LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION (PARTIE 2) P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 351, 52, 5366, 67, 68  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION / THE GREAT PERSECUTION (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Déc - 02:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: THE CFR PRESIDENT SAYS AMERICA IS THE NEW TERRORIST Répondre en citant

THE CFR PRESIDENT SAYS AMERICA IS THE NEW TERRORIST

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjCRnw3I9Ms

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 11 Déc - 02:30 (2015); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Déc - 02:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Déc - 02:41 (2015)    Sujet du message: UNIVERSAL PARALIAMENT FIVE PERCENT NATION 2015 Répondre en citant

7= The Spiritual perfection. So Allah should be the spiritual perfection?. Remember what Christine Lagarde said many months ago, about the number 7. Was she talking about Allah and what was her message to the satanic world communtiy?

UNIVERSAL PARALIAMENT FIVE PERCENT NATION 2015

Is the Homeland Security will arrest this hater who' brainwashing his community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4U11cZ7UO4&list=PL_E7jMZa6jP4pSipRIGS6PFXz66iPz8hr

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4U11cZ7UO4&list=PL_E7jMZa6jP4pSipRIGS6…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Déc - 04:00 (2015)    Sujet du message: "ALIENS" AKA FALLEN ANGELS & DEMONS AND THE NAME OF JESUS - MILITARY INSIDER SPEAKS! Répondre en citant

"ALIENS" AKA FALLEN ANGELS  & DEMONS AND THE NAME OF JESUS  - MILITARY INSIDER SPEAKS!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgnH-5947uo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Déc - 04:20 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE PRESIDENT OBAMA PROMET DE "TRAQUER LES TERRORISTES" OU QU'ILS SE TROUVENT Répondre en citant

LE PRESIDENT OBAMA PROMET DE "TRAQUER LES TERRORISTES" OU QU'ILS SE TROUVENT

La guerre est déclarée contre les chrétiens, les juifs et tous les insoumis au Nouvel Ordre Mondial. Nous savons tous qu'il ne combat pas ISIS puisqu'il a été créé par lui et ses petits copains lucifériens. Non, c'est contre nous tous qu'il va maintenant partir avec la Communauté Internationale et sa vaste armée. Voilà le nouveau monde et le nouveau système qui nous est réservé sous la coupe de COP21.

Publié 07.12.2015

Le président américain a qualifié de "voyous" et de "tueurs" les membres du groupe Etat islamique, lors d'une allocution solennelle à la Maison Blanche.

Dès que j'ai la traduction, je la mettrai. Désolée.

VIDEO : http://www.voaafrique.com/media/video/obama-isis/3091777.html

Pour voir la liste des groupes haineux et terroristes que le Southern Poverty Law a établi, rendez-vous sur ce lien. Vous verrez que l'on ne retrouve pas le groupe ISIS dans la liste :
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_d'organisations_d%C3%A9sign%C3%A9es_par_le_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_comme_groupe_haineux

OBAMA ADDRESSES NATION ON TERRORISM - FULL SPEECH

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r88oQkL0Ocg

List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups ... terrorists
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_as_hate_groups

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 9 Déc - 04:15 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Déc - 04:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: FAR-RIGHT ELECTION SUCCESS IN EUROPE : WHAT FUTURE FOR COMMUNITY RELATIONS? Répondre en citant

FAR-RIGHT ELECTION SUCCESS IN EUROPE : WHAT FUTURE FOR COMMUNITY RELATIONS?

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmYHuKsTYJw

The recent May European elections saw dramatic gains by far-right parties across the continent, including outright fascists, Islamophobes and neo-Nazis. Join this timely seminar to discuss the immediate to long-term impact and consequences of the surge in the far-right on community relations. Could this be described as a one-off protest vote or a permanent trend leading to further racism, Islamophobia and a more divided society?

SPEAKERS:

Professor Raphael Liogier -- Sociologist and Philosopher, Director of the "Observatoire des Religions" (Observatory of the Religious Phenomenons), Raphaël Liogier is a fully tenured French University Professor at the Political Studies Institute of Aix-en-Provence (Sciences Po Aix) and teaches at the International College of Philosophy in Paris (Collège international de philosophie). He is Expert-Evaluator with the European Commission (FP: Framework Programmes in Humanities and Social Sciences) and a member of the Editorial Board of Social Compass: (International Review of Sociology of Religion). He is mainly working on belief systems, values, the theory of knowledge and cultural globalization, and he has recently produced extensive work on the rise of populism in Europe and the ideologies that sustain the anti-Muslim sentiment.

Alan Murray -- President of the European Network on Religion and Belief (ENORB), and chairs the trustees of the All Faith and None (AFAN) programme. He was the Churches' National Adviser on Further Education at the Archbishops Council from 2003-2008; a Visiting Research Fellow in the Department of Education at Kings College, London in 2008. He maintains a special interest in inter-faith work which he first developed working with Muslim colleagues whilst teaching in Algeria in the 1970s.

Shenaz Bunglawala - Head of Research at iEngage, which promotes engagement of British Muslims in British national life. She has taught undergraduate courses in political science at the LSE and King's College, London. She sits on the Research Excellence Framework 2014 expert sub-panel for Theology and Religious Studies and advises on various AHRC/ESRC research projects. She is a Non-Resident Executive to the Razak School of Government in Malaysia and sits on the executive committee of Faith in Europe.

Dr Glyn Robbins -- Chair of the United East End (UEE) coalition, which has been campaigning against Islamophobia and racism in Tower Hamlets, especially in response to threats from the English Defence League. He has over 20 years of experience in community work, housing, urban regeneration, the voluntary sector and defending public services. He has a doctorate from the London Metropolitan University. = A Jesuit university

Supported by: European Network on Religion and Belief -- Enough Coalition Against Islamophobia -- United East End -- The Cordoba Foundation

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 9 Déc - 07:56 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Déc - 06:45 (2015)    Sujet du message: PASTOR DAVEY BLACKBURN SAYS GOD ALLOWED WIFE'S MURDER SO CHURCH COULD LIVE Répondre en citant

PASTOR DAVEY BLACKBURN SAYS GOD ALLOWED WIFE'S MURDER SO CHURCH COULD LIVE

Something is wrong with the Davey Blackburn testimony. It's look like a piece of theator. At no time, he speaks about the persecution who's taking place neither to be consecrate to the Lord and to be prepare for what's coming. He dosen't look very affect by the lost, everything looks fake. What's really happen to his wife and and unborn child? A satanic ritual? Who knows? By all this satanic infiltration in the evangelical churches by the jesuits and freemason everything is possible. See how they present different news about this tragic event.

By Leonardo Blair , Christian Post Reporter
December 7, 2015|3:28 pm

(Photo: Screen Grab via Vimeo)
Resonate Church Pastor Davey Blackburn (R) and the father of his late wife Amanda, Pastor Phil Byars of First Baptist Church of Elkhart in Indiana.

Davey Blackburn, the grieving Indiana pastor whose pregnant wife, Amanda, was shot dead during a home invasion on Nov. 10, said God told him he allowed his wife to die so the church could live.

Did Amanda Blackburn Unwittingly Predict Her Death in Prayer Journal?
Hours Before She Was Fatally Shot, Pastor's Wife Amanda Blackburn Wrote Love Letter to Jesus
Pastor Davey Blackburn Says His Murdered Wife Amanda Is Sun Tanning in Heaven
Pastor Davey Blackburn Was Talking With College Roommate as Wife Lay Dying in Home
The Eerie Message Davey Blackburn Preached 2 Days Before Wife's Murder
Blackburn Left Home Unlocked Then Returned to Find Wife Nude and Dead, Says Court Doc
Amanda Blackburn Fought and Got Shot Three Times, Including Once in Back of Head
Pastor Davey Blackburn 'Extremely Relieved' About Arrest in Pregnant Wife's Murder
Teenager Arrested for Murder of Pregnant Pastor's Wife, Amanda Blackburn
Blackburn, who pastors Resonate Church in Indianapolis, Indiana, made the revelation two Sunday's ago at the First Baptist Church of Elkhart where his late wife's father, Phil Byars, is lead pastor.

Byars stood in support of his son-in-law prior to Blackburn addressing the congregation at his request.

"I told dad yesterday that I didn't want to say anything partially because I don't know how well I can hold it together when I speak to people. Partially because I haven't talked to my congregation yet or addressed them," Blackburn began. "But I suppose sometimes you have to talk to your parents before you talk to your kids about what's going on in your life."

He then explained the encounter he had with the Lord in the shower that morning.

"I had a thought this morning in the shower. And felt like the Lord spoke to my heart and said: 'Davey, I want my church, I want my bride to come alive. And if I had asked you, Davey, before this if you were willing to give up your bride so that my bride can come alive, what would you have said?'" he noted with an uneasy chuckle.

"Of course, like anybody else I said 'absolutely not. There is no way.' I'm good with being married and having two little kids, pastoring a church of 120 for the rest of my life. I am good with comfort. And the Lord said, 'That's why I didn't ask you the question beforehand.' Because sometimes when you say, I surrender all, you mean I surrender some. So you are put in a situation where you have to surrender all," he continued.

Blackburn then shared another revelation with his father-in-law's congregation, referencing Ezekiel 37 in which the prophet spoke of the dry bones living again.
"And it said the breath was breathed into the beings and that breath is the breath of life. It's the Holy Spirit of God that breathes life into you and me. I believe Ezekiel spoke the Gospel of Jesus Christ over that valley of dry bones. The Bible doesn't indicate what he spoke and so we have to kind of fill in the blanks there, but I know there's only one truth that can bring life and that's the light of life, that's Jesus Christ," said Blackburn.

"And the Good News of Jesus, how He gave up his life so that we could have life," he added.

Blackburn then rebuked the congregation for becoming stale.

"Last year, close to this time, I spoke a message here and whether you get offended by this or not, I don't know, and honestly it doesn't really bother me if you do, but when I looked out across this congregation I saw a valley of dry bones," he said.

"I saw people who had life once but there was staleness. And I believe from that moment, I've heard story after story after story about how God has been beginning to construct this congregation in such a way that it can advance forward," Blackburn continued.

"What God is doing now, through this event, God is now breathing life into this army. And I believe in some way, some shape, some form that we can't wrap our minds around it theologically. God didn't cause this to happen but he allowed it to happen in such a way, he allowed the breath of Amanda to come out of her so that the breath could be breathed into you and into me so that we could advance the Gospel in a way that history books have never even told.

"And I believe it is going to come out of this house. I believe it is gonna come out of our house in Indianapolis. I believe in this region, God's gonna do something from the crossroads of America that's gonna scatter across America, and we're going to see a revival like we have never seen before," he added.

Blackburn and his wife moved from South Carolina in 2012 to start Resonate Church. On the morning of Nov. 10, however, while Davey was away at the gym, police said his wife was shot three times, including once in the head during a home invasion. She succumbed to her injuries the following day along with her 13-week-old unborn daughter, Everette "Evie" Grace Blackburn.

Amanda's suspected killer, Larry Jo Taylor Jr., 18, and his accomplice, Jalen Watson, 21, have both been charged with murder and a litany of other crimes. They have both pleaded not guilty and are expected to appear in court for a pre-trial hearing on Jan. 8, 2016.

DAVEY BLACKBURN SAYS GOD ALLOWED WIFE'S DEATH TO GIVE CHURCH LIFE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5uFV4iUWuw

http://www.christianpost.com/news/davey-blackburn-indiana-god-allowed-wifes-murder-church-could-live-151872/#MfvyezuBLlHH80Lu.99

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Déc - 07:07 (2015)    Sujet du message: DHS SEC GOES TO TERROR-LINKED MOSQUE TO WARN AMERICANS OPPOSED TO MUSLIM TERRORISTS Répondre en citant

DHS SEC GOES TO TERROR-LINKED MOSQUE TO WARN AMERICANS OPPOSED TO MUSLIM TERRORISTS

The persecution is at the door, the door of Mercy...

At the INAUGURATION OF THE JUBILEE OF MERCY -2015.12.08, the Pope says :

..."Not only does he forgive sin, but in Mary he even averts the original sin present in every man and woman who comes into this world."... = False

..."
Therefore, the Immaculate <Virgin> became the sublime icon of Divine Mercy that has conquered sin. And we, today, at the beginning of the Jubilee of Mercy, want to look at this icon with confident love and contemplate her in all her splendor, imitating her faith".... = Idolatry

..."
Therefore, the Virgin Mary, never contaminated by sin and always full of God, is Mother of a new humanity. She is mother of a recreated world."... = False

..."
The words of Genesis reflect our own daily experience: we are constantly tempted to disobedience, a disobedience expressed in wanting to go about our lives without regard for God’s will. This is the enmity which keeps striking at people’s lives, setting them in opposition to God’s plan."...

Google translation
... "It was the resumption of a journey to get to meet any man, where he lives. In his city, in his home, at his place of work. Wherever there is a person, the Church is called to join in order to bring the joy of the gospel. to bring mercy and forgiveness of God. a missionary thrust therefore, after decades, we resumed, not with the same force and the same enthusiasm. the Jubilee challenges us to this opening and obliges us not neglect the spirit that has sprung from the Vatican, the Samaritan as recalled blessed Paul VI at the conclusion of the council. a cross today, the door holy commits us to make our own the compassion of the Good Samaritan. "...

Pope Francis

..."
We have to put mercy before judgment, and in any event God’s judgement will always be in the light of his mercy. In passing through the Holy Door, then, may we feel thatwe ourselves are part of this mystery of loveof tenderness."...

..."
Wherever there are people, the Church is called to reach out to them and to bring the joy of the Gospel, and the mercy and forgiveness of God." ...

..."While Francis stressed that this year we will grow ever more convinced of God’s mercy, he pondered: "How much wrong we do to God and his grace when we speak of sins being punished by his judgment before we speak of their being forgiven by his mercy (cf. Saint Augustine, De Praedestinatione Sanctorum, 12, 24)! But that is the truth. We have to put mercy before judgment, and in any event God’s judgment will always be in the light of his mercy."...
http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/pope-francis-mercy-not-judgment?utm_campai…[ZE151208]%20The%20world%20seen%20from%20Rome&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dispatch&utm_term=Image

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFxS2bRRoMg

-----

Posted on December 8, 2015 by creeping

No one. Not a single elected official has warned Muslims in the U.S. or abroad to stop plotting or considering jihad or face some, any consequence. Nothing. The only warnings are to Americans who dare speak out and defend their loved ones from Muslim terrorists.

Source: DHS Secretary to Hold Press Conference at Mosque Tied to Muslim Brotherhood – Washington Free Beacon

Department of Homeland Security’s top official
is slated to hold a press conference Monday at a controversial Muslim center that was reportedly raided by federal agents as part of an investigation into a terror organization.

Jeh Johnson, DHS secretary, will speak Monday afternoon at the Virginia-based All Dulles Area Muslim Society, also known as the ADAMS Center. The secretary will be joined by the center’s religious director, Imam Mohamed Magid, who serves as a leading member of an Islamic organization long suspected of having ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

Johnson will speak at the ADAMS Center along with Magid about efforts to protect the Muslim community from hate speech in the wake of a deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, that was allegedly carried out by devotees of the Islamic State terror group, according to an online invitation for the event and information from DHS.

“These horrific acts [in California] moreover should NOT be permitted to vilify and stereotype the peaceful and law-abiding Muslim, Sikh and other minority communities in America,” reads an invite for the event issued by the ADAMS Center. “We must all work together to prevent hate crimes and intimidation.”

The invitation goes on to reference a fatwa, or religious edict, issued by the ADAMS Center condemning terrorism.

The event comes just days after several Democratic lawmakers attended a prayer service at another Virginia-area mosque that has been accused of acting as a front for Hamas and that served as the home of an al Qaeda terror leader.

Federal agents raided the ADAMS Center during a 2002 terrorism investigation into organizations tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, according to court documents published by the Clarion Project.

“A government affidavit said the group is ‘suspected of providing support to terrorists, money laundering, and tax evasion through the use of a variety of for-profit companies and ostensible charitable entities under their control, most of which are located at [the ADAM Center’s offices at] 555 Grove Street, Herndon, V.A.,” according to the report.

Additionally, several accused terrorists have allegedly spent time at the ADAMS Center, including Farooque Ahmed, who was arrested for planning to bomb the Washington-area subway.

Magid serves as the president of the Islamic Society of North America, which has been accused of having ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas, according to federal court filings published by the Investigative Project on Terrorism, a research and news organization.

The Islamic society also was listed as an “unindicted co-conspirator” in a federal terrorism case investigating U.S. Muslim organizations attempting to finance Hamas.

Patrick Poole, a terrorism analyst and national security reporter who has written about the ADAMS Center, called the DHS secretary’s scheduled appearance concerning.

“The ADAMS Center has been a documented hub of extremism that even in the most generous interpretation has a poor record of dealing with terrorists in their midst,” Poole said. “It was no coincidence that the Attorney General of the United States was canceling outreach meetings due solely to the presence of Mohamed Magid.”

The fatwa mentioned in the invitation to the event was signed by at least one individual “who is currently in prison in Egypt convicted of terrorism charges,” Poole noted.

Meanwhile, Congress is set to approve this week a massive yearly spending bill that will fund the Obama administration’s immigration priorities.

Lawmakers critical of the spending bill say that it amounts to a “blank check” for the administration to permit some 10,000 Syrian refugees into America and boost immigration priorities in general.

“As currently written, this year’s appropriations bills—which will be combined into a catch-all ‘omnibus’ by December 11th—amount to a blank check for the President to carry out his refugee resettlement plans,” Sen. Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.), chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, said in a statement.

“Not only will the president be allowed to bring in the 85,000 refugees he has announced on top of current record immigration levels, but this will include at least 10,000 refugees from Syria who will subsequently be able to bring in their foreign relatives,” Sessions said. “All refugees are eligible for lifetime government assistance and can draw funds from Social Security and Medicare at Americans’ expense.”

Somewhere near 700,000 lifetime residency cards will be granted to migrants from Muslim-majority nations during the next five years, according to Sessions, who warned that this could pose a terrorism risk.

“Terror groups have demonstrated that they will recruit from among this inflow,” he said. “We have already identified nearly 30 foreign-born individuals charged or convicted of terrorism offenses in the last year—investigations which required the deployment of vast manpower, financial and legal resources.”

More:

Johnson said, “In the current environment the answer can not be to vilify all American Muslims or to drive them into hiding in this country. Now more than ever we need to work with the Muslim community and it’s not just a monolith it’s communities across the country to encourage them to help us help them of they see somebody traveling the wrong direction in their own community. It is the case, almost always that when someone has self radicalized and is turning to violence there is somebody else that sees the signs. So we need to build bridges build relationships with Muslim communities across this country and not vilify them and not drive them in the exact opposite direction. I think that would be hugely counterproductive to our effort  ”

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/dhs-sec-goes-to-terror-linked-mosque-to-warn-americans-opposed-to-muslim-terrorists/

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 9 Déc - 08:21 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Déc - 08:21 (2015)    Sujet du message: TRUNEWS VIDEO: PENTAGON: ANTI-MUSLIM RHETORIC A NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE Répondre en citant

TRUNEWS VIDEO: PENTAGON: ANTI-MUSLIM RHETORIC A NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96QF9VEAqqM

The Pentagon warns against feeding into Islamic State's narrative that the United States is at war with Islam, in comments that indirectly criticize remarks by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, adding fuel to the fire that the Obama Administration plans to pursue those that use ‘anti-muslim’ rhetoric:

PENTAGON SPOKESMAN, PETER COOK, SAYING:

"Anything that creates tensions and creates the notion that the United States is at odds with the Muslim faith and Islam would be counterproductive to our efforts right now and totally contrary to our values."

"And again without wading into politics, anything that tries to bolster, if you will, the ISIL narrative that the United States is somehow at war with Islam is contrary to our values and contrary to our national security. We are, as I mentioned, working with Muslim nations right now. We want to, in essence, take the fight to ISIL with the help of Muslims and others around the world. And anything that that somehow challenges that, we think would be counterproductive to our national security."

"Anything that creates tensions and creates the notion that the United States is at odds with the Muslim faith and Islam would be counterproductive to our efforts right now and totally contrary to our values," Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook told a news briefing, using an acronym for Islamic State.

Trump, the Republican front-runner for the November 2016 presidential election, has proposed banning Muslims from entering the United States.

"Anything that tries to bolster, if you will, the ISIL (Islamic State) narrative that the United States is somehow at war with Islam is contrary to our values and contrary to our national security. We are, as I mentioned, working with Muslim nations right now. We want to, in essence, take the fight to ISIL with the help of Muslims and others around the world. And anything that that somehow challenges that, we think would be counterproductive to our national security," said Cook.

Also on Tuesday, the White House called on Republicans to say they would not support Trump, currently the party's front-runner, and U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Trump's comments could undermine U.S. security.

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 9 Déc - 15:42 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Déc - 15:37 (2015)    Sujet du message: POPE FRANCIS CONTINUES HIS CRITIQUE OF RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM Répondre en citant

POPE FRANCIS CONTINUES HIS CRITIQUE OF RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM

All this catholic gospel comes from Vatican II were you can find God in all ways, in all religions... This was to bring the concept that you can worship "your God" you can find under many names. This was a spiritual trap to lead all religions under the power of the Catholic church. Most of the churches are now under the rules of the Pope and the ones who refuse to come to the "mother church" has to be destroy.

Pat Perriello  |  Dec. 3, 2015 NCR Today

Why does Pope Francis continue to go back to his concern over religious fundamentalism found in all religions? During his press conference on the plane returning from his trip to Africa, he addresses the issue again in response to a reporter's question.
Listen to what he says:
"In the Catholic church we have some -- many -- who believe they possess the absolute truth and they go on sullying others through slander and defamation and this is wrong. Religious fundamentalism must be combated. It is not religious, God is lacking, it is idolatrous."

Strong words indeed. Note that he says fundamentalism is not religious. Of course it is not religious, in that it often condemns others. At its worst it might lead to religious wars. At a more modest level it alienates people and pits groups against each other rather than leading to respect and working together for the good of all.

At a more fundamental level, fundamentalism is not religious because it is not what religion is about. Religion is about our relationship to God. It is about what God does for us: his mercy, his love, his care for us. Religion is not about doctrine. Fundamentalists often become rigid and demand strict orthodoxy, yet even most Catholics often don't know well the details of their own religious doctrine.

One does not have to understand doctrine in a perfect way to be a Catholic or an adherent of any religion. How much does it matter if a practicing Catholic can or cannot explain that the Holy Spirit flows from both the Father and the Son? What effect is there on the practice of your religion if you become confused on the difference between the Assumption and the Ascension?

I think Pope Francis is also making the point that we simply do not know everything. Specifically, we don't know enough to be condemning the elements of faith another may subscribe to. So we are plunging ahead as if we have the corner on truth and we must defend it against the world. We forget how much of what we know is shrouded in mystery. As St. Paul says we only "see through a glass darkly, but then we shall see face to face." (1 Corinthians 13:12)

We might do well to believe and trust in God, and recognize that much will be revealed to us when we do see God face to face. I'm pretty sure we will find a number of surprises when we get there.

In the meantime we should be practicing our religion. We should be reaching out to others with respect, compassion and love, rather than condemning them for what they believe. We should be helping each other as we walk this difficult journey of life. We should all be working to create a better world for everyone here, so that we can walk through those pearly gates together, certain that God is there waiting to welcome all of us.

I'm pretty sure that is what religion is about.

http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/pope-francis-continues-his-critique-re…

Dernière édition par maria le Jeu 10 Déc - 06:05 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Déc - 03:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: NASHVILLE ISLAMIC LEADERS PREACHING HATE AGAINST JEWS AND CHRISTIANS Répondre en citant

NASHVILLE ISLAMIC LEADERS PREACHING HATE AGAINST JEWS AND CHRISTIANS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efmB9LlLIgs

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Déc - 06:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: OBAMA : SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING 'AN ACT OF TERRORISM,' 'PERVERTED INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM' Répondre en citant

OBAMA : SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING 'AN ACT OF TERRORISM,' 'PERVERTED INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM'

OBAMA JUST MADE THE MOST TYRANNICAL STATEMENT & DRACONIAN MOVE EVER!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGagOuIN8H4

By Anugrah Kumar , Christian Post Contributor
December 7, 2015|7:29 am

• (Photo: Reuters/Saul Loeb/Pool)

• U.S. President Barack Obama speaks about counter-terrorism and the United States fight against Islamic State during an address to the nation from the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, December 6, 2015.
President Barack Obama declared Sunday that the San Bernardino massacre was an "act of terrorism" influenced by a "perverted interpretation of Islam," and vowed to "destroy" Islamic State.

"This was an act of terrorism designed to kill innocent people," Obama said in his address to the nation Sunday night, referring to Wednesday's shooting in Southern California that left 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

California couple Farook and Tashfeen Malik, the shooters, were "supporters" of Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, the terror group has claimed.
"But it is clear that the two of them had gone down the dark path of radicalization, embracing a perverted interpretation of Islam that calls for war against America and the West," Obama said.

"Here's what I want you to know. The threat from terrorism is real, but we will overcome it," he added. "We will destroy ISIL and any other organization that tries to harm us."

While Obama cautioned against a "costly ground war," a new CNN/ORC Poll, released earlier during the day, showed that 53 percent of Americans say the U.S. should send ground troops to Iraq or Syria to fight ISIS. And 60 percent disapprove of the President's handling of terrorism and 68 percent say the U.S. military response to ISIS thus far has not been aggressive enough.

Obama added that America and its allies need to continue to disrupt plots, target ISIS infrastructure and finances even as it provided training and equipment to local Iraqi and Syrian fighters.

The poll, conducted before the San Bernardino massacre, shows that majority of Americans across party lines - including 52 percent of Democrats and 66 percent of independents - feel the U.S. military needs to be more aggressive.

As many as 81 percent of Americans also say they believe terrorists associated with ISIS who had the resources to launch a major terrorist attack were currently in the U.S. In May, 76 percent thought so, and 71 percent in September 2014.

However, most Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents still say the U.S. should not take the lead role in solving international problems, according to the poll, conducted by telephone between November 27-December 1 among a random national sample of 1,020 adults.

Obama called for gun control. "What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terrorist suspect to buy a semi-automatic weapon?" he said. "This is a matter of national security."

Obama continued, "As we've become better at preventing complex, multifaceted attacks like 9/11, terrorists turned to less complicated acts of violence like the mass shootings that are all too common in our society. It is this type of attack that we saw at Fort Hood in 2009; in Chattanooga earlier this year; and now in San Bernardino. And as groups like ISIL grew stronger amidst the chaos of war in Iraq and then Syria, and as the Internet erases the distance between countries, we see growing efforts by terrorists to poison the minds of people like the Boston Marathon bombers and the San Bernardino killers."

The California couple and another unidentified suspect targeted the Inland Regional Center during a holiday Christmas party, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff Department. Both Farook, 28, and Malik, 27, were subsequently shot dead by police after they fled the scene.

Malik reportedly made a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/obama-san-bernardino-shooting-an-act-of-terrorism-perverted-interpretation-of-islam-151816/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Déc - 06:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: JEWS REMAIN BIGGEST TARGET OF RELIGIOUS HATE CRIMES Répondre en citant

JEWS REMAIN BIGGEST TARGET OF RELIGIOUS HATE CRIMES

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWLwTLUD_FU

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Déc - 06:40 (2015)    Sujet du message: EXPERTS URGE STATE DEPARTMENT NOT TO EXCLUDE CHRISTIANS FROM MIDLE EASTERN GENOCIDE DECLARATION Répondre en citant

EXPERTS URGE STATE DEPARTMENT NOT TO EXCLUDE CHRISTIANS FROM MIDLE EASTERN GENOCIDE DECLARATION

Pure hypocrisy. The oath of the Knights of Columbus, warriors and agents of the Catholic churches is to kill by any means all christians.

Strong case made in letter sent today to Secretary of State John Kerry

WASHINGTON, Dec. 7, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Christians must not be excluded from a finding of genocide in the Middle East, according to a letter sent today to Secretary of State John Kerry. The letter was signed by Supreme Knight Carl Anderson of the Knights of Columbus. It was also signed by religious leaders and experts in the fields of human rights, religious freedom and the Middle East.

The letter states: "The Genocide Convention defines genocide as killing and certain other acts 'committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group.' We have extensive files supporting a finding that ISIS' treatment of Iraqi and Syrian Christians, as well as Yazidis and other vulnerable minorities, meets this definition.  They include evidence of ISIS assassinations of Church leaders; mass murders; torture, kidnapping for ransom in the Christian communities of Iraq and Syria; its sexual enslavement and systematic rape of Christian girls and women; its practices of forcible conversions to Islam; its destruction of churches, monasteries, cemeteries, and Christian artifacts; and its theft of lands and wealth from Christian clergy and laity alike.  We will also present ISIS' own, public statements taking 'credit' for mass murder of Christians, and expressing its intent to eliminate Christian communities from its 'Islamic State.' … ISIS genocidal campaign against Christians continues today, with hundreds of Christians remaining in ISIS captivity, and with summary executions, including by beheading and crucifixion, occurring as recently as only a few months ago."

The letter continues: "Pope Francis has called ISIS' crimes against Christians by their proper name: 'genocide.'  The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and Christian leaders in the Middle East have done so as well.  We agree, and are hopeful that, once you have seen the evidence, you will too."

In addition to Mr. Anderson, signatories to the letter include:
The Knights of Columbus has donated nearly $5 million to aid persecuted Christians and other religious minorities in the Middle East Rolling Eyes . More information is available at www.kofc.org or www.christiansatrisk.org and at Facebook and Twitter at @kofc.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/9006977124.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Déc - 20:44 (2015)    Sujet du message: FACEBOOK'S ZUCKERBERG: 'I WANT TO ADD MY VOICE IN SUPPORT OF MUSLIMS' Répondre en citant

FACEBOOK'S ZUCKERBERG: 'I WANT TO ADD MY VOICE IN SUPPORT OF MUSLIMS'

Il ne faut donc pas être surpris que ce juif kabbaliste fasse de plus en plus la guerre à tous ceux qui dénoncent cette radicalisation de l'Islam. Par contre Ceux qui rapportent et dénoncent les propos terroristes islamiques, Facebook dit que cela ne contrevient pas aux normes établies par Facebook.

"As a Jew, my parents taught me that we must stand up against attacks on all communities," social media mogul posts on Facebook.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. (photo credit:REUTERS)

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Facebooks-Zuckerberg-I-want-to-add-my-voice-in-support-of-Muslims-436849

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Déc - 20:58 (2015)    Sujet du message: U.S. IMAM : MUSLIMS CAN TAKE THE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS Répondre en citant

U.S. IMAM : MUSLIMS CAN TAKE THE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS

Posted on November 9, 2013 by StMA

Yasir Qadhi (aka Abu Ammaar Yasir Kazi) is an American imam and college professor who is described by a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.”

Born in Houston, Texas, to Pakistani parents, Qadhi spent his formative years in Saudi Arabia, having graduated from high school in Jeddah, after which he returned to the United States to pursue a B. Sc. in chemical engineering from the University of Houston, followed by a doctoral degree in theology at Yale University. Qadhi is presently a faculty member in the Religious Studies Department of Rhodes College, in Memphis, Tennessee.

Qadhi gives regular sermons and lectures, and also appears on a number of Islamic satellite channels in the U.S., U.K., Egypt, and India.

In his sermon/lecture in the YouTube audio below, Qadhi begins by calling Christians “shirk” for being “polythesists” who believe in the Triune God (three persons in one God), instead of Islam’s “monotheist” god Allah.

Then Qadhi really steps up his verbal abuse. He says, since “there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah wuzza wuzza,” Christians are “by necessity and by definition … the most evil of all evils.” Like all “unbelievers” and “polytheists,” Christians are “filthy.” They are “najusa” (feces, urine) — “a filthy impure dirty substance.”

Qadhi declares that the prophet Mohammad — and by extension all Muslims — “has been commanded to do jihad.”

What is jihad?

Jihad “is a means to establish monotheism on the land.” The prophet had said, “I have been commanded to fight the people until they” convert to Islam. But “if they don’t [convert to Islam,] their life and property are halal [free for the taking] for the Muslims.”

This hate-spewing man is not only an imam (the word means a teacher of Islam) but a college professor in Tennessee! If a Christian preacher or college professor had said this about another religious group — Jews, or Buddhists, or Muslims — it would be the leading news on all the mainstream media.

H/t Clash Daily

https://cofda.wordpress.com/2013/11/09/u-s-imam-muslims-can-take-the-property-of-christians-and-jews/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 02:32 (2015)    Sujet du message: LES NOBEL DE LA PAIX PRÔNENT LA LUTTE CONTRE LE TERRORISME ET LA CREATION D'UN ETAT PALESTINIEN Répondre en citant

LES NOBEL DE LA PAIX PRÔNENT LA LUTTE CONTRE LE TERRORISME ET LA CREATION D'UN ETAT PALESTINIEN

Radio-Canada avec Agence France-Presse, Associated Press et Reuters
Les explications de Frédéric Nicoloff

Les membres du quartette pour le dialogue national tunisien appellent le monde à faire de la lutte contre le terrorisme une « priorité absolue », notamment en « résolvant la question palestinienne ». C'est le message qu'ils ont lancé jeudi depuis Oslo, en Norvège, dans le cadre de la cérémonie officielle de remise du prix Nobel de la paix.

« Aujourd'hui, nous avons grandement besoin d'un dialogue entre les civilisations et d'une coexistence pacifique dans le respect de la diversité et de la différence », a déclaré Houcine Abassi, secrétaire général du syndicat UGTT, qui s'exprimait au nom des lauréats de la prestigieuse récompense.

« Aujourd'hui, nous avons besoin de faire de la lutte contre le terrorisme une priorité absolue. »
— Houcine Abassi, secrétaire général du syndicat UGTT

« Aujourd'hui, nous devons accélérer l'élimination des points chauds à travers le monde, en particulier en résolvant la question palestinienne », a poursuivi M. Abassi. Cela se fera « en accordant au peuple palestinien le droit à l'autodétermination sur son territoire et [la possibilité] de construire son État indépendant ».

M. Abassi a également profité de l'occasion pour dénoncer les « actes terroristes barbares et haineux » qui ont ensanglanté plusieurs villes ces derniers mois, dont Tunis, Paris, Beyrouth, Charm el-Cheikh et Bamako.

Évoquant elle aussi les attaques terroristes des dernières semaines, la présidente du comité Nobel, Kaci Kullmann Five, a aussi appelé de ses voeux une réponse unie de la communauté internationale.

« Parce que la menace est essentiellement la même pour nous tous, nous devons nous rassembler pour la combattre », a-t-elle dit devant un parterre de personnalités réunies à l'hôtel de ville d'Oslo, dont le roi Harald de Norvège.

La cérémonie de remise du prix Nobel de la paix s'est déroulée à l'hôtel de ville d'Oslo. La cérémonie de remise du prix Nobel de la paix s'est déroulée à l'hôtel de ville d'Oslo.

Photo : GI/ODD ANDERSEN

La transition économique, nouveau défi de la Tunisie

Dans une conférence de presse tenue mercredi, d'autres membres du quartette tunisien avaient abondé dans le même sens.

« Les conflits ne peuvent jamais être résolus par des armes, mais par le dialogue », a souligné le président de la Ligue tunisienne des droits de l'homme, Abdessattar Ben Moussa. « Les armes ne peuvent jamais être la solution, que ce soit en Syrie en Libye. »

« Nous devons trouver une manière de dire non aux terroristes, non aux armes, non aux guerres », a pour sa part lancé Wided Bouchamaoui, qui dirige l'organisation patronale Utica. = Aucun d'eux ne demande à la Communauté Internationale que toutes les armées déposent leurs armes. Ce message est pour le citoyen seulement, alors que les armées sont positionnées partout sur cette planète, attendant le signal pour fondre sur nous tous.

« Nous avons réussi la transition politique. Maintenant, nous devons réussir notre transition économique » a-t-elle aussi ajouté, dans une allusion au fait que les récents attentats terroristes qui ont frappé la Tunisie ont plombé l'économie en faisant fuir les touristes, qui injectaient beaucoup d'argent dans le pays. = Un Nouvel Ordre Mondial spirituel/social et économique.

Le quartette s'est vu attribuer le prix Nobel de la paix pour avoir contribué à sauver la fragile démocratisation de la Tunisie en 2013 en organisant un long et difficile « dialogue national » entre les islamistes du parti Ennahda et leurs opposants.

Le comité Nobel avait salué sa « contribution déterminante dans la construction d'une démocratie pluraliste » en Tunisie. « Le quartette a établi un processus politique de paix alternatif à un moment où le pays était au bord de la guerre civile », a-t-il souligné.

Son travail a été « crucial » pour permettre à la Tunisie « d'établir un système constitutionnel de gouvernement garantissant les droits fondamentaux pour l'ensemble de la population, sans condition de sexe, de convictions politiques et de croyances religieuses », a aussi fait valoir le comité norvégien.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/international/2015/12/10/003-prix-nobe…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 03:40 (2015)    Sujet du message: CATHOLICS SHOULD NOT TRY TO CONVERT JEWS, VATICAN SAYS IN LANDMARK DOCUMENT Répondre en citant

CATHOLICS SHOULD NOT TRY TO CONVERT JEWS, VATICAN SAYS IN LANDMARK DOCUMENT

Under the papal rules, if you preach the gospel of Jesus-Christ to a jew, you can be accuse to be anti-semitism.

POPE MEETS EUROPEAN CHIEF RABBIS TO DISCUS RISING ANTI-SEMITISM

Pope Francis: Attacks on Jews are anti-Semitism, as are attacks on Israel

Christianity and Judaism are intertwined and God never annulled his covenant with the Jewish people, document reads.
pope vatican

Pope Francis talks as he leads the weekly audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican . (photo credit:REUTERS)

VATICAN CITY - Catholics should not try to convert Jews and should work with them to fight anti-Semitism, the Vatican said on Thursday in a major new document that drew the Church further away from the strained relations of the past.

Christianity and Judaism are intertwined and God never annulled his covenant with the Jewish people, said the document from the Vatican's Commission for Religious Relations with Jews.

"The Church is therefore obliged to view evangelization to Jews, who believe in the one God, in a different manner from that to people of other religions and world views," it said.

It also said Catholics should be particularly sensitive to the significance to Jews of the Shoah, the Hebrew word for the Holocaust, and pledged "to do all that is possible with our Jewish friends to repel anti-Semitic tendencies."

"A Christian can never be an anti-Semite, especially because of the Jewish roots of Christianity," it said.

The document coincided with the 50th anniversary of a revolutionary Vatican statement that repudiated the concept of collective Jewish guilt for Jesus' death and launched a theological dialogue that traditionalists have rejected.

They feel there should be a so-called "Jewish mission" to convert Jews because they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah, and were therefore bound to be displeased by the new official stance on conversion, a senior Vatican official said.

"In concrete terms this means that the Catholic Church neither conducts nor supports any specific institutional mission work directed towards Jews," said the document, adding that there was a "principled rejection of an institutional Jewish mission."

A Vatican expert in Catholic-Jewish dialogue said it was the first time a repudiation of active conversion of Jews was so clearly stated in a Vatican document.

Until about 1960, prayers at Catholic Masses on Good Friday, the day commemorating the death of Jesus, labelled Jews "perfidious" and called for their conversion.

That prayer was eliminated from general use after the 1962-1965 Second Vatican Council introduced a new missal, or prayer book used at Masses.

But later a prayer for the Jews was allowed to remain in the old-style Latin Mass, sometimes called the Tridentine Rite, used by ultra-traditionalists such as the Society of Saint Pius X, whose members reject the reforms of the Second Vatican Council.

In 2008, former Pope Benedict further reformulated the prayer used by the traditionalists to remove language Jewish groups found offensive, such as "the blindness of that people".

Thursday's document said Catholics should "bear witness to their faith in Jesus Christ also to Jews" but that they should do so in "a humble and sensitive manner, acknowledging that Jews are bearers of God's word..."

http://www.jpost.com/Christian-News/Catholics-should-not-try-to-convert-Jew…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 04:27 (2015)    Sujet du message: FOX NEWS THINKS ISLAMOPHOBIA IS PRETEND / 95,000 SIGN PETITION TO BAN TRUMP FROM ENTERING THE UK / DONALD TRUMP DEFENSE OF HIS PLAN TO BLOCK MUSLIMS FROM ENTERING THE COUNTRY / DONALD TRUMP'S COMMENTS SPARK DEBATE ON AMERICAN MOSQUES Répondre en citant

The elite still using a high level freemason and Jesuit to silence peoples who stand against the US jihadists/merceneries invasion. The end of free speech and the coming criminalization by the US islamic government who now openly give his protection to the invaders. Anyone who now speak against islam can be prosecute under the islamophobia laws. Are we going to see, very soon, the sharia law tribunals against the citizens of America? Be sure that it's on their agenda.

FOX NEWS THINKS ISLAMOPHOBIA IS PRETEND

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd6u_FQb2vs

95,000 SIGN PETITION TO BAN TRUMP FROM ENTERING THE UK

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query= 95,000 Sign Petition To Ban T…

DONALD TRUMP'S COMMENTS SPARK DEBATE ON AMERICAN MOSQUES

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAl00UbNSg

DONALD TRUMP DEFENSE OF HIS PLAN TO BLOCK MUSLIMS FROM ENTERING THE COUNTRY

VIDEO : http://www.sendspace.com/file/pryypd

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 11 Déc - 05:36 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 04:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: COLORADO ACLU BOARD MEMBER : SHOOT TRUMP VOTERS ‘BEFORE ELECTION DAY’ Répondre en citant

COLORADO ACLU BOARD MEMBER : SHOOT TRUMP VOTERS ‘BEFORE ELECTION DAY’

ACLU Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity.

Derek Hunter
Contributor
6:08 PM 12/10/2015

Loring Wirbel, board member of the American Civil Liberties Union’s Colorado chapter and co-chair of the ACLU’s Colorado Springs chapter, called for supporters of GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump to be shot before they vote for the billionaire businessman.

Comparing Trump to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels, Wirbel wrote in his Facebook page:

The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, “This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day.” They’re not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there’s always force, as Laurie would say.

When confronted by commenters who questioned comparing someone running for office to one of Hitler’s henchmen, Wirbel was unambiguous. One commenter implored him, “Let’s not stoop to Trump tactics to combat Trump. Let’s defeat him with reason and data.” Wirbel would have none of it.

The ACLU board member replied with a swipe at a larger percentage of the Republican Party and the American people.

“But see, most people don’t even know what reason is. They don’t use anything other than the lower brain,” Wirbel wrote, “and would no more make decisions based on logical conclusions than choose milk based on a theme song. The base of the Republican Party is unfamiliar with a cortex.”

When confronted for offering “extreme fear-mongering,” Wirbel didn’t back down. “I think Cruz is just as dangerous, but I don’t think likening Trump to Nazism is fear-mongering at all,” he replied.

Later, Wirbel called Trump a “hate-speech felon who should be in prison.” Though when asked how someone could be imprisoned for their words, he backed off, saying, “There was a little droll intended in that — the European leaders (even Cameron) want their own speech laws applied.”

In a letter to the editor of the Colorado Springs Gazette on December 7, Wirbel wrote on the topic of free speech. “First, attempts to prevent offensive speech operate far beyond the restrictions on hate speech and threatening speech — speech that is not protected by the First Amendment,” he wrote.

Wirbel did, in that letter, criticize the concept of “safe spaces” on college campuses, writing:

A second related issue is that of “safe spaces.” The well-intentioned efforts to create spaces where LGBT students or those from racial or faith minorities can feel safe, often degenerate into campaigns that wreak havoc on the First Amendment. They also do not prepare students for the real world. There are no safe spaces once a student leaves the academic world, and this effort may leave them ill-prepared for the type of invective they will encounter on a daily basis.

Ironically, one of his most recent Facebook posts was about an app that allows you to identify and “unfriend” friends who support Donald Trump, creating a “safe space.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/10/colorado-aclu-board-member-shoot-trump-vo…
[/b]

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 05:30 (2015)    Sujet du message: DONALD TRUMP : SECRET JESUIT AGENT FOR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF? Répondre en citant

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

DONALD TRUMP : SECRET JESUIT AGENT FOR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF?

Original Research (self.RomeRules)

soumis il y a 4 mois * par Veritas__Aequitas

Donald Trump has been the subject of media frenzy as of late. It seems that a considerable amount of those who subscribe to alternative sources of information are Trump supporters. They see him as some kind of rebel, going against both the Republican and Democratic parties (as exemplified by his recent non-commitment to support the Republican nominee for President).

Could it be though, that Donald Trump is a "false flag candidate" being used to secure the vote of the ever-increasing independent constituency in order to inevitably lull the US into a false sense of positive political novelty and thus to subsequently impose Jesuitical right-wing fascism leading to a nation-wide race war as devised by the masters of class adversarialism, the Sons of Loyola?

It very well could be. Here is why:

Trump claims to be Presbyterian, yet he attended Jesuit Fordham University for two years and then transferred to the covertly Jesuit-controlled University of Pennsylvania. 1

The University of Pennsylvania is funded by various Papal Court Jews, notably by The Annenberg Foundation, 2 started by Papal Knight and hofjude Walter Hubert Annenberg. Annenberg briefly attended the University of Pennsylvania in his youth and later established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Annenberg is a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Gregory the Great. 3 , 4

Court Jew David L. Cohen is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania as well as an alumnus of University of Pennsylvania. He is also the executive vice president of Comcast. 5 He was recently named co-chairman of the leadership planning committee of the Roman Catholic World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia (which is the coming of the Pope to Philadelphia!) 6

University of Pennsylvania could be renamed "Hofjude University" because of its enormous amount of Papist Jewish funding and leadership and really the entire Pennsylvania area is controlled by the Roman Catholic hierarchy via the Jesuit provincial holding jurisdiction over Pennsylvania, the Archbishop of Philadelphia and the Bishop of Pittsburgh in conjunction with the temporal coadjutor government officials produced from UPenn and the following Roman Catholic or Catholic-funded Universities: La Salle University, Duquesne University, Pennsylvania State University, Villanova University, Temple University and Saint Joseph's University.

Protestants do not attend Roman Catholic institutions, especially counter-reformation Jesuit institutions like Fordham University, so Trump is at the very least an apostate for having done that. However, the story does not end with Trump.

Out of the five children he has, the three listed on Wikipedia have attended the following schools: 7 , 8 , 9
Donald John Trump, Jr. - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Ivanka Marie Trump - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Eric Frederic Trump - Alma mater: Georgetown University

There you have it; Trump, in addition to being affiliated with both Jesuit Fordham and covertly Jesuit UPenn, has at least three children who are all alumni of UPenn and notorious Jesuit Georgetown University!

Whether it be Trump, Jeb Bush, Hilary Clinton or even Bernie Sanders that ends up winning the 2016 election, all of these candidates are connected to Rome and all will only serve to implement the tyrannical, neo-Romanist policies of the Papacy and its professed soldiers of the Society of Jesus.

Sources:
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
2. http://peoplesupportingpenn.upenn.edu/pspSection/?section=BFS
3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Annenberg
4. http://www.papalhonorees.org/gregmmbcom.htm (note: the middle initial is incorrect; it is erroneously written as "Walter J. Annenberg")
5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Cohen
6. http://ncronline.org/news/people/archbishop-says-2015-meeting-can-help-tran…
7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump,_Jr.
8. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
9. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trump

https://www.reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/3g7zgf/donald_trump_secret_jesu…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 05:41 (2015)    Sujet du message: PLC STATEMENT ON DONALD TRUMPS'S CAL TO BAN MUSLIMS FROM ENTERING US Répondre en citant

PLC STATEMENT ON DONALD TRUMPS'S CAL TO BAN MUSLIMS FROM ENTERING US

December 08, 2015

Donald Trump’s call for a 'total and complete shutdown' of Muslims entering the United States is just the latest example of the extreme, anti-Muslim rhetoric that has reached a fever pitch this year.

Trump relies on a debunked poll by the Center for Security Policy, headed by conspiracy theorist Frank Gaffney. This organization irresponsibly portrays all Muslims as extremists and is at the forefront of a well-funded effort to vilify Muslims in the United States with misinformation and demonizing rhetoric and to instill a climate of fear. The mainstreaming of hate and extremism is dangerous to the millions of peaceful Muslims in our country and harmful to the fabric of our society – our responsible political leaders should condemn this bigotry.

-- Heidi Beirich, Director of SPLC's Intelligence Project

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2015/12/08/splc-statement-donald-trumps-call…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 06:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: GET READY AMERICA: ISIS LEADER JUST ISSUED THIS CHILLING DIRECTIVE TO ALL MUSLIMS Répondre en citant

GET READY AMERICA: ISIS LEADER JUST ISSUED THIS CHILLING DIRECTIVE TO ALL MUSLIMS

Prissy Holly December 10, 2015

Despite the endless rhetoric that liberals continually try to spew in our direction, stating that Islam is a “religion of peace,” perhaps we should look to the man who actually holds a Ph.D in Islamic studies, and is currently rallying Muslims everywhere to physically join ISIS in an effort to establish a global caliphate.

ISIS Leader Al-Bagdadi

In a chilling letter, ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi released a call to arms asking that Muslims everywhere now take up the struggle to fight against unbelievers using physical force. His message, titled “March Forth Whether Heavy or Light” is derived from the verse in the Quran that calls on Muslims to “strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah.”

“O Muslims, Islam was never for a day the religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war,” he stated in his battle cry.

“Where are you in relation to your Prophet (peace be upon him), whom you claim to emulate, and who spent his whole life (peace be upon him) as a mujāhid for the cause of Allah, fighting His enemies? His lateral incisor tooth was broken in battle, his forehead was wounded, two rings from his chainmail cut his cheeks, his helmet was broken on his head, and blood ran down his face.”

Baghdadi said that war is not only a necessity, but also their religious duty.

“The Jews, the Christians, and the rest of the disbelievers will not approve of you nor abandon waging war against you until you follow their religion and apostatize from yours,”

He went on to say that Muslims should stand with ISIS, as it is the only place of safety in the war between Muslims and unbelievers.

“This war is only against you and against your religion. Has the time not come for you to return to your religion and your jihād and thereby bring back your glory, honor, rights, and leadership? Has the time not come for you to know that there is no might nor honor nor safety nor rights for you except in the shade of the Caliphate?… Therefore, O Muslims, seek shelter – after Allah – with the Islamic State.”

Al-Baghdadi concluded his call to arms by praising those who are already fighting for ISIS around the world, referring to them as the “Lions of the Caliphate” mentioning fighters in areas of Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Yemen, and West Africa.

Chilling. It will be interesting to see how many more of these “peaceful” Muslims in the United States heed this call to arms, and decide to physically take up the fight for the cause of their perceived faith in God.

H/T [Breitbart]

http://newsfoxes.com/2015/12/get-ready-america-isis-leader-just-issued-chil…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 08:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: OBAMA PROMET DE "TRAQUER LES TERRORISTES" OU QU'ILS SE TROUVENT Répondre en citant

OBAMA PROMET DE "TRAQUER LES TERRORISTES" OU QU'ILS SE TROUVENT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q5qOE2Y_Lk

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 12 Déc - 06:55 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Déc - 06:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: OUTCRY AS ISLAMABAD OFFICIALS TARGET SLUMS OVER CHRISTIANS Répondre en citant

OUTCRY AS ISLAMABAD OFFICIALS TARGET SLUMS OVER CHRISTIANS

December 10, 2015 5:58 AM

In 2014 the Capital Development Authority declared a war against illegal slums in leafy, affluent Islamabad, saying the areas -- known as "katchi abadies" in Urdu and largely populated by Christians and Afghan refugees -- are illegal (AFP Photo/Aamir Qureshi)

Human rights activists slammed Islamabad authorities Thursday after court documents showed the Pakistani capital's development body had cracked down on illegal slums because it feared their growing Christian population would threaten the city's Muslim majority.

In 2014 the Capital Development Authority declared a war against illegal slums in leafy, affluent Islamabad, saying the areas -- known as "katchi abadies" in Urdu and largely populated by Christians and Afghan refugees -- are illegal and havens for militants.

The drive rendered hundreds homeless and stirred anger with demonstrations held to try to stop the bulldozers.

The left-wing Awami Workers Party (AWP) launched a Supreme Court bid against the drive, with the court ordering written justification from the CDA for its actions.

In the reply submitted this week -- which has also been criticised for its poor English -- the CDA states: "It seems this pace of occupation of land by Christian community may increase... removal of katchi abadies is very urgent to provide better environment to the citizen of Islamabad and to protect the beauty of Islam".

The report sparked a swift backlash, with rights activists holding a rally in the capital against what they call the "discriminatory" stance.

Ammar Rashid of the AWP told AFP the move was "old-fashioned bigotry against minorities and working classes".

"The administrative body has no right to be making decisions about the religious demography of Islamabad," he said.

"Action should be taken against whoever drafted the report," Farzana Bari, a human rights activist, told AFP.

Most Christians in the city are sanitary workers, she said -- a job considered unsuitable for Muslims.

"These poor Christians that the CDA is so scared of are their own employees who work very hard to keep the city clean," she said.

"It seems the Christians would now require passports to live in the capital," Shamoon Gill, a Christian activist said.

Designed by Greek architect Constantinos Apostolou Doxiadis, Islamabad was founded in 1960 as a purpose-built capital.

Its wide boulevards and grid design set it apart from most South Asian cities, but also mean it offers little accommodation for the lower-classes who work as labourers or domestic workers.

The katchi abadis -- often euphemistically called "colonies" -- are tucked into corners of the grid and house tens of thousands of people unable to afford the city's high rents in flimsy dwellings of concrete, bricks and sacking.

Official figures on the city's religious demographics are not available, but rights activists have estimated the Christian population at roughly 50,000 out of around 530,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/outcry-islamabad-officials-target-slums-over-christians-105810740.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Déc - 06:54 (2015)    Sujet du message: NEW BILL WOULD DECLARE WAR ON lSlS Répondre en citant

NEW BILL WOULD DECLARE WAR ON lSlS

The war against ISIS equal a global war against all of us. Good strategy to be able to deploy military in all cities.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSFRJupU66w

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Déc - 04:39 (2015)    Sujet du message: RABBI SACKS CONFRONTS RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM Répondre en citant

RABBI SACKS CONFRONTS RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM 

The key phrase : "First, religion is the major source of violence, therefore if we want a more peaceful world we should abolish religion". By that, they're will be able to bring the luciferian one world religion. He also said "This holds out the hope that Jews, Christians, and Muslims can stand together to defend humanity, life, religious freedom and God." This is a catholic thinking to unite the world under one world Cesar who will dictate what's good and evil.

On this picture, we have the real agenda for the coming years "Protestantism should return to the mother church". Laudato Si' and COP21 is all about that. A new religion, a new social agenda, a global tyranny and slavery under his rules. The ones who will not submit to his "divine" power will be kill. They expect that in 2017 there will be no more protestants. Pope Francis, the Pontifex Maximus, will push very hard to eradicate anyone who will refuse to submit to his power. The rabbi is lying when he says that we should abolish religion. There will be one religion under the Pope rules under the gnostic gospel of the fallen ones. This is what they want, but the true God will intervine to destroy their Atlantide kingdom they're to build.

Father John Flynn | Dec 13 | ZENIT.org | Church & Religion | Vatican City 

The fight against religiously motivated violence will be one of the defining battles of the twenty-first century, wrote Rabbi Jonathan Sacks at the start of his new book, “Not in God’s Name: Confronting Religious Violence,” (Schocken Books).

Sacks, who was Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth from 1991 to 2013, deplored how only too often “people have killed in the name of the God of life.”

When religion is used for political ends it is not righteousness but idolatry and to invoke God to justify violence is not an act of sanctity, but a kind of blasphemy, Sacks argued in the book’s opening chapter.

Radical political Islam has grown steadily stronger since September 11, 2001, Sacks commented, and episodes of violence committed against Christians, Muslims, and Jews have become more frequent.

He pointed out that many of the terrorists come from European homes, have had a university education and were regarded as likeable people before their radicalisation. This transformation from ordinary people into murderers was called by Sacks altruistic evil, that is, evil carried out in the name of high ideals.

Turning to the relationship between religion and violence much of what has been written has centered on three ideas, according to Sacks.

First, religion is the major source of violence, therefore if we want a more peaceful world we should abolish religion. Second, religion is not a source of violence, rather people are made violent either by the desire for power or because they are manipulated by others. Third, our religion is for peace, but other religions are violent.

None of these explanations is true, Sacks argued. In relation to the first, one survey found that of 1,800 conflicts in the Encyclopedia of War less than 10% involved religion. As for the second, when people define their violence as based on religious motives to deny this is simply wrong. And the third explanation is simply a reflection of how people tend to regard their group as superior to others.

The connection

Summarizing the argument of his book Sacks explained that there is a connection between religion and violence, but it is oblique, not direct.

Religion, he said, is the most powerful force to create and maintain large-scale groups as it solves the problem of trust between strangers. Most conflicts and wars are about secular matters, but sometimes religion is enlisted in the support of aggression.

What makes today’s situation especially dangerous is that we are living at a time when the West is vulnerable to religious extremism. Sacks attributed this in part to the trend in past decades to moral relativism. If everything is relative then nothing is absolutely wrong, including violence.

Then, there is the possibility of widely disseminating ideas through the Internet, a disruptive force that Sacks likened to the effect that the invention of the printing press had at the time of the Reformation.

“Weapons win wars, but it takes ideas to win the peace,” said Sacks. In this context he argued that the twenty-first century will be a time of desecularization. One of the reasons why this will be the case is that religion addresses one of the great omissions of Western society, which is the need for identity.

The quest for personal autonomy, individual rights, and spirituality instead of religion has led to a situation where: “We no longer know who we are or why,” Sacks observed.

Jihadists and suicide bombers join radical movements “to alleviate the isolation of the lonely crowd and become, however briefly, part of an intense community engaged in the pursuit of something larger than the self,” Sacks commented.

No truth by force

After a number of chapters examining various aspects of Biblical spirituality and the monotheistic religions Sacks concluded that: “Religion is at its best when it relies on strength of argument and example. It is at its worst when it seeks to impose truth by force.”

In his concluding chapter Sacks returns to the book of Genesis and the story of Cain and Abel, which he maintains, reveals the fundamental conflict within the human condition: “the struggle between the will to power and the will to life.”

What drives ISIS and other extremist groups is the desire for power and conquest, political goals that, Sacks said, is the way of Cain, not that of God.

To confront this challenge the West must recover its ideals, Sacks urged. Moreover, he affirmed that the world can be changed, citing as proof of this the change in relations between Jews and Christians since World War II.

This holds out the hope that Jews, Christians, and Muslims can stand together to defend humanity, life, religious freedom and God.

“The real clash of the twenty-first century will not be between civilisations or religions, but within them,” Sacks argued. The clash will be between those who accept and those who reject the separation of religion and power.

The crimes of religion, Sacks warned “involve making God in our image instead of letting him remake us in his.” God is calling us, he concluded to let go of hate and to be a blessing to others regardless of their faith.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/analysis-religion-and-violence?utm_campaign=dailyhtml&utm_content=[ZE151213]%20The%20world%20seen%20from%20Rome&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dispatch&utm_term=Image

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Déc - 05:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: L'ÉTAT ISLAMIQUE APPELLE A TUER DES ENSEIGNANTS EN FRANCE Répondre en citant

L'ÉTAT ISLAMIQUE APPELLE A TUER DES ENSEIGNANTS EN FRANCE

samedi 12 décembre 2015

Le magazine francophone en ligne Dar al Islam, affilié à l’État islamique (EI), exhorte les parents musulmans à retirer leurs enfants des écoles françaises et à tuer les professeurs qui y enseignent la laïcité.

Dans son dernier numéro au titre révélateur « La France à genoux », le magazine, dont l’objectif est de réunir sous son égide les djihadistes français, se réjouit des attentats de Paris perpétrés au nom de « Daech » dans la nuit du 13 au 14 novembre.

Dar al Islam n’hésite pas à s’en prendre à l’école française, notamment aux cours de laïcité qu’il ne voit pas d’un bon œil.

Le but de cette éducation à la française, fustige le magazine, est « de cultiver chez les masses l’ignorance de la vraie religion et des valeurs morales telles que l’amour de la famille, la chasteté, la pudeur, le courage et la virilité chez les garçons ».

Et d’ajouter : « Cette éducation, dans le cas de la France en particulier, est un moyen de propagande servant à imposer le mode de pensée corrompu établi par la judéomaçonnerie ».

« Seule religion de vérité, l’islam ne peut cohabiter avec cette laïcité fanatique », poursuit le texte, « dont les valeurs ne sont pour le musulman qu’un tissu de mensonges et de mécréance ».

En guise de solution au problème, le magazine appelle les parents musulmans à émigrer vers le « Califat qui a mis en place des écoles où les programmes sont réellement islamiques et purifiés de toutes les mécréances ».

Toujours est-il que prendre la route de l’exode ne suffit pas aux prêcheurs de la « seule religion de vérité ». D’après eux, « il est une obligation de combattre et de tuer, de toutes les manières légiférées, ces ennemis d’Allah ».

Le magazine s’en prend à l’idée de la Charte de la laïcité car
  1. la religion et l’État ne peuvent être séparés, la seule loi ne peut être que la Charia ;
  2. l’islam s’oppose à la liberté de conscience ;
  3. l’égalité telle que prônée par les écoles de la République (mécréants et musulmans ne sont pas égaux, hommes et femmes ne sont pas égaux) ;
  4. le prosélytisme musulman est une obligation.

En outre, pour le magazine de l’État islamique, les écoles de la République enseignent des péchés et des mécréances :
  1. la laïcité et la démocratie sont de fausses religions ;
  2. la théorie darwiniste de l’évolution ;
  3. la tolérance et l’humanisme opposés au concept d’alliance et de désaveu ;
  4. l’interdiction de la prière ;
  5. la banalisation de la fornication et de l’homosexualité ;
  6. la mixité, « une porte ouverte vers la fornication » ;
  7. l’interdiction du hijab à l’école, car il « est évident que le but et la cible de cette interdiction est le hijab qu’Allah — du haut des sept cieux — a rendu obligatoire aux mères, épouses et filles des croyants » ;
  8. le dessin des êtres dotés d’âme ;
  9. la musique « présente à tous les niveaux de l’enseignement des écoles de la mécréance ».
Enfin, le magazine du Califat autoproclamé s’insurge contre les mécréants qui enlèvent des enfants musulmans à leurs familles pour « les élever dans la mécréance », car « ils font comme Pharaon ». Un autre combat pour les partisans de l’État islamique est « de les exfiltrer vers les terres du Califat » et de les réunir avec leurs parents dont ils ont été arrachés.

http://www.pouruneécolelibre.com/2015/12/letat-islamique-appelle-tuer-des.h…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Déc - 05:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: L’UNIVERSITE DU TENNESSEE VEUT « INTERDIRE » NOËL Répondre en citant

L’UNIVERSITE DU TENNESSEE VEUT « INTERDIRE » NOËL

Si encore, c'était pour leur enseigner ce qu'est vraiment Noël, mais non, on va paganiser cette fête encore plus avec tous les débordements "d'amour" que nos élites poussent au maximum. Il viendra pourtant un jour où le vrai culte païen de ce jour sera mis à nu et reprendra vie. En attendant, on utilise la religion de l'islam pour amener les esprits au point zéro. Vous aurez remarquez qu'au Vatican lui, continue à nous jouer la comédie avec la crèche et la célébration de la fête "du petit Jésus". Avez-vous vu les musulmans dire quoique ce soit? Toutes ses hypocrisies de part et d'autres touchera à sa fin lorsque le vrai fils de l'homme reviendra dans toute Sa splendeur. Alors tout genou pliera devant Sa grandeur et Sa Majesté.

samedi 12 décembre 2015

« Afin d’être plus inclusif », le bureau de la diversité et de l’inclusion à l’Université du Tennessee à Knoxville a publié 10 recommandations qui bannissent l’aspect religieux et culturel des célébrations de Noël du personnel sur le campus.

Ces recommandations, publiées sur le site web du bureau, ont pour but de permettre aux employés de « célébrer et bâtir sur les relations de travail et le moral de l’équipe ».

Un par un, les points énoncés dépouillent les fêtes de Noël de leurs pratiques traditionnelles. Selon ce guide, les cartes de Noël et les décorations ne devraient pas comporter d’éléments « confessionnels ».

De plus, la nourriture et les boissons servies lors des célébrations ne devraient pas appartenir à une religion ou à une culture spécifique.

Ces accommodements raisonnables ont soulevé un tollé, si bien que certains législateurs de l’État ont demandé la démission du chancelier de l’université, Jimmy Cheek.

Depuis cette controverse, le bureau de la diversité et de l’inclusion a publié une « clarification » sur son site web.

« Nous reconnaissons que Noël est l’une des célébrations de la saison et de la naissance de Jésus. Il s’agit d’une fête chrétienne qui figure sur notre calendrier culturel des fêtes religieuses. Les pratiques que nous avons publiées sont une ressource en ligne pour les professeurs et le personnel afin de créer des célébrations plus inclusives au sein de leurs départements et de leurs unités administratives », est-il écrit.
Citation:

VOICI LES 10 POINTS ÉNONCÉS :

1) Les célébrations des fêtes devraient être un moment pour renforcer les relations de travail et le moral de l’équipe sans mettre l’accent sur la religion ou la culture. Assurez-vous que votre fête de Noël n’est pas une fête déguisée.
2) Envisagez d’organiser une fête du Nouvel An en incluant un décor et de la nourriture inspirée par plusieurs religions et cultures. Utilisez cet événement pour redynamiser votre équipe et pour déterminer vos objectifs et priorités pour la nouvelle année.
3) Les superviseurs et les gestionnaires ne devraient pas endosser ou être perçu comme un endosseur d’une religion particulière ou d’une religion en général.
4) Si une personne choisit de ne pas venir à une fête, n’exercez pas de pression afin qu’elle soit présente. La participation doit être volontaire.
5) Encouragez les employés à apporter de la nourriture qui reflète leur religion et leur culture. Utilisez ces célébrations comme une occasion de partager nos différentes cultures.
6) Si vous comptez envoyer des cartes de Noël, assurez-vous qu’elles sont non confessionnelles.
7) Si vous aviez l’intention d’organiser des jeux ou un échange de cadeaux, assurez-vous qu’ils ne portent pas un nom à connotation religieuse ou qu’ils comportent des éléments culturels précis.
8) La décoration choisie ne doit pas appartenir à une religion ou à une culture particulière. Établissez des dates précises pour les installer et les enlever.
9) Les boissons servies lors des fêtes ne doivent pas appartenir non plus à une religion ou à une culture spécifique.
10) Le plus important est de célébrer de façon respectueuse et inclusive avec les étudiants et vos collègues de l’Université.

Réaction de Richard Martineau

Cette décision a suscité cette réaction du chroniqueur Richard Martineau.
Citation:

Comme vous avez pu le lire hier, l’Université du Tennessee à Knoxville veut bannir l’aspect religieux et culturel des célébrations de Noël.
Ça, c’est comme si je voulais bannir l’aspect carnivore du Festival des côtes levées, du bacon et de la viande.

« Vous avez le droit de célébrer Noël pourvu que ça ne soit ni religieux ni culturel. »

Euh... c’est quoi, d’abord ?

La fête des sapins ? La célébration des boules ?

L’Université a publié 10 recommandations sur son site Web pour aider les employés à célébrer Noël... sans parler de culture ni de religion.

Recommandation 5 : « Encouragez les employés à apporter de la nourriture qui reflète leur religion et leur culture. Utilisez ces célébrations comme une occasion de partager nos différentes cultures. »

Donc, les Arabes musulmans ont le droit de célébrer leur culture, les Chinois bouddhistes ont le droit de célébrer leur culture, les Grecs orthodoxes ont le droit de célébrer leur culture... mais pas les Américains de souche protestants ou catholiques !

Ben coudonc...

Si tu fais partie d’une minorité, la société doit t’encourager à célébrer ta différence. Mais si tu fais partie de la majorité, ferme ta gueule et prends ton trou.
Plus tu es dans la marge, plus t’es cool. Plus tu te rapproches du centre, plus tu es suspect.

[...]

Extrait d’un texte publié par France Info, le 14 juin 2013 : « La population américaine change. Selon les données du dernier recensement, le nombre de naissances des Américains blancs est inférieur à celui des décès. Dans quelques décennies, les minorités auront la charge du pays... »

Donc, ça veut dire que dans quelques années, les Américains blancs pourront CÉLÉBRER leur culture et leur héritage sans se faire regarder de travers ?

Ils pourront même apporter de la dinde et des bûches de Noël à l’Université du Tennessee ?

http://www.pouruneécolelibre.com/2015/12/luniversite-du-tennessee-veut-noel.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PourUneEcoleLibre+%28Pour+une+%C3%A9cole+libre+au%C2%A0Qu%C3%A9bec%29

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Déc - 03:33 (2015)    Sujet du message: SHARIA IN BOSTON : JUDGE ORDERS PASTOR TO LEARN AND STUDY ISLAM Répondre en citant

SHARIA IN BOSTON : JUDGE ORDERS PASTOR TO LEARN AND STUDY ISLAM

By Pamela Geller on December 14, 2015

Current Affairs

After the Boston jihad bombing, it appears that the city of Boston has utterly surrendered and submitted to Islam. “Boston Strong,” my eye.

As you know, my organization is heading to the Supreme Court to contest the refusal of the Boston TA to run my anti-jihad ads and pro-Israel ads. They allow vicious anti-Semitic blood libels to run, but not our ads. That’s sharia.

Now this outrage. First off, I do not believe that Pastor Daisy Obi, a 73-year-old ordained minister from Nigeria, threw the Islamic supremacist  Gihan Suliman down the stairs. I think she is a liar — I have seen this too any times. Muslim revenge. Muslims in Muslim countries under the sharia do this all the time: accuse Christians of blasphemy in order to get them jailed or punished.

The woman accused of saying anti-Muslim things and “pushing a Muslim tenant down the stairs” rents to several Muslims. So clearly she is not anti-Muslim. And secondly, the alleged victim had upwards of 15 people living her the apartment, so of course the landlord would complain. Suliman did not respond to messages left at her home and workplace (of course not).
Citation:

Suliman said Obi accused her of ringing her doorbell, shouted at her and pushed her. Suliman said she fell backward down 15 to 20 stairs, hitting her face on the banister, cutting her lip and tearing a ligament in her shoulder.

Obi vehemently denied making any anti-Muslim statements to Suliman or pushing her. She testified she was inside her apartment praying when she heard a knock at the door from the police, who arrested her.

Daisy Obi was sentenced her to two years in jail on the assault and battery charge for pushing Suliman but required her to serve only six months, with the remaining 18 months suspended if she complied with certain probation conditions.

“I want you to learn about the Muslim faith,” he said. “I want you to enroll and attend an introductory course on Islam. “I do want you to understand people of the Muslim faith, and they need to be respected. They may worship Allah … but they need to be respected.”

Obi said in a phone interview that she believes Suliman had a vendetta against her because she refused to allow her to let more people live in her apartment.

I believe even if Obi is guilty, why should she be made to study Islam? It’s a violation of the establishment clause.
Citation:

“I’ve never, ever made a rude remark against her,” she said.

“Why would I do that? I have three Muslims living in the house now.”

The case centers on Daisy Obi, a 73-year-old ordained minister from Nigeria who is the pastor of the Adonai Bible Center in Somerville, just north of Boston
Obi also said she believes Suliman hates her because she is a Christian.

Judge Yee should be forced to take a course on what Islamic groups like Boko Haram are doing to Christians like Pastor Obi in Nigeria.
Citation:

“Court To Review Judge’s Order Forcing Woman To Learn Islam,” AP, December 13, 2015

BOSTON (AP) — After a landlord was convicted of pushing her Muslim tenant down a flight of stairs, a judge ordered her to respect the rights of all Muslims and to take an introductory course on Islam. Now the highest court in Massachusetts is being asked to decide whether the judge violated the landlord’s constitutional rights.

The Supreme Judicial Court will hear arguments next month in a case that poses interesting legal questions at a time when the country is grappling with anti-Muslim backlash following deadly attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, California, both allegedly carried out by radical Muslims.

The case centers on Daisy Obi, a 73-year-old ordained minister from Nigeria who is the pastor of the Adonai Bible Center in Somerville, just north of Boston. In April 2012, Obi rented an apartment in her multi-family home to Gihan Suliman, her husband and five young children.

Suliman complained about the heat and electricity not always working, while Obi complained Suliman appeared to have 12 to 15 people living in the apartment at one point.

Suliman testified that about a month after she moved in, Obi stood on the stairs outside Suliman’s apartment screaming anti-Muslim insults.

The following month, while Suliman was taking her baby out of the car, she said Obi yelled anti-Muslim sentiments at her other children.

Then, about a month later, Suliman said Obi accused her of ringing her doorbell, shouted at her and pushed her. Suliman said she fell backward down 15 to 20 stairs, hitting her face on the banister, cutting her lip and tearing a ligament in her shoulder.

While sentencing Obi last year, Judge Paul Yee Jr. called Obi “the landlord from hell” after pointing out that she had harassment prevention orders issued against her by two other tenants.

He sentenced her to two years in jail on the assault and battery charge for pushing Suliman but required her to serve only six months, with the remaining 18 months suspended if she complied with certain probation conditions.

“I want you to learn about the Muslim faith,” he said. “I want you to enroll and attend an introductory course on Islam.

“I do want you to understand people of the Muslim faith, and they need to be respected. They may worship Allah … but they need to be respected.”
Obi vehemently denied making any anti-Muslim statements to Suliman or pushing her. She testified she was inside her apartment praying when she heard a knock at the door from the police, who arrested her.

Obi said in a phone interview that she believes Suliman had a vendetta against her because she refused to allow her to let more people live in her apartment.

“I’ve never, ever made a rude remark against her,” she said.

“Why would I do that? I have three Muslims living in the house now.”

Obi also said she believes Suliman hates her because she is a Christian.

Suliman did not respond to messages left at her home and workplace.

Obi’s lawyer argues the probation condition that she learn about the Muslim faith “burdens Dr. Obi’s free exercise of religion.”

“It is beyond dispute that the Constitution guarantees that the government may not coerce anyone to support or participate in religion or its exercise,” attorney Kimberly Peterson wrote in a legal brief.

Prosecutors argued in their brief that the order to take a course on Islam is not coercive because it does not require her to adopt a religious practice or to attend a Muslim religious service, but merely to educate herself.

Two legal experts not involved in the case differed on the argument.

New York Law School professor Robert Blecker said the order does not appear to violate Obi’s constitutional rights.

“We’re not requiring her to embrace any (religious) principles. We’re requiring her to learn about them,” Blecker said.

Suffolk University law professor Christopher Dearborn disagreed, saying that although Obi’s conduct may be considered highly offensive, he believes the judge should have ordered her to attend anger management classes or counseling instead of ordering her to take a course on Islam.

“It’s requiring her to participate in something that she would be strongly opposed to on religious grounds,” Dearborn said.

The court is scheduled to hear arguments Jan. 8.

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/sharia-in-boston-judge-orders-pastor-to-lea…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Déc - 07:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: ISIS FATWA ORDERS KILLING OF AMERICAN REPORTERS RACHEL MADDOW, ANDERSON COOPER Répondre en citant

ISIS FATWA ORDERS KILLING OF AMERICAN REPORTERS RACHEL MADDOW, ANDERSON COOPER 

They always using one of their puppets to star the war over a certain groups. I saw this many times. The Knight of Malta Anderson Cooper is not in danger, but many others are. Now, that the catholic LGBT has done a very good job to corrupt the soul and spirit of so many peoples, the same catholic Jesuit/Catholic is now ready to move with ISIS and sharia law to destroy all this sodomite community. I told you for so many years that, that day will come. It's now here. Funny time is over. Come out from Babylon, come to the Savior Jesus, repent of your sins and walk only with Him.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sLa4iRqYNY

ISIS FATWA ORDERS KILLING OF AMERICAN REPORTERS RACHEL MADDOW, ANDERSON COOPER

December 13, 2015

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

The Main Intelligence Directorate General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) is reporting today that the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) top religious scholar, Turki al-Bin‘ali, has just issued a fatwa authorizing the killing of American reporters Rachel Maddow of MSNBC and Anderson Cooper of CNN that accuses them both of exhibiting “amal qawm Lut” (behavior of the People of Lot).

Rachel Maddow (left) Anderson Cooper (right)   

Islamic State Caliphate Inman Turki al-Bin‘Ali

According to this report, this new Islamic legal pronouncement (fatwa) issued to the followers of the Islamic State Caliphate’s by Turki al-Bin‘Ali, and published in the their online magazine Dabiq, states that both Maddow and Cooper are najis (ritually unclean) and shudhudh (abnormal) due to their amal qawm Lut (behavior of the People of Lot) as both them are openly professed homosexuals.

The main “crimes/affronts” committed by Maddow and Cooper against the Prophet and Islam thus authorizing this death fatwa, this report says, has been their “unauthorized and unholy” defense of Islam (as such a practice is only allowed by the faithful)—which with them both being homosexuals is a “grave crime” against this faith and is classified as “warfare against Islam” as this religion not only abhors this “human deviancy”, but calls for the deaths of those who practice it—and as this fatwa quotes their religious scriptures in defense of:

“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.” Quran (5:33)

“[Muhammad said] “Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver.” al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152   
“...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)” Qur'an (7:80-84) [Note: An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom.  Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the “  

GRU experts examining the merits of this Islamic State Caliphate death fatwa against these two American reporters, this report continues, confirmed that Rachal Maddow is, indeed, a homosexual lesbian having a longstanding relationship with another woman, and that Anderson Cooper is described as being “the most prominent openly gay journalist on American television.”

Equally to be confirmed, this report notes, are that both of them, too, have defended Islam on their widely viewed television programmes—that includes Rachal Maddow of slamming the State of Oklahoma for being opposed to Islamic Sharia law, and Anderson Cooper deriding an anti-Islamic protester.

As to why these homosexual American reporters would be defending Islam at all, this report wonders, is currently unknowable as this religion still openly beheads and crucifies these types of people—including in the Islamic State itself where it pushes these peoples off rooftops to their deaths.

And to exactly why the Islamic State Caliphate has issued this death fatwa, this report concludes, is due to their fear(s) that by allowing homosexuals to “speak for/defend” them, the deviancy of America might destroy the purity of their religion and could lead to the complete moral chaos currently engulfing the West infecting them too—and which includes this pasts weeks announcement of a Canadian man, Stefonknee Wolscht, that has left his wife and seven children as his “gender choice
” is now him being a six year old girl.   

December 13, 2015 © EU and US all rights reserved.  Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original
source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[url=http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1961.htm">http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1961.htm

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION (PARTIE 2) P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION / THE GREAT PERSECUTION (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 351, 52, 5366, 67, 68  >
Page 52 sur 68

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation