LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION (PARTIE 2) P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 326, 27, 2866, 67, 68  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION / THE GREAT PERSECUTION (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mai - 23:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: NORFOLK CHURCH IN HATE CRIME PROBE AFTER POSTER THREATENS NON-CHRISTIANS WITH BURNING IN HELL Répondre en citant

NORFOLK CHURCH IN HATE CRIME PROBE AFTER POSTER THREATENS NON-CHRISTIANS WITH BURNING IN HELL  The sign at Attleborough Baptist Church in Nuneaton featured burning flames below the words: "If you think there is no God you better be right!!"

Archant 
Complainant: Robert Gladwin found the poster offensive

A church is at the centre of a hate crime investigation after putting up a poster suggesting non-believers will burn in hell.

The offending sign at Attleborough Baptist Church in Nuneaton, Norfolk, featured burning flames below the words: "If you think there is no God you better be right!!"

Police launched an investigation after local Robert Gladwin complained about the sign.

The 20-year-old, who lives near the church, said: "I was just astounded really.

"We live in the 21st century and they have put that message - that non-Christians will burn in hell - up to try and scare people into joining their mentality.

"It is my basic understanding that Christianity is inclusive and loving in nature.

"The message being displayed outside of the church could not be further from the often uttered phrase 'love thy neighbour'."

The sign was put up on a board outside the church, next to a separate poster advertising upcoming church events and promising visitors a "very warm welcome".

Google Streetview 
Scene: Attleborough Baptist Church

Police say Pastor John Rose agreed to take the sign down after being spoken to by officers.

A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "Norfolk Constabulary received a report regarding a poster outside a church which was deemed offensive by the complainant.

"National guidance required us to investigate the circumstances and the matter has been recorded as a hate incident."

The Rev Simon Ward, of the Diocese of Norwich, said: "I guess they are trying to open a conversation and cause people to think.

"However, I think there are more positive conversations that you could have and more positive reasons for coming to church."

Attleborough Baptist Church was not available for comment.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/norfolk-church-hate-crime-probe-3593791#ixzz32h2oupNb

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mai - 23:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mai - 03:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: BOKO HARAM KIDNAPPING HOAX Répondre en citant

??? COULD BE POSSIBLE OR THESE EVIL ELITES WITH THEIR EVIL WOMAN GROUPS ARE USING THIS SITUATION TO FOOL THE PEOPLES???

BOKO HARAM KIDNAPPING HOAX

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSxCyk4YHAM

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 4 Juin - 15:16 (2014); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Mai - 00:46 (2014)    Sujet du message: MUSLIM REBELS ATTACK CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC CHURCH Répondre en citant

MUSLIM REBELS ATTACK CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC CHURCH

from AP 28 May 2014

BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Muslim rebels stormed a Catholic church compound in the capital of Central African Republic on Wednesday, launching grenades and spraying civilians with gunfire, witnesses said. At least five bodies were brought to area hospitals, though some witnesses said the death toll could be as high as 30.

The attack on the compound at the church, where thousands of civilians had sought refuge from the violence ravaging Bangui's streets, is the largest and most brazen blamed on Muslim fighters since their Seleka coalition was ousted from power nearly five months ago.

Wednesday's attack marked a rare attack on a house of worship, as Catholic churches have served as sanctuaries for both Christian and Muslim civilians since the country erupted into sectarian bloodshed in December.

Fears escalated late Wednesday that the new bloodshed would spark reprisal attacks on the city's few remaining Muslims, most of whom fled the city in a mass exodus earlier this year that the U.N. has described as ethnic cleansing. In the hours that followed, Christian militia fighters began putting up road blockades around Bangui.

"We were in the church when were heard the shooting outside," the Rev. Freddy Mboula told The Associated Press. "There were screams and after 30 minutes of gunfire there were bodies everywhere."

There were conflicting reports of how many were killed, and fighting in the area also prohibited observers from independently confirming the toll. Mboula estimated that about 30 people were killed in the attack, including a priest. Associated Press journalists, however, counted five bodies brought to area hospitals and the toll remained unclear as night fell in Bangui.

A political crisis took on inter-communal dimensions as hatred among the Christian majority grew toward a brutal Muslim rebel regime that had seized power by force in March 2013. Muslim civilians were largely spared, while the rebels looted, raped and killed Christians.

Most of the sectarian violence in Bangui since January — when the rebels were forced from power — has involved Christian militia fighters targeting Muslims. Previous attacks have launched tit-for-tat retaliatory violence in the capital of Bangui.

Since the ouster of the Muslim rebels, a transitional government led by interim President Catherine Samba-Panza has been tasked with organizing elections no later than February 2015. But many observers doubt such a vote can be held because of the ongoing violence, and because rebels destroyed scores of voting lists in the towns they ransacked across the country.

The crisis in Central African Republic has forced nearly 1 million people from their homes, and at one point nearly 100,000 sought shelter on the grounds of the Bangui airport, which has been guarded by French and now other European peacekeepers.

___

Larson reported from Dakar, Senegal. Associated Press journalist Jerome Delay contributed to this report from Bangui, Central African Republic.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/05/28/Muslim-rebels-attack-Central-African-Rep-church

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Mai - 00:50 (2014)    Sujet du message: JERUSALEM ARABS THROW STONES AT US SEMINARY GIRLS Répondre en citant

JERUSALEM ARABS THROW STONES AT US SEMINARY GIRLS

In yet another Jerusalem Day attack, Arab residents in Muslim Quarter reportedly throw rocks at Jewish youth, hit girl in the face.
By Ari Yashar

First Publish: 5/28/2014, 3:05 PM

Stone throwing by Jerusalem

Arutz Sheva has received exclusive reportage on yet another violent Arab attack Tuesday on Jewish youth in the Old City of Jerusalem. Again, Jews celebrating the 47th year since the unification of the 3,000-year-old Jewish capital were targeted.

Ahuva Schwartz, a resident of Jerusalem, reports that a group of 60 Jews, mostly Israeli high school boys along with some families and American seminary student girls, met at the Kotel (Western Wall) on Tuesday night.

The group made their way to the Lions' Gate to the east of the Temple Mount, following the route that Israeli paratroopers took when they liberated the holiest site in Judaism from Jordanian occupation in the 1967 Six Day War. The group arrived around 11 p.m. on Tuesday night.

Accompanied by four border police, the group stood outside the Lions' Gate, singing and dancing to celebrate Jerusalem Day.

Roughly ten minutes into the celebrating, an American seminary girl was hit in the face by a rock thrown by local Arabs, reports Schwartz.

United Hatzolah and Magen David Adom (MDA) medical services arrived on the scene immediately along with several more border police, who led the group away from the area.

As the group entered the Muslim Quarter of the Old City, "it started raining rocks and glass." Schwartz reports that the soldiers yelled at the participants to take cover under an overpass as they pointed their weapons at the rooftops. 

The soldiers told the group to run to the next overpass while the stones continued to rain down, but fortunately no injuries were sustained.

Showing an indomitable spirit despite the jarring violent incident, the group left the area and made their way back to the Kotel, singing and dancing with their flags.

The story bears resemblances to the attack on 90 Jewish students of the Hispin High School Yeshiva in the Golan Heights, who visited Jerusalem for Jerusalem Day on Wednesday.

The yeshiva group reported that while passing through the Muslim Quarter, stones were thrown at them, and local Arabs sprayed tear gas at them. Reportedly an Arab resident was later arrested for spraying tear gas.

Arab violence also marred Jerusalem Day on the Temple Mount, where stones and fireworks were thrown at police, leading to the closure of the site to visitors. At least one officer was lightly wounded by the onslaught, which continued as the rioters retreated to Al Aqsa Mosque.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181141

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juin - 12:02 (2014)    Sujet du message: DOBSON CALLS OBAMA 'THE ANTI-RELIGIOUS FREEDOM PRESIDENT' Répondre en citant

TRAITOR

DOBSON CALLS OBAMA 'THE ANTI-RELIGIOUS FREEDOM PRESIDENT'

I told you over the years that Dobson a evangelical pastor was a freemason. To know more about him, please read this article "DR. JAMES AND SHIRLEY DOBSON ATTENDED THE WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT'S DINNER, HEARD LAURA'S JOKES ON BESTIALITY, GOING TO STRIP CLUBS, AND BEING A "DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE" http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n2036.cfm . Pro-life warrior or just one who's using by the elite to fool the christians? At the point we are now, we can't change what's taking place. All these peoples are under the payroll of the government and are all pushing for this Moloch sacrifice of babys. Pacific mobilization is just bullshit. It's time to return of what the Lord is asking you to to and to be at these end times. Those peoples will continue to sacrifice babys and humans in their worship to the Scarlet Woman and no one except Jesus will be able to stop them.

For the faithful, biggest 'danger is posed by our federal government'

Published: 2 days ago

Bob Unruh About | Email | Archive

Bob Unruh joined WND in 2006 after nearly three decades with the Associated Press, as well as several Upper Midwest newspapers, where he covered everything from legislative battles and sports to tornadoes and homicidal survivalists. He is also a photographer whose scenic work has been used commercially.

James Dobson, one of America’s best-known Christian personalities, founder of Focus on the Family and Family Talk Radio, a courtroom opponent of Obamacare and, most recently, the National Day of Prayer speaker who called Barack Obama the “abortion president,” is doubling down.

Obama is “the anti-religious freedom president,” Dobson writes in a newsletter to constituents.

He begins by citing atheist activist Mikey Weinstein’s condemnations of Christianity and his court challenges. But Dobson says Weinstein, founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, isn’t the biggest danger to religious believers in America.

“Weinstein, for all his bluster, is not the primary threat to the free expression of religion. Despite the pandering he receives from the mainstream media, the greater danger is posed by our federal government,” Dobson warns.

The federal government, he says, “seeks to limit or weaken religious liberty and to ‘fundamentally transform’ this great nation.”

“That was an oft-quoted campaign slogan by candidate Barack Obama during his presidential bid in 2008. We now know what he meant by it,” Dobson writes.

“Among other things, he was targeting religious freedom and set about accomplishing that from the beginning. That was the activity to which I objected strenuously during my comments in Washington. I offer no apologies for expressing those views now. The effort to force Christians to violate their consciences must be opposed with all vigor, regardless of the consequences – primarily because it is unconstitutional. Christians are being chastised, dismissed, harangued and sued for daring to practice their deeply held convictions in the public square. Family Talk is among those who have been pressed against a wall,” he writes.

WND reported when Dobson spoke to the National Day of Prayer that hundreds stood and cheered his condemnation of the government’s ongoing attempts through Obamacare to require Christians to participate in something that profoundly violates their faith – abortion.

Get James Dobson’s classic, “When God Doesn’t Make Sense,” from the WND Superstore.

Dobson, through his Family Talk, had fought the Obamacare requirement that employers must pay for abortion-causing agents  for their employees. A federal judge has granted him a preliminary injunction that prevents the application of that portion of the law.

Dobson at that time bluntly backed up his opinion.

Read the complete letter.

“[Obama] has made it so that every American will have to pay toward the support of abortion,” he said, citing hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer funds that already go to Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion industry player.

He implored attendees to “keep fighting.”

“We can win. And keep praying because that’s what really made a difference here.”

“During my remarks to the NDOP audience, I quoted something I had written in 2012, which expressed my determination not to be dragged into the bloody business of abortion. President Obama had announced that year through his HHS operatives that every person receiving health insurance would have to pay $12 per year to the government, for allocation to abortion clinics. That was unacceptable to us under any circumstances. I called Barack Obama ‘the abortion president’ that day, which is a role he deliberately crafted for himself,” Dobson writes.

He points to Obama’s 2014-2015 budget request of $286 million for Planned Parenthood “and other abortion enterprises. ”

“And do you recall that in the campaign of 2008, the president bragged about having voted 100 percent with the National Abortion Rights Action League? He was proud of it.

“How can anyone challenge my characterization of Mr. Obama as ‘the abortion president? … He even voted three times in the Illinois state senate not to protect babies who were born alive after surviving botched abortions.”

Dobson recites his pledge, made when the fight over abortion funding was launched by Obama.

“To pay one cent for the killing of babies is egregious to me, and I will do all I can to correct a government that lies to me about its intentions and then tries to coerce my acquiescence with extortion. It would be a violation of my most deeply held convictions to disobey what I consider to be the principles in Scripture. The Creator will not hold us guiltless if we turn a deaf ear to the cries of His innocent babies. So come and get me if you must, Mr. President. I will not bow before your wicked regulation. ”

Read more : http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/dobson-calls-obama-the-anti-religious-freedom-pr…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juin - 01:02 (2014)    Sujet du message: VA HOSPITAL CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS TO BE COVERED IN CHAPEL Répondre en citant

VA HOSPITAL CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS TO BE COVERED IN CHAPEL

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY1_Y25VHbU

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juin - 11:34 (2014)    Sujet du message: HAMAS LEADER : RESISTANCE CAN LIBERATE WEST BANK AND THE REST OF "PALESTINE" Répondre en citant

HAMAS LEADER : RESISTANCE CAN LIBERATE WEST BANK AND THE REST OF "PALESTINE"

June 1, 2014

Hamas' leader Ismail Haniyeh on eve of Fatah-Hamas unity government: 

Reconciliation meant to unify the Palestinian people  
against the main enemy, "the Zionist enemy"  
and to continue with the option of resistance  
[[i]Al-Hayat Al-Jadida[/i], May 28, 2014]  

"Those who liberated Gaza, with the help of Allah,  
can liberate Jerusalem, the West Bank   
and the rest of Palestine (i.e., Israel)"[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), May 29, 2014]

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbjaiwZ_Ouo

Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has stated that he will be announcing the Fatah-Hamas unity government tomorrow. Hamas' current Prime Minister, Ismail Haniyeh, expressed his expectations for the new Palestinian government: 

-  "Unify the Palestinian people against... "the Zionist enemy"  
-  "Partnership in the institution of leadership, adherence to the national principles"  
-  "Protection of the resistance project, protection of the weapon of resistance"  
-  "Liberation of Jerusalem, the West Bank and the rest of Palestine (i.e., Israel)"  
-  "Release of prisoners"

Palestinian Media Watch has found several comments made by Haniyeh over the last few days, defining these goals. In one talk he promised that the purpose of the reconciliation is to unite against Israel, "the Zionist enemy":

"[Hamas Prime Minister] Ismail Haniyeh, told a large crowd of [Hamas] supporters in Rafah earlier yesterday that the reconciliation is meant to unify the Palestinian people against the main enemy, 'the Zionist enemy,' and to continue with the option of resistance and resolve."  
[[i]Al-Hayat Al-Jadida[/i], May 28, 2014]  

On Al-Aqsa TV, Haniyeh reiterated the Hamas goal of destroying Israel through violence. He said that Palestinian "resistance" (i.e., violence) led to Israel's withdrawal from the Gaza Strip and will also “liberate Jerusalem, the West Bank and the rest of Palestine." Since he already said “Jerusalem and the West Bank,” the term “rest of Palestine,” can only mean the rest of Israel: 

"We think that the path of negotiations and peace talks has reached a dead end and that the resistance [Intifada, 2000-2005], which liberated Gaza and defended Gaza, can liberate the West Bank and the rest of the Palestinian lands, Allah willing. Those who liberated Gaza, with the help of Allah, can liberate Jerusalem, the West Bank and the rest of Palestine."  
[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), May 29, 2014]  

The independent Palestinian news agency Ma'an quoted Haniyeh explaining that the unity means "partnership" in several areas, among them "protection of the resistance project" and of "the weapon of resistance":

"The Prime Minister of the deposed [Hamas]  government, Ismail Haniyeh, said tonight, Wednesday, that the [Fatah and Hamas] reconciliation does not signify [merely] the end of the split, but rather, a new period based on real partnership in decision-making and politics... Haniyeh said: '[Reconciliation] also means real partnership in the institution of leadership, adherence to the national principles, protection of the resistance project, protection of the weapon of resistance, and [joint] action with all our people for the release of the prisoners and Jerusalem.'"   
[From Ma'an, independent Palestinian news agency, May 28, 2014]  

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=11600

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juin - 16:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: PAKISTANI WOMAN SURVIVES ATTENPTED HONOR KILLING - PAKISTAN : UNE JEUNE FILLE SURVIT A UN CRIME D'HONNEUR MUSULMAN Répondre en citant

PAKISTANI WOMAN SURVIVES ATTEMPTED HONOR KILLING - PAKISTAN : UNE JEUNE FILLE SURVIT A UN CRIME D'HONNEUR MUSULMAN

Vendredi 6 juin 2014

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeYuiPU4q0Q

Une jeune pakistanaise de 18 ans a survécu après avoir été abattue par balles, mise dans un sac poubelle et jetée dans un canal par sa famille parce qu'elle a voulu se marier avec l'homme qu'elle aime.

http://revoltes-en-europe.over-blog.com/article-pakistan-une-jeune-fille-survit-a-un-crime-d-honneur-musulman-123839135.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juin - 18:26 (2014)    Sujet du message: SAMUEL LAURENT : "LES JIHADISTES PRÊTS A FRAPPER LA FRANCE" Répondre en citant

SAMUEL LAURENT : "LES JIHADISTES PRÊTS A FRAPPER LA FRANCE"

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=txugqRul-JY

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juin - 18:41 (2014)    Sujet du message: STEVE QUAYLE AND HENRY GRUVER DISCUSS ASPECTS OF THE EMERGING WAR ON TRUE CHRISTIANITY Répondre en citant

STEVE QUAYLE AND HENRY GRUVER DISCUSS ASPECTS OF THE EMERGING WAR ON TRUE CHRISTIANITY

The Hagmann & Hagmann Report provides viewers and listeners information about current events and historical topics that transcend the political right-left paradigm and delve into the real issues behind the sugar-coated news. This unique, father-son detective duo uses their investigative abilities and resources to aggressively research and report on issues left untouched by the corporate media. The show addresses many issues once considered mere fodder for “conspiracy theorists,” tracing their roots from the various events that created them through the fabric of history to the present day.

The program digs deep into current topics that include questions about who is really running America, who is really benefiting from the massive financial bailouts, who and what is behind controversial legislation such as the NDAA, SOPA, Agenda 21, and other issues that are rarely addressed with focus, clarity and accuracy. We are a listener supported show and those who are able to do so can donate here

Certain pivotal events that changed the course of U.S. and world history are also subjected to investigative scrutiny, from the start of the Federal Reserve, to the attacks of 9/11 and events taking place through the various presidential administrations.

Real information. Real truth. Less hype. Click here for website.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/06/06/henry-gruver-steve-quayle…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juin - 23:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: IMPRISONED CHRISTIAN FAMILY IGNORED BY OBAMA ADMINISTRATION Répondre en citant

IMPRISONED CHRISTIAN FAMILY IGNORED BY OBAMA ADMINISTRATION 

Home » Imprisoned Christian Family Ignored By Obama Administration

June 10, 2014 Posted in News

Meriam Ibrahim is still languishing in a Sudanese prison, along with her two children, Martin, a 20-month-old, and Maya, a newborn baby girl. Meriam’s crime is marrying a Wani Ibrahim, a Christian, and having children with him. Meriam faces 100 lashes for “adultery,” and death for converting to Christianity. Her children will then be given to a Muslim family.

In an apparent capitulation to Sharia Law, the Obama Administration refuses to acknowledge the Ibrahim children are U.S. citizens. According to US law the child of any U.S. citizen IS a U.S. citizen. The State Department has acknowledged Wani, the father, is a U.S. citizen and that Meriam and Wani are married. Yet, the Obama Administration refuses to acknowledge the citizenship of Wani’s children.

The State Department is now making an unlawful demand for proof of paternity. According to Wani, “I will have to take a DNA sample in Khartoum, then send it to the USA for testing.” Under U.S. law the presumption is children born during marriage are the children of the mother and father. (See USCIS, Volume 12: CITIZENSHIP & NATURALIZATION, Part H: CHILDREN OF U.S. CITIZENS, Chapter 3) The only time proof of paternity is required is if a child is born out of wedlock.

The only way the State Department could lawfully require further proof is if it accepted the Sudanese Government’s interpretation of Sharia Law which does not recognize the marriage. The sentence of 100 lashes for “adultery” is because Meriam is considered to be a Muslim and therefore can’t marry a Christian. But Meriam claims to be a Christian, thus the death sentence for apostasy.

The State Department seems to have accepted this twisted foreign legal theory otherwise the children would automatically be considered US citizens. Wani said, “I have provided wedding documents and the baby’s birth certificate, and doors were closed on [my] face… I have tried to apply for papers to travel to the USA with my wife and child, but the American Embassy in Sudan did not help me.”

TAKE ACTION:
Contact the State Department and urge them to demand the immediate release of Meriam Ibrahim and her children from prison in Sudan and allow the family to be reunited in the US. Click here to contact the US State Department online. = Do you think the State Department with all these evils peoples will listen us? Defend Christian org. is a freemason evangelical organization connect to Rome.

http://defendchristians.org/news/imprisoned-christian-family-ignored-by-obama-administration/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juin - 14:25 (2014)    Sujet du message: LE HAMAS APPELLE A TUER DES RESIDENTS JUIFS DES IMPLANTATIONS Répondre en citant

LE HAMAS APPELLE A TUER DES RESIDENTS JUIFS DES IMPLANTATIONS

Le Hamas a appelé les membres de sa branche armée en Cisjordanie à cibler des soldats et des civils israéliens dans le but d’améliorer le sort de ses prisonniers détenus dans les prisons israéliennes, a déclaré lundi, un porte-parole du parti.

« Nous appelons les hommes de la résistance en Cisjordanie, principalement les Brigades Al-Qassam, à accomplir leur devoir dans la protection des prisonniers en grève de la faim en ciblant les soldats de l’occupation et ses colons, » a écrit sur sa page Facebook lundi, le porte-parole du Hamas Hussam Badran.

« L’occupation doit payer un prix élevé par le sang de ses soldats et de ses colons jusqu’à ce qu’il soit convaincu de résoudre la question des prisonniers en grève de la faim. C’est la tâche de tout le monde, sur les plans individuel et organisationnel », écrit-il.

Les commentaires de Badran venus une semaine après la prestation de serment d’un gouvernement d’unité palestinienne à Ramallah, approuvé par les États-Unis et l’UE. Le dimanche, le président de la Commission européenne José Manuel Barroso a déclaré à la conférence d’Herzliya qu’Israël doit soutenir le nouveau gouvernement palestinien « dans l’intérêt d’un futur accord de paix et d’un gouvernement légitime et représentatif. »

Quelque 125 prisonniers palestiniens de détention administrative en Israël ont entamé une grève de la faim il y a sept semaines pour protester contre leurs conditions de détention. Le secrétaire général de l’ONU Ban Ki-moon a exprimé son inquiétude la semaine dernière à propos de la santé des prisonniers.

La question des prisonniers a aussi exacerbé les tensions existantes entre le Hamas et le Fatah. Des manifestations de solidarité avec les prisonniers ont été organisées par le Hamas en Cisjordanie et ont été violemment réprimées par les forces de la sécurité de l’AP lundi. Les députés Hassan Youssef et Fathi Qar’awi ont été agressés.

Selon le site Internet du quotidien Al-Resalah du Hamas, les forces de sécurité de l’AP ont arrêté des voitures au cours d’une procession de solidarité à Ramallah, ont procédé à la confiscation des affiches et des drapeaux apportés par les automobilistes. Les policiers ont également arrêté le journaliste Musib Said, à qui on a confisqué sa carte de presse et sa caméra et on lui a demandé de supprimer les photos qu’il avait prises.

« La réconciliation est en danger en raison du comportement de l’AP, » a déclaré le député du Hamas Nayef Rajoub à Al-Resalah mardi.

L’attaque « préméditée » des forces de sécurité de l’AP sur les familles des grévistes de la faim était « un message clair à la réconciliation nationale » et « un puissant coup de poignard dans le dos du mouvement des prisonniers, » chargé Rajoub.

Dans un communiqué publié sur son site mardi, le Hamas a qualifié l’agression sur ses députés « de violation grave et injustifiée qui ne sert seulement que l’occupation. »

Les salaires impayés de quelque 50 000 fonctionnaires nommés par le Hamas dans la bande de Gaza au cours des sept dernières années, restent une autre pomme de discorde entre le Hamas et le Fatah.

Dans une conférence de presse tenue à Gaza lundi, un responsable du Hamas Khalil Al-Hayya a appelé le gouvernement d’unité à payer les salaires du Hamas tout comme il l’a fait pour les salaires des fonctionnaires de l’AP vivant dans la bande de Gaza.

« Comment osez-vous vous précipiter pour payer des employés qui se sont arrêtés de travailler il y a 7 ans… tout en empêchant le paiement des salaires à ceux qui ont vraiment travaillé sur le terrain pendant cette période ? Ce paradoxe peut exister peut-être même après la [fin] de la discoirde ? » Demanda Hayya….

Elhanan Miller

http://www.jerusalemplus.com/le-hamas-appelle-tuer-des-residents-juifs-des-implantations/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juin - 14:40 (2014)    Sujet du message: MUSLIMS GAS JEWS OUTSIDE PARIS Répondre en citant

MUSLIMS GAS JEWS OUTSIDE PARIS

France Islamic Jew hatred

Fresh on the axe attack on young Jewish teens comes this story. What drives this vicious Jew-hatred in the Muslim world? The quran — which apparently is fine. But speak of it and you will be smeared, targeted and marginalized as a racist-islamophobic-anti-Muslim-bigot.

Apparently French authorities have not yet labeled this hate attack as “anti-semitic.” They refused to to designate the torture and savage murder of Ilan Halimi as hate, too, if you remember, despite the fact that that was all about and only about targeting and slowly  torturing a young Jewish man.

Two young Jews attacked in Sarcelles

Laurence Allezy with MP | Published on 06/08/2014,

Envoyer (thanks to Religion of Peace)

Saturday early evening, two young Jews were attacked in Sarcelles.

The attack causes great excitement within the Jewish community in Sarcelles. Saturday early evening , two young Jews were attacked. Three people are of North African origin have launched tear gas on them. The incident occurred as they walked to the corner of the Rue Pierre Koenig and boulevard du Maréchal de Lattre-de Tassigny.

The two youths were quickly used a police patrol passed by. No suspects have been arrested. According to our information, no threat or insult would have been made against these two young people. The scene was filmed by CCTV cameras. The images are already in the hands of the police.

Differing versions

Sunday, François Pupponi, deputy mayor PS Sarcelles, confirms the facts. “The anti-Semitic nature of the attack has not been established, he said. Nothing was no indication they were Jews, young people do not wear the yarmulke. ”

The deputy mayor went himself to meet young people and their families on Saturday night. The parents filed a complaint in the evening. “With the police, we wanted to overreact given the current climate,” says François Pupponi also confirms that arouses emotion in the neighborhood.

The National Bureau of Vigilance against anti-Semitism, reported Sunday morning of the attack he “condemns”. However, the facts described by the BNVCA differ from the delivered by the deputy mayor of Sarcelles release. He speaks of “a new anti-Semitic aggression committed Sarcelles by a pack of about 15 young people described as being of African origin, aged 8-17 years.” “They attacked two young Jews to 17 recognizable by wearing their skullcaps and were sprayed with tear gas,” says the BNVCA .. This “demands that everything be done to identify the authors. ”

A Sarcelles, security was enhanced in the vicinity of Jewish settlements on the day after the killing at the Jewish Museum in Brussels

http://pamelageller.com/2014/06/muslims-gas-jews-outside-paris.html/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juin - 10:16 (2014)    Sujet du message: LA GRANDE PERSECUTION A LA PORTE - VOYAGE DU PAPE FRANCOIS 1er EN TERRE SAINTE - QUELQUES CITATIONS DU PAPE FRANCOIS ET DU ROI ABDULLAH II, DE JORDANIE Répondre en citant

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juin - 10:52 (2014)    Sujet du message: CENTRAFRIQUE : ATTAQUE MEURTRIERE CONTRE UNE EGLISE CATHOLIQUE Répondre en citant

CENTRAFRIQUE : ATTAQUE MEURTRIERE CONTRE UNE EGLISE CATHOLIQUE

Mort d'un prêtre "très aimé" Rome, 31 mai 2014 (Zenit.org) Anita Bourdin 

Au moins 17 personnes - peut-être 40 - ont perdu la vie, alors qu’elles s’étaient réfugiées dans l'église Notre-Dame-de-Fatima, à Bangui, lors d'une attaque, mercredi, 28 mai, par des hommes armés, probablement des miliciens islamiques étrangers.  Un prêtre catholique de 76 ans, le P. Paul-Émile Nzale, a aussi été tué.

Des centaines de manifestants sont descendus dans la rue, dans la capitale, vendredi 30 mai, pour protester contre l’absence d’intervention des troupes internationales, en particulier burundaises, et deux manifestants ont été tués. 

Le P. Zephirin Yakanda, prêtre centrafricain actuellement vicaire en Italie, à Alassio, connaissait bien le P. Paul-Emile qu'il évoque au micro de Radio Vatican: "Il était allé rendre visite à des familles qui s’étaient réfugiées dans la paroisse et on a tiré sur lui… C'était un homme bon, un homme du peuple, un homme qui est avec le peuple, qui n’a peur de personne… Il m’a appris à faire des homélies, il m’a appris à être avec les gens ; j’étais séminariste quand je l’ai connu à la paroisse de la Sainte-Trinité et il m’a guidé petit à petit et ensuite je suis devenu prêtre, il y a dix-huit ans… Il me disait d’être toujours persévérant dans la prière, de ne jamais me décourager et d’avoir toujours l’espérance ; il me disait toujours cela. Il était toujours avec les gens ! Il était très aimé."

A propos de la situation à Bangui, il ajoute: "La population vit dans la peur. Il n’y a pas d’électricité dans la ville, il y a une grève générale… Les gens font du bruit avec leurs assiettes pour protester."

Les habitants espèrent "que les violences cessent ! Que la Communauté internationale nous aide à faire quelque chose, à retrouver la paix, parce que la Centrafrique est un pays qui a toujours vécu dans la paix. C’est seulement ces 15 dernières années que le diable s’est réveillé, le diable de la division. Nous n’arrivons pas à arrêter cette haine et cette tension."

Il lance cet appel: "L’appel que nous pouvons lancer s’adresse à la Communauté internationale, afin qu’elle ne ferme pas les yeux et ne laisse pas ce peuple disparaître de la carte géographique, qu’elle agisse et soutienne ce peuple qui veut simplement la paix, qui veut simplement vivre. Il me semble qu’au contraire on laisse ce peuple livré à son destin. Ce n’est pas juste ! Que la Communauté internationale intervienne et fasse quelque chose pour soutenir ces innocents qui meurent."

Traduction de Constance Roques

(31 mai 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/centrafrique-attaque-meurtriere-contre-une…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juin - 01:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: FRANCE : DEUX NOUVELLES VIOLENTES ATTAQUES ANTISEMITES DANS LE METRO ET LE RER B ! Répondre en citant

FRANCE : DEUX NOUVELLES VIOLENTES ATTAQUES ANTISEMITES DANS LE METRO ET LE  RER B !

Publié le : 14 juin 2014

Le BNVCA dénonce et condamne les agressions de nature antisémite perpétrées contre des jeunes juifs.

Le 12 juin,vers 15h30 Mr Z. préviens le BNVCA que sa fillette de 14 ans, qui a été violemment prise à partie au niveau de la station Porte d’Orléans en métro. Selon son père elle a été bousculée par 3 jeune filles et un jeune homme qu’elle décrit comme d’origine africaine et nord africaine.

A leur question « à quelle école vas tu ? », elle a donné un faux nom. Mais les individus de poursuivre: « on va vérifier si c’est faux, on va te retrouver et niquer ta sale race ! »

Le même jour le BNVCA est informé par Mme B. que vers 16h30, son fils et sa fille se trouvaient dans le RER B. Montés à Cité Universitaire, en direction de Massy Palaiseau, dans un RER bondé, un individu s’est mis à les traiter de « sales Juifs » puis « moi je suis un nazi, je suis un allemand, vive Hitler. On va vous gazer. Il n’a pas fini son job. »

Les victimes décrivent cet homme comme d’origine méditerranéenne, d’environ 40 ans. Selon lui, « c’est à cause des juifs que la crise a lieu et que les gens sont pauvres ! »

Puis à la station Bourg La Reine,u ne jeune femme de type nord africain, d’une vingtaine d’années, a encouragé l’agresseur en lui tapant dans le dos et en déclarant: « il dit ce qu’il veut… C’est la vérité ! »

Puis un 3ème comparse, crâne rasé, intervient en frappant le jeune, en le blessant au pied.

L’occasion pour la jeune femme de crier : « les musulmans, c’est nous les meilleurs ! On va t’éclater. »

En arrivant à Antony, la jeune fille juive a été frappée, giflée… Enfin un homme leur a porté secours.

Les 2 jeunes gens ont déposé plainte. Ils sont traumatisés.

Le BNVCA constate et déplore  que depuis plusieurs jours, de nombreuses agressions visent des jeunes gens juifs, devenus la cible d’individus qui n’ont plus aucune retenue. Créteil Sarcelles, Romainville, Paris, Antony… Quand cela va t’il s’arrêter ?

Par le BNVCA – JSSNews

http://jssnews.com/2014/06/14/france-deux-nouvelles-violentes-attaques-anti…

http://jssnews.com/2014/06/14/france-deux-nouvelles-violentes-attaques-antisemites-dans-le-metro-et-le-rer-b/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juin - 14:24 (2014)    Sujet du message: A WAR IS COMING, AND IT WILL PIT RELIGIOUS CHRISTIANS AGAINST TRULY BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS IN THE BLOODIEST OF BATTLES. YOU DON'T BELIEVE? YOU WILL. Répondre en citant

A WAR IS COMING, AND IT WILL PIT RELIGIOUS CHRISTIANS AGAINST TRULY BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS IN THE BLOODIEST OF BATTLES. YOU DON'T BELIEVE? YOU WILL.  

Matthew 24:9 & Revelation 6:9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.” (Matthew) “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.” (Revelation)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juin - 15:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: CHRISTIAN COP LOSES APPEAL – MUST ATTEND MOSQUE Répondre en citant

CHRISTIAN COP LOSES APPEAL – MUST ATTEND MOSQUE  

June 13, 2014 | Bob Unruh

A panel of federal judges in Denver, in an opinion written by Judge Harris Hartz, found that it is perfectly appropriate for a police chief to order subordinates to attend an Islamic mosque where Muslims “discussed Islamic beliefs, Muhammad, Mecca, and why and how Muslims pray” in addition to encouraging officers “to buy” Islamic books and pamphlets that were for sale.

The ruling came on Thursday from the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in a case brought by Capt. Paul Fields, who had been ordered by Tulsa police officials to either go to a special event at the local mosque himself, or order others to do that.

Fields refused based on religious freedom objections and was punished for that.

The judges on the 10th Circuit panel said that was perfectly appropriate.

“This ruling is troubling on so many levels,” said Robert Muise, of the American Freedom Law Center, which has pursued the case since it developed several years ago.

“We have argued throughout this case that Capt. Fields was summarily punished for simply raising and asserting a religious objection to the order mandating attendance at the Islamic event, and that such discriminatory treatment violates the First and 14th Amendments,” he said. “Yet, inexplicably, the 10th Circuit refused to address this main issue on appeal, claiming that it was not raised below.

“The court is wrong, and we intend to seek full court review of this patently erroneous decision,” he said.

The case was brought by the AFLC on behalf of Fields against Tulsa, Police Chief Chuck Jordan and Deputy Chief Daryl Webster.

The court ruling “noted that Capt. Fields’ briefs asserted that the city’s ‘reason for imposing punishment, or at least the reason for the severity of the punishment, was the religious nature of Fields’ objection to the order.’ The appellate court further noted that ‘there is evidence in the record that would support this assertion. Some statements by TPD officials suggest that at least part of the motive for punishing Fields was that he posed a religious objection to the order and refused to attend the mosque event on religious grounds.’ 

Yet, the court refused to address the issue on appeal, claiming ‘that it was not preserved in the district court.’ Instead, the court avoided this central issue and simply held, as did the district court, that the order ‘did not burden Fields’ religious rights because it did not require him to violate his personal religious beliefs by attending the event…,’” the AFLC said.

“It is impossible to square the court’s opinion with the briefs and the record presented on appeal. Indeed, even a cursory review of our briefing before the district court and in the appellate court makes clear the basis for Capt. Fields’ constitutional claims: he was singled out for discriminatory treatment and thus punished because he raised a religious objection to the order. That is religious discrimination, pure and simple,” the AFLC said.

The police department executives had promised they would send officers to the mosque for Muslims to talk to them about the Quran, Muhammad and their other beliefs, but were unable to find volunteers. So they issued an order making attendance mandatory.

Fields objected, telling officials, “Please consider this email my official notification to the Tulsa Police Department and the City of Tulsa that I intend not to follow this directive, nor require any of my subordinates to do so if they share similar religious convictions.”

Police officials immediately launched an internal affairs investigation which resulted in a two-week suspension for Fields, and a permanent demotion.

“When Chief Jordan was asked directly during his sworn deposition whether it was his ‘understanding that [he] could have accommodated Captain Fields’ religious objections to this event if [he] had made it voluntary for him,’ the chief responded, ‘Yeah. According to his e-mail, yes, I could have,’” the AFLC said.

Even the formal disciplinary statement said, “Capt. Fields was disciplined during this rating period for refusing to attend and refusing to direct that officers attend a law enforcement appreciation day at a local mosque.”

“The evidence is overwhelming that the city and its senior police officials wanted to make an example of Capt. Fields by harshly punishing him, a Christian, for objecting on religious grounds to an order compelling attendance at an Islamic event,” said David Yerushalmi, co-founder for the AFLC.

“Consequently, when judges can rewrite the case and the case history to fit the conclusion they seek, as the 10th Circuit has done here, due process is robbed of any meaning,” he said.

“Had a Muslim officer objected to attending a Jewish event to be held at a synagogue on a Saturday and the officer was treated like Capt. Fields, there is little doubt that the entire Tulsa Police Department chain of command would have been fired,” Yerushalmi said.

“As the 10th Circuit acknowledged in its opinion, the undisputed record evidence demonstrated that during the Islamic event, which was held on a Friday – the ‘Sabbath’ for Muslims – the Muslim hosts discussed Islamic religious beliefs; they discussed Muhammad, Mecca, why Muslims pray, how they pray, and what they say when they are praying; they showed the officers a Quran; and they showed the officers Islamic religious books and pamphlets that were for sale and encouraged the officers to purchase them. 

Moreover, after the event, the Islamic Society posted on its website a photograph of the police officers sitting at a table with members of the mosque with the caption, ‘Discover Islam Classes for Non-Muslims,”‘ AFLC reported.

The AFLC noted that Fields just prior to the religious event, “was one of the primary officers involved with helping to protect this mosque from a criminal suspect intent on doing harm.”

The Tulsa Islamic organization has featured speakers such as Imam Siraj Wahhaj, “a Shariah-adherent Muslim who promotes the destruction of Western civilization and the creation of an Islamic caliphate,” according to the lawsuit.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/June13/131.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juin - 00:56 (2014)    Sujet du message: TURQUIE : UN USAGER DE TWITTER CONDAMNE A LA PRISON POUR INSULTE A L'ISLAM Répondre en citant

TURQUIE : UN USAGER DE TWITTER CONDAMNE A LA PRISON POUR INSULTE A L'ISLAM

Publié le 29 mai 2014 à 10h47 | Mis à jour le 29 mai 2014 à 11h56

L'accès au réseau Twitter avait été bloqué en Turquie en mars dernier, sur instruction du premier ministre Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
PHOTO OZAN KOSE, ARCHIVES AFP

Agence France-Presse

ANKARA

Un enseignant turc a été condamné jeudi à quinze mois de prison pour avoir diffusé sur son compte Twitter, sous le pseudonyme @allah, des messages jugés insultants pour l'islam, a écrit l'édition en ligne du quotidien Hürriyet.

Dans son jugement, le tribunal de Mus (est de la Turquie) a estimé que certains des tweets d'Ertan P. dont le nom complet n'a pas été révélé, violaient l'article 216 du code pénal turc qui réprime le «dénigrement des valeurs religieuses» car il se prenait pour dieu.

Parmi les messages à charge retenus par le juge de Mus figurent «dans mon état d'esprit d'aujourd'hui, je n'aurais pas créé le petit doigt des êtres humains» ou encore «c'est très sûr ici, car il n'y a pas de police».

L'accusé a affirmé qu'il n'était pas l'auteur des «tweets» incriminés et que son compte Twitter avait été piraté, mais ses allégations n'ont pas été retenues par le tribunal.

L'enseignant a fait appel du jugement rendu contre lui, a précisé Hürriyet.

En mars, le réseau Twitter a été bloqué par le régime du premier ministre Recep Tayyip Erdogan, après la diffusion de nombreux messages ou enregistrements téléphoniques mettant en cause son gouvernement dans un vaste scandale de corruption.

Cette interdiction, qui a suscité un tollé dans le monde entier, a été levée deux semaines plus tard sur décision de la Cour constitutionnelle, la plus haute instance judiciaire turque.

Levée du blocage de YouTube

La Cour constitutionnelle turque a ordonné jeudi la levée du blocage de l'accès à YouTube imposé par le gouvernement islamo-conservateur il y a deux mois, estimant que cette décision enfreignait la liberté d'expression, ont rapporté les médias turcs.

Les autorités turques ont bloqué le 27 mars l'accès à la plateforme d'échange de vidéos pour des raisons de «sécurité nationale», après la diffusion de l'enregistrement pirate d'une réunion confidentielle de hauts responsables turcs sur la guerre en Syrie.

L'arrêt de la plus haute instance judiciaire du pays s'impose à l'autorité administrative des télécommunications (TIB), qui a mis en oeuvre l'interdiction.

Saisis par des internautes, plusieurs tribunaux turcs avaient déjà jugé l'interdiction de YouTube contraire à la liberté d'expression, mais le gouvernement avait refusé de lever sa décision, pourtant largement contournée par les utilisateurs.

http://techno.lapresse.ca/nouvelles/201405/29/01-4770956-turquie-un-usager-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juin - 01:11 (2014)    Sujet du message: ARABS ATTACK JEWS IN THE OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM Répondre en citant

ARABS ATTACK JEWS IN THE OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-bNEGexfc

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juin - 02:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: HIGH SCHOOL SALUTATORIAN TOLD NOT TO MENTION GOD IN SPEECH... SEE WHAT HE COURAGEOUSLY DID ANYWAY! Répondre en citant

HIGH SCHOOL SALUTATORIAN TOLD NOT TO MENTION GOD IN SPEECH... SEE WHAT HE COURAGEOUSLY DID ANYWAY!

Anyone has the right to give his point of vue about his faith. Today the real christianity is under attack and I'm proud this man stand for his faith.

Author: Editor

Posted: June 16, 2014

Brooks Hamby is a bright kid — mock-trial star, cross-country runner, U.S. Senate page, and high school salutatorian at Brawley Union — yet his high school administration refused to allow him to speak openly about his faith at his graduation.

That didn’t stop the California high school senior from speaking out for God and his Christian faith. Rock on, Brooks!

H/T: The Desert Review

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9_xk8QClY

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/high-school-salutatorian-told-not-to-mention-god-in-speech-see-what-he-courageously-did-anyway/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juin - 00:01 (2014)    Sujet du message: POPE: UNPRECEDENTED RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION CAN'T GO ON Répondre en citant

POPE: UNPRECEDENTED RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION CAN'T GO ON

Mystery Babylon : Roman Empire / Catholic church.

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."
Revelation 13:4-7

-----

Article from Yale University, a masonic University. Were this spirit global unity come from to seduce the masses.

Suspect Symbols: Value Pluralism as a Theory of Religious Freedom in International Law
http://www.yale.edu/yjil/PDFs/vol_33/Danchin Final.pdf

-----

More Christian Martyrs Today Than in Early Church, Pope Says Vatican City, June 20, 2014 (Zenit.org)

Pope Francis says it is incomprehensible and troubling that people continue to suffer discrimination, restriction of their rights and, even, persecution for professing their faith.

This morning, the Holy Father ushered in the first day of a two-day international congress in Rome, titled “Religious Freedom According to International Law and Global Conflict of Values,” organized by the Maria SS. Assunta University of Rome’s (LUMSA) Department of Law and St. John's University Law School in New York.

The Pontiff lamented to conference participants that religious persecution is more widespread than it was 1,700 years ago, saying, “Nowadays, persecution of Christians is stronger than it was in the first centuries of the Church, and there are more Christian martyrs than in that time. This is happening 1,700 years after the Edict of Constantine, which granted Christians the freedom to publicly profess their faith.”

After noting that the theme of religious freedom has recently become the subject of intense debate between governments and various religious confessions, he added that the Catholic Church has been an active contributor in these discussions. The Church, he said, has a long history of supporting religious freedom, which culminated in the Vatican II declaration “Dignitatis humanae.”

Turning to religious freedom and human dignity, Francis said: “Every human is a 'seeker' of truth on his origins and destiny. In his mind and in his 'heart', questions and thoughts arise that cannot be repressed or stifled, since they emerge from the depths of the person and are a part of the intimate essence of the person. They are religious questions, and religious freedom is necessary for them to manifest themselves fully.”

Francis emphasised that “reason recognizes that religious freedom is a fundamental right of man, reflecting his highest dignity, that of seeking the truth and adhering to it, and recognizing it as an indispensable condition for realizing all his potential."

Private and public

Religious freedom, he said, is not simply freedom of thought or private worship. It is the freedom to live according to ethical principles, both privately and publicly, consequent to the truth one has found.

Intolerance is the “great challenge of the globalized world, a sickness, in which weak thought even reduces the general ethical level, in the name of a false concept of tolerance that ends up persecuting those who defend the truth on humanity and its ethical consequences,” the Pope said.

Legal systems, at both a national and international level, are required to recognize, guarantee and protect religious freedom, which is a right inherent in human nature, in man's dignity as a free being. They also serve as indicators of healthy democracies and legitimize states, he said.

Religious freedom is to develop relationships of mutual respect, and foster “healthy collaboration” between people and government, without “antagonism” or “confusing roles.” He closed urging members to continue exploring how legal systems best can respect and defend religious freedom. (D.C.L.)

(June 20, 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/pope-unprecedented-religious-persecution-c…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juin - 00:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: MOTHER OF SALVATION : THEY WILL PRESENT A NEW RED BOOK, WITH THE HEAD OF A GOAT EMBEDDED WITHIN ITS COVER Répondre en citant

MESSAGE FROM THE SCARLET WOMAN. BE PREPARE, THEY'RE READY TO GO AFTER THE CHRISTIANS. ARE YOU READY TO DIE FOR YESCHOUA, THE REAL MESSIAH?

MOTHER OF SALVATION : THEY WILL PRESENT A NEW RED BOOK, WITH THE HEAD OF A GOAT EMBEDDED WITHIN ITS COVER

The imposters in Christian churches are the ones who refuse to submit to the Roman power of Rome. This is the new Inquisition for the XXI century.

Posted on 16 Mar 2014 by Remnant Clergy |

Tuesday, March 11th, 2014 @ 20:39

…During this time, my Son’s Remnant will gather in every nation, the world over, and lead the lost and the bewildered, during this terrible period of infestation. This Army will be given great power over evil, which will be witnessed in what once were the Churches of my Son. They will, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, preach the Truth – the True Gospels – the True Word, given to the world in the Holy Bible. The Bible will be challenged openly, by imposters in Christian churches and they will question every Teaching, which warns of the danger of sin. They will twist its contents and they will present a new red book with the head of a goat embedded within its cover, hidden inside the symbol of the cross.

…Your beloved Mother

Mother of Salvation

http://biblicalfalseprophet.com/2014/03/16/signs-they-will-present-a-new-red-book-with-the-head-of-a-goat-embedded-within-its-cover/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juin - 00:22 (2014)    Sujet du message: FRENCH JEWS LEAVING FOR ISRAEL IN INCREASING NUMBERS Répondre en citant

FRENCH JEWS LEAVING FOR ISRAEL IN INCREASING NUMBERS

Over 5,000 olim from France expected in the coming year

By Lori Hinnant and Tia Goldenberg June 20, 2014, 1:12 am

A man and a woman hold an Israeli flag during a demonstration called by French Jewish associations in front of the Belgian Embassy in Paris, on May 25, 2014, to protest against the attack that killed four people the day before at the Jewish Museum in Brussels. (photo credit: AFP/Thomas Samson)

PARIS (AP) — Increasing numbers of French Jews are leaving for Israel, citing dim economic prospects and a sense of being caught between an increasingly influential far right and militant Islam. More than 5,000 are on track to leave this year, the most since after the Six-Day War in 1967.

Israel, seeing the influx as a success, is doubling down on its efforts to attract Europeans, planning to dedicate $29 million over two years to bring in new immigrants.

France has the world’s third-largest Jewish population after Israel and the United States: about 500,000, according to rough estimates in a country that has outlawed any official documentation of a person’s religion since the Holocaust.

Since World War II, France has redoubled efforts to make Jewish families feel welcome. But many say dramatic acts of anti-Semitism coupled with France’s stagnant economy — which includes a 25 percent youth unemployment rate, compared with 11 percent in Israel — make a hard choice easier.

Laurie Levy, 26, left in 2013. A native of the southern city of Toulouse, her departure came after attacks by a French-born Islamic radical on a Jewish school and soldiers left seven people dead, including three children and a rabbi. She has given up on a career in French law and left behind her parents and siblings.

In Tel Aviv, she no longer feels the need to hide the Star of David she wears around her neck. But there are other concerns: Her parents are unlikely to uproot themselves and she worries about their future back in France. They, in turn, worry about her, living alone in a different country.

“Life is beautiful here. You work. You go to the beach. You see your friends. You’re not afraid,” said Levy, who now works at an Israeli design firm. “The irony is that I am more concerned about them than they are about me.”

That she was able to switch fields and find a job is a demonstration of Israel’s economic allure. The country annually welcomes 1,000 French youths for a year abroad and 70 percent of them decide to stay in Israel, according to Ariel Kandel, who runs the Jewish Agency for Israel in Paris.

The agency, which works closely with the Israeli government, aims to strengthen ties between Jews in the diaspora and Israel and spends tens of millions of dollars each year to bring Jews to Israel permanently. The $29 million in new spending targets European Jews and another $8 million will help them resettle.

The Jewish Agency cites an influx of immigrants from France and Ukraine, which has been fighting with separatists and has seen some anti-Semitic leaflets distributed amid increasing tensions with Russia.

France doesn’t pose such a dramatic danger. Its economy is stagnant and joblessness is high, but France has among the world’s strongest social safety nets and highest standards of living.

“Never would anyone have thought there would come a time when Israel would be more attractive than France,” Kandel said.

The number of people obtaining French citizenship is down about 45 percent from a high in 2010 and the general mood among French of all faiths is one of deepening pessimism.

French Jews say they have the added burden of watching the rise of an increasingly militant Islam and a revitalized far right. In May, on the eve of Europe-wide elections that saw the National Front party — whose founder has been repeatedly convicted of anti-Semitism — sweep into first place in France, a gunman attacked a Jewish museum in Belgium. The suspect arrested was a Frenchman who authorities say had recently returned from fighting with Islamic extremists in Syria.

“They are finding themselves between the extreme right of Europe and the radical Islam of Europe,” said Kandel.

The number of French Jews migrating to Israel has been around 2,000 annually since the mid-1990s, decreasing from a peak of 5,292 after the 1967 Six-Day War. At the current rate, the Jewish Agency for Israel says French migration appears set to surpass that peak.

The French government is aware of the increase in departures, Foreign Ministry spokesman Romain Nadal said.

“Emigration is an individual choice and it’s not our place to comment,” he said.

Jewish Agency head Natan Sharansky expects the French number to top out at over 5,000 this year. That would be about 1 percent of France’s total Jewish population, and compares with 3,300 in 2013 and 1,900 in 2012.

With the French economy flat and one in four youths unemployed, the immigration to Israel fits with “a trend in France of young people migrating and trying to find opportunity elsewhere,” he said.

David Kadoch is among those on the cusp of departure. Born in a Paris suburb, the married father of two will be joining his two brothers in Israel in August. A network administrator, he’s confident that his skills will translate well in his new home even though he speaks what he laughingly describes as “Biblical Hebrew.”

“People laugh when I speak Hebrew. I can make myself understood more or less, but I lack any grammar,” he said.

Kadoch cited a combination of economic, social and spiritual factors for leaving, including concerns about the future for his two daughters, ages 1 and 3, if Europe returns to its dark past.

“There is a rise in anti-Semitism, there’s a difficult social climate, there’s a horrid economy,” he said of his native land. “From one side and the other, you have people who are hostile to Jews, for completely divergent reasons. And I don’t see how, in this context, history can fail to repeat itself.”

He acknowledged that Israel’s security situation can appear more precarious than that of France, but emphasized that for him, there’s a compelling difference.

“The security of Israel at least is handled by people who have the same interests as we do,” he said. “That is not necessarily the case in other countries of the world.”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/french-jews-leaving-for-israel-in-increasing-numbers/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juin - 03:19 (2014)    Sujet du message: IRAN SUPREME LEADER : THE SHIITE ISLAMIC MESSIAH IS COMING TO FREE THE WORLD Répondre en citant

IRAN SUPREME LEADER : THE SHIITE ISLAMIC MESSIAH IS COMING TO FREE THE WORLD

Chez les Chiites Duodécimains, le mois de Cha'bân est important non seulement grâce aux dires du Prophète (cités ci-dessus), mais aussi parce qu'il marque l'anniversaire du Douzième Imam, Mouhammad Al-Mahdi, né le 15 de ce mois de Cha'bân en l'an 255 de l'Hégire (2 août 869)
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaabane

-----

by REZA KAHLILI June 17, 2014

Iran's supreme leader is promising a world free of infidels and nonbelievers with the coming of the Islamic messiah, Mahdi, a 9th-century descendant of the prophet Mohammad whom the Shiites refer to as the 12th Imam.

"The coming of Imam Zaman [Mahdi] is the definite promise by Allah," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a speech Wednesday on the anniversary of Mahdi's birthday at an exhibition of research and historical documents on the 12th Imam.

Khamenei said one of Allah's promises was that an Islamic revolution would come to Iran. "Who would have thought that in this sensitive region and in this important country, with a regime [run by Shah Pahlavi] and supported by the international powers, a revolution based on religion and Sharia [law] would take place?" Khamenei asked.

The Shiite clerical establishment ruling Iran believes that Iran's 1979 revolution was a precursor to the coming of Mahdi, during which all infidels will be killed and the flag of Islam will be raised in all four corners of the world.

"The caravan of humanity from the day of creation has been moving through the windings of the hard maze [of life] ... to reach an open path, [and] this open path is that of the time of the coming of Imam Mahdi," he said. "The awaiting for the coming is a hopeful and powerful wait, providing the biggest opening for the Islamic society."

The supreme leader's representative in the Revolutionary Guards, Ali Saeedi, in a meeting with Guard commanders on Friday, said the coming of Imam Mahdi cannot take place under the current circumstances, and in order for that to happen the Middle East needs to witness major changes. To create those changes, there is a need for "regional preparedness" and that the Islamic revolution in Iran "without a doubt will be connected to the worldwide revolution of Imam Mahdi."

The secret documentary "The Coming Is Upon Us," produced by the regime for the preparedness of its forces, Hezbollah and other Shiite jihadists and revealed in 2011, covers the centuries-old hadiths by Mohammad and his descendants in providing a timeline of events and what needs to happen for the coming of Mahdi. 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwiadYT-N9k

The warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan is one example of what the hadiths predicted, according to Shiite theology. The fighting in Syria and the current infighting in Iraq and even the likely intrusion of the Islamic Republic's army into Iraq to counter the Sunni rebellion, as per Shiite understanding of the hadiths, point to the imminent coming of Mahdi, but not before Israel is destroyed.

Iran's clerical rulers believe the figure "Seyed Khorasani," who at the end of times facilitates the coming and passes the flag of Islam to Imam Mahdi, is the current supreme leader of the regime, Ayatollah Khamenei.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/iran-supreme-leader-the-shiite-islamic-messiah-is-coming-to-free-the-world?f=must_reads

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juin - 23:42 (2014)    Sujet du message: U.S. AMBASSADOR DEBUTS IN GENEVA BY PRAISING U.N. AND OBAMA "LEADERSHIP" ON HUMAN RIGHTS Répondre en citant

U.S. AMBASSADOR DEBUTS IN GENEVA BY PRAISING U.N. AND OBAMA "LEADERSHIP" ON HUMAN RIGHTS

June 10, 2014

Keith Harper (R), U.S. Ambassador to the UN Human Rights Council, with Baudelaire Ndong Ella, President of the Human Rights Council (L)

Obama's new pick for Ambassador to the UN Human Rights Council, Keith Harper, made his debut in Geneva on June 10 by lauding the UN body whose stock-in-trade is promoting antisemitism. Right on cue, Harper referred to the continual demonization of the Jewish state under the guise of human rights, as a mere "shortcoming." Not an inequality that vitiates the integrity of the institution.

As the slaughter in Syria continues unabated, Russian aggression succeeds, Iranian terrorism spreads, and North Koreans are tortured and starved en masse, Harper made the ridiculous claim that: "the Human Rights Council is a critical venue for addressing some of the most persistent threats to human rights around the world... With U.S. leadership, the Council has responded to urgent human rights situations in real time, shining a spotlight on situations such as Syria, North Korea, Iran and the Central African Republic."

Here is what Harper means by "shining a spotlight:" "In Ukraine, we are deeply concerned by the human rights impact of destabilizing actions by external actors." In the world of the UN Human Rights Council, he dared not even mention the word "Russia."

Another laughable example: Harper said "We will also reaffirm the importance of Internet Freedom...We are pleased to be working with excellent partners on this initiative, including core group members...Turkey." That's the same Turkey where the Erdogan government has blocked dozens of websites this year including YouTube and Twitter.

Expect Harper and the Obama administration to continue the game of pretending this UN farce - led by members like Cuba, China, Russia and Saudi Arabia - is a substitute for serious human rights leadership. Sadly, real victims around the world know the difference.

Date
June 10, 2014

Title
Ambassador Keith Harper Press Statement: Opening Day of the 26th Human Rights Council

Original Source
https://geneva.usmission.gov/2014/06/10/ambassador-keith-harper-press-statement-opening-day-of-the-26th-human-rights-council/

Attachment
Click here to view this document in MS Word/PDF format

http://www.humanrightsvoices.org/site/developments/?d=12192

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juin - 23:48 (2014)    Sujet du message: THE UN AND THE KIDNAPPING OF JEWS Répondre en citant

THE UN AND THE KIDNAPPING OF JEWS 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZFXQ24TgI&feature=youtu.be

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juin - 04:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: US PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH VOTES TO SUPPORT ISRAEL BOYCOTT Répondre en citant

US PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH VOTES TO SUPPORT ISRAEL BOYCOTT

Netanyahu has 2 pieces of advice for the Presbyterian church

Israel is not a democracy. It's run by the satanic Rothschild family and are member of the satanic UN.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX0Y2mnnsvc&feature=youtu.be

Presbyterian Church votes to divest from three companies providing services to the IDF and Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria.
By AFP and Arutz Sheva Staff

First Publish: 6/21/2014, 9:03 PM

Caterpilla was one of the companies targeted
Reuters

The nearly 1.9 million member Presbyterian Church USA voted Friday after a contentious debate to divest from three companies that provide supplies to Israeli security forces and Jews living in Judea and Samaria.  

The 310 to 303 vote at the Protestant denomination's meeting in Detroit, Michigan, means the group will pull financial investments out of Caterpillar, Hewlett-Packard and Motorola Solutions, the church's official news service said.

The church has about $21 million invested in the three companies, a spokeswoman told The New York Times.

Assembly moderator Heath Rada emphasized that the decision "in no way reflects anything but love for both the Jewish and Palestinian people," the church's news service said.  

The measure also included a reaffirmation of Israel's right to exist, an endorsement of a two-state solution and encouraged interfaith dialogue, The Times reported.

It also included a provision to encourage "positive investment" to improve the lives of Israelis and Palestinians, the Times said.  

The close vote came after a week of intense lobbying and "most contentious debate of this assembly," the church's news service said, noting that divestment has historically been seen as a "last resort" after "other engagement tools have failed."

In a statement ahead of the vote, Presbyterian Church USA said it was considering divestment in Caterpillar because the company provides the bulldozers "used in the destruction of Palestinian homes, clearing land of structures and fruit and olive tree groves, and in preparation for the construction of the barrier wall."

The other two companies were boycotted for providing security equipment protecting Israelis from Arab terrorism.

Hewlett-Packard, it said, "provides electronic systems at checkpoints, logistics and communications systems to support the naval blockade of the Gaza Strip, and has business relationships with illegal settlements in the West Bank."

And Motorola Solutions "provides military communications and surveillance systems in the illegal Israeli settlements."

At the 2012 General Assembly, Presbyterian USA voted to boycott products made by Jews in Judea and Samaria and to "begin positive investments in Palestinian businesses."

Companies react

HP spokeswoman Kelli Schlegel said that "respecting human rights is a core value at HP."  

The HP systems used at checkpoints allow people to "get to their place of work or to carry out their business in a faster and safer way," Schlegel said.  

Motorola Solutions said it has long worked in the Middle East and "supports all efforts... to find a peaceful resolution" to conflict.

It also said that its human rights policies are designed to ensure that its "operations worldwide are conducted using the highest standards of integrity and ethical business conduct."

Caterpillar, which described itself as "a values-based company," said it has "deep respect and compassion for all persons affected by the political strife in the Middle East and support a peaceful resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

"However, we believe it is appropriate for such a resolution to be reached via political and diplomatic channels," the company said in a statement.

The legality of Israel's presence in Judea and Samaria is a topic of debate. While many media outlets and commentators regularly refer to Jewish communities there as "illegal under international law", many international legal experts firmly disagree. Indeed, many of the international treaties wielded as evidence of the illegality of "Jewish settlements" are not in fact applicable to Israel's control over lands liberated in 1967.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182005

Dernière édition par maria le Jeu 26 Juin - 23:03 (2014); édité 2 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juin - 09:58 (2014)    Sujet du message: PAS DE "CHACUN POUR SOI" CHEZ LES CHRETIENS Répondre en citant

PAS DE "CHACUN POUR SOI" CHEZ LES CHRETIENS

Un message du Pape François qui tente de nous convaincre que "hors de l'Eglise de Rome", point de salut. Il va même jusqu'à mettre en garde contre « la tentation dangereuse » d'« avoir un rapport personnel, direct, immédiat avec Jésus-Christ en dehors de la communion et de la médiation de l’Église », la tentation « de faire sans les autres, sans l’Église, de se sauver tout seuls ». Cette seule phrase est un poison mortel pour ceux qu'ils appellent "les fondamentalistes chrétiens" et qui marche avec Jésus seulement et qui obéissent à Sa Parole. Le ton change et devient plus radical. C'est par ce genre de message que nous pouvons voir le pouvoir que le Vatican : ne se soumet pas lui-même à Dieu : que leurs fameux droits de l'homme et le droit à la liberté religieuse ne sont que mensonges pour nous endormir. Cette simple phrase, mentionnée ci-haut, par la Sainte Mère l'Eglise, amènera sur le monde entier la grande persécution contre tous les insoumis de Rome. La religion ne sert que de tampon pour contrôler les masses. Dans ces temps de la fin, Satan, qui a créé toutes ses religions, les a rassemblées, sous une seule bannière tyrannique, et se prépare à lancer la plus grande persécution de tous les temps, contre les insoumis de Rome.

Le baptême catholique et l'intercession à la Vierge Marie sont 2 points importants de l'hérésie de Rome. Certes, le Seigneur Jésus nous appelle à marcher dans l'unité, mais pas sous une unité masquée et guidée par un empire de démons, vouant des cultes au mort et qui adorent les idoles des nations. Jésus-Christ nous met grandement en garde contre cet Empire des temps de la fin et Il nous dit que nous n'avons pas à lutter contre la chair et le sang mais contre les principautés sataniques qui contrôlent ce monde. Tous les chemins mènent à Rome et en enfer, mais un seul mène au Paradis, le 3e ciel, et c'est par notre soumission entière aux lois établies par Dieu lui-même et par le Messie d'Israël, homme de Paix et de Justice, rejeté par la multitude. Veillons et prions, car le diable fera tout pour nous convaincre de nous faire plier le genou, et il a toutes les formes de formules magiques, technologies et tortures possibles pour nous forcer, alors que le Messie, lui, nous a laissé libre de marcher avec Lui tout en nous exposant les dangers d'aller vers d'autres chemins qui mènent tous à la perdition.

Catéchèse sur l'Eglise du 25 juin 2014 (texte intégral) Rome, 25 juin 2014 (Zenit.org) Pape François

« Nous ne sommes pas des chrétiens à titre individuel, chacun pour soi... Être chrétien signifie une appartenance à l’Église », déclare le pape François lors de l'audience générale de ce 25 juin 2014, place Saint-Pierre.

Pour la dernière audience avant la pause estivale, le pape a poursuivi son cycle de catéchèses sur l’Église : après « l’initiative de Dieu qui veut former un peuple pour apporter sa bénédiction à tous les peuples de la terre » (cf. Zenit du 18 juin 2014), il a souligné « l’appartenance » des chrétiens à l’Église.

« Personne ne devient chrétien tout seul », a affirmé le pape : « On ne fait pas des chrétiens dans un laboratoire. Le chrétien fait partie d’un peuple qui vient de loin, qui s’appelle l’Église et cette Église fait de lui un chrétien, le jour de son baptême, et ensuite tout au long de la catéchèse... », telle « une grande famille dans laquelle on apprend à vivre en disciples du Seigneur Jésus ».

Le pape a mis en garde contre « la tentation dangereuse » d'« avoir un rapport personnel, direct, immédiat avec Jésus-Christ en dehors de la communion et de la médiation de l’Église », la tentation « de faire sans les autres, sans l’Église, de se sauver tout seuls ».

« Le Seigneur a confié son message de salut à des personnes humaines ; et c’est dans nos frères et sœurs, avec leurs dons et leurs limites, qu’il vient à notre rencontre et se fait reconnaître... on ne peut pas aimer Dieu sans aimer ses frères ; on ne peut aimer Dieu en dehors de l’Église », a-t-il ajouté.

A.K.

Catéchèse du pape François

Chers frères et sœurs, bonjour !

Aujourd’hui, il y a un autre groupe de pèlerins reliés à nous dans la salle Paul VI ; ce sont les pèlerins malades. Parce qu’avec ce temps, entre la chaleur et le risque de pluie, c’était plus prudent qu’ils restent là-bas. Mais ils sont reliés à nous à travers le grand écran. Et de cette façon, nous sommes unis dans la même audience. Et aujourd’hui, nous prierons tous spécialement pour eux qui sont malades. Merci.

Dans la première catéchèse sur l’Église, mercredi dernier, nous sommes partis de l’initiative de Dieu qui veut former un peuple pour apporter sa bénédiction à tous les peuples de la terre. Il commence avec Abraham et ensuite, avec beaucoup de patience, - et Dieu en a, il en a beaucoup - il prépare ce peuple dans l’Ancienne alliance jusqu’à ce que, en Jésus-Christ, il le constitue comme signe et instrument de l’union des hommes avec Dieu et entre eux (cf. concile œcuménique Vatican II, Constitution Lumen Gentium, 1). Aujourd’hui, nous voulons nous arrêter sur l’importance, pour le chrétien, d’appartenir à ce peuple. Nous allons parler de l’appartenance à l’Église.

1. Nous ne sommes pas isolés et nous ne sommes pas des chrétiens à titre individuel, chacun pour soi : notre identité est une appartenance ! Nous sommes chrétiens parce que nous appartenons à l’Église. C’est comme un nom de famille : si le prénom est « je suis chrétien », le nom est « j’appartiens à l’Église ». C’est très beau de remarquer que cette appartenance est aussi exprimée dans le nom que Dieu s’attribue à lui-même. En répondant à Moïse, dans l’épisode étonnant du « buisson ardent » (cf. Ex 3,15), il se définit en effet comme le Dieu des Pères. Il ne dit pas : Je suis le Tout-puissant… non : Je suis le Dieu d’Abraham, Dieu d’Isaac, Dieu de Jacob. Il se manifeste ainsi comme le Dieu qui a noué une alliance avec les Pères et qui demeure toujours fidèle à son pacte, et il nous appelle à entrer dans cette relation qui nous précède. Cette relation de Dieu avec son peuple nous précède tous, elle remonte à ce temps-là.

2. En ce sens, notre pensée va en premier lieu, avec gratitude, à ceux qui nous ont précédés et qui nous ont accueillis dans l’Église. Personne ne devient chrétien tout seul ! Est-ce que c’est clair ? Personne ne devient chrétien tout seul. On ne fait pas des chrétiens dans un laboratoire. Le chrétien fait partie d’un peuple qui vient de loin. Le chrétien appartient à un peuple qui s’appelle l’Église et cette Église fait de lui un chrétien, le jour de son baptême, et ensuite tout au long de la catéchèse, etc. Mais personne, personne ne devient chrétien tout seul.

Si nous croyons, si nous savons prier, si nous connaissons le Seigneur et pouvons écouter sa Parole, si nous le sentons proche et que nous le reconnaissons dans nos frères, c’est parce que d’autres, avant nous, ont vécu leur foi et nous l’ont ensuite transmise. La foi, nous l’avons reçue de nos pères, de nos ancêtres et ils nous l’ont enseignée. Si nous y réfléchissons bien, combien de visages chers défilent sous nos yeux en ce moment ! Cela peut être le visage de nos parents qui ont demandé pour nous le baptême, celui de nos grands-parents ou d’un membre de notre famille qui nous a appris à faire le signe de croix et à réciter nos premières prières. Je me souviens toujours du visage de la sœur qui m’a enseigné le catéchisme ; il me revient toujours à l’esprit – elle est certainement au ciel, parce que c’est une sainte femme, mais je me souviens toujours d’elle et je rends grâce à Dieu pour cette sœur. Ou bien celui du curé, d’un autre prêtre ou d’une sœur, d’un catéchiste, qui nous a transmis le contenu de la foi et nous a aidé à grandir en chrétien… Voilà, c’est cela l’Église : une grande famille dans laquelle on est accueilli et on apprend à vivre en croyants et en disciples du Seigneur Jésus.

3. Nous pouvons vivre ce chemin non seulement grâce à d’autres personnes, mais avec d’autres personnes. Dans l’Église, il n’existe pas de « prêt-à-monter », il n’existe pas de « joueur libre ». Combien de fois le pape Benoît a-t-il décrit l’Église comme un « nous » ecclésial ! Il arrive parfois que l’on entende dire : « Je crois en Dieu, je crois en Jésus, mais l’Église ne m’intéresse pas… ». Combien de fois avons-nous entendu cela ? Et cela ne va pas. Il y a des personnes qui considèrent qu’elles peuvent avoir un rapport personnel, direct, immédiat avec Jésus-Christ en dehors de la communion et de la médiation de l’Église. Ce sont des tentations dangereuses et dommageables. Ce sont, comme disait le grand Paul VI, des dichotomies absurdes. Il est vrai que marcher ensemble est exigeant et, parfois, cela peut devenir pesant : il peut arriver que certains frères ou sœurs nous créent des problèmes, ou nous scandalisent… Mais le Seigneur a confié son message de salut à des personnes humaines, à nous tous, à des témoins ; et c’est dans nos frères et sœurs, avec leurs dons et leurs limites, qu’il vient à notre rencontre et se fait reconnaître. Et ce que signifie appartenir à l’Église. Souvenez-vous bien de cela : être chrétien signifie une appartenance à l’Église. Le nom de « chrétien » veut dire « appartenance à l’Église ».

Chers amis, demandons au Seigneur, par l’intercession de la Vierge Marie, Mère de l’Église, la grâce de ne jamais tomber dans les tentations de penser pouvoir faire sans les autres, pouvoir faire sans l’Église, de pouvoir nous sauver tout seuls, d’être des chrétiens de laboratoire. Au contraire, on ne peut pas aimer Dieu sans aimer ses frères ; on ne peut aimer Dieu en dehors de l’Église ; on ne peut pas être en communion avec Dieu sans l’être avec l’Église et nous ne pouvons pas être de bons chrétiens sinon avec tous ceux qui cherchent à suivre le Seigneur Jésus, comme un unique peuple, un unique corps. Et c’est cela l’Église.

Traduction de Zenit, Constance Roques

(25 juin 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/pas-de-chacun-pour-soi-chez-les-chretiens?…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juin - 10:32 (2014)    Sujet du message: LE "TERRORISME" VA ATTEINDRE L'OCCIDENT, SELON ASSAD Répondre en citant

LE "TERRORISME" VA ATTEINDRE L'OCCIDENT, SELON ASSAD

L'Empire Romain et ses alliés sont prêts sous la grande inquisition mondiale et va utiliser toutes les forces occultes spirituelles et physiques contre les nations.

La  femme écarlate (la Vierge Marie réclame) et les suppôts de Satan sont bien déterminer à soumettre les peuples à leur grand souverain maître Lucifer. Le simple titre de cet article nous en donne la confirmation. Tous les gouvernants, y compris Assad, sont des pions de Rome. D'un pays à l'autre, les raisons utilisées pour fomenter guerre, rebellions et mobilisations sont diverses, mais elle ne servent qu'un seul agenda commun : la domination de ce monde. Le contrôle sur la Terre, la mer, les airs et même l'espace sont quasiment complétés. Nous le voyons par toutes ces "supposées pratiques militaires et humanitaires" de par le monde. Nous le voyons par ce positionnement des jihadistes et des gouvernements d'extrême-droite au pouvoir. Nous le voyons par toutes les lois qui ont changé, ces dernières années, pour amener cette esclavage et cette criminalisation globale contre les nations. Nous voyons la barbarie se répandre tel des lotus et qui tuent en toute impunité. Nous voyons la zombification des masses qui n'ont pas veillé, et qui croit en ce nouveau monde, comme étant quelque chose de bien.

Le sang va couler, le monde entre maintenant dans une grande période ténébreuse, car cette Femme écarlate et ses adorateurs sont avides de sang et de pouvoir. Les forces du mal sont déchaînées et prêtes pour la grande barbarie médiévale du XXIe siècle.

Par: rédaction
18/06/14 - 15h33  Source: Belga

© epa.

Le chef de l'Etat syrien Bachar al-Assad a affirmé mercredi que le "terrorisme" va atteindre l'Occident et les autres pays qui ont "soutenu" ce fléau en Syrie et au Moyen-Orient.

"L'Occident et les pays qui soutiennent l'extrémisme et le terrorisme en Syrie et dans la région doivent (...) réaliser que cette menace grandissante va atteindre toute le monde, notamment les pays qui ont soutenu le terrorisme et lui ont permis de se développer", a-t-il dit en recevant à Damas une délégation nord-coréenne.

Le régime, confronté à une rébellion armée depuis trois ans, qualifie de "terroristes" tous les insurgés, quelle que soit leur appartenance.

Il accuse aussi les pays occidentaux, la Turquie et les pays du Golfe d'aider et de financer les rebelles.

Lors de cette rencontre, M. Assad et la délégation nord coréenne, arrivée mardi à Damas, ont évoqué "les moyens d'élargir la coopération dans les secteurs de l'économie et de la reconstruction" en Syrie.

Les régimes de Damas et de Pyongyang entretiendraient depuis plusieurs années des liens militaires. Ils ont à plusieurs reprises été soupçonnés de se livrer à un commerce d'armes chimiques.

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/16921/Syrie/article/detail/1921720/2014/06/18/Le…

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION (PARTIE 2) P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION / THE GREAT PERSECUTION (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 326, 27, 2866, 67, 68  >
Page 27 sur 68

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation