LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION (PARTIE 2) P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 327, 28, 2966, 67, 68  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION / THE GREAT PERSECUTION (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juin - 11:53 (2014)    Sujet du message: FATAH VIDEO THREATENS ISRAELIS : DEATH IS NEAR Répondre en citant

FATAH VIDEO THREATENS ISRAELIS : DEATH IS NEAR

Not to be outdone by Hamas, Mahmoud Abbas's party releases aggressive propaganda video calling for more attacks against Israelis.

By Ari Soffer
First Publish: 6/24/2014, 4:43 PM

Fatah's Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade in Kalandiya

While much has been made of Hamas's "war against Israel", particularly in light of the Islamist group's suspected role in the abduction of three Israeli teenagers, the Arab nationalist Fatah organization - headed by Palestinian Authority chief Mahmoud Abbas - is not letting up on its own violent rhetoric against the Jewish state either.

Just three days after the abduction of the Israeli teens, Fatah's official Facebook page featured a propaganda video glorifying terrorism against Israeli soldiers and civilians alike, and vowing more deadly attacks.

The music video, which intersperses pictures of armed terrorists with injured Israeli soldiers and civilians, includes the verse "O [Al Aqsa Martyrs'] Brigades, draw determination from us and react...", referring to Fatah's "military arm" which has been responsible for scores of terrorist attacks including suicide bombings targeting Israeli civilians.

Towards the end, the song is more specific, addressing Israelis directly: "Stop and consider sons of Zion, that death is near."

The video was translated by Palestinian Media Watch.

VIDEO :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t8QO-pTf-M

It comes as Abbas's faction is attempting to win back popular support, after allegedly helping Israeli security forces in their search for the kidnapped boys. Many Palestinian Arabs were infuriated with the notion that PA police could be helping to rescue the captives, leading to demonstrations and public pressure against the PA.

On Monday, the Palestinian Authority "unity government" prime minister Rami Hamdallah sought to defuse the pressure by denying that PA security forces were cooperating with Israel in the search, or for anything other than joint activities "to ensure the well-being and daily activities of Palestinians."

It should be noted that, in contrast to more conciliatory language from Abbas himself, in the aftermath of the kidnapping Fatah activists joined their Hamas counterparts in urging Arab residents of Judea and Samaria to obstruct the IDF's operation to locate the kidnapped students in any way possible.

The same Facebook page which posted the recent video also featured cartoons praising the kidnappings and portraying the captive Israeli boys as rats.

The page has also featured numerous previous calls for violence against Israelis.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182112

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juin - 11:53 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juin - 22:39 (2014)    Sujet du message: PERSECUTION Répondre en citant

PERSECUTION

EGYPTIAN CHRISTIAN SENTENCED TO 6 YEARS IN PRISON FOR CONTEMPT OF RELIGION

Published June 24, 2014
Associated Press

LUXOR, Egypt –  A court convicted an Egyptian Christian to six years imprisonment for blasphemy and contempt of religion on Tuesday.

The Luxor court issued its verdict against Kerolos Ghattas, 30, after his arrest earlier this month for posting pictures deemed insulting to Islam on his Facebook page.

Read more : http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/24/egyptian-christian-sentenced-to-6-y…

NORTH KOREA PUBLICLY EXECUTES 80 FOR POSSESSING BIBLES

Posted on 6/23/2014 by Eliyokim Cohen

Tragic news coming from North Korea today. According to South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo, as many as 80 people were publicly executed in North Korea this month for minor offenses such as owning a Bible

Read more : http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/06/23/north-korea-publicly-executes-80-for-p…

A TROUBLING NEW REPORT REGARDING CHRISTIANS IN AN IRAQI CITY

Jun. 25, 2014 9:58am Sharona Schwartz

Christians in a northern Iraqi city are reportedly being ordered to pay a tax in return for protection by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

A Middle Eastern Christian website and a Lebanese daily reported that Christians have been required to pay $250 per individual who works and $500 per couple. If accurate, the tax would fall in line with past Islamist efforts to impose fines on Christians in the region, a Middle East expert told TheBlaze.

Read more : http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/25/a-troubling-new-report-regarding-christians-in-an-iraqi-city/

EGYPT : SECOND CHRISTIAN JAILED FOR 'INSULTING ISLAM'

Coptic Christian man becomes the second Christian jailed for insulting Islam in Egypt in June alone.

By AFP and Arutz Sheva Staff
First Publish: 6/25/2014, 4:30 PM

Late Coptic Christian Pope Shenouda III
Reuters

An Egyptian court has sentenced a Coptic Christian man to six years in jail for "insulting Islam" and stirring up sectarian strife in his village, his lawyer told AFP on Wednesday.

Egypt's constitution outlaws insults against the three monotheist religions recognized by the state - Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Read more : http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182163

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juin - 23:06 (2014)    Sujet du message: HAMAS LEADER : WE CAN BOMB ANY CITY IN ISRAËL Répondre en citant

HAMAS LEADER : WE CAN BOMB ANY CITY IN ISRAËL

Senior Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahar threatens Israel, claims the organization has rockets that can hit any city.

By Dalit Halevi and Elad Benari
First Publish: 6/25/2014, 3:13 AM

Mahmoud al-Zahar

Senior Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahar on Tuesday issued a direct threat against Israel.

Al-Zahar, who spoke at a memorial ceremony for terrorists who died in a “work accident”, declared that Hamas has rockets that can hit any city in Israel.

He further said that during Operation Pillar of Defense in 2012, Hamas held a “dry run” in attacking Israeli cities such as Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Hamas is known to have test-fired long-range M-175 rockets that can reach Tel Aviv and even beyond that when fired from Gaza.

Another senior Hamas official, Salah Bardawil, backed Al-Zahar by trivializing the IDF’s Operation Brother’s Keeper, which was launched following the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers.

Bardawil said that the IDF operation will actually strengthen Hamas, similar to the way that "Operation Defensive Shield", led by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon during the period of the Second Intifada, which helped Hamas emerge victorious in parliamentary elections.

Like Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal did on Monday, Bardawil denied that Hamas had any connection to the kidnapping of the three teenagers and even suggested that Israel had made up the abduction.

"Until now, the only version that exists regarding this action is the version of the occupation, and the only source of information on this story is the occupation,” he said. “No Palestinian official has claimed responsibility for this act, yet the (Zionist) entity chooses to ignore that and attack Hamas and the resistance.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182133

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juin - 11:05 (2014)    Sujet du message: COLONIES ISRAELIENNES : LES PRESBYTERIENS AMERICAINS BOYCOTTENT 3 SOCIETES Répondre en citant

COLONIES ISRAELIENNES : LES PRESBYTERIENS AMERICAINS BOYCOTTENT 3 SOCIETES

L'Eglise presbytérienne des Etats-Unis a décidé vendredi de ne plus investir dans trois sociétés américaines qu'elle accuse d'assister Israël dans la colonisation des territoires occupés en Cisjordanie.

Par un vote serré de 310 voix contre 303 lors d'une réunion à Detroit, cette Eglise de confession protestante qui compte 1,9 million de fidèles aux Etats-Unis a décidé de retirer ses investissements des sociétés Caterpillar, Hewlett-Packard et Motorola Solutions, selon le service de presse de cette organisation.

Cette Eglise possède environ 21 millions de dollars investis dans ces trois entreprises, selon un porte-parole cité par le New York Times.

Dans une déclaration faite avant le vote, l'Eglise presbytérienne USA avait expliqué vouloir céder ses parts dans Caterpillar dont les bulldozers servent à "détruire les maisons des Palestiniens et à raser les bâtiments, vergers et oliveraies pour permettre la construction du mur de séparation".

Hewlett-Packard, avait encore déclaré cette Eglise, "fournit le système électronique des points de contrôle", assure "la communication et la logistique du blocus naval de la bande de Gaza et fait affaire avec des colonies illégalement installées en Cisjordanie".

Enfin Motorola Solutions "fournit les systèmes militaires de communication et de surveillance dans les colonies illégales israéliennes".

Après le vote, l'Eglise a insisté sur le fait que cette décision "n'était autre que le reflet de notre amour et des juifs et des Palestiniens".

Le texte adopté réaffirme le droit d'Israël à exister, soutient l'idée d'une solution à deux Etats et le dialogue inter-religieux.

Hewlett Packard a rétorqué que "le respect des droits de l'homme était l'une de ses valeurs centrales". Les systèmes d'HP utilisés aux checkpoints permettent aux gens de "se rendre à leur travail et de continuer leurs activités de manière plus rapide et plus sûre", a déclaré une porte-parole du groupe.

Motorola Solutions a affirmé travailler depuis longtemps au Moyen-Orient et "soutenir tous les efforts (...) pour trouver une solution pacifique" au conflit.

Caterpillar enfin, qui se présente comme "une société fondée sur des valeurs", a déclaré avoir "un profond respect et de la compassion pour toutes les personnes affectées par le conflit politique au Moyen-Orient" qui doit être résolu "via des canaux diplomatique et politique".

http://www.almanar.com.lb/french/adetails.php?fromval=2&cid=22&frid…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juin - 12:58 (2014)    Sujet du message: ANNE GRAHAM LOTZ'S URGENT CALL TO PRAYER Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP

ANNE GRAHAM LOTZ'S URGENT CALL TO PRAYER

Who's Anna Graham?

Anne Graham and Pat Robertson are connect to Rome and are both satanists. Praying under the rules of Lucifer, their master? You better to pray for your salvation and repent from your sins and to obey to the divine laws of the Lord. We all know that big change are taking place on this planet. The occult elite is working very hard to bring their luciferian master on the scene. Pray that the Lord will have compassion of you and your family, but if you stay in your sins, you have no chance of redemption and the Lord won't be there to protect you.

By Pat Robertson
The Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc

I received this letter from Billy Graham's daughter, Anne Graham Lotz. It is a startling message from someone who has served the Lord for many, many years. I pass it along to you as her call to urgent prayer for our nation and our world.
Pat Robertson
Founder/Chairman
The Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc

Citation:

June 20, 2014
Dear Pat,
As you may know, my husband is in declining health. I am no longer traveling and speaking as much as I have for the last 26 years since I am staying home to care for him. As a result, I have had time to be quiet and listen more to the whispers of the Spirit. He has revealed things to me in the stillness that I'm not sure I would have heard in my former busyness.

One of the things He has impressed on me is that we are living at the end of human history as we know it. In light of this, He has given me some practical assignments. One was to be the Honorary Chair for the National Day of Prayer 2014 this past May. He gave me the message I was to deliver, which was from Joel 1...the Day of the Lord is at hand. It was a message warning that judgment is coming. = The National Day of Prayer 2014, were a transgender promote human dignity for LGBT rights. Nice!!!

Just recently, He has given me another assignment, which is to call His people in our nation to prayer. This assignment came indirectly from a Syrian pastor through a National Day of Prayer attendee. In obedience, I am blowing the trumpet...sounding the alarm...issuing a national prayer initiative entitled 777: An Urgent Call to Prayer. The Call is for God's people to pray for each of the first seven days in the seventh month ­ July 1-7. Then on the 7th day, July 7, we are to pray and fast for 7 hours. The purpose is...

For God the Father to restrain, protect, and deliver His people from the evil that has come into our world.

For God the Son to be exalted, magnified, and glorified in His church, in our nation, and in our lives.

For God the Holy Spirit to fall on us in a fresh way, compelling the church to repent of sin and our nation to return to faith in the living God, resulting in a great national spiritual awakening. 

I'm asking you to partner with me, and send out the word to everyone on your email address list, or who follows you on facebook or twitter. I will be sending out an eBlast this week and next, which you can access at http://www.annegrahamlotz.com/events/urgent-call-to-prayer. Please feel free to use it, and place your name in the paragraph that includes mine to make it more personal for your constituents:, Feel free also to forward this letter.

I will provide a prayer I have written for each of the 7 days to help unite us in one spirit and one voice as we cry out to God. Those who receive the eBlast are invited to sign up for the daily email prayers. Please be assured there is no other agenda in this initiative. This is not about promoting anything or anyone. This is all about calling God's people together to pray, before it's too late, and judgment falls on our nation. 

Please let me hear back from you as soon as possible. Time is short.

Urgently,

Anne

Blow the trumpet...sound the alarm…for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand—Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God... Joel 2:1, 13

Join Anne Graham Lots and thousands of other followers of Jesus Christ across our nation and around the world, as together we return to the Lord our God, rend our hearts, repent of our sin, and cry out to God for His mercy on behalf of our nation. Before it's too late.

Pray! in the 7th month, July
Pray! on each of the first 7 days of July
Pray! and fast on July 7th for 7 hours (of your choosing)

Commit to pray 777: http://www.annegrahamlotz.com/events/urgent-call-to-prayer/

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/churchandministry/anne-graham-lotz-urgent.aspx

URGENT CALL TO PRAYER

Blow the trumpet…sound the alarm…for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand-- Rend your heart and not your garments.  Return to the Lord your God…    ~Joel 2:1, 13

Join Anne Graham Lotz and thousands of other followers of Jesus Christ across our nation and around the world, as together we return to the Lord our God, rend our hearts, repent of our sin, and cry out to God for His mercy on behalf of our nation.  Before it’s too late.  

Pray! in the 7th month, July Pray! on each of the first 7 days of July Pray! and fast on July 7th for 7 hours (of your choosing) 

The Purpose:
  • For God the Father to restrain, protect, and deliver His people from the evil that has come into our world.
  • For God the Son to be exalted, magnified, and glorified in His church, in our nation, and in our lives.
  • For God the Holy Spirit to fall on us in a fresh way, compelling the church to repent of sin and our nation to return to faith in the living God, resulting in a great national spiritual awakening.
Sign up below to receive prayers Anne has written specifically for each day,  July 1 through July 7, that will help us be united with one voice and one spirit as together we cry out to God. 

Receive a daily prayer email for 7 days - July 1-7

http://www.annegrahamlotz.com/events/urgent-call-to-prayer/

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 28 Juin - 16:14 (2014); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juin - 02:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: WASHINGTON DC *WORLD VISION DAY* JULY 5,2014 Join (See DESCRIPTION) Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP

World Vision is a Catholic organization under Caritas Internationalis (under the control of the bishop of Rome). Who's the Jesus you're talking about? The Jesus of Islam? Do you preach the rise and the take over of Islam in America? Christians, please don't go in this masonic occult place. God don't agree to be associate with the cult of demons. It could be a trap for you. The nazi governments in Washington D.C is a muslim and muslim government and we know that their agenda is to kill "fundamentalist christians". Make a research about the connection of World Vision and Caritas Internationalis. Make the connection of their support for rebel groups $$$$ over the years to destabilize many countries around the world. Please stay away and be under the protection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Christianity is under attack in America and around the world and World Vision will have free pass everywhere, including Washington D.C, and evil and masonic place? Peoples better to make their research before it's to late for their soul.

The man of sin could be revealed this day but the most dangerous thing is when they say that the ones who will participate in World Vision day will receive the gift of prophecy.
In fact what they will receive is written in verset 11 of 2 Thessalonians "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie", and will welcome the man of sin as the savior of this world and they will worship him. Don't be fool by this false "christian" organization. Stay at home and continue to pray for your sanctification. Be patient, God has a plan for His children. Don't scare about what's taking place. God will judge the rebels nations and organizations who stand against His Majesty.

"
Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work."
2 Thessalonians 2:5-17

World Vision
http://www.worldvision.org

World Vision
See also World Vision UK, 599 Avebury Bld, Milton Keynes MK9 3PG, UK

http://www.worldvision.org.uk
info@worldvision.org.uk

http://www.smommuseum.ch/files/humanitarian/ngo.html

WORLD VISION DAY!! - JULY 5,2014 EXPLANATION

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6aDEKkZNXs

WASHINGTON DC *WORLD VISION DAY* JULY 5,2014 Join (SEE DESCRIPTION)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhDB5OYNnx4

WASHINGTON DC JULY 5,2014 *WORLD VISION DAY* BE THERE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PBnit0IzVs

*WORLD VISION TOUR* - AUSTRALIA JULY 1 - 8, 2014 SIDNEY!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzO7PV13Bx8

http://www.smommuseum.ch/files/humanitarian/ngo.html

JULY 4, 2014 DECLARATION OF DOMINION (TO PUT IN EFFECT MARTIAL LAW BY THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXl_kqQkaNY

CONNECTION BETWEEN WORLD VISION AND CARITAS INTERNATIONALIS

http://www.wvi.org/es/topics/caritas-0

CARITAS AND WORLD VISION ECUADOR AGREEMENT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4qB8wRw2TfQ#t=4

See more proves on Google (World Vision and Caritas)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juin - 20:00 (2014)    Sujet du message: MILITARY BANS BIBLES BUT FORCES SOLDIERS TO ADHERE TO RAMADAN RULES Répondre en citant

MILITARY BANS BIBLES BUT FORCES SOLDIERS TO ADHERE TO RAMADAN RULES

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, June 28, 2014, 11:42 PM

It’s an Obama world.

The US Air Force kicked Christian Gideon’s volunteers off base in March.
The Bibles were too offensive and violated the separation of church and state rule.

But US military personnel are expected to adhere Islamic practices during Ramadan.
Stars and Stripes reported:
Citation:

U.S. personnel accustomed to drinking their coffee on the drive to work will have to put that habit on hold for about a month. It’s one of a few lifestyle changes Americans will have to make during the holy month of Ramadan.

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. Officials expect Ramadan to begin at sunrise on Saturday, depending on when the new moon is sighted. The holy month lasts for approximately 30 days — until about July 28. For Muslims around the world, Ramadan is a month of fasting and devotion to God. Most Muslims fast from dawn to sunset, when families gather for Iftar — the meal that breaks the fast.

For the 8,200 U.S. personnel living here, and those serving throughout the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility — including servicemembers, civilian personnel, contractors and family members — the month may require changing some daily routines.
Businesses and government offices will reduce hours and most restaurants will be closed during daylight hours.

While not required to fast during Ramadan, in Bahrain, Americans can be fined or detained by local authorities for eating, drinking or smoking in public when off-base during daylight hours.

Navy officials are requiring U.S. personnel to dress more conservatively off-base during Ramadan. Although not a requirement by Bahraini authorities, the Navy is demanding that men wear long-sleeved shirts and women wear sleeved blouses that cover their elbows. Also, men must wear long trousers, and women should wear pants or skirts that cover the knees.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/military-bans-bibles-from-bases-but…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juin - 01:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: SPLINTER NEW CALIPHATE AL DECLARES ISLAMIC QAIDA / THE CALIPHATE WAS JUST DECLARED! Répondre en citant

SPLINTER NEW CALIPHATE AL DECLARES ISLAMIC QAIDA

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY7U_a8aQUY

THE CALIPHATE WAS JUST DECLARED!

AUDIO arabic : http://ia601509.us.archive.org/12/items/ar_Wa3d/wa3d.mp3

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juin - 02:27 (2014)    Sujet du message: LES DJIHADISTES ANNONCENT LA CREATION D'UN CALIFAT EN IRAK ET EN SYRIE Répondre en citant

LES DJIHADISTES ANNONCENT LA CREATION D'UN CALIFAT EN IRAK ET EN SYRIE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasd8iXgRUs

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juin - 02:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: ISIS REVEALS MAP SHOWING WESTERN AS PART OF CALIPHATE Répondre en citant

ISIS REVEALS MAP SHOWING WESTERN AS PART OF CALIPHATE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1k4OuXHe_Q

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Juil - 05:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: NOW BUDISTS PERSECUTE AND CONSPIRE WITH MUSLIMS TO MURDER CHRISTIANS. 241 CHRISTIANS MURDERED IN SRI LANKA Répondre en citant

NOW BUDISTS PERSECUTE AND CONSPIRE WITH MUSLIMS TO MURDER CHRISTIANS. 241 CHRISTIANS MURDERED IN SRI LANKA

on June 30, 2014
Posted In: Uncategorized

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwSH-dLJGQk

241 CHRISTIANS MURDERED IN SRI LANKA

The Buddhist nation of Sri Lanka is driving out from its country 1500 Pakistani Christians back to Pakistan where they will be either imprisoned or executed. Local news in Sri Lanka said that “These people were to be deported because of their alleged involvement in ‘anti-state activities’ in India and Pakistan”. By “Anti-state activities” they of course mean the Christians’ affronting the state religion of Sri Lanka, Buddhism. Here is a video showing dead Christians murdered by Buddhists in Sri Lanka: Pakistan is totally pleased with the measure and is cooperating with Sri Lanka because it wants the christians refugees in its hands to shed their blood. The Buddhists are using their Buddhist blasphemy law in order to help Islamic blasphemy law in Pakistan. As our Pakistani contact informed us:
Citation:

2nd Week of June, 2014 Sri-Lanka Started Arresting the Pakistani Christian Asylum seekers, without arrest warrants from country country through Interpol. Two months ago Pakistani intelligence agencies started off loading Christians from there confirm fights of Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Thailand. More than 800 Pakistani Christians were unlawfully off loaded from Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore Airports. It was the start of Crack down; Later on they used some so-called Christian politicians and Church leaders to collect the Data of Pakistani Christian Asylum seekers from Sri-Lanka and Thailand. Sri-Lankan authorities arrested 1,500 Asylum seekers according to the news … Rescue Christians has moved 100s of people to Sri-Lanka , Thailand and other South Asian Countries if these victims were deported back to Pakistan then the level of the persecution will be rise in few days. Pakistani Authorities are also working a similar action in Thailand and Malaysia, however our team leader in Thailand is working on this important issue. Pakistan will charge these Christians with high treason cases. And there is NO guarantee of their lives. Please stand with us to Save Christianity in Middle East and East Asia . FO disowns refugees ‘detained’ in Sri LankaI ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office has distanced itself from the reported arrests of registered Pakistani refugees and asylum seekers in Sri Lanka, but aid workers from the island nation have CONFIRMED that Pakistani refugees are being rounded up by the authorities. Sri Lankan  dAILY Ceylon Today reported last week that nearly 1,500 Pakistanis, many of whom are registered with the United Nations refugee agency, UNHCR, have been picked up by the Sri Lankan Department of Immigration and Emigration and the Criminal Investigation Department. According to the newspaper, these people were to be deported because of their alleged involvement in ‘anti-state activities’ in India and Pakistan. Foreign office spokesperson Tasnim Aslam was unsympathetic to the plight of the detained refugees in Sri Lanka, saying: “These people [asylum seekers] obtained asylum in Sri Lanka by badmouthing Pakistan. If they are in trouble, I have no idea.”

Sri Lankan newspaper says those arrested might have been involved in anti-state activities in India, Pakistan Christian Persecution world wide is increasing the Spirtit of Anti-Christ is rising.

sources http://www.dawn.com/news/1114315/fo-disowns-refugees-detained-in-sri-lanka http://shoebat.com/2014/06/28/muslims-buddhists-work-together-destroy-1500-…

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/06/30/now-budists-persecute-and-conspire-to-murder-christians-241-christains-murdered-in-sri-lanka/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Juil - 06:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: L’AMBASSADEUR DE FRANCE EN ISRAËL : « UN ACTE DE BARBARIE ! » – ET D'AUTRES REACTIONS Répondre en citant

L’AMBASSADEUR DE FRANCE EN ISRAËL : « UN ACTE DE BARBARIE ! » – ET D'AUTRES REACTIONS

Publié le : 30 juin 2014

L’ambassadeur de France en Israël se dit être « en état de choc suite à la découverte des corps des 3 enfants israéliens.

« Je condamne ce meurtre, cet acte de barbarie. Mes condoléances aux familles des trois adolescents et à tout le peuple d’Israël. J’ai l’espoir que les auteurs de ce crime barbare, ignoble, soient arrêtés et jugés. Les français sont avec vous ce soir. J’appelle à la retenue contre toute forme de vengeance et je fais confiance à l’Etat d’Israël pour que justice soit rendue. »

L’ambassadeur de France en IsraËl et Reuven Rivlin

Le président nouvellement élu de l’Etat d’Israël affirme de son côté, « ce que nous craignons le plus est tragiquement arrivé. »

Le Premier ministre Benjamin Netanyahu, a fait les remarques suivantes : « Ils ont été enlevés et assassinés de sang froid par les animaux humains. Au nom de tout le peuple juif, je tiens à dire aux familles – mères, pères, grands-mères et grands-pères, frères et sœurs – que nous sommes profondément attristés, la nation tout entière pleure avec vous. Nous allons donner aux garçons une sépulture. « Le diable en personne n’a pas fixé la sentence pour le meurtre des petits enfants » (ndlr: citation d’un poète israélien, Bialik). Le Hamas est responsable – et le Hamas paiera. Que les souvenirs des trois garçons soient bénis.  »

Pour Nissim Zvilli, ancien ambassadeur d’Israel en France, « c’est le pire qui aurait pu arriver. On a vécu l’espoir et à présent en partage la peine et le deuil des familles. Ca va être très difficile pour le peuple israélien.

Le Ministre de l’économie Naftali Bennett a juré vengeance lundi soir pour les meurtres des trois adolescents. « Il n’y aura pas l’absolution pour les meurtriers d’enfants », a déclaré Bennett.

Le leader de l’opposition et président du parti travailliste, Isaac Herzog, dénonce aussi ces meurtres odieux. « L’enlèvement et l’assassinat des garçons innocents est un crime abject et impardonnable. Il n’y a pas de justification ou d’excuse, et je suis convaincu que le bras des forces de sécurité atteindra les tueurs. »

Herzog a également envoyé ses condoléances aux familles des adolescents.

Le président Shimon Peres a déclaré la répression de sécurité israélien persiste dans ses efforts de lutte contre la terreur.

« A côté de la grand deuil, nous resterons déterminés à punir les terroristes crapuleux d’une main ferme, » at-il dit. « Notre guerre contre le terrorisme ne se développera, et ne sera pas affaibli, de telle sorte que cette terreur meurtrière n’osera pas relever la tête. »

Le président Peres a également offert ses plus sincères condoléances aux familles et les a félicités pour avoir «élevé leurs enfants avec dévouement. »

Yair Lapid ministre des Finances a simplement écrit « Le coeur est brisé », et la députée travailliste Shelly Yachimovich a dit: « Il n’y a pas de mots pour réconforter les parents dont le décès était prématuré et dans des circonstances violentes et cruelles »

Le Ministre adjoint de la Défense Danny Danon, et Yuli Edelstein (Président de la Knesset) ont appelés à une réponse militaire énergique: « Il n’y a pas de pardon pour les assassins d’enfants et leurs émissaires, » a écrit Bennett. « Il est maintenant temps d’agir. »

Pour Yoni Chetboun (député Habayit Hayehudi): « frapper le terrorisme, faire payer le prix et lancer une nouvelle opération « Remparts ».

Pour Dov Lipman (député Yesh Atid): « Que la mémoire de Naftali Frenkel, Eyal Yifrach, et Gilad Sheyer soit bénie. Que Dieu venge leur sang. »

David Cameron (Premier Ministre Britannique) dénonce un « acte terroriste inexcusable! »

Le président François Hollande a « condamné fermement » le « lâche assassinat » de trois jeunes Israéliens enlevés le 12 juin en Judée-Samarie. Le président français « exprime sa préoccupation face à la multiplication des violences ces derniers jours en Judée-Samarie et à Gaza ». Et il « condamne les tirs de roquettes depuis Gaza sur le territoire israélien » et « demande que tout soit fait pour éviter de nouvelles victimes et le risque d’une escalade de la violence. »

Des prières seront dites ,ce soir à 22h15, à la Grande Synagogue de la Victoire (Paris) à la mémoire des trois jeunes enfants israéliens lâchement assassinés.

Une manifestation est prévue demain à 18h30 .Le lieu sera annoncé demain sur nos radios.

Place Rabbin, à Tel-Aviv, des bougies sont allumées par les israéliens et les touristes.

Par Greg Sulin – JSSNews

http://jssnews.com/2014/06/30/lambassadeur-de-france-en-israel-un-acte-de-barbarie/

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 1 Juil - 07:23 (2014); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Juil - 07:08 (2014)    Sujet du message: SYRIE : LES MUSULMANS JIHADISTES EXECUTENT ET CRUCIFIENT EN PUBLIC 8 AUTRES MUSULMANS ACCUSES DE COMBATTRE CONTRE EUX Répondre en citant

SYRIE : LES MUSULMANS JIHADISTES EXECUTENT ET CRUCIFIENT EN PUBLIC 8 AUTRES MUSULMANS ACCUSES DE COMBATTRE CONTRE EUX

Dimanche 29 juin 2014

Abomination entre les adeptes de la religion de paix et d’amour en Syrie. Les fous d’Allah du groupe terroriste Etat Islamique en Irak et au Levant ont exécuté et crucifié 8 de leurs coreligionnaires accusés de combattre contre eux. 

+ VIDEO :http://revoltes-en-europe.over-blog.com/article-syrie-les-musulmans-jihadistes-executent-et-crucifient-en-public-8-autres-musulmans-accuses-de-comba-124029887.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Juil - 07:14 (2014)    Sujet du message: IRAK : LES MUSULMANS JIHADISTES EXECUTENT EN MASSE DES PRISONNIERS Répondre en citant

IRAK : LES MUSULMANS JIHADISTES EXECUTENT EN MASSE DES PRISONNIERS

Samedi 28 juin 2014

Les scènes abominables se suivent et s’enchainent en terre d’islam, la religion de tolérance et d’amour mise régulièrement en avant par le régime islamo-socialiste français qui aime tant fêter le ramadan aves les mahométans (on va encore le voir cette année) et inaugurer des mosquées à tour de bras partout en France.

Cette fois-ci les musulmans sunnites du groupe terroriste Etat Islamique en Irak et au Levant exécutent froidement à la chaine des prisonniers chiites du régime irakien d’une balle dans la nuque, sauvagerie à l’état pur filmée en juin à quelques milliers de km de notre pays.

Mais après tout, les fous d’Allah reproduisent 1400 ans plus tard le comportement de leur prophète de malheur pillard criminel du désert. Aujourd’hui au Moyen-Orient, demain en France et dans toute l’Europe où ils continuent à venir par millions. On en voit déjà les prémices dans nos villes quand des hordes d’Algériens descendent dans les rues couverts du drapeau au croissant islamique, brûlent et vandalisent tout ce qui leur tombe dans les mains quand ils n'agressent pas les français de souche.

Ames sensibles s’abstenir, images insoutenables.

+ VIDEO : http://revoltes-en-europe.over-blog.com/article-irak-les-musulmans-jihadist…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Juil - 14:17 (2014)    Sujet du message: CHILDREN'S CHRISTIAN MINISTRY CALLED 'PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMFUL TO CHILDREN' Répondre en citant

CHILDREN'S CHRISTIAN MINISTRY CALLED 'PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMFUL TO CHILDREN'

Protect Portland Children and others oppose the group's ministry.

Published 30 June 2014  |   Brownie Marie

AP

A Christian nonprofit, Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF), is facing opposition in Portland as it seeks to bring youth to Christ.

The group's "Good News Club" is being called "psychologically harmful to children" by a newly formed coalition – Protect Portland Children.

The Good News Club is a youth ministry in which children are taught about sin, Jesus, and holiness through engaging songs, games, and Bible stories.

On its website, CEF states that "the purpose ofGood News Club is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living."

Critics of CEF and the Good News Club say the program teaches fundamentalist beliefs to children, and encourages fear, judgment, and divisiveness in youth.

Attorney and blogger Eric Ceynar wrote on his "Intrinsic Dignity" blog that the Club uses shame and fear indoctrination, thought control, attacks on science education, authoritarian conditioning, and deceptive marketing to negatively influence students.

A Seattle parent, John Lederer, said that the Good News Club is not appropriate for young children.

"When I read their mission statement and values and principles it was clear that this was a very theologically conservative, right wing and evangelical form of Christian faith," he told AwayPoint.com.

"My initial concern wasn't that they existed but that they had targeted my child's school and my child is only 6 years old. They are targeting very, very, young children."

The Club is voluntary and requires parents' permission, but Lederer said that children want to participate because of the treats, toys, and games that are available.

"Cake, cookies, balloons are very attractive to [children]," he said. "[CEF] use enticements like these to get children to say to their parents, 'Can I go?' Children can't tell the difference between good news club and school sponsored activities like chess club."

Protect Portland Children seeks to "spread the word that the Good News Club's extreme teachings can be psychologically harmful to children," member Kaye Schmitt told Alternet.

However, the CEF states that the Good News Club shares biblical principles in ways that engage children, and also encourages moral enrichment.

"Each club includes a clear presentation of the Gospel and an opportunity for children to trust the Lord Jesus as Savior," their website states. "Every club also includes strong discipleship training to build character and strengthen moral and spiritual growth."

The Club meets once a week during the school year at community centers, churches, schools, and other locations across the country.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/childrens.christian.ministry.called.p…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Juil - 15:05 (2014)    Sujet du message: US : COLLEGES AND EVANGELICALS COLLIDE ON BIAS POLICY Répondre en citant

US : COLLEGES AND EVANGELICALS COLLIDE ON BIAS POLICY

By MICHAEL PAULSONJUNE 9, 2014

Esther Nunoo, a freshman, and Robert Gregory, a volunteer, at a Bible study at the Bowdoin Christian Fellowship, which the college will no longer recognize. Credit Image by Katherine Taylor for The New York Times

BRUNSWICK, Me. — For 40 years, evangelicals at Bowdoin College have gathered periodically to study the Bible together, to pray and to worship. They are a tiny minority on the liberal arts college campus, but they have been a part of the school’s community, gathering in the chapel, the dining center, the dorms.

After this summer, the Bowdoin Christian Fellowship will no longer be recognized by the college. Already, the college has disabled the electronic key cards of the group’s longtime volunteer advisers.

In a collision between religious freedom and antidiscrimination policies, the student group, and its advisers, have refused to agree to the college’s demand that any student, regardless of his or her religious beliefs, should be able to run for election as a leader of any group, including the Christian association.

Similar conflicts are playing out on a handful of campuses around the country, driven by the universities’ desire to rid their campuses of bias, particularly against gay men and lesbians, but also, in the eyes of evangelicals, fueled by a discomfort in academia with conservative forms of Christianity. The universities have been emboldened to regulate religious groups by a Supreme Court ruling in 2010 that found it was constitutional for a public law school in California to deny recognition to a Christian student group that excluded gays.

Reid Wilson, left, and Zackary Suhr, who have graduated, were part of the group. Credit Image by Katherine Taylor for The New York Times
At Cal State, the nation’s largest university system with nearly 450,000 students on 23 campuses, the chancellor is preparing this summer to withdraw official recognition from evangelical groups that are refusing to pledge not to discriminate on the basis of religion in the selection of their leaders. And at Vanderbilt, more than a dozen groups, most of them evangelical but one of them Catholic, have already lost their official standing over the same issue; one Christian group balked after a university official asked the students to cut the words “personal commitment to Jesus Christ” from their list of qualifications for leadership.

At most universities that have begun requiring religious groups to sign nondiscrimination policies, Jewish, Muslim, Catholic and mainline Protestant groups have agreed, saying they do not discriminate and do not anticipate that the new policies will cause problems. Hillel, the largest Jewish student organization, says some chapters have even elected non-Jews to student boards.

The evangelical groups say they, too, welcome anyone to participate in their activities, including gay men and lesbians, as well as nonbelievers, seekers and adherents of other faiths. But they insist that, in choosing leaders, who often oversee Bible study and prayer services, it is only reasonable that they be allowed to require some basic Christian faith — in most cases, an explicit agreement that Jesus was divine and rose from the dead, and often an implicit expectation that unmarried student leaders, gay or straight, will abstain from sex.

It would compromise our ability to be who we are as Christians if we can’t hold our leaders to some sort of doctrinal standard,” said Zackary Suhr, 23, who has just graduated from Bowdoin, where he was a leader of the Bowdoin Christian Fellowship.

The consequences for evangelical groups that refuse to agree to the nondiscrimination policies, and therefore lose their official standing, vary by campus. The students can still meet informally on campus, but in most cases their groups lose access to student activity fee money as well as first claim to low-cost or free university spaces for meetings and worship; they also lose access to standard on-campus recruiting tools, such as activities fairs and bulletin boards, and may lose the right to use the universities’ names.

“It’s absurd,” said Alec Hill, the president of InterVarsity, a national association of evangelical student groups, including the Bowdoin Christian Fellowship. “The genius of American culture is that we allow voluntary, self-identified organizations to form, and that’s what our student groups are.”
Some institutions, including the University of Florida, the University of Houston, the University of Minnesota and the University of Texas, have opted to exempt religious groups from nondiscrimination policies, according to the Christian Legal Society. But evangelical groups have lost official status at Tufts University, the State University of New York at Buffalo and Rollins College in Florida, among others, and their advocates are worried that Cal State could be a tipping point.

The Bowdoin group has about 45 people on its mailing list, including 25 regular participants, on a campus of 1,800 students. The group notes that its participants, young people still figuring out where they stand on many subjects, have varying views on issues like same-sex marriage.

Around the country, a number of colleges and universities are asking all student groups to agree they won't discriminate, on any basis, in the selection of their members or leaders. Evangelical groups are balking, saying they have to be able to demand Christian faith of their leaders. Credit Image by Katherine Taylor for The New York Times

A few weeks ago, the Bowdoin group gathered for a final dinner at the Center for Multicultural and Spiritual Life at the college, thanking not only the graduating seniors, but also Robert and Sim Gregory, who volunteered with Bowdoin for a decade but are no longer recognized as advisers.
The students, who plan to meet informally in the fall and may seek an off-campus site for worship, are bewildered by the turn of events. “We can’t discriminate on religion, and we’re a religious group!” exclaimed Olivia Cannon, 18, a Bowdoin student.

Reid Wilson, 23, a leader of the group who has since graduated, rued the turn of events. “It’s hard socially to find people on this campus who make faith a strong part of their identity — people who really understand me and who I can really be open with,” he said. “This group has been a tremendous resource for me.”

Bowdoin officials say they, too, are disappointed.

“I want them on campus, because it’s a sanctuary for many of our conservative evangelical students — Bowdoin has accepted these students, and they need a place, and they need to have their faith challenged,” said the Rev. Robert Ives, a United Church of Christ minister who is the director of religious and spiritual life at Bowdoin. “But every organization has to be open to every student, and every position of leadership has to be open to any individual, without discrimination.”

At Cal State, evangelicals are facing a similar conundrum. “We’re not willing to water down our beliefs in order to be accepted,” said Austin Weatherby, 20, a Cal State Chico student. He sometimes leads Bible study, and said he had to agree that he believes in the Holy Trinity and the Resurrection to do so. “Anyone can join, but if you want to lead a Bible study, you need to believe these things,” he said.

Cal State officials insist that they welcome evangelicals, but want them to agree to the same policies as everyone else. “Lots of evangelical groups are thriving on our campuses,” said Susan Westover, a lawyer for the California State University System. However, she said, there will be no exceptions from the antidiscrimination requirements. “Our mission is education, not exclusivity,” she said.

At Vanderbilt, the decision to push groups to sign antidiscrimination policies was prompted by a Christian fraternity’s expulsion of a member who came out as gay. About one-third of the 35 religious groups on campus have refused to sign and are no longer recognized by the school; they can still meet and recruit informally, and the campus Hillel has even opened its building for meetings of one of the Christian groups.

“I am hopeful for a better future, but I’m not naïve, there are some issues that are irresolvable,” said the Vanderbilt chaplain, the Rev. Mark Forrester, who is a United Methodist minister. “This is a larger social and ethical struggle that we as a society are engaged in.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/10/us/colleges-and-evangelicals-collide-on-bias-policy.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=2

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Juil - 15:36 (2014)    Sujet du message: 'WHAT TO DO' ON **WORLD VISION DAY** JULY 5, 2014 Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP - UPDATE 2

'WHAT TO DO' ON **WORLD VISION DAY** JULY 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEi_ZCp-YXQ

Don't be deceive, Satan disguise himself has an angel of Light

World Vision Cries “Reform” – But What About Israel and the Emerging Church – The Story Behind the Story
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletters/2014/newsletter20140701.htm#abc2

PREPARING FOR THE SYNOD, PART 1: CONCERNING UNIONS OF PERSONS OF THE SAME SEX
http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/preparing-for-the-synod-part-1-concerning-unions-of-persons-of-the-same-sex

SYNOD OF BISHOPS
III EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY
THE PASTORAL CHALLENGES OF THE FAMILY IN THE CONTEXT OF EVANGELIZATION

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/synod/documents/rc_synod_doc_20140626_instrumentum-laboris-familia_en.html

ISLAMIC RELIEF USA CEO ABED AYOUB REAPPOINTED TO U.S STATE DEPARTMENT RELIGION AND FOREIGN POLICY WORKING GROUP
Other members of the subgroup represent World Vision, Catholic Relief Services, Bread for the World, and American Jewish World Service.
http://www.irusa.org/press-releases/islamic-relief-usa-ceo-abed-ayoub-reappointed-to-u-s-state-department-religion-and-foreign-policy-working-group/

Caliphate is now declare and it will take place in all countries. Ask yourself why Satan wants all of you in the streets on this day? Is there a secret decree by the enemy to trap and to kill everyone?

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Juil - 00:23 (2014)    Sujet du message: ISLAM : DECAPITER QUI NE FAIT PAS LE RAMADAN & EMPRISONNER QUI NE FAIT PAS LES 5 PRIERES Répondre en citant

ISLAM : DECAPITER QUI NE FAIT PAS LE RAMADAN & EMPRISONNER QUI NE FAIT PAS LES 5 PRIERES

Comme je vous l'ai mentionné, le Ramadan est un cheval de Troie pour asservir les nations. Plusieurs gouvernements, cette année, manifestent clairement leur soutien à cette fête satanique et font une promotion de cet islam de "PAIX". Mais comme vous pouvez le voir dans ce vidéo filmer en Norvège, on peut voir très clairement ce qui se cache derrière tout cela.

A mesure que l'Islam avance, le Ramadan sera imposé, non seulement aux musulmans mais à toutes les nations, avec tout ce que cela comporte : emprisonnement ou mise à mort. Ce ne sont pas mes propres paroles, mais celle de cet Imam, donc personne ne peut dire que j'imagine des choses.  On les voient se mettre en place partout avec une vitesse accélérée. Il y a une unité commune entre le Ramadan et ce grand Calife mondial qui vient d'être annoncé. La France, dont les mosquées poussent comme des champignons, vient d'interdire le port du voîle pour les femmes.

On pourrait voir une volonté de lutter contre cette islamisation si le gouvernement Hollande interdisait les mosquées et retournait dans leurs pays les centaines d'Imams qui sont arrivés dernièrement en France, mais d'interdire le port du voîle ne fera qu'allumer les étincelles nécessaires pour le soulèvement des milliers de musulmans contre ce pays et ses habitants.

Le grand Calife est maintenant déclaré. La Bible nous a dit que l'Antichrist ferait la guerre aux saints et qu'il établirait ses propres lois. Eh bien, c'est mission accomplie. La grande vengeance de la Femme Ecarlate contre Dieu et son Oint ainsi que contre Sa création (qui l'a dans la grande majorité rejeté), va imposer un nouveau système de valeurs. L'Antichrist et son système sont sous la direction de Lucifer. Voici ce qui sera sous ce "Nouvel-âge d'or" islamique sous la royauté du Maddhi, l'Antichrist Obama : "Il n'a pas jugé le monde avec équité. Il a persecuté les justes, opprimé les innocents, haï les hommes vertueux, aimé les menteurs. tu as détruit les refuges des justes ; tu as fait disparaître les remparts de ceux qui n'avaient pas péché contre toi. Ton péché s'est levé vers le Très-Haut ; ton orgueil vers le Puissant". Esdras XII, versets 41-43. Les justes auront à traverser la grande tribulation mais Dieu ne les abandonnera pas. Ce sera le grand test de la Foi pour ceux qui se disent chrétien et juste devant le Seigneur.

Dans une vision donnée à Esdras par l'Eternel, il nous est dit que : "Les jours viendront où le Très-Haut délivrera ceux qui sont sur la Terre. Il y aura un grand effroi sur les habitants de la Terre ; alors ils songeront à se faire la guerre les uns aux autres, cité contre cité, pays contre pays, peuple contre peuple, royaume contre royaume. Lorsque cela aura lieu et lorsqu'arriveront les signes que je t'ai montrés précédemment, à ce moment apparaîtra cet homme (Yeschoua, le Messie d'Israël)".  Esdras XIII, verset 29-31. Pour comprendre le contexte de la délivrance, il est bon de lire le chapitre en entier. Cela n'a rien à voir avec l'enlèvement avant les tribulations.

il y a une parole de grand réconfort pour les justes, les saints : "Ceux qui verront cette affliction, ils les gardera (comme) ceux qu'aura atteints cette affliction, qui ont de bonnes oeuvres et la foi dans le Très-Haut et le Tout-Puissant". Esdras XIII, verset 23.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tauUcdQD5Kk

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Juil - 01:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: CAPTURING AMERICA'S HEART : A THIRD AWAKENING? Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP

CAPTURING AMERICA'S HEART : A THIRD AWAKENING?

This National revival is very dangerous. Jesus never told us we will need a third awakening in the last days. What He told us is that there will be evil spirits who will seduce the elects and this is exactly wath we are seen right now. It said that The Holy Spirit is contagious. Right but if the Holy Spirit is control by demons it could be contagious and very dangerous. All these events are under the direction of the satanic/masonic evangelical Family Research Council who is connect to the US government and the Vatican.

By Paul Strand
CBN News Washington Sr. Correspondent

Thursday, July 03, 2014

WASHINGTON -- Some religious leaders say America is facing a spiritually dark time.

"At the root of America's problem, we really have a spiritual cancer that's been eating away at our nation," Bishop Harry Jackson, senior pastor of Hope Christian Church in Beltsville, Maryland, told CBN News.

Retired Gen. Jerry Boykin used to fight America's physical enemies overseas. He's now working with the Family Research Council fighting spiritual foes.

Boykin said without a Third Great Awakening, forces like those that took down mighty empires of the past will also bring down the United States.
"We're going to wind up exactly like these other great empires, which only lasted on an average about 200 years," he said. "We're going to completely self-destruct. And you see the beginnings of that now."

***This Fourth of July, a two-week celebration called Celebrate America is being planned in the nation's capital designed to bring hope back to our country. For more information click here.

South Africa-born revivalist Rodney Howard-Browne pastors The River at Tampa Bay, a mega-church in Tampa, Florida.

"In the 1700s, there was a Great Awakening. In the 1800s, there was another. And we have to have one now. It's that critical," he told CBN News.
Bishop Jackson ticked off some of the sins he says are plaguing the land.

"We've got sex-trafficking," he said. "We've got abortion. We've got the resurgence of racism. We've got hatred that is abounding."

Howard-Browne pointed to the epidemics of abortion and illegal drug use in the nation.

"Three-thousand babies aborted every single day in this country. We have over 300 million people; we use over 70 percent of the world's drugs," he said.

God's Not Finished Yet

But Howard-Browne sees a special grace on America.

"Knowing what I know, we should be gone a long time ago," he said. "But it's the believer in this land and the hand of God that's still on America. And God's not finished with this land. So it's time for the Church to rise up."

Those past awakenings led to national transformation.

"Both resulted in extraordinary things happening," Boykin said.

The first in the mid-1700s was a unifying factor for the colonies as it spread throughout them. It awakened in Christians a hunger to live in a land that reflected the God of liberty portrayed in the Bible.

"Ultimately, it brought the American Revolution as the pastors and the people within the Church began to seek a new nation that would give them the kinds of freedoms that they believed were biblical," Boykin stated.

The next awakening in the early 1800s was marked by mass salvations. And as Americans became free in Christ, many could no longer abide the lack of freedom for the nation's slaves.

"In that Second Great Awakening, it brought about the Civil War as the conscience of America was raised to a level that would no longer tolerate slavery," Boykin explained.

The Power of Believers

Gen. Boykin believes the power to save the United States is not in politicians, but in its believers.

"Me plus the Holy Spirit: that's a majority," he said.

Bishop Jackson agreed.

"Awakenings really begin with individuals: people who are converted and transformed," he said.

Now, these spiritual leaders and their allies hope to bring revival power to so many Americans, it will spark a Third Great Awakening.

They'll be holding 14 days and nights of mega-sized meetings and street evangelism in the nation's capital as America celebrates its 238th birthday. They're calling it Celebrate America.

"We've come to light the fires right in the belly of the beast, if you can put it that way," Howard-Browne said.

He believes God sent him and his family from South Africa decades ago to help ignite national revival.

He said God told him, "'There's coming a revival of signs and wonders and the lost.' And He said, 'Go tell the Church to get ready for the coming revival.'"

These Washington-based events will be held in the first three weeks of July. By day, thousands of specially trained Christians will hit the streets of D.C. to evangelize and bring new converts to the Kingdom of God.

"We're just really believing God to cast a Gospel net across the capital," Howard-Browne stated.

Transformation Starts at the Top

If organizers get what they want, a country hungry for unity and leadership will see national political, business, and spiritual leaders humbling themselves as one before God.

"We'll be coming together in the very hub of the nation and crying out to God for Him to transform us first and then transform our nation," Jackson said.

Jackson, Howard-Browne, and Boykin believe that then revival could sweep America.

"If the fear of God would come back in the people, it would have a ripple effect throughout the land," Howard-Browne said.

"The Holy Spirit is contagious," Boykin said with a broad grin.

For this event in Washington D.C. to succeed, the organizers of Celebrate America say they need thousands of Christians who already have the fire of revival burning in their hearts to volunteer in Washington this July.

Howard-Browne said they could have a major impact serving as spiritual soldiers in this war for the nation's heart.

Jackson pleaded, "I'm asking 'We the People' to come help us, if you love America, if you love the nation."

+ VIDEO : http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2014/May/Casting-a-Gospel-Net-Across-the-Nati…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil - 19:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: ABBAS' ADVISOR CALLS TO MURDER ISRAELIS Répondre en citant

ABBAS' ADVISOR CALLS TO MURDER ISRAELIS

July 8, 2014

Abbas' advisor calls to murder Israelis  
 Sultan Abu Al-Einein:
"All of us are required today to teach these settlers a harsh lesson... Let every hour of the settlers' presence on our land be a source of threat and terror for them. Let us deprive their lives of security, so that the Palestinian land becomes a minefield... the occupation must pay the price... and itself accept condolences [for those Israelis killed]"

Same advisor "blessed the breast that nursed"   
a terrorist who stabbed father of five to death  

US Members of Congress demanded 
Abbas fire advisor in 2013, but were ignored

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik  

Today, Abbas' advisor Sultan Abu Al-Einein posted on Facebook an article quoting his statements inciting violence and murder of Israelis, calling for a return to the PA terror of the Intifada a decade ago. He called for targeting "settlers" to "teach [them] a harsh lesson" and for spreading "threat and terror," so that "the occupation... itself [will] accept condolences," indicating his support for the murder of Israelis: 
"Let every hour of the settlers' presence on our land be a source of threat and terror for them. Let us deprive their lives of security, so that the Palestinian land becomes a minefield against the occupation."   

"Our people will no longer accept condolences for the deaths of its Martyrs (Shahids), and that the occupation must pay the price for our Martyrs' blood and itself accept condolences [for those killed]."   
[Facebook page of Sultan Abu Al-Einein, Fatah Central Committee member, July 7, 2014]  
 Abu Al-Einein openly called for a "renewal" of the deadly terror tactics of the Palestinian Authority's terror campaign during the years 2000-2005 (the Intifada), stating that "the settlers should go back a decade and recall the price of their presence on our land, and to prepare themselves for the renewal of this model, [when] they did not dare move [around] without the protection of the occupation army."

Here Abbas' advisor is referring to the thousands of shooting attacks and suicide bombings Palestinian terrorists carried out against Israeli civilians during the PA terror campaign from 2000 to 2005.

Palestinian Media Watch documented last year that Al-Einein glorified and "saluted" as "heroic fighter" a murderer who stabbed and killed an Israeli father of five to death. Abbas' advisor exclaimed "blessings to the breast that nursed" the killer.

Following PMW's exposure of this, five members of US Congress wrote a letter to Abbas demanding Abu Al-Einein be removed from office. However, Abbas did not take any steps to remove Al-Einein from office.

See additional statements by Al-Einein glorifying terrorists, as well as Fatah reactions to the US demand of firing Al-Einein. 

The following is a longer excerpt of Al-Einein's post calling for renewal of PA terror campaign:

"PA Chairman Abbas' advisor on NGOs and Fatah Central Committee member Sultan Abu Al-Einein ... recalled the murder of the [Palestinian] youth Muhammad Abu Khdeir and his being burnt with gasoline, in addition to the bulldozer operations carried out yesterday by colonialists against two of our people near Haifa (i.e., two Israeli Arabs were killed in a traffic accident), and the bombing of the southern districts by the occupation, (i.e., Israel's bombing of Hamas terror infrastructure in the Gaza Strip) which caused the death of nine citizens.

Abu Al-Einein emphasized that it is the fact that we refrain from stopping them and confronting them that encourages these settlers to run rampant on our land... 

He said: 'All of us, the people and the leadership, are required today to teach these settlers a harsh lesson before it is too late. In addition, we must establish local self-defense committees in every village, city and refugee camp, in order to resolutely halt these mercenaries, so that they return humiliated, as in the past.'

Abu Al-Einein said: 'Let every hour of the settlers' presence on our land be a source of threat and terror for them. Let us deprive their lives of security, so that the Palestinian land becomes a minefield against the occupation.'

Abu Al-Einein called on our people to block the movement of the settlers and prevent them from moving from place to place and from using Palestinian roads as if they were their own - so that their colonies become their prisons.

He added that our people will no longer accept condolences for the deaths of its Martyrs (Shahids), and that the occupation must pay the price for our Martyrs' blood and itself accept condolences [for those killed].

He called on the factions and the national activity forces to take a most active part in these committees, under the patronage of the PLO - the only legitimate representative of the Palestinian people and the protector of our national enterprise - and not to content themselves with statements of condemnation [of Israel's actions]. In this context, he noted that the rate of popular resistance must be increased and concentrated on the settlers' outposts and areas of concentration, to stop them in various ways...

Abu Al-Einein said the settlers should go back a decade (i.e., to the second Intifada, the PA terror campaign 2000-2005) and recall the price of their presence on our land, and prepare themselves for the renewal of this model, [when] they did not dare move [around] without the protection of the occupation army.

He concluded his statements by saying that the Israeli occupation is responsible and will be responsible for the consequences of the settlers' attacks. He called attention to the incitement campaign [being waged] recently by the [Israeli] right-wing leaders against our people, which gave the settlers a green light and support to wreck havoc, run amok and destroy."

[Facebook page of Sultan Abu Al-Einein, Fatah Central Committee member,
July 7, 2014]

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=11948

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil - 23:10 (2014)    Sujet du message: ISIS: FIGHTING ‘INFIDELS’ TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER FIGHTING ISRAEL Répondre en citant

ISIS: FIGHTING ‘INFIDELS’ TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER FIGHTING ISRAEL

Posted on 7/8/2014 by Eliyokim Cohen

ISIS spokesman says the group first has to deal with fellow Muslims it views as infidels before it attacks Israel

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), which is now known as the “Islamic State” after declaring an Islamic caliphate, says it won’t fight Israel – for the time being.

According to Israel’s Channel 2 News, an ISIS spokesman said Monday on Twitter, in response to questions about the organization’s intentionswith regards to Israel, that ISIS first has to deal with Muslims who have become infidels.

“The greatest answer to this question is in the Qur’an, where Allah speaks about the nearby enemy – those Muslims who have become infidels – as they are more dangerous than those which were already infidels,” the spokesman tweeted, according to Channel 2 News.

There is another answer that gives priority to fighting those who have become disbelievers over conquest of Jerusalem,” continued the spokesman.

“Jerusalem will not be freed until we get rid of the idolaters, such as the wealthy families and the players appointed by the colonial government and who control the fate of the Islamic world,” he was quoted as having said.

In Syria, ISIS fighters already control large swathes of territory in Deir Ezzor near the Iraq border, Raqa in the north, as well as parts of neighboring Aleppo province.

In Iraq, they have spearheaded a lightning offensive, capturing sizeable territories in the north and west of the conflict-torn country.

Former National Security Council director Yaakov Amidror warned last week against ISIS moving in on Jordan and posing a threat to Israel, adding that if Jordan requested Israeli assistance in preventing its border with Iraq from being overrun by ISIS, Israel would have little choice but to help.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/07/08/isis-fighting-infidels-takes-precedence-over-fighting-israel/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil - 23:34 (2014)    Sujet du message: UN PREMIER PAYS INTERDIT L'ISLAM ET COMMENCE LA DESTRUCTION DES MOSQUEES Répondre en citant

UN PREMIER PAYS INTERDIT L'ISLAM ET COMMENCE LA DESTRUCTION DES MOSQUEES

Le Pape et l'OIC ne doivent sûrement pas être content. Faut-il s'attendre à voir les Etats-Unis et l'Otan aller donner une leçon de soumission en Angola dans un avenir rapproché?

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil - 23:41 (2014)    Sujet du message: MUSLIMS CELEBRATE RAMADAN BY KILLING MORE CHRISTIANS IN KENYA Répondre en citant

MUSLIMS CELEBRATE RAMADAN BY KILLING MORE CHRISTIANS IN KENYA

29 people were killed in overnight attacks by terror group al-Shabaab who raided Kenyan coastal village taking aim at residents and targeted police station. (FYI Kenya’s Muslim population is only about 11%)

Islamist al-Shabab gunmen apparently placed a Bible on the back of this man after they killed him during the attack on Hindi village, in Lamu county on the coast of Kenya, in which nine people were killed

UK Daily Mail  Twenty of the victims were killed in an attack in the Gamba area of Tana River county, where gunmen rushed the police station and freed suspected al-Shabab militants. Another nine were killed in a separate raid at the Hindi trading centre in neighbouring Lamu county, near the town of Mpeketoni where 65 people were killed last month.

The Somali Islamist militant group al-Shabab, which last September attacked the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, the Kenyan capital, claimed responsibility for the attacks. Mwenda Njoka, a spokesman for the interior ministry, told Reuters: ‘There were two attacks in Lamu and Tana River last night. In Lamu we have nine people dead and in Tana River we have 20. The number could rise.’

Sheikh Abdiasis Abu Musab, al Shabaab’s military operations spokesman, told Reuters in Mogadishu that the Somali group was behind both attacks on Saturday night. It had also said it was responsible for the June raids in Lamu County, around Mpeketoni. Officials said a group of 10-15 men struck at Hindi, situated nine miles from the town of Lamu, and close to the town of Mpeketoni, which was nearly destroyed in one of the attacks in June, at about 10 pm on Saturday.

A police officer walks past blood stains on the ground at the Gamba police station in Gamba

‘They went around shooting at people and villages indiscriminately,’ Abdallah Shahasi, the area chief, told Reuters. Al-Shabab announced that at the same time it had broken into the police station at Gamba and freed suspects from the detention cells. A Kenyan police source, who asked not to be named, corroborated that account. He told Reuters: ‘They killed some of our colleagues and freed Muslim detainees. Some of those freed were linked to the Mpeketoni attacks two weeks ago. ‘We still don’t know how many detainees were freed until we verify with registers at the station.’ The officer said the gunmen got to the police station by car-jacking a truck and killing its three occupants. Five police officers were wounded in the attack and one officer was killed, he said.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9-flqLCL2M

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/06/muslims-celebrate-ramadan-by-killi…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 03:11 (2014)    Sujet du message: ISIL MILITANTS STORMS CHURCH, KIDNAP PRIESTS IN IRAQI MOSUL Répondre en citant

ISIL MILITANTS STORMS CHURCH, KIDNAP PRIESTS IN IRAQI MOSUL

Sunni militants stormed a church in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul on Sunday and kidnapped two priests and a nun, witnesses said. Militants of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) jihadist group have in recent weeks seized large parts of northern and western Iraq, including Mosul, as well as a string of towns stretching south towards Baghdad.

According to Iraq’s most senior Christian leader, Chaldean Catholic Patriarch Louis Raphael I Sako, there were about 1.2 million Christians living in Iraq before 2003. Today there are, at most, 500,000.

Two nuns and three orphans have been missing since Tuesday in militant-held areas of the northern province.

Meanwhile, in Baquba city, at least 13 people were killed in shelling and clashes between ISIL insurgents and Kurdish Peshmerga forces in the city, which is located 60 kilometers north-east of Baghdad, dpa reports.

According to refugees, extremists have demolished several religious shrines with bulldozers and burned down historical monuments, including mosques. Gunmen from the terrorist organization “Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant” (ISIL) in Iraq, are obliterating Muslim shrines and mosques. Reported by the Iranian “Press TV” channel, informs TASS.

The report cites evidence given by refugees who escaped from the northern province of Nineveh, controlled by extremists. Those, who managed to escape, say that the terrorists crushed a number of religious shrines with bulldozers and blew up historical monuments, including mosques.

Read Full Article

http://www.trunews.com/isil-militants-storm-church-kidnap-priests-iraqi-mos…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 03:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: PALESTINIANS TRY TO BURN JOSEPH’S TOMB AS PROTESTS REIGNITE Répondre en citant

PALESTINIANS TRY TO BURN JOSEPH’S TOMB AS PROTESTS REIGNITE

Clashes between Palestinians and Israeli police reignited on Sunday afternoon and continued into the night for the fifth day running, shortly after the Shin Bet confirmed that several Jewish suspects had been arrested in connection with the murder of East Jerusalem teenager Muhammed Abu Khdeir, 16.  Palestinians tried to burn Joseph’s Tomb in the city of Nablus Sunday night, PA sources said. Palestinian security forces using tear gas prevented the rioters from the reaching the site, sacred to Jews, Christians, Samaritans, and Muslims. More

http://endtimeheadlines.org/civil-unrest/palestinians-try-to-burn-josephs-tomb-as-protests-reignite/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 22:52 (2014)    Sujet du message: ALGERIE : LES CONVERTIS CHRETIENS OBLIGES DE FAIRE RAMADAN… Répondre en citant

ALGERIE : LES CONVERTIS CHRETIENS OBLIGES DE FAIRE RAMADAN…

Le 10 07 2014

Pendant que les musulmans algériens (ou d’origine alégrienne) font du ramdam en France pour des prétextes aussi nombreux que les étoiles du ciel, les convertis chrétiens algériens sont persécutés s’ils ne font pas ramadan dans leur pays ! Cherchez l’erreur. Portes Ouvertes nous en disait hier un peu plus…

ramadan_algerienSelwa [pseudonyme], une chrétienne d’Algérie, raconte : « Ma famille exerce sur moi une pression terrible durant le ramadan. Elle ne me laisse jamais tranquille. Elle insiste pour que j’observe le jeûne, même si elle sait que je me suis tournée vers Christ. Comme si elle refusait d’admettre que je suis devenue chrétienne ». Célia [pseudonyme], une autre chrétienne de 26 ans, raconte à son tour que les villageois sont allés trouver son père : « Ils l’ont menacé de l’exclure du village et de ne plus lui adresser la parole » si sa fille ne jeûnait pas. Son père, autrefois plus ouvert, a donc imposé à sa fille d’observer le ramadan. « Il m’interdit même de me rendre chez des proches de confession chrétienne, pour qu’il soit bien sûr que je ne vais pas rompre le jeûne ». En Algérie, depuis le début du ramadan, les restaurants sont fermés. Il est interdit de manger ou boire en public pendant la journée, et ceux qui le font risquent une peine de prison et une amende. Certains Algériens défenseurs des droits humains réclament cependant la liberté de ne pas suivre le ramadan. Début juillet, une marche pour la liberté a été organisée en Kabylie. Les manifestants réclament que la liberté de croyance, inscrite dans la Constitution algérienne, soit respectée.

Source : Le Fil Rouge/Portes Ouvertes (9 juillet)

http://www.christianophobie.fr/breves/algerie-les-convertis-chretiens-oblig…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 23:34 (2014)    Sujet du message: MUSLIMS TAKE HUNDREDS OF UNDERAGE CHRISTIAN GIRLS, FILM THEMSELVES BRUTALLY GANG RAPING THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND THEN BUTHER THEM. ONE CHRISTIAN GIRL CURLS INTO A BALL AND BEGS FOR MERCY Répondre en citant

MUSLIMS TAKE HUNDREDS OF UNDERAGE CHRISTIAN GIRLS, FILM THEMSELVES BRUTALLY GANG RAPING THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND THEN BUTHER THEM. ONE CHRISTIAN GIRL CURLS INTO A BALL AND BEGS FOR MERCY

By Ted on July 11, 2014 in Featured, General

By Theodore Shoebat

Muslims in Nigeria kidnapped 250 underage Christian girls, and brutally gang raped them over and over again before butchering them. One Christian girl curled up into a ball and begged for mercy. The Muslims got all of this on film, to boastfully record their own evils.

Senator Zanna, representing Born Central Senatorial District, saw the film and recounted the terrifying memory:
Citation:

Actually the information I’m getting, some of them are very disturbing. Although I don’t want to mention but they are just raping the girls on camera and even showing them on video, releasing it to the public… Somebody told me that they were shown being raped, and in turn, it is the girl who was raped that came out kneeling down and begging the man to be patient. Do you know the reason why? They said when they rape them they shoot them. Therefore the girl after being raped, she curled down to the man, kneeling down and begging him to please be patient. So disturbing

The girls were also forcefully married off to Muslim men infected with syphilis, gonorrhoea and staphylococcus. Pregnant Christian women were also slaughtered by these worthless devils who are worthy of death. More details of this demonic and hellish crime comes from a Nigerian report that states:
Citation:

Initially these girls were abducted to be used as sex slaves because they are Christians and in the name of Allah. Boko Haram avoided all Muslim dominated schools and targeted Chibok to kidnap and rape innocent ‘infidel’ Christians. Later they were married to some old men with syphilis, gonorrhoea and staphylococcus in the name of Allah. A man whose age was past sixty was captured by Civilian JTF in Borno in May and he confessed that he has married two of the girls. Obviously, with his capture, the two girls would be rotated to other sex starved insurgents all in the name of Allah. Later they were forced to convert to Islam and now they are being raped and killed.

The latest news from sources within CAN and others claimed that insurgents who couldn’t share in the Chibok girls wife spoils have convinced the leadership of Boko Haram to bring out the girls for serial raping and execution. Senator Zanna confirmed that one of the girls so raped was begging her rapists to be patient for her to recover from the just concluded rape and surrender willingly for another round for fear of being shot like others. This is the level of atrocities being committed in the name of Allah and yet the Muslim communities in Nigeria have not deemed it fit to fight these murderers and protect the name of Allah from being desecrated. Adherents of this religion of peace have not deemed it fit to enforce the peace in their faith by declaring all out war against these Boko Haram members whose activities are inimical to the peaceful co-existence of Nigeria.
….
Abducting, serially raping and now mercilessly shooting some forcefully impregnated Christian girls in the name of Allah is a time bomb that will consume both the sponsors of Boko Haram and all the persons who through acts of commission or omission aided the spread of this wickedness

Prophets of Baal must be destroyed if we are going to prevent this sort of violence from being inflicted on more Christians.

http://shoebat.com/2014/07/11/muslims-take-hundreds-underage-christian-girls-film-brutally-gang-raping-butcher-one-christian-girl-curls-ball-begs-mercy/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 23:36 (2014)    Sujet du message: NOW SHARING YOUR FAITH IS "BULLYING" - CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEE BANNED FROM TALKING ABOUT FAITH AT WORK Répondre en citant

NOW SHARING YOUR FAITH IS "BULLYING" - CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEE BANNED FROM TALKING ABOUT FAITH AT WORK

July 10, 2014 | Carey Lodge  

A Christian National Health Services occupational therapist has been disciplined and banned from talking about her faith at work following a nine-month suspension for 'bullying' a Muslim colleague.

Head of Occupational Therapy at the East London NHS Trust, Victoria Wasteney has since been reinstated by the Trust, but is moving onto a different project.

Despite the disciplinary's verdict, Wasteney maintains that she was always respectful to her co-worker and only ever spoke about her faith after receiving encouragement to do so.

"I fear I may have been entrapped by a colleague who encouraged me to discuss my faith, who willingly agreed that I could pray for her and who even accepted an invitation to a church charity event," she says.

The co-worker in question was a junior in Wasteney's department, and made a complaint to the Trust on grounds of religious discrimination and harassment.

Wasteney was then found guilty of giving her colleague a book detailing the story of a Muslim who converted to Christianity, placing a hand on her knee during prayer and inviting her to a church charity event. The Disciplinary Tribunal thus ordered Wasteney's suspension, which has since been lifted, though a formal warning will remain on her record for 12 months.

Supported by the Christian Legal Centre, Wasteney has fought this verdict, contending that she was "simply responding in a loving and compassionate way to a young colleague who seemed genuinely interested in talking about my faith as a Christian".

"For nine months I was made to feel I was a danger to my colleagues and the public despite no evidence of wrong-doing. I had email evidence clearly showing the Complainant wanted to come to my charity church event and I only put my hand on her knee in friendship after asking her permission while I prayed for her," she insists.

"I would have stopped praying immediately if I had thought I was distressing her in any way but faith was openly discussed and encouraged and welcomed by the Complainant."

Throughout her ordeal Wasteney has been keen to impress the importance of respect for all faiths, and believes that the NHS encourages discrimination against Christians in particular.

"I believe in tolerance for everyone," she told The Telegraph. "It certainly wasn't an attempt to convert her to Christianity".

According to the 37-year-old, there is "undoubtedly a pattern of inequality of treatment of Christians and Muslims" within the health service.

"Muslim staff can pray five times a day, which I am not objecting to, but Christians are often denied time off on Sundays or permission to take breaks during their lunchtime for prayer or religious worship," she says.

"I never expected to be persecuted by the very Trust I have been dedicated to over the past seven years."

Wasteney is appealing the court's decision under the 2010 Equality Act, and is being represented by top Human Rights barrister Paul Diamond.

Andrea Williams, Chief Executive of the Christian Legal Centre, argues that Wasteney's case indicates a move away from the very values on which the NHS was built.

"The NHS was founded and inspired by Christian principles and precepts. Such heritage meant that the NHS was a model of how to deliver health care across the world; a place of safety, care, freedom and flourishing with a staff inspired by their chosen career," she has said in a statement.

"Sadly, this case, along with others, demonstrates that today's climate in the NHS is increasingly dominated by a suffocating liberal agenda that chooses to bend over backwards to accommodate certain beliefs but punishes the Christian."

Wasteney's appeal follows a series of cases from Christian employees who claim they have been discriminated against in the workplace as a result of their faith. A Christian woman who was fired from her job at Heathrow airport after complaining about religious harassment by Muslim colleagues took her case to the Court of Appeal just last week.

Nohad Halawi, who worked as a saleswoman at Heathrow airport for 13 years, says she raised her concerns about being subject to abuse from Muslim staff several times before her dismissal. She contends that she was taunted by colleagues for her "shi**y Jesus" and was compelled to defend a fellow Christian who chose to wear a cross.

She alleges that her Muslim colleagues then made up false accusations that she is "anti-Islam" and this resulted in her airside pass, which allowed her to trade at the duty free section in Terminal 3, being taken away.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/July10/104.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil - 00:40 (2014)    Sujet du message: MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ORG THAT MET WITH OBAMA WH CALLS FOR ISLAMIC WAR AGAINST ISRAEL Répondre en citant

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ORG THAT MET WITH OBAMA WH CALLS FOR ISLAMIC WAR AGAINST ISRAEL

by Jordan Schachtel 7 Jul 2014

The head of the International Union of Muslim Scholars (IUMS), a Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated group, called upon fellow Islamists and Arabs to declare holy war against Israel “for the sake of Palestine.”

According to a translation provided by the Center for Security Policy:
Citation:

Dr. Ali Al-Qaradaghi – the Secretary General of the International Union of Muslim Scholars – called on the Islamic and Arab peoples to rise up in all parts of the world for the sake of Palestine and Jerusalem since it is the central issue of the nation, and therefore pressure must be placed on the governments and institutions to carry out their duty towards stopping the Zionist terrorism that is occurring in the land of Palestine, stressing that the peoples are more powerful than they imagine and that they are capable of making the difference if they were to act to support the Umma’s just causes.

Citation:

Al-Qaradaghi also declared that the Union stands with the popular outburst in Jerusalem and the West Bank, and condemns the crimes against the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, and cautions the Zionist settlers who are raping the land from targeting Palestinians, and the Umma will not idly refrain forever from aiding their brethren that are being murdered by Zionist hands, which also usurps their lands and money.

IUMS was founded by Egyptian cleric Yusuf Qaradawi, a Muslim Brotherhood leader described by National Review’s Andrew McCarthy as “The most influential Sunni Islamist in the world.”

In 2003, Qaradawi issued a fatwa (religious declaration) that called for the killing of US soldiers in Iraq. He wrote:
Citation:

Those killed fighting the American forces are martyrs given their good intentions since they consider these invading troops an enemy within their territories but without their will... Although they are seen by some as being wrong, those defending against attempts to control Islamic countries have the intention of Jihad and bear a spirit of the defense of their homeland.

In June 2013, Bin Bayyah, the Vice President of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, met with members of the White House National Security Council. According to Bayyah, it was not his organization but the Obama administration that had initially reached out and sought a meeting. "We asked for this meeting to learn from you, and we need to be looking for new mechanisms to communicate with you and the Association of Muslim Scholars,” Gayle Smith, Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director of the National Security Council, reportedly said about IUMS.

On July 4th, Qaradawi & Qaradaghi issued a joint statement calling for the destruction of Israel.

According to a translation provided by the Center for Security Policy:
Citation:

The Union Condemns the International Silence Regarding the Murder and Burning of the Palestinian Youth and Martyr, Mohammad Hussein Abu Khdeir.The International Union of Muslim Scholars issued a report condemning the international silence towards the murder, and burning of the Palestinian youth and martyr, Mohammad Hussein Abu Khdeir, and stresses the right of the Palestinians to launch an intifada/rise up, and resist the Occupation through all possible means, and condemns the bloodthirsty Zionist instigation against the Palestinians, and calls on the Umma to defend Palestine: as a cause, and people, and holy places. Here is the text of the declaration:
Praise be to Allah, and prayers and blessings upon the Messenger of Allah, and upon his family and companions and those loyal to him (etc.)

The International Union for Muslim Scholars has followed with sorrow the incident of the murder and burning of the Palestinian youth and martyr Mohammad Hussein Abu Khdeir, at the hands of criminal Zionist settlers on occupied Palestinian land, amidst Islamic, Arabic, Regional and International silence, both official and popular, which points to a general lack of human conscience, and exposes supporting the Zionist Occupier against the Palestinian masters of the land!

Therefore the International Union of Muslim Scholars, regarding this matters, states and emphasizes the following:
1. The IUMS emphasizes and stresses the complete right of the Palestinian people to defend its occupied land, and to resist the occupier through all possible and available means, without exception, per the rules of Islamic Law, and the rules and principles of international law.
2. The Union condemns the international silence towards the occurrence of the murder and burning of the Palestinian youth and martyr Mohammad Hussein Abu Khdeir, who was kidnapped by Zionist settler murderers, who killed him in cold blood and then burned his body, in the shadow of official Zionist intisgation, and the letting loose of bloodthirsty calls against the Palestinians, and which all indicates a large danger towards the Palestinian cause; and it requires the rejection of these racist aggressions towards Arabs and Muslims, and responding to it at all levels.

3. The International Union considers what the Zionist Occupation authority carries out in the Palestinian land: Extreme demonstrative steps; satisfying the bloodthirsty demands from a murderous occupier.

4. The International Union of Muslim Scholars calls on the Islamic and Arabic Umma: peoples and governments, to the Palestinian People, and to back the Palestinian Cause and the Palestinian People and their just rights, and the Palestinian holy sites that have fallen prey to the brutal occupier, and considers them completely responsible and accountable before Almighty Allah.“O you who believe, if you support Allah, He will make you victorious and make your foothold firm.” Surat Mohammad, Verse 7.

Dr. Ali Qaradaghi Doctor Yusuf Al-Qaradawi
The Secretary General President of the Union

Follow Jordan on Twitter @JordanSchachtel.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/07/Muslim-Brotherhood-Org-That-Met-With-Obama-White-House-Calls-For-Islamic-War-Against-Israel

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Juil - 01:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: NO. WAY… HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT ON LIVE T.V.!! Répondre en citant

NO. WAY… HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT ON LIVE T.V.!!

By admin · July 9, 2014 ·

Peace for Peace · Tagged: anti-Iran Suicide Bombings, Jihadi Cleric Omar Bakri Defends Anti-Hizbullah

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSXZnCU6EE

People who want to ban martyrdom operations are trying to alter the religion of Allah.” Jihadi Cleric Omar Bakri explains how suicide terror attacks are a basic part of Islamic beliefs. At least for the more radical Islamic groups.

Has there ever been a religion which preaches suicide in G-d’s name as the ultimate tenet of that religion?

This is so completely alien to philosophy of the Jewish religion that you wonder how this branded of Islam evolved centuries ago from Judaism. The Jewish religion embraces life. All Jewish laws and tenets are “put on hold” in order to save life. There is nothing more basic to Judaism than that.

This stark contradiction between two religious philosophies deomonstrates exactly what is going on in Israel today. There is no way to peacably negotiate with a People whose religion dictates that for every member of society, men women and children, the ultimate service of G-d is suicide in His service. It justifies all violations of human rights in Moslem countries and especially in Palestine.

Can Israel or any peace seeking democratic country tolerate such a philosophy on or within its borders?

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/i-cant-comprehend-hono-way-he-did-not-just-say-that-on-live-t-v-w-they-rationalize-killing-israelis-even-more-so-their-own-flesh-and-blood

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION (PARTIE 2) P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION / THE GREAT PERSECUTION (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 327, 28, 2966, 67, 68  >
Page 28 sur 68

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation