LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HOMOSEXUALITÉ/PÉDOPHILIE, ETC.... (PARTIE 2) - P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 321, 22, 2336, 37, 38  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> ORGANISATION DES NATIONS-UNIES/UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION -> HOMOSEXUALITÉ - PÉDOPHILIE... THE FAMILY - LA FAMILLE(PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Fév - 11:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: ANDY STANLEY’S TROUBLING RULES ON LOVE, SEX, AND DATING Répondre en citant

ANDY STANLEY’S TROUBLING RULES ON LOVE, SEX, AND DATING

February 12, 2015

As I stumble through the awkward limbo of single, yet soon-to-be-married, I’ve tried to read every resource tagged within the “marriage,” “love,” and “relationships” genre. This, and the fact that I was desperate to escape the zillions of online articles dissecting 50 Shades of Grey from every possible angle (though I’m grateful for their messages), prompted me to download a copy of Pastor Andy Stanley’s new book on romantic relationships to my Kindle. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Geared towards the young, unwed, and culturally savvy, Stanley explains in the introduction that his purpose for writing The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating (Zondervan, January 2015) is to “increase your relational satisfaction quota.” What does that mean? Red flags started to rise. Still I pressed onward with hopes of encountering helpful gems of wisdom and Christian counsel over the next 200 pages. After all, the author is the Evangelical pastor of the largest church in America.

I’ll start with the positive.

The book’s strength lies in providing clarity on the idea that love is an action, not an emotion. While presenting I Corinthians 13:4-8, Stanley moves slowly through each of the Apostle Paul’s love descriptors careful to paint a clear picture of what love looks like when it is “not easily angered” or “rejoices with truth.” By using Scripture—an overall rare occurrence in this book—Stanley creates an easily digestible to-do and not-to-do list with practical, contemporary examples that squash the fairytale “love” narratives inundating our culture. For this section, I was grateful.

I was disappointed with Stanley’s book for a couple reasons, the first being its lack of depth. Undoubtedly, he has provided Bible-based premarital and martial counseling to thousands of struggling couples. But instead of pastoral counseling, readers are offered endless clichés like, “the right person doesn’t always act right,” “your relationship will never be healthier than you,” and “fix your pet, not your partner.”

Stanley does expound on his amusing sound bites, but prefers to draw from clever anecdotes and humorous stories rather than Scripture. For example, in the second chapter he explains that “preparation is more important than commitment” when it comes to marriage. Stanley wrote, “Most people are content to commit. When it comes to relationships, commitment is way overrated.” An odd statement, especially since Stanley nodes towards America’s high divorce rates in the previous chapter.

“Don’t get nervous. I don’t believe church people are the only ones preparing to commit.” He continues, “Church happens to be my context. Online dating services provide a similar context.” Likely Stanley does not intend to convey to his readers that it is unnecessary to finding someone who shares your faith so long as you prepare for marriage well by paying off your debt, breaking bad habits, and addressing past experiences. However, his ambiguity threaded throughout his book actually does more harm than good.

Here’s why.

I committed to reading this book from cover to cover and as Stanley jumped head first into debunking myths like “maybe a baby will help?” I wanted to apply the brakes and demand a wiser starting point. If marriage is the end goal for love, sex, and dating—and presumably Stanley would agree that it is—then a helpful launching pad would be to examine the purpose and parameters of this covenant before moving forward.

I’m grateful that Stanley tackles other tough issues like sexual purity before marriage and how to explain biblical submission to our friends. But if readers don’t have a foundational understanding of the moral implications of the marriage covenant, then the rest of the discussion is pointless.

This is the most troublesome part of Stanley’s book. It fails to lay out clearly the sanctity of marriage and its divine purpose, which has to do with much more than fulfilling our “relational satisfaction quotas.” As a pastor, it is disappointing that he avoids Genesis 2, which clearly lays out the purpose of marriage, namely, that it is a covenant relationship between one man, one woman, and God.

As hard as it is to admit, America’s most influential pastor will not define or defend the sanctity of marriage because he doesn’t want to upset anyone. So he seems to compromise his teachings by insinuating that Jesus would probably bake a cake for a same-sex wedding couple and therefore Christians should too.

Stanley’s move away from orthodoxy is more evident while discussing his new book with Religion News Service’s Jonathan Merritt. During the interview, Merritt asked Stanley why he did not address the LGBT community in The New Rules on Love, Sex, and Dating. We might expect an Evangelical pastor’s answer to explain that he did not address this community because LGBT lifestyles do not fit the parameters of marriage as God defined it. Stanley’s answer was quite different. “I met with about 13 of our [church’s] attenders who are a part of the LGBT community… It was unanimous that they thought it was helpful and shared some of the stuff they learned.”

Sadly, Stanley’s new book does little to ease the bubbling concerns of faithful Christians listening to the Georgia pastor’s provocative sermons and statements coupled with questionable silence on unorthodox teachings. (If you have not yet read Alexander Griswold’s exposé “Andy Stanley’s Troubling New Sermon,” I urge you to do so.)

While Stanley does not blatantly deviate from historic Christian teaching on the subjects discussed (in the book, at least), he does little to define or defend their divine purpose within its pages. As A.W. Tozer, an Evangelical thinker and teacher, wrote, “He believes it, but he doesn’t teach it, and what you don’t believe strongly enough to teach doesn’t do you any good.” Nor does it do his readers any good, I might add.

http://juicyecumenism.com/2015/02/12/andy-stanleys-rules-love-sex-dating/

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Fév - 11:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Fév - 11:29 (2015)    Sujet du message: PEDOPHILE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED Répondre en citant

PEDOPHILE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAbACZsKoiA

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Fév - 12:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: WHY IS THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH GIVING IN TO THE LGBT MOVEMENT ON SAME-SEX MARRIAGE? Répondre en citant

WHY IS THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH GIVING IN TO THE LGBT MOVEMENT ON SAME-SEX MARRIAGE?

Donna Wasson | February 12, 2015

by NTEB Feature Story Contributor Donna Wasson

At what point should we as Christians stop showing tolerance for alternative lifestyles or religions, in order to speak the truth in love to the lost?

I ask these questions because it seems most Christians today are in deep need of returning to our Biblical roots, as opposed to bowing to the pressures of the increasingly immoral society in which we live.

“I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season’ reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Timothy4:1-4 (KJV)

On February 9, 2015, a Baptist minister in Huntsville, Alabama, officiated at the state’s first same-sex wedding ceremony. Ms. Ellin Jimmerson, a self-described “Community Minister” at the Weatherly Heights Baptist Church, gave the following reasoning for her decision to support and participate in what is blatantly against the precepts of our Holy God:
“One of the issues for many is whether same-sex marriages comport with Biblical ideas of marriages. The truth is that people in the 21st century would not be comfortable with the kinds of marriages which are represented in the Bible.”

Is this the future of the professing Christian church?

“For example, we would not be comfortable with the Biblical model that is one man, one woman, one concubine, nor would we be comfortable with the idea of a widow being compelled to marry her brother-in-law. There is very little in the Bible which reflects the modern idea of one man and one woman united by love. That is where we have been comfortable for a long time.”

Huh?! What Bible is this lady reading, cause it sure isn’t the one I read! I always find it funny that people tend to throw the ol’ ‘it’s the 21st century’ into the equation when they’re attempting to rationalize some unacceptable behavior. I remember when the statement was “Hey! It’s the 20th century! Get with the times!” I can just imagine back in Jesus’ day…’Hey dude, it’s like the 1st century! We don’t have to go by your old-fashioned rules.’

Where is she getting the idea that God was on board with men having more than one wife, or concubines?! He created Adam and Eve, period. Not Adam and Eve and Gina. Not Adam and Steve. Not Eve and Jennifer. It was all so simple until mankind complicated His perfect plan with their selfish sin. Her attempt to use ancient Jewish customs to justify what God so clearly states is an abomination in His sight, is pathetic.

She goes on to try to connect sodomite marriage with the union of persons from different races. It wasn’t too long ago that people in Alabama “at last understood that the long-held ban on interracial marriages was hurtful and wrong. We moved further down the road of love. Now, most of us think nothing of interracial marriages.”

I suppose she didn’t realize that interracial marriages have occurred since time immemorial. That the United States no longer considers these unions, between a man and a woman, to be illegal is comparing apples to oranges. It’s a moronic, moot point.

She goes on to say “To me, doing a same-sex marriage as a Christian minister is just the same as doing any marriage. People are attracted to each other. That’s how we were made. It’s encoded in the DNA that we were given by God Almighty. So, I have no problem with it whatsoever.”

Quoting Martin Luther King, Jr., “’the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.’” “I want to add that the long arc of the moral universe also bends towards love. All is moving further down the road of love as the only legitimate basis for marriage.”

REALLY?

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: it is abomination.” Leviticus 18:22 (KJV)

God did NOT create humans with the desire for the same sex, only to condemn them for that desire. What is unfortunately encoded in our DNA is sin, inherited from our first ancestors in the garden. We are tainted with all sorts of proclivities to a variety of sin, homosexuality included. To attribute this to God’s design is unspeakably profane! That this comes from the mouth of a so-called Christian minister is especially egregious.

What will she say to the members of NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association?

Will she condone their ‘love’ as well? How about people turned on by incest, who claim to be ‘in love’ with a close family member? Or, what if some fruitcake comes up, asking her to officiate a wedding between him and his sheep? Where will she draw her moral line? Just how accepting are we supposed to be in this whole love connection thing?

Rick Lance, Executive Director of the Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions, and Alabama Baptist State Convention President, Travis Coleman, Jr., issued a joint plea to “stand strong for Biblical marriage in the wake of Alabama becoming the 37th state to permit gay marriage.”

“Therefore, any church that allows staff members to officiate at same-sex ceremonies is clearly outside Biblical teachings about marriage and human sexuality, and they demonstrate that they are not in like-minded fellowship or friendly cooperation with Alabama Baptists and the Southern Baptist Convention.”

Weatherly Heights Baptist Church describes itself as “an inclusive, discovering fellowship.” Oh brother. This sounds suspiciously like one of the Emergent ‘seeker-friendly’ churches where all manners of lifestyles and opinions are welcome and celebrated.

Let me make this clear: Jesus loved everyone, and commands us to do the same. HOWEVER…Jesus also told those he delivered to “Go and sin no more.” Yes, Christian churches absolutely should welcome everyone and direct them to the cross. We are ALL sinners in need of the blood of Jesus to cleanse us from sin.
Paul told us that these things would happen in the last days; that we would run up against those in the church described as “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such, turn away. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.” 2 Timothy 3:5, 7-8 (KJV)

But the New Testament is very clear about the proper, Godly prescription to follow when those we are fellowshipping with insist on continuing on in habitual, blatant sin or those who condone these things:
“But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving on thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.” Ephesians 5:3-7 (KJV)

Not only am I highly disturbed by the actions and all accepting attitude of this minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I am deeply disturbed that the Senior Pastor of Weatherly Heights Baptist Church, David Freeman, refuses to comment on this situation or correct this behavior.

Look, these are difficult days in which we live. The whole demonically inspired societal acceptance of moral relativity hangs heavy on the Bible-believing, Christian community. But Jesus did tell us to count the cost before we accepted Him as King and Savior. If you think you’re gonna skate out of this life without being forced to take a stand for the laws and precepts of God, you’ve got a rude awakening coming.

You might as well decide right now which side of the fence you’re going to be on. There is NO riding this fence. There is only God’s side or satan’s side. The Lord who bled and died for you expects–no He DEMANDS–you put on your spiritual armor and fight the good fight until you’re called home via the rapture or death. There will be no namby-pamby, pussy-footing around.

So what are you going to do? Stand for the truth and you’ll be persecuted, believe you me! It will happen. You might lose friends. Some family members might turn against you. You might lose business or even your job. Got backbone? When that time comes, just remember this warning from the Lord Jesus Himself:
“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

“For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. “He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.” Matthew 10:31-39 (KJV)

Surely you can see this world is rapidly falling apart, careening headlong towards the Tribulation. There will be nothing left of all your worldly treasures anyway, so you might as well prepare yourself to lose them and be willing to stand for the eternal truths of God. Before this is all over, you will be made to choose, so choose wisely.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=30721

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Fév - 10:43 (2015)    Sujet du message: SOUTHERN BAPTIST LEADER RUSSELL MOORE : ALABAMA JUDGES MUST UPHOLD ‘GAY MARRIAGE’ RULING OR RESIGN Répondre en citant

SOUTHERN BAPTIST LEADER RUSSELL MOORE : ALABAMA JUDGES MUST UPHOLD ‘GAY MARRIAGE’ RULING OR RESIGN 

February 15, 2015 | Filed under: Law & Government,Life & Society,Top Stories | By: Heather Clark

A prominent Southern Baptist leader who raised concerns last year after he advised that Christians should support the rights of other religions and also traveled to the Vatican for an interfaith conference on marriage is now stating that probate judges in Alabama should either follow the recent federal ruling in favor of “gay marriage” or resign.

Russell Moore, the president of the Southern Baptist Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, made the statement recently to the Baptist Press when asked about his prediction on which way the U.S. Supreme Court might rule on the issue of same-sex “marriage.” He opined that the court will likely legalize the practice, contradicting previous statements made in 2013 regarding the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).

“The same court that ruled in 2013 that marriage should be a state, not a federal matter, is now imposing a federal definition of marriage on a state,” he stated.

“The citizens of Alabama are rightly concerned about the non-action–action by the United States Supreme Court in refusing to stay same-sex marriages in the state until the court hands down its decision this June on the matter.”

But Moore said that until the high court rules on the matter, last month’s federal court ruling striking down Alabama’s Sanctity of Marriage Amendment must be followed.

“As citizens and as Christians, our response should be one of both conviction and of respect for the rule of law,” he remarked. “Our system of government does not allow a state to defy the law of the land.”

“In a Christian ethic, there is a time for civil disobedience in cases of unjust laws,” Moore continued. “That’s why, for instance, Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr. went to jail. In the case of judges and state Supreme Court justices, though, civil disobedience, even when necessary, cannot happen in their roles as agents of the state.”

He then explained his belief that if one does not wish to follow the law, then they should resign from their position.

“Religious freedom and conscience objections must be balanced with a state’s obligation to discharge the law. We shouldn’t have officials breaking the law, but civil servants don’t surrender their conscience simply by serving in government,” Moore said. “While these details are being worked out, in the absence of any conscience protections, a government employee faced with a decision of violating his conscience or upholding the law, would need to resign and protest against it as a citizen if he could not discharge the duties of his office required by law in good conscience.”

He said that the way to handle the matter is through advocacy and not resistance.

“Given the high bar required for civil disobedience, the way to address same-sex marriage in this circumstance is not by defying the rule of law, but by making our case before the legitimate authorities,” Moore stated. “If we lose, our responsibility is to advocate as citizens for our views, even if that project is (as in the case of the pro-life movement) a long-term project, while we work for our constitutional guarantees of freedom of conscience and religious liberty.”

As previously reported, Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore issued a letter last week to probate judges throughout the state, advising them that they are not required to issue “marriage” licenses to same-sex couples despite a recent federal court ruling striking down the state’s Sanctity of Marriage Amendment.

“Lower federal courts are without authority to impose their own interpretation of federal constitutional law upon the state courts,” he wrote. “Not only is the Mobile federal court acting without constitutional authority, but it is doing so in a manner inconsistent with the Eleventh Amendment to the United States Constitution.”

“Interference with the right of state courts to make independent judgments based on their own view of the U.S. Constitution is a violation of state sovereignty,” Moore said.

Matt Trewhella, pastor of Mercy Seat Christian Church in Milwaukee, Wisc. and author of the book “The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate,” agreed, telling Christian News Network that Moore’s actions were right and proper.

“What Judge Moore is saying is correct. The federal courts should not be the lone arbiters of what is constitutional or not, but state judges have the duty to rule on the constitutionality of law,” he said. “[The federal courts] have contradicted not only the law of God, but also the created order of God, and [Moore and Gov. Bentley] are not going to go along with the federal government’s rebellion against God, but rather do their duty as lesser magistrates and defy the tyranny that the federal courts are imposing upon the people in states across America while they’re trampling Constitutions across the country.”

Credit: Theology 14

http://christiannews.net/2015/02/15/southern-baptist-leader-russell-moore-a…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Fév - 10:30 (2015)    Sujet du message: ARMY CONSIDERS EASING POLICY ON TRANSGENDER SOLDIERS Répondre en citant

ARMY CONSIDERS EASING POLICY ON TRANSGENDER SOLDIERS

Tom Vanden Brook
, USA TODAY 9:29 p.m. EST February 16, 2015

(Photo: Patrick Semansky, AP)

WASHINGTON — The decision to discharge transgender soldiers from the Army would be made by a top, senior civilian official under a plan outlined in a draft document obtained by USA TODAY.

The move would make it more difficult to remove such troops from the service.

Instead of being made by lower-level Army officers, the memorandum says, the decision to discharge transgender soldiers would be made by the assistant secretary of the Army for personnel. In all services, transgender troops can be automatically dismissed from service on medical grounds once they are identified.

"Assigning responsibility for discharge decisions to a senior official would be a welcome step toward inclusive policy, but transgender troops will still have to serve in silence until more is done to dismantle the ban," said Aaron Belkin, director of the Palm Center, which has published research on sexual orientation issues in the military.

The Army had no comment about the memo, known as an All Army Activities directive, or the level at which decisions on dismissing transgender soldiers had been made, said Wayne Hall, an Army spokesman. Senior Defense department officials confirmed that the Army is considering the change. The new directive would expire after 12 months, or sooner, if a broader reinterpretation of the Army's rules about transgender soldiers is issued.

The Army's decision echoes the military's dismantlement of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, which allowed gays and lesbians to serve unless their sexuality was discovered. Before the policy was rescinded in 2011, the decision to discharge gay troops had been raised to the Pentagon's top lawyer and personnel official and service secretaries. In effect, that requirement functioned as a moratorium, as no further dismissals were sought under "don't ask, don't tell."

"Hopefully this is a signal that the Army — and other service branches — will finally begin a comprehensive review of the regulations regarding transgender servicemembers, which everyone agrees is long overdue," said Joshua Block, who leads the American Civil Liberties Union Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Project. "I also hope the 12-month time frame is an indication that the Army understands the urgency of this issue for transgender servicemembers and their commanders."

The Army memo is the latest move toward changing the Pentagon's policy toward transgender troops. Last week, the Army, for the first time, agreed to allow hormone treatment for Chelsea Manning, a transgender soldier convicted of divulging national security secrets to WikiLeaks. Manning, previously known as Bradley, is serving a 35-year sentence at the Fort Leavenworth, Kan., military prison. In December, Air Force Secretary Deborah James said the ban on transgender troops should be lifted

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/16/trangender-troops-chel…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Fév - 05:53 (2015)    Sujet du message: ALABAMA’S SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER GOVERNOR : I WILL OBEY ‘GAY MARRIAGE’ RULING OVER GOD'S LAW Répondre en citant

ALABAMA’S SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER GOVERNOR : I WILL OBEY ‘GAY MARRIAGE’ RULING OVER GOD'S LAW

February 22, 2015 | Filed under: Law & Government,Life & Society,Top Stories | By: Heather Clark

MONTGOMERY, Ala. – The governor of Alabama, who also serves as a deacon and Sunday school teacher at First Baptist Church Tuscaloosa, says that he will obey the recent federal court ruling striking down the state’s Sanctity of Marriage Act as being unconstitutional.

Gov. Robert Bentley told Politico on Friday while attending a meeting of the National Governor’s Association in Washington, D.C. that he believes he must obey the courts even if he disagrees with them personally.

“[I would] never do anything to disobey a federal court ruling,” he told the outlet when asked about last month’s same-sex “marriage” decision, which Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has called on others to fight.

“We are a nation under laws,” Bentley said. “We may not always agree with them, but we obey them.”

The governor, who teaches at First Baptist Church Tuscaloosa under the leadership of Gil McKee, additionally told AlabamaNews that while he and Moore have the same convictions, they differ when it comes to compliance with federal court rulings. He said that he would not punish probate judges who decided to issue same-sex “marriage” licenses, nor those who have refused to do so, but will wait to hear from the U.S. Supreme Court on the issue.

“I don’t want Alabama portrayed in a negative light because when it’s portrayed in a negative light, it doesn’t help me to recruit jobs in Alabama,” he said. “So I’m hurting families when I can’t help people get a job in this state.”

“I want to do everything I can to make sure the people across the country, the people across the world, realize that Alabama is a different state,” Bentley stated. “And I will obey the law and that’s what I’m going to do.”

Trewhella

But Matt Trewhella, pastor of Mercy Seat Christian Church in Milwaukee, Wisc. and author of “The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate,” told Christian News Network that Christians should never place man’s decrees above God’s law.

“What must be realized is that the rule of law in Western civilization was built upon the moral law of God as revealed in Scripture,” he said. “The reason homosexuality was illegal throughout Western civilization for nearly 1,500 years was precisely because the moral law of God declared it a crime.”

“So, when you now have law made by men that is contradicting that, men should not recognize it as true law, and men in positions of authority like Bentley should actually oppose such a court ruling,” Trewhella explained.

He said that it is hypocritical for Christians to place “the law of the land” over God, whether it be court opinions affirming homosexuality or the slaughter of millions of innocent babies through abortion.

“This is a huge problem that Christians have in America as they separate their Christianity from their politics,” the pastor and author stated. “It makes it convenient for them to betray Christ, even in office.”

Trewhella said that if Bentley was handling the matter as a biblical Christian, he would join Moore in defending Alabama’s Constitution and resist the ruling.

“[H]e should be doing exactly what Judge Moore is saying, and that is [declaring] that this federal court ruling is immoral and unjust, and we’re not going to recognize it,” he outlined. “He should be defending Alabama’s Constitution from federal tyranny.”

During an interview earlier this month on CNN, Moore pinned down interviewer Chris Cuomo as to whether or not he would have obeyed the 1896 Supreme Court ruling in favor of racial segregation.

Moore

“Would you have followed the order in Dred Scott saying that black people were property? Or would you have followed the order in Plessy versus Ferguson that says separate but equal was the policy of the United States?” Moore asked.

“It’s not my place to answer,” Cuomo replied.

“Well, I’m asking you if you were the Chief Justice of Alabama, would you follow Plessy versus Ferguson and Dred Scott when they were issued. Yes or no?” Moore repeated.

“You follow the law of the land,” Cuomo said. “That is what our nation is based on.”

Martin Luther King, Jr., in his well-known “Letter from Birmingham Jail,” written in Alabama during a time when segregation was considered the law, said that while some may question disobedience to civil law, a law is not a law if it violates the law of God.

“One may well ask, ‘How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?’ The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust,” he explained. “I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”

“How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law,” King continued. “Of course, there is nothing new about this kind of civil disobedience. It was evidenced sublimely in the refusal of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to obey the laws of Nebuchadnezzar, on the ground that a higher moral law was at stake. It was practiced superbly by the early Christians, who were willing to face hungry lions and the excruciating pain of chopping blocks rather than submit to certain unjust laws of the Roman Empire.”

Christian News Network attempted to reach First Baptist Church Tuscaloosa, but no one could be reached for comment.

http://christiannews.net/2015/02/22/alabamas-sunday-school-teacher-governor…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Fév - 12:29 (2015)    Sujet du message: FRANCE: UN SITE QUI PRÔNE L'INFIDELITE EPINGLEE PAR UNE ASSOCIATION CATHOLIQUE Répondre en citant

FRANCE: UN SITE QUI PRÔNE L'INFIDELITE EPINGLEE PAR UNE ASSOCIATION CATHOLIQUE

L'hypocrise de cet Empire romain n'a plus de fin. Etant celle coupable de cette dégnération de valeurs morales et sexuelles, nous la voyons ici avec une fédération d'organisme catholique défendre et "contester" cette publicité destructrice des valeurs morales. Se présentant toujours comme le fier défenseur de la foi universelle et de la vérité suprême, elle trompe et déçoit sans cesse, ceux qui n'ont pas l'amour de la vérité. Les églises, les institutions scolaires, les scouts et bien d'autres groupes et sont aussi toutes contaminées par ce renouveau "spirituel" satanique. Ce grand mouvement du LGBT, les Femens, Teaching the Tolerance et SPLC ne sont que d'autres armées du diable, qui ont infiltré toutes les sphères de la société afin de corrompre la terre et ses habitants. La société civile et juridique pousse tous dans le même sens pour criminaliser ceux qui se tiennent debout pour protéger les valeurs morales et judéo-chrétiennes que l'on tente par tous les moyens de détruire.

Voyez, dans le prochain vidéo, comment l'Empire grec et l'ancien Empire Romain ont contribué à la décadence et à la destruction de leur société par toutes leurs pratiques immorales et qui a amené le jugement de Dieu sur leur nation.

En comparant avec ce qui se met en place de nos jours, nous voyons premièrement que ces sociétés adoraient les démons et les idoles, que le rôle de la femme, surtout à l'époque grec était très semblable à ce que l'islam nous propose de nos jours; que l'homosexualité était vue comme une activité normale qui soit disant amenait vers l'émancipation de l'amour, alors qu'on avait inculqué que la femme, elle n'était qu'un objet de reproduction, une femme pour tenir la maison, et qu'il était impossible de s'émanciper dans une relation humaine avec une femme. De nos jours, cela va aller encore plus loin, car on n'a plus besoin de la femme pour la reproduction, on a les laboratoires et les catalogues pour choisir l'enfant désiré. Ce n'est pas pour rien que le transgenre est poussé à son maximum.

Il y a eu certains changements sous l'Empire romain qui a suivi l'époque grec, mais sous ce dernier Empire romain communiste de démons qui revit et qui nous gouvernent aujourd'hui, avec l'aide de l'islam et des différentes organisations civiles, ils veulent ramener toutes ses pratiques que Dieu condamne car elles ont pour effet de pervertir et de corrompre et de détruire la société.

Remarquez la séparation des hommes et des femmes dans les mosquées, dans leur propre maison, où les hommes sont dans une autre pièce et les femmes dans une autre et la femme qui n'a pas le droit, sans l'autorisation de son mari, de sortir de chez elle, et lorsque cela lui est permis, elle doit être accompagnée par une autre femme ou par son mari ou un tuteur.
Nous voyons aussi les bordels approuvés par les autorités, ce qui leur permettait également de percevoir des taxes, tout comme aujourd'hui. Rien n'a changé, l'histoire se répète encore une fois... et encore une fois, Dieu devra intervenir contre tous ceux qui se soulèvent contre Ses lois saintes sur la moralité.

LE SEXE DANS LA GRECE ANTIQUE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzvTnd02cZI

Gleeden a 2,3 millions de membres principalement en Europe, dont plus d'un million en France

Est-il légal de faire la publicité des rencontres extraconjugales? Les Associations familiales catholiques (AFC) accusent le site Gleeden de promouvoir l'infidélité en violation du Code civil, et demandent à la justice de trancher.

Gleeden, 2,3 millions de membres principalement en Europe, dont plus d'un million en France, et une spécialité: les aventures entre personnes mariées.

"Derrière l'infidélité, il y a des enfants, des familles brisées, des drames familiaux", prévient l'avocat des AVC Henri de Beauregard.

Cette fédération d'organisations catholiques conservatrices a annoncé mercredi avoir assigné devant le tribunal de grande instance de Paris la société éditrice de Gleeden, Black Divine, pour "contester la légalité du site et de ses communications publicitaires".

Pour les AFC, Gleeden, en facilitant "l'adultère", fait "la promotion publique de la duplicité, du mensonge et de la violation de la loi".

Si l'infidélité n'est plus une faute pénale depuis 1975, l'article 212 du Code civil dispose que "les époux se doivent mutuellement respect, fidélité, secours, assistance".

"La convention entre le site et ses membres est irrégulière car basée sur la promotion de comportements illicites", les rencontres extraconjugales, estime Me de Beauregard.

Le site français et ses publicités dans les transports ont suscité ces dernières semaines de vives protestations dans plusieurs villes d'Ile-de-France, notamment via les réseaux sociaux.

L'objet de la discorde: une affiche évoquant la tentation d'Eve, avec une pomme croquée sous le titre "Le 1er site de rencontres extraconjugales pensé par des femmes".

'Rien de choquant'

Tout est parti du groupe catholique conservateur Les Précurseurs. Il a adressé aux réseaux de transports franciliens, dont la RATP, Transdev et Keolis, une pétition qui a recueilli plus de 20.000 signatures sur le site CitizenGo pour demander le retrait de "ces publicités scandaleuses".

La régie des transports parisiens, interpellée sur Twitter, lui avait opposé une fin de non-recevoir: "La RATP est tenue de se conformer au principe de la liberté d'affichage défini par la réglementation en vigueur".

Mais les publicités ont disparu des bus notamment à Poissy, Rambouillet et Versailles (Yvelines) avant la fin de la campagne prévue le 9 février. "Censure!", clame Gleeden.

Le réseau Keolis a décidé de retirer la publicité, comme à Versailles, pour "répondre aux attentes des voyageurs", expliquant avoir reçu 500 réclamations en une semaine, contre environ 900 par an habituellement. Le maire qui n'est pas à l'origine de l'interdiction a "approuvé cette décision".

"On ne comprend pas ces réactions exagérées, d'autant que nous communiquons depuis cinq ans. La campagne comportait un message très neutre et n'avait rien de choquant", s'insurge Solène Paillet, porte-parole du site.

Gleeden estime être dans son bon droit, les publicités ayant été validées par le Jury de déontologie publicitaire et Média transports, une des régies publicitaires des transports en Europe.

Mais "ces publicités posaient un certain nombre de problèmes à une partie de la population, notamment des catholiques pratiquants les plus attachés aux valeurs familiales", avance la municipalité de Versailles.

A Rambouillet, c'est le maire UMP Marc Robert qui a pris les devants: alerté par des habitants, il a écrit à Transdev pour "lui demander de faire le nécessaire", au nom des "valeurs républicaines" et de la "morale". Interrogé par l'AFP, Transdev n'a pas souhaité faire de commentaire.

"Il faut nous dire si le Code civil est facultatif", renchérit le maire DVD de Sèvres (Hauts-de-Seine), Grégoire de la Roncière, qui a écrit à la RATP, en vain. "Est-ce qu'une entreprise de service public peut se permettre d'inciter sur ses bus à ne pas respecter le Code civil? Je dis non."

A Versailles, Gleeden n'a pas que des détracteurs: avec plus de 11% d'infidèles, la commune apparaît en cinquième position de son classement des "villes qui trompent le plus", établi à partir du nombre d'inscrits. Poissy, 47e, en compte elle près de 6%.

"On n'oblige personne, c'est un service qu'on rend", glisse-t-on chez Gleeden.

(AFP)

http://www.i24news.tv/fr/actu/international/europe/61645-150219-france-un-site-qui-prone-l-infidelite-epinglee-par-une-association-catholique

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Fév - 12:07 (2015)    Sujet du message: A WELCOMING CITY AND A CHANCE TO BE PART OF THE WELCOME Répondre en citant

A WELCOMING CITY AND A CHANCE TO BE PART OF THE WELCOME

The lies and hypocrisy of the Catholic church :

...At a time when many states in America have legalized same-sex marriage a new study has provided evidence that the best results for children is that if they are raised in a heterosexual marriage....
http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/same-sex-marriage-and-children

The reality :

...The name he gave his city combined the Greek words for love (phileo) and brother (adelphos), setting up the enduring civic nickname: the City of Brotherly Love.  Then Penn gave his city a street grid, a charter and a diplomatic first act that he hoped would enable it to live up to that name. So how did it turn out, this Holy Experiment?...
http://philadelphiaencyclopedia.org/archive/city-of-brotherly-love/#
  1. City of Brotherly Love | Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia
    philadelphiaencyclopedia.org/.../city-of-brotherly-lov...

The name he gave his city combined the Greek words for love (phileo) and brother (adelphos), setting up the enduring civic nickname: the City of Brotherly Love. .... a vital role in the social and political struggles of LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, ...

-----

'Host a Family Program' Offers Alternative Housing for Pilgrims Coming to the World Meeting of Families

Philadelphia, February 24, 2015 (Zenit.org) Archbishop Charles J. Chaput 

On Feb. 13, the New York Times reported -- Philadelphians might say "finally noticed" -- that the City of Brotherly Love is enjoying a major resurgence as an international urban center. Philadelphia is a city on the move; a city that "has greatly evolved economically and culturally since 2000," revitalized by "celebrity chefs, a vibrant technology sector and [a] thriving art scene" - not to mention some of the finest universities, museums, medical centers and historical locations in the United States.

It's a city vital to the birth and growth of American freedoms. That's obvious. But it's not merely important as a key to understanding our life as a nation. It's also a great place to live, to work -- and to visit. When delegates to the Democratic National Convention arrive here in 2016, they'll enjoy the evidence for themselves.

But even more imminent, and even larger in its crowds, is the impending visit of Pope Francis and the World Meeting of Families (WMOF) this September. And that brings me to the point of my column this week. Somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000 people from all over the world will pour into Philadelphia for the WMOF Congress beginning Tuesday, Sept. 22, and continuing throughFriday, Sept. 25. And when the Congress concludes, and the Holy Father arrives for events on Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 26-27, we expect more than a million eager visitors to the Philadelphia area.

Where will they all stay? Hotels are open right now for those registering for the Congress during that week. The Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau has been a wonderful partner from the beginning of the WMOF planning as we worked to secure hotel rooms. The trouble is, only 11,000 hotel rooms exist in Philadelphia and barely 65,000 within a 60-mile radius. That's why we urgently need to have alternative housing available for the many people coming here from so many different countries.

I'm asking Catholics and other generous people across the archdiocese to please consider opening your homes to offer lodging to visitors via the "Host a Family Program." Anyone with a furnished guest bedroom, apartment or home (including vacation homes) within 120 miles of Center City Philadelphia is encouraged to take part. It's easy to sign up; people simply need to visit the World Meeting website at WorldMeeting2015.org for guidance through the process.

You'll be asked to create a "Host a Family" profile and include a description about yourself and your home, including the number of bedrooms available for guests, distance to Center City Philadelphia, photos, household rules and any other relevant information about your home or community.

Host a Family is powered by Homestay.com, an international organization that specializes in helping to resolve housing shortages during large-scale events around the world. Their technology provides hosts with a platform for providing accommodations to both domestic and international visitors attending the World Meeting of Families. Whether you're a young professional, retiree, female, male, individual or the head of your family, there are a variety of ways to participate.

The WMOF leadership team describes the program this way:

What is the Host a Family Program?

The program enables regional property owners to easily share their homes with visitors. Hosts can share a furnished guest bedroom or property with a visiting person, group or family in exchange for a nightly fee. Homestay.com is a global travel firm that provides the technology platform, technology support and customer service.

Why would a visitor want to stay in a home rather than a hotel?

Available hotel rooms throughout the region are limited. The Host a Family Program is a good alternative for visitors in finding affordable accommodations. It's also a good way to meet new friends, share cultural experiences and to have a local contact to help them navigate their visit.

How do I sign up to be a host?

Hosts can register through a Homestay link found on the WMOF website,www.WorldMeeting2015.org, to find a match that suits their needs. Guests will pay a nightly fee to the host family in exchange for their accommodations. The technology provided by Homestay.com enables you to create a host profile, upload photos and provide features and descriptions of your home and bedrooms available. Once approved to "go live," your listing will be available exclusively for this event. Please note that your detailed address and contact information will not be publicly visible online. Guests receive these details via email, but not until after a confirmed booking is completed.

How much should I charge for my home or guest room?

That's up to you. Hosts determine what to charge in exchange for accommodations. To increase the likelihood of a reservation, and to encourage as many pilgrims to make the journey as possible, it's recommended that the fees be as reasonable as possible.
How can I get more information?

More information including the program terms and conditions can be found on the WMOF website.

One of the blessings we've experienced in organizing the WMOF event is the hugely generous help of donors, business and government leaders from every religious background. The World Meeting of Families is a gift to the whole Philadelphia region; a tremendous opportunity to showcase our great city, its beauty, its energy and its welcoming spirit. I hope you'll be a part of that celebration -- and a wonderful way to do it is to be a host this September.

(February 24, 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/a-welcoming-city-and-a-chance-to-be-part-o…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Fév - 11:33 (2015)    Sujet du message: SAME-SEX "MARRIAGE" AND CHILDREN Répondre en citant

SAME-SEX "MARRIAGE" AND CHILDREN

New Study Points Outs Problems

Rome, February 22, 2015 (Zenit.org) Father John Flynn, LC 

At a time when many states in America have legalized same-sex marriage a new study has provided evidence that the best results for children is that if they are raised in a heterosexual marriage. = That's why they promote the LGBT agenda in schools and they protect all their pedophile friends all around the world !!! These are the same peoples who play on both side. They care so much for our children. They destroy their spirit, their soul and their life! Satan and his puppets know very well all the "Emotional problems among children". Do they care by what we're seeing all around the world, concerning all this problem? Surely not.

A paper published by Donald Paul Simmons, a professor of sociology at the Catholic University of America, looked at a sample of children of over two hundred thousand, including 512 with same-sex parents.

The article, “”Emotional Problems among Children with Same-Sex Parents: Difference by Definition,” was published in the February 2015 edition of the British Journal of Education, Society, and Behavioural Science.

The summary of the findings concluded that emotional problems were over twice as prevalent for children with same-sex parents than for children with opposite-sex parents.

“Joint biological parents are associated with the lowest rate of child emotional problems by a factor of 4 relative to same-sex parents,” the study concluded.

“Intact opposite-sex marriage ensures children of the persistent presence of their joint biological parents; same-sex marriage ensures the opposite,” the article observed.

The introduction to the study mentioned that in recent years various studies have concluded that children of same-sex parents are not disadvantaged compare to those from opposite-sex parents.

“So consistent and well-publicized has been this finding of ‘no differences’ that it has been presented as a settled conclusion in judicial proceedings and public policy and professional settings,” the article commented.

In more recent time, however, reviews of these studies have revealed deficiencies in them and newer investigations have pointed to negative results for children in same-sex families.

Many of the studies that alleged there were no differences between children from different types of families were based on very small samples or were also selected from non-representative sources and had methodological limitations.

Family instability

One factor that impacts children from same-sex environments is that the relationships between the adults have a higher rate of instability and dissolution compared to opposite-sex families.

“Research on divorce has suggested that family dissolution and re-coupling may affect child emotional health due to increased parental conflict prior to dissolution, as an indicator of genetic traits toward lower mental health common to parent and child, or by introducing increased relational transitions that children encounter as they mature,” the article observed.

“Evidence is robust that the possession of mentally or affectively ill parents is a potent risk factor for child mental or emotional distress and that same-sex attraction is associated with elevated risk for mental disorders or psychological distress,” Simmons added.

The lack of biological ties to the children of same-sex couples and the increased incidence of adoption is another factor that can cause problems for children. Same-sex couples are ten times more likely to adopt than opposite-sex couples the study noted.

“No children were reported living with both biological parents in a same-sex family, while in opposite-sex families almost two-thirds (64%) of children lived with both biological parents,” the article noted.

“Almost all studies that have examined the question, by contrast, have found that child well-being is highest, all other things equal, among children who live with both of their biological parents,” Simmons observed.

“At minimum, it is no longer accurate to claim that no study has found children in same-sex families to be disadvantaged relative to those in opposite-sex families,” the article commented.

Bullying

One argument used to defend the disadvantages of children in same-sex families is that they are more subject to bullying. Yet Simmons found that: “the interaction term between bullying and same-sex/opposite.sex parents is not significant. In sum, while the experience of peer rejection, abuse or stigmatization is strongly associated with child emotional problems, it appears that the rate of abuse and susceptibility to emotional distress due to stigmatization does not differentiate sharply between children in same-sex and opposite-sex families.”

“Therefore, the hypothesis that restrictions on parentage or married status explain the higher risk of emotional problems in same-sex families must be rejected,” he noted.

“In every analysis in this paper, the lowest risk of emotional problems was observed among children living with both biological parents who were married,” Simmons observed.

“The importance of common biological parentage for optimum child well-being found in this study raises the difficult prospect that higher child emotional problems may be a persistent feature of same-sex parent families, since they are distinguished from opposite-sex parents on just this capacity,” the conclusion of the study commented.

Moreover, Simmons noted that: “it is hard to conceive how same-sex parents could ever replicate the level of benefit for child well-being that is the case in opposite-sex relationships involving two biological parents.”

“Functionally, opposite-sex marriage is a social practice that, as much as possible, ensures to children the joint care of both biological parents, with the attendant benefits that brings; same-sex marriage ensures the opposite.”Simmons concluded.

In the rush to legalize same-sex marriage it might well be time to pause and consider the effects upon children.

(February 22, 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/same-sex-marriage-and-children

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Fév - 15:48 (2015)    Sujet du message: LA COREE DU SUD ABOLIE LA LOI CONTRE L'ADULTERE Répondre en citant

LA COREE DU SUD ABOLIE LA LOI CONTRE L'ADULTERE 

Au cours des six dernières années, près de 5.500 personnes ont été poursuivies pour ce "délit"

La Cour constitutionnelle de Corée du Sud a aboli jeudi une loi controversée sur l'adultère qui faisait des relations extra-conjugales un délit passible de 2 ans de prison depuis plus de 60 ans.

Par sept voix contre deux, les juges ont décidé que cette loi datant de 1953 et visant à protéger les valeurs de la famille était anticonstitutionnelle.

"Même si l'adultère doit être condamné comme étant immoral, la puissance publique ne doit pas intervenir dans la vie privée des individus", a expliqué le président de la Cour Park Han-Chul.

C'est la cinquième fois que cette instance judiciaire suprême était appelée à examiner la légalité de ce texte qui faisait de la Corée du Sud l'un des rares pays non musulmans de la planète à considérer l'infidélité comme un acte criminel.

Au cours des six dernières années, près de 5.500 personnes ont été poursuivies pour délit d'adultère, dont près de 900 en 2014.

Mais le nombre des inculpations était en déclin et les peines de prison de plus en plus rares.

Alors que 216 personnes ont été écrouées en vertu de la loi en 2004, ce chiffre était tombé à 42 en 2008, et depuis lors, seulement 22 se sont retrouvés derrière les barreaux, selon les chiffres du bureau du procureur de l'Etat.

La tendance à la baisse est en partie le reflet de l'évolution des tendances de la société dans un pays où la modernisation rapide est souvent en conflit avec les normes traditionnellement conservatrices.

(i24news avec AFP)

http://www.i24news.tv/fr/actu/international/asie-pacifique/62424-150226-la-coree-du-sud-aboli-la-loi-contre-l-adultere

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Fév - 01:23 (2015)    Sujet du message: RISE OF SAME-SEX “THROUPLES” – THREE THAILAND MEN ‘MARRY’ Répondre en citant

RISE OF SAME-SEX “THROUPLES” – THREE THAILAND MEN ‘MARRY’

February 27, 2015

Luke 17:28 - Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Are you ready to see “Same Sex Throuples”? Photos of three Thailand men who recently ‘married’ each other have gone viral, garnering societal support for the concept of same-sex “throuples” worldwide, but also generating remarks from Christians about the confirmation of the slippery slope that has long been predicted.  The 3 men identified as Joke, Belle and Art Thani, reportedly participated in a traditional water-pouring ceremony on Feb. 15 and had photographs taken of their union. However, the act was more of a symbolic gesture as neither homosexuality or polygamy are legal in Thailand. As I have said before the Spirit of Sodom is alive and well and is spreading across the World! As we approach closer to the Return of the Lord the world will become darker and stranger more and more!

http://endtimeheadlines.org/2015/02/rise-sex-throuples-three-thailand-men-marry/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mar - 11:52 (2015)    Sujet du message: 'CHRISTIAN' LEADERS CONTINUE TO DRIFT FROM TRUTH, BUT WHY? Répondre en citant

'CHRISTIAN' LEADERS CONTINUE TO DRIFT FROM TRUTH, BUT WHY?

To say that authentic Christians hate or fear those trapped in the homosexual lifestyle demonstrates a gross misunderstanding of the Christian faith. (Flickr)

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (2 Tim. 4:3).

It's not my practice to name names, but I was saddened (not surprised) to hear that Rob Bell, founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church in Grand Hill, Michigan, has come out in support of same-sex marriage.

During a forum on March 17, 2013, in San Francisco, Bell said, "I am for marriage. I am for fidelity. I am for love, whether it's a man and woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man. I think the ship has sailed and I think the church needs—I think this is the world we are living in and we need to affirm people wherever they are." And he reinforced this view recently on Oprah.​

Bell misses the point that genuine Christians have nothing but compassion for those trapped in sexual sin. Those who strongly believe in the Bible and God's will regarding sexual behavior also strongly believe in unconditional love and forgiveness. To say that authentic Christians hate or fear those trapped in the homosexual lifestyle demonstrates a gross misunderstanding of the Christian faith. To "confront in love" simply comes from a desire to honor God and to truly love and care for others. We cannot "affirm" what the Bible clearly calls sin.

The ability to relate to people on their level, show genuine concern, and love them regardless of their lifestyle is the mark of true Christianity.

Unfortunately, Christians often embrace one of two extremes. At one extreme are those who insult or who are violent toward those trapped in this lifestyle. Homosexuality appears at the top of their sin list. With this group, there is very little love or compassion. The other extreme excuses this sin and looks the other way. Both extremes are wrong and offer a false impression of genuine Christianity—we must extend compassion but without compromise.

Warning, confronting, challenging, advising and admonishing are all characteristic of genuine love. Parents warn, confront, challenge and admonish daily. Truly misled or self-serving individuals would wrongly attribute these traits to "hate-speech." 

People like Bell and myself cannot be united because we are divided on foundational issues. This is why we can't "just all get along"—although I wish we could. When people depart from truth, in essence, they are departing from God.

Rob Bell continues in the 2013 sermon, "I think we are witnessing the death of a particular subculture that doesn't work. I think there is a very narrow, politically intertwined, culturally ghettoized, Evangelical subculture that was told, 'we're gonna change the thing' and they haven't (gay-marriage). And they actually have turned away lots of people. And I think that when you're in a part of a subculture that is dying, you make a lot more noise because it's very painful."

Rob Bell forgets that truth is narrow; it's not popular. We are not "making a lot of noise"; we are contending for the faith, albeit not always in love. In reality, it's the minority (the homosexual agenda) who is making a lot of noise.

Are those who defend homosexuality, such as Bell, truly loving the homosexual, or are they simply seeking to avoid conflict? If they are more worried about being liked than being truthful, do they really care for homosexuals more than those who are willing to risk their reputation, and quite possibly their safety, in order to speak the truth in love? For example, an online viewer commented on a recent message that I gave, "When I watched the video, 'Same-sex Attraction—Balancing Grace and Truth', I was cut to the heart. I cried out to God to save me ... and He did. I'm now trying to minister to my partner who is dying of AIDS."  Authentic Christians love the truth and others to the degree that we are willing to risk the consequences of confrontation in order to help others. This is genuine love, not hatred.

Christian leaders would do well to revisit Jeremiah 23 regularly. Although this passage was written primarily to the leaders in Jeremiah's day, the principle still applies today: "'Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture!' Says the LORD ... they also strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one turns back from his wickedness ... and to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say, 'No evil shall come upon you' ... I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran. I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied ... but if they had stood in My counsel, and caused My people to hear My words, then they would have turned them from their evil way ... therefore, they shall not profit this people at all, says the LORD'" (Jer. 23:1-32).

These leaders, like many today, have "perverted the words of the living God" by not warning, instructing, challenging and contending for the faith.

​​As the church falls deeper into self-reliance and further from truth, our need for bold leadership has never been greater. Change will only occur in our nation when there is a strong conviction of sin and humility.

We must stop confusing God's patience with His approval and preach with conviction from the pulpits again. "When we become so tolerant that we lead people into mental fog and spiritual darkness, we are not acting like Christians—we are acting like cowards" (A.W. Tozer). "If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (Ps. 11:3).​

Watch the sermon, "Same-sex Attraction–Balancing Grace & Truth."​​

What to know more about the next great move of God? Click here to see Jennifer LeClaire's new book, featuring Dutch Sheets, Reinhard Bonnke, Jonathan Cahn, Billy Graham and others. = I know that Billy Graham secretly support the LGBT agenda, but the other peoples, I don't know.

Shane Idleman is the founder and lead pastor of Westside Christian Fellowship in Lancaster, California, just North of Los Angeles. He just released his 7th book, Desperate for More of God. Shane's sermons, articles, books and radio program can all be found at wcfav.org, Follow him on Facebook.

Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed are solely the author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of Charisma Media.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/48509-christian-leaders-continue-to-dri…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mar - 12:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: 6 PENTECOSTAL DENOMINATIONS UNITE TO DISCUSS CRISES FACING CHRISTIANS Répondre en citant

6 PENTECOSTAL DENOMINATIONS UNITE TO DISCUSS CRISES FACING CHRISTIANS 

10:00AM EST 2/27/2015

"This gathering of Pentecostal leaders has provided each person with a unique opportunity to come to Los Angeles and dialogue with their contemporaries in other denominations, with similar beliefs, about issues that are confronting us all." (Charisma News File)

Leaders from six global Pentecostal denominations, representing over 90 million members combined, recently met in Los Angeles to discuss a wide range of international and domestic topics. The Pentecostal Leaders Summit convened for three days last week in Los Angeles, California to discuss a number of topics including the effects of terrorism, the church's role in racial harmony, religious freedom and same-sex issues facing the church just to name a few.

The leaders in attendance included Bishop Charles E. Blake, Sr., Presiding Bishop, Church of God in Christ; Dr. George O. Wood, General Superintendent, Assemblies of God; Dr. Glenn C. Burris President, International Church of the Foursquare Gospel; Bishop Doug Beacham, General Superintendent/Presiding Bishop, International Pentecostal Holiness Church; Dr. Mark Williams, General Overseer, Church of God; Rev. Randall A. Bach, President, Open Bible Churches and Dr. Jack W. Hayford, Former President, International Church of the Foursquare Gospel. Additional persons in attendance were elected officials from each organization, including other members of the Church of God International Executive Committee: David Griffis, J. David Stephens, Wallace Sibley and M. Thomas Propes.

A goal of the summit was to provide an opportunity for each leader to listen and discuss the various national and international crisis-facing Christians around the globe, while also seeking to help bring unity to the body of Christ globally.

Charles E. Blake Sr. says, "This gathering of Pentecostal leaders has provided each person with a unique opportunity to come to Los Angeles and dialogue with their contemporaries in other denominations, with similar beliefs, about issues that are confronting us all."

He further states, "This summit has shown us what we, as Christian leaders, have said and known for some time now: We are all better when we come together as one."

George O. Wood states, "This was truly an historical meeting. We are all the grandsons and granddaughters of the Azusa Street revival, and in these days, the Holy Spirit is drawing us together in united witness, fulfilling the prayer of Jesus that the world would know us by our love for one another."

Glen Burris emphasized, "There is a strong sense that the conversations among us have resonated much like the early church, that experienced a 'one accord' dynamic. An African proverb says, 'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.' Finishing the Great Commission will require all of us."

The last discussion topic of the summit was how the six denominations can continue in dialogue with one another and provide opportunities to include additional Pentecostal denominations and enlarge the representation from each group.

Doug Beacham shares, "People are so thankful that we are meeting like this. Whatever steps we take are important for us, for our country and for revival ... ."

Mark L. Williams declares, "Our shared history along with the collegiality and genuine respect we have for one another holds great promise and unlimited potential for fulfilling the mission for which Jesus died. Only a united church can reach a divided world. We must be one."

Randall A. Bach explains, "It is always meaningful to gather with leaders of like faith. It is particularly joyful, however, to fellowship and collaborate with leaders of like experience, who love and pursue the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Our family of ministers and churches embrace and value our sister fellowships with love and respect. Unity in the Spirit glorifies the Lord."

http://www.charismanews.com/us/48519-6-pentecostal-denominations-unite-to-d…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Mar - 16:26 (2015)    Sujet du message: CHRISTIAN LAWYER PROPOSES BILL TO EXECUTE GAY PEOPLE WITH BULLETS TO THE HEAD Répondre en citant

CHRISTIAN LAWYER PROPOSES BILL TO EXECUTE GAY PEOPLE WITH BULLETS TO THE HEAD

As you can see, they're using the term "christian" to be able to push the hate against all christians, but who is the "christian lawyer"? What's is name? Is he a devot gnostic catholic or a gnostic muslim, a gnostic hindu or what? The "fondamentalist" christian will never kill other peoples except to protect himself and his family. It's call self defense. In this age, the dark forces and demons are everywhere and are very busy to discriminate and to destroy christianity in all ways. You have to discern who're the real christians ans who're not.

The nazi LGBT movement is not there to protect gay peoples but to corrupt the laws and the seed of God. The coming out of many who don't see who really is the LGBT movement, running by the Jesuit order, will be destroy by an other nazi movement running also by the Jesuit order and the Vatican : ISIS and the OIC-Islamic community with their UN-Human right Sharia laws who are now taking over this planet for the Jesuit Pope Francis.

They're all one in this global agenda to bring destruction of this society and they're doing a great job in all domains to destroy it. Be on your guard, the destroyer is here with his mignons.  To all the gay peoples and to all the sinners, Jesus, the Messiah is there for each of you. He gave His life for you because His love for you. The devil wants our soul and he wants us with him in hell for eternity. Jesus also wants our soul and wants us to be with Him for eternity, where real justice, real peace, will prevail for eternity. 

John Paul Brammer | 2 days ago | LGBT, Public Enemies

Following the theology of “What would ISIS do?” a Christian lawyer living in California has proposed that the state start executing all gay people with bullets to the head.

Matt McLaughlin, 45, submitted the Sodomite Suppression Act to the justice department on the 24th of February. The bill seeks to protect Californians from the destruction that befell Sodom and Gomorrah:
Citation:

“Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God’s just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.”

The bill would also ban “sodomistic propaganda” and fine those in violation of the ban up to $1 million and sentence them to either banishment from California or up to 10 years in prison.

In addition, it would ban gay people from holding any kind of public office, from receiving public benefits, and would put the written act prominently in every public school classroom.

God’s love, dear readers. Can’t you feel it?

But wait, it gets worse.

The lawyer said that if the law is not enforced (once the bill is passed), citizens should be able to assassinate gay people outside of the law and not have to face charges from the state.

-----
Jeanne Cordova and Rev. Troy Perry were two of the organizers responsible for getting California's anti-sodomy law repealed, thus decriminalizing homosexuals.

Promo for the upcoming documentary L.A. A Queer History.
www.laaqueerhistory.com

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoY5zx0SeZU

Lock this guy up! For the love of all that is holy, lock him up! Are you reading what I’m reading here? This guy wants to shoot gay people in the head with bullets. He wants to not be charged with a crime for shooting them like dogs in the street.

If I were a citizen of Huntington Beach where this psycho is from, I, as a gay man, would not feel safe. Are you going to wait around until he “extra-judicially” assassinates a gay man? Because, let me tell you, he sounds like the type to do it.

I get that this bill would never, ever pass in the United States. That’s not the point here. The point is that this Matt McLaughlin guy is sitting around thinking about killing gay people.

You might want to at least look into it.
H/T: Wonkette

http://bluenationreview.com/christian-lawyer-proposes-bill-execute-gay-people-bullets-head/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Mar - 03:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: ALLEMAGNE : DES PROSTITUES GRATUITEMENT POUR LES DEMANDEURS D'ASILE? Répondre en citant

ALLEMAGNE : DES PROSTITUES GRATUITEMENT POUR LES DEMANDEURS D'ASILE?

Proposition d'une des filles de Rome pour les demandeurs d'asile. Qu'est-ce qui peut bien nous surprendre de cette grande Babylone prostituée? La prostitution et l'esclavage sexuel des femmes se fait depuis toujours par Rome. La raison invoquée, c'est du n'importe quoi car la mission de l'Eglise n'est-elle pas justement de prêcher à ses demandeurs d'asile de devenir des hommes accomplis selon le coeur de Dieu?

Ca n'a plus de bon sens, mais c'est encore l'histoire qui se répète. Beaucoup de $$$$ dans les poches de ces pervers qui corrompent tout ce qu'ils touchent. Pourquoi pensez-vous que la prostitution de rue devient criminalisé alors que les bordels sont permis? On a beau nous dire que c'est pour protéger les femmes des maladies, etc, mais tous ces demandeurs d'asile que sait-on d'eux? Sont-ils des humains, des avatars, ont-ils des maladies, etc? Et ici, nous avons un leader religieux proposer une chose abominable aux yeux de Dieu. Ce monde a perdu tout sens des valeurs et est entraîné vers les ténèbres de plus en plus, par ceux qui nous dirigent et qui poussent pour toutes ces lois immorales. Le jugement est sur eux tous! Malheur, malheur, le diable est descendu jusqu'à vous!

Voici quelques liens qui vous en diront un peu plus sur ce contrôle qui rapporte beaucoup d'argent au clergé, en plus d'avoir des entrées spéciales pour certains hommes d'églises.
Vous pourrez trouver encore plus en continuant votre recherche. 

A Paris, l’Eglise catholique exploitait 3000 bordels et 40 000 prostituées : mères célibataires, vierges violées, veuves ou répudiées
http://matricien.org/patriarcat/sociologie/prostitution/bordel-eglise/

Les bordels du Vatican
http://www.autreversion.info/Les%20bordels%20du%20Vatican.htm

-----

Par Zebulon le 07/03/2015

Siegertsbrunn ( Bavière) Lors d’un débat organisé par la CSU, le pasteur protestant retraité Ulrich Wagner a proposé l’idée de mettre gratuitement des prostituées à la disposition des demandeurs d’asile. Le financement pourrait, selon lui, être assuré par des dons financiers d’âmes charitables ou par des gestionnaires de bordel(s) prêts à réaliser une bonne œuvre. Ulrich Wagner met cette idée en avant afin de répondre aux craintes d’agressions sexuelles qui touchent les Allemandes des villages dans lesquels résident les demandeurs d’asile.

Source via Lionel Baland

http://www.fdesouche.com/572573-allemagne-des-prostituees-gratuitement-pour…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Mar - 04:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: VATICAN CHILD SEX ABUSE LINKED TO SATANISM Répondre en citant

VATICAN CHILD SEX ABUSE LINKED TO SATANISM

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OK5y5pCYYU

NIGEL O'MARA - IT'S TIME FOR JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS OF CHILD ABUSE 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGn9RMjPDXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OK5y5pCYYU

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Mar - 20:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: PLANET FITNESS TRANSGENDER-FRIENDLY POLICY 'THREATENS WOMEN'S SAFETY,' MIDLAND LAWMAKER SAYS Répondre en citant

PLANET FITNESS TRANSGENDER-FRIENDLY POLICY 'THREATENS WOMEN'S SAFETY,' MIDLAND LAWMAKER SAYS 

Planet Fitness

Members of Planet Fitness, 4572 State in Green Acres Plaza, Saginaw Township, work out during lunch break on Tuesday, Jan 8, 2013. (Jeff Schrier | MLive.com)

Mark Tower | mtower@mlive.com By Mark Tower | mtower@mlive.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter

http://twitter.com/MTowerSaginaw on March 09, 2015 at 6:20 AM, updated March 09, 2015 at 10:04 AM

MIDLAND, MI -- The decision by a local Planet Fitness to revoke a woman's gym membership after she refused to stop telling other members "a man" was using the women's locker room has sparked debate over transgender rights in Michigan.

State Rep. Gary Glenn, R-Larkin Township, called the company's stance an "in-your-face policy" that threatens the safety of its female customers.

"Planet Fitness obviously should rethink its anti-woman, anti-reality policy," Glenn said. "If they don't, they shouldn't be surprised in a conservative family-friendly community such as Midland if they lose more female members."

Yvette Cormier said she entered the women's locker room at the Midland Planet Fitness location Saturday, Feb. 28, and saw a man standing inside.

"It freaked me out because, why is a man in here?" Cormier asked.

Related: Planet Fitness cancels woman's membership after her complaints of transgender woman in locker room

She said an employee told her that individual identifies as a woman.

A statement released by McCall Gosselin, public relations director for Planet Fitness, states that members can use the locker room corresponding with their personal gender identity.

After taking her complaints to Planet Fitness' corporate office and returning to the Midland location to tell other women in the locker room about her experience, she was told by the company that she was violating its "no judgement" policy. After she refused to drop the issue, her membership was canceled.

Cormier said she disagrees with the company's decision, saying she sees irony in the situation as it relates to Planet Fitness' popular slogan.

"They're judging you for complaining about it," she said.

Cormier said she sees it as a safety issue for all of Planet Fitness' female members.

"You are not protecting me," she said of the gym's policy.

Cormier said she has reached out to several local politicians for help addressing her concerns.

Rep. Gary Glenn, R-Larkin Township

Midland's representative in the Michigan House of Representatives is Glenn.

Glenn has been a vocal opponent of efforts to pass LGBT non-discrimination laws and serves as president of the American Family Association of Michigan.

He predicted that Planet Fitness' decision to cancel Cormier's membership will backfire on the company.

"My wife has been a member at the Planet Fitness in Midland," Glenn said. "As she characterized the situation, Planet Fitness has made clear it does not offer a family friendly environment, and she said she will not be going back, and I imagine they'll lose other customers as well." 

He said Planet Fitness should give clear advance notice of the policy regarding transgender members to all female members, saying the policy "violates the privacy, comfort and peace of mind of women."

Several people have suggested the ideal solution is to create a third bathroom 

"Either post it, tell me or put a unisex bathroom in," Cormier said.

The Midland Planet Fitness has private bathroom stalls and changing stalls in its women's locker room.

Charin Davenport, a local transgender advocate and transgender woman, said the decision of what bathroom or locker room to use should be up to each individual.

"I don't think anyone should require me to use it," Davenport said. "I use the facility that I am comfortable with."

Davenport said the real threat is to the safety of the transgender woman.

Related: Transgender advocate says Planet Fitness locker room controversy is a matter of privacy, safety

Jay Kaplan, attorney with the ACLU of Michigan's LGBT Project, agreed.

"A transgender woman would be much more at risk for her safety if she had to use the men's bathroom," Kaplan said.

In response to inquiries about the incident, Planet Fitness Spokesperson McCall Gosselin released a statement clarifying the company's policy, though it does not go into details of the situation in Midland.

Here is that statement, in full:

"Planet Fitness is committed to creating a non-intimidating, welcoming environment for our members. Our gender identity non-discrimination policy states that members and guests may use all gym facilities based on their sincere self-reported gender identity. The manner in which this member expressed her concerns about the policy exhibited behavior that management at the Midland club deemed inappropriate and disruptive to other members, which is a violation of the membership agreement and as a result her membership was cancelled."

According to Alison Gill, senior legislative council for the Human Rights Campaign, the gym is within its rights to create a policy that welcomes members to use the locker room corresponding with their gender identity.

Mark Tower covers local government for MLive/The Saginaw News. Contact him at 989-284-4807, by email at mtower@mlive.com or follow him on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2015/03/midland_lawmaker_planet…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Mar - 21:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE NATIONAL VEUT POURSUIVRE L'HOMOPHOBIE COMME LE RACISME Répondre en citant

LE NATIONAL VEUT POURSUIVRE L'HOMOPHOBIE COMME LE RACISME

L'homophobie devrait être combattue en Suisse au même titre que le racisme. Par 103 voix contre 73, le National a donné suite mercredi à une initiative parlementaire de Mathias Reynard (PS/VS) en ce sens. Le Conseil des Etats doit encore se prononcer et son aval n'est pas acquis.

Le projet vise à étendre la norme pénale antiraciste à la discrimination basée sur l'orientation sexuelle. Il s'agit de combler un vide juridique, a expliqué Rebecca Ruiz (PS/VD) au nom de la commission.

La législation actuelle ne permet pas de s'attaquer aux propos homophobes exprimés en termes généraux, comme "tous les homos dans des camps". Le Tribunal fédéral refuse la qualité pour agir aux associations de protection des droits des personnes homosexuelles dans le domaine des infractions à l'honneur.

Un gay ou une lesbienne ne peut pas non plus se prévaloir d'une infraction à l'honneur à son encontre lorsque des propos homophobes, sont proférés envers la communauté homosexuelle. Or la banalisation de l'homophobie haineuse fait d'énormes dégâts. Un jeune homosexuel sur cinq fait une tentative de suicide, a souligné Mathias Reynard.

Opposition à droite

La droite ne voulait rien entendre de ce projet. Selon elle, le droit actuel suffit et il faudrait plutôt miser sur des campagnes de sensibilisation. La constitution permet de sanctionner les actes discriminatoires commis par des autorités étatiques. Le code civil protège les citoyens contre les atteintes à leur personnalité.

La diffamation, la calomnie et l’injure font partie des délits contre l’honneur, sanctionnés par le code pénal. La violence physique et les menaces exercées à l’encontre des personnes homosexuelles sont déjà passibles de sanctions.

La majorité conservatrice n'a en outre pas souhaité privilégier l'orientation sexuelle par rapport à d'autres critères de discrimination, comme l’âge ou le handicap. Quant à Oskar Freysinger (UDC/VS), il est allé jusqu'à se plaindre, sous les huées de la salle, d'être victime d'UDC-phobie.

Les sénateurs trancheront

Les opposants peuvent encore miser sur le Conseil des Etats, dont la commission préparatoire a émis un préavis défavorable par 4 voix contre 3 et 3 abstentions.

Les sénateurs ont outre déjà rejeté par 22 voix contre 13 une initiative cantonale de Genève allant dans le même sens que le texte de Mathias Reynard mais demandant en sus une modification de la constitution. Le National a accepté par 102 voix contre 81 la proposition genevoise.

(ats / 11.03.2015 18h18)

http://www.romandie.com/news/Le-National-veut-poursuivre-lhomophobie-comme-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mar - 03:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE SENAT REFUSE L'INSCRIPTION DE L'INCESTE DANS LE CODE PENAL Répondre en citant

LE SENAT REFUSE L'INSCRIPTION DE L'INCESTE DANS LE CODE PENAL

Cela ne changerait rien pour l'élite qui elle est au-dessus des lois.

Publié par wikistrike.com sur 12 Mars 2015, 09:31am

Catégories : #Politique intérieure

Ce mercredi, les sénateurs ont rejeté une article de la proposition de loi relative à la protection de l'enfant, concernant l'inscription du crime d'inceste dans le Code pénal. Car, aussi surprenant que cela puisse paraître, cette notion n'existe pas dans le droit français.

L'inceste n'est pas encore un crime reconnu en France. Ce mercredi après-midi, les sénateurs ont rejeté l'article 22 de la proposition de loi sur la protection de l'enfance introduisant cette notion dans le droit français. Car pour le moment, seule la circonstance aggravante de viol ou agression sexuelle, commise "par une personne ayant autorité" est inscrite dans le Code pénal.

"Or, pour qualifier un viol, il faut prouver le non-consentement ! s’indigne Isabelle Aubry, présidente de l'Association internationale des victimes de l'inceste (AIVI). C'est une aberration car souvent, l'inceste survient très tôt et l'enfant ne sait pas que c'est interdit. Il n'a aucune possibilité de s'y opposer". Son association a déposé une pétition, déjà signée par 42 000 personnes.

Michelle Meunier, la sénatrice (PS) à l'origine de la proposition de loi, renchérit : "l'inscription de l'inceste dans le Code pénal permet de reconnaître enfin les crimes que les victimes ont subis. Ça leur donne un statut, qui protège bien mieux les enfants". L'inceste avait été brièvement inséré dans le Code pénal en 2010. Mais le Conseil constitutionnel était venu censurer la loi en 2011, au motif qu'elle ne précisait pas assez les contours de la notion de "famille" et donc la nature des individus susceptibles d’être poursuivis.

Une censure qui a laissé des traces et qui est la principale raison du rejet du texte aujourd'hui. C'est le rapporteur de la commission des Lois, François Pillet (UMP), qui a déposé un amendement pour retirer l'article. Le sénateur n'était pas joignable à la sortie de la séance, mais son assistante a précisé qu'il n'était "absolument pas" opposé à l'inscription de l'inceste dans le Code pénal. "Mais l'enjeu mérite l'ouverture d'un nouveau débat", précise-t-elle, afin d'éviter le spectre d'une nouvelle censure du conseil (voir l'amendement ici).

"Tout ça, c'est du blabla, tranche Isabelle Aubry. Ça fait quinze ans qu'on se bat sur le sujet. On va continuer. Tant qu'il n'y aura pas de reconnaissance de l'inceste dans la loi française, cela équivaudra à un déni de ce crime". Le texte va à présent être transmis à l'Assemblée Nationale. Qui, suivant la coutume de la navette parlementaire, pourra ajouter un nouvel amendement réintroduisant la notion. "Je l'espère en tout cas", confie Michelle Meunier.

Source

http://www.wikistrike.com/2015/03/le-senat-refuse-l-inscription-de-l-incest…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mar - 04:54 (2015)    Sujet du message: AMINA MOHAMMED ON WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT AND GENDER EQUALITY Répondre en citant

AMINA MOHAMMED ON WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT AND GENDER EQUALITY

Ajoutée le 17 mars 2015

United Nations - Ms. Amina Mohammed, Special Advisor of the UN Secretary-General on post-2015 Development Planning, addresses the importance of women's empowerment and gender equality, including in the context of the new development agenda.

Nations Unies - Mme Amina Mohammed, Conseillère spéciale pour la planification du développement après 2015, parle de l'importance de l'autonomisation des femmes et de l'égalité des sexes, y compris dans le contexte du nouveau programme de développement

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9QYXG6V_1I

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mar - 02:14 (2015)    Sujet du message: HOME DEPOT EMPLOYEE'S OPEN LETTER RE : PROMOTING HOMOSEXUALITY Répondre en citant

HOME DEPOT EMPLOYEE'S OPEN LETTER RE : PROMOTING HOMOSEXUALITY 

Click for Employee's Letter to Home Depot re: Homosexuality

For Immediate Release:

Home Depot Employee's Open Letter
Protests Company "Preaching" Homosexuality to Workers

Denver, CO 3-19-2015 – Denver Bible Church member Timothy Noffsinger asks in an open letter: "What would happen if Craig Menear, Chairman and CEO of The Home Depot, were to appear at the next board meeting in lipstick and a wig wearing a skirt and pantyhose? In the midst of such absurdity, could the Board of Directors function as though there were nothing wrong and work effectively? I doubt it. That same kind of discord would take hostage any workplace. Certainly, it harms the professional image of the North Lakewood Home Depot store where I work."

Noffisinger's letter, available online, laments THD's annual promotion of a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender month (June). And Noffsinger writes, "The Home Depot presentation seeks to redefine morality, and therefore effectively defines religion for THD employees. ... It is self-evident that what LGBT people practice and promote is perverse. It is denying God's order of creation, working against nature and human success."

Denver Bible Church pastor Bob Enyart adds that, "In the godless worldview of Home Depot, they withhold treating some employees with their claimed corporate values. To this home improvement retailer, diversity, respect, and tolerance do not apply to Bible-believing Christian employees.

Timothy is right that THD is 'preaching religion to its employees' and that 'Christians are ostracized by LGBT promotion.'"

"As a Christian," Noffsinger's letter continues, "it is my God-given duty and pleasure to fight against evil by speaking the truth. And as far as Federal Law protects me as a citizen to be a Christian and live accordingly, I expect THD to honor that. ...to have one's employer promote this evil...
discriminates against Christian and all well-meaning employees."

Contact Bob Enyart
(or member Timothy Noffsinger through)
Denver Bible Church
303-463-1707

http://kgov.com/home-depot-preaches-homosexuality

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mar - 04:36 (2015)    Sujet du message: ISIS BEHEADED THREE MEN WITH BLOOD-COVERED SWORD FOR HOMOSEXUALITY AND BLASPHEMY Répondre en citant

ISIS BEHEADED THREE MEN WITH BLOOD-COVERED SWORD FOR HOMOSEXUALITY AND BLASPHEMY 

Islamic State, March 10, 2015

Original source
Daily Mail

Attachment
Click here to view this article (and original URL) in MS Word/PDF format

Chilling new images have emerged of three men accused of homosexuality and blasphemy being forced to their knees and publicly beheaded by a sword-wielding Islamic State executioner.

Photographs of the barbaric murders show the blindfolded men kneeling in the centre of what appears to be a traffic roundabout with a crowd of people looking on as a masked executioner stands by with a long, rusty blade.

After an elderly man uses a microphone to read to the crowd from his notes, the executioner then steps forward with the blade poised above the men's heads in the unnamed city in northern Iraq.

Accompanying captions said the trio were then beheaded - two for engaging in homosexual acts and the third for alleged blasphemy - but there were no images released of the actual beheading.

The jihadist group, which controls swathes of Iraq and neighbouring Syria, has carried out hundreds of barbaric executions as it has imposed its brutal version of Islamic law, many of which are photographed or videotaped.

The photos were said to have been taken in Nineveh province - the first to fall to a sweeping IS-led offensive last June - but the exact location was not specified.

Many young men have also been thrown from the roofs of buildings throughout ISIS-controlled areas after being accused of engaging in homosexual acts.

The stomach-churning photographs usually show a blindfolded victim being dragged to the top of a building by black-masked militants.

As crowds gather at street level the men are thrown to their death, while jihadis and members of the public use mobile phones to film the gruesome murders.

Iraqi troops and militia are battling to push the jihadists back with support from a US-led coalition and Iran.

But retaking Nineveh and its capital Mosul poses a major challenge for Baghdad's forces, as the militants have had more than nine months to dig in.

Iraqi forces launched a huge operation last week aimed at retaking the city of Tikrit that, if successful, would serve as a stepping stone towards Mosul.

http://www.humanrightsvoices.org/victims/voices/?p=2851&y=2015

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mar - 04:50 (2015)    Sujet du message: OKLAHOMA HOUSE PASSES BILL RESTRICTING MARRIAGE TO PEOPLE OF FAITH Répondre en citant

OKLAHOMA HOUSE PASSES BILL RESTRICTING MARRIAGE TO PEOPLE OF FAITH 

Published March 13, 2015  ·  By Guff Staff Writer  ·  1 min, 39 seconds to read

“Marriage was not instituted by government. It was instituted by God.”

A bill that would restrict the right to marry to people of faith and would mandate all marriage licenses be approved by a member of the clergy was approved by the Oklahoma state House on Tuesday.

The bill, approved by a Republican majority, now goes to the state Senate for consideration.

House Bill 1125, sponsored by Republican State Representative Todd Russ, is a radical measure that would end secular marriage licenses in the state. In addition, the bill would bar all judges and other secular officials from performing marriages in Oklahoma.

Russ claims the radical legislation is motivated by his desire to protect court clerks from having to issue licenses to same-sex couples. Russ says he doesn’t want these workers put in the position of having to condone or facilitate same-sex marriage.

Under the legislation A bill that would restrict the right to marry to people of faith and would mandate all marriage licenses be approved by a member of the clergy was approved by the Oklahoma state House on Tuesday.

The bill, approved by a Republican majority, now goes to the state Senate for consideration.

House Bill 1125, sponsored by Republican State Representative Todd Russ, is a radical measure that would end secular marriage licenses in the state. In addition, the bill would bar all judges and other secular officials from performing marriages in Oklahoma.

Russ claims the radical legislation is motivated by his desire to protect court clerks from having to issue licenses to same-sex couples. Russ says he doesn’t want these workers put in the position of having to condone or facilitate same-sex marriage.

Under the legislation, atheists and others not wanting to be married by a religious official could file an affidavit through the court clerk’s office claiming a common-law marriage.

Republican supporters of  the legislation want to remove the state from the marriage process. Rep. Dennis Johnson, a Republican, said:
Citation:

"Marriage was not instituted by government. It was instituted by God. There is no reason for Oklahoma or any state to be involved in marriage."

Johnson and other Republicans are confused. For the record, marriage is a legal contract between two consenting adults, and as a legal contract it is governed by the state. A wedding, on the other hand, may or may not be a religious ceremony, depending upon the wishes of the couple.

If conservative Christians could only understand this simple and basic distinction, which in many ways mirrors the constitutional distinction between church and state, a great deal of time, energy, and taxpayer money could be saved, and used towards more productive ends.

As it stands, the legislation is thinly disguised anti-gay Christian bigotry, pure and simple. The bill is a naked attempt to force Christian theocracy upon the citizens of Oklahoma.

A toxic combination of anti-gay discrimination and discrimination against non-theists, the bill is emblematic of the dangerous and hateful nature of conservative Christianity in America.

http://guff.com/glt-oklahoma-house-passes-bill-restricting-marriage/20?ts_p…

http://guff.com/glt-oklahoma-house-passes-bill-restricting-marriage/20?ts_p…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Mar - 02:55 (2015)    Sujet du message: LES LEADERS LGBT AVOUENT : DETRUIRE LA FAMILLE EST LEUR BUT! Répondre en citant

LES LEADERS LGBT AVOUENT : DETRUIRE LA FAMILLE EST LEUR BUT!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmoebMp-N30

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Mar - 02:59 (2015)    Sujet du message: BAALBEK - HOLY PROSTITUTION AND CHILD SACRIFICE ANCIENT DESTRUCTIONS EPISODE 11 Répondre en citant

BAALBEK - HOLY PROSTITUTION AND CHILD SACRIFICE ANCIENT DESTRUCTIONS EPISODE 11

Understand the past to understand what's taking place in this last Roman Empire kingdom.

VIDEO :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIFOCFfoy0I

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Mar - 03:59 (2015)    Sujet du message: EN CALIFORNIE, UN PROJET DE LOI RENDANT LEGAL LE MEURTRE D'HOMOSEXUELS FAIT SCANDALE Répondre en citant

EN CALIFORNIE, UN PROJET DE LOI RENDANT LEGAL LE MEURTRE D'HOMOSEXUELS FAIT SCANDALE

"Matt McLaughlin, "il est préférable que les coupables meurent plutôt que toute la population subisse la colère de Dieu."

Je voudrais bien savoir qui est ce Matt McLaughlin, qui ne semble certes pas avoir lu les paroles de Jésus, qui appelle à la repentance tous les pécheurs. Ce McLaughlin, lui, désire les voir tous morts. Cela ne ressemble-t-il pas à ce que font les radicaux musulmans qui ne sont que l'ombre de ce qu'est Rome? Faudrait regardez de plus près les liens catholiques et maçonniques de cet avocat. Bien que ce projet ne sera débattu qu'en 2016, ce que nous y voyons, n'est qu'une autre menace de plus de cette culture de la mort, de la division pour mieux régner.

Dieu ne nous demande pas de tuer les sodomites mais de les amener vers le Sauveur et Seigneur et pour nous et nos bien-aimés, de nous garder d'aller dans cette direction, qui est en fait une attaque du malin promue par tous ses adorateurs du culte des démons et de la sexualité magique qu'ils tentent maintenant de propager dans tous les milieux sociaux, allant même jusqu'à persécuter ceux qui n'adhèrent pas à leur vision pour "un monde meilleur". Ceux, qui auront persévéré dans cette voix, auront à accepter les conséquences de leurs gestes au jour du jugement. Ce n'est pas à nous d'intervenir, sinon par notre témoignage sanctifiée et par la prière. Dieu, le Créateur aime tous les humains et ne veux qu'aucun périsse, mais laisse à l'homme le libre choix de ses actions car il a créé l'homme libre de faire ses choix.

Publié par Laure Gautherin
Publié le 23 mars 2015

Le sujet semble tellement absurde et aberrant qu'il est en presque ridicule, mais avant tout terrifiant. De manière tout à fait légale et dans le respect de la procédure, un avocat a déposé un texte permettant aux citoyens d'exécuter des personnes homosexuelles pour cette simple raison. Une mesure qui sera éventuellement soumise à un vote fédéral en 2016.

Le projet de loi s'intitule "Sodomite Suppression Act" (pas besoin de traduction, non ?) et autorisera tout bon citoyen californien possédant une arme de tuer d'une balle dans la tête une personne homosexuelle, simplement parce qu'elle est justement homosexuelle. Un texte profondément homophobe et violent qui n'est malheureusement pas une blague puisqu'il a été soumis par un avocat du nom de Matt McLaughlin le 26 février dernier et sera soumis à un vote fédéral en novembre 2016. Et bien que cette mesure viole de manière flagrante et sans appel la Constitution, elle a été proposée en toute légalité puisque son auteur s'est amendé des $200 requis par la Cour Suprême de Californie afin de la déposer officiellement.

D'après le San Francisco Chronicle, ce projet de loi prévoit donc l'exécution de toute personne interagissant sexuellement avec une autre personne du même sexe par l'Etat dans un premier temps ou par n'importe quel citoyen californien si le gouvernement n'agit pas dans l'année suivant la dénonciation. Ainsi, le meurtre de gays et de lesbiennes, uniquement motivé par l'orientation sexuelle de ces derniers, deviendrait parfaitement légale. Selon Matt McLaughlin, "il est préférable que les coupables meurent plutôt que toute la population subisse la colère de Dieu."

En outre, le texte rend illégal le fait de soutenir la communauté et de défendre ses droits face à une audience comprenant des mineurs sous peine de s'exposer à une amende d'1 million de dollars, à une peine de prison allant jusqu'à 10 ans et à une expulsion définitive de Californie, où, on le rappelle, le mariage gay est autorisé depuis des années.

Le projet de loi n'est évidemment pas passé inaperçu aux Etats Unis et bien que sa violence et son propos soient plus que choquants, c'est la procédure qui a permis sa déposition qui fait aujourd'hui débat. Cette mesure permettant à n'importe quel Californien de faire une proposition de législation après s'être acquitté des $200 prévus empêche également le procureur d'avoir un quelconque regard et pouvoir sur le texte en amont.

​La procureur général de l'Etat californien, Kamala Harris, devra donc donner un titre et rédiger un résumé pour le texte de Matt McLaughlin.

Cependant, les chances qu'il aille jusqu'au vote, sachant qu'il doit recueillir 365 880 signatures, sont très minces et quand bien même il les réunirait, il n'obtiendrait pas la majorité des votes. Le bon avocat, de son côté, ne risque rien malgré tout et pourra même garder son droit d'exercer son métier.

http://www.aufeminin.com/news-societe/en-californie-un-projet-de-loi-rend-l…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Mar - 02:21 (2015)    Sujet du message: NBCI's 34,000 BLACK CHURCHES BREAKS FELOWSHIP WITH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (USA) URGES AFRICAN AMERICAN PROTESTANT DENOMINATIONS TO SERVER TIES Répondre en citant

NBCI's 34,000 BLACK CHURCHES BREAKS FELOWSHIP WITH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH  (USA) URGES AFRICAN AMERICAN PROTESTANT DENOMINATIONS TO SERVER TIES

The Presbyterian Church (USA) is preaching Another Gospel

Contact: Rev. Anthony Evans, National Black Church Initiative, 202-744-0184, dcbci2002@gmail.com 

WASHINGTON, March 27, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI), a faith-based coalition of 34,000 churches comprised of 15 denominations and 15.7 million African Americans has broken its fellowship with Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA) following its recent vote to approve same-sex marriage.

The Presbyterian General Assembly, the top legislative body of the PSUSA, voted last June to revise the constitutional language defining marriage.

This arbitrary change of Holy Scripture is a flagrantly pretentious and illegitimate maneuver by a body that has no authority whatsoever to alter holy text. 

Rev. Anthony Evans, NBCI President noted "NBCI and its membership base are simply standing on the Word of God within the mind of Christ.  We urge our brother and sisters of the PCUSA to repent and be restored to fellowship."

PCUSA's manipulation represents a universal sin against the entire church and its members. With this action, PCUSA can no longer base its teachings on 2,000 years of Christian scripture and tradition, and call itself a Christian entity in the body of Christ.  It has forsaken its right by this single wrong act. 

Apostle Paul warns us about this when he declared in Galatians 1:8 that there are those who will preach another Gospel.

No church has the right to change the Word of God.  By voting to redefine marriage PCUSA automatically forfeits Christ's saving grace. There is always redemption in the body of Christ through confession of faith and adhering to Holy Scripture.  In this case, PCUSA deliberately voted to change the Word of God and the interpretation of holy marriage between one man and one woman.  This is why we must break fellowship with them and urge the entire Christendom to do so as well.

About NBCI

The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI) is a coalition of 34,000 African American and Latino churches working to eradicate racial disparities in healthcare, technology, education, housing, and the environment. NBCI's mission is to provide critical wellness information to all of its members, congregants, churches and the public. Our methodology is utilizing faith and sound health science.

NBCI's purpose is to partner with major organizations and officials whose main mission is to reduce racial disparities in the variety of areas cited above. NBCI offers faith-based, out-of-the-box and cutting edge solutions to stubborn economic and social issues. NBCI's programs are governed by credible statistical analysis, science based strategies and techniques, and methods that work. Visit our website at
    www.naltblackchurch.com.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/7836475792.html

maria
    Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Avr - 01:43 (2015)    Sujet du message: FIRST GENDER-NEUTRAL BATHROOM OPENS IN THE WHITE HOUSE AS EXECUTIVE ORDER BANNING DISCRIMINATION AGAINST LGBT COMMUNITY IN THE WORKPLACE COMES INTO EFFECT Répondre en citant

FIRST GENDER-NEUTRAL BATHROOM OPENS IN THE WHITE HOUSE AS EXECUTIVE ORDER BANNING DISCRIMINATION AGAINST LGBT COMMUNITY IN THE WORKPLACE COMES INTO EFFECT 
    • The all-gender restroom opened in Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    • Facility is first of its kind at White House and is for staff and guests
    • Comes after executive order on LGBT workplace discrimination took effect

By Ted Thornhill for MailOnline
    Published: 12:51 GMT, 9 April 2015 | Updated: 14:27 GMT, 9 April 2015

The first gender-neutral bathroom has opened in the White House after President Barack Obama’s executive order banning discrimination on the basis of gender identity came into effect.

The all-gender restroom has opened in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

The facility is the first of its kind at the White House and according to spokesman Jeff Tiller it’s something that fits in with the administration’s stance on LGBT issues.

An all-gender restroom has opened in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in the White House (pictured is a sign marking the entrance to a restroom at the University of Vermont)

The facility is the first of its kind at the White House and according to spokesman Jeff Tiller it’s something that fits in with the administration’s stance on LGBT issues 

According to The Advocate, he said: ‘The White House allows staff and guests to use restrooms consistent with their gender identity, which is in keeping with the administration’s existing legal guidance on this issue and consistent with what is required by the executive order that took effect today for federal contractors.’http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3031165/Barry-Diller-gay-Barbara-Wa…

His comment came after the restroom had been alluded to by senior adviser to the President Valerie Jarrett in an op-ed for the publication about protecting LGBT workers.

She said: ‘We have closely examined our internal policies on everything from benefits, to restroom access, to how we invite people to events, to ensure that everyone who enters this building feels safe and fully respected.’

On Wednesday President Obama’s Executive Order on LGBT Workplace Discrimination went into effect.

It protects the rights of the LGBT community while in the employment of federal contractors and subcontractors.

http://marialeroux1.clicforum.fr/image/110/5/c/b/gender-white-house1-4abc36…

The all-gender restroom opened as Obama's executive order on LGBT workplace discrimination came into effect

Announcing the policy last year, Obama said: ‘Our government will become just a little bit fairer.

‘I will sign an executive order that does two things. First, the federal government already prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. Once I sign this order, the same will be explicitly true for gender identity.

‘And second, we’re going to prohibit all companies that receive a contract from the federal government from discriminating against their LGBT employees. America’s federal contracts should not subsidize discrimination against the American people.’

On Thursday Obama called for an end to psychiatric therapy treatments aimed at changing the sexual orientation or gender identity of gay, lesbian and transgender youth.

The move comes in response to an online petition posted on the White House website following the death of 17-year-old Leelah Alcorn. The transgender teen committed suicide in December and left behind a note saying her parents had forced her to attend so-called conversion therapy.

Read more: Op-ed: Protecting LGBT Workers Means Protecting All Workers | Advocate.com

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3032040/First-gender-neutral-bathro…

maria
    Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Avr - 04:17 (2015)    Sujet du message: PRESIDENT OBAMA TAKES A HUGE STEP FORWARD FOR LGBT EQUALITY Répondre en citant

PRESIDENT OBAMA TAKES A HUGE STEP FORWARD FOR LGBT EQUALITY

Richard Cohen, SPLC
    To
    Maria Leroux

Today at 12:37 AM

President Obama announced that he supports a nationwide ban on “conversion therapy,” the thoroughly discredited practice of trying to change someone’s sexual orientation.
    http://donate.splcenter.org/page.redir?target=http%3a%2f%2fwww.splcenter.or…

Follow SPLC

FIGHTING HATE // TEACHING TOLERANCE // SEEKING JUSTICE

http://donate.splcenter.org/page.redir?target=http%3a%2f%2fwww.splcenter.or…
    APRIL 9, 2015

Richard Cohen
    President
    Dear Maria,

Our fight for LGBT equality has just received a major boost.

President Obama announced that he supports a nationwide ban on “conversion therapy,” the thoroughly discredited practice of trying to change someone’s sexual orientation.

In fact, the White House cited a recent court ruling we won in New Jersey.

You may recall that we’re suing a group called JONAH that collects thousands of dollars from young gay men for “therapy” that purports to turn them straight.

In the first such ruling anywhere, the judge in our case wrote that misrepresenting homosexuality as a disorder while marketing conversion therapy services was a violation of New Jersey consumer law.

The judge also refused to allow several of the most prominent conversion therapy proponents to testify at an upcoming trial – concluding their views are “like the notion that the earth is flat and the sun revolves around it.”

The judge is right, of course. There’s no scientific basis for conversion therapy. The whole thing is a complete sham, based on junk science. But it’s pushed by religious-right zealots who claim being gay is a choice or a sickness that can be cured.

Our clients reported sessions in which they were instructed to stand naked in front of a group, cuddle with older counselors, beat an effigy of their mothers with a tennis racket, and go to bath houses in order to be with other naked men.

As the White House noted in its statement, conversion therapy can cause severe psychological damage, particularly to young people who are forced into it.

What’s more, it contributes to a climate of anti-LGBT discrimination and bigotry, which can lead to bullying and hate crime.

While President Obama has done the nation a great service by speaking out, he hasn’t yet introduced any new policy initiatives.

That’s why our work is so important.

We’re going to trial in New Jersey this summer, and we’ll continue doing everything we can to stop the destructive use of conversion therapy across the country.

Thank you for supporting our work in the fight for human rights and equality.
    Sincerely,
    Richard Cohen
    President, Southern Poverty Law Center

maria
    Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Avr - 04:24 (2015)    Sujet du message: ANOTHER STEP TOWARD EQUALITY FOR LGBT WORKERS Répondre en citant

ANOTHER STEP TOWARD EQUALITY FOR LGBT WORKERS

Secretary Thomas E. Perez

April 08, 2015
    10:57 AM EDT

Ed. note: This is cross-posted on the U.S. Department of Labor's blog here.

We're also holding a special Tumblr Q&A on Friday about the steps the President has taken to expand opportunity for the LGBT community. Ask your questions on the White House Tumblr, and officials from across the Administration will answer some of them throughout the day on Friday.

Today, President Obama’s Executive Order on LGBT Workplace Discrimination goes into effect. It prohibits federal contractors and subcontractors from discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. Because of this Executive Order, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people employed by federal contractors across the country will now receive new legal protections designed to ensure they are judged by the quality of their work, not who they are or whom they love.

As I said when the Executive Order was announced, this is a civil rights victory consistent with our founding principles. It will mean a more dynamic and inclusive workforce that captures the talents of more of our people. It advances the principle that we should be leaving no one on the sidelines, that America is strongest when it fields a full team.

President Barack Obama delivers remarks before he signs an executive order regarding further amendments to Executive Order 11478, Equal Employment Opportunity in the Federal Government, and Executive Order 11246, Equal Employment Opportunity, to protect LGBT employees from workplace discrimination, in the East Room of the White House, July 21, 2014. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Each year, federal contractors and subcontractors receive billions of taxpayer dollars to supply goods, provide services, and perform construction work for government agencies. In return, they are held to a reasonable standard that they may not discriminate in hiring, firing, pay, promotion, and other employment practices. Until today, it was discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, disability, and status as a protected veteran that was prohibited. Now, in the first expansion since 1974, LGBT Americans enjoy these same protections.

The obligation not to discriminate covers every type of new and modified federal contract — from companies that build our highways and manage our IT infrastructure to those that run our cafeterias, produce our military uniforms and stock our supply closets. And it applies to every establishment of those contractors and subcontractors — not just the ones directly involved in performing the contract. While these protections for LGBT workers go into effect today, they do not require employers to undertake new record keeping, data analysis, goal setting, or other similar affirmative action. Nor are employees and job applicants required to identify their sexual orientation or gender identity.

Many of the largest federal contractors already ban sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination. They understand that it’s both good for their bottom lines and the right thing to do. And we at the Labor Department have been working hard to make this process as easy as possible for contractors. Compliance assistance and other resources are available online, as is information for workers and job applicants who wish to file a complaint.

Equality under the law means equality under the law for everyone. It means giving everyone the chance to go as far as their hard work will take them. Today is an important mile marker on the path to workplace equality, but our efforts are far from finished. We will move with all haste, bringing to bear the full resources of this department to implement and enforce these new protections on behalf of the LGBT Americans who work for federal contractors.

Tom Perez is the U.S. Secretary of Labor.