LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) - P.1
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> PAROLE DU SEIGNEUR POUR CES TEMPS DE LA FIN/WORD OF GOD IN THE END TIMES -> PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Avr - 05:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) - P.1 Répondre en citant

FROM THE WARRIORS...

03/05/20120 Comments This was written by a brother known to us by many names. He posted something many of us have been saying for a long time now. It was so strongly worded, that I had to post it for us to realize where we now stand, and where we should be standing if not already there.
I have now realised that Yah called me away from man's religion 5 years ago and I started shaking the dust from my feet. Not a day passes when many of us do this because we realise many things need not be trifled with anymore.

Time is short, every event that happens now seems to be tied in some way to prophecy. How much time is left? Why do you care? Do you plan to kick out and have a good time til two weeks before and then fall on your face? I wish you luck because you don't have a prayer.

The time for begging and pleading with you is over. Find a dark quiet place and seek His kingdom and His righteous, whether you know what this is or not makes no difference, what matters is if you truely want to be be saved... are you ready to surrender all and seek Him for everything?

Praying with us will do you no good. Get REAL NOW!

This is what Brother B. Carlson said. I suggest you pay attention!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Following is a new-direction I feel led to take….

I’m not going to (for the most part) send nor forward ANY more “Political” Emails. – Recent events have caught everyone’s attention, and I/we’ve been warning you for years; so you either get it at this point, or you don’t/(and so WON’T!) – And so no longer do I care then if you are asleep or not! - (If one is willingly apathetic as this point, and/or doesn’t even care: Then I guess I have to say my love for you has grown cold….Go and buy oil for yourselves! N.T.!) –

In fact: Politics have now become a DISTRACTION from what was and IS the foremost and primary problem neglected, which is/was: DRAW CLOSE TO YHVH IN YESHUA MESSIAH NOW!!!

While factions are caught up in: Let’s take America “back” – they don’t realize that ‘ameriKa” is as much, if not more, than the BABYLON that we are instructed to FLEE! – So am I saying don’t vote? – LOL - Of course not; but: I am saying many, perhaps even most who call themselves “Believers:” have missed the point!!!

Having said that: What future Emails I MAY send out will be more centered on:

SEEK YHVH NOW! IN YESHUA/JESUS MESSIAH – While there is still a scrap of time left as to a free-will offering to do so! – And also: Heads up warnings on what I believe (yet only YHVH knows for sure) is the very soon war on the horizon that will envelope all the nations!

You disagree? – To bad so sadlol haha.
Shalom;

Israel Shomer

Who Is There Left To Make A Stand? - The Shofar & The Sword.... The Watchmen's final shofarim blasts, warned the land of enemies at the gates...... Yet the gates fell down, even the Sanctified they now surround, for the warning was heeded too late ! The Watchmen lay down shofarim, grasping sword and battle array, they draw into a close band......But just then a quiet question is heard, one that falls both hollow and sad...... The battle is pressed upon us; yet:Who is there left to make a stand?

~~~I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.When the wicked rise, men hide themselves: but when they perish, the righteous increase.

UNDERGROUND -OR-ALIYAH

May you have peace...

http://warof2worlds.weebly.com/2/post/2012/03/-from-the-warriors.html

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Avr - 05:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 18:02 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) - P.1 Répondre en citant

1 - Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
2 - They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
3 - The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
4 - Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
5 - For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
6 - The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 - Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
8 - The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

Psalm 12
King James Version

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 18:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) - P.1 Répondre en citant

Au chef des chantres. Sur la harpe à huit cordes. Psaume de David.

1 - Sauve, Éternel! car les hommes pieux s'en vont, Les fidèles disparaissent parmi les fils de l'homme.
2 - On se dit des faussetés les uns aux autres, On a sur les lèvres des choses flatteuses, On parle avec un coeur double.
3 - Que l'Éternel extermine toutes les lèvres flatteuses, La langue qui discourt avec arrogance,
4 - Ceux qui disent: Nous sommes puissants par notre langue, Nous avons nos lèvres avec nous; Qui serait notre maître? -
5 - Parce que les malheureux sont opprimés et que les pauvres gémissent, Maintenant, dit l'Éternel, je me lève, J'apporte le salut à ceux contre qui l'on souffle.
6 - Les paroles de l'Éternel sont des paroles pures, Un argent éprouvé sur terre au creuset, Et sept fois épuré.
7 - Toi, Éternel! tu les garderas, Tu les préserveras de cette race à jamais.
8 - Les méchants se promènent de toutes parts, Quand la bassesse règne parmi les fils de l'homme.

Psaumes 12
Louis Segond

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 18:12 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) - P.1 Répondre en citant

1 - Hymne de David. Garde-moi, ô Dieu! car je cherche en toi mon refuge.
2 - Je dis à l'Éternel: Tu es mon Seigneur, Tu es mon souverain bien!
3 - Les saints qui sont dans le pays, Les hommes pieux sont l'objet de toute mon affection.
4 - On multiplie les idoles, on court après les dieux étrangers: Je ne répands pas leurs libations de sang, Je ne mets pas leurs noms sur mes lèvres.
5 - L'Éternel est mon partage et mon calice; C'est toi qui m'assures mon lot;
6 - Un héritage délicieux m'est échu, Une belle possession m'est accordée.
7 - Je bénis l'Éternel, mon conseiller; La nuit même mon coeur m'exhorte.
8 - J'ai constamment l'Éternel sous mes yeux; Quand il est à ma droite, je ne chancelle pas.
9 - Aussi mon coeur est dans la joie, mon esprit dans l'allégresse, Et mon corps repose en sécurité.
10 - Car tu ne livreras pas mon âme au séjour des morts, Tu ne permettras pas que ton bien-aimé voie la corruption.
11 - Tu me feras connaître le sentier de la vie; Il y a d'abondantes joies devant ta face, Des délices éternelles à ta droite.

Psaumes 16
Louis Segond

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 18:15 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) - P.1 Répondre en citant

1 - Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
2 - O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3 - But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4 - Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5 - The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6 - The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7 - I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8 - I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 - Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10 - For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 16
King James Version (KJV)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 17:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: WARNINGS FOR US - PERSECUTION IS COMING! Répondre en citant

WARNINGS FOR US - PERSECUTION IS COMING!

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDDi_iHiU10&feature=share

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Juin - 17:50 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO ON YOU TUBE! I CRY OUT! WILL YOU DIE TODAY? MUST WATCH! Répondre en citant

THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO ON YOU TUBE! I CRY OUT! WILL YOU DIE TODAY? MUST WATCH!

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APfB1LQ7F3I

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 17:05 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE ONLY PROTECTION Répondre en citant

THE ONLY PROTECTION

1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 -I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 - Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 - He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 - Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 - Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 - A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 - Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 - Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 - For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 - They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 - Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 - Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 - He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 - With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Psalm 91
King James Version (KJV)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 17:11 (2012)    Sujet du message: LA SEULE PROTECTION Répondre en citant

LA SEULE PROTECTION

1 - Celui qui demeure sous l'abri du Très Haut Repose à l'ombre du Tout Puissant.
2 - Je dis à l'Éternel: Mon refuge et ma forteresse, Mon Dieu en qui je me confie!
3 - Car c'est lui qui te délivre du filet de l'oiseleur, De la peste et de ses ravages.
4 - Il te couvrira de ses plumes, Et tu trouveras un refuge sous ses ailes; Sa fidélité est un bouclier et une cuirasse.
5 - Tu ne craindras ni les terreurs de la nuit, Ni la flèche qui vole de jour,
6 - Ni la peste qui marche dans les ténèbres, Ni la contagion qui frappe en plein midi.
7 - Que mille tombent à ton côté, Et dix mille à ta droite, Tu ne seras pas atteint;
8 - De tes yeux seulement tu regarderas, Et tu verras la rétribution des méchants.
9 - Car tu es mon refuge, ô Éternel! Tu fais du Très Haut ta retraite.
10 - Aucun malheur ne t'arrivera, Aucun fléau n'approchera de ta tente.
11 - Car il ordonnera à ses anges De te garder dans toutes tes voies;
12 - Ils te porteront sur les mains, De peur que ton pied ne heurte contre une pierre.
13 - Tu marcheras sur le lion et sur l'aspic, Tu fouleras le lionceau et le dragon.
14 - Puisqu'il m'aime, je le délivrerai; Je le protégerai, puisqu'il connaît mon nom.
15 - Il m'invoquera, et je lui répondrai; Je serai avec lui dans la détresse, Je le délivrerai et je le glorifierai.
16 - Je le rassasierai de longs jours, Et je lui ferai voir mon salut.

Psaumes 91
Louis Segond (LSG)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 21:22 (2012)    Sujet du message: SALVATION COMES FROM GOD ALONE Répondre en citant

SALVATION COMES FROM GOD ALONE

1 - Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the Lord!
2 - Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.
3 - Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When the Lord shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.
4 - For thus hath the Lord spoken unto me, Like as the lion and the young lion roaring on his prey, when a multitude of shepherds is called forth against him, he will not be afraid of their voice, nor abase himself for the noise of them: so shall the Lord of hosts come down to fight for mount Zion, and for the hill thereof.
5 - As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.
6 - Turn ye unto him from whom the children of Israel have deeply revolted.
7 - For in that day every man shall cast away his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which your own hands have made unto you for a sin.
8 - Then shall the Assyrian fall with the sword, not of a mighty man; and the sword, not of a mean man, shall devour him: but he shall flee from the sword, and his young men shall be discomfited.
9 - And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the Lord, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 31 King James Version (KJV)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 21:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: LE SALUT VIENT DE DIEU SEUL Répondre en citant

LE SALUT VIENT DE DIEU SEUL

1 - Malheur à ceux qui descendent en Égypte pour avoir du secours, Qui s'appuient sur des chevaux, Et se fient à la multitude des chars et à la force des cavaliers, Mais qui ne regardent pas vers le Saint d'Israël, Et ne recherchent pas l'Éternel!
2 - Lui aussi, cependant, il est sage, il fait venir le malheur, Et ne retire point ses paroles; Il s'élève contre la maison des méchants, Et contre le secours de ceux qui commettent l'iniquité.
3 - L'Égyptien est homme et non dieu; Ses chevaux sont chair et non esprit. Quand l'Éternel étendra sa main, Le protecteur chancellera, le protégé tombera, Et tous ensemble ils périront.
4 - Car ainsi m'a parlé l'Éternel: Comme le lion, comme le lionceau rugit sur sa proie, Et, malgré tous les bergers rassemblés contre lui, Ne se laisse ni effrayer par leur voix, Ni intimider par leur nombre; De même l'Éternel des armées descendra Pour combattre sur la montagne de Sion et sur sa colline.
5 - Comme des oiseaux déploient les ailes sur leur couvée, Ainsi l'Éternel des armées étendra sa protection sur Jérusalem; Il protégera et délivrera, Il épargnera et sauvera.
6 - Revenez à celui dont on s'est profondément détourné, Enfants d'Israël!
7 - En ce jour, chacun rejettera ses idoles d'argent et ses idoles d'or, Que vous vous êtes fabriquées de vos mains criminelles.
8 - Et l'Assyrien tombera sous un glaive qui n'est pas celui d'un homme, Et un glaive qui n'est pas celui d'un homme le dévorera; Il s'enfuira devant le glaive, Et ses jeunes guerriers seront asservis.
9 - Son rocher s'enfuira d'épouvante, Et ses chefs trembleront devant la bannière, Dit l'Éternel, qui a son feu dans Sion Et sa fournaise dans Jérusalem.

Ésaïe 31
Louis Segond (LSG)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juil - 19:00 (2012)    Sujet du message: 10 CHEFS D'ACCUSATION CONTRE L'EGLISE MODERNE Répondre en citant

10 CHEFS D'ACCUSATION CONTRE L'EGLISE MODERNE

ENGLISH

par Paul Washer

Série sous-titré en français sur : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsdbqh_10-chefs-d-accusation-contre-l-eglise-moderne-1-par-paul-was_webcam?from_fb_popup=1&code=AQBYvCbWt2TtoFx58mG-WWir8rBnqeVNOzIsfl11IQOqz7gAE577PVQ5RvUjoDZtEyK4z9ID9ScK9NvAvbd0GE5Cz5vZuZvtX6ZHnd_vBRGJnNGLYATdTAycnl2og6DMPNahaw5hxsAevS1IASB3VUhG1eE7x45KbgCoYMDZS0BOBjNtZkwXS2SSkCM-kSp7hBY#_=_

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 00:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: 9 11 URGENT! YHWH SPEAKS! (MIRROR - PRAY FOR CONFIRMATION. ) Répondre en citant

9 11 URGENT! YHWH SPEAKS! (MIRROR - PRAY FOR CONFIRMATION. )

Use discernment and pray. False prophet

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiYJBcylAo

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 28 Juil - 09:52 (2012); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 00:29 (2012)    Sujet du message: MUST SEE! 9th Of AV! SION ILLUMINATI OLYMPICS! Part 1 OF 2 Répondre en citant

MUST SEE! 9th Of AV! SION ILLUMINATI OLYMPICS! Part 1 OF 2

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSY2xk_TCWI

AUDIO : http://www.hebrewnationradio.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 18:39 (2012)    Sujet du message: JÉRUSALEM DÉLIVRÉE DE SA DÉTRESSE Répondre en citant

JÉRUSALEM DÉLIVRÉE DE SA DÉTRESSE

1 - Malheur à toi qui ravages, et qui n'as pas été ravagé! Qui pilles, et qu'on n'a pas encore pillé! Quand tu auras fini de ravager, tu seras ravagé; Quand tu auras achevé de piller, on te pillera.
2 - Éternel, aie pitié de nous! Nous espérons en toi. Sois notre aide chaque matin, et notre délivrance au temps de la détresse!
3 - Quand ta voix retentit, les peuples fuient; Quand tu te lèves, Les nations se dispersent.
4 - On moissonne votre butin, comme moissonne la sauterelle; On se précipite dessus, Comme se précipitent les sauterelles.
5 - L'Éternel est élevé, car il habite en haut; Il remplit Sion De DROITURE et de JUSTICE.
6 - Tes jours seront en sûreté; La sagesse et l'intelligence sont une source de salut; La crainte de l'Éternel, c'est là le trésor de Sion.
7 - Voici, les héros Poussent des cris au dehors; les messagers de paix Pleurent amèrement.
8 - Les routes sont désertes; On ne passe plus dans les chemins. Il a rompu l'alliance, il méprise les villes, Il n'a de respect pour personne.
9 - Le pays est dans le deuil, dans la tristesse; Le Liban est confus, languissant; Le Saron est comme un désert; Le Basan et le Carmel secouent leur feuillage.
10 - Maintenant je me lèverai, Dit l'Éternel, Maintenant je serai exalté, Maintenant je serai élevé.
11 - Vous avez conçu du foin, Vous enfanterez de la paille; Votre souffle, C'est un feu qui vous consumera.
12 - Les peuples seront des fournaises de chaux, des épines coupées qui brûlent dans le feu.
13 - Vous qui êtes loin, écoutez ce que j'ai fait! Et vous qui êtes près, sachez quelle est ma puissance!
14 - Les pécheurs sont effrayés dans Sion, Un tremblement saisit les impies: Qui de nous pourra rester auprès d'un feu dévorant? Qui de nous pourra rester auprès de flammes éternelles? -
15 - Celui qui marche dans la justice, et qui parle selon la droiture, qui méprise un gain acquis par extorsion, qui secoue les mains pour ne pas accepter un présent, qui ferme l'oreille pour ne pas entendre des propos sanguinaires, Et qui se bande les yeux pour ne pas voir le mal,
16 - Celui-là habitera dans des lieux élevés; Des rochers fortifiés seront sa retraite; Du pain lui sera donné, De l'eau lui sera assurée.
17 - Tes yeux verront le Roi dans sa magnificence, Ils contempleront le pays dans toute son étendue.
18 - Ton coeur se souviendra de la terreur: Où est le secrétaire, où est le trésorier? Où est celui qui inspectait les tours?
19 - Tu ne verras plus le peuple audacieux, Le peuple au langage obscur qu'on n'entend pas, à la langue barbare qu'on ne comprend pas.
20 - Regarde Sion, la cité de nos fêtes! Tes yeux verront Jérusalem, séjour tranquille, tente qui ne sera plus transportée, dont les pieux ne seront jamais enlevés, et dont les cordages ne seront point détachés.
21 - C'est là vraiment que l'Éternel est magnifique pour nous: Il nous tient lieu de fleuves, de vastes rivières, où ne pénètrent point de navires à rames, Et que ne traverse aucun grand vaisseau.
22 - CAR L'ÉTERNEL EST NOTRE JUGE, L'ÉTERNEL EST NOTRE LÉGISLATEUR, L'ÉTERNEL EST NOTRE ROI: C'EST LUI QUI NOUS SAUVE.
23 - Tes cordages sont relâchés; Ils ne serrent plus le pied du mât et ne tendent plus les voiles. Alors on partage la dépouille d'un immense butin; Les boiteux même prennent part au pillage:
24 - Aucun habitant ne dit: Je suis malade! Le peuple de Jérusalem reçoit le pardon de ses iniquités.

Ésaïe 33
Louis Segond (LSG)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 18:48 (2012)    Sujet du message: JERUSALEM DELIVERED ITS DISTRESS Répondre en citant

JERUSALEM DELIVERED ITS DISTRESS

1 - Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.
2 - O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.
3 - At the noise of the tumult the people fled; at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered.
4 - And your spoil shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts shall he run upon them.
5 - The Lord is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with JUDGMENT and RIGHTEOUSNESS.
6 - And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.
7 - Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly.
8 - The highways lie waste, the wayfaring man ceaseth: he hath broken the covenant, he hath despised the cities, he regardeth no man.
9 - The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits.
10 - Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11 - Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
12 - And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13 - Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
14 - The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 - He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16 - He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17 - Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
18 - Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where is the receiver? where is he that counted the towers?
19 - Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not understand.
20 - Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
21 - But there the glorious Lord will be unto us a place of broad rivers and streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby.
22 - FOR THE LORD IS OUR JUDGE, THE LORD IS OUR LAWGIVER, THE LORD IS OUR KING; HE WILL SAVE US.
23 - Thy tacklings are loosed; they could not well strengthen their mast, they could not spread the sail: then is the prey of a great spoil divided; the lame take the prey.
24 - And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

Isaiah 33
King James Version (KJV)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Aoû - 14:46 (2012)    Sujet du message: PERSÉCUTION DES CHRÉTIENS SOUS ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANE Répondre en citant

PERSÉCUTION DES CHRÉTIENS SOUS ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANE

Témoignage de courage de personnes, qui n'ont pas craint pour leur vie devant leurs ennemis. Qu'ils soient un modèle de courage pour chacun de nous dans ces temps où l'ennemi attaque de plein fouet les serviteurs du Très-Haut!

LE SENS PROVIDENTIEL DE LA PERSÉCUTION
LE MARTYRE D'ÉLÉAZAR
LE MARTYRE DES SEPT FRÈRES
2 Maccabées chap. 4

HISTOIRE DES PERSÉCUTIONS

http://fr.calameo.com/read/000107044bbdbeb920231

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 22:38 (2012)    Sujet du message: LE POISSON - PR CHASSER LES DÉMONS ET ONGUENT POUR LES YEUX Répondre en citant

LE POISSON - PR CHASSER LES DÉMONS ET ONGUENT POUR LES YEUX

Livre de Tobit

Livre Apocryphe, Bible de Jérusalem

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 9 Nov - 19:51 (2012); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Aoû - 03:28 (2012)    Sujet du message: HOW TO CAST DEMON AND REMEDIES FOR EYES Répondre en citant

HOW TO CAST DEMON AND REMEDIES FOR EYES

BOOK OF TOBIAS
The family Rosary Edition of the Holy Bible

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 9 Nov - 19:54 (2012); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Aoû - 15:45 (2012)    Sujet du message: LIVRE DE JUDITH Répondre en citant

LIVRE DE JUDITH

Quand certaines personnes, mal intentionnées, enlèvent des écrits importants dans la Parole de Dieu, c'est qu'il y a un but bien précis.

Il est alors facile de manipuler les masses et de les amener vers un autre chemin, vers une autre lutte, qui n'a rien à voir avec ce qui se passe vraiment. Le Printemps arabe et Occupons le Monde en sont une preuve flagrante sur la manipulation de masse qu'il y a présentement qui ne sert qu'à créer le chaos final pour un renversement et une destruction totale du système dans lequel nous avons vécu.

Le livre de Judith est un livre important que je vous encourage tous à lire. Il nous raconte comment sous le royaume de Nabuchodonosor, son désir de conquérir le monde entier et de détruire le peuple Juif, qui refusait de se soumettre à cette Tour de Babel et à ce dieu unique que l'on tentait d'imposer aux nations entières.

Judith fut utilisée par le Très-Haut, à cause de sa fidélité et de son désir de marcher selon les lois établies par Dieu, afin de libérer le peuple d'Israël.

Dans ces temps de la fin, c'est le même combat qui reprend vie. Le dernier empire Romain Babylonien se soulève ouvertement contre l'Éternel Dieu afin d'installer son royaume luciférien à Jérusalem, réclamant que toutes les nations lui soient soumises.

Ici, il n'est pas question de Charte de la laïcité, ni de Déclaration de Bruxelles ni d'alliance avec les Knight of Malta qui disent vouloir la liberté religieuse en Amérique et en Europe. Tout cela n'est que de la poudre aux yeux, des mensonges mis en place par le camp ennemi pour nous emmener vers une autre direction et notre destruction spirituelle et physique.

En occultant Dieu, toutes ces années, il est donc plus facile à ce gouvernement mondial de nous manipuler, tout en tentant de nous unir, sous une nouvelle conscience spirituelle universelle, qui ne sert que les plans de l'ennemi.

Dans le livre de Judith, il est question de repentance, de marche avec Dieu dans la Sainteté et l'obéissance de Ses lois.

C'est là qu'est le véritable combat et la victoire finale.

Maria

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Aoû - 15:19 (2012)    Sujet du message: FIVE SHIPS AND NUCLEAR WAR Répondre en citant

TIME OF JUDGMENT

FIVE SHIPS AND NUCLEAR WAR

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-GkG3hyz7M&feature=share

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 22:44 (2012)    Sujet du message: RAISONS DU JUGEMENT Répondre en citant

RAISONS DU JUGEMENT

1 - Parcourez les rues de Jérusalem, Regardez, informez-vous, cherchez dans les places, S'il s'y trouve un homme, s'il y en a un Qui pratique la justice, qui s'attache à la vérité, Et je pardonne à Jérusalem.
2 - Même quand ils disent: L'Éternel est vivant! C'est faussement qu'ils jurent.
3 - Éternel, tes yeux n'aperçoivent-ils pas la vérité? Tu les frappes, et ils ne sentent rien; Tu les consumes, et ils ne veulent pas recevoir instruction; Ils prennent un visage plus dur que le roc, Ils refusent de se convertir.
4 - Je disais: Ce ne sont que les petits; Ils agissent en insensés, parce qu'ils ne connaissent pas la voie de l'Éternel, La loi de leur Dieu.
5 - J'irai vers les grands, et je leur parlerai; Car eux, ils connaissent la voie de l'Éternel, La loi de leur Dieu; Mais ils ont tous aussi brisé le joug, Rompu les liens.
6 - C'est pourquoi le lion de la forêt les tue, Le loup du désert les détruit, La panthère est aux aguets devant leurs villes; Tous ceux qui en sortiront seront déchirés; Car leurs transgressions sont nombreuses, Leurs infidélités se sont multipliées.
7 - Pourquoi te pardonnerais-je? Tes enfants m'ont abandonné, Et ils jurent par des dieux qui n'existent pas. J'ai reçu leurs serments, et ils se livrent à l'adultère, Ils sont en foule dans la maison de la prostituée.
8 - Semblables à des chevaux bien nourris, qui courent çà et là, Ils hennissent chacun après la femme de son prochain.
9 - Ne châtierais-je pas ces choses-là, dit l'Éternel, Ne me vengerais-je pas d'une pareille nation?
10 - Montez sur ses murailles, et abattez, Mais ne détruisez pas entièrement! Enlevez ses ceps Qui n'appartiennent point à l'Éternel!
11 - Car la maison d'Israël et la maison de Juda m'ont été infidèles, Dit l'Éternel.
12 - Ils renient l'Éternel, ils disent: Il n'existe pas! Et le malheur ne viendra pas sur nous, Nous ne verrons ni l'épée ni la famine.
13 - Les prophètes ne sont que du vent, Et personne ne parle en eux. Qu'il leur soit fait ainsi!
14 - C'est pourquoi ainsi parle l'Éternel, le Dieu des armées: Parce que vous avez dit cela, Voici, je veux que ma parole dans ta bouche soit du feu, Et ce peuple du bois, et que ce feu les consume.
15 - Voici, je fais venir de loin une nation contre vous, maison d'Israël, Dit l'Éternel; C'est une nation forte, c'est une nation ancienne, Une nation dont tu ne connais pas la langue, Et dont tu ne comprendras point les paroles.
16 - Son carquois est comme un sépulcre ouvert; Ils sont tous des héros.
17 - Elle dévorera ta moisson et ton pain, Elle dévorera tes fils et tes filles, Elle dévorera tes brebis et tes boeufs, Elle dévorera ta vigne et ton figuier; Elle détruira par l'épée tes villes fortes dans lesquelles tu te confies.
18 - Mais en ces jours, dit l'Éternel, Je ne vous détruirai pas entièrement.
19 - Si vous dites alors: Pourquoi l'Éternel, notre Dieu, nous fait-il tout cela? Tu leur répondras: Comme vous m'avez abandonné, Et que vous avez servi des dieux étrangers dans votre pays, Ainsi vous servirez des étrangers dans un pays qui n'est pas le vôtre.
20 - Annoncez ceci à la maison de Jacob, Publiez-le en Juda, et dites:
21 - Écoutez ceci, peuple insensé, et qui n'a point de coeur! Ils ont des yeux et ne voient point, Ils ont des oreilles et n'entendent point.
22 - Ne me craindrez-vous pas, dit l'Éternel, Ne tremblerez-vous pas devant moi? C'est moi qui ai donné à la mer le sable pour limite, Limite éternelle qu'elle ne doit pas franchir; Ses flots s'agitent, mais ils sont impuissants; Ils mugissent, mais ils ne la franchissent pas.
23 - Ce peuple a un coeur indocile et rebelle; Ils se révoltent, et s'en vont.
24 - Ils ne disent pas dans leur coeur: Craignons l'Éternel, notre Dieu, Qui donne la pluie en son temps, La pluie de la première et de l'arrière saison, Et qui nous réserve les semaines destinées à la moisson.
25 - C'est à cause de vos iniquités que ces dispensations n'ont pas lieu, Ce sont vos péchés qui vous privent de ces biens.
26 - Car il se trouve parmi mon peuple des méchants; Ils épient comme l'oiseleur qui dresse des pièges, Ils tendent des filets, et prennent des hommes.
27 - Comme une cage est remplie d'oiseaux, Leurs maisons sont remplies de fraude; C'est ainsi qu'ils deviennent puissants et riches.
28 - Ils s'engraissent, ils sont brillants d'embonpoint; Ils dépassent toute mesure dans le mal, Ils ne défendent pas la cause, la cause de l'orphelin, et ils prospèrent; Ils ne font pas droit aux indigents.
29 - Ne châtierais-je pas ces choses-là, dit l'Éternel, Ne me vengerais-je pas d'une pareille nation?
30 - Des choses horribles, abominables, Se font dans le pays.
31 - Les prophètes prophétisent avec fausseté, Les sacrificateurs dominent sous leur conduite, Et mon peuple prend plaisir à cela. Que ferez-vous à la fin?

Jérémie 5

Louis Segond (LSG)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 22:51 (2012)    Sujet du message: REASONS FOR JUDGMENT Répondre en citant

REASONS FOR JUDGMENT

1 - Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.
2 - And though they say, The Lord liveth; surely they swear falsely.
3 - O Lord, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.
4 - Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the Lord, nor the judgment of their God.
5 - I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the Lord, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.
6 - Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities: every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased.
7 - How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses.
8 - They were as fed horses in the morning: every one neighed after his neighbour's wife.
9 - Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
10 - Go ye up upon her walls, and destroy; but make not a full end: take away her battlements; for they are not the Lord's.
11 - For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the Lord.
12 - They have belied the Lord, and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:
13 - And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.
14 - Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.
15 - Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the Lord: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.
16 - Their quiver is as an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men.
17 - And they shall eat up thine harvest, and thy bread, which thy sons and thy daughters should eat: they shall eat up thy flocks and thine herds: they shall eat up thy vines and thy fig trees: they shall impoverish thy fenced cities, wherein thou trustedst, with the sword.
18 - Nevertheless in those days, saith the Lord, I will not make a full end with you.
19 - And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the Lord our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not your's.
20 - Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,
21 - Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:
22 - Fear ye not me? saith the Lord: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?
23 - But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.
24 - Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the Lord our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
25 - Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
26 - For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
27 - As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
28 - They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
29 - Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
30 - A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
31 - The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Jeremiah 5
King James Version (KJV)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 20:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: MICHAEL ROOD EXPOSED! Répondre en citant

MICHAEL ROOD EXPOSED!

Michael Rood EXPOSED:
The confessions of a cult leader

What began as an amusing, yet serious adaptation of a 12-step program testimonial entitled "Religious Systems Anonymous," turned into a sobering recount of the darkest days in Michael Rood's career as "a paid professional false prophet." Grown men sobbed at the end of the unexpected and unannounced confession, which was rehearsed before an unsuspecting crowd.

The audience sat riveted to their seats in stunned silence. No one could have fathomed the depth of torment that rent the heart of the man who, today, so eloquently expresses his disdain for the Nicolaitan religious system that took the lives of others -- and nearly ended his.

Forget the insipid innuendos and manufactured falsehoods of those who attempt to dissuade the sheeple from examining for themselves what Michael Rood really teaches. Hear the bloody details from the man who survived the nightmare -- and lives to steer others from the well-worn path that leads to destruction and from the self-serving shepherds who force their flock to drink from a polluted cistern.

One of the most captivating testimonies ever recorded -- the turbid testimony of a much maligned man who many consider to be one of the most energetic evangelists/teachers of our time. You will understand why his vociferous enemies have done their best to shut the mouth of the man who let the cat out of the bag.

DVD Here:

http://michaelrood.tv/michael-rood-exposed.html

Teachings Page Here: http://michaelrood.tv/teachings

Follow on Facebook Here: http://www.facebook.com/michael.j.rood

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiKSmq42n7o&feature=g-vrec

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 23:40 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE EVIL GENERATION OF END TIMES AND OUR FUTUR - IN THE BOOK OF JUBILEES Répondre en citant

THE EVIL GENERATION OF END TIMES AND OUR FUTUR - IN THE BOOK OF JUBILEES

10 For Abraham was perfect in all his deeds with the Lord, and well-pleasing in righteousness all the days of his life; and behold, he did not complete four jubilees in his life, when he had
11 grown old by reason of the wickedness, and was full of his days. And all the generations which shall arise from this time until the day of the great judgment shall grow old quickly, before they complete two jubilees, and their knowledge shall forsake them by reason of their old age Land all their know-
12 ledge shall vanish away]. And in those days, if a man live a jubilee and a-half of years, they shall say regarding him: 'He has lived long, and the greater part of his days are pain and sorrow and
13 tribulation, and there is no peace: For calamity follows on calamity, and wound on wound, and tribulation on tribulation, and evil tidings on evil tidings, and illness on illness, and all evil judgments such as these, one with another, illness and overthrow, and snow and frost and ice, and fever, and chills, and torpor, and famine, and death, and sword, and captivity, and all kinds of calamities and
14 pains.' And all these shall come on an evil generation, which transgresses on the earth: their works
15 are uncleanness and fornication, and pollution and abominations. Then they shall say: 'The days of the forefathers were many (even), unto a thousand years, and were good; but behold, the days of our life, if a man has lived many, are three score years and ten, and, if he is strong, four score years,
16 and those evil, and there is no peace in the days of this evil generation.' And in that generation the sons shall convict their fathers and their elders of sin and unrighteousness, and of the words of their mouth and the great wickednesses which they perpetrate, and concerning THEIR FORSAKING THE COVENANT WHICH THE LORD MADE BETWEEN THEM AND HIM, THAT THEY SHOULD OBSERVE AND DO ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS ORDINANCES AND ALL HIS LAWS, WITHOUT DEPARTING EITHER TO THE RIGHT HAND OR THE LEFT.
17 For all have done evil, and every mouth speaks iniquity and all their works are an uncleanness and
18 an abomination, and all their ways are pollution, uncleanness and destruction. Behold the earth shall be destroyed on account of all their works, and there shall be no seed of the vine, and no oil; for their works are altogether faithless,
and they shall all perish together, beasts and cattle and birds, and
19 all the fish of the sea, on account of the children of men
. And they shall strive one with another, the young with the old, and the old with the young, the poor with the rich, the lowly with the great, and the beggar with the prince, ON ACCOUNT OF THE LAW AND THE COVENANT; FOR THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN COMMANDMENT, AND COVENANT, AND FEASTS, AND MONTHS, AND SABBATHS, AND JUBILEES, AND ALL JUDGMENTS.
20 And they shall stand swords and war to turn them back into the way; but they shall
21 not return until much blood has been shed on the earth, one by another. And those who have escaped shall not return from their wickedness to the way of righteousness, but they shall all exalt themselves to deceit and wealth, that they may each take all that is his neighbour's, AND THEY SHALL NAME THE GREAT NAME, BUT NOT IN TRUTH AND NOT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEY SHALL DEFILE THE HOLI OF
22 HOLIES WITH THEIR UNCLEANNESS AND THE CORRUPTION OF THEIR POLLUTION. AND A GREAT PUNISHMENT SHALL BEFALL THE DEEDS OF THIS GENERATION FROM THE LORD, AND HE WILL GIVE THEM OVER TO THE SWORD AND TO
23 JUDGMENT AND TO CAPTIVITY, AND TO BE PLUNDERED AND DEVOURED. AND HE WILL WAKE UP AGAINST THEM THE SINNERS OF THE GENTILES, WHO HAVE NEITHER MERCY NOR COMPASSION, AND WHO SHALL RESPECT THE PERSON OF NONE, NEITHER OLD NOR YOUNG, NOR ANY ONE, FOR THEY ARE MORE WICKED AND STRONG TO DO EVIL THAN ALL THE CHILDREN OF MEN.
AND THEY SHALL USE VIOLENCE AGAINST ISRAEL AND TRANSGRESSION AGAINST JACOB,
And much blood shall be shed upon the earth,
And there shall be none to gather and none to bury.
24 In those days they shall cry aloud,
And call and pray that they may be saved from the hand of the sinners, the Gentiles;
But none shall be saved.
25 And the heads of the children shall be white with grey hair,
And a child of three weeks shall appear old like a man of one hundred years,
And their stature shall be destroyed by tribulation and oppression.
AND IN THOSE DAYS THE CHILDREN SHALL BEGIN TO STUDY THE LAWS, AND TO SEEK THE COMMANDMENTS,
AND TO RETURN TO THE PATH OR RIGHTEOUSNESS
27 And the days shall begin to grow many and increase amongst those children of men
Till their days draw nigh to one thousand years.
And to a greater number of years than (before) was the number of the days.
28 And there shall be no old man
Nor one who is satisfied with his days,
For all shall be (as) children and youths.
29 And all their days they shall complete and live in peace and in joy,
And there shall be no Satan nor any evil destroyer;
For all their days shall be days of blessing and healing.
30 And at that time the Lord will heal His servants,
And they shall rise up and see great peace,
And drive out their adversaries.
And the righteous shall see and be thankful,
And rejoice with joy for ever and ever,
And shall see all their judgments and all their curses on their enemies.
31 And their bones shall rest in the earth,
And their spirits shall have much joy,
And they shall know that it is the Lord who executes judgment,
And shows mercy to hundreds and thousands and to all that love Him
32 And do thou, Moses, write down these words; for thus are they written, and they record (them) on the heavenly tablets for a testimony for the generations for ever.

Chapter 23:10-32
Book of Jubilees

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 17:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE JUDGEMENT AND SALVATION OR THE ENTIRE DEVASTATED EARTH Répondre en citant

THE JUDGEMENT AND SALVATION OR THE ENTIRE DEVASTATED EARTH

1- Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
2- And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.
3- The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.
4- The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5- The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have TRANSGRESSED THE LAWS, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, BROKEN THE EVERLASTING COVENANT.
6- Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
7- The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.
8- The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.
9- They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.
10- The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.
11- There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.
12- In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.
13- When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

Isaiah 24: 1-13
(King James version)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 17:05 (2012)    Sujet du message: LE JUGEMENT ET LE SALUT OU LA TERRE ENTIÈRE DÉVASTÉE Répondre en citant

LE JUGEMENT ET LE SALUT OU LA TERRE ENTIÈRE DÉVASTÉE

1- Oui, l'Eternel va dévaster la terre, il va la ravager,
en bouleverser la surface, il en dispersera les habitants.
2- Un même sort atteint le prêtre et le commun du peuple,
le maître et son esclave, la dame et sa servante, vendeur et acheteur, emprunteur et prêteur, débiteur, créancier.
3- La terre sera dévastée totalement, pillée de fond en comble,
car l'Eternel lui-même a prononcé cette sentence.
4- La terre se dessèche et se dégrade, le monde dépérit et se dégrade, les gens haut-placés de la terre dépérissent aussi.
5- La terre a été profanée par ceux qui y habitent car ils ont TRANSGRESSÉ LES LOIS, ALTÉRÉ LES COMMANDEMENTS ET VIOLÉ L'ALLIANCE ÉTERNELLE.
6- A cause de cela, la terre se consume par la malédiction, ceux qui l'habitent en portent la condamnation et c'est pourquoi ils se consument; il n'en subsiste qu'un petit nombre.
7- Le vin nouveau est triste, la vigne est languissante et tous les bons vivants gémissent maintenant.
8- On n'entend plus le son des joyeux tambourins, le bruit tumultueux des gens en liesse a disparu et la musique allègre de la lyre a cessé.
9- On ne boit plus de vin en chantant des chansons, les boissons enivrantes sont devenues amères pour tous ceux qui les boivent.
10- Elle s'est effondrée, la cité du néant. Toute demeure est close, on n'y peut plus entrer.
11- Dans les rues, on se plaint qu'il n'y ait plus de vin; il n'y a plus de joie, toute allégresse est bannie de la terre.
12- Il ne reste plus dans la ville que la désolation; sa porte est fracassée, elle est en ruines.
13- Il en sera sur terre parmi les peuples comme au gaulage des olives ou comme au grappillage des raisins quand la vendange est terminée.

Ésaïe 24 : 1-13

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Nov - 03:42 (2012)    Sujet du message: DANIELS TIMELINE - P.1-12 Répondre en citant

DANIELS TIMELINE - P.1-12

VIDEO (new link) : 
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mo-zEhJEoo 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Nov - 16:54 (2012)    Sujet du message: MYSTERY BABYLON AT THE GATE - AMERICA IS FALLING! Répondre en citant

AN EMERGENCY WARNING FROM NATHAN LEAL

MYSTERY BABYLON AT THE GATE - AMERICA IS FALLING!

Nathan Leal - November 15, 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This alert reveals that an evil take over of America is upon us. This event will morph America into the Mystery Babylon of End Times Bible Prophecy

Several years ago, God revealed to me that the events found in the Book of Lamentations were coming to America. Until recently, I did not understand the complete picture of what this meant.

Over the past few days, the Holy Spirit revealed to me some of the key points regarding the things that are coming upon America and the world.

In my latest "News From the Wall Program # 10 - Part 2 ," Listen ... I went into great detail to explain the information that GOD was giving me about this matter.

I want to challenge every person reading this to please listen to this program because it explains the things that we are about to see. It explains these things from the physical point of view as well as from the spiritual.

The Reason for this Alert!

After I released the program, I received an email from a listener who made calculations using the formula that I shared in the message. The results were very interesting and in my opinion, INCREDIBLE! The formula is found in Jeremiah 39.

Based on the results of this calculation, I feel it necessary to release this very urgent warning!

The Key

In Jeremiah 39, we can read the outline of what is about to happen to America.

The attack of Jerusalem is recorded in several places in the Old Testament including Jeremiah and Lamentations. Jeremiah 39 goes into detail about the attack and fall of Jerusalem.

When Babylon entered Jerusalem, several things happened to the people under siege.

According to Jeremiah 39:2, Babylon penetrated the walls of Jerusalem in the 11th year, 4th month, and 9th day of King Zedekiah's reign.

Citation:
"In the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, on the ninth day of the month, the city was penetrated." Jeremiah. 39:2

Like Jerusalem, a mirror of these events is going to happen to America. Some of the things will happen in the spiritual realm and some in the physical realm but the bottom line is that America will be invaded by Babylon.

For Jerusalem, it was the literal nation of Babylon that conquered them. For America, it will be spiritual Babylon that is going to invade America. When this happens, it will turn the USA into the demon infested land that we read about in Revelation 18:2
Citation:
"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."

The result? America will change into the Mystery Babylon described above when this event occurs!

One of the most notable parallels between Judah's fall and America's fall is found in Jeremiah 39:2. In that verse, we read that Jerusalem was broken up 11 years after King Zedekiah was placed in power.

Citation:
"In the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, on the ninth day of the month, the city was penetrated." Jer. 39:2

The mention of Jerusalem's fall after eleven years is very key. In light of the events of the recent election, I applied the same formula to America.

If we use the same variable of eleven years and go backwards in time from where we are now, we arrive at the benchmark of the September 11 attacks.

When I applied the rest of the formula to America, (which was brought to my attention by one of my listeners, thanks M.S.,) we see something very interesting.

Moving forward from the date of September 11, 2001 and using the calculation found in the verse above (Jeremiah 39:2,)

1. September 11, 2001 + 11 years = September 11, 2012.
2. September 11, 2012 + 4 months = January 11, 2013
3. January 11, 2013 + 9 days = January 20, 2013

We arrive at the date of January 20, 2013!

Ladies and Gentlemen , January 20, 2013 happens to be the same day as the coming Presidential Inauguration!

The odds of this Biblical Prophecy randomly landing on Inauguration Day defy mere chance.

When we consider that the date is aligned with the event of Babylon taking over the land, I find the results stunning, chilling and very profound!

Therefore, the conclusion of the scriptural formula found in Jer.39:2 gives strong confirmation that the application of this verse does indeed apply to America.

The details of the coming Inauguration are as follows, according to the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution, Article 2, Section 1:
Citation:
"The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, ...and the terms of their successors shall then begin."

But being that this date falls on a Sunday, a small private ceremony will take place on the 20th and then a public ceremony will take place the next day on the 21st. In Obama's first Inauguration, he also had two ceremonies. One occurred in public and one was private. This will happen again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this means that according to the parallel found in the scriptures that I cited above, America is going to be officially taken over by the spirit of Babylon in the coming inauguration.

The ramifications of this is going to be profound for America. According to the next verse, Jeremiah 39:3
Citation:
"Then all the princes of the king of Babylon came in and sat in the Middle Gate..."

The Princes of Babylon went into the city and sat in the Middle Gate. If we look at this event in the spiritual realm, the middle gate can be viewed as the second heaven where the Principalities of Satan dwell.

Folks, the translation of this event causes me to give this very dire warning of concern.

On Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2013, a very dark event is going to take place in the invisible realm over America. Spiritual Babylon is going to arrive and take over America. The bottomless pit is going to release many demonic entities and these spirits are going to bring a mass influx of spiritual poison over the skies of America.

The end result is going to be an incredible change in the spiritual atmosphere of the USA. The feral demons that were once held at bay in the bottomless pit are going to be allowed to enter America and begin infecting their evil demonic sludge over the people.

A similar event took place in Pre-WW2 Germany as Hitler came into power. A plague of evil swept over their land. It blinded many of the German people and placed them under the bondage and a spell of darkness. History has revealed the results.

This dark reign is now coming to America. It is going to play out in days that are going to be very challenging for Christians.

I am sending this alert because the people of God need to be warned that the clock is ticking. We have approximately two months to prepare for the coming invasion of darkness. This warning must not be taken lightly. All of those that seek to be a part of the remnant need to seek to strengthen their walk with God NOW!!!

Again, ladies and Gentlemen, the odds of this Biblical Prophecy being random defy mere chance.

On election night 2012, many people felt the arrival of darkness and sadness. That was a foreshadow of what is going to come with the dark tide of evil on January 20th of next year.

Obama's placement in a second term is going to serve to finish the conquering of America. But the victory is going to be for the prince of darkness. The war against good and evil is going to become more pronounced.

Again, please listen to the recent "News from the Wall Program #10" - Listen , which goes into great detail about this topic.

Also my friends, in light of this new development I have a lot more information to add about this situation so please be looking for my next audio message that will further address these matters.

God Bless You All,

Nathan Leal - Watchman's Cry

http://watchmanscry.com/article_babylon_arrives.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Déc - 18:21 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE ISAIAH 9:10 JUDGMENT Répondre en citant

SYCAMORE: THE 9/11 TRAGEDY

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS-9u2-fnqw

THE ISAIAH 9:10 JUDGMENT - APPLICABILITY TO USA DISCUSSED

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wyxP0JGZfo 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) - P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> PAROLE DU SEIGNEUR POUR CES TEMPS DE LA FIN/WORD OF GOD IN THE END TIMES -> PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 1 sur 5

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation