LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LE FAUX MESSIE EST ARRIVÉ
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LE FAUX MESSIE EST ARRIVÉ - THE FALSE MESSIAH HAS ARRIVED (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 17:41 (2012)    Sujet du message: POPE ENCOURAGES PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST Répondre en citant

POPE ENCOURAGES PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST

READ REVELATION 13.

Points to Example of St. Bernard of Clairvaux

VATICAN CITY, OCT. 21, 2009 (Zenit.org).- Only Jesus is "joy to the heart," says Benedict XVI, citing words from St. Bernard of Clairvaux.

The Pope reflected today during the general audience on this 12th century saint, highlighting his personal relationship with Christ.

According to the Holy Father, "in a more than decisive way, the abbot of Clairvaux configures the theologian to the contemplative and the mystic. Only Jesus -- insists Bernard in face of the complex dialectical reasoning of his time -- only Jesus is 'honey to the mouth, song to the ear, joy to the heart.'"

Ideas like this one, noted the Pontiff, won the saint his traditional title: "Doctor Mellifluus: his praise of Jesus Christ, in fact, 'runs like honey.'"

Benedict XVI observed that "the abbot of Clairvaux does not tire of repeating that only one name counts, that of Jesus the Nazarene. 'Arid is all food of the soul,' [the saint] confesses, 'if it is not sprinkled with this oil; insipid, if it is not seasoned with this salt. What is written has no flavor for me, if I have not read Jesus.' And he concludes: 'When you discuss or speak, nothing has flavor for me, if I have not heard resound the name of Jesus.'"

The Pope said Bernard's concept of true knowledge of God consists in a "personal, profound experience of Jesus Christ and of his love."

"And this, dear brothers and sisters," he said, "is true for every Christian: Faith is above all a personal, intimate encounter with Jesus, and to experience his closeness, his friendship, his love; only in this way does one learn to know him ever more, and to love and follow him ever more. May this happen to each one of us."

--- --- ---

On ZENIT's Web page:

Full text of general audience address: www.zenit.org/article-27293?l=english

ZENIT

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 17:41 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 17:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: PREACHER TELLS OBAMA: "I KNOW MESSIAH, HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE. AND MR. OBAMA, YOU ARE NO MESSIAH"! Répondre en citant

PREACHER TELLS OBAMA: "I KNOW MESSIAH, HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE. AND MR. OBAMA, YOU ARE NO MESSIAH"!

October 26, 2009

You will be refreshed by the sermon segment which we are going to share with you. In this End of the Age, when the Illuminati is deceived the great majority of the population, and when false preachers are in abundance, it is strange to hear the kind of Biblical truth correctly attached to current news events as this sermon.

This sermon is attributed only to a black preacher from an Evangelical church in West Virginia. Stand by for some truth!
NEWS BRIEF: "STIMULUS SERMON: President Obama - The Future Pharaoh", By Peter Bronson, The Voice, October 26, 2009

"Good morning, brothers and sisters; it’s always a delight to see the pews crowded on Sunday morning, and so eager to get into God’s Word. Turn with me in your Bibles, if you will to the 47th chapter of Genesis, we’ll begin our reading at verse 13, and go through verse 27.

Brother Ray, would you stand and read that great passage for us?
….(reading)…

"Thank you for that fine reading, Brother Ray…. So we see that economic hard times fell upon Egypt , and the people turned to the government of Pharaoh to deal with this for them. And Pharaoh nationalized the grain harvest, and placed the grain in great storehouses that he had built. So the people brought their money to Pharaoh, like a great tax increase, and gave it all to him willingly in return for grain. And this went on until their money ran out, and they were hungry again."

"So when they went to Pharaoh after that, they brought their livestock -their cattle, their horses, their sheep, and their donkey - to barter for grain, and verse 17 says that only took them through the end of that year.. But the famine wasn't over, was it? So the next year, the people came before Pharaoh and admitted they had nothing left, except their land and their own lives. “There is nothing left in the sight of my lord but our bodies and our land. Why should we die before your eyes, both we and our land? Buy us and our land for food, and we with our land will be servants to Pharaoh.” So they surrendered their homes, their land, and their real estate to Pharaoh’s government, and then sold themselves into slavery to him, in return for grain."

"What can we learn from this, brothers and sisters?"

Now, watch as this preacher correctly draws the hard economic times in Egypt to the hard economic times of Bush/Obama.
"That turning to the government instead of to God to be our provider in hard times only leads to slavery? Yes. That the only reason government wants to be our provider is to also become our master? Yes."

How refreshing is this?

I find it exciting to hear this kind of fundamental preaching from the pulpit. This preacher is not deceived by the slick words from Mr. Obama, even if he has been portrayed during the campaign as the coming Messiah. This preacher can see the parallels between this economic hard times for Americans versus the hard economic times experienced by the Ancient Egyptians.
But, here is the really exciting part. This preacher is able to clearly see the bottom-line disaster awaiting all Americans as they sit back to demand that the Federal Government take action, and take control.

This preacher understands the lessons of history: whenever government offers help to the people, that government exacts a very high price. This price is usually a degree of control over the people that was not possible before the crisis hit. Notice also the proper sequence of events which systematically reduced a once free Egyptian citizen to absolute slavery under the oppressive heel of the government.

Re-reading the paragraph above, we see that the government systematically enslaved their people through the following steps.

1) Economic hard times fell upon Egypt , and the people turned to the government of Pharaoh to deal with this for them -- In other words, the people turned to the fox to guard their own henhouse. The government fox was only too eager to oblige.
2) Pharaoh nationalized the grain harvest, and placed the grain in great storehouses that he had built. In other words, Pharaoh seized control of the grain supplies, forcing the people to come to his officials to beg for a handout in order to bail them out.
3) So the people brought their money to Pharaoh, like a great tax increase, and gave it all to him willingly in return for grain. And this went on until their money ran out, and they were hungry again."

What was that famous quote from Benjamin Franklin, one of our Forefathers? "They who would exchange freedom for safety deserve neither freedom or safety." As you can now see, the Pharaoh systematically persuaded his people to exchange their freedom for survival.

4) So when they went to Pharaoh after that, they brought their livestock -their cattle, their horses, their sheep, and their donkey - to barter for grain, and verse 17 says that only took them through the end of that year.

But the famine wasn't over, was it?

5) So the next year, the people came before Pharaoh and admitted they had nothing left, except their land and their own lives. “There is nothing left in the sight of my lord but our bodies and our land. Why should we die before your eyes, both we and our land? Buy us and our land for food, and we with our land will be servants to Pharaoh.” So they surrendered their homes, their land, and their real estate to Pharaoh’s government, and then sold themselves into slavery to him, in return for grain."

At this point, the Egyptian people were slaves to the dictatorial regime of the Pharaoh -- and they only had themselves to blame. Had they banded together as citizens to solve their grain supply problem, instead of turning to the government, they might have kept freedom for themselves and for their children. But, no, they turned to a Pharaoh to solve their problem for them, hoping he could think for them because they certainly cannot think for themselves.

At this point, the preacher completes his analysis of the current situation as it applies to America under the leadership of President (Pharaoh) Obama.

"But I also tell you a great truth today, and an ominous one. We see the same thing happening today - the government today wants to “share the wealth “once again, to take it from us and redistribute it back to us. It wants to take control of healthcare, just as it has taken control of education, and ration it back to us, and when government rations it, then government decides who gets it, and how much, and what kind. And if we go along with it, and do it willingly, then we will wind up no differently than the people of Egypt did four thousand years ago - as slaves to the government, and as slaves to our leaders."

"What Mr. Obama’s government is doing now is no different from what Pharaoh’s government did then, and it will end the same."
I wonder if the Egyptian Pharaoh was aware of the occult plan known as the "Dialectic Struggle"? Was he aware of the maxim that "Conflict brings about change and controlled conflict brings about controlled change?"

Did this Egyptian Pharaoh take action during the early stages of the famine that lead his people to so panic that they turned to him and his advisers for the solution? Illuminized Freemasonry so strongly traces their roots back to Ancient Egypt that I would not be surprised to learn that the principle of "Controlled Conflict" was known and practiced all the way back to the time of the Pharaohs.

Certainly, Pharaoh used the crisis to his advantage and gained even more power over his subjects than he enjoyed beforehand. Today, this "Controlled Conflict" afflicting our economy is planned to deliver all of us at some point down the road to the final dictatorial Pharaoh of them all -- the Masonic Christ, also known as Antichrist.

Turning back to the story of Ancient Egypt, we see that God's Almighty hand moved wonderfully to bring His people through this famine which was so afflicting the average Egyptian citizen.
"But look how that passage ends, brothers and sisters! Thus Israel settled in the land of Egypt , in the land of Goshen .

And they gained possessions in it, and were fruitful and multiplied greatly.” God provided for His people, just as always has! They didn't end up giving all their possessions to government, no, it says they gained possessions!"

God's people today need to stop depending upon the Federal Government to think for us and to take action to "bail us out".

Such governmental action will always lead to a government dictatorship, and will certainly lead to the severe dictatorship which the Illuminati has planned for us all. Doubt it not.

This preacher then delivered a personal testimony that truly blessed my heart.

"And a lot of people like to call Mr. Obama a “Messiah,” don’t they? Is he a Messiah? A savior? Didn’t the Egyptians say, after Pharaoh made them his slaves, “You have saved our lives; may it please my lord, we will be servants to Pharaoh”?

"Well, I tell you this - I know the Messiah; the Messiah is a friend of mine; and Mr. Obama is no Messiah! No, brothers and sisters, if Mr. Obama is a character from the Bible, then he is Pharaoh."

I agree. I also know the Messiah, He is a personal friend of mine. And, you, Barack Obama, are no Messiah!

Furthermore, Christians need to "call upon the name of the Lord" for salvation out of these economic troubles. Our Bible is full of Precious Promises that we need to grab hold of through faith and through prayer. Several years ago, we posted an article concerning God's promises of deliverance to His people. Please take a few moments to read this most insightful article.

"God's Precious Promises During The Coming Dark Hours Of Planned Regional and World Wars" -- NEWS2182.

One more thing: Christians need to stop rushing after the God of Mammon, Prosperity and Personal Wealth. Recently, I attended a prophetic Christian conference held at a Christian church. After the speaker concluded his remarks, he threw the session open to a Question & Answer period. Many questions were asked over the next 60 minutes, the vast majority of which revolved around money.

* How can I financially survive?
* Should I invest in Precious metals, gold, silver and platinum?
* Should I take physical possession of my precious metals?
* How should I handle my 401K?
* Should I sell some of my lands and other hard assets?
* How can I personally survive the coming hard times?

Not one of the Christians in the audience ever asked a spiritual question, like, "How can I use my knowledge of the End of the Age signs to lead a person to salvation through Jesus Christ?"

Or, how can I effectively spread the Gospel within those people whom I know and with whom I associate?"

Too many Christians today are feverishly rushing after the pagan god of Mammon and Prosperity, just as the heathen are doing. There certainly was no difference in the mindset of these Christians and the mindset of unbelievers. My Bible states that it is useless to depend upon gold and silver at the End of the Age! Doesn't yours say the same thing?

"Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath..." (Zephaniah 1:18)

These are the End Days of God's wrath of which Jesus and the prophets warned long ago. These days lead directly into the Day of the Lord, the appearance of Antichrist and the establishment of his 7-year kingdom (The Tribulation).

Everyone who has put his faith in gold, silver and platinum to deliver them to safety rather than depending upon the Lord God and His promises are going to find themselves under the wrath of God. And, this includes those who profess Jesus Christ as Savior.

When each of us stands before the Lord Jesus on Rewards Day (The Judgment Seat of Christ), can you imagine Jesus complimenting them on how well they handled their gold, silver, platinum, and Wall Street assets? Or, do you think Jesus might be more interested in our spiritual heart condition and frame of mind during these times?

Don't you think Jesus will be concerned when you stand before Him about whether your focus was on saving precious souls? In fact, that emphasis has always been Jesus' priority, not physical possessions. Jesus told us:

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." (Matthew 6:19-21)

As I listened to the questions from these Christians during the Q& A session, it was very apparent to me that these people had laid up for themselves treasures on earth and were holding on to them as tightly as do unbelievers. It really stirred my spirit and broke my heart.

When God brings financial abundance upon a believer, He also expects much from that believer as to how he spends God's money and weather that abundance had become the anchor of the believer during times of crisis. God wants us to make Him our anchor -- not our hard assets or our precious metals.

What is the condition of your heart today?

These events are clearing telling us that the End of the Age is near, as is the appearance of the Man of Sin.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/newsletters/newsalert.htm

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 17:44 (2012)    Sujet du message: OBAMA THE CHOSEN PHARAOH Répondre en citant

OBAMA THE CHOSEN PHARAOH

VIDEOS :

Part 1 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTsxARCpTLw&feature=related

Part 2 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZq8Zotksj0&NR=1

Part 3 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W9rjEovCKI&feature=related

Part 4 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoE4yr5m1r8&NR=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 17:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: 'OBAMA IS, OF COURSE, GREATER THAN JESUS' Répondre en citant

'OBAMA IS, OF COURSE, GREATER THAN JESUS'

VIDEO : Danish Newspaper Politiken Says 'Obama Greater Than Jesus'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgG4rd8WDrQ&feature=player_embedded

BLASPHEMY, LIES AND ARROGANCE

Newspaper deifies American president, dismisses Christ

Posted: December 29, 2009
8:39 pm Eastern
By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

This messianic image of Obama was highlighted by ABC's Jake Tapper

An editorial in a Danish newspaper, citing both foreign and domestic policies pursued by President Barack Obama, is deifying the American political leader.

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus – if we have to play that absurd Christmas game," opined the unsigned editorial yesterday in Politiken, which boasts of being Denmark's largest newspaper, in publication since 1884.

The English translation is provided online by Julian Isherwood.

It continued, "But it is probably more meaningful to insist that with today's domestic triumph, that he has already assured himself a place in the history books – a space he has good chances of expanding considerably in coming years."

The newspaper says Obama "is provocative in insisting on an outstretched hand, where others only see animosity."

And while "his tangible results in the short time that he has been active – are few and far between," his words "remain in the consciousness of their audience and have long-term effects."

"He comes from humble beginnings and defends the weak and vulnerable, because he can identify himself with their conditions," the newspaper said. "And no we are not thinking of Jesus Christ, whose birthday has just been celebrated – but rather the President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama."

Here comes the (narcissist in) chief: Explore what makes 'the One' and only Barack Obama tick
The editorial noted that "the idea was naturally that the comparison between Jesus and Obama" would be made. "If such a comparison were to be made, it would, of course, inevitably be to Obama's advantage."

The editorial, written on the occasion of a legislative vote in favor of Obama's plan for a health care takeover by the government, cited "the right of every American not to be financially shipwrecked when their health fails" as well as the "biggest ever financial support package in America's history, a major disarmament agreement and the quickest-ever re-establishment of American reputation."

"On the other hand, we have Jesus' miracles that everyone still remembers, but which only benefitted a few. At the same time, we have the wonderful parables about his life and deeds that we know from the New Testament, but which have been interpreted so differently over the past 2000 years that it is impossible to give an unequivocal result of his work," the newspaper said.

"Well we all knew that this day would come," wrote Jeremy Wiggins on the American Family Association blogs.

"We knew that someone on the left side of the political spectrum would ultimately try to compare Barack Obama to Jesus," he wrote.

"What I want to know is this: How is any comparison made between a person who has done NOTHING and someone who has done EVERYTHING? President Obama has bowed before kings, but Jesus will have kings bowing before Him, because HE is THE King of Kings. I guess the closest comparison I could come up with would be comparing Obama to Jesus is like comparing an ant to a skyscraper, not only is one VASTLY greater than the other, but they are not even in the same category to compare!" he wrote.

WND has reported on the multiple references and suggestions of Obama's diety, including when British recording artist Sting said President Obama could be the answer to the world's problems –  the divine answer.

"In many ways, he's sent from God, because the world's a mess," he said in interview with the Associated Press as the time.

"The Truth" by Michael D'Antuono

Earlier, it was an associate editor at a college newspaper who wrote, "Obama is my Jesus."

Maggie Mertens, the associate editor at the campus paper at Massachusetts' Smith College, said, "Obama is my homeboy. And I'm not saying that because he's black – I'm saying that in reference to those Urban Outfitters T-shirts from a couple years ago that said, 'Jesus is my homeboy.' Yes, I just said it. Obama is my Jesus."

Her confession came in the Smithsophian's commentary section recently under the headline: "I Will Follow Him: Obama As My Personal Jesus."

"While you may be overtly religious and find this to be idol-worshipping, or may be overtly politically correct and just know that everything in that sentence could be found offensive, I'm afraid it's true anyway," she wrote.

Also, an artist who planned to unveil a portrait of Obama in a Christ-like pose with a crown of thorns upon his brow canceled the event due to "overwhelming public outrage."

And it was Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan who declared last year that when Obama talks, "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

There also was the development during Obama's campaign when a website called "Is Barack Obama the Messiah?" captured the wave of euphoria that followed the Democratic senator's remarkable rise.

The site was topped by an Obama quote strategically ripped from a Jan. 7, 2008, speech at Dartmouth College just before the New Hampshire Primary in which he told students, "A light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote" for Obama.

The site includes this:

OBAMA BE THY NAME
THY CHANGE WILL COME
THY WILL BE DONE ...

Related offers:

Here comes the (narcissist in) chief: Explore what makes 'the One' and only Barack Obama tick
Do Christians even realize their ultimate destiny? Learn the fantastic future you probably haven't been told, direct from your very own Bible! Read the No. 1 best-selling book that champions the absolute truth of scrïpture, "Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You've Never Been Told" -- personally autographed!

Get Richard Rives' amazing probe into biblical history! "Time is the Ally of Deceit" complete book and DVD collection

"Time is the Ally of Deceit" (Just the book)

Richard Rives' classic book "Too Long in the Sun" on how pagan sun worship has influenced today's Christianity

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=120459

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 17:55 (2012)    Sujet du message: KIM CLEMENT – OBAMA IS GOD'S MAN Répondre en citant

KIM CLEMENT – OBAMA IS GOD'S MAN

I have not been following the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) bandits for a while now, because the Emergent movement took front stage in South Africa and I needed to focus on that. But I thought it was time to go back and peek into the cracks to see what was and has transpired within the NAR camp and oh my, things are not good. Not that I expect it to be good…err.

So Kim Clement (born in South Africa) is at it again. This time with his Obama prophecy. For once he actually got something right, however the god he speaks about and get’s his information from is NOT the One and only living God who sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for our sin.

Another reason for posting this prophelie is because of his focus on Africa. And here at DTW we just love it when the Prophelets speak about Africa.

So here we go, brace yourself for the words of Kim Clement: taken from The Elijah list

March 29, 08 – Obama Prophecy

THE MIDDLE EAST

God says, “There is a sway in the political arena; a change in your political world. Enough of this discussion about Jeremiah Wright.” God said, “This makes no difference. It is a spirit that has endeavored to rock and sway the people and to divide them.” God said, “I will sway it next week. Yes, I will, and because of Pennsylvania, I will raise up the man I want,” says the Lord, “to rule and to reign and to declare victory in the Middle East.”

We declare victory in the Middle East tonight. We declare victory in America tonight.

For the Spirit of God says, “Hear, oh people of Zion. Those who have been afraid in Zion, those who have been afraid in this nation–fear not! For your news media has intimidated you, and therefore, it is My turn. Next week, I will arise. I will change everything.”

“I’M TALKING ABOUT OBAMA”

http://www.discerningtheworld.com/category/sharia-law/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 17:59 (2012)    Sujet du message: CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE PAUL SCHIFFER PROPOSES LEGISLATION TO OUTLAW OBAMA 'CZARS' Répondre en citant

CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE PAUL SCHIFFER PROPOSES LEGISLATION TO OUTLAW OBAMA 'CZARS'

http://www.paulschiffer2010.com/

CANTON, Ohio, March 4 /Christian Newswire/ -- Paul Schiffer, Republican Candidate for Congress in Ohio's 16th Congressional District, has written legislation to outlaw Barack Obama's dozens of 'CZARS' in the White House. Schiffer promises to introduce this legislation in Congress after election to Congress. Schiffer explained:

"I believe 'Czars' are un-American. It started out as almost an inside-the-Beltway joke under Republican Administrations -- calling a Presidential adviser a 'Czar.' But the idea of Presidential 'Czars' has become a worrying trend. If we continue on this path, Presidential over-use of White House 'Czars' threatens to weaken America's democratic system."

Schiffer stated:

"Placing the authority for Executive Branch business under unelected, unaccountable 'Czars' confuses and undermines our American system. The U.S. Constitution establishes the idea of Departments whose heads must be confirmed by the U.S. Senate. Concentrating more and more power in the hands of 'Czars' has the effect of setting up a whole new, alternative 'shadow government' outside of our American system. This is creating worry among some patriots that at a time of national crisis and confusion, these Czars could serve as a power center outside of our established American system of Departments, with Secretaries confirmed by the United States Senate."

Paul Schiffer further clarified:

"My legislation allows Presidents to have any advisors they want, and call them anything they want. However, White House advisors like 'Czars' will have no authority over any part of the U.S. Government. My legislation would prohibit any White House advisor from exercising authority over any Federal or State government official, employee, office or department, and would protect every government official and employee from not obeying any White House advisor other than the President himself. The President, of course, is the Chief Executive of the Executive Branch and the President may always act under his own authority in his own name. Obviously, my legislation creates exceptions for any special chain of command established by statute that might be agreed to between the Congress and the President, such as with national security matters."

Paul Schiffer is the only real conservative -- with a demonstrated record of action over 20 years -- seeking the GOP nomination for Congress. Ohio's 16th District was held by Republican Ralph Regula for 33 years and by the GOP for 58 years. In 2008, the District voted 43% for McCain vs. 41% for Obama yet narrowly elected John Boccieri. Paul's website:
http://www.paulschiffer2010.com./

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/7292713219.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:00 (2012)    Sujet du message: WOODY ALLEN: ‘OBAMA SHOULD BECOME DICTATOR’ Répondre en citant

WOODY ALLEN: ‘OBAMA SHOULD BECOME DICTATOR’

May 15, 2010 - 4:27 pm

Oscar-winning director Woody Allen said this week that he liked President Obama and his policies so much he wished Obama become dictator and implemented his plans by force.

“I’m thrilled with Obama, I think it’s great. The Republican Party should get out of their way and stop trying to hurt him,” Allen told reporters at Cannes. “It would be good if it could be a dictator for a few years, because he could make a lot of good things quickly.”

With this comment, Allen joins actor Sean Penn in the list of ubber-Leftists celebrities with fascistic tendencies. Penn said in March that journalists should be arrested for criticizing Venezuelan dictator-president Hugo Chávez.

http://www.jackliberty.com/woody-allen-obama-should-become-dictator/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:04 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAK MINISTER WANTS OBAMA TO BE ''LEADER OF ALL MUSLIMS'' Répondre en citant

PAK MINISTER WANTS OBAMA TO BE ''LEADER OF ALL MUSLIMS''

03/09/2010

Islamabad, Sep 2 (PTI) A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero in New York and become the "Amir-ul-Momineen" or Caliph of Muslims.

Minister of State for Industries Ayatullah Durrani, who belongs to the ruling Pakistan People''s Party, said the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr festival, expected to be observed on September 11, would be a "golden opportunity" for Obama to offer Eid prayers and declare himself the leader of all Muslims.

"In this way, all the problems of the Muslim world would be solved," Durrani told The Nation newspaper.

Durrani, a former member of the Pakistan Ideological Council, contended that the Muslim world is in "dire need" of a Caliph and occupying this distinguished slot would provide Obama "exemplary titles" like "Mullah Barack Hussain Obama" or "Allama Obama".

He said: "The time is approaching fast. Barack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it."

Obama''s elevation to the Islamic Caliphate would be the "key to success, he claimed but did not offer any explanation for his remarks.

''Ground Zero'' is the former site of the fallen twin towers of the World Trade Center.

http://news.in.msn.com/international/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4337606&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=640&width=950+

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:11 (2012)    Sujet du message: LE FAUX MESSIE EST ARRIVÉ Répondre en citant

UN MINISTRE PAKISTANAIS DEMANDE À OBAMA DE SE PROCLAMER CHEF DE TOUS LES MUSULMANS LE 11 SEPTEMBRE

Dans l'article, il est dit : "La déclaration d’un califat islamique (mondial) serait la “clé de la réussite” a-t-il ajouté, mais n’a fourni aucune explication pour ses remarques."

Savez-vous ce que cela veut dire, chers amis, frères et soeurs? Un caliphe mondial est un appel à l'unisson de tous les musulmans du monde pour tuer tous les infidèles en utilisant les pires techniques barbares qui soit. Autrement dit, de tuer tous les gens qui refuseront de se convertir à l'Islam, sans oublier leur détermination à exterminer tous les chrétiens et les Juifs.

Réveillez-vous les amis, la ruine est à la porte. Vous avez cru aux mensonges de l'ennemi, vous n'avez pas veillé, vous vous êtes moqués de ceux et celles qui, jour après jour, vous avertissaient du danger.

Vos leaders religieux corrompus vous ont égaré et vous avez perdu une des choses les plus importantes que le Créateur nous ait donné : le discernement. Vos églises sont remplies de petits cours agréables qui n'ont que pour but que de vous concentrer sur vous-mêmes, au lieu de regarder aux choses de Dieu. Vos églises sont de plus en plus remplies d'esprits de démons qui se manifestent devant vous, mais vous ne le voyez pas parce que vous n'avez pas pris garde.

Le Seigneur a dit que le jugement commencerait par la maison de Dieu et ce n'est pas pour rien. Les chrétiens et la nation juive se sont unifiés avec la Babylone des temps de la fin : le Conseil Mondial des Églises et par cela, ils nous ont démontré qu'ils ne servaient pas le Dieu du Ciel et de la Terre, mais Satan et ses démons. Leur programme est le même que les Nations Unies qui nous est présenté de manière tout aussi séductrice afin de vous amener à croire que le mensonge est la vérité et la vérité mensonge.

Repentez-vous et sortez de là, peuple de Dieu et ne participez pas à ses péchés. Dieu va maintenant juger ceux qui ont pris plaisir au mensonge.

Des événements très important sont à venir dans les prochains jours : Une possible signature pour le Traité de Paix entre la Palestine et Israël, qui donnerait Jérusalem aux musulmans - ce qui voudrait dire que l'ennemi a conquis la place que Dieu s'est choisi sur Terre pour se faire connaître aux nations. Et une possible proclamation qu'Obama deviendrait le chef de tous les musulmans, le 11 septembre prochain. Je suis de celle qui pense qu'Obama est l'Antichrist. Est-ce que durant cette possible proclamation, Satan pourrait lui confier, comme il l'a fait avec le Pape en place, sa puissance comme il est dit dans Apocalypse 13:2b "Le dragon lui confia sa puissance, son trône et son grand pouvoir" Le chapitre 13 nous parle de 2 bêtes qui auront les mêmes pouvoirs et la même idéologie.

Et la mise en avant de "La déclaration d’un califat islamique (mondial), qui serait selon un ministre pakistanais, la “clé de la réussite. C'est donc un appel à la destruction totale contre tous les peuples. La haine et la mort seront partout. La joie disparaîtra des visages de ceux qui n'ont pas veillé, la peur et la crainte s'installeront partout et nul ne sera à l'abri, à moins d'avoir le sceau de Dieu sur son front.

L'année 2010 semble être désignée pour la mise en place de cette grande persécution qui fera que le monde vivra dans un monde où la violence sera omniprésente et à tous les coins de rue.

Se pourrait-il que ce jour du 11 septembre prochain ne devienne la journée où la tuerie à grande échelle commencera? Rappelez-vous des dates importantes où débutèrent les inquisitions du style médiéval, espagnole ou contre le peuple de Dieu, à travers les siècles. Il y avait toujours un jour 1, où des milliers de personnes étaient tuées avant que la terreur et la dictature ne s'installe dans tel ou tel pays. Il est donc fort possible que des centaines de cellules dormantes puissent être activées en ce jour et être lâchées lousse à travers le monde. Soyez donc sur vos gardes et vigilant. Le monde entrerait alors dans sa période la plus noire dans l'histoire de l'humanité. Les 7 années de tribulations telles que prophétisées dans les Saintes Écritures deviendraient alors réelles. Prenez le temps de lire le livre de Daniel et de l'Apocalypse où il est aussi dit et démontré que seul le Messie d'Israël, qui reviendra après ces 7 années de grandes tourmentes, pourra finalement ramener la Paix sur Terre et détruira tous ses ennemis qui se sont élevés contre Sa royauté.

L'humanité se trouve donc à un point tournant important dans son histoire. Nous sommes cette génération dont on parlé les prophètes et les apôtres. Nos yeux voient de grandes choses qui ont été prophétisées il y a des milliers d'années s'accomplir chaque jour, devant nos yeux. Nous ne pouvons que nous émerveiller de voir que tout ce qui a été prophétisé puisse s'accomplir tel qu'il a été écrit. Et nous, qui avons ce discernement et qui avons veillé, avons vu de grandes manifestations de la part de notre Dieu toutes ces années, et avons compris les temps que nous étions rendus. Les autres, ceux qui dorment sont ceux qui rejettent les événements présents et qui croient qu'un monde de Paix va prendre place. How dare, they are! Et ce sont ceux aussi qui nous traitent d'extrémiste et d'ennemi des gens de bien (eux). Le plus important malgré tut cela est de rester fidèle jusqu'au bout en Celui en qui nous avons cru, car là est la victoire finale. Soit que nous vivions ou soit que nous mourrions, tenons-nous debout pour la Vérité et la Justice, car sans elle, il ne peut y avoir de Paix. Gardons nos yeux fixés sur l'essentiel et gardons espérance qu'un jour le Prince de la Paix reviendra remettre de l'ordre sur cette Terre. Ce qu'Il a promis, Il l'accomplira! Il a dit qu'Il reviendrait et Il reviendra!

Peuple de Dieu et nations, l'heure de vérité a sonné!

Par Melba le 3 septembre 2010

Cela ressemble à un poisson d’avril mais nous sommes en septembre et la source est considérée comme sérieuse: MSN news.

Islamabad, Sep 2 (PTI) : Un ministre pakistanais souhaite que le président américain Barack Obama officie les prières de l’Aïd à Ground Zero à New York le 11 septembre prochain et qu’il se proclame l’ “Amir-el-Mominin» ou le calife des musulmans à cette occasion.

Le Ministre d’État de l’industrie Ayatollah Durrani, qui appartient au parti “Pakistan People’’s Party” actuellement au pouvoir, a déclaré que les prochaines célébrations de l’Aid-el-Fitr, qui doivent avoir lieu le 11 Septembre, serait une “occasion en or” pour Obama de diriger les prières de l’Eid et de se déclarer le chef de tous les musulmans.

De cette façon, tous les problèmes du monde musulman seraient résolus”, dit Durrani dans le journal The Nation.

Durrani, un ancien membre du Conseil idéologique du Pakistan, a soutenu que le monde musulman est en “besoin urgent” d’un calife et remplir cette fonction permettrait à Obama d’avoir des ”titres prestigieux” comme “Mullah Barack Obama Hussein” ou “Allama Obama”.

Il a dit: “Le temps approche rapidement. Barack Obama Hussein doit agir maintenant. Il s’agit d’une occasion en or, et les musulmans en ont vraiment besoin.”

La déclaration d’un califat islamique (mondial) serait la “clé de la réussite” a-t-il ajouté, mais n’a fourni aucune explication pour ses remarques.

”Ground Zero”est l’ancien site des tours jumelles du World Trade Center à New York.

Source : Msn via Atlasshrugs Traduction Bivouac-id.

http://www.bivouac-id.com/2010/09/03/un-ministre-pakistanais-demande-a-obama-de-se-declarer-chef-de-tous-les-musulmans-le-11-septembre/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bivouac-id+%28Bivouac-ID%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:12 (2012)    Sujet du message: MUST SEE! OBAMA AS SHIVA THE DESTROYER ON COVER OF NEWSWEEK Répondre en citant

MUST SEE! OBAMA AS SHIVA THE DESTROYER ON COVER OF NEWSWEEK

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqVuEfGO9aU

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:15 (2012)    Sujet du message: STEVE QUAYLE! SURVIVE TO THRIVE NOV 19 Répondre en citant

STEVE QUAYLE! SURVIVE TO THRIVE NOV 19

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/obama-on-the-cover-of-newsweek

VIDEOS :

PART 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxpbBzpnG8

PART 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZEfIZNuNLU&p=71B6F47F91EF1075

PART 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofB23RgB0pE&list=PL71B6F47F91EF1075&…

PART 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6YfR80zg4U&list=PL71B6F47F91EF1075&…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:16 (2012)    Sujet du message: OBAMA - REVEALED Répondre en citant

OBAMA - REVEALED

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2g5bdVnXM0

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:21 (2012)    Sujet du message: APOLLYON RISING 2012 Répondre en citant

PART NINE—Read It Before It Is Banned By The US Government

Monday, June 8, 2009

Editor's note: All notations will be cited when this series of articles have concluded. The information is based on research contained in Tom Horn's upcoming new book:

APOLLYON RISING 2012

THE FINAL MYSTERY OF THE GREAT SEAL REVEALED

A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here

A ‘NOD’ FROM THE CRAFT & THE ALTAR OF ZEUS

It would be pleasant to think that using the Bible during the US Presidential Oath of Office actually means something to those who place their hand on it and swear to “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States… so help me God.” But Obama, who had to repeat his swearing in ceremony after the word “faithfully” was garbled by Chief Justice John Roberts during the inauguration, did so the following day in the Map Room of the White House before a press pool and a small group of aides, and this time, the Oath was administered without the use of a Bible, insinuating to some that the Good Book was only public “eye-candy” in the first instance and also that the Oath of Barack Hussein Obama was biblically invalid.

While this may seem trivial to the average person, what it means to secret orders is consequential. Groups such as Masons (who honored Obama with the first-ever-inaugural ball in Washington, DC, January 20th, 2009) esteem rituals, gestures, the use of books such as the Bible, and Oaths taken by heads of State to be of the highest mystical importance. This is why everything they do is administered through appropriate rituals, initiations and incitations. Ethereal power—including supernatural agents—can be manipulated, bound and released to execute blessings or curses as a result of proper oaths. Breaking an oath can likewise result in dire repercussion in their opinion. Because this is not taken lightly by occultists, members of the Craft would have a difficult time believing the Oath of Office of the President of the US—one of the most hallowed American traditions—was so easily flubbed. The very beginning of the Oath, “I do solemnly swear,” is a spiritual petition. The word ‘solemn’ means ‘an invocation of a religious sanction’ or entreaty before deity to witness, sanction and bless the binding nature of the ceremony to carry out the office or duty. The oath also binds the individual before “God” to faithfully execute the covenant. Thus government representatives make an oath before taking public office, and witnesses in a court of law take an oath to “swear to tell the truth” before offering testimony.

These principles are deeply rooted in the Judeo-Christian faith as well as most other religions. Though there is no way of knowing what the Presidential Oath of Office deeply means to Obama or whether the blunder and redo of the swearing in ceremony was anything more than an accident, the unprecedented gaffe was suspicious to some as possibly representing important hidden meaning. Misgivings over it were additionally compounded when reflected against other curious activities and declarations by Barack Obama, which most of the media missed, downplayed, or simply refused to report on, that strongly connected his emergence with occult mythology identified in the Bible as both prophetic and demonic.

An extraordinary example of this was when Obama gave his speech in Berlin, Germany, on July 24th, 2008, titled “The World that Stands as One.” More than a few students of occult history took notice of the symbolism and location of the event, even causing some who until then had rejected any “antichrist” labels hurled at Obama to reconsider their position. This included respected Catholic writer Michael O’Brien, best known for his apocalyptic novel Father Elijah. O’Brien had received numerous letters and emails from subscribers and visitors to his website wondering if Obama was the Antichrist. At first O’Brien wrote that this was not possible. Then a friend that had seen Obama’s speech in Berlin called him, talking about how mesmerizing the speech was and that an announcer over German radio had said: “We have just heard the next President of the United States… and the future President of the World.” By now Obama was conveying an unusual likeness to the Antichrist character of his novel. After watching the Berlin speech several times for himself, O’Brien sent out a newsletter in which he admitted that, while he still doubted Obama was the prophesied ruler of the end times, he had come to believe he was “a carrier of a deadly moral virus, indeed a kind of anti-apostle spreading concepts and agendas that are not only anti-Christ but anti-human as well.” O’Brien finally conceded Obama could be instrumental in ushering in the dreaded Great Tribulation period, and worse, that he was “of the spirit of Antichrist.” [34] After Obama’s term of office was underway, O’Brien pointed out the numerous foreign and domestic problems Obama was facing, including wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the possibility of a new war with Iran, and issues related to the crumbling financial systems, saying these obstacles could overshadow Obama and lead to his defeat in the next presidential election. O’Brien then added in what was a clear reference to the coming of Antichrist, “Alternatively, he could become the ‘Great Facilitator,’ negotiator, peacemaker, working marvels throughout the world as he moves from one seemingly unsolvable problem to another.” [35]

Because it is true that any significant public political event requires both forethought and symbolic meaning, the location where Obama gave his Berlin speech in front of Berlin’s Victory Column contributed to O’Brien’s conclusions. The site was offensive to educated Germans as well as to Christians and Jews because of its ties to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. It was nevertheless oddly appropriate, for it was upon this exact location that Hitler had planned to enthrone himself in the Welthauptstadt Germania—the new “World Capital” upon winning World War II.

During the 1930s, Hitler commissioned Albert Speer “the first architect of the Third Reich” to design the new capital. As part of the plans, the “Siegessäule” or Berlin Victory Column—a 226-foot monument topped by a golden winged figure representing Borussia, the female personification of Prussia, and Victoria, the cult goddess of military victory—was removed from its location in front of the Reichstag building in 1939 and relocated to its current location in the Tiergarten, a 495 acre park in the middle of Berlin where Obama gave his speech in front of the Nazi symbol.

Rainer Brüderle, deputy leader of the liberal political party Free Democrats in Germany complained to the newspaper Bild am Sonntag: “The Siegessäule in Berlin was moved to where it is now by Adolf Hitler. He saw it as a symbol of German superiority and of the victorious wars against Denmark, Austria and France.” This represented a serious question In Brüderle’s mind as to “whether Barack Obama was advised correctly in his choice of the Siegessäule as the site to hold a speech on his vision for a more cooperative world.” [36] Another German politician named Andreas Schockenhoff was equally disturbed, saying, “It is a problematic symbol.” [37]

Evidently it was not problematic for Obama, who stood in front of it and saluted the German audience in a way eerily similar to what Adolf Hitler used to do, followed by thousands returning the salute, which is against German law. When Obama ended his speech in front of the war goddess, he said, “With an eye toward the future, with resolve in our hearts, let us remember this history, and answer our destiny, and remake the world once again.” This is exactly what Hitler had promised to do and exactly where he had planned to memorialize it.

Of greater significance and not far from where Obama delivered his rousing speech, is the Great Altar of Zeus in the Pergamon Museum. According to several reports, Obama visited the Great Altar while in Berlin, which is especially important given what he did on returning to the United States. Before we examine Obama’s revealing actions, consider carefully what the Bible says about the Altar of Zeus in the letter to the church in Pergamos (Pergamum, Pergamon).

“And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and has not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” (Rev. 2:12-13).

In the Greek, the phrase “where Satan’s seat is” literally means, “where a throne to Satan is.” Scholars identify this throne or ‘seat’ as the Great Altar of Zeus that existed in Pergamos at that time. So important was the worship of Zeus in ancient Pergamos that perpetual sacrifices were offered to him upon the towering and famous 40-foot high altar. Antipas, the first leader and martyr of the early Christian church is believed to have been slain on this altar, slowly roasting to death inside the statue of a bull, the symbol and companion of Zeus. The phrase in Revelation 2:13 “wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” is considered a citation of this event.

Approximately two-thousand years after Revelation 2:13 was written, German archeologists removed the massive altar of Zeus from the ruins of Pergamos and took it to Berlin, where it was restored as the centerpiece of the Pergamon Museum. It is here that Hitler first adored it, later building an outdoor replica of it from which he gave a series of speeches that mesmerized many Germans.

“Fast forward about another 75 years,” says blogger El Gallo. “Another charismatic young politician mesmerizes huge German crowds with a rousing speech in Berlin. Barack Hussein Obama…. [and] did Barack Obama visit… the Great Altar of Zeus…? Presumably he did.” [38]

Whether Obama received inspiration from the throne of Satan while in Berlin or not, what he did next was astonishing. Upon returning to the United States, he immediately commissioned the construction of a Greek-columned stage from which he made his acceptance speech for his party’s nomination. Because Greek temples such as those built to honor Zeus were thought to house the patron deity, the GOP ridiculed Obama, mocking him as playing Zeus of “Mount Olympus” and accusing his supporters of “kneeling” before the “Temple of Obama.” The New York Post ran an enlightening Convention Special supplement on August 28th, 2008 with the telling headline: ‘O’ MY GOD: DEMS ERECT OBAMA TEMPLE blazoned across the front cover. But it was not until blogger Joel Richardson pointed out how the design of Obama’s stage was a dead ringer for the Great Altar of Zeus [39] that Obama’s campaign managers tried to explain away the design as being a conglomeration representing the portico of the White House with the U.S. capital building. “But experts agreed with Richardson,” Gallo wrote, “it was a replica of the Great Altar of Pergamum.” [40]

Thus, incredibly, like Hitler, Obama had honored the goddess Victoria with his presence before ordering a replica of the biblical throne of Satan built, upon which he accepted his date with destiny.

A final troubling disclosure at the conclusion of this entry may cast light on why Obama seemed fascinated with such anti-Christian symbolism in the lead-up to his election victory. A Hadith (tradition) sacred to Shiite Islam from the 17th century contains a prophecy from Ali ibn Abi-Talib, which predicts that just before the return of the Mahdi (the end-times redeemer of Islam), a “tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West.” This leader will command “the strongest army on earth” and will bear “a clear sign” from the third imam, Hussein. The prophecy concludes that: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.”

Does this Islamic prophecy identify Obama as the “promised warrior” who comes to help the savior of Shiite Muslims conquer the world? Amir Taheri asked this very question for Forbes Magazine in October, 2008, pointing out how “Obama’s first and second names—Barack Hussein—mean ‘the blessing of Hussein’ in Arabic and Persian” while his “family name, Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means ‘he is with us,’ the magic formula in Majlisi’s tradition.” [41]

Leap forward to 2009, and Barack Hussein Obama on June 4 gave an unprecedented speech to the Muslim world from Cairo, Egypt declaring that he is launching a new era between the United States and the Muslim world. For the first time, Obama was forthright about his Muslim heritage and stated that the United States—which he is on record as saying is “no longer a Christian nation”—is now “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.” Newsweek editor Evan Thomas followed the president’s speech with a declaration reflected in the opinion of many, that “Obama is standing above the country, above the world, he is a sort of God.”

Posted by Tom Horn at 4:58 AM

http://defenderpublishing.blogspot.com/2009/06/part-nineread-it-before-it-i…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:23 (2012)    Sujet du message: CROSSTALK ON US UNREST: DEMOS RISING Répondre en citant

CROSSTALK ON US UNREST: DEMOS RISING

Check the picture of Obama - the Egyptian King = Antichrist

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SC742Ymb_A

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:24 (2012)    Sujet du message: ANTICHRIST~12TH IMAM~LIBYA~WARS~JAPAN~MORE ENDTIME EVENTS~!!! Répondre en citant

ANTICHRIST~12TH IMAM~LIBYA~WARS~JAPAN~MORE ENDTIME EVENTS~!!!

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDahlXvO97o

Don't forget that in May 2011, there will be the Declaration of Just Peace (International Peace Convention) in Jamaica

From Robert Preston

ALERT** Today on Rush,at 2:57pm just before signing off, He Talked about Obummer Bringing on the Caliphate, and Says That He thinks that Obummer Believes he is the 12the Emom!!, and the Isamic World Believes that the Mahdi will Show him self Soon!..On Tape today on Fox!..and Also on Hannity!..There all Jumping onto the Band Wagon!..

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: IRANIAN VIDEO SAYS MAHDI IS 'NEAR' Répondre en citant

IRANIAN VIDEO SAYS MAHDI IS 'NEAR'

Is Obama will receive the "unction" (new programmation or occult powers) from his master Lucifer?

By Erick Stakelbeck
CBN News Terrorism Analyst Monday, March 28, 2011RSS

The latest version of Adobe Flash Player is required to watch this video. Please click on the link below to download the latest version. Thanks!

Ad Feedback New evidence has emerged that the Iranian government sees the current unrest in the Middle East as a signal that the Mahdi--or Islamic messiah--is about to appear.

CBN News has obtained a never-before-seen video produced by the Iranian regime that says all the signs are moving into place -- and that Iran will soon help usher in the end times.

While the revolutionary movements gripping the Middle East have created uncertainty throughout the region, the video shows that the Iranian regime believes the chaos is divine proof that their ultimate victory is at hand.

'The Coming is Near'

The propaganda footage has reportedly been approved at the highest levels of the Iranian government.

It's called The Coming is Near and it describes current events in the Middle East as a prelude to the arrival of the mythical tweflth Imam or Mahdi -- the messiah figure who Islamic scrïptures say will lead the armies of Islam to victory over all non-Muslims in the last days.

"This video has been produced by a group called the Conductors of the Coming, in connection with the Basiji -- the Iranian paramilitary force, and in collaboration with the Iranian president's office," said Reza Kahlil, a former member of Iran's Revolutionary Guards who shared the video with CBN News.

Kahlili, author of the book, A Time to Betray, worked as a double agent for the CIA inside the Iranian regime.

"Just a few weeks ago, Ahmadenijad's office screened this movie with much excitement for the clerics," Kahlili told CBN News. "The target audience is Muslims in the Middle East and around the world."

To watch the video in its entirety, visit Kahlili's website.

The video claims that Iran is destined to rise as a great power in the last days to help defeat America and Israel and usher in the return of the Mahdi. And it makes clear the Iranians believe that time is fast approaching.

"The Hadith have clearly described the events and the various transformations of countries in the Middle East and also that of Iran in the age of the coming," said a narrator, who went on to say that America's invasion of Iraq was foretold by Islamic scrïpture--and that the Mahdi will one day soon rule the world from Iraq.

Other 'Prophetic' Signs

The ongoing upheavals in other Middle Eastern countries like Yemen and Egypt--including the rise of the Muslim Brotherood -- are also analyzed as prophetic signs that the Mahdi is near -- so is the current poor health of the king of Saudi Arabia, an Iranian rival.

"Isn't the presence of Abdullah, his illness, and his uncertain condition, great news for those anxious for the coming?" asks the narrator.

Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Khameini, and Hassan Nasrallah, leader of Iran's terrorist proxy Hezbollah, are hailed as pivotal end times players, whose rise was predicted in Islamic scrïptures.

The same goes for Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadenijad, who the video says will conquer Jerusalem prior to the Mahdi's coming.

"I think it's a very grave development," Mideast expert Joel Rosenberg, author of The Twelfth Imam, told CBN News, "because it gives you a window into the thinking of the Iranian leadership: that they believe the time for war with Israel may be even sooner than others had imagined."

Kahlili says The Coming is Near will soon be distributed by the Iranian regime throughout the Middle East. He explained that their goal is to instigate further uprisings in Arab countries.

+ VIDEO :
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/March/Iranian-Regime-Video-Says-Mahdi-is-Near-/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:27 (2012)    Sujet du message: LIMBAUGH: OBAMA BELIEVES HE'S THE 12th IMAM Répondre en citant

LIMBAUGH: OBAMA BELIEVES HE'S THE 12th IMAM

March 29, 2011

VIDEO :
http://nation.foxnews.com/rush-limbaugh/2011/03/29/limbaugh-obama-believes-hes-12th-imam

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:28 (2012)    Sujet du message: GROUP BEHIND KING JAMES BIBLE CONGRESSIONAL RESOLUTION THINKS OBAMA MIGHT BE ANTICHRIST Répondre en citant

GROUP BEHIND KING JAMES BIBLE CONGRESSIONAL RESOLUTION THINKS OBAMA MIGHT BE ANTICHRIST

April 26, 20119:05AM
Post by Sarah Posner

Alabama Republican Robert Aderholt and West Virginia Democrat Nick Rahall have introduced a Congressional Resolution, timed to coincide with the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, designed to express the body's "gratitude" for the "influence" the KJV has had on "countless families, individuals, and institutions in the United States."

The bipartisan co-sponsors were lobbied by the small non-profit Bible Nation Society, based in Corunna, Michigan, said Jason Georges, the group's executive director. Georges said that other members of Congress, particularly the Congressional Prayer Caucus, were also interested in the KJV resolution.

The Bible Nation Society, affiliated with Immanuel Baptist Church in Corunna, was founded by Immanuel's pastor, Douglas Levesque. At the Bible Nation Society's 2010 Bible in Culture Conference, Levesque preached on the "Antichrist Quotient," in which he laid out wide-ranging conspiracy theories that President Obama might be the Antichrist.

The Bible Nation Society, which is also sponsoring an Expo on the National Mall next week to celebrate the KJV 400th anniversary, came to Capitol Hill to lobby for the resolution at the height of the budget battle, said Georges. That made the effort more challenging, he said, but he saw it as an opportunity "to pause and think about the principles of money -- the debtor is servant to the lender, ideas of usury, Joseph's idea of saving, storage, national saving for hard times, that's in the Book of Genesis. . . there is a principle there that people can glean some wisdom from."

Georges insists, "we're not promoting a theocratic state" -- just that policymakers should find answers to the nation's pressing questions in the King James Bible. The KJV, he added, "speaks to issues today if we would all pause for a minute, it would give us answers."

"The resolution is completely outside the realm of Congressional expertise or interest," said the Rev. Barry Lynn, executive director of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. "It's mind- numbing to think that anyone would think about passing this at a time when we have fiscal, foreign policy and other matters of greater weight." Lynn pointed out that even religious right figures have taken issue with the KJV; in the late 1990s, activists Gary Bauer, then of the Family Research Council, and Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality, urged Christians not to use the KJV because, Bauer said, "it was commissioned by a homosexual." (Note that the anti-KJV campaign never really took off; it remains the most popular translation for evangelicals, according to a recent survey by the Southern Baptist Convention-affiliated LifeWay.)

Perhaps, though, the Democratic Party would have some issues with one of its House members taking up the suggestion of a group that has promoted Obama-might-be-the-Antichrist conspiracy theories. In the 2010 video, Levesque noted that "God has given us a purposeful ambiguity around" the Antichrist, yet proceeded to offer what he apparently believes is evidence that Obama might be it -- or at least anti-Christian, or Antichrist-ish. Levesque claimed Obama "twist[s] the word of God" and "the Antichrist Quotient goes up above and beyond for someone who would so blatantly attack the word of God." He added, "This man offends me, this man offends my God."

After offering a jumble of conspiracy theories, including the evils of environmentalism, the one-world ambitions of the U.N., and the connection between the Israel-Palestine peace process and the possible end-times date of December 21, 2012, Levesque read at length from the Book of Revelation. Then, with all that great fire and brimstone in his audience's mind, he observed that Obama's motorcade vehicle is called "the Beast," that Barack "means thunder and lightning" and that the name of his then-Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, means "lightning, God with us." But Levesque saved the greatest conspiracy theories of them all for his conclusion: "Why doesn’t Obama answer the questions about his citizenship? Why doesn’t he answer questions about his faith? Why doesn't he answer the questions about his bisexuality, his homosexuality, his drug use?" Why, Levesque insists? "Because he has a mouth speaking great lying things."

And those, dear readers, are some of the answers you might find in the King James Bible, the one that should guide our nation's public policy.

http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/sarahposner/4539/group_behind_…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:31 (2012)    Sujet du message: USA: HIZB UT-TAHRIR LEADER CALLS FOR MUSLIM ARMIES TO UNITE, “SHEIKH OBAMA” "ISLAM WILL BE MADE SUPREME IN THE LAND" "ONE UNITED STATE" Répondre en citant

USA: HIZB UT-TAHRIR LEADER CALLS FOR MUSLIM ARMIES TO UNITE, “SHEIKH OBAMA” "ISLAM WILL BE MADE SUPREME IN THE LAND" "ONE UNITED STATE"

Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Islam will be made supreme in the land. Islam will be the ruling system in the land." "Under the Khalifah we will be unified. One state." "One united state."

"The military be in the hands of the Muslims." "Al Aqsa will be taken back from the crusaders." Crowd chants wildly, "Takbir, allahu akbar! takbir!" (minute 8:44, video posted July 7, 2011, USA conference)

Hizb ut-Tahrir is an Islamic terrorist organization. Founded in 1953, Hizb ut-Tahrir (Party of Liberation) is an international pan-Islamic political organisation whose goal is for all Muslim countries to unify as an Islamic state or CALIPHATE ruled by Islamic law and with a caliph head of state elected by Muslims.

Ten years after 911, this well known jihadist group is holding meetings calling all Muslim soldiers to unite here in America. Contact the hotel that let this Sharia conference take place.

This video sounds like it is something out of the Middle East. The hotel needs to hear from us.

Venue:

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Oak Brook
1909 Spring Rd. Oak Brook, IL 60521

(630) 472-6000

Where is the SPLC hate group designation? Where is the CAIR alert denouncing this devout Muslim group? Where is outrage from the media who express outrage at counter jihadists who put their lives on the line everyday?

USA: Hizb ut-Tahrir Leader Calls for Muslim Armies to Unite, Speaks of “Sheikh Obama” ~ Video Logans Warning July 15, 2011

Tonight we get to take another look at the insidious Islamic movement that it taking place in America. This is the second video that is posted here from the Hizb ut-Tahrir America’s, June 26Th Khilafah Conference 2011. In the first one Muhammed Abu called for Sharia Law to the chants of “Allah Akbar”. In this video we see Abu Attallah call for the Muslim armies to unite. Also calling for an Islamic dress code and no free mixing between men and women. At one point he mentions “Sheikh Obama”. He probably meant Sheikh Osama, but that is some slip up. Why would he have Obama on his mind during an Islamic conference? This part can be viewed at the 5:50 mark. But please take the time to watch this very important video. These people are out to destroy America as we know it, and our government is allowing them to plot in our backyard. If it were up to me they would be charged with treason, locked up, and deported if possible.

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jiiR29CZqTw
Part 1 to 4 on Youtube

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/07/usa-hizb-ut-tahrir-leader.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:32 (2012)    Sujet du message: THIS IS IT Répondre en citant

THIS IS IT

VIDEOS :

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhjJhXWlar4

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=a5PEhhTQ7CI

1 - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 - That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 - Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 - And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 - Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 - And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 - That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2 :1-12

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:33 (2012)    Sujet du message: 911EMERGENCY BROADCAST FALSE MESSIAH/SON OF PERDITION DECLARES HE IS GOD Répondre en citant

Sackcloth&Ashes - 911EMERGENCY BROADCAST FALSE MESSIAH/SON OF PERDITION DECLARES HE IS GOD

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svDmhqLAYlg&feature=feedlik

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: HECKLER CALLS PRESIDENT OBAMA "THE ANTI-CHRIST" .... Répondre en citant

HECKLER CALLS PRESIDENT OBAMA "THE ANTI-CHRIST" ....

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOVdYBPlDto

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:37 (2012)    Sujet du message: ISRAËL: FULGURANTE REMONTÉE DE LA COTE DE POPULARITÉ D'OBAMA Répondre en citant

ISRAËL: FULGURANTE REMONTÉE DE LA COTE DE POPULARITÉ D'OBAMA

Et tous les habitants de la terre l'adoreront, ceux dont le nom n'a pas été écrit dès la fondation du monde dans le livre de vie de l'agneau qui a été immolé. Apocalypse 13:8

Publié le 28 septembre 2011 à 16h45 | Mis à jour le 28 septembre 2011 à 17h00

Des Palestiniens manifestant contre la construction d'une colonie juive paradent avec un âne, symbole du parti démocrate, assorti aux couleurs du drapeau israélien. Une feuille sur laquelle est inscrit en arabe le nom du président américain est accrochée sur la croupe de l'animal.
Photo: AP

Agence France-Presse
Washington

Le discours du président américain Barack Obama prononcé la semaine dernière aux Nations unies a eu un impact positif au sein de la population israélienne, selon un sondage publié mercredi.

Selon ce sondage, publié par le quotidien Jerusalem Post, 56% des personnes interrogées estiment que la politique de l'administration Obama est plus bénéfique pour Israël que pour les Palestiniens.

Pour 19% des personnes interrogées, la politique américaine favorise les Palestiniens, 27% d'entre elles la qualifie de neutre.

Ce sondage, réalisé par l'institut Keevoon Research, a été réalisé dimanche et lundi auprès de 506 personnes représentatives de la population israélienne, avec une marge d'erreur de 4,5%.

«Le discours du président Obama à l'ONU a eu un très gros impact sur les Israéliens», a indiqué le directeur de l'institut Mitchell Barak, cité par le journal.

«Il a clairement apporté un soutien à des éléments clés de la position israélienne tout en évitant d'entrer dans le détail de certaines positions américaines qui divisent les Israéliens. Pour les Israéliens, son discours à l'ONU a été aussi important pour ce qu'il n'a pas dit que pour ce qu'il a dit», a-t-il ajouté.

Face à l'Assemblée générale de l'ONU, M. Obama a réaffirmé le 21 septembre son opposition à la demande d'adhésion d'un Etat de Palestine aux Nations unies.

«Je suis convaincu qu'il n'existe pas de raccourci à la fin d'un conflit qui persiste depuis des décennies. La paix ne viendra pas de déclarations et de résolutions à l'ONU. Si c'était aussi facile, cela aurait déjà eu lieu à l'heure actuelle», avait déclaré M. Obama.

Selon le même sondage, le parti travailliste israélien mené par sa nouvelle dirigeante Shelly Yachimovich ainsi que Likoud du Premier ministre Benjamin Netanyahu progressent dans l'opinion publique.

Si des élections étaient organisées ces jours-ci, le parti travailliste remporterait 26 sièges (sur 120), soit deux fois plus que les 13 sièges enregistrés lors du dernier scrutin en 2009.

Le parti travailliste ne compte d'ailleurs plus que 8 députés, après la scission menée en janvier par son chef Ehud Barak, le ministre de la Défense, et quatre députés.

Sa spectaculaire remontée s'est produite à la suite de l'élection le 21 septembre à sa tête de Shelly Yachimovich, une ancienne journaliste qui met surtout en avant les questions sociales.

Mais parallèlement, le Likoud progresse aussi. En cas d'élections, il remporterait 32 sièges contre 27 actuellement.

Kadima, le principal mouvement d'opposition centriste dirigé par Tzipi Livni, ex-ministre des Affaires étrangères, serait le grand perdant si des élections devaient se tenir en ce moment, avec 18 sièges contre 28 actuellement.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/international/moyen-orient/201109/28/01-4452269-i…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:40 (2012)    Sujet du message: MICHAEL MOORE: OLDER GENERATION WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR OBAMA ARE ’RACIST’ Répondre en citant

MICHAEL MOORE: OLDER GENERATION WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR OBAMA ARE ’RACIST’

Posted on January 13, 2012 at 12:14pm
by Madeleine Morgenstern

AP

Activist filmmaker Michael Moore levied a heavy charge at older Americans who didn’t vote for President Barack Obama in 2008: They’re racist.

Moore made his comments Thursday during a forum hosted by PBS host Tavis Smiley and Princeton University Professor Cornel West.

“…and that’s younger people — because they’re not as racist as the previous generations,” Moore said to applause and laughter.

“Really, I mean, can I just throw out one statistic? The only white age group that President Obama won was 18- to 29-year-olds. He lost every other white age group. So, I know that may sound depressing, but the hopeful part of it is our young people, they’re going to fix this. You know this, those of you my age, our kids, they’re not bigots, they’re not homophobes. They don’t look at it the way the grandparents and the great-grandparents did. This is going to get better with this next generation.”

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_SczjhRGDxQ

According to the Washington Post, Moore also offered some stark criticism of Obama, calling him, Vice President Joe Biden and all of Congress “puppets” of Wall Street.

Taking a crack at Obama’s re-election efforts amid widespread disappointment in his job performance, Moore asked, “How many people now are saying ‘Hey, I can’t wait to get back on those phone books?’”

“Don‘t let the Democrats and Barack Obama play that card of ’where else are you going to go?’” he said. “There’s just enough pissed off people that will actually go somewhere else and could cause a huge ruckus.”

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pYL1M40Ntzo

(h/t Fox Nation)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/michael-moore-older-generation-who-didnt-vote-for-obama-are-racist/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 18:42 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE RISE OF THE NEW HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE? EU TECHNOCRATS PLOT TO CREATE POWERFUL EU PRESIDENT Répondre en citant

THE RISE OF THE NEW HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE? EU TECHNOCRATS PLOT TO CREATE POWERFUL EU PRESIDENT

GODS_FINAL_WARNING_THE MOST_IMPORTANT_VIDEO_YOY_WILL_EVER_WATCH_IN_YOUR_LIFE_MAY_2_2012.

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Gjlb3Er8U

Sackcloth&Ashes WOE TO THE INHABITERS OF THE EARTH FOR THE DEVIL IS COME DOWN UNTO

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHiShfKmS7Q

What I think is that Barack Hussein Obama, at the NATO Summit will receive the full power of Satan and the royalty in a blood and black magic ceremony and he will become the Messiah of this world. Listen the video who give us some important news about what's coming for the next weeks and months with the sun and the moon, Venus and 2 crop circles who announce the arrival of the mayan god Quetzelcoati. Coincidence that this event is at the same period of time than the NATO Summit?

Posted on May 4, 2012by The Extinction Protocol

May 4, 2012 – EUROPE - Senior Eurocrats are secretly plotting to create a super-powerful EU president to realize their dream of abolishing Britain, we can reveal. A covert group of EU foreign ministers has drawn up plans for merging the jobs currently done by Herman Van Rompuy, president of the European Council, and Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission. The new bureaucrat, who would not be directly elected by voters, is set to get sweeping control over the entire EU and force member countries into ever-greater political and economic union. Tellingly, the UK has been excluded from the confidential discussions within the shady “Berlin Group” of Europhile politicians, spearheaded by German foreign minister Guido Westerwelle. Opponents fear the plan could create a modern-day equivalent of the European emperor envisaged by Napoleon Bonaparte or a return to the Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages. They are concerned that David Cameron’s coalition Government is doing nothing to prevent the sinister plot. The secret talks were uncovered by Independent Labour peer Lord Stoddart of Swindon. “This is a plot by people who want to abolish nation states and create a United States of Europe,” he said. “The whole thing is barmy. These people are determined to achieve their final objective. The only hope for Britain is to leave the EU and become an independent nation.” The move will give further momentum to the Daily Express’s http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/the-rise-of-the-new-holy-roman-empire-eu-technocrats-plot-to-create-powerful-eu-president/

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/the-rise-of-the-new-holy-roman-empire-eu-technocrats-plot-to-create-powerful-eu-president/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mai - 17:48 (2012)    Sujet du message: UNION EUROPEENNE NAZIE ET MONDIALISTE : COMPLOT : LA CREATION SECRETE D’UN SEUL POSTE DE PRESIDENT NON-ELU PAR LE PEUPLE ET QUI AURA DES POUVOIRS EQUIVALENTS A CEUX D’UN EMPEREUR ! AVEC, DANS LA FOULEE, L’ABOLITION DE LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE ! Répondre en citant

UNION EUROPEENNE NAZIE ET MONDIALISTE : COMPLOT : LA CREATION SECRETE D’UN SEUL POSTE DE PRESIDENT NON-ELU PAR LE PEUPLE ET QUI AURA DES POUVOIRS EQUIVALENTS A CEUX D’UN EMPEREUR ! AVEC, DANS LA FOULEE, L’ABOLITION DE LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE !

Voir les deux vidéos que j'ai mis dans l'article précédent. Il y a de fortes chances qu'Obama devienne le grand leader mondial, qui régnera sur toutes les nations.

Chers amis,

Ce qui suit est capital afin de comprendre ce qui est en train de se produire au sein des cénacles du pouvoir de l’Union européenne nazie et mondialiste…

LE POINT QUI SUIT POURRAIT D’AILLEURS FORT BIEN ÊTRE ABORDÉ DURANT LA CONFÉRENCE ANNUELLE DE L’IGNOBLE GROUPE BILDERBERG (une conférence qui aura lieu du 31 mai au 03 juin, à l’hôtel 5 étoiles Westfield’s Marriott, à Chantilly, en Virginie, aux Etats-unis).

L’UNION EUROPÉENNE EST ACTUELLEMENT DIRIGÉE PAR UN POUVOIR BICÉPHALE : D’UNE PART, ON TROUVE LE PRÉSIDENT DE LA COMMISSION EUROPÉENNE (ACTUELLEMENT, CE POSTE EST OCCUPÉ PAR BARROSO), ET D’AUTRE PART, ON A LE POSTE DE PRÉSIDENT DU CONSEIL EUROPÉEN (OCCUPÉ EN CE MOMENT PAR VAN ROMPUY QUI, SOUVENEZ-VOUS-EN BIEN, A ÉTÉ ÉLU SUITE À UNE RENCONTRE AVEC DES BILDERBERGERS À BRUXELLES).

LE PROJET DES MONDIALISTES CONSISTENT À PRÉSENT À FAIRE FUSIONNER CES 2 POSTES, AFIN DE NE PLUS EN CRÉER QU’UN SEUL.

CECI PROVOQUERAIT LA NAISSANCE D’UN LEADER EUROPÉEN TRÈS PUISSANT, UNE ESPÈCE D’EMPEREUR DONT LES POUVOIRS DÉPASSERAIENT MÊME CEUX DU PRÉSIDENT DES ETATS-UNIS !

LE BUT CONSISTE À CE QU’UN SEUL DESPOTE EXERCE UN CONTRÔLE ABSOLU SUR LES POPULATIONS EUROPÉENNES !

LE PROBLÈME, C’EST QUE CE PROJET MONDIALISTE EST DÉBATTU… EN SECRET, ET DE FAÇON ANTIDÉMOCRATIQUE, COMME D’HABITUDE !

DES PAYS ENTIERS SONT MÊME MAINTENUS EN DEHORS DE CES DISCUSSIONS, COMME LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE, QUI SENT QUE SES DROITS SOUVERAINS SONT GRAVEMENT MENACÉS.

Ainsi, pendant que le gouvernement conservateur britannique de vendus ne fait rien pour contrer cette machination ourdie contre le Royaume-Uni, une partie de la classe dirigeante britannique commence à réclamer la SORTIE DE LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE DE L’UNION EUROPÉENNE !

Les populations, elles, restent évidemment les grandes absentes à ces débats. Pour ne point changer, leur opinion n’est même pas consultée, et des décisions capitales qui les concernent pourtant au premier degré, sont prises sans elles !

Les suites de cette énième CONSPIRATION CONTRE NOS DROITS ET NOS LIBERTÉS se feront sans doute rapidement connaître…

N'oublions pas non plus que le but de la manoeuvre consiste à créer de toute manière, d'ici 2015, un BLOC EUROATLANTIQUE RASSEMBLANT LES USA ET L'U.E., ET QUI SERA DIRIGE PAR LES ETATS-UNIS NAZIFIES !

ET TANT QUE LES POPULATIONS NE RÉAGIRONT PAS, LA SITUATION EMPIRERA.

A bon entendeur…

L’article, traduit pour vous en français, ci-dessous.

BONNE RÉVOLUTION… OU BON ESCLAVAGE, BONNE TYRANNIE ET BONNE MORT ! Vic.

Source:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/318045/EU-plot-to-scrap-Britain

LE COMPLOT DE L’U.E. AFIN D’ENVOYER LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE A LA CASSE

La Grande-Bretagne fuira Bruxelles si Van Rompuy est remplacé par un super-président de l’UE

Par Macer Hall - EXCLUSIF

Nous pouvons révéler que LES PRINCIPAUX EUROCRATES SONT EN TRAIN DE COMPLOTER EN SECRET AFIN DE CREER UN PRESIDENT SUPER-PUISSANT DE L'UE EN VUE DE REALISER LEUR REVE DE L'ABOLITION DE LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE.

UN GROUPE CLANDESTIN DE MINISTRES EUROPEENS DES AFFAIRES ETRANGERES A ELABORE DES PLANS AFIN DE FAIRE FUSIONNER LES EMPLOIS ACTUELLEMENT EFFECTUES PAR HERMAN VAN ROMPUY, PRESIDENT DU CONSEIL EUROPEEN, ET DE JOSE MANUEL BARROSO, PRESIDENT DE LA COMMISSION EUROPEENNE.

Ce nouveau bureaucrate, QUI NE SERAIT PAS ELU DIRECTEMENT PAR LES ELECTEURS, est mis en place AFIN D’OBTENIR UN CONTROLE DE GRANDE PORTEE SUR L'ENSEMBLE DE L'UE afin de FORCER les pays membres (à entrer) dans une union politique et économique de plus en plus grande.

Le Président du Conseil européen Herman Van Rompuy lors d'un sommet de l’UE

Fait révélateur, LE ROYAUME-UNI A ETE EXCLU DES DISCUSSIONS CONFIDENTIELLES se déroulant au sein de ce « Groupe de BERLIN» douteux (constitué) de politiciens europhiles, et dirigé par le ministre ALLEMAND des Affaires étrangères, Guido Westerwelle.

"C'est une idée vraiment ridicule qui ne doit jamais être autorisée à se produire"
L’euro-député Paul Nuttall, du Parti de l'Indépendance (Independence Party) du Royaume-Uni

Les opposants craignent que ce projet puisse créer un équivalent moderne à l'EMPEREUR EUROPEEN envisagé par Napoléon Bonaparte, ou un retour au Saint-Empire romain de Charlemagne qui domina l'Europe au Moyen Age.

Ils sont inquiets que LE GOUVERNEMENT DE COALITION DE DAVID CAMERON NE FAIT RIEN POUR EMPECHER CE SINISTRE COMPLOT. Ces pourparlers SECRETS ont été découverts par Lord Stoddart de Swindon, membre de l’Independent Labour.

« IL S'AGIT D'UN COMPLOT OURDI PAR LES GENS QUI VEULENT ABOLIR LES ETATS-NATIONS, ET CREER DES ETATS-UNIS D'EUROPE », a-t-il dit.

« Tout cela est loufoque. CES GENS SONT DETERMINES A ATTEINDRE LEUR OBJECTIF FINAL. LE SEUL ESPOIR POUR LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE EST DE QUITTER L'UE ET DEVENIR UNE NATION INDEPENDANTE. »

Ce mouvement donnera un nouvel élan à la croisade très populaire du Daily Express visant à ce que la Grande-Bretagne se retire de l'UE.

Le Président de la Commission, José Manuel Barroso, et David Cameron

Le député Tory d'arrière-garde, Douglas Carswell, a déclaré: « Peu importe la façon dont vous organisez les bureaux de ces technocrates, ils sont inutiles au niveau de l'organisation de nos vies, ET ILS NE SONT PAS ELUS, DONC ILS N'ONT AUCUNE LEGITIMITE.

Mon inquiétude est que le président finira par avoir le charisme de Van Rompuy et les compétences de gestion économique de Barroso. »

L’euro-député Paul Nuttall, du Parti britannique de l'Indépendance, a déclaré: "C'EST UNE IDEE VRAIMENT RIDICULE QUI NE DOIT JAMAIS ETRE AUTORISEE A SE PRODUIRE. IL SEMBLE QU’ILS ESSAIENT DE REVENIR AUX JOURS DE L'EMPEREUR DU SAINT EMPIRE ROMAIN."

À l'heure actuelle, les deux hauts fonctionnaires de l'UE, M. Barroso et M. Van Rompuy, sont enfermés dans une amère lutte de pouvoir afin de déterminer qui est le vrai « big cheese » ou "grand fromage" en Europe. On comprend que l’ancien premier ministre portugais, M. Barroso, qui dirige le bras exécutif de l'UE et a été élu à son poste par des membres de l'Union européenne, éprouve du ressentiment par rapport au fief rival du Belge M. Van Rompuy, qui a été choisi par les chefs de gouvernement des états-membres de l'UE pour les représenter.

Commentaire de Vic : ce qui vient d’être dit est une erreur colossale : non, Van Rompuy n’a pas été élu « par des chefs de gouvernement des états-membres de l'UE » ! Il a été élu par l’entremise du groupe Bilderberg !!! Pour preuve, voir par exemple l’article sur
http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/europe/article/presidence-de-l-europe-montrer-65124 . Apparemment, les médias britanniques continuent de considérer Bilderberg comme un sujet tabou…

DANS LE CADRE DE CE PROJET, UNE SEULE PERSONNE SERAIT ELUE PAR LES EURODEPUTES AFIN D'EXERCER LES DEUX ROLES.

Les partisans de cette initiative estiment que les présidences rivales minent la capacité de l'UE à parler d'une seule voix. Ils font valoir que la fusion de ces deux emplois CREERA UN PUISSANT LEADER EUROPEEN qui est capable de poursuivre le rêve fédéraliste d'une Europe unie qui a été fortement ébranlé par la crise de la zone euro.

Lord Stoddart a confirmé l'existence de ce complot grâce à une réponse parlementaire écrite à la Chambre des Lords. Il a demandé aux ministres du Foreign Office à révéler ce qu'ils savaient sur ces négociations de fusion.

En réponse à sa demande, le ministre Tory au Foreign Office, Lord Howell de Guildford, a déclaré: « Nous sommes conscients d'un groupe de ministres des affaires étrangères de l'UE qui se rencontrent DE MANIERE INFORMELLE afin de discuter d'une variété de questions liées à la GOUVERNANCE FUTURE DE L'UE.

Merkel et Sarkozy ont construit une relation solide

"Alors que LE ROYAUME-UNI NE FAIT PAS PARTIE DE CE GROUPE, nous comprenons qu'une idée qui est en cours de discussion concerne une FUSION DES POSTES DE PRESIDENT DU CONSEIL EUROPEEN ET DE PRESIDENT DE LA COMMISSION EUROPEENNE."

Lord Howell a ajouté: « Une fusion de ces deux présidences créerait un conflit d'intérêts potentiel, nuirait à la qualité des processus décisionnels de l'UE, et bouleverserait l'équilibre institutionnel au sein de l'UE ». Lord Stoddart a dit: « CES TYPES DE DISCUSSIONS INFORMELLES AU SEIN DE L'UE ONT L'HABITUDE D’ETRE RAPIDEMENT TRANSFORMES EN PROPOSITIONS FORMELLES.

Puisque le gouvernement n'est pas partie prenante à ces discussions, ses réserves sont académiques.

UNE TELLE FUSION REPRESENTERAIT UN TRANSFERT MASSIF DE POUVOIR ENTRE LES MAINS D'UN SEUL BUREAUCRATE NON ELU. LE GOUVERNEMENT DEVRAIT PRENDRE CECI BEAUCOUP PLUS AU SERIEUX ET EXPRIMER SES OBJECTIONS TRES FORTEMENT. »

Il a ajouté: « LE TITULAIRE DE CE NOUVEAU BUREAU SERAIT A LA FOIS LE LEADER POLITIQUE ET ADMINISTRATIF DE L'EUROPE, ATTRIBUANT BIEN PLUS DE POUVOIRS QUE CEUX QUI SONT CONFERES AU PRESIDENT DES ÉTATS-UNIS.

C'est vraiment une grande déception que nous ayons un gouvernement dirigé par les conservateurs et qui est CENSE être eurosceptique, ET POURTANT LES MINISTRES ACCEPTENT TOUT SIMPLEMENT CELA. »

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 20:09 (2012)    Sujet du message: EXECUTIVE ORDER 13600 - ESTABLISHING THE PRESIDENT'S GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL Répondre en citant

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13600 - ESTABLISHING THE PRESIDENT'S GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL

For Immediate Release: February 09, 2012

Executive Order 13600 - Establishing the President's Global Development Council

EXECUTIVE ORDER

ESTABLISHING THE PRESIDENT'S GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. To help protect national security and further American economic, humanitarian, and strategic interests in the world, it is the policy of the Federal Government to promote and elevate development as a core pillar of American power and chart a course for development, diplomacy, and defense to reinforce and complement one another. As stated in the 2010 National Security Strategy and the Presidential Policy Directive on Global Development, the successful pursuit of development is essential to ADVANCING OUR NATIONAL SECURITY OBJECTIVES: SECURITY, PROSPERITY, RESPECT FOR UNIVERSAL VALUES, and a just and SUSTAINABLE INTERNATIONAL ORDER. The effectiveness of this development policy will depend in large measure on how we engage with partners, beneficiaries of our development assistance, and stakeholders. We will use evidence-based decision-making in all areas of U.S. development policy and programs, and we commit to foster development expertise and learning worldwide.

Sec. 2. Establishment. There is established the President's Global Development Council (Council). The Council shall be established for administrative purposes within the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) subject to the foreign policy and budgetary guidance of the Secretary of State.

Sec. 3. Membership. The membership of the Council shall be as follows:

(a) The Council shall be composed of the officials described in paragraph (b) of this section and not more than 12 individuals from outside the Federal Government appointed by the President. Appointed members of the Council may serve as representatives of a VARIETY OF SECTORS, including, among others, INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION, NON-PROFIT and PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATIONS, CIVIL SOCIETY, AND PRIVATE INDUSTRY.

(b) The Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the USAID Administrator, and the Chief Executive Officer of the Millennium Challenge Corporation shall serve as non-voting members of the Council and may designate, to perform the Council functions of the member, a senior-level official who is part of the member's department, agency, or office, and who is a full-time officer or employee of the Federal Government.

(c) The President shall designate a member of the Council to serve as Chair and another member to serve as Vice Chair. The Chair shall convene and preside at meetings of the Council, determine meeting agendas, and direct its work. The Vice Chair shall perform the duties of the Chair in the absence of the Chair and shall perform such other functions as the Chair may assign.

(d) The term of office of members appointed by the President from outside the Federal Government shall be 2 years, and such members shall be eligible for reappointment and may continue to serve after the expiration of their terms until the President appoints a successor. A member appointed to fill a vacancy shall serve only for the unexpired term of such vacancy.

Sec. 4. Mission and Functions. The Council shall advise and support the President, through the National Security Staff and the National Economic Council staff, in furtherance of the policy set forth in section 1 of this order. The Council shall meet regularly and shall:

(a) inform the policy and practice of U.S. global development policy and programs by providing advice to the President and other senior officials on issues including:

(i) innovative, scalable approaches to development with proven demonstrable impact, particularly on sustainable economic growth and good governance;

(ii) areas for enhanced collaboration between the Federal Government and public and private sectors to advance development policy;

(iii) best practices for and effectiveness of research and development in low and middle income economies; and

(iv) long-term solutions to issues central to strategic planning for U.S. development efforts;

(b) support new and existing public-private partnerships by:

(i) identifying key areas for enhanced collaboration and any barriers to collaboration; and

(ii) recommending concrete efforts that the private and public sectors together can take to promote economic development priorities and initiatives; and

(c) increase awareness and action in support of development by soliciting public input on current and emerging issues in the field of global development as well as bringing to the President's attention concerns and ideas that would inform policy options.

Sec. 5. Administration of the Council. (a) The heads of executive departments and agencies shall assist and provide information to the Council, consistent with applicable law, as may be necessary to carry out the functions of the Council.

(b) Funding and administrative support for the Council shall be provided by USAID to the extent permitted by law and within existing appropriations.

(c) The USAID Administrator shall appoint an Executive Director who shall be a Federal officer or employee of USAID and serve as a liaison to the Administrator and the Executive Office of the President and consult with relevant executive departments, agencies, and offices on matters and activities pertaining to the Council.

(d) The members of the Council who are appointed from outside the Federal Government shall serve without compensation for their work on the Council. Members of the Council may, however, receive travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law for persons serving intermittently in the Government service (5 U.S.C. 5701-5707).

(e) Insofar as the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), as amended (5 U.S.C. App.), may apply to the Council, any functions of the President under FACA, except that of reporting to the Congress, shall be performed by the USAID Administrator in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Administrator of General Services.

Sec. 6. Termination. The Council shall terminate 2 years after the date of this order, unless renewed by the President.

Sec. 7. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) authority granted by law to a department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

BARACK OBAMA

http://1461days.blogspot.com/2012/02/executive-order-establishing-president…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 20:13 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE ‘ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT’ BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS WORKING TO ESTABLISH IS ‘ISLAMIC’ Répondre en citant

THE ‘ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT’ BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS WORKING TO ESTABLISH IS ‘ISLAMIC’

Posted: October 28, 2011 | Author: barenakedislam | Filed under: ISLAMOBAMA

Forget about Obama’s claims of “democracy breaking out all over the Middle East.” He lied.

Now that Barack Obama has helped to bring down secularist Middle East governments in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya, with more to come, Muslim groups in the region are working harder than ever to re-establish an Islamic caliphate, or Islamic state. The last caliphate was located in Istanbul, Turkey. For 400 years, from 1517 until after WWI, Istanbul was the political center of the Muslim world. But in 1924, the Turkish leader Attaturk abolished the caliphate. Today, Muslims are hoping for its return.

Modern Islamic groups like the Taliban, al Qaeda, Hamas, Hizb ut-Tahrir, and the granddaddy of them all, the Muslim Brotherhood, share the goal of restoring the caliphate. What the Muslim Brotherhood would like to see is a strong, powerful Islamic government armed with nuclear weapons.”

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfgd2BLrqvs&feature=player_embedded

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/10/28/the-one-world-government-bar…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 16:39 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAST NORWEGIAN MINISTER OF JUSTICE LEADER OF ONE WORLD Répondre en citant

PAST NORWEGIAN MINISTER OF JUSTICE LEADER OF ONE WORLD

The annual meeting of “One World” elected former Minister of Justice Odd Einar Dørum as new President.

http://ivarskrivar.com/?attachment_id=3352
Former minister in Norway Odd Einar Dørum join the global elite to pave the way for the last antichrist.

“One World” wants to form an assembly of parlamentarian’s under the umbrella of United Nations (UN). This assembly want to become the link between the citizens of the World and the Global elite. The International campaign to form such an assembly has gained support in many nations. Also the Parliament in the European Union, the Pan-African assembly and the “Parlatino”, the Latin American cross nation assembly.

- This global assembly will be the very institution that carry the voice of the people. This assembly will become the catalyst for a further development of a global conscious around International politics, an International system based on International law. We need to form a positive globalization, explain Kjartan Almenning. He is the vice President.

One World works for peace and development together with the UN. The Norwegian arm is attached to the International body, the World Federalist Movement. The WFM works together with other globalist movements like the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC).

Source: One World.no

My comment:

The last antichrist will be welcomed and hailed by millions of people. He has many children, who works for the very platform for his rule.

Not much good news have come out from Norway lately. The hedonist and materialistic Norway is one of the very few Christian Kingdom, who is about to delete the word “evangelical” from its constitution, making the Norwegian statehood neutral towards all religions.

Norway is also one of the top European sponsor of Islamic terrorism against Israel. Norway have a Minister of Foreign Affair who was caught of TV lying about this secret and illegal connection with the Hamas leadership. He is not surprisingly still the minister of Foreign Affair Ministry, and gives millions of fresh fund to Jihad against Israel.

No doubt the Norwegian elite pave the way for the last and final antichrist. There is yet more suitable axes waiting for this nation, who is not only the most antisemitic nation in Western Union. It also has an highly anti-Christian government, that replace godly inspired laws with acceptance of abortion and sodomy.

I have to warn this former minister. So his blood does not come on my hands.
Citation:
Ezekiel 3:20
“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

For the Norwegians also, there is only one way to escape the fire of Hell. That way is Jesus. Norwegians must now renounce their very statehood as the epic center of evil, and repent. If there is no repentance, the Norwegians will face stern judgment.
Citation:
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Written by Ivar

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/past-norwegian-minister-of-justic… 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 13:46 (2012)    Sujet du message: NEW BOOK: DAVID AXELROD PRIVATELY CALLS OBAMA 'BLACK JESUS' Répondre en citant

NEW BOOK: DAVID AXELROD PRIVATELY CALLS OBAMA 'BLACK JESUS'

by Charles C. Johnson3 days ago136post a comment

David Axelrod privately calls Barack Obama “Black Jesus,” according to Edward Klein’s fantastic new book, The Amateur (p. 59).

“[Barack Obama] is the living, breathing apotheosis of the American melting pot,” Klein quotes Axelrod as saying.

Axelrod, as we know, isn’t alone. According to Klein, Micah Tillman, lecturer in philosophy at the Catholic University of America, called Obama “the Platonic philosopher king we’ve been looking for the past 2,400 years.” And no less an authority than Oprah has called him “The One.”

So was he born in a manger, too?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/18/new-book-david-axelrod-p…

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: LE FAUX MESSIE EST ARRIVÉ

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LE FAUX MESSIE EST ARRIVÉ - THE FALSE MESSIAH HAS ARRIVED (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 3 sur 6

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation