LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PEACE TREATY -TRAITÉ DE PAIX - ÉTAT PALESTINIEN - PALESTINIAN STATE (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 812, 13, 14  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> ISRAËL et le MOYEN-ORIENT -> PEACE TREATY - TRAITÉ DE PAIX - ÉTAT PALESTINIEN - PALESTINIAN STATE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Jan - 18:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: KERRY DEMANDS “PEACE AGREEMENT” THAT CRIPPLES ISRAEL Répondre en citant

KERRY DEMANDS “PEACE AGREEMENT” THAT CRIPPLES ISRAEL

The historic hatred of the Jews, has now been transferred into a hatred of the Jewish state”.

John Kerry is trying to lay a trap around the neck of Benjamin Netanyahu and the Jewish people.

These are the words of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.  He takes a tough stand on the present pre-pre-peace talks with the Arab enemies of Israel.

“Israel is not interested in becoming a “bi-national country,” but must ensure that it can defend itself by itself against any threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Thursday, hours before US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived for talks.

The two met for a working dinner on Thursday night in Jerusalem, but made no comments before their meeting.

Kerry, who arrived from Jordan for his fifth visit since March, was expected to travel back to Jordan on Friday for a meeting with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

Israeli officials said Kerry may return to Israel either before Shabbat or on Saturday evening for a follow-up meeting with Netanyahu. The US Embassy announced that he planned a press conference in Amman on Saturday afternoon.

Netanyahu, speaking at the annual state memorial service for Theodor Herzl, said before Kerry arrived that Israel wanted PEACE “because we want to live in PEACE.” But, he said, no one should “delude themselves into thinking that if we reach an agreement with the Palestinians it would erase the wild slander against the Jewish state.”

Netanyahu said that regardless of what Israel does, its name will still be blackened around the world and it will continue to be depicted as “rejecters of PEACE, as warmongers, as a dark country that aspires to conquer.”

He reiterated a theme he has repeated a number of times over the past few months: that anti-Semitism, the historic hatred of the Jews, has now been transferred into a hatred of the Jewish state.

Source:  Jerusalem Post

My comment:

Why are the Arabs in the PLO setting up pre-conditions for “PEACE TALKS”?

There is a simple logic behind this:
Citation:

”If we start to talk without first being sure that the state of Israel will cease to exist, the supporters of the Hamas, Islamic Jihad and an-Qaeda will say we have compromised”.

The pre-condition that Israel shall except defeat in the 1967 war, will lead to the State loosing its ability to defend her self.

There was no “PEACE” before 1967, when the Arabs occupied Gaza, the Golan Heights, the so-called West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Neither will there be PEACE, if these liberated areas is returned back under Islamic occupation. Such a destructive move, will just push the Jewish people back behind the “Auschwitz lines”. Borders that no army in the world can defend.

If you think that I am trying to lead you into deception, to become anti-peace, just take a look at this map:

The city of Netanya is about 14 kilometer from the area where the PLO wants to build an Islamic state. From Tul Karrm the Jihadist’s will be able to fire their rockets.

How would it be for the US Army to defend a nation, that was not wider than the area from Long Island to Manhattan?

Today, Israel has a minimum requirement to defend her self from hostile forces from the North and East. There is around 50 kilometer from Netanya to the Jordan valley, and the Israeli border with Jordan.

John Kerry knows this, but pretend that what we see in Libya, Egypt Pakistan, Nigeria, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Afghanistan or Syria will not take place on the Mountains of Zion. That the Muslims supporting the PLO are totally different from the Muslims living anywhere else in the Muslim World.

Kerry tries to convince us, that If the Arabs just can push the Jews towards the gates of the Mediterranean Sea, all Muslims will start loving them, and live in PEACE with the Jewish people. = The Skull & Bones John Kerry is lying.

If the Arab is able to make Israel a mini-state, not possible to defend, Saudi Arabia, the UN and Barack Hussein Obama will have achieved what “allah” demands from them. If they are able to destroy Israel, they will have a  bona fide physical proof that there is no God of the Bible, and no judgment waiting for all who claim the same.

That is the true, but partly hidden spiritual motive, for the massive global hostility towards the state of Israel.

Fools. The gates of Hell is wide open. And most of the people take the way down the road towards destruction.
Citation:

Joel 3:2
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land

May Yeshua the Messiah have mercy on all who have been deceived, and release them from this antisemitic bondage. Amen.

First published: June 28th, 2013.

Written by Ivar

http://ivarfjeld.com/2014/01/28/kerry-demands-peace-agreement-that-cripples-israel/

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Jan - 18:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Jan - 23:46 (2014)    Sujet du message: MASS PRAYERS AT WESTERN WALL AGAINST KERRY'S PLAN Répondre en citant

MASS PRAYERS AT WESTERN WALL AGAINST KERRY'S PLAN

Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 1

Next Thursday afternoon, a mass prayer vigil is to take place at the Kotel Plaza to oppose the framework for continued negotiations to be proposed by US Sec. of State John Kerry. 
Ministers and Members of the Knesset who are in the coalition plan to attend.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/285969#

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Jan - 16:46 (2014)    Sujet du message: KERRY PLAN: ARAB CAPITAL IN EAST JERUSALEM Répondre en citant

KERRY PLAN: ARAB CAPITAL IN EAST JERUSALEM

Palestinians to recognize Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people, discloses NYT's Thomas Friedman.

By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 1/29/2014, 11:06 AM

John Kerry waits to testify before committee on Iran nuclear program
Reuters

US Secretary of State John Kerry is about to present a plan for PEACE between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA) that will call for a phased Israeli withdrawal from Judea and Samaria based on the 1949 lines, with "unprecedented" security arrangements in the strategic Jordan Valley, writes Thomas Friedman in the New York Times – one of the journalists considered most close to the Obama administration.

The Israeli withdrawal will not include certain settlement blocs, but Israel will compensate the Arab side for this with Israeli territory. The deal will call for “Palestine” to have a capital in Arab East Jerusalem and to recognize Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people. It will not include any right of return for Palestinian refugees into pre-1967 Israel, Friedman says.

Kerry has been “fanatically relentless” but also “highly sophisticated” in his attempts to bridge the gaps between Israel and the PA, he adds. “After letting the two sides fruitlessly butt heads for six months, he’s now planning to present a U.S. framework that will lay out what Washington considers the core concessions Israelis and Palestinians need to make for a fair, lasting deal.”

Kerry “expects and hopes” that both Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu of Israel and PA chief Mahmoud Abbas will declare that despite their reservations about one or another element in the U.S. framework, they will use it as the basis of further negotiations.

U.S. and Israeli officials in close contact with Netanyahu “describe him as torn,” adds the pundit, “clearly understanding that some kind of two-state solution is necessary for Israel’s integrity as a Jewish democratic state, with the healthy ties to Europe and the West that are vital for Israel’s economy,” but remaining “deeply skeptical about Palestinian intentions.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176854

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Jan - 17:00 (2014)    Sujet du message: FACE-A-FACE ISRAELO-PALESTINIEN Répondre en citant

FACE-A-FACE ISRAELO-PALESTINIEN

Aux dernières nouvelles de ce plan de PAIX proposé par le sataniste John Kerry :
- Va demander un retrait israélien progressif de la Judée et de la Samarie sur la base des lignes de 1949
- Le "deal" propose également pour la Palestine de faire de Jérusalem, la capitale arabe tout en reconnaisant la nation d'Israël pour les juifs.

Tout cela n'est que piège et ruse, car la détermination du président Abbas et du Hamas d'exterminer tous les juifs et de faire disparaître Israël de la surface de la Terre, n'est plus un mythe pour personne.

Les principaux points en litige

Vieille ville de Jérusalem

Après un gel de presque trois ans, les négociations de PAIX entre Israéliens et Palestiniens ont repris. C'est la première fois depuis 2010 que les deux parties se rencontrent directement. Saëb Erakat, négociateur en chef palestinien, et Tzipi Livni, ministre israélienne de la Justice et responsable des négociations avec les Palestiniens, ont convenu de discuter pendant au moins neuf mois.

Les pourparlers entamés fin juillet à Washington se veulent une énième tentative pour donner suite aux engagements initiaux pris lors des accords d'Oslo en 1993 qui ont permis la création de l'Autorité palestinienne, mais échoué à ouvrir la voie à la création d'un État palestinien indépendant.

La quête de paix entre Palestiniens et Israéliens est un processus jalonné d'échecs : ni le sommet de Camp David (2000), ni les discussions de Taba (2001), ni l'initiative de Genève (2003), ni la feuille de route du Quartette (2003) ou la conférence d'Annapolis (2007) n'ont permis de débloquer la situation en raison des nombreux points en litige.

L'accord global recherché devra cette fois réussir à apporter une solution acceptable aux deux parties tant sur la question du statut de Jérusalem que sur celle des frontières, du sort des réfugiés palestiniens et des colonies israéliennes en Cisjordanie et à Jérusalem-Est.

Le statut de Jérusalem
  • Pour les Palestiniens tout comme pour l'ONU, Jérusalem-Est est un territoire occupé par Israël. Les Palestiniens réclament la pleine souveraineté sur leurs lieux saints et revendiquent cette partie de la ville comme capitale de leur futur État.
  • Les Israéliens considèrent Jérusalem comme une « ville entière et unifiée », dont ils défendent l'indivisibilité. Le 30 juillet 1980, la Knesset a fait de Jérusalem sa « capitale éternelle ».

Berceau des grandes religions monothéistes, Jérusalem compte bon nombre d'importants hauts lieux juifs, musulmans et chrétiens, situés principalement dans la partie est de la vieille ville. C'est là que se trouve l'esplanade des Mosquées, avec la mosquée Al-Aqsa, troisième des lieux saints de l'islam et, dans ses sous-sols, le mur des Lamentations, le lieu le plus sacré du judaïsme. La ville revêt donc pour les deux communautés une importance historique, religieuse et symbolique.

Le mur des Lamentations

Le roi David conquiert Jérusalem au XIe siècle av. J.-C. et en fait la capitale religieuse et politique des Hébreux. Il fait venir l'Arche d'Alliance, qui contient les 10 commandements que Yahvé aurait donnés à Moïse. Salomon, qui succède à son père David, fait construire un temple où sera placée l'Arche. Le temple est détruit au Ve siècle av. J.-C., mais un deuxième sera bâti à l'époque d'Hérode, quelques siècles plus tard. Les Romains y ont mis le feu il y a 2000 ans. Vestige de ce temple, le mur des Lamentations s'est transformé au cours des années en important lieu de pèlerinage. Il tire son nom du fait que les fidèles viennent y pleurer la destruction du temple. Une partie du mur est réservée aux hommes, et une autre aux femmes.

Le Dôme du Rocher et la mosquée Al-Aqsa

Selon les musulmans, Mahomet se trouvait sur cet emplacement lorsqu'il s'est élevé au ciel pour recevoir le Coran. Pour lui rendre hommage, on lui érigea ce sanctuaire à la fin du VIIe siècle. Un poil de la barbe du Prophète y est conservé. Aussi appelé mosquée d'Omar, le Dôme abrite le rocher sur lequel Abraham se serait préparé à sacrifier son fils Isaac après que Dieu le lui eut demandé. Il est construit sur l'emplacement du Temple d'Hérode. La mosquée Al-Aqsa est située sur l'esplanade des Mosquées, aussi appelée Haram al-Sharif. Il s'agit du troisième des lieux saints de l'islam.

En 1947, le plan de partage de la Palestine établi par l'Organisation des Nations unies (ONU) accordait à Jérusalem un statut international. L'organisation se donnait le mandat d'administrer la ville.

Quelques mois plus tard, Israël faisait la conquête de la partie occidentale; la partie orientale, y compris la vieille ville, peuplée uniquement de Palestiniens, a été occupée par la Jordanie.
En 1950, Israël a fait de Jérusalem sa capitale et y a installé le parlement et les différents ministères.

Plein écran

Lors de la guerre des Six Jours, en 1967, les Israéliens ont occupé la partie arabe de la ville. Au fil des années, ils ont exproprié les Palestiniens sur des centaines d'hectares de terre, élargissant ainsi les limites de la ville pour y construire des quartiers où vivent aujourd'hui plus de 200 000 juifs. Une quinzaine de villages palestiniens a ainsi été annexée en trois décennies. Résultat : quelque 300 kilomètres carrés isolent maintenant Jérusalem-Est de la Cisjordanie.

Les Palestiniens, tout comme l'ONU, considèrent Jérusalem-Est comme un territoire occupé par Israël. Les Palestiniens souhaitent non seulement la pleine souveraineté sur leurs lieux saints, mais revendiquent également cette partie de la ville comme capitale de leur futur État.

Les Israéliens, pour leur part, considèrent Jérusalem comme une « ville entière et unifiée », dont ils défendent l'indivisibilité. Le 30 juillet 1980, la Knesset a fait de Jérusalem sa « capitale éternelle », malgré l'opposition de la communauté internationale et la condamnation de cette décision par l'ONU. Toutefois, la plupart des États ont encore leur ambassade à Tel-Aviv, ancienne capitale de l'État hébreu.

La colonisation israélienne
  • Les Palestiniens revendiquent ces territoires, qui se trouvent à l'intérieur de la ligne verte, et exigent le départ des colons. Ils exigent donc leur démantèlement, mais pourraient être prêts à accepter des échanges de territoires.
  • Les colons s'opposent à toute rétrocession de terres aux Palestiniens, légitimant leur présence par ce qu'ils considèrent comme leur droit biblique à cette partie d'Israël, berceau de la civilisation juive.
Plus de 350 000 juifs vivent dans une centaine de colonies en Cisjordanie et au moins 200 000 autres dans des quartiers de Jérusalem-Est, morcelant ainsi le territoire palestinien.

Vue sur l'implantation israélienne de Maaleh Adumin, près de Jérusalem.  Photo :  PC/Ariel Schalit

La construction des colonies s'est amorcée après la guerre israélo-arabe de 1967. À l'issue de ce conflit, Israël a agrandi son territoire en gagnant le contrôle sur des territoires alors possédés par l'Égypte et la Jordanie. Les Nations unies considèrent que les colonies sont illégales selon le droit international dans la mesure où elles se trouvent sur des terrains occupés.

Les Palestiniens revendiquent ces territoires, s'appuyant sur ces résolutions des Nations unies, mais aussi sur la quatrième Convention de Genève et sur la déclaration de principes israélo-palestinienne de 1993. Par cette dernière entente, les deux parties s'engageaient à ne rien faire qui nuirait aux négociations sur le statut définitif des territoires. L'Autorité palestinienne ne s'oppose pas à ce que les colons continuent de vivre sur ces territoires, à condition qu'ils acceptent la souveraineté palestinienne.

La grande majorité des colons refuse toute rétrocession de terres aux Palestiniens, légitimant leur présence par ce qu'ils considèrent comme leur droit biblique à cette partie d'Israël, berceau de la civilisation juive.

Au fil des ans, les colonies sont devenues des quartiers à part entière, avec des universités, des parcs et des centres commerciaux. La population de ces enclaves a augmenté de 20 % et le lobby pro-colons a acquis un poids croissant dans la politique israélienne.

Les réfugiés
  • Des centaines de milliers de Palestiniens ont pris le chemin de l'exil entre novembre 1947 et juillet 1949, chassés par les combats qui ont opposé Arabes et Juifs dans la foulée du rejet par les pays arabes du plan de partage de la Palestine qui débouchera sur la fondation de l'État d'Israël, en mai 1948. D'autres prendront ce même chemin lors de la guerre de 1967. Ces Palestiniens et leurs descendants invoquent leur droit au retour pour rentrer dans un futur État palestinien. 
  • Israël, qui rejette tout droit au retour, soutient que l'arrivée d'un si grand nombre d'habitants arabes briserait l'équilibre ethnique actuel en diluant la portion israélienne de sa population.

Nuhad Srur et ses six enfants dans le camp de réfugiés de Chatila, en banlieue de Beyrouth, le 1er février 2001.
 Photo :  AFP/RAMZI HAIDAR

En 1948 et en 1967, l'avancée des forces israéliennes a provoqué la fuite ou l'évacuation de centaines de milliers de Palestiniens hors de leur patrie. En comptant les réfugiés palestiniens et leurs descendants, ils sont quelque 5 millions dispersés dans le monde. La plupart d'entre eux vivent retranchés dans des camps situés dans la bande de Gaza, en Cisjordanie ou dans les pays voisins, soit la Syrie, la Jordanie et le Liban.

Souvent mal intégrés dans leur pays d'accueil, ils invoquent leur droit au retour.

Mais Israël ne se considère pas comme responsable, moralement ou juridiquement, du problème des réfugiés. Craignant pour la sécurité du pays, le gouvernement israélien avance que le retour d'un si grand nombre d'habitants arabes briserait l'équilibre ethnique actuel en diluant la portion israélienne de sa population. Israël souhaite plutôt que la majorité des réfugiés deviennent citoyens des pays hôtes de langue arabe, ce à quoi ces derniers se refusent.

Plus de 2 millions de Palestiniens vivent au Liban, en Syrie et en Jordanie. Plusieurs analystes estiment que la solution avancée par les Israéliens déstabiliserait ces pays d'accueil.
L'État hébreu se dit toutefois prêt, pour des raisons humanitaires, à accepter le retour de quelques milliers d'entre eux, échelonné sur plusieurs années. Il serait aussi prêt a contribuer en partie à un fonds international, qui indemniserait également les juifs qui ont quitté des pays arabes.

Les frontières

Israël se dit prêt à accepter la création d'un État palestinien dont la souveraineté militaire serait limitée. L'État hébreu souhaiterait toutefois conserver les colonies de Cisjordanie et de Jérusalem, qui se trouvent à l'intérieur de la ligne verte, et pourrait céder, en échange, une portion de territoire près de la bande de Gaza. Il réclame également le contrôle des frontières avec la Jordanie et l'Égypte.

Les Palestiniens, qui revendiquent la totalité des territoires occupés depuis 1967, ne sont pas prêts à laisser aller une aussi grande portion de territoire en Cisjordanie. Ils réclament la souveraineté sur leurs frontières et exigent le retrait des troupes israéliennes.

La question du mur attise également le conflit. Bâti par Israël depuis 2002 pour protéger sa population contre les attaques des kamikazes, cet ouvrage de plus de 700 km de longueur est contesté par les Palestiniens et par la communauté internationale parce que son tracé empiète sur des territoires palestiniens. Il a été déclaré illégal par la Cour internationale de justice de La Haye et par l'Assemblée générale de l'ONU.

La question de l'eau

L'eau étant une ressource rare au Moyen-Orient, ce point revêt une importance non négligeable. Le tiers des ressources en eau potable d'Israël provient de trois nappes phréatiques situées partiellement ou complètement en sol cisjordanien. Les Israéliens entendent garder le contrôle de ces étendues d'eau, ce à quoi s'opposent les Palestiniens.

http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/International/2013/08/01/005-israel-pa…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Fév - 23:10 (2014)    Sujet du message: ARE THE RUMORS TRUE? IS NETANYAHU ABOUT TO MAKE “PAINFUL CONCESSIONS” IN THE PEACE PROCESS? HERE'S WHAT WE KNOW. Répondre en citant

ARE THE RUMORS TRUE? IS NETANYAHU ABOUT TO MAKE “PAINFUL CONCESSIONS” IN THE PEACE PROCESS? HERE'S WHAT WE KNOW.

In Uncategorized on January 31, 2014 at 4:51 pm

UPDATED: (Washington, D.C.) — The very fact that Israeli leaders on the center-right of the political spectrum are getting so anxious, even angry, strongly suggests two rumors are true:
  1. The Obama administration and the Europeans are putting enormous pressure on the Netanyahu government behind the scenes to say “yes” on to an American-crafted peace plan; and
  2. Netanyahu is seriously contemplating agreeing to deeply painful and enormously controversial concessions, possibly even dividing Jerusalem and rolling Israel back to her pre-1967 borders.

Many analysts have felt for the past year that Secretary Kerry’s frenetic efforts to jump-start the Israeli-Palestinian peace process were going nowhere and doomed to failure. Now there is rapidly growing evidence that Kerry has driven the two parties into the corner, and that he appears to be putting the most pressure on the Israeli side to make the deepest concessions.
Here’s what we know so far:

In his address to the U.N. General Assembly last October, Netanyahu signaled he was preparing to make “painful concessions” for peace. “Israel continues to seek an historic compromise with our Palestinian neighbors, one that ends our conflict once and for all,” the PM said. “We want peace based on security and mutual recognition, in which a demilitarized Palestinian state recognizes the Jewish state of Israel. I remain committed to achieving an historic reconciliation and building a better future for Israelis and Palestinians alike. Now, I have no illusions about how difficult this will be to achieve. Twenty years ago, the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians began. Six Israeli prime ministers, myself included, have not succeeded at achieving peace with the Palestinians. My predecessors were prepared to make painful concessions. So am I. But so far the Palestinian leaders haven’t been prepared to offer the painful concessions they must make in order to end the conflict.”

At the time, it wasn’t clear anyone was listening to that paragraph, or believed him — after all, the bulk of that speech was about the Iran nuclear threat. But Israelis are listening now, and some are growing angry, even those within his own government.

Two weeks ago, for example, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon lashed out at the American plan, describing it as worthless, naïve, “messianic,” and dangerous. ”The American security plan presented to us is not worth the paper it’s written on,” Ya’alon said. “It contains no peace and no security. Only our continued presence in Judea and Samaria and the River Jordan will endure that Ben-Gurion Airport and Netanya don’t become targets for rockets from every direction. American Secretary of State John Kerry, who turned up here determined and acting out of misplaced obsession and messianic fervor, cannot teach me anything about the conflict with the Palestinians….Abu Mazen (Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas) is alive and well thanks to us. The moment we leave Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) he is finished. In reality, there have been no negotiations between us and the Palestinians for all these months – but rather between us and the Americans. The only thing that can ‘save us’ is for John Kerry to win a Nobel Prize and leave us in peace.” The Obama administration was furious, and Yaalon apologized, sort of, under pressure from Netanyahu.
This week, Israeli Economic Minister Naftali Bennett lashed out at the American plan and harshly warned Netanyahu not to give away Judea & Samaria and put Jewish settlers under Palestinian sovereignty. “Our forefathers and our descendants will not forgive an Israeli leader who gives up our country and divides our capital,” Bennett warned, adding that the government’s growing fear of boycotts “is what will bring on the boycott. This is no way to handle negotiations, running frightened between the capitals of the world.” Bennett later added that the Prime Minister’s approach “reflects the loss of a moral compass. We didn’t experience 2,000 years of yearning for the Land of Israel so that we could live under the government of Abu Mazen (Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas). Anyone thinking of placing the lives of Jews in the Land of Israel under Palestinian rule is pulling the rug out from under our presence in Tel Aviv….I call on the prime minister to immediately reject this terrible idea.” Netanyahu’s team threatened to fire Bennett from the ruling coalition unless he took back his personal attack. Eventually, Bennett apologized, sort of.

Such tensions would not be flaring this intensely if Kerry wasn’t about to lower the boom on Israel, and center-right political leaders in Israel weren’t so worried Netanyahu was about to agree to far-reaching concessions.

Consider the following:
What is in the ”framework agreement”? The Obama team has leaked key details to Thomas Friedman of the New York Times:
  • The “Kerry Plan,” likely to be unveiled soon, is expected to call for an end to the conflict and all claims
  • following a phased Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank (based on the 1967 lines)
  • with unprecedented security arrangements in the strategic Jordan Valley.
  • The Israeli withdrawal will not include certain settlement blocs
  • but Israel will compensate the Palestinians for them with Israeli territory.
  • It will call for the Palestinians to have a capital in Arab East Jerusalem
  • and for Palestinians to recognize Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people.
  • It will not include any right of return for Palestinian refugees into Israel proper.

Is there evidence that Netanyahu and Abbas are trying to prepare their people for painful concessions? Here’s an interesting analysis of the “framework agreement” — and Sec. Kerry’s effort to hammer out “interim” deals on both the Iran issue and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict — by David Ignatius of the Washington Post.
  • [The]  issues may still prove insoluble: Listening to Israeli Finance Minister Naftali Bennett at a conference here Tuesday, it was clear how vehemently the right-wing settlers’ movement he represents would oppose a Palestinian state. “Our forefathers and ancestors and our descendants will never forgive an Israeli leader who gives away our land and divides our capital,” Bennett said, his voice almost a shout.
  • Yet the prospect of a framework agreement, of the sort Kerry is seeking, seemed tantalizingly close in comments by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to the gathering, which was sponsored by the Institute for National Security Studies.
  • Netanyahu told the conference that the U.S. was compiling a document that would summarize the points that have emerged during the months of secret Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.
  • He said that Israel might agree to further talks under this framework, while not accepting all the U.S. ideas, as long as the Palestinians agree to a demilitarized state that guarantees Israel’s security and accepts Israel’s status as a homeland for the Jewish people.
  • Abbas said in televised remarks to the conference that he might be willing to accept a phased, three-year Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank and continued presence by other military forces, as ways of satisfying Netanyahu’s security concerns.
  • Amos Yadlin, a retired chief of Israeli military intelligence who heads the institute that hosted the conference, described Kerry’s goal: “It’s a framework agreement, or an agreement on a framework, or an American piece of paper,” he said, but the aim was to roll forward the negotiations for another nine months.
  • The White House has backed Kerry’s attempt to pull together the parameters that have emerged in the negotiations, rather than simply striving for another round of confidence-building measures, such as Israeli releases of Palestinian prisoners and Abbas’ restraint from taking his case for a Palestinian state to the United Nations.
  • As in the Iran negotiations, a framework agreement would patch over what are still wide differences on a permanent, final-status agreement. But they would reduce the risk of outright conflict while diplomacy continues.

What are the political ramifications inside Israel if Netanyahu says “yes” to the U.S. “framework agreement”? Useful analysis by Jeffrey Goldberg of Bloomberg News:
  • U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is obviously getting somewhere in his attempt to achieve a framework agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, because all the right people — the far-right people — are going a little nuts.
  • At a security conference this week in Israel, Naftali Bennett, the leader of the Jewish Home party — reacting to an earlier suggestion made by the leader of his governing coalition, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, that Jewish settlers could conceivably find themselves living under Palestinian rule one day — asked, “Why should Jews live in Tel Aviv with Israeli sovereignty and in Eli and Hebron under Palestinian sovereignty? Open up the Book of Genesis and form an opinion. I demand that this idea be removed from the agenda.”….
  • Netanyahu, unlike a set of government ministers to his right, including Bennett, understands that Israel’s addiction to West Bank settlements is undermining the legitimacy of his country, and endangering its role as a democratic haven for Jews.
  • This is why he appears to be taking small rhetorical steps in Kerry’s direction — floating the idea that Jews on the West Bank could remain where they are under Palestinian rule (a proposal the Palestinians, so far, at least, reject) is one way he’s signaling to the Israeli public that unpopular decisions might be coming.
  • Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas also seems to be bending under Kerry’s pressure, offering just this week a concession of his own: Israelis forces, he said, could remain in parts of the West Bank for as long as three years after an agreement is struck. Previously, Abbas had argued that all Israeli forces must depart as soon as a deal is made.
  • For Israelis, there are two ways to look at Kerry’s Herculean (and often Sisyphean) efforts to outline an agreement between extremely hesitant parties.
  • The first way is Bennett’s: Much of the Israeli right sees Kerry as the enemy, trying to break the will of their prime minister in order to uproot settlers and create a Palestinian state that will become a source of endless violence.
  • The second way is the one favored by Israelis of the center and the left: suspicion of grandiose American schemes but also a sober realization that someone needs to figure out a way to disentangle Israel from the lives of its Palestinian neighbors, and that that person may well be Kerry.
  • The particular difficulty for Netanyahu is that he might have both of these understandings fighting it out in his head.
http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/are-the-rumors-true-is-net…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Fév - 19:41 (2014)    Sujet du message: LE FRERE D'OBAMA REJOINT LE HAMAS ET DECLARE: «JERUSALEM EST A NOUS; NOUS ARRIVONS» Répondre en citant

LE FRERE D'OBAMA REJOINT LE HAMAS ET DECLARE: «JERUSALEM EST A NOUS; NOUS ARRIVONS»

fév 02, 2014

Alors qu’il était à Sanaa, au Yemen en 2010, le frère du président Barack Obama, Malik Obama s’est rendu à un événement présenté comme la ‘Conférence du Fonds de Développement pour les Orphelins’  (ODF). [Orphans Development Fund (ODF) Conference]

C’est véritablement un titre ironique au vu d’une photo de groupe où figure Malik et publiée sur son site Internet.[posted to his website.]

Sur la photo, on le voit portant un foulard du Hamas (keffieh) frappé d’un slogan palestinien bien connu – «Jérusalem est à nous – nous arrivons !»

Sur le foulard figure aussi une carte de la «Palestine» avec l’inscription :’Du fleuve à la mer !’ En d’autres termes, Malik dit, IL N’Y A PAS d’ISRAËL.

Voici la photo complète :

Malik : Exprimant son soutien pour le Hamas lors d’une conférence ‘dédiée aux orphelins’.

Voici Suar al – Dahab, le patron de Malik Obama (Malik travaille pour lui officiellement en qualité de Secrétaire exécutif IDO), lors d’une visite à Gaza l’an dernier [Suar al-Dahab during a visit to Gaza] à l’occasion d’une manifestation du Hamas avec le Premier ministre Ismaïl Haniyeh accompagné du chef spirituel des Frères Musulmans Yusuf al – Qaradawi. Notez qu’il porte un keffieh similaire lors d’une conférence intitulée ‘Aider Jérusalem et Gaza’ : Photo

Le patron de Malik, Suar al – Dahab, portant un keffieh similaire à Gaza

Voici Malik en 2010, avec al – Dahab à Khartoum – Soudan – lors de la conférence islamique (IDO) pour l’Organisation de la Dawa [Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO) conference] présidée par le chef terroriste du Soudan Omar al – Bashir, qui appartient à la Fraternité musulmane et est recherché pour crimes contre l’humanité :

Malik Obama et Suar al – Dahab.

Tout comme le politicien britannique George Galloway, Malik s’associe sans problème avec ceux qui soutiennent le message inscrit sur ces écharpes :

Galloway et Haniyeh, arborant des keffiehs dans un environnement de keffiehs.

Le politicien britannique George Galloway et le Premier ministre du Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh, portant des écharpes semblables.

Juste au cas où on vous dirait que Malik s’est fait piéger avec le port de ce symbole haineux [conned into wearing] et raciste comme le roi de Suède Carl Gustaf et son épouse la reine Sylvia l’ont été, vous devez faire la différence. Carl et Sylvia ont rapidement retiré les keffiehs qui avaient été placés sur eux par un opportuniste et ont pris leur distance vis-à-vis du message inscrit dessus.

Pour Malik c’est une autre histoire.

Le Roi de Suède Carl Gustaf et la reine Sylvia : trompés en portant des keffiehs haineux.

Malik lit et parle couramment l’arabe comme beaucoup de membres de sa famille, comme le cousin Musa Ismail Obama et l’oncle Sayyid, [Musa Ismail Obama and uncle Sayyid],qui ont fréquenté au moins une université wahhabite de premier plan en Arabie saoudite. Selon Nicholas Kristof du New-York Times, Barack a récité les premières lignes de l’appel à la prière en arabe avec un «accent parfait»[‘first-rate accent’]

Musa Obama et Sayyid Obama à l’université Umm al Qura .

Le keffieh (ou foulard) ne dit pas simplement, ‘Al Aqsa est à nous et ce n’est pas leur temple’. Il dit aussi ‘Inanna Qadimun’, qui se traduit par ‘Nous sommes en marche’. Cette fameuse commande de combat qui est une référence à la prophétie qu’un jour le monde musulman marchera sur Jérusalem et les arbres et les pierres crieront : ‘Voici un Juif  caché derrière moi … viens O musulmans, viens le tuer’.

Voici Khansa, la Mère de la Résistance [Mother of the Resistance movement], portant le keffieh

Voici une photo de Khansa avec le keffieh et encadrée d’Haniyeh à gauche de la photo et du chef du Hamas Khaled Mashaal.[ sandwiched between]

Ceux qui voient cela comme une question de culpabilité par association vont à la rencontre de problèmes majeurs. Le président Barack Obama et Malik sont beaucoup plus proches que ce qui est admis publiquement. Dans une interview publiée dans GQ Magazine [GQ Magazine] de Juillet dernier, Malik s’est offensé de ce qu’on l’ait caractérisé simplement comme étant le ‘demi-frère’ du président :

«Toute personne nous caractérisant  comme demi, quart, … ou par alliance, ou des choses comme ça », dit-il, «ont des mots au goût déplaisant. Je pense que c’est comme les poids et mesures. Cela ne nous a pas touchés jusqu’à ce qu’il devienne président, jusqu’à ce qu’il devienne une personnalité de premier plan. Et maintenant, nous sommes en quelque sorte comme des célébrités.»

«Mais c’est une marque d’ignorance », ajoute-il. «Ici en Afrique, nous ne pensons pas l’un à l’autre comme ‘moitié’ ou ceci ou cela. Dans une famille élargie, quelqu’un est votre frère, même si il est simplement de votre clan. Donc, je suis … Obama.»

Malik, comme garçon d’honneur au mariage de Barack.

Malik a rendu visite à Barack à la Maison Blanche plusieurs fois :

Barack et Malik dans le bureau ovale à la Maison Blanche.

Dans la même interview au GQ magazine, Malik insiste [Malik insists] que lui et son frère sont très proches (le mot ’demi’ est mis de côté par déférence pour Malik) :

Si on demande à Malik combien de fois lui et son frère se parlent aujourd’hui, il se vante que c’est une fois par an, comme si c’était la preuve de leur lien intime. «Bien sûr, nous sommes proches », dit Malik, juste un peu trop fort. «Je suis celui qui l’a amené ici à Kogelo en 1988 ! J’ai pensé qu’il était important pour lui de revenir à la maison et de voir d’où venait sa famille – vous savez, ses racines».

Il convient d’ajouter que Malik Obama a été complice de l’homme qui a attaqué l’ambassade américaine au Soudan
Voir l’article : http://www.israel-flash.com/2013/05/obamaexclusif-son-frere-complice-de-lhomme-qui-a-attaque-lambassade-americaine-au-soudan/

Obama a menti sur sa famille

Quant à la position de Barack sur la relation avec son frère, eh bien, il ne dit pas grand-chose, mais Barack n’a pas fait preuve d’honnêteté quant à la  question de la proximité avec sa famille. L’année dernière, Barack a dû admettre [had to admit] qu’il était resté avec son oncle Onyango les premiers temps à Harvard. Préalablement à son admission, on avait dit au public  américain que Barack n’avait jamais rencontré son oncle. La responsable des relations avec la presse à la Maison Blanche, Jay Carney avait fourni une explication incroyable pour combler cette incohérence [very unbelievable explanation].

Onyango Obama : Barack menti à propos de ses contacts avec lui.

Un autre frère d’Obama – Mark Ndesanjo Obama – a également accusé le président de mentir au sujet de leur relation, après que Barack ait dit qu’ils ne s’étaient rencontrés qu’une seule une fois, sans doute lors de la visite présidentielle en Chine, fin 2009. [President’s visit to China in late 2009.] .Lors d’une interview avec Laura Ingraham, pour la National Review [National Review] Ndesdanjo insiste qu’ils se sont rencontrés à plusieurs reprises, depuis les années 1980:

«Je l’ai entendu dire cela, après notre rencontre à Pékin et je peux vous dire que j’en suis resté sidéré – je ne sais pas pourquoi il a dit cela», a déclaré Ndesandjo à Laura Ingraham, ajoutant qu’il avait rencontré le président à plusieurs reprises au cours des années et qu’il ne comprenait toujours pas la motivation de son affirmation. «Je pense qu’il était dans son rôle de président et n’était pas mon frère », a déclaré Ndesandjo.

Ok, donc selon Barack, il n’a rencontré son frère Mark qu’une fois et cette réunion a eu lieu en Chine, d’accord?

Barack et son frère Mark Ndesanjo Obama se sont rencontrés en Chine en 2009.

Si Barack n’a rencontré Mark qu’une fois (en Chine), comment peut-il expliquer cette photo de Mark à la Maison Blanche dix mois plus tôt, au milieu de ses visites à l’étranger lors de l’inauguration de Barack 

(Mark est encerclé et Malik est à l’extrême gauche) ?

Mark Ndesandjo Obama à la Maison Blanche pour l’investiture de Barack en 2009.

La question ici est que Barack n’est pas digne de confiance concernant ce qu’il veut bien divulguer quant aux relations qu’il entretient avec les membres de sa famille.

Une fois de plus, cela nous amène à sa relation avec Malik. Comment se fait-il que Malik a reçu les statuts 501 (c) (3)  pour sa Fondation Barack Hussein Obama [Barack H. Obama Foundation] en moins de 30 jours et qu’ils avaient été antidatés illégalement 38 mois plus tôt par Lois Lerner ? Si Barack avait quelque chose à voir là-dedans, ce serait un mensonge  aux yeux de l’histoire, s’il le niait. Pour boucler la boucle à ce sujet, la fondation de Malik est liée à l’État du Soudan qui soutient le terrorisme.

Comme nous l’avons déjà dit, Lois Lerner se verrait accorder l’immunité et serait contrainte de témoigner au sujet de la raison pour laquelle elle a  accordé une exonération d’impôt à un homme qui est lié au terrorisme et se trouve juste être le frère du président des États-Unis.

Lerner : Elle a accordé à la Fondation de Malik Obama un statut illégal d’exonération fiscale.

Si le chauffeur d’Oussama ben Laden a été reconnu coupable de soutien matériel au terrorisme, Malik ne devrait-il pas être mis en accusation [brought up on charges] pour son soutien à Omar al – Bashir, un terroriste de renommée mondiale ? Après tout, le gouvernement égyptien veut faire comparaître Malik Obama pour interrogatoire à ce sujet.

La Fondation Barack H. Obama dirigée par Malik Obama ( BHOF ) recueille des fonds et apparemment fournit un soutien matériel à des terroristes. S’IL VOUS PLAÎT FAITES UN DON POUR SAUVER LES CHRETIENS, POUR SAUVER DES VIES CHRETIENNES des mains de terroristes solidaires avec le Hamas. [PLEASE DONATE TO RESCUE CHRISTIANS TO SAVE CHRISTIAN LIVES] = Help christians around you who are persecute or who need help. We don't really know who's this organisation is. So many are playing both side and most of the time Caritas Internationalist contol the Orphans funds. Check on Google.

Lois Lerner : Sa signature est apposée au bas de la lettre d’approbation d’exonération  d’impôt de Malik Obama.

Shoebat Foundation – 28 janvier 2014 

Par Walid Shoebat et Ben Barrack

Walid Shoebat 
Ancien membre des Frères musulmans
Aujourd’hui, journaliste et militant de la paix avec Israël

Traduction Europe-Israël

http://www.europe-israel.org/2014/02/le-frere-dobama-rejoint-le-hamas-et-declare-jerusalem-est-a-nous-nous-arrivons/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév - 01:59 (2014)    Sujet du message: REPORT: NETANYAHU WILLING TO CONCEDE 90% OF JUDEA, SAMARIA Répondre en citant

REPORT: NETANYAHU WILLING TO CONCEDE 90% OF JUDEA, SAMARIA

PM reportedly willing to turn most of Judea, Samaria over to PA, expelling roughly 90,000 Jews from the region.

By Maayana Miskin
First Publish: 2/6/2014, 10:03 AM

Jewish farmer in Samaria (Shomron) Jewish community of Havat Gilad

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has offered to give the Palestinian Authority full control over 90% of Judea and Samaria, Walla! news reports. The report is based on testimony from sources close to the secret Israel-PA talks.

Netanyahu’s reported offer still falls short of the PA’s demand to receive at least 97% of territory in the region.

Netanyahu is apparently seeking to minimize the need to expel Israeli citizens from their homes in Judea and Samaria. The region is home to roughly 360,000 Israeli Jews, but most are concentrated in around 2% of the area's actual landmass.

His latest offer would mean expelling 20-30% of them – or between 72,000 and 108,000 people. That seems like a fairly tall order, given that the government is still struggling to rehouse the roughly 10,000 Israelis expelled from Gaza and northern Samaria, nearly a decade after the 2005 "Disengagement".

Israel would keep the major “settlement bloc” areas with a majority-Israeli population, including the Ariel bloc, Gush Etzion, Maaleh Adumim, and the towns of Beit El and Karnei Shomron along with surrounding communities.

Netanyahu’s reported offer also calls for Israeli communities adjacent to the 1949 armistice line, but outside “settlement blocs,” to remain under Israeli control, and for an Israeli presence to continue in the city of Hevron.

PA leaders continue to demand at least 97% of territory in Judea and Samaria, full control over eastern Jerusalem, including the Temple Mount, the release of all terrorist prisoners, the ability to arm the PA police, and implementation of the so-called “right of return,” which would give millions of descendants of Arabs who left pre-state Israel during the War of Independence the freedom to “return” to Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/177160

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Fév - 01:39 (2014)    Sujet du message: JORDANIAN MPs: NO PEACE DEAL WITH ‘DECEITFUL’ JEWS Répondre en citant

JORDANIAN MPs: NO PEACE DEAL WITH ‘DECEITFUL’ JEWS

Parliamentarians cite religious sources to ‘prove’ Palestinian right to all land, impossibility of reconciliation with Israel

By Marissa Newman and AP February 7, 2014, 1:44 am

Jordanian lawmakers speak during the second day of a heated debate on the US push for a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians, under the domed parliament chamber in the capital, Amman, Jordan, Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014 (photo credit: AP Photo)

In a parliamentary session dedicated to peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, Jordanian lawmakers turned to Christian and Islamic sources to buttress claims that no accord would be reached, and framed the conflict with Israel as an age-old religious battle.

The debate took place a day after Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh declared that Jordan would not recognize Israel as Jewish state, and maintained that recognition of Israel as such should not be a requirement in the US framework proposal.

“There is a dispute of faith between Judaism, on the one hand, and Islam and Christianity on the other,” MP Muhammad Al-Badri said at the session on Monday, according to a translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI). “Therefore, no solutions will be achieved here – neither by John Kerry, nor by anybody else.”

MP Tareq Al-Khouri echoed the sentiment, pointing to the nature of the Jews, namely “deceit,” as the reason a peace agreement were doomed to fail. “My problem with the Jews is a religious problem,” he said.

“In John 8:44, Christ addresses the Jews and says: ‘You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth’ – in other words, the peace accords are nonsense – ‘because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.’”

MP Zakaria Al-Sheikh, in his address, quoted passages from the Quran that “Judgment Day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims will kill them” and “You will fight the Jews – you to the east of the river and they to the west of it.”

The Palestinians are the rightful owners of the entire land, Al-Sheikh maintained, and therefore an agreement “must include the return of every inch of historical Palestine, from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, must guarantee unconditional Right of Return for Palestinians worldwide, and must provide just financial and international compensation.”

Increasingly hostile voices towards Israel have emanated from the Hashemite Kingdom — Israel’s closest ally in the Arab world — in recent years. After a Jordanian MP attended Israeli Independence Day celebrations at President Shimon Peres’s residence in Jerusalem, his fellow parliamentarians called for his dismissal.

“He is a Zionist collaborator and should be dismissed from parliament and not allowed to attend any meeting,” Islamist MP Muhammad Al-Qatatshe said at the time.

When Walid Obeidat accepted King Abdullah II’s appointment as Jordan’s envoy to Israel in October 2012, he was ostracized by his entire clan, which marked the date with black banners and a public day of mourning. = King Abdullah II - Interreligious dialogue under World Council of Churches control by the Vatican

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jordanian-mps-no-peace-deal-with-deceitful-jews/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Fév - 14:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: ‘KERRY HAS DECLARED A WAR ON GOD,’ WRITE HARD-LINE RABBIS IN LETTER Répondre en citant

‘KERRY HAS DECLARED A WAR ON GOD,’ WRITE HARD-LINE RABBIS IN LETTER

By JEREMY SHARON

02/05/2014 13:32

Rabbis warn Kerry to stop negotiations "in order to avoid severe Heavenly punishment for everyone involved."

US Secretary of State John Kerry speaks to reporters with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu. Photo: REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

A group of hard-line nationalist rabbis wrote in an open to letter to US Secretary of State John Kerry that through his current mediation efforts between Israel and Palestinian negotiators he had declared war against God.
The rabbis warned that the secretary must cease such activities, to avoid divine punishment.
Related:
The letter was sent by the Committee to Save the Land and People of Israel – an activist group opposed to any political accords with the Palestinians involving territorial concessions – founded by Rabbi Shalom Dov Wolpo, who also founded the far-right Our Land of Israel party.

Your incessant efforts to expropriate integral parts of our Holy Land and hand them over to Abbas’s terrorist gang, amount to a declaration of war against the Creator and Ruler of the universe! For G-d awarded the entire Land of Israel to our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in order that they bequeath it, as an everlasting inheritance, to their descendants, the Jewish people, until the end of all time,” the letter reads.

The rabbis argue that Kerry’s plan endangers Israeli Jews by bringing them within close range of potential rocket and missile fire from the West Bank should it be ceded by Israel to the Palestinians.

If you continue on this destructive path, you will ensure your everlasting disgrace in Jewish history for bringing calamity upon the Jewish people,” continued the rabbis, comparing Kerry to Babylonian ruler Nebuchadnezzar II and Roman commander and future emperor Titus, the two enemies of the ancient Jewish kingdoms who destroyed the temples in Jerusalem and Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel along with them.

By the power of our Holy Torah, we admonish you to cease immediately all efforts to achieve these disastrous agreements – in order to avoid severe heavenly punishment for everyone involved,” they threatened.

The letter was signed by Rabbi Wolpo, along with four other rabbis including Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, the founder and chairman of the Temple Institute; Rabbi Yigal Pizam, the dean of a yeshiva and a leader of the Chabad community in the Haifa neighborhood of Kiryat Shmuel; Rabbi Gedalya Axelrod, the emeritus head of the Haifa Rabbinic Court; and Rabbi Ben Tziyon Grossman from the town of Migdal Ha’emek.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Kerry-has-declared-war-on-God-say-hardline-rabbis-warn-of-divine-punishment-340419

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Fév - 16:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: PA MINISTER: WE DEMAND SOVEREIGNTY OVER KOTEL Répondre en citant

PA MINISTER: WE DEMAND SOVEREIGNTY OVER KOTEL

Top PA official says that the PA is demanding sovereignty over the entire Old City of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall.

By David Lev
First Publish: 2/10/2014, 9:18 PM

Blowing the shofar at the Kotel (Western Wall)

A top Palestinian Authority official said that the PA was demanding sovereignty over all areas of Jerusalem Israel liberated in the Six Day War, including the Kotel (Western Wall).

Speaking to Channel Ten, Mahmoud al-Habbash, Minister of Holy Places in the PA, said that “there will be no PEACE until the end of the Israeli occupation that began in 1967. Every piece of land that Israel conquered then belongs to the Palestinians.” That includes Jerusalem, “the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Western Wall.”

Asked what would happen if Jews wished to pray at the Wall, al-Habbash said “they will be welcome, there will be no problem. There will be no limitations on freedom of religion and worship. Religious ceremonies are one thing, and politics are another.” = Yeah, sure, we can believe this lie!

Under the Oslo Accords, Israelis are supposed to have access to several religious sites in PA-controlled areas of Judea and Samaria. In actuality, however, Jews are almost completely banned from these sites, including the Tomb of Joseph in Shechem and the Tomb of Joshua in Kifl Hares. Jews are rarely allowed to visit these sites, and then only under very strict security conditions. Several Jews, including Rabbi Hillel Lieberman h”yd, have been killed in area of Joseph's Tomb.

With that, Channel Ten quoted sources in the PA that most of the issues brought up in the negotiations being conducted by US Secretary of State John Kerry, including land swaps, have been resolved. But the Palestinians are insisting that all areas of Jerusalem liberated in the Six Day War, including the Jewish Quarter, the Kotel, and Jewish neighborhoods such as French Hill, Ramat Eshkol, and Har Homa be placed under PA sovereignty. Kerry has spent much time and effort in trying to come to a compromise on Jerusalem, but has so far failed, PA sources said.

Speaking to Channel Ten, the PA's Jerusalem Minister, Abu-Ala, said that the current round of negotiations was one of the most intense ever between Israel and the PA, thanks to the strenuous efforts of Kerry to get the two sides to agree to a negotiation framework.

But he said that effort came with a risk.

“Given the intensity with which the Americans are approaching this, there will probably be undesirable consequences if the talks fail.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/177320

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Fév - 13:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: JOHN KERRY INTRODUIT LA JUDAÏTE DE L’"ETAT D'ISRAEL" DANS LE DOCUMENT "DE PAIX" Répondre en citant

JOHN KERRY INTRODUIT LA JUDAÏTE DE L’"ETAT D'ISRAEL" DANS LE DOCUMENT "DE PAIX"

Le secrétaire d’Etat américain, John Kerry, a consenti d’inclure l’idée de la reconnaissance de la judaïté de l’ « Etat d’Israël », dans le cadre du règlement définitif entre les deux parties palestinienne et israélienne, selon l'agence de presse allemande, citant Maariv.

Maariv a rapporté mardi, citant la radio israélienne, que le document américain prévoit "la réciprocité" à cet effet, dans la mesure où "Israël sera considéré comme un Etat national pour le peuple juif, et la Palestine sera considérée comme un Etat national pour le peuple palestinien".

Le journal israélien a ajouté que le document va affirmer que les négociations entre les Israéliens et les Palestiniens, auront lieu sur la base des lignes frontalières de 1967, avec l’échange des territoires, et la prise en compte des changements géo-démographiques survenus sur les territoires au cours des dernières décennies.

Le chef du gouvernement israélien, Benjamin Netanyahu, recevrait une copie du document américain lors de sa visite à Washington au début du mois prochain.

Tzipi Livni, responsable du dossier des négociations avec les Palestiniens, a fait allusion dimanche à l’éventuelle reconnaissance par la partie palestinienne de la judaïté de l’ «Etat d’Israël ».

Nabil Chaâth, membre du comité central du mouvement Fatah, a rétorqué lundi que les Palestiniens ne pourront absolument pas reconnaître « Israël » en tant qu’Etat juif.

Chaâth a ajouté : "ce que dit Livni est oiseux et mensonger, elle se contredit avec elle-même. Il y a quelques jours elle a menacé Abbas de payer le prix de son refus de reconnaître la judaïté de l’Etat, et maintenant elle dit que nous allons le reconnaître, ceci est totalement dénué de vérité", a-t-il indiqué.

Le président palestinien, Mahmoud Abbas, a affirmé son refus de reconnaître « Israël » comme Etat juif, alors que le chef du gouvernement israélien, Benjamin Netanyahu, s’obstine à contraindre les Palestiniens à le reconnaître en tant que tel, afin que les pourparlers réalisent des avancées.

Source: gnet.tn

Source: Sites web  
13-02-2014 - 11:44 Dernière mise à jour 13-02-2014 - 11:44

http://www.almanar.com.lb/french/adetails.php?eid=155560&frid=18&se…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Fév - 12:12 (2014)    Sujet du message: Jerusalemplus.tv, LE JT ISRAELIEN DU 25-02-14 SUIVI DU GRAND FORMAT DE FLATTO SHARON Répondre en citant

Jerusalemplus.tv, LE JT ISRAELIEN DU 25-02-14 SUIVI DU GRAND FORMAT DE FLATTO SHARON

La Russie et les Palestiniens sont favorables à la convocation d’une réunion du Quartette des médiateurs internationaux pour le Proche-Orient (Etats-Unis, Russie, ONU et UE), a déclaré lundi le chef de la délégation palestinienne pour les négociations avec Israël, Saeb Erekat à l’issue de son entretien avec le chef de la diplomatie russe Sergueï Lavrov.

http://www.jerusalemplus.com/jerusalemplus-tv-le-jt-israelien-du-25-02-14-suivi-du-grand-format-de-flatto-sharon/

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59oKWt3SwqY&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Fév - 08:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: REPORT : OBAMA TO PRESSURE NETANYAHU INTO ACCEPTING KERRY FRAMEWORK PROPOSAL Répondre en citant

REPORT : OBAMA TO PRESSURE NETANYAHU INTO ACCEPTING KERRY FRAMEWORK PROPOSAL

By JPOST.COM STAFF, HERB KEINON
02/27/2014 07:21

According to 'The New York Times,' US president expected to appeal to Netanyahu and Abbas to adopt framework plan.

US President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu in the Oval Office, September 30, 2013. Photo: REUTERS/Jason Reed

Undeterred by the failed efforts of his predecessors to clinch an Israeli-Palestinian peace treaty, US President Barack Obama is planning on getting more involved directly in the negotiations.

According to The New York Times, the president is expected to appeal to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to adopt a framework plan for final-status peace negotiations.
Related:

US unlikely to unveil peace framework during Netanyahu-Obama meeting next week
Report: Abbas threatened to torpedo peace talks over Kerry framework proposals

According to the report published Thursday, administration officials said this week the US president was gearing to take more of an active role in the process when he first meets Netanyahu on Monday, and later in March with Abbas.

During the respective meetings, Obama was reportedly expected to press the leaders of the two sides to agree to the framework document that is being drafted by US Secretary of State John Kerry.

“Now is a very timely opportunity for him to get involved,” a senior US official said on condition of anonymity.

Officials said now was the time for Obama to directly involve himself in talks as the April deadline is nearing for the current round of negotiations and major hurdles apparently remain between the sides.

“The president wouldn’t want to run any risk that it was the lack of his involvement that would make the difference between success and failure,” an official told the Times.

However, Israeli official on Wednesday said Obama was not expected to present Netanyahu with the much-discussed framework document.

The comments come despite some speculation that Obama would unveil the document during his scheduled meeting with Netanyahu in the White House on Monday. The officials said it was unlikely Washington would roll out the paper before Obama also meets with Abbas.

The Palestinians announced earlier this week that Obama had invited Abbas to visit Washington next month, though no final date was reported. Abbas met twice last week in Paris with US Secretary of State John Kerry. Kerry has been working with the sides since November on the document that would serve as the basis for continuing the talks that began in July.

Netanyahu may meet with Kerry in Washington as well. Both men are to address the annual policy conference of the America Israel Public Affairs Committee in Washington next week.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Obama-to-appeal-to-Netan…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Mar - 16:17 (2014)    Sujet du message: Jerusalemplus.tv, LE JT ISRAELIEN DU 04-03-14 SUIVI DU GRAND FORMAT DE FLATTO SHARON Répondre en citant

Jerusalemplus.tv, LE JT ISRAELIEN DU 04-03-14 SUIVI DU GRAND FORMAT DE FLATTO SHARON

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAiWATd1Ggo&hd=1

Lors de son atterrissage à Washington, Netanyahou a déclaré qu’il était intéressé à parvenir à un accord avec l’autorité palestinienne, mais que l’autre partie devait également s’engager dans le processus. « Le tango au Moyen Orient a besoin d’au mois trois, » a dit Netanyahou. « Pendant des années, il y a eu deux,… Israël et les Etats-Unis. Maintenant, il doit être vu que les palestiniens sont aussi présents. Dans tous les cas, pour que nous puissions parvenir à un accord, nous devons défendre nos intérêts vitaux. J’ai prouvé que je le fais, face à toutes les pressions, et je continuerai à le faire ici également. »

Selon plusieurs rapports, Obama prévoit de presser Netanyahou « avec force et de manière directe » pour accepter les principaux éléments du cadre de négociation que développe le secrétaire d’état John Kerry. Selon des sources, l’accord-cadre précise que la capitale d’un état palestinien serait Jérusalem Est, et en échange, il y aurait des concessions palestiniennes sur d’autres questions, y compris les frontières et les réfugiés. Il n’y aura pas de reconnaissance d’Israël en tant qu’état juif, selon des rapports.

http://www.jerusalemplus.com/jerusalemplus-tv-le-jt-israelien-du-04-03-14-s…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Mar - 16:54 (2014)    Sujet du message: OBAMA'S MESSAGE TO ISRAEL, TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR 7 YEARS PEACE DEAL! Répondre en citant

OBAMA'S MESSAGE TO ISRAEL, TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR 7 YEARS PEACE DEAL!

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SKvZiCvw_8&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Mar - 16:24 (2014)    Sujet du message: AT WHITE HOUSE, ISRAEL'S NETANYAHU PUSHES BACK AGAINST OBAMA DIPLOMACY Répondre en citant

AT WHITE HOUSE, ISRAEL'S NETANYAHU PUSHES BACK AGAINST OBAMA DIPLOMACY

Pure hypocrisy from Netanyahu, the puppet of the kabbalist evil Rothschild who control the land of Israël. Prophecies will be fullfilled very soon. All this PEACE TALKS PROCESS is just a diversion and a real rebellion against the Most High.

Reuters
By Jeffrey Heller and Matt Spetalnick 13 hours ago

Netanyahu shakes hands with Obama as they sit down to meet in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (L) shakes hands with U.S. President Barack Obama as they …

By Jeffrey Heller and Matt Spetalnick

Related Stories

Israel says it doubled new settlement building in 2013 Reuters
Obama warns of 'fallout' for Israel if peace effort fails Reuters
Obama: Tough choices nearing in Mideast talks Associated Press
Israel must make tough choices, Obama warns PM AFP
Israel PM vows to resist 'pressures' on US visit AFP

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bluntly told Barack Obama on Monday that he would never compromise on Israel's security even as the U.S. president sought to reassure him on Iran nuclear diplomacy and pressure him on MIDDLE PEACE TALKS .

In a White House meeting overshadowed by the Ukraine crisis, the two leaders avoided any direct clash during a brief press appearance but were unable to paper over differences on a pair of sensitive diplomatic drives that have stoked tensions between them.

Obama assured Netanyahu of his "absolute commitment" to preventing Iran from developing atomic weapons, despite the Israeli leader's deep skepticism over U.S.-led efforts to reach a final international deal to curb Tehran's nuclear program.

But, warning that time was running out, Obama also urged Netanyahu to make "tough decisions" to help salvage a faltering U.S.-brokered PEACE PROCESS aimed at reaching a framework agreement with the Palestinians and extending talks beyond an April target date for an elusive final accord.

"The Israeli people expect me to stand strong against criticism and pressure," Netanyahu told the president.

Obama and Netanyahu, who have had strained relations in the past, showed no outright tension as they sat side-by-side in the Oval Office. Both were cordial and businesslike. But their differences were clear, and when the talks ended after nearly three hours there was no immediate sign of progress.

Netanyahu arrived in Washington to a veiled warning from Obama that it would be harder to protect Israel against efforts to isolate it internationally if peace efforts failed.

The Israeli prime minister used their brief joint appearance to put the onus on the Palestinians to advance prospects for peace and also to vow to hold the line on what he sees as Israel's security imperative.

HISTORY LESSON

In his remarks, Netanyahu offered Obama what was essentially a history lesson covering the last 20 years of conflict with the Palestinians as well as what Israelis see as an existential threat from Iran, arch-foe of the Jewish state.

"Iran calls openly for Israel's destruction, so I'm sure you'll appreciate that Israel cannot permit such a state to have the ability to make atomic bombs to achieve that goal," Netanyahu said. "And I, as the prime minister of Israel, will do whatever I must do to defend the Jewish state."

Obama is seeking room for diplomacy with Iran, while Netanyahu, who has stoked U.S. concern in the past with threats of unilateral strikes on Iran's nuclear sites, has complained that sanctions on Tehran are being eased prematurely.

The meeting with Netanyahu marked a new direct foray into Middle East peacemaking by Obama, whose first-term efforts ended in failure.

Secretary of State John Kerry has been trying to persuade Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to agree to a framework deal that would enable land-for-PEACE NEGOCIATIONS to continue, even though there is widespread skepticism inside and outside of the region about his chances for success.

Abbas, who seeks Palestinian statehood, is due at the White House on March 17. He has resisted Netanyahu's demand, repeated during the Oval Office meeting, for the Palestinians to recognize Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people.

Netanyahu appeared to be pushing back implicitly against Obama's warning in a Bloomberg View interview of "international fallout" for Israel if peace efforts break down and the building of Jewish settlements continues.

Israelis, increasingly concerned about an anti-Israel boycott movement, view such U.S. warnings as an attempt to squeeze out concessions.

Possibly further complicating the talks, an Israeli government report showed that Israeli construction starts of settler homes had more than doubled last year.

Palestinians seek to establish a state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital. Israel captured those areas in the 1967 Middle East war and in 2005, pulled out of the Gaza Strip, now run by Hamas Islamists opposed to Abbas's peace efforts.

OBAMA URGES COMPROMISE

"Israel has been doing its part, and I regret to say that the Palestinians haven't," Netanyahu said, an assertion he is likely to repeat on Tuesday to the pro-Israel lobbying group AIPAC, a past podium for some of his most strident speeches.

Obama commended Netanyahu for his role in the talks that resumed in July but warned that "the time frame that we have set up for completing these negotiations is coming near."

"It's my belief that ultimately it is still possible to create two states," he said. "But it's difficult and it requires compromise on all sides."

Palestinians point to Israeli settlement-building in occupied West Bank territory as the main obstacle to peace.

Netanyahu told Obama that Jewish history taught Israelis that "the best way to guarantee peace is to be strong."

His remark harkened, but without the stridency, to an Oval Office visit in 2011 when he famously lectured the U.S. president on the long struggles of the Jewish people, as he sought to counter Obama's call to base any peace agreement on borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war.

Ukraine has dominated Obama's agenda. "I know you've got a few other pressing matters on your plate," Netanyahu joked to Obama, who used his press appearance to warn Russian President Vladimir Putin that Moscow faces international isolation for its military intervention in Ukraine's Crimea region.

On Iran, Obama and Netanyahu gave no real sign of progress in bridging fundamental differences.

Netanyahu, whose country is widely believed to be the Middle East's only nuclear-armed nation, has denounced as a "historic mistake" an interim deal that world powers reached with Iran in November, under which it agreed to curb sensitive nuclear activities in return for limited sanctions relief.

He has insists that any final deal must completely dismantle Tehran's uranium enrichment centrifuges, a position that is at odds with Obama's suggestion that Iran, which says its nuclear program is peaceful, could be allowed to enrich on a limited basis for civilian purposes.

On Netanyahu's visit to Congress, where pro-Israel sentiment runs strong, House Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor told him he backed his demands to dismantle Iran's nuclear program and for Palestinians to recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

(Additional reporting by Mark Felsenthal, Roberta Rampton; Editing by Bernadette Baum, Tom Brown and Mohammad Zargham)

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-israels-netanyahu-pushes-back-against-oba…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Mar - 17:51 (2014)    Sujet du message: AS WORLD IMPLODES, OBAMA PROMISES TO ACT... AGAINST ISRAEL Répondre en citant

AS WORLD IMPLODES, OBAMA PROMISES TO ACT... AGAINST ISRAEL

by Thomas Rose 3 Mar 2014

In a bombshell interview with Bloomberg’s Jeffrey Goldberg, President Obama issued his most direct public threats ever against Israel and its Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

'Bibi’, the President all but said, ‘if you don’t accept the PEACE PLAN that my Secretary of State hasn't even released yet, you will ruin your country.’ The interview was released for publication almost the very moment as Netanyahu’s plane departed to meet with Obama in Washington.

In addition to droning on about the growing dangers posed by increasing Israeli settlement ‘expansion’, the "rights" of Palestinian refugees, the historic "moderation" of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, and the reasonableness of the Iranian regime, President Obama used the interview with Goldberg to issue ominous new threats and dire warnings against the Jewish state if it did not agree to accept his plan to shrink Israel back inside the 1949 armistice lines.

Obama tells Goldberg that it isn't really the Palestinians who need to change. It is Israel. Palestinian terrorism against Israeli civilians is essentially the result of steps Israel takes to prevent such terrorism. The best way to change the Palestinian Authority's incitement to – and celebration of blood curdling violence against Jews – is for Israel to change its housing policy.

Nothing new here. This has been the President Obama's basic position since long before he ever ran for public office; and a position shared by most of the international community.

What is new about Obama's latest interview are his threats. If Israel doesn't do what Obama decides Israel should do, then Israel should no longer expect the U.S. to support it: “If you see no PEACE DEAL and continued aggressive settlement construction – and we have seen more aggressive settlement construction over the past couple of years – if Palestinians come to believe that the possibility of a contiguously sovereign Palestinian state is no longer within reach, then our ability to manage the fallout is going to be limited.”

If Israel accepts that Obama knows best, that his proposed solutions to Israel's problems are superior to its own, then Israel will faced increased isolation and threats. On supporting Israel, Obama says: "It is getting harder every day". He explains that Israel faces 'increasing international isolation' because there is a "genuine sense on the part of a lot of countries that this issue continues to fester and that nobody is willing to take the leap to bring it to closure."

Back in January, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon was forced to publicly apologise for comments he made to an Israeli newspaper stating his belief that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's all-consuming efforts to forge an Israeli-Palestinian "PEACE AGREEMENT" might be born out of a "misplaced obsession and messianic fervor". His comments provoked an unusually ferocious firestorm of outrage from both the White House and State Department. It was outrageous, the State Department and White House told the world in strikingly harsh language, for anyone to question the wisdom of John Kerry's unshakeable belief that "solving" the Israeli-Palestinian still remains the foremost challenge of U.S. foreign policy. Rarely, if ever, have administration officials used such sharp and pointed language towards the actions or statements of Iran or North Korea.

In the past four days, Russian forces have seized the Crimean Peninsula, another 150,000 troops are mobilizing on Ukraine's eastern border. North Korea successfully test fired two medium range ballistic missiles. Hundreds of Christian civilians in Nigeria have slaughtered by Islamist terrorists that Obama and Kerry have pressured the Nigerian government to 'accommodate'; UN nuclear inspectors reported that Iran is accelerating development of its nuclear program thus violating last November’s agreement with America. In our own hemisphere, Venezuela's leftist regime escalated its brutal crackdown against opposition protestors, Russia announced plans to establish permanent basis in Venezuela and Cuba. In response, President Obama intensifies his rhetoric against Israel.

Maybe it is time that somebody important demand that Moshe Ya'alon retract his apology? If anything, Ya'alon’s "misplaced obsession and messianic fervor" comments might now subject him to charges of 'understatement'.

The source of all this foolishness is much harder to accept than it is to identify. The Obama-Kerry (i.e. established Western) approach to PEACE in the Middle East is doomed to fail because it is built upon a false premise. It isn't Israel's current size, nor is it Israel's current housing policy, nor is it even the current Israeli Prime Minister that is the source of the problem. The problem is Israel itself. It shouldn't exist, argue its enemies. Until those who reject that existence either die off or genuinely accept the Jewish people's right to a Jewish and sovereign state of their own, there is nothing Obama, Kerry, the UN or even Israel itself can do to "fix" the "problem."

The Middle East "PEACE INDUSTRY" is much too vested to allow itself to see any perspective other than the one it has spent 60 years constructing. Since it wants peace (and most of it does), then obviously everyone else must want peace too. Since President Obama and Secretary Kerry want PEACE, (and they almost surely do) then obviously the Palestinian people and the PA and Hamas who claim to represent them must want PEACE too. Since the Palestinians want peace, their continued resorts to violence must be the result of something Israel has forced upon them. War can not be a goal in itself for Israel's enemies because it is not a goal for the Peace Industry.

Like Ptolemists struggling to defend geocentrism after Galileo, Obama can't focus on Palestinian media incitement for the same reasons none of his predecessors did. Focusing on Palestinian incitement or terrorism would make those doing the inciting and the terrorising look bad. That might drive them away from the negotiating table. Without negotiating partners, there is no need for negotiating tables and the UN, the EU and the US have bought far too many negotiating tables to turn back now.

Obama can't remind himself, let alone the world, that it was President Abbas who urged Arafat to reject Israel's acceptance of nearly every Arafat demand in 1999 with a gruesome terror war against Israeli civilians because that would expose the falsity of his premise that the Palestinians truly want peace. He can't point to opinion poll after opinion poll that shows an overwhelming majority of Palestinians reject the two state solution because that might undermine the carefully crafted image created by the West that Mahmoud Abbas represents a people who Obama says "yearn for peace with Israel."

The President is hardly alone. Nearly the whole world has now developed an interest in ignoring Palestinian incitement. None more so than the world's media. Focusing on Palestinian incitement would make the media look not just foolish but dishonest. It would threaten the entire foundation upon which Middle East peace making has been built over the past 60 years. Jettisoning the current approach to 'Middle East peace making' would upend an entire industry. It would spell the end for lavishly funded Washington peace institutes; it would mean no more glamorous global conferences, no more UN confabs and worst of all, perish the thought, no more Nobel Prizes for Middle East Peace Making.

The late Soviet dissident Andrei Sakharov all but predicted the consequences of the UN's infamous 1975 "Zionism is Racism" Resolution when he said: "It will only contribute to anti-semitism by giving it the appearance of international legality".

Even years after its repeal, the sentiment that resolution validated lives on. It created a moral and legal justification for those who seek to destroy the very state created as a consequence of genocide and an antidote to future race-murder.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/03/03/Obama-promises-to-act-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Mar - 00:02 (2014)    Sujet du message: IS ANOTHER 1993 SUPERSTORM BREWING? Répondre en citant

IS ANOTHER 1993 SUPERSTORM BREWING?

...Connection to Peace Treaty palestine/Israël

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1DmK0hS3bI&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Mar - 19:06 (2014)    Sujet du message: PA COMPLAINS TO UN OVER TEMPLE MOUNT Répondre en citant

PA COMPLAINS TO UN OVER TEMPLE MOUNT

PA’s observer in the UN calls on the UN Security Council to prevent Israel’s “illegal activities” at the Temple Mount.

By Elad Benari
First Publish: 3/6/2014, 4:46 AM

PA's UN observer Riyad Mansour
Reuters

The Palestinian Authority (PA) complained to the United Nations on Wednesday over Israel’s actions at the Temple Mount.

Kol Yisrael radio reported that the PA’s observer in the UN, Riyad Mansour, said he expects the UN Security Council to prevent Israel’s “illegal activities” at the Temple Mount.

A statement posted on the website of the PA’s mission to the United Nations said that the PA was “particularly concerned by the increasing incursions by Israeli extremists and political leaders, including government officials, on the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound.”

“These incidents provoke Palestinian and other Muslim worshippers and often lead to clashes, in which Palestinian civilians are injured, tear-gassed and detained,” the statement said.

The PA statement also denounced the recent debate in the Knesset on Jewish access and Israeli sovereignty on the Temple Mount, where Jews are often forbidden from praying, harassed and arrested.

“Such actions with regard to this highly sensitive area provoke the Palestinians and may also be perceived as serious acts of incitement in the wider region,” it charged. “Moreover, these actions undermine the current negotiations process, threatening the prospects for peace.”

“These recent actions are indicative of a strategy aimed at altering the legal, demographic, physical and cultural character of East Jerusalem. Such actions are clearly prohibited under international law. House demolitions, evictions, land expropriation and the revocation of residency rights of Palestinian Jerusalemites are also on the increase,” claimed the PA statement.

“Palestinian land in East Jerusalem has been expropriated since 1967. In the same period, the residency status of more than 14,000 Palestinians has been revoked by Israel,” it continued.

“Israel also continues to construct settlements in East Jerusalem in violation of international law and in defiance of the international community’s repeated calls for ending such illegal acts,” the PA said, adding, “Since the resumption of peace talks last July, Israel announced construction plans for more than 5,000 new settlement units in Palestinian neighborhoods in the city.”

“The question of East Jerusalem is a crucial permanent status issue. A sovereign, contiguous and viable State of Palestine with East Jerusalem as its capital and with arrangements for the holy sites acceptable to all is a core requirement for the achievement of a JUST and lasting PEACE.”

The restrictions on Jewish prayer at the compound are due to Muslim pressure. Israeli police, in an attempt to appease the Muslim Waqf which was left in charge of the compound after the 1967 Six Day War, ban Jews from praying or performing any other form of worship.

Police sometimes close the Mount to Jews altogether in response to Muslim riots - for days or weeks at a time - despite evidence that such violence is usually planned in advance for the specific purpose of forcing Jews out.

Meanwhile, Mansour told Kol Yisrael radio that his appeal to the UN had not broken the PA’s promise that it would not turn to international institutions during the current round of peace talks with Israel.

In fact, he claimed, it was the Israelis who are trying to sabotage the efforts of U.S. Secretary of John Kerry through their “acts of provocation on the Temple Mount.”

In response to the Knesset debate about the Temple Mount, the Arab League discussed the possibility of filing a complaint to the UN Security Council over alleged “Israeli attacks on the Al-Aqsa compound.”

Jordan also denounced the move, and its Prime Minister Abdullah Nsur warned that his country might review a 1994 PEACE TREATY with Israel over the Knesset discussion.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178170

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Mar - 20:02 (2014)    Sujet du message: ABBAS: NO RECOGNITION OF ISRAEL AS JEWISH STATE Répondre en citant

ABBAS: NO RECOGNITION OF ISRAEL AS JEWISH STATE

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xsUtS20Bo&hd=1

PA president says he withstood US pressure before, over UN recognition, and can do so again

By Mohammed Daraghmeh and Times of Israel staff March 7, 2014, 1:05 pm

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas addresses Israeli students in Ramallah, on February 16, 2014. (photo credit: Issam Rimawi/Flash90)

RAMALLAH — Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said there is “no way” he will recognize Israel as a Jewish state and accept a Palestinian capital in just a portion of Israeli-annexed east Jerusalem, rebuffing what Palestinians fear will be key elements of a US PEACE PROPOSAL.

Abbas’s comments signaled that the gaps between him and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu remain wide after seven months of mediation efforts by US Secretary of State John Kerry.

Abbas, whose remarks were published on Friday by the official Palestinian news agency WAFA, said he withstood international pressure in the past, when he sought UN recognition of a state of Palestine over Washington’s objections.

Speaking to youth activists of his Fatah party, he suggested he would stand firm again, particularly over the demand that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

“They are pressing and saying, ‘no PEACE without the Jewish state,’” he said, though not spelling out who is applying the pressure. “There is no way. We will not accept.”

Netanyahu has said such recognition is required as proof that the Palestinians are serious about a final end to the conflict. Abbas has noted that the Palestine Liberation Organization recognized the state of Israel in 1993 and said this is sufficient.

Palestinians fear the demand is an Israeli attempt to restrict possible return options of Palestinian refugees and the rights of Israel’s large Arab minority. Israeli leaders have openly said the demand is partly to counter Palestinian demand for the return of millions of descendants of refugees, but have rejected the connection to Israel’s Arab citizens.

Kerry is expected to present his ideas for the contours of an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal soon, but it appears increasingly unlikely he can get Abbas and Netanyahu to accept such a framework by an April 29 deadline.

Abbas is meeting with US President Barack Obama at the White House on March 17, as part of US efforts to press both sides. Netanyahu met with Obama earlier this week.

The current round of talks began in late July, but was plagued from the start by disagreement between Abbas and Netanyahu on the ground rules. The Palestinians want a state in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, lands Israel captured in 1967, and said talks about that state should use the 1967 lines as a starting point, a position backed by the US but rejected by Netanyahu. Israel wants negotiations to include land swaps that would see major West Bank settlement blocs adjacent to the Green Line joined to Israel and other land attached to a future Palestine in compensation.

In previous negotiations with Netanyahu’s predecessors, the Palestinians have said that they are willing to accept minor land swaps to enable Israel to keep some of the dozens of Jewish settlements built on occupied land since 1967. Most of the international community deems those settlements illegal under international law.

Netanyahu has also demanded the Palestinians must recognize Israel as a Jewish state, a demand that appears to have US support, based on recent speeches by Kerry and Obama.

Abbas said in his speech late Thursday that he would not compromise on a demand for a Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem.

Earlier Thursday, Abbas’ aide Mohammed Ishtayeh said he believes the Kerry proposal will only refer to such a capital “in Jerusalem,” raising fears the Palestinians will be asked to make do with a small part of the eastern sector.

Abbas did not refer to the possibility of extending the talks.

His aides have said he does not want to be blamed for a collapse of the Kerry mission or accept what the Palestinians would consider a bad framework. In such a situation, accepting an extension might be seen as the lesser evil by the Palestinians.

Abbas reiterated that the Palestinians have options if the negotiations don’t lead to a deal. He said he would resume their quest for wider UN recognition, a step Israel and the US adamantly oppose and that was suspended for the nine months of negotiations. Abbas said the Palestinians could also continue to resist occupation with demonstrations.

He said he does not want to negotiate for the sake of talking.

“I accept a valuable chance (for an agreement) if there really is a valuable chance, not just talk,” he said.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-no-recognition-of-israel-as-jewish-state…

Dernière édition par maria le Dim 9 Mar - 15:12 (2014); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Mar - 20:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: KERRY MAKES UNANNOUCED STOP IN JORDAN TO TALK PEACE Répondre en citant

KERRY MAKES UNANNOUCED STOP IN JORDAN TO TALK PEACE

Top US diplomat to meet King Abdullah in Red Sea port of Aqaba as Israeli-Palestinian negotiations appear stalled
By AFP March 7, 2014, 1:49 pm

US Secretary of State John Kerry speaks during a joint news conference with his Jordanian counterpart, Nasser Judeh, not pictured, in Amman, May 22, 2013 (photo credit: AP/Mohammad Hannon)

AQABA – US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Jordan on Friday for talks with King Abdullah II on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, a US spokeswoman travelling with him said.

The short stop in the Red Sea port of Aqaba, where he was to meet the king, had not been previously announced.

Kerry, who arrived from Rome from where he also brought back his Jordanian counterpart Nasser Judeh, will discuss the Middle East peace process with the monarch, spokesperson Marie Harf said.

“We are arriving in Aqaba, Jordan, with Foreign Minister Judeh today to see King Abdullah to talk about the peace process,” Harf said.

Jordan is one of only two Arab states to have signed a peace treaty with Israel, and King Abdullah holds a special position because the 1994 accord recognizes his country’s “historic” role in caring for Muslim holy sites in east Jerusalem.

Israel and the Palestinians remained deadlocked in ongoing peace talks that Kerry helped to launch last July.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday urged Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas to recognize Israel as a Jewish state and to “abandon the fantasy” of flooding Israel with returning Palestinian refugees.

His remarks sparked a furious reaction from the Palestinians, who denounced his demand.

The spat threw a harsh spotlight on the divide between the two sides and the Herculean task faced by Kerry, who is trying to get them to agree on a framework for extending direct peace talks beyond an April 29 deadline.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/kerry-makes-unannounced-stop-in-jordan-to-talk…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Mar - 14:25 (2014)    Sujet du message: FATAH OFFICIAL : WE HAVE NOT RULED OUT MILITARY OPTIONS Répondre en citant

FATAH OFFICIAL : WE HAVE NOT RULED OUT MILITARY OPTIONS

Senior Fatah official tells Hezbollah television that a violent struggle against Israel isn't out of the question.

By Elad Benari
First Publish: 3/10/2014, 6:13 AM

Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah party is not ruling out a violent struggle against Israel, a senior member of the party recently said.

“None of us, especially in Fatah, has ruled out the military options,” declared Fatah Central Committee member Abbas Zaki in an interview which aired on February 26 on Hezbollah’s Al-Manar television.

The interview was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shLl58ZUVLI&hd=1

“There is a big difference between addressing the consciences of the enemies, so that they will listen to you and so that you can denounce your rival, and between being unable to restrain the masses, when sacrifices are warranted, and there is hope [for gains] through resistance and confrontation,” said Zaki.

“None of us, especially in Fatah, has ruled out the military options. We have not forgotten our principles or our goals – not even at our sixth congress, which was held in Bethlehem [in August 2009], where we adhered to our entire legacy of struggle, so that it can be resorted to at the right time,” he added.

This is not the first time that Zaki has issued threats against Israel. Just two months ago, he told Syrian TV that any PEACE AGREEMENT will simply be the "first stage" in eradicating Israel altogether.

In response to concern expressed by the interviewer that any deal would be "deficient", insofar as it would "only" require Israel to cede Judea and Samaria, a smiling Zaki urged calm.

"You can relax. We find ourselves united for the first time. Even the most extreme among us, Hamas, or the fighting forces, want a state within the '67 borders [sic]. Afterward, we [will] have something to say, because the inspiring idea cannot be achieved all at once. [Rather] in stages," he responded.

Fatah is often touted as a “moderate peace partner” of Israel, but its leaders have continued to threaten Israel and incite against it, even as talks has continued.

On a recent trip to Iran, senior Fatah member Jibril Rajoub pledged to continue “the resistanceagainst the Jewish state.

Months before that, the same Rajoub threatened to use a nuclear weapon against Israel.

Throughout the peace process, the PA has continued to glorify terrorists who murdered innocent Israelis.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178306

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Mar - 14:36 (2014)    Sujet du message: ARAB FOREIGN MINISTERS REJECT ISRAEL'S DEMANDS TO RECOGNIZE NATION AS JEWISH STATE Répondre en citant

ARAB FOREIGN MINISTERS REJECT ISRAEL'S DEMANDS TO RECOGNIZE NATION AS JEWISH STATE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xsUtS20Bo&hd=1

Published March 09, 2014
Associated Press

CAIRO – Arab foreign ministers on Sunday rejected Israel's demands that the Palestinians recognize it as a Jewish state, saying such a move would undermine the rights of Palestinian refugees.

In a resolution released at the headquarters of the Arab League in Cairo, the foreign ministers called the issue of Palestinian refugees an integral part of a COMPRENSIVE AND JUST PEACE. It blamed Israel for the floundering of peace negotiations.

The Arab statement offers strong backing to Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, who said publicly last week he will never recognize Israel as a Jewish state despite facing strong international pressure. Abbas did not identify who is pressuring him.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said last week the Palestinians must recognize Israel as a Jewish state to show they are serious about PEACE. It was the latest sign that despite seven months of mediation efforts by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, wide gaps remain between the two sides.

Abbas is due to meet President Obama in Washington on March 17, as part of U.S. efforts to press both sides. He has said that the Palestine Liberation Organization recognized the state of Israel in 1993 and that this is sufficient.

Netanyahu has already met Obama.

The current round of talks began in late July, but was plagued from the start by disagreement between Abbas and Netanyahu on the ground rules. The Palestinians want a state in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem, lands Israel captured in 1967, and say talks about that state should use the 1967 border as a starting point. That position is backed by the U.S. but rejected by Netanyahu.

The seven-page Arab resolution on the Palestinian issue said it rejects "the demand by Israel and some international parties to identify Israel as a Jewish state, which aims to annul the right of return and compensation for Palestinian refugees."

It also called for efforts to convene an international conference to address the Palestinian issue, and a reevaluation of the role of international mediators known as the Quartet, in light of their "failure to make any achievement in realizing JUST AND COMPREHENSIVE PEACE."

Arab League chief Nabil Elaraby urged Arab countries during the opening session of the meeting to take a "firm stand" against the Israeli demand, calling it a deviation from an agreed-upon framework for PEACE TALKS.

Elaraby described the demand as an Israeli attempt to foil the talks, calling for a reevaluation of the negotiation track.

"This is a deviation from the international resolutions agreed upon as a basis for the Palestinian-Israeli negotiations, which requires a firm Arab stand to ... reevaluate the negotiation track as a whole, and to strongly express definite Arab rejection of this serious turn," he told the opening session of the meeting.

The issue is to be followed up at an upcoming Arab leaders' summit in Kuwait in the final week of March.

Following the meeting, Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad Malki told reporters that the resolution boosts Abbas' position ahead of his visit to Washington, where he is expected to come under more pressure.

"The foreign ministers issued the resolution "to tell (Abbas), go to Washington and speak in all our names," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/09/arab-league-chief-calls-on-arabs-to…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Mar - 17:51 (2014)    Sujet du message: HELP US EDUCATE THE COMMUNITY ABOUT J STREET'S AGENDA Répondre en citant

HELP US EDUCATE THE COMMUNITY ABOUT J STREET'S AGENDA

The Kabbalist jews, the synagoge of Satan wants to make concessions to the Palestinians. Traitors of the Most High and against the jewish peoples.

While this year’s AIPAC conference was taking place in Washington, J Street had been spending over a million dollars to conduct “Town Halls” meetings in Jewish communities across the country. The primary purpose of these meetings is to influence the American Jewish community to pressure Israel into making concessions to the Palestinians. Sadly, there has been no organized effort to counter J Street’s messaging, which only blames Israel for the failure to achieve peace. The Jewish community here, divided as it is, has not been fully educated about J Street’s agenda, which is to circumvent the democratic process in Israel and undermine pro-Israel activities in the U.S. These moves may lead to a coerced peace treaty but cannot lead to a genuine peace. The community also needs to better understand how J Street erodes support for Israel with its aggressive and fantasy-based ‘seductive allure of peace in our time,’ a marketing effort that unfortunately appeals to many in the Jewish community.The J Street Challenge Documentary Film

We have just released a film, “The J Street Challenge,” which is an effective tool for educating the Jewish community and the public at large about the important questions raised by J Street.

We plan to hold major screenings for the Jewish communities in at least 20 cities and on multiple campuses. As we have seen at the film’s premiere in Miami, these screenings build a base of resistance to J Street in the communities where they are held: center/right organizations, leaders, and individuals rally around the film as a key tool to counteract J Street and the far-left mindset it represents.

To make this campaign a success, we need your support. This is an important time for the American Jewish community to stand with Israel. American Jewish support is essential to Israel’s security. Our voices need to be heard.

Here are links to a clip from the film, a review of the film by Commentary, and the J Street Challenge website, where you can learn more about our efforts, request a screening, and make a donation.

Americans for Peace and Tolerance (APT) is a registered educational charity and donations are tax deductible.

Your support is vital.

Thank you,

Charles Jacobs, President

APT

http://peaceandtolerance.org/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archi…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Mar - 22:52 (2014)    Sujet du message: KERRY : IT'S A MISTAKE FOR ISRAEL TO DEMAND RECOGNITION Répondre en citant

KERRY : IT'S A MISTAKE FOR ISRAEL TO DEMAND RECOGNITION

Secretary of State thinks it is a “mistake” for Israel to demand that the PA recognize it as a Jewish state in order to achieve PEACE.

AAFont Size
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 3/14/2014, 1:13 AM

Kerry testifies before the House Foreign Affairs Committee
Reuters

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry thinks it is a “mistake” for Israel to demand that the Palestinian Authority (PA) recognize it as a Jewish state in order to achieve peace.

“I think it's a mistake for some people to be raising it again and again as the decider of their attitude towards the possibility of a state and peace, and we've obviously made that clear," Kerry told the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on Thursday, when asked to clarify the official position of the Obama administration on the issue, according to the Breitbart website.

"'Jewish state' was resolved in 1947 in (UN) Resolution 181 where there are more than 40-- 30 mentions of 'Jewish state,'" Kerry testified at a Congressional hearing. "In addition, chairman Arafat in 1988 and again in 2004 confirmed that he agreed it would be a Jewish state. And there are any other number of mentions," he added.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has insisted that the PA recognize Israel as a Jewish state in order to reach a peace agreement, explaining that the Arabs’ refusal to recognize Israel stands at the heart of the conflict.

PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has repeatedly insisted that the PA would not recognize Israel as a Jewish state and has also stressed that the future Palestinian state would not include the presence of a single Israeli – civilian or soldier.

He stood his ground last Friday, saying during a meeting with Fatah youth activists that that there is "no way" he will recognize Israel as a Jewish state and accept a Palestinian capital in just a portion of eastern Jerusalem.

On Sunday, he was backed by members of his Fatah party, who unanimously endorsed his rejection of demands to recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

On Saturday, Kerry’s spokeswoman Jen Psaki said that the United States believes there is no need for the PA to recognize Israel as a Jewish state as part of a peace agreement.

Psaki, who spoke to the PA-based Arabic-language Al-Quds newspaper, said, “The American position is clear, Israel is a Jewish state. However, we do not see a need that both sides recognize this position as part of the final agreement.”

In contrast, U.S. Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro recently declared that the PA will be obligated to recognize Israel as a Jewish state under the framework agreement that Kerry is planning to bring to the two sides.

Breitbart, which reported Kerry’s comments from Thursday, pointed out two different occasions on which both Kerry and President Obama expressed support for Israel’s demand to be recognized as a Jewish state.

In December 2013, on a visit to Israel, Kerry promised that he and Obama were committed to pursuing recognition of Israel as a "Jewish state" in a final agreement with the Palestinian Authority:

“And I join with President Obama in expressing to the people of Israel our deep, deep commitment to the security of Israel and to the need to find a PEACE that recognizes Israel as a Jewish state, recognizes Israel as a country that can defend itself by itself, and that is an important principle with which the prime minister and the President and I are in agreement,” he said at the time.

In March 2013, during a joint press conference with Netanyahu in Jerusalem, President Obama committed to pursuing a "Jewish state" as part of a PEACE AGREEMENT with Palestinians:

“We also discussed the way forward to a two-state solution between Israelis and Palestinians. And I very much welcomed Bibi’s words before I spoke. I’ll be meeting with President Abbas tomorrow, and I will have more to say on this topic in the speech that I deliver to the Israeli people tomorrow. But for now, let me just reiterate that a central element of a lasting PEACE must be a strong and secure Jewish state, where Israel’s security concerns are met, alongside a sovereign and independent Palestinian state,” Obama said.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178486

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Mar - 00:14 (2014)    Sujet du message: BRITISH LEADER EXPRESSES ‘ROCK SOLID’ COMMITMENT TO ISRAËL Répondre en citant

BRITISH LEADER EXPRESSES ‘ROCK SOLID’ COMMITMENT TO ISRAËL

Rock Solid LIE

British Prime Minister David Cameron, on a visit to Jerusalem and the PA-administered territories, expressed “rock solid commitment” to Israel and support for recognition of the Jewish state as a pre-condition to PEACE.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu (L) and British counterpart David Cameron during a visit to Teva pharmaceutical plant in Jerusalem. (Photo: Amos Ben Gershom /Flash90)

The barrage of missiles fired upon Israel on Wednesday coincided with British Prime Minister David Cameron’s visit to the region, where he reportedly hoped to help push forward the peace process, among other goals. The British prime minister declared his unwavering commitment to Israel.

“The IDF is responding forcefully to the firing against the citizens of Israel by the Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip,” Netanyahu declared on Wednesday. “If there is no calm in the south, there will be no calm in Gaza, and that’s putting it mildly. I call upon the residents of the south to follow the instructions. The IDF will do the job.”

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas – Israel’s partner in peace negotiations – did not condemn the firing of rockets from Gaza at civilians. The barrage began in the afternoon, when children were walking home from school.

But he did condemn Israel for firing at terrorists.

Touring the Teva pharmaceutical plant in Jerusalem’s Har Hotzvim industrial zone with his British counterpart, Netanyahu pointed out:

“At a time when the Teva plant in Ashdod is producing medicines that will be delivered to Gaza, they are firing rockets from there at innocent Israelis. So how can anybody not condemn the firing of these missiles deliberately at civilians?”

“Well, you’re going see President Abbas soon, only a few minutes away, and unfortunately he didn’t condemn the rocketing of our civilians,” Netanyahu told Cameron. “He condemned the fact that Israel interdicted and hit the three terrorists who fired mortars on us. That he did condemn. And that’s wrong.

(Photo: IDF blog)

“I say we want to move to a genuine peace,” Netanyahu stated. “To move to a genuine peace, we have to be very clear on our condemnation of terror and our support for the right to defend ourselves against terror. That is a crucial component of peace.

“Our policy in the south is clear,” he added. “We will strike at anyone who tries to attack us and will respond very forcefully to any attack. I would like to make it clear that whoever tries to attack our Purim celebrations [beginning Saturday night] – we will hit them strongly.”

CAMERON STATES ROCK SOLID COMMITMENT TO ISRAEL AT KNESSET

Speaking at the Knesset (Israel’s Parliament) before the escalation began, Cameron acknowledged that security is vital for the State of Israel, which “has already seen 38 missiles from Gaza this year alone.”

Expressing a “rock solid” commitment to Israel’s security in his warm address, he supported Netanyahu’s demand that the PA recognize Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people in order to reach an agreement.

Also, “No more excuses for the 32 countries in the United Nations who refuse to recognize Israel,” Cameron declared.

He added that his country does not tolerate anti-Semitism and that “Britain opposes [anti-Israel] boycotts.”

“Whether it’s trade unions campaigning for the exclusion of Israelis or universities trying to stifle academic exchange, Israel’s place as a homeland for the Jewish people will never rest on hollow resolutions passed by amateur politicians,” the British leader asserted.

On Thursday – the second and final day of his visit to Jerusalem and the PA-administered territories – Cameron held a joint press conference with Abbas in Ramallah.

“I have seen serious disagreements over vital issues that will have to be settled it there is ever to be a successful two-state solution and a peace deal,” Cameron said.

Responding to criticism for stating recognition of the Jewish state at the Knesset, he responded:

“That is what Israel is and that is what it will be. Jews were persecuted around the world, including those murdered in the Holocaust, and so the decision was taken that Israel should be the homeland of the Jewish people and this is what it is.”

Author: Atara Beck, Staff Writer, United with Israel

Date: Mar. 13, 2014

http://unitedwithisrael.org/british-leader-expresses-rock-solid-commitment-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mar - 01:23 (2014)    Sujet du message: PALESTINIAN PRESIDENT ABBAS VISITS WHITE HOUSE Répondre en citant

PALESTINIAN PRESIDENT ABBAS VISITS WHITE HOUSE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HEFV9uIbso&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Mar - 15:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: ABBAS : NO COMPROMISE ON EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL OF PALESTINIAN STATE Répondre en citant

ABBAS : NO COMPROMISE ON EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL OF PALESTINIAN STATE

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH

LAST UPDATED: 03/22/2014 18:58

Speaking at emergency meeting of Fatah Central Committee in Ramallah, Abbas briefs officials on meetings in the US.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas at a PLO meeting in Ramallah, October 2, 2013. Photo: REUTERS/Mohamad Torokman

The Palestinians won’t accept anything less than a fully sovereign state with east Jerusalem as its capital, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said on Saturday.

Abbas was speaking during an emergency meeting of the Fatah Central Committee in Ramallah.
Related:

At White House, Abbas says Israel's recognition is settled
Palestinians threaten to seek statehood at UN if prisoner release canceled

The Palestinians won’t make any concessions on their rights “regardless of the pressure and threats,” he said.

A Fatah official quoted Abbas as complaining that the US administration was exerting heavy pressure on him to make concessions to Israel in order to boost the PEACE TALKS.

“We reject any attempt to blackmail the Palestinians,” the official said. “We’re not going to surrender our rights under any kind of pressure and threats.”

Abbas briefed the Fatah officials on the outcome of his last visit to Washington, where he held talks with US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry on the future of the PEACE TALKS with Israel.

Abbas’s spokesman, Nabil Abu Rudaineh, said after the meeting that the members of the Fatah Central Committee expressed support for the PA president’s positions and his commitment to Palestinian rights.

The Palestinians who took to the streets across the West Bank last week voiced their backing for Abbas’s policies, Abu Rudaineh said.

The PA leadership organized a hero’s welcome for Abbas upon his return to Ramallah on Thursday.

The spokesman said that the Palestinian position remains clear and unambiguous. The Palestinians, he said, are committed to a just PEACE that would see Israel withdraw to the June 4, 1967, lines and the establishment of an independent Palestinian state with east Jerusalem as its capital.

Abu Rudaineh reiterated the Palestinians’ opposition to any Israeli military or civilian presence on the land of a future Palestinian state.

On the issue of the refugees, Abu Rudaineh said that it should be resolved on the basis of United Nations General Assembly Resolution 194 (December 1948).

He reiterated the Palestinians’ refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, saying that the PLO had recognized Israel’s right to exist two decades ago.

“The Palestinian leadership has not received any written document from the Americans,” Abu Rudaineh said, referring to talk about a US framework agreement between the Palestinians and Israel.

The Fatah committee affirmed the Palestinians’ commitment to pursuing the negotiations with Israel until the end of the nine-month deadline set by the US administration, which expires at the end of April.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Abbas-We-will-not-compromise-on-east-Jerus…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Mar - 12:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: MOST ISRAELIS NOT IN FAVOR OF WITHDRAWAL FROM JUDEA AND SAMARIA Répondre en citant

MOST ISRAELIS NOT IN FAVOR OF WITHDRAWAL FROM JUDEA AND SAMARIA

Poll reveals majority of Israelis don't support land concessions, cannot relate to Abbas as a 'partner for peace'.

By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 3/24/2014, 4:06 PM

Israelis march in Judea and Samaria

The majority of the Israeli public does not want to see Judea and Samaria relinquished to the Palestinian Authority (PA) as result of peace talks, according to a survey by the Madgem institute.

The survey, which was featured on the Knesset Channel this week, noted that only 39% of respondents believed that Israel must withdraw in order to attain peace with the Palestinian Arabs. 61% believed otherwise.

In addition, the survey revealed that 70% of the public "cannot relate to (PA Chairman) Mahmoud Abbas as a potential partner for a peace agreement," while 30% of the public believes the opposite.

The PA consistently blames “settlement construction” in the region as being an obstacle to peace, and has demanded that Israel withdraw to 1949 Armistice lines. To that end, Abbas threatened two weeks ago that unless a building freeze was imposed on Jewish construction in eastern Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, the peace talks would come to an end. The freeze was not previously announced as a precondition to this round of talks.

Abbas has repeatedly said that unless all his preconditions are met, there will be no peace with Israel.

But the Judea and Samaria region is of critical importance to Israel - not only strategically, but historically as the "cradle of Jewish civilization". A partition along the lines of that demanded by the PA would also see the Temple Mount, Judaism's holiest site, as well as the Kotel (Western Wall) handed over to the Palestinian Authority.

The PA has already formally refused to recognize Israel as a Jewish state throughout talks, stating that "the Arab states will never recognize a Jewish state."

In addition, the PA Chairman will reportedly only agree to extend talks if Israel allows a "right of return" for Palestinian Arabs, free terrorist leaders, and withdraw from Judea and Samaria.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178845

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Mar - 11:14 (2014)    Sujet du message: SOMMET ARABE : REFUS ABSOLU DE RECONNAÎTRE "ISRAËL" COMME "ETAT JUIF" Répondre en citant

SOMMET ARABE : REFUS ABSOLU DE RECONNAÎTRE "ISRAËL" COMME "ETAT JUIF"

L’équipe du site

Les dirigeants des pays arabes, réunis mardi en sommet à Koweït, s'orientent vers "un refus catégorique" d'un "Etat juif", condition posée par l’entité sioniste pour parvenir à un soi-disant ACCORD DE PAIX avec les Palestiniens.

Selon le projet de résolution finale du sommet, dont l'AFP a obtenu une copie, les chefs d'Etats arabes proclameront leur "refus absolu et catégorique de reconnaître Israël comme un Etat juif" et leur "rejet de toutes les pressions exercées à cet effet sur la direction palestinienne", en allusion àl'administration américaine.

Le président palestinien Mahmoud Abbas, qui a été reçu la semaine dernière à la Maison blanche, a rencontré lundi soir les ministres des Affaires étrangères des 22 membres de la Ligue arabe, présents à Koweït, pour les informer des résultats de ses entretiens avec le président Barack Obama, selon des participants.

Les dirigeants palestiniens avaient exprimé de très fortes réserves sur les propositions américaines, auxquelles ils reprochent de trop s'éloigner du droit international. Ils ont également refusé la "reconnaissance d'Israël comme Etat juif" et le maintien illimité de troupes d’occupation israéliennes en territoire palestinien, deux exigences de Netanyahu qu'ils jugent exorbitantes.

Les négociations qui ont repris en juillet 2013 après trois ans de suspension sont dans l'impasse.

Source: Agences

25-03-2014 - 10:18 Dernière mise à jour 25-03-2014 - 10:18

http://www.almanar.com.lb/french/adetails.php?fromval=1&cid=76&frid…

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: PEACE TREATY -TRAITÉ DE PAIX - ÉTAT PALESTINIEN - PALESTINIAN STATE (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> ISRAËL et le MOYEN-ORIENT -> PEACE TREATY - TRAITÉ DE PAIX - ÉTAT PALESTINIEN - PALESTINIAN STATE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 812, 13, 14  >
Page 7 sur 14

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation