LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1026, 27, 28  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> FASCISTE ENVIRONNEMENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL FASCIST -> LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Nov - 17:10 (2012)    Sujet du message: ALASKA EMERGENCY Répondre en citant

ALASKA SEVERE STORM, STRAIGHT-LINE WINDS, FLOODING, AND LANDSLIDES (DR-4094)

Incident period: Saturday, September 15, 2012 to Sunday, September 30, 2012
Major Disaster Declaration declared on November 27, 2012

News Releases

November 27, 2012
President Declares Disaster for Alaska

November 27, 2012
Federal Aid Programs for the State of Alaska Declaration

Related Links

Alaska Office of the Governor

Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management

Main Content

State: Alaska

http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4094

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 11 Jan - 23:07 (2013); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Nov - 17:10 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Déc - 06:33 (2012)    Sujet du message: MONSTER SINKHOLES AN INDICATION THAT MAJOR EARTH CHANGES ARE COMING ALONG THE NEW MADRID FAULT? Répondre en citant

MONSTER SINKHOLES AN INDICATION THAT MAJOR EARTH CHANGES ARE COMING ALONG THE NEW MADRID FAULT?

By Michael, on December 2nd, 2012

The most powerful earthquakes in the history of the United States happened along the New Madrid Fault in 1811 and 1812. Those earthquakes were reportedly felt more than 1,000 miles away. Scientists assure us that one day we will once again see very powerful earthquakes along the New Madrid fault. It is only a question of when it will happen.

Today, the New Madrid fault zone covers portions of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. However, a major earthquake of magnitude-8.0 or greater would likely have a dramatic effect all the way from the Great Lakes all the way down to the Gulf of Mexico. When most Americans speak of the “big one”, they think of what may happen along the coast of California someday, but the truth is that a New Madrid earthquake could potentially do far more damage. So is there evidence that the New Madrid fault zone is waking up? Yes, there is. According to Bloomberg, there has been “a sixfold increase in the number of earthquakes that have shaken the central part of the U.S. from 2000 to 2011″. Much of that increase is being blamed on human activity such as mining, drilling and fracking.

So could human activity aggravate the fault zone so much that it could set off a truly history-making earthquake at some point? Well, the potential is certainly there. That is why so many people are so concerned about the monster sinkholes that have appeared in the region in recent months. For example, a massive sinkhole down in Louisiana is now over 8 acres in size and it has forced hundreds of people to flee from their homes. You can see video of the Louisiana sinkhole right here. Over in Ohio, a giant sinkhole has suddenly formed that is more than 30 feet deep and that is the size of four football fields. That sinkhole caused part of State Route 516 to collapse and authorities say that it will likely be closed for many months. You can see video of the gigantic sinkhole in Ohio right here. Are these monster sinkholes an indication that major earth changes are coming along the New Madrid fault? Has reckless human activity awoken a sleeping giant that we should never have messed with?

The sinkhole down in Louisiana is of particular concern because it has been venting natural gas. A few days ago it reportedly “burped” which sounds kind of ominous. Could we see some kind of an “explosion” at some point?
Many of those living in the area may not be able to return to their homes for quite a long time. The following is from a recent Huffington Post article…

Citation:
At the eight-acre, Bayou Corne sinkhole in Assumption Parish, owners of slab houses are waiting for methane-gas monitors to be installed in December. The sinkhole deepened in November and coughed up debris and hydrcarbons late in the month. Cypress trees fell into the gap. Residents are watching natural gas being flared from the site and are ventilating homes while bayous around them bubble.

But if human activity is capable of producing sinkholes that are 8 acres in size and capable of causing a “sixfold increase” in the number of earthquakes in the middle part of the country, is human activity also capable of setting off the New Madrid fault?

Sadly, even most Americans that are living in that part of the country don’t really understand how incredibly massive and how potentially destructive this fault zone actually is. The following is from a recent report from WREG in Memphis, Tennessee

Citation:
Many people don’t realize that north Alabama lies in the impact zone of the New Madrid fault line, a sleeping giant that is approximately twenty times larger than California’s famed San Andreas fault. The biggest earthquake in U.S. history happened in the New Madrid seismic zone in 1812, and in just the last few weeks, activity along the fault line is starting to heat up.

If the earthquakes that happened along the New Madrid fault zone in 1811 and 1812 happened today, the devastation would be unimaginable. Back then, there were not that many people living in the area. But even so, the destruction was incredible…

Citation:
Accounts of the 1812 quake vary since there were no measuring instruments at the time, but most geologists say evidence shows it was at least a magnitude 8 earthquake, and possibly a 9 or higher. The shaking was so intense that church bells started ringing as far away as Boston and New York.

Chimneys toppled from the Deep South to Canada, and President James Madison was awoken by the violent shaking as he slept in the White House.

Eyewitnesses said it even caused the Mississippi River to flow backwards for a time.

Unfortunately, there are now indications that the fault zone is becoming more active as a recent Examiner article explained…

Citation:
Tuesday evening, two shallow earthquakes, although small, were felt in Mt. Carmel, Ill. as well as five miles outside Edmond, Okla. Illinois had the largest at 3.6 magnitude, leaving Oklahoma with a smaller 2.9 magnitude quake as reported by the USGS.
The fact that both of these quakes were shallow and follow on the heels of Kentucky’s 4.3 just 10 days ago makes the questions begin to fly. Is the New Madrid waking up? Is it gearing up for ‘the big one’? When Ky. Experienced a 4.3 two weeks ago, it was felt across 10-12 states. Although it didn’t knock runners off their feet, it did alarm many. Knoxville was among the cities that felt the quake. The shaking was not minor in many areas, and it scared people as walls shook and many began to pray.

This is something that I have written about previously, and we all need to keep our eyes open for more reports about earthquakes in the middle part of the country. When the “big one” does finally hit the New Madrid fault zone, it will be one of the biggest news stories ever.

We are talking about a catastrophe that would be so immense that it would be hard to imagine. According to ABC News, a study by the Mid-America Earthquake Center found that in the event of a major earthquake along the New Madrid fault, “nearly 750,000 buildings would be damaged, 3,000 bridges would potentially collapse, 400,000 breaks and leaks to local pipelines and $300 billion in direct damage and $600 billion in indirect losses would occur.”

You can ready much more about the New Madrid fault right here.

All of this is even more frightening when you consider that there are 15 nuclear reactors along the New Madrid fault zone.

In the event that the “big one” strikes, we could be looking at Fukushima times 15.

We have been blessed to have avoided a major earthquake like that for so long in the middle part of the country, but there is no guarantee that the New Madrid fault zone will always be stable – especially considering how much it is being aggravated by man-made activity.

There are even some that believe that eventually we will see an earthquake of magnitude-9.0 or higher along the New Madrid fault. Such an earthquake could literally change the face of the entire continent. We are talking about an event that could potentially change the course of the Mississippi River and create bodies of water where none existed previously.

We seem to be moving into a time of increased seismic activity on the earth, and many scientists are convinced that the New Madrid Fault zone is definitely overdue for a major earthquake.

So will we see one in the coming years?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/monster-sinkholes-an-indication-that-major-earth-changes-are-coming-along-the-new-madrid-fault

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Déc - 06:40 (2012)    Sujet du message: NOVEMBER 2012 WITH PERPLEXITY THE SEA AND WAVES ROARING ! Répondre en citant

NOVEMBER 2012 WITH PERPLEXITY THE SEA AND WAVES ROARING !

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCWVc_lC7QY

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Déc - 08:04 (2012)    Sujet du message: TYPHOON BOPHA MOVES TOWARDS PHILIPPINES Répondre en citant

TYPHOON BOPHA MOVES TOWARDS PHILIPPINES

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYnmjEiVam4

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Déc - 05:47 (2012)    Sujet du message: DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (DC) HURRICANE SANDY (DR-4096) Répondre en citant

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (DC) HURRICANE SANDY (DR-4096)

How the destroyer become the savior

Incident period: Friday, October 26, 2012 to Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Major Disaster Declaration declared on December 5, 2012

News Releases

December 5, 2012
President Declares Disaster for District of Columbia

December 5, 2012
Federal Aid Programs for the District of Columbia

Related Links

Hazard: Hurricane

Main Content

State: District of Columbia (DC)

http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4096

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 11 Jan - 23:08 (2013); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Déc - 18:21 (2012)    Sujet du message: JUST TALKED TO A FEMA INSIDER. TIME TO PANIC ? ( SIGH, .AGAIN?, I KNOW...) Répondre en citant

JUST TALKED TO A FEMA INSIDER. TIME TO PANIC ? ( SIGH, .AGAIN?, I KNOW...)

I just worked on a guys truck who claims to work for FEMA.He was a decent customer ,paid good $ for brakes and thermostat.After he asks me about mounting a police style floodlight. Seems like a pain in the Azz so I ask why not just buy one of those handheld jobs they work great. He agreed and told me he had one but FEMA wants him to have one mounted so he could floodlight an area he may have to work on.I joke around about the FEMA camps having the barbed wire facing the inside. He said "yea they are all being moved to higher elevation.

Higher than 400 feet. I admitted to being a conspiracy theorist type and he told me some serious shit is going down like FEMA is in FULL panic(?) mode mobilizing moving everything to higher elevation and buying LOTS of supplies(I mentioned the ammo !)I got the impression he was talking about coastal flooding(i'm in SoCal)He wants the message to get out to people he's not supposed to say anything.He doesn't know the WHY. He even asked me what could cause such flooding in such a short time?(I mentioned the solar flares, asteroid?)Not global warming he said it's happening soon. Get to high ground, higher than 400 feet.

So he mentioned some other stuff like he has this wierd little antennae on his truck that picks up (static?) in the air something to do with the solar shit it sends a signal to a unit which records data for FEMA.(I saw it)Well anyway he said he will come back for more work . I can't wait to ask a few questions...Better questions! He seemed nervous to talk about this stuff but bursting with anxiety about whatever is going down..I'll keep you guys informed.

...And no, he's not my uncle.Sorry no link , but it happened about an hour ago.
next time I'll take pictures of his truck and the weird stuff on it..

-----

I got the feeling soon like within a month. He was mentioning that there are many events going down but he's just a worker and he knows FEMA is taking this very seriously.He said they have storage containers all over the place and they are ALL getting moved to higher ground. Maybe he's just overreacting to a preplanned operation and it has nothing to do with an imminent flood, but he mentioned how FEMA had been MEGA prepping recently also. Listened to coast to coast last night talking about the solar flares peaking out in December could really knock us for a loop if we get hit.This is indisputable.

It's all happening SOON ! I mean what can you do ?Lite a cigar and watch the show ?

-----

Do you think he meant east coast too?
Or maybe all world coasts?

Quoting: luvbug 27059043

Not sure. I got the idea he primarily works out here. But he said he takes a few trips to Texas every year.I'm not sure of his scope of knowledge about the "event?" is very big. He plays a small part. But I guarantee he knows a LOT more about other4 stuff just by our conversation.Just not too much about this event.

-----

I'll answer anything I can later. I'm doing a side job and it's getting late...Thanks for the pins and stars. I'm officially doomy ! Yaay.

I have an insider !!(or he's really crazy but to mount that floodlight is gonna cost him big time why do it if you have a handheld spotlight. Even he admitted other FEMA workers have to do the same to their work(personaL)trucks and some of 'em even put it in the roof although it looks really stupid you have to have the floodlight mounted to pass the FEMA vehicle inspection.

-----

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2059794/pg1?regp=bm9fMTM1NDgxMDMxNA==

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Déc - 23:50 (2012)    Sujet du message: UNBELIEVABLE: KILLER TYPHOON TURNS BACK TOWARDS PHILIPPINES Répondre en citant

UNBELIEVABLE: KILLER TYPHOON TURNS BACK TOWARDS PHILIPPINES

Posted on December 8, 2012 by END TIME HEADLINES

A typhoon that has killed hundreds of people and left tens of thousands homeless in the southern Philippines has turned back towards the country and will hit it again, forecasters said Saturday.

Typhoon Bopha will slam into the northern tip of the main island of Luzon early Sunday, packing gusts of up to 160 kilometres (around 100 miles) an hour, the state weather service said.

It was likely to bring heavy rainfall to the area, civil defence office director Benito Ramos told a news conference. “People there need to take precautions,” he added.

The eye of the cyclone was 230 kilometres west of the northern town of Sinait at 4:00pm (0800 GMT) and moving slowly northeast, the service said.

Heavy to intense rainfall was expected within the typhoon’s 400-kilometre footprint, it added. Bopha smashed into the east coast of the southern island of Mindanao with gusts of up to 210 kilometres an hour on Tuesday.

At least 548 people have been killed and about 500 others missing Some 212,000 other people have also been left homeless, according to the civil defence office. Source http://www.france24.com/en/20121208-killer-typhoon-turns-back-towards-phili…

https://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/unbelievable-killer-typho…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Déc - 04:47 (2012)    Sujet du message: SINK HOLE - MEGA HABOR LA - OIL SPILL LINKED TO MEGA HABOR LA - WORLDS BIGGEST HARBOR Répondre en citant

SINK HOLE - MEGA HABOR LA - OIL SPILL LINKED TO MEGA HABOR LA - WORLDS BIGGEST HARBOR

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj_2T6HLLk4

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Déc - 05:59 (2012)    Sujet du message: 12-11-12 FIRE IN THE SKY PART 2 FROM NIKON COOL PIX Répondre en citant

12-11-12 FIRE IN THE SKY PART 2 FROM NIKON COOL PIX

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vrbbWCZDI

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Déc - 06:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: MASSIVE GAS LINE EXPLOSION IN WEST VIRGINA Répondre en citant

MASSIVE GAS LINE EXPLOSION IN WEST VIRGINA

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0YOkPD4vb8

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Déc - 20:12 (2012)    Sujet du message: CANADA- QUEBEC - LONGUEUIL : INCENDIE DANS UN ENTREPÔT DE PNEUS Répondre en citant

CANADA- QUEBEC - LONGUEUIL : INCENDIE DANS UN ENTREPÔT DE PNEUS

Mise à jour le mercredi 12 décembre 2012 à 7 h 11 HNE

VIDÉO : http://www.radio-canada.ca/widgets/mediaconsole/medianet/6517993/?seektime=6.063

Le compte rendu de Véronique Darveau

Deux pompiers ont été blessés dans un violent incendie qui s'est déclaré mardi soir dans un entrepôt de pneus du parc industriel de l'arrondissement de Saint-Hubert, à Longueuil.

L'un des pompiers a été blessé au premier degré, et l'autre au deuxième degré, dans des explosions qui se sont produites par les gaz qui s'échappaient des pneus embrasés. Les deux pompiers ont été transportés à l'hôpital. Le premier a depuis reçu son congé. L'autre demeure en observation.

Les flammes ont pris naissance vers 19 h à l'arrière de l'immeuble de 45 m de long, situé sur le boulevard Losch.
Un important panache de fumée s'est élevé dans le ciel de la Rive-Sud, mais les autorités ont indiqué qu'il n'y avait pas de danger de contamination pour la population des alentours.

« Environnement Québec et Canada sont avisés. La fumée monte et ça se dissipe dans l'air. À ce temps-ci de l'année, heureusement, les fenêtres sont fermées et les gens ne se promènent pas dehors », a affirmé le chef de division du Service de sécurité incendie de Longueuil, Jean-Guy Ranger.

Les 75 pompiers dépêchés sur les lieux ont passé une bonne partie de la nuit à arroser l'édifice avec de l'eau et de la mousse, mais aussi tous les bâtiments voisins, qui sont très rapprochés, afin de protéger la zone industrielle.
Les causes de l'incendie, maintenant maîtrisé, sont inconnues.

Deux pompiers ont été blessés dans l'incendie

http://www.radio-canada.ca/regions/Montreal/2012/12/11/005-incendie-pompiers-arrondissement-saint-hubert-longueil.shtml 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Déc - 00:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: W. VIRGINIA EXPLOSION UPDATE: DEC. 12, 2012 Répondre en citant

W. VIRGINIA EXPLOSION UPDATE: DEC. 12, 2012

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YI12-PYGo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Déc - 01:27 (2012)    Sujet du message: 911 EMERGENCY CALIFORNIA, MEXICO! EARTHQUAKES, WEATHER, MISSILE OF BOMB, WEST SACRAMENTO-TENNESSEE / SEPT 2012 HALLIBURTON TRUCKS (FRACKING) I5 NORTH CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKES - RADIATION CONCERN? Répondre en citant

911 EMERGENCY CALIFORNIA, MEXICO! EARTHQUAKES, WEATHER, MISSILE OF BOMB, WEST SACRAMENTO-TENNESSEE

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmyHezCh_A

SEPT 2012 HALLIBURTON TRUCKS (FRACKING) I5 NORTH CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKES - RADIATION CONCERN?

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5W9JbeTq8

HALLIBURTON = NOTRUBILLAH

Islamic-Dictionary is a word search engine to find the meaning or definition for any Islam-related words like Notrubillah, Islam, Allah, Quran, Ukhti, alhamdullilah

https://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 03:11 (2012)    Sujet du message: WINTER STORM DRACO "DRAGON, SERPENT"....MORE SATANIC REFERENCES Répondre en citant

WINTER STORM DRACO "DRAGON, SERPENT"....MORE SATANIC REFERENCES

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vulDI9_aMQ0

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 20:33 (2012)    Sujet du message: MONSTER TROPICAL CYCLONE EVAN LEAVES TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION THROUGHOUT FIJI ISLANDS (DEC 18, 2012) Répondre en citant

MONSTER TROPICAL CYCLONE EVAN LEAVES TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION THROUGHOUT FIJI ISLANDS (DEC 18, 2012) 

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lpFnFBJHYM

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Déc - 16:42 (2012)    Sujet du message: DRACO : STORMY WEATHER THROUGH THURSDAY Répondre en citant

DRACO : STORMY WEATHER THROUGH THURSDAY

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re6Zn8QGfsE

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Déc - 00:02 (2012)    Sujet du message: ALERTE! TEMPÊTE D'HIVER "DRACO" 18-12-2012 - par Maria Répondre en citant

ALERTE! TEMPÊTE D'HIVER "DRACO" 18-12-2012 - par Maria

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Dfus1mnCg

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 05:02 (2012)    Sujet du message: MASSACHUSETTS EMERGENCY Répondre en citant

MASSACHUSETTS HURRICANE SANDY (DR-4097)

Incident period: Saturday, October 27, 2012 to Thursday, November 8, 2012
Major Disaster Declaration declared on December 19, 2012

News Releases

December 19, 2012
President Declares Disaster for Commonwealth of Massachusetts

December 19, 2012
Federal Aid Programs for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Declaration

Related Links  

Hazard: Hurricane

Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 11 Jan - 23:08 (2013); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Déc - 23:25 (2012)    Sujet du message: GLOBAL DISASTERS DAYS AFTER TOMORROW EXTREME NOVEMBER EVENT Répondre en citant

GLOBAL DISASTERS DAYS AFTER TOMORROW EXTREME NOVEMBER EVENT

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSsMkJWnaxs

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Déc - 23:46 (2012)    Sujet du message: WEATHER FLOODS BRING CHRISTMAS MISERY. 65 FLOOD ALERTS IN THE MIDLANDS - UK Répondre en citant

WEATHER FLOODS BRING CHRISTMAS MISERY. 65 FLOOD ALERTS IN THE MIDLANDS - UK

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3kQvN0ZJyw&feature=player_embedded

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Déc - 23:49 (2012)    Sujet du message: SNOWSTORMS TO HIT FROM TEXAS TO MAINE… Répondre en citant

SNOWSTORMS TO HIT FROM TEXAS TO MAINE…

Posted on December 24, 2012by END TIME HEADLINES

All the ingredients are coming together for a major snowstorm to unfold Christmas Day and spread from the southern Plains to the eastern Great Lakes and Northeast.

Far more potent than the snow event headed to the Northeast just in time for Christmas, this storm will unload windswept and burying snow on its northwestern flank.

While snow will push through the Rockies–including Denver–into tonight, the worst of the snowstorm will take shape Christmas Day across the southern Plains.

Substantial snow will spread from the panhandles of Oklahoma and Texas to the Red River and western Arkansas on Christmas Day with snow even whitening Dallas in the afternoon–a rare feat for Christmas.

The major snowstorm will then press northeastward Tuesday night into Thursday, passing from Arkansas into the Ohio Valley, then the eastern Great Lakes and Northeast.

The storm has the potential to unleash a half of a foot or more of snow starting Tuesday in southwestern Kansas and Oklahoma. Totals will even top a foot across the interior Northeast.

Cities in line to receive more than a half of a foot of snow include Indianapolis, Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, Burlington and Caribou.

The same can be said for the neighboring Canadian cities of Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City.

While great news for children and those wishing their communities to turn into a winter wonderland around Christmas, the snowstorm is sure to create a nightmare for travelers.

Please click here for a larger version of this map.

Several inches of snow will alone make driving treacherous. Winds severely blowing and drifting the snow around will only worsen the situation by dramatically reducing visibility and further clogging roads.

Airline passengers in the path of the snowstorm should prepare for lengthy delays and cancellations.

Where the snow is preceded by rain, a greater danger lurks for motorists as rapidly falling temperatures will also cause any wet spots to turn icy.

Areas east of the storm’s track–from the South to the Northeast’s I-95 corridor (including the eastern Tennessee and Ohio valleys)–will be faced with soaking rain, capable of causing urban and flash flooding.

Strong, gusty winds may lead to coastal flooding and damage along the Northeast coast, while the stage is set for an outbreak of tornadoes and damaging thunderstorms in the South.

In between the rain and snow, there is concern for an icy mix (which in some cases will eventually transition to rain) across the Ohio Valley and from the I-81 corridor of Virginia to central Pennsylvania, the Hudson Valley and the I-95 corridor of the Northeast Wednesday into Wednesday night.

Holiday travelers may want to consider altering their plans to avoid driving during hazardous conditions and flight delays and cancellations.

This news story has more details of how the major winter storm will impact the East in the days immediately after Christmas. Accu Weather

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/snowstorms-to-hit-from-texas-to-maine/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Déc - 23:57 (2012)    Sujet du message: DANGEROUS SEVERE WEATHER IN THE DEEP SOUTH Répondre en citant

DANGEROUS SEVERE WEATHER IN THE DEEP SOUTH 

Forecast models are coming into agreement on a potentially dangerous severe weather outbreak in the Deep South, with long-track tornadic supercells and strong tornadoes likely with any cells that remain discrete.

This is an area that has b
een hit by multiple tragic tornado outbreaks over the years, and this is the last thing they or anybody needs to worry about on Christmas Day. But all our friends in Dixie Alley stay tuned to watches and warnings. This is a very serious situation. Stay tuned.

Facebook

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Déc - 18:31 (2012)    Sujet du message: MOBILE ALABAMA HIT BY DEVASTATING TWISTER TORNADO Répondre en citant

MOBILE ALABAMA HIT BY DEVASTATING TWISTER TORNADO

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHNq0yNqo-M

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Déc - 18:36 (2012)    Sujet du message: UNE TEMPÊTE COMPLIQUE LES DÉPLACEMENTS DANS L'EST DU PAYS Répondre en citant

CANADA : UNE TEMPÊTE COMPLIQUE LES DÉPLACEMENTS DANS L'EST DU PAYS

Mise à jour il y a 9 minutes

| Radio-Canada avec Associated Press

De nombreux vols ont été annulés ou retardés dans différents aéroports en raison de la tempête qui touche l'est du pays, en Ontario, au Québec et en Atlantique. Le transport par autocars est aussi perturbé.

Vers 10 h, une vingtaine vols avaient été annulés à l'aéroport Pierre Elliot-Trudeau de Montréal et quelque 80 à l'aéroport Lester B. Pearson de Toronto. Des retards et annulations sont à prévoir dans d'autres aéroports au pays, notamment à Québec, Moncton et Halifax.

Le transport par autocars est aussi touché par cette tempête. Les départs des compagnies Greyhound et Adirondack Trailways de Montréal vers les États-Unis ont tous été annulés en matinée.

La tempête qui a frappé les États-Unis continue sa progression vers le nord-est du continent. Toutes les régions autour du fleuve Saint-Laurent sont sous avertissement de tempête hivernale. Les flocons ont d'abord touché l'Ontario, et notamment la région de London, Toronto et Kingston, avant de s'étendre vers Ottawa. Jusqu'à 15 centimètres pourraient recouvrir le sud de l'Ontario.

La suite : http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/environnement/2012/12/27/001-neige-tempete-27decembre2012.shtml

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Déc - 17:28 (2012)    Sujet du message: MISSISSIPPI RIVER DROPS, THREATENING BARGE TRAFFIC Répondre en citant

MISSISSIPPI RIVER DROPS, THREATENING BARGE TRAFFIC

MISSISSIPPI RIVER DROPPING & PLANS TO SET OFF NEW MADRID FAULT ZONE FEINSTEIN GENOCIDE PT.2

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUMs9wahRsU

December 28, 2012
By JIM SALTER
Associated Press

This Dec. 5, 2012 photo provided by The United States Coast Guard shows barges passing in tight quarters due to low water levels as they navigate the Mississippi River near St. Louis. In a letter obtained by The Associated Press Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012, Army Assistant Secretary Jo-Ellen Darcy, a top Army Corps official, turned back requests by federal lawmakers and the barge industry to release more of the Missouri River it is withholding, believing the drought-starved Mississippi River the Missouri feeds still will remain open to shipping despite mounting concerns. () (AP Photo/United States Coast Guard, Colby Buchanan)

ST. LOUIS (AP) — The Mississippi River level is dropping again and barge industry trade groups warned Thursday that river commerce could essentially come to a halt as early as next week in an area south of St. Louis.

Mike Petersen of the Army Corps of Engineers said ice on the northern Mississippi River is reducing the flow more than expected at the middle part of the river that is already at a low-water point unseen in decades, the result of months of drought.

The river level is now expected to get to 3 feet at the Thebes, Ill., gauge on Jan. 6, a juncture that could force new limitations. Worse still, the long-range forecast from the National Weather Service calls for the river to keep falling, reaching 2 feet on Jan. 23.

The Coast Guard remains confident that the nation's largest waterway will remain open. But officials with two trade groups — the American Waterways Operators and Waterways Council Inc. — said in a joint news release that even if the river is open, further limits on barges will bring commercial traffic to a halt.

Thebes, about 150 miles south of St. Louis, is a treacherous spot for barge operators because of hazardous rock formations and a big bend in the river. The corps is in the process of removing the rocks but work isn't expected to be finished until mid- to late-January at the earliest.

The trade groups renewed their call for presidential action requiring the Corps of Engineers to increase the flow of water from an upper Missouri River dam in South Dakota. The corps cut the flow by two-thirds in November because of drought conditions in that region, reducing the amount of Missouri River water flowing into the Mississippi.

Michael Toohey, president and CEO of Waterways Council Inc., said that without the additional flow "we will have run out of time on this national crisis."

The depth of the Mississippi is regulated by dams north of St. Louis, and the depth increases south of Cairo, Ill., where the Ohio River converges. But the roughly 180-mile stretch from St. Louis to Cairo is approaching record lows. Experts say that if barges stop moving, the potential impact on shipments of essentials such as corn, grain, coal and petroleum could reach into the billions of dollars.

Drafts, or the portion of each barge that is submerged, are already limited to 9 feet in the middle Mississippi. If the river gauge gets to 3 feet at Thebes, the Coast Guard may be forced to limit drafts even further. Restricted drafts mean less cargo per barge. Officials with the trade group say that if drafts are restricted to 8 feet or lower, many operators will halt shipping.

Lt. Colin Fogarty of the Coast Guard said the agency remains confident "we can still maintain a safe, navigable waterway despite the low-water conditions."

But he acknowledged, "I'm not trying to paint a pretty picture here. We face very real, physical limitations at certain parts of the river that may inhibit barge operators because their vessels draft too much or push too much water."

Contractors hired by the corps have been using excavators on barges to remove the rock pinnacles near Thebes, and performed the first series of explosions on the pinnacles Friday. Further decisions on when to blast will be made on a day-to-day basis, Petersen said.

The corps released water from Carlyle Lake in southern Illinois earlier this month, a move that helped the river rise about 6 inches. Petersen says another release began Thursday, which will add another 6 inches of depth by around Jan. 6, a move aimed at trying to stave off barge restrictions.

Fogarty said every effort is being made to help barges keep moving, but don't expect any magic turning point.

"There is no silver bullet," Fogarty said. "This isn't a battle against the water. This is a campaign."

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/12/28/environment/mississippi-river-drops-threatening-barge-traffic/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Déc - 15:33 (2012)    Sujet du message: 2MIN NEWS DECEMBER 30, 2012 Répondre en citant

2MIN NEWS DECEMBER 30, 2012

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-_e60eOsuk

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Déc - 23:01 (2012)    Sujet du message: 28/12/2012...USA: TEMPÊTE HIVERNALE, LE BILAN DES VICTIMES S'ALOURDIT, 12 MORTS, 700 VOLS ANNULÉS AUX USA ET Canada. 30 TORNADES DANS LE SUD Répondre en citant

28/12/2012...USA: TEMPÊTE HIVERNALE, LE BILAN DES VICTIMES S'ALOURDIT, 12 MORTS, 700 VOLS ANNULÉS AUX USA ET Canada. 30 TORNADES DANS LE SUD

vendredi 28 décembre 2012
11:40

Neige et vents violents ont encore conduit jeudi à annuler près de 700 vols dans le nord-est américain, et des dizaines d'autres au Canada, en raison d'une tempête hivernale qui a fait ces derniers jours une douzaine de morts aux Etats-Unis.

Au total, plus de 2.900 vols ont été annulés depuis mardi aux Etats-Unis, selon le site spécialisé FlightAware, en raison de cette tempête qui a affecté une grande partie du pays, du golfe du Mexique (sud) jusqu'à la Nouvelle Angleterre (nord-est) en passant par la région des Grands Lacs (nord).

Jeudi, la tempête a progressé au dessus de la Pennsylvanie, du New Jersey, de New York et des six Etats de Nouvelle Angleterre, selon la météo nationale américaine

Moins d'annulations à New York

De fortes chutes de neige ont été enregistrées dans le Maine et le Vermont (avec un record de 53 cm à Woodford), et la neige est également tombée dans l'Etat de New York, mais en moindre quantité, selon la même source. A New York, certains vols ont été retardés en raison de vents violents, mais seulement 85 annulations ont été signalées jeudi dans les aéroports JFK, Newark et LaGuardia.

Des dizaines d'avions ont également été cloués au sol dans les principaux aéroports de l'est du Canada en raison de cette tempête hivernale, qui devrait laisser d'importantes accumulations de neige.

Le bilan des morts aux Etats-Unis s'est encore alourdi, passant de 7 à au moins 12 avec deux morts dans l'Indiana, un en Pennsylvanie et deux autres attribués au mauvais temps en Virginie (est). Dans l'Indiana (centre-nord), un couple a été tué mercredi soir lorsque leur scooter a glissé dans une rue de la localité d'Evansville et est entré en collision avec un camion, selon les autorités. Dans cet Etat, de nombreuses routes restaient couvertes de neige et dangereuses jeudi, selon la même source.

Une trentaine de tornades mardi

Les vents ont atteint jusqu'à 100 km/h dans le New Jersey, Delaware et Caroline du Nord, selon la même source. Plus de 38 cm de neige sont tombés en deux jours en certains endroits dans les Etats de New York et de Pennsylvanie. Le gouverneur de l'Etat de New York, Andrew Cuomo, avait ordonné mercredi soir l'activation du centre de coordination des opérations de secours. Et le maire de New York Michael Bloomberg a prié les personnes toujours sans chauffage deux mois après l'ouragan Sandy de trouver refuge dans un endroit chauffé.

Cette tempête avait causé mardi plus d'une trentaine de tornades dans plusieurs Etats du sud, dont le Texas, la Louisiane, l'Alabama et le Mississippi, et de très fortes pluies. Des coupures de courant dans l'Arkansas, le Mississippi et le Texas ont affecté des centaines de milliers de personnes. Parmi les victimes de la tempête, figurent également deux enfants tués après que leur mère a perdu le contrôle de sa voiture sur une route verglacée de l'Arkansas (sud) le jour de Noël.

Source © AFP

http://naturealerte.blogspot.ch/2012/12/28122012usa-tempete-hivernale-le-bilan.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Jan - 19:13 (2013)    Sujet du message: POST-2012 EARTH CHANGES Répondre en citant

POST-2012 EARTH CHANGES

A Global Climate Change Remote-Viewing Study
Multiple Realities, Timelines, and Events 

Introduction: We at The Farsight Institute are currently engaged in a fascinating study using remote viewing to study climate and planetary change between the years 2008 and 2013. The initial results appear dramatic on a global scale, and our research does indeed suggest that major global change is a possibility between now and 2013. However, web site visitors are reminded that this is research, not certitude.  

Remember what Albert Einstein once said, "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" Web site visitors are encouraged to examine all of our results carefully, and learn with us as we complete this experiment in mid-2013. We will not fully understand these remote-viewing data until the experiment is completed at that time. Importantly, this experiment has no connection with the Mayan Calendar hysteria related to 21 December 2012. This is an experiment that ends on 1 June 2013, and the data will be fully evaluated only after that date. Also, note that these analyses are the product of the Chief Investigator for this project, Courtney Brown. Other investigators using other methods of analyses may analyze these data and come to different conclusions. HRVG and CRV methods of analysis in particular tend to be more nuanced than some of the analyses presented below. 
How we obtain these results is a bit complicated, but it is worth the effort to understand our methods. The actual types of global change is discussed in the second part of the video presentation below, but the first part of this presentation is absolutely essential to understand how these results were obtained. Web site visitors should watch both parts of the video presentation. This presentation was given during the 29th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration in Boulder, Colorado in June 2010.

This is the most carefully collected set of professional-grade remote-viewing data involving this time span that currently exists. This experiment is potentially one of the most significant experiments ever attempted using remote viewing as a data-collection platform.

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Pk8udsan2o#!

Principal Investigator: Courtney Brown
Remote Viewers: HRVG viewers led by Glenn Wheaton and CRV viewers led by Lyn Buchanan.

Initial Results:

This project describes change between the years 2008 and 2013 across nine geographical locations with a global spread. The locations are
  1. Vaitupu, Tuvalu
  2. Fort Jesus, Mombasa Kenya
  3. Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
  4. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
  5. United States Congress Building, Washington, D.C.
  6. Malé International Airport, Malé, Maldives
  7. KITV Building, Honolulu, Hawaii
  8. The Vehicle Assembly Building at Launch Complex 39, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Florida
  9. Key West, Florida

In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:
  1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
  2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
  3. Excessive solar radiation
  4. Storms and other severe weather

In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:
  1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
  2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
  3. The breakdown of the food supply system
  4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
  5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts

Oddly, these results largely parallel recent warnings being issued by NASA relating to the dangers of severe solar storms anticipated around the years 2012 and 2013 that would threaten the global long-term use of electricity. NASA is not currently explaining exactly why these unprecedented and severe storms are anticipated, but the warnings themselves could not be more clear. Meteor impacts are not included in the current set of NASA warnings.

For this project, all targets are assigned two timelines for the date 1 June 2013. This allows us to attempt to use remote viewing to describe alternative futures by specifying characteristics of future timelines. Web site visitors who are not familiar with our research into multiple realities might want to view this introductory video presentation on the subject.

The two 2013 timelines examined in this study are

Citation:
Timeline A: 1 June 2013, 12 noon target local time, following the timeline in which the leadership of the mainstream global scientific establishment continues to ignore or deny (1) the reality of the remote-viewing phenomenon, and (2) the existence of life not originating from Earth.

Timeline B: 1 June 2013, 12 noon target local time, following the timeline in which by the end of 2009 leaders of the mainstream global scientific establishment publicly recognize (1) the reality of the remote-viewing phenomenon, and (2) the existence of life not originating from Earth.

The results of this study do suggest that there is a difference between the two timelines. These data suggest that the impact of planetary change is less severe for Timeline B as compared with Timeline A. This suggests that having the mainstream scientific community openly acknowledge the reality of remote viewing and life (even microbial) not originating on Earth may help ameliorate the impact of severe planetary change, perhaps by giving people a greater chance to prepare for the changes. The Key West target was added late in the study to explore a timeline in which the scientific community recognizes the reality of remote viewing and the existence of extraterrestrial life by 2011.

Here are links to some of the data and analyses for the current project.

Speculation

Predicting any event on a single timeline may involve (1) using remote viewing to examine alternate timelines to check for unusual events, and (2) looking for clues in a given present to see if anything that is currently happening suggests that the future events perceived in the alternate timelines might be possible for our most likely future. Thus, if the above results are indeed correct for the two specified timelines (Timelines A and B), then it is natural to ask if the results are relevant for our most likely future timeline. Since it seems likely that major governments would be aware in advance of most near term global threats, then it also seems likely that they would take some actions that would reflect their anticipation of those events. These actions would likely not be explained to the masses to avoid panic. Below is a list of largely anomalous governmental actions that may indicate an awareness of a near term global threat that is suggested by these remote-viewing data. Again, these are only speculations, none of which "prove" anything. But considered collectively, they are exceptionally odd.
  1. The U.S. Space Shuttle will launch its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA is entirely abandoning its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.
  2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is now finished and fully stocked. This will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.
  3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.
  4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.
  5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been placed deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?
  6. NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated.

Project Overview for the 1 June 2008 and 1 June 2013 Experiments:

The remote viewers participating in this study have remote viewed various geographically determined targets during two time periods: 1 June 2008 and 1 June 2013. This five-year gap will allow us to look for planetary change that may occur over that period. We are also aware that popular culture views the year 2012 as potentially significant, and some people may be interested in following our results because of this. (No reason scientific studies can't be fun!)

From our past research we know that the future is probabilistic. (See also, the Multiple Universes Project.) If multiple realities emerge from every moment of now, then there is no single future timeline. Thus we hope that by specifying certain timeline conditions with our remote-viewing tasking, it is possible to perceive a specific future (for a specific timeline) correctly. For this reason, our participating remote viewers have perceived the 2013 targets along two separate timelines, with each timeline offering the potential for significant differences in future events given specific possible actions taken by the mainstream scientific community. Thus, we are hoping to discern what the future looks like if the mainstream scientific community pursues one policy as compared with a future in which the mainstream scientific community pursues a different policy. In the former case, the policy is a continuation of a current policy. In the latter case, the policy is an alternate policy that might produce a significantly different future. We are attempting to learn if the publication of information about two future timelines based on differences in current policies can change the future that our current now evolves into.

The various 2008 targets establish a baseline set of criteria by which the accuracy of the remote-viewing results in general may be evaluated. Thus, if the 1 June 2008 targets are perceived accurately by the remote viewers participating in the study, then it is reasonable to assume that the results for the future dates for those same targets will be comparably accurate. Since each geographically determined target is evaluated three times (once in 2008, and twice in 2013 — once for each future timeline), there are three times as many total targets as there are geographically determined targets in this study.

The remote-viewing sessions were conducted prior to the targets being assigned to those sessions by a truly random process (explained in "Experiment Details" below as well as in the video presentation that appears at the top of this page) that took place on Wednesday, 4 June 2008. It was not possible for a remote viewer (or anyone else) to know the identity of a target at the time the target was being remote viewed since the remote-viewing sessions were conducted before 4 June 2008. Thus, the targets are assigned in the future with respect to when the sessions were done, and the remote-viewing data describe the future target assignments.

Important Links:

Here is where you can find links to the remote-viewing sessions, all decrypted and organized for easy viewing.
Here is where you can read about how the experiment was conducted. You can also see all of the support files that were used for this experiment.

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html#.UOhOpKzIlOw

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Jan - 21:47 (2013)    Sujet du message: 07/01/2013...AUSTRALIE, AUSTRALIE, VAGUE DE CHALEUR, 30 000 HA BRÛLÉS EN TASMANIE, LE FEU COURRE TOUJOURS, UNE CENTAINES DE PERSONNES PORTÉES MANQUANTES Répondre en citant

07/01/2013...AUSTRALIE, AUSTRALIE, VAGUE DE CHALEUR, 30 000 HA BRÛLÉS EN TASMANIE, LE FEU COURRE TOUJOURS, UNE CENTAINES DE PERSONNES PORTÉES MANQUANTES

lundi 7 janvier 2013

17:12

L'île de Tasmanie dans le sud de l'Australie continue d'être ravagée par le feu. Les autorités tentent d'entrer en contact avec une centaine de personnes dont on est sans nouvelles.

Une quarantaine d'incendies faisaient toujours rage dimanche sur l'île de Tasmanie, dans le sud de l'Australie, ont annoncé les autorités locales. Ils sont la conséquence d'une vague de chaleur inaccoutumée et de vents violents.

La police a inspecté lundi matin 245 habitations dans les zones les plus touchées, dont 90 partiellement ou totalement détruites par le feu. "Aucun corps n'a été découvert lors de ces premières recherches", ont déclaré les forces de l'ordre. Une centaine de personnes manquent à l'appel après les incendies qui ont démarré vendredi. La police tente de déterminer si elles se sont réfugiées chez des proches.

Quelque 2.000 habitants ont été forcés de quitter leur logement. Selon les premières constatations, les incendies ont été provoqués par la canicule qui a balayé l'Australie, y compris la Tasmanie, une région connue en principe pour son climat plus frais que dans le reste du pays. La police n'a pas relevé d'incendie criminel. Les habitants qui ont fui le feu décrivaient lundi des scènes d'apocalypse.

Sapeurs-pompiers, policiers et militaires ratissent les zones touchées pour savoir s'il y a des victimes. La chaleur a baissé durant le week-end, ce qui a ralenti la progression des flammes, mais dimanche soir le feu menaçait des habitations à Taranna, à 50 kilomètres à l'est de la capitale de l'Etat, Hobart.

Les services météorologiques annoncent de nouveaux pics de chaleur en début de semaine. Vendredi, la température dans l'île a atteint 41,8 degrés Celsius.

Des renforts venus des Etats de Victoria et d'Australie-Méridionale sont partis dimanche pour la Tasmanie afin d'assurer la relève des équipes qui luttent depuis plusieurs jours contre les flammes.

Les incendies se sont d'abord déclarés jeudi dernier dans le sud-est de l'île, peu peuplé, et ont été attisés par les fortes rafales de vent.

Des disparus

Dans la petite ville de Dunalley, à une soixantaine de kilomètres à l'est d'Hobart, plus de 65 maisons et une école ont été détruites par les flammes. Les localités voisines de Boomer Bay et Marion Bay ont également été touchées.

Un responsable de la police a déclaré que les autorités tentaient d'entrer en contact avec une centaine de personnes dont on est sans nouvelles.

Les incendies ont éclaté jeudi dernier alors que le pays souffre d'une vague de chaleur ayant fait monter les températures à plus de 40 degrés celsius en Tasmanie, une région connue en principe pour son climat plus frais que dans le reste du pays.

La vague de chaleur a d'abord frappé l'Etat d'Australie-Occidentale le 27 décembre et a duré huit jours, avant de s'étendre vers l'est.

Des feux sont également signalés dans les Etats de Victoria, d'Australie-Méridionale et de Nouvelle-Galles du Sud. En février 2009, les pires incendies de l'histoire du pays avaient fait 173 morts dans l'Etat de Victoria.

Source © ats

http://naturealerte.blogspot.ch/2013/01/07012013australie-australie-vague-d…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Jan - 21:55 (2013)    Sujet du message: MAG. 7.7 SE ALASKA Répondre en citant

MAG. 7.7 SE ALASKA

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsoYV_kV5GY

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> FASCISTE ENVIRONNEMENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL FASCIST -> LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1026, 27, 28  >
Page 9 sur 28

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation