LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 315, 16, 1726, 27, 28  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> FASCISTE ENVIRONNEMENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL FASCIST -> LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Déc - 00:30 (2013)    Sujet du message: SIGNS OF CHANGE THE PAST WEEK OR SO DECEMBER 2013 - PT 1 Répondre en citant

SIGNS OF CHANGE THE PAST WEEK OR SO DECEMBER 2013 - PT 1

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7zt3XRuvUg&hd=1

UPSTATE NEW YORK, NEW ENGLAND HIT BY ICE STORM

VIDEO :  http://news.yahoo.com/video/upstate-york-england-hit-ice-113632147.html or http://news.yahoo.com/video/upstate-york-england-hit-ice-113632147.html

More to come in the December report or check https://www.facebook.com/DutchsinseOfficial?fref=ts . Disasters, ice event, snow storm, earthquake,  all around the world ...

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Déc - 00:30 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Jan - 13:16 (2014)    Sujet du message: WINTER STORM HERCULES FORECAST LARGER THAN PERFECT STORM WE HAVE SEEN NOTHING LIKE IT : ATLANTIC CODE RED! DESTRUCTIVE HIGH SURF EVACUATES EUROPEAN COAST Répondre en citant

WINTER STORM HERCULES FORECAST LARGER THAN PERFECT STORM WE HAVE SEEN NOTHING LIKE IT : ATLANTIC CODE RED! DESTRUCTIVE HIGH SURF EVACUATES EUROPEAN COAST

on January 7, 2014
Posted In: weather

When you see black on a swell graph, it’s usually a good sign for the big wave surfing elite. However, when is big surf too big? The massive winter storm that left East Coast residents in the US shivering in below freezing temperatures is predicted to slam Europe and North Africa on Monday, and it is much larger than the Atlantic’s infamous and deadly “Perfect Storm,” also known as the Halloween Nor’easter of 1991. Damage from the Perfect Storm totaled over $200 million according to NOAA.gov, clocking in 75 mph winds, and killing thirteen people.

The now dubbed “Winter Storm Hercules” is producing seas so large, in fact, that meteorologists have never seen anything like it.

So… if black signifies XXL potential, what the hell do white and gold mean?  (CLICK FOR UPDATED ANIMATED GRAPH ON STORMSURF.COM)

“It’s the biggest storm I have ever seen in the Atlantic Ocean,” reported Dan, KSBW TV8′s meteorologist. Since the storm graphs shows radar off the scale, we asked the expert meteorologist, also a Mavericks charger, for a swell prediction. Not only is he a television weather man, he also routes ships across the globe. Here’s what he had to say:

“[Hercules] is gearing up right now with bigger swell than the Perfect Storm many years ago. Arrival from Portugal to Ireland will be early Monday morning, January 6th, with Morocco getting some by late Monday. 

“There will be seas in excess of 70′ with an impressive area of over 300NM of 50′+ seas at 06Z Sunday during the peak. The Azores will be getting 40-50′ significant wave heights on Sunday. Ireland gets 50′+ while Portugal to France gets 40′+ sig waves.

“This swell will be much bigger than the two recent massive swells at Nazaré over the last two years. Gear up for massive Nazaré… and hope you don’t die! And hope you don’t have buddies on any boats in the North Atlantic…”#

Heavier than the Perfect Storm in 1991, Winter Storm Hercules slammed the coast of Europe Monday morning evacuating coastal communities due to high surf, dangerous winds and excessive rain. Injury reports from the storm are coming in from all along the coast of the European continent. Damage and destruction to thousands of homes and roads continues as the swell peaks Monday evening and Europe falls victim to the historic Atlantic Code Red swell. – See more at: http://www.thesurfchannel.com/slide/atlantic-code-red-destructive-surf-evac…

“You will certainly see some news related to these big waves… and not just on TheSurfChannel.com!”

See more at: http://www.thesurfchannel.com/news/20140104/hurricane-hercules-forecast-lar…

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/01/07/winter-storm-hercules-forecast-larger-than-perfect-storm-we-have-seen-nothing-like-it-atlantic-code-red-destructive-high-surf-evacuates-european-coast/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Jan - 13:19 (2014)    Sujet du message: NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WARNS OF 5 FEET PLUS SNOW POSSIBLE FOR NY AREA Répondre en citant

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WARNS OF 5 FEET PLUS OF SNOW POSSIBLE FOR NY AREA

Posted on January 6, 2014 by END TIME HEADLINES

The National Weather Service (NWS) now says the Tug Hill region could see 80 inches of snow between now and Wednesday afternoon. The NWS has issued a lake effect snow warning and a wind chill advisory for Jefferson and Lewis counties. Emergency officials are bracing for the worst. Beginning at 8 p.m. Monday, the state Department of Transportation clodsed down Route 81 from Exit 45 (Arsenal Street) to Exit 33 (Parish). Jefferson County also is declaring a state of emergency at 6 p.m. as a precaution. The sheriff’s department also issued a no unnecessary travel advisory and a snow advisory effective at 6 p.m. Sheriff John Burns said he received a briefing from the NWS in Buffalo Monday afternoon. He was told Watertown and areas to the north could see 18 to 24 inches of snow by Wednesday afternoon. Four feet of snow could fall on Adams and the southernmost parts of the county could see 5 feet to 80 inches of snow. Joe Plummer, director of the county Office of Fire & Emergency Management, said there are no immediate plans to open an emergency operation center.

He said officials will evaluate opening an EOC in the event of any power outages. Check for updates on the Office of Fire & Emergency Management Facebook page. Jim Martin, head of Lewis County Emergency Management, said there are no plans to open an EOC. He did say he will temporarily pull snow plows off the road if conditions become too dangerous. National Grid said it’s not putting crews on standby. One-man crews will be out as usual during the evening. Utility officials say they’re keeping a watchful eye on the situation, but don’t expect widespread power outages. St. Lawrence County has a wind chill advisory in effect. When you think of measuring a snowfall in feet, you might remember 1977. If you lived in Watertown back then, you’re probably flashing back to the Blizzard of ’77. That blizzard dumped 67 inches of snow in Watertown in 4 days. Add 50 mile per hour winds and you had snow drifts 8 feet tall and impassable roads. Plows just couldn’t keep up so all roads were closed. Some 1,800 travelers were stranded and some sought shelter in the local Sears store. The blizzard began at 3 p.m. on January 28 and didn’t let up until February 1. FOX 28 WNYF

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/national-weather-service-w…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Jan - 13:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: L'ENDROIT LE PLUS FROID AU MONDE Répondre en citant

L'ENDROIT LE PLUS FROID AU MONDE

-92 degrés celsius en Antarctique !

Première publication 10 décembre 2013 à 11h43

Crédit photo : Archives AFP
Un laboratoire en Arctique.

AFP

Le lieu le plus froid de la Terre se trouve sur un plateau de l'est de l'Antarctique où la température peut chuter jusqu'à -92 degrés Celsius par nuit claire en hiver, indique la Nasa mardi.

Les scientifiques américains ont analysé des relevés sur une période de 32 ans provenant de plusieurs instruments à bord de satellites.

(Photo Reuters)

Ils ont constaté que le thermomètre avait plongé aux alentours de -92 degrés des dizaines de fois dans certains endroits à proximité de la crête d'une montagne de glace entre les Dômes Argus (4.093 mètres) et Fuji, zone connue sous le nom de Plateau de l'est de l'Antarctique et située à plus de 1 000 kilomètres à l'intérieur du continent.

Le nouveau record de froid y a été enregistré le 10 août 2010 avec -93,2 degrés, précisent-ils.

Le précédent record, -89,2 degrés, remontait à 1983 à la station scientifique russe Vostok dans l'est de l'Antarctique.

«Nous nous doutions que ce haut plateau dans l'Antarctique était extrêmement froid et même plus froid que Vostok car à une altitude plus élevée», explique Ted Scambos, un scientifique du Centre national de données sur la neige et la glace à Boulder (Colorado, ouest).

«Avec le lancement du satellite Landsat 8 nous avons un capteur de température véritablement capable d'effectuer des relevés plus détaillés de cette région», ajoute-t-il.

Les scientifiques ont fait cette découverte en effectuant l'analyse la plus détaillée à ce jour des cartes des températures mondiales établies à partir des relevés satellitaires, un projet conjoint entre la Nasa (l'Agence spatiale américaine) et l'US Geological Survey (l'Institut de géophysique).

Les lieux les plus froids de la Terre qui sont habités en permanence se situent dans le nord-est de la Sibérie en Russie, où le mercure est tombé au plus bas dans les villes de Verkhoyansk et d'Oimekon à -67,8 degrés en 1892 et 1933 respectivement.

Cette recherche a fait l'objet d'une présentation à la conférence annuelle de l'American Geophysical Union réunie cette semaine à San Francisco en Californie

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/lemonde/archives/2013/12/20131210-114356.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Jan - 13:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: CANADIANS EXPERIENCE JOLTING 'FROST QUAKES' AS TEMPERATURES PLUNGE Répondre en citant

CANADIANS EXPERIENCE JOLTING 'FROST QUAKES' AS TEMPERATURES PLUNGE

Published time: January 06, 2014 13:36
Edited time: January 07, 2014 19:07

Reuters / Mark Blinch

Tags
Canada, Robert Bridge, Weather

As temperatures around Toronto and across Ontario drop to -20 Celsius (-4 Fahrenheit), residents are reporting frost quakes that are powerful enough to shake houses and rattle nerves.

Usually found in extreme polar regions, the recent outbreak of frost quakes, known to meteorologists as cryoseisms, are now affecting many residents of Toronto, Canada’s most populous city.

The weather-related phenomenon, which can feel like an earthquake, happens when water and moisture deep underground freeze as the temperature drops.

Frost quakes typically occur between midnight and dawn, the coldest part of the night, thus many residents are being jolted awake by the booming sounds.

twitter-tweet a écrit:

Did you hear the loud noises and shaking and rattling last night? They are called #FrostQuakes I felt the banging in my house!
— Tony Monaco (@TonyMonaco) January 3, 2014

“I experienced a small earthquake in California many years ago, and the sensation was very similar,” Melissa Young, a US citizen visiting friends in Thornhill, a suburb of Toronto, told RT. “I was surprised to hear it was a frost quake, something I’ve never heard of before.”

“Nature is so awesome,” she added.

The effects of a cryoseism, as opposed to an earthquake, “are very localized,” according to the Maine Geological Survey. Thus, residents just a few hundred yards away from the impact zone may not experience anything out of the ordinary.

“The reason that the vibrations do not travel very far is that cryoseisms don't release much energy compared with a true earthquake caused by dislocation of rock within the earth,” the Maine Geological Survey says. “On the other hand, since cryoseisms occur at the ground surface they can cause significant effects right at the site, enough to jar people awake.”

In the majority of cases, frost quakes occur after heavy rain or snow when a large amount of water seeps into the ground. Toronto was hit by freezing rain followed by warmer temperatures, before the recent cold snap.

twitter-tweet a écrit:

Hear any loud bangs last night in Toronto? Temp drops → soil moisture freezes → ice expands → ground cracks → BOOM! #frostquake#cryoseism
— Jay Scotland (@JayScotland) January 3, 2014

“They are incredibly rare,” the Toronto Star reported Environment Canada meteorologist Geoff Coulson as saying. This week was his first experience of them in 30 years, he said.
Social media sites over the weekend were mostly devoted to the midnight rattling, as residents attempted to make sense of what was happening.

http://rt.com/news/frost-quakes-canada-toronto-230/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Jan - 13:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: US WINTER ICE STORM JANUARY 2014 Répondre en citant

US WINTER ICE STORM JANUARY 2014

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Jan - 16:14 (2014)    Sujet du message: ARKANSAS SEVERE WINTER STORM (DR-4160) Répondre en citant

ARKANSAS SEVERE WINTER STORM (DR-4160)

Incident period: December 5, 2013 to December 6, 2013
Major Disaster Declaration declared on January 6, 2014

http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4160

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Jan - 22:11 (2014)    Sujet du message: 1-6-14 METEOTSUNAMI IN PORTUGAL OR METEO-TSUNAMI - THH IS REELING LIKE A DRUNKARD / ONDA MUITO VIOLENTA EM SAO PEDRO DE MOEL Répondre en citant

1-6-14 METEOTSUNAMI IN PORTUGAL OR METEO-TSUNAMI - THH IS REELING LIKE A DRUNKARD 

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQlhR6gIkSA&hd=1

ONDA MUITO VIOLENTA EM SAO PEDRO DE MOEL

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UiYLx1qfFQ&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Jan - 15:05 (2014)    Sujet du message: WEST VIRGINIA CHEMICAL SPILL (EM-3366) Répondre en citant

WEST VIRGINIA CHEMICAL SPILL (EM-3366)

Incident period: January 9, 2014

Emergency Declaration declared on January 10, 2014

Updates and Articles, Blogs, and News Releases

January 10, 2014

News Release

FEMA Supporting West Virginia Response Efforts Urges Residents in Affected Area to Listen to Local Officials

Read more : http://www.fema.gov/disaster/3366

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Jan - 19:49 (2014)    Sujet du message: FEMA REGION 3 HAS BEEN ACTIVATED: EMERGENCY SITUATION BREAKING IN WEST VIRGINIA Répondre en citant

FEMA REGION 3 HAS BEEN ACTIVATED: EMERGENCY SITUATION BREAKING IN WEST VIRGINIA

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqs-U-60uQ8&hd=1 

More infos : http://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t6139-fema-region-3-has-been-activated…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Jan - 11:27 (2014)    Sujet du message: BRUTAL COLD IS ON THE WAY FOR THE UNITED STATES! Répondre en citant

BRUTAL COLD IS ON THE WAY FOR THE UNITED STATES!

Matthew Holliday | January 16, 2014 | Breaking News, General, Winter Weather |

We are about to enter a very interesting period, and while I know that many of you like the cold, this next Arctic outbreak could be dangerous and even historic. I put out an article about a week ago and then one before that that basically restated that I thought that mid to late January going into February could end up being dangerously cold for the central and eastern U.S. While I have really been putting myself out on the line over these last few weeks, I am now getting a lot of forecast model support to back up what I saw coming several weeks ago. Like I said on the Facebook page, the GFS model did not handle the last Arctic outbreak that well in predicting this in the long-range, so I absolutely had no reason to believe that anything would be different this time. Yet again, many fell into the trap of using the GFS as their model of choice for their long-range forecast, and they got burned. See, weather and climate works in cycles, and you have to be able to see those cycles. If you miss that, then you’re left depending on a model that dictates your forecasts, and those forecasts can change A LOT! You’re at the mercy of the forecast models, and I try to never put myself in that situation.

Now that I’m getting the support of the forecast models and we’re much closer to the event, I want to show you what the models are predicting. In fact, if what the forecast models are predicting for the last week of January going into February comes to fruition, then we have a historic Arctic outbreak on our way that would give us brutal cold. The Canadian model also supports a big East Coast storm later in January, which I really think could happen. From the way things are starting to look, this cold pattern could lock in, which would continue into February, and we could also move into a very stormy pattern. Many of you have commented on the Facebook page (yes, I take the time to read almost all of your comments and messages) that you were disappointed that you didn’t get any snow with this last Arctic outbreak. I’m really thinking things will be different this time. No, I’m not saying that Miami, FL will get snow, but I do think many areas in the Southeast and up the East Coast will.

The pattern that is setting up is classic for extreme cold and storminess in the East and well-above average temperatures and dry conditions in the West. When you get this kind of ridging in the western U.S. and over Alaska and blocking over Greenland, the cold in the East is going to be brutal. A piece of the polar vortex is going to split and move south again (possibly further south than the last time) and be responsible for yet another brutal Arctic outbreak of cold air. I’m thinking that this cold air could end up even being more potent further south than the last time, so places even into Florida will end up with brutal cold. The biggest difference this time is that the cold will likely stay around for a long time, and ridging is going to prevent the polar vortex from re-establishing itself over the North Pole. In other words, this cold may not go anywhere for days, even weeks, and we could be setting up a pattern that has not been seen in decades.

Of course, there are some uncertainties, but I am highly confident that this cold blast is going to occur. I think the worst of the cold could be focused east of the Mississippi, but that will not be the only areas that are cold. I’m also watching what is currently occurring over the Bering Sea, and there are strong indications that this cold won’t go anywhere in February. While there will be some fluctuations, I really don’t see the eastern U.S. fluctuating back into a warmer pattern. You’re going to have your cold spells, and then you’re going to have your REALLY cold spells! Again, the East Coast needs to keep their eye on the potential for a big winter storm later in the month, and I will detail that more in another article.

Since the GFS has its act together for now as far as predicting the cold, I want to show you it’s ensemble. Most of its members have really cold air establishing itself over the eastern U.S., which is remarkable that we’re getting that kind of agreement. If it were just the operational model showing this, then I wouldn’t even bother showing it. The European and Canadian models are also in agreement with predicting very cold temperatures later in the month.

On January 22th, the GFS ensemble really establishes the cold over the eastern third of the nation.

Fast-forward to January 25th, and you still have really cold air over the eastern U.S.

Then we move into January 28th, and things just look brutal!

Now, take a look at the European ensemble average temperature anomaly for January 26th through January 30th. This shows extreme cold! These are the expected temperature departures from average, and given that we’re in the heart of winter, this kind of cold would be very dangerous!!

Of course, I’ll continue to keep you updated! If I don’t have time to post on the site in the next couple of days, I’ll definitely be posting on the Facebook page. Please give it a like if you haven’t already.

http://firsthandweather.com/124/brutal-cold-way-united-states/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Jan - 17:59 (2014)    Sujet du message: US POLICE DECLARE 'EMERGENCY' MARTIAL LAW Répondre en citant

US POLICE DECLARE 'EMERGENCY' MARTIAL LAW

An Indiana State Police car parked on the side of an icy road (file photo)

Thu Jan 9, 2014 2:16PM
By Gordon Duff

Under the guise of a “weather emergency,” nearly 40% of the US was put under 24-hour restriction, facing arrest for violation.

This may seem like a “minor thing.”  It wasn’t.  We will deal only with this in the very real light it should be seen in: an attack on civil liberties.  As for those within the military who have identified the recent “Arctic vortex” as a test of a United States Air Force weather management system due to come online in 2030, such a discussion would violate tenets of national security and have no place in the public sector.

Americans had seen “snow emergencies” for years, regulation that cleared parking spaces so snowplows could operate.  This was different, not just in size and scope but in the application of law.  Police in the United States were given the right to stop and arrest anyone they chose, anyone driving a car that is, based on whether they simply liked the “look” of the person they stopped.

The move, carefully coordinated across the country, emptied streets in regions nearly 2,000 miles across for days.  The move is without constitutional basis and has been seen by activists as a precursor to other “emergencies” that suspend citizens’ rights and place Americans at the mercy of “gun toting thugs,” how a majority of Americans are increasingly looking on their militarily armed and Israeli trained police.

Over the past few months incidents of police violence, gunning down children armed with toys, shooting at minivans driven by mothers with children or pistol whipping minorities, always a favorite, have become commonplace.  The increase in such incidents is frightening.

It is really that simple and that utterly illegal, in fact so illegal it might remind one of the kind of rules Israel applies toward anyone they “don’t like the look of.”  Currently, thousands of Africans, mostly of Semitic bloodline, are protesting Israel’s policy of indefinite detention for refugees seeking a homeland from oppression.

Please excuse the irony.

The recent instance of martial law, confining nearly 100 million people to their homes for four days, is the largest such exercise in history.

During this time, the Central United States was under a cold advisory as near record low temperatures spread across the country.  With the lower temperatures, snowfall, not unlike typical winter storms seen each year, brought out plows and salt trucks. 

Moreover, nearly 40 percent of Americans drive vehicles that are “off road” capable, either SUV’s (Sport Utility Vehicles) or trucks with high ground clearance and 4-wheel drive.  The most common vehicle in America is the Ford F-150 truck, capable of traversing any terrain most military vehicles can.

The largest single group in the US with vehicles incapable of safe winter travel is the police, with most forces using rear-wheel drive only vehicles with very poor winter performance.

They choose these vehicles because of their ancient design, a body mounted on a heavy steel frame, which allowed them to ram motorists.  Increasingly, as in Britain, police kill innocent bystanders while involved in high speed chases of dangerous criminal who fail to pay parking fines or who owe taxes. 

New, Israeli built license scanners are capable of detecting motorists who are late in paying car insurance.  In fact, this is considered reasonable cause for pursuit in Britain.

The drama here in the United States began when millions were allowed to leave their homes, finding roads not only clear but dry, having been so for days.

Weather Emergencies” were haphazardly announced, changed from hour to hour from “level 3” to “level 2” and back.  Common weather or government sites carried no explanations and residents were forced to watch the information feeds across the bottom of their television screens to find out whether they could legally drive.

Several important legal issues have identified this seemingly innocent drift into totalitarianism as something more sinister.
Citation:

- Police could legally stop anyone without “probable cause.”  Simply being “out” was considered reason enough to suspect criminal intent.  This is a serious constitutional violation.

- The “Emergency Mandates,” having no official legal standing, not only carry the power of law but preclude any form of due process.  “Violators” are anyone an armed police officer considers a “violator” though no criteria were established.  News announcements told motorists that they should only travel “if necessary.”  Many later learned that they would be issued fines of up to 500 dollars simply for driving to buy food for their children.  Perhaps they should consider themselves lucky they weren’t executed on the spot as has happened to so many others.

- Standards for this “emergency” were, in most cases, almost insane.  Roads were cleared in some areas in an hour, others in several hours.  If police were out, supplied with the worst vehicles possible, anyone could safely drive.  If police couldn’t safely drive, then why were they out at all?

- What really happened is simple:  America has now criminalized simply being outside when police decide they want to close the country down.  Why would someone want such a power?  Now that it has been done, it can be done again, can and will, but next time it will be some other reason, most likely to protect us from ourselves, perhaps voting, political protests or potentially interfering in a “change of government.”

Who Benefits

The scam this week was staged to benefit the insurance industry.  In America, the “insurance lobby” is all-powerful, exceeded only by the Israel lobby.  They are often “one and the same.”

Thus, when The Affordable Healthcare Act threatened to limit the power of insurance companies to cancel policies at will or deny payments whenever they chose, with no legal recourse, the Israel Lobby and their Tea Party affiliates began screaming “socialism.”

Now the auto insurance industry, wishing to limit exposure during high-accident winter driving simply lobbied the state governments to suspend constitutional rights and close schools, stores, even to the point of using force to confine tens of millions to their homes, on the possibility that slippery roads would cause motor vehicle damage and negatively impact their profitability.

Please note that soaring auto insurance rates have long taken into account rain and snow.  Moreover, recent studies show that texting while driving is much more dangerous than driving in rain and snow but as the insurance companies own a portion of the mobile phone industry, there is little chance that realistic restrictions on this dangerous threat will ever be imposed.

In many states, secret mandates were passed that negated, without notice, all insurance coverage for anyone “out” during a snow emergency.  No auto repairs or medical bills would be paid.

No one was told.

In several states, fines of up to $5000, enforceable by up to one year in prison for non-payment, would be imposed if a driver slid off the road while even driving to the hospital.

“You just can’t make these things up,” as is so often said by American humorist Jim W. Dean.

What did Americans get from their week of cold and snow?

• For sure, a gun in the face and a hand in their pocket.

• A chance to wait for the next emergency, perhaps “too sunny” or even “too nice outside to drive.”

What did police get?

They got the right to do anything they want.  Who profits by such a thing?  Who would want a nation cowering in fear watching their TV screens for permission to leave their homes?

HMV/HMV

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01/09/344640/us-police-declare-emergency-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Jan - 02:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: ALASKA SEVERE STORMS, STRAIGHT-LINE WINDS, AND FLOODING (DR-4162) Répondre en citant

ALASKA SEVERE STORMS, STRAIGHT-LINE WINDS, AND FLOODING (DR-4162)

Incident period: November 5, 2013 to November 14, 2013
Major Disaster Declaration declared on January 23, 2014

January 23, 2014

News Release

Federal Aid Programs for the State of Alaska Declaration

Following is a summary of key federal disaster aid programs that can be made available as needed and warranted under President Obama's disaster declaration issued for the State of Alaska.Assistance for State, Tribal, and Affected Local Governments Can Include as Required:

January 23, 2014

News Release

President Declares Disaster for Alaska

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency announced that federal disaster aid has been made available to the State of Alaska and ordered federal aid to supplement state, tribal, and local recovery efforts in the area affected by severe storms, straight-line winds, and flooding during the period of November 5-14, 2013.

Related Links

Alaska Office of the Governor

Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management

Main Content

State/Tribal Government: Alaska

http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4162

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Jan - 19:31 (2014)    Sujet du message: STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED AFTER 6.1 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE STRIKES GREEK ISLAND Répondre en citant

STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED AFTER 6.1 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE STRIKES GREEK ISLAND

Posted on January 27, 2014 by The Extinction Protocol

January 27, 2014 – GREECE – Schools were ordered closed and a state of emergency was declared on the Greek island of Kefalonia on Monday after an earthquake damaged homes and injured at least seven people. Hundreds of the island’s residents slept in their cars after a magnitude 5.8 temblor struck near the town of Lixouri on the western Greek island on Sunday, and was followed by dozens of aftershocks as powerful as magnitude 5.2, according to the Institute of Geodynamics in Athens. Seismologists noted it was too soon to tell whether the Sunday temblor, which the U.S. Geological Survey listed as having a 6.1 magnitude, was the main earthquake or whether a stronger one might strike in the following days. “We need 48 hours to say with 99 percent certainty that this was the main quake,” Thanassis Ganas, head of research at the Athens Geodynamic Institute, said on Skai television. He added, however, that the aftermath of Sunday’s temblor appeared to be developing smoothly, and that the multiple aftershocks were normal and expected. Kefalonia and nearby Zakinthos and Ithaki were devastated by massive earthquakes in 1953, when a 7.2 magnitude quake struck three days after a 6.4 temblor, leveling nearly all the buildings on the islands, killing hundreds of people and injuring thousands. Buildings constructed in the area since then have been constructed to strict anti-seismic specifications. Ganas said the quakes on Sunday and Monday were not created by the same fault as those of 1953. Local officials said two ferries were on the way to the island Monday to provide accommodation for residents whose homes were damaged. “There is damage but thankfully the island withstood” the quake, said Interior Minister Yannis Mihelakis, who arrived on the island shortly after the quake to review damage. Rockslides left some roads on the island shut and many homes and stores have suffered cracks and broken windows. Earthquakes are common throughout Greece, but the vast majority are small and cause no injuries or damage. –ABC

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/state-of-emergency-declared-after-6-1-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-greek-island/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Jan - 19:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: THE WINTER ABIDES: MIDWEST, OHIO VALLEY UP FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF BELOW-ZERO TEMPS, WIND CHILLS Répondre en citant

THE WINTER ABIDES: MIDWEST, OHIO VALLEY UP FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF BELOW-ZERO TEMPS, WIND CHILLS

By Don Babwin, The Associated Press January 27, 2014 6:50 AM 

An SUV ventures past the St. Augusta, Minn., city limits sign on Stearns County Road 136 in near white-out conditions Sunday afternoon, Jan. 26, 2014 south of St. Cloud, Minn. An unusual weather pattern driving bitterly cold air from the Arctic Circle south across a huge swath of the Midwest is expected to send temperatures plummeting Monday from Minneapolis to Louisville, Ky., the latest punch from a winter that is in some areas shaping up as one of the coldest on record. (AP Photo/St. Cloud Times, Kimm Anderson) MANDATORY CREDIT

CHICAGO - Another winter day, another below-zero high for many parts of the Midwest.

The deep freeze has returned, bringing with it wind chills ranging from the negative teens to 40s, cancellations of schools and trains, and signs of resignation from parents forced to bring kids to work and residents who are tired of bundling up.

"We had two (employees) call in because they couldn't come to work because of the school closings and another called in sick," said Kristelle Brister, the manager of a downtown Chicago Starbucks who had to bring her 9-year-old son into the store because his school was closed. "It's hard."

A persistent weather pattern that's driving Arctic air south was forecast to force temperatures to plummet for about 2 1/2 days, starting overnight Sunday. Actual temperatures will range from the teens in northern Kentucky to double-digits below zero in Minnesota, but even colder wind chills were expected — minus 43 in Minneapolis, minus 18 in Dayton, Ohio, minus 14 in Kansas City, Mo., and minus 3 in Louisville, Ky.

By sunrise Monday, weather forecasters in Chicago were telling viewers that the high temperature for the day had already come and gone and that the low may reach minus 4 degrees with wind chills at 40 below. Meanwhile, at a 24-hour drugstore in Omaha, Neb., where wind chills were 21 below, Amy Henry said she was longing for warmer weather.

"I just look at my (apartment) pool every day and say, 'Oh, come on, summer,'" the 36-year-old store clerk said.

National Weather Service Meteorologist Scott Blair stopped short of calling the latest round of cold part of the polar vortex, a system of winds that normally circulates around the North Pole.
"There's really nothing abnormal about the air that's coming into the area," he said. "It's just been a very persistent pattern" of cold air.

Despite the thermometer reading just 7 degrees in Grand Rapids, Mich., 47-year-old Gary Sloan said the cold would not disrupt his day. The salesman at Used Car Motor Mall said it's just a matter of dressing correctly.

"This type of weather, you've got to come armoured. You've got to have your snow pants. You've got to have your boots," Sloan said.

At Chicago's Union Station, several people hoping to take trains early Monday were told there would be no service until the afternoon. Homeless people, looking for places to stay warm, kept a watchful eye for security, knowing if they stayed in one place too long they would be kicked out.

"You have to keep moving around," said Von Khan, 67, with big shopping bags in each hand and a backpack slung over his shoulder.

Frigid temperatures are expected to hold into Tuesday. If Chicago makes it to 60 hours below zero, it will be the longest stretch since 1983 — when it was below zero for 98 hours — and the third longest in 80 years.

Chicago Public Schools called off Monday's classes for its nearly 400,000 students, as did suburban districts. Earlier this month, when it was below zero for 36 straight hours, CPS closed for two days.

In the northern U.S., North Dakota and South Dakota residents dealt with dangerous cold and wind gusts Sunday that reached up to 60 mph — blowing snow to the point where it was nearly impossible to travel in some spots. On Monday, snow drifts kept Interstate 29 closed from Sioux Falls to the Canadian border before reopening in the morning. In Indiana, where 50 mph gusts were recorded early Monday, officials recommended only essential travel in more than half of its counties.

In Windom, southwestern Minnesota, drifting snow and whiteout conditions closed several highways Sunday, stranding about 70 people, including a bus full of hockey players, at a recreation centre for the night.

The surprise guests included three dogs.

"You can't very well keep your dogs out in the car," said Greg Warner, manager of the Business Arts and Recreation Center.

In Michigan, which has in parts experienced its snowiest January on record, expressways closed as snow and subfreezing temperatures played a role in multiple crashes Sunday; at least three people died over the weekend because of weather-related accidents.

Business is far from usual this winter for Alex Alfidi, manager at Leo's Coney Island restaurant in the Detroit suburb of Birmingham. His 24-hour restaurant been getting some carryout patrons, but the casual walk-in customers have stayed away.

"We slowed down big time," said Alfidi, 39. He said he's logged some challenging winters in his 15 years in Michigan.

"This is the biggest one," he said.
___

Associated Press writers Nelson Lampe in Omaha, Neb.; David Runk in Detroit; James MacPherson and Blake Nicholson in Bismarck, N.D.; Ashley Heher and Erica Hunzinger in Chicago; and Gretchen Ehlke and Dinesh Ramde in Milwaukee contributed to this report.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/world/Brutal cold returns Midwest extended…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Jan - 19:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: COLD WINTER 2014 - HIVER FROID 2014 Répondre en citant

WINTER 2014 - HIVER  2014

NORVEGE

SUEDE

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Fév - 00:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: SUPER FREEZE, 5.3 JAPAN, LARGEST WAVE, FREE ENERGY 2/5/2014 Répondre en citant

SUPER FREEZE, 5.3 JAPAN, LARGEST WAVE, FREE ENERGY 2/5/2014

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Seu3WtxIR-Y&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév - 01:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: FREAK WEATHER PLACES EUROPE ON RED ALERT Répondre en citant

FREAK WEATHER PLACES EUROPE ON RED ALERT

The UK is not alone in suffering as storms cause blackouts, injuries, shipwrecks and heavy disruption across the continent.

7:50pm UK, Thursday 06 February 2014

Video: Italian village of Campodolcino is buried under metres of snow

• A worker slices through ice-covered branches with a chainsaw in Postojna, Slovenia.

• A car with a smashed rear windscreen is seen amid heavy ice in Postojna.

• A power company worker removes broken wires next to an ice-covered car in Pivka, Slovenia.

• This man has resorted to using a hammer to tackle the ice in Postojna.

• Cars stand entombed in ice in Postojna.

• 6 of 13

• A woman negotiates the ice with her dog in Postojna.

• An aerial view shows breaking waves along the ocean beach front in Biarritz on the southern Atlantic Coast of France.

• 9 of 13

• Huge waves crash onto San Lorenzo's beach in Gijon, in the northern Spanish region of Asturias.

• 11 of 13

• Waves crash onto a partially destroyed barrier in Cudillero, in the northern Spanish region of Asturias.

• 13 of 13
Freak weather has left countries across Europe on a state of high alert.

Much of the continent is sharing the misery endured by Britons over recent weeks - and it seems there will be no imminent relief as storms continue to brew in the Atlantic.

Heavy snow has blanketed Slovenia and parts of neighbouring Serbia and Croatia.

Local media sources say more than 120,000 households have lost power, affecting some 250,000 of the two million Slovenian population.

Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic have sent in emergency generators.

A national emergency has been declared in Slovenia

"The crisis is strong and severe, and our people are doing whatever it takes to maintain the life," said Borut Pahor, the Slovenian President.

"The country is absolutely in a hostile environment."

In the town of Logatec a power line crashed into the roof of a store owned by French car manufacturer Renault.

Slovenian emergency services director Branko Dervodel said the recovery would take several months, possibly stretching into April.

Several Spanish provinces are on high alert

Elsewhere, several provinces have been placed on red alert in Spain, forcing rescuers to suspend the search for a teenage boy swept away by a wave on Sunday.

Numerous people have been injured by giant waves and the seafront at San Sebastián alone has suffered damage estimated at €4.5m (£3.8m).

The outlook is similar in France, where 29 areas have been placed on alert, with Finistère on the west coast of Brittany in a state of red alert.

In southwest France, a Spanish cargo ship was smashed in two on a dyke at Anglet, with a military helicopter deployed to rescue those on board.

A ship split in two after hitting a dyke in France

In Ireland, the second city of Cork is flooded after the River Lee burst its banks.

Gale force winds have left up to 20,000 Irish homes without power.

Forecasters are predicting more bad weather across Europe through Thursday and Friday.

:: Watch Sky News live on television, on Sky channel 501, Virgin Media channel 602, Freeview channel 82 and Freesat channel 202.
http://news.sky.com/story/1207642/freak-weather-places-europe-on-red-alert

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév - 01:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: VIDEO. RUSSIE : UN TRAIN TRANSPORTANT 32 CITERNES DE GAZ EXPLOSE A KIROV Répondre en citant

VIDEO. RUSSIE : UN TRAIN TRANSPORTANT 32 CITERNES DE GAZ EXPLOSE A KIROV

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/europe/video-russie-un-train-transportant-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév - 02:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: JEFF RENSE & DANE WIGINGTON - CHEMICAL SNOWFALL BURNS, WON'T MELT Répondre en citant

JEFF RENSE & DANE WIGINGTON - CHEMICAL SNOWFALL BURNS, WON'T MELT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdQ28jBtgY&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév - 12:41 (2014)    Sujet du message: UK: LE SUD DE L'ANGLETERRE ET DU PAYS DE GALLES SE PREPARE A L'ARRIVEE D'UNE NOUVELLE PUISSANTE TEMPÊTE DANS QUELQUES HEURES, LE PIRE RESTE A VENIR. ELLE TOUCHERA L'OUEST DE LA FRANCE DE FACON PLUS MODEREE. Répondre en citant

UK: LE SUD DE L'ANGLETERRE ET DU PAYS DE GALLES SE PREPARE A L'ARRIVEE D'UNE NOUVELLE PUISSANTE TEMPÊTE DANS QUELQUES HEURES, LE PIRE RESTE A VENIR. ELLE TOUCHERA L'OUEST DE LA FRANCE DE FACON PLUS MODEREE.

vendredi 7 février 2014

Le Met Office Anglais a averti la population que cette nouvelle tempête dénommée Ruth aura un impact «significatif» et elle met en garde contre l'utilisation des sentiers et des routes côtières dans le sud du pays.

De très fortes pluies et des vents importants sont prévus au cours des trois prochains jours ,ces nouvelles conditions météorologiques risquent d' aggraver la crise des inondations en cours dans le sud du pays.

Une autre période de fortes pluies persistantes affecteront les régions du sud de l'Angleterre et du Pays de Galles  de vendredi soir a samedi matin, elle sera suivi de fortes averses très fréquentes .

Les rafales de vent pourront atteindre 160 km/h ce week-end .

le service météorologique confirme que:

"C'est une tempête très puissante et destructrice qui se dirige actuellement vers le Royaume-Uni, elle devrait abattage des arbres et des créée des dommages"

L' Agence de l'Environnement a publié hier neuf alertes d'inondation graves , qui indiquent un «danger potentiellement mortelle " .

Il y a actuellement 64 régions inondées et plus de 200 alertes d'inondations en cours dans le sud du pays . 328 foyers ont inondé depuis vendredi et cette nouvelle tempête menacent encore davantage la région .Hier M. Cameron a présidé une réunion Cobra d'urgence pour discuter des inondations, l'armée a ete deployé pour venir en aide aux population .

Le gouvernement britannique a promis une aide d’urgence équivalente à plus de 150 millions d’euros, pour venir en aide aux victimes des inondations qui touchent le pays depuis plus d’un mois.

Selon les spécialistes, il n’y avait jamais eu autant de pluie dans le sud de l’Angleterre depuis 1910, date des premiers relevés météo.

En France cette nouvelle tempête est aussi attendue ce week-end mais d'un impact plus modéré

Le temps est calme ce matin mais l'accalmie s'annonce de courte durée car un autre coup de vent est attendu pour ce week-end. 

Une nouvelle tempête prénommé Ruth va toucher l'ouest de la France dans la nuit de samedi à dimanche. En France les vents ne devraient pas atteindre les 100 km/h mais pour Rémy Fruchard, ingénieur météo à Poitiers, cette nouvelle tempête hivernale devrait provoquer des dégâts plus importants sur le littoral à cause de la fréquence élevée et de la puissance des vagues.

La tempête qui a frappé dans la nuit de jeudi à vendredi l'ouest de la France, avec des vents atteignant 120 km/h, a laissé quelque 55.000 personnes privées d'électricité, a annoncé Électricité Réseau Distribution France

L'ouest du pays, et notamment les Pays de la Loire, est la zone la plus touchée avec 25.000 foyers privés de courant, selon ERDF. Quelque 12.000 logements en Normandie, 12.000 en région Centre et moins de 10.000 en région Ile-de-France n'étaient plus alimentés en électricité.

Paris a fermé ses parcs en raison des risques de chute de branches

La Ville de Paris n'ouvrira pas ses parcs ni ses jardins aujourd'hui, en raison des vents forts

Le Morbihan a été placé à son tour en vigilance rouge pour les crues

© Nature Alerte

Source trouver:
Naturealerte

http://spread-the-truth777.blogspot.fr/2014/02/uk-le-sud-de-langleterre-et-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév - 12:50 (2014)    Sujet du message: OKLAHOMA/VERMONT SEVERE WINTER STORM/ALASKA FLOODING Répondre en citant

OKLAHOMA SEVERE WINTER STORM (DR-4164)

Incident period: December 5, 2013 to December 6, 2013
Major Disaster Declaration declared on January 30, 2014

Read more : http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4164

VERMONT SEVERE WINTER STORMS (DR-4163)

Incident period: December 20, 2013 to December 26, 2013
Major Disaster Declaration declared on January 29, 2014

Read more : http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4163

ALASKA FLOODING (DR-4161)

Incident period: October 27, 2013 to October 28, 2013
Major Disaster Declaration declared on January 16, 2014

Read more : http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4161

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 8 Fév - 13:18 (2014); édité 4 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév - 13:09 (2014)    Sujet du message: PENNSYLVANIA SEVERE WINTER STORM Répondre en citant

PENNSYLVANIA SEVERE WINTER STORM (EM-3367)

Incident period: February 4, 2014
Emergency Declaration declared on February 6, 2014

Read more : http://www.fema.gov/disaster/3367

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Fév - 22:51 (2014)    Sujet du message: HEAVEN AND EARTH - PART 1 - 2 / JANUARY 2014 Répondre en citant

HEAVEN AND EARTH - PART 1 - 2 / JANUARY 2014

Heaven and Earth / Report on Extreme events Part 1 (from December 5, 2013 to January 15 : the 40 last days)

VIDEOS :

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbLKApjaSZo&hd=1

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgCqPLDceJI&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Fév - 19:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: UNE TEMPÊTE DE NEIGE BALAIE LE JAPON : 11 MORTS Répondre en citant

UNE TEMPÊTE DE NEIGE BALAIE LE JAPON : 11 MORTS

Radio-Canada avec Agence France-Presse

Un homme tient un parapluie pour se protéger de la tempête à Yokohama.  Photo :  Eugene Hoshiko

Une dépression accompagnée d'importantes chutes de neige s'est abattue sur le Japon, en fin de semaine, faisant au moins 11 morts et 1250 blessés à travers le pays, selon un bilan provisoire de la chaîne de télévision NHK.

Il s'agit de la plus importante tempête hivernale à frapper le Japon en 45 ans. Tokyo, par exemple, a reçu 27 centimètres de neige, selon l'agence nationale de météorologie.

Pas moins de 5300 accidents divers ont été enregistrés à travers le pays en raison de la neige. Au moins 1253 individus ont été blessés lors de chutes ou de collisions.

La tempête a aussi provoqué de pannes de courant. Ainsi, plus de 20 000 foyers ont été privés de courant.

Des voyageurs qui devaient quitter la capitale ont également dû prendre leur mal en patience : plus de 1100 vols ont été annulés samedi et dimanche.

La tempête, qui a maintenant quitté Tokyo, se dirige maintenant vers le nord du Japon, où d'autres chutes de neige sont redoutées.

Les opérations de déblaiement ont été déclenchées rapidement dans la capitale, les électeurs de Tokyo étant appelés aux urnes dimanche afin d'élire un nouveau gouverneur.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/International/2014/02/09/001-tempete-n…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Fév - 19:40 (2014)    Sujet du message: SANTANDER, SPAIN : 42 FOOT WAVES ALSO HITTING SPAIN Répondre en citant

SANTANDER, SPAIN : 42 FOOT WAVES ALSO HITTING SPAIN

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Fév - 19:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: GREAT LAKES RECORD ICE COVER Répondre en citant

GREAT LAKES RECORD ICE COVER

Posted on February 7, 2014 by END TIME HEADLINES

Ice continued to build this past week on the Great Lakes due to the cold air and temperatures staying below freezing, and Lake Superior’s new record shows it. The lake is 92 percent frozen, toppling a 20-year-old record of 91 percent set on Feb. 5, 1994. That statistic helped total Great Lakes ice cover soar, and we can expect to see more form in coming days. The air temperatures this past week averaged around five degrees below normal for the Great Lakes area. This amount of deviation from normal means it was a fairly cold week.  As of February 5, 2014, the entire Great Lakes system is now reportedly covered 77 percent with ice, according to the Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory. Last week at this time the ice cover was 66 percent. The 77 percent ice cover now still lags behind 1994, when the entire Great Lakes system had an average ice cover of 84 percent on February 5. This data is according to Jia Wang, physical oceanographer at the Great Lakes Environmental Research Center in Ann Arbor, MI. Let’s look at each individual lake. More

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/great-lakes-record-ice-cover/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Fév - 20:13 (2014)    Sujet du message: FLOODING DEVASTATES BOLIVIA Répondre en citant

FLOODING DEVASTATES BOLIVIA 

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s17ntXbbiYo&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Fév - 01:06 (2014)    Sujet du message: 2/09/2014 -- EARTHQUAKE OVERVIEW -- MIDWEST MOVEMENT, NEW MADRID FROST QUAKE + EAST COAST Répondre en citant

2/09/2014 -- EARTHQUAKE OVERVIEW -- MIDWEST MOVEMENT, NEW MADRID FROST QUAKE + EAST COAST 

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4KmNLqtrQE&hd=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Fév - 23:52 (2014)    Sujet du message: LOOK AT THIS FLIPPIN' FLOODING IN UK, & AT THE CLOUD (S); BOTH GEOENGINEERED Répondre en citant

LOOK AT THIS FLIPPIN' FLOODING IN UK, & AT THE CLOUD (S); BOTH GEOENGINEERED

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erP3s53bZ-0&hd=1

RIVER THAMES FLOOD UPDATE: MAP SHOWS THE AREAS AFFECTED AS RIVER REACHES RECORD HEIGHTS

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zDNjgokNfY&hd=1

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> FASCISTE ENVIRONNEMENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL FASCIST -> LA PLANÈTE TERRE EN TANT QU'ARME ET EN TANT QUE CIBLE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 315, 16, 1726, 27, 28  >
Page 16 sur 28

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation