LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

CARTE D'IDENTITÉ ÉLECTRONIQUE ET LE PASSEPORT (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LA MARQUE DE LA BÊTE/THE MARK OF THE BEAST -> CARTE D'IDENTITÉ ÉLECTRONIQUE ET LE PASSEPORT (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Avr - 02:41 (2015)    Sujet du message: GLOBAL TAKEOVER WORLDS INTERNET MARK OF THE BEAST TECHNOLOGY Répondre en citant

ONE WORLD RFID BIOMETRIC ID’s NEW SUPERCOMPUTER CERN DNA PT2! LINK ADDED W SLIDES 

VIDEO (delete) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAhQ032nUuY

GLOBAL TAKEOVER WORLDS INTERNET MARK OF THE BEAST TECHNOLOGY

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHNZa7XrQg

https://starmonkiesbigpicture.wordpress.com/In Part 2 we will continue to discuss the New supercomputer and how it Will affect the world! There are already Mandatory Biometric IDs to cross certain Borders! All of these things the world leaders have been doing is because of the biblical signs and things that are to come. Our goal is to understand the end times and to wake up more everyday and to help others to be Aware of the TRUTH! Why we need JESUS and how he is the true GATEWAY not the COMPUTER! 

There Goal is to resurrect the Antichrist (Osiris Apollo Cain Samuel Hermes Thoth) from the ABYSS! they want a new golden AGE! this is the time with SATURN aka SATAN ruled the Golden Age of Aquarius ..

If you understand CERN and the instruments that are as the Ancients you will know that CERN that represents Saturn and 666 has a Goal underway that connects to the internet and the mark of the Beast!

We have biblical signs in the 4 blood moons
The black Sackcloth sun March 20
(judgement on the gentiles)
Cern starting up March 23 and the new moon
Sept 24 the end of Shmitah & 49 weeks of Daniel
Sept CERN will start a more powerful Collider 
In their own words they are trying to open a portal! 
The abyss- see the PICS on the video with Cern the sanskrit
glass plates and the musical zodiac - this is the new Egyptian Solar energy boat
the theory is saturn is moved from where it used to be theres a energy force from CERN that will connect to the Abyss (Tehom) netherworld 

The question is Will CERN Open the ABYSS? What condition will the world be in with the new forced laws on the world? They are not going to tell us their plans.

We have the BIBLE and the HOLY Spirit to Guide us in these times and Each other!

Visit Anthony Patches Website Download his books
www.anthonypatch.com

Updates will be posted on endtimesmatrixnewz.com

twitter @starmonkie2 @endtimesmatrix

Kris’s Blog on the 13th Zodiac Blood diamonds and Cern Gate
https://starmonkiesbigpicture.wordpre...

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 3 Déc - 16:17 (2016); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Avr - 02:41 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 05:49 (2015)    Sujet du message: UNIVERSAL BIOMETRIC ID_ NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR TRUSTED IDENTITIES IN CYBERSPACE Répondre en citant

UNIVERSAL BIOMETRIC ID_ NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR TRUSTED IDENTITIES IN CYBERSPACE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopWGq0Kbpg

Pdf document NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR TRUSTED IDENTITIES IN CYBERSPACE  : https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/NSTICstrategy_041…

Pdf document IRS : http://www.nist.gov/director/planning/upload/report13-2.pdf

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 05:51 (2015)    Sujet du message: THE LONG GOOD-BYE, BY CAPTNSWIFE Répondre en citant

THE LONG GOOD-BYE, BY CAPTNSWIFE

Well, it has begun. Today, I closed my Paypal account. This is just the first step in the slow and admittedly painful process of disconnecting from the Internet. I’ve known it was coming for awhile, but I can’t say that made it easier. Honestly, I love this thing. The greatest joy in my life was the moment, at age six, I realized that because I could read I would never have to stop learning. The invention of the information super highway was beyond my wildest dreams. It’s the largest and most diverse library in the world, and it’s open 24 hours a day, seven days a week!

However, I must go. Like any relationship, it is only healthy as long as the boundaries are clear, strong, and respectful. My technology partner has now violated them beyond repair.

All of this began the day I read about the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC), the White House drive toward universal biometric identification for every person using the World Wide Web. I was literally sick when I realized the “trusted identities” were not the government departments, public institutions, or big box retailers responsible for managing our records. No, the trusted identities are us… but only after we are “authenticated”.

If you haven’t heard of NSTIC (nastique!), you are not alone. Most Americans have no idea there is a public-private partnership between government and technology companies whose mission it is to propel us into a brave new world of human-machine integration in every aspect of our lives.  The plan, which is well underway and well-funded with our tax dollars, will require you to prove you are you before you can go online. This authentication is to be carried out by a third-party and can only be achieved after you submit a part of your body– a fingerprint, iris, palm, or some other uniquely patterned part– to be stored in some great cloud server. When you wish to go online, then you will present your biometric part to the proper digital authority; if it agrees that you are who you say you are, then you will get access.

Not surprisingly, this universal or “federated” ID is being sold to consumers as a convenient alternative to passwords. Once you get on with your authenticated ID, you don’t need passwords any longer. You will be free to check your bank balance, go shopping, video chat, et cetera without having to remember all those letters and numbers and %&*!$.  The Apple iPhone 6, with Apple Pay, was the first major consumer product to fully integrate the technology. Next time you see an ad for Apple Pay on television, look closely. Notice how carefully the thumb scan is edited out.

The other big sales job on biometric is that it will be more secure against fraud. The IRS, in documents discussing biometric ID programs for tax filing, justifies its use by highlighting the amount of money they lose to cheaters every year.  Some politicians apparently like it, too. One state senator from New Mexico asked the secretary of state in March 2015 to force citizens to use biometric ID to vote.

Of course, the bureaucrats and geeks claim biometrics will prevent the compromising of your debit and credit cards, or any card, for that matter, including school IDs. K-12s all over the country are now using fingerprint scans in the lunch line. You won’t be surprised to learn that biometric readers are now being rolled out in airports for passenger “security”.

So, let’s stop for a moment. Do you see the pattern?  The focus of online security has changed since our mutual Internet journey began nearly 20 years ago. In the past, the onus was on the site you patronized. However, universal biometric IDs shifts the responsibility to you, the individual user. If you are a responsible citizen, the thinking goes, you will gladly be authenticated to “stay safe”.  Instantly, all global corporations and bureaucratic quagmires involved in online communications and money handling have been absolved of their duties to make your personal actions private and secure.

It almost goes without saying that none of them bothered to ask customers and tax payers what they thought about it, which might be because they already know nobody likes this “666” thing, except the companies in line to make billions. Wherever I mention it– whether at the bank, with my hairdresser, or at family gatherings– every single person makes a face. Not one has smiled and said, “Oh, what a good idea!” when hearing about it the first time. The most common response is the word “creepy”. Even the non-religious can see it is very much like the descriptions of the Biblical “mark of the beast” https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 13:17, including the part about buying and selling. In the very near future, you may find yourself prohibited from commerce and basic transactions– from Coke machines to banking – without having first been authenticated by your biometric mark.

So I made the decision to unplug.  I know a lot of folks have been prepping for a time when the Internet and other products and services are not available, but I don’t think this was the crisis most people anticipated. We expected an external event to turn out the lights and stop the trucks. It was to be an act outside of our control that forced us to rely on stored supplies, strong bodies, and community support.

Now, we see that the day we prepped for isn’t coming from out of the blue after all. It will come by our own hands. If we choose not to submit the intimate details of our biological imprint, we might not be able to get money from the bank, or buy food at the grocery store with a credit or debit card, which must be authenticated. We might not receive healthcare or be able to sign in at work.

So I started with PayPal. The security chief there is one of the leaders of the push into a “passwordless” world. His statement forced me to realize we were beyond both “if” and “when”. I honestly thought I’d have a couple more years before I had to start pulling the plug, and I am truly sad to be making this decision.  We, the people, should be the innocent ones. We have committed no crime. We have done nothing to deserve this forced reduction of our human personhood into a series of zeros and ones that fit through a digital gateway.

A couple of years ago I understood that my beloved country was not the one in which I was raised, and I spent several weeks in deep grief.  I remember the 60s and 70s and 80s, and the years before 9/11 plunged us into a state of constant surveillance. It’s good that I do. A life without Internet is slow. Fortunately, I have the benefit of having lived the majority of my life before on-demand movies and instant cash and an around-the-clock digital encyclopedia.

Today, I leave PayPal, but tomorrow it will be something else, and so on, until the separation is complete. You, too, have a decision to make. Will you retain your individuality, or will you join the biometric collective?

I leave you to think and to plan. Unlearning, or discovering, a life without “login” will be a lengthy process. For those of us who choose liberty, the time has come. 

http://survivalblog.com//?s=white house and paypal

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 00:43 (2015)    Sujet du message: COULD EVERY ISRAELI SOON BE OBLIGATED TO GET A BIOMETRIC ID? Répondre en citant

COULD EVERY ISRAELI SOON BE OBLIGATED TO GET A BIOMETRIC ID?

Interior Minister Gilad Erdan to advance legislation to phase the entire country into a biometric ID system to prevent fraud.

By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 4/13/2015, 4:55 PM

Biometric database in action

Israel is one step closer to a national biometric identification system Monday, after outgoing Interior Minister Gilad Erdan announced that he would be advancing legislation to make a nationwide - and mandatory - switch to the system. 

The Biometric Database Law mandating collection of fingerprints and facial contours from all Israeli residents - and integrated in domestic ID cards and national passports - was actually passed by the Knesset in December 2009.

The same law mandated creation of a biometric government database of that information, to be used for management of access control, identification of individuals and to assist in locating individuals suspected of criminal activity by the law enforcement officials.

The law was passed in part to prevent identity theft and the loss, theft and destruction of the flimsy blue ID cards issued by the Interior Ministry, which had spiraled out of control in the decade prior to 2007. It was later revealed that more than half of those requesting new documents had a criminal background.

Erdan submitted a report to the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) and to the Knesset Chairman emphasizing the importance of finally implementing the system and adding that the switchover would be gradual. 

"Smart biometric records that cannot be faked [...] will lead to the full protection of the identity of Israeli citizens," Erdan said, according to Channel 10. "It will provide a balance between our duty to ensure the security of citizens and our duty to protect their privacy. We will promote a gradual transition to mandatory biometric documentation."

Since the first phase offering a switch to biometric identification on a volunteer basis was implemented in June 2013, some 640,000 people have entered the biometric database, he added.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193986#.VS0TffnF98E

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 08:44 (2015)    Sujet du message: WE'RE ALL STUCK IN THE GRID: 'FIRSTNET,' 'FAST,' 'NGI,' & JADE HELM, RED LISTS, EXTRACTION Répondre en citant

WE'RE ALL STUCK IN THE GRID: 'FIRSTNET,' 'FAST,' 'NGI,' & JADE HELM, RED LISTS, EXTRACTION

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQmum96lr8&hd=1

Ajoutée le 4 mai 2015

Study found that paranoid thoughts are common among normally functioning people, and concluded that some dose of paranoia is actually quite adaptive and can serve to keep us safe from danger.

https://publicintelligence.net/firstn...

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/201...

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Aoû - 06:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: EUROPE TO IMPOSE MORE ID, BAG CHECKS ON TRAINS AFTER FOILED ATTACK Répondre en citant

EUROPE TO IMPOSE MORE ID, BAG CHECKS ON TRAINS AFTER FOILED ATTACK

At emergency meeting, security chiefs struggle to find solutions that protect travelers but don’t threaten border-free travel zone

By Thomas Adamson and Angela Charlton August 30, 2015, 12:20 am

http://www.timesofisrael.com/europe-to-impose-more-id-bag-checks-on-trains-…
French soldiers patrol at Gare du Nord train station in Paris, France on August 21, 2015. (AP Photo/Binta, File)

PARIS (AP) — European countries will increase identity checks and baggage controls on trains after American passengers thwarted an attack on a high-speed train from Amsterdam to Paris, France’s interior minister said Saturday.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/signup/?utm_source=toi-articles&utm_medium…

Bernard Cazeneuve said the reinforced ID and bag checks would be carried out on cross-border trains “everywhere it is necessary.” He spoke after meeting in Paris with top security and transport officials from nine countries and the European Union in the wake of last week’s attack attempt.

At the meeting, officials struggled to find security solutions that protect travelers but don’t threaten the continent’s border-free travel zone or the extensive rail network that is the lifeblood of European transport.

The suspect in last week’s attack had been on the radar of European surveillance, but bought his ticket in cash and showed no ID, before bringing an automatic rifle and a handgun onboard unnoticed. He has been handed preliminary terrorism charges and is in French custody.

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere, left, is welcomed by French counterpart Bernard Cazeneuve, right, for an emergency meeting in Paris, France, Saturday, Aug. 29, 2015. (AP Photo/Michel Euler)

The group meeting Saturday pushed for train tickets printed with passengers’ names on them, which is currently allowed but not required. In a statement, they floated the possibility of letting train police consult intel databases and better Europe-wide use of criminal record databases.

Such measures, if implemented, would require close monitoring to ensure that they do not constitute border controls, which are illegal under the rule book governing the passport-free area known as the Schengen zone. They could also raise privacy concerns, which have held up Europe-wide legislation on aviation passenger name records.

The ministers called for closer work with the aviation industry, based on its experience in increasing security since the Sept. 11 attacks. They also urged more mixed patrols of international police teams on cross-border trains.

The security officials said there’s no way to monitor each passenger and bag without choking the continental train system, which Europeans rely upon heavily.

“We can’t do and don’t want complete, comprehensive checks on people or luggage in trains in Germany or Europe,” German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said on the sidelines of the meeting.

He said the main issue is to improve targeted cooperation and the exchange of information on suspicious people.

Islamist gunman Ayoub el-Khazzani attempted to murder passengers on a train to Paris on August 21, 2015. (Screen grab: YouTube)

EU Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc called free travel within Europe “one of our greatest achievements.”

“I hope and I also believe we will find the right solution that will not jeopardize these fundamental rights, and at the same time ensure that the security on a European level is at its best,” she told reporters after the meeting.

France alone sees tens of thousands of international train passengers daily, in addition to millions of daily domestic train travelers. The country’s national rail authority SNCF is concerned about the cost of additional security, according to a French security official involved in the meeting but not authorized to be publicly named.

Countries involved in Saturday’s meeting were France, Belgium, Britain, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.

EU officials were expected to press for the increased use of closed circuit cameras in trains and stations and more metal detectors at entrances. The European Commission was also to raise the idea of using full-body scanners for people who try to board at the last minute.

Saturday’s meeting sets the stage for what will probably be a lively discussion at EU level next month. The results of the conference will be debated by Europe’s rail security group on Sept. 11, and forwarded for EU transport ministers to discuss when they meet October 7-8.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/europe-to-impose-more-id-bag-checks-on-trains-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Sep - 05:22 (2015)    Sujet du message: ALERT NEWS DANGER NEW YORKERS THAT DONT HAVE HAVE 'ENHANCED ID' WITH RFID COULD FACE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS Répondre en citant

ALERT NEWS DANGER NEW YORKERS THAT DONT HAVE HAVE 'ENHANCED ID' WITH RFID COULD FACE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpYKTRtoiqE

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov - 03:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: IN 2016, A DRIVER'S LICENSE MAY NOT BE ENOUGH ID TO BOARD A PLANE Répondre en citant

IN 2016, A DRIVER'S LICENSE MAY NOT BE ENOUGH ID TO BOARD A PLANE

Published: Nov 6, 2015 11:07 a.m. ET

Some people will need to get their passport ready

Shutterstock

Too bad it won’t fit in your wallet.

By MariaLaMagna
Reporter

Beginning as soon as 2016, U.S. travelers who want to board a domestic flight may need to bring more than just their driver’s license for identification at the airport.

According to the REAL ID Act, which Congress passed in 2005 after a recommendation from the 9/11 Commission in an effort to prevent future terror attacks, certain states’ driver’s licenses do not meet minimum standards for security and identification.

Rules for those with “noncompliant” driver’s licenses have been rolling out in phases, beginning with restricted access to federal facilities and nuclear power plants in 2014. The ability to board federally-regulated commercial aircraft is the last phase of the rollout. The Department of Homeland Security has not specified the exact date when it will take effect, instead stating it will be “no sooner than 2016.”

When enforced, this phase of the REAL ID Act will mean travelers in states with noncompliant IDs will need alternative documents to board a plane, such as a passport, passport card, U.S. military ID or other documents listed on the Transportation Security Administration’s website.

New York, Vermont, Washington, Michigan and Minnesota also offer Enhanced Drivers’ Licenses, which are compliant under the REAL ID Act and can be used at the airport. They come at a lower cost, just $15 to $45 (in addition to the cost of obtaining a drivers’ license), compared with the $110 fee those aged 16 and older must pay for a U.S. passport.

These enhanced licenses provide proof of identity and U.S. citizenship and allow citizens to cross into Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean by land and by sea. They have security measures driver’s licenses don’t: a radio frequency identification chip and Machine Readable Zone or barcode.

These measures make them compliant with the REAL ID Act, whereas driver’s licenses are considered “noncompliant” if they fail to meet the Act’s minimum requirements, notably physical security features that would prevent counterfeiting or duplicating the ID.

Most prospective travelers have little reason to worry just yet: Every state and territory except Minnesota and American Samoa has been granted an extension on when the law will take effect.

Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton will reportedly request that extension by the end of this week, despite a 2009 Minnesota law that says “the commissioner of public safety is prohibited from taking any action to implement or to plan for the implementation” of the Real ID Act.

The DHS has also stated it will notify state governments and travelers at least 120 days before the law will be enforced.

Plus, there will be a three-month “grace period” after enforcement when travelers will be informed their IDs are noncompliant, but will still be able to board planes.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/in-2016-a-drivers-license-may-not-be-enoug…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Nov - 17:54 (2015)    Sujet du message: T Visas FOR UNDOCUMENTED YOUTH Répondre en citant

IMMIGRATION

T Visas FOR UNDOCUMENTED YOUTH

Tuesday December 01

• By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
  • Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
  • Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
  • CLE Credit
    Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
    Map: maps.google.com

This webinar will provide an overview of the law and procedure that governs T nonimmigrant status, with a special focus on common claims for immigrant youth. It will also cover best practices for working with youth survivors of trafficking.

Presenters:
  • Rachel Prandini, ILRC Unaccompanied Minor Law Fellow
    Rachel joined the ILRC in 2014 to focus on the growing need for legal representation for the unaccompanied minor population. Prior to the ILRC, she represented detained and released unaccompanied minors in removal defense and led a project focusing on Special Immigrant Juvenile Status at Esperanza Immigrant Rights Project in Los Angeles. While at Esperanza, Rachel also performed "Know Your Rights" work in southern California immigration detention centers for minors. Prior to joining Esperanza, Rachel worked as an associate at Paul Hastings, LLP and volunteered as a Child Advocate for unaccompanied minors. Rachel is a graduate of UC Davis School of Law, where she was a member of the Immigration Law Clinic and was fortunate to work on complex deportation defense cases and detention issues. Rachel is conversant in Spanish.
  • Lynette M. Parker, Clinical Faculty (Immigration Practice Area) - Alexander Community Law Center, Santa Clara University Law School
    Lynette has been teaching and supervising law students handling immigration cases since March 2000.  Ms. Parker teaches Advanced Immigration Law.  She provides technical support to attorneys on political asylum, VAWA, U visa and T Visa cases.  She has co-authored “Representing Survivors of Human Trafficking: A Promising Practices Handbook,” 1st edition published in 2010 and 2nd edition in 2014 by Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC), and has authored a Georgetown Immigration Law Journal article titled “Increasing Law Students Effectiveness When Representing Traumatized Clients:  A Case Study of the Katharine & George Alexander Community Law Center.”  Ms. Parker has been a member of the Executive Committee of the South Bay Coalition to End Human Trafficking since 2005, and a commission member of the Santa Clara County Human Trafficking Commission since 2014.
  • Sara Van Hofwegen,Staff Attorney - Public Counsel (Immigrant’s Rights Project)
    Sara has represented more than 250 survivors of human trafficking and is an expert on human trafficking and the legal remedies available to immigrant survivors, including T Visa petitions.  At Public Counsel, Sara defends unaccompanied immigrant youth, many of whom are survivors of human trafficking, from removal from the United States, representing them in removal proceedings, state court, and before the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.  Prior to joining Public Counsel, Sara was the Managing Attorney at the Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking, where she worked collaboratively with law enforcement and community partners and provided holistic legal services to survivors of human trafficking, including criminal victim-witness, civil, and immigration advocacy.  Sara also regularly provides training and technical assistance on human trafficking and immigration issues in California and throughout the country.  She is a graduate of the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law.
Please register here.

• CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 CA
http://www.immigrationadvocates.org/calendar/event.570173

T visa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A T visa is a type of visa allowing certain victims of human trafficking and immediate family members to remain and work temporarily in the United States if they agree to assist law enforcement in testifying against the perpetrators.

Contents
Background

The United States government estimates that each year up to 50,000 people are trafficked illegally into the United States against their will, mostly women and children who are brought as sex slaves.[1] As a response, it enacted the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000 (VTVPA), which, among other things, allows such people to apply for 3-year temporary visas that lead to permanent resident status. In 2006, Congress modified 8 CFR 214.11(p) to now have the T-visa to be for 4 years. Although 5,000 are available per year, only 2,000 had been issued as of January, 2009.[2]

Eligibility
  • T-1 visas are available to people who fall under these criteria:
    • came to the United States illegally to engage in commercial sex work, involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery
    • committed commercial sex acts or agreed to come to the United States as a result of force, fraud, or coercion
    • would suffer extreme hardship if deported
    • report their trafficking crime to federal authorities and, if at least 15 years old, help with investigations and prosecutions. With the 2006 modification, the required compliance with law enforcement was deemed not fit if the victim would undergo any increased trauma. This is better known as the "trauma exception".
    • must include an endorsement from a law enforcement agency included in the T-1 visa application (if the agency chooses to not include an endorsement, the victim must provide sufficient secondary evidence)
  • In order to be eligible for a T visa the applicant must demonstrate "unusual or severe harm" if they were to be removed from the United States. This includes.:[3]
    • Age and personal circumstances of the T visa applicant.
    • Serious physical or mental illness of the T Visa applicant of which they will be unable to receive treatment in their home country.
    • Likelihood of re-victimization.
    • Reasonable expectation of punishment upon applicants return to home country.
    • Likelihood of harm by traffickers or related individuals upon return.
Related visas include:
  • T-2 visas - spouses of T-1 applicants
  • T-3 visas - children of T-1 applicants
  • T-4 visas - parents of T-1 applicants who are children
  • T-5 visas - under-18 unmarried siblings of T-1 applicants
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_visa

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Nov - 05:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: THIS VIDEO WILL SHOCK YOU : ILUMINATI WARNING US ABOUT 2016? (SHARE NOW!) Répondre en citant

THIS VIDEO WILL SHOCK YOU : ILUMINATI WARNING US ABOUT 2016? (SHARE NOW!)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2UR3BJb5M

Microchip implants (RFID) being implemented at stores across America November 2015 New World Order being implemented, Refugee Biometric database mark of the beast something is going on Illuminati Warning for 2015-2016 the big event prophecy has now begun are you ready watch now! Please share & subscribe for more content

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Déc - 06:53 (2015)    Sujet du message: H R 22 PASSPORTS FOR IN COUNTRY FLIGHTS Répondre en citant

H R 22 PASSPORTS FOR IN COUNTRY FLIGHTS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezz-DGe3Xx4

Real I.D. Act Link:
http://www.dhs.gov/secure-drivers-lic...

Link:
http://www.inquisitr.com/2600139/unit...

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Déc - 02:25 (2015)    Sujet du message: OPM SAYS DEAD FEDERAL EMPLOYEES ALSO NEED ID THEFT PROTECTION Répondre en citant

OPM SAYS DEAD FEDERAL EMPLOYEES ALSO NEED ID THEFT PROTECTION

Mark Van Scyoc/Shutterstock.com

By Aliya Sternstein 2:56 PM ET
NEXTGOV

The Office of Personnel Management says deceased people whose identities were stolen during a monumental OPM background check hack should also be provided ID theft protection.

So, the agency is mailing notification letters addressed to the departed. In some cases, the dead individuals are receiving letters before their hacked, and living, loved ones.

About 300,000 of the 21.5 million victims are deceased, OPM spokesman Sam Schumach told Nextgov on Monday. That figure was derived from a “federal agency version” of the public death master file, a catalog of U.S. deaths since 1936, he said.

Late Friday, the hacked agency updated its OPM Cybersecurity Resource FAQ site to explain why residents are receiving notices for the deceased.

"Please accept our deepest sympathies on the loss of your loved one and please accept our apologies for any distress our letter has caused you," the FAQ states. "Your loved one received a notification letter because we have determined that your loved one’s Social Security number and other personal information were included in the intrusion."

OPM says it is not aware of any bad guys using the stolen data, but "to reduce the likelihood of any misuse, we are offering identify theft protection and credit monitoring services to deceased individuals."

Annually, ID thieves steal personal information on almost 2.5 million deceased Americans, according to the IRS. In 2014, fraudsters were caught pocketing Social Security benefits for the deceased worth more than $55 million, according to the agency's inspector general.

The deceased’s children also are eligible for the ID protection services, which include three years of credit monitoring and ID theft insurance.

OPM is recommending individuals who receive letters intended for departed individuals freeze the deceased's credit by placing a "Deceased. Do not issue credit" alert on credit reports.

To register the deceased person for ID protection services, family members can visit this site and enter a 25-digit PIN written on the notification letter. The user must know the deceased's personal information, like the last four digits of the individual's SSN.

Children of the departed who were under the age of 18 as of July 1 can enroll to protect themselves using the same PIN number.

OPM last week officially debuted a military-secured self-check website that allows anyone to verify if they were victimized by whoever stole records on U.S. personnel applying for clearances to handle classified information and their family members. It is believed Chinese-sponsored cyberspies vacuumed up the data.

The self-verify site was created to let people who believe they are affected but never received a letter obtain protection. Users must enter their personal information and will receive a confirmation or denial in the mail. 

OPM disclosed the network intrusion in June and has been mailing notifications to the 21.5 million victims, including the deceased, since October. That entire population is eligible for the free ID protection services, which the government expects will cost taxpayers $330 million over three years.

Nextgov first reported on the soft launch of the “OPM Verify” site in November.

On Dec. 1, OPM Acting Director Beth Cobert said it is expected all letters will be in the mail within the next two weeks.

(Image via Mark Van Scyoc/Shutterstock.com)

http://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2015/12/opm-says-dead-federal-employee…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Déc - 06:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: HOMELAND SECURITY REJECTS MINN. REQUEST FOR REAL ID EXTENSION Répondre en citant

HOMELAND SECURITY REJECTS MINN. REQUEST FOR REAL ID EXTENSION

By Patrick Condon
December 22, 2015 — 2:50pm

The federal government has denied a request from the state’s political leaders for more time to get compliant with the new Real ID requirement, but it won’t immediately imperil the ability of Minnesotans to board commercial flights after Jan. 1.

In a letter sent Monday, two assistant secretaries at the Department of Homeland Security wrote to Gov. Mark Dayton that “Minnesota has not provided adequate justification for continued noncompliance with the Real ID standards that would warrant granting your request for extension,” the letter stated.

That means Minnesota driver’s licenses are officially not sufficient identification for the general public to be allowed on U.S. military bases and other federal facilities with semi-restricted areas that are accessible with proper identification. The list of facilities like that in Minnesota are few, but it could be an issue for Minnesotans with business in places like Washington, D.C.

At a still-unspecified date in 2016, Homeland Security will extend that prohibition to the boarding of commercial flights. Unless the Minnesota Legislature and Dayton have repealed a 2009 law by then that bars Real ID on state licenses, then Minnesotans at that point would need a passport even for domestic flights.

But the agency has promised at least 120 days’ notice before that requirement is implemented, meaning Minnesota politicians appear to still have a window to fix the Real ID problem before a significant percentage of the state’s residents are directly impacted.

Both Dayton and House Speaker Kurt Daudt, R-Crown, joined by a handful of Republican colleagues, asked for the extension that was denied this week. Both the governor and lawmakers vowed to tackle the issue in the legislative session that starts on March 8; some have suggested it could be dealt with if lawmakers meet for a brief special session that Dayton has suggested occur before then.

Dayton did not immediately respond to the letter but a spokesman said he was likely to discuss it on Wednesday. Daudt said Minnesota travelers could be assured they don’t need to worry about it in the holiday travel season.

“The federal government has assured us they will provide at least 120 days’ notice to prepare for the next phase of Real ID and we will continue to work with the governor to achieve compliance,” said a statement from Daudt.

Of 43 separate provisions in the federal Real ID regulation, Minnesota under its current law is currently meeting 30 of them but falling short on 13 others, according to the letter to Dayton from Assistant Homeland Security Secretaries Alan Bersin and Philip McNamara.

“Minnesota may renew its extension request if there are developments or additional information provided regarding your state’s progress toward meeting the outstanding requirements, the reasons that these standards remain unmet, and the reasons for continued noncompliance,” the agency wrote.

Unlike Minnesota, three other states — Louisiana, New York and New Hampshire — recently received deadline extensions. But two other states — New Mexico and Washington — saw similar requests denied.

The 2009 law that Minnesota must now repeal to comply with Real ID stemmed from concerns of federal overreach by legislators at the time.

Not only does it ban the implementation of secure state identification in the vein of Real ID, it even prohibits preliminary measures like negotiations with federal officials related to the requirement.

Homeland Security officials aren’t saying when they’ll trigger the four-month countdown to extend the Real ID requirement to commercial flights.

But the letter to Dayton hints it won’t be long: “The Department expects to announced the timing and nature of the next phase of Real ID enforcement soon,” it states.

Patrick Condon • 651-925-5049

http://www.startribune.com/homeland-security-rejects-minn-request-for-real-id-extension/363284971/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Fév - 03:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: HEADLINES FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2016 Répondre en citant

HEADLINES FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2016

February 8, 2016

SECDEF Carter visits Naval Base San Diego. Navy installations begin enforcement of REAL ID Act.

VIDEO : http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7v8i8

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Fév - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: LA BIOMETRIE ET L'EXTERNALISATION Répondre en citant

LA BIOMETRIE ET L'EXTERNALISATION

5 février 2014

De nombreux consulats délivrent actuellement des visas biométriques.

La prise de données biométriques (photographie, empreintes digitales) et alphanumériques relatives aux demandeurs de visa relèvent d’une décision européenne (art.13 du Code communautaire des visas), dans le respect des garanties prévues par la Convention européenne de sauvegarde des droits de l’homme et des libertés fondamentales, par la Charte des droits fondamentaux de l’Union européenne et par la Convention des Nations unies relative aux droits de l’enfant.

L’externalisation de la collecte des dossiers de demande de visas consiste à confier à un prestataire de droit privé les tâches non régaliennes d’accueil des demandeurs et de collecte des dossiers de visas. L’externalisation est autorisée par le droit européen (Code communautaire des visas) qui prévoit la prise en charge des frais de service par le demandeur de visa.

La mise en œuvre de l’externalisation en matière de visas est une compétence partagée entre le ministère chargé de l’immigration et le celui des affaires étrangères depuis les décisions du Conseil pour la modernisation des politiques publiques du 4 avril 2008.

Le décret n° 2010-1444 du 25 novembre 2010 attribue (article 4) ces mêmes compétences au ministère chargé de l’immigration.

Les réductions budgétaires et des effectifs des postes consulaires ainsi que l’alourdissement des tâches des services des visas (biométrie, communication du motif des refus, tests préalables à la délivrance de certains visas, VLS-TS…) rendent inéluctable l’extension de l’externalisation dans tous les postes où cette pratique est économiquement viable et où cette tâche peut être confiée à un prestataire fiable. C’est d’ailleurs la politique suivie par un nombre croissant de pays de l’espace Schengen et de pays délivrant un nombre élevé de visas (Grande Bretagne, Inde, Russie notamment).

http://www.immigration.interieur.gouv.fr/Immigration/Les-visas/La-biometrie-et-l-externalisation

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 05:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: BILL WOULD REQUIRE BIOMETRIC ID FOR TSA PRE PASSENGERS Répondre en citant

BILL WOULD REQUIRE BIOMETRIC ID FOR TSA PRE PASSENGERS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07KJHCUOEuo

The House is considering H.R. 3584 this week (sponsored by John Katko) which would require that the TSA conduct a pilot program for biometric data for its TSA Pre participants. The bill is titled: Transportation Security Administration Reform and Improvement Act of 2015.

Want more Linc Austin? http://nnn.is/Sub-to-Linc

See the report here:
https://youtu.be/07KJHCUOEuo

Read more:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-c...

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mar - 08:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: BIENTÔT DES CARTES D'IDENTITE AVEC EMPREINTES DIGITALES? Répondre en citant

BIENTÔT DES CARTES D'IDENTITE AVEC EMPREINTES DIGITALES?

Par: rédaction

1/03/16 - 15h15  Source: Belga  Charles Michel et Jan Jambon à la Direction des Systèmes d'Information de Télécommunication et d'identification (DSITI) à Rabat. © belga.

MISE À JOUR Le ministre de l'Intérieur, Jan Jambon, demandera à la Commission de protection de la vie privée de se pencher sur la question de l'enregistrement des empreintes digitales des citoyens sur leur carte d'identité, a-t-il indiqué mardi à l'occasion d'une visite à Rabat de la Direction des Systèmes d'Information de Télécommunication et d'identification (DSITI).

Le Maroc impose depuis 1975 à ses ressortissants de plus de 18 ans de déposer leurs empreintes. Depuis 2008, ces données sont numérisées et accessibles aux services de sécurité par le biais de la carte d'identité.

"Nous disposons de la technologie mais le débat chez nous est toujours ouvert. Je pense qu'on peut évoluer dans cette discussion. Je vais demander à la Commission de protection de la vie privée de voir dans quelle circonstance on peut implémenter ce système. Nous ne devons pas être les premiers au monde à prendre ce genre de mesure mais pas non plus les derniers", a expliqué M. Jambon.

"C'est important quand on voit comment les terroristes changent d'identité"

La menace terroriste à laquelle la Belgique fait face démontre à ses yeux l'importance de cette mention des empreintes. "On peut ainsi parfaitement vérifier lors d'un contrôle que les papiers sont bien ceux de la personne contrôlée. C'est important quand on voit comment les terroristes changent d'identité", a-t-il ajouté.

Bekijk meer video's van vtmnieuws op nieuws.vtm.be

Au sein du gouvernement, la question a déjà été évoquée et est toujours débattue. Tout le monde dans la coalition ne la voit pas d'un bon oeil. Selon le Premier ministre, Charles Michel, la vision de ce projet doit être nuancée et intégrer les garanties qui doivent être apportées pour éviter tout abus.

Parmi les 18 mesures de lutte contre le terrorisme et le radicalisme, figure déjà le relevé des empreintes des personnes fichées par l'Organe de Coordination de l'Analyse de la Menace (OCAM), en particulier les personnes dont on redoute un départ vers la Syrie ou l'Irak.

Une loi doit être votée pour permettre à la mesure d'entrer en application.

L'Open VLD s'y oppose

L'Open Vld ne veut pas d'un prélèvement des empreintes digitales de tous les Belges. "C'est une mesure disproportionnée", a affirmé mardi le vice-Premier ministre Alexander De Croo, après que son collègue de la N-VA l'a suggérée mardi. "Ou sommes-nous soudainement tous devenus des suspects de terrorisme?", s'est-il demandé.

Le ministre de l'Inérieur, Jan Jambon, en visite au Maroc, avait laissé entendre que cette discussion pouvait évoluer en Belgique.

Mesure "disproportionnée"

Son partenaire de coalition, l'Open Vld, ne l'entend pas de la même oreille. "Consigner dans une base de données les empreintes digitales des 11 millions de Belges est une mesure disproportionnée", estime Alexander De Croo. Il fait remarquer qu'une proposition semblable a déjà été discutée au gouvernement, mais n'a pas été retenue. "C'est peu efficace de rouvrir sans cesse les mêmes débats. Ce n'est pas comme ça qu'on avancera."

Le gouvernement a décidé de collecter les empreintes digitales des personnes qui représentent un danger selon les analystes de la menace et qui se trouve sur la liste OCAM. Mais l'Open Vld ne veut pas étendre cette mesure à tous les Belges. "Ou bien sommes-nous soudainement tous devenus des suspects de terrorisme?".

A quel coût?

Le secrétaire d'Etat à la Protection de la vie privée, Bart Tommelein (Open Vld), abonde dans le même sens. Il s'interroge aussi sur le coût et l'utilité de la mesure, surtout dans une Europe marquée par la libre circulation.

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1502/Belgique/article/detail/2632932/2016/03/01/Bientot-des-cartes-d-identite-avec-empreintes-digitales.dhtml?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=belgiquepar7sur7be24%2F247%2F7toutesvosinfosnationales&ref=yfp

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Mai - 02:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: STATEMENT BY SECRETARY JEH C. JOHNSON ON THE FINAL PHASE OF REAL ID ACT IMPLEMENTATION Répondre en citant

STATEMENT BY SECRETARY JEH C. JOHNSON ON THE FINAL PHASE OF REAL ID ACT IMPLEMENTATION 

Release Date: 
January 8, 2016

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office

Today I announce the schedule for the final phase of implementation of the REAL ID Act.  Bottom line up front:  Effective January 22, 2018, air travelers with a driver’s license or identification card issued by a state that does not meet the requirements of the REAL ID Act (unless that state has been granted an extension to comply with the Act) must present an alternative form of identification acceptable to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in order to board a commercial domestic flight.  Over the next two years, those states that are not REAL ID compliant are strongly encouraged to meet the requirements of the law for the benefit of their residents.

In 2004, the 9/11 Commission recommended that the U.S. government set standards for the issuance of “sources of identification, such as driver’s licenses.”  The Commission recognized that “ources of identification are the last opportunity to ensure that people are who they say they are and to check whether they are terrorists.”

In accordance with that recommendation, Congress enacted the REAL ID Act.  This law prohibits federal agencies from accepting for official purposes driver’s licenses and identification cards issued by states that do not meet the law’s standards for secure issuance and production. The law charges the Department of Homeland Security with establishing minimum requirements for these standards.  So, for a license or identification card to be REAL ID compliant, the state issuing it must, for example, incorporate anti-counterfeit technology into the card, verify the applicant’s identity, and conduct background checks for employees involved in issuing driver’s licenses.

The overall goal of the REAL ID Act passed by Congress is to prevent the fraudulent issuance and use of driver’s licenses and identification cards, thereby ensuring the safety and security of the American public.  Given today’s threat environment, this requirement is as relevant now as it was when the 9/11 Commission recommended it.

Since its enactment, the Department of Homeland Security has implemented the law in careful phases, including most recently at military bases, most federal facilities, and nuclear power plants.  Throughout this period, we have worked closely with states to support them in coming into compliance with the REAL ID Act standards.  Now it is time to move toward final implementation of the law.

At present, 23 states are fully compliant with the REAL ID Act, and the Department has used its authority to grant states extensions when they demonstrate steps toward compliance.  Thus, 27 states and territories have been granted extensions for a period of time to become compliant.  Six states and territories – Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Washington, and American Samoa – are noncompliant and do not currently have extensions.

We have now reached the final phase of implementation of the REAL ID Act, which relates to commercial air travel.  These are the timelines for that final phase:
  • Effective immediately, the Department of Homeland Security will conduct outreach to educate the traveling public about the timeline below, and continue engagements with states to encourage compliance with REAL ID standards.
  • Starting July 15, 2016, TSA, in coordination with airlines and airport stakeholders, will begin to issue web-based advisories and notifications to the traveling public. 
  • Starting December 15, 2016, TSA will expand outreach at its airport checkpoints through signage, handouts, and other methods.
  • Starting January 22, 2018, passengers with a driver’s license issued by a state that is still not compliant with the REAL ID Act (and has not been granted an extension) will need to show an alternative form of acceptable identification for domestic air travel to board their flight.  To check whether your state is compliant or has an extension, click here.  Passengers with driver’s licenses issued by a state that is compliant with REAL ID (or a state that has been issued an extension) will still be able to use their driver’s licenses or identification cards.
  • Starting October 1, 2020, every air traveler will need a REAL ID-compliant license, or another acceptable form of identification, for domestic air travel.

Important:  Right now, no individual needs to adjust travel plans, or rush out to get a new driver’s license or a passport for domestic air travel.  Until January 22, 2018, residents of all states will still be able to use a state-issued driver’s license or identification card for domestic air travel. Passengers can also continue to use any of the various other forms of identification accepted by TSA (such as a Passport or Passport Card, Global Entry card, U.S. military ID, airline or airport-issued ID, federally recognized tribal-issued photo ID).

Travelers are encouraged to check the REAL ID compliance status of their state on the DHS website and review TSA’s list of acceptable forms of identification.  Travelers may also check with their state’s driver’s licensing agency about how to acquire a REAL ID compliant license.

Finally, we know that some states must change their laws to comply with the REAL ID Act.  That is why we have determined to set the timetable above, and have provided extensions to several states.  I urge state government leaders to take immediate action to comply with the REAL ID Act, to ensure the continued ability of their residents to fly unimpeded.  It is time to move toward final compliance with this law.

###

Review Date: 
January 8, 2016

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/01/08/statement-secretary-jeh-c-johnson-final…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Juil - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: ALL ISRAELIS WILL HAVE TO JOIN BIOMETRIC DATABASE FROM NEXT YEAR, MINISTER SAYS Répondre en citant

ALL ISRAELIS WILL HAVE TO JOIN BIOMETRIC DATABASE FROM NEXT YEAR, MINISTER SAYS

In event marking millionth person to sign on, Interior Minister Dery says after end of pilot phase, all passports, ID cards will be biometric; 'I can say with certainty that this is a secure database.'

Ilan Lior and Or Kashti Jul 01, 2016 4:22 AM

Biometric passport control system at Ben-Gurion International Airport.Tomer Appelbaum

Israeli scientists warn biometric ID scheme may endanger state security
    Israel wants to collect prisoners' voice samples
    Report: Personal details of nearly 50 million Turks leaked online

Interior Minister Arye Dery announced on Thursday that starting next year, joining the biometric database will be obligatory.

“From now on anyone obtaining a document from the Interior Ministry, whether an ID card or a passport, will receive a biometric one. We’ve decided on having this database and we’ll soon decide what will be included in it,” Dery said at a ceremony marking the millionth person to join the biometric database, which was held at the new Population and Immigration Authority office in south Tel Aviv.

“Israel is joining many other countries around the world which have concluded that their citizens should have smart and secure documentation. With all the attempts by various organizations to steal identities, it’s important to have a smart and reliable document,” Dery added. At the end of the ceremony he issued himself one.

“I’m not sure I’m the millionth, but we’re close. I’m issuing one for myself since I don’t have one yet. It’s the right and safe thing to do – there is nothing to worry about. There is nothing more secure than this database. People can remain calm, I can say with certainty – we have a secure database. Everything we do is for the benefit of our citizens,” he declared.

During the third quarter of 2015 there was a sharp drop in the number of people signing up. Only one quarter of people taking out new documents in that period opted for biometric ones. The Population Authority released data showing that between last November and May there was a rise in these numbers, with 31 percent opting for biometric documentation.

The rate of people choosing biometric documents goes up with age, except for people who are 80 years old or older. There are gender differences, with somewhat more men who signed up during the pilot phase. Twenty-four percent of people who signed on never returned to pick them up. From August, these documents will be mailed to people for whom they were issued.

The pilot phase began in July 2013 and was supposed to end after two years. However, it was extended twice. Former Interior Minister Silvan Shalom assumed his post a month and a half before the end of the pilot, and requested more time to study the issue. The Knesset approved his request and extended the pilot by nine months, ending in March of this year.

After Shalom’s departure, Dery was appointed minister in mid-January. At his request, the Knesset again extended the pilot by nine months, until the end of 2016. Dery will have to decide in the coming months what should be done with this database. He clarified that he wouldn’t annul it but would make it compulsory to sign on. It is still unclear, however, which data will be conserved in the database. In any case, approval by the Knesset plenary is required for this move.

The main objective of the biometric database is to prevent the forging of ID cards and passports, prohibiting anyone from assuming a false identity. The database includes high-resolution facial photos and the prints of applicants’ two index fingers. By law, the biometric data is stored in a secure database with limited access. Only an encrypted code enables the linking of the data to the personal details of any person.

Senior Interior Ministry officials said they are now looking at different models for the database. One option is to include only a facial photograph. “That’s a good option for people who are reluctant to provide fingerprints, but its effectiveness is lower. Faces change over time, and people often choose to wear head covering while taking their photos. Such passports will therefore be issued for shorter durations. This will cause people to be hassled by appearing more frequently at our offices as well as imposing a greater burden on our employees. Another option is to make the provision of fingerprints compulsory, but this will evoke opposition.”

In internal discussions, Dery has been looking at a third way that combines the two – in this option a facial photo will be compulsory and the fingerprints voluntary. This may encourage people to give their fingerprints. “When people learn that passports with fingerprints will be issued for longer periods of 10 years instead of three to five years without fingerprinting, most people will provide their prints.”

Opponents of the database argue that there is a high risk of sensitive information leaking out. They suggest making do with smart documents that will contain the biometric data, rather than holding it in a centralized storage site. Opponents also recommend more intense questioning by the Population Authority at the time documents are issued, to minimize the risk of identity theft.

Attorney Yehonatan Klinger, the legal adviser of the Movement for Digital Rights, says, “We claim that this database is unnecessary, since people rarely lose documents that can prove their identity. There is no need for a database that will store fingerprints – identities can be verified without this. We’ll do our utmost so that the interior minister makes the right decision and halts the establishment of this database.”

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.728256

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.728256

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Déc - 16:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: ISRAEL GOVERNMENT PLANS MANDATORY BIOMETRIC ID CHIP IN TWO WEEKS Répondre en citant

ISRAEL GOVERNMENT PLANS MANDATORY BIOMETRIC ID CHIP IN TWO WEEKS

ByEvangelist Anita Fuentes
-

December 2, 2016

Citizens to have card that digitally encodes personal information, fingerprints, photo and facial profile

A sample ‘smart’ biometric ID card of the sort that will be issued to replace existing cards in the coming years (Lior Mizrahi/Flash90)

TIMES OF ISRAEL  – Interior Minister Aryeh Deri published a memorandum on Thursday recommending that all Israeli citizens be required to obtain a biometric identity card, with personal details stored on a digital database.

In the next two weeks, citizens will be allowed to voice their comments on the new ID system, after which the bill will go to a ministerial committee. If approved, it will be put to a vote in the Knesset.

“The biometric database is crucial to prevent identity theft of Israeli citizens, and it is protected and secured at the highest level,” Deri said,
The biometric card is designed to digitally encode personal information, fingerprints, photo and facial profile. The data will be stored in a chip attached to the card, which will also contain other important details like a person’s name, gender and birth date. All information will be stored in a secured database.

The main purpose of the database, according to its advocates, is to prevent identity theft and to ensure that terrorists are unable to pass as Israelis and gain access to population centers to carry out attacks. The proposal was first touted in 2009 by then-interior minister Meir Sheetrit, and approved on condition that a two-year pilot be conducted first. The trial period began in 2013 but was extended.

Interior Minister Aryeh Deri addresses the Israeli parliament. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
In June of 2015, a petition signed by 74 academics at Israel’s universities called the database a “security threat” that is vulnerable to hacking and data leakage. They asked Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Knesset to back off the plan “before Israeli citizens and the country’s security are badly damaged.”

The cards are already available at local Interior Ministry offices throughout the country. Some 1.2 million Israelis have already volunteered for the program, which, in addition to the ID card, includes obtaining a “smart” passport.

http://openyoureyespeoplebreakingnews.com/2016/12/02/israel-government-plans-mandatory-biometric-id-chip-in-two-weeks/

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: CARTE D'IDENTITÉ ÉLECTRONIQUE ET LE PASSEPORT (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LA MARQUE DE LA BÊTE/THE MARK OF THE BEAST -> CARTE D'IDENTITÉ ÉLECTRONIQUE ET LE PASSEPORT (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation