LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

CAMÉRA DE SURVEILLANCE ET ASSURANCE AUTO (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LA MARQUE DE LA BÊTE/THE MARK OF THE BEAST -> ESPIONNAGE DES CITOYENS - CAMÉRAS/DRONES DE SURVEILLANCE ET ASSURANCE AUTO (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Jan - 05:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SYSTEM TRACKING CITIZENS' MOVEMENTS ON THE ROAD Répondre en citant

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SYSTEM TRACKING CITIZENS' MOVEMENTS ON THE ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9DuORP5y1Y

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9DuORP5y1Y

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Jan - 05:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Mar - 05:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: HERTZ PUTS CAMERAS IN ITS RENTAL CARS, SAYS IT HAS NO PLANS TO USE THEM Répondre en citant

HERTZ PUTS CAMERAS IN ITS RENTAL CARS, SAYS IT HAS NO PLANS TO USE THEM

Sure, you can believe it!!!

by Kashmir Hill

This week I got an angry email from a friend who had just rented a car from Hertz: “Did you know Hertz is putting cameras in rental cars!? This is bullsh*t. I wonder if it says they can tape me in my Hertz contract.” He sent along this photo of a camera peeping at him from out of his “NeverLost,” a navigational device that the company has started putting in many of its cars:

“I even felt weird about singing in the car by myself,” he said. A Googling expedition revealed that my friend was not the first person driven to disturbance by the in-car surveillance system. A Yelp user was revved up about it. Disgruntled renters on travel forums like MilePoint and FlyerTalk want Hertz to put the brakes on “spy cams.” A loyal Hertz customer who rented a car in Chicago said it might make them never want to rent with Hertz again:
Citation:

The system can’t be turned off from what I could tell. Further investigation revealed that the camera can see the entire inside of the car. I know rental car companies have been tracking the speed and movements of their vehicles for years but putting a camera inside the cabin of the vehicle is taking their need for information a little TOO FAR. I find this to be completely UNACCEPTABLE. In fact, if I get another car from Hertz with a camera in it, I will move our business from Hertz completely.

Hertz has offered the NeverLost navigational device for years, but it only added the built-in camera feature (which includes audio and video) to its latest version of the device — NeverLost 6 — in mid-2014. “Approximately a quarter of our vehicles across the country have a NeverLost unit and slightly more than half of those vehicles have the NeverLost 6 model installed,” Hertz spokesperson Evelin Imperatrice said by email. In other words, one in 8 Hertz cars has a camera inside — but Imperatrice says that, for now, they are inactive. “We do not have adequate bandwidth capabilities to the car to support streaming video at this time,” she said.

So why is Hertz creeping out customers with cameras it’s not using? “Hertz added the camera as a feature of the NeverLost 6 in the event it was decided, in the future, to activate live agent connectivity to customers by video. In that plan the customer would have needed to turn on the camera by pushing a button (while stationary),” Imperatrice explained. “The camera feature has not been launched, cannot be operated and we have no current plans to do so.”

The device is often included as a free perk for Hertz’s “Gold” members, meaning Hertz is taking the risk of creeping out its most loyal customers with the camera eye in the car. When asked whether customers were informed there would be a camera in the car, or told under what circumstance it would be activated, Imperatrice again emphasized that the cameras had never been used. “The camera on our NeverLost 6 devices has never been active (hence, it is never on) and we have no current plans to activate the camera in the future,” she said by email.

In a 2013 blog post titled “Peace of Mind,” a developer involved in a Hertz hackathon wrote about using the in-car camera along with other sensors in the car to detect an accident and immediately get a customer a new vehicle. In the post, he included two screen shots of a live call, but Hertz spokesperson Imperatrice said everything done for the hackathon event was “essentially a mock-up.” “Even the video that appears to be from inside the car was not from a NeverLost,” she said.

The feature certainly makes sense as a customer service offering in the event of car troubles. It’d be nice to be able to talk to an agent on camera after a fender-bender or while stranded on the side of a road. But at the same time, you could imagine camera mission creep, such as Hertz using it to capture video of what a trouble renter is up to in the vehicle, or to see who is really driving the car, or to snoop on a singing — or snuggling — driver. The fact that customers aren’t notified about the camera and when it would be used is troubling.

Not notifying customers that they might be on candid camera is generally frowned upon legally. In 2012, the Federal Trade Commission cracked down on a rent-to-own company that failed to warn customers that it had put spyware on their laptops so that it could turn on the built-in cameras if they failed to make payments. (During its investigation, the FTC discovered the company had taken photos of users having sex.) On the automotive front, Chevrolet put a “nanny cam” in its new Corvette last year so that paranoid owners could monitor valets, but GM had to immediately warn new car owners not to use the feature because it is is legally problematic to spy on people in your car without their knowing about it.
When Hertz put its new NeverLost technology on display at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas later year, a representative bragged that the device offered “a rich set of services our competitors don’t currently have.” Those competitors may now be glad they don’t have it.

Related: Siri is recording everything you say.

http://fusion.net/story/61741/hertz-cameras-in-rental-cars/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr - 04:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: GENERAL ELECTRIC SPONSORS LED SPY LIGHTS IN JACKSONVILLE FL Répondre en citant

GENERAL ELECTRIC SPONSORS LED SPY LIGHTS IN JACKSONVILLE FL

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYUPm7fy2PY

JACKSONVILLE DEBUTS HIGH-TECH STREETLIGHTS  — AND THEY'RE WATCHING YOU

Apr 16, 2015, 1:30pm EDT Updated: Apr 16, 2015, 2:15pm EDT

Jensen Werley
Paul McElroy, JEA CEO, Jaime Irick, vice president and general manager of GE Lighting and Mayor Alvin Brown announce new intelligent LED street lights will will collect data for the city to use.

Jensen WerleyReporter- Jacksonville Business Journal

They may be on nearly every street that residents drive on, but Jacksonville's streetlights are about to get a whole lot smarter.

Through a pilot program with GE Lighting, JEA and the city, Downtown and surrounding neighborhoods will be outfitted with about 50 data-collecting LED streetlights, as part of the GE Intelligent City Initiative, announced Thursday morning.

As the first city on the East Coast to have this technology — and the second in the world, behind San Diego — the move is an opportunity for Jacksonville to become a cutting-edge city, said Mayor Alvin Brown.

“This is another step forward,” he said. “We are a city on the move.”

The lights — which will come at no cost to taxpayers during the pilot programwill be interconnected with one another and will collect real-time data, as seen in a presentation by GE.

Not only will the LED lights be more cost-efficient, they will also connect lighting infrastructure to the Internet. GE's Predix software will then analyze the data so the city can use it.

The possibilities are growing quickly, Jaime Irick, vice president and general manager for GE Lighting, told reporters.

He said to think of it like smartphones: At first, many smartphones were limited in the applications they had. Now, the apps are nearly limitless. Right now, the intelligent streetlights can be applied in so many ways, but through creativity those options can grow.

“We're extremely innovative in combining all of this together to develop our own platform,” Irick said.

One of the more relevant, ready-to-go applications is the ability to have smart parking. Through the streetlight sensors, residents can be notified when parking spots are available, or even if their meter might be running out.

Of course, with this technology comes some raised eyebrows: How would a parking app be helpful if drivers are looking down at their phones? Who collects, owns and uses this technology? And of course, the Big Brother comparisons abound.

“I am fully supportive of preventing distracted driving,” Mayor Brown said, emphasizing that he recently signed a pledge to combat it throughout the city. “I want this data to impact performance. It's cost-effective and it will empower citizens and employees with data to use.”

As for that data, who it belongs to and who does what with it is still a bit of a question. Calling itself the "tech enabler," GE Lighting said what is done with the data is up to the city, and the city can choose what data to collect.

But David DeCamp, city spokesman, said that data is proprietary to GE. "Data will be hosted on GE Lighting's network, city and JEA may request data and use it internally," states the signed letter of intent, dated Jan. 30, which DeCamp referenced in a phone interview. "Data may be shared with third parties only with written consent of GE Lighting."

Still, he emphasized that the city will keep privacy protection in place without defying public records laws, should they apply.

The exact locations are yet to be determined, but the program is expected to launch in the next 30 days and be fully ready this summer. In six months, GE said it would analyze the data collected.

Beyond the pilot program, which is free, it is up to the city to determine whether to continue the program and pay for it beyond the pilot. Brown said he had not yet discussed the cost of the post-pilot program.

This is not the first time the city has attempted smart parking. In 2013, the city joined with the Parker app from Streetline that would help residents find parking spots in real time. That agreement ended last year.

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/news/2015/04/16/jacksonville-debuts…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYUPm7fy2PY

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Avr - 02:18 (2015)    Sujet du message: HEADS UP! DHS, WALMART, FEMA AND LOCAL COPS USING HUGE FACIAL RECOGNITION 'SPY NETWORK' Répondre en citant

HEADS UP! DHS, WALMART, FEMA AND LOCAL COPS USING HUGE FACIAL RECOGNITION 'SPY NETWORK'

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr0wUfCSofM

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mar - 07:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: TECHNOLOGY NEWS: U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SAMSUNG WARNING Répondre en citant

TECHNOLOGY NEWS: U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SAMSUNG WARNING

It appears that they also can talk in your baby or children when you are not in the room

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNGKAomeX6w

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: VINDICATED : TALK SHOW RADIO'S TRUE PATRIOT TOM BAUERLE Répondre en citant

CFP Sets the Record Straight:

VINDICATED : TALK SHOW RADIO'S TRUE PATRIOT TOM BAUERLE

By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives October 19, 2016

The kind of surveillance straight shooter WBEN Buffalo radio talk show host Tom Bauerle was under right in his own backyard would, in the telling, make anyone even the CIA sound crazy. Even Sherlock Holmes couldn’t have solved the puzzle given the complexity of clues.

But to the surprise of his stalkers, Bauerle and his team ended up cracking the most incredible of mysteries that enemies seized upon to portray him as “crazy”.

For those who don’t know, a beleaguered Bauerle endured almost 3 years of Hell before and following a front-page Sunday article in the Warren Buffet-owned Buffalo News questioning his “behavior” and, infuriatingly to his enemies,  emerged quietly a few months ago from the flames with a big smile on his face—and out of court settlements with those responsible.

The veteran broadcaster, who first rankled liberal media elites with his “Vince Foster” question to then First Lady Hillary Clinton in 1999, has been through an ordeal from which few people could both emerge victorious and vindicated.

‘Phantom Bogey’ technology”

Bauerle, a perennial selection on Talker’s Magazines ‘Heavy Hundred’  list of the most important radio talk show hosts in the USA, has decided to speak with Canada Free Press (CFP) first to set the record straight once and for all: he is not “psychotic” and never has had “paranoia or schizophrenia or anything even close.”

The only malady, ascribed to him by enemies has been an ongoing proclivity of kicking Lib-Left butt.

A headline-screaming front page article in January 2014 painted Bauerle as some kind of paranoid freak, who irrationally believed he was under surveillance.  But as things turned out, Bauerle proved that he was in fact under surveillance as he had suspected. Not only did he prove it, but he has reached out of court agreements with those whose activities greatly damaged his reputation:

“The nonsense around my home had nothing to do with Governor Andrew Cuomo, and I owe him an apology. I’m man enough to do that,” Bauerle told CFP.

So what is the truth behind what Bauerle was seeing around his residence?

“Graduate university students and people from certain entities, conducting supposedly ‘unauthorized’ research on state of the art cover and concealment technology, including invisibility techniques, such as non-linear optics, electronic cloaking and what is known in defense circles as ‘Phantom Bogey’ technology.”

Sound far-fetched?

Try living through it.

Schowengerdt’s confirmation

Bauerle was smart enough to submit photos and videos to the man who obtained the patent in 1994 for electronic cloaking technology (invisibility), 52-year-old,  leading-edge scientist Richard Schowengerdt.

Schowengerdt was involved in many US military research projects involving state of the art fighter jets, and received an award for his work on the B-2 bomber. He was also instrumental in the technology for the presidential plane.

“Mr. Schowengerdt was very helpful to me,” Bauerle said.  “I had spent thousands of hours gathering and reviewing pictures and videos of the weird movement and activity around my home, and I sent him several examples for his analysis. He confirmed that it was,  in fact the invisibility cloaking technology he’d invented that was being used to violate my privacy and civil rights, and furnished an affidavit that I am allowed to release under the terms of my settlements.”

We publish the (dates redacted) affidavit from Schowengerdt here, but the important point is Schowengerdt’s confirmation that Bauerle had provided him with “definitive proof beyond any doubt that Mr. Bauerle’s assertions of a sophisticated surveillance operation around his home are quite correct.” (See affidavit below)

In late Spring 2016, Bauerle reached settlements with the people behind the long-term research operation around his home, and we have the legal documents that prove Bauerle deserves an apology from the Buffalo News, and bloggers who accused him of having a ‘psychotic episode’.

Not only that, Bauerle should probably receive a medal as a true patriot and national security hero, because of his persistence in breaking some “well above Top Secret” technology being used around his home and his unwillingness to ‘go public’ with specifics, even to clear his own name for fear of putting American military or intelligence people at risk.

“I got lucky. I was the first person in the world to work out a defeat for the technology. Why would I want ISIS to have that info? I love my country,” he told CFP.

The background?

The Background

In Fall 2013, the observant Bauerle noticed a marked increase in vehicular and pedestrian traffic in his quiet neighborhood in Williamsville, NY.

Read more : http://canadafreepress.com/article/vindicated-talk-show-radios-true-patriot…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Nov - 18:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: MISTA FUSION -SIMULTANEOUS AUTOMATIC SPEED AND RED LIGHT ENFORCEMENT Répondre en citant

MISTA FUSION -SIMULTANEOUS AUTOMATIC SPEED AND RED LIGHT ENFORCEMENT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_jIHnm3Zso

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Nov - 18:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: NEXT BIG THING? NEW PORTABLE RUSSIAN RADAR CAN SENSE TERRORISTS THROUGH WALLS Répondre en citant

NEXT BIG THING? NEW PORTABLE RUSSIAN RADAR CAN SENSE TERRORISTS THROUGH WALLS 

© Photo: Youtube/Logis - Geotech Military & Intelligence 20:37 15.11.2016(updated 20:39 15.11.2016) 

A new portable radar designed by a Russian group of tech companies, allows for detection of offenders from behind a wall by sensing their heartbeat and breathing. Sputnik spoke with the head of engineering reconnaissance of Logis-Geotech, Igor Vedeneev, about the new radar.

The latest radar is called Stenovizor PO-900 and it was developed by the Logis-Geotech group of companies. The device can detect living objects from behind multi-layer construction barriers and several walls.

Sputnik spoke with the head of the department of engineering reconnaissance, Igor Vedeneev, who said, “Our product will allow law enforcement agencies and special forces to obtain critical information about the object behind the wall; it will increase the level of security and mobility of the operation.”

Talking about the new radar, Vedeneev said that the PO-900 is a portable device. It is intended for personal wear and use by special forces soldiers. It weighs less than 800 grams and its maximum detection range (through a 40 cm brick) is 11 meters.

“The detection modes include movement and breathing, as well as ‘geo-radar’ which are scanning modes for building structures, soils and other materials,” the head explained.

The latest radar also has a scanning mode for mines, explosives and caches.

The PO-900 is similar to an ordinary radio without an antenna. It is equipped with a 3.5-inch color display, which displays real-time radar reconnaissance results. Federal service of troops of the National Guard will receive the unique portable radars and it will permit the commandos to locate terrorists not only in the buildings but also in bunkers and underground tunnels. The radar will permit soldiers to detect terrorists at a safe distance not only inside a building but also on its opposite side.

Stenovizor PO-900 operates on the principle of a GPR locator which is able to conduct radio waves not only through air but also through soil and solid walls of the buildings, registering all the reflections from various obstacles.

The data is displayed in the form of moving diagonal red stripes — the vertical direction of the screen displays information about the distance at which a person has moved and horizontal lines determine the time during which he made the maneuver.

Vedeneev further told Sputnik that the device is not a prototype. “It is a range of serial devices, which are produced in large quantities. They are exported abroad and they have good recommendations. In the future, we plan to expand the network of foreign offices and increase the amount of supply to new countries.” Experts believe that the latest Stenovizor will be great asset in battle or in counter-terrorist operations in urban areas because carrying out such operations in a city requires a non-standard approach to reconnaissance as it is often impossible to accurately determine the number of intruders hiding in the building during the assault.

Talking about similar devices on the market today, Vedeneev said that there are analogues of the radar in the US, UK and Israel. However, the main advantage of the Russian radar is its unique ability to detect through several multi-layered walls.

“The pricing policy is also an advantage. As for the Russian market, we are aided by the policy of import substitution. At the moment, our devices are the only radar detector (stenovizor) serially produced in Russia,” Vedeneev said. By next year, Stenovizor is going to be supplied to the Federal service of troops of the National Guard. The Russian Interior Ministry and other security agencies have also expressed interest in the new radar. Particular interest was expressed by the representatives of Ministry of Emergency Situations, who plan to use the radar for emergency situations for example, to locate and rescue people in rubble.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201611151047473870-russian-latest-hightech-radar/

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: CAMÉRA DE SURVEILLANCE ET ASSURANCE AUTO (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LA MARQUE DE LA BÊTE/THE MARK OF THE BEAST -> ESPIONNAGE DES CITOYENS - CAMÉRAS/DRONES DE SURVEILLANCE ET ASSURANCE AUTO (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation