LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

RICK WARREN P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> RICK WARREN 33e DEGRÉ FRANC-MAÇON - CFR (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:31 (2012)    Sujet du message: 1) GIVE THE GLORY TO GOD! Répondre en citant

1) GIVE THE GLORY TO GOD!

WORLDNETDAILY - By Joseph Farah - May 30, 2008

It has been a while since I have written about Rick
Warren - almost four months to be exact ( http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpjcL-ZgTeGkZ3SeM4p7ZNzleOMS098ax9UWKwv8… ).

I promised to back off because there are many important topics to address in this world of ours - even when you do write six columns per week.

Not too long ago, I had the opportunity to meet Rick Warren at a national pastors conference. We had a pleasant conversation, and he was friendly even though I have been very critical of him. He even insisted we have our picture taken together.

But I'm disappointed to say I have another issue with Rick Warren's ministry. And I think it is a significant one.

Last weekend, I got a press release from his organization announcing the success of a conference held in California to create 'The PEACE Coalition, a new international alliance of churches, business, ministries, universities and other institutions.'

I had been invited to attend the conference by Warren, but couldn't make it.

The idea behind the PEACE Coalition, which stands for 'Promote reconciliation, Equip servant leaders, Assist the poor, Care for the sick and Educate the next generation,' is that the church can solve many of the worst problems in the world, like poverty and sickness, with the assistance of other religions, governments and businesses.

I've explained before
why this ecumenical utopian view is unbiblical ( http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpjcL-ZgTeGkZ3SeM4p7ZNzleOMS098ax9UWKwv8… ). I won't go over that ground, again.

But I do feel compelled in my spirit to take issue with a statement made by Rick Warren about his effort.

'At a wedding the bride is the main character, the center, the start of the show - everyone else is supporting cast, but the glory goes to the bride,' Warren was quoted as saying in the press release. 'The PEACE Plan is built on the same principle. The Bride of Christ - of which the church is its local expression around the world - deserves the focus, the credit and the glory for faithfully serving their communities year after year.'

I wrote to Rick Warren about my concerns. He has yet to respond. So here is my beef.

While it may be true that at other weddings, the bride is the star and gets the glory, it will not be true in the wedding feast of Jesus. HE is the star. HE gets the glory.

In fact, in everything we do as believers, we are instructed to give to the glory to God.

It's not the church that gets the glory. It's not the body of believers who get the glory. It's not any individual members of the body who get the glory. It's one
person - the Son of God.

HE should get the glory for all that is done in HIS name, not the church - not even the heroic, local indigenous churches that do great work feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless and caring for the poor.

I was so sure Rick Warren would agree with me on this, I wanted to give him a chance to clarify his remark before taking it public. Since I have not heard from him
and nearly a week has gone by, I felt the need to make this important issue public, as a matter of correction.

Why does God get all the glory? Because everything we are and have belongs to Him. He created us - from nothing. He is the one who empowers us to do everything we do - to accomplish anything we accomplish. He's not just the general giving orders. He is our very life's breath.

Believers need to be very careful about the language we use about God for fear of misleading people - believers and non-believers alike. It is even more important for pastoral leaders to stick to the Bible as the standard because of their position and the audiences they reach.

It's time to give all the glory to God.

There is nothing we can't accomplish in His name. And we don't need other religions, businesses or governments to help us when our partner is the Creator of the universe.* Original Report Here - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpg8R5hOMgBEgICtiMiEG3lVEY5Tjnf2dlE4zlIH…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:31 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: 2) GIVE PEACE A CHANCE Répondre en citant

2) GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

WORLDNETDAILY - By Rick Warren - June 2, 2008

Editor's note: The following is a response to Joseph Farah's column, 'Give the glory to God!' (Farah's reply will appear tomorrow.)

I believe Jesus Christ deserves all the glory. It is the purpose of life. The stated theme of the PEACE plan is, 'For the global glory of God.' That statement is printed on PEACE material. Our members, and other churches doing PEACE call it the '3-G' statement. One church in North Carolina built a 'Global Glory of God house' which houses PEACE missionaries.

Joseph, you know that as a rule I don't answer critics, but we can't ignore what the Bible says about this important subject. I just happen to have a Bible study I wrote on it. Here it is.

1. The Bible clearly states in many major passages that God wants His body and bride to receive glory.

Paul commanded that both Christ and his bride receive glory: ' --- to God be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.' Ephesians 3:21 (NIV)

'He died so that he could give the church to himself like a bride in all her glorious beauty. He died so that the church could be pure and without fault, with no evil for sin or any other wrong thing in it.' Ephesians 5:27 (NCV)

'Glory belongs to God in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time and eternity! Amen.' Ephesians 3:21 (GW)

'God is the One who made all things, and all things are for his glory. He wanted to have many children share his glory, so he made the One who leads people to salvation perfect through suffering.' Hebrews 2:10 (NCV)

'May he be given glory in the church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages. Amen.' Ephesians 3:21 (NLT)

'I die every day - I mean that, brothers - just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord.' 1 Corinthians 15:31 (NIV)

You certainly agree with these verses, don't you, Joseph?

2. Jesus clearly stated that He receives glory through His church. He said the church is His glory!

'And all of them, and since they are mine, they belong to you; and you have given them back to me, so they are my glory!' John 17:10 (NLT)

'And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.' 2 Corinthians 3:18 (NIV)

'All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.' John 17:10 (NIV)

'Paul gloried in the church and told them: Indeed, you are our glory and joy.' 1 Thessalonians 2:20 (NIV)

3. Christ intends for his church to share in his glory! Giving glory to Christ's bride and body gives glory to Christ. Christ's eternal plan has always been to share his glory forever with this church, his bride. Salvation, sanctification and glorification are all Christian doctrine.

'And now, a word to you who are elders in the churches. I, too, am an elder and a witness to the sufferings of Christ. And I, too, will share his glory and his honor when he returns.' 1 Peter 5:1 (NLT)

'Christ is our life, and when he comes again, you will share in his glory.' Colossians 3:4 (NCV)

'Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of highest privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory.' Romans 5:2 (NLT)

'Now if we are children, then we are heirs - heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.' Romans 8:17 (NIV)

'Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will give us later.' Romans 8:18 (NLT)

'Everything God made is waiting with excitement for God to show his children's glory completely.' Romans 8:19 (NCV)

' --- [T]hat everything God made would be set free from ruin to have the freedom and glory that belong to God's children.' Romans 8:21 (NCV)

'And so those whom God set apart, he called; and those he called, he put right with himself, and he shared his glory with them.' Romans 8:30 (TEV)

'As objects of his mercy, we were prepared in advance for glory. What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory ---' Romans 9:23 (NIV)

'For it has pleased God to tell his people that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. For this is the secret: Christ lives in you, and this is your assurance that you will share in his glory.' Colossians 1:27 (NLT)

'Christ is our life, and when he comes again, you will share in his glory.' Colossians 3:4 (NCV)

'He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.' 2 Thessalonians 2:14 (NIV)

'And when the head Shepherd comes, your reward will be a never-ending share in his glory and honor.' 1 Peter 5:4 (NLT)

I have found that more I honor Christ's body, the more God blesses me.

4. If we are really serious about bringing glory to God, we must love and accept each other in Christ, rather than tearing each other down. Unity glorifies God. Dividing and accusing Christians does not.

'Christ accepted you, so you should accept each other, which will bring glory to God. Romans 15:7 (NCV)

'Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.' Ephesians 4:29 (NIV)

'But the true wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others.' It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no partiality and is always sincere. And these who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of goodness.' James 3:17-18 (NLT)

'Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.' Ephes. 4:31-32 (NLT)

5. Creating division does not bring glory to God.

'Human anger does not achieve God's righteous purpose.' James 1:20 (TEV)

'Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.' Romans 14:4 (NIV)

'Each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.' Romans 14:12-13 (NIV)

6. What brings God the most glory is love and unity in his body.

The entire law is summed up in a single command: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

'If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.' Galatians 5:14-15 (NIV)

'May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.' Romans 15:5-6 (NIV)

'I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one.' John 17:22 (NIV)

Rick Warren is the founding and senior pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, Calif., one of the nation's largest and most influential congregations, with more than 22,000 in attendance each weekend.* Original Report Here -  http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphtpZRWPTCX8unKDvMgsTzh9o2tZoBSQNAmZetc525uK6Fvv-tRUgt_uQeFkBznQ5y5Z3INB7CIh7s2iVpdO-HO0BwcRsbviMmNu5IUf-ufnUNxa53EO82qMjzTVuy19nwMNTacdmwwRKLrQy_kGyvJ  

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:39 (2012)    Sujet du message: 3) WHO GETS THE GLORY FOR DOING GOOD?... Répondre en citant

3) WHO GETS THE GLORY FOR DOING GOOD? IS THE CHURCH SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE A 'P.E.A.C.E.' OF IT?

HERESCOPE - By Pastor Larry DeBruyn - June 3, 2008

On WorldNetDaily.co
m (
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpirPNv3ApniN1duqqSlOr9DlOGIidis4Jmd-2Y8qK_-cyw2vUx0_xmXEqiPBpjoBLiHFzsApdGzjtUT0u2eeEJhoczpIi77yYmxufplFzWt6g== ), a contention has surfaced between columnist Joseph Farah and Rick Warren. [Above articles.] With words Pastor Warren does not deny, Farah quotes him: 'At a wedding the bride is the main character, the center, the start of the show-everyone else is
supporting cast, but the glory goes to the bride . . . The PEACE Plan is built on the same principle. The Bride of Christ-of which the church is its local expression around the world-deserves the focus, the credit and the glory for faithfully serving their communities year after year.''[1 (
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphiY-2lZ_gVLCikXGbo8uWswy1LLTxqh1niWKtEp0MsXhxbSfv1b_KEXZwQUG86HMxgCj813M0Jn7qqwswk_7ofLTjuDswfFcZY7eddVw_ugf-g9NUMl9a0a3NoAvBr2nQvNQss5xEu5zAj0B6fZ8tSp0Q5JmhqRdA= )] To Warren's assertion that 'the bride deserves the credit,' Farah counters, 'Give Glory to God!'[2 ( http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphiY-2lZ_gVLCikXGbo8uWswy1LLTxqh1niWKtEp0MsXhxbSfv1b_KEXZwQUG86HMxgCj813M0Jn7qqwswk_7ofLTjuDswfFcZY7eddVw_ugf-g9NUMl9a0a3NoAvBr2nQvNQss5xEu5zAj0B6fZ8tSp0Q5JmhqRdA= )]

Saying it was his general policy not to respond to his critics-thus providing the impression that he strives to live above them-Warren broke his policy and publicly responded to Farah. In yesterday's WorldNetDaily posting (
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphtpZRWPTCX8unKDvMgsTzh9o2tZoBSQNAmZetc525uK6Fvv-tRUgt_uQeFkBznQ5y5Z3INB7CIh7s2iVpdO-HO0BwcRsbviMmNu5IUf-ufnUNxa53EO82qMjzTVuy19nwMNTacdmwwRKLrQy_kGyvJ ), he chides Farah, 'Give PEACE a chance.'[3 ( http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphtpZRWPTCX8unKDvMgsTzh9o2tZoBSQNAmZetc525uK6Fvv-tRUgt_uQeFkBznQ5y5Z3INB7CIh7s2iVpdO-HO0BwcRsbviMmNu5IUf-ufnUNxa53EO82qMjzTVuy19nwMNTacdmwwRKLrQy_kGyvJ )] In six categories, Warren cites thirty or so proof texts which supposedly prove his assertion, 'God wants His body and bride to receive glory.'

Thus we ask who is right - Warren or Farah? Is God, or the church, to receive the glory? The best way to answer the question is to look at the biblical texts to which Pastor Warren appeals to support his assertion. As we look at the individual texts, I will offer my impression as to whether or not the verses actually support Warren's statement: 'God wants His body and bride to receive glory.' We turn now to Warren's Bible study which he says proves his premise.

Text Grouping 1

All of the four verses (Warren cites the same verse, Ephesians 3:21, from three different translations-NIV, GW, NLT), state that the glory is God's. I quote the four texts then provide comment:

* Ephesians 3:21 (NIV) 'to him [i.e., to God as the nearest antecedent in verse 19] be glory in the church' -the glory is to God;

* Ephesians 5:27 (NCV) 'Christ died so that he could give the church to himself like a bride in all her beauty'-in contradiction to Warren's citation, the New Century Version of this verse does not contain the word 'glorious';

* Hebrews 2:10 (NCV) 'God is the One who made all things, and all things are for his glory. He wanted to have many children share his glory . . .' - God created all things for His glory. Again, Warren misquotes the NCV translation as he replaces the word 'sons' (NCV) with 'children' (his);

* 1 Corinthians 15:31 (NIV) 'I die every day-I mean that, brothers-just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord' -the Greek word kauchesis (not doxa) is better translated 'boast' (NASB).

At the conclusion of this text grouping, Warren asks Farah, 'You certainly agree with these verses, don't you, Joseph?' There is but one fatal problem in Warren's challenge: None of these texts, two of which are misquoted, 'clearly' support his assertion that, 'God wants His body and bride to receive glory.' Glory belongs to God, and to God alone.

Text Grouping 2

In this grouping, Warren cites three basic texts to support his contention that, 'Jesus clearly stated that He receives glory through His church.' But in this statement, Warren denies what he affirmed in the previous statement; namely, that Jesus, not the church, is 'clearly' the recipient of the glory! vertheless, let's look at the verses:

* John 17:10 (NLT) 'And all of them, since they are mine, belong to you; and you have given them back to me, so they are my glory!' -Jesus said of His disciples, 'they are my glory' ('glory has come to me through them,' NIV, all emphases mine.);

* 2 Corinthians 3:18 (NIV) 'And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit' - again, the glory is the Lord's;

* 1 Thessalonians 2:20 (NIV) 'Indeed, you are our glory and joy' -I note that Warren's comment 'Paul gloried in the church and told them . . .' is included between the quotation marks giving the impression that the statement is in the Bible. It is not. If glory-better, credit-is ascribed in this verse, it belongs to Paul, not the church. Thus the NLT translates, 'For you are our pride and joy.'

Again, Warren's scrïptural citations do not prove his main assertion that 'God wants His body and bride to receive glory.

Text Grouping 3

Pastor Rick Warren cites thirteen verses to support a sub-thesis that, 'Christ intends for his church to share in his glory!' Note the tense of Christ's intent: The church will be glorified when Jesus returns for His Bride. As such, the church's glory is in the future, not the present. Christ's Body will be glorified in heaven for eternity. Note also that the glory is shared by individual persons, and not by a corporate Christendom. Observe the tenses of the bolded words in the following verses Warren cites:

* 1 Peter 5:1 (NLT) 'I [Peter], too, will share his glory and his honor when he returns';

* Colossians 3:4 (NCV) 'When [Christ] comes again, you will share in his glory';

* Romans 5:2 (NLT) 'we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory';

* Romans 8:17 (NIV) 'if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may [wish, or 'will have glory,' NCV] also share in his glory';

* Romans 8:18 (NLT) 'the glory he will give us later';

* Romans 8:19 (NCV) 'Everything God made is waiting with excitement for God to show his children's glory completely';

* Romans 8:21 (NCV) 'that everything God made would be set free [future] from ruin to have the freedom and glory that belong to God's children';

* Romans 8:30 (TEV) 'those he called, he put right with himself, and he shared his glory with them' -the context takes us from eternity past (predestined) to eternity future (glorified). Furthermore, the glorification indicated is individual, not corporate (i.e., the church);

* Romans 9:23 (NIV) 'What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory' -again, the preparation is individual, some unto 'wrath,' and some unto glory. Assuming that God's full wrath upon unbelievers is future, then so too will be the full glory of believers;

* Colossians 1:27 (NLT) 'For this is the secret: Christ lives in you, and this is your assurance that you will share in his glory';

* Colossians 3:4 (NCV) 'Christ is your life, and when he comes again, you will share in his glory';

* 2 Thessalonians 2:14 (NIV) 'He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ' -the glory belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ and the prospect of our sharing it is future;

* 1 Peter 5:4 (NLT) 'And when the head Shepherd comes, your reward will be a never-ending share in his glory and honor.'

Text Grouping 4

The four texts cited have reference to the love-life of a local church. Further, they do not support Warren's thesis that, 'God wants His body and bride to receive glory.' Again, let's look at the texts:

* Romans 15:7 (NCV) 'Christ accepted you, so you should accept each other, which will bring glory to God' -God, not the church, is the object of the glory;

* Ephesians 4:29 (NIV) 'Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen' -the word 'glory' does not appear in the text;

* James 3:17-18 (NLT) 'But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no partiality and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of goodness' -again, the word 'glory' is not mentioned;

* Ephesians 4:31-32 (NLT) 'Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you' -and again, the word 'glory' is not even mentioned.

While the texts Warren cites do speak to the issue of practicing Christian graces in the local fellowship, they say nothing about God wanting the church to be glorified now.

Text Grouping 5

Again, all three texts -James 1:20 (TEV), Romans 14:4 (NIV), and Romans 14:12-13 (NIV)-speak of God's purpose and judgment, but have nothing to say about the church's glory.

Text Grouping 6

* Galatians 5:14-15 (NIV) 'The entire law is summed up in a single command: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other' -the word 'glory' is not mentioned;

* Romans 15:5-6 (NIV) 'May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ' -God, not the church, is the object of glory;

* John 17:22 (NIV) 'I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one . . .' - the 'glory' given by the Father to the Son is the future glory of His resurrection and ascension, glory that individual believers share in. Though given to the Son's disciples, the glory will not be possessed, as far as the purpose of God is concerned, until Jesus returns to take His bride to heaven. At that moment, and too late for observant unbelievers to exercise saving faith in Jesus, the world will see the vital union that existed between the Father and the Son, which union was then extended to God's people as based upon Jesus' resurrection and ascension.[4]

Conclusion

It would be well for all of us to remember that the spiritually dead can do good works. To the church of Sardis the living Christ said, 'I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God' (Revelation 3:1b-2, KJV)

Nevertheless, good works done by God's children play a necessary part in our Christian living (James 2:18; Ephesians 2:10). But even when done by true believers according to a particular plan, such good works glorify the Father. As Jesus said, 'Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven' (Matthew 5:16, NASB). For doing good works, the glory belongs to God for it is about Him, not us!

But, in the midst of the mass of Pastor Warren's Bible quoting, not one text proves his statement that, 'God wants His body and bride to receive glory.' Contrarily, the Lord spoke to Isaiah, 'I am the Lord, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another . . .' (Isaiah 42:8, NASB; See 48:11.).

Soli Deo Gloria!

'To the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.'

(Romans 16:27, NIV)

----------

Pastor Larry DeBruyn is the author of Church on the Rise: Why I am Not a 'Purpose-Driven' Pastor.

Links and Footnotes: * Herescope Permalink -
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpi4fhDRbCrHj2tdp3DWlVbY9aBHnvNi11uLEpRrlDXvsA1Kj6_T15a1IGYhK18_x2pH2gqfjtBXj_sZXIY473LzIm5gXsgbOoOef6bijJOO4hARwpSQgFp4jS8RZKRcfWTv5tFC6lhwSqcX9T5pnp9tYw4uYjfjC-2Wr5VReLZBOQ==

* [1] Joseph Farah, 'Give Glory to God!' WorldNetDaily.com, May 30, 2008 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphiY-2lZ_gVLCikXGbo8uWswy1LLTxqh1niWKtEp0MsXhxbSfv1b_KEXZwQUG86HMxgCj813M0Jn7qqwswk_7ofLTjuDswfFcZY7eddVw_ugf-g9NUMl9a0a3NoAvBr2nQvNQss5xEu5zAj0B6fZ8tSp0Q5JmhqRdA=

* [2] Ibid - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphiY-2lZ_gVLCikXGbo8uWswy1LLTxqh1niWKtEp0MsXhxbSfv1b_KEXZwQUG86HMxgCj813M0Jn7qqwswk_7ofLTjuDswfFcZY7eddVw_ugf-g9NUMl9a0a3NoAvBr2nQvNQss5xEu5zAj0B6fZ8tSp0Q5JmhqRdA=

* [3] Rick Warren, 'Give PEACE a chance,' WorldNetDaily.com, June 2, 2008 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphtpZRWPTCX8unKDvMgsTzh9o2tZoBSQNAmZetc525uK6Fvv-tRUgt_uQeFkBznQ5y5Z3INB7CIh7s2iVpdO-HO0BwcRsbviMmNu5IUf-ufnUNxa53EO82qMjzTVuy19nwMNTacdmwwRKLrQy_kGyvJ

* [4] My thoughts on this passage have been adapted from William MacDonald, The Believer's Bible Commentary, Art Farstad, Editor (Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1995) in loc. cit. - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpiwn6wSO78ZeyL3TWu_yp-hp3OGjwkc8zJTk8Srj_NePF6eyhz6mUBCtwocBIFb-fikimNABfrrgOdvECMVJ-DffzSE9QuyKFtfozBcKV9Jwk1yqG0-CoDawr1phfT2nBYT0tyHZtj6Gqa4TAOwJ47RbKLu-UedNlyEM7KTAKMOmwTG4NG6U9knyUxJiW9oxq0=

* Related Herescope Article 1 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpjDGlaQ6UCQhZA_zaXAXJN0n_S5wC07GRDrGxqsfehQ5H8ZM1Pe9OdmjqZ6xFERSvzeNeRRvuBqt7U9DIvBJj8Uv9VK85wrdaLx7KonmLNzkW_e3DELYUus5pIgffihGXWd-NpBWc5fPdjajgEhc6_wof4smE0Zucg=

* Related Herescope Article 2 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpi2VCrjb3DrXCllJ4jj-86jveVi8J2mUE-mVYof47fzmOSA9ypvc4AFDX5QtJPP6xfJiJfc4Yibme0gg6j2BTTc00XXnLpbtHEpnrv70dkRRtNZnn3Jxz6IW4pd5zsMHQ-exdH8LgZAHgIrpwhLOawZqcftaBEXu7npGWa5Nhq6Kh8lMvUu2EF5

* Related Herescope Article 3 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphVFRTfo30DBrIdE8XFTOumyOGyst2O7BRSL-SjHHU5EuLY-RaS5TaNuuhY6umqgwTwJC7WlgZ8aaDPuq2ymwTEzzzC2lZacmTHcKM62EGaF8Puc2n_UK5g_xF9nRdpRv_L4OAZWUEbEpDcGg7rbe-zOROhpV9D0Pw=

* Related Herescope Article 4 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpjeA19HyCZGst713u9ha4UTtfiqpLAPMPcHSi8S…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:40 (2012)    Sujet du message: ) GAY DADS CELEBRATE FATHER'S DAY WITH RICK WARREN... Répondre en citant

4) GAY DADS CELEBRATE FATHER'S DAY WITH RICK WARREN, AUTHOR OF 'THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE'

1 Corinthians 5:11-13
"ut actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler -- not even to eat with such a one.For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES."

PROUD PARENTING - Posted by Jeff - June 5, 2008

Ed. Note: Proud Parenting is a LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transsexual-Transgender) parenting community website promoting related concerns.

Additionally is this note from Christian Research Net:

'Proud Parenting.com is a pro-homosexual advocacy site and is referenced as the source of this post.  This post is in no way an endorsement of homosexuality. For friends and family who know of individuals trapped in alternate lifestyles, encourage them to visit   Stephen Bennett Ministries
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpglRlr6t-jCHsfdgnW7exump4pByxRmwPuF6TcLx3VhqS22EygdQ_AOz14KjWVQ9SPKvytG2-EZrmN63fpUbspPMjLN11CaDAW3x-4kzI4wg17KOFYe1KdZay6iFLODmV9TQmb8bVvkYw==). Stephen Bennett
is living proof of freedom from the bondage of homosexuality by saving grace of God.'

This Father's Day, a group of LGBT and straight-ally families will spend their holiday in a way that is both extraordinary and profoundly commonplace: they will attend services at Saddleback Church, the mega-church founded by Rick Warren, author of The Purpose Driven Life.

The following day, the families will join leaders from Saddleback Church for a private meal and conversation.

The visit is the conclusion of a six-week journey, a gay-friendly family road trip, to initiate dialogue with mega-church congregations across the nation. In December 2007, organizers of the project - which is called The American Family Outing - invited the leaders of six major mega-churches to match families from their congregations with LGBT families for a meal and conversation. Then, on Mother's Day 2008, the outing began with a visit to Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas.

As of June 16, 2008, The American Family Outing will have met successfully with all six of the churches. The meetings have ranged in size and depth; Lakewood Church welcomed the families to worship but would only meet privately with one of the Family Outing's clergy leaders, Pastor Jay Bakker. In contrast, Bishop Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Georgia met personally with LGBT families from Atlanta and around the country.

'The meetings have been an occasion to clear up misperceptions on both sides and to begin to focus on what we have in common,' says Jeff Lutes, Executive Director of Soulforce and one of the organizers of the American Family Outing.

Lutes and his partner, Gary Stein, along with their three kids, will be participating in the visit with Saddleback Church. Members of the Lutes-Stein family have also visited Lakewood Church and The Potter's House in Dallas. They will also join families visiting Willow Creek Community Church in Illinois on June 8.

'It's not your average summer vacation,' says Lutes. 'But it has been an amazing experience. In the end, we're doing it to make a safer world for our kids, so it's all worth it.'

Clergy leader Jay Bakker will also join the families for the visit with Saddleback.

The American Family Outing is a collaboration between Soulforce, COLAGE, National Black Justice Coalition, and the Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches.

Article adapted by ProudParenting.com from original press release.* Original Report Here -
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHph2G20eetDzjxY_NA0NjTQd9WOFuG7KmC7oazVzIdlc15dUbNqMb01ipANGe7W7KvD7vvrfgGuvB75u3V9Baf6mCDlOp3QG4QCjGgue6cTERsjePAaI5IN420jmHLzQt-s=

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:47 (2012)    Sujet du message: VOILÀ QUE RICK WARREN EN REMET, ENCORE Répondre en citant

VOILÀ QUE RICK WARREN EN REMET, ENCORE

http://www.jamd.com/search?text=Rick%20Warren

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN6yn8FCDiA

6 février 2008

Traduction : Esther Chrétien  
1:00 am Heure de l’Est
© 2008  

Je sais que je semble m’en prendre à Rick Warren.

J’ai écrit un bon nombre d’articles à son sujet.

Comprenez, ce n’est pas personnel.  En fait, si les Rick Warren étaient rares dans nos jours modernes de Chrétienté "porteur d’un but", je ne perdrais pas mon temps avec lui.

Malheureusement, ses paroles, ses gestes et ses actions représentent un mouvement ayant un raisonnement dérangeant par son manque de clarté, ses doctrines non bibliques et son manque discernement dans l’église.

Le dernier appel de Warren est de mettre fin à la pauvreté dans le monde.

Malgré le fait que Jésus (Jesus) Lui-même a dit, dans des paroles rapportées dans trois évangiles différents, que le pauvre serait toujours avec nous, Warren dit qu’il croit que l’éradication de la pauvreté est possible en combinant les efforts des gouvernements, du monde des affaires et des institutions religieuses et en travaillant en harmonie les uns avec les autres.

Alors il fait équipe avec le ONE. Pas le One, mais l’organisation bien nantie, bien publicisée, dotée de célébrité et audacieusement connue comme étant le seul ONE.

Et en quoi consiste le ONE?

Je vais laisser l’organisation se décrire elle-même : le "ONE" - des Américains de toutes les croyances et de toute les couches sociales – unis comme UN – pour aider à faire de la pauvreté une histoire ancienne.  Nous sommes un groupe de plus de 2.4 millions de personnes qui continue de s’accroître, venant des 50 états et de plus de 100 organisations humanitaires à but non lucratif bien connues et embrassant le même but.  ONE augmente la conscience du public à propos des questions sur la pauvreté globale (global poverty), la faim, la maladie et les efforts pour combattre de tels problèmes dans les pays les plus pauvres du monde.   En tant que ONE, nous demandons à nos leaders de faire plus pour combattre l’émergence du SIDA global et de l’extrême pauvreté.  ONE croit qu’en allouant plus d’argent du budget des États-Unis envers les besoins de bases tels que la santé (health), l’éducation, l’eau potable et la nourriture transformerait le futur et les espoirs d’une génération entière dans les pays les plus pauvres du monde".

Il y a plus, mais vous comprenez le point.  ONE est à propos de promouvoir la confiscation forcée de la propriété par le gouvernement et la redistribution de cette propriété basée sur le besoin.  Dans un temps plus innocent, cela s’appelait du socialisme ou du communisme.

Sur un vidée de YouTube, vous pouvez regarder Rick Warren expliquer comment vous devriez vous joindre à lui en signant avec le One :

Mais, là encore, comprenez-moi bien.  Rick Warren n’est pas le seul dans cette entreprise.  Il n’est pas la seule personne dans l’église qui nous disent de mettre notre foi dans des institutions faites de mains d’hommes telles que les gouvernement et le monde des affaires et les agences internationales et les méga-organisations charitables pour résoudre les problèmes que Dieu seul peut résoudre.

Voici une liste partielle de quelque uns des co-conspirateurs dans cette cause de fraude spirituelle :

Bread for the World Institute
World Concern
World Vision
American Baptist Churches, USA
AERDO
Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
Church World Service
CrossRoads
Emergent Village
The Episcopal Church
Episcopal Relief and Development
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Habitat for Humanity
Lutheran World Relief
Mennonite Central Committee
Nazarene Compassionate Ministries
Operation Blessing International
Opportunity International
Presbyterian Church USA
Sojourners
The United Methodist Church
World Relief

J’ai contribué dans quelques unes de ces organisations.  Plusieurs d’entres elles sont responsables de faire un excellent travail.  Mais le problème ici est qu’elles ont toutes fait un pacte avec le diable.

Une fois qu’elles signent avec une mission pour extraire par la force la richesse des payeurs de taxes des U.S.A., elles ne sont plus dans les affaires charitables mais dans les affaires de coercition (extorsion).

De plus, ce genre d’activité par l’église ne remplit pas le commandement biblique de nourrir l’affamé, vêtir le dénudé et guérir le malade.

Voici le rôle de l’église que Jésus nous a enseigné.  C’est la responsabilité de l’individu.  Ce n’est par les affaires du gouvernement – du moins pas avant que Jésus Lui-même revienne et règne de Son trône terrestre.

Les Rick Warrens de ce monde sèment la confusion parmi l’église de telle manière qui nous rendra tous – particulièrement aux U.S.A. – moins libre dans le futur.  Et lorsque nous sommes moins libres à cause du fardeau de supporter le monde entier, nous serons alors moins libres en tant que peuple de répandre l’Évangile et d’accomplir notre commandement biblique de nourrir l’affamé, vêtir le dénudé et guérir le malade.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=55682

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:48 (2012)    Sujet du message: THERE GOES RICK WARREN, AGAIN Répondre en citant

THERE GOES RICK WARREN, AGAIN

http://www.jamd.com/search?text=Rick Warren

VIDEO :    
Posted: February 06, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008  

I know it seems like I'm picking on Rick Warren.

I've written a number of columns about him.

Understand it is not personal. In fact, if Rick Warren were unusual in modern-day, "purpose-driven" Christianity, I wouldn't even bother mentioning him.

Unfortunately, his words, deeds and actions represent a movement of disturbingly unclear, unbiblical and non-discerning reasoning within the church.

Warren's latest calling is to end poverty around the world.

Despite the fact that Jesus Himself said in words recorded in three different gospels that the poor would always be with us, Warren says he believes the eradication of poverty can be accomplished through the combined efforts of governments, businesses and religious institutions working in harmony with one another.

So he has teamed up with ONE. Not the One, mind you, but the well-funded, well-publicized, celebrity-endowed organization known audaciously and only as ONE.

And what is ONE all about?

I'll let the organization describe itself: "ONE is Americans of all beliefs and every walk of life – united as ONE – to help make poverty history. We are a campaign of over 2.4 million people and growing from all 50 states and over 100 of America's most well-known and respected non-profit, advocacy and humanitarian organizations. As ONE, we are raising public awareness about the issues of global poverty, hunger, disease and efforts to fight such problems in the world's poorest countries. As ONE, we are asking our leaders to do more to fight the emergency of global AIDS and extreme poverty. ONE believes that allocating more of the U.S. budget toward providing basic needs like health, education, clean water and food would transform the futures and hopes of an entire generation in the world's poorest countries."

There's more, but you get the point. ONE is about promoting the forcible confiscation of property by government and redistribution of that property based on need. In another more innocent time, this was known as socialism or communism. Today, this form of legalized theft is often confused with compassion and philanthropy.

You can watch Rick Warren explain why you should join him in signing up with One on this YouTube video:

But, again, don't get me wrong. Rick Warren is hardly alone in this enterprise. He's hardly the only person in the church telling us to put our faith in manmade institutions like governments and businesses and international agencies and mega-charities to solve problems God alone can solve.

Here's a partial list of some of the other unindicted co-conspirators in this case of spiritual fraud:

Bread for the World Institute
World Concern
World Vision
American Baptist Churches, USA
AERDO
Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
Church World Service
CrossRoads
Emergent Village
The Episcopal Church
Episcopal Relief and Development
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Habitat for Humanity
Lutheran World Relief
Mennonite Central Committee
Nazarene Compassionate Ministries
Operation Blessing International
Opportunity International
Presbyterian Church USA
Sojourners
The United Methodist Church
World Relief

Some of these are organizations to which I have contributed. Many of them are responsible for doing excellent work. But the problem here is that they have all made a deal with the devil.

Once they sign on with a mission to extract wealth from U.S. taxpayers by force, they are out of the charity business and into the coercion business.

Furthermore, this kind of activity by the church does not fulfill the biblical commandment to feed the hungry, cloth the naked and heal the sick.

This is the church's role, Jesus taught us. It is the individual's responsibility, Jesus taught us. It is not government's business – at least not until Jesus Himself returns and rules from His earthly throne.

The Rick Warrens of the world are sowing confusion within the church in ways that will make all of us – particularly in the U.S. – less free in the future. And when we are less free because of the burden of supporting the entire world, we will also be less free as a people to spread the Gospel and to fulfill our biblical commandment to feed the hungry, cloth the naked and heal the sick.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=55682

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:02 (2012)    Sujet du message: IS RICK WARREN IGNORING SIN IN SEARCH FOR "PEACE"? Répondre en citant

IS RICK WARREN IGNORING SIN IN SEARCH FOR 'PEACE'?

Jim Brown - OneNewsNow - 7/29/2008 7:30:00 AM

Christian broadcaster and author Tom McMahon says evangelical pastor Rick Warren's belief that the church must take the lead in solving the world's problems of poverty, disease, and war cannot be reconciled with the scrïptures.

Pastor Warren will be hosting an interfaith meeting next month http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/Default.aspx?id=189618 ith 30 Christian, Jewish, and Muslim leaders "to discuss cooperation for the common good of all Americans." Warren's P.E.A.C.E. plan mobilizes churches to address global problems. But McMahon, president of The Berean Call ministry, says the popular Christian author is introducing evangelical Christianity to the social gospel that he learned from his mentor, social scientist Peter Drucker.

"As a Christian, as a biblical Christian, I have real concerns about this because I don't find this in the scrïptures," McMahon explains. "You see, it's true the world has all kinds of problems, but he's working on the symptoms and avoiding the root cause, which is the sin nature of humanity. So how can you work with all kinds of people [who are] called 'people of faith,' but it's not biblical faith?"

McMahon contends that only the biblical gospel can change the heart of man, and that Warren is compromising that by working with people who reject the gospel of Christ. He says that although Pastor Warren claims his life's calling is "to proclaim the gospel truth of salvation in Jesus Christ," it is doubtful that gospel will be proclaimed at the interfaith meeting.

"I believe that Rick has a low view of prophecy," McMahon contends. "Well, I think he needs to heed the words of Jesus [in Luke 18:8]: 'When the Son of Man cometh shall He find faith upon the earth?'  Well, 'people of faith' yes, but certainly not the faith that Jude exhorts true believers to contend for."  

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/Default.aspx?id=192888

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: IN THIS ISSUE - P2 Répondre en citant

IN THIS ISSUE - P2

Presumed Presidential Nominees McCain and Obama to Make First Joint Campaign

Appearance on August 16

Rick Warren, 'gay' advocate team up to host Obama-McCain
Rick Warren Says "great Spiritual Awakening" Coming
Heresy Among Evangelicals Who Have Abandoned Christ To Lead Others Astray
Religious Americans: My faith isn't the only way
Tony Blair on mission to unite religions
Tony Blair's Leap of Faith
Yale hosts high-level Christian-Muslim dialogue
Spain: Interfaith summit ends with 'Madrid declaration'
Video urges Saudi monarch's killing for dialogue with Pope
A New Obsession With Angels
An Open Letter To Wagner, Joyner
The Shack: Christian Novel Is Surprise Best Seller
THE SHACK, "Elousia," & the Black Madonna
God's quid pro quo?
Relatives of televangelist prosper
Television ministry challenges probe
Free Quran coming to your doorstep?
Church holds service over communion wafer desecration
In Harlem, Shock and Anger at Pastor's Removal
Hindu chants invocation in Colorado Senate
Presbyterian Assembly votes to drop homosexual clergy ban
Jewish-Presbyterian Ties at 'New Low'
Georgia church tempts worshippers with $500 gas raffle
Holt ministry celebrates its love of God - and beer
Moses was high on drugs: Israeli researcher
Uninvited, Gay Bishop Attends Conference Anyway
Conservative 'peacemaker' to lead Southern Baptists
Southern Baptists worried by decline in baptisms
Russia: Ex-Traffic Cop Says He's Jesus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RICK WARREN, 'GAY' ADVOCATE TEAM UP TO HOST OBAMA-MCCAIN

Joint appearance at Saddleback Church co-sponsored by faith group challenging 'right'

Posted: July 26, 2008
12:00 am Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Hillary Clinton greeted by Rick Warren before her speech at Saddleback Church in November (WND photo)

The upcoming joint appearance by Sens. Barack Obama and John McCain at Rick Warren's evangelical Saddleback Church is co-sponsored by a left-leaning group led by a Unitarian-Universalist minister who once headed her denomination's homosexual advocacy office.

Meg Riley is the board president of Faith in Public Life, whose board members include other theological liberals, including a pro-abortion Muslim leader and a Jewish rabbi, reported OneNewsNow.

The group's stated vision hints at its challenge to the influence of the so-called religious right, saying it "envisions a country in which diverse religious voices for justice and the common good consistently impact public policy; and those who use religion as a tool of division and exclusion do not dominate public discourse."

The blog Watchers Lamp noted Faith in Public Life offers a list of faith-based groups on its website that promote the homosexual-rights agenda
http://www.faithinpubliclife.org/content/issues/glbt/ .

Warren told OneNewsNow, a Christian Internet site, he's not troubled by the association with a group at odds with his church's conservative evangelical theology.

"Really we just are ... co-hosting [the event]," Warren said, noting Faith in Public Life came up with the idea.

"Actually, we're in total control of the format, the program, the questions," he said. "It's at our church; and so it's not their event, it's our event."

Warren will moderate the event with the presumed Republican and Democratic presidential nominees Aug.16 at Saddleback Church's Civil Forum on Leadership and Compassion. He said the forum will be "a civil and thoughtful format absent the partisan 'gotcha' questions that typically produce heat instead of light." Issues, he suggested, would include poverty, HIV/AIDS, climate and human rights.

Warren said that, at the candidates' request, the two-hour forum will be held in a non-debate format and open to all media. Both candidates want the questions to be posed exclusively by Warren, instead of a panel or members of the audience. Obama and McCain will each have an hour to converse with Warren, beginning with Obama, as determined by a coin toss.

As WND reported, Obama's appearance in 2006 at Saddleback's Global Summit on AIDS and the Church stirred controversy when some evangelicals objected to a pro-choice Democrat being given the pulpit of a church that opposes abortion. At last year's AIDS summit, in November, Sen. Hillary Clinton gave a warmly received speech while Obama and McCain were among several candidates who presented taped messages via satellite.

In addition to the Civil Forum event, Warren will convene an interfaith meeting at the church for some 30 Christian, Jewish and Muslim leaders to discuss "cooperation in projects for the common good of all Americans."

Warren, author of the mega-best-seller "The Purpose Driven Life," told OneNewsNow he does not believe the biblical Gospel is compromised by working with non-Christians in efforts to promote the "common good."

"Now, I don't happen to agree with Muslims," Warren said, 'and I don't happen to agree with Jewish people, and I don't even agree with all of the things Catholics believe, but I ... can work with them on doing something like stopping AIDS, because we all believe sex is for marriage only."

In the candidates' forum, Warren plans to focus on issues political reporters often ignore, such as how the candidates view the Constitution. One question might be, he told OneNewsNow, "Is it a quote 'living document' that can be changed, that can be reinterpreted with each generation as things change? Or is it a truth written in granite that is a standard by which we evaluate everything else, and you don't change it unless we amend it?"

A Warren critic, evangelical pastor Bob DeWaay, author of the book "Redefining Christianity: Understanding the Purpose Driven Movement" and founder of the apologetics ministry Critical Issues Commentary, says he believes Warren is operating under the mistaken notion that uniting all religions to fight problems like AIDS and poverty will "warm people up" to Christianity.

But he admits many evangelicals have a strong affinity for Warren.

"He's a very likeable guy on the surface, and I think pastors and Christians think, 'Well, look at this, if he can get all these people on board and he can build a big church and he's popular, and maybe if we get on board with that, some of that will rub off. Maybe we'll learn how to have a bigger church and how to be popular,'" DeWaay said in an audio report on his website.

But DeWaay often reminds people "Jesus told us that the world would hate us."

"Okay, so something's seriously wrong if we do achieve popularity with the world," he said.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70604

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE ILLUMINATI COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS BUILDS A GLOBAL SPIRITUALITY Répondre en citant

Théocratie Occulte: définition.  Mythologie Ancienne 1. Un mélange de plusieurs divinités ou des attributs divins dans une personnalité; aussi un mélange de divinités différentes.

Murray New English Dictionary

Ayant temporairement failli à inaugurer son nouvel ordre global par la force militaire, les Illuminati ont maintenant décidé de relâcher une puissance beaucoup plus grande dans sa poursuite des ses buts malfaisants et dictatoriaux : La puissance de la Spiritualité Globale.

Pour y parvenir, le principal organe politique et économique des Illuminati, le Conseil socialiste pro-Zioniste sur les Relations Étrangères (‘Council on Foreign Relations - CFR), a nommé, en tant que membres, deux agents clés - deux hommes qui sont à la tête des groupes Chrétiens évangéliques les plus influents d’Amérique.  Je réfère au Pasteur Rick Warren, du Saddleback Community Church en Californie, et au Dr. Richard Land, le potentat religieux régnant et la tête à claques de la Convention Baptiste Sudiste.

Le Conseil Illuminati du Foreign Relations (‘CFR’) a enrôlé les services de ces évangélistes, le Pasteur Rick Warren (gauche) et Richard Land (droite) pour diriger des dizaines de millions de Chrétiens évangéliques dans une croisade globale ayant pour but de convertir l’humanité à la Nouvelle Spiritualité Globale.

Rick Warren, appelé le ‘Pasteur d’Amérique’ par les médias contrôlés par les Illuministes, a à son actif plus de 100,000 assemblées et pasteurs qui ont signé leur allégeance à son Mouvement Nouvel Äge.  Pendant ce temps, on entend Richard Land sur plus de 600 stations radiophoniques et il est un conférencier important des conclaves Baptistes Sudistes.

Rick Warren – La Marionnette du CFR, le ‘Pasteur d’Amérique’

L’élite du CFR a assigné leur comparse religieux, M. Warren, pour la tâche d’amener l’Afrique et plusieurs Musulmans du monde dans les rangs des Illuminati.  Warren a récemment été entraîné par le néo-con Juif du CFR à la résidence de Bush, la maison Blanche, et a été envoyé en Syrie où il a fraternisé avec la fraternité et le leadership de cette nation Musulmane.

Warren a également été choisi par le milliardaire Juif Zioniste, Rupert Murdoch, à qui on a donné une heure pour louanger Warren au cours d’un reportage spécial intitulé, ‘Est-ce que Rick Warren Peut Changer le Monde ?’  Ce documentaire vidéo, diffusé sur les ondes radiophoniques néo-cons Juives de Murdoch, Fox-TV News, était une bouffonnerie pour prôner le ministère de Warren et spécialement ses croisades Africaines de propagande.

Pendant ce temps, le média d’information contrôlé par les Juifs a collaboré à faire du livre nouvel agiste classique de Rick Warren, ‘The Purpose-Driven Live’, un bestseller #1 du New York Times.

Richard Land du SBC un Environnementaliste Dévoué

Le Président du ‘Southern Baptists Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission’ (Commission Sudiste Baptiste sur l’Éthique et la Liberté Religieuse), le Dr. Richard Land, a été choisi par l’élite du CFR pour une promotion après qu’il ait prouvé aux Illuminati sa loyauté vile dans deux domaines importants : (1) le Zionisme; et (2) l’Environnementalisme.  Richard Land, supposément un conservateur religieux, est étrangement un globaliste associé à Jim Wallis, le chéri libéral et chef du ‘Masonic-oriented Sojourners group’ (groupe ayant une orientation Maçonnique).

Land est également un ardent Zioniste et un partisan avec Falwell, Hagee, Vines et d’autres, du suprématisme raciste Juif et Israélien.  Il est l’évangéliste clé pour l’environnementalisme.  Land enseigne essentiellement que Jésus est mort sur la croix pour sauver la Mère Terre et pour sauver les âmes humaines.  Land dit que la ‘Grande Commission’ comprend l’enseignement de l’environnementalisme tout autant que du traditionnel message de Jean 3:16.  

Les Illuministes aiment cela lorsque le partisan néo-con et défenseur Zioniste, Richard Land, fait la promotion de l’Évangile de la Mère Terre tout en siégeant sur son empire.  Pour le moment, le Dr. Land, tout comme d’autres qui ont été recrutés par le CFR, continue de prêcher Jésus.  Mais avec le temps, on s’attend à ce lui et le SBC vont modérer leurs points de vue exclusiviste pour accommoder le nouveau modèle spirituel d’Unité et de Diversité qui a été approuvé par le CFR, un modèle qui maintient que Jésus est seulement un chemin parmi plusieurs autres.

Avec l’aide des serviteurs globalistes comme Warren et Land, l’élite Illuminati CFR, a façonné un nouvel Évangile, la Spiritualité Globale.  Ce nouveau message évangélique a été rapidement incorporé dans les nouvelles versions de la Bible récemment imprimées.  Rick Warren utilise des citations de ces nouvelles versions, y compris la Version du Nouveau Siècle (‘New Century Version’) ainsi que ‘Le Message’, dans ses livres ‘Purpose-Driven’.

Dans cette édition de leur journal d’influence, le CFR a annoncé son intention d’utiliser les leaders - qu’ils ont choisis pour être leurs marionnettes, - dans la communauté évangélique afin de réaliser leur plan pour un ordre d’unité globale et pour une Théocratie Occulte.

Tout est Dieu : Enseignement Central de la Spiritualité Globale

Dans un dernier effort pour la domination globale et le règne totalitaire, le CFR, dont le siège social est à New York au ‘Harold Pratt House’, a décidé d’utiliser la religion pour manipuler les masses.

Richard Haass, président du CFR, est un Juif.

Le nouvel évangile du CFR et ses associés évangéliques maintiennent que ‘Toutes Choses Sont Une’.  Donc, la prière du ‘Notre Père’, telle que citée dans la version de la Bible du Nouvel Age et dans ‘Le Message’ - que l’on retrouve dans les livres de Rick Warren, - utilisent la phrase occulte très bien connue, ‘comme il en est dans les cieux, il en sera ainsi sur terre’.  Dans la King James, nous trouvons une phraséologie bien différence : ‘Que Ton Règne vienne. Que Ta Volonté soit faite sur terre, comme au ciel’.  

Chaque étudiant de l’occulte reconnaît cette devise, ‘comme il en est dans les cieux, il en sera ainsi sur terre’.  Cette ancienne formulation occulte, enseignée à partir des jours du dieu Égyptien/Grec, Hermès, apporte avec elle la doctrine que toutes choses sont Une, qu’il n’y a pas de Dieu en dehors de nous, que le ciel et la terre sont maintenant et ont toujours été une unité, et que nous, nous-mêmes, sommes collectivement ‘Dieu’.  La terre est Dieu, les étoiles sont Dieu, la nature est Dieu, Tout est Un.  Tout est Divin.

Bien entendu, ceci est du panthéisme ; c’est de l’Hindouisme classique et du Nouvel Age.  Ce nouvel évangile a une gigantesque signification pour les Illuminati car elle détrône le Dieu externe.  La nouvelle théologie réunit toutes les divinités et les croyances.  Elle réfute toute idée d’un ciel et d’un enfer séparés.  Elle fait de la planète terre quelque chose de sacrée et de divin, et elle intronise l’Homme en tant que Dieu incarné.

C’est essentiellement le vieux mensonge dont parle la Bible dans Genèse, dans lequel Lucifer a promis aux rebelles Adam et Ève, ‘Vous serez comme des dieux’.  C’est le mensonge prophétisé dans 2 Thessaloniciens 2 qui s’accomplira entièrement dans les derniers jours, le mensonge dans lequel le monde entier croira et sera damné.  C’est le mensonge qui est décrit par l’Apôtre Paul comme étant la Grande Séduction.  Ce mensonge représente la Grande Apostasie, la grande perdition qui a été prophétisée.

Théocratie Occulte – Le Mélange de Divinités

Peu après le début du vingtième siècle, Lady Queensborough d’Angleterre a écrit un livre merveilleusement descrïptif qui démasquait cette philosophie déceptive et persistante.  Elle l’a appelée la ‘Théocratie Occulte’, qu’elle définit comme étant une combinaison Luciférienne, ou mélange, de sociétés secrètes et de dogmes religieux anciens pour produire une mixture œcuménique mortelle qui se présente comme un danger énorme et global.

Voici maintenant qu’arrivent les nouveaux évangéliques, choisis comme prophètes du 21e siècle par le CFR, des apôtres de l’évangile de la Spiritualité Globale, dans un vêtement reluisant, prêchant avec ferveur la même doctrine incroyable et occulte :  Comme il en est dans les cieux, il en sera ainsi sur terre.

Cette doctrine de la Religion Mystérieuse, ‘comme il en est dans les cieux, il en sera ainsi sur terre’, et son but d’établir une Théocratie Occulte est symboliquement illustrée (voir Codex Magica) par le plancher à carreaux blancs et noirs et par l’aigle à deux têtes de la Franc-maçonnerie ; on peut le voir dans la forme du dieu de la religion Romaine, le Janus à deux faces, dans le yin et le yang du Tao Oriental, et dans l’Étoile de David à six pointes des Juifs, qui est composée de deux triangles superposés.  Elle représente la menace défiante de Lucifer qui se vante avec arrogance, ‘Je monterai au ciel, J'élèverai mon trône au-dessus des étoiles de Dieu’ (Ésaïe 14 :13)

La principale directive, ou enseignement, de la nouvelle Spiritualité Globale des Illuminati est illustrée dans ces quatre symboles.

Leur Destinée est le Gouffre de l’Enfer

Que les dirigeants sataniques des Illuminati et du CFR qui complotent en secret fassent attention, et que leurs marionnettes globalistes religieuses, Rick Warren, Richard Land et les autres prennent note.  Lorsque Lucifer aura fini son bluff chimérique, après qu’il aura déclaré en blasphémant, ‘Comme il en est dans les cieux, il en sera ainsi sur terre’, Ésaïe, le puissant Prophète de Dieu, a immédiatement prononcé le jugement sur le Malin : ‘Mais tu as été précipité dans le séjour des morts, dans les profondeurs de la fosse’. (Ésaïe 14 :15)

Et il en sera ainsi pour tous ceux qui se joignent à eux pour participer à cette Théocratie Occulte.  Ces disciples du diable seront récompensés pour leur rébellion impure contre Dieu et contre Son Oint.  ‘Car Dieu amènera toute oeuvre en jugement, au sujet de tout ce qui est caché, soit bien, soit mal’. (Ecclésiastes 12 :14)

NOTE : ‘Power of Prophecy’ a fait la compilation de ses recherches de vérité sur Rick Warren et son Mouvement ‘Purpose-Driven’.

Cliquez ci-dessous pour commander maintenant !
http://www.texemarrs.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=…
CASSETTE : http://www.texemarrs.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
CD :
Screen=PROD&Store_Code=catalog&Product_Code=pop_5106_cd

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:08 (2012)    Sujet du message: CAN RICK WARREN CHANGE THE WORLD? Répondre en citant

CAN RICK WARREN CHANGE THE WORLD?

by Sandy Simpson, 8/20/06

With the recent rash (and I use that word physically) of Rick Warren appearances all over the TV networks, touted as the man who is going to save the planet, I have finally reached my maximum saturation point.  I just want to address one statement that Warren made on Fox, though I could go into his appearances and what he taught in ultimate detail as I have in the past. But this one statement is more than enough to illustrate that Rick Warren is trying to change the world through his use of diaprax and his INCREDIBLE lack of discernment.

“I would trust a pastor or a rabbi of a synagogue or an imam of a Muslim mosque more then I would trust a government or NGO.” (Can Rick Warren Change the World? Fox Video – video time 2:15 Aug.19, 2006 Fox News).

Six points ...

(1) The title of the show on Fox was "Can Rick Warren Change the World?".  Rick Warren does not have a mandate from God to change the world.  Christians have a mandate to preach the Gospel and disciple all nations, being light and salt to the world.  We do NOT have a mandate to fix the problems of the world, to take over the NGOs of the world, nor should any Christian make that boast.  Yet Warren makes those boasts over and over again in a variety of ways. He is simply following the agenda of his mentor C. Peter Wagner who has been teaching this Latter Rain/Dominionist agenda to a whole generation of Fuller Seminary graduates like Warren, stating that Christians must "overthrow the governments" of the world.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/dominionismexposed.html
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/arise.html

(2) We are to place our trust in God, not in man.

(3) At this time in history Warren' ludicrous statement claiming we should "trust" Islamic Imams of any type is unconscionable.  Islamic Imams have taught a whole generation of Muslims to hate Israel and the West, to either convert or kill "infidels" in obedience to their false god and their false scrïpture, and who are raising funds for Islamo-fascists and hiding them in Mosques.

(4) The problems of bad governance and bad non government organizations (NGOs) PALE in comparison to the threat of the false religion called Islam in the world today.  Anyone who has studied their Bible knows this.  But Warren doesn't mention the Bible or Jesus Christ very often, and especially when he is on worldwide television programs.

(5) Rick Warren has NGOs of his own including PurposeDrivenLife.com and Saddleback, so does he not "trust" himself?

(6) Warren is really using the Hegelian Dialectic (diaprax) to try to persuade people that religion, apparently of ANY variety, has the answers to the problems of the world as opposed to governments and NGOs.  The problem is that God has instituted governments (Rom. 13:1) and we are to obey our leaders and the laws they uphold (Tit. 3:1).  What God has NOT instituted is the false religion of Islam.

The not-so-subtle message for people is that we all need to trust blowhards like Warren who come along with a quasi-relgious message, made palatable by Rick sticking his finger into the wind of public opinion. Warren publishes materials and establishes programs that cater to the "felt needs" of people, full of the self-esteem building messages he learned from his mentor Robert Schuller.  What came off in Warren's recent TV blitz was the size of his head (not literally, but figuratively this time) ... the man has an ego that just won't quit!

Men like Warren can cause true biblical Christians to become discouraged.  Why does God allow these men to prosper?

Look at Psalm 73.  When you despair because of the schemes of unfaithful, egotistical, and wicked men then realize that God is your strength and portion.  Those who have sold themselves for a buck will perish.  Those who ride the beast and bring the world into idolatry and harlotry will ultimately be judged.  Put your trust in Jesus Christ.  Be faithful to Him, declare His works (not those of Rick Warren) and the Lord will hold you in His right hand!

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/psalm73.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:32 (2012)    Sujet du message: RW POINTS NETWORK FOLLOWERS TO CONTEMPLATIVE "SABBATH" Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN POINTS NETWORK FOLLOWERS TO CONTEMPLATIVE "SABBATH"

On October 1st in his weekly e-newsletter, Rick Warren points followers to Pete Scazzero's contemplative "Sabbath" experience. In the article, "Why Can't We Stop!" http://legacy.pastors.com/RWMT/default.asp?id=362&artid=11426&expan… , Scazzero states: "One of the keys to our freedom is a rediscovery of Sabbath-keeping - a radical, countercultural, essential spiritual formation practice for us as pastors." While many readers of this article may think that Scazzero is simply encouraging Christians to make sure they take a day of rest each week, what they probably don't know is that Scazzero is a strong proponent for contemplative mystical prayer. And contemplatives don't just believe in a day of rest - they believe in entering what they call the silence or sacred space through repetitive mantra-like prayer.

Scazzero has been the topic of several Lighthouse Trails articles, largely because of his books which heartily promote the mystics and their prayer style as well. 1 In Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (the book that is featured on Rick Warren's website), Scazzero points readers to some of the most prolific teachers of eastern-style meditation, many of whom are outright panentheists such as Meister Eckhart, Basil Pennington, and Tilden Edwards. Scazzero also gives instruction on meditative practices such as lectio divina and "centering down." In a two-part expose' of Scazzero's book, documentation shows clearly that his "emotionally healthy spirituality" is anything but healthy. (Part One http://foolsonly.blogspot.com/2006/11/ehs-part-1.html , Part Two)

Interestingly, in the article Rick Warren posts, Scazzero says: "As one theologian stated, 'To fail to see the value of simply being with God and 'doing nothing' is to miss the heart of Christianity." What he doesn't tell readers is who this "theologian" is: Catholic "theologian" Leonard Doohan. Scazzero may have seen the quote in Lynne Babb's book, Sabbath Keeping, a book where Babb recommends readers turn to panentheist and universalist Tilden Edwards for further spiritual guidance. It is Edwards (founder of Shalem Institute) who says: "This mystical stream [contemplative prayer] is the Western bridge to Far Eastern spirituality" (from his book, Spiritual Friend).

When Scazzero says "simply being with God" and "doing nothing," he is referring to what contemplatives call entering the silence or putting the mind into a stillness. It is not surprising that Rick Warren resonates with such language. One of the people Warren and his wife Kay look up to is mystic Henri Nouwen, who had a huge affinity with mysticism. This state of stillness (of the mind) is a common theme among contemplatives. Contemplative advocate Beth Moore says: "[I]f we are not still before Him [God], we will never truly know to the depths of the marrow of our bones that He is God. There's got to be a stillness."2 However, the mind cannot naturally be put into a still state, and this is where mantra meditation, or focusing on the breath or particular words comes into play. There cannot be this stillness of the mind without some form of mantric-like practice. This is why all "evangelical" contemplative proponents endorse the mystics. But this state of stillness is the same state entered by Hindu mystics, Buddhist mystics, and New Age mystics. And that realm entered is NOT the realm of God but rather is a demonic realm.

On Scazzero's website, he offers the following link to an interview he recently had with Canadian radio host Drew Marshall where they talk about Emotionally Healthy Spirituality and its connection to contemplative mysticism: radio interview http://www.emotionallyhealthy.org/media/audioplayer.asp?title=Drew Marshall… In the interview, Scazzero says that Christianity needs monasticism, which he identifies as that which has come from the Desert Fathers http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/desertfathers.htm .

Drew Marshall is a proponent of contemplative spirituality and has no doubt influenced many Canadians in this direction. Ironically, Drew Marshall interviewed Lighthouse Trails http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/desertfathers.htm editor Deborah Dombrowski on May 27th, 2006. He has since removed the interview link from his site, but in that interview Marshall defended contemplative spirituality. He believes that those who see dangers with this spirituality are in a small and legalistic minority.

Also on Scazzero's website is a link called "contemplative spirituality" http://www.emotionallyhealthy.org/resources/books.asp in which he recommends many contemplative mystics such as Thomas Merton, Henri Nouwen, Robert Webber, Richard Foster, and Phyllis Tickle. It is Thomas Merton who likened the contemplative experience to an LSD trip. 3

Rick Warren's promotion of Pete Scazzero is not an isolated incident. He has been promoting contemplative mystics for many years, as Lighthouse Trails has documented often. With potentially tens or even hundreds of millions of people now part of the Purpose Driven network, Warren's promotion of contemplative spirituality will have far-reaching effects. And as long as popular Christian leaders endorse, sponsor, and work with Rick Warren rather than warn others about him and his teachings, they are responsible with him for the proliferation of contemplative/emerging spirituality and the dangerous deception that comes with it.

Related Information:

Greg Laurie Connects Purpose Driven to a Move of God - Gives Financial Support http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/index.php?p=1125&more=1&am…

Saddleback Church IS a Contemplative Church http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/index.php?p=1118&more=1&am…

About Spiritual Direction
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/spiritualdirection.htm

Lighthouse Newsletter

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:46 (2012)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN : PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE GAY AGENDA Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN: PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE GAY AGENDA

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Is the gay agenda simply just another pawn in Rick Warren's global Purpose Driven PEACE Plan? As a Southern Baptist pastor, does Rick Warren sympathize with homosexuality or does he refute it?

Apparently, it depends on what country Rick Warren is promoting his Purpose Driven PEACE plan. Let's take a look at Rick Warren's geographically-driven position on homosexuality.

Rick Warren on homosexuality in Uganda:

Uganda: Gay Row -U.S. Pastor Supports Country On Boycott
"The Church of England is wrong and I support the Church of Uganda(CoU) on the boycott", Dr Warren said on Thursday shortly after arriving in Uganda. The Bishops are protesting the Church of England’s tolerance a homosexuality.

U.S. Megachurch Pastor Supports Ugandan Bishops' Lambeth Boycott
Popular American pastor Rick Warren said recently that he supports the decision made by Ugandan bishops to boycott the landmark Anglican conference to be held later this year in England.

Rick Warren's geographically-driven position on homosexuality will serve him well since he is rolling out the Purpose Driven PEACE plan in Uganda.

Rick Warren on homosexuality in North America :

Are the Ugandan bishops aware of Rick Warren's North American position on homosexuality?

1997: Warren spoke at the "Schuller Institute For Successful Church Leadership" where 80+ gay/lesbians were in attendance.

2004: The Southern Baptist Convention votes for withdrawal from the The Gay Friendly Baptist World Alliance:

"We can no longer afford in this particular day, when the press for 'gay marriage' is on, to be in an alliance of any kind with denominations which support 'gay marriage' in any form or fashion." Paige Patterson told messengers during the Executive Committee's report at SBC annual meeting.

In response, Rick Warren told reporters at the Baptist World Alliance’s Centenary Congress that the withdrawal of Southern Baptists from the BWA was a “silly” mistake. “I see absolutely zero reason in separating my fellowship from anybody,” he declared. Noting he has theological differences with many of the diverse denominations that invite him to speak, Warren added, “That doesn't stop me from fellowshipping with them.”

2007: Rick Warren’s global AIDS conference refuses to address homosexuality and "gay" promiscuity as prime contributors to the spread of HIV. Warren fails to call those in the lifestyle to repent, and fails to lead them out with the Gospel.

From the CNW press release: Pro-Family Coalition Issues ‘World AIDS Day’ Appeal to Rick Warren to Address Homosexuality and ‘Gay’ Promiscuity in Effort to Stop Pandemic:

It is noble that Rick Warren cares so much for the Africans living 10,000 miles away from his church who are infected with AIDS. It is tragic, though, that he and others like him have not spoken out forcefully against the holocaust of homosexuality and the dozens of bathhouses in California where so many men are getting sick and dying.- James Hartline

Rick Warren's geographically driven position on homosexuality no doubt will find acceptance where ever he plants his global Purpose Driven PEACE flag. As long as alternate lifestyle advocates ignore Warren's duplicity, the gay agenda will be just another purpose driven pawn in Warren's quest to build the global faith sector.

http://watcherslamp.blogspot.com/2008/04/rick-warren-playing-both-sides-of-…

AUTRES LIENS SUR LE SUJET :

5 Responses to “Rick Warren Takes Aggressive Step Towards Embracing Homosexuality”
http://healtheland.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/rick-warren-takes-aggressive-step-towards-embracing-homosexuality/

Interview With Rick Warren

http://transcrïpts.cnn.com/TRANscrïptS/0512/02/lkl.01.html  

In Response To ... Rick Warren on the Bible

http://www.brucegourley.com/writings/inresponseto/rickwarrenbible.htm

Free the Saddleback One
Unless of course, that person is Obama, who, like Warren, opposes same-sex marriage. - (WRONG, THEY BOTH PUSH FOR THE GAY AGENDA - Maria)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/comment…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:57 (2012)    Sujet du message: HUMANISTE OU FAUX PROPHÈTE? Répondre en citant

HUMANISTE OU FAUX PROPHÈTE?

Traduction difficile.

Si vous optez pour l'approche humaniste, Rick Warren pourrait être votre réponse … mais si vous êtes un Chrétien né de nouveau, qui a placé son âme, sa vie et son esprit dans les Mains de Jésus, prenez garde … Warren est un faux prophète, qui pourrait très bien conduire les  "élus" à la dérive.

Pas une fois je ne l’ai entendu lire ou ne l’ai entendu donner le simple plan du salut de Dieu au public, mais de "dépendre" totalement sur soi-même; comme si tout ce dont vous avez besoin de faire est de vous tourner vers une "vie poussée par un but" … ?????

En un mot …. Cela est purement de "l’excrément de bovin" non altéré.  Jésus nous a dit qu’IL et seulement Lui, est le chemin vers le Père.  

Chrétiens, prenez garde …. Warren vous ment, et pour le perdu, il les dirige joyeusement sur le chemin de l’Enfer sans Dieu.  Cherchez-Le, pendant qu’il reste du temps.

Wndbear

============ ========= ========= ========= =========  

Un message daté du 02/10/2009, 11 :22 A.M.

JimStrode@msn.com écrit :  

À mesure que vous voyageons sur le chemin de la vie, parfois nous lisons un message comme celui qui est ci-dessous; j’avais trouvé ce livre et je n’avais jamais trouvé le temps de le lire, je vais le lire maintenant.

Pour quelque raison, j’ai été conduit à lire ceci; je venais juste de lire un autre message de la même personne qui m’a envoyé celui-ci.

L’autre message était à propos de la Constitution et les pouvoir du Congrès.

Ma question est, nous en tant que Chrétiens, sommes-nous supposés de chevaucher la ligne et essayer de vivre sur les deux côtés.  Servir Jésus et Satan en même temps.

La bible, la Constitution, sont la fondation de l’Amérique.  Il y a des gens qui sont en poste présentement et qui veulent les brûler et les détruire toutes les deux.  Présentement, nos enfants sont entraînés à suivre les pas d’Hitler et ses Chemises Brunes.  Est-ce que nous allons simplement rester assis et laisser cela arriver?  Est-ce que nous restons juste assis et laissons ces 2 merveilleux documents être bannis et détruits?  Qu’est-ce qu’au juste sommes nous supposés faire dans le Nom de Jésus et de votre Pays?  Pour moi les deux vont main dans la main.  

C’est ici que j’ai de la difficulté, la plupart des Américains, y compris les Chrétiens, parlent de religion mais ils ne prennent jamais le temps de lire les Documents de la Fondation de leur Pays, mais sont rapides à condamner quiconque croit dans la Constitution et la Charte des Droits.  J’ai entendu dire que la Religion est la raison principale pourquoi les Milices sont au garde à vous.  Cela et la peur, combien de temps avant que devienne illégal le fait de lire les écritures? Ferez-vous la même chose que vous avez fait avec la Constitution?

Y-a-t-il eu un temps où les Chrétiens sont allés dans la bataille pour la liberté?  Si c’est le cas, comment se fait-il que les Chrétiens semblent condamner quiconque dans la Milice? Et non seulement cela, ils se lèvent pour dire qu’ils ne sont pas dans la milice!  Cela me démontre qu’ils n’ont jamais lu les Documents de la fondation de ce pays.  J’en connais qui les ont lus et qui manquent encore de courage pour se lever pour leur pays.  Ils sont ceux que je déteste le plus.  Pour vous, que veut dire ‘Pour Dieu et le Pays’, ou est-ce que cela a quelque signification pour que vous le compreniez?

Je ne peux faire autrement que de me demander combien d’Américains seront renvoyés des portes de perles pour avoir été des Chrétiens à moitié.  

Obéir aux gens en autorité sur vous??? Est-ce que cela veut dire que s’ils sont des satanistes ou qu’ils supportent le fait de tuer des bébés et se regroupent entre gens de même sexe, vous êtes supposés obéir aux gens en autorité sur vous?  Je ne le crois pas, cela serait en conflit direct avec RÉSISTER À L’ENNEMI.  Prenons ma famille.

Je crois fermement dans ‘Pour Dieu et pour le Pays’, que tous acceptent la Bible, mais laissez mois mentionner que la Constitution et la Milice me considèrent comme une menace pour leur sécurité.  Le gouvernement va tuer tout le monde dans la maison, c’est ce à quoi chaque homme dans la Milice a à confronter, cela ne compte pas que la Constitution dise que nous sommes tous dans une Milice, ils vont la ‘flusher’ si cela plaît au gouvernement.

Nous savons tous qu’il y a des hommes et des femmes diaboliques en autorité sur nous, après tout nous avons votés pour eux, alors qu’est-ce que l’on fait, obéir à la Bible et à la Constitution ou s’effondrer de peur et prétendre que cela ne nous concerne pas.

Jim Strode  

[TheRevolutionaryCoalition]

HUMANIST OR FALSE PROPHET?  

If you buy the humanistic approach, Rick Warren might be your answer .... but if you are a true born again Christian, who has placed his soul, life and spirit into the Hands of Jesus, be aware ... Warren is a false prophet, that very well could lead even the "elect" astray.  

Not once have I ever read or heard him give out God's simple plan of Salvation to the public, but "depend" totally on oneself; as if all you need to do is turn yourself into a "purpose driven life" ... ?????    

In a word.... that is pure unadulterated "bovine excreta".  Jesus told us that HE and only He, is the way to the Father.  

Christians, beware .... Warren is lying to you, and to the lost, leading them merrily on their way to a Godless Hell.  Seek Him, while there is yet time.

Wndbear  

============ ========= ========= ========= =========  

In a message dated 2/10/2009 11:22:12 A.M. Central America Standard ,
JimStrode@msn. com writes:

As we travel down life's road, some times we read a message like the one below, I have this book and never found the time to read it, I will now,

For some reason, I was led to read this, I had just read another from the same person that sent this one.

The other was about the Constitution and powers of the Congress.

My question is this, are we as Christians supposed to straddle the line and try to live on both sides, Serve Jesus and Satan at the same time.

The bible, the Constitution, are the foundation of America , There are people that is in office right now that wants both burned and destroyed. Right now, our Children are being trained to follow the very foot steps of Hitler and his Brown Shirts. do we just sit and let this happen, do we just sit and let these 2 great documents be banned and destroyed. Just what are you supposed to do in the Name of Jesus and your Country. To me they both go hand and hand.

This is where I have a hang up, most Americans, including Christians spout off about religion but never take the time to read the Founding Documents of their Country, but are quick to condemn any one who believes in the constitution and Bill of Rights.  I have heard the saying that Religion is the main reason that the Militias are at a stand still. That and fear, how long will it be before reading the scrïptures will be illegal. Will you do the same thing as you have with the Constitution.

Was there ever a time when Christians went into actual battle, for Freedom and Liberty, if so, why is it that Christians seem to condemn any one in the Militia, not only that but will stand up and claim they are not in the militia, this shows me they have never read the Founding Documents of this Country. I know some that have read them and still lack the courage to stand up for their Country. These are the ones I detest the most. Just what does, For God and Country mean to you, or does it have any meaning that you can understand.

I can not help but wonder just how many Americans will be turned away from the pearly gates for being half ass Christians.

Obey people of Authority over you??? does this mean if they are Satanists or support killing babies and surround them selves with same sex, people with authority over you, you are supposed to obey. I don't think so, it would be in direct conflict with RESIST EVIL. Let us take my Family for instance..

I very strongly believe in ,For God and Country, every one accepts the Bible, but let me mention the Constitution and Militia, they consider me as a threat to their safety, Government is going to kill every one in the house. that is what every man in the Militia has to confront, it don't matter that the Constitution says we are all in a Militia, they would flush it if it pleased the Government.

We all know that there are evil men and women with authority over us, after all we voted for them, so what do we do, obey the Bible and Constitution or cringe in fear and pretend it don't concern us.

Jim Strode    

[TheRevolutionaryCoalition]

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:58 (2012)    Sujet du message: RW S'EXCUSE AUPRÈS DE SES AMIS HOMOSEXUELS.... Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN S'EXCUSE AUPRÈS DE SES AMIS HOMOSEXUELS ET AFFIRME QU'IL N'AURAIT JAMAIS SOUTENU LE PROJET DE LOI ANTI MARIAGE GAY

NDLR: Rick Warren, chantre des églises "à bas seuil", s'est vu remettre les clefs d'un nombre considérable d'églises évangéliques en francophonie à travers sa campagne "40 jours pour l'essentiel". Celui qui a dit la prière de bénédiction lors de l'investiture d'Obama est étrangement libéral dans sa rétractation. On appréciera, dans la suite de l'article en anglais donné en lien, la remarque pertinente du pasteur méthodiste Jim Garlow: "Historiquement, quand des institutions ou des individus se rétractent de leurs convictions bibliques, c'est principalement pour des raisons de respectabilité. En d'autres termes, ils se soucient plus de ce que les gens pensent d'eux que de ce que Dieu pense d'eux." Ci-dessus, le message de Rick Warren 2 semaines avant le vote de la Proposition 8.

La pasteur de megachurch Californien Rick Warren a présenté ses excuses à ses amis homosexuels pour ses commentaires en faveur de la "Proposition 8". Il affirme maintenant n'avoir "jamais soutenu" l'amendement en faveur de l'institution du mariage.

En direct lundi dernier sur CNN dans l'émission de Larry King, le pasteur Warren s'est excusé pour son soutien de la Proposition 8 qui soumettait au vote des californiens la protection du mariage. Il a déclaré n'avoir "jamais été et ne pas être un activiste anti-homosexuel ou anti-mariage homosexuel".

Pourtant, 2 semaines avant le vote qui avait banni le mariage gay de Californie, Rick Warren avait fait une déclaration claire en faveur du mariage lors d'un message adressé aux membres de sa megachurch: "Nous soutenons la Proposition 8, et si vous croyez ce que la Bible dit sur le mariage, vous devez soutenir la Proposition 8".

>>> lire la suite
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=481280 (en anglais)

>>> Suivre la "tempête" causée par la déclaration de Rick Warren (web anglophone)
http://news.google.com/news?pz=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=rick+warren+prop+8      

http://www.blogdei.com/index.php/2009/04/10/4839-warren-s-excuse-homo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:59 (2012)    Sujet du message: A PURPOSE DRIVEN GENOCIDE : RICK WARREN AND GAYS IN AFRICA Répondre en citant

A PURPOSE DRIVEN GENOCIDE: RICK WARREN AND GAYS IN AFRICA

April 7, 2009 at 17:42:24
by Daniel Vojir  

Larry King's Show Was Unexpectedly Blanketed With a Heavy Layer of Rick Warren Snow Job!

Last night, when Larry King hosted Rick Warren, I couldn't believe I heard Warren go on and on about his not being anti-gay, having "gay friends", about never overtly supporting Prop 8 (!?!) and how he knew "gay leaders" who know the real Rick Warren.

In my article of 3/29 titled I Hope Rick Warren Fails, I voiced my fear of the man. Today, I am declaring myself to be an official enemy of Rick Warren. And not because of the Larry King appearance. Unless someone can produce evidence to the contrary, I believe Rick Warren to be a key leader of Christofascism who wishes the total annihilation of homosexuals worldwide.

Alright, I'm a crackpot. But please hear me out.

First, there's a sequence of events:

Back in August, when I wrote about the lack of compassion people like Rick Warren had towards gays during the early Age of AIDS in a post titled An Open Letter To The Mrs. Rick Warrens of America. I sent a link to Kay Warren's CAO (Chief AIDS Officer) Elizabeth Styffe. I received a warm response letter that now looks like too much BS.

I hear you and hurt for the terrible ways that people have suffered alone. Meeting you, a person living with HIV, is what I love to do everyday. And you're right, churches with an HIV ministry are tragically rare and were horrifically absent early on in the Pandemic.

We're trying to change that reality and are giving our lives to help mobilize the church...and people everywhere to care and act and engage. Then after a dozen mea culpas: As a member of the Orange Country HIV Planning Council, I am constantly learning and working with Kay to make an impact and care and engage others in doing the same. We want your feedback...people living with HIV are our passion.

After I received this fatuous email, I then sought permission to post a copy for my blog. Surprise! Never heard from her again. I posted it anyway.

Then came the '08 campaign, the "Forum" bringing together Obama and McCain, the war over Prop 8 and Warren's endorsement. Any semblence of tolerance for this man began to errode. Of course, the invocation at Obama's inauguration fueled more suspicions, but what really sent me on the trail of this post's subject was Warren's statements about homosexuality in his website - the ones that are still there as well as the ones that were yanked out. No matter what he said about "gay friends" he stuck to his Purpose Driven motto: "Whatever it takes."

And now an indication (to me) that he supports homosexual genocide.

To start this form of genocide, he has enlisted two African brutes: President Paul Kagame of Rwanda and President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni of Uganda. In both republics, homosexual acts are illegal, with Uganda's penalty being life imprisonment.

So this is the serious question: just how much influence does Warren have on these two countries? Listen to Ann Garrison's interview on KPFA last January. It certainly casts a shadow over "I have gay friends! I've been to their houses for dinner!" Both Rwanda and Uganda were declared the world's first "Purpose Driven" nations. BFD.

Warren's influence has suppressed HIV prevention funds, giving only to those agencies who stress "abstinence only." The way the two nations are going, however, it might not be long before homosexuality is declared punishable by death.

From 365gay.com 4/06/09:

Sex between two people of the same sex already is a criminal offense in Uganda - punishable by life imprisonment - although there are no records of any recent convictions.

Now the government is prepared to expand the law, making it a criminal offense to be gay. The legislation would make any public display of being gay a crime. International human rights and LGBT groups have called on Kampala to drop the bill and repeal the sodomy law.

Last month the Obama administration formally endorsed a U.N. declaration calling for the worldwide decriminalization of homosexuality. (emphasis mine)

To the Rick Warrens of the world, an act like that will never do. As a prime example of their hatred, Uganda’s leading Muslim cleric called for gays to be rounded up and marooned on an island in Lake Victoria until they die. Yep, that's Uganda, The Purpose Driven Nation.

So, has Warren set his sights on any other nations as "Purpose Driven?" How about these countries where the penalty for being gay is death:

Somalia ... Sudan ... Mauritania ... Nigeria ... Iran ... Iraq ... Jordan... Saudi Arabia... United Arab Emirates... Yemen

Or where homosexuality is illegal:

Comoros ... Djibouti... Eritrea... Ethiopia... Kenya... Malawi... Mauritius... Mozambique... Seychelles... Tanzania... Zambia... Zimbabwe... Angola... Cameroon... Principe... Algeria... Egypt... Libya... Morocco... Tunisia... Botswana... Lesotho... Nambia... Swaziland... Benin... Burkina Faso.. The Gambia... Ghana Guinea... Liberia... Mali... Niger... Senegal... Sierra Leone... Togo

That makes THIRTY-NINE African countries Rick Warren can play God in. Thirty-nine potential Purpose Driven nations. Thirty-nine areas where gays will be beaten, imprisoned and (possibly) executed. You'll never hear Warren applauding Obama's endorsement of the U.N. declaration.

But what you might hear is "Go ahead. Whatever it takes."

Just a thought.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/A-Purpose-Driven-Genocide-by-Daniel-Vojir-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 23:04 (2012)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN CALLS FOR CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM PARTNERSHIP Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN CALLS FOR CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM PARTNERSHIP

Sarah Karush - Associated Press Writer - 7/6/2009 7:35:00 AM

WASHINGTON, DC – Defying some of his fellow conservative Christian critics, one of the most prominent religious leaders in the country told several thousand American Muslims on Saturday that "the two largest faiths on the planet" must work together to combat stereotypes and solve global problems.

"Some problems are so big you have to team tackle them," evangelical megachurch pastor Rick Warren addressed the annual convention of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).

Warren said Muslims and Christians should be partners in working to end what he calls "the five global giants" of war, poverty, corruption, disease, and illiteracy.

Warren, founder of Saddleback Community Church in Orange County, California, is the author of The Purpose Driven Life, which has sold more than 30 million copies worldwide. His willingness to show support for U.S. Muslims is a huge gain for the community, which has endured intense scrutiny since 9/11.

A Southern Baptist, Warren has a record of upsetting fellow Christian conservatives by calling old-guard evangelical activists too partisan and narrowly focused. Ahead of his speech Saturday, bloggers who follow Warren had already denounced his appearance at the convention as cozying up to extremists.

Warren acknowledged the controversy during his 20-minute speech.

"It's easier to be an extremist of any kind because then you only have one group of people mad at you," he said. "But if you actually try to build relationships — like invite an evangelical pastor to your gathering — you'll get criticized for it. So will I."

In his speech, Warren also urged Muslims and Christians to speak out against stereotyping of any group and to respect each other even while disagreeing. Addressing Muslims who "have been in America for many generations now," he urged them to help "the newcomers learn what it means to be American."

Based in Plainfield, Indiana, ISNA is an umbrella organization for Muslim groups across the country. The annual convention, now in its 46th year, regularly draws more than 30,000 people for lectures, prayer, and socializing.

Many in the crowd were drawn to the session by prominent Muslim scholars such as Sheik Hamza Yusuf of the Zaytuna Institute in Berkeley, California.

Ann Zahra, 42, said she had never heard of Warren before Saturday but agreed with much of his speech. "The basics are the same," said Zahra, of McLean, Va. "No religion teaches cruelty or disrespect or hatred."

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/Default.aspx?id=592930

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 23:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: "PURPOSE-DRIVEN" PASTOR RICK WARREN WILL BE ADDRESSING THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA!" Répondre en citant

"PURPOSE-DRIVEN" PASTOR RICK WARREN WILL BE ADDRESSING THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA!

June 24, 2009  

Rick Warren IS doing exactly what he said he would do -- rebuild the Tower of Babel at which all religions of the world can worship!

NEWS BRIEF: "Rick Warren to Speak at Islamic Society Convention" http://www.worldviewtimes.com/article.php/articleid-5072/Brannon-Howse/Eric… , by Eric Barger, World View Times, June 21, 2009

"It shouldn't shock us but this Sunday (June 21) the Indianapolis Star will run a feature story reporting that Rick Warren (author of The Purpose Driven Life and Pastor of Saddleback Church in southern. California) is going to be a featured speaker at the annual convention of The Islamic Society of North America http://www.isna.net/Conferences/pages/Annual-Convention.aspx , July 3-6 in Washington, DC. Warren's picture currently appears on the groups website. I do wonder what sort of Purpose Driven church, er, ah, make that 'mosque growth' tips Warren will share with the conference participants? Is peace at any cost worth it Rick?"

We should not be surprised at this Ecumenical effort by Rick Warren, for he clearly told his church a number of years ago that he intended for his "Purpose Driven Movement" to spiritually rebuild the Tower of Babel! Mac Dominick, Cutting Edge author, reveals this sober truth in the book shown above, "Rebuilding The Tower of Babel".

Do you remember the infamous Tower of Babel? We read the story in Genesis 11:1-9.

"AND THE whole earth was of one language and of one accent and mode of expression ... 4And they said, Come, let us build us a city and a tower whose top reaches into the sky, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered over the whole earth." (Genesis 11:1; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary)

The Tower of Babel was intended, among other things, to be a common worship center which would have permanently united the world at that time. The construction of the Tower was possible only because everyone spoke the same language. But, the issue before us today is the heart and the intent of Nimrod and his leadership: they wanted to keep the peoples of the world united and they correctly believed that a common religion was the best method to accomplish that goal.

But, God was very unhappy over this turn of events, so He took strong action which stopped the construction in its tracks.

"And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. And the Lord said, Behold, they are one people and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do, and now nothing they have imagined they can do will be impossible for them. Come, let Us go down and there confound (mix up, confuse) their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." (Genesis 11:5-8; Ibid.)

The destruction of the Tower of Babel was an act of God's sovereign Will. Therefore, it is of great significance that Rick Warren -- under the leadership of Illuminati banker, Peter Drucker -- has now set out to unite the world's religions so completely that the "Tower of Babel" can be spiritually rebuilt!

This is the true inner heart of Rick Warren. Doubt it not.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/newsletters/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 23:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: AN OPEN LETTER TO RICK WARREN TO ISLAMIC AUDIENCE Répondre en citant

AN OPEN LETTER TO RICK WARREN TO ISLAMIC AUDIENCE

by Jan Markell
Olive Tree Ministries

On July 5 the Washington Times online reported that Pastor Rick Warren told his Islamic audience, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA,) that he envisions "a coalition of faith." Whether Pastor Warren knows this or not, this is just another term for the coming one-world religion outlined in Revelation 13. It is further outlined in Revelation 17. I have not taken on the issue of Rick Warren all that often, but after reading what the Washington Times has to say about his message to a group of spiritually lost Muslims, I feel I must address this in an open letter to who many say is the most influential pastor in America and some would say the world.

Pastor Warren, you pleaded with 8,000 Muslim listeners on Saturday, July 4, to work together to solve the world's greatest problems by cooperating in a series of interfaith projects. You said, "Muslims and Christians can work together for the common good without compromising my convictions or your convictions."

Pastor Warren, you needed to compromise the convictions of the Muslims in attendance. To just say that "My deepest faith is in Jesus Christ" was not enough to a thoroughly lost crowd. The hour is too late to withhold a gospel message without which they will face a Christless eternity, and you will be held accountable. The "world's greatest problems" will always be with us and the Bible says so in Matthew 26:11. Sin is at the root of them. I have to conclude you are more interested in ecumenical unity and solving AIDS, poverty, and other social issues. Last Saturday you were given a golden opportunity that 99.9% of American Christians could never get.

You said you were not interested in interfaith dialogue, but you seize every opportunity to talk to all religions and you always leave out the gospel. You even address Jewish groups but you tell them how to grow a mega-synagogue like your own church, Saddleback. In this "can't we all get along?" generation, you usually leave out the only good news left: There is salvation in Christ and Christ alone (Acts 4:12), and the hour is late, so make a conscious decision to be a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. Click here to read this entire article http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs019/1101818841456/archive/110263097695… .

Related:
Rick Warren speaking to Islamic group with terror ties
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/index.php?p=1545&more=1&am…

Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, and other Christian Leaders Invite Muslims to Share "Common Love for God"
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletter112607.htm#LETTER.BLOCK7

Rick Warren's new reformation to include Islam:

"Who's the man of peace in any village--or it might be a woman of peace - who has the most respect, they're open and they're influential? They don't have to be a Christian. In fact, they could be a Muslim, but they're open and they're influential and you work with them to attack the five giants. And that's going to bring the second Reformation."--Rick Warren, May 2005, Pew Forum on Religion
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/rw2ndreformation.htm

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletter071409.htm

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 23:08 (2012)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN, LEONARD SWEET, AND SWEET'S "NEW LIGHT" LEADERS Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN, LEONARD SWEET, AND SWEET'S "NEW LIGHT" LEADERS

by Warren Smith

LTRP Note: While some Christian leaders are issuing warnings about New Age figures such as Oprah, Eckhart Tolle, and A Course in Miracles, this same new (age) spirituality (under a "Christian" disguise) is being promoted and embraced right in the Christian church by popular Christian teachers and authors.

"Rick Warren, Leonard Sweet, and Sweet's 'New Light' Leaders" (from A "Wonderful" Deception)

by Warren Smith

Quantum spirituality bonds us to all creation as well as to other members of the human family. . . . This entails a radical doctrine of embodiment of God in the very substance of creation. . . . But a spirituality that is not in some way entheistic (whether pan- or trans-), that does not extend to the spirit-matter of the cosmos, is not Christian.1--Leonard Sweet
Shortly after Deceived on Purpose was published, I came across a book titled Quantum Spirituality: A Postmodern Dialectic written by Rick Warren's "Evangelical" colleague Leonard Sweet. Also, around the same time, I was given a cassette tape set of a presentation Sweet had done with Warren in 1995. Their recorded discussion is titled The Tides of Change and was packaged as part of an ongoing series called "Choice Voices for Church Leadership." At the time this audio project took place, Sweet was a Christian author, Methodist minister, and the Dean of the Theological School at Drew University. According to information on the tape set, this presentation was about ministry on the emerging "new frontier."2

Challenging pastors to make changes in their ministry to meet the emerging postmodern culture and the changing times, Sweet and Rick Warren present themselves not only as pastors but also as modern-day change agents. In their conversation together, Sweet enthusiastically remarked to Warren: "I think this is part of this New Spirituality that we are seeing birthed around us."3

In listening to this cassette-tape series, I found it interesting that Leonard Sweet was talking about the birth of a "New Spirituality" with Rick Warren way back in 1995. Since 9/11, "New Spirituality" is the term that most New Age leaders are now using instead of "New Age Spirituality." By simply removing the word "Age" from "New Age Spirituality," the "New Age Spirituality" has suddenly become the "New Spirituality." Emerging church figures like Sweet, Brian McLaren, and others are also employing the term "New Spirituality." They use it to describe the "new" Christianity they are practicing as "New Christians" and "New Light leaders."4 What has become clear over the last decade is that the "New Spirituality"--with its bottom line belief that God is "in" everything--is, in reality, the foundational New Age "hub" for the coming New World Religion. This panentheistic New Age/New Spirituality teaching that God is "in" everything will be the "common ground" melting pot belief that the coming New World Religion will ultimately rest upon.

In The Tides of Change, it is clear that Rick Warren and Leonard Sweet are working toward a "New Reformation" of the church.5 But as I read Sweet's book Quantum Spirituality: A Postmodern Apologetic, I quickly discovered that Sweet's New Reformation is really just a New Age re-formation of biblical Christianity--a New Spirituality. And his New Age/New Spirituality take on things is just one more reason to be concerned about the further New Age implications that are already so present in Warren's Purpose Driven movement.

Serving Two Masters

Although I was not previously familiar with Leonard Sweet, I knew that his book, Quantum Spirituality, had raised some concerns about his apparent affection for New Age teachings. When I began reading through Quantum Spirituality, I could see why people were concerned.

Highly intellectual and well-read, Leonard Sweet almost dares you to keep up with him as he charges through the spiritual marketplace. Operating at lightning speed and quoting from countless books and articles, he will impress many readers with his quick wit and spiritual insights. However, as he treacherously dives into New Age waters and challenges his readers to go there with him, serious problems arise within his "postmodern apologetic."

In reading Quantum Spirituality, I recalled the Sermon on the Mount when Jesus warned that you can't serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). Leonard Sweet may be a professing Evangelical Christian, but he also simultaneously praises New Age authors and their teachings. Observing Sweet's obvious New Age slant to Christianity, I was not surprised to see that he was one of the featured speakers at a 2007 leadership conference at the Crystal Cathedral.6 He also co-led two small-group workshops with Warren in 2008.7

New Light Leaders?

While some Leonard Sweet defenders have argued that Sweet's hybridized postmodern "New Light" apologetic flies right over the heads of "old light" "fundamentalist" types, the facts tell a much different story. What I learned in reading Quantum Spirituality is that Sweet is in the process of trying to transform biblical Christianity into a quantum/postmodern/New Light/New Age/New Spirituality. Without apology, Sweet writes that he is part of a "New Light movement" and he describes those he especially admires as "New Light leaders."8

In the "Acknowledgments" of Quantum Spirituality, Sweet expresses his deep gratitude and admiration to various "New Light leaders" that he openly praises as "the most creative religious leaders in America today."9 Included in his group are a number of New Age leaders I am very familiar with--most particularly Willis Harman, Matthew Fox, and M. Scott Peck. Sweet describes these three men--along with all the others cited--as "extraordinary" and "great" New Light leaders. He goes so far as to say that they are his "personal role models" and "heroes" of the "true nature of the postmodern apologetic." Sweet writes:

They are my personal role models (in an earlier day one could get away with "heroes") of the true nature of the postmodern apologetic. More than anyone else, they have been my teachers on how to translate, without compromising content, the gospel into the indigenous context of the postmodern vernacular.10
But many of the men Leonard Sweet acknowledges have compromised the "content" of the Gospel by translating it into the "postmodern vernacular" of a New Age/New Spirituality. For example, Willis Harman, Matthew Fox, and M. Scott Peck have all played leading roles in the building and popularizing of today's New Age/New Spirituality movement. Therefore, how can these three leaders be Sweet's "role models" and "heroes"? Sweet's praise of these men says all you need to know about his "postmodern apologetic." Rather than commending these New Age/New Light leaders, a self-professing Christian leader like Sweet should be warning the church about them. A brief look at these three "New Light leaders" and their teachings will make this very clear. (This is an excerpt from chapter 10, A "Wonderful" Deception by Warren Smith. To read entire chapter, click here. http://www.newagetograce.com/awd.htm )

Notes:
1. Leonard Sweet, Quantum Spirituality: A Postmodern Apologetic (Dayton, OH: Whaleprints for SpiritVenture Ministries, Inc. 1991, 1994), p. 125.
2. Rick Warren and Leonard Sweet, The Tides of Change, op. cit, introductory information sheet.
3. Ibid.
4. Tony Jones, The New Christianity, op. cit., pp. 2, 40; Brian McLaren, Everything Must Change, op. cit., p. 296; Leonard Sweet, Quantum Spirituality, op. cit., p. viii.
5. Rick Warren and Leonard Sweet, The Tides of Change, op. cit.
6. Faith Forward conference in 2007 at Crystal Cathedral with Leonard Sweet, http://www.cathedralgifts.com/20fafoco.html.
7. For information on the small-group workshop at the 2008 Saddleback Small Groups conference: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/index.php?p=988&more=1&amp….
8. Leonard Sweet, Quantum Spirituality, op. cit., p. viii.
9. Ibid., p. ix.
10. Ibid., p. viii.

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001hJdqGVnvZJvYrfXGHEwNEhvNOSI…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 23:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: RW ON LARRY KING : CHANGES STATEMENTS ON HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN ON LARRY KING: CHANGES STATEMENTS ON HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE

April 8th, 2009 |  Author: Lighthouse Trails Editors  

California mega-church pastor and author of The Purpose Driven Life Rick Warren says he apologized to his homosexual friends for making comments in support of California’s Proposition 8, and now claims he “never once even gave an endorsement” of the marriage amendment. –from One News Now: “Rick Warren disavows support for Prop. 8″

APRIL 2009 – Rick Warren on Larry King discusses his previous endorsement of California’s proposition against gay marriage.

VIDEOS : http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=321

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 00:18 (2012)    Sujet du message: WARREN JESUS, MUSLIM JESUS, OR BIBLICAL JESUS, WHICH ONE IS THE REAL JESUS? Répondre en citant

GLOBAL PEACE PLAN

WARREN JESUS, MUSLIM JESUS, OR BIBLICAL JESUS, WHICH ONE IS THE REAL JESUS?

By James Sundquist

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLidriD-l14&feature=player_embedded

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 15:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: DR. AMEN, RICK WARREN'S WEIGHT LOSS DOCTOR, PUSHES MEDITATION AND TANTRIC SEX Répondre en citant

DR. AMEN, RICK WARREN'S WEIGHT LOSS DOCTOR, PUSHES MEDITATION AND TANTRIC SEX

It's all old pagan practices and the same spirit of demons.

MADISON, Wis., Jan. 25, 2011 /Christian Newswire/ -- Rick Warren kicked of his weight loss Daniel Plan on January 15. He plans to lose 90 pounds in 2011. Three doctors helped him kick off the program . One of the doctors was Dr. Daniel Amen.

Dr. Daniel Amen promotes false meditation and tantric sex. (In our first news release, "Rick Warren Teams up with Swedenborg Cult Follower Dr. Oz," we mistakenly said he promoted Reiki. That was an editing error.)

From Dr. Amen's blog, he said, "My favorite form of meditation is called Kirtan Kriya...I'm going to shut my door and meditate. If you want to join me, here's how you do it. This twelve-minute meditation involves chanting the following simple sounds -- "saa" "taa" "naa" "maa" -- while doing repetitive finger movements."

Kirtan Kriya is a meditation chant exercise originating from Kundalini Yoga. Kirtan Kriya involves chanting and using finger poses. This simple exercise is supposed to allow a person to relax.

Dr. Amen says he is a Christian. It is troubling that a doctor would promote false meditation. The Bible outlines how we are to pray while meditating on Bible passages.

Christian Investigator President Steve McConkey states, "Every year, new teachers come up with something new and put a Christian label on the new thing. It is as if they believe the Bible's instruction on mental health is deficient."

Dr. Amen, an Oral Roberts University School of Medicine graduate, and Tantric sex expert TJ Bartel produced a six CD series called "Create More Passion Tonight."

According to TJ Bartel's website, "This course will give you the underlying neuroscience of intimate connection, mixed with the ancient Tantra art of healing...suggestions on what you can do right now to improve your lovemaking skills."

Tantric sex is taught in Buddhism and Hinduism. Tantric gurus educate and prepare couples to have meaningful sex by supposedly harnessing and maximizing personal energy for better sex.

Steve McConkey believes Christians are embracing a dangerous practice in Tantric sex, "The Bible gives good advice for sex. Read the Song of Solomon. Is the Bible deficient?"

Steve McConkey is the President/Founder of 4 WINDS which offers the news/apologetics site Christian Investigator (CI). Also, CI produces articles that are distributed worldwide on important issues. CI is the first news/apologetics site offered by a sports ministry. See
http://www.christianinvestigator.com/ which was re-done last week.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/5708516031.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 15:28 (2012)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN TEAMS UP WITH SWEDENBORG CULT FOLLOWER DR. OZ Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN TEAMS UP WITH SWEDENBORG CULT FOLLOWER DR. OZ

New age gospel

MADISON, Wis., Jan. 13, 2011 /Christian Newswire/ -- On January 15, Rick Warren will kick-off a 52-week Daniel Plan to become healthier with Dr. Mehmet Oz, a follower of cult leader Emmanuel Swedenborg.

According to Warren's website, his church will host a 52-week course to stress losing weight and becoming healthier. The kick-off event will include Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Daniel Amen, and Dr. Mark Hyman. All three have Eastern spiritual connections.

Dr. Mehmert Oz is a follower of Emmanuel Swedenborg according to The New Church website. He has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show and is Professor of Cardiac Surgery at Columbia University.

He is inspired by Emmanuel Swedenborg, a cult leader who died in 1772 in Sweden. Swedenborgianism has up to 50,000 members worldwide according to the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry website. They deny the atonement, the trinity, and the deity of the Holy Spirit.

They believe all religions lead to God and that Christianity must go through a rebirth. Also, they do not believe in a personal devil. They believe the Bible is not inspired and that when people die, they become an angel or an evil spirit.

Emmanuel Swedenborg had a vision in 1745 where he supposedly saw creatures crawling on the walls. He believed God then appeared to him as a man and told him that he would be the person to promote the new teachings to the world.

The other two speakers are Dr. Daniel Amen and Dr. Mark Hyman. Dr. Amen teaches tantric sex, a Hindu mystical approach to sex. He teaches Eastern religion meditation and energy-based Reiki, a New Age practice. Dr. Mark Hyman promotes mystical meditation based on Buddhist principles.

Christian Investigator President Steve McConkey says, "It is troubling for a top pastor in the United States to promote false teachers. We are living at an all-time low spiritually in the United States with weak leaders. We need to teach basic Bible principles without legalism."

Steve McConkey is the President/Founder of 4 WINDS which offers the news/apologetics site ChristianInvestigator.com (CI). Also, CI produces articles that are distributed worldwide on important issues. CI is the first news/apologetics site offered by a sports ministry. Steve and his wife have been in world-class track and field ministries since 1981. 4 WINDS was started in 1988 and encourages athletes to grow in their Christian faith.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/5298615912.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 15:31 (2012)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN'S NEW HEALTH AND WELLNESS INITIATIVE COULD HAVE PROFOUND REPERCUSSIONS ON MANY Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN'S NEW HEALTH AND WELLNESS INITIATIVE COULD HAVE PROFOUND REPERCUSSIONS ON MANY

January 11, 2011

In view of the recent violent tragedy in Tuscon, Arizona, Lighthouse Trails wants to reiterate: The purpose of our critiques is in no wise intended to be vitriolic or hateful or to inspire hateful acts against those we write about. We deplore violent, cruel, and unjust acts against any person or groups of persons. Our purpose is to challenge those who are considered to be the leaders of the Christian church in the area of doctrine as it relates to the defense of the Christian faith and the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the Bible puts forth.

" Rick Warren's New Health and Wellness Initiative Could Have Profound Repercussions on Many"

Just ten days after Lighthouse Trails posted its last and most important article of 2010, Rick Warren’s “Apologetics” Weekend Should Apologize for Representing “Another Gospel,”
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=5393 we must issue this Special Report regarding a year-long event that will be kicking off at Rick Warren's Saddleback Church on January 15th.

Near the end of 2010, Rick Warren announced that Saddleback Church would be entering "a Decade of Destiny." He told his congregation that they would be focusing on several key areas, one of them being "health and wellness." The "Daniel Challenge" or the "Daniel Plan" is Saddleback's new health "initiative." On Saddleback's website, it states:

Gods’ Prescrïption For Your Health

Be a part of this transformational debut to be a healthier you!

The kick-off event is next weekend, January 15. We’ll hear from world-renowned doctors on a plan to get healthy and stay that way in the new decade.

Who are the "world-renowned doctors" that will be helping to kick off Saddleback's Decade of Destiny? Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Daniel Amen, and Dr. Mark Hyman. The VIDEO
http://saddleback.com/blogs/communityblog/orange-countys-plan-to-get-healthy-for-life/ on the website states that this program has been "Exclusively Designed for Saddleback Church by Three of the Leading Health Specialists in America."

Let us get right to the point: The three doctors who have put together a 52-week health program for Saddleback congregants are absolute advocates and proponents of not just eastern-style meditation but actual eastern meditation and much much more as this article will reveal. Right off, let us say that if you are thinking perhaps that these doctors will only advise Saddleback on legitimate health advice (exercise, healthy eating, etc.) take a look at this video (taken place at Saddleback) between Rick Warren and Dr. Daniel Amen. Amen intends to help Saddleback participants to have good "brain health," which he firmly believes comes from meditation. In this VIDEO
http://www.rickwarren.com/mc/m/FACA , he openly discusses meditation with Rick Warren.

What are the spiritual underpinnings of the meditation these three doctors are propagating? This report will lay it out for you.

Dr. Amen, founder of Amen Clinics, is the author of over 25 books. He teaches techniques that will improve "brain health," claiming that poor brain health is associated with a host of problems from overeating to depression. As Dr. Amen describes in the video you just saw, he includes meditation (and in fact this is his primary tool) as a way to have a healthy brain.

It is the nature of this meditation that sets Dr. Amen apart from any other individual that Lighthouse Trails has ever written about concerning Rick Warren. In a 6-CD set called Create a More Passionate Night
http://dakalove.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7 , Dr. Amen has teamed up with advanced certified Tantra educator, T. J. Bartel. It is important that you visit Bartel's website to better understand the nature of what he stands for. By the way, when you hear Bartel say "Namaste," this means the god in me bows down to the god in you. We have discussed tantric sex in a number of Lighthouse Trails articles in the past, such as one called What's Sex Got to Do with It?" http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=4803 Please refer to this article if you are unfamiliar with this spiritual practice. In essence, Tantra or tantric sex is the use of Hinduistic-type mysticism during sexual intercourse. Please listen to what Ray Yungen has to say about Tantra and the serious implications of it:

Tantra is the name of the ancient Hindu sacred texts that contain certain rituals and secrets. Some deal with taking the energies brought forth in meditation through the chakras and combining them with love-making to enhance sexual experiences.

Once completely off-limits to the masses of humanity, Tantra, like all other New Age methodologies, is now starting to gain increasing popularity. . . . The potential to impact a very great number of people, especially men, was brought out in an article by a sex worker
http://alternativesmagazine.com/40/sitka.html who incorporates “Tantric Bodywork” into her services. . . . she has turned to Tantric Union to give her clients what she feels is not just sex but “union with the divine.” . . . Now the “multitudes of men” who come to her get much more than they bargained for. In the past, wives and girlfriends needed only to worry about sexually transmitted diseases from cheating husbands and boyfriends, but now their men may instead bring home spiritual entities! (For Many Shall Come in My Name, Yungen, pp. 115-116)

We are sorry to be so frank - but we must - we are dealing with Rick Warren, "America's Pastor" and one of the most, perhaps the most, influential evangelical leaders today. And in just a few days, he will be starting a 52-week health program that has been designed by Dr. Amen, a tantric sex activist! Dr. Amen expresses his strong feelings about tantric in his book, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body:

In my book, The Brain in Love, I wrote about Tantric sexual practices, and was fascinated by the concept . . . I wanted to experience it for myself and thought it would be a wonderful way to enhance my relationship with my wife, Tana. . . . T.J. Bartel . . . became our teacher . . . I felt as if I had to share his knowledge with everyone I knew." (p. 283)

Everyone he knows? Will that include Rick Warren, Saddleback Church, and even overflow to thousands of Purpose Driven churches? That could potentially be millions of people. On the video interview with Rick Warren and Dr. Amen, Warren states that Dr. Amen's resources would be available for those attending the seminar this coming weekend. In almost all of the "resources" by Dr. Amen, he advocates eastern meditation. In some of the books, he devotes many many pages to meditation practices. On page 238 of Amen's Making a Good Brain Great, he states: "I recommend an active form of yoga meditation called Kriya Kirtan. It is based on the five primal sounds saa, taa, naa, maa, aa." He tells readers to repeat these sounds for 12 minutes straight.

Many of you have heard of New Age leader Eckhart Tolle, whose 2008 book A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose was highly popularized by Oprah. Tolle stated that the book's purpose was to bring about a "shift in consciousness" (pp. 6-7). In his earlier book, The Power of Now, he speaks of this "consciousness," what he considers a christ-consciousness:

Christ is your God-essence or the Self, as it is sometimes called in the East. The only difference between Christ and presence is that Christ refers to your indwelling divinity regardless of whether you are conscious of it or not, whereas presence means your awakened divinity or God-essence. (p. 104)

For more on Eckhart Tolle and the great awakening that New Agers seek after for the planet, read Warren B. Smith's 4-part article, " The Great Heretical Idea: Oprah and Eckhart Do the New Age Shift."
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=1850 Dr. Daniel Amen talks about Tolle's The Power of Now in his book, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body, calling Tolle's book "extraordinary."

Dr. Amen's meditation technique of choice is Kriya Kirtan, as we stated above. This is a form of kundalini yoga (see his book,The Brain in Love, p. 146). Those who have studied with discernment the New Age, know that KUNDALINI (OR SERPENT POWER) is the SPIRITUAL "ENERGY" behind meditation. Ray Yungen explains the relationship between kundalini and the chakras:

The chakras act as conduits or conductors for what is called kundalini or serpent energy. They say this force lies coiled but dormant at the base of the spine like a snake. When awakened during meditation, it is supposed to travel up the spine activating each chakra as it surges upward. When the kundalini force hits the crown chakra, the person experiences enlightenment or Self-realization. This mystical current results in the person knowing himself to be God. That is why kundalini is sometimes referred to as the divine energy. According to New Age proponents, all meditative methods involve energy and power, and the greater the power, the greater the experience. (FMSC, pp. 76-77)

Dr. Mark Hyman, one of the three doctors who "designed" the "Daniel Challenge" for Saddleback , is another strong advocate for mystical meditation. In his book, The Ultramind Solution, Hyman emphasizes meditation, saying that it doesn't matter what religion one has to benefit from it (p. 322). Dr. Hyman suggests that "Mindful meditation is a powerful well-researched tool, developed by Buddhists" (p. 384). On the front cover of The Ultramind Solution, sits an endorsement by Dr. Mehmet Oz, the third doctor who will be training Saddleback on health.

Anyone who watches daytime television, in particular Oprah, will know the name Dr. Oz, a highly renowned cardiovascular surgeon. It was Oprah who featured him on her show for five years, making him a household name, which eventually led to his own television show, one of the most popular shows on television.

Last February, Lighthouse Trails posted a piece titled "Dr. Oz Tells Millions of Americans: 'Try Reiki!'" In January 2010, Dr. Oz brought a Reiki master onto his show to demonstrate Reiki and then ended the show saying, “try Reiki”
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=3927 as the #1 “Oz’s Order.” It would make sense that Dr. Oz would tell his viewers to try Reiki - his wife is a Reiki practitioner. One press release related http://www.prweb.com/releases/animal_reiki_master/Dr_Oz/prweb3426604.htm :

Reiki Masters across America and the world had cause for celebration on January 6 when Dr. Mehmet Oz revealed his Ultimate Alternative Medicine Secrets for 2010 during his nationally broadcast afternoon talk show. He ranked Reiki #1. Dr. Oz said, “Reiki is one of my favorites, we’ve been using it for years in the Oz family, and we swear by it.”

As Lighthouse Trails has documented for years, Reiki is a type of "energy healing" that is based on the New Age chakra system and puts those practicing it into contact with the realm of familiar spirits. If this sounds far fetched, listen to what one Reiki master wrote in the Everything Reiki Book:

During the Reiki attunement process, the avenue that is opened within the body to allow Reiki to flow through also opens up the psychic communication centers. This is why many Reiki practitioners report having verbalized channeled communications with the spirit world. (cited in A Time of Departing, p. 97)

Recently, we posted a YouTube VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4N2URu4avY that describes the spiritual consequences of practicing Reiki. The person doing the video told the story of one woman, who after practicing Reiki came into contact with 35 spirit guides, and she was unable to rid herself of them. They told her they would be with her forever. If you have not yet viewed this 10 minute video, it is imperative that you do. Reiki is a catalyst or channel, as stated earlier, into the spirit world. This is not a silly, nonsensical ritual with no meaning. This is serious stuff!

How serious? Consider this: A book titled The Instruction written by Ainslie MacLeod, is described by the publisher as the following:
Have you ever sensed that your life has a deeper, more meaningful purpose--but don't know what it is? If so, you're not alone. To help you and the millions like you, psychic Ainslie MacLeod's spirit guides have given him a systematic approach to uncovering who you really are--and the life your soul has planned for you. They call it The Instruction. Now, for the first time, this unique teaching is offered as a step-by-step program for realizing personal fulfillment. The Instruction will take you through ten "doorways" to unveil the life plan your soul created before you were even born.

In the foreword written by MacLeod, he says the "purpose of the book is to understand the coming shift in consciousness that is poised to sweep the planet. This transformation will affect everyone of us in some way." This book, which is given by spirit guides and lays out the basic foundation for the New Age impressed Dr. Oz so much that he wrote an endorsement for the front cover. He stated: "I recommend this book to those who seek greater spiritual well-being and a better understanding of their life's purpose." Dr. Oz's endorsement is also on the front cover of MacLeod's 2010 book, The Transformation: Healing Your Past Lives to Realize Your Soul's Potential,where he exclaimed: "Ainslie MacLeod is at the frontier of exploration into the soul and its profound influence on our physical selves."

Make no mistake about it - Reiki, meditation, tantric sex - these are very powerful mystical experiences that have the capability to delude and deceive those who are involved with it. While many of the health ideas these three doctors share in their books and DVDs are legitimate (exercise, vitamins, and good diet, etc.), these doctors firmly believe in meditation and want to make it widely accepted and embraced and have interwoven this belief into their programs. As Dr. Amen admitted himself, he wants to tell everyone he knows about meditation. Rick Warren and Saddleback are in danger as could be the millions who Rick Warren influences.

We urge all discerning believers to contact their own pastors and any other pastors or leaders they know to warn them about what is taking place in the name of wellness and fitness in the church. We urge you also to contact ministries who have, in one way or another, either through consent or silence, supported the "new" spirituality that is trying to enter the church and tell them where it leads. The wellness and fitness aspect of this is just another face of this whole movement that is impacting our entire culture.

In this plea, consider what Roger Oakland stated at the end of Faith Undone :
http://www.lighthousetrails.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LTP&Product_Code=FA&Category_Code=BS

There are still pastors and churches dedicated to proclaiming the truth. Find out where they are and support them. If you are in a location where this does not seem to be possible, seek out materials that are available from solid Bible-based Christian ministries and hold Bible studies in your homes.

When Jesus returns, He will not find a utopian world filled with peace but one in shambles, unrest, violence, and war for having forsaken the Word of God, the true Gospel, and the One true God. Rather than being a time when He will praise the world for discovering its christ-consciousness, He will come as a Judge and powerful King (p. 230).

Let us hold fast to the truth, and in considering the fact that compromising our spiritual health and wellness is never the right avenue to physical wellness, remember the words Paul spoke to the Romans. He did not tell them to entertain spirit guides, practice mantra meditation, yoga, or Reiki. This was his instruction to believers:

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12: 1-2

As important as physical health may be, we must remember that our bodies are only temporal. Yes, we should take care of them, but in the process we should not do as Esau did and sell out our spiritual heritage for a bowl of pottage.

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=5580

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 15:44 (2012)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN'S "APOLOGETICS" WEEKEND SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR REPRESENTING "ANOTHER GOSPEL" Répondre en citant

RICK WARREN'S "APOLOGETICS" WEEKEND SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR REPRESENTING "ANOTHER GOSPEL"

Many links to open

December 30, 2010

This is our last Special Report for 2010. It may be the most important article we have written all year. It is long and detailed, but we hope you will take the time to read it. Please consider distributing it to those in your own mailing lists who may be interested in the welfare of the church today.

Editors - Lighthouse Trails Publishing

Lighthouse Trails Research Project

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RICK WARREN'S "APOLOGETICS" WEEKEND SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR REPRESENTING "ANOTHER GOSPEL"

Eight years after the release of The Purpose Driven Life and numerous efforts by discerning Christian believers to warn others of this movement, the Saddleback Apologetics Weekend unveils more clearly than ever the spiritual direction toward which the evangelical church is racing . . .

In September 2009, Rick Warren held his first Apologetics Weekend conference at Saddleback Church. The conference featured some known apologists such as Norman Geisler and Gary Koukl. (It also included contemplative teacher J.P. Moreland.) The conference was a surprise to some who have followed with discernment the teachings and promotions of Rick Warren over the last decade-it seemed out of place for someone who had promoted the emerging church, contemplative prayer, and kingdom-on-earth-now beliefs to be presenting an "apologetics" conference. No doubt, some assumed that Rick Warren was changing his ways. Just a month prior, at the annual Harvest Crusade by Greg Laurie, Chuck Smith (founder of Calvary Chapel) stood in front of thousands and introduced Rick Warren who was sitting on the platform as his "good friend," inviting him to lead the audience in prayer (see video). Just three years earlier, Chuck Smith denounced the Purpose Driven teachings as incompatible with Calvary Chapel teachings and dropped Warren's book from the Calvary Chapel book distribution.

Between the Harvest Crusade and the Apologetics Weekend at Saddleback, both in 2009, it's no wonder some people were thinking Rick Warren and the Purpose Driven movement were now coming into alignment with traditional evangelical thought. But no evidence showed that Warren's focus or direction had actually changed. And one year after the 2009 Saddleback Apologetics Weekend, the 2nd Annual Apologetics Weekend took place and has provided the proof (once again) that Rick Warren's Purpose Driven movement is indeed going down a path that is contemplative, emerging, and even on a ecumenical road to "Rome." The title of the 2010 "Apologetics" conference was "Who is Jesus?" We believe that the "Jesus" represented at this conference is another Jesus with another gospel, as we will show in this article (2 Corinthians 11:4, Galatians 1:8).

Seeing this year's Apologetics Weekend speaker lineup was even a surprise for Lighthouse Trails. Not because we thought Warren's choice of speakers was contrary to what he believes but because it seemed so blatant and obvious.

This report will focus on three of the speakers at Saddleback's 2010 Apologetics Weekend conference: Philip Yancey, Peter Kreeft, and Scot McKnight. By the time readers finish reading this article, we think you may agree that Rick Warren's Apologetics conference should really be titled: "Rick Warren's Emerging Contemplative Road to Rome Apologetics Weekend."

Christianity Today editor-at-large, Philip Yancey, has been the subject of a number of Lighthouse Trails articles for his strong propensity toward contemplative prayer as well as his public statements regarding the homosexual lifestyle. Last week we posted an article about Yancey's upcoming speaking engagement with the "Gay Christian Network." Roger Oakland addresses some of Yancey's views in Faith Undone (p. 215):

In 2004, Philip Yancey accepted an interview with Candace Chellew-Hodge for Whosoever, "an online magazine for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, and Transgendered Christians." When Chellew-Hodge asked Yancey about his views on gays and lesbians in the church, Yancey answered:

"When it gets to particular matters of policy, like ordaining gay and lesbian ministers, I'm confused, like a lot of people. There are a few-not many, but a few-passages of scrïpture that give me pause. Frankly, I don't know the answer to those questions."

My question to Yancey and other proclaiming Christian leaders is why don't you know the answer? The Bible is clear on this matter . . . part of being a Christian is accepting God's Word and trusting that it is truly just that. Yancey may not be an emergent leader, but his beliefs certainly fit with emerging spirituality. The following statement he [Yancey] makes shows he shares a similar disregard for biblical doctrine:

"Perhaps our day calls for a new kind of ecumenical movement: not of doctrine, nor even of religious unity, but one that builds on what Jews, Christians, and Muslims hold in common. . . . Indeed, Jews, Christians, and Muslims have much in common." (source)

Yancey is not just causing confusion over the sinfulness of practicing homosexuality, but he is a strong advocate for contemplative mystical spirituality as well. In his 2006 book (with a 2010 edition with the same basic components), Prayer: Does it Make Any Difference, there is a who's who of mystical prayer and panentheist references some of which are Thomas Merton, goddess worshipper Sue Monk Kidd, Henri Nouwen, Evelyn Underhill, Kenneth Leach, Meister Eckhart, Teresa of Avila, The Cloud of Unknowing, Francis de Sales, Richard Rohr (referring to him as a "theologian - p. 205), and Anne Lamott-not to mention emerging innovators such as Phyllis Tickle, Jurgen Moltmann, and Walter Brueggemann. Yancey frequently references Thomas Merton in the book and recommends his readers turn to Merton (p. 337) and David Steindl-Rast (p. 338) for spiritual guidance. Yancey must have read these authors for he not only recommends them but also quotes from their books. This is not guilt by association but rather guilt by promotion. We could give you almost countless examples of what these authors believe, but let us just briefly look at a few quotes.

In Ray Yungen's book, A Time of Departing, he discloses that: "David Steindl-Rast once asked Thomas Merton what role Buddhism played in his going deeper into the spiritual life. Merton replied quite frankly: "I think I couldn't understand Christian teaching the way I do if it were not in the light of Buddhism" (The Dawn of the Mystical Age, Tuoti, p. 127, ATOD, p. 140).

Even more disturbing is Steindl-Rast's view of the atonement of Christ:

Unfortunately, over the course of the centuries, this [Christianity] has come to be presented in almost legal language, as if it were some sort of transaction, a deal with God; there was this gap between us and God, somebody had to make up for it-all that business. We can drop that. The legal metaphor seems to have helped other generations. Fine. Anything that helps is fine. But once it [the atonement] gets in the way, as it does today, we should drop it. (The Ground We Share, p. 45)

And lastly, we give you this quote by another Yancey author, Richard Rohr:

The term "cosmic Christ" reminds us that everything and everyone belongs. . . God's hope for humanity is that one day we will all recognize that the divine dwelling place is all of creation. Christ comes again whenever we see that matter and spirit co-exist. (source)

It's not just that these authors who Yancey resonates with are individually bad-it's their collective movement that is bad. This is the same movement that Yancey clearly seems attracted to. This is the very reason Lighthouse Trails exists, not to slam people but to warn them where the contemplative, emerging movement will take them-ultimately away from the message of the Cross.

If you are unfamiliar with some of these names we have mentioned in this article, type them into the Lighthouse Trails search engine - what you find will be another "gospel" that is universalistic, mystical, socialistic, and interspiritual. Quoting one of Merton's biographers, Yungen recounts a scenario which reveals Merton's view on the relationship between God and man:

During a conference on contemplative prayer, the question was put to Thomas Merton: "How can we best help people to attain union with God?" His answer was very clear: We must tell them that they are already united with God. "Contemplative prayer is nothing other than 'coming into consciousness' of what is already there." (from Brennan Manning's book, The Signature of Jesus, p. 211)

Ray Yungen explains: "Merton was referring here to his pure glory-of-God-in-everybody worldview. He is not just speaking of Christians. His universalism elsewhere repudiates that fact" (ATOD, p. 83).

For Rick Warren to feature Philip Yancey at an "apologetics" conference gives another green light to the panentheistic contemplative prayer movement and the emerging theology that goes hand in hand. According to Webster's dictionary, the word "apologetics" is "a branch of theology devoted to the defense of the divine origin and authority of Christianity" (i.e., a defense of the biblical Christian faith).

Scot McKnight, one of the other speakers at Rick Warren's conference, is also part of the emerging spirituality. Roger Oakland speaks of McKnight in Faith Undone. What Oakland shows here illustrates the "road to Rome" views of those in the emerging/contemplative church:

McKnight, another emerging church influencer, was professor of religious studies at North Park University and on the Coordinating Group for Emergent Village. Of the emerging church, he stated:

"As a theologian, I have studied the movement and interacted with its key leaders for years-even more, I happily consider myself part of this movement or "conversation." As an evangelical, I've had my concerns, but overall I think what emerging Christians bring to the table is vital for the overall health of the church." ...

In referring to an Anglican service, McKnight speaks of the Eucharistic focus. He stated:

"[T]he point of an Anglican gathering on a Sunday morning is not to hear a sermon but to worship the Lord through the celebration of the Eucharist.... First some scrïpture readings and then the sermon and then some announcements and then the Eucharist liturgy with everyone coming forward to kneel and participate-publicly-in the body and blood."

McKnight said that "the Eucharist profoundly enables the grace of God to be received with all its glories and blessings" (Turning to Jesus, p. 7). No doubt, McKnight has had an impact on those in the emerging church movement, and his views on the Eucharist will rub off. (Faith Undone, pp. 136-137)

In McKnight's books Embracing Grace: A Gospel for All of Us (with an endorsement by Brian McLaren on the front cover and McLaren references within) and in his book A Community Called Atonement, McKnight doesn't necessarily reject penal substitutionary atonement (as does McLaren) but says there are many ways of viewing atonement, likening it to golf clubs-using different ones for different purposes (Prologue). Worth noting, McKnight's Atonement book was published by the emerging publishing partnership of Abingdon Press and Emergent Village. McKnight is seen by the emerging church as someone who represents it. And McKnight's website and his books confirm this with numerous favorable references on these issues. In his book Jesus Creed, he recommends a variety of books by contemplative advocates including Gary Thomas' book, Sacred Pathways, where he instructs readers to repeat a word for twenty minutes (which is mantric like meditation) and several other authors of whom we have already mentioned in this article. One of the books McKnight recommends is Eternal Wisdom from the Desert: Writings from the Desert Fathers. St. Anthony is one of the desert fathers featured in that book. Contemplative teacher, Willigis Jager disclosed the following:

Christian literature makes reference to many episodes that parallel the experiences of those going a yogic way. Saint Anthony, one of the first desert mystics, frequently encountered strange and sometimes terrifying psychophysical forces while at prayer. (Jager, Contemplation: A Christian Path, p. 72)

What is being described here is the Kundalini experience that can happen during mantric-like episodes. While McKnight does not come right out in his books and recommend practicing this, he recommends those who do. What we consider McKnight to be is a "bridger," someone who claims orthodoxy but is actually being used as a bridge between orthodoxy and a dangerous mystical practice.

Lastly, this article will focus on Peter Kreeft, one of the other "apologetic" teachers at Saddleback this past fall. Kreeft was a Dutch Reformed Protestant who converted to Catholicism. He is considered by many to be a leading apologist of the Catholic faith. Kreeft embraces wholeheartedly the doctrinal elements that have traditionally split Catholics and Protestants such as the validity of the devotion to Mary and the validity of the Catholic sacraments. In his book, Ecumenical Jihad, he states the following:

Now I see that God prefers to work through intermediaries-Mary and the saints . . . He wants us to pray through Mary and not only directly. (p. 154)

[Mary] may bring the churches together again and heal the tears in her Son's visible body on earth, she, the very one who seems to divide Catholics from Protestants. The most distinctive Catholic doctrines, especially those concerning the Eucharist and Mary, may prove to be the most unifying and attracting ones. (p. 158)

Consecrate your life to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. She is the one who will win this war. She is the one (as the Bible says) who triumphs over Satan. (p. 169 - parenthesis in original)

In Faith Undone, Roger Oakland explains Kreeft's predictions of the plans of the Catholic church to bring in a eucharistic, mystical "Christ" whom the world will worship. Oakland states:

What if the Eucharistic Jesus that Catholics worship and adore miraculously started healing those who adored his presence? Wouldn't this be a strong draw to those yet outside the Catholic Church? And as Boston College professor and meditation proponent Peter Kreeft predicted in his book Ecumenical Jihad, Eucharistic adoration will have a powerful ecumenical, interspiritual effect. He says "the power that will reunite the [Catholic] Church and win the world is Eucharistic adoration. (FA, pp. 141-142)

For readers who do not understand the significance of the papacy's efforts to win back the lost brethren (Protestants) to the Mother of all churches (Rome) through the Eucharistic "Christ" and the new evangelization plan, please read Roger Oakland's powerful expose, Another Jesus (we have several excerpts free on our site).

In addition to Kreeft's absolute commitment to the Catholic Church's Eucharistic "Christ" and the role of Mary, he is a proponent of contemplative spirituality as well. Kreeft was one of the speakers in the Be Still DVD, the infomercial for contemplative prayer, with Beth Moore and Richard Foster. As with most, if not all, long-term contemplative proponents, Kreeft's interspiritual propensities are illustrated in his writings. In Ecumenical Jihad, he says that it is "very likely" that within the Hindu and Muslim faiths there is a "hidden Christ" (p. 156). Quoting the late panentheist and interspiritualist Raymond Pannikar ("the apostle of inter-faith dialogue"), Kreeft gives credence to Pannikar's cosmic christ that Pannikar believed exists in all people. Kreeft believes that if all the religions of the world can come together in unity (and in adoration of the Immaculate [without sin] Mary), then the ills of the world can be healed. Remembering something Rick Warren said about four years ago in referring to a "second reformation in the church" helps one to understand why Warren resonates with Kreeft enough to invite him as an apologist:

The man of peace is open and influential ... and here's the other thing, the man of peace does not have to be a Christian believer, could be Muslim, could be Jewish. (Interview with Charlie Rose - 29:00 min. mark)

Yancey, McKnight, and Kreeft - apologetics for the biblical Christian faith? Based on what we have just shown here, how would you answer that question? Apparently, these are not important issues to Rick Warren though. Rick Warren told Larry King once that his goal in life is to bring about a new reformation. But the reformation Warren has defined over and over is ecumenical, contemplative, and emerging. Obviously, he considers Yancey, McKnight, and Kreeft fellow defenders of the faith. But we must ask ourselves, what faith is Rick Warren defending?

In a SoJourner's magazine article (see *below) Philip Yancey once stated that he was surprised at how much he had gotten away with in the evangelical church. We wonder if Rick Warren may be saying the same thing these days. We beseech Christian leaders who have helped further the Purpose Driven movement through their public adherence to step up to the plate and say, "I Was Wrong. I was wrong to promote him. I was wrong to be silent when I did finally realize the truth." Is it really that difficult for Christian leaders to see the direction that Rick Warren has been going all along? Leaders, pastors, teachers, are you going to continue linking arms with "America's Pastor" who is clearly drawing closer and closer to a spirituality that the likes of David Steindl-Rast would embrace? Or will you choose to hold fast to the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Will you please men or will you be the servant of Christ?

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. Galatians 1:6-10

Notes:
* Philip Yancey: "I myself have been surprised at what I can get away with. When I sent off the manuscrïpt of What's So Amazing About Grace? I said to my wife, Janet, "That's probably the last book I'm going to write for the evangelical market." It's got a whole chapter on Mel White, who's now a gay activist, and it's got a whole chapter on Bill Clinton, who's not the most favored president of evangelicals." Sojourner Magazine "Sex, Lies and Living on the Evangelical Edge

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=r49t9yaab&v=001SbPU0nO9dPC5xSmIFmWvRfq6sAMKgWbbFQRV94Y4UEQlX4WAboLztXIk0SbZ27AplT885ZJjCqltW0L2x9_pGrmiMxV90AvGyJUI8a0Vy1glAJain_PPThXzUGNdw6ugMJ0L4PZKw3zi2ot9kBbKKRl3qQlDa3WITKyLyyoggdPEO3ncxHKSdaZQZxXMH6F_x-EsXasfKgQiLLMjj7-uPmF_GcQqW8mmVVfg24aMA9dHhanzWp3KFN95opa4yzSXxS9XKGg9mvrnwP6Wc4zEY6ZOSQf-xgUB5OIoFyRJdxt

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 16:29 (2012)    Sujet du message: EXPOSED! RICK WARREN ADMITS MEMBERSHIP IN NEW WORLD ORDER GROUP CFR Répondre en citant

EXPOSED! RICK WARREN ADMITS MEMBERSHIP IN NEW WORLD ORDER GROUP CFR

Rick Warren admits membership in good standing in Council on Foreign Relations – CFR

WASHINGTON – Rick Warren, the superstar mega-church pastor and bestselling author of ”The Purpose Driven Life,” had a Damascus Road experience last week – and like Saul of Tarsus, one of the after-effects appears to be blindness.

Rick Warren - Member in good standing in CFR

Warren went to Syria and could find no persecution of Christians. He could find no persecution of Jews. He could find no evidence of extremism. He could find no evidence of the sponsorship of terrorism.

Despite the temporary loss of vision that prevented him from seeing any evil in the totalitarian police state, Warren’s hearing was apparently not affected – for his ears were tickled by what he heard and apparently accepted lock, stock and barrel from the second-generation dictator, Bashar Assad, and his state-approved mufti.

But that’s not the story Warren is telling – at least not in the official press releases he is sending out from Rwanda in response to my confrontations with him last week in which I accused him of betraying his own country in a hostile foreign land and of being a propaganda tool of the Islamo-fascist regime in Damascus.

In fact, after I called him out last week in my column, Warren e-mailed me claiming to have been misquoted by the official Syrian news agency.

”Joseph, why didn’t you contact me first and discover the fact that I said nothing of the sort?” he pleaded. ”The trip was a favor to my next door neighbor, had nothing to do with policy, and was done with the State Department’s knowledge – who told us to expect exactly what Syria did – a PR blast. I don’t pretend to be a diplomat. I’m a pastor who just gets invited places.”

I pointed out to Warren that WND had indeed attempted to contact him about his trip. No one from his Saddleback Church ever returned our calls the day the story broke.

”I’m sure since you were warned in advance by the State Department that you took the precaution of recording your own words,” I suggested in my response. ”We look forward to seeing the transcrïpts or hearing the recordings.”

I also asked if he could respond specifically to the words put in his mouth by the Syrian news agency. And lastly I suggested that he should have ”counseled with me, or other people knowledgeable about the Middle East before doing so much damage with your reckless trip.”

I really didn’t expect to hear back from Warren – but, a few minutes later, I did, with an absolutely stunning retort.

He let me know he is a close friend of President Bush ” and many, if not most, of the generals at the Pentagon.” He also told me he did not tape anything while in Syria, ”because it was a courtesy call, like I do in every country.” Warren explained that he had also counseled with the National Security Council and the White House, as well as the State Department, before his little courtesy call for a neighbor.

”In fact,” Warren added, ”as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Oxford Analytica, I might know as much about the Middle East as you.”

He continued: ”I hope you’ll not choose to believe Syrian propaganda even though, as you pointed out at the start of your article, you’ve been wanting to criticize me for some time. In spite of your rush to judgment, I think you write great, insightful columns. You are almost batting 1,000.”

No sooner had I received this surprising response from Warren, I also got an e-mail providing a link to a YouTube video of Rick Warren in Syria explaining how great the Assad regime treats Christians and Jews and how Damascus ”does not permit extremism of any kind.”

Not one to let lies go unchallenged, I wrote back to Warren with a link to the YouTube video: ”If you didn’t tape anything, what’s this? Do you really believe Syria does not allow extremism of any kind? There are more terrorist organizations based in Syria than anywhere else in the world!”

It might be that Rick Warren, deep in the bush of Rwanda, never received those last questions, because he never responded – at least not in the last three days.

He did, however, within minutes make sure the YouTube video he recorded independent of his meetings with the Syrian brown shirts was removed from the network. Vanished. Kaput. Sterilized. Cleansed
. Stay tuned for more on Rick Warren’s ”Agenda-Driven Life” in the coming days – sponsored, of course, by the Council on Foreign Relations. source – Joseph Farah/WND

Click here
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=1366 to read about Rick Warren and the birth of Chrislam

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=5725&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 16:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE PURPOSE-DRIVEN LIE Répondre en citant

THE PURPOSE-DRIVEN LIE

Posted: November 16, 2006
1:00 am Eastern
By Joseph Farah
© 2011

Rick Warren wrote to me this morning to protest this column. He claims he didn't say anything he was actually quoted as saying by the official press in Syria. However, in a video posted on YouTube but removed today, he says Syria "does not allow extremism of any kind." In fact, Syria is, in many ways, the No. 1 sponsor of terrorism in the world.

For a long time I've held off criticizing mega-church leader Rick Warren, author of the best-selling "The Purpose Driven Life," even though I have been sorely tempted.
When he joined up with now-disgraced National Association of Evangelicals leader Ted Haggard to suggest man-induced global warming represented an impending calamity, I didn't say too much. I questioned it, but I let it go.

When he joined Haggard again in writing an open letter to President Bush urging government action to fight global poverty, I didn't say a word – even though I thought it ironic. After all, it is the church's responsibility to help the poor. It is not government's responsibility.

But now that Rick Warren has traveled to and provided legitimacy to a hostile foreign government, presided over by a brutal fascist dictator who hates Jews, threatens Israel, subverts neighboring Lebanon, imprisons and terrorizes its own citizens and even kills them in massive numbers when they stand up in revolt – now I have to denounce this impostor in the strongest terms possible.

It is my biblical mandate to do so.

Other Christians may be holding back, waiting to hear Rick Warren's explanation for his behavior in Syria. Some are cautiously suggesting that accounts of his activities there may have been distorted by the controlled press. Some want to give him the benefit of any doubt.

I'm going to give it to you straight: Rick Warren had no business traveling to Syria and being used for propaganda purposes by Bashar Assad, the terrorist-supporting president. There are only two possibilities to explain what happened:

•He made the outrageous statements attributed to him by the Syrians, for which he should be ostracized – maybe even tried for treason, in my opinion.

•He didn't make the statements, or was misquoted – in which case he has placed himself in the predictable position of being a "useful idiot" for the Islamofascist regime in Damascus.
Take your pick. Neither option is very attractive.

Here's what we know now.

The official press in the Syrian police state is suggesting Warren is taking sides with Syria against his own country with regard to issues in the Middle East. The reports indicate we can soon expect Warren, upon his return to the U.S., to lecture Americans about our abusive role in the region.

The Syrian newspaper Umar Jaftali quotes Warren as saying: "Washington is wrong not to hold dialogue with Syria, which wants peace. I call on the Americans to visit Syria and meet its beautiful people. I will tell the Americans that their idea about Syria does not reflect the truth."

Here's what the Syrian Arab News Agency reported:

•"[The] American delegation stressed that the American administration is mistaken not to hold dialogue with Syria."

•"Pastor Warren hailed the religious coexistence, tolerance and stability that the Syrian society is enjoying due to the wise leadership of President al-Assad, asserting that he will convey the true image about Syria to the American people."

•Warren gave Assad a "memorial drawing" to "thank the Syrian people for their ... efforts exerted for maintaining peace and harmony."

•Warren was quoted as saying: "Syria wants peace, and Muslims and Christians live in this country jointly and peacefully since more than a thousand years, and this is not new for Syria."

•He would, in the words of the official news agency, "tell the Americans that the ideas which had been shaped about [Syria] didn't reflect the truth and they have to come to Syria and see by themselves and realize her nice people and visit her wonderful and historical ruins."

•It was reported he told Syria's Islamic grand mufti that there could be no peace in the region without Syria and that 80 percent of Americans rejects what the U.S. administration is doing in Iraq.

•He praised Islamic-Christian co-existence in Syria.
If I were a betting man, I would wager that Warren will come home and allege he was widely misquoted. He probably was. I HOPE he was. But here's the problem: When you place yourself in the position of being used – and you ARE used – whose fault is it?

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52969

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 16:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN, EVANGELICALS, INVITE MUSLIMS TO LOVE GOD TOGETHER Répondre en citant

**RICK WARREN, EVANGELICALS, INVITE MUSLIMS TO LOVE GOD TOGETHER**
**Full Text of Evangelical Letter to Muslims**
yale.edu/faith/abou-commonword.htm

Here is Schlueter’s commentary:

A Slice alert today as the Christian Post reports this morning that Rick Warren, Leith Anderson, the head of the National Association of Evangelicals, Bill Hybels and other evangelicals have signed a document urging Muslims to “love God” together with them and to find peace between the two religions. This is where it has all been heading, folks. You’ve been warned for a long time now that this new spirituality is coming. Here’s a quote from the article:

Christian leaders urged for an INTERFAITH DIALOGUE that moves beyond “polite” ecumenical talks between selected leaders. Instead, leaders of both faiths should hold dialogues to build relations that will “reshape” the two communities to “genuinely reflect our common love for God and for one another,” the Christian letter stated.“Given the deep fissures in the relations between Christians and Muslims today, the task before us is daunting. And the stakes are great. The future of the world depends on our ability as Christians and Muslims to live together in peace,” the letter added. “If we fail to make every effort to make peace and come together in harmony you correctly remind us that ‘our eternal souls’ are at stake as well.

The letter’s main emphasis is the “absolutely central” commonality between both religions: love of God and love of neighbor.

Other signers of the letter include Miroslav Volf, founder and director of the Yale Center for Faith and Culture; Dr. Martin Accad, academic dean of the Arab Baptist Theological Seminary (Lebanon); Robert E. Cooley, president emeritus of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary; Harvey Cox, Hollis professor of Divinity at Harvard Divinity School; and Bill Hybels, founder and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church.

The letter includes an “apology” to the Muslims for various wrongs that Christians have done them.

In the Christian response, Muslims have been asked to forgive Christians for their past sins – such as the Crusades and excesses of the “war on terrors” – as taught by Jesus Christ who said to “First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out your neighbor’s eye” (Matthew 7:5).

Here is the full text of the letter published in the NewYork Times to Muslim leaders. Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, Leith Anderson and company are leading the evangelical churches right the arms of the cosmic christ of the New Age.

And here is a leader of the church of judge not, Warren, responding to the likes of me with claims that we are serving Satan by causing division: What the Bible Says about Handling Disunity. Do not hold your breath for Warren to address what the Bible says about handling heretical blasphemous apostasy. By the way, since stuff like this has a habit of disappearing, I took the liberty of preserving the list of participants in the conference according to the Yale University link. It will be the subject of a separate post shortly.

http://healtheland.wordpress.com/2007/11/23/rick-warren-universalist-apostasy-meeting-details-here/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 18:17 (2012)    Sujet du message: WARREN JESUS, MUSLIM JESUS, OR BIBLICAL JESUS, WHICH ONE IS THE REAL JESUS? Répondre en citant

GLOBAL PEACE PLAN

WARREN JESUS, MUSLIM JESUS, OR BIBLICAL JESUS, WHICH ONE IS THE REAL JESUS?

By James Sundquist

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLidriD-l14&feature=player_embedded

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 18:18 (2012)    Sujet du message: LE VEAU D'OR MODERNE Répondre en citant

LE VEAU D'OR MODERNE

Étude faite par pasteur Raymond Bourgier sur le livre de Rick Warren "Une vie, une passion et une destinée".

Série sur Youtbe :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-iUaPvcRrM&feature=related

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: RICK WARREN P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> RICK WARREN 33e DEGRÉ FRANC-MAÇON - CFR (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 2 sur 4

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation