LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

TODD BENTLEY - P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> TODD BENTLEY (PA2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Juin - 18:12 (2011)    Sujet du message: TODD BENTLEY - P.1 Répondre en citant

creer un forum      supprimer les publicites  

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ
Site informatif sur les événements mondiaux en rapport avec les prophéties des temps de la fin

FAQ

Rechercher

Membres

Groupes

S’enregistrer

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Connexion

TODD BENTLEY

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES -> TODD BENTLEY
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
AuteurMessage
Maria
Administrateur

Posté le: Jeu 8 Juil - 15:35    Sujet du message: TODD BENTLEY

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

EYE OF THE NEEDLE

by haRold Smith
from Jerusalem, Israel

Walking in the Old City of Jerusalem one day, I came upon St. Alexander's Russian Orthodox Chapel at the beginning of the via Dolorosa (the street Yeshua was forced to carry His cross down on the way to being crucified at Golgotha). Through the centuries, the city has undergone many restructurings where entrances, or gates, are torn down or re-built. So, inside this Chapel, I was surprised to find much of the original wall of the city where the Judgment Gate had been located, had been preserved and kept intact. This was the gate under which Pilate pronounced judgment on Yeshua and He began His arduous journey to death on the cross. The opening shown in this picture is an actual "eye of the needle", spoken of in Matthew 19:23-30 where Yeshua said it was easier for a camel to pass through than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

These were small passageways next to every gate in the city of Jerusalem where people could pass through and were the only way in and out after the gates would be locked at night to keep enemies at bay. They are very narrow and are less than 5 feet tall, so one has to stoop over and squeeze through in order to gain entrance to the other side. As you can see, it would be impossible for a fully grown camel to slide through this small opening. What became very intriguing was the information provided that rich men of the day were extremely resistant to utilize this passageway because it would cause them to have to stoop over in order to get through and many were too proud to do so - considering it beneath their "position" among the social ranking of their community.

It seems as though there are a lot of folks who have taken very personal positions over the collapse of the Todd Bentley / Ignited Church / Lakeland, Florida "revival" that was referred to in the last article "Compromise." As a result, I have been labeled as insolent, reactionary, a spreader of gossip and rumor and "who are you to judge" because I made the statement in that article that Mr. Bentley had been removed from the ministry as a result of having admitted to having an affair outside of his marriage that I called adultery. So, please allow me this opportunity to clarify my statement and set the record straight. Also, please, read all the way through this article before forming your assessment.

It has been brought to my attention that, so far, there is no "proof" of any actual sexual dalliance on Mr. Bentley's part, that it was only an "emotional involvement" that he confessed to. As a man, I have an acute understanding about what "emotional involvement" actually means. Yeshua said adultery is an attitude of heart (Matthew 5:28). Now, I did not write the Book - I just read it. Words mean things and I believe He meant those words.

There are some other issues that have surfaced since publishing that article I was unaware of at the time of writing that had I known of, I would have included. I did not know about them because, frankly, I didn't really care enough about what was going on in Lakeland beyond here was, yet again, another place for believers to get "goose bumps." Isn't it interesting that we have all these "believers" running to and fro, to this event and to that prophet, to be healed and nowhere in scrïpture is it recorded that Yeshua ever healed or delivered any of the disciples? He EMPOWERED them. We look for His Power to be on exhibit externally when scrïpture says, for a believer, the very power that raised Yeshua from the grave dwells within US. (Romans 8:11).

EMMA - the King of Hell in Wicca

Then this week, this email came to me by way of a woman who had spent some time as a member among the occult sect of Wicca: She writes: "I saw this man on God TV, (I do not usually watch this but wanted to see what all the fuss was about) and saw the Wicca 'EMMA' brand on the inside of his left arm. THAT is what turned me off. I guess if people have not been in the occult, they have no idea just what this means. EMMA is the king of Hell in Wicca. It appears as a seducing spirit, either male or female, whatever appeals to the person who works for Emma. It calls itself an 'angelic' spirit, which tells its host that they do not have to approach 'God' alone, they will go with you and plead your case for you. You know, Satan can look whichever way he wants - if you are with Emma, he will look like the Lord."

Curious, I began some research and found just what this woman had revealed to be true. In fact, what else I found documented on video was Mr. Bentley, caught on camera, boasting of his personal "angel" he had been given by God whose name is EMMA that had come to him and led him into salvation (I was careful to document his own words) and that he regularly prays with this angel who shows him heavenly things. On top of this, after watching hours of video from the Lakeland meetings, I was struck with the realization that rarely, if ever (I could not remember a single instance), where the name of Jesus was spoken. The words, "God", "heaven", "angels" (lots and lots of angels), "spirit" were all used frequently - but not the name of Jesus.

Folks, this is not rocket science. The scrïpture says plainly to "try" the spirits (1John 4:1-3). The way they are tried is to hold them up to the standard of Truth which is the testimony of the Life of Yeshua (Revelation 19:10).

But that article and this one are not written about the subject of individual sin be it near-adultery or occultic-demon spirits, nor was it written to castigate Mr. Bentley personally (Romans 3:23). Having been divorced and witnessing firsthand the devastating and lasting effects it leaves on everybody's lives, I am deeply saddened for him, his family and those who are affected by all of this and pray for God's intervention, healing and restoration to encompass them.

So, let me make very clear - these words are addressing the foundational premises that brought us into this arena to begin with, i.e., compromise. These were compromises that were made, as a Body, to be tantalized by signs and wonders at the expense of integrity. character and Truth; and the compromises that were made from the embrace of the hierarchical structure of "apostolic authoritarianism" that developed, maintained and promoted the very platform Mr. Bentley stood upon which is not found in scrïpture. We are given no model in scrïpture for how this should work, except through love unfeigned (2Corinthians 6:1-10) - and that model was breached. What surfaces in overt behavior (darkness), on any level are just indicators of a more basic separation from Truth (light) at the root.

There were other indicators that compromise had taken place. When one moves in power without character it becomes like Paul describes in 1Corinthians 13, a sounding brass or clanging cymbal. It becomes jarring to the ear. If you look at any of this event in Florida on the YouTube videos, that is what you see and hear. Strange doctrine being preached, embracing encounters with other spirits, sick people getting kicked in the stomach, little old lady worshipping getting kicked in the face with a biker boot, etc. and the people laughing at the stories of this abhorrent violence in the audience. It is perverse and nauseating and in no way represents or extols this Person of grace and majesty and true Power spoken of in scrïpture that I have witnessed and come to know over the years. (James 3:13-18).

Throwing aside pre-conceptions of Who He Is does not mean mitigating His Nature to suit our purposes. Just because He can use rocks or donkeys does not mean He plans or intends to from the outset. He wants to use us, but He wants us to present Him in Truth. If it is Truth, it will be so all the way down the line with no excuses, no equivocation and no shadow of darkness - and it will apply equally to all involved. There IS a more excellent Way. This aspect of His Nature applies even more fully to those who would assume a mantle of responsibility within the Body because of the eternal effects their words and actions have on those who would follow them (James 3:1, Matthew 23:13).

I lay the responsibility for this debacle squarely at the feet of the so-called "leaders" of this so-called "movement" and their willingness to turn a blind eye to the excesses that led to this and other places. They have all soiled their hands with wealth (when did Yeshua ever charge admission to hear HIM speak?) fame and renown (Philippians 2:7) and it has clouded their judgment - all of them. These men, even now (with the exception of only a few), are not decrying any of what has been mentioned above, but are searching for ways to gloss it over and keep it running so they might continue to profit from it - for great is the seduction of these spirits. The Hebrew word for "mammon" is finances - money (Luke 16:13).

scrïpture tells us that Yeshua and the boys carried a money pouch (John 12:3-6). Now, they didn't have jobs, so why would they need such? - except to receive donations. There is nothing wrong with receiving donations. The truth of what He is wanting us to see of Him, though, is that nowhere in scrïpture is it found that He ever took up a collection - He never "passed the plate", didn't take up an offering, He didn't "pull" for money, didn't ask for or let anyone know of His needs. He KNEW that if the Father was in it, He would fund it. Yeshua did not have to, nor is it recorded that He ever, made an appeal to the masses. He GAVE Himself and everything He had to the masses. He FED the poor. He didn't use the money donated to Him to buy an upscale donkey to "further the ministry" and the Son of Man had no place to lay His Head (Matthew 8:20), so it wasn't spent on His personal welfare. Consequently, if we do the same as His example, the Lord will move on this one and that one to come alongside as we have need without us ever having to "reach out". I have seen it happen over and over - but this is a way of life that is completely foreign to what we have been taught and led to believe is the normal way of operation by these "power" ministries in complete contradiction to His Life.

So, who am I to cry out and denounce these men and their antics? Nobody. I am nothing - I have no wealth, no position or prestige, I have no following, no cathedral to fill and I haven't written any books. I am but a single cell on the little toe of His Body. But, if you think the little toe is of no importance, try ramming it on the bedpost when you get up in the middle of the night and see if it doesn't bring the whole Body to a complete halt. There are many of us little cells that comprise this Body. The way to put a stop to all of this nonsense, this heresy that continues to crop up in our midst is to do as Yeshua did, to bear witness to the Truth by His Life (John 18:37) and to quit being a participant by encouraging them with our presence, making excuses for their errors and sending them our money - not for their sake, but for ours. A small flame will illuminate the whole room when it is dark. He is the Light of the World and He Lives in Us.

Having tasted of His Glory, and from a life-time of experientially knowing Him, I do not care to "settle" anymore for anything less than Truth in my personal life nor do I care to partake in the mechanics of men that would attempt to compromise by the illusion of that Glory the lifting up of some man or artificial architecture. Personally, I am here to extol the high standard He set with His Life for me to aspire to with my life so as to be, as He declared, a witness by my life, to Truth. I do not believe that bar to be out of reach. He is found in Truth. Not half-truth, faded truth or attempts at truth. He IS Truth. If I am alone in this endeavor, then let His Light begin within me. But, I am not alone. That is the confidence I have in Him for where sin and darkness abound - there grace abounds even more (Romans 5:19-21)

The Lord is allowing all of this in this moment to test our hearts. He is bringing decision and even judgment to the Body (1Peter 4:17) to see what we really want - signs and wonders at any price or Him and Him alone. If we choose Him, the signs and wonders will follow, but the presumption of man will be gone. If we choose signs and wonders, He will say He never knew us - because we didn't know Him enough to BE Him. (Matthew 7:23).

To be Pure we must first become Pure, even as He is Pure.

Note: 1  Évaluer: Plus - Moins

Maria
Administrateur

Posté le: Dim 11 Juil - 14:05    Sujet du message: TODD BENTLEY

TODD BENTLEY AND HIS CIRCUS SIDE SHOW FROM HELL

Is pretty much summed up by the succinct comment recently made by a friend .. I don't know if the devil wears Prada, but he definitely drives a Bentley.  

Carol Brooks

Read more : http://www.inplainsite.org/html/todd_bentley.html

Maria
Administrateur

Posté le: Dim 11 Juil - 14:27    Sujet du message: TODD BENTLEY SAYS "RELEASE THE HOLY GOAT"

TODD BENTLEY SAYS "RELEASE THE HOLY GOAT"!

TODD BENTLEY ~ PETER WAGNER ~ OPEN HEAVENS STAR GATES ~ GATEKEEPERS ~ BRINGING GOD'S KINGDOM TO EARTH - It is very mysterious. Todd has disappeared suddenly. Just as suddenly as EMMA-O was yanked off his web page, without explanation, Todd simply disappeared. Remember dear Christian brothers and sisters, the war FOR TRUTH is NOT OVER. Todd Bentley is just one symptom of the problem. When it seemed that he was losing the battle a powerful reinforcing army came forth for his defense. It was then, that we could see the seriousness of the problem that is facing the church appear. Forces that have been received for years came out into the open before the entire world that exposed witchcraft practices and doctrines of devils. We were accused of dividing the Body of Christ. Touching God's anointed, Blaspheming the Holy Ghost, and every strange thing in the world while a very perverse man was snatching souls in front of the world.

pat holliday Says:

By truthspeaker

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1E4V4qp_gI&feature=player_embedded

Here' a video of Todd Bentley and Che Ahn in Lake (of fire) land. If you forward it to 6:10 seconds you can clearly hear Todd Bentley say  "Release that mighty Holy Goat and send it all over the world"!

For those of you who don't know the Goat of Mendes is worshipped by the Freemasons.

This is from Ed Decker and Saints Alive Ministry:

Masonic writer Manly P. Hall (33o)-just recently deceased (9/90) and eulogized and lionized at great length in the SCOTTISH RITE JOURNAL-stated that  Baphomet was another name for the satanic Goat of Mendez  whose picture is featured prominently in the tract. The Goat of Mendez is, of course, the god of the witches. (Mendez is another spelling of Mendes, a city of ancient Egypt where  fertility worship-Baal worship-was practicticed.

This god, also known as the Horned God, is evidently the oldest  fertility god in human history His representation is found on paintings from cavemen in Ariége, France. Nimrod, the founder of  Baëal worship is often represented wearing a horned headdress. The leader of the most powerful occult/Masonic organization in the world (the Ordo Templi Orientis-Order of Eastern Templars), Kenneth Grant, says that Baphomet actually means Bapho-Mitras-son of Mithras. Mithras was the bull-god (Bull = Baal?) worshipped in the Roman empire about the time of Christ. Again, the Horned God of witchcraft.

Thus, while Baal was not actually called Baphomet until well after the time of Christ; even Masons admit readily that Baphomet is a pagan fertility god-and more importantly, that Freemasonry is a fertility cult religion. Supreme Masonic leader of the Scottish Rite in the 19th century Albert Pike also clearly equates Freemasonry with occult science and Templary.

Dr. Cathy Burns says in her book, “Hidden Secrets of Masonry” on page 29:

” One more name for satan is Pan. “He was half man and half goat” and he is usually shown wit goat feet, chury hair, short horns and a beard.”

Baal is the Sun god!

<a href=”http://www.pantheon.org/articles/b/baal.html”>http://www.pantheon.org/articles/b/baal.html[/url]

“The word Baal means “master” or “owner”. In ancient religions the name denoted sun, lord or god. Baal was common a name of small Syrian and Persian deities. Baal is still principally thought of as a Canaanite fertility deity. The Great Baal was of Canaan. He was the son of El, the high god of Canaan.  The cult of Baal celebrated annually his death and resurrection as a part of the Canaanite fertility rituals.   These ceremonies often included human sacrifice and temple prostitution.

The worship of Baal extended from the Canaanites to the Phoenicians……  Baal, the sun god, was fervently prayed to for the protection of livestock and crops. Priests instructed the people that Baal was responsible for droughts, plagues, and other calamities. People were often worked up into great frenzies  at the prospects of displeasing Baal. In times of great turbulence human sacrifices, particularly children, were made to the great god Moloch.”

Children were passed through the fire as a sacrifice to Moloch!

Moloch went by many names including, but not limited to, Ba’al,  Moloch, Apis Bull, Golden Calf, Chemosh, as well as many other names, and was widely worshipped in the Middle East “
<a href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch”>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch[/url]

Baal was a fertility god

He was named Baal-Tzephon, or god of the crypt (Exodus) and Seth, or the pillar (phallus), (Note the phallic symbol in the picture of Baphomet) because he was the same as Ammon (or Baal-Hammon) of Egypt, called “the hidden god”. Typhon, called Set, who was a great god in Egypt during the early dynasties, is an aspect of Baal and Ammon as also of Siva,  Jehovah and other gods.   Baal is the all devouring Sun, in one sense, the fiery Moloch.
<a href=”http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_dictionary_leaping”>http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_dictionary_leaping[/url]

Baal is another name for Bel: “Bel has been associated with the Phoenician Baal, the supreme god of the Canaanites, conceived also as the protective power of generation and fertility” <a href=”http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_dictionary_leaping”>http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_dictionary_leaping[/url]

Is it a coincidence that Todd Bentley was commissioned on the summer solstice and the eve of St. John’s day which was the Christianized version of Midsummer’s Day, the pagan holiday of Litha.  It is a time when pagans worshipped the sun god through the summer solstice

“Midsummer may simply refer to the period of time centered upon the summer solstice, but more often refers to specific European celebrations that accompany the actual solstice, or that take place on the 24th of June and the preceding evening. European midsummer-related holidays, traditions, and celebrations are pre-Christian in origin and have been superficially Christianised as celebrations of the Nativity of St. John the Baptist as  Saint John’s Eve” festivals”.

“Midsummer fires served as sun charms  to keep up the heat. Midsummer Eve, however, afterwards nominated as John the Baptist’s Eve, was a great fire-day far and wide. Von Buch, the traveller, speaks of seeing custom observed within the Arctic Circle.”
<a href=”http://www.iconoclast.weebly.com”>www.iconoclast.weebly.com[/url]

The pagan Dream Dictionary Leaping: Craft Witchcraft Dictionary on MIDSUMMER says:

“MIDSUMMER: the festival celebrated about June 21, on the Summer Solstice.  An excellent time for magick and is the height of the god’s (Sun) strength and power, being the longest day of the year.  Also called Litha, bonfire leaping encouraged fertilty, purity, health and love. Fire being the symbol of the God. Alban Hefin – Litha Sabbat; also see NOS GALON GAEOF.
<a href=”http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_dictionary_leaping”>http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_dictionary_leaping[/url]

Is it a coincidence that Rick Joyner was there, an initiate of the Knights of Malta, whose feast day is St. John’s day, during Todd Bentley’s commissioning service on Midsummer’s eve and the eve of St. John’s Day!!! Rick Joyner said this over Todd:

“and god has sent you as an antidote for that lukewarm spirit. And the fire is been birthed here. it’s been released here,  you’ve unstopped a well, you have other wells to unstop, and other cities and other places. This is just the beginning”

Is it any coincidence that Todd’s ministry is called “FRESH FIRE”??

For more information on the occult significance of Todd Bentley’s commissioning service during the summer solstice see my article on  Kingdom Iconoclast Go to the teachings link and click on the Todd Bentley commissioning articles part 1 and part 2
http://truthspeaker.wordpress.com/2008/07/19/occult-symbolisms-in-todd-bentley-commissioning-service/ .

http://truthspeaker.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/todd-bentley-says-release-the-…                              

Publicite Xooit

Posté le: Dim 11 Juil - 14:27    Sujet du message: Publicite Xooit

Maria
Administrateur

Posté le: Mer 28 Juil - 12:36    Sujet du message: SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 2 - FALSE SPIRITS INVADE THE CHURCH - KUNDALINI WARNING

SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 2- FALSE SPIRITS INVADE THE CHURCH - KUNDALINI WARNING - ANDREW STROM -P.2

This one is called “The Invasion Spreads”. It is the next video in our series showing "False spirits Invade the church". I believe it may be even more shocking than the first part. This info is important for the church to see. Please forward this email to your friends if you can. Here is the link to the video-

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCcGaTRwG_4

Montrer les messages depuis: Tous les messages1 Jour7 Jours2 Semaines1 Mois3 Mois6 Mois1 An Le plus ancien en premierLe plus récent en premier 

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES -> TODD BENTLEY Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: Sélectionner un forum----------------LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ   PAROLES DU SEIGNEUR POUR LES TEMPS DE LA FIN   CHANTS BÉNISSANTSCONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES   NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL RELIGIEUX   VATICAN CONTRÔLÉ PAR LES JÉSUITES   SÉDUCTION DANS LES MINISTÈRES ÉVANGÉLIQUES   BILLY GRAHAM   RICK WARREN   DAVID WILKERSON   TODD BENTLEY   CLAUDE HOUDE   NOUVEL-ÂGE ET LA GNOSE DANS L'ÉGLISE   ÊTRE MEMBRE D'UNE CORPORATION RELIGIEUSE, LES DANGERS!   LES GROUPES RELIGIEUX ASSOCIÉS AUX CMÉ   LOI MARTIALE : LE CHRÉTIEN DOIT-IL SE SOUMETTRE À SON GOUVERNEMENT?TERREUR SUR LA TERRE   DICTATURE ISLAMO/FASCISTE   LA GRANDE PERSÉCUTION DES CHRÉTIENS ET DES JUIFS 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Juin - 18:12 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:28 (2012)    Sujet du message: 5) LES MINISTÈRES "LET US REASON" (RAISONNONS ENSEMBLE)... Répondre en citant

5) LES MINISTÈRES ‘LET US REASON’ (RAISONNONS ENSEMBLE) : UNE SÉRIE EN SEPT PARTIES SUR TODD BENTLEY

LET US REASON - Par Mike Oppenheimer – 20 mai 2008

Todd Bentley 'Meet the New thing- Same as the Old thing' (Faites Connaissance avec la Nouvelle Chose – La Même que l’ancienne chose)

'Will We get Fooled Again?' (Serons-Nous Bernés Encore?) - Partie 1

L’étoile filante la plus récente qui émerge sur la scène des signes et des prodiges est – Todd Bentley, un évangéliste Canadien de Abbotsford, BC, Canada.  Lui et son équipes tiennent des croisades dans plus de 55 pays et disent que ‘Des milliers ont été sauvés, guéris et délivrés.’

‘Dans son adolescence, Todd a fait une rencontre dramatique avec la puissance de salut et de délivrance de Dieu.  Cette expérience a sorti Todd d’un style de vie de dépendance à la drogue et à l’alcool sans aucun symptôme de besoins impérieux ou de sevrages.  Il a également été délivré d’un style de vie impliquant l’activité criminelle, les prisons juvéniles, les drogues, le sexe, la musique satanique et l’esclavage.  La   conversion miraculeuse de Todd à Jésus était semblable à celle de l’Apôtre Paul sur le chemin de Damas. Todd a été instantanément transformé en un disciple radical et en un évangéliste gagneur d’âmes pour Jésus’.  (Site Internet – About Us Todd Bentley’s Personal Profile).

‘Sauvé’ à 17 ans, il s’est mis à prêcher très rapidement et à prophétiser pendant cette période.

Dans sa biographie – Dieu a attiré Todd dans un endroit profond et intime de prières.  Ces longues périodes dans la présence de Dieu lui ont donné une onction prophétique ainsi que de guérison miraculeuse.

Il désire ‘voir les autres être délivrés par l’onction du Saint- Esprit et les voir venir dans la réalité d’une relation intime avec Jésus.  On nous mentionne que cela se produit alors ‘qu’il fait un ministère prophétique, en groupe ou bien personnellement et lorsqu’il apporte la parole de Dieu avec la puissance et la démonstration de l’Esprit – Dieu confirme Sa parole avec des signes et des prodigues.  Dieu a relâché une augmentation de l’onction de guérison dans la vie de Todd au point où l’aveugle voit, le sourd entend et les tumeurs de dissolvent alors que Jésus continue de guérir chaque malaise et maladie.’

Wow, celles-ci ne sont que quelques phrases publicitaires impressionnantes qui ne se comparent pas aux histoires surnaturelles qui l’entourent.  Son ministère est appelé, ‘Fresh Fire Ministries International: Apostolic Network’ (Ministère International du Feu Nouveau)’.  Après une courte visite l’an dernier à ‘Ignited’ (Enflammé) Bentley a été invité par Strader à y retourner.  Il a conduit des ‘rencontres de guérison’ (2 fois par jour) à Lakeland depuis le 2 avril 2008.  Le sanctuaire de 700 sièges se remplit après que les gens aient attendu pendant des heures que les portes s’ouvrent.  Plus de 20,000 personnes ont maintenant assisté aux réunions.  Steven Strader est le fils de Karl Strader ancien pasteur de Carpenter’s Home Church qui a propulsé le ministère de Rodney Howard Browne aux USA.  Le ‘TBN Broadcasts’  ont diffusé les services et l’église a été influencée à croire que ce genre de prédication et de comportement est représentatif du réveil. ---

Regardons à qui Bentley attribue son influence – ANGE(S)

«Maintenant, laissez-moi vous parler d’une expérience angélique avec Emma.  Par deux fois Bob Jones m’a demandé à propos de cet ange qui était à Kansas City en 1980 : «Todd, as-tu déjà vu l’ange du nom de Emma?»  Il me l’a demandé comme s’il s’attendait à ce que cet ange m’apparaisse.  Surpris, j’ai dit, «Bob, qui est Emma?»  Il m’a dit que Emma était l’ange qui avait aidé à la naissance et au début de tout le mouvement prophétique à Kansas City dans les années 80s.  Elle était le genre d’ange maternel qui avait aidé à nourrir le prophétique alors qu’il émergeait.»
http://www.etpv.org/2003/angho.html
( http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpiVi2NhAyRHaUFZSAYSBC6ONK-m8zoscDLDZfJhUHoEXWx62hz-dF19gcQVdWJgt4fy1_3lj2Ukvy819ybt_0eM2arI3INdE_VFzA9f1PbUN8it6RKq3k8i )

Un ange ‘femelle’ – il n’y en a aucun mentionné dans la Bible, pas un.  Chaque fois que des anges sont apparus ils ressemblaient à des hommes.  Ils sont appelés des fils de Dieu, non pas des fils et des filles de Dieu.

Lisez les Rapports Complets : Liens ci-dessous

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed (Être Averti d’Avance Veut Dire Être Équipé Pour le Combat) - Partie 2

A Story of Heaven and Earth (Une Histoire des Cieux et de la Terre)

Caught up to deception and a dark visitation (Piégé dans la Déception et une Visitation des ténèbres) - Partie 3

When the Angel came (Lorsque les Anges sont Venus)

The Branham connection - Partie 4

The fire- Fresh Fire – (Le Feu – Le Feu Nouveau) Partie 5

The Fire as an ANOINTING (Le Feu est une ONCTION) – Partie 6

Angels We have Heard and Seen (Les Anges que nous Avons Entendus et Vus) - Partie 7

* Partie 1 -
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpi9ZUMaCfzP4UyCihDyROlvUeDE5P81QPVoZBx0Y1HAg8uk4J8KlRR3QhTH3UvJzatNCVm8LSYtWbpzHVBA6c1cSlx84VfbICc1EMgtkh0C7265AjzVdsIYNkuHx0Q4cbo=

* Partie 2 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpigkOxcx62nXrjE0WB_6OcJn_mwpMTc8EfQGp9ttBn0qO9dghLqNZQF6C2qrkFMk04JQf8MN9chMgY1AlFal37lyBvi7-XGVu6RJnt65gqHZ_47RLpYucFKP2GItMyStwM=

* Partie 3 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpiCeSyioDWwScN1CZmDxPT8L-U5wkhjqkwkRBd_JfEQM4mT5aUWfYK_GBo9sEZSCU2UmVddBLQxUCzYztFD3BMG4jcxr4G-P8PYB_nKdA-Ggh6M9o0F4BouKI2lQ9RaMro=

* Partie 4 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphJkZ8oSj6P4K5MyWN23a8PDp1XZo6oSw7WvH6AipEAirVVXp24IQRW79L7B0zIDhyGYJh5KGGzpKD_0ahril-MbdDLnr8qB9Wz3S3oy7czEQmeltz-lEnhNxW3XxPXFgw=

* Partie 5 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpiF-1THmYk4lLFZpY4NoG-igOEJC5MvD1G5gHA6pdECJjvOOv3N5slyFnTJqVSok7r6R4Nd5ZuiyxpsSMeFzQCVZ745g8lhM-vs2n37D-VJ3scQq4O9PGicFzjcrfgezH4=

* Partie 6 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphpevAbaeoTXh3JGuzETd-0Jkb2gQWH8fnHYnVHtqnFZevDbMTLu-DzHe9ku9Rcg13M-Uq0JmglKo3sNifkPG3jDwLZF9eAWsUjySQDpz7Z74R6_DxwlYva

* Partie 7 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpg5cmuUR0HsXSAnycwF7p7aFgNSKFVOzDfZMA6PSRXVJo-YvvhDWgvaJgF9TWsL7rc62gTqBgfRzLdh2PpbZqnDOs_RKjZ3tj8hupf35FKvxicZHODjEHw0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:29 (2012)    Sujet du message: 6) LE RÉVEIL ENRAGÉ DE TODD BENTLEY Répondre en citant

6) LE RÉVEIL ENRAGÉ DE TODD BENTLEY

VIDÉO YOUTUBE

Une présentation dérangeante du ministère de Todd Bentley et de ses doctrines . . .

. . . . Ils sont violents
* À voir Vidéo Ici -
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpjsy44KCE2gIVkMHlxELxNC6SLbgqfaHnwIhPPfZI8XO78VyS8miGOhEynChkWx-DcFdeGDQHSrJv_XZLDZxoaClnVjEtveXQO3-Nk7A6PMrcVFPS_cPegvwxEzAD5WT4MH2Hp4MGjbiA==

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:44 (2012)    Sujet du message: 5) LET US REASON MINISTRIES ... Répondre en citant

5) LET US REASON MINISTRIES: SEVEN PART SERIES ON TODD BENTLEY

LET US REASON - By Mike Oppenheimer - May 20, 2008

Todd Bentley 'Meet the New thing- Same as the Old thing'

'Will We get Fooled Again?' - Part 1

The newest wandering star breaking forth on the on the Signs and wonders scene is--Todd Bentley a Canadian evangelist from Abbotsford, BC, Canada. He and his team hold crusades in over 55 nations where they say, 'Thousands have been saved, healed and delivered.'

'In his late teens, Todd had a dramatic encounter with the saving and delivering power of God. This experience brought Todd out of a lifestyle of drug and alcohol addiction without cravings or withdrawal symptoms. He was also delivered from a lifestyle involving criminal activity, youth prisons, drugs, sex, satanic music and bondage.  Todd's miraculous conversion to Jesus was much like the Apostle Paul's on the Damascus road. Todd was instantly transformed into a radical disciple and soul winning evangelist for Jesus.' (Website- About Us Todd Bentley's Personal Profile).

'Saved' at 17, shortly after he began preaching and He also began prophesying during this time.

In his Bio- God has drawn Todd into deep and intimate places of prayer.  These extended times in God's presence has released a fresh prophetic and miracle-healing anointing.  

He wants to 'see others set free through the anointing of the Holy Spirit and to see others come into the reality of intimate relationship with Jesus. This we are told is done as 'He ministers prophetically, corporately and personally as well as brings forth the word of God with the power and demonstration of the Spirit -- God confirming His word with signs and wonders following.  God has released an increase of the healing anointing into Todd's life to the point where the blind see, the deaf hear & growths dissolve as Jesus still heals every sickness and disease.'

Wow, these are just a few impressive marketing phrases that do not compare to the supernatural stories that surround him. His ministry is called, 'Fresh Fire ministries International: Apostolic Network.' After a short visit to Ignited last year Bentley was invited by Strader to return. He has been conducting 'healing meetings' (twice daily) in Lakeland since April 2. 2008. The 700-seat sanctuary of host pastor Stephen Strader's Ignited Church is filled up as people have been waiting for hours for the doors to open. It has now been attended by more than 20,000. Steven Strader is the son of Karl Strader former pastor of Carpenter's Home Church that launched Rodney Howard Browne's ministry in the US. The TBN broadcasts carried its services and the church was influenced to believe this kind of preaching and behavior is what revival is about. - -

Lets look at who Bentley attributes his influence from- ANGEL[S}

'Now let me talk about an angelic experience with Emma. Twice Bob Jones asked me about this angel that was in Kansas City in 1980: 'Todd, have you ever seen the angel by the name of Emma?' He asked me as if he expected that this angel was appearing to me. Surprised, I said, 'Bob, who is Emma?' He told me that Emma was the angel that helped birth and start the whole prophetic movement in Kansas City in the 1980s. She was a mothering-type angel that helped nurture the prophetic as it broke out.'  http://www
.etpv.org/2003/angho.html ( http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpiVi2NhAyRHaUFZSAYSBC6ONK-m8zoscDLDZfJh… )

A 'female' angel -there are none mentioned in the Bible, not once. Everytime an angel appears they look like men. They are called sons of God, not sons and daughters of God.

Read Full Set of Reports: Links Below

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed - Part 2

A Story of Heaven and Earth

Caught up to deception and a dark visitation - Part 3

When the Angel came The Branham connection - Part 4

The fire- Fresh Fire - Part 5

The Fire as an ANOINTING - Part 6

Angels We have Heard and Seen - Part 7
* Part 1 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpi9ZUMaCfzP4UyCihDyROlvUeDE5P81QPVoZBx0…

* Part 2 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpigkOxcx62nXrjE0WB_6OcJn_mwpMTc8EfQGp9t…

* Part 3 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpiCeSyioDWwScN1CZmDxPT8L-U5wkhjqkwkRBd_…

* Part 4 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphJkZ8oSj6P4K5MyWN23a8PDp1XZo6oSw7WvH6A…

* Part 5 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpiF-1THmYk4lLFZpY4NoG-igOEJC5MvD1G5gHA6…

* Part 6 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHphpevAbaeoTXh3JGuzETd-0Jkb2gQWH8fnHYnVH…

* Part 7 - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpg5cmuUR0HsXSAnycwF7p7aFgNSKFVOzDfZMA6P…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:45 (2012)    Sujet du message: ?) TODD BENTLY RAGING REVIVAL Répondre en citant

6) TODD BENTLEY RAGING REVIVAL

YOU TUBE VIDEO

A disturbing feature of Todd Bentley's ministry and doctrines . . .  

. . . . they are violent

* Must See Video Here - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001EDxLk-StHpjsy44KCE2gIVkMHlxELxNC6SLbgqfaHnwIhPPf…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:50 (2012)    Sujet du message: MORE FROM KEN : Répondre en citant

MORE FROM KEN:

Todd said that "God" told him "Todd, you've got to get the people to believe in the angel." I don't know how else to take that. I don't have a problem with believing in the supernatural, if I didn't believe in the supernatural I wouldn't believe in Jesus in the first place!

But look at the statement again. It looks like an agenda to me. Todd and the rest (Bob Jones, etc.) are always talking about their encounters with supernatural entities, but you never once hear how they test what they're supposedly communicating with. I've even heard BJ say that he told a "priest" that was talking to him, "I know that you're Jesus, but I don't know who".

So who, or what are these spirits that are talking to these guys? They aren't tested, and nobody from the prophetic movement seems to think it's important that they are. The "credentials" of the preacher passing on the message are good enough (Credentials meaning, how many people do they have following their ministry). Well, that's not the criteria I read in the Bible for testing the spirits.....

So my point is, the spirits aren't tested, so all you have to go by is does what they say agree with the Spirit and the Word? Would it be on God's agenda to get people to believe in "The angel" ? Why? Was that a running theme in the New Testament church? Was Paul bent on getting the "gospel of the angel" to the church at large, or to any of his mission field? I have to say no, it is and always has been and never will be anything other than getting the people to JESUS. If things aren't going "that direction", count me out - I ain't goin', and I'll tell anyone else who'll listen they should skip the trip, too...

In the context of that message Todd was talking about "the angel of the winds of change", who Todd says is responsible for the revival. Why is an angel responsible for the revival? Why wouldn't God Himself be responsible? What angelic entity that was of the host of the Lord would even allow a "move of God" to focus on itself? I can think of only one type of angel that would receive any kind of special attention or glory from men - that would be a fallen angel.

Let the Spirit of the Lord speak to your heart concerning these things.

I pray you find the true God and Lord of the Bible and follow Him only.

~Read more discussion of this topic on the Forum at-

http://www.revivalschool.com

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: (REVIVAL) JOYNER, WAGNER, ARNOTT "COMMISSION" BENTLEY Répondre en citant

[REVIVAL] JOYNER, WAGNER, ARNOTT "COMMISSION" BENTLEY

JOYNER, WAGNER, ARNOTT "Commission" BENTLEY
-Andrew Strom.

Here is how Charisma announced the news of what took place in  Lakeland just a couple of days ago: "Leaders Commission Todd  Bentley at ‘Lakeland Outpouring’... The special service was billed  by leaders as one of the greatest moments in revival history."

The article continues: "Canadian revivalist Todd Bentley, leader  of the “Lakeland Outpouring,” was commissioned as an evangelist  last night in a special ceremony in Lakeland, Fla., that was  broadcast into millions of homes by God TV...

"Participating leaders at the ceremony included [C. Peter] Wagner;  Ché Ahn, pastor of Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena, Calif.; John  Arnott of Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship in Canada; Bill  Johnson, pastor of Bethel Church in Redding, Calif.; and Rick  Joyner, founder of MorningStar Ministries in Charlotte, N.C."

(EDITOR's NOTE: If you saw a video of this commissioning, you  may have noticed that Staci Campbell, one of the main 'Toronto'  leaders who spoke, had her head shaking so violently - literally  whipping back and forth - that it was hard to hear her. Of course  this happens all the time and they say it is the "Holy Spirit").

CHARISMA ARTICLE continues:

"Wagner said to Bentley on the platform: “This commissioning  represents a powerful spiritual transaction taking place in the invisible world. With this in mind, I take the apostolic authority that  God has given me and I decree to Todd Bentley, your power will  increase, your authority will increase, your favor will increase,  your influence will increase, your revelation will increase..."

“I am no church historian, but I do not know of any other time in  history, since the book of Acts, have so many different apostles  and so many different prophets and movements and leaders [been  represented],” Bentley said of the capacity crowd."

The article goes on to talk a little about why some have opposed  the revival: "Critics complain that Bentley entertains extra-biblical  practices and has devoted some of his past teachings to “third  heaven” experiences and angelic encounters. They say it’s bizarre  for him to claim he has met the apostle Paul and angels named  “Winds of Change” and “Emma.” They also object to what they believe are exaggerated claims of healings and resurrections."

For me though, one of the most grievous statements in the whole  article is this one:

"Leaders who have expressed private concerns about Bentley’s  ministry turned down Charisma’s request for public comment."  (Article source - www.charismamag.com)

ANDREW STROM: DId you see that last sentence? -Even though  some leaders have been privately expressing their concerns, they  actually refused an opportunity to speak out in public! So where does this leave the poor sheep? Are these men so concerned with  their "reputation" that they are afraid to speak out at such a pivotal  moment? How will history judge such a thing? Isn't it simply the  "fear of man"? And Isn't this the exact reason why the Charismatic  movement is in such a mess in the first place? Have we completely  forgotten the old saying- "Evil prospers when good men do nothing"?

Who is going to stand up and declare the TRUTH in this situation? To me, this revival has all the hallmarks of the most blatant of  Last Days deceptions spoken of in scrïpture. And yet it is prospering because good men do nothing!

Todd Bentley is claiming “a city-taking, nation-taking anointing...  We’re going to the cities, then the nations." And look at the lineup  of heavyweights that have now openly joined his crusade to  promote this "impartation" around the world: Peter Wagner, Rick  Joyner, Bill Johnson, John Arnott (of the 'Toronto Blessing'), Che Ahn - and more!

'Who could possibly oppose such a lineup?' they think. 'What  madman would even entertain the idea? Why - his ministry would  be finished, his reputation ruined, his friends made into enemies overnight.' Oh yes - they seem to have it all sewn up now. And  so, this "drunken glory" anointing with its angels, its 'jerking', its  epileptic-type seizures - is free to spread around the globe and be imparted to God's precious sheep everywhere. And all the while, so-called "concerned" Christian leaders shirk and shiver in the shadows, never daring to openly speak out.

Shouldn't we be calling this exactly what it is - "COWARDICE"  of the worst kind? Can anyone imagine a crisis in the Spirit-filled church that is more urgent than this one? Isn't silence simply aiding and abetting the deception? Who will God hold accountable for doing nothing? CHRISTIAN LEADERS - SPEAK UP!!

People have written to me asking why we are using Amazon to  put out our new book "True & False Revival" about the Lakeland  Deception. Well - this is why!

It is all very well just using emails and websites, but the fact is, this deception is huge and growing. We have got to get the word out to a much wider audience. We need to use Amazon and  Youtube and everything we can to alert people to what is going  on. Amazon is actually set up so that every time a book sells, its "ranking" goes up and more people find out about it. So that way, an entire audience that we never usually reach can begin to hear  these warnings. Please believe me - we make very little on that  book. It is discounted so heavily, and it is printed and sold by  others on Amazon - not us. So we are not in it for the "money".  I simply feel it is one of the best ways of getting the word out.  But there are others also.

We are working on some videos for Youtube and Godtube, etc,  but in the meantime please keep sending people to that Amazon  page, my friends. There is a link to it near the top of our website-

God bless you all.

Andrew Strom.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:53 (2012)    Sujet du message: (REVIVAL) JOYNER, WAGNER, ARNOTT "MANDATENT" BENTLEY Répondre en citant

(REVIVAL) JOYNER, WAGNER, ARNOTT “MANDATENT” BENTLEY

TRADUCTION DE L'ARTICLE PRÉCÉDENT

-Andrew Strom.

Traduit par Esther Chrétien

Voici comment Charisma a annoncé les nouvelles sur ce qui s’est produit à Lakeland il y a quelques jours : "Les dirigeants mandatent Todd Bentley du ‘Réveil de Lakeland’…  La cérémonie spéciale a été qualifiée par les leaders comme étant ‘un des moments les plus grandiose de l’histoire des réveils’."

L’article continue : "Le revivaliste Canadien Todd Bentley, leader du “Réveil de Lakeland” a été mandaté hier soir en tant qu’évangéliste dans une cérémonie spéciale à Lakeland, Floride, qui a été télédiffusée dans des millions de maisons par ‘God TV’…

"Les leaders qui participaient à la cérémonie étaient [C. Peter] Wagner; Ché Ahn, pasteur du ‘Harvest Rock Church’ à Pasadena, Calif.; John Arnott du ‘Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship’ au Canada; Bill Johnson, pasteur de ‘Bethel Church’ à Redding, Calif.; et Rick Joyner, fondateur du ‘MorningStar Ministries’ à Charlotte, N.C."

(NOTE DE L’ÉDITEUR : Si vous avez visionné une vidéo de cette transmission de pouvoir, vous avez peut-être remarqué comment la tête de Staci Campbell, une des principales leaders de ‘Toronto’ qui a parlé, était secouée si violemment – littéralement fouettée de l’avant à l’arrière – qu’il était difficile de l’entendre parler.  Bien sûr, ceci se produit tout le temps et ils disent que c’est le "Saint Esprit").

L’ARTICLE DU CHARISMA se poursuit : "Sur la plateforme, Wagner a dit à Bentley : Cette transmission de pouvoir représente une transaction spirituelle puissante qui prend place dans le monde invisible.  Avec ceci en tête, j’utilise l’autorité apostolique que Dieu m’a donnée et je décrète à Todd Bentley, que votre puissance va augmenter, votre autorité va augmenter, votre service va augmenter, votre influence va augmenter, votre révélation va augmenter …"

Bentley a dit à la foule remplie à capacité : “Je ne suis pas un historien de l’église, mais je ne connais pas d’autre moment dans l’histoire, depuis le livre des Actes, qui ait eu autant d’apôtres différents et autant de prophètes différents et de mouvements et de leaders [qui ont été représentés]”.

L’article continue en parlant un peu à propos du ‘pourquoi quelques-uns se sont opposés au réveil’ : "Des critiques se plaignent du fait que Bentley utilise des pratiques extra bibliques et qu’il a consacré quelques-uns de ses précédents enseignements aux expériences du “troisième ciel” et aux rencontres angéliques. Ils disent que cela est bizarre pour lui de déclarer qu’il a rencontré l’apôtre Paul et des anges appelés “Vents de Changement” et “Emma”.  Ils s’objectent également à ce qu’ils croient être des déclarations exagérées de guérisons et de résurrections".  

Cependant, pour moi, la déclaration la plus grave de tout cet article est celle-ci :

"Les leaders qui ont exprimé leur inquiétudes personnelles concernant le ministère de Bentley ont refusé la requête de Charisma qui était de faire un commentaire publique".
(Source de l’article - www.charismamag.com)

ANDREW STROM: Avez-vous vu cette dernière phrase? – Même si des leaders ont exprimé leurs inquiétudes dans le privé, ils refusent en fait l’opportunité de parler publiquement!  Alors qu’est-ce que cela laisse à la pauvre brebis?  Est-ce que ces hommes sont si concernés par leur "réputation" qu’ils ont peur de parler à un moment aussi décisif?  Comment l’histoire jugera-t-elle d’une pareille chose?  N’est-ce pas simplement de la "peur de l’homme"? Et premièrement est-ce que ceci est la raison exacte pourquoi le mouvement Charismatique est dans un pareil désordre?  Avons-nous complètement oublié le dicton - "Le mal prospère lorsque les hommes de bien ne font rien"?

Qui va se lever et déclarer la VÉRITÉ dans cette situation?  Pour moi, ce réveil porte toutes les marques de commerce de la plus flagrante des déceptions des derniers Jours dont parle les Écritures.  Et pourtant elle prospère parce que les hommes de bien ne font rien!

Todd Bentley affirme qu’“une saisie par la ville, une saisie par la nation de l’onction…  Nous allons dans les villes, puis dans les nations”.  Et regardez ce défilé de poids lourds qui a ouvertement rejoint sa croisade afin de promouvoir cette "transmission par imposition des mains" partout dans le monde : Peter Wagner, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, John Arnott (du 'Toronto Blessing'), Che Ahn – et beaucoup d’autres!

'Qui pourrait possiblement s’opposer à un pareil défilé?' pensent-ils. 'Quel fou pourrait même entretenir une pareille idée?  Pourquoi – son ministère serait fini, sa réputation ruinée, ses amis deviendraient ses ennemis en une nuit'.  Oh oui - ils semblent maintenant avoir tout avoir cousu en un morceau.  Et donc, cette onction  "d’ivresse glorieuse" avec ses anges, ses ‘secousses spasmodiques’, ses crises style épilepsie –a le chemin libre pour se répandre partout sur le globe et pour être transmise partout par imposition des mains aux précieuses brebis de Dieu.  Et pendant ce temps, les soi-disant leaders Chrétiens "inquiets" se dérobent et tremblent dans l’ombre, n’osant jamais parler ouvertement.

Ne devrions-nous pas appeler ceci tout simplement de la – LACHETÉ de la pire espèce?  Est-ce que quelqu’un peut imaginer une crise dans l’église remplie de l’Esprit qui est plus urgente que celle-ci?  Est-ce que ce silence n’aide pas et n’encourage tout simplement pas la déception?  Qui est-ce que Dieu tiendra responsable pour n’avoir rien fait?  LEADERS CHRÉTIENS – PARLEZ DONC ENFIN!

Les gens m’ont écrit pour me demander pourquoi nous utilisons Amazon pour publier notre nouveau livre "True & False Revival" (Le Vrai Réveil et le Faux) à propos de la Déception de Lakeland.  Bien – ceci est la raison!

C’est très bien d’utiliser les courriels et les sites Internet, mais le fait est que cette déception est énorme et continue de se propager.  Nous devons répandre le mot vers un auditoire beaucoup plus vaste.  Nous devons utiliser Amazon et YouTube et tout ce que nous pouvons pour alerter les gens sur ce qui se passe.  Amazon est présentement organisé de manière à ce que chaque fois qu’un livre se vend, son "ranking" monte et plus de gens en entendent parler.  Donc, de cette manière, un auditoire en entier que nous ne pouvons normalement pas rejoindre commence à entendre ces avertissements.  S’il vous plaît croyez-moi – nous ne faisons que très peu de profit avec ce livre.  Il est tellement réduit et de plus, il est imprimé et vendu par d’autres sur Amazon – non pas par nous.  Alors, nous ne sommes pas là pour "l’argent".  Je sens simplement que c’est un des meilleurs moyens pour répandre le message.  Mais il y en a d’autre également.

Nous sommes en train de travailler sur quelques vidéos pour YouTube et GodTube, etc., mais entre temps, mes amis,  s’il vous plaît continuer d’envoyer les gens sur le site de Amazon.  Il y a un lien pour s’y rendre en haut de notre site Internet –

Dieu vous bénisse tout.

Andrew Strom.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 21:54 (2012)    Sujet du message: "AN INSIDER'S WARNING" - LAKELAND REVIVAL Répondre en citant

"AN INSIDER's WARNING" - LAKELAND REVIVAL

Ian Mander from Video Foundry has done a great job puttingthese videos together in a hurry.

There are 5 parts - totalling about 35 mins. The series is called "AN INSIDER's WARNING".Please give comments and ratings and also post them on blogs,etc, if you can, my friends? -This will be a huge help. There are two simple ways to watch.

You can either click onthe links to these videos near the top of our website -http://www.revivalschool.com OR you can click on the 5 links below for each one-

Pt. 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Y5R_raf6MPt.
Pt. 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyW1UFzS2LYPt.
Pt. 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNiuRWHZrYPt.
Pt. 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqA7vr-4p8Pt.
Pt. 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjRv1AcgiQ

PLEASE FORWARD this EMAIL TO OTHERS. Thankyou so much and God bless you all!

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:10 (2012)    Sujet du message: TODD BENTLEY AND THE "13th RESURRECTION" Répondre en citant

TODD BENTLEY AND THE '13th RESURRECTION'

What was the name of that funeral home?

by Bud Press, Director
Christian Research Service

VIDEO :
www.christianresearchservice.com

ChristianResearchService.blogspot.com
July 22, 2008

In this 5:28 YouTube video (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLv6C7b6m88 ), Todd Bentley reads an unverified e-mail and excitedly proclaims the "thirteenth resurrection from the dead" which, according to Bentley, took place at a funeral home.

While reading the e-mail, Bentley says a family requested that the God TV/Florida revival be aired during an "all-night wake" for a dead man resting in a casket. Amidst the cheers and applause from his revival audience, Bentley states:

At the funeral they played the revival, and we declared that our brother would not be embalmed. At 2:19 AM, my brother began to stir in his coffin! In his coffin!

And Bentley's followers went wild with cheers and shouts.

Bentley continues reading the unverified e-mail, stating that,

My brother sat up in the coffin praising God and the Reverend Todd Bentley! Now listen to this! My dear brother, all day, since he's been raised from the dead, has been telling us about his journey to heaven and how he thought he would never come back.  

He died and went to heaven! Listen to this! He thought he would never come back to the earth to be with us, but then he heard our beloved Reverend Todd and his voice pulling his spirit out of heaven. All of us at the funeral home began screaming and shouting for more fire. Thank God for the revival and God TV!

NUMBER 13 FROM THE DEAD! We're gonna confirm it. We gotta confirm it. We're gonna do a follow up. But I thought I'd read it as I received the testimony.

I became curious after watching the video and called numerous funeral homes in and around Lakeland, Florida. I spoke to officials and asked questions pertaining to a dead-man being raised to life from his coffin. A few asked, "Are you serious?" while others laughed.  

But without exception, they all said it had not happened. Also, a few of the officials said that if a dead man had actually been raised to life from a coffin, they would have known about it--nationwide.

Indeed, the dead being raised from their coffins in funeral homes, as well as the aftermath, would make local, state, national, and worldwide headlines, such as:

The 'Dead' Rising To Life from Caskets

Funeral Homes Closing Doors

No doubt funeral home directors and employees would be seeking a different line of work, or unemployment benefits.

Anyway, one funeral home representative said that a family--via the Lakeland revival--had come to the funeral home and prayed for one that had died, but the burial took place as scheduled.

So, just to make sure, I called the Board of Funerals, Cemetery, and Consumer Services in Florida and asked the same questions. Again, the answer was, "No." Had a dead-man sat up in his coffin--as described in the e-mail read by Todd Bentley--they would have heard about it.

While I believe wholeheartedly that God has and can raise the dead to life--embalmed or not--perhaps Todd Bentley will graciously provide the name of the funeral home in question, along with documented proof of all of the alleged "resurrections" from the dead.

It never hurts to ask, due to the fact that documented proof will stand up to intense scrutiny--provided the story is true, that is.

But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; abstain from every form of evil (1 Thessalonians 5:21-22).

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1).

http://www.christianresearchservice.com/ToddBentley5.htm

SEE ALSO THIS VIDEO. CHECK THE MAN WHO PRESENT TODD BENTLEY IS DOING THE EVIL SIGN

TODD BENTLEY 21 RESURRECTIONS (and much, much more)

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4fCKD2s-OI&NR=1

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 22:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: WHAT I HOPE WE LEARNED FROM THE LAKELAND REVIVAL Répondre en citant

WHAT I HOPE WE LEARNED FROM THE LAKELAND REVIVAL

By J. Lee Grady
Charisma Magazine

CBN.com – It has been four months since Canadian evangelist Todd Bentley fled the scene of Florida’s Lakeland Revival amid rumors of a moral failure. When Bentley vanished in August, the crowds thinned, God TV stopped broadcasting services, the meetings eventually shut down and Bentley’s worship leader took the popular music of the revival on the road.

Meanwhile, many people were left scratching their heads. Some were angry with Bentley for leaving his wife. Some were confused because their faith had been energized during the six-monthlong experience. Many charismatic ministry leaders defended the revival, saying that it was never supposed to focus on a man. Others blamed Bentley’s critics for the revival’s demise.

Late last week the board of directors of Fresh Fire Ministries—which Bentley resigned from in August—released a lengthy statement to update its supporters on Bentley’s condition. The letter confirmed that (1) Bentley is “resolute in his intentions” to divorce his wife, Shonnah—and that “he admits to being 100% responsible for the divorce”; (2) his relationship with his former intern is ongoing; (3) the evangelist drank inappropriately during the revival; and (4) he has yet to enter into a clear system of accountability with Christian leaders who have offered to help him.

The six-page statement, which defended the impact of the Lakeland Revival, did not excuse Bentley’s behavior. “We believe there are currently no biblical grounds for Todd to leave his wife and children,” the board members said. They added: “The nature of the present relationship between Todd and his former staff member is that of adultery.”

Lakeland was a painful chapter in the history of our movement, not just because such a highly visible preacher made such embarrassing moral choices but also because Christian leaders never agreed on what went wrong or how it could have been avoided. Now that the accident scene is in our rearview mirror, I wonder if we can agree on at least some points. Here are some lessons I hope we have learned by now:

Lesson #1: Accountability. Accountability. Accountability.

I wish just saying the word over and over could impress the concept in our minds. Leaders must live according to biblical standards. Period. Bentley’s board admitted in their statement that after the Lakeland meetings went into full swing, Bentley developed troubling behavior patterns. That would have been the right time for someone with apostolic courage to demand that Bentley step down for a season until he got his spiritual life in order. If we really want New Testament miracles and New Testament impact, maybe we should embrace New Testament discipline.

Lesson #2: The one-man show is over.

New Testament ministry is about teams, not hotshots. Paul shared the workload with Barnabas, Phoebe, Clement, Priscilla, Aquilla and many others. And he protested when people tried to make him out to be a god. When will we learn that the superstar syndrome actually thwarts genuine revival because it causes audiences to focus on man instead of Jesus?

I know there are those who insist that Bentley didn’t want people to notice him. But if that’s true, why did he cover himself with tattoos a few years ago, when he was in the ministry? I’m not a stickler about tattoos, but in Bentley’s case they definitely should have been a red flag. Anyone who craves that much attention needs counseling before they get on a stage.

Lesson #3: Chill out.

The Fresh Fire board, in last week’s statement, admitted that one of their biggest mistakes was allowing Bentley’s meetings to go on week after week without a break. Bentley tried to preach continually without rest, and as a result he burned out. Most likely his staff burned out too. No Sabbath, no time for family, no time to unwind. No human being can keep such a schedule without imploding.

Isn’t this also true for the American church scene? Our rule has become, “The show must go on.” We are driven to keep the seats full and the money coming in. The more we work, the more we grow—so we have to work harder to maintain the growth and pay the bills. The pace becomes more and more frantic until the engines fail and the wheels fall off. Building God’s way requires patience, pacing, regular maintenance and plenty of downtime to receive His ongoing guidance and grace.

Lesson #4: Character is more important than anointing.

Some revival groupies disagree with me on this. They’re so desperate for a display of miracles that they’ll take a zap from someone who has questionable morals or shoddy values. They don’t mind who lays hands on them as long as they are thrown to the floor while the crowd cheers.

I love revival too, and I’ve spent time on the floor soaking in God’s presence. I love the anointing. But please: Can you show me in the Word of God that character is not required of leaders? The Bible says imposters who work miracles will spend eternity in hell. Working miracles does not win anyone brownie points with God. Ministers of the gospel need both godly character and powerful anointing. Why did we ever settle for the idea that we should have one without the other?

Lesson #5: Lay hands on no man quickly.

Many of us are still grieving over the fact that a large number of charismatic leaders stood on a stage in Lakeland in June and publicly commissioned Bentley. Some praised him for his integrity and humility while others prophesied about the nations he will evangelize and the increased spiritual influence he will wield. Today those proclamations (readily available on You Tube) seem hollow and embarrassing.

Some who stood on that stage insist that God told them to do a public commissioning service. One recently hinted to me that it was a mistake. I’ll let them sort that out. Personally, it saddens me that our movement has been tarnished by what appears to be a serious lack of discernment. In the crazy world of independent ministries—which already lack proper accountability—leaders should take the time to investigate a preacher before commending him on international television.

Lesson #6: You can’t have revival without repentance.

The word “revival” is thrown around loosely these days. If a few people fall on the floor, get goose bumps or see gold dust, we are ready to christen it a revival and put it on television as soon as possible. After all, if large crowds gather, it must be God!

I’m tired of imitations. History shows that genuine revival is more than a bunch of blessed bodies in a pile. We need more than angel feathers, emotional euphoria and limp pep talks about getting high on Jesus. We need the strong Word of God that convicts hearts, demands repentance, slays sin and has the power to produce converts who will withstand temptation.

With Lakeland behind us, let’s celebrate the testimonies that came out of it, enjoy the songs we sang during it and pray for the restoration of the man God used to start it. Then, let’s learn from our mistakes and press on to better things.

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/ChurchAndMinistry/Grady_Lakeland_Lessons.a…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 31 Aoû - 18:50 (2012)    Sujet du message: MIRACLE AND DELIVRANCE Répondre en citant

MIRACLE AND DELIVRANCE

PETER WAGNER SAYS, TODD BENTLEY is "THE PORTAL (STAR GATE) TO THE FUTURE (NEW AGE)." He also said that they are connecting heaven’s gate to earth! According to the Bible, God’s Kingdom has already come to the Earth. Jesus Christ is the Mediator that has already connected God’s Kingdom to the Earth and heaven, See Ephesians Chapter one. It is a power that is not Bentley’s, Wagner’s or Joyner’s to give.

We must not forget the group of mystical Christians operating in extra-biblical fashion to open the paranormal doors to heaven TO THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH. It is a tremendously large army called Joel’s Army that is still on the move to conquer the church and millions of souls.

Here are a few members of the Latter Rain Movement and few terms that identify them. Todd Bentley, Peter Wagner, Rick Joyner, Che Arn, John Paul Jackson, Jill Austin, Randolph and Kris Vallotton, Randy Clark, Rodney Howard-Browne, Patricia King, Stacey Campbell, Chuck Pierce, Dutch Sheets, Bill Johnson, Barbara Yoder, Bob Jones, Paul Cain, Stephen Strader, Cindy Jacobs.

Terminology used: Apostolic Alignment, (Ministers under the authority of the New Age leaders such as, Peter Wagner, Rick Joyner, and others. Gatekeepers, (certain people appointed to control territories, churches, cities, countries).

Opening portals to the Third Heavens (Ministers that are able to lead people into the paranormal practice of taking them through the experience by means of the magical portal or Star Gate.

Think about it. We have Christian’s leaders who are "Opening the Star Gates in order to break God’s veil that separates the demonic, spiritual realms from our realm. Why-- to bring forth supernatural entities that they are calling angels and giving them names such as, the Winds of Change and to the Nations. Isn’t it strange that at the same time President Obama sells his socialist agenda on the word "change", so do these New Age Christians? Many real Bible-believing Christians are spiritually sleeping. They do not understand that these so-called "Christians" are mixing the Christianity with New Age witchcraft."

Third Wave teacher Todd Bentley says, SPIRITUAL ENTITIES & STAR GATES will CREATE SUPER HUMANS "OPEN HEAVENS BRING GOD’S KINGDOM TO EARTH" Then, as heaven manifests in the natural realm, both the rule and the reign of Jesus Christ will be known in the earth. "Let God be glorified!" Yet, don’t miss this: The key to bringing that manifestation to earth is an open heaven—a portal through which the kingdom of God invades the earth!14

See m my latest article concerning Todd Bentley’s article about "Opening the Star Gates to the Third Heaven."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3910877/OPEN-HEAVENS-STAR-GATES-GATEKEEPERS-BRINGING-GODS-KINGDOM-TO-EARTH

Matthew 24:11
"And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people."
Matthew 24:24 "For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible."

II Thessalonians 2:9-12
"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Re: Beware of any man who claims to be wiser than the apostles or holier than the martyrs of the Early Church. The best way to deal with him is to rise and leave his presence!"You really need to go up on Wagner's page.... really is new age.... wow... unbelievable... working on something right now....

Key Words

Rick Joyner, Kurt Waldheim, Knights of Malta, Bobby Conners, Paul Cain, NEW AGE GODS, KUNDALINI DEMONS, witchcraft, Star gates, The Plan, United Nations , White House, Congress, Senate, New World Religion, Hierarchy, ascended masters, Buddha , Christhood, Eastern Religions, Metaphysical, Theosophy, Prayer Visualizations, seducing spirit, doctrines of devils, Psychological Mind Science.

http://www.globalharvest.org/

http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different

THE FALSE REVIVAL (comparison)

VIDEO :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVGxJU-j2I&feature=related

From the Soul Hustlers - third wave, Knights of Malta, Rick Joyner 05-20-2011.pdf

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Avr - 03:27 (2013)    Sujet du message: GOD TV CONTINUES TO AIR REVIVAL IN SOUTH AFRICA TODD BENTLEY OF FRESH FIRE, USA -- LIVE FROM DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA Répondre en citant

GOD TV CONTINUES TO AIR REVIVAL IN SOUTH AFRICA TODD BENTLEY OF FRESH FIRE, USA -- LIVE FROM DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

Contact: Jeffrey Levinson, GOD TV, 407-862-5084, jlevinson@god.tv

DURBAN, South Africa, April 23, 2013 /Christian Newswire/ -- GOD TV has been broadcasting the Great Awakening Healing Revival worldwide  from South Africa daily this past week as increasing numbers of miraculous healings are reported. The LIVE broadcasts will continue until at least Sunday, 28 April. Spearheading the event is Canadian Evangelist, Todd Bentley, known for the Florida Healing Outpouring that made international headlines five years ago.

Todd Bentley stood down from ministry in 2008 after the breakdown of his marriage, but has returned with a passion to see people's lives transformed, addicts released from addictions, and the sick recover. He has been restored over the past five years through the ministry of Rick Joyner of MorningStar Ministries and GOD TV founders Rory & Wendy Alec have again recognized God's calling on his life. (See their interview with Todd Bentley at god.tv/revivalalert.)

GOD TV's exclusive broadcasts of the Great Awakening Healing Revival are attracting more and more people who are travelling to Durban, South Africa, from all over the world, and many churches in different countries have set up large screens to televise the revival meetings to their congregations.

GOD TV viewers are also opening their homes to their neighbors and friends as part of GOD TV's Living Room initiative, which aims to make living rooms come alive as people hear the Gospel message and receive healing in their homes.

In addition to the miracles, crowds of people have attended the meetings each night, in South Africa and hundreds of Muslim and Hindu people have committed their lives to Christ. Through GOD TV's global coverage, the Revival has been extended to 240 million homes, a potential audience of 860 million viewers.

"Something is really happening here in Durban. It's a move of God," said Todd Bentley. "It's an explosion of power. The hospitals are calling for prayer. They are bringing the sick from the hospitals too. A man that was crippled and blind from kidney failure was healed. A woman with a large cyst on her uterus for two years received confirmation from her doctor via an ultrasound that it had completely disappeared! This is the closest I've been to revival since Lakeland!"

Rory & Wendy Alec have often spoken on air about a global revival that will incorporate every believer. "We are giving our viewers an opportunity to participate in what is happening in Durban and to receive an impartation from God in their homes," said Rory Alec, "We're so grateful to our partners for helping us take this Revival around the globe."

"We're asking our viewers to stay tuned to GOD TV for the latest schedules as we continue to interrupt our usual programming to bring them revival LIVE as it happens," said Wendy Alec.

GOD TV can be watched via satellite across the USA on channel 365 of DIRECTV and via cable and digital terrestrial transmission in some cities. The Great Awakening Healing Revival is being streamed LIVE at god.tv; also via Roku Streaming players (roku.com) and through the GOD TV App, available on iTunes. GOD TV viewers can register to host revival in their living rooms at god.tv/livingroom.

For more information about GOD TV visit: god.tv For Todd Bentley, see Fresh Fire USA - freshfireusa.com

About GOD TV: GOD TV was founded in the UK in 1995 by Christian media pioneers Rory & Wendy Alec and in just 17 years has become a global phenomenon. Today the network beams a broad cross section of cutting-edge programs, including many life-changing LIVE broadcasts, into millions of homes worldwide. The only Christian broadcaster to transmit globally from Jerusalem, GOD TV's powerful signal is carried via multiple satellites providing free viewing to half a billion people 24-hours-a-day. In the USA, GOD TV can be viewed on DIRECTV channel 365 as well as on select cable channels. It can also be viewed online at www.god.tv. The network has several offices in the USA. Other offices are situated in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia. In addition to its vast media outreach, GOD TV also helps people in charitable ways by supporting feeding schemes, orphanages, water drilling projects and disaster relief funds.

Contact: Jeffrey Levinson at GOD TV's North America Regional Office, 375 Douglas Ave Suite, 1008, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. Telephone (407) 862-5084, fax (407) 682 2407, e-mail; jlevinson@god.tv

GOD TV Broadcast HQ: Jerusalem, Israel. International offices: USA (Washington, DC; Orlando, Florida; Kansas City, Missouri) UK & Ireland (Sunderland & Plymouth, England), Nordic Countries (Tønsburg, Norway), Europe (Hamburg, Germany), Asia & Middle East (Chennai, India; Sri Lanka), Africa (Cape Town, South Africa; Nairobi, Kenya), Australasia (Melbourne, Australia).

Angel Christian Television Trust, Inc is a Not-For-Profit Florida Corporation with 501 (C) (3) tax-exempt status from the IRS.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/8571071945.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Avr - 03:51 (2013)    Sujet du message: TODD BENTLEY ON GOD TV SPEAKING ABOUT LAKELAND, HIS FALL & RESTORATION Répondre en citant

TODD BENTLEY ON GOD TV SPEAKING ABOUT LAKELAND, HIS FALL & RESTORATION

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXioHMGOleM

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Déc - 05:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: RICK JOYNER VATICAN KNIGHT TODD BENTLEY VATICAN AGENT Répondre en citant

RICK JOYNER VATICAN KNIGHT TODD BENTLEY VATICAN AGENT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjpzq7EE8mY

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: TODD BENTLEY - P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> TODD BENTLEY (PA2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation