LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

REVEIL SPIRITUEL OCCULTE MODERNE - NOUVEL-ÂGE ET LA GNOSE DANS L'ÉGLISE DE JÉSUS-CHRIST (PA2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> NOUVEL-ÂGE ET LA GNOSE DANS L'ÉGLISE UNIVERSELLE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Aoû - 01:26 (2014)    Sujet du message: IS YOUR PASTOR A SHOWOFF? Répondre en citant

IS YOUR PASTOR A SHOWOFF?

July 27, 2014 By Beginning and End

Is church really the place for a stunt show?

Citation:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. – 2 Timothy 2:15.

So you think you go to a good church? What does your pastor do to show off how great he or she is? Does he shoot himself out of a cannon? Set himself on fire? Enter the church like James Bond? Well a number of church, who have fully embraced the modern-day heretical entertainment model for church have done just that. The sad truth is that these pastors have ignored the true way a pastor should be a show off, in order to appease the flesh and pack the stands on Sundays.

A Pastor Sets Himself on Fire?

As part of the “Daredevil” series, Pastor Troy Gramling of Potential Church sat in car that was set on fire via special explosives.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxW8g5f1qFM

In John Chapter 12, the Bible reads:
Citation:

And I [Jesus Christ], if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.  This he said, signifying what death he should die. – John 12:32-33.

Jesus Christ proclaimed that it was His death on the cross, which provided the atonement for all sin – that would draw people to Him. Not gimmicks or stunts. Romans 1:16 says the Gospel is literally “..the power of God to salvation.” In order to convert souls to believing in Jesus Christ and to draw people to God, a pastor does not need to rely on tricks and entertainment. He must rely on the supernatural power of God’s Word. A Pastor’s job is to point the congregation to Christ as He is the only way to forgiveness of sin. Instead, who are the people at Potential Church cheering for? Who is receiving all of the attention? The pastor.

“Bond, Pastor Bond”

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45nv5dOpH0c

Megachurch Pastor Rod Parsley entered his Sunday church service via zip line. Here is a clip.

With this type of silliness taking place it is no surprise that Parsley is a teacher of the Word of Faith, “sow a seed” heresy. Here in the clip below, he is commanding his viewers to sow a seed of $54.17 to “release” an Isaiah 54:17 blessing. The central idea is that by giving money to Parsley, the viewer is “activating” The Lord to bless them.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJpkmbvHMXE

Pastor Gets In Bed With His Wife On The Roof of Church

Pastor Ed Young and his wife Lisa put a bed on stage to preach about sex.

In one of the all-time most abominable gimmicks to attract church attenders, Pastor Ed Young of Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas held a 24-hour “bed-in” with his wife as they laid in a bad on the roof of the church to promote better sexual relations in the church. All of this was a part of the marketing campaign for Young’s book Sexperiment.

Here is an ad for the book:

VIDEO : (go to the link down below)

In Ezekiel 22, the prophet, speaking by inspiration of God, delivers a scathing rebuke to the priests of ancient Israel. Not only were they not teaching God’s Word accurately, they were promoting sexual sin:
Citation:

In thee are men that carry tales to shed blood: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness. In thee have they discovered their fathers’ nakedness: in thee have they humbled her that was set apart for pollution.And one hath committed abomination with his neighbour’s wife; and another hath lewdly defiled his daughter in law; and another in thee hath humbled his sister, his father’s daughter. – Ezekiel 22:9-11.

Right afterwards, Ezekiel shifts his attention to the priesthood. And God’s judgment is for one specific reason:
Citation:

Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean.. – Ezekiel 22:26.

Pastors of the modern church age like Ed Young have put no difference between profane and inappropriate sexual talk and Biblical preaching. For a pastor to bring a bed onto the pulpit for Sunday service and have his wife sit with him to discuss sex is utter depraved abomination and blasphemy against God. And why is this being done? All in the name of church attendance, book sales and money.

Pastor Giving Away Assault Rifles?

Pastor Heath Mooneyham used free assault rifles to help spread the Gospel.

Pastor Heath Mooneyham of Ignite Church in Joplin, MO, decided to entice men to attend his Fathers’ Day 2014 service by giving away free AR-15 assault rifles. His offer, which he promoted through a video ad below, was serious, and two fathers ended up winning.
Citation:

The give away was part of an outreach by Ignite Church to a specific demographic group: males age 18 to 35.
“That’s the biggest black hole in our society,” Mooneyham said.

To lure them in, Sunday morning services start later (10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.) than many churches, the rock music is loud, the black-and-green color theme is almost reminiscent of a video game system, and the pastor has tattoos and a short mohawk.

“We’re not trying to put on a show for anybody,” Mooneyham said. (source).

[B&E: The "Pastor" uses suggestive language at a point in the video].

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2rtmOZemsQ

Beginning and End previously featured Ignite Church and Mooneyham after they performed the song “Sexy And I Know It” – an ode to fornication, as part of their Sunday worship service (for their own sex sermon series). Despite the pastor’s protests to the contrary, Ignite Church is immersing itself in secular culture and lusts of the flesh to lure people to church.

James 4:4: says: Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GodWhat spirit is leading Mooneyham and Ignite Church – a spirit of the world or the Spirit of God? Sadly, it seems quite obvious they have fully befriended the sinful world.

A Pastor’s Duty – Preaching the Bible

Pastors should show off their time in intense Bible study.

Citation:

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. – 2 Timothy 4:1-4.

The Bible is clear that a pastor should be able to show off their knowledge of Scripture to their congregation. Each week, a pastor should demonstrate and be approved unto God that he has gone to the Bible to earnestly and passionately seek God’s wisdom and truth in order to preach his sermon. If God approves of the amount of Bible study time and research a pastor has put into a message the congregation will certainly be aware of it as well.  A Pastor is called to be a workman, who is capable of rightly interpreting and teaching the Bible. Not demonstrating this is something that should make a pastor feel “ashamed.”

The Apostle Paul, instructing his disciple Timothy on how to be a pastor, commanded him to preach the word.” This command, given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, make it clear that a pastor’s chief responsibility is to accurately teach the Bible. A Pastor should consistently teach sound, Biblical doctrine. And with the command, Scripture prophesies a warning that a time was coming when Christians would no longer want to hear “old time Bible preaching” but instead want flesh-pleasing spectacles and pastors who were willing to accommodate their earthly desires and give messages that are “feel good” and and not based on “truth” which is the Bible. And this is precisely what is taking place in churches all over the United States and the world.

So what kind of show off is your pastor? One who is devoted to preaching and teaching the Bible accurately, demonstrating his study and time spent seeking God, or one who is much more focused on entertaining the church, showing how much he is accomplishing in the world and making the Gospel secondary to the “show” that he (or she) is providing at Sunday Service? Lord willing, you will be desperately seeking the former and avoiding the latter.

http://beginningandend.com/is-your-pastor-a-showoff/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BeginningAndEnd+%28Beginning+And+End%29
[/b]

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Aoû - 01:26 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Aoû - 01:01 (2014)    Sujet du message: HOW SATAN INFILTRATES THE CHURCH FULL LENGTH FROM SPEAKER RUSS DIZDAR Répondre en citant

HOW SATAN INFILTRATES THE CHURCH FULL LENGTH FROM SPEAKER RUSS DIZDAR

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp4BqRM4yFs

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Oct - 00:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT NOW AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK - HOW TO MAKE ANY MOMENT A MIRACLE MOMENT Répondre en citant

YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT NOW AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK - HOW TO MAKE ANY MOMENT A MIRACLE MOMENT

New age satanic guru

Take a look to his website
http://elevatelife.com/uwc2012/

On Google...

Keith Craft | Elevate Your Thinking, Elevate Your Life!

Résultats de recherche
  1. Elevate Life
  2. Elevate Life - Our Pastors

3. Keith Craft | Elevate Your Thinking, Elevate Your Life!

Pastor Keith Craft: Helping People Discover Their Divine ...

YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT

The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
By Keith Craft

FRISCO, Texas, Oct. 7, 2014 /Christian Newswire/ -- Science tells us that 99 percent of our DNA is shared with other human beings. Small as it may be, the remaining one percent gives us a unique fingerprint that no one else can have. With it, we can leave a unique imprint that no one else can — and, it is also what makes us divine.

According to Keith Craft, founder and pastor of Elevate Life Church in Frisco, Texas, and author of Your Divine Fingerprint: The Force That Makes You Unstoppable (HarperOne; October 2014; Trade Paperback; $14.99), this one percent difference in each of us is a type of "glory" that God has given us. Craft calls it the 1% Factor, and as one of America's most sought after motivation and inspirational speakers, he has shared it at the largest business seminars in the world.

In Your Divine Fingerprint, Craft teaches us how to identify, amplify and celebrate our own uniqueness, and, in doing so, strengthen our relationship with God. Included are tools to help discover the unique fingerprint that you have been given. Once identified, this "one percent" uniqueness guides readers to turn the defining moments of their life into miracle moments by making a decision and taking action. (For Craft, that defining moment was his childhood experience of being pronounced dead then being brought back to life). As a result of these actions, you get nearer to fully living your unstoppable force – the greatness God has given to you that He has given to no one else.

Your Divine Fingerprint is a must-have guide for learning how to deploy your unique difference and unlock the secret to future success and phenomenal achievement. By unleashing this greatness in your family, your marriage, your job, your faith and the world, you celebrate the glory of God!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Pastor Keith Craft is the founder and lead pastor of Elevate Life Church in Frisco, Texas (7,000 members). He speaks in the world’s largest business/success seminars and has shared the stage with former world leaders, Superbowl-winning coaches, MVP quarterbacks and top entertainers. Craft is also the founder of Leadershipology.com, an online quote service designed to empower leaders.

PRAISE FOR YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT

"Keith Craft is one of the most driven leaders I've ever met, and 'Your Divine Fingerprint' is the perfect expression of his message that the smallest difference can make all the difference. This remarkable book will help you discover the 1% inside you that will define your future."
—Phil Cooke, Ph.D., filmmaker media consultant, author One Big Thing: Discovering What You Were Born to Do

"Keith Craft's 'Your Divine Fingerprint' takes self-empowerment to the next level because it positively impacts your mind, heart and spirit. Each chapter will inspire you to discover your purpose, manifest your greatness and become an unstoppable force in pursuit of your dreams."
—Les Brown, speaker, speech coach and author of Live Your Dream

YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT:
The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
By Keith Craft
HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers
Trade Paperback | $14.99 | ISBN: 9780062206510
On Sale October 7, 2014 | Also available as an eBook

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/6276974918.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Nov - 01:16 (2014)    Sujet du message: NELSON MANDELA SHOCKING TRUTH OF UBUNTU 46664 / ILLUMINATI HAND INTERPRETER AT MANDELA'S FUNERAL SENDING SECRET SIGNALS TO WORLD LEADERS Répondre en citant

NELSON MANDELA SHOCKING TRUTH OF UBUNTU 46664

Nelson Mandela was a Knight of Malta, a religious warrior for the Roman Empire/Rome

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wNwQMeis_4

ILLUMINATI HAND INTERPRETER AT MANDELA'S FUNERAL SENDING SECRET SIGNALS TO WORLD LEADERS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjL0ONqd-kQ

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Nov - 01:19 (2014)    Sujet du message: RICK JOYNER MORNINGSTAR MADNESS Répondre en citant

RICK JOYNER MORNINGSTAR MADNESS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgdcdjtlGfo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Déc - 01:50 (2014)    Sujet du message: LETTER TO THE EDITOR FROM A FORMER CONTEMPLATIVE : FOCUS ON THE FAMILY'S “FATHER GILBERT'S MYSTERIES" POINTS LISTENERS TO CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER Répondre en citant

LETTER TO THE EDITOR FROM A FORMER CONTEMPLATIVE : FOCUS ON THE FAMILY'S “FATHER GILBERT'S MYSTERIES" POINTS LISTENERS TO CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER

LTRP Note: This is perhaps one of the most significant letters we have ever received, not just because it exposes more of Focus on the Family’s contemplative propensities, but because it  shows the results (i.e., the “fruit”) of practicing contemplative prayer. This “fruit” is precisely why Lighthouse Trails has been crying out a warning for nearly 13 years.

We are grateful to this reader for sending us this letter describing his experience as a contemplative practitioner. We are thankful to the Lord for opening his eyes to the great deception he was in.

As for Focus on the Family, it has been promoting contemplative spirituality for several years (see below this letter for article links). Parents and grandparents, if your children and grandchildren are listening to the Focus on the Family drama CDs, including Adventures in Odyssey, they are being exposed to a dangerous spiritual view.

We can’t emphasize that enough. As you read the following letter, realize that what happened to our reader because of his involvement in the “spiritual disciplines” of contemplative spirituality (i.e., Spiritual Formation), is happening to thousands and thousands of Christians today (a number that will eventually hit the millions, changing the entire face of Christianity as researcher Ray Yungen has so often said).

Dear Lighthouse Trails:

Recently, I was given the Father Gilbert Mysteries CD set (by Focus on the Family) from a friend to borrow. The following is a followup letter I sent to my friend regarding these CDs. I thought this letter might be useful to you and anyone else who might not be aware of the contemplative connections to this mystery series.

Citation:

Hi XXXXXXXXX (names withheld for privacy),
Thanks for lending me the Father Gilbert Mysteries CDs. I listened to the first CD on the way home from your house. I found the story to be gripping, and it definitely held my interest. What especially caught my attention though, was what was said in the intro. to the second CD. In it, the narrator stated that Father Gilbert [an Anglican priest] had joined a monastery. While there, he studied “the classic spiritual disciplines of prayer and meditation.” At this point, I had to stop listening to the CD.
As you probably know, I was, for the first 25 years of my Christian life, deeply involved in the spiritual discipline of contemplative prayer that promised to help me become more “Christlike.”

According to one web site, “Christian contemplative prayer or contemplation, which was practiced by innumerable monks and nuns (and now laypeople) from the times of the Desert Fathers to the present, goes deep within the heart to meet God, ever-present within, though without thoughts, words, or images, because he is beyond them.”

For me, this basically involved stilling my mind throughout the day and focusing on my moment by moment connection with Christ. Toward the last part of this period in my life, I even had a little hand counter, which I kept with me and which I would keep track of each time, through out the day, when I focused on God. This led me into times of deeper meditation where my mind would become increasingly still and quiet, to the point where my thoughts seemed to be vacuumed out of my mind, leaving me in a kind of raptured stillness.

During these experiences, I had what I believed at the time to be an actual physical sensation of God’s Presence. It was like I didn’t need to focus so much on the Bible anymore to know God because I was actually experiencing Him directly in these moments of contemplation. And in this experience, I felt God as a force or power that was flowing through all things.

It was then that I noticed a subtle change was beginning to take place in my concept of God. I began to feel deeply that God’s Presence was everywhere and in everything. And if God was in everything and as a result, in everyone, then the important thing was not what a person thought about God or believed about Him, but rather that they stilled their thoughts so they too could experience Him in the present moment, beyond thoughts. This began to trouble me though, because I began to realize that this was what I had once believed as a follower and practicer of New Age Eastern beliefs prior to becoming a Christian.

This led me to do some research online. There, I found that this new way of perceiving God which I was developing through my “spiritual discipline” actually had a name. It was called, panentheism—that God is in all things and all things are in God. I also found that this concept does not appear to line up with God’s Word… “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.” Romans 8:9.

Needless to say, about five years ago, I discontinued this spiritual practice and began to rest in the finished work of Christ which He accomplished at the Cross (Hebrews 10:10). I can’t begin to tell you how incredibly freeing and restful it has become to be able to say, with Paul, “I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live. Yet not I, but Christ lives in me.” Gal. 2:20. And “But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.” Romans 8:11

Paul (not real name)
Related Articles (most recent ones at top, older ones dating back to 2007 at bottom):
Letter From Focus on the Family Confirms Past Reports – They DO Promote Contemplative Spirituality
Focus on the Family Gives Bono a Platform – Another Example Where 2 +2 Don’t Add Up
Letter to the Editor: Saddened and Alarmed at Focus on the Family’s Promoting Contemplative Spirituality
Focus on the Family’s Adventures of Odyssey Has “Eugene” Going to a Monastery – Moody Radio Broadcasts Program
Will Focus on the Family and The Truth Project Warn About “Unio Mystica,” “Oneness,” and Contemplative Prayer?
Focus on the Family: Helping to Bring About a Generation of Parent Mystics?
Serious Concerns for Focus on the Family Marriage Conference
Why Focus on the Family Should Not Promote and Sell Gary Thomas’ Books
Focus on the Family’s Adventures in Odyssey – Promoting Contemplative?
Focus on the Family Once Again Says OK to Contemplative Prayer

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletters/2014/newsletter20141209…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Jan - 11:18 (2015)    Sujet du message: WITCHRAFT IN THE CHURCH IS RAMPANT! Répondre en citant

WITCHRAFT IN THE CHURCH IS RAMPANT!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeuXfKB1xjg

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Jan - 04:54 (2015)    Sujet du message: FAKE HOLY GHOST CHURCH EXPOSED Répondre en citant

FAKE HOLY GHOST CHURCH EXPOSED

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jt8q1Z5sVA

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Fév - 08:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: CHRISTIAN PREACHER WHO SOLD HIS SOUL FOR DEMONIC POWER !! Répondre en citant

CHRISTIAN PREACHER WHO SOLD HIS SOUL FOR DEMONIC POWER !!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvsIrPl_dTI

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mar - 19:36 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE PELERINAGE DE LA JUSTICE DE L'EAU : CELEBRATION LITURGIQUE Répondre en citant

Rituel magique, païen. Pendant ce temps, Rome et ses filles passent toutes sortes de lois afin de nous empêcher d'avoir accès à l'eau, ou nous le font payer très cher. Ceci est une des pratiques du paganisme qui revit dans chacune de nos sociétés, qui se cache derrière le programme environnemental. Le Conseil Mondial des Eglises avec son sorcier, comme vous pouvez le voir, encore une fois, promouvoit des pratiques condamnées par Dieu, amenant les populaces à adorer la création plutôt que Dieu qui a créé toutes ces choses pour notre bien-être. Le Seigneur ne nous a-t-il pas mis en garde contre toutes ces pratiques?

3e semaine

Rommel F. Linatoc pendant une célébration liturgique lors d'une consultation du ROE. © Helen Putsman/COE/ROE

La troisième réflexion biblique des Sept semaines pour l’eau 2015 a été écrite par le professeur Rommel F. Linatoc, représentant de la Conférence chrétienne d’Asie auprès du Groupe de direction (IRG) du Réseau œcuménique de l’eau du COE. Il est actuellement secrétaire exécutif du Conseil national des Églises des Philippines pour l’unité chrétienne et les relations œcuméniques. Pour lui, il est important d’utiliser l’imagerie liée à l’eau dans nos liturgies quand on parle de justice. En outre, il nous appelle à ne pas limiter nos célébrations liturgiques aux services dominicaux mais à en faire un élément constitutif de notre vie.
LE PELERINAGE DE LA JUSTICE DE L'EAU : CELEBRATION LITURGIQUE

Dans le contexte des Philippines, les Églises protestantes traditionnelles et les chrétiens et chrétiennes catholiques romains, indépendants, évangéliques et pentecôtistes ont célébré ensemble la Semaine de prière pour l’unité des chrétiens (2013-2014). Le guide liturgique a été traduit par les communautés locales dans les dialectes et langues compris et utilisés par la population locale. Pour contextualiser la célébration, les problématiques les plus pressantes touchant les populations ont été incorporées dans la liturgie, au premier plan desquelles se trouvait la question de «l’eau et la justice». Pendant la liturgie, l’eau était symbolisée comme une source de vie et un droit fondamental. C’est un élément essentiel de la vie en abondance (cf. Jean 10,10). Dans la litanie, la question de l’eau était représentée dans les contextes local et international.

Aujourd’hui, il reste de nombreux pays qui se disputent des territoires et les eaux sont divisées encore et encore. Paradoxalement, à l’ère du post-colonialisme, l’appel à la paix demeure à l’ordre du jour d’un grand nombre de ces pays. L’idéal de la paix et de la justice a perdu de sa signification à cause des répercussions négatives des programmes d’ajustement structurel, qui sont responsables d’avoir transformé l’eau – élément fondamental à la vie – en marchandise. Notre rhétorique biblique n’aura aucun sens si nous ne sommes pas capables de voir la relation qui existe entre la problématique de l’eau et d’autres problématiques sociales.

http://water.oikoumene.org/en/whatwedo/seven-weeks-for-water/2015/2015_3_A_…Pour continuer la lecture, veuillez télécharger la réflexion (pdf, 400 KB)

http://water.oikoumene.org/fr/whatwedo/seven-weeks-for-water/2015/2015_3_Le… Pistes de réflexion

Les services liturgiques: processus de transformation
  1. Sommes-nous transformés quand nous assistons à un service liturgique? (cf. 2 Cor. 5,17)
  2. Dans quelle mesure nos services liturgiques donnent-ils à nos communautés les moyens de rechercher de l’eau potable sûre?
  3. Quelles seront nos réflexions et nos actions concrètes pour combattre les maux structurels qui causent la mort de millions d’individus? (cf. Joël 2,28-29, Michée 3,8 et Mt. 5,13-17)
Thèmes de discussion

La demande et le partage de l’eau: les expériences communes d’habilitation qui défient les relations de pouvoir
  1. Quelle a été l’expérience de Jésus lors de sa conversation avec la Samaritaine (cf. Jean 4,1-41)?
  2. Dans quelle mesure les récits de crucifixion aiguisent-ils les significations de l’eau vive?
Quelques idées pour agir
  1. Préparez une liturgie sur le thème de l’eau, inspirée par les nombreuses ressources liturgiques disponibles sur Internet, notamment sur le site web du ROE.
  2. Parlez avec vos responsables religieux afin de consacrer un dimanche – par exemple le 22 mars, Journée mondiale de l’eau – pour suivre une liturgie spéciale sur le thème de l’eau et de son importance spirituelle et physique dans notre vie.
http://water.oikoumene.org/fr/whatwedo/seven-weeks-for-water/2015/3e-semaine?set_language=fr

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Mar - 02:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: ACCUEILLIR LE "COURANT DE GRÂCE" DU RENOUVEAU CHARISMATIQUE Répondre en citant

ACCUEILLIR LE "COURANT DE GRÂCE" DU RENOUVEAU CHARISMATIQUE

"Le serpent était le plus rusé de tous les animaux des champs, que l'Éternel Dieu avait faits. Il dit à la femme: Dieu a-t-il réellement dit: Vous ne mangerez pas de tous les arbres du jardin?

La femme répondit au serpent: Nous mangeons du fruit des arbres du jardin.
Mais quant au fruit de l'arbre qui est au milieu du jardin, Dieu a dit: Vous n'en mangerez point et vous n'y toucherez point, de peur que vous ne mouriez.
Alors le serpent dit à la femme: Vous ne mourrez point;
mais Dieu sait que, le jour où vous en mangerez, vos yeux s'ouvriront, et que vous serez comme des dieux, connaissant le bien et le mal."
Genèse 3 : 1-5

Cinquième prédication du P. Cantalamessa

Rome, 27 mars 2015 (Zenit.org) Anne Kurian 

Le P. Cantalamessa encourage les chrétiens à accueillir le « courant de grâce » du renouveau charismatique : « Il s’agit de s’ouvrir à l’action de l’Esprit, quelles que soient les conditions de vie dans lesquelles on se trouve... L’important est de ne pas rester en dehors de ce courant..., de voir en lui une initiative de Dieu et une chance pour l’Église, et non une menace ou une infiltration étrangères au sein du catholicisme. »

Le P. Raniero Cantalamessa, capucin, prédicateur de la Maison pontificale, a prononcé sa cinquième prédication de carême sur le thème « Orient et Occident face au mystère du salut », ce vendredi 27 mars 2015, dans la chapelle Redemptoris Mater du Vatican, en présence du pape et de la Curie romaine.

Pour mieux comprendre le salut chrétien, le monde latin devrait « avoir davantage le regard pointé vers l’Orient pour enrichir et, d’une certaine façon, corriger [sa] manière de concevoir la rédemption opérée par le Christ », a-t-il estimé d'emblée en introduisant son propos. = monde latin = langue de Satan.

Citant le Dictionnaire de Spiritualité de G. Bardy, il a expliqué la différence de conception du salut en Orient et en Occident : « Le but de la vie visé par les chrétiens grecs demeure la divinisation. Celui que poursuivent les chrétiens d'Occident est l'acquisition de la sainteté […]. Le Verbe s'est fait chair, selon les grecs, afin de rendre à l'homme la ressemblance avec Dieu que lui avait fait perdre la faute d'Adam et afin de le diviniser. Selon les latins, il s'est fait homme pour racheter l'humanité […]... une dette acquittée à l'égard de la justice de Dieu ».

« Si la doctrine orientale, avec sa très haute idée de la grandeur et de la dignité de l’homme à l’image de Dieu, a mis en lumière la possibilité de l’incarnation, la doctrine occidentale, en insistant sur le péché et sur la misère de l’homme, a mis en lumière sa nécessité », a-t-il constaté.

Blaise Pascal soulignait en ce sens : « La connaissance de Dieu sans sa misère fait l’orgueil. La connaissance de notre misère sans celle de Dieu fait le désespoir. La connaissance de Jésus-Christ fait le milieu, parce que nous y trouvons et Dieu et notre misère. »

Mais il y a pourtant une « lacune » dans la sotériologie occidentale, qui aurait besoin « de regarder vers l’Orient », a ajouté le P. Cantalamessa : cette lacune se tient « dans le fait que, de cette façon la grâce, même si hautement exaltée, a pratiquement fini par se réduire à sa seule dimension négative de remède au péché. Le cri audacieux de l’Exultet pascal aussi: le "O heureuse faute qui nous a mérité un tel et un si grand Rédempteur !", on le voit bien, ne sort pas de la perspective de péché et de rédemption. »

« C’est sur ce point précisément, grâce à Dieu, que nous assistons depuis longtemps à un changement que nous pourrions dire historique », a-t-il poursuivi : « Toutes les Églises d’Occident, ou nées de ces Églises, depuis plus d’un siècle, sont traversées par un courant de grâce qui est le mouvement pentecôtiste et les divers renouveaux charismatiques qui en dérivent dans les Églises traditionnelles. »

Le prédicateur y a vu « un courant de grâce qui devrait se répandre dans toute l’Église et se disperser en elle comme une décharge électrique dans la masse ». Il a cité le bienheureux Paul VI définissant le renouveau charismatique comme « une chance pour l’Église et pour le monde » en recevant les responsables le 19 mai 1975.

Cette « chance pour l’Église catholique et les Églises nées de la Réforme » leur permet en effet « de remonter la pente et de rendre au salut chrétien le riche et exaltant contenu positif, résumé dans le don de l’Esprit Saint. La vie chrétienne retrouve son but principal qui est, comme disait saint Séraphin de Sarov, "l’acquisition du Saint-Esprit de Dieu" ». = Eglises nées de la Réforme = églises évangéliques.

« Je ne dis pas que parmi les personnes qui se reconnaissent dans ce "courant de grâce", tous vivent ces caractéristiques, mais je sais par expérience que tous, voire les plus simples, savent de quoi il s’agit et aspirent à les réaliser dans leur vie », a-t-il précisé.

Le P. Cantalamessa a fait observer : « Même l’image qu’on donne de la vie chrétienne est différente : il s’agit d’un christianisme joyeux, contagieux, qui n’a rien du sombre pessimisme que Nietzsche lui reprochait. Le péché n’est absolument pas banalisé car un des premiers effets de la venue du Paraclet dans le cœur de l’homme est "de le convaincre de péché" (cf. Jn 16,8). »

En conclusion, il a encouragé à accueillir ce courant de grâce : « Il ne s’agit pas d’adhérer à ce "mouvement" - ou à aucun mouvement -, mais de s’ouvrir à l’action de l’Esprit, quelles que soient les conditions de vie dans lesquelles on se trouve. Personne n’a le monopole du Saint-Esprit, encore moins du mouvement pentecôtiste et charismatique. L’important est de ne pas rester en dehors du courant de grâce qui traverse, sous différentes formes, toute la chrétienté; de voir en lui une initiative de Dieu et une chance pour l’Église, et non une menace ou une infiltration étrangères au sein du catholicisme. »

(27 mars 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/accueillir-le-courant-de-grace-du-renouvea…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Mai - 02:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: ILLUMINATI GOES PUBLIC CHRISTIAN MUSIC BANDS !! 2015 Répondre en citant

ILLUMINATI GOES PUBLIC CHRISTIAN MUSIC BANDS !! 2015

VIDEO :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tq5rqHjahU

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Juil - 11:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: UPF CELEBRATES 1st INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA Répondre en citant

United Nations Relations

UPF CELEBRATES 1st INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA

Worship to the sun god. Moon's church and the UN.

-----

Written by UPF International

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer soltsice

More pictures on the website

New York, USA—On June 21, UPF International celebrated International Day of Yoga at New York's Lincoln Center as a co-sponsor of a program organized by the Global Citizen Forum, founded by Dr. B. K. Modi. The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations was also a co-sponsor, and was represented by the High Representative, H.E. Mr. Nassir Abdulaziz Al-Nasser, who delivered remarks during the program, emphasizing “the key role yoga can play in bridging the cultural and religious gaps among people.” The featured yoga master was Shri Shri Ravi Shankar who guided the nearly 3,000 live participants, and hundreds of thousands more online through a webcast, in the fundamentals of yoga and its relevance to health, stress reduction and human flourishing.  The UN General Assembly agreed in 2014, following a recommendation by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to dedicate June 21 as the International Day of Yoga.

http://www.upf.org/united-nations-relations/6532-upf-celebrates-1st-international-day-of-yoga

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juil - 08:10 (2015)    Sujet du message: SEDUCED BY THE SERPENT : YOGA AND THE DEVIL'S DOOR Répondre en citant

SEDUCED BY THE SERPENT : YOGA AND THE DEVIL'S DOOR

Category// Faith, Health Author// Mack Major

Too many Christians think there's nothing wrong with practicing YOGA: Some argue that it's a health benefit, a form of exercise, and that it helps them to meditate more and pray to God.

The truth is: Christianity has absolutely NOTHING to do with Yoga. Yoga is a Hindu religious practice that is designed to open oneself to visitation and possession by outside spiritual entities, better known as demons.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Below are a collection of quotes straight from the source, those who practice Yoga. And their quotes tell you about yoga, as it was always intended to be practiced. You can take a 'pig' and put lipstick on it, clean it up and tie a ribbon around its neck; and you can even go out your way and call it a cute puppy. But at the end of the day, it's still a pig!
Citation:

Through the practice of Yoga, Christian people are tricked into praying to Hindu demonic gods.

Now here's the truth about Yoga:
"Yoga is an integral part of the Hindu religion. There is a saying: 'There is no Yoga without Hinduism and no Hinduism without Yoga.' The country of origin of Yoga is undoubtedly India, where for many hundreds of years it has been a part of man's activities directed towards higher spiritual achievements. The Yoga Philosophy is peculiar to the Hindus, and no trace of it is found in any other nation, ancient or modern. It was the fruit of the highest intellectual and spiritual development. The history of Yoga is long and ancient." (source: A Tribute to Hinduism)

"Yoga has been shamelessly rebranded to make it more acceptable to western culture, but this is based on a lie. But as yoga became more popular, and as the industry grew to be worth nearly six billion dollars, and as a variety of savvy marketers begin branding their "special" yoga techniques, it was hard not to notice that few yoga teachers and journals mentioned the origins of the practice and its connection to Hinduism. Yoga was "secularized" to rid it of any taint of a "pagan" tradition. The practice, the savvy marketers claimed, was "a spiritual path, but not a religious one," to calm the committed Christian who wanted to hang on to Jesus while doing the "surya namaskara" (obeisance to the Sun)." (source: Dr. Ramesh Nagraj Rao; Human Rights Coordinator for the Hindu American Foundation, and professor and chair, Department of Communication Studies and Theatre, Longwood University, US)

"Yoga is a spirituality rather than a religion. As a spirituality it has influenced the entire range of Indian religion and spiritual development. In a specific and technical sense, Yoga is counted as one of the six thought systems of Hinduism." (source: Thomas Berry in 'Religions of India' p. 75)

"Divorcing any aspect of Yoga from its Hindu roots is dishonest and a grave insult to a great world religion and its adherents." (source: Swami Paran)

"It was quite astonishing to see on the flyer 'Christian Yoga!' I could feel the wheels spinning in my brain. 'Christian Yoga,' I thought. Yoga is not a Judeo/Christian word! It is not a part of the Roman Catholic teachings and certainly not a part of protestant teachings. It is not found within the King James Version of the bible. It is a Hindu word, or more correctly a Sanskrit word from the Vedic civilization." (source: Yogi Baba Prem, who is a Hindu Yogi, a Vedavisharada trained in the traditional gurukural system)

"Lord Shiva is said to be the originator of the system found in the Hatha Yoga Pradipika...Thus, without this ancient culture, there would be no yoga process as we know it today. The Sanskrit root of the word yoga is yuj, which means to bind, link, or unite with the object of our meditation. Thus, it is to unite the mind, intellect, the will, body, and soul to God, or the jivatma to the Paramatma, the individual soul to the Supersoul, through the discipline of yoga. Furthermore, the word religion comes from the Latin word religio, which also means to bring back or bind to God. Thus, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE between the goal of yoga and the deeper goal of religion." (source: Stephen Knapp in 'Yoga and Meditation: Their Origins and Real Purpose')

"Yoga as a 'spectacularly multifaceted phenomena.' Yoga is thus the generic name for the various Indian paths of ecstatic self-transcendence, or the methodical transmutation of consciousness to the point of liberation from the spell of the ego-personality. It is the psycho-spiritual technology specific to the great civilization of India." (source: Georg Feuerstein in 'The Yoga Tradition: History, Religion, Philosophy and Practice')

"Krishna (a Hindu god) speaking in the Bhagavad Gita, 'Fix your mind on me, Arjuna, practice this yoga, and trust me. Listen, and you'll start to realize just what I am.'" (source: Bhagavad Gita; Hindu religious scripture)

"Yoga is a supra-human revelation, from the realm of the gods; mythologicaly, it is said that the great God Shiva himself taught Yoga to his beloved Parvati for the sake of humanity. Shiva (the Benign one), is mentioned as early as in the Rig Veda. He is the focal point of Shaivism, that is, the Shiva tradition of worship and theology. He is the deity of yogins par excellence and is often depicted as a yogin, with long, matted hair, a body besmeared with ashes, and a garland of skulls - all signs of his utter renunciation. In his hair is the crescent moon symbolizing mystical vision and knowledge. His three eyes symbolize sun, moon, and fire, and a single glance from this eye can incinerate the entire universe. The serpent coiled around his neck symbolizes the mysterious spiritual energy of kundalini. The Ganga River that cascades from the crown of Shiva's head is a symbol of perpetual purification, which is the mechanism underlying his gift of spiritual liberation bestowed upon devotees. The tiger skin on which he is seated represents power (shakti), and his four arms are a sign of his perfect control over the four cardinal directions. His trident represents the three primary qualities (gunas) of Nature, namely tamas, rajas, and sattva." (source:  Lord Shiva, Lord of Yoga)

"Yoga builds greater strength, flexibility, emotional stability and clarity of mind. These are all secondary benefits to yoga's true purpose which is perfect harmony with the world and union with ALL things." (source: The True Meaning of Yoga by David Schouela)

"Yoga is more than mastering postures and increasing your flexibility and strength. The traditional purpose of Yoga, however, has always been to bring about a profound transformation in the person through the transcendence of the ego." (source: Yoga History)

"Yoga [is] a systematic discipline which includes a technique for the mastery of the bodily organism and for rendering it healthy...and various methods of techniques of mind training for the sake of gaining the final knowledge and liberation. According to the Hindu religious tradition it was revealed to [humanity] by [the Lord Shiva] and even gods gained immortality and their supreme powers by its practice." (source: Werner, Karel A Popular History of Hinduism p. 182)

"There is also a belief that the gods of Hinduism, including the Hindu Trinity are advanced souls of previous cycles of creation, and they are elevated as gods by virtue of their good deeds. Devout Hindus worship them as their personal gods and goddesses representing the highest Truth. One of the tenets of Hinduism is, "ekam sat viptra bahuda vadanti," which means the Truth is one but perceived and spoken in different forms. If God has many forms and if they are all the same in the final essence, it logically follows that He can be worshipped in many ways and that we can reach Him through any of His forms and manifestations." (source: Hindu website)

"The next step is to discover and see the localized form of Vishnu, the plenary representation of Krishna, dwelling within one's heart. One who seeks an improvement in health or aspires after material perfection is no yogi. In fact, by practice of yoga one becomes gradually detached from material concepts. This is the primary characteristic of the yoga principle. The next principle is that one becomes situated in trance or samadhi which means that the yogi realises the Supersoul through transcendental mind and intelligence, without any misgivings of identifying the self with the Supersoul.

Purusartha sunyam means devoid of pursuits of religiousity, economic development, sense gratification and the attempt to become one with the Supreme in liberation. After the chitta-vritti-nirodha, or material cessation, the pratyag atma manifests spiritual activities or devotional service to the Supreme Lord." (source: Hindu website)

"Yoga can be said to constitute the very essence of the spirituality of India. Yoga, the science and the art of perfect health, has come down to us from time immemorial." (source: Hindu website)

"The aim of Yoga is the transformation of human beings from their natural form to a perfected form. Yoga is a precise practical method of spiritual training which goes back to very ancient times. These methods have, of course, been progressively developed and thoroughly tried over the centuries, and are collectively known as Yoga. Yoga is one of the many paths leading to release. It adopts numerous guises and techniques. Perhaps it is more of a praxis for salvation than a philosophy." (source: Hindu website)

"The aim of Yoga is to tear the veil that keeps man confined within the human dimension of consciousness." (source: Hindu website)

"Yoga is radically different from the normal consciousness of human beings. This is a point of paramount importance of every seeker of Yoga to bear in mind. The various aspects of this alteration have been clearly brought out by the Indian adepts. 'I have realized this great Being who shines effulgent, like the sun, beyond all darkness,' says the author of Svetasvatara Upanishad (3-8). 'One passes beyond death only on realizing Him. There is no other way of escape from the circle of births and deaths.' Here is one of the most prominent signs of genuine experience of the Self. The fear of death and uncertainly about the Beyond is over. 'O Goddess, this embodied conscious being (the average mortal) cognizant of his body, composed of earth, water and other elements, experiencing pleasure and pain,' says Panchastavi. (source: Hindu website)

"The term yoga, according to Patanjali's definition, means the final annihilation (nirodha) of all the mental states (cittavrtii) involving the preparatory stages in which the mind has to be habituated to being steadied into particular types of graduated mental states. This was actually practiced in India for a long time before Patanjali lived; and it is very probable that certain philosophical, psychological, and practical doctrines associated with it were also current long before Patanjali. Patajali's work is, however, the earliest systematic compilation on the subject that is known to us." (source: Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America. Inc)

"The yoga we practice, is not for ourselves alone, but for the Divine; its aim is to work out the will of the Divine in the world, to effect a spiritual transformation and to bring down a divine nature and a divine life into the mental, vital and physical nature and life of humanity." (source: The Yoga and Its Objects by Sri Aurobindo (1872-1950) most original philosopher of modern India)

"Yoga is to silence the mind, leaving all mental activity is Yoga." (source: Alain Danielou 1907-1994) **So you won't be needing that thinking cap of yours anymore. Nope: yoga teaches you to do away with your mind. No individual thinking allowed. Still think those who practice yoga are such free-thinkers?

"In the universal history of mysticism, Yoga occupies a place of its own, and one that is difficult to define. It represents a living fossil, a modality of archaic spirituality that has survived nowhere else. Yoga takes over and continues the immemorial symbolism of initiation; in other words, it finds its place in a universal tradition of the religious history of mankind. Yoga is present everywhere - no less in the oral tradition of India than in the Sanskrit and vernacular literature....To such a degree is this true that Yoga has ended by becoming a characteristic dimension of Indian spirituality." (source: Mircea Ellade 1907-1986)

"Yoga is a deadly serious business, requiring more courage, more intelligence, more will-power, and even more solid common sense than most of us possess. There is more to it than vague speculation or iridescent dreams. Not less but more, hard, daily grind; not less but, at times, more discouragement and flatness; not less but more, study, more patience, more self-control. Modesty, purity, complete and unostentatious sincerity, that inward loveliness which perfumes the whole being – that is something of yoga. Nothing is more quickly felt, more remarkable, than the intense sweetness, the touching simplicity of the true yogi." (source: Michael Pym in 'The Power of India' p. 168-169)

"Krishna (a Hindu deity) speaking in the Bhagavad Gita: 'Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart - a leaf, a flower, or water - I partake of that love offering. Whatever you do, make it an offering to me - the food you eat, the sacrifice you make, the help you give, even your suffering. In this way you will be freed from the bondage of karma, and from its results both pleasant and painful. Then, firm in renunciation and yoga, with your heart free, you will come to me.'" (source: Hindu website)

"In Sanskrit, the coiled serpent is used to represent Kundalini, the energy that rises from the sacrum -- the bone at the base of the spine -- and results in enlightenment when it properly reaches the crown of the head through the practice of Kundalini yoga, which channels the energy along the six chakras, or energy centers, that correspond to the number of intersections of the serpent on the caduceus. Literally, Kundalini means 'The Serpent Power.' In the Caduceus - The Winged Staff, the serpents intersect each other at six points. i.e. the six Chakras. The term Kundalini means "she who is coiled." This symbolism simply suggests that the Kundalini is normally in a state of dormancy or latency." (source: Hindu website)

"The most significant aspect of the subtle body is the psycho-spiritual force known as the Kundalini-Shakti. What is this mysterious presence in the human body? The Kundalini in course of its ascension unfolds a perceptual flash of revelation. According to Kundalini Yoga, inner perception is possible by stimulating an eye center (ajna-chakra) in which the latest conscious energy is locked. It is located between the eye-brows, in the middle of the forehead. By unlocking this energy the inward eye is opened and the Yogi has a vision of Shiva and Shakti and also of the truth of things." (source: Kundalini, Power of the Serpent)

"A few years ago the Pope issued a proclamation telling Catholics, particularly monks and priests, to avoid yogic practices and mixing Catholicism with Eastern traditions like the Hindu and Buddhist." (source: David Frawley in 'Voice of India' article 'Hinduism: The Eternal Tradition')

"Dr. Deepak Chopra is perhaps the most prominent exponent of the art of 'How to Deconstruct, Repackage and Sell Hindu Philosophy without Calling it Hindu!' To Larry King, he has described himself as an "Advaita Vedantin"--one of the major philosophical schools of Hinduism. Yet none of the plethora of his book titles, that include several devoted to Jesus and one entire book devoted to the Buddha, even skirt the word 'Hindu.'" (source: Honor Thy Heritage - Dr. Deepak Chopra - By Dr Aseem Shukla - hinduismtoday.com; and Snake-oil salesman Deepak Chopra - indianrealist.com; and Deepak Chopra does it again - sandeepweb.com; Refer to Al Jazeera reports on Hijacking of Yoga)

"Modern day scholars from India frequently present the attitude of 'let them have yoga, I am interested in protecting Hinduism.' I have heard this sentiment on numerous occasions, but the reality is that yoga is a part of Hinduism. Allowing one part to be taken from Hinduism opens a door for the distortion of the teachings. We must remember that the roots to modern day yoga comes from Vedic Yoga. The same Vedic Yoga that is the authority of Hinduism." (source: A Hindu Yogi Speaks, There is no Christian Yoga)

"How many also realize that, factually, the following are sacred Sanskrit/Hindu terms: Namaste, Karma, Mantra, Guru, Swastika and Chakras? How many are aware that Hindus invented the all-important zero? Along with Yoga, these Hindu terms have been co-opted and distorted beyond recognition. Unfortunately, not a week goes by that the press and Madison Avenue do not aid in reinforcing the abuse of these religious terms. NAY is bringing in big money." (source: Swami Param in 'New age yoga, Old Age Theft and Surrender')

"The 3 claims of the Take Back Yoga (TBY) Movement: (1) Yoga is more than just asana (postures or positions); (2) Yoga is rooted in Hinduism; (3) The asana-based practice of yoga found in many Western yoga studios is inspired by the Hindu Hatha yoga tradition." (source: Hindu website)
"As the multi-billion dollar yoga industry continues to grow with studios becoming as prevalent as Starbucks and $120 yoga pants, the mass commercialization of this ancient practice, rooted in Hindu thought, has become concerning. With proliferation of new forms of 'yoga,' the underlying meaning, philosophy, and purpose of yoga are being lost." (source: Hindu website)

"Shiva - The Lord of Yoga is typically pictured as meditating on Mount Kailasa in the Himalayas with his divine spouse Parvati (she who dwells on the mountain). In many Tantras, he figures as the first teacher of esoteric knowledge. As the ultimate Reality, the Shaivas invoke him as Maheshvara (Great Lord). As the giver of joy or serenity he is called Shanakara and as the abode of delight he is given the name Shambhu. Other names are Pashupati (Lord of the beasts), and Mahadevea (Great God). He is iconographically portrayed as covered in ashes, with a third eye with which he burned Desire (Kama) and his matted hair, a crescent moon in his hair, the Ganges pouring down from his locks, garlanded by a snake, and sacred rudra beads, seated upon a tiger skin and holding a trident. The ashes on the body symbolizes him as a Yogi, who has burnt all his evil desires and rubbed himself with the ashes of the ritual fire." (source: Lord Shiva, Lord of Yoga)

—THIS is who you are really meditating to when you practice yoga: Shiva, god of the Hindus. There's no way a believer in God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ could in good conscious continue practicing yoga when it is clear what its true intentions are! Why do Christians go out of their way to make excuses for their sinful practices which are in clear violation of scripture? Doesn't the bible tell us: Let not your good be evil spoken of? How does your Christian witness represent Christ adequately when others see you incorporating the spiritual practices of a competing force that challenges the supremacy of God the Father and His son Jesus?

Believers were warned that in the latter days they would be tempted to run after things taught by demons:
1Timothy 4:1, "Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons..."

Believers are told to meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 1:2, "But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night."
Psalm 119:15, "I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways."
Further we are given precisely what we should allow our minds to think on. Nowhere is it ever written, nor is it safe to completely empty one's mind!
Philippians 4:8, "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."
Satan is tricky, and can even make demonic things appear safe and harmless:
2 Corinthians 11:14, "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."
*And remember: the true purpose of yoga is to release what the Hindus refer to as the serpent energy that lies coiled at the base of one's spine. This serpent energy once released will enable a person to become a living god. This is reminiscent of the lie Satan told Eve in Genesis ch 3.
Christians should only be concerned about meditating on what pleases God, not man:
Psalm 19:14, "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer"

This is a biblical warning to those who not only practice yoga as Christians, but to those who also teach it as something harmless to others:

2 John 1:9-11, "Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works."
Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death."

No matter how hard they try, one can never reach a state of bliss without going through Jesus Christ:

John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Personal enlightenment ONLY comes through Jesus Christ!
John 8:12, "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"

Yoga has absolutely NO power to help a person control their human desires:

Colossians 2:20-23, "If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the world, why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations— "Do not handle, Do not taste, Do not touch" (referring to things that all perish as they are used)—according to human precepts and teachings? These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh."

The verdict is in: practicing yoga is in clear violation of scripture and Christian doctrine, and in fact is pagan idol worship. The gods that are being contacted via the practice of yoga each have idols that are associated with them. The early church fathers made it known that those who worship any god other than God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ were really worshiping devils. It doesn't matter how nicely dressed or presented these devils are: whether Hindu, new age, Americanized or in Indian form: they're still devils! And what fellowship has Jesus Christ with a demon?

Yoga is Hindu prayer. It has been for thousands of years, and it still is today. Christians are not supposed to have any fellowship with devils. [2 Corinthians 6:14-16] And God forbid anyone who uses the Bible to support their personal desire to follow after strange demonic gods.

Ephesians 5:11-12, "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret..."

It's time to close the door on Satan and his demons for good. If you've ever participated in Yoga or any form of Hindu activity―especially as a born-again believer―you need to repent ASAP. Ask God to forgive you, and renounce all ties to the practice of Yoga or anything associated with it. And if you need to workout, go join a gym: turn down the extra chicken leg every now and then too.

God will forgive you, and you can be free from any demonic influence that you may have inadvertently exposed yourself to.

To learn more about closing demonic doors, download a copy of diva, goddess, Queen: Breaking the power of soul ties, lust, and sexual demons. Click on the book cover image below or click here to get your copy: https://edendecoded.com/books/diva-goddess-queen

https://www.edendecoded.com/books/diva-goddess-queen

https://www.edendecoded.com/blog-2/item/yoga

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Aoû - 09:11 (2015)    Sujet du message: MARK CHIRONNA'S NEW AGE / QUANTUM MYSTICISM AT BETHEL REDDING CONFERENCE Répondre en citant

MARK CHIRONNA'S NEW AGE / QUANTUM MYSTICISM AT BETHEL REDDING CONFERENCE

The Year of Light 2015 - The merge of this last One World religion - Science and Faith

September 13th, 2014 |
Author: Lighthouse Trails author

By John Lanagan
My Word Like Fire Ministries
Citation:

“Will faith in God’s Word become a thing of the past as ‘science’ replaces faith? A growing number of church figures have directly or indirectly introduced quantum physics with its New Age implications into their teachings and writings.” –Warren B. Smith, Another Jesus Calling, pg. 103

In 2012 the book, The Physics of Heaven, was released. Shocking in its enthusiasm for quantum physics/quantum mysticism, and in its lack of discernment about New Age practices, the book has the approval and participation of Bethel Church of Redding’s movers and shakers. Bethel leader Bill Johnson contributed a chapter to the book, as did his wife, Beni Johnson. The Physics of Heaven is co-authored by Judy Franklin, Bill Johnson’s personal assistant. The foreword is written by Kris Vallotton, Senior Associate Leader at Bethel.

As disturbing as The Physics of Heaven is, at least the book serves as a warning that Bill Johnson and Bethel (and others) are heading toward a New Age/quantum mysticism understanding of God. [1]

Before we get to Mark Chironna and the quantum heresy he spewed out during a Bethel conference–with the full approval of Bill Johnson–let us briefly define terms. Click here to continue reading

Related Information:

NEW BOOKLET TRACT: The New Age Propensities of Bethel Church’s Bill Johnson  

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=16072 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Oct - 00:24 (2015)    Sujet du message: KIM AND KANYE'S "PASTOR" GETS HIS OWN TV REALITY SHOW "RICH IN FAITH" Répondre en citant

KIM AND KANYE'S "PASTOR" GETS HIS OWN TV REALITY SHOW "RICH IN FAITH"

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfs97TFnuH4

In this video I share my thoughts on a new reality show with Kim and Kanye's "Pastor" called "Rich in Faith". Please share this video! God Bless, STAY VIGILANT & FEAR NO EVIL !!!

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Oct - 00:44 (2015)    Sujet du message: HEIDI BAKER'S DEMONIC IMPARTATIONS / HOLY GHOST MOVIE HEIDI BAKER ANOTHER SPIRIT- LEARN THE LANGUAGE Répondre en citant

HEIDI BAKER'S DEMONIC IMPARTATIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voEZQ0whaW4

HOLY GHOST MOVIE HEIDI BAKER ANOTHER SPIRIT- LEARN THE LANGUAGE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DM5FmZxBQI

How much are you willing to gain to lose your soul. How much are you willing to taste to become a adulteress. Why do you still run to other gods and other spirits. Repent!

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Oct - 15:38 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE PASTEUR JOEL OSTEEN A SON ASSEMBLEE : « ARRÊTEZ DE DENIGRER LES NON-CHRETIENS» Répondre en citant

LE PASTEUR JOEL OSTEEN A SON ASSEMBLEE  : « ARRÊTEZ DE DENIGRER LES NON-CHRETIENS»

Gourou du Nouvel-Âge qui promouvoit la divinité de l'homme "Je suis". Ce n'est pas dénigrer son prochain d'annoncer que Dieu/Jésus-Christ peut changer notre vie et nous délivrer de nos péchés, au contraire, c'est de leur montrer que Dieu les aime et qu'Il a un plan pour eux tous s'ils viennent à Lui. C'est à cause de l'amour que Dieu a mis en nous, si nous allons vers les âmes perdus pour annoncer l'amour du Christ ressuscité, qui donne espérance en un monde nouveau à venir pour tous ceux qui s'approchent avec foi et repentance auprès de Lui.

Ce gourou, souvent invité à l'émission de la gourou Ophrah OWN (New Word Order/Nouvel Ordre Mondial inversé)  fait des milliers de disciples pour Lucifer de par son ministère. Osteen, cet agent du diable, fait partie de ces milliers de leader religieux tous unis sous la coupe de Rome pour faire avancer cette dernière religion mondiale du panthéisme chrétien où l'homme connecté à la nature peut trouver Dieu en lui et dans tout ce qui l'entoure. Tenez-vous loin de ce faux-prophète qui contamine votre âme et votre esprit et qui vous entraîne vers les profondeurs de l'enfer.

14 octobre 2015   

Joel Osteen, pasteur de l’église Lakewood et auteur référencé dans le New-York Times, a conseillé aux chrétiens d’être « respectueux » lorsqu’ils débattent avec des gens qui ont d’autres croyances.

« Je pense que les chrétiens doivent prendre de la hauteur et respecter le parcours des autres. J’ai souvent remarqué que la plupart des gens ont la foi ou un arrière-plan religieux qui leur vient de leurs parents, » a déclaré Joel Osteen au Christian Post, relevant que souvent les chrétiens essaient de démontrer qu’ils ont la foi par de grands débats avec les autres.

« Je réalise – parce que je voyage beaucoup dans des pays différents avec des gens de foi différente – que c’est la manière dont ils ont été élevés, et je pense que les gens reconnaîtront qui sont les disciples de Christ par l’amour qu’ils auront pour les autres. Je pense donc que le respect et la compassion sont le point de départ. »

« Je fais en sorte qu’ils aient quelque chose que j’ai, comme la paix, la joie et la force, quelque chose qui va les attirer, » a continué Osteen. « Le respect est l’une des caractéristiques qui montre que nous sommes des personnes de foi, que nous aimons Dieu, que nous aimons Jésus, et que nous traitons les autres avec respect et honneur. Même ceux qui ne sont pas d’accord avec nous. »

Mis à part fournir des conseils sur la manière dont les Chrétiens peuvent être des témoins vivants lorsqu’ils partagent l’Évangile avec des personnes de foi différente, Joel Osteen a aussi parlé de son dernier livre qui met l’accent sur le pouvoir des mots, et encourage les Chrétiens à ne plus parler négativement d’eux-mêmes, lorsqu’ils se parlent à eux-mêmes, mais aussi quand ils parlent aux autres.

Il leur suggère d’utiliser les mots « Je suis » suivis des déclarations que Dieu fait dans sa Parole à propos de son peuple.

« Il est facile d’avancer dans la vie et de se dire ‘je ne suis pas intéressant, je suis lent à la détente, je ne suis pas aussi beau que mon frère.’ Ce sont simplement des choses négatives. Je donne une liste de 30 ou 40 choses positives; je suis en bonne santé, je suis discipliné, je suis concentré. Et je crois, que lorsque vous êtes constamment en train de méditer sur ces choses là, ces choses sont attirées par vous. Vous êtes en train de planter une graine qui va éclore dans votre vie. »

Selon Joel Osteen, beaucoup de personnes sont élevées avec une mauvaise image d’elles-mêmes ou ont connu des situations qui ont perverti leur perception en cours de route, telles que la mort, le divorce. Il espère que ceux qui liront son prochain livre commenceront à transformer leurs pensées négatives en pensées positives, selon ce que Dieu dit d’eux.

« Le vrai combat a lieu dans nos esprits et dans nos pensées et nous avons tous connu des circonstances négatives. Vous pouvez les regarder et devenir aigri et découragé, ou vous pouvez les prendre à contre-pied et dire, ‘Dieu, merci car tu combats avec moi.’ C’est ce que les Écritures disent. Réjouissez-vous en tout temps dans l’Éternel et regardez comme un sujet de joie les épreuves auxquelles vous êtes exposés »

Source : Christian Post

http://www.infochretienne.com/le-pasteur-joel-osteen-arretez-de-denigrer-le… 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov - 01:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: MEGA-CHURCHES, NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDAS EXPOSED! 2015 (CHURCH OF TARES) Répondre en citant

MEGA-CHURCHES, NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDAS EXPOSED! 2015 (CHURCH OF TARES)

This is the "GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING" Rick Warren was talking about. A post-christianity gospel. Redifining christianity. Pagan theology, contemplative prayer, the business of the kingdom, etc. The last days, the apostasy of the christian churches.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn-9qVw2Jck

From Rick Warren to the emergent church take a look at how their roots and foundations come from marketing and corporations, to rob the community and not to give the people JESUS... A MUST SEE!!! obama,666,forerunner777,secret societies,new age agenda, spiritualism,alex jones,last days, disasters,wars,prophets,new world order, catholic church,religion, masons, illuminati, seventh day adventist, pope,virgin mary, conspiracy theory,jesse ventura, walter veith,Doug Batchelor, ivor myers, stephen bohr, henry wright, randy skeet, pope francis, jesuits, illuminati in movies, satanism in hip hop,freemasons, aliens, angels, demons, isis, prophecies, revelation,

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov - 02:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: NEW SPIRITUALITY TEACHER SAYS “THE JIG IS UP” TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN “THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB” Répondre en citant

NEW SPIRITUALITY TEACHER SAYS “THE JIG IS UP” TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN “THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB”

Every now and then something come along that presents our case in such a succinct and obvious way that we are compelled to share it with our readers with the hope it will leave no question as to how serious the present situation is with regard to Christianity in the Western world. Religious author Diana Butler Bass, who was one of the speakers at the recent Parliament of the World’s Religions in Salt Lake City, has written a book titled Christianity After Religion: The End of Church and the Birth of a New Spiritual Awakening. In it, she makes the stunning statement:
Citation:

Conventional, comforting Christianity has failed. It does not work. For the churches that insist on preaching it, the jig is up. We cannot go back, and we should not want to. . . . In earlier American awakenings, preachers extolled “old-time religion” as the answer to questions about God, morality, and existence. This awakening is different . . . it is not about sawdust trails, mortification of sin [putting to death the old man], and being washed in the blood of the Lamb [the preaching of the Cross – emphasis ours]. The awakening going on around us is not an evangelical revival; it is not returning to the faith of our fathers or re-creating our grandparents church. Instead, it is a Great Returning to ancient understandings of the human quest for the divine. (pp. 36, 99).

Contrast this with 2 Corinthians 5: 18-21, which states:
Citation:

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

It could not be any more clear what’s at stake here. The term “the jig is up” is a slang term that has the connotation of someone being caught at doing something wrong. It has an intrinsically militant tone that is more or less saying “you’re not going to get away with this any longer.” By Butler Bass saying “the jig is up,” there is an underlying implication of a mounting consensus that backs up that statement, such as what Ray Yungen and others we know recently witnessed at the Parliament of the World’s Religions, where 14,000 people attended and where a clear animosity toward biblical Christians was prevalent.

Inside Diana Butler Bass’ book that so openly rejects the Cross and the atonement are the following glowing endorsements of people you have probably heard of:
Citation:

She’s spot-on prophetic, compelling, and most important, hopeful. —Rob Bell, author of Love Wins

Join her in rebuilding religion from the bottom up!—Richard Rohr, O.F.M., Center for Action and Contemplation and author of Falling Upward
She has a good nose to sniff out crappy religion, but she also has the eyes to see new life budding from the compost of Christendom. Shane Claiborne, mentored by Tony Campolo

Diana Butler Bass has a keen eye for what is happening in the Christian world these days— so keen, she is able to see through the bad news for the good news that is emerging. Parker Palmer

Bass as one of our foremost commentators on twenty-first century Christianity.—Marcus Borg

I expect (and hope) that this will be the must-read ‘church book’ for every Christian leader— clergy and lay— for years to come.” —Brian D. McLaren, author of A New Kind of Christianity and Naked Spirituality

We hope our readers will pass this information onto to many they know and pray it may jolt quite a number of people out of complacency or even skepticism into the realization that what we’ve been reporting on these past nearly 14 years is actually occurring.

What Butler Bass refers to as the “ancient understandings of the human quest for the divine” is what the apostle Paul called the mystery of iniquity. This is where man is deceived by familiar spirits (demons) into believing that man is God.

And when it comes to the preaching of the Cross, Diana Butler Bass, Marcus Borg, Brian McLaren, Richard Rohr, and Shane Claiborne are wrong. On the contrary to what they believe, the preaching of the Cross DOES work. People ARE reconciled to God when they are washed in the blood of the lamb. In other words, they’re not just wrong, they are terribly tragically wrong.
Citation:

And they [the saints of Jesus Christ] overcame him [Satan] by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11)

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletters/2015/newsletter20151109…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov - 02:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: LETTER TO THE EDITOR : OPRAH'S LATEST ATTEMPT TO INTRODUCE NEW AGE SPIRITUALITY TO EVANGELICAL CHURCH Répondre en citant

LETTER TO THE EDITOR : OPRAH'S LATEST ATTEMPT TO INTRODUCE NEW AGE SPIRITUALITY TO EVANGELICAL CHURCH

Dear Lighthouse Trails:

In light of your coverage regarding the Parliament of the World’s Religions, which took place Oct.15-19 in Salt Lake City, UT, it has been brought to my attention that Oprah’s “Belief” (her 7-episode television series) was shown some time during the conference, according to a post-conference e-mail from Imam Abdul Majik Mujahid, Board Chair of the Parliament of the World Religions.

Oprah’s “Belief” television series (7 episodes) premiered Oct.18 on OWN Network and is Oprah’s latest attempt to introduce New Age Spirituality and interfaith spirituality to the evangelical church:

Here is the link to the 2 minute trailer:

http://www.oprah.com/belief/Oprah-Winfrey-Presents-Belief

Photo: Used in accordance with the US Fair Use Act; 2 second still from video from Oprah.com.  

On that page, it states:
Citation:

Seven billion people, searching for connection, redemption, meaning. Oprah Winfrey presents the seven-night event, “Belief,” a groundbreaking television event exploring humankind’s ongoing search to connect with something greater than ourselves.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/belief/Oprah-Winfrey-Presents-Belief#ixzz3q3IbNpjz

You have warned about Oprah much in the past (see http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?s=oprah&search=Search).

Although Oprah was not physically present at the Parliament of World’s Religions, her influence was there . . .

In Christ,

CONCERNED IN CALIFORNIA

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletters/2015/newsletter20151109.htm#abc5

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Jan - 04:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: FORMER ILLUMINED ONE, NEPHILIM, THE ANTI CHRIST ~ CAROLYN HAMLETT Répondre en citant

FORMER ILLUMINED ONE, NEPHILIM, THE ANTI CHRIST ~ CAROLYN HAMLETT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rygW-kGg7Oc

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Avr - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: DIETRICH BONHOEFFER : FORERUNNER OF THE GLOBAL PRAYER MOVEMENT Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP - KNOW YOUR ENEMY

DIETRICH BONHOEFFER : FORERUNNER OF THE GLOBAL PRAYER MOVEMENT

-----
Dietrich Bonhoeffer 
Nazi Religion versus "Religionless" Faith  
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/010/1-bonhoeffer.htm  
-----

8:00AM EDT 4/4/2016 Steve Hickey

Dietrich Bonhoeffer (Photo courtesy of Josh Shepherd)
Join us on our new podcast each weekday for an interesting story, well told, from Charisma News. Listen at charismapodcastnetwork.com.

On April 9, a concert of prayer and worship will rise coast to coast in America. Many thousands will gather for UnitedCry DC16 at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., while in Los Angeles, at the same time churches will come together at AzusaNow.

It will be a pilgrimage for many, a sacrifice of a Saturday. Yet driving a few hundred miles pales in comparison to how our forerunners offered themselves to seek God. Where true discipleship will be found—or lost—is what happens when we return home to our local churches and communities.

Today we call it a global prayer movement. For centuries it was referred to as monasticism. Today we call them Houses of Prayer, or HOPs. For centuries they have been called monasteries. We call ourselves intercessory missionaries. For centuries our types were known as monks.

At every point and place where Christianity came into crisis or compromise, God raised up a prayer movement, a new monasticism or faithful praying remnant to ensure that discipleship, grace and the gospel were kept pure.

Most notably in the third century, when Christianity became easy, grace cheap and the path wide, holy men and women went out into the dry places and deserts to die to self, stay pure, encounter God and learn to love Him and obey—radically obey. Following the collapse of the Roman Empire into the Medieval Period it was the monks of Ireland who literally saved civilization (How the Irish Saved Civilization by Thomas Cahill is a good read.)

Hung by his neck in a German concentration camp, pastor and theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer's vision of "a new monasticism" also suffered an early martyrdom of sorts. Eight years earlier, Bonhoeffer was leading an underground seminary in a chilly remote place called Finkenwalde Seminary.

There he taught what we know today as his book The Cost of Discipleship, much of which is a commentary on the Sermon on the Mount. There, he and his students lived in community the daily rhythms of life and prayer, which is spelled out for us in his short book Life Together.

In a letter to his brother Karl-Friedrick, dated Jan. 14, 1935, he made a very prophetic and important statement that many of us have adopted today as our guiding charge:
"The renewal of the church will come from a new type of monasticism which only has in common with the old an uncompromising allegiance to the Sermon on the Mount. It is high time people banded together to do this."

For Bonhoeffer, the Finkenwalde rule included life together in authentic Christian community—or in his words, banding together. In a 1936 letter to the Finkenwalde community, Bonhoeffer noted that it also included "assembling together every day in the old way to pray, to read the Bible and to praise our God."
This illegal seminary at Finkenwalde was both a school of prayer and a singing seminary; the daily prayer rhythms and worship life of ancient monastic orders he revived in fresh form. The foundation of the curriculum was "The Discipleship of Christ" as given in the Sermon on the Mount:
"The next generation of pastors, these days, ought to be trained entirely in church-monastic schools where pure doctrine, the Sermon on the Mount and worship are taken seriously—none of which are at the university and cannot be under the present circumstances."

Bonhoeffer became captivated by and fascinated with Jesus' Sermon on the Mount as the expectation Christ had of His followers. Bonhoeffer saw "these words of mine" in Matthew 5-7 as foundational for the Christian life and putting them into practice to be the key to successfully weathering the storms to come.

The Sermon on the Mount ethic of enemy love was to Bonhoeffer the summit of the mount, and his seminary at Finkenwalde was a training outpost for Christlike passive resistors. He trained his students to use spiritual weapons and not take up the world's weapons of war.

The crucible of political hostility and societal animosity toward Christians is definitely on the rise in the world and it tends to produce a purer discipleship. And even though it only existed for two years before being shut down by the Gestapo, Bonhoeffer's illegal seminary at Finkenwalde was a snapshot of Bonhoeffer's prophetic vision of the essence of discipleship training within the context of a new monasticism resulting in the renewal of the church.

In our day, when church leaders more resemble CEOs and celebrities than self-denying devotees of Jesus, and in our day, when religious liberties are increasingly in peril again, Bonhoeffer's model at Finkenwalde is truly a call back to the fundamentals of Christian discipleship, Christian community, a daily rhythm of prayer, an application of Sermon-on-the-Mount lifestyles and ethics.

The UnitedCry DC16 prayer gathering on April 9 will call specific attention to Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who was hanged by the Nazi regime on April 9, 1945—a pacifist who nonetheless played a role in a covert attempt to bring down Adolf Hitler. Bonhoeffer's commitment to seek renewal in the church, stay engaged in the public square and preserve his flock from compromise during crisis serves as a model for us all.

A book I've been recommending to those in our house of prayer is Punkmonk by Andy Freeman and Pete Greig. The title conveys how today's monks in 24/7 prayer and furnace rooms in the major cities of the world look more like a pierced and tattooed generation of youth.

The monks of the earlier centuries looked different too. It's no different than what our friend Lou Engle is calling us to with the Nazirite vow. It is my intention here to open our eyes to the breadth of what the prayer movement looks like in the world today. It spans all the traditions, as noted in Punk Monk:
To keep the discipline and perseverance required to pray continually means that you begin to experience different styles and types of prayer: New models, ancient disciplines, silence, liturgy, open prayer, prophetic prayer. Our prayer flows in rhythms.

I want to reawaken the contemplative you if the contemplative you isn't already awake. There are daily rhythms of prayer and communion and encounter with God that we must never step out of. Far back into Judaism, and far back into Christian history, the faithful had set times for prayer and set prayers for those times—and there was a unison chorus.

Spirituality is very varied, and there is a time and place for all kinds of praying and expression. Many reading this are no doubt fluent in things like authoritative and warfare prayer, healing prayer, intercession, declarations, binding and loosing and so on.

But the ancient spiritual disciplines need to be reawakened too: meditation, fasting, study, simplicity, silence, solitude, submission, service, confession and worship. Our spirituality needs to become wider and deeper. It will take a deep root in God to withstand the days to come!

A native of Kansas City, Steve Hickey is pastor emeritus of Church at the Gate in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and a former South Dakota legislator. He and Kristen live in Scotland where he is doing post-graduate work at the University of Aberdeen on Dietrich Bonhoeffer, the forerunner at Finkenwalde. He's written several books including Obtainable Expectations: Timely Exposition of Jesus' Sermon on the Mount and The Fall Away Factor.

Reprinted with permission from Justice House of Prayer DC.

Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.

Dare to go deeper in your faith. Our "Life in the Spirit" devotional takes you on a journey to explore who the Holy Spirit is, how to interact with Him, and how He works in your life. Are you ready to go deeper?

http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/revival/26013-dietrich-bonhoeffer-forerunner-of-the-global-prayer-movement

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Aoû - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: CHRISTIAN 'OPRAH' LAUNCHES PLATFORM TO CELEBRATE MUTI-GENERATIONAL TAPESTRY OF WOMEN AND FAMILY Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP - FALSE TEACHER

CHRISTIAN 'OPRAH' LAUNCHES PLATFORM TO CELEBRATE MUTI-GENERATIONAL TAPESTRY OF WOMEN AND FAMILY 

THELMA WELLS (#GenerationLoveTour)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2rIMWcqcPA

"Generation Love," The New Conference Tour of Women of Faith's Thelma Wells Demonstrates Enduring Power of Uniting Women, Their Children and Their Grandchildren

DALLAS, Aug. 4, 2016 /Christian Newswire/ -- Following her successful two decades-long run with Women of Faith as "Mama T" or, better, the "Oprah of the Christian world," Thelma Wells invites women to reimagine the long-term benefits of creating an atmosphere of agreement, understanding, and reconciliation to unify the family now and for generations to come. At age 75, Wells unveils probably her greatest commission yet, called Generation Love, a one-day series of conferences born from the mantle she received from her grandmother Sarah Harrell who raised Thelma when she was in her sixties. For information online, visit GenerationLove.info.

Launching Saturday, Sept. 24, from 9:00-5:00, at Trinity Church in Cedar Hill, TX, Generation Love will celebrate a diversity of women from many ethnicities, denominations, and nationalities in an effort to unite the generations and demonstrate legacies worth leaving. From worship to games, speeches, panel discussion, dramatic sketches, inspirational dance and prayer, multi-generational families will have a part to play--from the audience to the performers.

"Imagine mothers, grandmothers, children, tweens and millennials taking the stage to praise God together in unity," said Wells. The conference is based on Psalm 100:5:"The Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endures to all generations." Wells' daughter Vikki added, "Throughout the program, families will be encouraged to seek God as they re-commit to understanding, listening and gleaning from the wisdom of each generation and putting love first."

Thelma will deliver the introduction and keynote message, surrounded by an impressive circle of speakers and award winning artists, including Babbie Mason, Steph Carse, Anna Byrd and Guy Hatcher. Popular actress and former Women of Faith porch pal Nicole Johnson lends her playwriting gift to a series of dramatic, multi-generational sketches featuring grandmother, mother, son and daughter.

The conference will include two panels hosted by mother/daughter team Raschelle & Haylee Loudenslager and Father/Son team Loren and Zach Norris. Focusing on issues of living a legacy, the topical Q&A will address:

•        Single motherhood
•        Women without biological children
•        Women and children facing abuse and proverty
•        Discrimination, bias and prejudice
•        A single woman's role
•        Communicating with GenX, GenY and Millennials
•        Seniors raising grandchildren and great grandchildren
•        Adoption, rejection and unsupportive family members
•        Family members who are unbelievers
•        Blended families

Wells concluded, "As a great grandmother, I love to see my children and grandchildren put God first. It's not always easy and they do go astray, but modeling God for them pays off. The word never fails and I want to encourage the women who attend Generation Love to trust in God with ALL of their heart and stand firm in faith that he will save our children and use them for his glory."

The 2016-17 Generation Love Tour also includes conferences the following dates: October 15 at Sunnyvale First Baptist Church, Sunnyvale, Texas; January 28 at First Baptist Grapevine, Grapevine, Texas; and February 25 at Cornerstone Baptist, Arlington, Texas.

Tickets for the Generation Love Tour start at $35* and are available for sale online at GenerationLove.info and through iTickets.com. Church group tickets, Family Generation tickets, Great grandmother tickets and Angel Donation tickets are available, visit generationlove.info or call 1-800-843-5622 x 2.

*Dates, locations, times, and talent subject to change. Standard ticket fees and taxes may apply.

Thelma Wells, her daughter and conference producer, Vikki Wells, and 11 year old granddaughter, Marsaille (who sang during the 22-city Women of Faith Loved Tour), are taking individual and group interview and personal appearance requests to talk about what generation love means to them. For interviews, contact Gregg Wooding, 972.567.7660, gregg@iampronline.com

Generation Love Tour Description

Generation Love: Divine Explosion is the first-ever family generation conference hosted by renowned Women of Faith speaker, Thelma Wells, to benefit the whole family. From the worship, to the games, speeches, panel discussion, acting sketches, inspirational dance and unity prayer, multi-generations will have a part to play from the audience to the performers. Generation Love helps families experience connection and live out their destiny and legacy through story, humor, faith and love.

http://christiannewswire.com/news/2595978242.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Aoû - 06:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: EX-SATANIST JOHN RAMIREZ NOW TRAINS CHRISTIANS AT SUPERNATURAL BOOT CAMP Répondre en citant

EX-SATANIST JOHN RAMIREZ NOW TRAINS CHRISTIANS AT SUPERNATURAL BOOT CAMP

False Teacher - John Ramirez
http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-teachers/john-ramirez.htm

-----

NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2016 /Christian Newswire/ -- Too many Christians today are convinced that occultic practitioners are "...much more advanced in supernatural experiences..." than they are, and this belief rubs two international ministers the wrong way. John Ramirez, a former high priest in satanic worship and the #1 bestselling author of Unmasking the Devil, has joined forces with Dr. Shane Wall, a pastor, international speaker and #1 bestselling author of The Supernatural Guide to Understanding Angels. They are angry at the devil and proving it by training Christians how to effectively take an aggressive stance to defeat him and his kingdom.

Dr. Wall partnered with John Ramirez to conduct a 1-day Supernatural Boot Camp in select cities across the globe, to train and equip believers to walk in the power of God and cancel demonic operations in their lives and the lives of others. "Supernatural training is much needed, globally. John and I receive hundreds of calls, emails, posts and the like from people who are desperately seeking understanding of the supernatural," Shane Wall stated emphatically. Through day sessions, Q&A, and evening services, the two ministers will train attendees how to fully operate in spiritual gifts from the Holy Spirit, so that they too can hit the streets and transform lives in their area.

Dr. Wall will conduct the training sessions during the day, and then he and John will open the floor for questioning from the attendees. John will preach during the evening service, and impartation will continue as the pair minister in their spiritual gifting and operate in deliverance, all to catapult each attendee's sensitivity to the supernatural realm. The two will also lead the group in intercessory prayer for the mayor of each hosting city and the governor of their state.

Churches and other organizations aren't charged to host a Supernatural Boot Camp. People are grateful for the opened doors in their communities and the warm welcome the crowds receive as they enter the buildings to an experience of intense training by two heavily equipped men, who have proven ministries.

Dr. Wall is ecstatic about the new partnership. "Regardless of title, I believe everyone is called to minister with God's power, and I'm grateful that He is sending John and me to unlock the ministry that's inside thousands of people," he said. John is equally as amped. He shared that "The church is asleep, and we are hitting the road to wake the saints up!"

The first Supernatural Boot Camp in Atlanta on October 22nd, is just the beginning of this great awakening. These men consider themselves representatives of God's Kingdom on earth, and they're traveling all over to meet people who they report are hungry for understanding the supernatural.

Attendees can find a boot camp in their area and register online at www.shanewall.com for a very modest donation.

Visit www.shanewall.com or call David Marshall at 803-395-0190 for more information.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/4287778331.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Oct - 02:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: THE NEW AGE IMPLICATIONS OF THE MESSAGE “BIBLE’S” “AS ABOVE, SO BELOW” Répondre en citant

THE NEW AGE IMPLICATIONS OF THE MESSAGE “BIBLE’S” “AS ABOVE, SO BELOW”

By Warren B. Smith

Author of A “Wonderful” Deception

One of the many examples of the New Age implications of The Message [“Bible”]  is seen in Eugene Peterson’s paraphrasing of the Lord’s Prayer. Where most translations read “on [or in] earth, as it is in heaven,” Peterson inserts the occult/New Age phrase “as above, so below.” The significance of this mystical occult saying is seen clearly in As Above, So Below, a book published in 1992 by the editors of New Age Journal. Chief editor Ronald S. Miller describes how the occult/magical saying “as above, so below” conveys the “fundamental truth about the universe”—the teaching that “we are all one” because God is “immanent” or “within” everyone and everything. Miller writes:
Citation:

Thousands of years ago in ancient Egypt, the great master alchemist Hermes Trismegistus, believed to be a contemporary of the Hebrew prophet Abraham, proclaimed this fundamental truth about the universe: “As above, so below; as below, so above.” This maxim implies that the transcendent God beyond the physical universe and the immanent God within ourselves are one. Heaven and Earth, spirit and matter, the invisible and the visible worlds form a unity to which we are intimately linked.1  

Miller continues describing the meaning of “as above, so below” by quoting Sufi scholar Reshad Field:
Citation:

“‘As above, so below’ means that the two worlds are instantaneously seen to be one when we realize our essential unity with God. . . . The One and the many, time and eternity, are all One.”2 (ellipsis in original)  

In 2004 when I searched “as above, so below” on the Internet, the first entry listed further defined this “key” New Age term:
Citation:

This phrase comes from the beginning of The Emerald Tablet and embraces the entire system of traditional and modern magic which was inscribed upon the tablet in cryptic wording by Hermes Trismegistus. The significance of this phrase is that it is believed to hold the key to all mysteries. All systems of magic are claimed to function by this formula. “‘That which is above is the same as that which is below’ . . . The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man.”3  

Most of the references, either on websites or in books and magazines containing the phrase “as above, so below” describe the term as having the same occult/mystical/New Age/esoteric/magical sources. One website states:  
Citation:
This ancient phrase, “As above, so below” describes the Oneness of All That Is.4  

In Deceived on Purpose, I discuss my concerns over Rick Warren placing such great emphasis on Eugene Peterson’s The Message. When I looked up Ephesians 4:6 in The Message,Peterson’s paraphrase (like the New Century Version) also definitely lends itself to the New Age interpretation that God is present “in” everyone. In The Message, Peterson introduces his readers—with no parenthetical warnings or explanations—to the concept of  ‘Oneness’:
Citation:

You have one Master, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who rules over all, works through all, and is present in all. Everything you are and think and do is permeated with Oneness.5  

The “as above, so below” God “in” everything “Oneness” message of Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase The Message sounds strikingly similar to the same “as above, so below” God “in” everything “Oneness” message of the New Age/New Spirituality. Such a teaching is contrary to what the Bible teaches. We are only “one” in Christ Jesus when we repent of our sins and accept Him as our Lord and Savior. Galatians 3:26-28 states:
Citation:

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (emphasis added)  

Notes:  
1. Ronald S. Miller and the Editors of New Age Journal, As Above, So Below: Paths to Spiritual Renewal in Daily Life (Los Angeles, CA: Jeremy P. Tarcher, Inc., 1992), p. xi, quoted in Warren B. Smith, Deceived on Purpose,  op. cit., p. 32.  
2. Ibid.  
3. “As Above, So Below” (http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/below_above.html).  
5. Eugene H. Peterson, The Message (Colorado Springs, CO: NavPress), Ephesians 4:6.

Related Information:  
BOOKLET: The Message “Bible”— A Breach of Truth (2011)Southern Baptist Convention Rejects Gender-Neutral NIV Bible But Embraces The Message, Renovare Bible, and Contemplative Books

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletters/2016/newsletter20161011…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Oct - 05:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: CATHOLIQUES ET TAOÏSTES, UN « PHARE » POUR LE MONDE Répondre en citant

CATHOLIQUES ET TAOÏSTES, UN « PHARE » POUR LE MONDE

Tourner le regard vers soi

-----

Communiqué final d’une conférence internationale de dialogue

17 octobre 2016 Anne Kurian Rome

Temple Baoan de Taipei © Wikimedia Commons / Meiguoren

Que catholiques et taoïstes soient un « phare » dans le monde. C’est le vœu des participants à la Conférence internationale « Chercher la vérité ensemble », qui a eu lieu les 15 et 16 octobre 2016, au Temple Baoan de Taipei (Taïwan).

Au terme de l’événement, le Saint-Siège a publié un communiqué signé des représentants du Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux et de la Fondation du Temple Baoan.

Durant cette rencontre « historique », expliquent-ils, les participants se sont engagés à « exprimer un grand respect pour les traditions les uns des autres » et à « s’impliquer dans un dialogue sincère aux niveaux local, national et international ».

Les parties au dialogue souhaitent aussi « chercher la vérité ensemble », coopérer dans « le service compatissant », et promouvoir l’éducation des enfants au respect de leur culture et de celle des autres.

Les signataires reconnaissent les défis du monde actuel « en lien avec la globalisation, la migration, les tensions religieuses et interculturelles et la montée du fondamentalisme ». Catholiques et taoïstes sont appelés à être « un phare » dans le monde ravagé par « les guerres, la haine, la suspicion et la peur ».

Il s’agit de « faire face ensemble aux défis de la sécularisation, de la crise écologique et du fléau de l’indifférence », ainsi que de « défendre les valeurs universelles » de justice, paix, unité, fraternité, liberté et harmonie religieuse Twisted Evil , peut-on lire dans le texte.

Ce dialogue implique le Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux, l’Eglise catholique locale à Taïwan, le Temple Baoan, la Fédération des Conférences épiscopales d’Asie (FABC) et le Conseil œcuménique des Eglises (COE).

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/catholiques-et-taoistes-un-phare-pour-le-mond…

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: REVEIL SPIRITUEL OCCULTE MODERNE - NOUVEL-ÂGE ET LA GNOSE DANS L'ÉGLISE DE JÉSUS-CHRIST (PA2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> NOUVEL-ÂGE ET LA GNOSE DANS L'ÉGLISE UNIVERSELLE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation