LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

REVEIL SPIRITUEL OCCULTE MODERNE - NOUVEL-ÂGE ET LA GNOSE DANS L'ÉGLISE DE JÉSUS-CHRIST (PA2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> NOUVEL-ÂGE, LA GNOSE, DOMINIONIST DECEPTION DANS L'ÉGLISE UNIVERSELLE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Juil - 23:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: SHOCKING : SDA CHURCHES ACCEPT YOGA CHALLENGE, HOLD CLASSES, PROMOTE YOGA BOOKS Répondre en citant

SHOCKING : SDA CHURCHES ACCEPT YOGA CHALLENGE, HOLD CLASSES, PROMOTE YOGA BOOKS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzzErfzbUGc

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Juil - 23:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Aoû - 09:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: UPDATED TO Youtube – DOMINIONIST DECEPTION, PART 1 – NEWS FROM THE WALL WITH NATHAN & DONNA LEAL / THE RISE OF THE CHRISTIAN TALIBAN – DOMINIONIST DECEPTION PART 2 Répondre en citant

UPDATED TO Youtube – DOMINIONIST DECEPTION, PART 1 – NEWS FROM THE WALL WITH NATHAN & DONNA LEAL 

July 18, 2017

UPDATE – This message is now on YouTube. Link is below. News from the Wall with Nathan & Donna Leal Dominionist Deception and the Rise of the Beast – Part 1

An audio report with Nathan and Donna Leal

There is a takeover of the Church right now. A great deception has slithered in and it is going to play a role in end time prophecy. It is called “Dominionism” and it is going to lead America into World War Three.

In this program, Nathan And Donna Leal discuss this end time intruder that has invaded the Church.
The Bible tells us that the deception will look like a lamb, but speak like a dragon. This program is very important, and should be heard by all vigilant Christians. Please share it with your friends and family.

In His Service, Nathan Leal

VIDEO PART 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS_VZP9aNlo

http://watchmanscry.com/?p=6945

THE RISE OF THE CHRISTIAN TALIBAN – DOMINIONIST DECEPTION  PART 2

August 6, 2017

News from the Wall with Nathan & Donna Leal The Rise of the Christian Taliban – Dominionist Deception Part 2  

An audio report with Nathan and Donna Leal

It is a heresy that is taking over many churches, and is a movement that desires war, bloodshed, and death. It is called Dominion theology and it is IN YOUR FACE.

Unfortunately, most Christians cannot see it, or realize what it is. They also do not realize how it is poisoning the church. The movement is dangerous, and is promoting false prophecies about a coming crusade where CHOSEN ONES will be called to slaughter and butcher the enemies of God and Christians who are against them. Dominion theology is heresy, it is unscriptural, unbiblical, and in some of the camps, involves sorcery, witchcraft, and New Age mysticism. It is a last days deception that has also invaded the U.S. Government and the Pentagon. In this audio program, Nathan and Donna Leal visit part two of the series that exposes dominionism. It is vital that all of God’s people become familiar with this information. Please share it with your friends and family. In His service, Nathan Leal

VIDEO PART 2 : http://watchmanscry.com/audio/news_taliban_080517.mp3

http://watchmanscry.com/?p=6963

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Aoû - 11:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: IS YOGA COMMUNING WITH DEVIL? Répondre en citant

IS YOGA COMMUNING WITH DEVIL?

Father Kenneth Doyle Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Citation:

The real issue lies in what these techniques are designed to accomplish -- what they are supposed to connect you to -- and herein lies the difficulty with certain forms of yoga...

Father Kenneth
Doyle

Q. My wife was recently at a gathering of her prayer group that meets every week. At the end of this particular meeting, a deacon spoke to the group and said something that has disturbed both of us. He said that when you practice yoga, you are communicating with the devil.

Neither of us practices yoga, but our daughter -- who is in her 30s -- does. She has even gone on yoga retreats. I always thought that yoga was just a form of meditation.

Should we be concerned, and is there any church teaching on the matter? (New Brunswick, New Jersey)

A. The issue is a bit complex and has been the subject of a fair amount of controversy. Classic yoga is a discipline that grew out of Hindu mysticism; it seeks enlightenment through a series of exercises designed to align the body, mind and spirit. = Spiritual dark energies and possess by demons who take control of  body, mind and spritual to become like one of them.

Simply because it has its origin outside the Christian tradition, this doesn't necessarily mean that it conflicts with Catholic teaching.

The Vatican pointed this out in a 1989 document from the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith called "Some Aspects of Christian Mediation," stating: "Genuine practices of meditation that come from the Christian East and from the great non-Christian religions, which prove attractive to the man of today who is divided and disoriented, (can) constitute a suitable means of helping the person who prays to come before God with an interior peace" (No.28).

The bodily postures assumed during yoga as well as the breathing techniques are themselves morally neutral. (Catholic institutions -- including Chicago's Holy Name Cathedral -- have at times sponsored classes in "Catholic yoga.")

The real issue lies in what these techniques are designed to accomplish -- what they are supposed to connect you to -- and herein lies the difficulty with certain forms of yoga: They assume a basic pantheism, the goal being for the person to become "one with the divine." = This is not lies, it's reality.

(A classic yoga mantra that the user is encouraged to repeat, is "So'ham" -- which can be translated "I am the universal self." That is a far cry from orthodox Christian theology, which holds that we humans are created beings and the triune God is not).

It is sometimes heard that Pope Francis, in a January 2015 homily, dismissed yoga, saying that such practices as yoga and Zen meditation cannot free people to open their hearts to the Lord; but to be fair, the pope said the same of church teaching and Catholic spirituality, noting that only the Holy Spirit can "move the heart" and make it "docile to the Lord." = Yeah, the same lies of the Catholic gnostic church associated with O.T.O. Always the black and white chess-board.

I have no idea what particular type of yoga your daughter is involved with, so the safest course might be for her to discuss this with a knowledgeable priest.

Q. I have been attending the same parish church for 25 years. My three children were baptized in this church, had their first reconciliation and first Communion there, and two of them were confirmed in this same parish church. I myself have taught Christian formation classes there for a number of years.

I have been married for 18 years, but a year ago my husband abandoned me and our children. Four months ago, I found out that he has been having an affair and has been living with the office manager of our parish.

Since then, I have not been able to return to this church without feeling deep shame. I have been searching for ways to move past this, but I find it difficult.

I know, too, that the sacrament of marriage is a serious matter, but how do I stay with a man who doesn't want me and wants a divorce? I fear that I am letting down my God; I feel such pain no matter what parish I attend.

I feel lost, pray for guidance and seek some closure. Can you help me understand how the church looks upon my situation? (City of origin withheld)

A. First of all, you are not letting God down and have no need to feel guilt or shame. If your husband does not want to be married to you any longer and insists on a divorce, you have no choice but to let that happen.

(Have you tried making one last-ditch effort -- telling him that you know what's been going on but are prepared to forgive, that you are willing to go with him to a counselor to try to put your marriage back together?)

Sometimes a marriage can come apart even when one spouse is virtually without fault; the church recognizes this, and there is no need to keep beating yourself up.

As for which parish church to attend, I would guess that it's going to be a long time before you'll feel comfortable in your home parish, with all the memories that it holds. Why not continue to shop around for a different Catholic parish where you might feel more at peace?

And finally, your pastor deserves to know of your suspicions about his parish manager, so that he can make a judgment as to whether that person is a suitable representative of the parish.

- - -

Questions may be sent to Father Kenneth Doyle at askfatherdoyle@gmail.com and 30 Columbia Circle Dr., Albany, New York 12203.

Father Kenneth Doyle is a columnist for Catholic News Service

http://www.thebostonpilot.com/opinion/article.asp?ID=179936

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Sep - 01:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: LETTER TO THE EDITOR : HUSBAND BROUGHT HOME THIS CONTEMPLATIVE BOOK FROM CONFERENCE – “THE SPIRITUAL FORMATION OF LEADERS Répondre en citant

LETTER TO THE EDITOR : HUSBAND BROUGHT HOME THIS CONTEMPLATIVE BOOK FROM CONFERENCE – “THE SPIRITUAL FORMATION OF LEADERS

Dear Lighthouse Trails,

I want to thank you again and possibly alert you on another author you should watch. Recently, my husband went to a pastor’s conference and brought a book back home titled The Spiritual Formation of Leaders by Chuck Miller, Ed. D.

Immediately I saw the title, the bells went of in my head, and sure enough, going through it, it has quotes from Brennan Manning’s Ragamuffin Gospel, Henri Nouwen, Thomas Merton et. al. Looking through also, the author talks of a soul room, listening to God speak to you from all around you. Chapter 7 is titled “What exactly happens in the Soul Room? – Leadership: Moving from Management to Mystery.

I must say, immediately I saw the book’s title, I became uncomfortable. These books look so good, so endearing and people are genuinely seeking how they can grow in Christ. If not for Lighthouse, I may not have known the treacherous path we would have been walking. As for me, since 2011, I have decided it’s Sola Scriptura. Away with especially new “Christian” books.

Thank you Lighthouse, and God bless you.

T. U.

LTRP Note: In addition to Brennan Manning, Henri Nouwen, and Thomas Merton, The Spiritual Formation of Leaders also contains quotes by and references to numerous other contemplative/emergent figures: New Age sympathizers Steven Covey and Parker Palmer, contemplatives John Ortberg, John Eldredge, Dallas Willard, Richard Foster, as well as emergents N.T. Wright, Robert Webber, Klaus Issler, and Eugene Peterson.

One of the books that Chuck Miller quotes from is Richard Foster’s Meditative Prayer. Here are a few quotes from that book to help illustrate our concerns about using the writings of contemplative authors:
Citation:

“We will discover how the imagination can aid us in our task and consider the three major steps into meditative prayer.” (p. 3)
“In the fullness of time Jesus came and taught the reality of the kingdom of God and demonstrated what life could be like in that kingdom. He showed us God’s yearning for the gathering of an all-inclusive community of loving persons with himself as its prime sustainer and most glorious inhabitant.” (emphasis added, p. 5)
“To pray is to descend with the mind into the heart.” (quoting Russian mystic Theophan the Recluse, p. 7)
“I am because HE IS.” (p. 20)
“[A] third step in meditative prayer, which is the prayer of listening.” (p. 21)

Quoting from numerous mystics and panentheists, Foster says, “The great masters [mystics] of the interior life [meditative life] are overwhelmingly uniform in their witness to this reality [“an inward attentiveness to the divine Whisper”  p. 22].” (p. 22)

To describe meditative prayer, Foster uses words such as “spiritual space,” “inner sanctuary,” “Eucharistic feast,” “centering down,” “re-collection,” “divine breathings,” “rhythm of the Spirit,” “prayer of quiet,” “divine Center,” “spiritual ecstasy.

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/newsletters/2017/newsletter20170912…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Sep - 16:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: YOGA CHAPEL? Répondre en citant

YOGA CHAPEL?

September 18, 2017

Recently Duke Chapel at Duke University in North Carolina tweeted photos of yoga exercises on the floor of its majestic worship space as part of Healthy Duke Week of Wellness. Built in the 1930s as a Methodist sanctuary in the style of a Gothic cathedral for what was then a Methodist affiliated school, Duke Chapel is now nondenominational.

There are Evangelicals and Catholics who critique yoga as wrong for Christians because its mantras originate in eastern religion. Setting aside that concern, should worship space be open to recreation and “profane” (i.e., secular) activities? Tai-chi? Kickboxing? Karate? Spinning? Ballroom dancing? Salsa? Hip-Hop? Ballet? Volleyball? Badminton? If not, why not?

Catholic and other liturgical traditions generally consecrate their worship spaces and open them to profane activities only after decommissioning. There is an understanding that the place where the Eucharist is served and the Word proclaimed is in some sense sacred, meriting reverence, dignity and protection.

Lower church Protestants and Evangelicals don’t always attach the same sense of lofty spirituality to their worship space. Many congregations, especially new ones, don’t own property, instead worshipping in rented school gymnasiums or theaters. Other congregations convene in multipurpose rooms with folding chairs, where space shifts from worship to meals to gymnastics or basketball.

Most traditional Protestant churches even if not very liturgical still have formal worship space filled with pews, faced by pulpit and altar, with walls adorned with Christian symbols. This space, while perhaps sometimes used for non-worship meetings, is still usually accorded respect and not host to recreation.

Worship space for many modern non-liturgical churches, while not hosting recreation, often resembles theaters without much if any sacred adornment, often purposefully so, ostensibly to avoid discomfiting unchurched visitors. Worshipers there, and increasingly in more traditional spaces, are often quite casual, wearing shorts, flip flops, baseball hats, carrying lattes or other drinks. These worshipers will often conform to more formality when attending weddings, funerals, graduations or other ceremonies they deem deeply significant.

This casual attitude at church should provoke reflection. Isn’t worship deeply significant and meriting respect? Shouldn’t Gospel proclamation, reading of God’s word, and the Lord’s Supper always together inspire awe, reverence and celebratory solemnity, no matter the surrounding architecture? And shouldn’t ideally that architecture itself point Godward, conducive to worship? Shouldn’t the space itself be deemed special, with expectation that God Himself is present, recalling that when Moses met Him in the wilds he removed his footwear in respect?

Duke Chapel, built as a medieval cathedral with such a sacred sense of God’s presence in mind, was intended to inspire appreciation of divine awe and mystery. = Sacred sense of God's presence when in fact these kind of churches are profane and full of abominations?

It’s not a multipurpose room or gymnasium. There are plenty of places on the extensive Duke University campus for yoga practitioners and other exercisers to perform their craft.

But exercising and sweating in tights on floormats in a soaring cathedral beneath its stained glass and carvings of saints and martyrs seems to detract from the sacredness of that place. Moses in God’s presence did remove his footwear and fall prostrate, but not to stretch and grunt. Today’s sanctuaries may not equal Mt. Sinai or King David’s Temple, but they should point in spirit to the same God, with consequent respect for His holiness from all who enter. This reverence honors God while also helping us to know Him a bit better.

https://juicyecumenism.com/2017/09/18/yoga-duke-chapel/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 05:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: SHOCKING TRUTH "ILLUMINATI RITUALS" IN CHRISTIAN CHURCH (R$E) Répondre en citant

SHOCKING TRUTH "ILLUMINATI RITUALS" IN CHRISTIAN CHURCH (R$E)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT_uUnqUF4c

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 03:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: “J'AI VENDU LES POUVOIRS MAGIQUES A + DE 600 PASTEURS EN CÔTE D'IVOIRE" ►MARABOUT VAUDOU DEBALLE Répondre en citant

“J'AI VENDU LES POUVOIRS MAGIQUES A + DE 600 PASTEURS EN CÔTE D'IVOIRE" ►MARABOUT VAUDOU DEBALLE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91XLBNehiA

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Nov - 04:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: DES BÉBÉS ENTERRÉS VIVANTS ET AUTRES SACRIFICES HUMAINS PAR DES "PASTEURS" AFRICAINS (AFF. BEHANZIN) Répondre en citant

DES BÉBÉS ENTERRÉS VIVANTS ET AUTRES SACRIFICES HUMAINS PAR DES "PASTEURS" AFRICAINS (AFF. BEHANZIN)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX06B3Qfyko

TÉMOIGNAGE DE BEHANZIN, GRAND-PRÊTRE VAUDOU AU SUJET DE KACOU SEVERIN, JEAN-MARIE DOMORAUD, GUY-VINCENT KODJA, MARYA ADE, ABEKAN ERIC NORBERT, KORE MOISE ET 22 AUTRES PASTEURS...

Diffusion en direct du 28 DEC. 2013

Abonnez-vous à notre chaine YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/kidofgod777

A écoutez jusqu'à la fin! Combien de vos pasteurs reçoivent tous ses vaudous pasteurs dans leur église afin de répandre leurs pouvoirs vaudou sur les masses de chrétiens pour mieux les contrôler et les dépouiller pour se bâtir des empires? Les milliers de fidèles qui suivent ces gourous marchent dans les ténèbres tout en croyant marcher et servir Dieu. Et avec photos à l'appui, ces grands pasteurs vaudou nous parle de réveil spirituel dans leur pays!

Combien de vos pasteurs sont aussi sous cette influence démoniaque, de cette influence vaudou? Dans le but de recevoir la gloire venant des hommes, la reconnaissance, les richesses, d'avoir des églises pleines, ils demandent aux sorciers vaudous de les aider à acquérir certains pouvoirs pour tout ce que leur coeur et non le St-Esprit leur commande. Ils veulent devenir puissant et ils doivent pour cela commettre de grandes abominations et sceller des alliances impies avec le diable afin d'obtenir les mêmes pouvoirs que ceux mentionnés dans le présent vidéo. Ecoutez bien ce vidéo, vous en apprendrez beaucoup sur les différents sortilèges qui se passe dans cette région et souvent dans la noirceur et à certains jours et certaines dates, le tout fait dans le dos du bon peuple de Dieu qui ne sait plus discerner le vrai du faux car ils sont maintenus sous une influence liée à la sorcellerie via les faux miracles.

Dans les différents témoignages, vous y verrez des pratiques très graves dont je vous laisse découvrir par l'écoute de ce vidéo.

Juste un petit témoignage d'une amie que j'ai eu il y a quelques années, alors que je demeurais au Québec. Elle était allée à une conférence évangélique en France. Pierre Gilbert, un évangéliste très connu au Québec, un
chrétien qui enseigne l'eschatologie devait donner une conférence. Je fus aussi jusqu'à un certain point lié à son ministère mais dont je me suis dissociée depuis, car j'ai la conviction qu'il a encore des liens très proches avec les Rose-Croix et la Franc-maçonnerie.

Je raconte ce que mon amie m'a raconté quelques semaines plus tard. Ce soir -là, il y avait aussi des pasteurs noir venant de d'autres pays. A un moment donné, elle s'est approché de l'estrade pour se faire imposer les mains par un de ses pasteurs. Depuis lors, la nuit, elle ne dormait plus car elle claquait des dents constamment. Ayant déjà une connaissance sur la sorcellerie qui envahit les églises et les doutes que j'avais sur Pierre Gilbert, cela n'a fait que d'augmenter mes doutes sur cet homme. Mais bon, le sujet n'est pas là. Lorsqu'elle me dit tout cela, je lui dis, c'est certainement un démon que tu as reçu lorsque tu t'es fait imposer les mains par ce pasteur dont je ne connais pas le nom. Mon amie, ne le pense pas, mais elle était allée voir un dentiste ou un spécialiste dans ce domaine, qui lui a dit que pour régler son problème, il faudrait qu'elle se fasse arracher toutes les dents. Elle avait encore toutes ses dents au moment où elle m'en avait parlé. Je lui proposai de prier afin de faire sortir ce démon, mais elle ne le voulut pas. Quelques jours plus tard, elle se fit arracher toutes les dents. Elle n'a certes plus de dents mais cela n'a certes pas fait partir le démon qui en a pris le contrôle. Peu à peu, notre amitié a cessé, chacun ayant continué son chemin...

Je vous le dis, faites attention et sortez de ces églises de charlatan. Le Seigneur lui-même et les apôtres nous ont mis en garde à de nombreuses reprises. Il nous a averti que le diable tenterait de séduire même les élus.

Tout ce renouveau spirituel auquel nous assistons n'a rien à voir avec le pur Evangile de Jésus-Christ ; c'est une contrefaçon et une abomination et il amène de nombreuses âmes sous l'influence des démons, qui lui les mènera vers son paradis : l'enfer où les tourments et les grincements de dents ne finiront jamais.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 05:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: CHARISMATICS NOW USING “CHRISTIAN” TAROT CARDS Répondre en citant

CHARISMATICS NOW USING “CHRISTIAN” TAROT CARDS

" And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people"

Leviticus 20:6King James Version (KJV)

by News Division · Published December 11, 2017 · Updated December 12, 2017
  1. Called “Destiny Reading Cards,” charismatics – some associated with Bethel Church in Redding, California – are engaging in what is essentially tarot card reading. You can see the clip below, and then we’ll explain.
They call it a “reading” and refer to the program as “Christalignment.” They don’t do “predictions,” but they will help empower your destiny rather than control it. Using what is essentially tarot cards, they do a “reading” about relations, jobs and issues to help people “make better decisions in the future.”

The tarot is a pack of playing cards made originally in the 1400s in Italy and France, which are meant to help a psychic “divine” truth either about the future or a present situation (some assume the name is taken from the Taro river in Italy). Explicitly occultic tarots include a 78 card pack (as opposed to all the other kinds of tarot, which are implicitly occultic). The charismatics at Bethel Church and elsewhere have commandeered this satanic practice and seek to help people gain insight into their life from these “readings.” Here’s another clip, below.

Bethel tarrot card readers, Jenny and Ken Hodge, posing with Todd White.

Mind, Body and Spirit” is a group put together by associates (left) at Bethel Redding, including the parents of Bethel missionary, Ben Fitzgerald.

Jenny and Ken Hodge are hosting an event, “Taking Jesus into Counter Cultures” on March 10. They have modeled the practice of “taking Jesus into counter cultures” by doing their Christianized tarot cards at events like porn expos.

You can see on their public Facebook page their closeness with Bethel Church in Redding. You can see on their December 7 post their advertising of Christalignment (the top video) at an upcoming event.

You can see another “reading” by Jenny Hodge below.

This reading does not involve tarot cards, however, but different colored agates.

It couldn’t get any weirder in charismania. Until tomorrow. Tomorrow it will be even weirder.

HT/Amy Spreeman and Pirate Crew

(Editor’s note: we apologize for the dead links, but it appears the owners have removed the videos since the publication of this article)

http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/12/11/charismatics-now-using-christian-tarot-cards/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 05:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: SOPHIA'S WOMB AND OUR COMING BIRTH | 12-13-17 6:54 a.m. EST Répondre en citant

THE IA GOSPEL

SOPHIA'S WOMB AND OUR COMING BIRTH | 12-13-17 6:54 a.m. EST

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJxIQw9XUNw

Sorry, but this is not scriptural. This is the new gospel of the fallen ones for these end times. Peoples, read the King James Bible, not the corrupt NIV Bible by yourself and stop to believe those lies of the dark side. So much things are not biblical in this message. Twisting the words of God to adapt to the new evil reality. Lear more about CERN, the dark matter and the spirits of demons under this ecumenical unity. Learn about the golem (the 3 evil spirits of Revelation 13 - the unity of muslims, christians and jews) control by the Jesuits and the Vatican who are control by dark forces. Never, the true Messiah have preach this kind of message of karma and the avatars..... but He told us that at the end times, the entire world will worship the beast and his system, the ones who are written in the book of Life. His message is Repent and turn your back to this evil world.

There is only one true God and Messiah and He gives you His laws to know how to live a good life and to be able to discern your enemy, like the one who's speaking to you right now in this video. The natural laws are not inside of you has she said. Natural laws represent the canon laws of Rome who control this world under the kingdom of Lucifer  and his mignons. Be on your guard. Everything who's taking place right now under Sophia is a deception, it's the mind of the devil, the image of the Beast revealed in Revelation. Pray and return to your Creator before it's to late for your soul. Jesus-Christ is coming back very soon, but before the Antichrist will come as a gnostic Jesus promoting an other gospel. Be on your guard, the devil wants your soul for eternity to separate you to all the blessings the true God wants to give you.  

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: REVEIL SPIRITUEL OCCULTE MODERNE - NOUVEL-ÂGE ET LA GNOSE DANS L'ÉGLISE DE JÉSUS-CHRIST (PA2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> NOUVEL-ÂGE, LA GNOSE, DOMINIONIST DECEPTION DANS L'ÉGLISE UNIVERSELLE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation