LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

DONALD TRUMP - INFOS
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> ORGANISATION DES NATIONS-UNIES/UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION -> DONALD TRUMP - HILLARY CLINTON - ELECTION 2016
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 03:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: DONALD TRUMP - INFOS Répondre en citant

ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS FREAKING OUT!!!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGa38Aoj3A

DEEP END TIME BIBLICAL PROPHECY PART 1/7

At 25mtes..., Joanie Stahl reveals prophetic insight...  ...Donald Trump was choosen 2 years ago to become the next president of the United State...

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbo6zB1nGkY

Pray on this yourself you may or may not believe it ask Christ to confirm it to you whether it is or isn't true I find it amazing info, Joanie Stahl reveals prophetic insight, along with incredible inside information given to her by a source within the US Government. Find out what is coming in 2016 with the Presidential elections, and how Economic collapse and Martial Law is at the door!

I shared the audio of this from a minute to midnight

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 10 Aoû - 01:22 (2016); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 03:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 03:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: TRUMP INTERNATIONAL GOLF CLUB DUBAI, UAE Répondre en citant

TRUMP INTERNATIONAL GOLF CLUB DUBAI, UAE

Trump International Golf Club, Dubai will be a world-class golf course, exceeding all expectations - there will be nothing like it in the region and beyond. The 7,205-yard, par 71 course will be located just ten minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road and sits at the heart of the 42 million square foot ‘AKOYA by DAMAC’ master development. World-renowned golf course architect Gil Hanse, who was also chosen to design the course for the 2016 Olympics, will be designing the spectacular 18 hole golf course.

This extraordinary project features a 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art clubhouse which will be the largest of its kind in Dubai. Overlooking the 9th and 18th greens, the expansive club house contains three high-end restaurants and the luxurious Trump Spa & Wellness Centre. The development also includes four international-standard tennis courts.

The pro shop will offer the latest in equipment and apparel, including high-tech swing analysis to fit members and guests with the perfect equipment for their game. The Golf Academy will integrate the most advanced technology from the United States with world-class professionals to help hone your game and improve your swing. The double-sided driving range, chipping facility and putting greens will emulate the undulations of the course to accurately reflect the challenges that await.

The course is scheduled to be completed in 2016, with the luxury villas and mansions which overlook the course following over the next couple of years.

http://www.trump.com/golf/trump-intl-golf-club-dubai/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 03:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: EXCLUSIVE: BOMBSHELL: EXPOSED: THE SECRET MUSLIM CONNECTION DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT Répondre en citant

EXCLUSIVE: BOMBSHELL: EXPOSED: THE SECRET MUSLIM CONNECTION DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT

BY: Andrew Stiles
December 9, 2015 4:11 pm

What else is he hiding?

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump has risen to the top of the polls by appealing to hardworking Americans who value intellectual genius, good looks, and dead terrorists. Both the mainstream media and their allies in the GOP establishment have sought to derail his candidacy with malicious falsehoods because he threatens their politically correct open-borders agenda. Trump’s latest proposal, which would ban Muslims from entering the country until our government can “figure out what’s going on,” has been wildly denounced by talking heads and politicians sympathetic to the jihad movement.

Successful billionaires rarely have dark secrets, but the Free Beacon decided to exclusively investigate The Donald anyway. What we found will shock you: Trump’s ties to the Muslim networks that hold power in the oil rich Arabian lands are deep and lucrative.

There are currently two Trump brand luxury golf courses under construction in the United Arab Emirates, a country with known ties to Islamic terror groups. But that’s not all. The Donald’s iconic Trump Tower in Manhattan hosts a “corporate campus” of the government-owned Qatar Airways. The Qatari government has been identified as a crucial source of funding for terror groups such as ISIS and Hamas and is an enthusiastic purveyor of sharia law.

Trump tenants also include members of the Saudi royal family, another source of terror financing and big time sharia fans. In 1991, Trump sold his 283-foot yacht to a Saudi prince for a discounted price of $18 million. Where did that money go? We may never know. Where it definitely didn’t go is into the pocketbooks of hardworking non-establishment Americans. Luxury aficionados, including members of the out-of-touch GOP elite in Washington, could purchase fabulous Trump Home products in retail chains across the Middle East. (The retail chain has since conveniently “cut ties” with the real estate baron in a desperate attempt to curtail his political steamroller of a campaign.)

At first glance, Donald Trump seems like a wealthy, handsome cherub who has fortuitously thrust himself upon this crucial juncture in our nation’s history, charging selflessly into the barbed, cocktail-infused citadel of the Elite Opinion Makers. But when we take an exclusive look behind that admittedly fabulous curtain, we are left with a very different picture indeed: A man who pals around with rich Muslims, selling them massive boats, and building golf courses in the desert. Apart from Hillary Clinton, there is no other candidate with stronger ties to radical Islam than Donald Trump.

He didn’t want you to find out. But we did.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y7V83rPN0A

http://freebeacon.com/blog/exclusive-bombshell-exposed-the-secret-muslim-connection-donald-trump-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 03:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: DONALD TRUMP'S 66th FLOOR PENTHOUSE EXPOSES HIS IDOL 'SUN GOD' APOLLO, SON OF ZEUS Répondre en citant

DONALD TRUMP'S 66th FLOOR PENTHOUSE EXPOSES HIS IDOL 'SUN GOD' APOLLO, SON OF ZEUS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pCsVKt9gqY

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 23 Fév - 03:55 (2016); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 03:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: CONVERTED TRUMP NOW RUNNING FOR POPE Répondre en citant

CONVERTED TRUMP NOW RUNNING FOR POPE

Don't be fool!

A WALL TO KEEP AMERICANS IN?  FEB 22 2016

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NVvtnGmzs

February 18, 2016

Written by  Chris Jackson | Remnant Columnist

In shocking news first reported a week ago, businessman Donald Trump has converted to Catholicism and has now declared his candidacy for Pope. Today’s announcement coincides with critical statements Pope Francis made about Mr. Trump not being a Christian. Mr. Trump just held a rally outside of New York City. Although video is not available, A-CNN has just acquired the audio transcript which we are providing below:
Thank you….thank you. You know, when I first started this campaign, people didn’t believe me. First they said, he’s not converting, he’ll never convert. Then I converted. Then they said, he’ll never get baptized, he won’t want the water to mess up his hair. But then I got baptized. Then they said he won’t get confirmed, and I got confirmed. And then they said he’d never run for pope. Well here I am, and I’m running for Pope; and I’m doing very well I must say.
(Cheers, applause)

I don’t have to do this, when you think about it. I really don’t. I’m rich. I’m really, really, rich. I built a great company; a tremendous company. I employ thousands and thousands of people. So my friends, they ask me, they say Donald, you have everything you can dream of. You’re rich, you have an amazing wife, an amazing family, you’re very successful, why run for Pope? And I say, you know what? I have to run. My Church needs me. The Catholics need me. I have to make the Catholic Church great again. I have to.

(Cheers, applause)
You know, it’s a sad thing to say, but the Church is in such bad shape; terrible shape under Francis. The Catholic Church doesn’t win anymore. We just don’t. When is the last time Catholics won anything? Lepanto? When was that, the 1500’s? We don’t win anymore. But, let me just say, Under a Trump papacy, we are going to win again. We are going to win so much. We are going to win so much you are all going to be sick of winning, ok? But right now, it’s terrible. Just the other day, I see the Pope is praising Martin Luther. Martin Luther! Can you believe it?

(Boos)
Our Pope is over there praising Martin Luther; meanwhile millions of Hispanics are converting to Protestantism in Latin America. It’s true. We are losing millions and millions of people to the Protestants and our Pope does nothing. He does nothing. And I have nothing against the Protestants. Many of them are good people. I employ thousands of Protestants. I used to be a Protestant. But their leaders are just too smart for our leaders. We have people in power in the Church today who have no idea what they are doing. They are incompetent. All our leaders do is “dialogue.” We don’t convert anymore, we “dialogue.” What the hell is dialogue? Excuse me, but shouldn’t we be converting these people? If we have the Truth, why aren’t we converting them? But we don’t convert, we “dialogue”, and we lose millions and millions of these people to Protestantism. They are saying if the head of the Catholic Church thinks it’s ok to be Protestant, why convert? Why do we need to convert? Let him convert. Let the Pope convert. That’s what they’re saying. They’re laughing at us. There is no respect there. No respect. When I’m Pope, they are going to respect us again, let me tell you.

(Cheers, applause)
Another thing I hear a lot about is 2 Vatican. Have you heard of 2 Vatican?
(Crowd yells “Vatican II!”)
Vatican II? Is it Vatican II? Vatican II, 2 Vatican, who the hell cares. It stinks right? No matter what you call it, it stinks.

(Cheers, applause)
I was just looking at the numbers the other day, folks. Before Vatican II – tens of thousands of vocations to the priesthood and religious life in this country, thousands of baptisms, first communions, confirmations. Thousands and thousands of converts. Catholic universities all over the place, and I mean real Catholic universities, not the universities today that call themselves Catholic. Tens of thousands of Catholic schools with all kinds of nuns. There were so many priests the parishes were overflowing, ok? You couldn’t walk down your street without bumping into a priest, that’s how many of them there were. The Faith was exploding, it was really amazing, it was unbelievable. And then…. You have Vatican II.

(Boos)
Then you have Vatican II and they change everything. They change everything! You have the best Church in centuries, a flourishing Church, a vibrant Church, a converting Church, and they change everything. Now how stupid is this? How stupid?

(Boos)
You know people try to criticize me and they say I speak too plain and too simple. Look, I have a great education, I finished top of my class at the Wharton School of Finance, the top school in the country. I have a huge vocabulary. It’s huge. It really is. But when I see something like this, there really is no other word for it. I have to call it stupid. Because it is. It’s stupid. There’s no other word for it.

(Cheers, applause)

So they’re succeeding. The Church is succeeding, and they change everything. So then they say in Vatican II that the priests aren’t really the priests. I mean, we’re all priests, right? Isn’t that what Martin Luther said? We’re all priests? The Pope’s buddy, Martin Luther?

(Boos)
Then they try to say, oh but there’s a difference. The priests in the collars, if they even wear collars anymore. I saw a priest the other day; he was in a cardigan. He looked like Mr. Rogers. Who the hell wants a priest that looks like Mr. Rogers? Who wants that? I don’t know. Anyway…so the priests in the collars can say the Mass and they can hear the confessions, but in every other way, we’re all priests. Men, women, kids, maybe even Muslims. I don’t know, can Muslims be priests under Vatican II? I have no idea. I wouldn’t be surprised folks, I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s crazy.

(Boos)
So then they say we’re all priests and what happens to the priesthood? Plummets. Numbers go through the floor. Why be a priest if everyone can be a priest? Makes no sense. So now, if you’re a priest you can do what? Consecrate and absolve, right? Consecrate and absolve. So what do they do? Now they have “Communion Services.” They call them “Communion Services” ever heard of that?

(Boos)
The priest consecrates a bunch of hosts and then a layperson, usually a woman up at the altar in a pantsuit. Probably Hillary. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were Hillary.

(Laughter)
You ever notice today that all the nuns dress like Hillary? When did that happen? When did nuns start dressing like Hillary? It’s scary. It’s really scary. Anyway, you have some layperson up there and they read the Gospel and say some words and do this and that and then they hand out the Communion that the priest already consecrated. The priest isn’t even there, he just consecrated the hosts. So in other words, he’s disposable. But then they’ll say, but he can hear confessions. He can hear confessions, but who goes to confession? Who goes to confession nowadays? When the Pope says “Who Am I to Judge” who goes to confession?

(Boos)
It’s all about mercy now. The year of mercy. God has forgiven you. So nobody goes to confession. And it makes sense, quite frankly. If I’m already forgiven, why do I need to go to confession, right? So then the priest numbers drop through the floor. No vocations. We had tens of thousands of vocations before Vatican II and now no vocations. And then they say, well we have no vocations, so we need to allow married priests and women priests, and maybe even Protestant priests. Have you ever heard of Protestant priests? Why not? We want to be inclusive, right? Don’t we want to be inclusive? Ridiculous, it’s just ridiculous.

(Boos)
That is why when I’m Pope we are going to make the priesthood great again.

(Cheers, applause)
We are going to make the priesthood so exclusive. I tell you. So exclusive and so special, you have no idea. We are going to have the best priests, the brightest priests. They will be lining up to enter the seminaries. And the seminaries will be the best seminaries, let me just tell you. No more dopey professors. The seminaries are a mess today, they’re a disgrace. You might as well have Bernie Sanders running our seminaries that’s how bad they are. They’re filled with dopey professors from the 60’s. Their brains are burnt from whatever they smoked. Who knows what they smoked back then, God only knows what they smoked. But they’ll be gone, I promise you, they’ll be gone.

(Cheers, applause)
They will be gone and the priesthood will be great once again. I will make the priesthood so exclusive. And you know how I’m going to do this? By building a rail. By building a great big beautiful altar rail in every single Catholic Church, that’s how.

(Cheers, applause)
A big beautiful altar rail separating laypeople like you and me from the priests. Of course, I’ll be on the other side of the rail, because I’ll be Pope, but you understand.

(Laughter)
We have to build a rail because we cannot let anyone and everyone into the priesthood and we can’t diminish the priesthood. We want the best and brightest priests and to do that we need to make the priesthood great again. The priesthood isn’t great today. Our priests aren’t respected today. They are laughing stocks. I saw one the other day he was actually riding something during Mass. I had to ask my friend, I said what is he riding? He said, a hover board. I said what the hell is a hover board? Under a Trump Papacy, you ride a hover board during Mass you can keep riding it right out the door because that’s the last time you’re going to be allowed in.

(Cheers, applause)
So I’m going to build a rail. A big beautiful altar rail separating the priests, the true priests, the real priests, the priests with the cassocks and the collars and the vestments, from the laity. Because it’s not the same, folks. It’s not the same. Priests are priests and lay people are lay people. No more confusion. No confusion. The priests are the ones sacrificing to God on our behalf; we merely assist the priest as he offers the sacrifice.

(Applause)
That’s right. You know where I read that? Do you want to know where I read that? It’s a book called Trent. I’m a big believer in Trent.
(Wild cheers, applause)
I’m a huge believer in Trent. Trent is fantastic. You know, I wrote a best-seller. I’m not sure if you’ve heard of it, it’s called The Art of the Deal, have you heard of it?

(Cheers, applause)
You’ve heard of it. Ok. I wrote the Art of the Deal and it was one of the best selling business books of all time. I used to say THE best selling business book of all time, but now I say ONE of the best selling business books of all time, because if I’m off by one or two books the media starts busting my chops. So who the hell knows, but it was one of the best selling business books of all time. I have copies in the back, by the way, if you want to buy a copy. Anyway, the Art of the Deal is my second favorite book of all time, but Trent? Trent is my favorite. Trent is number one. I’m a big believer in Trent, ok?

(Cheers, applause)
So anyway, as a convert, I go to my first Mass last Sunday. And I’m sitting there. And it’s in New York by the way, which is Cardinal Dolan’s diocese.

(Boos)
And I’m killing him in the polls by the way. Have you seen the latest poll numbers? The latest poll out of New York has Trump 35%, Dolan 5%. It’s true…it’s true.

(Cheers, applause)
Absolutely killing the Cardinal in the polls. But he doesn’t like to be called Cardinal Dolan, right? He’s running as “Tim!” First he was running as just “Tim,” then he changed his campaign slogan and added an exclamation point after his name so now it’s “Tim!” Why not run as Cardinal Dolan? If you’re a Cardinal, why not be proud of that fact and run as a Cardinal? Although, to be honest with you, with the kind of record he has as Cardinal maybe he’s better off as “Tim! “ Who knows? He might be right to run as “Tim!”.

(Laughter)

“Tim!” is a big supporter of the USCCB by the way. A huge supporter of the USCCB. He wants the USCCB telling you and your kids what to do in each of your dioceses ok? I’m totally against the USCCB and when I’m Pope I’m going to disband it. It’s terrible.

(Applause)
The numbers keep going down and the USCCB keeps getting money and wasting time and, it’s over folks. It will be over, that I can assure you. Anyway…. So I was sitting there at my first Mass in his diocese and I don’t know what to expect because I’ve never been to Mass before, and we all stand up and they start singing this song, ok. And I’m like, what is this song? It’s like…really bad. I mean really bad. And this lady, she looks like Nancy Pelosi, is back there behind the podium with her hand up leading the song and it’s just terrible. And I must tell you. By the way, I must tell you that this will not happen under a Trump papacy.

(Cheers, applause)
Simply will not happen, I promise you. I know musicians. I know great, great musicians. Wonderful musicians. They’re friends of mine. And they ask me, they say, Donald, what is the deal with the songs at Mass, they are so bad. And these friends are professionals. They went to Julliard, ok. The best musicians and they want to help the liturgical music in New York. They are dying to help the liturgical music in New York, but they say, “Donald we can’t” because “Tim!” won’t let us. That’s going to change under a Trump papacy. We’re going to have the best music, I promise you.

(Applause)
So they play this terrible song and the priest walks up and he’s talking about greeting your neighbor and then they say the words and then we say the words, and then everybody says the words, and then the lady butchers the psalms over the guitars and then we say the psalms, and I’m sitting there and I’m like…when do people pray at this Mass? Am I right?

(Cheers, applause)
When do people pray? Is it the few seconds in between when we’re talking? Is it during the bad music? When is it? It’s all talk, talk, talk. The Mass today is like a bunch of politicians. All everyone does is talk. All talk, no action.

(Someone in crowd: All talk, no praying!)
Who said that? This lady here? You’re absolutely right. All talk, no praying. You’re right. At one point I just wanted them all to shut up, because, look. I have nothing against talking ok; I can talk for hours unscripted. I don’t use a teleprompter, I don’t use notes. Someone said to me the other day, but Mr. Trump, the Pope doesn’t use a teleprompter either. And I said, well he actually should use a teleprompter, ok. He should use a teleprompter because when you go off script and you start saying Jesus apologized to people, which many people said was a blasphemy by the way, but when you’re the Pope and you go around saying Jesus apologized…Look, I don’t need to apologize for anything, ok. And if I don’t need to apologize for anything, you think Jesus is going to need to apologize for something? I don’t think so. I don’t think so, and so yes, the Pope needs a teleprompter. Maybe he can borrow Obama’s after he’s fired next year.

(Cheers, applause)
So anyway, I’m sitting there and the talking keeps going on and on and the bad music, etc. Then half way through I’m supposed to shake hands with people. I’m supposed to shake hands with people and I’m like…I’ve just been sitting here for a half hour and didn’t say a word to these people. Actually I couldn’t have said anything to them because of all of the music and the talking, and now after half an hour I’m supposed to introduce myself? After ignoring them for a half an hour? How stupid is this? I’m sorry, but how stupid is this?

(Cheers, applause)
And why am I shaking people’s hands when Jesus is supposed to be on the altar? Isn’t that what Catholics believe? That Jesus is on the altar? That’s what Trent says, right? And yet, we have all these people, all these Catholics, and they’re sitting there and saying hi, and waving, and shaking hands, and who is paying attention to Jesus? I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. I just converted last week, what the hell do I know? But I found that strange. It just shows lack of reverence, doesn’t it? Lack of reverence.

(Cheers, applause)
We don’t have any reverence any more in the Catholic Church. No reverence anymore. I’m a big believer in reverence. You have to have reverence. Because without reverence it all becomes a joke. And the Mass is not a joke, is it? And, I must tell you, that under a Trump papacy we will have so much reverence in the Mass again, you will not believe it. You simply will not believe the reverence.

(Cheers, applause)
And then the Communion comes and the bad music starts. It’s like I’m at a bad Woodstock concert, it really is. The guitars start, the guy with the ponytail starts singing. And I see people going up to receive God, ok. I just converted, but I read this in Trent ok, it says we believe Communion is God. It says it right here, I have it highlighted, ok. And the people are receiving God in their hand, crumbs are falling, they’re standing there putting it up to their mouth like a potato chip. They’re dressed like they just came from the mall. And I see this, and I’m like, what are we doing, folks? What are we doing? Are we Catholics or are we Protestants? I know some Protestants who wouldn’t receive Communion the way we receive Communion or dress the way I see some people dressing. No respect, folks. No respect, no reverence. Look, I have a meeting with a CEO and we want to do a deal he comes dressed in a suit. It’s respect. If he shows up in shorts and flip flops I tell him get the hell out of my office, ok. Because it’s a joke. He shows no respect and he’s not taking it seriously. He’s gone. Bye bye. And under a Trump papacy that’s where these people will be. You don’t respect the boss? Bye bye.

(Cheers, applause)
So anyway, that was my first experience at Mass, folks, and I almost forgot to tell you the truth. This Mass was so bad, I almost left, but then someone told me that this was the “New Mass.” Apparently there was an “Old Mass” and now there is a “New Mass” it’s called the Novus Ordo have you heard of it?

(Boos)
That is apparently what I attended, but I had no idea, I thought it was just the Mass. That it had always been the Mass. But no, this form of the Mass was apparently made up in 1969 by a Pope Paul VI. Sort of like by executive order, if you want to know the truth. He put it in like Obama, even though he had no consensus for it, he puts it in anyway and there you go. Well, I have to tell you folks, under a Trump papacy we are going to repeal and replace the Novus Ordo.

(Wild cheers, applause)
Repeal and replace the Novus Ordo. We have no choice folks, we have no choice. We really don’t. The Novus Ordo is going to collapse on its own anyway. Mass attendance keeps plummeting. We have to do something. The Novus Ordo will be repealed and it will be replaced with something much better and magnificent. More and reverent and beautiful. Don’t you want something reverent and beautiful for our Mass?

(Cheers)
I found this book the other day. It’s a 1962 Missal. I read it, it’s fantastic. Maybe we go back to the 1962 Missal? Is that ok?

(Cheers, applause)
Maybe we go back to Latin. I’m a big fan of the Latin. When we used Latin we were number one. We went to English and now the Muslims outnumber us. They kept Arabic they go to number one, we ditch Latin, we go to number two. I’m just saying. Are there any Trads in the audience? Where are my Trads? Are there any Trads here?

(Cheers, applause)
I have to say that I love the Trads. Under this pope, the Trads get treated like second class citizens. He calls them, what’s the word? “Neo-Pelagians.” “Neo-Pelagians,” you believe that? By the way, why is the Pope always calling us names? He’s always calling us names. He never calls the Muslims names, the Protestants names. But he calls us names. He’s really not a very nice guy in my opinion, ok? He’s actually sort of a nasty guy. Isn’t calling a whole group of Catholics Neo-Pelagians, kind of nasty? And, by the way, did you see the papers today? Today he said I’m not a Christian because I want to build a wall to protect our country’s border? Can you believe it, folks? Just unbelievable.

(Boos)
I think we should also maybe build a wall around the Vatican so the pope can’t get on an airplane again, let me tell you. Too many interviews on the airplane. Way too many interviews.

(Cheers, applause)
And isn’t this the pope who’s always talking about the greenhouse gases and the carbon footprint and harming the earth? But yet he keeps flying all over the world on these big 747’s belching all kinds of pollutants all over the place. Why? To give interviews? Do you want your pope flying around giving interviews or making the Church great again? I’d be at the Vatican every day making us win again, let me tell you.

(Cheers, applause)

But we have to take care of our Trads, folks. Under a Trump papacy, the Trads will be taken care of, that I can assure you. I know how to build. I build things for a living.  We are going to have a big beautiful altar rail in every Church. A big beautiful rail in the most magnificent, beautiful churches you’ve ever seen. The best incense, the best music, the best everything. And all kinds of Latin Masses. We’re going to have so many Latin Masses. It’s going to be huge! No more Latin Masses at 6am on Saturday morning. We’re going to have Latin Masses at every parish and top quality Latin Masses. We have to take care of our Trads, folks. We have to. We have to and we will.

And another thing we need is we need The Holy Office again. Whatever happened to the Holy Office? They went and they got rid of the Holy Office and now they have what? They have nothing is what they have in all honesty, but what do they call it now?

(Man in crowd: CDF!)
Thank you. That’s what they call it now, the CDF. And what does it do? Who knows what it does. Didn’t Pope Francis tell a religious order he visited not to even worry about the CDF? So what the hell good is it really? Does it even discipline anybody anymore?

(Man in crowd: Trads!)
Ha. Yes, you’re right. Only the Trads. But no they don’t discipline anyone anymore. Look, I’m all about discipline. I love the discipline. I’m the most disciplinarian candidate by far. But we need a strong Holy Office again. We need to build up the Holy Office so big and so strong that nobody would ever think about messing with it, ok? I know some theologians. They are like the best theologians. They went to the best schools, they got the best grades. And they are really tough cookies, ok. They are killers. They know their heresies. And they come to me and they say, Mr. Trump, the modernists are everywhere. They’re coming into the Church, they’re already in the Church, they’re in the schools, they’re in the seminaries, they’re in the parishes, they’re in the curia. And I ask them, why don’t you get rid of them? And they are sad and they are frustrated, and they say, Mr. Trump the Pope won’t let us do it. We know who they are, we know what they said, they’re heretics, but he won’t let us do it. It’s incredible. It’s incredible. Once I’m elected pope, this is all going to change.

(Cheers, applause)
It’s all going to change. I’m going to build a Holy Office so big, so mean, and so strong no modernist would even think of uttering a heresy. And if they did then God help them. They would be out of here so fast. That I can promise you. So we need to bring back the Holy Office and make it strong again. Make it respected again. No more CDF. CDF is out. No more CDF.

(Cheers, applause)
So, as I said before Vatican II was a disaster. It was just a disaster. We were winning; they changed everything, now we’re losing. So I turn on the TV the other day and I’m watching EWTN. I’m watching Raymond Arroyo, and he’s got this guy on there. This pundit, this author, and he’s bashing me, he just can’t stand me. What’s his name? George Weigel. You ever heard of George Weigel? I hadn’t. What a dope. This guy is so overrated. He wears glasses so he looks smart. But he’s always wrong. You think, if you’ve been a pundit for twenty years you’d get something right once in a while, but he gets everything wrong. He says Trump is wrong on Trent, Trump is wrong on Vatican II, Trump is wrong on the Mass. But how can I be wrong? Vatican II was like…a colossal failure. By every statistical measure it’s been a failure. But what does George know? George hasn’t done anything. George gets funded by the Catholic establishment, writes 500-page unreadable biographies, takes a nap, and then does an interview. I’ve built a company worth billions of dollars. A great company. An amazing company. I’ve employed tens of thousands of people. I know how to lead organizations. I know how to win. I make great deals. George hasn’t run anything in his life except his mouth. Total loser. The Catholic media is so dishonest. I tell you.

(Cheers, applause)
The Catholic media is so dishonest. Just the other day “Tim!” holds a rally, gets maybe 50 people, it’s all over EWTN. There’s like 50 old people there in a bingo hall, and it’s all over Catholic World Report, Catholic News Service, The Register, it’s all over. All the pundits are talking about Tim’s rally. I hold a rally, there’s 10,000 people and 5,000 more who couldn’t get in and Raymond Arroyo on EWTN says “Trump held a rally today and some people showed up.” That’s it. So dishonest.

(Cheers, applause)
So what about the modernists? I get asked about the modernists. I hear it all the time. People come up to me and they say, Mr. Trump what are you going to do about the modernists? The modernists have taken over my parish. The modernists have taken over my school. I hear it all the time. Just the other day, this poor mother came up to me and said, Mr. Trump, I don’t know what to do. I took my kids to Mass the other day and the priest said that Jesus didn’t know who He was. Can you believe this? Jesus didn’t know who he was. I’m serious, he said that folks. A priest, in a Catholic Church. Can you believe this? In another parish this man comes up to me and says they’re playing bongos at his Mass. Bongos, ok? Bongos. So, I have to tell you that the modernists are over there. They are ruining Masses, committing sacrileges, blasphemies, heresies, etc. I will knock the hell out of the Modernists, let me just tell you.

(Cheers, applause)
I will hit the modernists so hard. I’ve always said with the modernists, you behead the modernists. You knock out their leaders. You excommunicate the leaders. And you take their writings and you put them on the Index. People asked me the other day, would I bring back the index. I’d not only bring back the index but I’d bring back a lot worse than the index. These are not nice people, ok? They are murdering souls. Everybody’s souls, quite frankly. They need to know we mean business. I would absolutely knock the hell out of the modernists, ok?

(Cheers, applause)
Finally folks, let me just end by saying this. Our Church doesn’t win anymore. We used to win. We don’t win anymore. We lose on dialogue, we lose to the modernists, we lose to the Protestants. When I win, when I become Pope, we are going to take our Church back. We’re going to make our Church great again. We’re going to make our Church reverent again. We’re going to kick the *&^% out of the modernists quickly. So quickly. We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win with conversions, we’re going to win with vocations, we’re going to win with the Mass. We’re going to repeal the Novus Ordo and we’re going to replace it with something so much better. We’re going to win at the altar. We’re going to seal up the sanctuary with a nice big beautiful rail. We’re going to win so much. Win after win after win. We’re going to win so much that you’re going to be begging me, please Holy Father let us lose once or twice, we can’t stand it anymore. And I’m going to say no way! We’re going to keep winning! We’re never going to lose! We’re never ever going to lose! Register and vote! I love you all! Thank you!

http://abyssum.org/2016/02/19/donald-trump-for-pope/

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 23 Fév - 05:18 (2016); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 05:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: DONALD TRUMP JUST GAVE THIS MESAGE TO ALL CHRISTIANS : “THE CHRISTIANS ARE BEING TREATED HORRIBLY BECAUSE WE HAVE NOBODY TO REPRESENT THE CHRISTIANS. BELIEVE ME, IF I RUN AND I WIN, I WILL BE THE GREATEST REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CHRISTIANS THEY'VE HAD IN A Répondre en citant

DONALD TRUMP JUST GAVE THIS MESAGE TO ALL CHRISTIANS : “THE CHRISTIANS ARE BEING TREATED HORRIBLY BECAUSE WE HAVE NOBODY TO REPRESENT THE CHRISTIANS. BELIEVE ME, IF I RUN AND I WIN, I WILL BE THE GREATEST REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CHRISTIANS THEY'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME .”

By Ted on May 25, 2015 in Featured, General

By Theodore Shoebat

Donald Trump, in a very recent interview he did on the weekend, just gave this message to all Christians:
Citation:

The Christians are being treated horribly because we have nobody to represent the Christians. Believe me, if I run and I win, I will be the greatest representative of the Christians they’ve had in a long time.

Donald Trump also condemned and exposed the anti-Christian immigration policies of the Obama administration, in which persecuted Christians are blocked, while Muslims are allowed entry:
Citation:

As you know, I am Protestant. I am Presbyterian. Most people don’t know that. They have no idea. I’m proud of it. I’m very proud of it.

One of the things I learned this weekend being in Iowa, I met with a lot of national security experts and everything else, that if you’re a Christian living in Syria you can’t come into this country. Yet, if you are a Muslim living in Syria, who are not under attack, they can come in.

But we have Christians being beheaded all over the world by ISIS. In Syria and in Iraq, in particular, those Christians can’t come into this country.

You say what you want but this is really something. That’s a lack of respect for us. If you’re a Muslim, you can come into the country very easy. If you’re from Europe and you’re a Muslim, you can come in. But if you are from Europe and you’re a Christian you can’t come in…meaning it’s almost impossible.

In all honesty, Donald Trump would be the best decision out all of the Republican potentials. I hope he wins, and I pray that he will live up to what he has said here, and do a crusade to help rescue the persecuted Christians.

CBN’S David Brody commended Donald Trump and even encouraged American evangelicals to get behind him if he runs, writing in his recent blog post:
Citation:

Hey look, you may not think of Donald Trump and evangelicals as being the perfect fit but that would be a lazy misread of the situation. I’m not saying Trump is a hit with all evangelicals. I know his egotism can rub some the wrong way. But let me clue you in to a little secret: Trump’s ability to cut through the clutter and paint the world in “absolutes” attracts quite a few evangelical voters.

Remember, evangelicals hold true to their “biblical absolutes” so to see a person like Trump let it rip and tell it like it is becomes a somewhat endearing quality to some evangelicals. Trump takes hits for his boldness and evangelicals take hits from society for their biblical boldness too.

See the parallel? Those who think Trump would just be a presidential sideshow may want to think again if he jumps in. Let’s be honest: he has a huge megaphone and so he’s going to make news wherever he goes. Trump’s challenge (if he gets in) will be to lay out a cohesive message that becomes less about him and his personality and more about the voters he’s looking to attract.

I think a “Donald Trump Listening Tour Across America” would be in order. This way Trump makes voters the priority. It would throw the media off their tired narrative and give Trump the upper hand. Having the upper hand is always good in business negotiations and, to coin a phrase, it can also be the “art of the deal’ in politics too.

We here at Shoebat.com work every day to help rescue persecuted Christians in Pakistan, who are being murdered, raped, tortured and horrifically oppressed by Muslim mobs. We would love to see the US government become involved in the rescue mission of the persecuted church.

http://shoebat.com/2015/05/25/donald-trump-just-gave-this-message-to-all-christians-the-christians-are-being-treated-horribly-because-we-have-nobody-to-represent-the-christians-believe-me-if-i-run-and-i-win-i-will-be-the-gre/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 07:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: HOW WOULD A GERMAN COMPARE DONALD TRUMP TO HITLER? Répondre en citant

CONNECT THE DOTS UPDATE

HOW WOULD A GERMAN COMPARE DONALD TRUMP TO HITLER?

I'm neutral on all these things, but one intelligent mind cannot ignore the similarities of these two. so just take it as a curious discussion.

Natalia Nezvanova
7.9k Views

The Donald has German ancestry. Some allege that his German ancestors came from Bavaria. If that is the case, then The Donald's ancestors spoke German with a funny accent, a bit similar to Hitler's Austrian accent. That is where the similarities end.

The Donald's first wife, Ivana Zelníčková, is Czech (born in Czechoslovakia). She gave The Donald three children. The Donald's third wife, Melania Knauss, is Slovenian (born in Yugoslavia). She gave The Donald another son. Hence, two of The Donald's three wives are Slavic. Moreover, four of The Donald's five children are half-Slavic. What did Hitler think of Slavs? Do I need to write more?

Thinking in terms of caste, Trump is Vaishya to the bone, which is why Brahmins despise him with passion. Hitler, a veteran of WWI, saw himself as a Kshatriya. In my most humble opinion, an "intelligent mind" should be able to tell the Vaishyas from the Kshatriyas.

Related Questions
https://www.quora.com/How-would-a-German-compare-Donald-Trump-to-Hitler

-----

SPLC KLAN CASES TO BE FEATURED IN INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY SERIES 

Brainwash the mind of the masses (maybe your husband, or your wife, your kids, your neighbourhood, etc) who are not awake about this old-new world who's taking place.

The first episode of “Hate in America” will be about the KKK and the case of case against the former Klan leader Glenn Miller . The article says that Frazier Glenn Cross, is the former “grand dragon” of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan who wants only kill jews.

The Ku Klu Klan was created by Albert Pike in 1867. Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33rd Degree. More info here :  http://freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html . They use M. Cross as a criminal to push their agenda. 190 KKK Active groups in 2015 on the SPLC black list https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2016/active-hat… , when if fact they're working together to bring this chaos. And it's just coming out that Donald Trump, an other puppets of the NWO who now seduce the evangelical christians and patriots in USA, is endorse by former KKK leader David Duke. Many other groups are in fact control by the same insider to destroy the nation. Under this black list, billion of persons will soon be in some rehabilitation institute, concentration camp or death camp. 

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

-----

February 25, 2016

A new, three-part series on the Investigation Discovery network – “Hate in America” – will take an in-depth look at the SPLC’s fight against violent extremists.

The first episode, premiering at 8 p.m. (Eastern) on Monday, Feb. 29, explores some of the SPLC’s most riveting court cases, including the Michael Donald lawsuit that shut down the United Klans of America.

In 1981, Donald, 19, was abducted on the streets of Mobile, Alabama, by Klansmen who cut his throat and hung his body from a tree in a residential neighborhood. Using an innovative legal strategy, SPLC founder Morris Dees proved in court that a Klan conspiracy was behind the murder and won a historic $7 million verdict against the United Klans on behalf of Donald’s mother.

The verdict marked the end of the United Klans, the same group that had bombed Birmingham's 16th Street Baptist Church, killing four little girls, during the civil rights movement.

The first episode of “Hate in America” also will delve into the SPLC’s harrowing case against the former Klan leader Glenn Miller, who formed a large Klan militia in North Carolina that obtained an arsenal of lethal weapons from sympathizers in the military. The suit shut down Miller’s operation, and he was sent to prison after plotting to assassinate Dees. The notorious neo-Nazi made headlines in 2014 when he murdered three people at Jewish facilities in Kansas.

The two final episodes of “Hate in America” will air later in 2016 on dates to be determined. They will examine the rise of lone-wolf terrorists, including the white supremacist who killed nine African Americans in Charleston last summer, and an attempt by racists to start a white supremacist enclave in Montana.
The series is hosted by Emmy Award-winning journalist Tony Harris.

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2016/02/25/splc-klan-cases-be-featured-inves…

-----

Christians and KKK are both on the list of SPLC. The media report, some days ago, that the KKK gave his support to Donald Trump. By what I can see, they're trying to say that Donald Trump who's now support by the christian evangelical is a dangeroux fascist system and they will use the KKK to discredit and to push the hate against Donald Trump and his supporters. These evangelical christians are fool and blind. They don't know the word of God and they listen a man who telling them what they want to ear. In France, on radio, last saturday, they were talking about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. At the end of the interview, they say that Trump was a fascist and Hillary Clinton the best one to lead the nation. Just the way to bring the criminalization of christians lead by a satanic puppet of Rome.

DONALD TRUMP ENDORSED BY THE KU KLUX KLAN? NOPE.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ggeJSrvd0

Did Donald Trump refuse to repudiate the endorsement of the Ku Klux Klan? Nope. Did Donald Trump refuse to repudiate the endorsement of former Ku Klux Klan member David Duke? Nope. Is the media creating another biased and inaccurate attack in an attempt to discredit Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump. Yep.

KKK GET INTO FIGHT WITH BLACK PROTESTERS AND THE STABBINGS BEGIN VIDEO

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDSUXNcQc4E

DR. ROBERT JEFFRESS TALKS TRUMP'S EVANGELICAL APPEAL

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQu0l94HLCM&list=PLUKIyT-iJbkiSwJnXMH7j…

DONALD TRUMP IS NOT A CHRISTIAN

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk4oDL4FG6A

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mar - 05:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: LOVE IT! YOUNG FEMALE DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER RIPS UP PROTESTERS SIGN AT PEP RALLY IN CHICAGO Répondre en citant

LOVE IT! YOUNG FEMALE DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER RIPS UP PROTESTERS SIGN AT PEP RALLY IN CHICAGO

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gukj1jSlPSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVszzOp3iWM

DONALD TRUMP CANCELS CHICAGO RALY AFTER PROTESTERS, SUPPORTERS CLASH (RACE WAR)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_fjBsREZQM

TRUMP POSTPONES CHICAGO RALY AS CHAOS ERUPTS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFe31sn4vs

-----

Mar 11, 2016

Presidential candidate Donald Trump postponed a rally in Chicago, Illinois late Friday as Black Lives Matter and pro-Islam groups massed outside Chicago Pavilion. Protesters shouted “Black Lives Matter,” and “Muslim Lives Matter” before attacking police and attendees.

Violence erupted. A Chicago police officer was attacked. Black Lives Matter supporters attacked a U.S. Marine vet. BLM blocked roads.

twitter-tweet a écrit:

Chaos breaks out at canceled @realDonaldTrump rally in Chicago -OTR #greta #TrumpRally @FoxNewshttps://t.co/b0CgIVyQz3
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) March 12, 2016

Death threats aimed at Trump appeared on Twitter.

Protestors were blockin

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/trump-chicago-rally-postponed-blm-attack-…

CLINTON CHARGES TRUMP WITH ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKOgeNgPl1I

Hillary Clinton on Saturday charged Republican frontrunner Donald Trump with encouraging violence and aggression. His "ugly, divisive rhetoric" was "not only wrong, but dangerous", Clinton told supporters in Cleveland. (March 12)

IT'S BECAUSE "THE DONALD" IS JUST A RAPPER USING A RAP PRESIDENTIAL STRATEGY 

Lead peoples into confusion, immorality, false peace, destruction, etc.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlYmyvu1WL0

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mar - 06:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: SELLOUT DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTS REAUTHORIZING PATRIOT ACT (Redsilverj) Répondre en citant

SELLOUT DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTS REAUTHORIZING PATRIOT ACT  (Redsilverj)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdiQBmcgC-4

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mar - 06:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: TRUMP RALLY CHAOS IN CLEVELAND - CLASHES & CHAOS CONTINUE. DIVIDE & CONQUER ELITE AGENDA? / USA: POLICE PEPPER SPRAY TRUMP PROTESTERS IN KANSAS CITY Répondre en citant

TRUMP RALLY CHAOS IN CLEVELAND - CLASHES & CHAOS CONTINUE. DIVIDE & CONQUER ELITE AGENDA?

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nah_hoZnjWg

USA: POLICE PEPPER SPRAY TRUMP PROTESTERS IN KANSAS CITY

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCUCyiQIwsg

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mar - 06:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: BREAKING BEN CARSON ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP PASTOR DR JEFFRESS SAYS GAME CHANGER MARCH 2016 NEWS Répondre en citant

BREAKING BEN CARSON ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP PASTOR DR JEFFRESS SAYS GAME CHANGER MARCH 2016 NEWS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9hR9KC1Bg

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mar - 06:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: OUTRAGEOUS! MEGYN KELLY BLAMES TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS FOR VIOLENCE AT RALLIES Répondre en citant

OUTRAGEOUS! MEGYN KELLY BLAMES TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS FOR VIOLENCE AT RALLIES

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnAjnhFsXuo

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 25 Juin - 07:11 (2016); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 06:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: WHY DONALD TRUMP IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS (R$E) Répondre en citant

WHY DONALD TRUMP IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS (R$E)

Danger : Demonizing evangelical christianity...

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ93Ctp3d0s

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: TRUMP TO MEET W/ KISSINGER, WANTS GIULIANI AS DHS SEC. YEP - A REAL OUTSIDER Répondre en citant

TRUMP TO MEET W/ KISSINGER, WANTS GIULIANI AS DHS SEC. YEP - A REAL OUTSIDER

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd1U1sdKZq8

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WOULD NAME RUDY GIULIANI SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Confidential
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 7:00 PM

With the Republican presidential nomination locked up, Donald Trump has already started cutting “secret deals” to surround himself with familiar faces, we’re told. And Confidenti@l has learned that one of those faces belongs to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

“A secret deal has been struck by Donald Trump, and Rudy Giuliani would be head of Homeland Security,” according to a GOP insider.

There’s no doubt that Trump could use a secretary of Homeland Security who can at least tell a skyscraper from a Slurpee machine. A couple of weeks ago, while campaigning in Buffalo, the bloviating billionaire recalled watching rescue workers “down at 7/11” after the World Trade Center was destroyed on Sept 11, 2001.

CLINTON, TRUMP TRADE BARBS AS PROBABLY NOVEMBER MATCH-UP DAWNS ON THEM AFTER INDIANA PRIMARY

Our source concedes that anything can happen between now and if and when The Donald actually finds himself in a position to pick cabinet members. But if the election were today, Rudy would be offered the post tomorrow.

Donald Trump with Mayor Rudy Giuliani at  Trump National Golf Club in the Bronx. (Corey Sipkin/New York Daily News)

“It’s my understanding that the two have talked directly (and) I know there have been serious talks on both sides,” we’re told. “I’m told it’s a done deal, but until it’s on paper, I don’t think anyone is counting on anything. Trump is already cutting deals as he moves to solidify his position in the party.”

Giuliani has not formally endorsed The Donald’s candidacy, but he has said that he’d vote for the controversial candidate.

“He’s my friend, and I think of the candidates, of the choices that I have, he’s the best choice for President,” Giuliani told The New York Times before last month’s New York primary.

CLINTON PUMMELING TRUMP IN GENERAL ELECTION POLLS

New York Daily News front pages on the presidential election

Trump told Fox News on Tuesday that he hadn’t yet made a decision regarding cabinet positions, but felt that Giuliani would be a “wise” choice for the job.
A Rudy rep insists that no meeting has taken place to discuss the job.

“There’s zero truth to that rumor,” Giuliani spokesman Tony Carbonetti tells Confidenti@l. “He’s a friend of Donald’s for 20-plus years and is focusing on uniting the party behind Donald and defeating Hillary Clinton.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/trump-likes-gi…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Mai - 05:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: 500 EVANGELICAL LEADERS TO MEET TRUMP TO TEST HIS FAITH, VALUES Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP

500 EVANGELICAL LEADERS TO MEET TRUMP TO TEST HIS FAITH, VALUES

By Anugrah Kumar , Christian Post Contributor
May 23, 2016|7:05 am

• Photo: Reuters/Jim Urquhart/File Photo)
    Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump arrives at a campaign rally in Eugene, Oregon, U.S., May 6, 2016.
As many as 500 top evangelical and social conservative leaders, including Dr. Ben Carson and Tony Perkins, will have a closed-door meeting with Donald Trump on June 21 in New York City to ascertain what he has to offer to the country.

"Our goal is to be able to have a conversation that could lead to a better understanding of what Donald Trump has to offer to the country," said Family Research Council President Tony Perkins, according to Fox News, which says Trump has agreed to meet with the evangelical and social conservative leaders.
Free Sign Up Newsletter!

Perkins, along with Bill Dallas of United in Purpose, worked with former Republican candidate Carson, who has endorsed Trump, to arrange the meeting.

"I want to be actively supportive of a candidate who can help turn this nation around. With Trump – I'm not there yet. I hope to be there – but I'm not there right now," Perkins told Fox News' Todd Starnes.

Those leading the efforts include Southern Baptist Convention President Ronnie Floyd, Focus on the Family founder James Dobson, Faith and Freedom Coalition's Ralph Reed, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America, Bob McEwen, Tim Wildmon of the American Family Association, Kelly Shackleford of First Liberty, American Values President Gary Bauer, Family Leader President Bob Vander Plaats, and megachurch pastors Jack Graham and Ed Young.

"There is no preconceived outcome here," Perkins added. "I'm hoping we can have a conversation that could lead to helping conservative leaders make a decision about what to do in this election."

SBC's Floyd said the meeting will help Christians share their hearts with Trump. "None of us have endorsed Mr. Trump, nor have we condemned Mr. Trump," he was quoted as saying. "This is about the possibility of being able to appoint the next four Supreme Court justices. This is about the dignity of human life from the womb to the tomb. This is about religious freedom. I'm not about to sit at home and not express something. I'm accountable to God and I believe I'm accountable to my fellow Americans."

On Friday, Trump also sent a two-minute video message to the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference in California.

"We're going to take care of minority unemployment. It's a huge problem. It's really unfair to minorities and we are going to solve that problem and it's going to be solved once and for all," Trump said in the video. "We're going to bring back jobs. You're going to start paying taxes after you make a lot of money. Hopefully that's going to be soon. We're going to make great, great trade deals. So important."

He continued, "We're going to stop drugs from pouring into our country. We're going to strengthen our country. People are going to come into our country, but they're going to come in through a process. They'll come in legally but we're going to stop the drugs and we are going to curb our debt."

Trump added, "We're going to take care of you. We're going to work with you. You're going to be very happy. You're going to like President Trump."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/evangelical-meet-trump-christian-faith-va…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Juin - 04:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: AMERICAN CATHOLIC BISHOPS SHOULD USE THEIR CROSIERS OF OFFICE IN TRUMP-CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL BATTLE, SAYS JOHN SNYDER OF TELUM ASSOCIATES Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP

AMERICAN CATHOLIC BISHOPS SHOULD USE THEIR CROSIERS OF OFFICE IN TRUMP-CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL BATTLE, SAYS JOHN SNYDER OF TELUM ASSOCIATES

Good strategy to unite all evangelical peoples under the rules of the Vatican. These "christians" are so blind that they will listen anyone who will support their new sun god and savior Trump, the America's liberties and the freedom of religion and the U.S. Constitution. Sure, Trump is an insider working for the New World Order and he's playing his role very well  as opposition.

Contact: John Snyder, Telum Associates, LL.C, 202-239-8005, gundean@gmail.com

WASHINGTON, June 14, 2016 /Christian Newswire/ -- "Catholic bishops should use their crosiers of office in the Trump-Clinton presidential battle for the soul of America," John M. Snyder said here today. "They should oppose Clinton and support Trump."

"Catholic Church officials truthfully proclaim the sinfulness of abortion and of voting for political candidates who promote abortion. Hillary is such a candidate. Last Friday, Clinton in a Planned Parenthood speech even saluted the abortionist Dr. Amna Dermish who once laughed about harvesting babies' brains.

"In the opinion of this practicing Catholic layman, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and individual bishops have an obligation publicly to oppose the Clinton candidacy. The only practical way to thwart that candidacy is to elect Donald Trump president."

"“Some church officials may find this difficult," Snyder admitted. "For decades many Catholics, including Catholic clergy, have felt an affinity for the Democratic Party. However, with its leaders' endorsement of abortion, euthanasia, same-sex marriage and other reprehensible acts, that party has become a satanic entity."

Snyder noted that, on April 23, 2015, Hillary, keynoting the Women in the World Summit, said, "Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health and safe childbirth, and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice – not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.

"As Bill Donohue of the Catholic League commented at the time, 'Hillary has a problem with the Catholic Church's teachings on abortion – they must be changed.'"

Snyder said, "A President Hillary Clinton would try to force the Catholic Church to accept and endorse morally unacceptable behavior. Catholics voting for Donald Trump could oppose effectively the election of Clinton to the presidency, and the dire consequences to faith, morality and conscience such an election would portend."

Last month, Snyder outlined reasons for Catholics to vote for Trump in a Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research column, (sfppr.org/2016/05/the-pharisees-of-our-time-vs-the-blue-collar-billionaire).

Snyder said, "A President Clinton would persecute Catholics for their faith. Catholic Church officials and others must support Trump to preserve freedom of religion."

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/3914678009.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Juin - 06:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: DONALD TRUMP, CANDIDAT DES ROTHSCHILD Répondre en citant

DONALD TRUMP, CANDIDAT DES ROTHSCHILD

22 juin 2016  Géopolitique Algarath

On sait déjà que Donald Trump a pris des positions claires sur certains sujets. Il traite l’ONU d’organisation faible et incompétente, et a très récemment devant les organisations Juives de l’Aipac  dit que: les Nations-Unies ne sont pas un ami de la liberté, elles ne sont pas les amis de l’Amérique, et ne sont pas un ami d’Israël ». Il affirme dans le même temps que l’Otan est obsolète. Ces deux positions sont en contradiction totale avec les positions de l’élite américaine, mais sont les positions de prédilection des élites mondialisées. Qui gagnera de ces deux élites remportera les élections américaines.

Trump s’est présenté comme celui qui établira un nationalisme moderne en Amérique qui facilitera la transformation d’une culture qui est devenue un droit auto-proclamé sur un faux sentiment de l’exceptionnalisme. Cet exceptionnalisme a été basé sur la domination du dollar américain comme monnaie de réserve du monde. Les US ont mis leur nez partout, envahi tout le monde, tué plus de 4 millions d’innocents dans le monde. Ceci avec la doctrine Wolfowitz du Projet pour un Nouveau Siècle Américain de 1995, majoritairement par des néo conservateurs Juifs.

Sachant que le dollar US va péricliter avec le nouveau système monétaire mondial basé sur les DTS / SDR déjà en cours, le rôle des Etats-Unis va muter. Le faux exceptionnalisme contraste avec l’exceptionnalisme naturel des Américains qui se traduit par un travail acharné, l’ingéniosité et le dévouement intrépide. Le nationalisme moderne va évoluer à partir de ces vertus passées et exploiter la volonté du peuple que des décennies de domination américaine unipolaire ont inversée. Ceci va être remplacé par une approche multilatérale sur la gouvernance mondiale. C’est Trump qui l’incarne, alors qu’Hillary Clinton continuera à diriger les US vers plus de guerres et plus d’attitudes hautaines et fera tout pour revenir à un monde unipolaire dominé exclusivement par les US.

On constate que l’attention des médias qui est fournie à Trump, bien que défavorable pour la plupart, sert de plate-forme solide pour le message que Trump a à promouvoir. A aucun moment dans l’histoire du monde moderne et de la politique, à un candidat anti-establishment n’a été donné tant d’attention des médias et du temps d’antenne gratuit. Ce n’est pas une coïncidence car Trump bénéficie de l’adoubement le plus élevé qui soit, celui des Rothschild et des Rockefeller entre autres. Le fait est que Trump est le candidat des élites mondiales, alors que Clinton est la candidate de la caste financière américaine.
Voici l’historique des liens de Trump avec les Rothschild et les Rockefeller qui parle de lui-même.

En 1987, Donald Trump a acheté ses premiers intérêts de casino quand il a acquis 93% des actions de Resorts International. Le 30 Octobre 1978, Le journal Spotlight a rapporté que les principaux investisseurs de Resorts International étaient Meyer Lansky, Tibor Rosenbaum, William Mellon Hitchcock, David Rockefeller, et le Baron Edmond de Rothschild.

Vous avez bien lu, David Rockefeller et Edmond de Rothschild, les personnages les plus hauts placés des élites mondialisées !

Après une expansion rapide des affaires des Resorts International à Atlantic City dans les dernières années 1980, Donald Trump se trouvait en difficulté financière alors que le marché de l’immobilier à New York périclitait. Les trois casinos à Atlantic City, comme les autres actifs de Trump, étaient menacés par les prêteurs. Ce ne fut qu’avec l’assistance et de l’assurance de Wilbur L. Ross Jr., directeur général principal de Rothschild Inc. que Trump a été autorisé à conserver les casinos et à reconstruire son empire menacé. Cela a été détaillé dans un article de Bloomberg du 22 Mars 1992.

La connexion entre le Baron Edmond de Rothschild, étant l’un des principaux investisseurs originaux de Resorts International et Rothschild Inc. permettant Donald Trump de conserver la «propriété» sur les casinos d’Atlantic City, qui l’a sauvé de la faillite, ne doit pas être considérée comme une coïncidence.

Donald Trump a atterri sur ses pieds quand ironiquement le marché immobilier à New York se retourna et sa richesse a augmenté de façon spectaculaire une fois de plus. Wilbur L. Ross Jr. a passé 24 ans au bureau de New York de Rothschild Inc. Dans la fin des années 1990, il a commencé un fonds de 200 millions $ à Rothschild Inc. Pour investir dans des actifs en difficulté. En 2000, Ross a levé un montant supplémentaire de 450 millions $ à investir dans des entreprises en difficulté. Donc, il n’est bien sûr pas surprenant que l’investisseur milliardaire Wilbur L. Ross Jr. soutient la nomination de Donald Trump comme président dans cet article Bloomberg en date du 9 Mars, ici 2016.

Il semblerait que Rothschild ait soutenu auparavant des hommes comme Ross et Trump qui agissent extrêmement bien dans le monde de la finance et de la politique. Les proclamations de Trump pour apporter des emplois en Amérique aideront  » les industries comme l’acier et le textile  » et soutiendront la croissance interne et une augmentation de la richesse pour ceux qui, comme Ross, ont investi dans des actifs américains en détresse.

La différence fondamentale à comprendre est que la mise en place de Donald Trump est fondée sur les intérêts bancaires internationaux, et non celle basée sur les intérêts des élites nationales américaines, qui sont plus représentés par Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Ted Cruz, et même Hillary Clinton.

Il est plus probable que le prochain président sera Donald Trump, moins que ce sera Hillary Clinton, ni une carte sauvage comme Joe Biden. Trump conduira la charge du nationalisme américain vers un cadre de gouvernance mondiale, multipolaire, qui sied à la fin du dollar et à l’avènement d’une monnaie mondiale non liée à un pays particulier comme actuellement.

Algarath

http://reseauinternational.net/donald-trump-candidat-des-rothschild/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Juin - 06:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: BREAKING DONALD TRUMP MEETS EVANGELICAL LEADERS PROMISING FREEDOM OF RELIGION JUNE 22 2016 Répondre en citant

SPIRITUAL TRAP : RELIGIOUS LEADERS - TRAITORS TO THE MOST HIGH WORKING WITH ROME (TRUMP) FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS PEOPLES

BREAKING DONALD TRUMP MEETS EVANGELICAL LEADERS PROMISING FREEDOM OF RELIGION JUNE 22 2016

But not a word about the evangelical submission to the catholic church.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzXWMQ1CzcE

VATICAN HOSTS BELIEVERS OF MANY RELIGIONS TO CONSIDER 'RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CONDUCT’
https://zenit.org/articles/vatican-hosts-believers-of-many-religions-to-consider-recommendations-for-conduct/

CHRISTIAN WITNES IN A MULTI-RELIGIOUS WORLD

https://www.oikoumene.org/en/resources/documents/wcc-programmes/interreligious-dialogue-and-cooperation/christian-identity-in-pluralistic-societies/christian-witness-in-a-multi-religious-world

“I have such tremendous respect and admiration for this group and I look forward to continuing to talk about the issues important to Evangelicals, and all Americans, and the common sense solutions I will implement when I am President," Donald Trump said of his list that included former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann. | Getty

TRUMP'S EVANGELICAL ADVISORY BOARD FEATURES BACHMANN, FALWELL

They delete this article on the web. Please, share with your contacts. Christians need to know that they are surround by the enemy.

By Nick Gass
06/21/16 02:34 PM EDT

Former Republican presidential candidate and Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann leads an alphabetical list of names announced by Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday as the presumptive Republican nominee's evangelical executive advisory board.

Along with Bachmann, the campaign announced the additions radio host and Focus on the Family founder James Dobson, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr, Faith and Freedom Coalition founder Ralph Reed, among more than two dozen names.

“I have such tremendous respect and admiration for this group and I look forward to continuing to talk about the issues important to Evangelicals, and all Americans, and the common sense solutions I will implement when I am President," Trump said in a statement.

Bachmann is the only member of Congress, past or present, named to the board.

According to the statement, the board will "convene on a regular basis," with some of them responsible for organizing Trump's meeting with Christian leaders Tuesday in New York City.

Certain names on the list, like Dobson and Richard Land, the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, have made public their criticisms of Trump.

Ahead of the South Carolina primary in February, Dobson recorded a robocall boosting Texas Sen. Ted Cruz as the only viable candidate to beat Trump. In a post on CharismaNews.com published March 3, Land acknowledged populist anger but wrote, "it must be said, before it is too late, that whatever the problems may be, Donald Trump is not the answer. I fear that the millions of Americans who are putting their trust in Mr. Trump will be bitterly disillusioned if he were to obtain the nation's highest office."

Trump on Clinton's faith: 'We don't know anything'

By Bianca Padró Ocasio

Members of the board were not asked to endorse Trump to participate, the campaign said, but rather the list represents "Donald J. Trump’s endorsement of those diverse issues important to Evangelicals and other Christians, and his desire to have access to the wise counsel of such leaders as needed."

The full list of board members, as shared by the campaign:

· Michele Bachmann - Former Congresswoman

· A.R. Bernard - Senior Pastor and CEO, Christian Cultural Center

· Mark Burns - Pastor, Harvest Praise and Worship Center

· Tim Clinton - President, American Association of Christian Counselors

· Kenneth and Gloria Copeland - Founders, Kenneth Copeland Ministries

· James Dobson - Author, Psychologist and Host, My Family Talk

· Jerry Falwell, Jr. - President, Liberty University

· Ronnie Floyd - Senior Pastor, Cross Church

· Jentezen Franklin - Senior Pastor, Free Chapel

· Jack Graham - Senior Pastor, Prestonwood Baptist Church

· Harry Jackson - Senior Pastor, Hope Christian Church

· Robert Jeffress - Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church of Dallas

· David Jeremiah - Senior Pastor, Shadow Mountain Community Church

· Richard Land – President, Southern Evangelical Seminary

· James MacDonald – Founder and Senior Pastor, Harvest Bible Chapel

· Johnnie Moore - Author, President of The KAIROS Company

· Robert Morris - Senior Pastor, Gateway Church

· Tom Mullins – Senior Pastor, Christ Fellowship­

· Ralph Reed - Founder, Faith and Freedom Coalition

· James Robison - Founder, Life OUTREACH International

· Tony Suarez - Executive Vice President, National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference

· Jay Strack - President, Student Leadership University

· Paula White - Senior Pastor, New Destiny Christian Center

· Tom Winters - Attorney, Winters and King, Inc.

· Sealy Yates – Attorney, Yates and Yates

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-evangelical-advisory-board-2246…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juil - 04:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: DONALD TRUMP : SECRET JESUIT AGENT FOR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF? ORIGINAL RESEARCH Répondre en citant

DONALD TRUMP : SECRET JESUIT AGENT FOR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF? ORIGINAL RESEARCH
(self.RomeRules)

soumis il y a 11 mois * par Veritas__Aequitas

Donald Trump has been the subject of media frenzy as of late. It seems that a considerable amount of those who subscribe to alternative sources of information are Trump supporters. They see him as some kind of rebel, going against both the Republican and Democratic parties (as exemplified by his recent non-commitment to support the Republican nominee for President).

Could it be though, that Donald Trump is a "false flag candidate" being used to secure the vote of the ever-increasing independent constituency in order to inevitably lull the US into a false sense of positive political novelty and thus to subsequently impose Jesuitical right-wing fascism leading to a nation-wide race war as devised by the masters of class adversarialism, the Sons of Loyola?

It very well could be. Here is why:
Trump claims to be Presbyterian, yet he attended Jesuit Fordham University
for two years and then transferred to the covertly Jesuit-controlled University of Pennsylvania. 1

The University of Pennsylvania is funded by various Papal Court Jews, notably by The Annenberg Foundation, 2 started by Papal Knight and hofjude Walter Hubert Annenberg. Annenberg briefly attended the University of Pennsylvania in his youth and later established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Annenberg is a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Gregory the Great. 3 ,

Court Jew David L. Cohen is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania as well as an alumnus of University of Pennsylvania. He is also the executive vice president of Comcast. 5 He was recently named co-chairman of the leadership planning committee of the Roman Catholic World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia (which is the coming of the Pope to Philadelphia!) 6

University of Pennsylvania could be renamed "Hofjude University" because of its enormous amount of Papist Jewish funding and leadership and really the entire Pennsylvania area is controlled by the Roman Catholic hierarchy via the Jesuit provincial holding jurisdiction over Pennsylvania, the Archbishop of Philadelphia and the Bishop of Pittsburgh in conjunction with the temporal coadjutor government officials produced from UPenn and the following Roman Catholic or Catholic-funded Universities: La Salle University, Duquesne University, Pennsylvania State University, Villanova University, Temple University and Saint Joseph's University.

Protestants do not attend Roman Catholic institutions, especially counter-reformation Jesuit institutions like Fordham University, so Trump is at the very least an apostate for having done that. However, the story does not end with Trump.

Out of the five children he has, the three listed on Wikipedia have attended the following schools: 7 , 8 ,

Donald John Trump, Jr. - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Ivanka Marie Trump - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Eric Frederic Trump - Alma mater: Georgetown University

There you have it; Trump, in addition to being affiliated with both Jesuit Fordham and covertly Jesuit UPenn, has at least three children who are all alumni of UPenn and notorious Jesuit Georgetown University!

Whether it be Trump, Jeb Bush, Hilary Clinton or even Bernie Sanders that ends up winning the 2016 election, all of these candidates are connected to Rome and all will only serve to implement the tyrannical, neo-Romanist policies of the Papacy and its professed soldiers of the Society of Jesus.

Sources:
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
2. http://peoplesupportingpenn.upenn.edu/pspSection/?section=BFS
3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Annenberg
4. http://www.papalhonorees.org/gregmmbcom.htm (note: the middle initial is incorrect; it is erroneously written as "Walter J. Annenberg")
5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Cohen
6. http://ncronline.org/news/people/archbishop-says-2015-meeting-can-help-tran…
7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump,_Jr.
8. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
9. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trump

https://www.reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/3g7zgf/donald_trump_secret_jesu…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juil - 02:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: TRUMP ENDS CONVENTION WITH PRAYER FROM RADICAL ISLAM SUPPORTER OF FARRAKHAN. Répondre en citant

TRUMP ENDS CONVENTION WITH PRAYER FROM RADICAL ISLAM SUPPORTER OF FARRAKHAN.

Posted on July 20, 2016 by usaexit

Trump is another progressive liberal who doesn’t get it.MUSLIM GIVES CLOSING PRAYER AT CONVENTION CALLS OUT MOHAMMED

VIDEO :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLxOE9z194

There’s no such thing as a Christian Muslim. It’s an oxymoron “I think, from a theological perspective, that it is quite an interesting question: can one be both Muslim and Christian (at the same time)? My reaction is ‘of course not.’ Both are separate religions.

Eugene Webb, professor emeritus of comparative religion at the University of Washington, said that it is possible to be both Muslim and Christian: He said:
Citation:

Citation:

“It’s a matter of interpretation. But a lot of people on both sides do not believe in interpretation. “

“The theological beliefs are irreconcilable. For Muslims to say Jesus is God would be blasphemy.”

MUSLIMISCHER VEREIN UNTERSTÜTZT TRUMP

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEBhypnqgVI

Disclaimer on his Facebook page..This page is not related to the Donald Trump campaign in any official capacity. Sajid Tarar, Founder of “American Muslims for Trump”

https://usaexit.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/trump-ends-convention-with-prayer-from-radical-islam-supporter-of-farrakhan/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Juil - 03:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: PETER THIEL COMES OUT AS GAY AT RNC - STANDING OVATION / SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO "NOW MORE THAN EVER WE MUST HAVE RESPECT FOR THE POLICE" / LAURA INGRAHAM MAKES A HEIL HITLER SIGN AT RNC 2016 Répondre en citant

IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND... ALL TRAITORS TO THE MOST HIGH AND TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE ZOMBIES PEOPLES JUST GIVE THEM OVATION. THAT'S OVER, THIS NATION IS DONE!

PETER THIEL COMES OUT AS GAY AT RNC - STANDING OVATION

Ajoutée le 21 juil. 2016

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQD3NP8xatc

PayPal cofounder Peter Thiel steals the show at RNC...

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO "NOW MORE THAN EVER WE MUST HAVE RESPECT FOR THE POLICE"

I agree that we must have respect to the police, they are suppose to be there to protecting us, but it's not the case anymore or so few. The purge we see right now by the BlackLivesMatter is to bring change in America to give total control to the federalize police and the UN force. Not a single word from Sheriff Joe Arpaio about that. Neither about all the gang members who are in the rank of police force. This Sheriff was on the front line for the denounciation of the false birth certificate of president Obama. What happen? Nothing at the end, he just step back. And now, we see him at the Trump's rally to encourage peoples to trust the police and the military? Do you see the game?

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq9gz4D1QNo

If Sheriff Joe Arpaio was a real patriot and a man of the true God, he will tell you what's really going like
Al Cuppett has done. Sherif Arpaio states that we have to trust the police and the military. Analyze the difference between the two speechs.

PENTAGON CONFESSION UNCUT: THE TAKEOVER IS HERE 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moW1BF10Eug

In this episode Justen and Former Joint Chief Al Cuppett discuss the Arrival and Takeover of the Satanic New World Order, from Inside The Pentagon. The adventure includes Secret UN Police Operating on American Soil and The Martial Law Structure that's in Place, The Red & Blue Lists and FEMA Camps, Nazi Ties to the Current System and Personal Stories that Will Blow Your Mind, as well as a Solid Bible Study to Bless Your Week. Join us tonight for these and much more! This is one broadcast you won't want to miss!

LAURA INGRAHAM MAKES A HEIL HITLER SIGN AT RNC 2016

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLISI8lskko

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Aoû - 16:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: FORMER CIA CHIEF CALLS TRUMP A NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT Répondre en citant

FORMER CIA CHIEF CALLS TRUMP A NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump // Cliff Owen/AP

By Jake Flanagin Quartz August 5, 2016
NEXTGOV

In an op-ed published in The New York Times today, former acting director of the CIA Michael Morell announced he will be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton in the November presidential election.

Morell says he is neither a registered Democrat nor a Republican and has “pulled the lever for candidates of both parties” over the years. His support for Clinton, he writes, is based in the belief that she “will deliver on the most important duty of a president—keeping our nation safe.” Twisted Evil

Morell was sworn in as the CIA’s deputy director in 2010 and twice served as the agency’s acting director before retiring in 2013. Of Clinton’s work as secretary of state between 2008 and 2012, he says: “I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument. I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous.”

In contrast, he writes, her Republican opponent, Donald Trump, “is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.”

Morell believes Trump’s ego makes him vulnerable to exploitation by foreign interests. Citing the candidate’s recent endorsement of Russian espionage against Clinton  Twisted Evil and Trump’s Twisted Evil suggestion he would conduct a NATO-funding litmus test before rushing to the aid of an ally under attack, Morell posits that Russian president Vladimir Putin, himself a former intelligence officer, successfully played upon Trump’s unique vulnerabilities simply by complimenting him.

We’ve reached out to the Trump campaign for a response. In a brief statement posted today to his website, Trump did not directly address the allegations raised by Morell, but argued that “Clinton’s home email server that she lied to the American people about was a profound national security risk,” and called her “unfit to serve” in the White House.

http://www.nextgov.com/defense/2016/08/former-cia-chief-calls-trump-nationa…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Aoû - 01:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: JOHN HAGEE : GOD WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP Répondre en citant

JOHN HAGEE : GOD WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

Curse the ones who lie and brainwash the christian evangelical peoples who don't see the deception of this election This masonic corrupt zionist religious leader is just one of many in the church. They all walking with the Roman Empire to destroy the peoples of God. Choose one side or other, it's the devil who runs both side...

Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/18/2016 12:15 pm

On yesterday's "Hagee Hotline," Pastor John Hagee urged Christians to get out and vote and made it abundantly clear that he'll be casting his vote for presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in November.

After mangling Dietrich Bonhoeffer's famous "not to speak is to speak" quote and falsely attributing it to Martin Niemöller, Hagee informed his viewing audience that "God will not hold us harmless" and so they have an obligation to vote.

"I'm going to vote for the candidate that's going to make the U.S. military great again," he said. "I'm going to vote for the party that is going to solve the immigration problem, not the one that has created the immigration problem. I'm going to support the party that brings jobs back from China ... I'm not going to vote for the party that has betrayed Israel for the past seven years."

"If you can read a newspaper, you know who I'm talking about," Hagee said. "No candidate is perfect, but I want you to go vote and may God give us a leader who has the courage to put America first and stand up for we the people."

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56I6sAz1C1A

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/john-hagee-god-will-hold-you-accounta…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Aoû - 02:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: L'ANCIEN LEADER DU KU KLUX KLAN REAFFIME SON SOUTIEN TOTAL A TRUMP Répondre en citant

L'ANCIEN LEADER DU KU KLUX KLAN REAFFIME SON SOUTIEN TOTAL A TRUMP

Le KKK fut créé par Albert Pike, un grand commandeur franc-maçon du 33e degré.

Hier

David Duke, l’ancien chef de file du Ku Klux Klan, a une fois de plus affiché son soutien au candidat républicain à l’élection présidentielle de novembre: 
Citation:

« Je représente des idées qui visent à préserver notre pays et notre héritage, et je pense que Trump représente aussi ces idées. (…) Je suis heureux de voir Donald Trump, et la plupart des Américains, se soucier des problèmes que je soulève depuis des années. (…) Personne ne soutiendra plus son projet pour la cour suprême et pour le droit en général que moi. »

Personne ne soutiendra Trump « plus que moi »
Une semaine après avoir déclaré sa candidature au Sénat, le promoteur de théories antisémites et militant de la suprématie blanche a déclaré à la radio NPR, au grand dam de Donald Trump qui n’assume pas vraiment ce soutien :
Citation:

« Donald Trump n’est pas raciste, la vérité est que dans ce pays, si vous défendez l’héritage des Américains d’origine européenne, vous êtes automatiquement taxés de raciste. » avant d’ajouter qu’il était consterné de voir des Républicains « trahir » leur propre parti en critiquant le candidat du parti.

Interrogé sur le soutien que lui avait témoigné cette figure de l’extrémisme aux Etats-Unis, Donald Trump avait d’abord refusé de prendre ses distances de David Duke, avant de changer de position et d’affirmer qu’il désavouait ce soutien.

Sur Internet, l’ancien leader du KKK est allé jusqu’à poster des vidéos intitulées: « Pourquoi les élites juives détestent-elles Trump? ».

DAVID DUKE ANNOUNCES FOR US SENATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

http://www.bvoltaire.fr/breves/lancien-leader-du-ku-klux-klan-reaffirme-son…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 04:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: THE WAY HOME OF FACE THE FIRE Répondre en citant

THE WAY HOME OF FACE THE FIRE

People are saying this is the MOST important book on the planet. Is it? You decide.

Note: Book updated 28/Apr/2014.

Read more : http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/

http://jahtruth.net/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: NIGEL FARAGE SPEAKS TO DONALD TRUMP RALLY IN JACKSON MS. (8-24-16) BREXIT Répondre en citant

NIGEL FARAGE SPEAKS TO DONALD TRUMP RALLY IN JACKSON MS. (8-24-16) BREXIT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTX9ly94ac

----

Who's Nigel Farage? Just an other puppet of the Roman Catholic Pope - The Ron Paul of UK - False patriot who never denounce the heresy of the Roman Empire. Why? Because EU is a creation of Rome, so all these political leaders are all catholic.

FARAGE WELCOMES POPE'S EU COMMENTS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7iJZS145kk

Nigel Farage says the Pope was right to raise the issue of migrants coming to Europe.

The UKIP leader says bombing Libya has increased the number of refugees trying to cross to Europe by boat.

VISIT OF POPE FRANCIS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT : MARTIN SCHULZ INTRODUCES THE EP POLITICAL LEADERS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3KkQUwjy7c

Masonic handshake with Pope Francis

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Sep - 03:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: [Vidéo] A DETROIT, UN PASTEUR NOIR OFFRE UN TALIT ET UNE BIBLE JUIVE A DONALD TRUMP Répondre en citant

[Vidéo] A DETROIT, UN PASTEUR NOIR OFFRE UN TALIT ET UNE BIBLE JUIVE A DONALD TRUMP

Dans le vidéo ci-dessous, nous voyons que le Rév. Wayne T. Jackson n'est pas un vrai chrétien, au sens biblique. Il est initié dans un rituel maçonnique à l'intérieur d'une église. Un autre des bons amis de Trump qui a "prêché" et danser dans cette église.
La photo derrière pourrait bien représenter Baphomet.

ENGLISH : Full Speech: Donald Trump Speaks to African American Church in Detroit 9/3/16

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfZDKWo2LxE

Who is Bishop Wayne T. Jackson?

BISHOP WAYNE T. JACKSON MOUNTS MAN DURING CEREMONY

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYMweBKhl_Y

Bishop Wayne T. Jackson of Greater Faith International Ministries (greatfaithondemand.com) performs a consecration which appears to be a roman catholic ceremony. (Lev. 18:22) This is a Masonic death ritual and has no place in the church. The men that endured this for positions are on their way to closing a blind eye to all kinds of non biblical things in the future. This is how the church has become so carnal and full of apostasy, because the "leaders" do things that are against scripture and men follow them for the sake of positions, titles, and the approval of others. Psalms 12:8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

-----

Sep 04, 2016

Le candidat républicain Donald Trump était en visite à Détroit où il a fait un discours destiné à la communauté noire dans une église remplie de fidèles.
Le pasteur Bishop Wayne T. Jackson a offert à Donald Trump un talith,  importé d’Israël, ainsi qu’une Bible juive, présentée comme « l’héritage juif ».

Avant de mettre le talith les épaules de Trump, le pasteur a délcaré: «Il va y avoir des moments dans votre vie où vous allez vous sentir abandonné, vous allez vous sentir au plus bas, mais l’onction va vous élever. »

La visite de l’église faisait partie des efforts de Trump pour attirer les électeurs noirs. Il est arrivé à l’église accompagné de Omarosa Manigault, une ancienne star de télé-réalité, et le Dr Ben Carson, un ancien rival qui soutient maintenant la candidature de Trump.

«La communauté de foi afro-américaine est l’un des plus grands dons de Dieu à l’Amérique et à son peuple», a déclaré Trump à la congrégation.

«Notre nation est trop divisé», a déclaré Trump. «Je suis ici aujourd’hui pour apprendre, afin que nous puissions ensemble remédier à l’injustice sous toutes ses formes, et ainsi remédier à l’économie afin que la communauté afro-américaine puisse en tirer un avantage économique grâce à des emplois et des revenus.»

http://www.europe-israel.org/2016/09/video-a-detroit-un-pasteur-noir-offre-un-talit-et-une-bible-juive-a-donald-trump/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Oct - 05:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: TRUMP DOMINO FALLS! IS HILLARY NEXT??? Répondre en citant

TRUMP DOMINO FALLS! IS HILLARY NEXT???

VIDEO  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGa1vPSHKwY

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Nov - 04:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: 2016 AL SMITH DINNER (FULL _ THE NEW YORK TIMES Répondre en citant

2016 AL SMITH DINNER (FULL _ THE NEW YORK TIMES

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGgxr4Sxoas

Listen what says Donald Trump beginning at 23mtes

..."We have to come together not only has a nation but as a WORLD COMMUNTIY...

Now, you know with side he stand for... A NEW WORLD ORDER

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Nov - 04:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!!! - FBI RELEASES DOCUMENTS ON CLINTON INVESTIGATION AND MORE! Répondre en citant

HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!!! - FBI RELEASES DOCUMENTS ON CLINTON INVESTIGATION AND MORE!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vrSvFlNaaA

FBI RELEASES DOCUMENTS ON CLINTON INVESTIGATION https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Wikileaks Memo Reveals More About Clinton Profits - "Bill Clinton Inc"

SECRET SERVICE SPEAKS VIA YOUTUBE - LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Golden, CO 10/29/16

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-ro...

Comey

huma abedin weiner

This is truely an amazing story here!!! This JUST happened and we have exclusive YOUTUBE coverage here... share this!

Trump star walk of fame destroyed by LEFT WING lunatic, Black homeless woman protects LIVE STREAM

WARNING: Fears dismal quarter results will trigger global crash' TOMORROW

EXCLUSIVE: THE FUTURE of Deutsche Bank could be decided tomorrow when bosses release its third quarter results, experts warn.

We will be streaming LIVE nightly 3pm est / 6pm pst Trump TV

subscribe

Hillary campaign DIRECTLY connected

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Speak at Alfred Smith Dinner in New York City

New York times
bloomberg
CNN LIVE CNN live News CNN news live DEBATE DONALD TRUMP HILLARY CLINTON Alfred E Smith Dinner 2016
THE EVIDENCE!!

FOX NEWS LIVE STREAM U.S. Politics News Trump VS Clinton & Breaking News Streaming 24/7 News
Battlefield 1 - Campaign Story Mode Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1! (BF1 PC Gameplay)

The Republican and Democratic nominees for President will face off one last time to win your vote less than three weeks before Election Day.

Fox News Channel's own Chris Wallace - one of the nation's most experienced and trusted journalists - will serve as moderator for the debate at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas.

The Fox News Sunday anchor moderated Fox News Channel’s GOP primary debates alongside Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly.

Speaking about being chosen by the Commission on Presidential Debates, Wallace said last month that he wants the focus to be on the candidates, not on him.

"If people say, 'it was a great debate and I don't remember you being there,' I will have done my job," said Wallace.

Wallace has announced the topics, which will be discussed in six 15-minute segments.

Debt and entitlements
Immigration
Economy
Supreme Court
Foreign hot spots
Fitness to be President
He said these chosen topics may be altered depending on news events leading up to the event.

Hillary Clinton was widely seen as the winner of the first debate, according to polls, while Donald Trump rebounded with a stronger performance in the second forum.

It all comes down to this! Join us on Fox News Channel on Wednesday, October 19 at 9:00pm ET to see Clinton and Trump's final showdown.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

cnbc, adc, cbs, turner, fox news, hannity, msnbc, Eminem - Campaign Speech, Watch the final 2016 presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show, ‘Let Me Finish!’: Rudy Giuliani and Mark Cuban Blow Up in Insane Debate, Keith Olbermann, Alfred E smith 4th, Al, 71st annual, Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud, meta tags: Parallel universe, out voting democrats, polls ahead for trump, barack obama, florida, california, Minnesota, hillary clinton, bill, early voting, decision desk, moved left, cook, non partisan, outlet, establishment, state, kelly file, alternate universe, voting, regan, ronald, governor, polls,

Bad news could spark a sell-off contagion that could lead to another global financial meltdown and a bail out by Angela Merkel's government despite her opposition to German state intervention.

Analysts are warning that ultra high frequency trades triggered by machines could lead to a perfect storm and could have serious knock-on effects for other banks exposed to the firm's risky assets book.

Germany's largest lender has been hit by unprecedented sell-offs losing 52 per cent of its value in just a year and is struggling to ward off its crisis.

The bank has announced massive job cuts ahead of a £11.4billion fine from the US Justice Department.

And it has been muted that up to 5,000 jobs could go in America alone.

Now investors, including their biggest stakeholder Qatar, are said to be on edge as they get set to reveal their latest financial data.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: DONALD TRUMP - INFOS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> ORGANISATION DES NATIONS-UNIES/UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION -> DONALD TRUMP - HILLARY CLINTON - ELECTION 2016 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation