LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LES GROUPES RELIGIEUX ASSOCIÉS AUX CMÉ - P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LES GROUPES RELIGIEUX ASSOCIÉS AU VATICAN ET AU CMÉ (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Sep - 02:42 (2014)    Sujet du message: EX-WIFE OF MAN CLAIMING TO BE 'IMMORTAL JESUS CHRIST' CONFIRMS HIS DEATH Répondre en citant

EX-WIFE OF MAN CLAIMING TO BE 'IMMORTAL JESUS CHRIST' CONFIRMS HIS DEATH 

• (Photo:Telegracia.com)
    Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda is the leader of the cult movement Growing in Grace, and has self-proclaimed to be Jesus Christ.

5 False 'Messiahs' and Why Their Claims to Be Christ Contradict the Bible

Bill Maher Sets Out to Debunk, Mock Faith in 'Religulous' Flick

By Jessica Martinez, CP Reporter
August 19, 2013|1:27 pm

The ex-wife of Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda, who claimed to be Jesus Christ and founder of the Florida-based Growing in Grace cult movement, confirmed his death via YouTube last week.  However, his organization assured the media that he is still alive because they believe Miranda is immortal. 

Miranda claimed to be Jesus Christ and the antichrist, telling his followers to get "666" tattooed on their hands at one point as a sign that they believed in him. Josefina Torres, who was married to Miranda for seven years, made the video with the purpose to expose the "lies" behind her ex-husband's "business," and called out his church leaders who have made a profit from "naive followers."

"I am confirming his death and I'm the only one making it publicly known because I don't want to be a part of the lies that have betrayed people for so long. I can't continue people's faith, beliefs and feelings to be hurt any longer," said Torres, in her video.

Miranda allegedly died from liver cirrhosis at a Sugar Land, Texas hospital on Aug. 8, and Torres says she was informed of his death through former members of his church who have family members that remain a part of his movement.

"These people were told about his death but they don't want to publicly show their face; but this is the purpose of my life, to uncover the lies of what religion is, and this business of trafficking people's feelings," said Torres.

Despite Torres' revealed confession, Miranda's church reject news of his death and one leader addressed the international media during a recent gathering to inform the public that Miranda is still alive while encouraging his audience to continue believing the Bible, which according to him, speaks the truth about Miranda.
http://www.christianpost.com/services/newsletter/subscribe/
"His days will not end. He is here to reign, govern and pretty soon, he will bring change to all nations. We're all waiting for the word in the scriptures to become a reality because as the church we will be transformed and be made like the glorious one whose days will never end," said the unidentified man in a video on the organization's website, as he points to an image of Miranda.

According to Torres, Miranda's cult leaders continue to deny his death because admitting it would bring negative repercussions to their organization.   
"They're keeping shut because they want to continue fabricating lies while taking pieces of the Bible to impart their false doctrine onto their followers since they make money off of them.  They're just afraid to be embarrassed by admitting his death because the 'great transformation' that they preach about is false," said Torres.

The last public appearance made by Miranda was in an April 27 video where he appeared thinner and frail, and he urged his followers to prepare for the "great transformation," where according to him, he will become immortal along with his followers, according to a Hispanic news outlet, Mundo Cristiano.

Miranda was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico, in 1946, and claimed his conversion in which he became Jesus Christ and the antichrist occurred in 1973 when two angels descended upon him and suddenly transformed his body and mind.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ex-wife-of-man-claiming-to-be-immortal-je…

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Sep - 02:42 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Sep - 01:39 (2014)    Sujet du message: A NEW YORK WELCOME FOR MIDI IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN Répondre en citant

A NEW YORK WELCOME FOR MIDI IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWBychmqeQ

PRESIDENT OF NATIONAL COUNCIL OF CHURCHES IN INDIA PRAISES MODI

Monday, February 17th, 2014

PRESIDENT of the National Council of Churches in India (NCCI) Bishop Taranath S Sagar praised BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi for pursuing developmental issues.

The head of the umbrella organization of around 30 churches in India said this while addressing a press conference to start the final stage of centenary celebration of the NCCI.

“When Narendra Modi became the chief minister of Gujarat, he changed the chord of development,” Sagar said.

“We represent a lot of churches and I cannot say anything particular. But my feeling is that if he is elected as PM, Modi will put aside strong Hindutva agenda. He should not succumb to lower cadres,” he said.

According to him, even if Modi pursues secular agenda, the rank and file of BJP and RSS will stick to religious agendas.

Reminding of how former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had condemned riots in Gujarat as against ‘dharma’ he said, even in Karnataka BJP performed better than Congress at times.

Talking about policies enabling upliftment of dalits, Sagar said that Christians have not been acknowledged as a true minority in India. Moreover, while almost half of the country’s Christian population is non-Catholic, more participation of non-Catholics are needed in the legislature.

“We will see to it so that non-Catholics are also included in the legislature in greater numbers,” Sagar added.

National Council of Churches in India, which is at the final stage of its centenary celebration in the country, will also organize a debate on emerging geopolitical issues in South Asia. The council, which is an ecumenical expression of all the protestant and orthodox churches in India, serves as an umbrella organisation for 30 member churches, 17 regional Christian councils, 17 all India Christian organisation and 7 related agencies. In tune with the motto of ecumenism, initiatives aimed at greater Christian unity or cooperation, the council works among people to forge greater solidarity. The celebration which will continue till November, will include national and international seminars in cities like Aizawl, Hyderabad and Mumbai.

Missionaries from different denominations and societies had met in Kolkata in 1855 in Kolkata for the first provincial conference in order to consider questions connected with their common work. The example was later replicated in other parts of India. Several national and local conferences in later decades paved the way for the National Missionary Council and its local branches. The Times of India

- See more at: http://www.christianmessenger.in/president-of-national-council-of-churches-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Oct - 02:49 (2014)    Sujet du message: NORTH AMERICAN PARTICIPANTS LAY GROUNDWORK FOR A 2015 CONSULTATION ON EVANGELISM Répondre en citant

NORTH AMERICAN PARTICIPANTS LAY GROUNDWORK FOR A 2015 CONSULTATION ON EVANGELISM 

Participants in a WCC meeting on evangelism in Atlanta, Georgia.

07 October 2014

Evangelism in new contexts was the focus of a meeting last week in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, involving the World Council of Churches (WCC) and the North American councils of churches. The meeting’s primary objective was to set the agenda for a larger consultation on evangelism in North America, slated before the end of 2015.

The meeting titled “Joint Ecumenical Reflection on Evangelism in North America” was held from 28 September to 1 October and was organized by the evangelism program of the WCC in cooperation with the National Council of Churches of Christ in the USA (NCCUSA) and in consultation with the Canadian Council of Churches (CCC).

The question of understanding evangelism anew, in light of rapidly changing cultural contexts is keenly felt by the churches in North America. “Without exception,” said James Winkler, general secretary of the NCCUSA, “we all agreed this to be an urgent matter at a time when so many are falling away from their faith in Christ. I am thankful to the WCC for bringing us together and to the CCC for being a partner in this endeavour."

Rev. Dr Hielke Wolters, WCC’s associate general secretary for Mission and Unity, reflected on how we can “grow together towards a process of re-inventing Christian community life that is inspiring, serving and inviting”. He said that “it was a great moment of grace to discover in this meeting the commitment of churches in the US and Canada and their national councils to start together an ecumenical process of reflection on evangelism.”
The planned consultation will aim at comprehensive assessment with North American churches and ecumenical partners of the contemporary context for evangelism, especially within secular multi-cultural and multi-religious settings.

Along with this context, the consultation will analyze the new expressions of Christian witness and their implications of new models of evangelism for theological education and missiological formation.

“Christians are called to speak and act the Good News of Jesus Christ in the world,” said Rev. Dr Karen Hamilton, general secretary of the CCC. She asked, “What are the crucial issues for Canadian and American denominations to reflect, strategize and act on in terms of evangelism in our current context?” Hamilton expressed her hopes that the conference “will be a comprehensive, reflective, self-critical definition of how North American churches witness their faith.”

Rev. Dr Jooseop Keum, secretary of the WCC’s Commission on World Mission and Evangelism (CWME), saw the effort as an opening of vistas for other churches as well. “The changing landscape of church and society in North America provides an opportunity for fresh thinking and practice of evangelism,” he said. Keum emphasized that the CWME will evolve special focus on evangelism and discipleship in the process of implementing the mission statement Together Towards Life: Mission and Evangelism in Changing Landscapes.

Kyriaki Avtzi, WCC programme executive for evangelism commented, “This joint ecumenical reflection has set the promising foundation for a meaningful and fruitful gathering of North American churches in the coming year. Participants discussed in-depth the place that evangelism holds both in the US as well as in the Canadian contexts and affirmed the importance of addressing major aspects of evangelism through an ecumenical gathering in 2015. A preparatory working group has been formed and is about to begin its deliberations on the future event.”

Ecumenical perspectives on mission and unity
WCC member churches in North America

http://www.oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/news/north-american-participants-l…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Nov - 02:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: POPE'S ADDRESS TO FRATERNITY OF CHARISMATIC COMMUNITIES Répondre en citant

POPE'S ADDRESS TO FRATERNITY OF CHARISMATIC COMMUNITIES

"For the persecutors, we are not divided: We are not Lutherans, Orthodox, Evangelicals, Catholics. ... For the persecutors we are Christians -- nothing else matters. This is the ecumenism of blood lived today"

Vatican City, October 31, 2014 (Zenit.org

Here is a translation of the Pope’s address today to members of the Catholic Fraternity of Charismatic Covenant Communities and Fellowships, on the occasion of their 16thInternational Conference on the theme: “Charismatic Praise and Adoration for a New Evangelization” (Rome, October 30-November 2, 2014).

Dear Brothers and Sisters, welcome.

I thank you for your reception and I greet you all affectionately. I know that the Catholic Fraternity has already held the meeting with the Executive and the Council and that this afternoon you will begin the 16thInternational Conference with dear Father Raniero.

You had the kindness to send me the program and I see that every meeting begins with the address I gave to the Charismatic Renewal, on the occasion of the meeting at the Olympic Stadium last month of June.

I want first of all to congratulate you because you have initiated what at that moment was a desire of mine. For about two months the Catholic Fraternity and the ICCRS have already begun to work, sharing the same office in the San Calisto Palace, within “Noah’s Ark.” I am aware that it must not have been easy to make this decision, and I give you my heartfelt thanks for this witness of unity, of the current of Grace that you are giving the whole world.

I would like to reflect on some subjects that I think are important.

Unity in diversity. Uniformity is not Catholic, it is not Christian. Unity in diversity. Catholic unity is diverse but it is one. It is curious! What makes for diversity is the same as what then makes for unity: the Holy Spirit. He does both things: unity in diversity. Unity is not uniformity, it is not to do by obligation everything together, or think in the same way, or lose one’s identity. Unity in diversity is precisely the contrary; it is to recognize and accept joyfully the different gifts that the Holy Spirit gives each one and to put them at the service of all in the Church.

In the passage of the Gospel that we read in the Mass today, there was this uniformity in those men attached to the letter: “It must not be done like this …”  to the point that the Lord had to ask: “But, tell me, can good be done on the Sabbath or not?” This is the danger of uniformity. Unity is to be able to listen, to accept differences, to have the freedom to think differently and to manifest it! --with all respect for the other who is my brother. Do not be afraid of differences! As I said in the Exhortation Evangelii Gaudium: “The model is not the sphere, which is not superior to the parts, where every point is equidistant from the center and there are no differences between one point and another. The model is the polyhedron, which reflects the confluence of all the partialities that retain their originality in it” (236), but they make a unity.

I have seen in the brochure, where the names of the Communities are <listed>, that the phrase you chose to put at the beginning is that which says “… to share with the whole Church Baptism in the Holy Spirit.” The Church is in need of the Holy Spirit, we would be lacking <without Him>. Every Christian, in his life, is in need of opening his heart to the sanctifying action of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit, promised by the Father, is He that Jesus Christ reveals to us, which gives us the possibility to say: Jesus! We cannot say it without the Spirit. He reveals Jesus Christ, leads us to the personal encounter with Him and thus our life changes. A question: Do you live this experience? Share it! And to share it, you need to live it, to be witnesses of this!

The theme you chose for the congress is “Praise and Adoration for a New Evangelization.” Father Raniero, teacher of prayer, will speak of this. Praise is the inspiration that gives us life, because it is intimacy with God, which grows with praise every day. Some time ago, I heard this example, which seems very appropriate to me: breathing by the human being. Breathing is made up of two phases: to inhale, that is, to bring air inside, and to exhale, to let it go out. The spiritual life is fed, is nourished in prayer and is manifested in the mission: inhaling, prayer, and exhaling. When we inhale, in prayer, we receive the new air of the Spirit and in exhaling it we proclaim Jesus Christ inspired by the same Spirit.

No one can live without breathing. The same is true for the Christian: without praise and without the mission he does not live as a Christian – and with praise, adoration. There is talk of adoration – there is little talk of it. “What is done in prayer?” “I ask God for things, I thank Him, I intercede …” Adoration, to adore God. This is part of breathing: praise and adoration.

It was Charismatic Renewal that reminded the Church of the need and importance of the prayer of praise. When there is talk of the prayer of praise in the Church the Charismatics come to mind. When I spoke of the prayer of praise during a Mass at Saint Martha’s, I said it was not only the prayer of Charismatics but of the whole Church! It is the acknowledgment of the Lordship of God over us and over the whole of creation expressed in dance, in music and in song.

Now I would like to take up some passages of that homily. ”The prayer of praise is a Christian prayer for all of us. Every day in the Mass, when we sing repeating “Holy, Holy, Holy …” this is a prayer of praise; we praise God for his greatness because He is great. And we say lovely things to Him, because we like to do so … The prayer of praise makes us fecund. Sarah dances in the great moment of her fecundity at 90 years of age! Fecundity gives praise to God. The man and woman that praise the Lord, who pray praising the Lord – and when they do so they are happy to say so – and they rejoice when they sing the Sanctus in the Mass, they are a fecund man or woman. We think how lovely it is to engage in the prayer of praise. This must be our prayer of praise and, when we raise it to the Lord, we must say to our heart: ‘Arise, heart, because you are before the King of glory’” (Mass at Saint Martha’s, January 28, 2014).

Together with the prayer of praise, the prayer of intercession is today a cry to the Father for our persecuted and killed Christian brothers, and for peace in our troubled world.

Praise the Lord always, do not cease to do it; always praise Him more, incessantly. I was told about prayer groups in Charismatic Renewal in which the Rosary is recited together. The prayer to Our Lady must never be lacking, never! But when you come together, praise the Lord!

I see among you a dear friend, Pastor Giovanni Traettino, whom I visited a short time ago. Catholic Fraternity, do not forget your origins, do not forget that Charismatic Renewal is by its very nature ecumenical. On this subject, Blessed Paul VI says in his magnificent and very timely Exhortation on evangelization:  “… the strength of evangelization will be much diminished if those who proclaim the Gospel are divided among themselves by so many sorts of breaks. Is not perhaps here one of the great malaises of evangelization today? The Lord’s spiritual testament tells us that unity among His followers is not only the proof that we are His, but also that He is the one sent by the Father, criterion of the credibility of Christians and of Christ Himself. Yes, the fate of evangelization is certainly linked to the witness of unity given by the Church. This is a motive of responsibility but also of comfort” (Evangelii Nuntiandi, 77). Up to here, Blessed Paul VI.

Spiritual ecumenism: to pray together and proclaim together that Jesus is the Lord and to intervene together in aid of the poor, in all their poverty. This must be done and we must not forget that today the blood of Jesus, shed by His many Christian martyrs in various parts of the world, challenges and drives us to unity. For the persecutors, we are not divided: we are not Lutherans, Orthodox, Evangelicals, Catholics. No! We are one! For the persecutors we are Christians! --nothing else matters. This is the ecumenism of blood lived today.

Remember: seek unity, which is the work of the Holy Spirit, and do not fear diversity. The breathing of the Christian, who always lets the new air of the Holy Spirit enter and exhales it in the world. Prayer of praise and mission. Share Baptism in the Holy Spirit with anyone in the Church. Spiritual ecumenism and ecumenism of blood. The unity of the Body of Christ. Prepare the Bride for the Bridegroom who comes! One Bride! All. (Revelation 22:17).

Finally, a special mention, in addition to my thanks, goes to these young musicians who come from the north of Brazil and who played at the beginning, I hope they will continue to play a bit. They received me with so much affection with the song “The Lord Jesus Lives.” I know they have prepared something more and I invite you all to listen to them before greeting one another. Thank you.

[Original text: Italian]

[Translation by ZENIT]

(October 31, 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/pope-s-address-to-fraternity-of-charismati…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Nov - 14:51 (2014)    Sujet du message: JOEL OSTEEN : BARACK OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN Répondre en citant

JOEL OSTEEN : BARACK OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN

And he's right, because since Vatican 2, catholics considered themselves to be the real christians and the protestants, the heretics, so... Joel Osteen is not the only one to lie about Barack Obama. Many evangelical leaders associated with the WCC promote the same lie. If you go in their church library, you will find books like "The Faith of Bush, the Faith of Obama, etc...

2:00PM EST 11/4/2014 =authors]Mark Andrews

Considering Joel Osteen's well-documented acceptance of just about anyone who believes almost anything, it should come as no surprise that the senior pastor of the mammoth Lakewood Church in Houston believes President Obama's assertion that he is a Christian—despite his numerous unbiblical beliefs, such as "there are many paths to the same place."

Osteen's comments came in an interview with Wolf Blitzer of CNN Friday on his news program, The Situation Room.

Osteen says he has been to prayer breakfasts and other events with Barack Obama and heard him express his faith, redemption and salvation.
"I just believe in my heart that he's a Christian," Osteen said. "He says he is."

"Again, I wouldn't try and push people away," Osteen continued. "That's just the opposite of what we're supposed to do."

Obama has gone on the record with numerous comments that seem to veer sharply away from the well-known tenets of Bible-based Christianity.
In a 2004 interview with Cathleen Falsani, Obama said that he "draw(s) from (his) Christian faith," but then went on to talk about growing up with Eastern influences in Hawaii, Muslim influences in Indonesia, his father being an agnostic while his grandfather was a Muslim and finishing off claiming that he was mostly influenced by Judaism. However, he claims to be "rooted in the Christian tradition."

Oh, really? Let's test that assertion against some of his recorded comments:
  • "I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people."
  • "I'm a big believer in tolerance. I think that religion at its best comes with a big dose of doubt." What?
  • "I'm suspicious of too much certainty in the pursuit of understanding just because I think people are limited in their understanding."
  • "Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he's also a bridge between God and man, in the Christian faith, and one that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means of us reaching something higher."
  • "(Jesus is) a wonderful teacher. I think it's important for all of us, of whatever faith, to have teachers in the flesh and also teachers in history."
  • "I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can't imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That's just not part of my religious makeup."
  • "(Sin is) being out of alignment with my values."
  • "(If you have sin in your life) if I'm true to myself and my faith that that is its own reward, when I'm not true to it, it's its own punishment."
  • "(I find spiritual inspiration in) the black church experience. A good choir and a good sermon in the black church, it's pretty hard not to be moved and be transported. I can be transported by watching a good performance of Hamlet, or reading Toni Morrison's Song of Solomon, or listening to Miles Davis."
Mark Andrews is a veteran newspaper and magazine journalist, media strategist and author. His latest book is a Christian military thriller about U.S. pilots who violate orders to undertake airstrikes in defense of Israel during a new Mideast war.

Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed are solely the author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of Charisma Media.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/46007-joel-osteen-barak-obama-is-a-chri…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Nov - 01:42 (2014)    Sujet du message: NOUVELLE ETAPE DANS LES RELATIONS ENTRE CATHOLIQUES ET EVANGELIQUES Répondre en citant

NOUVELLE ETAPE DANS LES RELATIONS ENTRE CATHOLIQUES ET EVANGELIQUES

Le mouvement évangélique est en grand danger. Cette Rome balylonnienne qui a tant persécuté l'Eglise de Jésus-Christ, à travers les siècles, marche maintenant main dans la main avec la "Sainte Mère l'Eglise" qui a lancé une nouvelle inquisition, à travers le monde.

Le Conseil Pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux fut créé par le roi Abdullah II, qui promouvoit les valeurs de l'islam SEULEMENT. L'Eglise catholique par des ruses innombrables et utilisant la Bible pour mieux trapper les brebis endormis, qui ne savent rien de ce qui se met en place, sont en train de creuser, par leur ignorance, leur propre destruction, trop occupés par les choses de ce monde et par les beaux discours "positifs" de leurs leaders religieux.

Cette étape importante de cette unité chrétienne est diabolique et contraire aux enseignements de Jésus-Christ. Cette fausse unité socialiste/communiste déguisée en une fausse unité chrétienne, l'islam étant le but final pour la destruction du peuple de Dieu, une grande destruction vient pour des milliers de chrétiens qui n'ont pas veillé et qui seront tout surpris lorsqu'ils se présenteront devant le Seigneur qui leur dira : "Je ne t'ai point connu".

Un chrétien important a aussi joué un rôle très important pour amener cette unité avec Rome : Billy Graham, de l'Alliance Evangélique mondiale. Vous prendrez soin de lire l'article qui suit pour avoir la confirmation de ce que je vous dis.

Je mettrai également une autre preuve dans l'article qui vient directement du site du Vatifan,
pour connaître mieux ce qu'est le Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux.

-----

L'Alliance évangélique mondiale reçue par le pape (texte intégral)

Rome, 7 novembre 2014 (Zenit.org) Pape François 

Le pape François exprime sa confiance dans le don d’une « nouvelle étape » dans les relations entre catholiques et évangéliques, de façon à « réaliser plus pleinement la volonté du Seigneur d’apporter l'Evangile jusqu'aux extrémités de la terre ». Car, dit-il, « le mystère de l’unité de l’Eglise nous précède ».

Le pape a reçu, jeudi 6 novembre, au Vatican, une délégation de l'Alliance évangélique mondiale, qui regroupe 128 Eglises nationales et une centaine d'organisations représentant globalement quelque 600 millions de chrétiens évangéliques.

Le pape insiste sur le fait que la grâce de Dieu précède l’action humaine : « Le Seigneur nous précède de son amour et de sa grâce. Il précède nos communautés; il précède, anticipe et prépare les cœurs de ceux qui proclament l'Evangile et de ceux qui accueillent l'Évangile du salut. (…) Le Royaume de Dieu nous précède toujours. De même que le mystère de l'unité de l’Eglise nous précède. »

Le pape cite saint Paul, renvoie au Concile Vatican II (le décret sur l’œcuménisme Unitatis Redintegratio), à son exhortation apostolique sur la Joie de l’Evangile, mais aussi un document moins connu, élaboré par les participants de la troisième consultation entre chrétiens, organisée en Thaïlande, à Bangkok, du 25 au 28 janvier 2011.

Le document est disponible en huit langues, dont le coréen et le kiswahili, sur le site du Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux, présidé par le cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, et il s’intitule : « Le témoignage chrétien dans un monde multi-religieux : recommandations de conduite ». Le pape y renvoie comme à une « source d'inspiration pour la proclamation de l'Evangile en contexte multi-religieux ».

Voici notre traduction intégrale du discours du pape François, publié par le Vatican en italien et en anglais.

A.B.

Discours du pape à l’Alliance évangélique

Chers frères et sœurs dans le Christ,

« À vous, la grâce et la paix de la part de Dieu notre Père et du Seigneur Jésus Christ, qui s’est donné pour nos péchés, afin de nous arracher à ce monde mauvais, selon la volonté de Dieu notre Père » (Ga 1,3-4 ). L'apôtre Paul exprime en ces termes notre foi commune, notre espérance commune. Je souhaite que mon salut qui proclame que Jésus Christ est Seigneur et Sauveur rejoigne aussi les membres de vos communautés d’origine.

En offrant toute notre volonté, avec un amour renouvelé, au service de l'Evangile, nous aidons l'Eglise à devenir de plus en plus dans le Christ et avec le Christ, la vigne féconde du Seigneur « jusqu’à ce que nous parvenions tous ensemble à l’unité dans la foi et la pleine connaissance du Fils de Dieu, à l’état de l’Homme parfait, à la stature du Christ dans sa plénitude » (Ep 4,13). Cette réalité a son fondement dans le baptême, par lequel nous participons aux fruits de la mort et de la résurrection du Christ. Le baptême est un don de Dieu inestimable que nous avons en commun (cf. Ga 3,27). Grâce à lui, on ne vit plus seulement dans la dimension terrestre, mais dans la puissance de l'Esprit.

Le sacrement du Baptême nous rappelle une vérité fondamentale et très consolante: que le Seigneur nous précède de son amour et de sa grâce. Il précède nos communautés; il précède, anticipe et prépare les cœurs de ceux qui proclament l'Evangile et de ceux qui accueillent l'Évangile du salut. « En lisant les Écritures, il apparaît du reste clairement que la proposition de l’Évangile ne consiste pas seulement en une relation personnelle avec Dieu. Et notre réponse d’amour ne devrait pas s’entendre non plus comme une simple somme de petits gestes personnels en faveur de quelque individu dans le besoin, ce qui pourrait constituer une sorte de “charité à la carte”, une suite d’actions tendant seulement à tranquilliser notre conscience. La proposition est le Royaume de Dieu (Lc 4, 43) ; il s’agit d’aimer Dieu qui règne dans le monde » (Evangelii gaudium, 180). Le Royaume de Dieu nous précède toujours. De même que le mystère de l'unité de l’Eglise nous précède.

Dès le début, il y a eu des divisions entre les chrétiens, et aujourd’hui encore, hélas, il reste des rivalités et des conflits entre nos communautés. Cette situation affaiblit notre capacité à accomplir le commandement du Seigneur de prêcher l'Evangile à toutes les nations (cf. Mt 28,19-20). La réalité de nos divisions gâche la beauté de l’unique tunique du Christ, mais elle ne détruit pas complètement l'unité profonde générée par la grâce dans tous les baptisés (cf. Concile œcuménique Vatican II, Unitatis redintegratio, 13). L'efficacité de l’annonce chrétienne serait certainement plus grande si les chrétiens dépassaient leurs divisions et pouvaient célébrer ensemble les sacrements et ensemble répandre la Parole de Dieu et témoigner de la charité.

Je suis heureux d'apprendre que dans différents pays du monde catholiques et évangéliques ont établi des relations de fraternité et de coopération. En outre, les efforts conjoints du Conseil pontifical pour la promotion de l'unité des chrétiens et la Commission théologique de l'Alliance évangélique mondiale ont ouvert de nouvelles perspectives, en clarifiant des malentendus et en montrant des chemins pour dépasser les préjugés. Je souhaite que ces consultations puissent continuer à inspirer notre témoignage commun et nos efforts évangélisateurs: «Si vraiment nous croyons en la libre et généreuse action de l’Esprit, nous pouvons apprendre tant de choses les uns des autres ! Il ne s’agit pas seulement de recevoir des informations sur les autres afin de mieux les connaître, mais de recueillir ce que l’Esprit a semé en eux comme don aussi pour nous. » Evangelii gaudium, 246). Je souhaite aussi que le document « Le témoignage chrétien dans un monde multi-religieux : recommandations de conduite » puisse devenir une source d'inspiration pour la proclamation de l'Evangile en contexte multi-religieux.

Chers frères et sœurs, j’ai confiance que le Saint-Esprit, qui infuse dans l'Eglise, avec son souffle puissant, le courage de persévérer et aussi de rechercher de nouvelles méthodes d'évangélisation, puisse inaugurer une nouvelle étape dans les relations entre catholiques et évangéliques. Une étape qui permette de réaliser plus pleinement la volonté du Seigneur d’apporter l'Evangile jusqu'aux extrémités de la terre (cf. Ac 1,8). Je vous assure de ma prière pour cela, et je vous demande aussi de prier pour moi et pour mon ministère. Merci.

© Traduction de Zenit, Anita Bourdin

( 7 novembre 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/nouvelle-etape-dans-les-relations-entre-ca…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Nov - 02:05 (2014)    Sujet du message: DISCOURS DU CARDINAL JEAN-LOUIS TAURAN À LA CÉRÉMONIE D'INAUGURATION DU CENTRE POUR LE DIALOGUE INTERRELIGIEUX ET INTERCULTUREL ROI ABDALLAH BIN ABDULAZIZ (KAICIID) Répondre en citant

DISCOURS DU CARDINAL JEAN-LOUIS TAURAN À LA CÉRÉMONIE D'INAUGURATION DU CENTRE POUR LE DIALOGUE INTERRELIGIEUX ET INTERCULTUREL ROI ABDALLAH BIN ABDULAZIZ (KAICIID)

Hofburg, Vienne
Lundi 26 novembre 2012

Votre Sainteté,
Excellences,
Mesdames et messieurs,

J’ai le privilège de porter à cette assemblée le salut de Sa Sainteté le Pape Benoît XVI, ainsi que ses vœux les plus pieux pour le succès des activités de ce centre de dialogue.

Mesdames et messieurs,

Nous sommes observés. Tout le monde, de cette initiative lancée par Sa Majesté le roi Abdallah, soutenue par les gouvernements d’Autriche et d’Espagne, et avec l’aide du Saint-Siège en tant qu’observateur fondateur, attend honnêteté, vision et crédibilité.

Ce centre représente une autre occasion de dialoguer ouvertement sur tant de sujets, y compris ceux concernant les droits fondamentaux de l’Homme, en particulier la liberté religieuse dans tous ses aspects, pour chacun, pour chaque communauté, partout. À cet effet, vous comprendrez que le Saint-Siège soit particulièrement attentif au sort des communautés chrétiennes dans des pays où une telle liberté n’est pas suffisamment garantie. L’information, de nouvelles initiatives, des aspirations, et peut-être aussi des échecs seront portés à notre attention. Ce sera ensuite la tâche du Centre, et quand cela sera possible, avec la coopération d’autres organisations, de vérifier leur authenticité et d’agir en conséquence, afin que nos contemporains ne soient pas privés de la lumière et des ressources que la religion apporte au bonheur de chaque être humain.

Les croyants doivent travailler pour cela et pour soutenir tout ce qui favorise la personne humaine dans ses aspirations matérielles, morales et religieuses. Trois attitudes sont ainsi requises :

1. respect de l’autre dans sa spécificité ;

2. connaissance réciproque et objective de la tradition religieuse des uns et des autres, particulièrement grâce à l’éducation ;

3. collaboration afin que notre pèlerinage vers la Vérité soit réalisé en toute liberté et en toute sérénité.

Pour conclure, et en citant le Pape Benoît XVI, j’aimerais vous assurer de la coopération de l’Église catholique : « par sa présence, sa prière et ses différentes œuvres de miséricorde, spécialement dans le domaine éducatif et sanitaire, elle souhaite donner ce qu’elle a de meilleur. Elle veut se montrer proche de celui qui est dans le besoin, de celui qui cherche Dieu. » (Voyage apostolique au Bénin, cérémonie de bienvenue, 18 novembre 2011).

C’est dans cet esprit de fraternité et d’amitié que nous devons travailler !

Merci.

L'article : http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/interelg/documents/rc…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Nov - 02:29 (2014)    Sujet du message: LA "DECLARATION DE LAUSANNE" FÊTE SON 40ème ANNIVERSAIRE A ST-LEGIER Répondre en citant

LES EVANGELIQUES DU MONDE ENTIER SE DONNENT RENDEZ-VOUS A L'INSTITUT BIBLIQUE EMMAÜS

LA "DECLARATION DE LAUSANNE" FÊTE SON 40ème ANNIVERSAIRE A ST-LEGIER

Billy Graham - le traitre de Rome, déguisé en bon berger...

Connecté à l'Alliance Evangélique mondiale, en anglais WEA http://www.worldea.org/whoweare/history

Lausanne Movement

The friendship between Graham and John Stott led to a further partnership in the Lausanne Movement, of which Graham was founder. It built on Graham's 1966 World Congress on Evangelism in Berlin.[[i]clarification needed[/i]] In collaboration with Christianity Today, Graham convened what TIME magazine described as "a formidable forum, possibly the widest–ranging meeting of Christians ever held"[35] with 2,700 participants from 150 nations gathering for the International Congress on World Evangelization. This took place in Lausanne, Switzerland (July 16–25, 1974), and the movement which ensued took its name from the host city. Its purpose was to strengthen the global church for world evangelization, and to engage ideological and sociological trends which bore on this.[36] Graham invited Stott to be chief architect of the Lausanne Covenant, which issued from the Congress and which, according to Graham, "helped challenge and unite evangelical Christians in the great task of world evangelization."[37] The movement remains a significant fruit of Graham's legacy, with a presence in nearly every nation.[38]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham

APIC| 29 avril 2014 | 15h52

Déclaration de Lausanne | RES | réseau évangélique suisse | St-Légier

St-Légier: Des délégations des quatre coins du globe sont attendues du 5 au 9 mai à St-Légier, au-dessus de Vevey et de La Tour-de-Peilz, pour fêter le 40e anniversaire de la "Déclaration de Lausanne". Ce texte essentiel, adopté en 1974 au Palais de Beaulieu à Lausanne par plus de 2'700 délégués évangéliques de 150 pays, a façonné en profondeur le rapport des évangéliques à la Bible, leur inscription dans la société et leur engagement missionnaire, souligne dans un communiqué le Réseau évangélique suisse (RES).

Réseau évangélique suisse

Une cérémonie officielle aura lieu le 7 mai 2014, en présence de nombreuses personnalités évangéliques et d'autres confessions. Parmi elles, Olaf Fykse Tveit, secrétaire général du Conseil Oecuménique des Eglises. Les autorités politiques du canton de Vaud et de la ville de Lausanne y ont également été invitées. Une seconde cérémonie, ouverte à la population et aux évangéliques, aura lieu au Temple St-Martin à Vevey, le vendredi soir 9 mai.

Une initiative de l'évangéliste baptiste américain Billy Graham

Les responsables du "Mouvement de Lausanne", réseau d'évangéliques du monde entier, poursuivront à cette occasion leurs travaux de réflexion théologique. La "Déclaration de Lausanne" a été adoptée par 2'700 délégués évangéliques du monde entier. Ils avaient répondu à l'invitation pour le "Premier Congrès de Lausanne pour l'évangélisation du monde", lancée par l'évangéliste baptiste américain Billy Graham et le théologien anglican britannique John Stott. Pour Ram Gidoomal, président du "Mouvement de Lausanne" depuis 2011, ce congrès a eu un impact inédit sur l’unité évangélique: «Un réseau de vérité et de confiance était né».  La "Déclaration de Lausanne" définit l'engagement des évangéliques à la fidélité de la Bible et à l'appel du Christ d'annoncer la Bonne Nouvelle de l'Evangile. Mais le document clarifie pour la première fois aussi les termes de l'unité des évangéliques entre eux et de l'inscription des évangéliques dans la société.
Ram Gidoomal indique que de nombreuses organisations missionnaires ou humanitaires évangéliques sont nées dans la foulée du Congrès de Lausanne. «Elles ont opté pour une approche holistique de la personne, contre une approche purement spirituelle jusqu'alors», précise le Britannique.

A St-Légier plutôt qu'à Lausanne

C'est l'Institut biblique et missionnaire Emmaüs (IBME) de St-Légier qui accueillera le 40e anniversaire du Mouvement et de la Déclaration de Lausanne. L'IBME, principal lieu de formation théologique des évangéliques de Suisse romande, était tout désigné pour les échanges théologiques prévus, notent les organisateurs.

Après Lausanne en 1974 et Manille en 1989, le troisième Congrès de Lausanne a eu lieu au Cap (Afrique du Sud), en octobre 2010. Plus de 4'000 délégués évangéliques venus de près de 200 pays y ont adopté "l'Engagement du Cap". Ce document s'inscrit dans le prolongement de la "Déclaration de Lausanne". En deux parties, il propose d'une part une confession de foi, et de l'autre, il rappelle les engagements pris par les évangéliques pour glorifier Dieu, pour aimer leur prochain, vivre en solidarité avec l'humanité et respecter l'environnement.

Qui sont les évangéliques de Suisse ?

Le Réseau évangélique suisse (SEA-RES) est un mouvement qui regroupe environ 590 Eglises évangéliques et paroisses réformées en Suisse, 170 organisations chrétiennes ainsi que des membres individuels au sein de 81 sections locales. En Suisse alémanique, il apparaît sous le nom de Schweizerische Evangelische Allianz (SEA). Avec ses deux branches régionales, il représente quelque 250'000 chrétiens de conviction évangélique, dont un peu plus de 40'000 pour la Suisse romande. Au plan international, il est affilié à l’Alliance évangélique mondiale, qui représente quelque 600 millions de chrétiens avec ses 129 alliances nationales. Le président romand est Norbert Valley, de Delley, dans le canton de Fribourg. Cf: www.evangelique.ch.

http://www.cath.ch/detail/la-d%C3%A9claration-de-lausanne-f%C3%AAte-son-40%C3%A8me-anniversaire-%C3%A0-st-l%C3%A9gier

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Nov - 03:13 (2014)    Sujet du message: TO POPE FRANCIS : A NEW ERA IN EVANGELICAL AND ROMAN CATHOLIC RELATIONS (FULL SPEECH) Répondre en citant

TO POPE FRANCIS : A NEW ERA IN EVANGELICAL AND ROMAN CATHOLIC RELATIONS (FULL SPEECH)

By Geoff Tunnicliffe , CP Guest Contributor
November 6, 2014|8:09 am

(Photo: The Christian Post/Hudson Tsuei)

Geoff Tunnicliffe, international director of the World Evangelical Alliance, speaks at the opening ceremony of Lausanne III: Congress on World Evangelization on Sunday, Oct. 17, 2010, in Cape Town, South Africa.

Pope Francis and distinguished representatives of the Roman Catholic Church:
On behalf of the World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) and the 600 million people we represent around the globe, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are grateful for this meeting, for the time and freedom to discuss together issues that deeply concern us all. It is with a heavy heart that we acknowledge the fact that many Christians do not enjoy such liberty, that many suffer from fear, torture and other forms of violence. For their sake and for the sake of the Gospel, we acknowledge the differences between our traditions, yet also affirm the common tasks we have shared in the past and pray that we can build on those.

Evangelicals are a very diverse group that includes peoples and churches from Pentecostal traditions, Reformed, Baptist and independents. We share a common faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and a desire to serve God's kingdom, we have a heart to encourage personal spiritual renewal and transformation and a passion to make Jesus known around the world. As we seek to obey Christ, we see this time as a new era in Evangelical/Roman Catholic relations. In the words of the prophet Isaiah, God is enlarging our tent, letting the curtains stretch out and lengthening the cords (54:2).

Through strengthened collaboration we hope to see justice and peace kiss each other and faithfulness spring up from the ground (Psalm 85:10). It is our hope that this era will be characterized by a new level of cooperation in which we address social problems of injustice, violence and persecution on behalf of billions of neighbors around the world. I propose a new level and quality of public discussion of our core beliefs, including both areas where we agree and areas where we have differences, so that together we might be enabled by the Spirit to find ways to share the love, peace and justice that we have in Jesus with a world suffering from hatred and wars.

In our global information society, where much of the world's population knows what we are doing in a matter of minutes, it is important that the world know that there are many localized partnerships between Catholics and Evangelicals, which are developing into large-scale collaborations in response to tragic social problems. For example, we know that in many cities around the world, Evangelical and Roman Catholic Christians are cooperating to respond to human trafficking, while at the same time Evangelical and Catholic scholars and activists have begun collaborating to analyze and respond to the terrible problems of religious persecution. We know that Evangelicals and Catholics have worked together for many years in numerous crisis pregnancy centers, we have made joint representations to governments and legal bodies, and around the globe together serve as witnesses for the fullness of life offered to us freely by Jesus. Let us now develop these wonderful initiatives into something larger, increasing both the range of social problems to which we respond, and our level of joint global response. For example, we are terribly worried (and know we must take further action) about the many refugees from the fighting in Iraq and Syria, many of whom are praying to our Father for help. We have to be the giving hands of Jesus together. At the same time, Christians have to work together on the frightening issue of nuclear weapons before another cold war brings humanity to the brink of disaster.

All of us are affected and damaged by particular issues. These include corruption, the role of churches in peace-building, including our efforts to reduce conflict in the Middle East, human trafficking and religious persecution. Thus a careful and joint response to such issues at a global level would strengthen our witness and shed God's light into such darkness. Together we should work to address religious extremism, the needs of refugees, creation care, immigration, humanitarian aid, economic development, and marriage/family problems. The Christian movement as a whole can offer global leadership on the vast range of public concerns, on issues of universal human rights and universal human duties. The quality of our cooperation will be more visible and influential inasmuch as the leadership of the Catholic Church and the World Evangelical Alliance make such collaboration a high priority and work to extend cooperation through the whole range of our Catholic and Evangelical institutions and organizations. Such collaborative work is a clear biblical and loving response to our neighbors in need and should be done in full obedience to the mission God has entrusted to the Church.
As Christians, we consistently and publicly reject coercion, manipulation, and deception as means of convincing others to believe in Jesus. Though most of our members have known this for many years, it is wonderful that we were able to affirm this together strongly and publicly in our joint code of ethics in missions, launched in June 2011, Christian Witness in a Multi-Religious World. The delegates and participants in this process from the various Christian traditions represented over 90% of the world's Christians. What an achievement and what a sign to the world that despite our differences, we stand together as witnesses for Jesus and affirm the way of Jesus for all our missionary activities! I look forward to further collaborations on this same grand scale.

Yet despite our work in joint projects such as Christian Witness, some people still expect either (i) that truly-held convictions will be expressed through the use of force, or (ii) that Christians, especially in the West, habitually of two minds, partly accept themes from secularism while at the same time accept themes from the Christian tradition. How do we persuade and show in our life and practice that we truly believe the message of Jesus and that we invite others to freely believe in this gospel without coercion or manipulation?

Christian love in action is the solution to this problem. Loving our neighbors threatened by trafficking, persecution, conflict, and corruption may not immediately lead other people to believe in the incarnation, the resurrection, or the Trinity, but such love can help convince our neighbors that we truly believe in human dignity. Furthermore, we must repeatedly affirm that we believe God has created all people in his image and that the incarnation of the eternal Son of God as a real human being confirms human dignity. Serious efforts to respond to social problems strengthen and reinforce the perception that we stand firm in our official convictions and beliefs. As we address together the challenges of our age we witness in words, deeds and character to the good news of the gospel of Christ. In this manner, loving our neighbors whose lives are threatened or destroyed by terrible social problems can serve as an attracting function; such applied love may convince others that we have a message that is worthy of attention and which we honestly believe.

A new era of Evangelical/Roman Catholic cooperation responding to people in need should raise questions about what we believe in the manner described. Therefore, we propose that it be accompanied by a new level of public discussion of our core beliefs, on matters where Evangelicals and Catholics both agree and where we differ. Deeper levels of joint love of neighbors should be accompanied by higher levels of public discussion of fundamental theology and ethics between Roman Catholics and Evangelicals. This will have educational value for our own church members; it will provide answers for seekers who are interested in the Christian faith, whose interest and questions may have been awakened by our shared love of neighbors; and it sets healthy patterns for principled public discussion in a multi-religious world.

There are particular areas where joint collaboration between Roman Catholics and Evangelicals can serve as a sign of a new era, a sign of the peace and justice inaugurated in Jesus of Nazareth. Even as we hold deliberate and public debates over theological and philosophical matters, these can also be part of larger projects – projects that expose corruption in business and politics with Christian ethics and practices of truth-telling, projects that build up a nation through peace processes rather than violence, projects that shine the light of justice into the dark worlds of trafficking and arms deals; projects of biblical engagement that transform the world. Bible engagement is life-enhancing. It is my hope that together Roman Catholics and Evangelicals engage in renewed passion for the Scriptures and their transformative power, taking the Bible so seriously that we can see our past and our future with the same perspective as Mary, the mother of Jesus. Mary, upon hearing that she would bear a child, declared, "Here I am, the servant of the Lord" (Gospel of Luke 1:38). To her relative Elizabeth she narrated her life and the works of God in light of texts from her sacred scriptures. The Bible both guided her thoughts and her actions such that God, through her obedience, made the world a better place. Mary is an embodiment of Bible engagement that I hope is a model for us all.

As we look towards concrete steps for further collaboration, we have developed short documents on some of the themes mentioned, such as nuclear weapons, human trafficking and peace in the Middle East. I would invite Pope Francis to consider these proposals and to endorse publicly Evangelical/Roman Catholic cooperation in these various areas. I further encourage and invite the Pope to meet with Evangelical leaders when he is traveling in the coming year, and I offer our staff expertise and time to help facilitate such meetings, especially in regions or countries where there are tensions, such as Sri Lanka, Mexico, or even in some parts of Europe.

The World Evangelical Alliance, its senior leadership and staff are eager and committed to building collaboration with organizations and institutions of the Roman Catholic Church at all levels. We do this out of obedience to the Gospel and as a concrete response to Jesus' prayer that through our witness the world will see our mutual love, and through our love, the world will see Jesus.

Finally, in cooperation with our partner First Step Forum, we would like to honor Pope Francis today in presenting the annual Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom award. When Minister Bhatti was assassinated we wanted to do something to honor his memory as a Roman Catholic Christian who was helping suffering people from all religions and who became a brave spokesperson for all minorities in Pakistan and around the world. Therefore the Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom award was created; and so we honor Pope Francis with this award today.

Dr Geoff Tunnicliffe
Secretary General. The World Evangelical Alliance

November 6, 2014, Rome

Meeting of the World Evangelical Alliance, Pope Francis and The Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pub-thurs-to-pope-francis-a-new-era-in-evangelical-and-roman-catholic-relations-full-speech-129188/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Nov - 02:55 (2014)    Sujet du message: THE BAPTIST CHURCH CALLED POPE ANTICHRIST Répondre en citant

THE BAPTIST CHURCH CALLED POPE ANTICHRIST

--You would never know it today with how the Baptist churches clamor after the Pope for approval as do all the other churches that "at one time" called him Antichrist. BUT, prophecy did say they would eventually "worship him." Revelation 13:8.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcl-ZVclH54

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Nov - 05:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: PAT ROBERTSON ATTACK CREATIONISTS AGAIN / WOMEN WATCH "PORNOGRACY?" PAT ROBERTSON CREEPIEST MOMENT EVER Répondre en citant

PAT ROBERTSON ATTACK CREATIONISTS AGAIN

Very evil freemason christian. Many peoples will reject the words of God because of all his remarks and statements. He is a supporter of the National Council of Churches and the World Council of Churches - Council for National Policy  http://www.rense.com/general20/unholy2.htm

For many years, well-known Christians like 700 Club host Pat Robertson have claimed that belief in a young Earth makes Christianity look ridiculous. They even say that a literal interpretation of Genesis actually keeps people from turning to Christ for salvation.

Most recently he said this on the 700 Club: “The truth is, you have to be deaf, dumb and blind to think that this Earth that we live in only has 6,000 years of existence.” He also affirmed he believes in evolution: “There was a point of time that there was a particular human being that God touched — and that was the human that started the race that we are now part of.”

What would YOU say to Pat Robertson if you had the chance? If you believe that the Bible and not evolution is true, you and your family need to get the FACTS to defend your beliefs! Our free Monday-Friday "Today's Creation Moment" e-mail is filled with information that will show you why evolution is absolutely impossible.

"Your e-mail today was TERRIFIC! You always have something great." - T.H.

"I keep each day's e-mail, often printing them to send to folk to whom I continue to witness." – W.Z.

"Your e-mails have inspired me as I look for the Lord to reign in me." - N.T.

"Thank you for your daily e-mails! It is so nice to get reminders of God's amazing love for us and how He demonstrates it through creation." C.C.

http://www.creationmoments.com/node/6730

PAT ROBERTSON EXPOSED!! (SOLD OVER TO SATAN) - BELIEVING IN EVOLUTION 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IalfR-mjHQA

WOMEN WATCH "PORNOGRACY?" PAT ROBERTSON CREEPIEST MOMENT EVER

David Pakman is one of this man using Pat Robertson to discredite not the man but christianity

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3wYoYknvo

More videos about his heresy but you can find more on Internet

PAT ROBERTSON: WE HAVE THE POWER TO RAISE THE DEAD, CHOOSE NOT TO USE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCWBNXIR0ow&list=UUvixJtaXuNdMPUGdOPcY8…

PAT ROBERTSON CAN'T EXPLAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BIBLE & KORAN

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttGCLoAEdjE&index=359&list=UUvixJta…

PAT ROBERTSON : 'GIRL-ON-GIRL' MOVIES MAKE PEOPLE GAY-CURIOUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjB1Pe6v12k

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV-FILelI9Y&list=UUvixJtaXuNdMPUGdOPcY8…

PAT ROBERTSON TELLS 80-YEAR-OLD CHURCH DONOR TO GET A JOB 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1impGb4TJTs&list=UUvixJtaXuNdMPUGdOPcY8…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Nov - 02:06 (2014)    Sujet du message: TIBETAN BUDDHISM - A RACKET POSING AS RELIGION Répondre en citant

TIBETAN BUDDHISM - A RACKET POSING AS RELIGION

Day of prayer for peace in Assisi. John Paul II with leaders of different religions. The Dalaï Lama stands at the left of the Pope.
http://www.africamission-mafr.org/jeanpaul2agb.htm

November 14, 2014

("He's a wolf in sheep's robes, like the pope." ) - Nazi roman empire symbol/Babylon

When Richard looked into Tibetan Buddhist  monasteries in America, he recognized the characteristics  of a mind controlled cult.

by Richard
(henrymakow.com)

Tibetan Buddhism is a cult - a tax exempt 'sweat shop', 'company store' racket using religion as a cover. 

They were permitted to experiment with social engineering to see if American hippies could be turned into willing coolies.  

As you may know, Maurice Strong and his wife bought thousands of acres for these Tibetan projects. The Strong's pet hobby was manufacturing the new one world religion.  The Dalai Lama was their creative director.

The Dalai Lama the rest of the elite tulkus and their entourage of 80,000 escaped to asylum in the Indian Himalayas.

After years of denial, it was confirmed in 1998 that the CIA had provided at least $1.7 million annually to his foundations since 1959.  It is suspected the CIA played a part in the revolt against the Chinese that forced him to flee when it failed.  Since the 60's, he dispatched hundreds of Tuklus and thousands of lamas to establish monasteries learning centers in  the United States, UK and Commonwealth countries. There are several in Canada, from Nova Scotia to British Columbia.  

These centers keep a low profile, they recruit through word-of-mouth within the trendy, upscale American 'new age' network.  You're not likely to be aware they exist unless you're heavily into yoga classes and drive a hybrid.  The monasteries are off the radar, buried deep in mountain forests, but they are on hundreds acres of land. They grow their own food, do their own construction, generate their own power. They are 'off the grid' as much as possible. 

Each monastery is presided by a Tulku, the reincarnation of his predecessor all the way back through a lineage of semi-divine lamas.  The Tulku's entourage is a company or Tibetan lamas, who manage and run the place.  Finally, labor is supplied by volunteers who've signed a contract to work at the Monastery for at least one year, in return for Tibetan monastic training.  

PERSONAL ENCOUNTER

In 2001 I had a two major shocks in a row  that sent me into a period of depression.  Namely, 911 - which Hunter Thompson called Americas' 'national nervous breakdown'.  Then my estranged girlfriend died in an accident in another state in December.

During spring 2002 I was going to counseling every week, and the shrink asked me if I'd like to get away for a while in a Tibetan monastery.   I was a professional art metalworker, and the place needed volunteers to do the metalwork on the Tulka's reproduction of an 10th century bronze temple in Tibet.   Supposedly this Tulku had overseen the building of the original, nine centuries ago.  

At first, it sounded like a wonderful opportunity. I had just entered middle age.  twenty years earlier in college, I'd done Transcendental Meditation, read all of Alan Watts books, as well as "Ram Das" (Richard Alpert).  I had taken a year of Buddhism and Hinduism in college. I'd been curious about Tibetan Buddhism, so I went straight to the video store and rented  'Kundun', 'Seven Years in Tibet', and "The Tibetan Book of the Dead".   

Also, I found the California monastery on the website and downloaded the volunteer form, filled it out and mailed it to Berkley, California.  A week later I got a call from a woman with a Brooklyn heights Jewish accent.  She seemed friendly at first.  After asking about background and interest, she described the monastery and what they were doing.   It's a 1000 square acre tract of prime woodland on the California coast in the Sonoma redwood forest.   To the south is the location of the famous Bohemian Grove.

To the north and East were ashrams of Indian origin, interlaced with smaller communes or various cults.

I asked, "Sound interesting.  When can I come out and visit the place?"   At that point her tone changed abruptly.  "There are no tours. You will stay here at our Berkeley center for two weeks orientation, and then you'll be taken to [the ashram].

We require a commitment of at least one year.  We prefer two."

Then she proceeded to describe the itinerary.  Volunteers live 20 people to a barracks.  Wake up for meditation at 4am, vegan breakfast in silence, then to work at dawn.  Work is 12 hours, then meditation, and lights out at 9pm.  Work days are Monday through Saturday. Sunday begins with 8 hours farm work.  Finally you get three hours 'free time', when you're allowed to walk around the gardens. No phones no internet.   I think they allowed 10 minutes public phone time if you're willing to spend your only free time for the week standing in line to make a call.   

When I heard all this I recognized serious symptoms of mind control cults:

Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
No way to leave without permission and means of transportation.
Deprived of private means of communication with the outside world
'Cloistered', cut off from family and friends.
No visitation

So next I pulled up a number of 'Cult Awareness' websites. To my surprise none of them would touch Tibetan Buddhism - or any other powerful international religious body for that matter.   It seems if you're big enough, and connected enough,  you can do all the above but somehow not be a 'cult'.

I don't agree. For more information see here: Tibetans escape from Northern California center.
"It was like escaping from the Chinese all over again".

In 2012 the same place brought down lawsuits from their more influential neighbors.  

'Retreat center's expansion plans provoke concern'

-------

Related-  Dalai Lama Supports Transhumanism

First Comment by David Livingstone:

Read my article, The Occult Secrets of  the Dalai Lama.  It might seem complicated, but that's only a tiny portion of the larger story, which has taken me 600 pages to detail. My book is about fascism, which is an outgrowth of synarchist, but the Dalai Lama is central to that story.

It starts with Blavatsky who believed that Tibetan Buddhism was the purest survival of Central Asian Shamanism, which she connected with Shambhala, the seat of her purported Great White Brotherhood of "Ascended Masters."

But the office of the Dalai Lama was central to the Great Game. And it starts with Papus, another leading light of the occult revival, and his synarchist network in St. Petersburg, and Gurdjieff. Gurdjieff also went by the name of Lama Dorjieff, chief tutor of the Dalai Lama XIII.

Gurdjieff was connected to Karl Haushofer, and there is the origin of the Nazi interest in Tibet, and involved their connection with a mysterious society of lamas known as the Society of the Green Dragon, which involved Jewish mystic spies like Jan Hanussen and Trebitsch-Lincoln.

That is the beginning of their association with the current Dalai Lama.

This is also the reason for the DL continuing relationship with Neo-Nazis, primarily Miguel Serrano, who was the leading representative of what is called Esoteric Hitlerism, which regarded Hitler as an avatar of Vishnu, and that he survived WWII to head a fleet of UFOs flying in and out of the earth's core from the south pole.

Ryan counters Dan:

As a long term westerner Buddhist practitioner in Sri Lanka, S.E. Asia, Thailand, Japan, USA, Germany and Switzerland I would like to stress I am a CRITICAL Buddhist practitioner, I have seen over the last over 30 years more than a few circumstances in Buddhist circles which deserve criticism/rectification. However I find it interesting that several of the criticisms of the Dalai Lama and Tibetan Buddhism recently published/referred to at henrymakow.com are coming from exactly the circles which I over the last few decades have become the most wary of and therefore question their motives.

The author's story I find is more telling of the American situation rather than that of Tibetan Buddhism.

I personally have not been to Uddiyana nor do I know anyone from there so I cant comment directly on any of the circumstances there. However I would ask the objective reader to consider to what extent the hearsay report of one person about a temple he didn't even visit can be applied to a worldwide religion with millions of adherents.

I would like to point out that sometimes when exotic religions come to the west it is the case that a few western zealots take control of a good thing and let their ego get out of control and spoil the whole thing for everyone. I am not saying that this is the case at Oddiyana but I can highly suggest the book "Monkey on a Stick" about the Hare Krishna movement to document this phenomenon. Come to think of it some Christian groups arent all that different...

Shouldn't you Americans use this article to question your own situation and motives?

The feeling of hopelessness which motivates resignation and escapism!

The interest of Maurice Strong i.e. the Illuminati on influencing various religion I also find alarming. I would like to point out that it is not only Tibetans Buddhists which have temples in Crestone, Colo. See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crestone,_Colorado

Henry, I would like to point out that including the Dalai Lamas image is completely inapropriate. Oddiyana is in the Nyingma Order and the Dalai Lama is in the Gelugpa Order. The Dalai Lama has no influence over Oddiyana. Also the image of Theravada Buddhist monks is completely out of context.

May I suggest that those in the future who would like to publish articles of this type (Mud Slinging) take a deep look into their own motivation.

http://henrymakow.com/2014/11/tibetan-buddhism-is-a-racket.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Nov - 03:53 (2014)    Sujet du message: FRANCE : UN PASTEUR LAUREAT DU PRIX 2014 DU CONSEIL D'EGLISES CHRETIENNES Répondre en citant

FRANCE : UN PASTEUR LAUREAT DU PRIX 2014 DU CONSEIL D'EGLISES CHRETIENNES

Deuxième édition du Prix, à Lyon Rome, 20 novembre 2014 (Zenit.org) Rédaction 

Le Prix 2014 du Conseil d’Églises chrétiennes en France est décerné au pasteur évangélique Jean Renel Amesfort, 37 ans, pour son master en théologie à la Faculté libre de théologie évangélique de Vaux-sur-Seine, dans les Yvelines.

Il s'agit de la deuxième édition du Prix, qui a pour but d’encourager la rédaction de travaux universitaires en théologie ou en sciences humaines en langue française et portant sur les questions œcuméniques ou en faveur du rapprochement des chrétiens.

La cérémonie, présidée par le pasteur François Clavairoly, président du CECEF et président de la Fédération protestante de France, a eu lieu ce 19 novembre 2014 à 17h30 à Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon, dans le cadre de la Rencontre nationale des délégués à l’œcuménisme.

Le mémoire de Jean Renel Amesfort, intitulé « Légitimité et fondements théologiques du ministère d’épiskopè dans une ecclésiologie d’Églises de professants » a été soutenu en décembre 2013.

Le CECEF explique son intérêt œcuménique : « Alors qu’en monde évangélique on insiste habituellement sur l’autonomie des assemblées locales, Jean Renel Amesfort souligne l’importance d’une interdépendance des Églises locales et la nécessité d’un ministère d’unité et de communion à un niveau supra-local. »

Jean Renel Amesfort rédige aujourd’hui une thèse de doctorat à la Faculté de théologie protestante de l’Université de Strasbourg, sur le thème « Le ministère de direction de l’Église. Essais sur l’articulation des données bibliques et des approches œcuméniques contemporaines ».

Créé en décembre 1987, le CECEF réunit les responsables des familles ecclésiales : anglicane, arménienne, catholique, orthodoxe, protestante. Il se veut un lieu « d'écoute mutuelle », pour échanger sur les événements de la vie des Églises, mais aussi un lieu « d'initiative », afin de promouvoir des manifestations œcuméniques et un lieu de « dialogue », qui permet une concertation sur les questions sociétales, pour exprimer une position commune.

Le CECEF est co-présidé par Mgr Georges Pontier, archevêque de Marseille, président de la Conférence des évêques de France, par le pasteur François Clavairoly, Église protestante unie de France, président de la Fédération protestante de France et par Mgr Emmanuel Adamakis, métropolite de l’Église grecque orthodoxe de France.

Attribué tous les deux ans, le Prix du CECEF a été remis pour la première fois en décembre 2012 au P. Christophe Delaigue, prêtre du diocèse de Grenoble et membre de l'équipe diocésaine à l'œcuménisme, pour son mémoire : « Le pape, évêque de Rome, successeur de Pierre, patriarche d’Occident ? ».

(20 novembre 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/france-un-pasteur-laureat-du-prix-2014-du-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Déc - 03:01 (2014)    Sujet du message: NWO AND THE UNITED STATES : VATICAN SUPPORTS TORTURE OF NON-CATHOLIC “HERETICS” Répondre en citant

NWO AND THE UNITED STATES : VATICAN SUPPORTS TORTURE OF NON-CATHOLIC “HERETICS”

Mark D. Tooley is an CIA agent for 8 years and graduate from a Jesuit university

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Q4tJIcgpQ

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Jan - 05:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: GLOBAL RELIGIOUS ICON DALAI LAMA : "I AM MARXIST" Répondre en citant

GLOBAL RELIGIOUS ICON DALAI LAMA : "I AM MARXIST"

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNHUxXC4cso

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Fév - 07:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: WORLDWIDE CHAPTERS Répondre en citant

WORLDWIDE CHAPTERS

AFGHANISTAN
ALBANIA
ALGERIA
ANDORRA
ANGOLA
ARGENTINA
ARMENIA
AUSTRALIA
AUSTRIA
AZERBAIJAN
BANGLADESH
BARBADOS
BELARUS
BELGIUM
BELIZE
BENIN
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
BRAZIL
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
BULGARIA
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
CAMBODIA
CAMEROON
CANADA
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
CHAD
CHILE
CHINA, PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF
COLOMBIA
CONGO
CONGO, THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE
COOK ISLANDS
COSTA RICA
COTE D'IVOIRE
CROATIA
CZECH REPUBLIC
DENMARK
DOMINICA
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
ECUADOR
EGYPT
ESTONIA
ETHIOPIA
FIJI
FINLAND
FRANCE
FRENCH POLYNESIA
GABON
GAMBIA
GEORGIA
GERMANY
GHANA
GREECE
GRENADA
GUATEMALA
GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
GUYANA
HAITI
HONDURAS
HUNGARY
ICELAND
INDIA
INDONESIA
IRAQ
IRELAND
ISRAEL
ITALY
JAMAICA
JAPAN
JORDAN
KAZAKHSTAN
KENYA
KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
KOSOVO, REPUBLIC OF
KYRGYZSTAN
LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
LATVIA
LEBANON
LESOTHO
LIBERIA
LITHUANIA
LUXEMBOURG
MACEDONIA, REPUBLIC OF
MADAGASCAR
MALAWI
MALAYSIA
MALDIVES
MALI
MALTA
MARSHALL ISLANDS
MAURITIUS
MEXICO
MICRONESIA, FEDERATED STATES OF
MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
MONACO
MONGOLIA
MOZAMBIQUE
NEPAL
NETHERLANDS
NEW ZEALAND
NICARAGUA
NIGER
NIGERIA
NORWAY
PAKISTAN
PALAU
PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
PANAMA
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
PARAGUAY
PERU
PHILIPPINES
POLAND
PORTUGAL
ROMANIA
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
RWANDA
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
SAINT LUCIA
SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
SAMOA
SAN MARINO
SENEGAL
SEYCHELLES
SIERRA LEONE
SLOVAKIA
SLOVENIA
SOLOMON ISLANDS
SOMALIA
SOUTH AFRICA
SPAIN
SRI LANKA
SUDAN
SURINAME
SWAZILAND
SWEDEN
SWITZERLAND
TAIWAN
TAJIKISTAN
TANZANIA, UNITED REPUBLIC OF
THAILAND
TIMOR-LESTE
TOGO
TONGA
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
TURKEY
UGANDA
UKRAINE
UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED STATES
URUGUAY
UZBEKISTAN
VANUATU
VENEZUELA
VIET NAM
WASHINGTON DC
ZAMBIA
ZIMBABWE

http://www.upf.org/chapters

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mar - 12:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: 6 PENTECOSTAL DENOMINATIONS UNITE TO DISCUSS CRISES FACING CHRISTIANS Répondre en citant

6 PENTECOSTAL DENOMINATIONS UNITE TO DISCUSS CRISES FACING CHRISTIANS

"Only a united church can reach a divided world. We must be one" UNDER THE CHURCH OF ROME and the Jesuit Pope, not Jesus-Christ!

10:00AM EST 2/27/2015

"This gathering of Pentecostal leaders has provided each person with a unique opportunity to come to Los Angeles and dialogue with their contemporaries in other denominations, with similar beliefs, about issues that are confronting us all." (Charisma News File)

Leaders from six global Pentecostal denominations, representing over 90 million members combined, recently met in Los Angeles to discuss a wide range of international and domestic topics. The Pentecostal Leaders Summit convened for three days last week in Los Angeles, California to discuss a number of topics including the effects of terrorism, the church's role in racial harmony, religious freedom and same-sex issues facing the church just to name a few.

The leaders in attendance included Bishop Charles E. Blake, Sr., Presiding Bishop, Church of God in Christ; Dr. George O. Wood, General Superintendent, Assemblies of God; Dr. Glenn C. Burris President, International Church of the Foursquare Gospel; Bishop Doug Beacham, General Superintendent/Presiding Bishop, International Pentecostal Holiness Church; Dr. Mark Williams, General Overseer, Church of God; Rev. Randall A. Bach, President, Open Bible Churches and Dr. Jack W. Hayford, Former President, International Church of the Foursquare Gospel. Additional persons in attendance were elected officials from each organization, including other members of the Church of God International Executive Committee: David Griffis, J. David Stephens, Wallace Sibley and M. Thomas Propes.

A goal of the summit was to provide an opportunity for each leader to listen and discuss the various national and international crisis-facing Christians around the globe, while also seeking to help bring unity to the body of Christ globally.

Charles E. Blake Sr. says, "This gathering of Pentecostal leaders has provided each person with a unique opportunity to come to Los Angeles and dialogue with their contemporaries in other denominations, with similar beliefs, about issues that are confronting us all."

He further states, "This summit has shown us what we, as Christian leaders, have said and known for some time now: We are all better when we come together as one."

George O. Wood states, "This was truly an historical meeting. We are all the grandsons and granddaughters of the Azusa Street revival, and in these days, the Holy Spirit is drawing us together in united witness, fulfilling the prayer of Jesus that the world would know us by our love for one another."

Glen Burris emphasized, "There is a strong sense that the conversations among us have resonated much like the early church, that experienced a 'one accord' dynamic. An African proverb says, 'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.' Finishing the Great Commission will require all of us."

The last discussion topic of the summit was how the six denominations can continue in dialogue with one another and provide opportunities to include additional Pentecostal denominations and enlarge the representation from each group.

Doug Beacham shares, "People are so thankful that we are meeting like this. Whatever steps we take are important for us, for our country and for revival ... ."

Mark L. Williams declares, "Our shared history along with the collegiality and genuine respect we have for one another holds great promise and unlimited potential for fulfilling the mission for which Jesus died. Only a united church can reach a divided world. We must be one."

Randall A. Bach explains, "It is always meaningful to gather with leaders of like faith. It is particularly joyful, however, to fellowship and collaborate with leaders of like experience, who love and pursue the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Our family of ministers and churches embrace and value our sister fellowships with love and respect. Unity in the Spirit glorifies the Lord."

http://www.charismanews.com/us/48519-6-pentecostal-denominations-unite-to-d…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mar - 02:11 (2015)    Sujet du message: L’ALLIANCE OECUMENIQUE «AGIR ENSEMBLE» REINTEGREE DANS LE COE Répondre en citant

L’ALLIANCE OECUMENIQUE «AGIR ENSEMBLE» REINTEGREE DANS LE COE 

06 mars 2015

Version française publiée le: 09 mars 2015

Le Conseil œcuménique des Églises (COE) et l’Alliance œcuménique «Agir ensemble» (EAA) sont convenues de réintégrer l’EAA comme projet du COE, préservant ainsi l’avenir de ce réseau chrétien diversifié spécialisé dans les actions internationales sur des thèmes choisis et spécifiques.

«Le COE est très heureux d’annoncer que l’Alliance œcuménique "Agir ensemble" va devenir un projet œcuménique du COE, a déclaré le pasteur Olav Fykse Tveit, secrétaire général du COE. L’EAA et les responsables du COE ont travaillé de concert pour trouver les moyens de poursuivre l’approche unique de l’EAA en tant que réseau et actrice de plaidoyer sous une forme structurelle plus durable.»

Depuis 14 ans, l’Église catholique et des Églises protestantes, évangéliques et orthodoxes ainsi que des organisations chrétiennes collaborent au sein de l’EAA pour organiser des campagnes sur des thèmes spécifiques. Organisation conçue à l’origine pour maximaliser l’impact de voix et d’actions d’inspiration chrétienne pour la justice, l’EAA est désormais reconnue à un niveau élevé pour son expérience et ses campagnes de plaidoyer dans un esprit chrétien, en particulier dans les domaines du VIH et du sida, de l’agriculture durable et de la sécurité alimentaire. Cependant, comme de nombreuses organisations d’inspiration chrétienne et de la société civile, elle est confrontée depuis plusieurs années à de graves problèmes financiers; aussi ses membres et ses partenaires ont-ils discuté pour trouver comment parvenir à une utilisation plus efficace de ses ressources financières.

«Nous sommes très satisfaits que l’approche unique de l’EAA en tant que réseau et actrice œcuménique de plaidoyer puisse continuer à aider les Églises et les organisations chrétiennes à se faire entendre d’une seule voix et à agir ensemble pour la justice, la santé et la dignité, a déclaré le pasteur Richard Fee, président du Conseil d’administration de l’EAA et secrétaire de l’Agence "Vie et mission" de l’Église presbytérienne au Canada. L’EAA a démontré qu’elle constituait un modèle efficace pour le plaidoyer œcuménique, et nous sommes très heureux que le COE puisse accueillir en son sein ce précieux espace œcuménique au bénéfice de toutes les personnes impliquées.»

«L’EAA a été fondée sur le principe selon lequel plus nous pouvons parler et agir ensemble, plus notre impact sur la justice sera important, a-t-il ajouté. C’est là un principe œcuménique fondamental que l’EAA a développé de façon originale pendant plus de dix ans. Bien entendu, a-t-il conclu, il est toujours aussi vital que les croyants se dressent contre l’injustice et, ensemble, nous pouvons renforcer notre témoignage pour la paix, la sécurité et la dignité

Isabel Apawo Phiri secrétaire générale adjointe du COE, a déclaré de son côté: «Du point de vue stratégique, c’est là une façon concrète, pour le Conseil œcuménique des Églises en tant que centre de référence du mouvement œcuménique, de prendre la tête et de jouer un rôle important. Je me félicite que nous puissions ainsi développer, au sein du COE, les activités de l’EAA centrées sur l’agriculture durable, le VIH et le sida. L’EAA apportera aux membres du COE les fruits de son expérience de collaboration en matière de plaidoyer».

L’EAA a été fondée en décembre 2000 pour être un instrument de large collaboration œcuménique en matière de défense des causes, à la fois en relation avec les traditions chrétiennes et entre différents types d’organisations. Les organisations participant à l’EAA choisissent deux thèmes de portée mondiale qui font l’objet de campagnes pendant quatre années. Depuis sa création, l’EAA a centré ses campagnes sur le VIH et le sida. À partir de 2009, elle a choisi pour thèmes directeurs la sécurité alimentaire et l’agriculture durable.

Du point de vue administratif, le COE a accueilli l’EAA dans ses locaux depuis sa fondation jusqu’en 2009, lorsqu’elle est devenue une association indépendante aux termes du droit suisse. Une étroite collaboration s’est poursuivie entre ces deux organisations, en particulier par le biais de groupes de stratégies de campagnes auxquels participaient des représentants des membres et partenaires de l’EAA.

Les récentes activités de l’EAA en rapport avec le VIH et le sida se sont concentrées sur l’accès aux traitements et les campagnes de lutte contre la stigmatisation et la discrimination, en particulier par le moyen de dialogues entre dirigeants religieux et personnes vivant avec le VIH.

L’EAA a également joué un rôle de pionnier parmi les organisations d’inspiration religieuse et de la société civile qui interviennent dans les négociations sur l’agriculture dans le cadre des discussions des Nations Unies sur le changement climatique ainsi que dans les enceintes internationales où sont discutées la sécurité alimentaire et la nutrition.

Site de l’Alliance œcuménique «Agir ensemble»

http://www.oikoumene.org/fr/press-centre/news/ecumenical-advocacy-alliance-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Mar - 04:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: THE HARBINGER HERETIC! "GOD OF ALL NATIONS" MASONIC "RABBI" CONVERGENCE HERESY EXPOSED Répondre en citant

THE HARBINGER HERETIC! "GOD OF ALL NATIONS" MASONIC "RABBI" CONVERGENCE HERESY EXPOSED

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFn8lMv-9M

JONATHAN CAHN OPEN NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER WITH WARNING OF JUDGMENT

Ecumenical Day of Prayer 2014 opening with a kabbalist jew/catholic agent of Rome. He occult everything about the global conspiracy of his master. At 4.09, he spoke about ground zero and the anciens mysteries to return to the ground of consecration. This is pure evil when we see that the new tower be consecrated to Saturn (cube), to the fallen angels and to Allah. In clear, it's a message for the dark revival of this religion of the mysteries. Be on your guard!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBuKJYLqDrI

-----

"Another hand signal is the VULCAN PEACE SIGN. It is supposed to mean LIVE LONG & PROSPER and can been seen in Star Trek. Vulcan was a sun deity and was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light.

Article : What's Wrong with The Harbinger's
"Ancient Mystery"?
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/2012/harbinger.htm

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Avr - 01:18 (2015)    Sujet du message: ROBERT SCHULLER, CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL MEGACHURCH FOUNDER, DIES Répondre en citant

ROBERT SCHULLER, CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL MEGACHURCH FOUNDER, DIES

Published April 02, 2015
Associated Press

The Rev. Robert H. Schuller, the Southern California televangelist and author who beamed his upbeat messages on faith and redemption to millions from his landmark Crystal Cathedral only to see his empire crumble in his waning years, has died. He was 88.

Schuller died early Thursday at a care facility in Artesia, daughter Carol Schuller Milner said. In 2013, Schuller was diagnosed with a tumor in his esophagus that had spread to his lymph nodes and began treatment.

Once a charismatic and well-known presence on the televangelist circuit, Schuller faded from view in recent years after watching his church collapse amid a disastrous leadership transition and sharp declines in viewership and donations that ultimately forced the ministry to file for bankruptcy.

The soaring, glass-paned Crystal Cathedral -- the touchstone of Schuller's storied ministry -- was sold to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orange in 2011, and Schuller lost a legal battle the following year to collect more than $5 million from his former ministry for claims of copyright infringement and breach of contract.

Schuller, who preached in a flowing purple robe and outsized aviator glasses, suffered a mild heart attack in 1997 but was quickly back on the pulpit, saying "the positive person" is not afraid of life's surprises. In July 2013, he was hospitalized for days after a late-night fall at his home in Orange.

Schuller's evangelical Protestant ministry, part of the Reformed Church in America, was a product of modern technology. He and his late wife, Arvella, an organist, started a ministry in 1955 with $500 when he began preaching from the roof of a concession stand at a drive-in movie theater southeast of Los Angeles.

The church's motto -- "Come as you are in the family car" -- tapped into the burgeoning Southern California auto culture and the suburban boom of post-World War II America.

By 1961, the church had a brick-and-mortar home -- a "walk-in/drive-in church" -- and Schuller began broadcasting the "Hour of Power" in 1970.

In 1980, he built the towering glass-and-steel Crystal Cathedral to house his booming TV ministry, which was broadcast live each week from the cathedral's airy and sunlit 2,800-seat sanctuary. At its peak, in the 1990s, the program had 20 million viewers in about 180 countries.

Schuller's message -- that "Possibility Thinking" and love of God overcome hardships -- was a uniquely American blend of Bible and psychology. It was inspired by late author Norman Vincent Peale, who wrote "The Power of Positive Thinking." Schuller also wrote more than 30 books, including several best-sellers.

"He was a young guy like me, and he was going out there and trying new things," said his grandson, Bobby Schuller, who pastors his own church that includes some of his grandfather's former congregants. "He did so many amazing, innovative things."

Unlike other televangelists, the senior Schuller's message lacked fire-and-brimstone condemnations or conservative political baggage.

"The classical error of historical Christianity is that we have never started with the value of the person. Rather, we have started from the `unworthiness of the sinner,' and that starting point has set the stage for the glorification of human shame in Christian theology," he wrote in his book "Self-Esteem: The New Reformation."

Schuller had admirers that ranged from fellow evangelist Billy Graham to Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan. He also was among the first foreign religious figures invited to preach on Russian television.

Fundamentalists attacked him as a heretic and humanist for statements they believed denied the need for personal repentance of sin and for his tolerance of Jewish, Roman Catholic and other theologies.

His friendship with President Bill Clinton raised some eyebrows among the conservative Republicans of his Orange County congregation and prompted a deluge of irate letters and telephone calls.

In response, Schuller gave a sermon on tolerance.

"I do let people know how great their sins and miseries are," he said in a 1992 radio interview. "I don't do that by standing in a pulpit and telling them they're sinners. ...The way I do it is ask questions. Are you happy? Do you have problems, what are they? So then I come across as somebody who cares about them."

Schuller sometimes cited the example of his daughter Carol, who lost part of her leg because of a motorcycle accident in 1978 but went on to become a champion skier.

"When tough times come, we need to take tough action, to hold on until the tide turns for the better, to tenaciously dig in and bloom where we are planted," he wrote.

Tough times were in store for Schuller, too.

In 2006, Schuller's only son, 51-year-old Robert A. Schuller, was installed as senior pastor, the start of a carefully choreographed leadership transition. Although a father-son succession is rare in the Reformed Church in America, the Schullers considered the church a "family business" and the move was sanctioned by the national church, officials said.

But the organization fell on difficult times after the younger Schuller's installation, and he left amid a bitter family feud in fall 2008. His father had removed him from the "Hour of Power" broadcasts, and he quit as senior pastor a few weeks later.

Sheila Schuller Coleman, one of Schuller's daughters, took over as the church's top administrator, and a stable of preachers, including her and her father, handled preaching duties on the "Hour of Power."

She, too, ultimately left, taking some congregants with her to start a new ministry.

The tumult in the pulpit worsened a pre-existing decline in viewership and donations, and in 2010, Crystal Cathedral ministries filed for bankruptcy, citing debt of more than $43 million.

Bankruptcy filings indicated the ministry was paying significant tax-exempt housing allowances to Schuller family members and insiders. The allowances were legal but raised concerns among vendors and other creditors who had gone unpaid for months.

In 2012, Schuller and his wife quit the board of directors in a dispute over copyright infringement and breach of contract. That same year, they lost a legal bid to recover more than $5 million from their former ministry.

Schuller's grandson, Bobby Schuller, took the remaining congregation and founded a new church. Bobby Schuller also took over the "Hour of Power," broadcasting from a new location.

Robert Harold Schuller was born in Alton, Iowa, in 1926, and was ordained by the Reformed Church in America in 1950. He was pastor of Ivanhoe Reformed Church in Chicago from 1950 to 1955 before moving to California.

Besides his son, Schuller and his wife, Arvella, had four daughters, Sheila, Jeanne, Carol and Gretchen. Arvella Schuller died Feb. 11, 2014, after a brief illness.

http://www.ap.org/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Avr - 05:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: NOUVELLE ETAPE DANS LES RELATIONS ENTRE CATHOLIQUES ET EVANGELIQUES Répondre en citant

NOUVELLE ETAPE DANS LES RELATIONS ENTRE CATHOLIQUES ET EVANGELIQUES 

Un texte important dans cette unité entre le Vatican et le mouvement évangélique, qui est infiltré depuis des années et qui en 2014 est passé à une autre étape pour l'unification de ces deux "religions". Malheureusement, peu de chrétiens sont au courant de cette alliance infâme avec les adorateurs de Jupiter/Lucifer.

L'Alliance évangélique mondiale a été créé par Billy Graham, l'homme le plus influent dans le milieu évangélique durant des décennies. Pour en savoir plus sur ce traite maçonnique qui a travaillé durement pour mener le mouvement évangélique sous la coupe papale de Rome et des milliers de chrétiens vers un autre sauveur et un autre évangile, menant ainsi la majorité des brebis du Seigneur vers la perdition, visitez ce lien http://marialeroux.xooit.fr/t9-BILLY-GRAHAM-INFILTRATION-DANS-L-EGLISE-EVAN… 

-----

http://marialeroux.xooit.fr/t9-BILLY-GRAHAM-INFILTRATION-DANS-L-EGLISE-EVAN…
L'Alliance évangélique mondiale reçue par le pape (texte intégral)

Rome, 7 novembre 2014 (Zenit.org) Pape François 

Le pape François exprime sa confiance dans le don d’une « nouvelle étape » dans les relations entre catholiques et évangéliques, de façon à « réaliser plus pleinement la volonté du Seigneur d’apporter l'Evangile jusqu'aux extrémités de la terre ». Car, dit-il, « le mystère de l’unité de l’Eglise nous précède ».

Le pape a reçu, jeudi 6 novembre, au Vatican, une délégation de l'Alliance évangélique mondiale, qui regroupe 128 Eglises nationales et une centaine d'organisations représentant globalement quelque 600 millions de chrétiens évangéliques.

Le pape insiste sur le fait que la grâce de Dieu précède l’action humaine : « Le Seigneur nous précède de son amour et de sa grâce. Il précède nos communautés; il précède, anticipe et prépare les cœurs de ceux qui proclament l'Evangile et de ceux qui accueillent l'Évangile du salut. (…) Le Royaume de Dieu nous précède toujours. De même que le mystère de l'unité de l’Eglise nous précède. »

Le pape cite saint Paul, renvoie au Concile Vatican II (le décret sur l’œcuménisme Unitatis Redintegratio), à son exhortation apostolique sur la Joie de l’Evangile, mais aussi un document moins connu, élaboré par les participants de la troisième consultation entre chrétiens, organisée en Thaïlande, à Bangkok, du 25 au 28 janvier 2011.

Le document est disponible en huit langues, dont le coréen et le kiswahili, sur le site du Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux, présidé par le cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, et il s’intitule : « Le témoignage chrétien dans un monde multi-religieux : recommandations de conduite ». Le pape y renvoie comme à une « source d'inspiration pour la proclamation de l'Evangile en contexte multi-religieux ».

Voici notre traduction intégrale du discours du pape François, publié par le Vatican en italien et en anglais.

A.B.

Discours du pape à l’Alliance évangélique

Chers frères et sœurs dans le Christ,

« À vous, la grâce et la paix de la part de Dieu notre Père et du Seigneur Jésus Christ, qui s’est donné pour nos péchés, afin de nous arracher à ce monde mauvais, selon la volonté de Dieu notre Père » (Ga 1,3-4 ). L'apôtre Paul exprime en ces termes notre foi commune, notre espérance commune. Je souhaite que mon salut qui proclame que Jésus Christ est Seigneur et Sauveur rejoigne aussi les membres de vos communautés d’origine.

En offrant toute notre volonté, avec un amour renouvelé, au service de l'Evangile, nous aidons l'Eglise à devenir de plus en plus dans le Christ et avec le Christ, la vigne féconde du Seigneur « jusqu’à ce que nous parvenions tous ensemble à l’unité dans la foi et la pleine connaissance du Fils de Dieu, à l’état de l’Homme parfait, à la stature du Christ dans sa plénitude » (Ep 4,13). Cette réalité a son fondement dans le baptême, par lequel nous participons aux fruits de la mort et de la résurrection du Christ. Le baptême est un don de Dieu inestimable que nous avons en commun (cf. Ga 3,27). Grâce à lui, on ne vit plus seulement dans la dimension terrestre, mais dans la puissance de l'Esprit.

Le sacrement du Baptême nous rappelle une vérité fondamentale et très consolante: que le Seigneur nous précède de son amour et de sa grâce. Il précède nos communautés; il précède, anticipe et prépare les cœurs de ceux qui proclament l'Evangile et de ceux qui accueillent l'Évangile du salut. « En lisant les Écritures, il apparaît du reste clairement que la proposition de l’Évangile ne consiste pas seulement en une relation personnelle avec Dieu. Et notre réponse d’amour ne devrait pas s’entendre non plus comme une simple somme de petits gestes personnels en faveur de quelque individu dans le besoin, ce qui pourrait constituer une sorte de “charité à la carte”, une suite d’actions tendant seulement à tranquilliser notre conscience. La proposition est le Royaume de Dieu (Lc 4, 43) ; il s’agit d’aimer Dieu qui règne dans le monde » (Evangelii gaudium, 180). Le Royaume de Dieu nous précède toujours. De même que le mystère de l'unité de l’Eglise nous précède.

Dès le début, il y a eu des divisions entre les chrétiens, et aujourd’hui encore, hélas, il reste des rivalités et des conflits entre nos communautés. Cette situation affaiblit notre capacité à accomplir le commandement du Seigneur de prêcher l'Evangile à toutes les nations (cf. Mt 28,19-20). La réalité de nos divisions gâche la beauté de l’unique tunique du Christ, mais elle ne détruit pas complètement l'unité profonde générée par la grâce dans tous les baptisés (cf. Concile œcuménique Vatican II, Unitatis redintegratio, 13). L'efficacité de l’annonce chrétienne serait certainement plus grande si les chrétiens dépassaient leurs divisions et pouvaient célébrer ensemble les sacrements et ensemble répandre la Parole de Dieu et témoigner de la charité.

Je suis heureux d'apprendre que dans différents pays du monde catholiques et évangéliques ont établi des relations de fraternité et de coopération. En outre, les efforts conjoints du Conseil pontifical pour la promotion de l'unité des chrétiens et la Commission théologique de l'Alliance évangélique mondiale ont ouvert de nouvelles perspectives, en clarifiant des malentendus et en montrant des chemins pour dépasser les préjugés. Je souhaite que ces consultations puissent continuer à inspirer notre témoignage commun et nos efforts évangélisateurs: «Si vraiment nous croyons en la libre et généreuse action de l’Esprit, nous pouvons apprendre tant de choses les uns des autres ! Il ne s’agit pas seulement de recevoir des informations sur les autres afin de mieux les connaître, mais de recueillir ce que l’Esprit a semé en eux comme don aussi pour nous. » Evangelii gaudium, 246). Je souhaite aussi que le document « Le témoignage chrétien dans un monde multi-religieux : recommandations de conduite » puisse devenir une source d'inspiration pour la proclamation de l'Evangile en contexte multi-religieux.

Chers frères et sœurs, j’ai confiance que le Saint-Esprit, qui infuse dans l'Eglise, avec son souffle puissant, le courage de persévérer et aussi de rechercher de nouvelles méthodes d'évangélisation, puisse inaugurer une nouvelle étape dans les relations entre catholiques et évangéliques. Une étape qui permette de réaliser plus pleinement la volonté du Seigneur d’apporter l'Evangile jusqu'aux extrémités de la terre (cf. Ac 1,8). Je vous assure de ma prière pour cela, et je vous demande aussi de prier pour moi et pour mon ministère. Merci.

© Traduction de Zenit, Anita Bourdin

( 7 novembre 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/nouvelle-etape-dans-les-relations-entre-ca…

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 11 Avr - 05:20 (2015); édité 2 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Avr - 05:17 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE SECRETAIRE DE L'ALLIANCE EVANGELIQUE MONDIALE RENCONTRE LE PAPE : IL ENTREVOIT UNE “NOUVELLE ERE DANS LES RELATIONS ENTRE EVANGELIQUES ET CATHOLIQUES ROMAINS ” Répondre en citant

LE SECRETAIRE DE L'ALLIANCE EVANGELIQUE MONDIALE RENCONTRE LE PAPE : IL ENTREVOIT UNE “NOUVELLE ERE DANS LES RELATIONS ENTRE EVANGELIQUES ET CATHOLIQUES ROMAINS ”

New York, NY – 6 novembre 2014

Une délégation de l'Alliance évangélique mondiale (AEM) a rencontré le Pape François et des représentants du Conseil Pontifical pour la Promotion de l'Unité Chrétienne (CPUC) aujourd'hui pour parler des éventuels domaines de collaboration concernant à la fois la communauté évangélique et l'Eglise catholique romaine. Dans son discours, Dr Geoff Tunnicliffe, secrétaire général de l'AEM, a souligné les étapes nécessaires pour conduire les deux Eglises mondiales vers une “nouvelle ère dans les relations entre les évangéliques et l'Eglise catholique romaine.”

“Nous reconnaissons les différences qui existent entre nos traditions, mais nous affirmons également que nous avons partagé des tâches communes dans le passé et prions que nous puissions construire sur celles-ci”, a déclaré Geoff Tunnicliffe en ouverture à son discours. “Les évangéliques sont un groupe très varié qui inclut des personnes et des Eglises de traditions pentecôtistes, réformées, baptistes et libres. Nous partageons une foi commune en notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ et un désir de servir le Royaume de Dieu, nous avons à cœur d'encourager le renouveau et la transformation spirituelle individuelle et la passion de faire connaître Jésus à travers le monde. Alors que nous cherchons à obéir à Christ, nous voyons ce temps comme une nouvelle ère dans les relations entre évangéliques et catholiques romains.”

Geoff Tunnicliffe a mis en avant le fait qu'au sein de l'AEM, de ses 7 Alliances régionales et ses 129 Alliances nationales évangéliques, il y a beaucoup de pays dans lesquels les croyants des deux communautés travaillent ensemble.

“Il est important que le monde sache qu'il y a de nombreux partenariats existants entre les catholiques et les évangéliques et qui se vivent dans une collaboration à grande échelle pour répondre à des problèmes sociaux tragiques,” a-t-il dit. “Par exemple, nous savons que dans de nombreuses villes à travers le monde, les évangéliques et les catholiques romains collaborent pour parer à la traite des personnes, pendant qu'en même temps des écoles et activistes évangéliques et catholiques ont commencé à collaborer pour analyser et répondre au terrible problème de la persécution religieuse.”

Lors de cette rencontre, l'AEM a proposé le Cradle of Christianity Fund (1), le désarmement nucléaire et la lutte contre l'extrême pauvreté comme des domaines spécifiques de collaboration possible entre l'AEM et ses partenaires, et les différents bureaux du Vatican.

Alors qu'il y a un potentiel important d'accroître la coopération à un niveau global, il faut aussi reconnaître qu'il y a des différences théologiques entre les deux mouvements qui ont été un obstacle à la collaboration, même dans des domaines d'intérêts communs.

Geoff Tunnicliffe a donc aussi suggéré que la discussion à propos des similitudes et différences théologiques fasse partie de la nouvelle approche.

“Une nouvelle ère de collaboration entre évangéliques et catholiques romains serait un témoignage pour les personnes en recherche. Par conséquent, nous proposons que cette étape soit accompagnée par un nouveau niveau de discussion publique à propos de nos croyances fondamentales, en s'interrogeant sur les points d'accord et de divergence entre évangéliques et catholiques,” a dit Geoff Tunnicliffe.

“Les niveaux plus profonds d'amour commun pour les prochains devraient être accompagnés par des niveaux plus élevés de discussions théologiques fondamentales et éthiques entre les catholiques romains et les évangéliques. Ceci aurait une valeur instructive pour nos propres membres d'Eglises ; cela offrirait des réponses à ceux qui s'intéressent à la foi chrétienne, dont l'intérêt et les questions peuvent être éveillées par notre partage d'amour avec nos voisins ; et cela donnerait de saines habitudes pour les discussions inter-religieuses.” a-t-il déclaré.

L'AEM et son partenaire First Step Forum ont également décernés au Pape François le prix Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom pour son engagement infatigable à construire un monde pacifié et réconcilié.

En plus de rencontrer le Pape François, la délégation de l'AEM rencontre d'autres représentants catholiques pour discuter de sujets comme la liberté religieuse, la consolidation de la paix, la famille, et l'Islam. La série de rencontres fait suite à une précédente rencontre privée entre Geoff Tunnicliffe et plusieurs autres représentants de l'AEM avec le Pape en juin, alors que la conversation se concentrait sur la construction d'une relation personnelle.

(1) Le Cradle of Christianity Found est un Fonds qui vient en aide aux chrétiens et autres ethnies et religions au Moyen Orient. Leur objectif est d'apporter à tous un foyer où vivre et exercer librement la foi de chacun, sans crainte.

Traduction par David Combernous

Le communiqué officiel du Vatican, peut être trouvé ici : http://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/it/bollettino/pubblico/2014/11/06/0823/01747.html

Le communiqué sur le site de l'AEM (en français): http://worldea.org/news/4489

Note du Réseau évangélique suisse :
Cette rencontre suscite déjà de nombreuses réactions, parfois positives, parfois aussi interrogatives. Certains soulignent par exemple que les deux communiqués se réfèrent à une compréhension différente de l'unité (fondée sur le sacrement du baptême pour les catholiques, sur une relation personnelle et réconciliée à Christ pour les évangéliques). S'il y a effectivement encore bien des sujets épineux à aborder dans la relation évangéliques-catholiques, une rencontre de ce niveau est une première réjouissante. Le recul de quelques années supplémentaires sera nécessaire pour évaluer s'il s'agit d'un tournant pour l'Eglise. À suivre… !

http://www.evangelique.ch/node/482

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 11 Avr - 05:38 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Avr - 05:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE COMMUNIQUE OFFICIEL DU VATICAN Répondre en citant

LE COMMUNIQUE OFFICIEL DU VATICAN

Testo in lingua inglese

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

"Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father" (Gal 1:3-4). With these words the Apostle Paul expresses our common faith and our common hope. I ask you to bring this greeting, and its proclamation that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour, to the members of your respective communities.

Whenever we put ourselves entirely and lovingly at the service of the Gospel, we become ever more fruitful branches of that vine which is Christ, "until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" (Eph 4:13). This truth is grounded in our Baptism, by which we share in the fruits of Christ’s death and resurrection. Baptism is God’s priceless gift which we have in common (cf. Gal 3:27). Thanks to this gift, we no longer live a purely earthly existence; we now live in the power of the Spirit.

The sacrament of Baptism reminds us of a fundamental and very comforting truth. The Lord always anticipates us with his love and his grace. He goes before our communities; he goes before all those who proclaim the Gospel of salvation and those who accept it, preparing every heart to welcome him. "Reading the Scriptures makes it clear that the Gospel is not merely about our personal relationship with God. Nor should our loving response to God be seen simply as an accumulation of small personal gestures to individuals in need… a series of acts aimed solely at easing our conscience. The Gospel is about the kingdom of God (cf. Lk 4:43); it is about loving God who reigns in our world" (Evangelii Gaudium, 180). The Kingdom of God always goes before us, just as the mystery of the Church’s unity always goes before us.

From the beginning, there have been divisions among Christians and sadly, even today, conflicts and rivalries exist between our communities. This weakens our ability to fulfill the Lord’s commandment to preach the Gospel to all peoples (cf. Mt 28:19-20). Our divisions mar the beauty of the seamless robe of Christ, yet they do not completely destroy the profound unity brought about by grace in all the baptized (cf. Unitatis Redintegratio, 13). The effectiveness of the Christian message would no doubt be greater were Christians to overcome their divisions, and together celebrate the sacraments, spread the word of God, and bear witness to charity.

It pleases me to know that in various countries Catholics and Evangelicals enjoy good relations and work together as brothers and sisters. The joint efforts of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and the Theological Commission of the World Evangelical Alliance have also opened up new horizons by clarifying misunderstandings and by showing the way to overcoming prejudices. It is my hope that these talks may further inspire our common witness and our efforts to evangelize: "If we really believe in the abundantly free working of the Holy Spirit, we can learn so much from one another! It is not just about being better informed about others, but rather about reaping what the Spirit has sown in them, which is also meant to be a gift for us" (Evangelii Gaudium, 246). I am confident that the document, Christian Witness in a Multi-Religious World: Recommendations for Conduct can prove helpful for the preaching of the Gospel in multi-religious contexts.

Dear brothers and sisters, I trust that the Holy Spirit, who inspires the Church to persevere in seeking new methods of evangelization, will usher in a new era of relations between Catholics and Evangelicals, so that the Lord’s will that the Gospel be brought to the ends of the earth (cf. Acts 1:8) may be more fully realized. With this prayer, I ask you to pray for me and for my ministry. Thank you.

[01747-02.01] [Original text: English]

[B0823-XX.02]

http://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/it/bollettino/pubblico/2014/11/06/0823/01747.html#Testo%20in%20lingua%20inglese

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Avr - 06:34 (2015)    Sujet du message: CHARISMATIC MINISTER CALLS FOR A CHARISMATIC REFORMATION Répondre en citant

CHARISMATIC MINISTER CALLS FOR A CHARISMATIC REFORMATION

“The Catholic and Charismatic Renewal is the hope of the Church,” exclaims Anglican Episcopal Bishop Tony Palmer, before a group of cheering followers at the Kenneth Copeland Ministries.
http://standupforthetruth.com/2014/02/pope-to-copeland-catholics-and-charis…

-----

Contact: Rev. Mel C. Montgomery, 417-438-1695; www.brothermel.org  

JOPLIN,  Mo., April 14, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Although the Charismatic/Pentecostal Movement has swept the world for more than a century, bringing salvation, healing, and spiritual empowerment to hundreds of millions of people, it has also been hampered by extreme teachings, setbacks, scandals, and spectacular downfalls. For at least thirty years, national Charismatic leaders have called on believers to pray for a massive revival that will revive us and cure these ills.

Rev. Mel C. Montgomery declares, "If thirty years of prayer haven't worked, then for Heaven's sake stop praying and start changing!"

Mel Montgomery teaches that what is needed is a reformation of the Charismatic Movement. As he often states, "We need to move from feelings to facts. We must identify and separate ourselves from extreme teachings and the mindset that allows these teachings to flourish."

The first logical step to take in a Charismatic Reformation is to identify which Charismatic teachings are biblical and which are not. Rev. Montgomery has identified seven objective points of reference to use in judging teachings. He lists and explains these principles or "Laws" in his meetings and in his book, "The Seven Laws of Balance: How to Judge Teachings and Ignite a Charismatic Reformation."

In this book, Mel Montgomery—a Spirit-filled minister sets before fellow Charismatics seven laws to use in judging Charismatic teachings, revelations, and practices. Dr. Charles Goodwin—a respected, Conservative, Evangelical, Spirit-filled professor of New Testament Greek provides theological explanations and commentary. Then Rev. Montgomery and Dr. Goodwin test several common Charismatic teachings such as: the "God Kind of Faith" and the "Spiritual Death and Sufferings of Christ." Once readers see how glaringly unbiblical some teachings actually are, the reason we need a Charismatic Reformation becomes clear.

"In 1517, believers began to throw off the shackles of religious traditions and unbiblical teachings. Now, nearly 500 years later, it is time for us Charismatics to throw off ours." -- Mel Montgomery.

Mel Montgomery has ministered part-time or full-time for more than thirty years. He is the author of two books, "The Genuine Flow: How the Faith Giants Flowed in the Spirit and How You Can Too," and "The Seven Laws of Balance." For more information about Mel's books and his ministry focus on Charismatic Reformation, please visit his website, www.brothermel.org. Rev. Montgomery's website has been accessed over eight million times by people in more than one hundred and sixty countries.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/1458375876.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Mai - 14:38 (2015)    Sujet du message: POPE MEETS WITH EVANGELICAL PASTORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD / POPE FRANCIS MEETS WITH PENTECOSTAL PASTORS Répondre en citant

POPE MEETS WITH EVANGELICAL PASTORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

Pastor who led group is Giovanni Traettino, whose community was visited by the Pope last year

Vatican City State, May 08, 2015 (ZENIT.org) Staff Reporter

Pope Francis met today with a group of Pentecostal pastors from around the world.

According to a statement released by the Holy See Press Office, the Holy Father met with the group in a meeting that was private, very cordial, and was characterized by “a spirit of prayer for unity.”

The communiqué noted that the meeting gathered some 100 pastors from around the world. Pastor Giovanni Traettino, whose community in the Italian city of Caserta was visited last year by Pope Francis, led the group.

Cardinal Kurt Koch, the President of Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, accompanied Pope Francis at the encounter. (D.C.L.)

(May 08, 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/pope-meets-with-evangelical-pastors-from-a…

POPE FRANCIS MEETS WITH PENTECOSTAL PASTORS

Pope Francis on Thursday met with a group of Pentecostal pastors from around the world. - OSS_ROM

08/05/2015 13:04

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Thursday afternoon met with a group of Pentecostal pastors in the “Auletta”, a meeting room adjoining the Paul VI Audience Hall.

A statement released by the Holy See Press Office said the meeting was private, and involved around 100 pastors from around the world. The group was led by Pastor Giovanni Traettino, whose community in the Italian city of Caserta was visited last year by Pope Francis.

The statement said the meeting was “very cordial” and characterized by a “spirit of prayer for unity.”

Pope Francis was accompanied by Cardinal Kurt Koch, the President of Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Mai - 15:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: DISCOURS DU SAINT-PÈRE FRANCIS EN COMITÉ MIXTE DE LA CONFERENCE DES EGLISES EUROPEENNES (CEC) Répondre en citant

DISCOURS DU SAINT-PÈRE FRANCIS EN COMITÉ MIXTE DE LA CONFERENCE DES EGLISES EUROPEENNES (CEC)

Traduction Google
Article italien
http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/it/speeches/2015/may/documents/papa-…

Jeudi 7 mai 2015

[ Multimédia ]

Chers frères et sœurs,

Je donne ma cordiale bienvenue à vous et vous remercie de votre visite. Je remercie en particulier le cardinal Peter Erdö et le révérend Christopher Hill pour leurs aimables paroles.

Le Comité que vous composez maintenant est conçu pour accompagner le cheminement œcuménique en Europe, où la plupart des divisions qui existent encore entre les chrétiens ont commencé. Pendant longtemps, les chrétiens de ce continent se battent les uns contre les autres. Aujourd'hui, Dieu merci, la situation est très différente. Le mouvement œcuménique a permis aux Églises et communautés ecclésiales en Europe à faire de grands progrès sur la voie de la réconciliation et de la paix. Les récentes assemblées européennes œcuméniques et Charte œcuménique , rédigés à Strasbourg en 2001, sont des facteurs de la coopération fructueuse entre la Conférence des Eglises européennes et le Conseil des Conférences épiscopales européennes. Ces initiatives sont une source de grande espérance pour surmonter les divisions, tout en étant conscient de combien de temps la route vers la pleine communion visible entre tous les croyants dans le Christ. En réalité, cependant, le chemin, avec toutes ses difficultés, est déjà une partie intégrante du processus de réconciliation et de communion que le Seigneur nous demande et nous fait faire, tant qu'il a vécu dans la charité et la vérité.

Le décret conciliaire sur l'œcuménisme UR stipule que la division entre les chrétiens "dommages la sainte cause de la prédication de l'Evangile à toute créature" (n. 1). Ceci est évident, par exemple, lorsque les Eglises et communautés ecclésiales en Europe ont des vues différentes sur anthropologique importante ou éthique. Par conséquent, je l'espère ne pas manquer des occasions fructueuses et de réflexion commune à la lumière de l'Ecriture Sainte et la tradition partagée. Regarder ensemble vers le Seigneur Jésus-Christ, que «la révélation du mystère du Père et de son amour, manifeste pleinement l'homme à lui-même l'homme et fait de sa vocation" (Conc. Concile œcuménique Vatican II. Vat. II, Const. Passées. Gaudium et Spes , 22), nous pouvons trouver des réponses communes aux questions que la société contemporaine pose à nous, chrétiens. Plus nous sommes au Christ, plus nous sommes unis entre nous.

Aujourd'hui, les Eglises et les communautés ecclésiales en Europe sont confrontées à de nouveaux défis et décisive, qui peut répondre efficacement seulement parler d'une seule voix. Je pense, par exemple, le défi posé par une législation qui, au nom d'un principe de tolérance mal interprété, finissent par empêcher les citoyens d'exprimer librement et dans une pratique légitime et pacifique de leurs croyances religieuses. En outre, à l'attitude avec laquelle l'Europe semble répondre à la migration dramatique et souvent tragique de milliers de personnes fuyant la guerre, la persécution et la pauvreté, les Eglises et les communautés ecclésiales en Europe ont le devoir de travailler ensemble pour promouvoir la solidarité et de l'hospitalité. Les chrétiens d'Europe sont appelés à intercéder par la prière et à travailler activement pour apporter le dialogue et la paix dans les conflits.

En renouvelant ma gratitude pour votre service à l'Eglise, je invoque sur ce la bénédiction constante du Seigneur. S'il vous plaît ne pas oublier de prier pour moi. Merci.

http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/it/speeches/2015/may/documents/papa-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Mai - 13:07 (2015)    Sujet du message: 'LIQUID AT THE SHORE' SUMMER KICK-OFF EVENT ON MAY 31 TO INCLUDE ONE OF THE LARGEST CHURCH SERVICES IN NEW JERSEY Répondre en citant

'LIQUID AT THE SHORE' SUMMER KICK-OFF EVENT ON MAY 31 TO INCLUDE ONE OF THE LARGEST CHURCH SERVICES IN NEW JERSEY

Liquid Church Invites Thousands of New Jersey Families to the Beach

Contact: Kenny Jahng, 973-500-8356, kenny@liquidchurch.com; Lauren Bercarich, 908-389-6153, laurenb@liquidchurch.com; both with Liquid Church

MORRISTOWN, N.J., May 21, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Liquid Church, one of New Jersey's fastest growing Christian churches, is cancelling all 11 of its services statewide on May 31st in order to host New Jersey families at the beach for one of the largest Sunday Services in the state. Dubbed "Liquid at the Shore," the full day event in Ocean Grove, NJ includes a service at The Great Auditorium with live music and an inspiring message, followed by an After-Party along Ocean Pathway and Liquid's first-ever beach baptisms.

Liquid at the Shore is free and everyone in New Jersey is welcome, but registration is required via lqd.ch/shore. Thousands from Liquid's campuses in Morristown, Mountainside, New Brunswick and Nutley are expected to attend this historic service.

"Liquid at the Shore is an open-invitation event. After this winter, we simply think everyone in New Jersey deserves a refreshing day at the beach to kick-off summer," said Tim Lucas, lead pastor and founder of Liquid Church. "In our 8 year history we've hosted services in movie theaters, hotels, schools and we've even rebirthed a 191-year-old church in Mountainside, NJ, but this is our first service at the Jersey Shore."

One of Liquid's core values is that "Church is Fun," which is why a number of surprises are planned for the day, included an appearance by Justin Flom. Currently starring in the SyFy show Wizard Wars and a regular on the Ellen Degeneres Show, Justin will be one highlight of the After-Party.

The day will be capped-off as hundreds take the plunge in the Atlantic Ocean to be baptized. A schedule of the day's events may be found online.

ABOUT LIQUID CHURCH:

Liquid Church is one of New Jersey's fastest-growing Christian churches. Officially launched in 2007 by Lead Pastor Tim Lucas, the church's vision is to "take church to the people," with campuses in Morristown, Mountainside, New Brunswick, and Nutley. Each week, more than 3,500 people experience Liquid Church's worship services in New Jersey and around the globe through Church Online. As part of its global outreach, Liquid provides clean drinking water to the poorest of the poor, with dozens of completed wells in several countries including El Salvador and Nicaragua. Liquid Church's innovative approaches to outreach and ministry have been spotlighted by CNN and The New York Times. www.LiquidChurch.com.

Pressroom with FAQ, B-Roll, SOT, images and more:
www.liquidchurch.com/media-liquid-at-the-shore

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/5114976094.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Mai - 01:54 (2015)    Sujet du message: WCC MEMBER CHURCHES IN MAY 25 2015- EGLISES MEMBRES DU CONSEIL MONDIAL DES EGLISES AU 25 MAI 2015 Répondre en citant

WCC MEMBER CHURCHES IN MAY 25 2015- EGLISES MEMBRES DU CONSEIL MONDIAL DES EGLISES AU 25 MAI 2015

Updates - Mise à jour

All under the Jesuits/Vatican control but the muslims ones are not in the list. They hide the truth from us. - Toutes sous le contrôle des Jésuites et du Vatican mais celle des musulmans ne sont pas dans la liste. Ils nous cachent la vérité.

A worldwide fellowship of churches seeking unity, a common witness and Christian service
You are here: Home / Member churches

Tapestry with churches of various traditions and regions, and the prayer of Jesus “that all may be one”.
Designed by Einar Forseth for the Ecumenical Centre, Geneva, and woven in Aubusson, France.

The WCC is a fellowship of 345 member churches who together represent more than half a billion Christians around the world.
WCC member churches can be found in all regions of the world and include most of the world's Orthodox churches (Eastern and Oriental), as well as African Instituted, Anglican, Assyrian, Baptist, Evangelical, Lutheran, Mennonite, Methodist, Moravian, Old-Catholic, Pentecostal, Reformed, United/Uniting and Free/Independent churches, Disciples of Christ and Friends (Quakers).

Alphabetical list:
Title
African Christian Church & Schools
African Church of the Holy Spirit
African Inland Church of South Sudan and Sudan
African Israel Nineveh Church
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
African Protestant Church
American Baptist Churches in the USA
Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand, and Polynesia
Anglican Church in Japan
Anglican Church of Australia
Anglican Church of Burundi
Anglican Church of Canada
Anglican Church of Kenya
Anglican Church of Korea
Anglican Church of South America
Anglican Church of Southern Africa
Anglican Church of Tanzania
Armenian Apostolic Church (Holy See of Cilicia)
Armenian Apostolic Church (Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin)
Association of Baptist Churches in Rwanda
Association of Evangelical Reformed Churches of Burkina Faso
Association The Church of God
Bangladesh Baptist Church Sangha
Baptist Association of El Salvador
Baptist Convention of Haiti
Baptist Convention of Nicaragua
Baptist Union of Denmark
Baptist Union of Great Britain
Baptist Union of Hungary
Baptist Union of New Zealand
Batak Christian Community Church
Bengal-Orissa-Bihar Baptist Convention
Bolivian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Canadian Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
Catholic Diocese of the Old-Catholics in Germany
China Christian Council
Christian Biblical Church
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Canada
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the United States