LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

DICTATURE ISLAMO/FASCISTE MONDIALE - 4E REICH (PARTIE 2) - P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5119, 120, 121  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> TERREUR SUR LA TERRE/TERROR ON EARTH -> DICTATURE ISLAMO/FASCISTE MONDIALE 4e REICH - (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 20:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: fr 21 06 2012 01 - LES ATTAQUES CONTRE ISRAËL CONTINUENT Répondre en citant

fr 21 06 2012 01 - LES ATTAQUES CONTRE ISRAËL CONTINUENT

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpEArrLVGjg

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 20:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 16:35 (2012)    Sujet du message: SYRIA SHELLING 6-21 Répondre en citant

WAR

SYRIA SHELLING 6-21 (LIVE - HOMS)

Created 1day ago on propheticseer

VIDEO : http://www.livestream.com/propheticseer/video?clipId=pla_16e1de22-10f7-4fae…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 18:35 (2012)    Sujet du message: PAPAL ADDRESS TO AID GROUPS FOR EASTERN CHURCHES Répondre en citant

WAR - THE SIGNAL OF THE VATICAN FOR THE TAKE OVER OF SYRIA

PAPAL ADDRESS TO AID GROUPS FOR EASTERN CHURCHES

"Every effort should be made, including by the international community, to bring Syria out of the present situation of violence and crisis"

VATICAN CITY, JUNE 21, 2012 (Zenit.org).- Here is a Vatican translation of Benedict XVI's address today to members of the Committee of Aid Agencies for Eastern Churches (ROACO).

Dear Cardinals, Your Beatitudes,
Venerable Brother Bishops and Priests,
Dear Members and friends of ROACO,

I am very happy to welcome and greet you in this regular gathering. I extend greetings to the Cardinal Prefect of the Congregation for Eastern Churches and President of ROACO and I thank him for the kind words that he addressed to me. I also thank the Archbishop Secretary, the Under-Secretary, the other officials and all those present. I renew my gratitude to the institutions represented here, to the Churches from Europe and America that support them and to the many benefactors.

I assure you of my prayers to the Lord, in the consoling certainty that he "loves a cheerful giver" (2 Cor 9:7).

Above all it is my hope that you will persevere in "that movement of charity which, by Papal mandate, the Congregation oversees, so that the Holy Land and other Eastern regions may receive material and spiritual support in an ordered and just way so as to meet the demands of their ordinary ecclesial life and other special needs" (Address to the Congregation for Eastern Churches, 9 June 2007). In these words I expressed myself five years ago while visiting the Dicastery for Eastern Churches and I now wish to reiterate firmly that same exhortation so as to underline the urgent needs of the present moment.

The present economic and social situation, all the more sensitive on account of its global dimensions, continues to create problems in economically developed areas of the world, and, more seriously, spills over into less affluent regions, seriously compromising their present and their future. The East, the motherland of ancient Christian traditions, is especially affected by this process, which engenders uncertainty and instability that also has an impact on the Church and in the ECUMENICAL and INTERRELIGIOUS FIELDS. These factors tend to reopen the endemic wounds of history and they have a damaging effect on DIALOGUE and PEACEFUL COHABITATION AMONG PEOPLES. They also weaken authentic respect for human rights, especially the right to personal and community religious freedom. This right should be guaranteed in its public profession, not only in terms of worship, but also in relation to the pastoral, educational, charitable and social activities that are indispensable for its effective exercise. = Does he knows human rights are under islamic Sharia laws? YES, he knows but he will not tell you! - Maria

The representatives of the Holy Land, including the Apostolic Delegate Archbishop Antonio Franco, the Vicar of the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem and Father Custodian, all regular participants in ROACO, are joined this year by the two Major Archbishops, His Beatitude Cardinal George Alencherry of the SyroMalabar Church of India and His Beatitude Sviatoslav Shevchuk of the Greek Catholic Church of Ukraine. Also present are the Apostolic Nuncio to Syria, Archbishop Mario Zenari, and the Bishop President of Caritas Syria. This gives me the opportunity to open up the gaze of the Church of Rome to the universal dimension that is so deeply rooted and constitutes one of the essential marks of the mystery of the Church. It also gives me the opportunity to reaffirm my closeness to the sufferings of our brothers and sisters in Syria, especially innocent children and the defenceless. = Yeah, sure, they're the ones who gives order to kill christians and resistants - Maria

May our prayer, our commitment and our active brotherhood in Christ, as an oil of consolation, help them not to lose sight of the light of hope in this moment of darkness, and obtain from God wisdom of heart for all in positions of responsibility so that bloodshed and violence, that only bring pain and death, may cease and give way to RECONCILIATION, HARMONY and PEACE. Every effort should be made, including by the international community, to bring Syria out of the present situation of violence and crisis, which has already lasted a long time and risks becoming a wider conflict that would have highly negative consequences for the country and the whole region. I also issue an urgent and heartfelt appeal, in view of the extreme need of the population, that the necessary humanitarian assistance be guaranteed, and extended to the many persons who have been forced to leave their homes, some of them becoming refugees in neighbouring countries. The precious gift of human life must always be defended.

Dear friends of ROACO, the Year of Faith, which I have instituted to mark the fiftieth anniversary of the inauguration of the Second Vatican Ecumenical Council, will offer fruitful suggestions to Aid to the Eastern Churches, that are a providential witness to what we read in the Word of God: that faith without works withers and dies (cf. Jas 2:17). May you always be eloquent signs of the charity that flows from the heart of Christ and presents the Church to the world in her true mission and identity by placing her at the service of God who is Love. Today in the Latin Rite we celebrate Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, whom I ask to sustain our thanksgiving to the Holy Spirit and to pray with us so that the Lord may also raise up in our days exemplary agents of charity towards others. May the intercession of the Most Holy Mother of God always accompany the Eastern Churches in their homeland and in the diaspora, bringing them encouragement and hope for a renewed service to the Gospel. May she also watch over the coming journey which – God willing – I will make to Lebanon for the solemn closing of the Special Assembly for the Middle East of the Synod of Bishops. I look forward to offering the Lebanese Church and Nation my paternal and fraternal embrace. In the meantime I am pleased to impart to your Organizations, to all present, to your dear ones, and to the communities entrusted to your care, my affectionate Apostolic Blessing.

http://www.zenit.org/article-35053?l=english

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Juin - 01:48 (2012)    Sujet du message: FULLERTON POLICE THREATENS ME AGAIN Répondre en citant

FULLERTON POLICE THREATENS ME AGAIN

I got a call from a AAA driver Fullertom police pulled over a diver and told him they are coming for me I still work for orange county towing I they dont harass our trucks

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGHwrEEuLko

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Juin - 17:12 (2012)    Sujet du message: AHMADINEJAD CALLS FOR 'NEW WORLD ORDER' Répondre en citant

RUMOR OF NUCLEAR WAR

AHMADINEJAD CALLS FOR 'NEW WORLD ORDER'

A signal?

DESTROYER RISING FROM NUCLEAR EVENT

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eIQfuqspAE&feature=plcp

Iranian president says Islamic Republic has right to develop NUCLEAR ENERGY; claims new world should be based on 'COMPASSION, JUSTICE FOR ALL'

Associated Press

P{margin:0;} UL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 16; padding-right:0;} OL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 32; padding-right:0;} H3.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;margin-top:0px;} P.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;}

06.22.12, 19:22 / Israel News Iran's president defended his nation's right to develop nuclear energy during a visit to Brazil.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Thursday press conference came two days after nuclear talks with world powers in Moscow ended without progress. He spoke to journalists on the sidelines of the UN conference on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT being held this week in Rio de Janeiro.

In order to tackle the social and economic inequalities and the injustice currently undermining human dignity world-wide, there is a great need for a "NEW WORLD ORDER," he said through a Portuguese-speaking translator.

"This order would be based on compassion and justice, and in it, all humanity would be respected," he said, pointing out that in the world today, a small minority has the power to make decisions, without consideration for the needs of the majority.

A sign of the injustice in the current world order, he said, is the nuclear proliferation question.

"The countries that have nuclear arms today, and that at certain moments used those arms, today through threats are telling other countries they cannot have these weapons," he said. "We believe that nuclear energy, along with other forms of energy, should be accessible to all nations and is the right of all nations. But nowadays, it is monopolized by a few."

In the talks between Tehran and six world powers that ended Tuesday, the permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany argued that Iran should stop enriching uranium to the point where it is steps away from being usable in nuclear warheads. Iranian leaders during the talks said the country is not pursuing nuclear weapons, and that the uranium is only meant for medical uses and to make reactor fuel.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4246015,00.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juin - 17:37 (2012)    Sujet du message: NATO SLAMS SYRIA OVER JET ATTACK, TURKEY RATTLES SABRES/L'OTAN CONDAMNE L'ATTITUDE DE LA SYRIE ET SOUTIENT LA TURQUIE Répondre en citant

PREPARATION FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS - PRÉPARATION POUR LA DESTRUCTION DE DAMACUS

NATO SLAMS SYRIA OVER JET ATTACK, TURKEY RATTLES SABRES

NATO has held an emergency closed door meeting at Turkey's request, after one its fighter jets was shot down by Syria. The alliance has condemned Damascus' actions... but fell short of calling it an attack on the whole bloc. RT's Tesa Arcilla reports.

Turkey claims its downed jet was unarmed, and was on a training flight, testing the country's radars. But the head of an independent Syrian media outlet, says Ankara could have been spying on Damascus

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZJjatAV6U&feature=g-all-u

L'OTAN CONDAMNE L'ATTITUDE DE LA SYRIE ET SOUTIENT LA TURQUIE

2 avions ont été abattus, à un jour d'intervalle

L'Alliance atlantique a tenu une réunion ce matin à Bruxelles à la demande d'Ankara concernant l'incident de vendredi dernier où un avion militaire turc a été abattu par le régime syrien.

Pour le secrétaire général de l'Otan, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, "l'Alliance considère cet acte comme un acte inacceptable et nous le condamnons fermement. Il s'agit d'un autre exemple du mépris des autorités syriennes à l'égard des règles internationales de paix, de sécurité et de la vie humaine".

"L'Otan est aux côtés de la Turquie dans un esprit de solidarité". Anders Fogh Rasmussen a cependant précisé que l'article 5 du traité de l'Atlantique-Nord n'a pas été invoqué lors de la réunion. Cet article organise la solidarité entre ces Etats membres en cas d'agression et autorise au besoin l'emploi de la force armée.

Le secrétaire général de l'Alliance atlantique a également prévenu qu'il y aurait des consultations en cas de nouvel incident et que l'Otan sera attentif aux développements futurs de la situation notamment aux frontières entre la Syrie et la Turquie.

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCCCS9Da4Q

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juin - 21:45 (2012)    Sujet du message: UN AVION TURC ABATTU PAR L'ARMÉE SYRIENNE. QUID DES MILLIERS DE SYRIENS ABATTUS PAR LES FORCES PRO-TURQUES ? Répondre en citant

UN AVION TURC ABATTU PAR L'ARMÉE SYRIENNE. QUID DES MILLIERS DE SYRIENS ABATTUS PAR LES FORCES PRO-TURQUES ?

mardi 26 juin 2012

Ce vendredi 22 juin à 11h58 précises, un avion de type F4 Phantom parti de la base aérienne d'Erhaç à Malatya (Est de la Turquie) a disparu en Méditerranée, au large des côtes syriennes.

Il aurait été abattu par la défense anti-aérienne syrienne au moment où celui-ci aurait franchi son espace aérien d'au moins un kilomètre.

La version syrienne des faits n'est pas dénuée de sens puisque l'épave de l'avion se trouve actuellement dans les eaux territoriales syriennes.

Autre détail important : l'avion de reconnaissance (et donc non équipé de missiles) aurait été abattu après qu'il ait disparu des écrans radars turcs. L'avion a probablement disparu parce qu'il aurait violé l'espace aérien syrien.

Par ailleurs, l'endroit où l'avion de reconnaissance turc a été abattu se situe aux confins de la frontière turque, dans les eaux qui font face à la ville turque de Samandag mais qui se situent à une jetée de pierre du village côtier syrien de Ras El Bassit.

D'autant que les pêcheurs et certains riverains de Samandag (ville turque majoritairement arabophone) disent avoir entendu trois déflagrations en provenance de la frontière.

Ces témoins « auditifs » ont d'abord pensé qu'il s'agissait de tirs entre soldats et rebelles syriens. Ce n'est qu'après avoir aperçu un zodiac des garde-côtes turcs et deux frégates en provenance de la base navale d'Iskenderun que les habitants de Samandag ont pensé à un « naufrage ».

De retour du sommet de Rio+20 au Brésil, le Premier ministre Recep Tayyip Erdogan a convoqué vendredi soir, une réunion d'urgence dont le sujet principal devait être le « terrorisme séparatiste » et l'attaque menée par le PKK à Daglica dans la zone montagneuse de Hakkari.

Selon la chaîne turque NTV, l'état-major turc n'aurait pas soufflé mot sur les pertes humaines essuyées par son armée. Ainsi, pendant 2h10 minutes, le seul sujet de discussion aurait été la disparition du F4 et la responsabilité syrienne dans cette perte.

Dans un communiqué de presse très laconique émis à l'issue de la réunion de crise, le premier ministre Erdogan a confirmé que l'avion a été abattu par la défense syrienne. Il a par ailleurs annoncé que les recherches de l'épave sont menées conjointement avec les autorités syriennes et que « la Turquie fera connaître sa position finale une fois que toute la lumière aura été faite sur cette incident. »

Aucune information n'a été communiquée concernant le sort des deux pilotes qui se trouvaient à bord de l'avion abattu.

Entretemps, la plupart des analystes interrogés par les chaînes satellitaires turques tiennent un discours plus que dangereux, se référant à tous les articles de la charte des Nations Unies et de l'OTAN qui permettraient de contourner le véto sino-russe pour intervenir militairement en Syrie, expliquant que le « crime » commis par la Syrie est très grave et relève du « casus belli ».

Ils démentent, par ailleurs, les allégations de soutien militaire de la part de la Turquie aux insurgés syriens.

Sur ce dernier point, l'administration Erdogan et ses panégyristes médiatiques sont peu convaincants.

Rappelons d'abord quelques faits avérés :

- les Frères musulmans syriens et l'Armée syrienne libre (ASL) sont les invités de marque du gouvernement turc et les principaux acteurs pro-turcs de l'opposition syrienne.

- l'ASL dispose de camps d'entraînement dans la province turque du Hatay, à quelques kilomètres de l'endroit où l'avion turc est tombé.

- certains camps de réfugiés syriens sont utilisés comme couverture pour les insurgés syriens. Durant l'été dernier, des opposants syriens ont été arrêtés en territoire turc par les services secrets de la MIT pour avoir dénoncé le détournement des camps de réfugiés à des fins militaires notamment par des groupes djihadistes.

- l'ASL lance des attaques en territoire syrien depuis ses bases turques en s'infiltrant vers les provinces de Lattaquié et d'Idlib via le Djebel Zawiya. L'ASL revendique des attentats depuis le territoire turc. Des milliers de soldats et de civils syriens ont été tués dans ces attentats.

- tous les militants maghrébins d'Al Qaida capturés par l'armée syrienne et passés aux aveux parlent de la piste Istanbul-Antakya dans leur itinéraire vers le djihad en Syrie. Il est impossible que ces militants traversent toute la Turquie de haut en bas, rencontrent des insurgés syriens agissant sous contrôle de l'armée turque et franchissent une zone frontalière militarisée sans que les autorités turques ne soient au courant.

- le New York Times (article d'Eric Schmitt) du 21 juin évoque des opérations secrètes de la CIA qui coordonnerait le trafic d'armes en provenance des pays du Golfe avec l'aide des Frères musulmans syriens.

Suite:
Sott

http://spread-the-truth777.blogspot.ca/2012/06/un-avion-turc-abattu-par-lar… 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 00:48 (2012)    Sujet du message: LETTER--RUSSIAN HIGHLY ENRICHED URANIUM Répondre en citant

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release
June 25, 2012

LETTER--RUSSIAN HIGHLY ENRICHED URANIUM

TEXT OF A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE

June 25, 2012

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to section 204(b) of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), 50 U.S.C. 1703(b), I hereby report that I have exercised my authority to declare a national emergency to deal with the threat posed to the United States by the risk of nuclear proliferation created by the accumulation in the Russian Federation of a large volume of weapons-usable fissile material.

In Executive Order 13159 of June 21, 2000, the President found that this same risk constituted an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and declared a national emergency to deal with that threat. The United States and the Russian Federation had entered into a series of agreements that provide for the conversion of highly enriched uranium (HEU) extracted from Russian nuclear weapons into low enriched uranium (LEU) for use in commercial nuclear reactors. There were concerns that payments due to the Russian Federation under these agreements may be subject to attachment, garnishment, or other judicial process, in the United States, which could put implementation of such agreements at risk. In Executive Order 13159, the President therefore ordered blocked all property and interests in property of the Government of the Russian Federation directly related to the implementation of the HEU Agreements so that it would be protected from the threat of attachment, garnishment, or other judicial process.

In the Executive Order I have issued today, I find that the risk of nuclear proliferation created by the accumulation in the Russian Federation of a large volume of weapons-usable fissile material continues to constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. I therefore declared a national emergency to address this threat and to continue the blocking of all property and interests in property of the Government of the Russian Federation directly related to the implementation of the HEU Agreements.

A major national security goal of the United States is to ensure that fissile material removed from Russian nuclear weapons pursuant to various arms control and disarmament agreements is dedicated to peaceful uses, subject to transparency measures, and protected from diversion to activities of proliferation concern. The United States and the Russian Federation entered into an international agreement in February 1993 to deal with these issues as they relate to the disposition of HEU extracted from Russian nuclear weapons (the "HEU Agreement"). The HEU Agreement provides for 500 metric tons of HEU to be converted to LEU over a 20-year period. This is the equivalent of 20,000 nuclear warheads.

Additional agreements were put in place to effectuate the HEU Agreement, including agreements and contracts on transparency, on the appointment of executive agents to assist in implementing the agreements, and on the disposition of LEU delivered to the United States (collectively, the "HEU Agreements"). Under the HEU Agreements, the Russian Federation extracts HEU metal from nuclear weapons. That HEU is oxidized and blended down to LEU in the Russian Federation. The resulting LEU is shipped to the United States for fabrication into fuel for commercial reactors.

The HEU Agreements provide for the Russian Federation to receive money and uranium hexafluoride in payment for each shipment of LEU converted from the Russian nuclear weapons. The money and uranium hexafluoride are transferred to the Russian Federation executive agent in the United States.

The executive branch and the Congress have previously recognized and continue to recognize the threat posed to the United States national security from the risk of nuclear proliferation created by the accumulation of weapons-usable fissile material in the Russian Federation. This threat is the basis for significant programs aimed at Cooperative Threat Reduction and at controlling excess fissile material. The HEU Agreements are essential tools to accomplish these overall national security goals. The Congress has repeatedly demonstrated support for these agreements.

Payments made to the Russian Federation pursuant to the HEU Agreements are integral to the operation of this key national security program. Uncertainty surrounding litigation and the possible attachment, garnishment, or other judicial process that could impede these payments could lead to a long term suspension of the HEU Agreements, which creates the risk of nuclear proliferation. This is an unacceptable threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.

Accordingly, I have concluded that all property and interests in property of the Government of the Russian Federation directly related to the implementation of the HEU Agreements should remain protected from the threat of attachment, garnishment, or other judicial process. I have, therefore, exercised my authority and issued an Executive Order that provides:

except to the extent provided in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to the order, or that were issued pursuant to Executive Order 13159 of June 21, 2000, all property and interests in property of the Government of the Russian Federation directly related to the implementation of the HEU Agreements that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States persons, including any foreign branch, are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in;

unless licensed or authorized pursuant to the order, any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is null and void with respect to any property or interest in property blocked pursuant to the order; and

that all heads of departments and agencies of the United States Government shall continue to take all appropriate measures within their authority to further the full implementation of the HEU Agreements.

The effect of this Executive Order is limited to property that is directly related to the implementation of the HEU Agreements. Such property will be clearly defined by the regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that will be issued pursuant to this Executive Order. I have delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the authority to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of the order. All agencies of the United States Government are directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of the order.

I am enclosing a copy of the Executive Order I have issued.

Sincerely,

BARACK OBAMA

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/06/25/letter-russian-highly-enriched-uranium

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 17:16 (2012)    Sujet du message: DON'T BE THE SHEEP ~ AMERICA "WAKE UP" Répondre en citant

DON'T BE THE SHEEP ~ AMERICA "WAKE UP"

Isaiah 53:7 ~ "He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth."

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 21:38 (2012)    Sujet du message: CANADA - QUÉBEC : LA CSDM PART À LA CHASSE AUX MAUVAIS PAYEURS Répondre en citant

CANADA - QUÉBEC : LA CSDM PART À LA CHASSE AUX MAUVAIS PAYEURS

Publié le 27 juin 2012 à 05h00 | Mis à jour à 08h59

La CSDM (dont on voit ici les bureaux) retourne plus de 10 ans en arrière pour recouvrer des dettes, notamment des frais de service de garde.

Photo Édouard Plante-Fréchette, La Presse =author%3APascale+Breton&sort=recent]Pascale Breton
La Presse

Confrontée à un déficit budgétaire chronique, la Commission scolaire de Montréal (CSDM) tente de recouvrer plus de 2 millions en factures impayées dans les services de garde de ses écoles.

Elle a même embauché une agence de recouvrement pour le remboursement de dettes qui datent d'aussi loin que 2001.

De nombreux parents ont ainsi reçu, au cours des derniers jours, une lettre laconique les informant qu'ils ont un «montant non acquitté de plus de 20$» inscrit à leur dossier.

Caroline Codsi, mère de deux enfants, a pris connaissance du contenu de la lettre avec stupéfaction.

«Nous avons mandaté une agence externe de recouvrement qui communiquera avec vous, afin d'effectuer le suivi serré qui s'impose dans les conditions actuelles», peut-on lire dans cette lettre signée par le directeur général, Gilles Petitclec, et dont La Presse a obtenu copie.
À l'instar de plusieurs parents, Mme Codsi a été choquée par cette façon d'agir qu'elle juge cavalière. «Mes enfants sont inscrits à l'école privée depuis quatre ans. C'était quoi, cette lettre? J'ai laissé un message au bureau du directeur général, parce qu'ils ne mentionnaient pas l'école, ni l'enfant concerné, ni l'année pour laquelle je devais de l'argent», affirme la mère de famille, dont les enfants ont fréquenté l'école Saint-Léon-de-Westmount.

Elle a finalement a appris qu'elle devait 50$ au service de garde de l'école. «Je n'en ai jamais été informée avant. Je n'ai jamais reçu de facture et, quatre ans plus tard, on m'informe qu'une agence de recouvrement va me contacter», dit-elle.

Elle est également surprise de constater que la CSDM retourne plus de 10 ans en arrière pour recouvrer des dettes. À ce sujet, le Code civil prévoit normalement un délai de prescription de trois ans, mais les comptes ne s'annulent pas pour autant, explique le responsable des communications à la CSDM, Alain Perron. «La situation est gérée au cas par cas.»

Compressions budgétaires

La commission scolaire veut récupérer pour 2 millions de comptes en souffrance, confirme-t-il. À ce jour, une somme de 250 000$ a été recouvrée.

«On est dans un contexte de compressions et de correctifs. On n'a pas eu le choix d'agir pour être cohérent avec ce qu'on fait au niveau de notre consolidation budgétaire», indique M. Perron.

Des arrangements peuvent être faits pour étaler les paiements, mais dans bien des cas, ce sont des familles nanties qui ont des comptes en souffrance, affirme-t-il.

«Si on en est rendu là, c'est qu'il y a eu beaucoup de démarches faites par le passé par les directions d'école. En fait, il y a des démarches chaque année», précise M. Perron.

Des erreurs peuvent toutefois se produire avec une démarche de cette envergure, ajoute-t-il. Si c'est le cas, la CSDM en informe l'agence de recouvrement pour arrêter le processus.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/regional/montreal/201206/26/01-4538534-la-csdm-part-a-la-chasse-aux-mauvais-payeurs.php

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 21:35 (2012)    Sujet du message: FIVE TYPES OF LOOTERS YOU MUST PREPARE FOR Répondre en citant

FIVE TYPES OF LOOTERS YOU MUST PREPARE FOR

Looters - Prepare For Them Now

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YTYv4WLScM

by Survival Diva on June 21, 2012

Welcome to this week’s Urban Survival Newsletter, sponsored by “Tactical Firearms Training Secrets,” the critically acclaimed book by David Morris, featuring Dustin Ellermann, winner of Season 3 of History Channel’s “Top Shot,” demonstrating skills throughout. You can buy the book or the Kindle edition on Amazon.com right now!

It’s Survival Diva again with some food for thought about societal collapse; what to expect and who to look out for. It’s an important part of the puzzle when you’re one of the few prepared to survive the coming onslaught. Some guesstimate preppers make up only 5% of the populace, but it’s my belief it’s closer to 3% at best, and more likely to be 1-2%. Many give lip service to prepping and claim to be prepared when the truth is they’re still in the “thinking” stage.

They haven’t advanced to in-the-trenches preparedness that many need to do to get prepared faster, where dinners out, budget-draining vacations, and designer anything are put on the back-burner until the storage shelves are full, water has been stored, and must-have preparedness goods are crowding sheds, basements, or in a pinch; closets and under the bed.

To come out on the other side of a wide-spread crisis in one piece, even when you’re prepared, takes getting into the head of the majority of the population who are NOT prepared. If you’re successful, you’ll face, head-on, the darker side of humanity most of us would rather pretend doesn’t exist.

Yesterday I was given a small example. When purchasing another 20 buckets for food storage, a Home Depot employee kindly offered to help me load them into the back of my SUV. Looking at the 200 pounds of sugar and another 200 pounds of flour crowding the back—I’m planning to use it for barter when the time comes—he asked; “What’s with all the buckets and the baking stuff?” This was my cue to wake up another person who’ll be sorely disappointed when meals on wheels doesn’t come to their aid in a wide-spread emergency. Besides, I knew I could safely talk to him without worry of him showing up at my doorstep if things go south. I live 90 miles away and I pay with cash for my preparedness goods and NEVER use rewards cards, where my personal purchases are tracked.

So I told him I write about prepping and I practice what I preach. Our discussion revealed he had attempted to start prepping, yet every time he stored the items in the basement, his teenagers helped themselves to his emergency stash. I asked if he had a shed that could be padlocked to keep his prepping goods intact, which he did. His answer, however, was disappointing: “My wife would kill me if I put the bikes outside to store preparedness goods.”

I left the parking lot shaking my head in sadness with the realization this man represents the majority of people, including many reading this very article. They may have that gut-wrenching intuition that things aren’t quite right, and they should be getting ready, but they have become entrenched with today’s norms and are over-consumers with the belief the government will step in if things get really bad. Like this man, many would-be preppers just haven’t marshaled their strength to lock horns with loved ones, even when it’s for their own good, nor can they stomach being labeled paranoid.

Get Into The Heads of Those to Watch For

In a collapse, not all looters are created equally. There will be varying degrees of how far a person is willing to go to survive. But even the best, most honest of people will be desperate for food and water. It’s a good idea to consider who might be approaching your doorstep before trouble shows.

Stan, the Family Man: He has loved ones that he desperately wants to protect. He ignored the hassle of preparedness. He even ignored FEMA’s suggestion of storing three days worth of emergency food and water. Money has been tight once his hours were cut since the economic slow-down. He’d thought about selling the jet skis and investing in storage food, but it was just too depressing. Now a wide-spread emergency has decimated grocer’s shelves in a matter of hours. Water is scarce and there are rumors of many in the area getting sick after drinking non-purified water from a nearby lake. The toilet won’t flush, sewage has backed up in the tub and there is no electric. Communications are down and he and his family are without hope. The first two days, he’d held out hope that help would arrive. But it hasn’t and his family is hungry and thirsty and frightened. Stan has always paid his dues, and would normally never think about stealing from others. But, that was then. He must do whatever it takes to provide for his family. The cooking smells coming from across the hallway of his apartment building has set a plan in motion. Survival has come down to them or him…

Toni, the Prisoner: When the lights went out, security at the prison was compromised. Most of the jail guards left for home at first sign of trouble. Now, the tables are turned and Toni and several other inmates have escaped. Toni and his group are on foot, but that doesn’t present a problem because their rural location offers plenty of opportunities. The farmers in the area have fruits and vegetables ripe for the picking. Several in the vicinity raise horses. Now that he and the other inmates broke out of prison, Toni considers himself lucky; the problem of food and transportation is solved…once he and the five other inmates have overtaken the family they’ve targeted.

Scorpion, the Gang Member: Scorpion, a member of a major gang is, mad at life and knows he’s entitled to survive because he’s young and strong. He’s willing to do whatever it takes without remorse. He and his homeboys have plenty of firepower and ammunition: the tools of their trade. They can’t wait to take what they need, just for the sheer sport of it. And it’s proven to be as easy as stealing candy from a baby. Several home invasions produced more than enough food, water and medical supplies. What didn’t interest them was grabbed and sold on the black market to desperate customers. The best part is they didn’t even have to leave the city. There’s more than enough to keep the gang well fed. Along the way, they’ve picked up an arsenal. Ammo is now so plentiful, it’s moved past need and has been sold for more than what gold and silver is fetching. The few police combating the looting and killing don’t have the manpower to take down his gang, and they’re on a rampage.

John, the Tactically Trained: For the past two days, John has had to watch his neighbors go into meltdown. They’re without food and water, as is John. One of his neighbors is a diabetic with no way to get insulin. They can’t call their doctor—cell and land line phones haven’t worked for days. Plus, the roads are in complete gridlock. The gas stations ran out of fuel within 24-hours of the crisis and many frantic motorists trying to flee ran out of gas, or experienced car problems, leaving their vehicles to clog the roadways.

John feels for his neighbor, but he has loved ones. They are his number one priority and he’s run out of time. John and several of his hunting buddies have decided it’s time to search for survival goods, taking their ATV’s. John’s military training now comes in handy. As leader of the group, he knows to head outside the suburb he lives for the boonies where it’s more likely there will be plentiful food and water and preparedness goods. They’ve agreed not to hurt anyone, so long as they’re allowed to take what they need. John knows what to look for: the sound of a generator or lights shining through windows. This is his signal a homeowner is prepared. During the day his group listens for the tell-tale sounds of a generator, a chainsaw, or a motorized vehicle, which isn’t hard to do now that the grid’s down. For days, things have been eerily silent. At night, John and his hunting buddies look for the tell-tale glow of lights reflecting from windows. In no time, they have what they need and will return to this rural goldmine on an as-need basis.

Brenda, the Naysayer: Brenda laughed when her co-worker, Sarah, shared her prepping plans. Now, the streets are over-run with desperate folks. The stores have been looted. Grocers, sporting good stores and gun shops were the first to get hit. But there have been plenty of TV’s, computers and high-ticket electronic items pilfered, even though they’re no good to anyone at present. The family car has an empty gas tank, but she’s in good health and so is the rest of her family. It’s just blind luck Brenda knows where Sarah lives, and the awesome part is she isn’t far—only a couple of miles away. Her family is into bicycling, so the problem of transportation is solved; They’ll just zip past the gridlock, baring looters, that is. The rest of Brenda’s plan lies with the knowledge that Sarah is kindhearted.

She’ll put Brenda and her family up until order is restored, which from the looks of things could be a long time. Brenda and her husband throw what little they have in their pantry (what they can handle weight-wise, anyway) into backpacks and pillowcases. Next, they clear out the medicine cabinet. They tried to use their ATM card for cash just yesterday, so they wouldn’t show up empty-handed—they’d never want to be seen as free-loaders—but the grid is hopelessly crashed, so no luck there, and all businesses are closed, including the banks. But Brenda doesn’t necessarily see that as a deal-breaker. She did everything she could, other than fill her pantry and get preparedness goods. And besides, Brenda has two adorable kids…how can Sarah say no?

Will You Be A Victim?

Desperate families, prison inmates, gang-bangers and freeloaders will be out there during a full-on collapse. The first thing you want to do is to get prepared so that you aren’t one of them. Next, how you handle desperate people and whether you come out on the other side alive has a lot to do with planning beforehand. Here are some pointers. Hopefully, you have some of your own to share by commenting below:

• The “Vacant Home” strategy: Many people plan on making their home look unoccupied in an attempt to protect themselves from looters. In grid down, you don’t necessarily want to have your home appear vacant. The average person won’t risk getting shot when they believe a home is occupied. It’s better to keep them guessing, and that also includes NOT telegraphing your preparedness.
  • You will be an instant target if you’re running a noisy a generator, or driving a vehicle, or using a chain saw when your area has drawn looters or worse. It sends a message: You’re prepared and you have goods they need! It’s best to forgo the obvious. Some generators are built to run quietly. Is yours? If not, when looters are in your area, use only tools that won’t draw as much attention like a tree-felling ax, and cease running a noisy generator until it’s safer to do so. Keep vehicles parked, and gas storage out of site. Some things that you can do are to add supplementary mufflers to your generator, build a sound dampening enclosure, build an underground sound dampening enclosure, and only run your generator during the noisiest parts of the day, if possible.
  • Don’t light up your home in grid-down! Now is a good time to fit your windows with black-out curtains. Even using a piece of material that’s secured—possibly with duct tape, so light doesn’t escape and alert people outside, will do. Whatever you do, test, test, and test again. Test your black-out provisions now when there is plenty of ambient light and test them again if the grid goes down on moonless nights.
  • Cooking odors will attract anyone with a growling stomach, including neighbors, looters and worse. Keep canned goods and MRE’s on hand for times when looting is rampant.
  • You must have the means to defend yourself. Guns and ammo may be the pivotal deciding factor between who comes out ahead: Toni the prisoner or Scorpion the gang banger, or you and your loved ones. It will be necessary in times of unruliness, when people are frantic to survive, to patrol your home, whether it happens to be in the boonies or in the city. This, often times, requires a trusted group. It may become impossible to protect a location with just a husband and wife due to the heightened demands on your time that during normal times is not an issue. This is a separate post, however, because of all it entails. Look for the post soon!
  • Either have stored water or a safe route to get it and keep a high-quality water purifier on hand. During a collapse, sanitation will go south. Never risk drinking non-purified water. (David’s Note: I plan on purifying any water that I have stored rather than relying on my container cleaning and water preserving skills to keep us safe.)
  • Have a backup plan for toilet use and basic hygiene, as we talked about in this article: http://www.secretsofurbansurvival.com/1470/grid-down-water-and-sewer/
  • Put aside medical supplies. Should anyone in your family or group be inured, medical aid is unlikely to show during a crisis. We’ll talk about what you’ll need specifically in an upcoming post.
  • Keep several ABC fire extinguishers that will handle all types of fires. Do not expect to be able to contact the fire department for help. (David’s note: We also keep a LARGE supply of baking soda, aloe, and other first aid items for burns. One of these items is anbesol…which is for teeth, but contains .9% lidocaine. Solarcaine is aloe and .5% lidocaine and it works well also. You can buy lidocaine cream without a prescription at a 5% concentration >HERE< http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F8HY0U/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag…
  • NEVER depend upon land line and cell phones to work when a crisis strikes. If you doubt this, you only have to look at the Japan tsunami, or Haiti, or Katrina. Have a back-up plan, always—which we’ll be covering here in an upcoming post. (David’s note: Never underestimate the power of randomness in a large scale disaster. On 9/11 in NYC, the network that Blackberries operated on was the only one that was reliable. After Katrina, friends doing security contracting weren’t able to use cell phones, but were able to use landline phones even though the water was 6 feet deep on the ground floor and the cables were under water. In Hawaii, the night that the earthquake hit Japan and a tsunami was expected to hit Hawaii, cell phone circuits were busy, but I was still able to email, tweet, post updates, and surf the web over my data connection on the same phone that couldn’t make a call.)
  • When possible, a large dog is worth considering. It’s long been known by police that a large, serious-sounding dog will stop the bad guy. Problem is, he’ll just look for easier targets. You must provide for their survival, just as you have your loved ones, which will mean plenty of dog food. In my book, Survival: Prepare Before Disaster Strikes, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1927360099/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag… I shared a work-around for those who can’t keep a dog. Just having a beat-up, large dog collar, worn water and food bowls, and a heavy duty chain trailing on the ground WILL have the bad guy thinking twice about attacking your home. After reading this section, a wise-cracking Alaskan friend suggested a chewed up moose leg.
  • Divide and avoid being conquered. Split up your survival goods in as many ways as are practical for you. Some people will have more options than others, depending on their living situation and how willing they are to hide things in places that many would consider to be completely crazy. Splitting up and hiding your survival goods will allow you to sacrifice stashes if necessary without giving up everything.

Most of us, if given the opportunity, would choose to help others, and many preppers who can afford to have put aside extra canned goods to help others. But there is a world of difference between helping someone in need and becoming a victim of someone who plans to steal your preparedness goods with force. It’s important to agree amongst family or group members how you will address likely scenarios, so if the time comes, you’ll be able to react as a cohesive group. Hesitation can kill you!

http://www.secretsofurbansurvival.com/1486/five-types-of-looters-you-must-prepare-for/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 14:56 (2012)    Sujet du message: NATO PROXIES TURKEY AND SAUDI ARABIA MOVE TO WAR FOOTING ON EVE OF SYRIAN ‘PEACE SUMMIT’ Répondre en citant

WAR

NATO PROXIES TURKEY AND SAUDI ARABIA MOVE TO WAR FOOTING ON EVE OF SYRIAN ‘PEACE SUMMIT’

by Finian Cunningham
Global Research, June 28, 2012

The NATO-backed covert aggression against Syria could be reaching a tipping point for all-out war involving state forces. That should be no surprise. For the past 16 months, NATO and its regional proxies have been steadily increasing the violence and turmoil inside and outside Syria, while the Western corporate-controlled media maintain the ridiculous fiction that the bloody chaos is largely due to the government forces of President Bashar Al Assad cracking down on “peaceful protesters”.  

Ironically, the crisis is culminating at the same time that the United Nations convenes an emergency summit on Syria in Geneva this weekend. The meeting, which is ostensibly aimed at “reviving the Kofi Annan peace plan”, will be attended by the five permanent members of the UN security council and other “invited” regional states. The irony is that leading NATO members, the US, Britain and France, as well as their Turkish and Arab allies who will also be attending the crisis conference, are the very parties that have deliberately created the precipice for all-out war in the Middle East.  

As dignitaries fly into Geneva to “salvage peace in Syria”, there is a lockstep military build-up on the northern and southern flanks of Syria underway, with news that Turkey has dispatched battlefield tanks, missile batteries and heavy artillery to its Syrian border, while to the south Saudi Arabia has announced that its military forces have been put on a “state of high alert”.  

Ankara’s military mobilization along its 800km land border with Syria came within hours of the declaration by Turkey’s prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan slating Syria as “a hostile state”. The immediate cause of the deterioration in relations between the neighbouring countries is the downing of a Turkish fighter jet last week in Syrian territorial waters. Syria claims it was acting in self-defence after the Phantom RF-4E warplane entered its airspace on Friday. Ankara has so far failed to give an explanation for why one of its warplanes was making such a provocative low-flying manoeuvre into Syrian airspace. But the Turkish government has announced that any move by Syrian armed forces towards its border will be viewed as another “hostile act” that it will respond to. How’s that for a provocative tether? Especially towards a country that is being attacked by armed groups crossing over its border with Turkey.  

Meanwhile, on the same day that Turkey is militarizing along its border with Syria, Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah makes an unprecedented announcement putting his armed forces on high alert “due to the tense situation in the Middle East”. Using vague and contrived language, the Saudi ruler warned against “foreign or terrorist attacks” to justify the mobilization of the kingdom’s armed forces.  

The military pincer movement against Syria tends to support the analysis that the downing of the Turkish fighter jet was a deliberate set-piece scenario designed to furnish a cause for war, or at least a stepping up of the international psy-ops campaign of intimidation against Syria.  

It is notable that the circumstances surrounding the shooting down of the warplane have yet to be clarified. The Syrians seem to have firm grounds for acting in the way they did given the provocative conduct of the Turkish fighter jet. And there is an onus on the Ankara government to give some explanation for the unusual military manoeuvre, especially in the light of claims that the aircraft was on a reconnaissance mission on behalf of anti-Assad forces on the ground in Syria. Yet almost reflexively, before details have been established about the incident, Turkey has moved on to a war footing. Equally telling is that Saudi Arabia, a key ally of Ankara in opposition to Syria, has simultaneously moved also on to a war footing – without any substantive grounds for such a mobilization.  

Some informed analysts have said that the Turkish-Saudi pincer on Syria is more aimed at intensifying the psy-ops pressure on Bashar Al Assad to cave in and relinquish power. Hisham Jaber, director of the Beirut-based Center for Middle East Studies, told Press TV that Ankara and Riyadh will balk at an all-out war with Syria because both are well aware that any such conflict will bring in Iran, Russia and China in support of their ally in Damascus.  

Nonetheless, there is an ineluctable logic towards all-out war. Ever since the armed insurrection by foreign mercenaries was instigated in Syria’s southern town of Deraa in mid-March 2011, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have played key roles in fomenting the covert campaign of aggression to overthrow the Assad government – a campaign that is authored by leading NATO members, the US, Britain and France. The division of labour is such that Turkey has supplied land bases to organize the mercenaries from Libya, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Iraq; while Saudi Arabia provides the money – up to $100 million – to buy weapons and pay wages for the soldiers of fortune; and ultimately it is Washington, London and Paris that are calling the tactical shots in the NATO war plan on Syria.  

As several other commentators have pointed out, this war plan is aimed at asserting Western capitalist hegemony in the oil-rich Middle East and Central Asia regions. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria are part of an overarching bid for “full-spectrum dominance” that will eventually target, overtly, Iran, Russia and China.  

It is this crucial wider context of war-making by the waning capitalist powers that underscores the gravity of the military build-up inside and outside Syria. The dynamic for war has a compelling, nefarious logic – as the history of world wars testifies.  

Which makes the Geneva “crisis conference” this weekend appear all the more ludicrous. In attendance are the US, Britain, France, Turkey and the Gulf Arab monarchical states of Kuwait and Qatar. All are professing to support a peaceful solution in Syria even though all the above are funnelling weapons, logistics and personnel to wage a brutal, terrorist assault on that country – an assault that has now led to the precipice of all-out regional war.  

Also attending the UN conference are secretary general Ban Ki-moon and the UN/Arab League special envoy to Syria, Kofi Annan. The UN and the Arab League and these two figureheads in particular have shown themselves to be willing dupes to NATO’s war of aggression on Syria, and beyond, by indulging in the charade that the Western powers are “supporting peace” instead of denouncing them as “supporting war”. Significantly, the UN and Annan have not invited Iran to attend the conference as a result of US pressure. How provocative is that? Iran clearly has vital interests at stake given its proximity and geopolitical threats from the encroaching war on its Syrian ally.  

The other ghost missing from the feast in Geneva this weekend is Saudi Arabia. The omission of Saudi Arabia should not be seen as some kind of consolation to Syrian and Iranian sensibilities, but rather as a way of shielding the House of Saud from embarrassment. Considering the incendiary role of Saudi Arabia in Syria, and possibly the region’s conflagration, the Saudi rulers should be summoned to a top seat at the “peace summit” – to face the most withering questions about their warmongering, criminal interference in a neighbouring state.  

Then, using Nuremburg principles, prosecutors should proceed to arraign the rulers in Riyadh along with their accomplices in Washington, London, Paris and Ankara.  

Finian Cunningham is Global Research’s Middle East and East Africa Correspondent  

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31650

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 15:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: SYRIE : UN AVION TURC ABATTU… IMPLICATIONS ET CONSÉQUENCES ? Répondre en citant

GUERRE

SYRIE : UN AVION TURC ABATTU… IMPLICATIONS ET CONSÉQUENCES ?

par Dr Amin Hoteit
Mondialisation.ca, Le 27 juin 2012
thawra.alwehda.gov.sy

Le Général Amin Hoteit conclut cette dernière analyse par une note d’espoir puisqu’il nous dit croire que, suite aux derniers développements internationaux, les gouvernements occidentaux choisiraient de tenir compte des réalités et admettraient qu’ils n’ont plus le leadership du monde ; ce qui devrait les amener à reconnaître les autres et à dialoguer avec eux sérieusement sans diktats ni arrogance. Gardera t-il cet espoir maintenant que Bruxelles a encore choisi de durcir ses sanctions contre la Syrie et a même estimé, hier, que les médias syriens incitaient « à la violence contre la population civile en Syrie » et servaient « d'instrument de propagande au régime »? [1]. N’est-ce pas là une propagande institutionnalisée qui, après avoir couvert les terroristes sévissant en Syrie avec une cruauté qui dépasse l’entendement, a tenté d’étouffer la voix de tout un peuple qui refuse de plier ? Les politiciens de l’UE devraient être satisfaits, puisque le résultat de leurs efforts ne s’est pas fait attendre. Aujourd’hui et dès l’aube, les médias officiels syriens ont été pris pour cibles et des journalistes syriens ont été sauvagement torturés, avant d’être exécutés [2], pour avoir choisi de défendre leur patrie contre les média-mensonges ; arme redoutable et assassine au service de l’impossible hégémonie d’un Occident qui saccage volontairement ses propres valeurs et les chances de tous ses peuples pour un avenir meilleur. Désormais, il semble que l’un des moyens les plus efficaces pour assassiner une civilisation, quelle qu’elle soit, passe par l’assassinat de ses médias ! [M. Alno-Nakhal].

Il ne fait aucun doute que l'avion turc, abattu par l’armée arabe syrienne et qui avait pénétré l'espace aérien syrien, ouvre la porte à une nouvelle étape de la guerre mondiale qui a lieu sur ​​la scène syrienne ; étape dont la compréhension implique de revenir sur les derniers développements internationaux et les récentes déclarations occidentales concernant la Syrie et le Moyen-Orient dans son ensemble, avant de s’arrêter devant ​​les implications et les conséquences d’un tel acte.

L’« opération de défense militaire », réussie par les forces armées syriennes de défense anti-aérienne, est arrivée suite à une série de prises de positions hostiles de l’Occident, dont la dernière en date fut l’incitation à la rébellion adressée par les États-Unis et la France à l’armée régulière syrienne, doublée d’une invitation à imiter la conduite d’un officier pilote qui a trahi sa patrie et s’est enfui à bord d’un MiG-21 pour devenir un agent mercenaire du renseignement britannique qui a organisé l'évasion et qui l’a réceptionné sur le territoire jordanien dès son arrivée. 

Cette atteinte à la souveraineté de la Syrie par les avions turcs s’est produite après la fin des manœuvres dites de « l’aigle volant » à laquelle ont participé des forces arabes et de l'OTAN dans l’espace aérien turc, manœuvres que nous avions considéré comme un message menaçant la Syrie d’un quelconque acte d’agression ; de la même façon que nous avions interprété les manœuvres désignées par « le lion en alerte » qui se sont déroulées sur le sol jordanien sous la direction des USA et avec la participation de tous les pays qui influent ou sont influencés par la crise syrienne [3].  

D’un autre côté, cette atteinte à la souveraineté de la Syrie a aussi été précédée de l’essai du missile balistique russe qui, comme nous l’avons déjà écrit [4], a véhiculé d’importants messages politiques et stratégiques confirmés par le mouvement de la flotte russe vers Tartous [port syrien], et aussi par les fermes déclarations de la Chine et de l'Iran rejetant toute intervention étrangère militaire ou non-militaire en Syrie. Ces prises de position se sont révélées identiques et concordantes avec celles avancées par Mr Poutine à Mr Obama, puis ont été confirmées par Mr Lavrov, ministre russe des Affaires étrangères, qui a opposé un refus catégorique - au risque de contrevenir aux usages diplomatiques – contre toute intervention militaire étrangère en Syrie avec ou sans résolution du Conseil de sécurité ; parce que c’est de la Syrie que démarrera le nouvel ordre mondial et que ces puissances ne permettront pas qu’une telle agression réussisse à transformer la Syrie en un espace stratégique pour occidentaux, comme le veulent les USA qui ont fait le projet d’un « Grand Moyen-Orient Américain ». La Syrie doit aller dans la direction qu’elle a choisie, et tenir la place voulue par son peuple, une place primordiale pour la région et pour la sauvegarde de ses droits au sein d’un « Moyen-Orient propriété de son peuple ». 

C’est en partant de ce contexte que l’on peut comprendre l’opération de défense aérienne syrienne et saisir ses implications sur l'avenir. Nous commencerons par dire que si l’Occident dirigé par les USA a osé inviter à la rébellion une armée régulière contre son commandement, invitation odieuse et sans précédent, c’est parce qu'il continue de se croire l’unique décideur en ce monde ; celui qui ordonne ce que bon lui semble et exige d’autrui une stricte obéissance. Malgré tous ses échecs et toutes ses pertes au décours de ces deux dernières décennies, et en dépit du changement radical de l'environnement stratégique mondial, il semble qu’il soit incapable d’appréhender la nouvelle donne et s’accroche à ses prétendues prérogatives faisant de lui le « propriétaire et maître du monde ». C’est cette logique qui fait que les dirigeants Occidentaux s’autorisent à décider de la légitimité de tel dirigeant ou à retirer la légitimité de tel autre ; à envahir et à détruire le pays de leur choix ; à donner le signal de départ d’une révolution contre les autorités légitimes à tel ou tel peuple ; à ordonner à un dirigeant et même à un État de réprimer son peuple qui réclame liberté, justice et égalité entre les citoyens ; la conduite d’un dirigeant n’étant jugée qu’en fonction de sa soumission aux décisions de l'Occident. 

C’est dans cet esprit arrogant et colonialiste que Colin Powell s’est rendu en Syrie pour dicter ses exigences en 2003. C’est dans ce même esprit que les USA et la France viennent d’inciter à la rébellion l’armée arabe syrienne en laissant entendre qu’ils étaient prêts à protéger les rebelles par une couverture aérienne confiée, en pratique, aux forces armées aériennes turques ; lesquelles ont vraisemblablement envoyé leurs avions pour tâter le pouls de l'armée arabe syrienne. La réponse de l'armée syrienne est venue toute aussi catégorique que celle prononcée diplomatiquement par le Président Bachar al-Assad en 2003 ; un coup de gâchette sans équivoque possible ; un missile qui abattu l'avion turc et, avec lui, la montagne de délires occidentaux. 

Maintenant qu’un missile syrien fabriqué par les Russes a dessiné une identité et un commandement et a abattu un avion turco-otanesque, la scène se présente de la façon suivante : 

1. La Syrie est fermement décidée à se défendre et à défendre sa souveraineté par tous les moyens dont elle dispose et ne pliera devant aucune forme d’intimidation ou de chantage. Elle dispose des forces nécessaires à son auto-défense ; la guerre menée contre elle jusqu’ici n’a nullement entamé ces forces et est restée sans aucune incidence sur ses décisions de contre offensive. 

2. L'armée arabe syrienne qui ne cède pas sur ses valeurs, qui est disciplinée et cohérente, ne saurait être affectée par la trahison d’un faible perdant ou le prendre en exemple. Par conséquent elle ne se rendra, ni ne répondra à l’invitation de l’ennemi, mais continuera à « défendre la patrie » comme elle l’a toujours fait. D’où sa réponse éloquente à l’invitation de l’OTAN, dont la chute d’un de ses avions au fond de ses eaux territoriales a relevé le moral des Syriens et a conforté leur confiance en leur armée.  

3. La zone d’exclusion aérienne rêvée par certains et telle qu’elle a eu lieu en 1991 lors de l’invasion américaine, les zones sécurisées par l’aviation otanesque, les couloirs humanitaires… ne peuvent se concrétiser. La défense anti-aérienne syrienne est prête, capable, et déterminée. Elle affrontera toute agression comme elle l’a fait pour l’avion turc, ce qui est très mauvais pour le moral de l’ « Armée Terroriste Libre » et le moral de ses hôtes ! 

4. Qu’un pilote syrien, traitre à sa patrie, se soit enfui est un fait exceptionnel qui ne peut servir de prétexte pour s’imaginer pouvoir négliger les principes de base respectés par l'armée syrienne depuis sa création : honneur, loyauté, patriotisme, et nationalisme. L’avion turc abîmé en mer a rapidement compensé la fuite de l’avion syrien volé, et s’il a été bénéfique pour le moral des syriens, il a plutôt sérieusement atteint celui des terroristes qui commettent leurs crimes en Syrie ; alors que le but recherché par l’opération turque était justement de le ramener au beau fixe une fois qu’il s’était retrouvé au plus bas, suite aux coups portés par les forces de sécurité syriennes. 

5. L’usage d’un missile russe pour atteindre un avion turc agresseur, suivi du refus clair de la Russie de fournir une quelconque justification sur ses livraisons d’armes à la Syrie, signifient tout simplement la poursuite du soutien substantiel de la Russie et que c’est là une décision souveraine et indiscutable.  

6. Le silence adopté par les politiciens occidentaux deux jours durant après la chute de l’avion, suivi de leurs déclarations confuses, montrent clairement leur stupéfaction incrédule devant l’événement. Il se peut qu’ils aient compté sur la reconnaissance par la Turquie de sa violation de l’espace aérien syrien et, par conséquent, sur le droit de la Syrie à la légitime défense pour justifier leur silence [même si nous savons que l'Occident ne se soucie guère du droit international lorsqu’il va à l’encontre de ses propres intérêts]. En réalité, la vraie raison de ce silence est le constat de la capacité et de la détermination syrienne et, par conséquent, de celle de ses alliés. D’une part, la Syrie peut se défendre en cas d’agression ; d’autre part, ils n’ont pas la capacité ou la volonté d'une confrontation directe bien que la Turquie ait demandé l’application du traité de l'OTAN censé « l’assister militairement contre la Syrie » ! C'est ainsi que ce silence s’est transformé en un message criant à la Turquie qu'elle se retrouverait seule en cas de confrontation. Dans cette optique, la situation ne devrait pas changer les positions de l’OTAN qui se réunit demain [26 juin : quatre jours après le clash] ; car si l’Occident avait eu l’intention de répondre à la demande de la Turquie, sa réunion aurait eu lieu dans les 24 heures !  

7. La réponse sérieuse et décisive de la défense anti-aérienne syrienne va imposer à l’Occident de reconsidérer toutes ses prises de position et ses projets d’agression contre la Syrie principalement basés sur l'idée d'une intervention militaire, de soutien au terrorisme, et de rejet d’une solution pacifique ; alors qu’il sait parfaitement que s’il persiste dans cette voie, la Syrie s’éloignera très loin de sa sphère d’influence. 

De tout ce qui précède, nous pouvons déduire que cette dernière opération à mis l’occident face à un dilemme. Soit il choisit l’escalade et risque la confrontation militaire, auquel cas nul ne sait jusqu’où elle le mènerait alors qu’il n’est pas prêt. Soit il reprend ses esprits, tient compte des réalités, admet que les temps ont changé et qu’il n’a plus le leadership du monde ; ce qui devrait l’amener à reconnaître les autres et à dialoguer avec eux sérieusement sans diktats ni arrogance. 

Nous croyons que l’Occident tendra plutôt vers ce deuxième choix et que l’OTAN n’optera pas pour la réponse militaire; ce qui permettrait, si les gouvernements occidentaux ont bien intégré les nouvelles donnes, d’ouvrir la voie de la solution pacifique recherchée par la Syrie et ses alliés. Dans le cas contraire, la confrontation ira vers l’escalade avec de plus en plus de pertes pour l’Occident, car la Syrie est déterminée à assurer la victoire pour son peuple qui soutient son gouvernement et ses autorités, même s’il doit payer le prix fort ! 

Dr Amin Hoteit

25/06/2012

Article traduit de l’arabe par Mouna Alno-Nakhal pour Mondialisation.ca 

[1] En Syrie, les médias sont pris pour cible
http://www.la-croix.com/Actualite/S-informer/Monde/En-Syrie-les-medias-sont-pris-pour-cible-_NG_-2012-06-27-823961
Extrait : «Les radios et télévisions publiques sont visées par les dernières sanctions européennes, Bruxelles estimant que ces médias incitaient "à la violence contre la population civile en Syrie" et servaient "d'instrument de propagande au régime" ».

NB : Alors que « La Croix » cite texto la phrase du ministre syrien de l’information : "Tous ceux qui incitent à la violence, tous ceux qui font campagne contre la Syrie, que ce soit des médias, des responsables ou le Conseil de sécurité (de l'ONU), notamment ceux qui ignorent la présence d'hommes armés, assument l'entière responsabilité du crime", a-t-il accusé ; il ne se gêne pas pour titrer : « Une annonce du gouvernement Syrien stipule que "tout ceux qui font campagne contre la Syrie", médias compris, doivent être "exécutés" !!!  
[2] Attaque terroriste contre le siège d'Al-Ikhbariya, chaine officielle syrienne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBuwkjsyC8g&feature=youtu.be  
[3] Syrie: Manœuvres militaires en Jordanie...simple message ou signes avant-coureurs d’une opération militaire conjointe de 19 pays
http://www.mondialisation.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31016  
[4] Syrie ou le message d’un missile russe…
http://www.mondialisation.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31403 

Le Docteur Amin Hoteit est libanais, analyste politique, expert en stratégie militaire, et Général de brigade à la retraite. 

Articles de Amin Hoteit publiés par Mondialisation.ca
http://www.mondialisation.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31631 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 15:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: CONSEIL DE GUERRE DE L'OTAN CONTRE LA SYRIE Répondre en citant

GUERRE

CONSEIL DE GUERRE DE L'OTAN CONTRE LA SYRIE

par Rick Rozoff
Mondialisation.ca, Le 28 juin 2012

Mardi 26 juin, à Bruxelles, le Conseil de l'Atlantique Nord – la plus haute instance de commandement du bloc militaire de l'OTAN (Organisation du traité de l'Atlantique Nord), dominé par les États-Unis – doit aborder la question de la Syrie sous l'angle des clauses de son texte fondateur qui, tout au long de la dernière décennie, a été à l'origine de déploiements préliminaires de forces armées conduisant au déclenchement de guerres totales.  

Ce conseil est constitué des ambassadeurs des 28 États membres, représentant une population totale de 900 millions d'habitants. Ses membres fondateurs comptent trois puissances nucléaires – les USA, la France et l'Angleterre – dont la première s'est autoproclamée unique puissance militaire mondiale. 

Jusqu'à la veille de cette réunion, l'OTAN devait examiner une requête de l'un de ses membres, la Turquie, de tenir des consultations conformément aux dispositions de l'Article 4 du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord, qui autorise tout État membre à appeler l'intégralité des membres de l'Alliance à répondre à ce qu'il considère comme une attaque contre sa sécurité et son intégrité territoriale.  

Le 25 juin, trois jours après que le chasseur bombardier supersonique F14 eut été abattu au-dessus des eaux territoriales syriennes, la Turquie annonça qu'elle demanderait que l'alliance militaire en réfère à l'Article 5, lequel stipule que « toute attaque armée contre un ou plusieurs États membres en Europe ou en Amérique du Nord doit être considérée comme une attaque contre tous », les alliés de l'OTAN étant alors tenus de « porter assistance à la, ou aux parties ainsi attaquées, en engageant sur le champ, individuellement et en concertation avec les autres parties, toute action jugée nécessaire, y compris le recours à la force armée... » 

L'Article 5 avait été invoqué en octobre 2001, pour la première et unique fois en date, et fonde toujours, depuis une dizaine d'années, le déploiement en Afghanistan de troupes des 28 États membres et de leurs 22 partenaires.  

L’Article 4 fut invoqué pour la première fois le 16 février 2003, à nouveau par le Conseil de l'Atlantique Nord et à nouveau au sujet de la Turquie, à la veille de l'invasion anglo-américaine de l'Irak. Cela entraîna le déclenchement de l'Opération « Display Deterrence » [déploiement d'une force de dissuasion], et le déploiement en Turquie de cinq batteries de missiles d'interception 'Patriots' – trois allemandes et deux américaines – ainsi que de quatre appareils de surveillance aérienne AWACS [Airborne Warning and Control Systems : Systèmes aéroportés de Contrôle et d'Alerte], en conjonction avec le Système de Défense Aérienne Élargi Intégré de l'OTAN.  

L'OTAN déploya, selon ses propres termes, « 1 000 techniciens spécialisés et extrêmement compétents » pour conduire l'Opération.  

Les premiers avions AWACS arrivèrent le 26 février, et trois semaines plus tard l'invasion et le bombardement de l'Irak étaient lancés. Bien qu'il n'y ait eu à l'époque en Irak que 25 millions d'habitants, contre 70 en Turquie, et bien que l'armée turque ait été la plus formidablement équipée de la région – tandis que l'Irak sortait affaibli de huit années de guerre contre l'Iran dans les années 1980, de la campagne de bombardements des États Unis et de leurs alliés en 1991 et depuis, et de douze années de sanctions écrasantes, l'OTAN ne tarissait pas d'éloges sur l'Opération Display Deterrence, qui venait de « tester et prouver la capacité des forces de l'OTAN à répondre immédiatement et avec la force offensive appropriée, à une menace évoluant rapidement contre l'un des membre de l'Alliance ». 

Dans quelle mesure un Irak aussi mortellement affaibli avait réellement pu représenter pour la Turquie « une menace évoluant rapidement », cela ne fut jamais précisé. 

Les AWACS sortirent sur une centaine de missions et les batteries de Patriots allemandes furent notamment équipées de missiles Patriot Advanced Capability-2, « un missile plus moderne fourni par l'Allemagne » expliqua l'OTAN. 

L'Opération prit fin le 3 mai, soit 65 jours après son déclenchement et 45 jours après le début de l'invasion de l'Irak. Pour donner une idée de ce que l'OTAN pourra déclarer à l'issue de cette réunion au sommet, l'Ambassadeur turc de l'époque, auprès de l'OTAN, déclara après avoir invoqué l'Article 4 : « Encore une fois, je tiens à témoigner de la sincère gratitude du peuple et du gouvernement turcs envers la solidarité dont l'Alliance a su faire preuve en renforçant la défense de mon pays en réponse à la dernière crise en Irak. Nous sommes convaincus que, à travers un déploiement d'une force de dissuasion aussi active et collective, l'OTAN a non seulement tendu la main et offert une aide infiniment appréciable à l'un de ses membres en grande difficulté, mais il a aussi prouvé une fois de plus sa crédibilité et sa pertinence, en tant que pierre de touche de la sécurité collective dans la zone Euro-Atlantique ». 

La Turquie était alors, tout comme aujourd'hui, présentée comme la victime – « en grande difficulté » qui plus est – tandis que l'Irak, en état de siège et sur le point d'être anéanti, était considéré comme l'agresseur. 

La population syrienne se trouve à l'heure actuelle dans la même position que l'Irak à l'époque, sauf que la Turquie est cette fois une nation quasiment trois fois plus grande. La Syrie est isolée et ses forces militaires sont dérisoires par rapport à celles de son voisin turc. Ce dernier peut en outre compter sur le soutien de 27 alliés, au nombre desquels la plupart des plus grandes puissances militaires du monde. Les États-Unis disposent déjà d'environ 90 bombes nucléaires tactiques B61 stationnées sur la base aérienne d'Incirlik, à 35 miles des côtes méditerranéennes de Turquie.  

C'est en outre au moins la seconde fois depuis avril dernier que le Premier Ministre turc Recep Tayyip Erdogan demande l'activation de la clause d'assistance militaire mutuelle de l'article 5 – qui implique le déclenchement d'une guerre. La première ayant eu lieu plus de deux mois avant la destruction du chasseur bombardier turc survenue la semaine dernière.  

Le 25 juin, le vice Premier ministre turc Bulent Arinc avait annoncé que sa nation « avait déposé auprès de l'OTAN toutes les demandes requises concernant l'Article 4 et l'Article 5 ». 

Selon l'agence de presse Associated Press, il aurait ajouté : « Il est important de comprendre que, dans le cadre légal, nous userons bien évidemment jusqu'à la fin, de tous les droits que nous garantit le droit international. Cela inclut notamment l'auto-défense. Cela inclut aussi toutes les formes possibles de représailles. Cela inclut toutes les sanctions applicables à l’État agresseur en vertu du droit international. La Turquie ne négligera absolument rien en la matière... ». 

Les États-Unis et l'OTAN avaient impérativement besoin d'un prétexte pour attaquer la Syrie, et la Turquie, seul membre de l'OTAN frontalier de la Syrie, a toujours été le prétexte idéal auquel recourir pour attaquer une nation arabe.  

L’incident de vendredi dernier et la réunion de l'Otan qui y a fait suite, marquent le début du quatrième acte d'une tragédie que le reste du monde n'a que trop peu de temps pour empêcher. 

Article original en anglais :  
NATO War Council To Target Syria
- by Rick Rozoff - 2012-06-26

Traduit de l'anglais par Dominique Arias. 

Auteur de nombreux articles très documentés sur les activités militaires des Grandes Puissances occidentales à travers le monde, Rick Rozoff est chercheur et activiste, créateur de l'organisation Stop NATO. 
Stop NATO: site et articles: http://rickrozoff.wordpress.com  

Rick Rozoff est un collaborateur régulier de Mondialisation.ca. Articles de Rick Rozoff publiés par Mondialisation.cahttp://www.mondialisation.ca/index.php?context=listByAuthor&authorFirst…
http://www.mondialisation.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31661 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 21:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et9fdAVkhuo Répondre en citant

WAR

THE ATTACK ON AMERICA HAS BEGUN: STEVE QUAYLE, UPLOADED ON 5/16/12

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et9fdAVkhuo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Juil - 18:49 (2012)    Sujet du message: STATE OF MISSION REPORT JUNE 2012- ALERT!!! Répondre en citant

FALSE FLAG OPERATION FROM THE DARK WORLD - SPIRITUAL WAR - FALLEN ANGELS - GALACTIC FEDERATION - PROJECT BLUEBEAM??? - FALSE RAPTURE??? - DARK FORCES - THE RISE OF THE 4th REICH??? - MASSIVE ARRESTATION??? - ECONOMIC CRISE, - JULY 4th???

Sunday, July 1, 2012
STATE OF MISSION REPORT JUNE 2012

OPERATION COBRA IN PROGRESS. PHOENIX APR ATTEMPT FAILURE, OMEGA PHOENIX MODULATED. ISIDIC SECURITY BREACH, DEFLECTED. HVBN SUBSTABLE TO STABLE. M INCREASE TO 2.0.

Posted by Cobra at 2:36 AM

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Green Light Update

Real Green Light has not been issued yet. When that happens, action will be taken within 24 hours timeframe. This action will be very evident for everyone and nobody will have any more doubts whatsoever.

I have received hints from independent sources that action might indeed take place by Fourth of July. However, they were just hints and I can not completely confirm this. Even if nothing happens by then, rest assured that mass arrests WILL happen. The Cabal must be removed from this planet and that removal will happen within a reasonable timeframe.

It is worth mentioning that there are interesting developments in occult economy taking place. The Resistance Movement has been playing with and testing the computer systems of the Rothschilds banking casino to prepare for the Reset:

http://news.yahoo.com/cyber-attacks-hit-global-banks-80-mn-study-174313129.html

Eastern Alliance and White Dragon Society are very active during this weekend, putting additional pressure to the system.

This is all in preparation for the “financial Green Light” as Drake calls it.

Many members of the Cabal are now seriously considering “silent surrender” when the Event happens.

The Event is a worldwide operation. In USA it will happen through the Positive Military. In Canada and Australia it will be a combination of their own Positive Military and Interpol. In Europe, it will be carried out through the positive faction inside Interpol and NATO. In Asia, it will be a combination of Interpol and White Dragon Society. In Latin America it will happen through a certain positive group that has members throughout most of the South / Central America and whose name can not be disclosed. Situation in Africa is more complex and will receive special assistance.

And finally, the Resistance will give support with Operation Omega Phoenix:

Cobra: Operation Omega Phoenix.

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4SNHgnqz7k4

Pleiadians with Operation Stardust 2:

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nKNNaHwcLes

WORLD LIBERATION MOVEMENT (Weekly Liberation Meditations)

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FjXIstvQeKo

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2012

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 4 Juil - 19:20 (2012); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 01:08 (2012)    Sujet du message: LUTTES DE POUVOIR EN ÉGYPTE Répondre en citant

LUTTES DE POUVOIR EN ÉGYPTE

C'est toujours intéressant de voir comment la presse pourrite et contrôlée nous présente les choses, alors que tout est décidé d'avance. C'est ainsi que l'on contrôle la pensée du peuple pour les amener là où ils le veulent, leur promettant un avenir meilleur et un nouveau monde prospère pendant qu'ils sont à détruire cet ancien monde.

Publié le 27 juin 2012 à 07h20 | Mis à jour le 27 juin 2012 à 07h20 Taille du texte

International

Crise dans le monde arabe
Consultez notre dossier complet sur les soulèvements populaires en Afrique. »

À lire aussi

Un président islamiste, une Assemblée législative dissoute la semaine dernière, des militaires influents, comment s'exercera le pouvoir en Égypte dans les prochains mois?

Photo: Suhaib Salem, Reuters

=author%3AJudith+Lachapelle&sort=recent]Judith Lachapelle
La Presse

Un nouveau président islamiste, des militaires plus influents que jamais, et plusieurs Égyptiens perplexes. À quoi s'attendre des prochains mois en Égypte? Nous avons posé la question à Miloud Chennoufi, professeur de relations internationales au Collège des Forces canadiennes à Toronto.

L'islamiste Mohamed Morsi a été élu président de l'Égypte, à la suite des premières élections démocratiques du pays. Mais l'Assemblée législative a été dissoute la semaine dernière, ce qui complique la passation du pouvoir entre l'armée et les civils. Comment s'exercera le pouvoir en Égypte dans les prochains mois?

«Les rapports de force entre les Frères musulmans, l'armée et les Égyptiens non islamistes vont se poursuivre, note Miloud Chennoufi. La période de transition sera un théâtre d'ombres où chacun a un programme qu'il tentera de faire avancer en tenant compte des contraintes que représentent les autres. Ce qui est sûr, c'est qu'il y aura bientôt des élections législatives et des discussions intenses entre les Frères musulmans et l'armée sur le partage du pouvoir.»

Agrandir

Un soldat de l'armée égyptienne, au Caire le 23 juin.

Photo: Amr Abdallah Dalsh, Reuters
Trois acteurs du «théâtre d'ombres»

1. L'armée

Les militaires ont tenté au cours de la dernière année d'arracher certains pouvoirs extraconstitutionnels pour assurer leur influence, mais ont dû battre en retraite. Mais les dispositions dont ils se sont emparés leur permettent de légiférer en attendant le nouveau Parlement, de décider des mesures de défense, de sécurité, des affaires étrangères et du contenu de la Constitution. «Ils sont assez conséquents avec ce qu'ils ont toujours réclamé», note M. Chennoufi.

Agrandir

Des partisans du nouveau président égyptien, le Frère musulman Mohamed Morsi, se sont réunis hier sur l'emblématique place Tahrir, au Caire.

Photo: Reuters

2. Les Frères musulmans

Entre les pressions exercées par les salafistes et les libéraux, le groupe des Frères musulmans a cherché à rallier à sa cause tous les Égyptiens qui rejettent l'ère Moubarak. Et comme dans plusieurs pays, observe Miloud Chennoufi, «une fois que le parti a gagné, il fait comme si le pays lui appartenait». Mais tant que la nouvelle Assemblée législative ne sera pas élue, le président aura peu de pouvoirs. «C'est un gouvernement qui va prendre beaucoup de claques, parce qu'il ne pourra faire ses preuves sur le plan économique ou autre, et ce sera un gouvernement de très moyen terme qui devra principalement organiser de nouvelles élections.»

3. Les «autres»

Ils sont musulmans, chrétiens, féministes, libéraux, démocrates, mais certainement pas islamistes. Ils représentent «de 35 à 40% de l'électorat», dit M. Chennoufi. Pourtant, une proportion non négligeable d'entre eux a voté pour les Frères musulmans. «C'est un vote refuge, observe M. Chennoufi. Ils ne veulent pas du régime militaire, mais se méfient des islamistes.» Il y a cependant, croit M. Chennoufi, un espace à la discussion, par exemple, sur la question des femmes. «Ce n'est pas compliqué: l'émancipation des femmes passe par l'éducation, martèle M. Chennoufi. Et les Frères musulmans sont très favorables à l'éducation des filles.»

Un chrétien et une femme comme vice-présidents?

S'il faut en croire les propos d'Ahmed Deif, conseiller politique du président Mohamed Morsi, les premières nominations qui seront annoncées par le nouveau président concerneront ses vice-présidents. L'un d'eux sera un chrétien, un autre sera une femme, selon les affirmations de M. Deif. «Ce ne seront pas seulement des vice-présidents qui représenteront les intérêts d'un groupe, mais des vice-présidents qui seront dotés d'un pouvoir décisionnel», a-t-il déclaré lundi sur les ondes de CNN.

http://www.lapresse.ca/international/dossiers/legypte-apres-moubarak/201206/27/01-4538590-luttes-de-pouvoir-en-egypte.php

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 21:00 (2012)    Sujet du message: WARS N RUMORS OF WARS: IRAN THREATENS TO WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP ( AGAIN ) Répondre en citant

WARS N RUMORS OF WARS: IRAN THREATENS TO WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP ( AGAIN )
Jul 2

Posted by endtimeheadlines

An Iranian military official threatened to “wipe” Israel “off the face of the earth” if the Jewish state attacks, a stark new threat coinciding with the start of a European Union oil embargo to put pressure on Iran’s nuclear program, Reuters reported. Revolutionary Guards General Amir Ali Hajizadeh reportedly issued the warning as he announced new missile tests to take place in the coming week.

According to Reuters, Hajizadeh said the exercises targeting mock-ups of air bases in the region should be seen as a message “that the Islamic Republic of Iran is resolute in standing up to…bullying, and will respond to any possible evil decisively and strongly.” “If they [Israel] take any action, they will hand us an excuse to wipe them off the face of the earth,” Hajizadeh said, according to state news agency IRNA.

The threat echoes an oft-repeated quote attributed to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Israel must be “wiped off the map.” Ahmadinejad was actually quoting the Ayatollah Khomeini when he said the “regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time” — also translated as “wiped off the map.”

According to the Associated Press, Hajizadeh also said Israel is not capable of attacking Iran “since it was defeated by Hezbollah,” referring to the monthlong 2006 war between Israel and the Iran-backed Lebanese terrorist group. SOURCE

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/wars-n-rumors-of-wars-iran-threatens-to-wipe-israel-off-the-map-again/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 17:23 (2012)    Sujet du message: DICTATURE ISLAMO/FASCISTE MONDIALE - 4E REICH (PARTIE 2) - P.1 Répondre en citant

DELOCALISATION

HCR : DE PLUS EN PLUS DE SOMALIENS DÉPLACÉS PAR LES DIFFICULTÉS À SUBVENIR À LEURS BESOINS

Un site accueillant des déplacés somaliens à Mogadiscio. Photo HCR/S. Modola.

26 juin 2012 –
Principal motif de leur déracinement, un nombre croissant de déplacés somaliens citent les difficultés qu'ils rencontrent pour subvenir à leurs besoins, selon le Haut Commissariat des Nations Unies pour les réfugiés (HCR).

L'insécurité est toujours la cause majeure du déplacement à l'intérieur de la Somalie, qui représente 146.000 personnes cette année. « Ces derniers temps, nous avons vu toutefois de plus en plus de déplacés et de réfugiés invoquant des difficultés à subvenir à leurs besoins », a déclaré mardi le porte-parole du HCR, Adrian Edwards.

Ces sept dernières semaines, près de 6.000 Somaliens ont cité auprès du HCR ce type de difficultés, qui découlent habituellement d'un manque de précipitations saisonnières, facteur d'insécurité alimentaire. La majorité d'entre eux sont originaires des régions de la baie de Somalie, du Bas-Juba et de Bakool.

Cette année, le HCR a déjà enregistré 13.000 personnes déracinées pour cette raison, 4.400 pour le seul mois de mai.

Dans la région du Bas-Juba, les personnes se déplacent vers les villes de Diif, Quqani, Tabta et Dobley en quête d'eau et de pâturages. Elles se sont installées aux alentours de Dobley et de Diif, près de la frontière. Beaucoup sont désormais intégrées dans les communautés, alors que d'autres se sont installées à la périphérie des villes. Il y a des déplacements similaires dans et autour de Dollow, la région de Gedo qui est située à la frontière avec l'Éthiopie.

Cette semaine en Éthiopie, plus de 157.000 réfugiés somaliens se trouvent  cinq camps et le centre de transit de Dollo Ado . Depuis début juin, des réfugiés somaliens continuent de se présenter en nombre, au rythme de près de 1.200 nouveaux arrivants chaque semaine.

Ces réfugiés citent constamment l'insécurité physique et alimentaire croissante comme motif de leur déracinement, y compris la crainte de recrutement forcé par les milices Al-Shabaab.

« Beaucoup de nouveaux arrivants arrivent avec toutes leurs possessions, y compris des charrettes tirées par des ânes et le bétail ayant survécu. Beaucoup disent que d'autres membres de leur famille ou des voisins en Somalie ont l'intention eux aussi de partir », a précisé Adrian Edwards.

Le HCR et les autorités éthiopiennes ont convenu d'accroître la capacité du camp de Buramino pour qu'il soit en mesure d'accueillir plus de 25.000 personnes, tout en finalisant la sélection d'un site pour un sixième camp. 

Des informations font également état de barrages routiers, dressés pour entraver les échanges commerciaux pour la nourriture et d'autres produits de première nécessité depuis la ville portuaire de Kismayo vers Afmadow, dans la région du Bas-Juba et Dobley.

« Nous soulignons avec inquiétude que la poursuite de cette situation pourrait avoir des conséquences négatives pour les déplacés et les communautés hôtes dans la région et contribuera à la hausse du prix des produits locaux », a indiqué Adrian Edwards.

http://www.un.org/apps/newsFr/storyF.asp?NewsID=28451&Cr=Somalia&Cr1=

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 19:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: FEDS LABEL LIBERTY LOVERS 'TERRORISTS' ... AGAIN! Répondre en citant

FEDS LABEL LIBERTY LOVERS 'TERRORISTS' ... AGAIN!

Warns of right-wingers 'suspicious of centralized federal authority'

Published: 2 days ago

by Jack MinorEmail | Archive

Jack Minor is a former Marine who served under President Reagan. He has written hundreds of articles and has been interviewed about his work on multiple television and radio outlets. He is also a former pastor and has been acknowledged for his research ability in several books.

The government is once again promoting the idea of “those who are reverent of individual liberty” being terrorists with a new study funded by the Department of Homeland Security.

The study and related data were recently produced by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, or START, at the University of Maryland. START was launched with a $12 million grant from DHS and is recognized by the organization as one of its “Centers for Excellence.” In December, DHS announced it was renewing START’s funding with another $3.6 million.

START recently released a study titled, “Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970-2008.”

The report noted that nearly one-third of all terrorist attacks from 1970 to 2008 occurred in five metropolitan counties run by Democrats.

The counties were Manhattan, New York, Los Angeles County, Miami-Dade County, San Francisco County and Washington, D.C. The report went on to list groups by ideology such as right-wing, left-wing, religious and single issue.

Interestingly, the report appears to have key data missing when it comes to Islamic terrorism.

On Page 22, Table 4 lists “hot spots” for religious terrorism by decade. For the 1990s, it shows there was no religious terrorism in New York or Los Angeles and only two terrorist attacks during the 2000s.

Patrick Poole, writing in PJ Media, noted that the report apparently does not consider the 1993 World Trade Center bombing to be terrorism. Also omitted was a 1994 shooting by Rashid Baz, who killed 16-year-old Jewish student Ari Halberstam and attempted to murder dozens more in a van on the Brooklyn Bridge.

The report also ignores the 2002 shooting at the El Al ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport. Following the attack, which killed two and wounded four others, the FBI and Justice Department concluded that the shooter, Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, was an Egyptian terrorist who wanted to be a Muslim martyr.

Also, by cutting the report off at 2007, it was able to omit events such as the Fort Hood massacre by Maj. Nidal Hasan, who killed 13 people and wounded 29 others, and the Little Rock Army recruiting center, where a Muslim convert shot soldiers in front of a recruiting office.

When defining “left-wing,” START said it wanted “to bring about change through violent revolution rather than through established political processes. This category also includes secular left-wing groups that rely heavily on terrorism to overthrow the capitalist system and either establish ‘a dictatorship of the proletariat’ (Marxist-Leninists) or, much more rarely, a decentralized, non-hierarchical political system (anarchists).”

This description would appear to apply to members of Occupy Wall Street, who have called for violence to achieve their ends. A speaker at a Los Angeles OWS rally said in order to achieve its goals, the organization would need to engage in violence similar to what was done in the French Revolution with mass beheadings. The groups have also received the endorsements of the Nazi and communist parties.

In a video, the speaker said, “One of the speakers said the solution is nonviolent movement. No, my friend. I’ll give you two examples: French Revolution and Indian so-called Revolution. Gandhi today is, with respect to all of you, Gandhi today is a tumor that the ruling class is using constantly to mislead us,” he said. “The French Revolution made fundamental transformation, but it was bloody. India, the result of Gandhi, is 600 million people living in maximum poverty. So, ultimately, the bourgeoisie won’t go without violent means. Revolution! Yes, revolution that is led by the working class. Long live revolution! Long live socialism!”

The report appears to be at odds with the Southern Poverty Law Center – which, while listing WND as a hate-group, ignores the Occupy Wall Street movement’s violence.

However, examples of what START considers to be “right-wing” include “groups that believe that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent.” The report also goes on to describe right-wing “terrorists” as those who are reverent of individual liberty and suspicious of centralized federal authority.

Under such a definition, the Founding Fathers might have been considered right-wing terrorists.

WND contacted START about the designations and was told that, unlike previous reports by other government entities claiming that members of groups such as the tea party are terrorists, the START study was intended to refer only to those who actually committed terrorist acts.

The report also defines as potential terrorists those who want to “forcibly insert religion into the political sphere” and are opposed to abortion.

This is not the first time a government report has listed conservative groups such as evangelical Christians and tea-party members as potential terrorists.

WND has reported on how the DHS had previously issued another report listing returning veterans and Christians who believed in end-time prophesies as potentially dangerous right-wing extremists.

A report issued by the Missouri Information Analysis Center warned law enforcement agencies to watch for individuals with bumper stickers for third-party political candidates including Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin.  = Freemasons who control the resistance movement.

It also identified those opposing illegal immigration, abortion and federal taxes as possibly harboring radical ideologies.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/feds-label-liberty-lovers-terrorists-again/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juil - 14:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: HOMELAND SECURITY-FUNDED STUDY LISTS PEOPLE ‘REVERENT OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY’ AS ‘EXTREME RIGHT-WING’ TERRORISTS Répondre en citant

HOMELAND SECURITY-FUNDED STUDY LISTS PEOPLE ‘REVERENT OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY’ AS ‘EXTREME RIGHT-WING’ TERRORISTS

(Photo by Brendan Smialowski/Getty Images)

Are you “reverent of individual liberty?“ Are you ”suspicious of centralized federal authority?“ Do you think there is a ”grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty?”

Well, then you fall into the category of “extreme right-wing” terrorist, according to a new study out of the University of Maryland, which was funded in part by the Department of Homeland Security.

The study, titled “Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970-2008,” was conducted by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) at the university. The organization has received roughly $12 million from DHS and is set to get another $3.6 million in future funding. It is also listed as one of DHS’s “Centers for Excellence” on the agency’s website.

The study says right-wing extremists are “groups that believe that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent.”

Further, right-wing extremist groups “believe in the need to be prepared” by taking part in “paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism.“ Groups may also be ”fiercely nationalistic“ and ”suspicious of centralized federal authority.”

Right-wing extremism also involves a belief in “conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty,” the study claims.

Interestingly, in an oversight that is not explained, the report barely mentions radical Islam. Instead the study lumps religious terrorist groups into one category and describes them as “groups that seen to smite the purported enemies of God and other evildoers, impose strict religious tenants or laws on society (fundamentalists), forcibly insert religion into the political sphere.”

Bill Braniff (Source: start.umd.edu)

The recently appointed director of the START center is Bill Braniff, who argues that widespread “Islamophobia” is present in law enforcement training materials. He was quoted in a July 2011 NPR article saying, “I think this is something that happens across the nation fairly consistently… No one is tracking this with numbers, but anecdotally we are hearing about it all the time. The Muslim-American community is being preyed upon from two different directions.”

According to START’s website, “Braniff has also taken a keen interest in the field of Countering Violent Extremism (CVE). He has consulted with the Department of Justice, the FBI and the National Security Staff, playing a key role in an interagency working group dedicated to the topic.”

So it shouldn’t be surprising that the study also appears to leave out some important data about “religious terrorism.” As pointed out by PJ Media:

Citation:
In Table 4 (p. 22), titled “Hot Spots of Religious Terrorism by Decade”, three “hot spot” areas — Los Angeles, Manhattan, and Wasco, Oregon (former home of the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh) — are identified:
But there seems to be some data missing when it comes to known Islamic terrorist incidents in New York City and Los Angeles. The study shows no religious terrorism in Manhattan during the 1990s. How about the 1993 World Trade Center bombing? Or the 1994 Brooklyn Bridge Jewish student van shooting by Rashid Baz that killed 16-year-old Ari Halberstam after Baz heard a fiery anti-Jewish sermon at his local mosque? Or the 1997 Empire State Building observation deck shooting by Ali Abu Kamal that killed one tourist and injured six others before Kamal took his own life?

And then there was the 2002 shooting at the Los Angeles Airport El Al counter by Hesham Mohamed Hadayet that killed two and wounded four others. The FBI and Justice Department concluded that the attack was a terrorist attack by an Egyptian assailant bent on becoming a Muslim martyr.

These are reflected nowhere in the study. Perhaps, like the 2009 Fort Hood massacre by Major Nidal Hasan, who gunned down his U.S. Army colleagues while shouting “Allahu Akbar,” these incidents are considered acts of “workplace violence” and not religious terrorism?

Have these incidents been redefined to prevent facts from conflicting with an agenda-driven narrative? Or have these data points been excluded altogether?

To be sure, the definition of extreme left-wing terrorists describes the Occupy Wall Street movement almost perfectly:

Citation:
Groups that want to bring about change through violent revolution rather than through established political processes. This category also includes secular left-wing groups that rely heavily on terrorism to overthrow the capitalist system and either establish a “dictatorship of the proletariat” (Marxist-Leninists) or, much more rarely, a decentralized, non-hierarchical political system (anarchists).

Other terrorist groups include “entho-nationalist/separatists” (think New Black Panther Party) and “single issue” organizations, such as “anti-abortion” advocates.

Further, taking a look at the START dataset’s codebook, two subgroups of “right-wing extremism“ were identified as ”gun rights“ and ”tax protest,” according to PJ Media.

The definition of “terrorism” seems to be expanding at an alarming rate as the federal government and other left-leaning scholarly institutions are increasingly classifying seemingly harmless actions such as cherishing personal liberty and opposing abortion as potential terrorist activity.

This isn’t the first time taxpayers have funded these types of terrorism “studies.”

For example, the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism program recently classified things such as the bulk purchase of food and paying with cash at a coffee shop as indicators for potential terrorist activity.

It appears that anyone could be considered a terrorist these days, depending on who controls the interpretation of the information.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/homeland-security-funded-study-lists-people-reverent-of-individual-liberty-as-extreme-right-wing-terrorists/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 03:08 (2012)    Sujet du message: WAR DRUMS! TOP IRAN OFFICIAL: TIME HAS COME FOR ISRAEL, U.S. TO VANISH FROM WORLD Répondre en citant

WAR DRUMS! TOP IRAN OFFICIAL: TIME HAS COME FOR ISRAEL, U.S. TO VANISH FROM WORLD

Photo by AP

The time has come for the disappearance of Israel and the West from the face of the universe, a senior Iranian official was quoted as saying on Thursday, saying that they were the "prime sources of tyranny and gloom."

The comment, by speaker of the Iranian parliament Ali Larijani, came after earlier Thursday the head of Iran's nuclear agency said that newly approved EU sanctions against the country's oil industry would not halt the progress of Iran's nuclear program.

Earlier this week, Iran test-fired several long-range ballistic missiles as part of an extensive military drill, with a top officer in Iran's Revolutionary Guards saying that the launch was meant to show to “regional and trans-regional countries seeking adventurism that the Islamic Republic is determined to resist their bullying and will give a crushing and decisive response to any potential act of mischief."

Speaking at a Tehran conference, Larijani was cited by Iran's Press TV as saying that "the time has come for the disappearance of the West and the Zionist regime - which are two dark spots in the present era - from the face of the universe."

The U.S. and the Zionist regime are the prime sources of tyranny and gloom in the current age. The Muslim world is fed up with the injustice and abuse by these governments,” Larijani added.

Source
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/top-iran-official-time-has-come-for-israel-u-s-to-vanish-from-world.premium-1.449072

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 17:16 (2012)    Sujet du message: STATE OF EMERGENCY : ANTI-MINING PROTESTS ESCALATE IN PERU; FOUR KILLED IN POLICE VIOLENCE Répondre en citant

STATE OF EMERGENCY : ANTI-MINING PROTESTS ESCALATE IN PERU; FOUR KILLED IN POLICE VIOLENCE

Protests continue despite 'state of emergency', ban on freedom of assembly

Published on Thursday, July 5, 2012 by Common Dreams

- Common Dreams staff

Peru’s government declared a state of emergency on Wednesday, banning protests and freedom of assembly in the country, following public opposition to a planned restart of the nation's largest gold mining project.

At least four protesters have been killed and twenty-one injured due to police violence in two days of demonstrations, Reuters reports.

Marco Arana, a former Roman Catholic priest and leading organizer, was also arrested on Wednesday in Cajamarca, one of three provinces where the state of emergency was declared. A video broadcast by a local TV channel showed riot police scooping him off a bench in the city's central square and taking him away in a chokehold:

VIDEO (Spanish) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4Bw8FCelp8w

Subsequent to his release, according to the Associated Press, Arana wrote on Twitter: "They detained me and beat me a lot, inside the police station they beat me again - punches in the face, the kidneys and insults."

Human rights groups called Arana's detention part of a harsh crackdown by President Ollanta Humala. It is the third time he has declared state emergencies and suspended civil liberties in the country since taking office a year ago.

The proposed $4.8bn Conga gold mining project was suspended last year due to similar protests, but US-based Newmont Mining Co. is now set to restart the project following approval by Humala last week.

Opponents of the project claim the mining will contaminate local water supplies as the large-scale operation requires transferring water from lagoons in the Andes mountains to company built reservoirs.

Protesters accuse Humala of reneging on a campaign promise to prioritize access to clean water over foreign-run mining projects.

# # # 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 18:59 (2012)    Sujet du message: SYRIE : LA CONFÉRENCE DE PARIS APPELLE À UNE RÉSOLUTION CONTRAIGNANTE DE L'ONU Répondre en citant

SYRIE : LA CONFÉRENCE DE PARIS APPELLE À UNE RÉSOLUTION CONTRAIGNANTE DE L'ONU

Cette rencontre des amis de la Syrie a pour but d'autoriser l'OTAN à aller de l'avant dans l'agenda de destruction de la Syrie. Ceci est un pas de plus pour la complète destruction de Damacus. Les prophécies continuent de s'accomplir tel que la Bible l'a annoncé.

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-In-N41DM

CLINTON: RUSSIA & CHINA WILL 'PAY PRICE' FOR SUPPORTING ASSAD

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlcJjMEiHiI

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 00:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: LET THE GOVERNMENT KILL ME BECAUSE THEY KNOW BEST !! Répondre en citant

LET THE GOVERNMENT KILL ME BECAUSE THEY KNOW BEST !!

July 3, 2012 Joe Biden came to Scranton to campaign at the 4th of July celebration. Anthony Antonello took the opportunity to ask some people some questions.

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXhMIgTuGoo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 21:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: DAN FEIDT: MILITARY PREPARES FOR MARTIAL LAW TAKEOVER Répondre en citant

DAN FEIDT: MILITARY PREPARES FOR MARTIAL LAW TAKEOVER

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc3BR5ZysW0

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 14:15 (2012)    Sujet du message: GOVERNMENT-CATEGORIZED HOMEGROWN TERRORISM Répondre en citant

GOVERNMENT-CATEGORIZED HOMEGROWN TERRORISM

By Carl Parnell

Since the terrorist attack on New York City on September 11, 2001, the federal government has worked vehemently to prevent any future terrorist attacks on American soil. As a result, the Department of Homeland Security and the Justice Department have categorized groups of people who should be considered “potential terrorists.” Therefore, if all Americans knew the characteristics of “potential terrorists,” it would make it much easier to prevent future terrorist attacks.

However, the list of those who have been categorized as “potential homegrown terrorists” by the federal government is ludicrous. Also, the least likely Americans have been labeled as the most likely to attempt to destroy America from within.

But, based on the actions of the three branches of government, since the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York City, it is the federal government that should be viewed as the group that is most responsible for sponsoring and supporting homegrown terrorism for the purpose of preventing Americans from showing outright dissent toward their federal government.

But, first, let’s look at the groups that the federal government has classified as dangerous, “potential terrorists.” The first and most dangerous group, according to the federal government, consists of any person who professes to be a born-again Christian. As a result, in the years to come, Christians in America will most likely face severe persecution from the government, and possibly incarcerated in prison without a trial, if they dare voice their opposition to America’s elected leaders who are determined to undermine the U.S. Constitution. Of course, most Christians would not agree that the federal government has categorized them as “potential terrorists.” But, several whistleblower messages from the White House prove that the federal government have labeled Christians as stated. However, on April 7, 2009, a Department of Homeland Security report classified Christians as “potential terrorists.” Three main provisions of this unclassified document as reported in WorldNetDaily were:

1. It warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with "radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing ( illegal immigration )

2. It warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with "radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing (abortion )

3. It warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with "radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing (federal taxes )

Therefore, Christians in America must become aware of the anti-Christian sentiment that exists in the federal government’s attack against terrorism in America. As stated earlier, just imagine having to spend most of your life in prison just because you were a law-abiding Christian who just happened to be against illegal immigration, ungodly abortion, and extremely high federal taxes. But, it could very well happen if America’s elected leaders continue to usurp the authority of a Judeo-Christian based U.S. Constitution and continue to promote an un-American, socialistic agenda.

The second most dangerous group of “potential terrorists” in America are veterans of the Afghanistan War and the Iraqi War. Of course, it is an absurdity to label the men and women who risked their lives on foreign soil to defend America’s way of life. But, obviously, most people would refuse to accept that the federal government would categorize America’s veterans as has been stated. However, in the same Homeland Security report mentioned previously, America’s veterans were classified as having the ability to become homegrown terrorists.

The report stated:

*The return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks

*Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists,” it says. “DHS/I&A is concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities

Therefore, United States military veterans must become aware of the anti-veteran sentiment that exists in the federal government’s attack against terrorism in America. But, why does the federal government fear the very people that it trained to protect the United States from its bonafide enemies? What is the federal government hiding that would ultimately cause veterans to take up arms against them. Could it be the nationalization of the National Guard? Could it be the passage of legislation that is on the verge of elimination the rights given to Americans by the Bill of Rights? Could it be the passage of the recent Senate Bill 1867 that would give the military permission to arrest any “potential terrorists” anywhere in the world and put them in prison without the right of habeas corpus (the right to a hearing and trial)? Could it be the running of the government by a president who has decided to bypass Congress? Ultimately, could it be that the federal government is attempting to get non-veterans to worry more about so-called disloyal veterans than some members of the federal government who are attempting to destroy the freedoms and sovereignty of the United States through legislation, regulation, and taxation. Of course, regardless of the reason for labeling veterans as “potential terrorists,” the federal government’s rationale is undeniably and unequivocally wrong.

The third most dangerous group of “potential terrorists” in America are those people who complain about the federal government’s drive for more nationally-centralized authority over the states and the masses of people. This can easily be seen in the attacks by the current administration toward the Tea Party Movement.

According to Wikipedia,

The Tea Party Movement is an American populist political movement that is generally recognized as a conservative and libertarian, and has sponsored protests and supported political candidates since 2009. It endorses reduced government spending, opposition to taxation in varying degrees, reduction of the national debt and federal budget deficit, and adherence to an originalist interpretation of the United States Constitution.

In its attacks against the Tea Party Movement, the federal government constantly depicts members of this political movement as “potential terrorists” whose main goal is to overthrow the very government that they are attempting to restore to its original glory. In fact, according to Jeffrey T. Kuhner in a Washington Times article,

Leftist expediency now requires that the most heinous, reckless and degrading comments be used. Tea Parters are not simply being slandered, they are being dehumanized. Ironically, it is liberals who are paving the way for potential political violence. Terrorists, hostage-takers, suicide bombers, neo-Nazis, the Christian Taliban- all of the epithets regularly thrown at Tea Party members by rabid progressives-eventually foster one overriding emotion: hatred.

Therefore, this progressive hatred is the driving force that unifies members of the current administration in their effort to possibly silence America’s last line of defense against the left-wing, Democratic agenda to turn America into a European-style, socialistic utopia.

The fourth most dangerous group of “potential terrorists” in America are those people who purport the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which is the right to bear arms. In fact, based on several documented sources, President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Attorney-General Eric Holder do not support the Second Amendment fully, as written by the Founding Fathers.

Basically, they believe that the Second Amendment does not give Americans the right to bear arms. They believe that the U.S. Constitution just gives the military and law enforcement agencies the right to bear arms. As a result, they support various types of gun control legislation, even working with the un-American United Nations to pass an international Small Arms Treaty. According to a MarketWatch article, The National Association For Gun Rights stated that if passed by the UN and ratified by the U.S. Senate, the UN “Small Arms Treaty” would almost certainly FORCE national governments to:

1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding citizens cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;

2. CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by the government are excluded, of course);

3. BAN the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons;

4. Create an INTERNATIONAL gun registry, setting the stage for full-scale gun CONFISCATION..."

Therefore, if America’s leaders give in to the demands of the United Nations, America’s days as a free nation will be numbered, since only an armed citizenry can defend itself against those who want America to lose its sovereignty and god-given constitutional rights. But, why would the federal government attempt to amend the Constitution in order to prevent America citizens from owning weapons in order to protect their personal property and personal lives? Why would the federal government attempt to deny millions of people the opportunity to hunt deer and other wild game for sport and for food? Could it be that the federal government is afraid that these gun owners would be able to possibly defend America from those in the federal government whose major agenda is to take the United States government hostage from within? Regardless of the rationale for attempting to deny Americans their god-given, constitutional rights, the federal government must realize that Americans have owned guns for too long to haphazardly give up their guns to a governmental entity for any possible misguided reason.

The fifth most dangerous group of “potential terrorists” in America are a group classified as “Preppers.” According to Wikipedia, preppers are individuals or groups who are actively preparing for future possible disruptions in local, regional, national, or international social or political order. They often prepare for this anticipated disruption by having emergency medical training, stockpiling food and water, preparing for self-defense and self-sufficiency, and/or building structures that will help them survive. Anticipated disruptions include the following:

1. Natural Disasters
2. Manmade Disasters
3. General Collapse of Society
4. Economic Collapse
5. A Sudden Pandemic
6. Widespread Chaos

However, according to Rand Paul, Republican Senator from Kentucky, the federal government now considers anyone who has more than a week’s supply of food on hand as a “potential terrorist.” If that is the case, all shoppers at Sam’s Club or Costco are “potential terrorists.” On the surface though, that seems rather humorous. But, in reality, it isn’t as a result of Senator Paul’s other warning. He “warns that under the new provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act, which just passed Congress resoundingly, the federal government could lock you up indefinitely without due process and without being convicted of a crime.” As is obvious, it really does not matter who a person votes for any longer. Apparently, most of America’s politicians have a strong desire to keep their political positions until they die and, at the same time, deny the very people that they represent their basic freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Therefore, will American citizens be able to keep their constitutional rights? Of course, even more importantly, what can be done to reverse the current trend in America to create a full-fledged socialist nation? Ultimately, could it possibly be too late?

The sixth most dangerous group of “potential terrorists” in America are home schoolers. Of course, it is obvious that home schoolers are parents who teach their children at home because their belief system is completely opposite of the federally-sponsored and funded public school systems. According to WorldNetDaily, there are several major reasons why parents teach their children at home and keep them out of the public school systems in their states. They are:

1. Concern about the School Environment (Safety, Drugs, and Negative Peer Pressure)

2. Able to Instruct Children in Religious and Moral Issues

3. Dissatisfaction with Academic Instruction

4. Using a Nontraditional Approach to Children’s Education

As a result, the federal government has targeted home schoolers as “potential terrorist.” Basically, the federal government is upset that these home schoolers are not being taught from curriculums that promote the government’s anti-Christian, pro-homosexual, politically-correct agenda. Therefore, the politicians and bureaucrats in Washington, D. C. are working overtime to make home schooling against the law in America. In fact, there are bills in Congress, that if passed, would force Christian schools and home schoolers to teach the same curriculums as public schools. Also, the federal government might just be upset because home schoolers tend to do better on standardized tests than their public school counterparts. According to three studies completed in the United States and two studies in Canada, public school students have average scores in the 50th percentile, where as, home schoolers have average scores in the 65th to 80th percentile.

However, the main rationale for attacking home schoolers and classifying them as “potential terrorists” is the federal government’s desire to force home schoolers back into public school classrooms in order for them to be indoctrinated to a humanistic, atheistic belief system that is contrary to their parents Judeo-Christian belief system. In fact, John Dewey, the Father of Progressive Education in America, made a provocative anti-Christian quote that appeared in The Humanist Magazine in 1983 that should give home school parents one more vital reason for keeping their children out of public schools. He said,

I am convinced that the battle for humankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers that correctly perceive their role as proselytizers of a new faith: a religion of humanity that recognizes and respects the spark of what theologians call divinity in every human being...The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and new — the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism, resplendent with the promise of a world in which the never-realized Christian ideal of ‘love thy neighbor’ will finally be achieved.

Needless to say, it is rather obvious how John Dewey felt about America’s public school system and the purpose of education in America. Sadly, as is obvious, too, there are many politicians and educators in the United States who feel the same way today. Therefore, home schoolers should keep molding and developing minds that fear God and that promote the way of life guaranteed to all American citizens by the Supreme Law of the Land, the United States Constitution.

Finally, despite the attacks against home schooling, there have been many famous and successful men and women who were home schooled. Some of the more prominent are:

*Abraham Lincoln-Sixteenth President of the United States

*Andrew Carnegie-Carnegie Steel Company

*Booker T. Washington-Teacher, Author, and first President of Tuskegee Institute

*Woodrow Wilson-Twenty-Eighth President of the United States

*C. S. Lewis-Writer, Critic, and Theologian

*Joseph Priestly-Father of Modern Chemistry

*Frank Lloyd Wright-Iconic Architect

*Albert Einstein-Theory of Relativity

*Pearl S. Buck-Pulitzer and Nobel Prize-winning Author

*Tim Tebow-Christian Professional Football Quarterback

In conclusion, the sand in America’s “freedom” sand clock has almost emptied from the top into the bottom. If America is to remain free from the tyranny of those who would destroy it from within, a miracle must take place. Therefore, Christians of all faiths must once again pray to the God of the Founding Fathers and ask Him to forgive them of their individual and collective sins. Then and only then will He turn America’s “freedom” sand clock upside down again so that the sands of “freedom” will once again move slowly and continually throughout America. As stated in II Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” If not, America’s governmental obituary would be written very soon. This obituary would read,

Today, Uncle Sam died. He was 235 years old. His death was seemingly a shock to most people who loved him so dearly. However, there were many warning signs that he was on the verge of dying, but most of his friends ignored these warnings. As a result, nothing was done to prevent the demise of their “freedom-loving” friend. Therefore, with the death of Uncle Sam, those who cherished the life that he lived would only have a memory to look back on. Then, the sands of time of America’s constitutional republican form of government, that Uncle Sam promoted and lived on a daily basis, would forever be blown away by the “winds of governmental change,” a change from individual rights for all Americans to complete governmental control of the masses.

http://drcarlsterlingparnell.wiki.zoho.com

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 18:59 (2012)    Sujet du message: J'AI UN DOUTE SUR L'OTAN Répondre en citant

J'AI UN DOUTE SUR L'OTAN

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neqMGQiNz2I&feature=player_embedded

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 13:56 (2012)    Sujet du message: ISRAEL KEEPS UP ATTACKS ON PALESTINIAN ROCKET TEAMS IN GAZA Répondre en citant

WAR

ISRAEL KEEPS UP ATTACKS ON PALESTINIAN ROCKET TEAMS IN GAZA

07/12/2012

DEBKAfile July 12, 2012, 1:06 PM (GMT+02:00)Israeli forces carried out their second strike in the Gaza Strip Thursday against Palestinians poised for cross-border attacks against Israel. A Hamas military arm unit was hit in the Zeitun district east of Gaza City before it could launch a missile. One fighter was killed and two injured. Israeli aircraft and tanks earlier hit a group of terrorists on the point of launching an anti-tank rocket from Gaza against an IDF border patrol near Nahal Oz. The Palestinians reported four men injured, one seriously.

http://propheticseer.com/5/post/2012/07/israel-keeps-up-attacks-on-palestinian-rocket-teams-in-gaza.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 18:19 (2012)    Sujet du message: SYRIE : UNE VIDÉO CENSÉE MONTRER DES VICTIMES DU MASSACRE DE TREIMSA Répondre en citant

GUERRE

SYRIE : UNE VIDÉO CENSÉE MONTRER DES VICTIMES DU MASSACRE DE TREIMSA

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4izvBER0So

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: DICTATURE ISLAMO/FASCISTE MONDIALE - 4E REICH (PARTIE 2) - P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> TERREUR SUR LA TERRE/TERROR ON EARTH -> DICTATURE ISLAMO/FASCISTE MONDIALE 4e REICH - (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5119, 120, 121  >
Page 4 sur 121

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation