LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 339, 40, 4152, 53, 54  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION - THE NWO AND RELIGION (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Sep - 06:42 (2015)    Sujet du message: POPE'S LETTER AS JUBILEE YEAR OF MERCY APPROACHES Répondre en citant

POPE'S LETTER AS JUBILEE YEAR OF MERCY APPROACHES

...Living with faith and joyful hope this moment of trial, receiving communion or attending Holy Mass and community prayer, even through the various means of communication, will be for them the means of obtaining the Jubilee Indulgence... , ...This Jubilee Year of Mercy excludes no one... = Submission to the roman Pope Franciscus and to the false Babylonian religion of Lucifer or die! The Extraordinary Jubilee Year of Mercy beginning on Dec. 8 under the marial cult of the Scarlet Women is the counterfaith of the Lord's Jubilee.

EXPOSING POPE'S CRAFTY POLICIES OF DOUBLESPEAK, INDULGENCES, & COUNTERFEIT JUBILEE!

VIDEO :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6WYhOtmlEA

-----

"I wish that the Jubilee Indulgence may reach each one as a genuine experience of God’s mercy, which comes to meet each person in the Face of the Father who welcomes and forgives, forgetting completely the sin committed."

Vatican City, September 01, 2015 (ZENIT.org) Staff Reporter 

Here below is the Vatican-provided translation of the letter Pope Francis sent to President of the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of the New Evangelization, Archbishop Rino Fisichella, as the Extraordinary Jubilee Year of Mercy approaches (Dec. 8- Nov 20, 2016):

To My Venerable Brother
Archbishop Rino Fisichella
President of the Pontifical Council
for the Promotion of the New Evangelization

With the approach of the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy I would like to focus on several points which I believe require attention to enable the celebration of the Holy Year to be for all believers a true moment of encounter with the mercy of God. It is indeed my wish that the Jubilee be a living experience of the closeness of the Father, whose tenderness is almost tangible, so that the faith of every believer may be strengthened and thus testimony to it be ever more effective.

My thought first of all goes to all the faithful who, whether in individual Dioceses or as pilgrims to Rome, will experience the grace of the Jubilee. I wish that the Jubilee Indulgence may reach each one as a genuine experience of God’s mercy, which comes to meet each person in the Face of the Father who welcomes and forgives, forgetting completely the sin committed. To experience and obtain the Indulgence, the faithful are called to make a brief pilgrimage to the Holy Door, open in every Cathedral or in the churches designated by the Diocesan Bishop, and in the four Papal Basilicas in Rome, as a sign of the deep desire for true conversion. Likewise, I dispose that the Indulgence may be obtained in the Shrines in which the Door of Mercy is open and in the churches which traditionally are identified as Jubilee Churches. It is important that this moment be linked, first and foremost, to the Sacrament of Reconciliation and to the celebration of the Holy Eucharist with a reflection on mercy. It will be necessary to accompany these celebrations with the profession of faith and with prayer for me and for the intentions that I bear in my heart for the good of the Church and of the entire world.

Additionally, I am thinking of those for whom, for various reasons, it will be impossible to enter the Holy Door, particularly the sick and people who are elderly and alone, often confined to the home. For them it will be of great help to live their sickness and suffering as an experience of closeness to the Lord who in the mystery of his Passion, death and Resurrection indicates the royal road which gives meaning to pain and loneliness. Living with faith and joyful hope this moment of trial, receiving communion or attending Holy Mass and community prayer, even through the various means of communication, will be for them the means of obtaining the Jubilee Indulgence. My thoughts also turn to those incarcerated, whose freedom is limited. The Jubilee Year has always constituted an opportunity for great amnesty, which is intended to include the many people who, despite deserving punishment, have become conscious of the injustice they worked and sincerely wish to re-enter society and make their honest contribution to it. May they all be touched in a tangible way by the mercy of the Father who wants to be close to those who have the greatest need of his forgiveness. They may obtain the Indulgence in the chapels of the prisons. May the gesture of directing their thought and prayer to the Father each time they cross the threshold of their cell signify for them their passage through the Holy Door, because the mercy of God is able to transform hearts, and is also able to transform bars into an experience of freedom.

I have asked the Church in this Jubilee Year to rediscover the richness encompassed by the spiritual and corporal works of mercy. The experience of mercy, indeed, becomes visible in the witness of concrete signs as Jesus himself taught us. Each time that one of the faithful personally performs one or more of these actions, he or she shall surely obtain the Jubilee Indulgence. Hence the commitment to live by mercy so as to obtain the grace of complete and exhaustive forgiveness by the power of the love of the Father who excludes no one. The Jubilee Indulgence is thus full, the fruit of the very event which is to be celebrated and experienced with faith, hope and charity.

Furthermore, the Jubilee Indulgence can also be obtained for the deceased. We are bound to them by the witness of faith and charity that they have left us. Thus, as we remember them in the Eucharistic celebration, thus we can, in the great mystery of the Communion of Saints, pray for them, that the merciful Face of the Father free them of every remnant of fault and strongly embrace them in the unending beatitude.

One of the serious problems of our time is clearly the changed relationship with respect to life. A widespread and insensitive mentality has led to the loss of the proper personal and social sensitivity to welcome new life. The tragedy of abortion is experienced by some with a superficial awareness, as if not realizing the extreme harm that such an act entails. Many others, on the other hand, although experiencing this moment as a defeat, believe that they have no other option. I think in particular of all the women who have resorted to abortion. I am well aware of the pressure that has led them to this decision. I know that it is an existential and moral ordeal. I have met so many women who bear in their heart the scar of this agonizing and painful decision. What has happened is profoundly unjust; yet only understanding the truth of it can enable one not to lose hope. The forgiveness of God cannot be denied to one who has repented, especially when that person approaches the Sacrament of Confession with a sincere heart in order to obtain reconciliation with the Father. For this reason too, I have decided, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to concede to all priests for the Jubilee Year the discretion to absolve of the sin of abortion those who have procured it and who, with contrite heart, seek forgiveness for it. May priests fulfil this great task by expressing words of genuine welcome combined with a reflection that explains the gravity of the sin committed, besides indicating a path of authentic conversion by which to obtain the true and generous forgiveness of the Father who renews all with his presence.

A final consideration concerns those faithful who for various reasons choose to attend churches officiated by priests of the Fraternity of St Pius X. This Jubilee Year of Mercy excludes no one. From various quarters, several Brother Bishops have told me of their good faith and sacramental practice, combined however with an uneasy situation from the pastoral standpoint. I trust that in the near future solutions may be found to recover full communion with the priests and superiors of the Fraternity. In the meantime, motivated by the need to respond to the good of these faithful, through my own disposition, I establish that those who during the Holy Year of Mercy approach these priests of the Fraternity of St Pius X to celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation shall validly and licitly receive the absolution of their sins.

Trusting in the intercession of the Mother of Mercy, I entrust the preparations for this Extraordinary Jubilee Year to her protection.

From the Vatican, 1 September 2015

FRANCISCUS

[Original text: English]

(September 01, 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/pope-s-letter-as-jubilee-year-of-mercy-app…

Dernière édition par maria le Lun 7 Sep - 07:37 (2015); édité 2 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Sep - 06:42 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Sep - 07:07 (2015)    Sujet du message: UK CHIEF RABBI VISITS POPE Répondre en citant

UK CHIEF RABBI VISITS POPE

Accompanied by Cardinal Vincent Nichols

Rome, September 03, 2015 (ZENIT.org

Pope Francis was visited today by the Chief Rabbi of the UK and the Commonwealth, Ephraim Mirvis.

The rabbi was accompanied in his trip to Rome by Cardinal Vincent Nichols, archbishop of Westminster.

After the meting with the Pope, the rabbi and the cardinal spoke with Vatican Radio.

They discussed not only their meeting, but challenges at home (including the push to legalize assisted suicide) and the situation in the Middle East, including the persecution of minorities.

Hear the interview here: http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/09/03/uk_chief_rabbi_meets_pope_to_hig…

(September 03, 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/uk-chief-rabbi-visits-pope

UK CHIEF RABBI MEETS WITH POPE TO HIGHLIGHT INTERFAITH RELATIONS

Cardinal Vincent Nichols and Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis speaking to Vatican Radio after meeting with Pope Francis on Thursday - RV

03/09/2015 15:43

(Vatican Radio) Catholics, Jews and Muslims in the UK must work more closely together to maintain the relevance of faith in the public square. That’s the view of the Chief Rabbi of the UK and the Commonwealth, Ephraim Mirvis, who met with Pope Francis in the Vatican on Thursday. The Jewish leader was accompanied by the head of the Catholic Church in England and Wales, Cardinal Vincent Nichols, to underline the increasingly good working relationship between members of the two faith communities.

The South African born Chief Rabbi took up his new post two years ago, in September 2013. For two decades he has also served on the steering committee of the Conference of European Rabbis and is well known for his interfaith work with the Council of Christians and Jews.

Following the papal audience, the Rabbi and the Cardinal also held talks at the Vatican's Commission for Religious Relations with Judaism and visited the Cardinal Bea Centre for Judaic Studies at Rome’s Gregorian University. They also came to Vatican Radio to talk with Philippa Hitchen about their shared concerns for peace in the Middle East and for the role of faith communities in Britain today…

Listen:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/1t8mth

Rabbi Mirvis says he brought greetings from the Jewish community in the UK and throughout the Commonwealth and expressed "our admiration for him as a truly outstanding and inspirational spiritual leader" of our time.

He shares details of the gift he brought for the Pope, a special set for apple and honey that Jews use during their New Year celebrations. He explains the symbolism of bitterness experienced in the past and the hopes of moving forward, with God's help, "in a sweet manner". This gift, he adds, is also an "expression of our thoughts as regards the background to our visit and how, thanks to (the Second Vatican Council document) Nostra Aetate, we are moving very much forward".

Cardinal Vincent Nichols says that during their brief visit to Rome, the two leaders have seen "the practical unfolding of Nostra Aetate", both within the Pontifical Council's work of fostering dialogue with the Jewish world and through the academic rigour of the Gregorian University.

Discussing the increase in secularism in the UK today, the Chief Rabbi notes that "at the same time there is a passion for religion and so many people do appreciate that in our materialistically driven culture, we have a thirst for spirituality and religion has so much to give".

Rabbi Mirvis adds that there is a great need for increased interfaith dialogue - traditionally this has been primarily between Christians and Jews, he says, but "now it is of great urgency that we include dialogue with the Muslim world as well".....

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/09/03/uk_chief_rabbi_meets_pope_to_hig…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Sep - 09:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: WORLD WEEK FOR PEACE IN PALESTINE & ISRAEL Répondre en citant

WORLD WEEK FOR PEACE IN PALESTINE  & ISRAEL

Sun, 09/20/2015 to Sun, 09/27/2015

http://paxchristi.org.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Leaflet2015.jpg

http://www.oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/events/world-week-for-peace-in-pal…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Sep - 01:17 (2015)    Sujet du message: SOUND THE TRUMPET : EXPOSE POPE'S CRAFTY POLICIES OF DOUBLESPEAK, INDULGENCES, COUNTERFEIT JUBILEE! Répondre en citant

SOUND THE TRUMPET : EXPOSE POPE'S CRAFTY POLICIES OF DOUBLESPEAK, INDULGENCES, COUNTERFEIT JUBILEE!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_DJRrmCSg

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Sep - 03:28 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE 11 SEPTEMBRE 1683, LA VICTOIRE DE LA VIERGE MARIE Répondre en citant

LE 11 SEPTEMBRE 1683, LA VICTOIRE DE LA VIERGE MARIE

1. Tu n'auras pas d'autre dieu que moi.
2. Tu ne te feras pas d'idole ni de représentation quelconque de ce qui se trouve en haut dans le ciel, ici-bas sur la terre, ou dans les eaux plus bas que la terre. Tu ne te prosterneras pas devant de telles idoles et tu ne leur rendras pas de culte, car moi, l'Éternel, ton Dieu, je suis un Dieu qui ne tolère aucun rival : je punis les fils pour la faute de leur père, jusqu'à la troisième, voire la quatrième génération de ceux qui me haïssent. Mais j'agis avec amour jusqu'à la millième génération envers ceux qui m'aiment et qui obéissent à mes commandements.

- Faire d'une créature humaine un objet de culte est une abomination!    
- Faire d'une créature humaine la "Mère du Créateur" ("Mère de Dieu") est une abomination!   
- Elever des statues est une abomination dénoncée à maintes reprises dans la Bible!

Au lecteur et surtout au "fidèle" appartient le choix, ou plus simplement l'alternative:   
La "Tradition" humaine ou "La Parole de Dieu"...
http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/vierge.htm

-----

Invoquer la Vierge Marie, et se convertir, ce sont les deux messages enseignés par Jean-Paul II et Benoît XVI dans la logique des attentats de 2001 et de la victoire de 1683.

Rome, 11 septembre 2015 (ZENIT.org) Anita Bourdin 

Pour saint Jean-Paul II, le 11-Septembre, ce n’était peut-être pas seulement, même peut-être pas d’abord le souvenir de la tragédie des Tours jumelles de New York, c’était la mémoire de l’intercession victorieuse de la Vierge Marie au secours de Vienne assiégée, au XVIIe siècle. Une victoire qui appelle les baptisés à se convertir, soulignait Benoît XVI.

Mais c'est justement après le 11 septembre 2001 qu'il a perçu la nécessité de rétablir la fête du Saint Nom de Marie, qui avait été instituée en ex-voto pour cette victoire, puis supprimée – faute de mémoire des événements – au XXe siècle.

L’Eglise fête donc le Saint Nom de Marie le 12 septembre, au lendemain de l’anniversaire d’une victoire polonaise du 11 septembre 1683. La fête a été inscrite dans l’octave de celle de la Nativité de la Vierge, pour rappeler aux chrétiens qu’il peuvent avoir recours à l’intercession de la Vierge Marie dans les épreuves, petites ou grandes, comme l’enseigne l’Evangile de Cana ou les paroles du Christ en Croix : « Voici ta Mère. »

La fête du Saint Nom de Marie avait disparu du calendrier en 1970, après le gros travail de rigueur historique qui a suivi le concile Vatican II. Mais comme c’était bien la mémoire d’un événement historique, elle a été rétablie en 2002, en mars, le 22, par le saint pape Jean-Paul II, à cette même date, dans l’editio tertia du Missel Romain, et dans le Martyrologe Romain, donc, après les attentats du 11 septembre 2001, et après la prière des religions pour la paix à Assise, de janvier 2002.

Les saints ont traditionnellement invoqué le Nom de Marie, à l'instar de saint Bernard, comme refuge dans les épreuves. C’était un motif spirituel. Mais Karol Wojtyla connaissait bien aussi les raisons historiques : elles impliquent l’histoire de sa patrie, la Pologne, et de l’Europe, comme en témoignent les fresques de la « chapelle polonaise » de la basilique de la « sainte maison » à Lorette.

Vienne délivrée

Plus d’un siècle après la défaite de Lépante (1571), en 1683, les Turcs tentèrent de passer en Europe occidentale par voie de terre. Mahomet IV avait remis l’étendard de Mahomet à Kara Mustapha, au début de l’année, en lui faisant jurer de le défendre au prix de sa vie si nécessaire. Le grand vizir était fort de 150 000 ou 300 000 hommes – selon les estimations–, et il se promettait de prendre Belgrade (Serbie), Buda (aujourd’hui en Hongrie), Vienne (Autriche), de déboucher en Italie et de descendre sur Rome, « jusqu’à l’autel de saint Pierre ». On imagine le déchaînement de violence inouïe qu’un tel projet impliquait.

Rien à voir avec l’arrivée pacifique des réfugiés d’aujourd’hui, ni en chiffres ni dans l’esprit : surtout que de nombreux réfugiés d’aujourd’hui invoquent aussi le Christ et la Vierge Marie : ce sont des chrétiens qui fuient la persécution et la barbarie. = Voyez ce vidéo des réfugiés pacifiques https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8

En août 1683, un capucin italien et grand mystique, Marco d’Aviano – béatifié par Jean-Paul II –, était nommé grand aumônier de toutes les armées d’Europe. La petite histoire voit en lui l’inventeur du capuccino ou « café viennois », mais la grande histoire retient qu’il sut redonner courage à Vienne et qu’il réussit à convaincre le roi de Pologne, Jan Sobieski, de venir au secours de la capitale, alors qu’il ne disposait que de 40 000 hommes.

La capitale était assiégée depuis le 14 juillet et sa reddition était une question d’heures. Le rapport de forces n’était pas en faveur des troupes européennes. Cependant, Vienne se confiait à l’intercession de la Vierge et l’image de la Vierge était sur tous les étendards.

Le 11 septembre 1683, sur le Kahlenberg qui domine la ville, au nord, le P. Marco célébra la messe, servie par le roi polonais, devant l’armée disposée en demi-cercle. Le capucin prédit une victoire inouïe. Et au lieu de terminer la célébration par les paroles liturgiques : « Ite missa est », il cria : « Ioannes vinces ! » (« Jean, tu vaincras ! »).

Les troupes conduites par Jean III Sobieski et le duc Charles de Lorraine attaquèrent les Ottomans à l’aube du 11 septembre. Le soleil brillait sur les deux armées dont dépendait le sort de l’Europe. Les cloches de la ville sonnaient depuis le matin. Les femmes et les enfants priaient dans les églises, implorant l’aide de la Vierge Marie. Et voilà que le soir de ce 11 septembre, l’étendard du grand vizir était tombé aux mains de Sobieski : le danger de la marche sur Rome était conjuré.

Le lendemain, 12 septembre, Sobieski fit son entrée dans la ville en liesse, et il vint assister à la messe et au Te Deum en l’église de la Vierge de Lorette à laquelle il attribuait la victoire.

Le pape Innocent XI aussi attribuait cette victoire à l’intercession de la Vierge. C’est en ex-voto qu’il institua alors la fête en l’honneur du Saint Nom de Marie. On comprend mieux les fresques de la « chapelle polonaise » de Lorette.

Le 25 novembre 1683, la fête fut étendue à toute l’Église, et la Nativité de Marie fut fixée au dimanche suivant. C’est le pape saint Pie X qui a ensuite préféré fixer la date au 12 septembre, au jour anniversaire non de la victoire, mais de sa célébration. Rétablir la fête c'était donc, pour Jean-Paul II, rappeler aux catholiques d'invoquer Marie face aux graves dangers internationaux aussi.

Invoquer Marie et se convertir

Il est frappant de relever le nombre de fois où saint Jean-Paul II a invoqué Marie et où il a demandé aux catholiques de la prier à une époque de développement du terrorisme international, notamment aux dates anniversaires des attentats du 11-Septembre, ou autour d’elles.

Le lendemain des attentats, le mercredi 12 septembre 2001, le pape Jean-Paul II a présidé, lors de l’audience générale, une prière pour la paix, après avoir confié le monde à la Vierge Marie : « Implorons le Seigneur afin que ne prévale pas la spirale de la haine et de la violence. Que la Très Sainte Vierge, Mère de miséricorde, suscite dans le cœur de tous des pensées de sagesse et des intentions de paix. »

Le 11 septembre 2002 était un mercredi, jour d’audience générale. Le pape présida une prière universelle d’intercession pour les victimes de l’attentat et leurs familles et pour la paix dans le monde. En arabe, la prière disait : « Pour les croyants de toutes les religions, afin que le Nom de Dieu, miséricordieux et aimant la paix = (il prie Allah et non le vrai Dieu) , rejettent avec fermeté toute forme de violence, dans le respect des différentes expériences historiques, culturelles, religieuses. »

L’année suivante, le 11 septembre 2003, le pape était en voyage en Slovaquie, mais la veille de son départ, le mercredi 10 septembre, à la fin de l’audience générale, il a évoqué la Vierge Marie, en italien, rappelant que l’on venait de célébrer sa Nativité et que le 12 septembre, l’Église célébrait le Saint Nom de Marie.

Et le samedi 11 septembre 2004, il a adressé un message aux évêques des États-Unis dans lequel il invoquait la paix : « Je m'unis à vos prières pour que cesse la plaie du terrorisme et que croisse la civilisation de l'amour ». Et il invitait les évêques à se confier à Marie : « Puissiez-vous trouver la sagesse et la force à travers l'intercession de Marie Immaculée, patronne de votre pays ! » Il les confiait lui-même à la Vierge : « Je vous confie tous avec une grande affection aux prières de Marie, Mère de l'Église. »

Après saint Jean-Paul II, il faudrait aussi relever les fois où Benoît XVI lui-même a évoqué le Saint Nom de Marie. Il a notamment recommandé l’invocation du Nom de Marie pour la conversion des baptisés lors de l’angélus du 12 septembre 2010 mais en avertissant que l’invocation de Marie doit s’accompagner d’une conversion authentique des baptisés : « A la Vierge Marie, dont le Très Saint Nom est célébré aujourd'hui dans l'Église, nous confions notre chemin de conversion à Dieu. »

(11 septembre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/le-11-septembre-1683-la-victoire-de-la-vie…

Dernière édition par maria le Dim 13 Sep - 04:09 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Sep - 04:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: KOWEÏT : NOUVEL ACCORD AVEC LE SAINT-SIEGE, PAR LE CARD. PAROLIN Répondre en citant

CONCORDAT

KOWEÏT : NOUVEL ACCORD AVEC LE SAINT-SIEGE, PAR LE CARD. PAROLIN

Allocution du cardinal Secrétaire d’Etat lors de la signature, au Vatican, d’un accord avec le Koweït. Traduction intégrale.

Rome, 11 septembre 2015 (ZENIT.org) Card. Pietro Parolin 

La signature d’un protocole d’accord entre le Saint-Siège et le Koweït, jeudi 10 septembre 2015, constitue « une nouvelle étape » dans leurs relations, souligne le cardinal Parolin.

Le cardinal secrétaire d’État Pietro Parolin s’est en effet entretenu avec la délégation du Koweït, conduite par le Premier ministre, le Cheikh Jaber Al-Moubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, à l’occasion de la signature d’un accord, à l’issue de l’entretien du Cheikh avec le pape François.

Par ce protocole, les deux parties s’engagent à renforcer et étendre leurs relations et leur collaboration en faveur de la paix et de la stabilité régionale et internationale.

Le cardinal Parolin rappelle que le Koweït a été, en 1968, « le premier pays du Golfe à établir des relations diplomatiques avec le Saint-Siège ». Il rappelle aussi « la bienveillance du père fondateur de l’État moderne du Koweït, Son Altesse Abdullah Al-Salem Al-Moubarak Al-Sabah, qui a fourni un lieu de culte pour la communauté catholique au Koweït, il y a presque cinquante ans » : « La cathédrale dédiée à la Sainte Famille (…) est un symbole vivant de l’hospitalité et de l’accueil pour lesquels le Koweït est si renommé, et un signe concret des relations historiques entre le Saint-Siège et le Koweït. »

Il souligne l’importance du « dialogue », de la « culture de la rencontre » comme un « moyen nécessaire pour la paix et la réconciliation entre les peuples et les nations ».

Voici notre traduction intégrale de l’anglais de l’allocution du secrétaire d’État du Saint-Siège.

A.B.

Salutations du cardinal secrétaire d’État Pietro Parolin à la délégation du Koweït

Je salue chaleureusement Votre Altesse Cheikh Jaber Al-Moubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Premier ministre de l’État du Koweït, ainsi que les autres membres de la délégation koweïtienne, à cette cérémonie de signature du Protocole d’accord entre le secrétariat d’État du Saint-Siège et le ministère des Affaires étrangères de l’État du Koweït, sur la conduite de consultations bilatérales qui seront signées respectivement par Son Excellence Mgr Paul Gallagher, secrétaire pour les Relations avec les États, pour le secrétariat d’État, et par Son Excellence Cheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, premier vice-premier ministre et ministre des Affaires étrangères, au nom du ministère des Affaires étrangères de l’État du Koweït.

La cérémonie de signature de ce jour représente une autre étape importante dans les relations bilatérales entre le Saint-Siège et le Koweït.

En 1968, le Koweït était le premier pays du Golfe à établir des relations diplomatiques avec le Saint-Siège. Toutefois, nos relations existaient déjà avant cela, grâce à la bienveillance du père fondateur de l’État moderne du Koweït, Son Altesse Abdullah Al-Salem Al-Moubarak Al-Sabah, qui a fourni un lieu de culte pour la communauté catholique au Koweït, il y a presque cinquante ans.

En effet, la cathédrale dédiée à la Sainte Famille, un repère familier pour tous ceux qui visitent le Koweït, est un symbole vivant de l’hospitalité et de l’accueil pour lesquels le Koweït est si renommé, et un signe concret des relations historiques entre le Saint-Siège et le Koweït.

Avec la signature du Protocole d’accord de ce jour, nous marquons une nouvelle étape dans cette relation. Nous sommes unis dans le désir commun de promouvoir le développement de relations amicales et d’une coopération dans les domaines politiques, religieux et culturels, convaincus que des consultations bilatérales régulières contribueront à l’approfondissement de la compréhension mutuelle et seront un instrument important pour développer davantage nos relations et notre dialogue dans tous les domaines et à différents niveaux.

Le pape François, dans la continuité de ses prédécesseurs, a parlé à plusieurs reprises de l’importance du dialogue comme instrument de paix, qu’il a souvent décrit comme la « culture de la rencontre », et c’est pour cette raison qu’il l’encourage comme un moyen nécessaire pour la paix et la réconciliation entre les peuples et les nations.

La mission du Saint-Siège est avant tout de nature religieuse et il apporte donc cette dimension spécifique dans ses rencontres avec la Communauté internationale, rappelant à tous que la vraie religion est au service de la paix et que les valeurs religieuses soulignent notre humanité commune.

Le secrétariat d’État est donc heureux de signer le protocole d’accord de ce jour avec le ministère des Affaires étrangères de l’État du Koweït, convaincu qu’il se révèlera être un instrument précieux dans la promotion de la « culture de la rencontre » désirée par le Saint-Père.

Permettez-moi de conclure en remerciant une fois encore Son Altesse pour sa visite aujourd’hui ici, au Vatican. Votre Altesse, veuillez transmettre mes salutations et mes meilleurs vœux à Son Altesse l’Émir de l’État du Koweït, Cheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah et l’assurer de notre amitié et de notre engagement en faveur de bonnes relations.

@ Traduction de Zenit, Constance Roques

(11 septembre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/koweit-nouvel-accord-avec-le-saint-siege-p…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Sep - 03:42 (2015)    Sujet du message: POPE FRANCIS WARNS OF "HELLFIRE FROM ABOVE" AHEAD OF U.S. VISIT Répondre en citant

POPE FRANCIS WARNS OF "HELLFIRE FROM ABOVE" AHEAD OF U.S. VISIT

Posted on September 8, 2015

VATICAN CITY – During a sermon at Saint Peter’s Square on Sunday, Pope Francis spoke of a “forthcoming event in which the earth will be consumed by hellfire from above” and asked Christians around the world to absolve themselves of sin in the days and weeks ahead.

In a statement released by the Vatican Tuesday morning, Pope Francis, who is scheduled to arrive in the United States on September 22nd, announced that he has been visited “on three occasions by heavenly beings” who, most recently, have warned of an “impending crisis” that could have dire consequences for life on earth.

The Pope is set to attend a meeting of the UN General Assembly on September 25th, at the United Nations building in New York where he will confer with world leaders, including President Barack Obama and Russian president Vladimir Putin, to discuss defensive options.

On Tuesday morning NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg confirmed that he has made arrangements to attend the General Assembly. “I spoke with the Holy See and [UN] Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon via video conference Sunday evening,” Stoltenberg told the Associated Press. “NATO is working closely with our counterparts around the globe to explore every viable recourse available.”

Details surrounding the Vatican’s extraterrestrial visitors are sparse but a British military intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the situation, told The Guardian that “the entities were described as peaceful by nature.” However, the official said, their stance on the matter was passive in that “they maintain a policy of neutrality” in regards to interplanetary action by “other-worldly” forces.

Pope Francis is scheduled to attend a private meeting with President Obama at the White House on the morning of September 23rd. The Pope will visit three cities, including Washington, D.C., during his six-day visit to the United States. He is expected to address a number of topics including same-sex marriage and immigration.

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/09/08/pope-francis-warns-of-hellfire-from-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Sep - 05:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: SANT’EGIDIO A TIRANA : LA GUERRE N'EST JAMAIS SAINTE Répondre en citant

SANT’EGIDIO A TIRANA : LA GUERRE N'EST JAMAIS SAINTE

Pour "un nouveau mouvement pour la paix !", par A. Riccardi

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/pour-un-nouveau-mouvement-pour-la-paix-par…

Appel pour la paix 2015, proclamé lors de la cérémonie finale de la Rencontre internationale des religions pour la paix, à Tirana (Albanie).

Tirana, 8 septembre 2015 (ZENIT.org) Staff Reporter 

« A nos religions nous rappelons que la guerre n’est jamais sainte, l’élimination et l’oppression de l’autre au nom de Dieu est toujours blasphématoire. L’élimination et l’oppression de l’autre et de son histoire, en se servant du nom de Dieu est une horreur », déclarent les participants de la Rencontre des religions pour la paix qui s’achève aujourd’hui.

Voici le texte intégral de l’Appel pour la paix 2015 signé lors de  la manifestation finale, ce 8 septembre 2015, de la Rencontre internationale organisée par la Communauté de Sant’Egidio, en Albanie, à Tirana (6-8 septembre 2015), sur le thème « La paix est toujours possible ».

A.B.

APPEL POUR LA PAIX  - 2015

Hommes et femmes de religions différentes, nous nous sommes réunis à l’invitation de la Communauté de Sant’Egidio à Tirana, capitale d’un pays symbole de la coexistence entre les religions, après avoir connu la domination du mal, qui a exclu Dieu et la liberté de la vie du peuple albanais.

Nous remercions les autorités et le peuple albanais pour leur chaleureuse hospitalité en ces jours.

Aujourd’hui le monde change rapidement. Peut-être n’avons-nous pas su donner une âme à sa croissance et à sa transformation. Notre monde risque de perdre le sens de la limite et se sent tout-puissant, tandis que s’affirment des pouvoirs anonymes qui jouent avec le destin des peuples.

Nous connaissons les souffrances engendrées par l’idolâtrie du pouvoir et de l’argent, la corruption, l’éloignement de Dieu en raison du culte du moi, l’exploitation effrénée et sans lendemain de la création, la domination de l’homme sur l’homme, le projet fou d’un monde sans l’autre, la douleur de guerres interminables, contagieuses, hors de contrôle.

Soixante-dix ans après l’hécatombe nucléaire et la fin de la Deuxième Guerre mondiale, l’humanité semble avoir oublié que la guerre est une aventure sans retour. On a l’impression que les guerres sont devenues normales et beaucoup sont attirés par la fascination terrible de la violence. La force du mal aujourd’hui frappe des millions d’enfants, de femmes, de personnes âgées, de familles : elle produit des combattants, prisonniers d’une logique violente et folle. Des dizaines de millions de réfugiés se déversent en Asie, aux frontières de l’Europe et dans d’autres régions du monde.

Notre XXIe siècle est à la croisée des chemins : entre la résignation et l’avenir, entre l’indifférence et la solidarité. Il faut mondialiser la solidarité. Il faut ouvrir les portes de nos cœurs, de nos pays, car il n’y a ni murs ni barbelés qui puissent arrêter le besoin de vivre et de garantir un avenir à ses propres enfants. Aux religions nous disons : aidons le monde à trouver une réponse humaine aux guerres, aux grandes migrations mondiales, à la crise environnementale, aux nombreuses pauvretés et à la quête de sens de beaucoup.

En tant que leaders de religions et de cultures différentes, nous sentons l’impératif moral d’aider le monde à ne pas s’autodétruire, à ne pas dissiper les sentiments d’humanité.

Aux gouvernants nous disons : la guerre ne se gagne pas par la guerre : c’est une illusion ! La guerre est impossible à maîtriser. Ne vous faites pas d’illusions ! La guerre rend inhumains des peuples entiers. Repartons du dialogue, qui est un grand art et un remède irremplaçable pour la réconciliation entre les peuples.

A nos religions nous rappelons que la guerre n’est jamais sainte, l’élimination et l’oppression de l’autre au nom de Dieu est toujours blasphématoire. L’élimination et l’oppression de l’autre et de son histoire, en se servant du nom de Dieu est une horreur.

Que se répande un mouvement des peuples en faveur de la paix et de la résistance au terrorisme et à la violence. Que l’esprit d’Assise nous rende plus audacieux et courageux dans la recherche de la paix et dans la construction d’une société où l’on puisse vivre ensemble entre personnes différentes de manière pacifique et positive.

La paix vient de Dieu, c’est pourquoi nous implorons le don indivisible de la paix. C’est la langue de l’avenir. Apprenons tous à nouveau la langue du dialogue et de la paix.

La paix est toujours possible. C’est pourquoi nous devons la construire ensemble, tous, croyants et non-croyants. Construisons la paix ! Avec l’aide de Dieu nous transformerons notre temps en un temps de paix. Car rien n’est impossible à Dieu.

Tirana, le 8 septembre 2015

( 8 septembre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/sant-egidio-a-tirana-la-guerre-n-est-jamai…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Sep - 03:52 (2015)    Sujet du message: CINQUIEME PORTE SAINTE A ROME : LA PORTE DE LA CHARITE Répondre en citant

CINQUIEME PORTE SAINTE A ROME : LA PORTE DE LA CHARITE

Jubilé de la miséricorde = Contrefaçon du vrai Jubilé de Dieu et qui amènera la grande persécution des saints, car ce Jubilé appelle tous les humains à s'unir sous l'autorité d'un seul homme pour le bien commun. Ceux qui refuseront seront considérés comme des hérétiques et des ennemis de Rome et de Dieu lui-même. Le Jubilé catholique aura lieu du Du 8 décembre 2015 au 20 novembre 2016 alors que le Jubilé de Dieu commencera le 23 septembre 2015 , jour du Yom Kippour. Mais à cause de la dépravation de l'humanité qui s'est corrompu avec cet empire qu'il s'en rende compte ou non, ce faux Jubilé amènera le jugement divin sur les peuples au lieu de la bénédiction promise par l'Eternel. Lorsque le peuple de Dieu et les nations se soumettaient aux ordonnances et lois de Dieu, la Paix et la Justice régnaient, mais sous cet Empire maudit, c'est le mensonge, la tromperie, la fraude, la sorcellerie, la divination, le culte aux idoles et aux démons qui prédomine. Comment pourrait-il sortir quelque chose de bon d'un tel royaume. Le 23 septembre marque également l'anniversaire de naissance de Jules César, un autre grand tyran qui a tant persécuté la vraie Eglise de Jésus-Christ.

Aujourd'hui, nous avons le Pontifex Maximus en la personne du Pape Jésuite François qui prendra la relève! Son arrivée aux Etats-Unis est dans 6 jours et alors le plan final sera imposé aux Nations par les séductions nombreuses se cachant derrière tout ce programme environnemental, programme pour les goyens, pendant que dans les coulisses des ténèbres se jouera un scénario beaucoup plus lugubre et maléfique.

Deux autres Portes saintes seront ouvertes à Rome à côté de celles des basiliques papales, dans le cadre du jubilé de la miséricorde.

Rome, 15 septembre 2015 (ZENIT.org) Anita Bourdin 

Pour le Jubilé de la miséricorde, le pape François ouvrira une cinquième Porte sainte : la « Porte sainte de la charité », au centre d'accueil « Don Luigi di Liegro » de la Caritas de Rome, près de la gare de Termini.

C’est ce qu’a annoncé le cardinal vicaire du pape pour Rome, Agostino Vallini, qui a conclu le « Congrès diocésain » lundi soir, 14 septembre, en la basilique Saint-Jean-du-Latran, cathédrale du pape. 

Le pape François se rendra en effet, le 18 décembre, à la soupe populaire « Jean-Paul II » du centre d’accueil « Mgr Luigi Liegro » (1928-1997), fondateur de la Caritas de Rome. En cours de restauration, le centre devra accueillir 180 sans-abri. Le pape aura ouvert la Porte sainte de Saint-Pierre dix jours plus tôt, le 8 décembre. 

« Les bénévoles des paroisses romaines et d’autres diocèses qui servent à ce centre et à la soupe populaire jouiront de l’Indulgence plénière aux conditions prévues par l’Eglise » en passant la Porte de la Charité.

Le cardinal Vallini a en outre annoncé l’ouverture d’une sixième Porte sainte au sanctuaire marial du Divin Amour, lieu de pèlerinage à pied et de nuit, sur via Ardeatina, à une quinzaine de kilomètres au sud de Rome.

Traditionnellement les quatre Portes saintes de Rome sont à Saint-Pierre, Saint-Jean-du-Latran, Sainte-Marie-Majeure et Saint-Paul-hors-les-Murs.

Il est aussi arrivé qu’il y ait une Porte sainte à Sainte-Marie-au-Transtévère, en 1625, quand la basilique Saint-Paul était inondée, et en 1825, deux ans après la destruction de Saint-Paul par un incendie.

(15 septembre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/cinquieme-porte-sainte-a-rome-la-porte-de-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Sep - 04:22 (2015)    Sujet du message: LE PAPE SIMPLIFIE L'ANNULATION DU MARIAGE Répondre en citant

LE PAPE SIMPLIFIE L'ANNULATION DU MARIAGE

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Sep - 05:42 (2015)    Sujet du message: CATHOLIC EXORCIST WARNS : POPE FRANCIS IS NOT THE LEGITIMATE POPE & SATAN HAS TAKEN OVER THE THRONE Répondre en citant

CATHOLIC EXORCIST WARNS : POPE FRANCIS IS NOT THE LEGITIMATE POPE & SATAN HAS TAKEN OVER THE THRONE

The smoke (fire) of Satan = the spirit of Satan

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7GLGfHZdos

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Sep - 06:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: POPE FRANCIS TO MAKE SAINT OF PRIEST ACCUSED OF GENOCIDE AND COMPARED TO HITLER Répondre en citant

POPE FRANCIS TO MAKE SAINT OF PRIEST ACCUSED OF GENOCIDE AND COMPARED TO HITLER

In the Montery City Council counseler said that he won't send a letter to the Pope because it's violate the separation of the state and the church. Sorry, but he's lying. By the Concordat under Reagan and the Act 1871, the Catholic church and the Jesuits control everything in USA.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j00-QifP6Kg

-----

The Saints in the GNOSTIC Catholic church - for initiate only

THE SAINTS

The DEACON: Lord of Life and Joy, that art the might of man, that art the essence of every true god that is upon the surface of the Earth, continuing knowledge from generation unto generation, thou adored of us upon heaths and in woods, on mountains and in caves, openly in the marketplaces and secretly in the chambers of our houses, in temples of gold and ivory and marble as in these other temples of our bodies, we worthily commemorate them worthy that did of old adore thee and manifest they glory unto men,

(At each name the DEACON signs
with thumb between index and medius. At ordinary mass it is only necessary to commemorate those whose names are italicized, with wording as is shown.)

Lao-tzu and Siddhârtha and Krishna and Tahuti, Mosheh, Dionysus, Mohammed and To Mega Thêrion, with these also, Hermês, Pan, Priapus, Osiris and Melchizedek, Khem and Amoun and Mentu, Hêraclês, Orpheus and Odysseus; with Vergilius, Catullus , Martialis, Rabelais, Swinburne, and many an holy bard; Apollonius Tyanæus, Simon Magus, Manes, Pythagoras , Basilides, Valentinus, Bardesanes and Hippolytus, that transmitted the Light of the Gnosis to us their successors and their heirs; with Merlin, Arthur, Kamuret, Parzival, and many another, prophet, priest and king, that bore the Lance and Cup, the Sword and Disk, against the Heathen; and these also, Carolus Magnus and his paladins, with William of Schyren, Frederick of Hohenstaufen, Roger Bacon, Jacobus Burgundus Molensis the Martyr, Christian Rosencreutz, Ulrich von Hutten, Paracelsus, Michael Maier, Roderic Borgia Pope Alexander the Sixth, Jacob Boehme, Francis Bacon Lord Verulam, Andrea, Robertus de Fluctibus, Giordano Bruno, Johannes Dee, Sir Edward Kelly, Thomas Vaughan, Elias Ashmole, Molinos, Adam Weishaupt, Wolfgang von Goethe, William Blake , Ludovicus Rex Bavariæ, Richard Wagner, Alphonse Louis Constant, Friedrich Nietzsche, Hargrave Jennings, Carl Kellner , Forlong dux, Sir Richard Payne Knight, Sir Richard Francis Burton, Paul Gauguin, Docteur Gérard Encausse , Doctor Theodor Reuss , and Sir Aleister Crowley -- Oh Sons of the Lion and the Snake! With all thy saints we worthily commemorate them worthy that were and are and are to come.

May their Essence be here present, potent, puissant and paternal to perfect this feast!

http://hermetic.com/sabazius/gnostic_mass.htmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Sep - 12:58 (2015)    Sujet du message: HISTORIC CHURCHES TURN TOWARDS JERUSALEM Répondre en citant

HISTORIC CHURCHES TURN TOWARDS JERUSALEM

There is an hypocrisy here and a big seduction for the charismatic and pentecostal followers of Christ under this global ecumenical unity. In Oct. 4, 2015,  the Global Ministries to join together in 2015 for a week of advocacy and action in support of an end to the illegal occupation of Palestine. And on the World Council of Churches website http://pief.oikoumene.org/en/world-week-for-peace, the Palestine Israel Ecumenical Forum (PIEF) of the World Council of Churches, they will pray for Peace in Palestine http://www.globalministries.org/world_week_for_peace_in_palestine_israel_2015 for the "World Week for Peace in Palestine Israel #WallWillFall" . The dates for the commemoration for all these ecumenical communities are 20 to 26 September 2015. Was that mean? Is the Pope will recognize Palestine as the capital of Jerusalem and Israël in his trip in United States? On the 31th of September, the palestinian flag will be raise outside the United Nations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNqjGGlKOJk .

That will end the illegal occupation (of Palestine) and secures the legitimate rights and future of both peoples

1. Praying with churches living under occupation, using a special prayer from Jerusalem and other worship resources prepared for the week.
2. Educating about actions that make for peace, and about facts on the ground that do not create peace, especially issues related to prisoners.
3. Advocating with political leaders using ecumenical policies that promote peace with justice.

http://pief.oikoumene.org/en/world-week-for-peace

-----

Pentecostal/Charismatic Churches of North America Join the DPPJ

Contact: Stephen Jenks, Operations Manager, Eagles' Wings Ministries, 716-759-1058, stephenjenks@eagleswings.to

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Sept. 17, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem welcomes Dr. Jeff Farmer, President of Pentecostal/Charismatic Church of North America (PCCNA) as a partnering leader in the annual global prayer movement for Jerusalem, it was announced today.

PCCNA represents over 480,000 churches and nearly 90 million followers of Christ worldwide. Dr. Farmer has officially endorsed the international prayer initiative for Jerusalem, and has committed to mobilizing membership churches to join millions of Christians in prayer on October 4th.

Rev. Farmer stated: "Praying for the peace of Jerusalem should be among our highest priorities in this life of knowing, loving and serving Christ. Oh Father, inflame our hearts with fervent, unceasing prayer for the peace of Jerusalem. Amen!"

Dr. Robert Stearns, co-founder of the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem http://www.daytopray.com/Learn/about , remarked, "We are deeply honored to have Dr. Jeff Farmer join us in praying for Jerusalem on October 4th. As the first President of PCCNA, Farmer has served as chairman for the past five years." President Farmer said, "This action is a strategic stepping stone to PCCNA's future and comes in the wake of five years of sustained membership growth." PCCNA remains committed to bringing down walls that have separated different races and provides a framework for fellowship, dialogue, and cooperation between the various Pentecostal and Charismatic denominations, churches, and ministries in North America.

Dr. Farmer joins 1300 other Christian Endorsers who represent all different cultures, and denominations -like Paul Cedar, Ron Luce, Kay Arthur, Jane Hansen, T. D. Jakes, & Ravi Zacharias. Their united call is for all believers to fulfill The Lord's mandate in Psalm 122:6, to pray for God's peace, blessing, and love to Jews, Arabs and Christians alike in God's Holy City – Jerusalem.

Co-founded by Dr. Robert Stearns and Dr. Jack Hayford, the annual Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem- the first Sunday of every October - is one of the largest Israel-focused prayer events in history, with churches participating last year from over 175 nations, including those "underground" in seven Muslim nations. An offering is also collected to help all in need – both Jew and Arab. Churches can download FREE Resources and register to participate on October 4th at www.daytopray.com.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/4423976715.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Sep - 10:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: DR. GORDON E. BRADSHAW TO DEBUT 'I SEE THRONES!' AT KCIA 2015 GLOBAL MEETING SEPT. 24-26 IN SEATTLE Répondre en citant

http://www.iseethronesnow.com/

DR. GORDON E. BRADSHAW TO DEBUT 'I SEE THRONES!' AT KCIA 2015 GLOBAL MEETING SEPT. 24-26 IN SEATTLE

The 2015 annual meeting of Kingdom Congressional International Alliance (KCIA) is working closely with big corporations... for a better spiritual control of this new evil society who's taking place. See the names down below and continue your research.

Contact: Dr. Bruce Cook, 253-858-8929, 512-845-3070, ingdomhousepublishing@gmail.com, bruce@kingdomhouse.net

SEATTLE, Sept. 22, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Noted author, speaker, network leader, community consultant and former fire chief Dr. Gordon E. Bradshaw, Chicago, IL will speak on the topic, "I See Thrones!," on Sept. 24th at 7:30 pm during his keynote address at the 2015 annual meeting of Kingdom Congressional International Alliance (KCIA) in Seattle, WA.

KCIA is a global alliance of marketplace and government leaders who meet annually to collaborate on projects and policies, and to discuss and formulate solutions for global problems. This will be the world debut for Bradshaw's latest book of the same title.

I See Thrones! Igniting and Increasing Your Influence in the Seven Mountains of Culture, breaks important new ground in the growing fields of personal influence, social transformation and spiritual growth. In fact, this is the first book-length treatment of the subject of thrones from a spiritual perspective in history. Bradshaw shares the technology and theory of thrones, as well as general principles, biblical references, practical application and case studies. This pioneering book is being released this month by Kingdom House Publishing, Lakebay, WA.

According to Amb. Dr. Clyde Rivers, World Peace Ambassador and Special Representative from Interfaith Peace-Building Initiative to the United Nations, "Dr. Bradshaw has a revelation of kings and priests that is greatly needed in this day and hour. I See Thrones! is creating the paradigm that will cause the kings to occupy the cultural mountains of influence. As the Ambassador of a nation, I recommend this book as a training model for any government of the world that wants to see biblical transformation in their country."

Bradshaw is also the author of Authority for Assignment: Releasing the Mantle of God's Government in the Marketplace, and The Technology of Apostolic Succession: Transferring the Purposes of God to the Next Generation of Kingdom Citizens.

Other national and international leaders who will speak at KCIA 2015 include: Al Caperna , Dave Hodgson, Jim Barthel, John Anderson, Walt Pilcher, Jim Campbell, Candace Long, Lloyd Phillips, Mark Henderson, Sher Valenzuela, Wende Jones, Charlie Fisher, Paul Cuny, Mary Dorian, Dr. A.L. Gill, Dr. Berin Gilfillan, Dr. Doug Atha, Dr. Karl Bandlien, Dr. Sharon Billins, Dr. James Brewton, Dr. Stan Jeffery, Dr. Erik Kudlis, Dr. Greg Linnebach, Dr. Martin Powell, Dr. Gayle Rogers, and Dr. Gary Sorensen.

For more information, visit these websites: www.iseethronesnow.com, www.gemsnetwork.org, www.kcialliance.org.

FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES, CONTACT DR. BRUCE COOK, 253-858-8929 OR 512-845-3070, or by email kingdomhousepublishing@gmail.com or bruce@kingdomhouse.net

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/2767876742.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Sep - 00:47 (2015)    Sujet du message: BOUSCULADE PRES DE LA MECQUE, PLUS DE 700 PELERINS TUES Répondre en citant

BOUSCULADE PRES DE LA MECQUE, PLUS DE 700 PELERINS TUES

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S76GcZy45C8

jeudi 24 septembre 2015 21h40

Parmi les efforts engagés pour améliorer la sécurité à Jamarat, les trois piliers ont été agrandis et un large pont les contournant a été construit, afin de multiplier les points d'entrée et de sortie pour les pèlerins qui viennent accomplir le rite de lapidation. En 2006, 346 pèlerins avaient péri dans une bousculade à Jamarat.

Plus de 100.000 policiers, s'appuyant sur un réseau de plusieurs milliers de caméras de vidéosurveillance, sont chargés d'éviter que la densité des pèlerins sur les sites atteigne des niveaux dangereux.

Plusieurs bousculades ont endeuillé le Hadj par le passé, comme en 2006, lorsque au moins 346 pèlerins avaient péri à La Mecque. Voici deux semaines, 110 personnes avaient péri à la grande mosquée de La Mecque dans la chute, provoquée par une tempête, d'une grue utilisée pour des travaux d'agrandissement du site de pèlerinage.

En France, le ministère des Affaires étrangères a mis en place un numéro de téléphone d'urgence, le 01 43 17 56 46. "Notre ambassade à Ryad et notre consulat général à Djeddah sont mobilisés, en liaison étroite avec les autorités saoudiennes, pour venir en aide à nos compatriotes si cela s'avérait nécessaire", ajoute le Quai d'Orsay qui précise que des agents consulaires se sont rendus sur place.

(avec Bozorgmehr Sharafedin à Dubai; Nicolas Delame, Eric Faye et Henri-Pierre André pour le service français)

par Nidal al-Mughrabi

MINA, Arabie saoudite (Reuters) - Au moins 717 pèlerins ont péri jeudi dans une bousculade à Mina, à l'extérieur de la ville sainte de La Mecque où quelque deux millions de personnes sont réunies pour le Hadj, le pèlerinage annuel, ont annoncé les autorités saoudiennes.

La bousculade, qui a également fait 863 blessés, s'est produite lorsque que deux groupes imposants de pèlerins se sont rencontrés à un carrefour après avoir participé au rituel de la lapidation du Diable à Jamarat.

Cette catastrophe est la plus meurtrière depuis celle de juillet 1990 lorsque 1.426 fidèles avaient péri dans un mouvement de foule dans un tunnel près de la ville sainte.

Elle a conduit le roi Salman d'Arabie à ordonner un réexamen du dispositif d'accompagnement du pèlerinage. La sécurité du plus grand rassemblement annuel de la planète est une question politiquement sensible pour la dynastie des Saoud qui se présente comme le gardien de l'islam orthodoxe et des Lieux saints de La Mecque et Médine.

"Nous avons donné instruction aux autorités concernées de revoir le plan de fonctionnement et d'élever le niveau d'organisation et de gestion pour faire en sorte que les invités d'Allah accomplissent leurs rituels dans le confort et la tranquillité", a-t-il annoncé dans une allocution retransmise en direct à la télévision.
Le porte-parole du ministère de l'Intérieur, Mansour Turki, a indiqué lors d'une conférence de presse à Mina que les causes de la bousculade meurtrière n'étaient pas encore connues.

AU MOINS 125 IRANIENS PARMI LES TUÉS

Comme en 1990, ce nouveau drame s'est produit le jour de la célébration de la fête du sacrifice, l'Aïd al Adha, lors de laquelle les musulmans sont invités à immoler un mouton. C'est traditionnellement le jour le plus dangereux du pèlerinage en raison du nombre de sacrifices rituels effectués en un seul endroit.
La rue 204, où la bousculade s'est produite, est l'une des deux principales artères menant de Mina à Jamarat où le Diable est symboliquement lapidé par les pèlerins, qui lancent des cailloux en direction de trois piliers.

Plus de 220 ambulances et 4.000 secouristes ont été dépêchés sur les lieux pour porter assistance aux blessés. La chaîne de télévision Al Arabia a montré un convoi d'ambulances traversant le camp de Mina. Sur des photographies diffusées par la protection civile, on voit des pèlerins étendus sur des brancards.
D'après les agences de presse iraniennes Tasnim et Fars, 125 ressortissants iraniens sont au nombre des tués.

Tandis que le chargé d'affaires saoudien à Téhéran était convoqué, le guide suprême de la Révolution islamique, l'ayatollah Ali Khameneï, a appelé le gouvernement saoudien à "assumer la responsabilité de ce triste événement".

"Des erreurs de gestion et des actes inopportuns ont causé cette catastrophe", ajoute-t-il dans un communiqué.

NUMÉRO TÉLÉPHONIQUE D'URGENCE MIS EN PLACE EN FRANCE

Le royaume saoudien a consacré ces dernières années des milliards de dollars à la modernisation des infrastructures servent pour le Hadj et des moyens de contrôler les déplacements des foules.

Parmi les efforts engagés pour améliorer la sécurité à Jamarat, les trois piliers ont été agrandis et un large pont les contournant a été construit, afin de multiplier les points d'entrée et de sortie pour les pèlerins qui viennent accomplir le rite de lapidation. En 2006, 346 pèlerins avaient péri dans une bousculade à Jamarat.

Plus de 100.000 policiers, s'appuyant sur un réseau de plusieurs milliers de caméras de vidéosurveillance, sont chargés d'éviter que la densité des pèlerins sur les sites atteigne des niveaux dangereux.

Plusieurs bousculades ont endeuillé le Hadj par le passé, comme en 2006, lorsque au moins 346 pèlerins avaient péri à La Mecque. Voici deux semaines, 110 personnes avaient péri à la grande mosquée de La Mecque dans la chute, provoquée par une tempête, d'une grue utilisée pour des travaux d'agrandissement du site de pèlerinage.

En France, le ministère des Affaires étrangères a mis en place un numéro de téléphone d'urgence, le 01 43 17 56 46. "Notre ambassade à Ryad et notre consulat général à Djeddah sont mobilisés, en liaison étroite avec les autorités saoudiennes, pour venir en aide à nos compatriotes si cela s'avérait nécessaire", ajoute le Quai d'Orsay qui précise que des agents consulaires se sont rendus sur place.

(avec Bozorgmehr Sharafedin à Dubai; Nicolas Delame, Eric Faye et Henri-Pierre André pour le service français)

http://fr.reuters.com/article/topNews/idFRKCN0RO19O20150924

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Sep - 15:46 (2015)    Sujet du message: TRAGEDIE DE LA MECQUE, MESSAGE DU PAPE FRANCOIS Répondre en citant

TRAGEDIE DE LA MECQUE, MESSAGE DU PAPE FRANCOIS

Proximité exprimée depuis New York, cathédrale Saint-Patrick.

Rome, 25 septembre 2015 (ZENIT.org) Pape François 

Le pape François exprime sa « proximité » aux musulmans après ce qu'il appelle « la tragédie de La Mecque » où une bousculade a fait plus de 700 morts et plus de 800 blessés, jeudi, à Mina.

Le pape a ajouté cette salutation d'abondance du cœur à New York, jeudi soir, 24 septembre, aux Vêpres, au début de son homélie en la cathédrale Saint-Patrick, en présence du clergé et des consacrés. Les musulmans fêtent l'Aïd el-Kebir et quelques deux millions de musulmans ont fait le pèlerinage de La Mecque.

« Deux sentiments m’animent aujourd’hui envers mes frères musulmans. En premier lieu, ma salutation, parce qu’ils célèbrent aujourd’hui le jour du Sacrifice. = Ne serait-ce pas un rituel satanique, de sang pour leur dieu Allah/Lucifer ou que l'Eternel des armées aurait envoyé un esprit de confusion sur cette masse de gens qui adore un dieu destructeur? Dans l'Ancien Testament, cela est déjà arrivé où Dieu a confondu l'armée ennemi en envoyant un esprit de confusion qui a fait que les soldats du camp ennemi se sont mis à s'entretuer entre eux. J’aurais voulu que ma salutation soit plus chaleureuse", a dit le pape. 

Il a immédiatement ajouté: "Le deuxième sentiment, c’est ma proximité suite à la tragédie que leur peuple a subie aujourd'hui à La Mecque.  En ce moment de prière, je m’unis à eux et nous nous unissons, dans la prière à Dieu, notre Père tout-puissant et miséricordieux. » = Allah

(25 septembre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/tragedie-de-la-mecque-message-du-pape-fran…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Sep - 16:34 (2015)    Sujet du message: RULES OF LIFE Répondre en citant

RULES OF LIFE

Remember who persecuted the saints when Jesus and the apostles were on earth. This could be the same heretic message from Hell peoples of that period of time were brainswash to try to destroy real christianity and the true message of our Lord Jesus. Intolerant, heresy, magic miracles/sorcery, can you see what's coming for the true christians who only stand with the Messiah, the true savior? Submit to the Catholic church or be prepare to be persecute and to die for Yeschoua Jesus Christ!

Lectio Divina: 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B Paris,

September 25, 2015 (ZENIT.org) Monsignor Francesco Follo 

Roman Rite

NM 11.25 to 29; PS 19; Jas 5:1-6; Mk 9:38-43.45.47-48

Ambrosian Rite

Dt 6:1-9; Sal 118; Rm 13:8-14a; Lk 10:25-37

Sixth Sunday after the Martyrdom of St. John the Precursor.

--

1) On the road with the Life that gives life and the rules of life.

The passage from the Gospel of Mark that is proposed on the 26th Sunday of Ordinary Time, tells two episodes of Christ’s life.

In the first John points out to Jesus that there is someone who drives out demons in His name without belonging to the group of his disciples. Jesus rightly underlines that every good work is always welcome because the source of goodness and love is God. Those who do good deeds are still and always on the side of Christ and of God. Jesus’ answer regarding the exorcist stranger to the group of disciples is inspired by great tolerance, and is identical to the attitude taken by Moses against Eldad and Medad during exodus (First reading of today's Mass).

In the second episode Jesus urges his disciples not to scandalize the "little ones", namely the brothers still immature in faith moving them away from the gospel with misconduct and a behavior inconsistent with the Gospel. To admonish his disciples the Messiah uses harsh expressions “If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed than with two hands and to go into Gehenna, into the unquenchable fire. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut if off. It is better for you to enter into life crippled than with two feet to be thrown into Gehenna. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. Better for you to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into Gehenna, where 'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.” (Mk 9: 45.47-48). With these words, Jesus invites the disciples to an attitude inspired by humility, understanding and sacrifice to avoid the scandal that obscures the light of the Gospel.

We could formulate the invitation of Christ with the words that  in ''The announcement to Mary" by Paul Claudel,  Violaine, the protagonist now blind, does to the many who have the gift of sight "You who  see, what  did you do with light? "

If we can convert  first and foremost our heart, then those who live next to us, even though not  believers,  will understand that Jesus is not an incomprehensible and unacceptable theological formula in our minds, but the life of God in our hearts and the light to our steps. And though they will not change their religion, their heart will change becoming more open, tolerant and free.

Jesus asks the disciples, and therefore us, to have his way of thinking that does not reject anyone and his same gaze that recognizes even the smallest signs of faith, such as the gift of a simple glass of water that, if given to a "little one", will “affect” the final judgment when the Son of man will judge all peoples of the earth.

This total opening, with no barrier of space and time, is shown precisely by Jesus with his incarnation and death on the cross for all humanity. It is possible for every man and woman on earth to have a mysterious and profound relationship with Jesus Christ. The Christian community is called upon to expand its boundaries to consider all as its children, even those who don’t have a full knowledge- experience of Jesus.

If "smallness" is the profound appearance of the life of the believer, even a hand, a foot and an eye can hurt it and impede - in the sense of making scandal or a glitch - the presence of the Lord in us. A glass of water is a small thing and the little ones know how to appreciate it, not failing to give thanks for it, especially when it is received in the name of Jesus.

2) The name of Jesus.

The name "Jesus" occurs three times in just four verses of today's Gospel. The fact is that those who work in His name can do great things, starting with the apostles who belong to Jesus Christ. But who belongs to Christ? The disciples who follow him, but not in an exclusive sense. When the Christians have believed to have the monopoly of Jesus, they ran the risk of being intolerant. Good, in all its forms, is the right and the duty of every man. Jesus and the Spirit are everywhere where good is done. On the previous page, the disciples were divided between them in the name of their “I”. Here they are divided from the others in the name of their “we”. Only the "Name" of Jesus is the root of unity among all. Scandal is all that prevents someone from following God to attain salvation. Rather than making even one person lose faith, it would be better to die.

That certainly does not mean to overshadow or even frustrate the efforts of the announcement and the call to convert to the Gospel, as some might think. Do not forget that witness and proclamation are an integral part of the authentic Christian faith, which cannot be silent on the immense joy of having met the Lord. If I do not hide the fact of being a convinced and practicing Christian, every gesture of friendship and help that I do is an announcement in the same way that every word and gesture of Jesus was, even before he declared "I am the Son of God.” From the New Testament emerges clearly the "duty" of the announcement  "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15); " If I preach the gospel, this is no reason for me to boast, for an obligation has been imposed on me, and woe to me if I do not preach it  (1 Cor 9:16); " Always be ready to give an explanation to anyone who asks you for a reason for your hope, but do it with gentleness and reverence, keeping your conscience clear " (1 Pt 3,15-16).

The first appeal of Jesus is for the "change of heart". He asks His disciples not to put the other person in preconceived schemes, but to welcome him or her and to listen to him or to her. Listen to the symphony of the wail of a child, of a poor, of a sick person to bring them the tenderness of God. Listen to the words of the world and give it the Word, because everything about the human adventure concerns all of us "I am a man and nothing that is human is foreign to me "(Terence).

The response of Jesus, the man without barriers, (cfr Jesus answered: “Don’t stop him” – Mk 9:39) is among the ones that can be a turning point in history:  all men and women are of us, as we are all of men and women. A person first of all. "When a person dies, do not wonder for whom the bell tolls: it always sounds a little for you" (John Donne). All are us. We are all 'one' in Christ Jesus.

Jesus’s announce is even more courageous: it brings us from the simply “not only” to the “not feeling strangers”. He asks us to love our neighbor and to live life as sharing: it leads us to live the many lives and histories of the others as if they were our own. It gives us a hundred brothers and sisters, a hundred hearts to rest on, a hundred lips to be quenched from thirst, a hundred mouths that do not know to Whom to yell and of which we are the voice.

It’s true, as I said just above, that today's Gospel ends with harsh words "If your hand, your foot, your eye scandalize, cut it, throw it away." It is the Gospel of wounds, scandalous and bright as the stigmata of Jesus. In fact, the words of Christ are not an invitation to an unnecessary mutilation, they are a figurative and incisive language to convey the seriousness with which we should think about the essential things. Even to lose what is precious, as a hand or an eye, is not comparable to the damage that comes from a wrong life. The Lord invites us to fear more a failed life than the painful wounds of life.

A special way to welcome Christ and the wounds of His love is that of the consecrated Virgins in the world. Being a virgin means keeping the spousal character of their bodies intact for the Lord. A virgin does not waste herself, and does not seek life in other human beings, in flesh and blood. A lot of maturity and also a lot of faith are needed to cut sick affections towards people and to wait with fidelity and perseverance for the Lord who comes. One must have a concrete experience of being with the Lord; just a theoretical knowledge is not enough. If one has a weak faith, he or she stops praying, experiences loneliness, doesn’t want to take on the responsibilities of an adult life and is in serious danger. He or she can maintain a physical virginity, but losing its meaning, he or she will become selfish or narcissistic, cynical or bitter, acid or an emotional vampire. Saint Augustine says that a virginity without humility doesn’t do any good.

Consecrated virginity is not a means of preservation of themselves or to bury one’s talent in the ground to return it intact one day. It is indeed a means of giving of oneself, accepting certain sacrifices just to give everything to God and more to the neighbor in a missionary spirit of annunciation (cfr Rite of the Consecration of Virgins, annexe 1, Mass, Eucharistic Prayer III: “Accept, Lord to confirm the engagement of our sister to follow Christ constantly, so that they can give the witness of evangelical life and fraternal love)

---

Patristic reading

Golden Chain

on Mk 9, 38-42

Bede: John, loving the Lord with eminent devotion, thought that He who performed an office to which He had no right was to be excluded from the benefit of it. Wherefore it is said, "And John answered Him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in Thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us."

Pseudo-Chrys., Vict. Ant. e Cat. in Marc.: For many believers received gifts, and yet were not with Christ, such was this man who cast out devils; for there were many of them deficient in some way; some were pure in life, but were not so perfect in faith; others again, contrariwise.

Theophylact: Or again, some unbelievers, seeing that the name of Jesus was full of virtue, themselves used it, and performed signs, though they were unworthy of Divine grace; for the Lord wished to extend His name even by the unworthy.

Pseudo-Chrys., Vict. Ant. e Cat. in Marc.: It was not from jealousy or envy, however, that John wished to forbid him who cast out devils, but because he wished that all who called on the name of the Lord should follow Christ and be one body with His disciples. But the Lord, however unworthy they who perform the miracles may be, incites others by their means to believe on Him, and induces themselves by this unspeakable grace to become better.
Wherefore there follows: "But Jesus said, Forbid him not."

Bede: By which He shews that no one is to be driven away from that partial goodness which he possesses already, but rather to be stirred up to that which he has not as yet obtained.

Pseudo-Chrys., Vict. Ant. e Cat. in Marc.: In conformity to this, He shews that he is not to be forbidden, adding immediately after, "For there is no man which shall do a miracle in My name, that can lightly speak evil of Me." He says "lightly" to meet the case of those who fell into heresy, such as were Simon and Menander, and Cerinthus (ed. note: Irenaeus, cont. Haer. 2, 31, seems to imply that the early heretics actually worked wonders, but that these differed from Christian miracles in that they were done by magic through the aid of the devil, and were not works of mercy; he contrasts with these the ecclesiastical miracles of his day.); not that they did miracles in the name of Christ, but by their deceptions had the appearance of doing them.
But these others, though they do (p. 184) not follow us, cannot however set themselves to say any thing against us, because they honour My name by working miracles.

Theophylact: For how can he speak evil of Me, who draws glory from My name, and works miracles by the invocation of this very name. There follows, "For he that is not against you is on your part."

Augustine, de Con. Evan., 4, 5: We must take care that this saying of the Lord appear not to be contrary to that where He says, "He who is not with Me is against Me." (Lc 11,23) Or will any one say that the difference lies in that here He says to His disciples, "For he that is not against you is on your part," but in the other He speaks of Himself, "He who is not with Me is against Me?" As if indeed it were possible (ed. note: St. Augustine has here quasi vero, instead of quasi non, which hardly makes sense; the latter reading has also been found in an old edition of the Catena Aurea, A.D. 1417.) that he who is joined to Christ's disciples, who are as His members, should not be with Him.

How if it were so, could it be true that "he that receiveth you receiveth Me?" (Mt 10,40) Or how is he not against Him who is against His disciples? Where then will be that saying, "He who despiseth you, despiseth Me? (Lc 10,16) But surely what is implied is that a man is not with Him in as far as he is against Him, and is not against Him in as far as he is with Him.

For instance, he who worked miracles in the name of Christ, and yet did not join himself to the body of His disciples, in as far as he worked the miracles in His name, was with them, and was not against them; again, in that he did not join their society, he was not with them, and was against them.
Be because they forbade his doing that in which he was with them, the Lord said unto them, "Forbid him not:" for they ought to have forbidden his being without their society, and thus to have persuaded him of the unity of the Church, but they should not have forbidden that in which he was with them, that is, his commendation of the name of their Lord and Master by the expulsion of devils.

Thus the Church Catholic does not disapprove in heretics the sacraments, which are common, but she blames their division, or some opinion of theirs adverse to peace and to truth; for in this they are against us.

Pseudo-Chrys., Vict. Ant. e Cat. in Marc.: Or else, this is said of those who believe on Him, but nevertheless do not follow Him from the looseness of their lives. Again, it is said of devils, who try to separate all from God, and to disperse His (p. 185) congregation.
There follows, "For whosoever shall give you a cup of cold water to drink in My name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward."

Theophylact: Not only will I not forbid him who works miracles in My name, but also whosoever shall give you the smallest thing for My name's sake, and shall receive you, not on account of human and worldly favour, but from love to Me, shall not lose his reward.

Augustine, de Con. Evan., 4, 6: By which He shews, that he of whom John had spoken was not so far separated from the fellowship of the disciples, as to reject it, as a heretic, but as men are wont to hang back from receiving the Sacraments of Christ, and yet favour the Christian name, so as even to succour Christians, and do them service only because they are Christians. Of these He says they shall not lose their reward; not that they ought already to think themselves secure on account of this good will which they have towards Christians, without being washed with His baptism, and incorporated in His unity, but that they are already so guided by the mercy of God, as also to attain to these, and thus to go away from this life in security.
(September 25, 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/rules-of-life

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 26 Sep - 17:31 (2015); édité 2 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Sep - 17:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: REGLES DE VIE Répondre en citant

REGLES DE VIE

Le texte est quelque peu différent de l'anglais mais le message central y est. Rappelez-vous qui ont persécuté les saints quand Jésus et les apôtres étaient sur la terre. Cela pourrait être le même message hérétique de l'enfer de cette période dont les peuples ont été brainswashés (lavage de cerveau) pour essayer de détruire le vrai christianisme et le vrai message de notre Seigneur Jésus. Intolérant, hérésie, magie des miracles/sorcellerie, pouvez-vous voir ce qui vient pour les vrais chrétiens qui se tiennent uniquement avec le Messie, le vrai sauveur? Se soumettre à l'église catholique ou se préparer à être persécuté et à mourir pour Jésus-Christ Yeschoua!

L'Observateur permanent du Saint-Siège à l'UNESCO, à Paris, Mgr Francesco Follo, propose ce commentaire théologique et spirituel des lectures de la messe de dimanche prochain, 27 septembre 2015. Il propose une lecture patristique de Syméon le Nouveau Théologien.

Paris, 25 septembre 2015 (ZENIT.org)
Mgr Francesco Follo

XXVIème Dimanche du Temps Ordinaire – Année B (lectures : Nb 11,25-29; Ps 18; Jc 5,1-6; Mc 9,38-43.45.47-48)

1) En chemin avec la vie qui donne la vie et les règles de vie

Le passage de l’Evangile de Marc proposé ce  26e dimanche du temps ordinaire nous raconte deux épisodes :

Dans le premier, Jean  fait remarquer au Christ que quelqu’un chasse les démons en Son nom sans faire partie du groupe de Ses disciples. Jésus fait justement observer que chaque bonne œuvre, de quelque origine qu’elle soit, est toujours bien accueillie parce que la source de la bonté et de l’amour est Dieu même. Qui œuvre pour le bien fait toujours partie du Christ et de Dieu. La réponse de Jésus à Jean, au sujet de l’exorciste étranger au groupe des disciples, s’inspire d’une grande tolérance, et elle est identique au comportement de Moïse face à Eldad et Medad pendant l’exode. (Nm 11,24-30 – Ière lecture de la Messe de ce dimanche).

Dans le second épisode, Jésus demande aux disciples de ne pas scandaliser « les petits » c’est-à-dire les frères immatures dans foi en les éloignant de l’Evangile avec une conduite incorrecte et un comportement non conforme à l’Evangile . Pour faire cette admonition, le messie utilise des expressions dures : « Si ta main est pour toi une occasion de chute, coupe-la. Mieux vaut pour toi entrer manchot dans la vie éternelle que de t’en aller dans la géhenne avec tes deux mains, là où le feu ne s’éteint pas. Si ton pied est pour toi une occasion de chute, coupe-le. Mieux vaut pour toi entrer estropié dans la vie éternelle que de t’en aller dans la géhenne avec tes deux pieds. Si ton œil est pour toi une occasion de chute, arrache-le. Mieux vaut pour toi entrer borgne dans le royaume de Dieu que de t’en aller dans la géhenne avec tes deux yeux, là où le ver ne meurt pas et où le feu ne s’éteint pas » (Mc 9, 43.45.47-48).

Par ces paroles, Jésus invite les disciples à avoir un comportement inspiré par l’humilité, par la compréhension et par le sacrifice pour éviter le scandale qui obscurcit la lumière de l’Evangile.

Nous pourrions formuler l’invitation du Christ à l’humilité et à la compréhension selon la réplique de Violaine, la protagoniste aveugle qui dit à ceux qui ont le don de la vue : « Mais vous qui voyez, qu’avez-vous fait de la lumière? » dans la pièce « L’annonce à Marie » de Paul Claudel.

Si nous aussi, et avant tout nous-mêmes savons convertir notre cœur, alors celui qui vit à notre coté, même s’il n’est pas croyant, comprendra que Jésus n’est pas une formule théologique  incompréhensible et inacceptable  dans notre esprit, mais qu’Il est la vie de Dieu dans notre cœur et la lumière à nos pas. Et même s’il ne change pas sa religion, il changera son cœur, en devenant plus ouvert, tolérant et libre.

Jésus demande aux disciples, et donc à nous aussi, d’avoir ses pensées qui ne repoussent personne, et d’avoir son regard qui reconnaît  les plus petits signes de la foi, comme le don d’un petit verre d’eau qui,  donné à « un petit », conditionnera le jugement final, lorsque le Fils de l’homme jugera tous les peuples de la terre.

L’ouverture totale, sans aucune barrière de temps et d’espace, est vraiment montrée par Jésus avec son incarnation et sa mort sur la croix, uni à toute l’humanité. Dans chaque homme et chaque femme sur la terre, une relation mystérieuse et profonde avec Jésus Christ est possible.

Aussi, la communauté chrétienne est appelée à élargir ses propres frontières jusqu’à considérer tous les êtres humains comme ses enfants, même ceux qui n’ont pas une « connaissance-expérience » pleine de Jésus. Si la « petitesse » est la physionomie profonde de la vie du croyant, même un pied, une main et un œil peut lui faire du mal et faire obstacle – dans le sens de faire scandale, de faire trébucher- à la présence du Seigneur en nous. Un verre d’eau est petit et les petits savent l’apprécier, en n’oubliant pas de remercier surtout lorsqu’il est reçu au nom de Jésus.

2) le nom de Jésus.

Ce nom : « Jésus » revient trois fois dans 4 versets de l’Evangile d’aujourd’hui. Celui qui œuvre en son nom peut faire de grandes choses, en commençant par les Apôtres qui appartiennent à Jésus. Mais qui appartient à Jésus ? Les disciples qui le suivent.

Lorsque les chrétiens ont cru avoir le monopole de Jésus, ils ont couru le risque d’être intolérants. Le bien, sous toutes les formes, est le droit et le devoir de chaque homme. Jésus et l’esprit sont présents là où on fait le bien. Dans la page précédente, les disciples se divisent entre eux au nom du moi. Seul le nom de Jésus est la racine d’unité entre tous. Le scandale est tout ce qui empêche quelqu'un de suivre Dieu pour rejoindre le salut. Plutôt que de faire perdre la foi à une seule personne, il serait mieux de mourir.

Cela ne signifie pas mettre au second plan ou à réduire le travail de l’annonce et de l’appel à se convertir à l’Evangile, comme quelqu’un pourrait le penser. Il ne faut pas oublier que le témoignage et l’annonce font partie intégrante de la foi chrétienne authentique qui ne peut se taire et doit dire la joie immense d’avoir rencontré le Seigneur. Et, si moi je ne cache pas le fait que je sois un chrétien convaincu et pratiquant, chaque geste d’amitié, d’aide, d’échange que j’accompli est annonce, comme chaque parole et geste de Jésus l’a été, même avant qu’il ne déclare : « Moi, je suis le Fils de Dieu ». Le « devoir » de l’annonce émerge clairement du Nouveau Testament: « Allez dans le monde entier. Proclamez l’Evangile à chaque créature » (Mc 16,15) ; « En effet, annoncer l’Évangile, ce n’est pas pour moi un motif de fierté, c’est une nécessité qui s’impose à moi. Malheur à moi si je n’annonçais pas l’Évangile ! » (1 Cor 9, 16); « Honorez dans vos cœurs la sainteté du Seigneur, le Christ. Soyez prêts à tout moment à présenter une défense devant quiconque vous demande de rendre raison de l’espérance qui est en vous ; mais faites-le avec douceur et respect. Ayez une conscience droite, afin que vos adversaires soient pris de honte sur le point même où ils disent du mal de vous pour la bonne conduite que vous avez dans le Christ » (1Pt 15-16).

Le premier appel de Jésus est à la « conversion du cœur » et demande à ses disciples de ne pas mettre l’autre dans des schémas préconçus, mais de l’accueillir et de l’écouter. Ecouter la symphonie du gémissement d’un enfant, d’un pauvre, d’un malade pour leur apporter la tendresse de Dieu. Ecouter les paroles du monde et lui redonner la Parole parce que tout ce qui concerne l’aventure humaine concerne chacun de nous : « Je suis un homme et rien de ce qui est humain ne m’est étranger » (Terentius).

La réponse de Jésus, l’homme sans barrières, (cf : Jésus répondit : « Ne l’empêchez pas » Mc 9 39) est une de celles qui peuvent marquer un changement de l’histoire : les hommes sont tous des nôtres, comme nous sommes à tous : avant tout, l’homme. « Quand un homme meurt, ne te demande pas pour qui sonnent les cloches : elles sonnent toujours un peu pour toi » (John Donne). Tous sont des nôtres. Nous sommes « un » en Jésus Christ.

Mais l’annonce de Jésus  est encore plus courageuse : elle porte à ne pas nous sentir des étrangers. Il nous demande d’aimer le prochain et de

vivre la vie comme partage : elle nous porte à vivre plusieurs vies, les histoires des autres comme si elles étaient les nôtres. Elle nous donne cent frères et sœurs, cent cœurs sur lesquels nous pouvons nous reposer, cent lèvres auxquelles étancher la soif, cent bouches qui ne savent pas vers Qui crier et dont nous sommes la voix.

Cela est vrai, comme je l’ai dit plus haut, l’Evangile d’aujourd’hui se termine avec des paroles dures : « Si ta main, ton pied, ton œil te scandalisent, coupe-les, jette-les ». Evangile des plaies scandaleuses et lumineuses comme les stigmates de Jésus. En effet, les paroles du Christ  ne sont pas une invitation à une inutile automutilation. Elles sont un langage figuré, incisif, pour transmettre le sérieux avec lequel il faut penser aux choses  essentielles. Même perdre ce qui nous est précieux, comme la main et l’œil, n’est pas comparable au dommage qui dérive de nous tromper sur la vie. Le Seigneur nous invite à avoir peur plus d’une vie qui a fait faillite que des blessures douloureuses de la vie.

Une façon spéciale d’accueillir le Christ et les plaies de son amour pour nous est celui des vierges consacrées dans le monde.

Etre vierge  signifie maintenir le caractère sponsal du corps intact pour le Seigneur. Une vierge ne se gaspille pas, ne cherche pas la vie parmi les autres êtres humains, dans la chair et le sang. Il faut beaucoup de maturité et beaucoup de foi pour couper les affectivités malades vers les personnes, pour attendre le Seigneur qui vient. Elle fait l’expérience concrète de rester avec le Seigneur, une connaissance théorique ne suffit pas.

Si une vierge consacrée a une foi faible, si elle arrête de prier, si elle vit la solitude pour elle-même et ne veut pas assumer les responsabilités de la vie adulte, elle prend des risques sérieux. Elle peut conserver la virginité physique, mais en perdant le sens, elle deviendra égoïste, narcissique, cynique ou aigrie, ou un « vampire affectif ». Saint Augustin dit qu’une virginité sans l’humilité ne sert à rien.

Etre vierge dans l’âme, dans l’esprit, signifie être libre des idoles, ne pas idolâtrer les autres, mais être seulement pour Dieu.

La virginité consacrée n’est pas un moyen de conservation de soi-même ; ce n’est pas ensevelir son talent en terre pour le redonner intègre un jour mais sans augmentation. La virginité est un moyen de se donner en acceptant certains renoncements seulement pour tout donner à Dieu et au prochain, dans un esprit missionnaire d’annonce :  (cf rituel de consécration des vierges, annexes, 1 Messe, Prière eucharistique III : Daigne encore Seigneur, affermir l’engagement de nos sœurs à suivre le Christ sans relâche, pour donner ainsi le témoignage de la vie évangélique et de l’amour fraternel.)

Lecture patristique : Syméon le Nouveau Théologien (+ 1022)
Catéchèses, 3, SC 96, 298-305

Est-ce que tu ne frémis pas, mon ami, en entendant Dieu te dire chaque jour par toute l'Écriture divine: Aucune parole mauvaise ne doit sortir de votre bouche (Ep 4,29). Amen, je vous le dis, vous rendrez compte d'une seule parole creuse (cf. Mt 12,36), et: Vous recevrez une récompense pour avoir donné de l'eau fraîche (cf. Mc 9,41). Ne vous trompez pas, mes frères, Dieu aime les hommes, il est miséricordieux et compatissant, j'en témoigne et je le confesse: et c'est par sa compassion que j'ai l'assurance d'être sauvé. Sachez cependant que ceux qui ne se repentent pas et ne gardent pas ses commandements avec une exactitude parfaite et avec beaucoup de crainte, ne profiteront nullement de cette compassion. Dieu leur infligera une punition plus sévère qu'aux nations impies et non baptisées.

Ne vous y trompez pas, mes frères, aucun péché ne doit vous paraître petit, et aucun ne doit être pris par nous à la légère, sous prétexte qu'il ne cause pas un dommage si considérable à nos âmes. Car les serviteurs fidèles ne font pas la différence entre un petit péché et un grand: n'auraient-ils péché que par un regard, une pensée ou une parole, qu'ils seraient dans un état semblable à ceux qui ont déchu de l'amour de Dieu, et je suis convaincu que cela est vrai. = les nouveaux péchés de Rome ne sont pas conformes aux péchés établies sous les lois de Dieu, mais selon les nouvelles normes internationales de l'ONU.

Quelqu'un a-t-il formé la plus petite pensée contraire à la volonté de Dieu? S'il ne s'en repent aussitôt, s'il ne repousse pas l'assaut de son imagination, mais accueille cette pensée et la conserve en soi, cela lui est compté comme un péché; même s'il ne sait pas que cette pensée est mauvaise, il lui en est tenu compte.

Nous devons donc être très vigilants et zélés; il nous faut beaucoup scruter les Écritures. En effet, le Seigneur nous a fait voir l'avantage que celles-ci nous procurent quand il a déclaré: Scrutez les Écritures (Jn 5,39). = Si tous scrutaient les Ecritures, ils sortiraient en courant de cette Eglise putrifiée.

Scrutez-les et retenez avec beaucoup d'exactitude et de foi tout ce qu'elles disent. Ainsi, connaissant exactement la volonté de Dieu par les divines Écritures, vous serez capables de distinguer, sans vous tromper, le bien du mal, au lieu de prêter l'oreille à n'importe quel esprit et d'être emportés par des pensées funestes.

Soyez certains, mes frères, que rien n'est aussi favorable à notre salut que l'observance des divins préceptes du Seigneur. Nous aurons toutefois à verser beaucoup de larmes, il nous faudra beaucoup de crainte, de patience et de persévérance dans la prière, pour que nous soit révélé le sens d'un seul mot du Maître, pour que nous connaissions le grand mystère caché dans les moindres paroles, et que nous exposions nos vies, jusqu'à la mort, pour un seul détail des commandements de Dieu.

Car la parole de Dieu est comme une épée à deux tranchants qui sépare et écarte l'âme de toute convoitise et de toute sensation corporelle. Plus que cela, elle devient aussi comme un feu brûlant lorsqu'elle ranime l'ardeur de notre âme, lorsqu'elle nous fait mépriser toutes les tristesses de la vie et considérer comme une joie toute épreuve qui survient, lorsqu'elle nous fait désirer et embrasser la mort redoutable aux autres hommes, en nous faisant voir en elle la vraie vie et le moyen d'y parvenir.

(25 septembre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/regles-de-vie

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Oct - 06:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: SWEDISH BISHOP WANTS TO REMOVE CROSSES FROM CHURCH AND MARK DIRECTION OF MECCA TO MAKE IT MORE INVITING FOR MUSLIMS Répondre en citant

SWEDISH BISHOP WANTS TO REMOVE CROSSES FROM CHURCH AND MARK DIRECTION OF MECCA TO MAKE IT MORE INVITING FOR MUSLIMS

Gerd Eva Cecilia Brunne (born 7 March 1954) is a bishop in the Church of Sweden. She became the Bishop of Stockholm in 2009. She is the first openly lesbian bishop of a mainstream church in the world and the first bishop of the Church of Sweden to be in a registered same-sex partnership. Brunne is also known as a vocal opponent of racism and xenophobia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne

----

October 4, 2015 7:10 pm By Robert Spencer http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/swedish-bishop-wants-to-remove-crosses-fr…

How wonderful and generous and ecumenical and multicultural this is. Watch for mosques everywhere to remove their mihrabs and install crosses so that Christians will feel comfortable praying there.

This is what a society and culture in the midst of suicide looks like.

“Bishop wants to remove Christian symbols in the Seamen’s Church,” translated from “Biskopen vill ta bort kristna symboler,” SVT.se, September 29, 2015:

Bishop Eva Brunne has proposed to remove the Christian symbols of the Seamen’s Church in Freeport to make it more inviting for visiting sailors from other religions.

The bishop wants to temporarily make the Seamen’s Church available to all, for example by marking the direction of Mecca and removing Christian symbols, as is already done in common prayer rooms at airports and in some hospital chapel.

“Making a room available for people of other faiths does not mean that we are not defenders of our own faith. Priests are called to proclaim Christ. We do that every day and in every meeting with people. But that does not mean that we are stingy toward people of other faiths,” writes Bishop Eva Brunne…

Has aroused protests

The proposal has triggered protests. Patrik Pettersson, priest of the Oscars parish in Stockholm, thinks that the proposal is noteworthy and writes on his blog:

“The church chapel can not reasonably be equated with prayer rooms at airports and hospital chapels anyway. The Christian churches and chapels are not public areas at any time.”

And Seamen’s Mission Director Kiki Wetterberg does not agree with the bishop.

“I have no problem with Muslim or Hindu sailors coming here and praying. But I believe that we are a Christian church, so we keep the symbols. If I visit a mosque, I do not ask them to take down their symbols. It’s my choice to go in there,” she says to the newspaper Dagen.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/swedish-bishop-wants-to-remove-crosses-fr…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Oct - 02:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: AMIDST RISING TENSIONS CHRISTIANS ASSEMBLE NEAR TEMPLE MOUNT TO LEAD GLOBAL PRAYER FOR JERUSALEM Répondre en citant

AMIDST RISING TENSIONS CHRISTIANS ASSEMBLE NEAR TEMPLE MOUNT TO LEAD GLOBAL PRAYER FOR JERUSALEM

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
Matthew 24:24

Peoples are trap in this ecumenical global unity of lies. The prove in their text : "He also added, "God has a blessing for both the sons of Isaac and the sons of Ishmael." No, God has a blessing for both the sons of Isaac and the sons of Jacob/Israël. So they support the arab/islamic peoples, not the house of Israël.

Contact: Stephen Jenks, Eagles' Wings, 716-759-1058, office@eagleswings.to

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Oct. 5, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- In the wake of several brutal terror attacks around the Temple Mount over the weekend, hundreds gathered Sunday in the historic Christ Church in the Old City of Jerusalem to pray. These were joined by millions of Christians united globally for The Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem (DPPJ) (www.daytopray.com).

Over 1400 global Christian leaders endorse this growing prayer movement calling believers to intercede for the city God calls His own and to invoke God's blessing, purposes, and provision upon all of Jerusalem's people. Hispanic evangelical leader the Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, President CEO of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, oversees more than 500,000 Latin churches globally that participate each year. Dr. Jeff Farmer, President of Pentecostal/Charismatic Church of North America (PCCNA) -- which represents over 480,000 churches and nearly 90 million followers of Christ worldwide -- has also recently endorsed the DPPJ.

From over 175 nations, believers gathered to pray in their in their churches and homes from cities to rural villages, from huts to mansions, and from cathedrals to underground churches in China and seven Muslim countries. They also joined in intercession via the prayer app "Instapray" and on a global 24 Hour Prayer Conference Call.

Broadcast by GOD TV to 500 million viewers in over 200 nations, people were also able to participate in the special Jerusalem DPPJ Celebration - hosted by Eagles' Wings Founder / Executive Director Rev. Robert Stearns - at Christ Church in the Old City of Jerusalem. Christ Church is the oldest Protestant Church in the Middle East. Host Pastor Rev. David Pileggi opened the service in prayer and shared that "the very motto of Christ Church since 1830 has been: 'Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.'" 

Some of the speakers included: Anne Ayalon, President of The Galilean Project & Christian Friends of Magen David Adom Israel (and the wife of Former Deputy Foreign Minister of Israel, Daniel Ayalon); Ken Howard of Christian Friends of Israel; Rev. Petra Heldt, of The Ecumenical Theological Research Fraternity; Rick Ridings, Founder of Succat Hallel, 24/7 House of Prayer; Peter Tsukahira, Director of Or HaCarmel Ministry Center, and keynote speaker Canon Andrew White -- popularly known as the "Vicar of Baghdad."

Normally the guest speakers also include many Jewish religious and governmental leaders as well but this year, the first Sunday of October coincided with the holiday of Simcha Torah, which limited Jewish participation.

This multi-national, multi-denominational global prayer movement was started in 2002 and is co-chaired by Evangelical Christian leaders Rev. Robert Stearns, Dr. Jack W. Hayford, and Dr. Paul Cedar. 

With more than 40 nations represented in the sanctuary and almost 200 nations watching the broadcast, Rev. Stearns issued a strong challenge to the nations: "Don't ask God to bless your city unless you bless His city -- Jerusalem. Don't ask God to bless your family unless you bless His family -- the Jewish people. In Jerusalem we will see The Mashiach (Messiah) reign in glory and power!" He also added, "God has a blessing for both the sons of Isaac and the sons of Ishmael."

"The Vicar of Bagdad", Canon Andrew White, who was educated in Jerusalem at both Hebrew University and a Jewish Yeshiva, shared a story from his present work as President of the Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East, which led him recently to gather key Rabbis and several Islamic Ayatollahs. After 3 challenging days together, the Rabbis said to the Ayatollahs: "We have heard your story and now we love you." The Ayatollahs responded to the Rabbis: "We hated you, but we have looked into your eyes; once you were our enemies but now you are our friends." White said: "God is at work amongst us. What we know is that the Lord is here. Ultimately, we will see the power of God come forth from Israel to the nations."

The Jerusalem DPPJ celebration was saturated in prayer for God's city and people. "We pray that as Christian brothers and sisters we no longer can be silent among the nations…bind us together with our Jewish brothers and sisters, for together we are the family of the One True God." prayed Ken Howard of Christian Friends of Israel. Rev. Dr. Heldt prayed for the five orphans who had just lost their parents on Shabbat of Sukkot in a brutal terror attack, lamenting that a high time of praise became a high time of sorrow. "Lord, we beseech you to take the place of the children's parents who were murdered by the hatred of men. We pray for the nations who are full of hatred against Jerusalem; please make their hearts as tender as the heart of Abraham who served you with all his soul." As one of the few Asian Christian leaders in Israel, Peter Tsukahira prayed that God would plant a seed in the hearts of Christians from all of the Asian nations and the Far East, and raise up millions from those lands to "stand as watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem." And as Jesus taught His disciples, Rick Ridings led those gathered in praying a blessing even over those who would perpetrate violence and terror against the Jewish and Christian communities in the Middle East.

Throughout the 24 hours of October 4th, over 500 believers from around the world also prayed together through the 24-Hour DPPJ Prayer Conference Call hosted by www.greatercalling.org. Callers representing many states in the U.S. were joined by believers from the nations, praying a total of 17,472 combined minutes of prayer, which is the equivalent to one person praying for the peace of Jerusalem non-stop for more than 12 days.

Social media was also a key part of October 4th with global believers joining one another in prayer for the peace of Jerusalem through the world's leading prayer app, Instapray. As soon as one person would release their written prayer for Jerusalem, a multitude of others from the US and places like India, France, Australia, Brazil, Mozambique, South Korea, Nepal, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and even Iran, immediately sent back messages saying that they too had prayed that prayer for Jerusalem.

The Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem -- on the first Sunday of every October - is the largest Jerusalem-focused prayer initiative in the world, involving tens of millions of believers participating each year from over 175 nations. It is endorsed by prominent Christian leaders worldwide, including T. D Jakes, Joyce Meyer, Michael W. Smith, Dick Eastman, Ron Luce, Kay Arthur, Jane Hansen Hoyt, K.P. Yohannan, Ravi Zacharias, Dr. Raleigh Washington, Kenneth Copeland, Lance Wallnau, Larry Stockstill, Bishop Charles Scott, The Newsboys, Dennis Balcombe, Sunday Adelaja, and many more.

http://christiannewswire.com/news/3202776823.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Oct - 19:14 (2015)    Sujet du message: GLOBAL COALITION CALS FOR NINE DAYS TO PRAY AND FAST FOR THE SANCTIFY OF LIFE, MARRIAGE, AND FOR THE SYNOD ON THE FAMILY October 16 - 24, 2015 Répondre en citant

GLOBAL COALITION CALS FOR NINE DAYS TO PRAY AND FAST FOR THE SANCTIFY OF LIFE, MARRIAGE, AND FOR THE SYNOD ON THE FAMILY  October 16 - 24, 2015

Unite the world under the Roman Catholic Empire and his false prophet pope Francis and the virgin Mary (Isis). During this time, Planned Parenthood continue to be open, continue to sell baby parts and in other part of the world you have one of the Roman terrorist warriors of the Pope doing this : "
Pregnant Yazidi sex slaves were forced to undergo barbaric abortions which left them unable to walk or talk, reveals freed ISIS captive who was told: 'Once ten of us rape you, you become Muslim'" http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3262167/Pregnant-Yazidi-sex-slaves-…

Grassroots movement seeks to change the course of world events

404-788-1276

WASHINGTON, Oct. 5, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Today the world faces unprecedented global financial crises, record-breaking natural disasters, global terrorism and the greatest exodus of refugees to Europe since World War II. Our world is also under great threats from countries like Iran, North Korea and China. With the approach of Pope Francis' Jubilee Year of Mercy and to help combat these grave threats, a grassroots coalition of Catholic organizations worldwide are mobilizing for the 23rd International Week of Prayer and Fasting (IWOPF), from October 16 - 24, 2015. This year the coalition is joining together with the Congregation of Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary, a fraternal community of consecrated life in the Roman Catholic Church. They are uniting to pray and fast for the following goals:

• Conversion of Peoples and Nations

• To Build a Culture of Life

• To Pray for Peace and Implore God's Mercy

• To Pray for God's Holy Will to Prevail at the World Synod of Bishops on the Family
For the final (ninth day) on Saturday, October 24, people are asked to come to the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C., from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET for the International Day of Prayer. Registration is free, but please register online at www.iwopf.org to receive a free prayer card at the Basilica event. This day is part of the 23rd International Week of Prayer and Fasting October 16 - 24, 2015.

There will be dynamic speakers and The Global Living Rosary prayed by the Asian, African and Latino communities, and members of the Children's Rosary. Before the noon Mass there will be the Procession of the Nations. The Divine Mercy Chaplet will be recited, and confessions will be held throughout the day. Citizens around the globe are also urged to participate as individuals, families and parishes by attending daily Masses and holy hours, going to confession, praying the rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and fasting.

Speakers at the Basilica include Fr. Seraphim Michalenko, MIC, a world-renowned expert in the message of The Divine Mercy; Pat Polachek, foundress of the Family Eucharistic Holy Hour and president and co-founder of Jesus - The Divine Mercy Foundation; and Tony Mullen, national coordinator of the Flame of Love Movement of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; and Lila Rose (invited), foundress of Live Action, a youth-led organization that seeks to protect the rights of the pre-born. The celebrant and homilist for the noon Mass will be Bishop Martin D. Holley, auxiliary bishop of the Archdiocese of Washington, D.C.

Last year the International Week of Prayer and Fasting movement received an apostolic blessing from Pope Francis. This year the Holy Father's call for a Jubilee Year of Mercy is truly extraordinary. Pope Francis proclaimed the Year of Mercy because he said, "It is the favorable time to heal wounds, a time not to be weary of meeting all those who are waiting to see and touch with their hands the signs of the closeness of God, a time to offer everyone the way of forgiveness and reconciliation." Pope Francis also said, "Preaching mercy is not the same as ignoring sin or withholding correction. Instead, mercy invites repentance and conversion and ensures the sinner that once God forgives a sin, He forgets it."

The movement also received two apostolic blessings from Pope Saint John Paul II and a heartfelt blessing from Blessed Mother Teresa, who said, "You must do this week – God wants this. Prayer is the answer to the world's problems."

Coalition chairperson Maureen Flynn says, "Peace will not come to the world from the meetings of those whom we call the great leaders of the earth, nor from their agreements. Peace can only come to us from the return of humanity to God through means of conversion, to which we are being called this day by means of prayer, fasting, and penance. Prayer and fasting can stop wars and will obtain for our nation and our world graces from God."

"Mankind will not have peace until it turns to the Fount of My Mercy." -- words from our Lord to St. Maria Faustina Kowalska.

For more information on how to participate during these nine days or to attend the FREE event at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, please visi

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Oct - 01:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: 14,000 ROSARY RALLIES TO BLANKET AMERICA ON OCTOBER 10th Répondre en citant

14,000 ROSARY RALLIES TO BLANKET AMERICA ON OCTOBER 10th

Contact: Robert E. Ritchie, America Needs Fatima, 717-309-1990, reritchie@gmail.com

HANOVER, Penn., Oct. 9, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Hundreds of thousands of Catholics prepare to pray the Rosary in public and beg God and the Blessed Mother to save America. In thousands of public places from coast to coast, lay Catholics associated with America Needs Fatima will hold Public Square Rosary Rallies. = Allah and the goddess Isis. They're not coming to save America but to destroy this land.

The rallies will highlight the importance of the Blessed Mother's call to conversion at Fatima, Portugal, in 1917, and beg God to save America from so much sin and chaos.

A map listing the rally locations by state can be found here:
rosaryrallytools.org/map.html

"As people turn away from God, it becomes harder and harder to find solutions to our nation's growing moral problems," remarked Francis Slobodnik, national coordinator of the 2015 Public Square Rosary Crusade.

"We're on the wrong path. We're suffering from the evil consequences of such sins as abortion and same-sex 'marriage,'" Slobodnik said. "I am convinced that we must look to God and His Blessed Mother for supernatural solutions. There is an urgent need for amendment of life, prayer and penance. If only we'd turn to Our Lady, and do what she requested at Fatima, people would receive the courage needed to turn things around in America."

In 14,108 locations, rally captains are gearing up for the 2015 Public Square Rosary Crusade. It will happen on October 10, from 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM local time.

"The concept of doing a Rosary Rally in a public place is catching on," Slobodnik added. "In Saipan, there will be 10 rallies, in South Africa 260 and in Canada 155 rallies."

"The Holy Rosary is powerful. It is the solution for our problems," said Mr. Slobodnik. "The thought of 14,108 Public Square Rosary Rallies taking place all across America gives me hope and inspiration. I just know the Blessed Mother will be touched by these events and work wonders on that day. She cannot refuse the prayers of her children, who beg for help!"

The national prayer event is sponsored by The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property (TFP) and its America Needs Fatima campaign.

www.ANF.org

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/3321076855.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Oct - 00:03 (2015)    Sujet du message: "FROM CRETE TO MALTA" (PART 1) - BY WALTER VEITH Répondre en citant

THE MINISTRY OF SIN

"FROM CRETE TO MALTA" (PART 1) - BY WALTER VEITH

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsSh_vdyiDE

Playlist Part 1-6

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0y96vQIC-WdNv4inWXDBtswoOOdYe3Qz

Walter Veith presents his latest series, From Crete to Malta !
at the northern Maine camp meeting. (August 25-29 2015)

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Oct - 04:55 (2015)    Sujet du message: POPE FRANCIS REWRITES 10 COMMANDMENTS TO CATER FOR GAYS, ADULTERY AND GM FOOD Répondre en citant

POPE FRANCIS REWRITES 10 COMMANDMENTS TO CATER FOR GAYS, ADULTERY AND GM FOOD

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bxYDj-jt4

Wednesday, 08 July 2015 11:22

POPE Francis has sparked further in the Catholic Church by telling a congregation in Ecuador that God had called upon to revise the most sacred of texts of Christianity the Ten Commandments.

Currently on a three-nation tour of South America, the pope flagged off his trip in Ecuador holding his first mass in the coastal city of Guayaquil attended by over 1m people. Delivering the mass in Spanish, the Pope also spoke about the importance of family in modern society, stressing that he had added two new commandments to the original 10 to reflect the need for change.

In his most controversial comment, Pope Francis said God had instructed him to revise the Ten Commandments, adding that the updated commandments reflect the changing times and include some minor rewording of the existing rules as well as the addition of two new commandments. Given to the Israelites by God himself on Mount Sinai, the Commandments include instructions for worship and list several prohibited practices.

Pope Francis said: "Christians around the world are faced with ever-increasing temptations brought on by the evils of modern society. Also, the family needs to be helped and strengthened, lest we lose our proper sense of the services which society as a whole provides.”

According to the pope, the Fourth Commandment, which advocates that proper respect be shown towards one’s parents, has been re-worded in order to include children raised by same-sex parents. Pope Francis said the Seventh Commandment, prohibiting adultery and among other things, homosexuality, has been removed entirely, as instructed by God, in order to extend God’s grace to all His children.

Addressing the inclusion of the new commandments, which bring the total number to eleven, Pope Francis praised the rapid growth of technology in the digital age but said progress comes at a price. He added that the new Fifth Commandment, which replaces the prohibition of adultery, forbids all aspects of genetic engineering and bans the consumption of genetically modified foods.

Lastly, the Eleventh Commandment disallows personal idolisation and the glorification of one’s self over God. Using the Kardashians, a highly publicised celebrity family, as an example, Pope Francis said selfies are an abomination in the eyes of our Lord.

A spokesman for the Vatican, Father Federico Lombardi, said the Eleven Commandments are currently being etched into marble by an Italian sculptor. He added that upon completion, they will be unveiled to the world in Saint Peter’s Square following an internationally televised mass.

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/7327-pope-francis-alters-10-commandments-to-cater-for-homosexuals-adultery-and-gm-food

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Oct - 03:36 (2015)    Sujet du message: POUR LE PAPE FRANCOIS, « LA BIBLE EST UN LIVRE EXTRÊMEMENT DANGEREUX ! » Répondre en citant

POUR LE PAPE FRANCOIS, « LA BIBLE EST UN LIVRE EXTRÊMEMENT DANGEREUX ! »

Un autre beau conte de fée de la part de ce Jésuite qui est plus que plongé dans tous ces mystères gnostiques et de sorcellerie. Ici, nous faisant un beau discours sur la Bible, qui oui, est un livre dangereux, mais dans le bon sens, car il peut transformer des vies, changer le coeur des plus durs et amener une ère de paix et de justice dans ce monde. Quant à la lecture dont le Pape fait mention, le seul temps où nous le voyons l'employer c'est lorsque utilisée pour amener les âmes perdues vers cette Babylone. L'interprétation mélangé à tout ce culte paganisme a été prouvé à plus d'une fois et de grands hommes et femmes ont subi le pire châtiment de par cette Eglise pour avoir mis leur confiance totale dans les écrits des prophètes, des apôtres et de Jésus, qui ont toujours dénoncé cet arbre mystique se cachant sous cet esprit babylonien.

De nos jours, toutes les nouvelles Bibles ont un copyright, interdisant par le fait même de publier ce qui est à l'intérieur sous peine de sanctions sous les lois des droits d'auteur. Regardez tout ce que ce pape a dit de ceux qui n'étaient pas uni à sa vaste église et qui croyaient litérallement à tout ce qui est écrit dans la bible depuis qu'il est devenu pape. vous verrez un double discours et une épée de damoclès sur la tête de tous ceux qui ne lui sont pas soumis.
Ce Pape qui nous arrive avec un nouvel encyclique qui remplace la vraie foi par une science corrompue en unité avec la foi catholique/islamique. Ses messages ne vont-ils pas en complète contradiction avec les lois de Dieu jusqu'à modifier les 10 commandements en osant prétendre que ce changement lui a été dicté par Dieu? De quel dieu parle-t-il donc? Certainement pas du seul et unique Dieu qui a dit que ses lois étaient éternelles et inaliénables. Est-ce là la volonté de Dieu, du Dieu Très-haut qui a créé toutes choses?

Un livre brûlant "comme le feu", ajoute-t-il dans l'avant-propos de la nouvelle version allemande du Youcat.

Jules Germain
14 octobre 2015

Vatican Radio

À l’occasion de la publication de la nouvelle Bible pour les jeunes de la collection Youcat en Allemagne le 21 octobre prochain, le pape François a écrit un avant-propos qui décrit de manière très personnelle son rapport à la Bible, comme l’expliquent nos confrères du quotidien allemand Bild.

La Bible est si dangereuse « que dans de nombreux pays, on se comporte comme si avoir une Bible équivalait à stocker des grenades militaires dans son armoire à vêtements ». Le Pape cite ainsi une citation de Gandhi très significative : « Vous autres chrétiens, vous avez entre vos mains un livre qui contient suffisamment de dynamite pour réduire en miettes toute la civilisation ». Il parlait de la Bible.

Voici l’avant-propos du Pape :
Citation:

« Mes chers et jeunes amis,

Si jamais vous voyiez ma Bible, il se pourrait qu’elle ne vous impressionne pas tant que cela ; quoi, c’est cela la Bible du Pape ? Un vieux livre tout abîmé ! Vous pourriez m’en offrir une nouvelle, une à 1 000 dollars, mais je n’en voudrais pas. J’aime profondément ma vieille Bible qui m’a accompagné la moitié de ma vie. Elle a vu mes plus hautes joies et elle a été mouillée de mes larmes. C’est mon trésor le plus précieux. Je vis d’elle et pour rien au monde je ne voudrais m’en séparer.

Cette Bible que vous venez d’ouvrir me plaît énormément. Elle est si bariolée, si riche de témoignages, de témoignages de saints, de témoignages de jeunes, et elle donne envie d’aller plus loin dans la lecture jusqu’à la dernière page. Et ensuite ? Et ensuite vous la cachez. Elle disparaît sur une étagère, derrière la troisième rangée de livres. Elle prend la poussière. Et vos enfants iront la vendre un jour dans une brocante. Non, ce n’est pas cela qui doit se passer !

Comme si l’on stockait des grenades militaires

Je souhaite vous dire quelque chose : aujourd’hui, il y a plus de chrétiens persécutés que dans les premiers temps de l’Église. Et pourquoi sont-ils persécutés ? Ils sont persécutés parce qu’ils portent une croix et se font les témoins de Jésus. Ils se retrouvent au tribunal parce qu’ils possèdent une Bible.

La Bible est un livre extrêmement dangereux. Si dangereux que dans de nombreux pays on se comporte comme si avoir une Bible équivalait à stocker des grenades militaires dans son armoire à vêtements.

C’est un non-chrétien, le Mahatma Gandhi, qui un jour a dit : « Vous autres chrétiens, vous avez entre vos mains un livre qui contient suffisamment de dynamite pour réduire en miettes toute la civilisation, renverser le monde, faire de ce monde dévasté par la guerre un monde en paix. Mais vous faites comme s’il s’agissait juste d’un morceau de bonne littérature et rien de plus ».

Plus que de la littérature

Que tenez vous donc entre les mains ? Un peu de littérature ? Quelques belles et anciennes histoires ? Dans ce cas, il faut que vous disiez aux chrétiens qui se font emprisonner à cause de leur Bible : « Mais vous êtes stupides ! Il ne s’agit que d’un peu de littérature ! ». Non, c’est par le Verbe de Dieu que la Lumière est entrée dans le monde et elle ne va jamais s’éteindre.

Dans Evangelii Gaudium (175), j’avais déjà dit : « Nous ne cherchons pas à tâtons dans l’obscurité, nous ne devons pas non plus attendre que Dieu nous adresse la parole, parce que réellement ‘Dieu a parlé, Il n’est plus le grand inconnu mais Il s’est montré Lui-même’. Accueillons le sublime trésor de la Parole révélée ».

Un livre dans lequel Dieu nous parle

Vous avez quelque chose de divin entre les mains : un livre brûlant comme les flammes ! Un livre dans lequel Dieu nous parle. Ainsi, comprenez cela : la Bible n’est pas là pour être posée sur une étagère ; elle est là pour que vous l’ayez dans les mains, pour que vous la lisiez souvent, tous les jours, seuls ou à plusieurs. Vous faites du sport ensemble ou du shopping. Pourquoi ne liriez vous pas la Bible ensemble à deux, trois ou quatre ? Dehors, dans la nature, dans la forêt, sur la plage, le soir à la lueur des bougies: vous feriez une expérience prodigieuse !

Ou peut-être avez vous peur avec une telle proposition de vous ridiculiser les uns les autres ?

Lisez attentivement ! Ne restez pas à la surface comme lorsqu’on lit une bande dessinée ! Il ne faut jamais survoler la parole de Dieu ! Demandez vous : qu’est-ce que cela dit à mon cœur ? Que me dit Dieu à travers ces mots ? Me touche-t-il dans la profondeur de mes aspirations ? Que dois-je faire en retour ?

Ce n’est que de cette manière que la force de la Parole de Dieu peut prendre toute sa dimension. Ce n’est qu’ainsi que notre vie peut changer, devenir grande et belle.

Je souhaite vous dire à quel point je lis ma vieille Bible ! Souvent je la prends ici, la lis un peu là, puis je la pose et je me laisse regarder par le Seigneur. Ce n’est pas moi qui Le regarde, c’est LUI qui me regarde. Oui, IL est là. Je Le laisse poser les yeux sur moi. Et je sens, sans sentimentalité aucune, je sens au plus profonds des choses ce que le Seigneur me dit.

Parfois aussi, Il ne parle pas

Parfois aussi, Il ne parle pas. Je ne sens rien, juste du vide, du vide, du vide… Mais je reste patient et j’attends. Je lis et je prie. Je prie assis parce que cela me fait mal de me mettre à genoux. Parfois même je m’endors en priant. Mais cela ne fait rien. Je suis comme un fils avec son père et c’est cela qui est important.

Voulez vous me faire une joie ? Lisez la Bible !

Votre pape François »

http://fr.aleteia.org/2015/10/14/dapres-le-pape-francois-la-bible-est-un-li…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct - 04:03 (2015)    Sujet du message: MAGNA CARTA 800 YR. CELEBRATION OF FAKE DEMOCRACY AND VATICAN RULE Répondre en citant

MAGNA CARTA 800 YR. CELEBRATION OF FAKE DEMOCRACY AND VATICAN RULE

-----

MAGNA CARTA 2015

JUDGES PLAN TO OUTLAW CLIMATE CHANGE 'DENIAL'

...We might think that a semi-secret, international conference of top judges, held in the highest courtroom in Britain, to propose that it should be made illegal for anyone to question the scientific evidence for man-made global warming, was odd enough to be worthy of front-page coverage.

Last week I mentioned that the Prince of Wales had sent a message to this conference calling for the UN’s forthcoming climate meeting in Paris to agree on “a Magna Carta for the Earth”. But only a series of startling posts by a sharp-eyed Canadian blogger, Donna Laframboise (on Nofrakkingconsensus), have alerted us to what a bizarre event this judicial gathering turned out to be (the organisers even refused to give her the names of those who attended).

It could be made illegal for any government, corporation (or presumably individual scientist) ever to question the agreed “science” again

Including senior judges and lawyers from across the world, the three-day conference on “Climate Change and the Law” was staged in London’s Supreme Court. It was funded, inter alia, by the Supreme Court itself, the UK government and the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/11924776/Judges-plan-to-outlaw-climate-change-denial.html

-----

You are here: Home » Home » Who Created CANADA? » Magna Carta 800 yr. Celebration of Fake Democracy and Vatican Rule

Magna Carta  800 yr. Celebration of Fake Democracy and Vatican Rule  – June 19, 2015

MAGNA CARTA TODAY

The illusion of Democracy.

Here is an example of the illusion they have created over time.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z5UeCRFwu4

To no one deny or delay right or justice
http://magnacarta800th.com/

Magna Carta has made a long journey through time, spanning the globe by virtue of its implications and legacy. It has transcended barriers of language and the divisions of cultures and ideologies. 800 years on, the simple ideas of Freedom and Justice have become part of the genetic structure of humankind.

Whenever denials of Magna Carta’s first principles have taken place, it has led to dehumanisation, genocide and an uncomfortable retrograde step against evolution itself. This has happened many times, but the indestructibility of the idea has re-emerged, usually more potent than before.

Magna Carta provided the active ingredient and fired the imagination of the charismatic Simon de Montfort, and the first ever directly elected Parliament in 1264.

The convulsion of the English Civil War, which saw a far more drastic conclusion of the monarch’s power and authority than anything that took place at Runnymede, found the spirit of Magna Carta evoked during the Putney Debates of 1647. With the Restoration of Charles II, Magna Carta helped to codify the ancient writ of Habeas Corpus passed by Parliament in 1679.

Ideas of freedom and democracy, the rule of law to which all are subject and which are such a feature of Magna Carta, spread via France to the rebellious colonies of the New World. Thomas Jefferson not only paid tribute to the Levellers of the Putney Debates as an inspiration for the revolution, but used the breaches of the Magna Carta by yet another king, as retrospective justification for creating a brand new country in 1776.

Amendments to the Constitution of the United States numbers 5 and 14, concerning the primacy of the law above the head of state, trace their lineage to the death of the Divine Right of Kings and a chopping block in Whitehall.

Later in 1948, the world, when confronted with the smouldering evidence of what happens when freedom, democracy and the rule of law are swept aside by force, adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and it is still for many, a work in progress.

The legacy of empire left behind the principles of Magna Carta enshrined within the constitution of the world’s largest democracy in 1947. With a population of over 1.2 billion people, India is a powerful guarantor of Magna Carta principles.

The European Convention of Human Rights echoes Magna Carta in Article 6 and now, many millions of people in a post-cold war Europe have inherited the legacy of the events of 19 June, 1215.

To the present day, Magna Carta is evoked and cited whenever basic freedoms come under threat from over zealous governments, even in the cradle of world democracy itself. David Davis MP, stood down from Parliament in order to fight a by-election on the issue of 42-day detention in 2008, Magna Carta providing the casus belli. He won the argument and once again, Magna Carta carried the day.

800 years on, Magna Carta’s best days lie ahead. As an idea of freedom, democracy and the rule of law, it is lapping against the shores of despotism. The principles set out in Magna Carta have driven the Arab Spring and the continuing protests against despotism around the world. These principles, with the power of social networking and the internet to spread them, will no doubt continue to have huge influence wherever freedom is under attack.

The Internet and instant worldwide personal communication are emblematic of the fluttering pennants of the twenty-five barons who waited impatiently for their despotic king to round the last bend in the river on a summer’s day in 1215.

http://magnacarta800th.com/magna-carta-today/

http://magnacarta800th.com/magna-carta-today/the-magna-carta-800th-committe/

http://www.i-acuse.com/home/who-created-canada/magna-carta-800-yr-celebration-of-fake-democracy-and-vatican-rule/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Oct - 02:19 (2015)    Sujet du message: TWO CONSTITUTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES. 1st WAS ILLEGALLY SUSPENDED IN FAVOR OF A VATICAN “CROWN” CORPORATION IN 1871 Répondre en citant

TWO CONSTITUTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES. 1st WAS ILLEGALLY SUSPENDED IN FAVOR OF A VATICAN “CROWN” CORPORATION IN 1871

Posted by PRESS Core Corruption, Latest news, World news

Thursday, August 21st, 2014

Pope (the Crown) meeting with the board of directors of The Vatican Bank

Since 1871 the United States president and the United States Congress has been playing politics under a different set of rules and policies.  The American people do not know that there are two Constitutions in the United States.  The first penned by the leaders of the newly independent states of the United States in 1776.  On July 4, 1776, the people claimed their independence from the Crown (temporal authority of the Roman Catholic Pope)  and Democracy was born.  And for 95 years the United States people were free and independent.  That freedom ended in 1871 when the original “Constitution for the United States for America” was changed to the “THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.

The Congress realized that the country was in dire financial straits, so they made  a financial deal with the devil -  the Crown (a.k.a. City of London Corporation – est. by the Catholic Church on Jan 1, 1855 ) thereby incurring a DEBT to the Pope.  The conniving Pope and his bankers were not about to lend the floundering nation any money without some serious stipulations. So, they devised a way of taking back control of the United States and thus, the Act of 1871 was passed.  With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia.

With the passage of  “the Act of 1871” a city state (a state within a state) called the District of Columbia located on 10 sq miles of land in the heart of Washington was formed with its own flag and its own independent constitution – the United States’ secret second constitution.

The flag of Washington’s District of Columbia has 3 red stars, each symbolizing a city state within the three city empire. The three city empire consists of Washington D.C (the D.C. stands for District of Columbia)., City of London Corporation, and  Vatican City State. City of London Corporation is the corporate center of the three city states and controls the world economically. Washington D.C. is in charge of the military, and the Vatican controls it all under the guise of spiritual guidance.  Although geographically separate, the city states of; City of London Corporation, the Vatican and the District of  Columbia are one interlocking empire called “Empire of the City”

The constitution for the District of Columbia operates under tyrannical Vatican law known as “Lex Fori” (local law). When congress illegally passed the act of 1871 it created a corporation known as THE UNITED STATES and a separate form of government for the District of Columbia. This treasonous act has unlawfully allowed the District of Columbia to operate as a corporation outside the original constitution of the United States and in total disregard of the best interests of the American citizens.

POTUS Obama at the Vatican Corporate – the Crown – headquarters

POTUS is the Chief Executive (President) of the Corporation of THE UNITED STATES – operating as the CEO of the corporation. POTUS governs w/a Board of Directors (cabinet officials) and managers (Senators and Congressmen/women).  Barack Obama, as others before him, is POTUS — operating as “vassal king” – taking orders once again from “The Crown” through the RIIA (Royal Institute of Intl Affairs).  The Illuminati (founded by the The Society of Jesus or Jesuits, the largest Roman Catholic Religious Military Order headed by the Black Pope) created the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) in 1919. The American equivalent to the RIIA is the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). The RIIA and CFR set up Round Table Groups (based on the King Arthur myths).

What did the Act of 1871 achieve?  The ACT of 1871 put the United States back under Crown rule (which is Vatican rule).  The United States people lost their independence in 1871.

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the Republic. It does not! Capitalization is NOT insignificant when one is referring to a legal document. This seemingly “minor” alteration has had a major impact on every subsequent generation of Americans. What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government.

Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution, We the People, now have “relative” rights or privileges. One example is the Sovereign’s (the People) right to travel, which has now been transformed (under corporate government policy) into a “privilege” that requires citizens to be licensed – driver’s licenses and Passports. By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution.  The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all the treason since committed by government officials.

As of 1871 the United States isn’t a Country; It’s a Corporation! In preparation for stealing America, the puppets of Roman Catholic Pope’s banking cabal had already created a second government, a Shadow Government designed to manage what “the People” believed was a democracy, but what really was an incorporated UNITED STATES. Together this chimera, this two-headed monster, disallowed “the People” all rights of sui juris. [you, in your sovereignty]

The U.S.A. is a Crown Colony. The U.S. has always been and remains a Crown (Roman Catholic Pope) colony. King James I, is not just famous for translating the Bible into “The King James Version”, but for signing the “First Charter of Virginia” in 1606 — which granted America’s British forefathers license to settle and colonize America. The charter guaranteed future German Roman Catholic Kings/Queens of England would have sovereign authority over all citizens and colonized land in America.

After America declared independence from the Crown, the Treaty of Paris, signed on September 3, 1783 was signed.  That treaty identifies the German Roman Catholic King of England as prince of U.S. “Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick (Germany’s Brunswick) and Lunebourg (Germany’s Lunebourg), arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire (Roman Catholic Church) etc., and of the United States of America“– completely contradicting premise that America won The War of Independence.

Article 5 of that treaty gave all British estates, rights and properties back to the Crown – Catholic Church.

It is agreed that Congress shall earnestly recommend it to the legislatures of the respective states to provide for the restitution of all estates, rights, and properties, which have been confiscated belonging to real British subjects; and also of the estates, rights, and properties of persons resident in districts in the possession on his Majesty’s arms and who have not borne arms against the said United States. And that persons of any other decription shall have free liberty to go to any part or parts of any of the thirteen United States and therein to remain twelve months unmolested in their endeavors to obtain the restitution of such of their estates, rights, and properties as may have been confiscated; and that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states a reconsideration and revision of all acts or laws regarding the premises, so as to render the said laws or acts perfectly consistent not only with justice and equity but with that spirit of conciliation which on the return of the blessings of peace should universally prevail. And that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states that the estates, rights, and properties, of such last mentioned persons shall be restored to them, they refunding to any persons who may be now in possession the bona fide price (where any has been given) which such persons may have paid on purchasing any of the said lands, rights, or properties since the confiscation.

And it is agreed that all persons who have any interest in confiscated lands, either by debts, marriage settlements, or otherwise, shall meet with no lawful impediment in the prosecution of their just rights.

It is becoming increasingly apparent to American citizens that government is no longer being conducted in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, or, within states, according to state constitutions. While people have recognized for more than 150 years that the rich and powerful often corrupt individual officials, or exert undue influence to get legislation passed that favors their interests, most Americans still cling to the naive belief that such corruption is exceptional, and that most of the institutions of society, the courts, the press, and law enforcement agencies, still largely comply with the Constitution and the law in important matters. They expect that these corrupting forces are disunited and in competition with one another, so that they tend to balance one another.

Mounting evidence makes it clear that the situation is far worse than most people think, that during the last several decades the U.S. Constitution has been effectively overthrown, and that it is now observed only as a façade to deceive and placate the masses. What has replaced it is what many call the Shadow Government – created with the illegal passing of the Act of 1871. It still, for the most part, operates in secret, because its control is not secure. The exposure of this regime and its operations must now become a primary duty of citizens who still believe in the Rule of Law and in the freedoms which this country is supposed to represent.

http://presscore.ca/two-constitutions-in-the-united-states-1st-was-illegally-suspended-in-favor-of-a-vatican-crown-corporation-in-1871

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Oct - 04:04 (2015)    Sujet du message: NOSTRA ÆTATE, CINQUANTE ANS APRES : CONGRES Répondre en citant

UNE AUDIENCE "INTERRELIGIEUSE", MERCREDI 28 OCTOBRE

NOSTRA ÆTATE, CINQUANTE ANS APRES : CONGRES

Rome, 22 octobre 2015 (ZENIT.org) Anita Bourdin

Le 50e anniversaire de la déclaration conciliaire Nostra Ætate sera marqué par le caractère « interreligieux » que prendra l’audience générale de mercredi prochain, 28 octobre, à la demande du pape François.

Le 28 octobre, ce sera en effet le 50e anniversaire de la déclaration conciliaire Nostra Ætate sur les relations de l'Église catholique avec les religions non chrétiennes.

Il a été adopté par les Pères du Concile Vatican II par 2 221 votes « pour », 88 « contre » et une abstention.

L’anniversaire « sera une occasion pour remercier Dieu des fruits déjà récoltés sur le chemin du dialogue interreligieux parcouru ces cinquante dernières années, et pour invoquer la bénédiction du Seigneur pour le chemin qui reste à parcourir », souligne le Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux.

Cette déclaration a manifesté le désir de l’Église catholique de « rencontrer tout le monde, et d’exhorter ses enfants à entrer avec amour dans un dialogue actif avec les autres croyants », précise le communiqué.

Un congrès international est organisé à Rome du lundi 26 au mercredi 28 octobre, à l'occasion de ce 50e anniversaire, comme nous l’annoncions le 13 octobre.
L’événement est organisé par les Conseils pontificaux pour le dialogue interreligieux, et pour la promotion de l’unité des chrétiens (Commission pour les relations religieuses avec le judaïsme) et par l'université pontificale Grégorienne (PUG), dans les murs de cette université.

Le congrès tentera d'analyser « l’impact » du document « depuis sa promulgation ».

Programme (susceptible de changements)

Matinée du lundi 26 octobre

- Salutation du P. François-Xavier Dumortier, SJ, recteur

- Introduction du P. Miguel Angel Ayuso Guixot, MCCJ, secrétaire du Conseil

- Projection du film du Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux : « Nostra Aetate, le levain du bien » (Nostra Aetate, The Leaven of Good)

- Intervention du cardinal Kurt Koch, président du Conseil pontifical pour la promotion de l'unité des chrétiens, président de la Commission pour les relations religieuses avec le judaïsme

- Intervention du cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, président du Conseil pontifical pour le dialogue interreligieux

Après-midi du 26 octobre

Interventions de représentants d'autres religions

Matinée du mardi 27 octobre

Le dialogue interreligieux : les croyants au service de l’être humain

« Réflexion à deux voix, entre philosophie et théologie » : P. Paul Gilbert, SJ, philosophe, et l’exégète Bruna Costacurta

Violence et engagement des religions pour la paix

Le P. Rocco D'Ambrosio animera deux tables rondes :

- l’une avec l’imam Izzedine Elzir (président de l’Union des communautés musulmanes d’Italie et le rabbin David Rosen, directeur international pour les relations interreligieuses de l'American Jewish Committee (AJC) ;

- l’autre avec M. Alberto Quattrucci (Communauté de Sant’Egidio) et du moine bouddhiste B. Wimalaratana (Temple bouddhiste Bellamwila Rajamaha Viharaya, Sri Lanka)

Après-midi du 27 octobre

Le défi de la liberté religieuse

Le P. Franco Imoda, SJ, sera le modérateur de deux tables rondes :

- l’une avec le P. Christian Rutishauser, SJ, (consulteur du Saint-Siège pour les relations religieuses avec le judaïsme), et le rabbin Daniel Sperber (université Bar-Ilan, Israël) ;

- l’autre avec M. Rasoul Rasoulipour (faculté des Lettres et des Sciences humaines, université de Kharazmi, Iran), et M. Swami Chidananda (Forum FOWAI, Inde)

Matinée du mercredi 28 octobre

Audience générale interreligieuse avec le pape François

Après-midi du 28 octobre

L'éducation et la transmission des valeurs 

Le P. Bryan Lobo, SJ, sera le modérateur d’une table ronde avec les interventions de M. Gurmohan Singh Walia (université Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Inde), de Mme Nayla Tabbara (Fondation pour le dialogue et la solidarité spirituelle interreligieuse, Liban), du rabbin Riccardo Di Segni (Grand Rabbin de Rome, Italie), et de M. Samani Pratibha Pragya (Jain Vishwa Bharati, Grande-Bretagne)

Eduquer à la paix

Le Congrès sera clôturé par le cardinal Secrétaire d'État Pietro Parolin.

(22 octobre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/une-audience-interreligieuse-mercredi-28-o…[ZF151022]%20Le%20monde%20vu%20de%20Rome&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dispatch&utm_term=Classic

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Oct - 04:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: RUSSIE : LE METROPOLITE HILARION RECU PAR LE PAPE FRANCOIS Répondre en citant

RUSSIE : LE METROPOLITE HILARION RECU PAR LE PAPE FRANCOIS

La situation au Moyen-Orient à l’ordre du jour

Rome, 22 octobre 2015 (ZENIT.org) Rédaction

Le métropolite Hilarion de Volokolamsk, président du Département des Relations Ecclésiastiques Extérieures du patriarcat de Moscou (DREE), a rencontré le pape François à la maison Sainte-Marthe, au Vatican, ce mercredi 21 octobre 2015, annonce le site de l’Église orthodoxe russe.

« Le pape François a remercié le métropolite Hilarion pour les salutations qu’il a adressées à la 14e Assemblée générale ordinaire du synode des évêques de l’Église catholique ; il a aussi transmis ses meilleurs vœux à Sa Sainteté le patriarche Cyrille de Moscou et de toute la Russie », indique la même source.

Le communiqué précise qu’ils ont « discuté des sujets à l’ordre du jour des relations bilatérales de l’Église catholique romaine et du patriarcat de Moscou, ainsi que de la situation au Moyen-Orient, où les chrétiens sont persécutés par les groupes terroristes ».

« Les cadeaux ont été échangés après la discussion, qui s’est déroulée dans une atmosphère de compréhension mutuelle et qui était interprétée par le P. Hyacinthe Destivelle, du Conseil pontifical pour la promotion de l’unité des chrétiens », souligne le patriarcat de Moscou.

Ce même jour, le président du DREE a aussi rencontré le cardinal Kurt Koch, président du Conseil pontifical pour la promotion de l’unité des chrétiens, indique la même source.

© Avec une traduction de Constance Roques

(22 octobre 2015) © Innovative Media Inc.

http://www.zenit.org/fr/articles/russie-le-metropolite-hilarion-recu-par-le…[ZF151022]%20Le%20monde%20vu%20de%20Rome&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dispatch&utm_term=Classic

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Oct - 03:36 (2015)    Sujet du message: 3) THEY HAVE MADE VOID THY LAW - BY WALTER VEITH Répondre en citant

3) THEY HAVE MADE VOID THY LAW - BY WALTER VEITH

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_b9asehujE

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION - THE NWO AND RELIGION (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 339, 40, 4152, 53, 54  >
Page 40 sur 54

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation