LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 352, 53, 54

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION - THE NWO AND RELIGION (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 00:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: BACK TO CHURCH SUNDAY 2016 PROMO / SUNDAY AS A MARK OF CHRISTIAN UNITY REV. Dr. DEMETRIOS TONIAS Répondre en citant

BACK TO CHURCH SUNDAY 2016 PROMO

Central Baptist Media

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxs-Ud9SRLI

-----

SUNDAY AS A MARK OF CHRISTIAN UNITY REV. Dr. DEMETRIOS TONIAS 

“Sunday as a Mark of Christian Unity”

by Rev. Dr. Demetrios E. Tonias – Dean, Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral of New England

The Christian Church, from its very beginning, has struggled with the concept of unity. Indeed, within the Pauline corpus we see the many ways in which the Apostle to the Gentiles struggled to keep together his young and fragile network of communities. As the church grew, there arose a variety of challenges, large and small, to threaten its unity.

The Orthodox Christian Divine Liturgy bears witness to these challenges in the petitions and prayers, which are offered in the Eucharistic rite. We pray for “the unity of all,” “the unity of the faith,” for Christ to “reunite those separated” and to “unite us all to one another who become partakers of the one Bread and the Cup in the communion of the one Holy Spirit.”  We recite the Nicene Creed with its portentous closing phrases stating belief in “One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church,” its sacred claim to “confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins”, and its exultation of Sunday as the Lord’s Day and the gift of resurrection with the statement “I look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the ages to come.”

The Divine Liturgy is, most certainly, a fitting place to offer such prayers and confessions of faith, for the preeminent celebration of the Liturgy takes place on Sunday. From the moment the myrrh bearers found Christ’s empty tomb, Sunday was known as ἡ Κυριακή ἡμέρα—the Lord’s Day. By definition, each and every Sunday is a call to Christian unity since it is on this day that we are called to communion with the Lord, by the Lord. In spite of all of the challenges that have tugged at the threads of Christian unity, the Lord’s Day remains the one, unassailable marker of Christian unity since it is on this day that all of us, despite our many differences, gather together as believers in Christ.

There were always differences about days and dates in the Christian world. There were divisions surrounding the dating of Pascha from the earliest years of Christianity. The Puritans rejected the commemoration of the birth of Christ on December 25 as unscriptural. The Lord’s Day, however, as a time of communal, Christian gathering has never been in question. The commemoration of the Lord’s Day is an historical reality that bears witness to the centrality of the Resurrection and all that this event meant and signifies for the cosmos. Therefore, what better marker of Christian unity can we have? Indeed, what stronger case can one make for the significance of Sunday as a hallmark of Christian unity than the understanding that Christians throughout the centuries have conceived of this day as a day of new creation, an eighth day set apart from all others.

For the Orthodox Christian mind, this historical relationship is critical to our understanding of Christian unity. For the Orthodox Christian, unity implies a transcendent ecumenicity—an ecumenicity that exists throughout time and space. It is a communion of all believers, at all times. Put simply, nothing in the calendar unites us like Sunday. It is a day that changed the world on the very first Sunday and, I would argue, every Sunday after the first. The world was transfigured through a myriad of Sunday’s when Christians gathered in communion and heard the Gospel message. It was on Sunday when Christians learned to love their enemies and care for those in need. It was on Sunday when Christians first met to share a meal of love they called by the Greek word ἀγάπη. It was, is, and shall always be on Sunday when the best hope for humanity shines forth from churches large and small and the “Eucharist after the Eucharist” travels forth from the four walls of the church and into the home and homeless shelter, the playground and the hospital, the wedding feast and the wake.

It is human nature to think parochially—in terms of our own family, our own exclusive church, our own unique religious entity. In this historical light, however, Sunday takes on a new meaning. Sunday worship is something more than simply what our parents and grandparents did. Sunday worship is even more than what our local faith community has done. Sunday worship is something that all Christians, at all times have celebrated. When we gather on Sunday the unity we achieve takes us back in time, across the ages to the earliest believer; it also moves us forward in time to embrace generations not yet born. In this way, the spiritual unity we have thus achieved possesses an eschatological character. The unity to which we bear witness and which we embody is a manifestation of the kingdom to which we all aspire.

In order to fully appreciate Sunday as a mark of Christian unity we must expand our definition of unity. We must all strive for a Christian community—one throughout the ages—for such a transcendent unity yields many fruits. If we are in union with the earliest Christians then we will share in their zeal. If we are in unity with the martyrs then we partake of their devotion. If we are in unity with those compassionate Christians then we feel and can bestow their healing touch. When we assemble in faith on Sundays, we gather not simply with other parishioners in a local place of worship, but with Christians throughout every land and all the ages—and there is no greater evidence of unity than this. In our century, as with its predecessors, challenges large and small threaten Sunday. However, when we stand in faith, as members of a Church beyond all churches, we reclaim Sunday for the God who gave it to us.

http://www.ldausa.org/lda/sunday-as-a-mark-of-christian-unity/

-----

Good speech, but Sunday is not the day of the Sabbath, he's lying to the sheeples to bring the catholic Sabbath. There is no problem to use scriptures to achieve their goals. The ennemy will bring in false theories, such as doctrine that there is no sanctuary.  But if you're a true follower of Jesus Christ and to His words, this is what Pope Francis is thinking about you and me. In the article in National Catholic register :  "Rigid peoples are sick -  ...those who unbendingly follow the law of God are "sick""... Who will you trust and follow?

+ VIDEO : http://sabbathliving.org/

http://sabbathliving.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Sabbath-Plan-Worksheet-…

http://sabbathliving.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Sabbath-Plan-Worksheet-business-.pdf

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 00:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 04:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: STOP DOING SO MUCH ALREADY : THOUGHTS ON MAKING MORE TIME FOR REST Répondre en citant

STOP DOING SO MUCH ALREADY  : THOUGHTS ON MAKING MORE TIME FOR REST

Here’s a sobering fact: More than half of American workers (55%) left vacation time unused in 2015. This adds up to 658 million unused vacation days.

That’s a lot.

Furthermore, U.S. workers forfeited 222 million of those 658 million unused vacation days. These days cannot be rolled over, paid out, or banked for any other benefit—they are purely lost. This forgone time results in $61.4 billion in forfeited benefits annually.

In other words, collectively Americans would rather flush $61.4 billion down the toilet than take a day off.

Um–is it just me, or does this seem like a problem?

I’ll be the first to confess that I’m not very good at taking time off–so I guess that makes me part of the problem. On the weekends, for instance, I still feel pressure to be productive even though I’m not on the clock. There’s always a little voice in my head saying, “You could be doing something useful with your time right now…”

Likewise, quiet time is hard to come by in my life. Even if I’m not laboring under a to-do list, there’s still a lot of mini-distractions and tasks vying for my attention, like the ping of an incoming text, or a comment to reply to on Instagram.

In other words, I’m rarely just resting. The idea of doing nothing makes me feel itchy under my skin. (I can’t be the only one who feels this way…right?) Unless you physically transport me to a beach or mountain cabin, I’m unlikely to lounge about.

That said, recently I’ve been challenged to get more comfortable with rest. In addition to the touted benefits of time off (increased creativity, focus, and productivity at work), being constantly on the go is counter to the rhythm God established for us, and the way Jesus lived.

If you ever read Little House on the Prairie you may remember that they did nothing on Sundays. Nothing they went to church, food was made in advance and they would just sit quietly in their rocking chairs and contemplate. Can you imagine doing that?

Author Rick Lawrence offered a really good perspective on the subject of rest in The Jesus-Centered Life. Though it’s tempting for us to simplify rest as “taking a day off” (aka observing the Sabbath), he suggests that the true spirit of the Sabbath was to invite us into a restful lifestyle. And by rest, he doesn’t mean physical sleep or relaxation (though for heaven’s sake I could use more of that!), but more that we can Stop Trying To Work So Hard On Being Better already. For me this usually means taking a break from my ever-present perfectionism to let Jesus remind me that he’s already done enough and I need to CALM DOWN NOW (sheesh). For others, rest means breaking from the strain of trying to overcome sin and shame by the force of their own will. And for others still, resting means surrendering ill-placed responsibility they’ve put on their own shoulders for relationships and the choices of others.

So rest is good. We get that. But how do we do it? Well, one thing I’m trying is to free up one day on the weekend for a day off, because resting in my spirit is MUCH easier when I’m resting with my schedule. I made a list of all the things (aka chores) I typically do on the weekend, and now I’m working on fitting them into the regular week.* Let me tell you–it’s a real pain to add more to the week. I resist grocery shopping on Thursday night, or scrubbing toilets Monday at 8PM (when I’d rather be vegging after a long day of work with Netflix, thank you very much). In other words, this shuffling around is a process. I repeat–it’s a process. Some weeks have been easier than others. And I don’t have kids at home, which admittedly makes things less challenging because I’m not balancing multiple schedules.

(*Psst–I wrote a free handbook for creating a Jesus-centered daily routine that includes a worksheet for this chore-shuffling exercise. You can get it here.)

That said, my initial report is that a slower, roomier schedule helps me (duh). There’s a difference between the weeks when I rest and the ones when I don’t. I’m more frazzled, and more easily frustrated without the rest. I have more anxiousness about work, more arguments at home, and greater difficulty remembering what the big picture is (or having hope that it’s good). I still feel these things during the weeks I carve out more rest, but I feel them noticeably less, and they’re much easier to brush off or put into perspective. Because of this, I’m going to keep playing with my schedule and shuffling things around. In the long run I believe it’s worth the inconvenience.

What do you think? Could you reschedule chores and routine tasks to free up intentional rest time? Or are you already regularly resting and have some tips to share with me? Leave your comments here on or Facebook. Thanks!

Stephanie Hillberry
Stephanie Hillberry is a craft-loving, bread-baking, hike-taking Jesus follower who loves writing about how faith interweaves with everyday life. She's the content marketing manager for Lifetree, as well as the co-host of They Say Podcast. She can be reached at stephanie@mylifetree.com

http://www.mylifetree.com/stop-much-already-thoughts-making-time-rest/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 05:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: EVANGELISER LE PRESENT « POUR EN FAIRE UN TEMPS DE SALUT POUR TOUS» Répondre en citant

EVANGELISER LE PRESENT « POUR EN FAIRE UN TEMPS DE SALUT POUR TOUS»

Paroles du pape avant l’angélus (traduction complète)

13 novembre 2016 Anita BourdinAngélus et Regina Caeli, Pape François

Angélus, 13 nov. 2016, capture CTV

Le pape François invite à évangéliser le présent « pour en faire un temps de salut pour tous »: le pape a en effet évoqué la fermeture des portes saintes des cathédrales du monde entier, ce dimanche 13 novembre 2013, de la fenêtre du bureau qui donne place Saint-Pierre, avant l’angélus de midi.

« L’Année sainte nous a stimulés d’une part à fixer le regard vers l’accomplissement du Royaume de Dieu, et de l’autre à construire un avenir sur cette terre, en travaillant à l’évangélisation du présent, pour en faire un temps de salut pour tous », a souligné le pape.

Voici notre traduction des paroles du pape François, prononcées en italien, avant la prière de l’angélus de midi.

AB

Paroles du pape François avant l’angélus

Chers frères et soeurs, bonjour!

Le passage évangélique d’aujourd’hui (Lc 21,5-19) continent la première partie du discours de Jésus sur les derniers temps, dans la version de saint Luc. Jésus le prononce alors qu’il se trouve en face du Temple de Jérusalem. Et il part des expressions d’admiration des gens pour la beauté du sanctuaire et de ses décorations (cf. v. 5). Jésus dit alors : « Des jours viendront où il ne sera pas laissé pierre sur pierre de ce que vous voyez » (v. 6). Nous pouvons imaginer l’effet de ces paroles sur les disciples de Jésus ! Or, il ne veut pas offenser le Temple, mais faire comprendre, à eux et aussi à nous aujourd’hui, que les constructions humaines, même les plus sacrées, sont passagères et qu’il ne faut pas mettre en elles notre sécurité.

Combien de présumées certitudes de notre vie avons-nous tenues pour définitives, et se sont ensuite révélées éphémères ! D’autre part, combien de problèmes nous ont semblé sans issue et ont été ensuite surmontés !

Jésus sait qu’il y a ceux qui spéculent sur le besoin humain de sécurités. C’est pourquoi il dit : « Prenez garde de ne pas vous laisser tromper » (v. 8), et il met en garde contre les nombreux faux-messies qui se présenteraient (v. 9). Il y en a aujourd’hui aussi ! Et il ajoute de ne pas se laisser terroriser ni désorienter par les guerres, les révolutions et les calamités, parce que elles aussi font partie de la réalité de ce monde (cf. vv. 10-11). L’histoire de l’Eglise est riche en exemples de personnes qui ont affronté des tribulations et des souffrances terribles avec sérénité, parce qu’elles étaient conscientes d’être solidement dans les mains de Dieu. C’est un Père fidèle, c’est un Père plein de sollicitude, qui n’abandonne pas ses enfants. Dieu ne nous abandonne jamais ! Cette certitude doit habiter notre cœur : Dieu ne nous abandonne jamais !

Demeurer fermes dans le Seigneur, avec la certitude qu’il ne nous abandonne pas, marcher dans l’espérance, travailler à construire un monde meilleur, en dépit des difficultés et des événements tristes qui marquent notre vie personnelle ou collective, voilà ce qui compte vraiment ; c’est ce que la communauté chrétienne est appelée à faire pour aller au-devant du « Jour du Seigneur ».

C’est justement dans cette perspective que nous voulons situer l’engagement qui jaillit de ces mois pendant lesquels nous avons vécu avec foi le Jubilé extraordinaire de la Miséricorde, qui se conclut aujourd’hui dans les diocèses du monde par la fermeture des Portes saintes des églises cathédrales. L’Année sainte nous a stimulés d’une part à fixer le regard vers l’accomplissement du Royaume de Dieu, et de l’autre à construire un avenir sur cette terre, en travaillant à l’évangélisation du présent, pour en faire un temps de salut pour tous.

Dans l’Evangile, Jésus nous invite à avoir bien en tête et dans le cœur la certitude que Dieu conduit notre histoire et connaît la fin dernière des choses et des événements. Sous le regard miséricordieux du Seigneur, l’histoire se déploie avec son flux incertain et l’intrication du bien et du mal. Mais tout ce qui se passe est conservé en lui, notre vie ne peut pas se perdre parce qu’elle est dans ses mains.

Prions la Vierge Marie, afin qu’elle nous aide, à travers les événements joyeux et tristes de ce monde, à garder une espérance ferme dans l’éternité et dans le Royaume de Dieu.

Prions la Vierge Marie pour qu’elle nous aide à comprendre en profondeur cette vérité : Dieu n’abandonne jamais ses enfants !

Angelus Domini nuntiavit Mariae…
© Traduction de Zenit, Anita Bourdin

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/evangeliser-le-present-pour-en-faire-un-temps-de-salut-pour-tous/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 05:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: OECUMENISME : LE CATHOLICOS DE L'EGLISE ASSYRIENNE D'ORIENT RENCONTRERA LE PAPE Répondre en citant

OECUMENISME : LE CATHOLICOS DE L'EGLISE ASSYRIENNE D'ORIENT RENCONTRERA LE PAPE 

En visite à Rome du 16 au 19 novembre

14 novembre 2016 Anne KurianRome

Mar Gewargis III © assyrianchurch.news

Le patriarche Gewargis III, catholicos de l’Église assyrienne d’Orient, sera à Rome du 16 au 19 novembre 2016. Il rencontrera pour la première fois le pape François le 17 novembre, se rendra sur la tombe de l’apôtre Pierre et rendra visite au Conseil pontifical pour la promotion de l’unité des chrétiens.

Le patriarche a été élu au cours d’un Synode le 16 septembre 2015 pour succéder au patriarche Mar Dinkha IV décédé au mois de mars. Ancien métropolite de l’Irak, de Jordanie et de Russie, Mar Gewargis Sliwa III est né le 23 novembre 1941 à Habbaniya, en Irak. Il a étudié la théologie aux États-Unis où il a été ordonné en juin 1980.

La patrie d’origine de l’Église assyrienne de l’Orient et de nombre de ses fidèles – quelque 500 000 au total – est l’actuel Irak. On recense aussi des communautés en Inde, au Liban, en Syrie et en Iran. Mais beaucoup de croyants assyriens ont émigré en Occident. Après l’élection du catholicos-patriarche cependant, le synode a confirmé le retour à Erbil du siège patriarcal qui, depuis 1940, avait été transféré à Chicago.

L’Osservatore Romano du 14 novembre note que depuis le Concile Vatican II, de nouvelles relations se sont développées entre l’Église catholique et l’Église assyrienne de l’Orient : ainsi Mar Dinkha IV a participé à la messe d’inauguration du pontificat de Jean-Paul II, en octobre 1978. Le 21 juin 2007, le patriarche a rencontré Benoît XVI et le 2 octobre 2014, le pape François.

Pour le quotidien du Vatican, « les résultats positifs du dialogue entre l’Église catholique et l’Église assyrienne de l’Orient sont nombreux » : « Jean-Paul II et le patriarche mar Dinkha IV ont signé une déclaration christologique commune le 11 novembre 1994. La commission mixte pour le dialogue théologique entre l’Église catholique et l’Église assyrienne de l’Orient a ensuite prévu deux autres phases : une sur la théologie sacramentelle, l’autre sur la constitution de l’Église.

Après une interruption, la reprise du dialogue a été décidée à l’occasion de la visite à Rome du patriarche mar Dinkha IV en 2014. (…) Après l’élection du nouveau catholicos-patriarche, le synode assyrien a confirmé vouloir continuer le dialogue ».

Avec une traduction de Constance Roques

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/oecumenisme-le-catholicos-de-leglise-assyrienne-dorient-rencontrera-le-pape/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: CONCERT POUR LES PAUVRES : LE PAPE REMERCIE ENNIO MORRICONE / Jubilee Benefit Concert in Vatican With Maestro Ennio Morricone Takes Place Tomorrow Night Répondre en citant

CONCERT POUR LES PAUVRES : LE PAPE REMERCIE ENNIO MORRICONE

ENGLISH :
Jubilee Benefit Concert in Vatican With Maestro Ennio Morricone Takes Place Tomorrow Night
https://zenit.org/articles/jubilee-benefit-concert-in-vatican-with-maestro-…

Rencontre avec le compositeur au Vatican

14 novembre 2016 Marina Droujinina Pape François, Rome

Concert salle Paul VI @ concertoperlacarita.org

Image terrifiante du dieu alien Lucifer et du rouge flamboyant pouvant représenter le sang, la mort, les flammes de l'enfer ou encore une déflagration nucléaire. Il serait bon de savoir ce qu'il est advenu de tous ces gens après le spectacle. Ont-ils été retournés dans leur misère ou ont-ils été conduits vers les camps de la mort? Si quelqu'un rencontre une de ces personnes, j'aimerais bien avoir contact avec.

Le pape François a salué et remercié le compositeur Ennio Morricone et les autres protagonistes du Concert « avec les pauvres et pour les pauvres » le 12 novembre 2016, au Vatican, indique Faro di Roma. Le concert au bénéfice de deux projets humanitaires soutenus par le pape a eu lieu le même jour, à 18h30, au Vatican.

Il s’agissait de la deuxième édition de l’événement qui vise à soutenir des signes de la Charité du pape François dans le cadre du Jubilé : la construction d’une nouvelle cathédrale à Moroto, en Ouganda, et d’une école d’agriculture au Burkina Faso. Le premier concert de bienfaisance « avec les pauvres et pour les pauvres » avait été organisé le 14 mai 2015.

Aux places VIP dans la salle : des personnes pauvres et marginalisées. « C’est le pape qui a voulu ce public, a déclaré Ennio Morricone avant le concert à Radio Vatican. C’est très important qu’un public pas riche, et même plutôt le contraire, assiste à cette musique, avec ce chœur, avec cet orchestre. C’est quelque chose qui me stimule beaucoup à bien faire, à faire résonner l’orchestre avec le cœur et intensément pour eux ».

« Pour cette occasion, a-t-il ajouté, j’ai choisi des morceaux simples qui puissent être écoutés sans difficultés… Ce sont des morceaux audibles que l’on peut mémoriser et qui peuvent rappeler cet événement qu’a voulu le pape François. »

Lors du concert dans la salle conçue par Pierluigi Nervi au Vatican, Ennio Morricone a dirigé l’orchestre « Roma Sinfonietta » et le chœur de l’Académie nationale Sainte Cécile, exécutant des passages tirés de ses oeuvres. Mgr Marco Frisina a dirigé également le même Orchestre et le Chœur du diocèse de Rome.

Avec une traduction de Constance Roques

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/concert-pour-les-pauvres-le-pape-remercie-ennio-morricone/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 06:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: THE GLOBAL DAY OF JEWISH LEARNING - SUNDAY, NOV 20 Répondre en citant

THE GLOBAL DAY OF JEWISH LEARNING - SUNDAY, NOV 20

Why on Sunday? Is it a signal to implement the Catholic Environmental Sunday Law of the Sabbat in the Jewish land and to the world? This global mobilization of "faith" will be on the same day the door of the "Holy Door of St. Peter's Basilica will be close and the conclusion of the Jubilee of Mercy.

We also can see all the paganism of this Rabbi who promote God in all things.

RABBI STEINSALTZ: "THE WONDERFUL STRANGENESS OF HUMANS"

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvhB0J8imuE

Next Sunday, November 20, Jews from all over the world will learn the same Jewish texts together, in an initiative spearheaded by Rav Adin Steinsaltz and the Aleph Society. 

This year’s theme focuses on ecology and is titled “Under the Same Sky: The Earth is Full of Your Creations.” Its the 7th annual Global Day of Learning, after the first one in 2010 was conceived to mark the completion of Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz’s monumental translation on the Talmud. Jews in 500 communities around the world are expected to participate this year with local classes and online video links.  

Learn how to organize your own community event for the Global Day of Jewish Learning

Check out the full video schedule of classes

See the list of speakers

Here are some of the online classes:
  • Rabbi Adin Even-Israel Steinsaltz will open the Global Day ON AIR with “Harmony is Made With All Kinds of Noise” at midnight GMT/UTC on Sunday November 20 (7pm EST, November 19).
  • Of Land and Light: A Jewish Take on Ethical Dilemmas in International Development” with Dyonna Ginsburg and Rabbi Yedidya Sinclair (with OLAM, from Israel)
  • Eco-Judaism: Is There Any Other Kind?! – How Torah Pushes the Sustainability Envelope” with Rabbi Fred Scherlinder Dobb (with Jewish Reconstructionist Communities, from Bethesda, Maryland)
  • The Animal Kingdom in Jewish Thought” with Rabbi Natan Slifkin, the “Zoo Rabbi” (with The Biblical Museum of Natural History, from Israel).
http://www.janglo.net/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&page=display&catid=99&tid=405996&Itemid=157&utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Janglo+News+Updates&utm_campaign=20161115_m135522198_Janglo+Daily+News+Updates&utm_term=NEWS_3AThe+Global+Day+of+Jewish+Learning-+Sunday_2C+Nov+20

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 06:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: ETATS-UNIS : POUR UNE CULTURE DE LA RENCONTRE QUI ABATTE LES MURS ET CONSTRUISE DES PONTS Répondre en citant

ETATS-UNIS : POUR UNE CULTURE DE LA RENCONTRE QUI ABATTE LES MURS ET CONSTRUISE DES PONTS

Message du pape François aux évêques des Etats-Unis (traduction complète)

15 novembre 2016 Anita Bourdin Pape François

Vidéo du pape, capture Franciscus, Instagram

Le pape François encourage l’initiative des évêques des Etats-Unis appelée « Rencontre », « Encuentro », en espagnol, qui se déroulera de janvier 2017 à septembre 2018 pour « reconnaître et mettre en valeur les dons spécifiques » des catholiques hispaniques des Etats-Unis.

Pour le pape, l’enjeu c’est de construire une « culture de la rencontre qui encourage les individus et les groupes à partager la richesse de leurs traditions et de leurs expériences, à abattre les murs et de construire des ponts ».

Au lendemain de l’élection du nouveau président des Etats-Unis Donald Trump, le pape François rappelle à l’Eglise qui est en Amérique ce qu’il a dit le 6 mai dernier à l’Europe en recevant le Prix Charlemagne, soulignant la nécessité « aujourd’hui, plus que jamais, de construire des ponts et d’abattre des murs ».

Voici notre traduction du message vidéo du pape, dont le texte est publié par le Saint-Siège à 21h (heure de Rome), ce mardi 15 novembre 2016.

AB

Message du pape François

Chers frères évêques,

Je suis heureux d’avoir cette occasion de vous parler. Il y a à peine un an, j’étais avec vous, durant ma visite pastorale aux Etats-Unis. J’ai été impressionné par la vitalité et par la diversité de la communauté catholique.

Au cours de toute son histoire, l’Eglise de votre pays a accueilli et intégré de nouvelles vagues d’immigrés. Dans la riche variété de leurs langues et de leurs traditions culturelles, ils ont forgé le visage changeant de l’Eglise américaine.

Dans ce contexte, je désire faire l’éloge de la prochaine « Cinquième rencontre pastorale nationale hispanique ». La célébration de cette « Cinquième rencontre » (Quinto Encuentro, en espagnol dans le texte, ndlr), commencera dans vos diocèses en janvier prochain et se conclura par une célébration nationale en septembre 2018. Dans la continuité de ceux qui l’ont précédé, l’Encuentro, cherche à reconnaître et à mettre en valeur les dons spécifiques que les catholiques hispaniques ont offert et continuent d’offrir à l’Eglise de votre pays.

Mais c’est plus que cela. Elle s’inscrit dans un processus plus ample de renouveau et d’engagement missionnaire, auquel toutes vos Eglises locales sont appelées. Notre défi c’est de créer une culture de la rencontre qui encourage les individus et les groupes à partager la richesse de leurs traditions et de leurs expériences, à abattre les murs et à construire des ponts.

L’Eglise qui est en Amérique, comme ailleurs, est appelée à « sortir » de son environnement sûr et à être un ferment de communion. Communion entre nous, avec les autres chrétiens, et avec tous ceux qui cherchent un avenir d’espérance.

Nous devons devenir toujours plus pleinement des communautés de disciples missionnaires, remplis d’amour pour le Seigneur Jésus et d’enthousiasme pour la diffusion de l’Evangile. La communauté chrétienne doit être un signe et une prophétie du plan de Dieu pour toute la famille humaine.

Nous sommes appelés à être porteurs de bonnes nouvelles pour une société tenaillée par des changement sociaux, culturels et spirituels déconcertants et par une croissante polarisation.

Mon espérance c’est que l’Eglise de votre pays, à tous les niveaux, accompagne l’Encuentro de sa réflexion propre et de son discernement pastoral. En particulier, je vous demande de considérer comment vos Eglises locales peuvent répondre au mieux à la présence croissante, aux dons et au potentiel de la communauté hispanique.

En tenant compte de la contribution que la communauté hispanique apporte à la vie de la nation, je prie pour que l’Encuentro porte des fruits de renouveau de la société américaine et d’apostolat de l’Eglise aux Etats-Unis.

Avec ma gratitude envers les personnes engagées dans la préparation du Quinto Encuentro, je vous assure de mes prières pour cette importante initiative de votre Conférence.

Je vous confie, ainsi que le clergé, les religieux et les fidèles laïcs de vos Eglises locales, à la prière de Marie Immaculée, et je vous accorde de tout cœur ma Bénédiction apostolique comme gage de grâce et de paix dans le Seigneur.

© Traduction de Zenit, Anita Bourdin

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/etats-unis-pour-une-culture-de-la-rencontre-qui-construise-des-ponts-et-abatte-des-murs/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 04:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: BENOÎT XV, « PROPHETE AUTHENTIQUE DE LA PAIX » Répondre en citant

BENOÎT XV, « PROPHETE AUTHENTIQUE DE LA PAIX »

Benoît XVI, presqu'une copie conforme à ce qu'est Benoît XVI de nos jours. Analysez son parcours et comparez avec ce qui se met en place. A-t-on voulu, par ce moyen détourné, dire que Benoît XVI est un prophète moderne de la Paix? C'est ainsi qu'il se présente à la face du monde entier pendant que la destruction ne cesse d'avancer. Les similitudes sont assez évidentes.

Benoît XV
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benoît_XV

... During World War I, Benedict placed the world under the protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary and added the invocation Mary Queen of Peace to the Litany of Loreto...

Traduction

Durant la 1ère guerre mondiale, le Pape plaça le monde sous la protection de la Bienheureuse Vierge Marie et ajouta une invocation Marie Reine de Paix dans la Litany of Loreto.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XV

...Dans son discours au consistoire du 22 janvier 1915, Benoît XV explique :
« Nous réprouvons grandement toute injustice de quelque côté qu'elle puisse avoir été commise, mais impliquer l'autorité pontificale dans les différends propres aux belligérants, ne serait certainement ni convenable ni utile. »...
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beno%C3%AEt_XV

Congrégation pour les Églises orientales
Créé par le Pape Benoît XV mais encore valide de nos jours
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congrégation_pour_les_Églises_orientales

-----

Conférence du cardinal Parolin

10 novembre 2016 Anne KurianHistoire, archéologie, Rome

Benoît XV © Wikimedia Commons

Benoît XV fut un « prophète authentique de la paix », a affirmé le cardinal Pietro Parolin à un congrès international organisé à Bologne (Italie) le 3 novembre 2016.

Méditant sur la figure du pape Benoît XV (1854-1922), le secrétaire d’Etat du Saint-Siège a recommandé de ne pas la réduire à son jugement prophétique sur la Première guerre mondiale qu’il définit comme « massacre inutile ».

Benoît XV, a souligné le « numéro 2 » du Vatican, est « le pape qui rencontra le 20e siècle », où commençait « un temps tragique » de bouleversement des convictions spirituelles et des visions du monde. Il fut « le pape qui vit l’horreur », les masses « utilisées comme chair à canon » ; il « expérimenta la surdité du monde face au ‘nettoyage ethnique’ qui extermina les Arméniens ».

-----

Si l'on regarde de plus près le génocide des chrétiens arméniens (24 avril 1915), nous verrons que plusieurs armées du Pape sont toutes réunies dans ce pays : franciscains, dominicains, jésuites et musulmans. Tous, sauf les musulmans qui sont des mercenaires, ont voué leur vie à la cause de l'Eglise catholique et à l'extermination des vrais protestants. N'est-ce pas ce que nous voyons encore de nos jours prendre place?

..."Mgr Angelo Maria Dolci était informé de ces évènements puisque deux jours après, le 24 avril (c’est une lettre du 27 avril si je ne me trompe),  il envoie un rapport au Vatican en relatant cet évènement, cette rafle de 300-400 Arméniens déportés à l’intérieur de l’empire ottoman. Alors, petit à petit, le délégué apostolique vient recueillir d’autres informations. Il sera informé par les évêques arméniens eux-mêmes mais également par les missionnaires franciscains, dominicains et également jésuites qui étaient présents dans l’empire ottoman."...

L'article : http://www.christianophobie.fr/document/les-archives-du-vatican-et-le-genoc…

-----

Pour le cardinal Parolin, les paroles et les gestes du pape Giacomo Della Chiesa ont ouvert une voie : « l’Eglise ne doit pas seulement décider ce qu’elle doit dire, mais aussi ce qu’elle doit faire ».

Benoît XV, a ajouté le secrétaire d’Etat, « plutôt que de voir la guerre comme un châtiment de l’apostasie moderne, la voit comme l’occasion d’une annonce de la paix qui se mesure avec des instruments diplomatiques standard : de là naît son effort pour chercher une trêve ». = Wow, c'est assez clair comme message! Et c'est ce genre de personnage qu'on ose appeler un "prophète authentique de la paix!!!

Benoît XV est aussi « le premier pape qui ne voit plus à l’Est de Rome un empire, mais un ‘Moyen-Orient’ ». Citant son septième successeur, Benoît XVI, le cardinal Parolin a rendu hommage à un « prophète authentique de la paix » sur le plan international.

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/benoit-xv-prophete-authentique-de-la-paix/

Informations intéressantes sur Benoît XV et certaines procédures au Vatican

https://books.google.fr/books?id=IwmqmT_9yFgC&pg=PA500&lpg=PA500&am…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 05:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: FORUM: ‘REFLECTION ON THE ROLE OF CARDINALS IN THE CHURCH’ Répondre en citant

FORUM: ‘REFLECTION ON THE ROLE OF CARDINALS IN THE CHURCH’

FRANCAIS :
« Aimez, faites du bien, bénissez et priez », les impératifs des nouveaux cardinaux
https://fr.zenit.org/articles/aimez-faites-du-bien-benissez-et-priez-les-im…

-----

...Dix-sept nouveaux cardinaux

Samedi, dix-sept cardinaux ont été créés par le pape. L'évêque de Rome façonne ainsi progressivement un collège de cardinaux à son image, moins européen et engagé dans la paix ou la justice sociale. Les nouveaux cardinaux ont reçu des accolades des anciens, puis sont partis en autocar voir le pape émérite Benoît XVI. Ce dernier n'était pas présent comme lors des deux consistoires précédents.

Le nouveau collège se compose de 228 membres susceptibles d'assister le pape dans son activité. De fait, 13 hommes de tous les continents sont devenus samedi des cardinaux électeurs: trois Européens, trois Américains, un Mexicain, deux Sud-américains, deux Africains, un Asiatique et un prélat d'Océanie. Quatre cardinaux de plus de 80 ans ont un statut plus honorifique.

Tous sont archevêques ou évêques, à l'exception du simple prêtre albanais, Ernest Simoni, 88 ans, persécuté durant la dictature communiste d'Enver Hoxha...

http://www.romandie.com/news/Le-pape-clot-lAnnee-sainte-de-la-misericorde/7…

-----

‘A love that bears, believes, hopes and endures’

November 18, 2016 Thomas Rosica Forum

© PHOTO.VA - Osservatore Romano

Below is a reflection of Fr. Thomas Rosica, entitled ‘Reflection on the Role of Cardinals in the Church.’ It was published on November 14th.

A love that bears, believes, hopes and endures”

Cardinals are chosen by the Holy Father to serve as his principal assistants and advisers in the central administration of church affairs. Collectively, they form the College of Cardinals.  Some believe that the College of Cardinals is nothing more than an intention of a papacy of the Middle Ages, simply in need of a consultative body in a more turbulent period of the Church’s history.  Others believe it to be the embodiment of the self-aggrandizing Papacy of the High Renaissance.

Although the theological origins of the Cardinalate might be traced loosely to Moses, the historic bonds are surely deeply rooted in the early Christian Church of Jerusalem.  The role of a Cardinal, as well as his title, is ancient.  For two centuries prior to the Christian era, Roman society had been organized hierarchically, with senators and patriarchs holding the highest office, each having assistants to carry through on their edicts or decrees.  Simultaneously, the Church continued to flourish, and its structure clearly mimicked that of the Roman Empire.  The original seven assistants chosen by the apostles in Jerusalem passed on, many martyred for their own faith.  They were replaced, in turn, by others who were consecrated as the need for these special assistants continued to grow alongside the growing infant Church.  This is in keeping with the original function of the College.

In the first centuries of the Church, the Bishop of Rome was surrounded by his presbyterium, or local priests and deacons along with the bishops of dioceses neighboring Rome. The presbyterium helped the Pope carry out his duties as bishop of the capital city of the Roman Empire. As those duties, over the centuries, began to increasingly involve all of Italy, then all of Europe, then the entire world, some of the priests and deacons who assisted the Pope began to be chosen from among non-Romans.  Today the body that was once limited in membership to the clergy of the city of Rome includes members from dozens of different countries.

The word cardinal is derived from two early Latin terms, cardo and cardinis. The English translation has rendered these two words as “hinge,” to signify that important device that serves as a juncture for two opposing forces and that affords harmony as a result. As a hinge permits a door to hang easily upon a framed portal, it was believed that the cardinals facilitated an easy relationship between the theological and governmental roles of the hierarchy of the Church. The role of the College of Cardinals remains a pivotal one in the Church of our time.

Cardinals have been called “the Princes of the Church,” “the Sacred College” and “the Senate of the Church.” Each of these terms tells us something about who they are. If the cardinals are “princes,” they are not kings. They have a secondary role to that of the one who is above them: the Pope.

If they are a “sacred college,” they are not a secular one. Their functions are in the religious sphere, not in the sphere of politics or economics or any other secular endeavor. Rolling Eyes

Their decisions are rooted in and spring from their faith; they have an essentially ecclesial, not societal horizon. At times their deliberations and decisions do affect politics and society.

If they comprise “the senate of the Church,” they have some kind of deliberative function in the preparation and passage of legislation pertaining to the life of the Church. Their role is that of a group of senior Church members who can advise the Church’s leader, the Pope, on the right course of action in various situations affecting the life of the Church.

The College of Cardinals has one over-arching task: to elect the Bishop of Rome. This task has been entrusted exclusively to the College for almost 1,000 years, since 1179, about the time the College’s structure was formalized. Cardinals do not “rank” one step higher than bishops because there is no higher spiritual “rank” in the Church than that of the bishop, which is itself simply the fullness of Holy Orders (the priesthood). Even the Holy Father is Pope in virtue of the fact that he is the Bishop of Rome and for no other reason. Bishops individually have full powers to lead their local Church communities in communion with one another and with the Bishop of Rome; the Bishop of Rome has this type of authority over Rome and over the entire Church, because of the Petrine commission.

The role of the College of Cardinals, though made up of bishops from around the world is clearly limited to advising the Bishop of Rome on the exercise of his universal Petrine mission, and its authority is entirely derivative. The cardinals are his closest advisors, helpers, councilors, friends, his eyes and ears around the world, and, sometimes, his voice. They share in his mission because they have been personally chosen by the Pope for that task.

There are three ranks of cardinals: cardinal bishops, cardinal priests and cardinal deacons, reflecting the fact that originally not all cardinals were bishops, or even priests. The cardinal bishops include the six titular bishops of the “suburbicarian” sees (the episcopal sees bordering on the city of Rome) and the Eastern patriarchs.

First in rank are the titular bishops of Ostia, Palestrina, Porto-Santa Rufina, Albano, Velletri-Segni, Frascati, Sabina-Poggio Mirteto. The cardinal bishops are engaged in full-time service in the central administration of Church affairs in departments of the Roman Curia. Cardinal priests, formerly the priests in charge of leading churches in Rome, are bishops whose dioceses are outside Rome. Cardinal deacons, formerly chosen according to regional divisions of Rome, are titular bishops assigned to full-time service in the Roman Curia.

The dean and sub-dean of the College are elected by the cardinal bishops — subject to approval by the Pope — from among their number. The dean, or the sub-dean in his absence, presides over the entire College as the first among equals.

Since the time of BONIFACE VIII (1294-1303), cardinals have worn scarlet robes. The red hat dates back to the time of Innocent IV (1243-1254); in November 1246, while meeting with the King of France at Cluny, Innocent IV conferred the red hat on his cardinals. The red hats given to the cardinals are the color of blood, signifying that they are expected to witness to the faith “usque ad sanguinis effusionem” — “even unto the shedding of blood” — that is, even as martyrs. The color red symbolizes the blood shed by martyrs and witnesses for the faith. Giving public, clear witness to the faith lies at the heart of the Cardinal’s mission.At consistory of February 2015, Pope Francis addressed the new Cardinals at the Eucharistic celebration inaugurating their new ministry with these words that sum up beautifully the role of cardinals in the Church. “Charity – Saint Paul adds – “does not rejoice at the wrong, but rejoices in the right”. Those called to the service of governance in the Church need to have a strong sense of justice, so that any form of injustice becomes unacceptable, even those which might bring gain to himself or to the Church. At the same time, he must “rejoice in the right”. What a beautiful phrase! The man of God is someone captivated by truth, one who encounters it fully in the word and flesh of Jesus Christ, the inexhaustible source of our joy. May the people of God always see in us a firm condemnation of injustice and joyful service to the truth.

Finally, “love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things”. Here, in four words, is a spiritual and pastoral programme of life. The love of Christ, poured into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, enables us to live like this, to be like this: as persons always ready to forgive; always ready to trust, because we are full of faith in God; always ready to inspire hope, because we ourselves are full of hope in God; persons ready to bear patiently every situation and each of our brothers and sisters, in union with Christ, who bore with love the burden of our sins.

Dear brothers, this comes to us not from ourselves, but from God. God is love and he accomplishes all this in us if only we prove docile to the working of his Holy Spirit. This, then, is how we are to be: “incardinated” and docile. The more we are “incardinated” in the Church of Rome, the more we should become docile to the Spirit, so that charity can give form and meaning to all that we are and all that we do. Incardinated in the Church which presides in charity, docile to the Holy Spirit who pours into our hearts the love of God (cf. Rom 5:5).

On the NET:
To the original post: http://saltandlighttv.org/blogfeed/getpost.php?id=72773&language=

https://zenit.org/articles/forum-reflection-on-the-role-of-cardinals-in-the…

Dernière édition par maria le Lun 21 Nov - 05:53 (2016); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 05:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: POPE EXPLAINS WHAT CHRISTIAN UNITY IS NOT / Unité des chrétiens: ni uniformité ni absorption, explique le pape Répondre en citant

POPE EXPLAINS WHAT CHRISTIAN UNITY IS NOT

FRANCAIS :
Unité des chrétiens: ni uniformité ni absorption, explique le pape 
https://fr.zenit.org/articles/unite-des-chretiens-ni-uniformite-ni-absorpti…

In address to Council for Promoting Christian Unity, considers three concepts to avoid

November 10, 2016 ZENIT Staff Pope & Holy See

© PHOTO.VA - Osservatore Romano

“Christian unity is an essential requirement of our faith, a requirement that springs from the intimacy of our being as believers in Jesus Christ,” Pope Francis affirmed today as he received in audience participants in the plenary session of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, which is on the theme “Christian unity: what model for full communion?”

During the audience Francis also referred to the important ecumenical meetings he has attended throughout the year, both in Rome and during his apostolic trips. which enabled him to confirm that the desire for communion, one of his main concerns, is living and intense.

“We wish to live unity, because we wish to follow Christ, to live His love, to benefit from the mystery of His being one with the Father, which is the essence of divine love. … According to Jesus’ priestly prayer, what we yearn for is unity in the love of the Father, which comes to us as a gift in Jesus Christ, love that also informs thought and doctrines,” he said.

The Pope said that agreement on how we understand the Gospel is not enough, because there must be union in Christ.

“It is our personal and community conversion, our gradual conformation to Him, our living increasingly in Him, that enables us to grow in communion between us,” he said, adding that this communion is the “soul that also supports sessions of study and every other type of effort to arrive at more closely aligned points of view.”

False models

The Pope went on to list some “false models” of communion.

— Unity is not the fruit of our human efforts or the product constructed by ecclesiastical diplomacy, but is instead “a gift that comes from on high.” From this point of view, Francis said, unity is a journey rather than a destination.
— Unity is not uniformity. “The different theological, liturgical, spiritual and canonical traditions which have developed in the Christian world, when they are genuinely rooted in the apostolic tradition, are a wealth for and not a threat to the unity of the Church. Seeking to suppress this diversity is to counter the Holy Spirit, Who acts by enriching the community of believers with a variety of gifts.” = paganism spirituality
— Unity is not absorption. “Christian unity does not lead to a ‘reverse ecumenism,’ for which one would have to deny their own history of faith; neither does it tolerate proselytism, which is instead poisonous to the path of ecumenism. Before seeing what separates us, it is necessary to perceive also in an existential way the wealth of what we have in common, such as the Sacred Scripture and the great professions of faith of the first ecumenical Councils. In this way, we Christians are able to acknowledge we are brothers and sisters who believe in the one Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, committed together to finding the way of obeying today the word of God, Who wants us to be united”. = false unity, false christ, false theology.

Pope Francis concluded by reiterating that Ecumenism is true when it is able to move attention away from itself, from its own arguments and formulations, to the Word of God that demands to be heard, welcomed and witnessed in the world. Therefore, the various Christian communities are called not to compete with one another, but to collaborate.

“My recent visit to Lund,” he said, “reminded me of the relevance of the ecumenical principle formulated there by the World Council of Churches in 1952, which recommends that Christians ‘should act together in all matters except those in which deep differences of conviction compel them to act separately.'”

Full text: https://zenit.org/articles/popes-address-to-pontifical-council-for-promoting-christian-unity-2/

https://zenit.org/articles/pope-explains-what-christian-unity-is-not/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Nov - 05:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: LA PORTE SAINTE SE FERME MAIS LA PORTE DE LA MISERICORDE DEMEURE OUVERTE / LE PAPE SIGNE SA LETTRE APOSTOLIQUE POUR « CONTINUER A VIVRE LA MISERICORDE » Répondre en citant

LA PORTE SAINTE SE FERME MAIS LA PORTE DE LA MISERICORDE DEMEURE OUVERTE

ENGLISH :
Pope at Jubilee Closure: ‘If You Give God a Chance…He Is Ready to Start Your Life Anew’
https://zenit.org/articles/pope-if-you-give-god-a-chancehe-is-ready-to-star…

Rituel de clôture de la Porte sainte de Saint-Pierre au terme du Jubilé
20 novembre 2016Anne KurianPape François

Cloture de la Porte Sainte, capture CTV

Le pape François a solennellement fermé la Porte Sainte de la basilique Saint-Pierre, au terme de l’Année jubilaire de la miséricorde, aux alentours de 10h, le 20 novembre 2016. Mais la porte de la miséricorde reste ouverte, a-t-il assuré dans son homélie.

Pour la solennité du Christ Roi de l’Univers, le pape a conclu le Jubilé extraordinaire de la miséricorde, ouvert un an plus tôt, le 8 décembre 2015. Au début de la célébration de la messe dominicale place Saint-Pierre, il a présidé la cérémonie de clôture de la Porte Sainte en présence de quelque 70 000 personnes.

Après une invocation au Dieu Trinité et à sa miséricorde éternelle ainsi qu’une prière d’action de grâce pour l’année écoulée, l’évêque de Rome s’est recueilli devant la Porte franchie par des millions de pèlerins. Puis il a solennellement refermé les deux battants, en silence.

Un célébrant a ensuite proclamé : « Frères et sœurs, la Porte Sainte se ferme rituellement, (mais) la source inépuisable de la grâce et de la miséricorde reste ouverte pour nous ».

« Même si la Porte Sainte se ferme, a assuré le pape dans son homélie, la vraie porte de la miséricorde reste pour nous toujours grande ouverte, le Cœur du Christ. Du côté percé du Ressuscité jaillissent jusqu’à la fin des temps la miséricorde, la consolation et l’espérance ».

Le pape a invité à rester sur le chemin entrepris durant l’Année sainte : « Demandons la grâce de ne jamais fermer les portes de la réconciliation et du pardon, mais de savoir dépasser le mal et les divergences, ouvrant toute voie d’espérance possible. De même que Dieu croit en nous-mêmes, infiniment au-delà de nos mérites, nous aussi sommes appelés à infuser l’espérance et donner leurs chances aux autres ».

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/la-porte-sainte-se-ferme-mais-la-source-de-la…

LE PAPE SIGNE SA LETTRE APOSTOLIQUE POUR « CONTINUER A VIVRE LA MISERICORDE  »

ENGLISH :
DURING ANGELUS, POPE GIVES THANKS FOR JUBILEE; SIGNS APOSTOLIC LETTER
 https://zenit.org/articles/during-angelus-pope-gives-thanks-for-jubilee/

Il la remet à des représentants de diverses réalités ecclésiales

20 novembre 2016 Anne Kurian Pape François

Le pape signe sa Lettre apostolique Misericordia et Misera, capture CTV

Au terme de la célébration de conclusion de l’Année sainte de la miséricorde, le 20 novembre 2016, le pape François a signé sa Lettre apostolique Misericordia et misera, et l’a remise à des représentants de diverses réalités de l’Eglise.

Ce document, qui sera rendu public le 21 novembre, entend aider le peuple de Dieu à « continuer à vivre la miséricorde avec la même intensité que durant le Jubilé extraordinaire », a expliqué le Saint-Siège dans un communiqué.

A la fin de la messe, après avoir quitté ses vêtements liturgiques, le pape a signé sa Lettre depuis une petite table posée devant l’autel, place Saint-Pierre. Le message suivant a été annoncé en plusieurs langues à la foule présente : « La lettre entend rappeler que l’engagement à témoigner de façon cohérente l’amour miséricordieux du Père, ne cesse pas avec la clôture du Jubilé. Mais c’est la mission permanente de l’Eglise, parce que c’est ce qui constitue le cœur même de l’Evangile ».

Le pape a ensuite remis sa Lettre apostolique à des représentants de l’Eglise du monde entier : au cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle, archevêque de Manille (Philippines) ; à Mgr Leo William Cushley, archevêque de Saint Andrews et Edimbourg; à deux prêtres Missionnaires de la miséricorde de la République du Congo et du Brésil ; à un diacre permanent du diocèse de Rome et à sa famille ; à deux religieuses du Mexique et de Corée du Sud ; à une famille – parents, enfants et grands-parents – des Etats-Unis ; à un couple de jeunes fiancés ; à deux mères catéchistes d’une paroisse de Rome ; à une personne handicapée et à une personne malade.

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/le-pape-signe-sa-lettre-apostolique-pour-cont…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Nov - 05:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: « PAUVRE EN MOYENS ET RICHE EN AMOUR », L’ORIENTATION DE L'EGLISE AU TERME DU JUBILE Répondre en citant

« PAUVRE EN MOYENS ET RICHE EN AMOUR », L’ORIENTATION DE L'EGLISE AU TERME DU JUBILE 

En concluant l’Année sainte, le pape énumère les tentations à éviter

20 novembre 2016 Anne Kurian Pape François

Conclusion du Jubilé, capture CTV

« Cette Année de la miséricorde nous a invités (…) à revenir à l’essentiel », à redécouvrir une Église « accueillante, libre, fidèle, pauvre en moyens et riche en amour, missionnaire ». C’est le bilan du pape François au terme du Jubilé extraordinaire qu’il a conclu le 20 novembre 2016, au cours d’une messe place Saint-Pierre. Donnant à l’Eglise son orientation pour l’avenir, il a mis en garde contre des tentations qui vont à l’encontre du règne d’amour de Dieu.

Au début de la célébration, le pape a accompli le rite de clôture de la Porte Sainte de la basilique, en présence de quelque 70 000 personnes venues participer à l’événement. Il avait ouvert cette porte un an plus tôt, le 8 décembre 2015. « Même si la Porte Sainte se ferme, la vraie porte de la miséricorde reste pour nous toujours grande ouverte, le Cœur du Christ », a-t-il souligné dans son homélie.

A l’occasion de la solennité de Jésus-Christ Roi de l’Univers, le pape a souligné que « la grandeur de son règne n’est pas la puissance selon le monde mais l’amour de Dieu, un amour capable de rejoindre et de guérir toute chose ».

Il a mis en garde contre plusieurs tentations, notamment celle de « prendre de la distance vis-à-vis de la royauté de Jésus, de ne pas accepter complètement le scandale de son humble amour, qui inquiète notre moi, qui dérange ». Pour « suivre sa voie d’amour concret », le pape a invité « à se demander, chacun, tous les jours: ‘Que me demande l’amour, où me pousse-t-il ? Quelle réponse je donne à Jésus par ma vie ?' ».

La tentation « la plus terrible », a-t-il poursuivi, est d’attendre du Christ qu’il « renonce à régner à la manière de Dieu mais qu’il le fasse selon la logique du monde: qu’il descende de la croix et batte ses ennemis ! ». « Cette tentation est une attaque directe contre l’amour », a insisté le pape François : « Que de fois n’avons-nous pas été tentés de descendre de la croix. La force d’attraction du pouvoir et du succès a semblé être une voie facile et rapide pour répandre l’Évangile, oubliant trop vite comment opère le règne de Dieu ».

Au contraire, l’Eglise est appelée à trouver son « orientation » seulement « dans l’éternelle et humble royauté de Jésus, et non dans l’adaptation aux royautés précaires et aux pouvoirs changeants de chaque époque ». « Cette Année de la miséricorde nous a invités à redécouvrir le centre, à revenir à l’essentiel, a souligné le pape. Ce temps de miséricorde nous appelle à (…) redécouvrir le visage jeune et beau de l’Église qui resplendit quand elle est accueillante, libre, fidèle, pauvre en moyens et riche en amour, missionnaire ».

« Demandons la grâce de ne jamais fermer les portes de la réconciliation et du pardon, a-t-il conclu, mais de savoir dépasser le mal et les divergences, ouvrant toute voie d’espérance possible ».

D’après les chiffres donnés par le site officiel du Jubilé de la miséricorde, plus de 21 millions de pèlerins sont venus à Rome accomplir une démarche jubilaire durant l’année.

https://fr.zenit.org/articles/pauvre-en-moyens-et-riche-en-amour-lorientati…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 04:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: LE PAPE PERMET A TOUS LES PRÊTRES D'ABSOUDRE L'AVORTEMENT / POPE FRANCIS EXTENDS POWER TO FORGIVE ABORTION Répondre en citant

LE PAPE PERMET A TOUS LES PRÊTRES D'ABSOUDRE L'AVORTEMENT

POPE FRANCIS EXTENDS POWER TO FORGIVE ABORTION

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKwqEaVUMDE

Seul Jésus-Christ détient ce pouvoir divin de pardonner les péchés et Il l'a chèrement payé à la croix du Calvaire afin que nous soyons vraiment pardonnés. De plus, le fait d'absoudre l'avortement peut aussi couvrir tout ce qui a rapport avec l'avortement, tel que : la vente des bébés complets ou en pièces-détachés. Ce pourrait être une manière déguisée afin de protéger toutes ces personnes au niveau des lois civiles sur l'infanticide.

« Pour qu'aucun obstacle ne s'interpose entre la demande de réconciliation et le pardon de Dieu, je concède à tous les prêtres, à partir de maintenant, en vertu de leur ministère, la faculté d'absoudre le péché d'avortement », écrit le pape François.photo Tiziana Fabi, REUTERS

Fanny CARRIER
Agence France-Presse
CITÉ DU VATICAN

Le pape François a prolongé lundi l'esprit du Jubilé de la miséricorde en maintenant la possibilité pour tous les prêtres d'absoudre un avortement et en instaurant une journée mondiale des pauvres.

« Le Jubilé s'achève et la porte sainte se ferme. Mais la porte de la miséricorde de notre coeur demeure toujours grande ouverte », assure le pontife argentin dans cette lettre adressée à qui voudra la lire et intitulée Misericordia et misera (Miséricorde et pitié).

Répétant que le pardon de Dieu n'a pas de limite, il appelle tous les prêtres à se montrer généreux en recevant les fidèles en confession.

« Pour qu'aucun obstacle ne s'interpose entre la demande de réconciliation et le pardon de Dieu, je concède à tous les prêtres, à partir de maintenant, en vertu de leur ministère, la faculté d'absoudre le péché d'avortement », écrit le pape.
Il prolonge ainsi une disposition qui avait été prévue uniquement pour la durée du Jubilé, alors que jusqu'à présent, seuls les évêques et certains prêtres expressément mandatés avaient la possibilité d'absoudre une femme ayant avorté ou une personne l'y ayant aidé.

« Je voudrais redire de toutes mes forces que l'avortement est un péché grave, parce qu'il met fin à une vie innocente. Cependant, je peux et je dois affirmer avec la même force qu'il n'existe aucun péché que ne puisse rejoindre et détruire la miséricorde de Dieu quand elle trouve un coeur contrit », explique-t-il.

Dans le même temps, le pape prolonge la mission des « missionnaires de la miséricorde », un millier de super-confesseurs présents dans le monde entier et chargés pendant le jubilé de récupérer les brebis que l'Église a égarées avec des messages de condamnation trop forts.

Main tendue aussi aux intégristes

Toujours par souci de n'exclure personne du pardon divin, le pape prolonge aussi la validité des absolutions délivrées par les prêtres intégristes de la Fraternité sacerdotale Saint-Pie-X.

Cette communauté fondée par Mgr Marcel Lefebvre, qui a rompu avec Rome en 1988, avait salué comme un « geste paternel » cette disposition prise pour le jubilé, même si elle dénonce régulièrement une trop grande bienveillance de l'Église à l'égard du monde contemporain.

Après avoir marqué cette année sainte par une série de gestes-chocs en faveur de toute une procession d'exclus, le pape appelle aussi dans sa lettre à faire preuve d'« imagination » pour trouver de nouveaux moyens de se pencher sur les plus pauvres.

« Le monde continue à produire de nouvelles formes de pauvreté spirituelle et matérielle qui attentent à la dignité des personnes. C'est pour cette raison que l'Église doit toujours être vigilante et prête à identifier de nouvelles oeuvres de miséricorde et à les appliquer avec générosité et enthousiasme », insiste-t-il.

En signe de cette préoccupation, François instaure une « Journée mondiale des pauvres », qui aura lieu chaque année un dimanche de mi-novembre, dans la lignée du Jubilé des sans-abris qui a permis de faire venir plusieurs milliers d'exclus le 13 novembre au Vatican.

« Ce sera une journée qui aidera les communautés et chaque baptisé à réfléchir sur la manière dont la pauvreté est au coeur de l'Évangile et sur le fait que, tant (qu'un pauvre) git à la porte, il ne pourra y avoir de justice ni de paix sociale », explique-t-il.

http://www.lapresse.ca/international/europe/201611/21/01-5043530-le-pape-pe…

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 22 Nov - 07:39 (2016); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 06:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: NIGERIA : ANNUAL GENERAL PEACE ASSEMBLY 2016 Répondre en citant

NIGERIA : ANNUAL GENERAL PEACE ASSEMBLY 2016

You can go to vote for Trump or Clinton or anyone else in the world, their global false peace agenda will continue. This
UPF-Nigeria Annual General Peace Assembly 2016 will be the islamic diagram culture for all countries in a near future. Under the catholic canon laws of the Vatican and his false gnostic new age christianity + sharia laws rules who's the real system of the Beast, all the structures of our society as we know it, will be destroy and change. We can see how they are to destroy the true christianity, false accusations, rewriting history on Jesus in many different ways, the lie about the Palestine, etc. We are under attack, God is under attack. Their god is not our God. This new pagan age were they want each man to have their gods inside them, meaning be posses by all those demons who will control them all. Can you imagine all the sins and abominations under this New World pagan religion? 

Who are the Ambassadors for Peace?

Ambassadors for Peace

Beginning December 15, 2010, the American Islamic Congress, in collaboration with CeaseFire, launched the Ambassadors for Peace (A4P) campaign in Basrah and Sadr City, Baghdad. 

Read more : http://www.aicongress.org/programs/ambassadors-for-peace/

-----

From Friday 09 December 2016
To Sunday 11 December 2016

Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The UPF-Nigeria Annual General Peace Assembly 2016 will be devoted to Peace Vision 2020 and will be held at the Conference Hall, Owerri Hotel Plaza, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, on December 9 to 11, 2016.

The assembly, which will bring together Ambassadors for Peace from across Nigeria and those in Diaspora, as well as representatives from the media, faith-based organizations, local parliamentarians, government agencies, educational institutions and community leaders, will provide a golden opportunity to deliberate on the challenges and strategies for actualizing the Peace Vision 2020 in Nigeria.

The Annual General Peace Assembly 2016 will focus on formulating the National Peace Goals 2017-2020 and articulating steps for the realization of the National Peace Architecture including the National Peace Culture, National Peace Structure and the National Peace Infrastructure.

The Opening Session will focus on the UPF Founders’ Vision and Principles for Peace. In Session One, which will be devoted to a National Culture of Peace, participants will deliberate on the national peace code of conduct, national peace curriculum of education and the national peace constitution for the country.

Session Two will focus on strengthening the National Structure for Peace, involving the issues of raising peaceful citizens, building peaceful families and establishing peaceful communities and institutions.

Session Three will be devoted to the need for a National Infrastructure for Peace, and participants will deliberate on innovative ways to ensure the development and utilization of resources for peace with an emphasis on national production, distribution and consumption infrastructure for a strong but peaceful economy to bring Nigeria out of the present economic recession.

The closing session will be devoted to the proclamation of Peace Vision 2020, endorsement of the National Peace Goals and related activities.

Location Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

http://www.upf.org/events/icalrepeat.detail/2016/12/09/98/-/nigeria-annual-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 07:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: JERUSALEM CAFES TO ‘OPEN FOR SHABBAT,’ BUT NOT FOR BUSINESS Répondre en citant

JERUSALEM CAFES TO ‘OPEN FOR SHABBAT,’ BUT NOT FOR BUSINESS

"Remember, do not forget how you provoked the LORD your God to wrath in the wilderness; from the day that you left the land of Egypt until you arrived at this place, you have been rebellious against the LORD. "Even at Horeb you provoked the LORD to wrath, and the LORD was so angry with you that He would have destroyed you."

Deuteronomy 9:7-8

"For when they went up to the valley of Eshcol and saw the land, they discouraged the sons of Israel so that they did not go into the land which the LORD had given them. "So the LORD'S anger burned in that day, and He swore, saying, 'None of the men who came up from Egypt, from twenty years old and upward, shall see the land which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob; for they did not follow Me fully, ...
except Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite and Joshua the son of Nun, for they have followed the LORD fully.' "So the LORD'S anger burned against Israel, and He made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until the entire generation of those who had done evil in the sight of the LORD was destroyed."
Number 32:9-13

New initiative looks to bring together secular and religious Jerusalemites on Friday nights at local coffee houses, without the coffee

By Jessica Steinberg November 23, 2016, 11:51 am

Illustrative photo of Orthodox Jews walking on a street in Jerusalem during Shabbat. (Corinna Kern/Flash 90)

Writers  
Jessica Steinberg Jessica Steinberg covers the Sabra scene from south to north and back to the center.

When it comes to weekends, Jerusalem isn’t the liveliest city for those who don’t observe the Sabbath. Most restaurants are closed, as are cafés, stores, nearly all movie theaters, clubs and malls.

“It’s kind of absurd,” said Matan Hayat, 27, a Jerusalemite who is a student and teaches at Revivim, a Jewish studies teacher training program at Hebrew University. “There’s a total halt of all culture in Jerusalem on Shabbat.”

In response, Hayat and a group of fellow, young secular and religious Jerusalemites created “Open for Shabbat,” a program to open cafés on Saturdays as a place to meet and spend time together, but not for ordering food or doing anything that would violate the observance of the Sabbath, which starts at sundown Friday to Saturday night.

“It’s a fact that cafés are a meeting place for people, and on the one day when people have free time, they’re not open,” said Hayat. “Our idea is to open those places and use them as a meeting place that is Sabbath observant, with no commercial usage. We’re just using the space.”

In Israel, people often stop to drink their morning cappuccino and eat a croissant at the local café instead of taking it out, or use the café as a makeshift office, for getting work done or holding meetings.

“The café is like an extension of our homes,” said Hayat.

But in Jerusalem, where a majority of residents are Sabbath observers and where the Orthodox rabbinate controls nearly all aspects of Jewish observance, nearly everything is closed, except for several movie theaters, the zoo, some museums and a few non-kosher cafés and restaurants.

The logo of ‘Open for Shabbat,’ a new, pluralistic initiative in Jerusalem, starting November 25, 2016 (Courtesy ‘Open on Shabbat’)

“Open for Shabbat” is offering a creative alternative, said Hayat. It will try out a pilot of the project on Friday, November 25, when Humus shel haTechina, a hummus joint in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Nachlaot next to Mahane Yehuda market, will remain open on Friday night.

There will be a lecture, too, said Hayat, given by Tomer Persico, a research fellow at the Shalom Hartman Institute who also teaches at the department of Comparative Religion at Tel Aviv University.

Each week participants — secular or observant — can meet at a coffee shop and bring their own food and content, be it boardgames, planned lectures and discussions, or newspapers to read and pass around, said Hayat.

Humus shel haTechina is a kosher-certified hummus restaurant, and the organizers have compiled a list of cafés whose owners are interested in participating in future Open on Shabbat programs. The grand plan is to have one meeting place in each neighborhood, appealing to the residents of each community.

“I think it’s a very sweet, communal gesture,” said Rabbi Aaron Leibowitz of the Yerushalmim Party and the founder of Private Supervision, the alternative kosher supervision organization that now has 28 restaurants in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and is a serious alternative to the government-run rabbinate.

“Many Shabbat-observant and non-Shabbat observant residents would appreciate a shared space, and coffee shops are a logical place for that,” he said. “I often say that coffee shops are like the synagogues of the non-observant community, where people gather together.”

Illustrative photo of Israelis at a cafe (Miriam Alster/Flash90)

The effort, however, isn’t a revolution in the kosher certification map, said Leibowitz, given that Israeli hotels have always been open on Shabbat and kosher, and do not violate Sabbath observance.

“They’re taking an existing model, the ‘hotel standard,’ and using it for Jerusalem,” he said. “It’s not a new idea, but it’s a sweet expression of what can happen between secular and religious Jews in Jerusalem.”

A more significant shift for the delicate religious balance in the city would be to try and offer kosher certification to restaurants that would remain open on the Sabbath.

But that isn’t the goal of Open for Shabbat, said Hayat. In fact, the group, which is supported by the Hitorerut Party and its leader, deputy mayor Ofer Berkovich. The Open for Shabbat founders didn’t contact the rabbinate, as the event isn’t in opposition to Jewish law. It doesn’t violate the Sabbath at all.

“We’re not activists,” he added. “We’re community organizers. We’re not trying to go against anything, we’re trying to work within the existing framework.”

Open on Shabbat, Friday, November 25, 8:30 p.m. at Humus shel HaTechina, 23 Nissim Bachar Street, Nachlaot.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-cafes-to-open-on-shabbat-but-not-for-business/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 27 Nov - 03:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: BISHOPS AND PRESIDENT PROCLAIM JESUS CHRIST KING OF POLAND Répondre en citant

BISHOPS AND PRESIDENT PROCLAIM JESUS CHRIST KING OF POLAND

Yet even though time and the entire world may be considered his ‘temple’, God has chosen certain times and places to enable people to experience in a special way his presence and his grace. Impelled by their sense of faith, people journey to these places, confident that there they will truly find themselves in the presence of God. In this same spirit of faith I have come to Łagiewniki to dedicate this new church. I am convinced that this is the special place chosen by God to sow the grace of his mercy.”
(John Paul II, 17 August 2002)    

The Holy Father John Paul II came here twice, in 1997 and 2002, and also the Holy Father Benedict XVI in 2006.

Our Lady of Mercy, the Patron of the Congregation
https://www.faustyna.pl/zmbm/en/in-krakow/

Obelisk  - I can't see if the National Shrine of Divine Mercy is turn to the east but it won't surprise me. Pagans worship to the east.

Worship the death : resting place of Saint Faustina ...
Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy...

-----

by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.22 Nov 20160

The Catholic Bishops of Poland together with President Andrzei Duda proclaimed Jesus Christ as King of Poland Saturday and called upon him to rule over their nation, its people, and their political leaders.

In a ceremony at the National Shrine of Divine Mercy in Krakow, the bishops commemorated the 1,050th anniversary of the Christianization of Poland by entrusting the nation to the kingship of Christ.

“Immortal King of Ages Lord Jesus Christ,” the bishops prayed together with the congregation, “We Poles stand before you to acknowledge your reign, surrender to your law, and entrust our homeland and the whole nation to you.” =
Jesus Christ was not invisible or immortal, He dies according to the roman laws). The I AM is immortal but not the son of man. He had to come and die for our sins. Satan is immortal because he is an angel. They are not worshipping the King of kings but the king of the fallen ones. This is very signifiant in the context of what we are seeing with all those satanic revivals to instaure their cosmic order.

-----

https://books.google.nl/books?id=HItbAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA483&lpg=PA483&am…

-----

“Humbly bowing our heads before you, King of the Universe, we acknowledge your dominion over the Polish nation, those living in the homeland and throughout the world,” they said.

The Catholic feast of Christ the King is celebrated on the last Sunday of the liturgical year, but the specific form of Saturday’s ceremony comes from divine revelations said to be received by Polish nurse Rosalia Zelkova claiming that Christ asked to be officially enthroned as King of the Polish nation.

During the enthronement ceremony, the clergy and the congregation asked Jesus forgiveness for their sins “and in particular for turning away from the holy faith, for lack of love for you and others.”

“We renounce the devil and all his works,” they said.

The congregation also asked divine assistance for their rulers, including President Duda.

“We entrust to you the Polish people and Polish leaders,” they said. “Let them exercise their power fairly and in accordance with Your laws.”

“Rule us, Christ! Reign in our homeland and reign in every nation — for the greater glory of the Most Holy Trinity and the salvation of mankind,” they said.

Follow Thomas D. Williams on Twitter Follow @tdwilliamsrome

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/22/polish-bishops-presid…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Déc - 11:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: UPF-KOSOVO CONFERENCE SEEKS A ‘RIGHTEOUS PEACE ’ Répondre en citant

UPF-KOSOVO CONFERENCE SEEKS A ‘RIGHTEOUS PEACE ’

Written by UPF-Kosovo
Friday, October 21, 2016

Pristina, Kosovo—Around 90 dignitaries from Albania, Macedonia, Serbia and Kosovo attended a one-day conference titled “Righteous Peace, Sustainable Peace.”

UPF of Kosovo held the conference on October 21, 2016, in the Hotel Sirius.

The conference was honored by the presence of the former president of Albania, H.E. Alfred Moisiu; the former president of Kosovo, H.E. Fatmir Sejdiu; and the former chair of the Kosovan Assembly, H.E. Jakup Krasniqi.

Dr. No Hi Pak and his wife, Professor Lan Young Moon, both special advisors to UPF, delivered a message from UPF Co-Founder Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon.

UPF-Europe Secretary General Jacques Marion gave a presentation on the UPF Principles of Peace and the role of parliamentarians in building a sustainable peace.

The first of the three sessions was “Mother Teresa and Adem Demaçi, Inspiration for Sustainable Peace.” The panel was moderated by Mr. Hydajet Hyseni, a member of the UPF Global Peace Council, and the referees were Don Shan Zefi, representing the Catholic Church; Haxhi Resul Rexhepi of the Islamic Community of Kosovo; and Father Mumin Lamaj of the Bektashi community. Other speakers were Dr. Flora Brovina, a member of the Kosovan Assembly, and Mr. Daut Demaku, the founder of Positive Thinking in Kosovo, who talked about the example and the life work of Mother Teresa, the Macedonian-born nun who founded the Missionaries of Charity, and Adem Demaçi, a well-known Kosovan writer and political activist.

The second session was titled “Ambassadors for Peace as Promoters of Good Governance, Democratic Parliamentarianism and State of Law in Realizing Peace and Stability in the Balkan Region.” The panel was moderated by Mr. Ali Lacej, the coordinator of the Albanian Peace Council, and the speakers were Hon. Namik Dokle, a member of the Albanian Assembly; Mr. Jacques Marion, the regional secretary general of UPF in Europe, Mrs. Hatixhe Hoxha, the chair of UPF-Kosovo; Mr. Bajram Ibraj, the chair of UPF-Albania from 2011 to 2015; and Mr. Ibrahim Berisha, a Kosovan sociologist.

In the third session speakers talked about “The Commitment and the Contribution of Parliamentarians in Building Standards for the Treatment of Minorities—Kosovo as a Good Example.” The panel was moderated by Hon. Ismajl Kurteshi, a member of the Kosovan Assembly. The speakers were Hon. Gaqo Apostoli, the chair of UPF-Albania and a former MP; Hon. Nora Aliti, a member of the Macedonian Assembly; Hon. Shaip Kamberi, the mayor of Bujanoc, Serbia, and a former member of the Serbian National Assembly; and Hon. Sanije Alijaj, a former member of the Kosovan Assembly.

The conference concluded with the appointment of five new Ambassadors for Peace. In addition to Hon. Nora Aliti, Hon. Shaip Kamberi, and Mr. Ibrahim Berisha—who had all given presentations—Mrs. Kimet Zeqa, a member of the Pristina City Council, and Mr. Syrja Xhelaj, secretary general of the World Bektashi Community, were awarded Ambassador for Peace certificates.

The conference ended with the taking of a group photo.

http://www.upf.org/peace-education-and-human-development/peace-education-re…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Déc - 12:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: UNITED STATES : INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE - NORTH AMERICA Répondre en citant

UNITED STATES : INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE - NORTH AMERICA

From Monday 28 November 2016
To Thursday 01 December 2016

UPF International will hold a regional International Leadership Conference for North America from November 28-December 1, 2016, in Washington, D.C., United States

High-level dignitaries and parliamentarians from the region, as well as international dignitaries, are being invited to participate and to give presentations.

Location Washington, D.C., United States

http://www.upf.org/events/icalrepeat.detail/2016/11/28/93/-/united-states-i…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Hier à 04:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: HE LIFE AND LEGACY OF SUN MYUNG MOON AND THE UNIFICATION MOVEMENTS IN SCHOLARLY PERSPECTIVE Répondre en citant

Organized By:
The European Observatory of Religion and Secularism (Laïcité)
in partnership with
Faculty of Comparative Study of Religion and Humanism (FVG)
CESNUR
CLIMAS (Bordeaux)

T
HE LIFE AND LEGACY OF SUN MYUNG MOON AND THE UNIFICATION MOVEMENTS IN SCHOLARLY PERSPECTIVE

-----

The connection with the
UNIVERSAL PEACE FEDERATION

-----

Antwerp, Belgium
29-30 May 2017 CALL FOR PAPERS

Venue: Faculty of Comparative Study of Religion and Humanism (FVG) Bist 164 - B-2610 Wilrijk-Antwerpen. Belgium. Tel.: +32 (0)3 830 51 58. E-mail:info@antwerpfvg.org [url:b1802fbe3f=http://www.antwerpfvg.org]www.antwerpfvg.org [/url:b1802fbe3f]

2016 marked the 50th anniversary of the publication of Exposition of the Divine Principle, written by Sun Myung Moon (1920-2012), founder of the Unification Church that has its roots in South Korea (1954). Since that time, the Unification Church—or Unificationism/Unification Movement(s), among other names and affiliated organizational entities—has spread worldwide and expressed itself in a variety of international contexts. The original Unification Church is a case study of a new religious movement that claims Christian roots but contains a unique and evolving theology, set of practices, and community life that set is apart from the majority Christendom (Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox traditions). In this way it may be comparable to say Mormonism or Christian Science, though of course the Unification Movement has its origins outside the United States, and not surprisingly most of its members reside in Korea, Japan, the Philippines, and throughout East Asia. With the death of Rev. Moon in 2012, the Unification Church has fractured and a number of rival groups—in addition to dozens of smaller schismatic groups—now claim to be the rightful heirs of the founder’s theological mission and institutional legacies.

Thirty-three years after the publication of Eileen Barker’s groundbreaking book The Making of a Moonie (Oxford, Blackwell Publishers, 1984), we invite religious studies scholars to join us in Antwerp to focus on the Unification Church and Movement(s)—their evolution and possible transformations— over the course of 60+ years of existence.

The list of topics below is not exhaustive:

• – Evolution of the governance of the Unification Church/Movement(s)
• – Organization and associated groups
• – Membership: numbers, growth, sociological profile. International expansion
• – History, theology, and practices, iconography
• – Perception in the world as a South Korean-born new religion
• – Judicial issues addressing its status; prosecution in certain countries
• – Impact on humanitarianism, art and culture in general
• – Media relations and media coverage
• – Influences in popular culture
• - Relationship with the broader society.

Practical Information:
Language of the conference: English.

Send a 10 line abstract, with a 5 line résumé of your previous work to:

Régis Dericquebourg, Associate Professor at the FVG and President of the European Observatory of Religions and laïcité (secularism) redericq@netcourrier.com
and/or to Bernadette Rigal-Cellard, Professor at Université Bordeaux Montaigne, Vice-President of the Observatory.bcellard@numericable.fr
and /or Massimo Introvigne : maxintrovigne@gmail.com
and/or Donald Westbrook : westbrook@humnet.ucla.edu
and/or Chris Vonck : fvg.faculteit@skynet.be

Papers will be considered for publication, with editorial details given during the conference. It is understood that each presenter must submit his or her paper first to the organizers for possible inclusion in the conference proceedings. When submitting the abstract, please inform the committee whether the paper has been submitted for review or publication in another venue.

Registration and Transportation:
Registration Fee: 100 euros and 10 euros for each lunch.
Students: 30 euros and 10 euros each lunch.

There are many hotels in Antwerp and a few in the nearby town of Mortsel, which are discoverable online, and each attendee should book directly. FVG is located off of a bus line to downtown Antwerp.
Proposal Deadline: February 28, 2017

Scientific Committee:
• Régis Dericquebourg, Associate Professor at the FVG and President of the European Observatory of Religions and laïcité (secularism), France and Belgium
• Massimo Introvigne, CESNUR, Torino, Italy
• Bernadette Rigal-Cellard, Professor in North American Studies, Université Bordeaux Montaigne, member de CLIMAS (Culture et littératures du monde anglo saxon), France
• Chris Vonck, Professor in Religious Studies, Dean of the Faculty of Comparative Studies of Religions, (FVG), Wilrijk (Antwerpen), Belgium
• Donald A. Westbrook, Professor and Mentor of Research Team, Faculty of Comparative Studies of Religions (FVG), Wilrijk (Antwerpen), Belgium; and Lecturer, University of California, Los Angeles, USA

http://www.cesnur.org/2016/moon-cfp.htm

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> LE NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL ET LA RELIGION - THE NWO AND RELIGION (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 352, 53, 54
Page 54 sur 54

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation