LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 316, 17, 18  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> ANGES-DÉCHUS-NÉPHILIM /FALLEN ANGELS - NEPHILIM - - REVIVAL SATANISM AND DARK AGE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 23:36 (2012)    Sujet du message: ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2) Répondre en citant

TOLEC AND THE LAST UNDERSEA BASE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVR-fF8Rbs&feature=related

Dernière édition par maria le Jeu 12 Nov - 03:52 (2015); édité 2 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 23:36 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 18:32 (2012)    Sujet du message: BLUEBEAM SCHEDULED FOR 2012 OLYMPICS? Répondre en citant

BLUEBEAM SCHEDULED FOR 2012 OLYMPICS?

Many links to open.

March 5, 2012

COULD THE ULTIMATE FALSE FLAG BE TIMED FOR THE 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS IN AUGUST?

by Spectr
(henrymakow.com)

Project Blubeam, according to some, is a current top secret plan orchestrated in part by NASA that, in four stages, attempts none other than the first global false flag with the help of 3D holographic technology.

According to Serge Monast, Project Bluebeam will consist of four stages: culminating in a kind of ELF Radiation apocalypse:

First, earthquakes will expose new archaeological discoveries, revealing that all religions' basic doctrines have been misunderstood and misinterpreted.

Second, the image of God speaking in all languages will appear in a gigantic Space Show with laser projections of multiple 3-dimensional holographic images worldwide.

Third, electronic telepathy involving ELF, VLF, and LF waves will reach inside brains, interlacing and interweaving with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought and making everyone believe that God is speaking to them from within their own souls.

Fourth, electronic universal "supernatural" manifestation designed to deceive will make mankind believe an alien invasion is imminent, make Christians believe a rapture is imminent and the aliens have come to rescue them, and convince all that global satanic supernatural forces and manifestations penetrating worldwide--travelling through optical fiber, coaxial cable, electric and phone lines--are everywhere and inescapable.

VON BRAUN PREDICTION

Dr. Wernher von Braun predicted that the hoaxed alien invasion would be the first threat the world would face after the threat from the middle east war. Dr. Carol Rosin first met Dr. Wernher von Braun in February of 1974.

It was at this time, shortly before his death in 1977, that von Braun stunned Dr. Rosin by describing this plan, point for point, as well as in describing detail exactly where it was all leading: planetary control under an oppressive One World Government.

According to Dr. Rosin, von Braun then gave her one supreme assignment to thwart this plan: to stop the weaponization of space.

Failure to do so would lead to calamity for the human race as a secretive transnational power, already in existence, would move to permanently take control of this planet thru a hoaxed alien invasion from outer space.

TIMED FOR ZION 2012 OLYMPICS?

Independent researcher Rik Clay also went public with his whistle-blower investigations in 2008 connecting the 2012 Olympics' with Zion and the false UFO invasions relationship to the coming New Jerusalem.

A close look at a video of the 2012 construction of the Olympic stadium will reveal that 2012 Olympic symbol clearly spells out the word "Zion".

Some videos were deleted but you can find on
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=99054

For the connection between the Olympics and Zion see also this detailed document.

For another "Zion/UFO" connection, here are two YouTube clips purporting to be of a UFO that descended upon the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, January 28, 2011:

UFO's? Over the Temple of the Rock in Jerusalem

The Same Event Close Up

For some of the historical background for these developments from World War II to the present, see Charles Upton, "UFOs, Mass Mind-Control and the Awliya al-Shaytan"

http://www.henrymakow.com/bluebeam.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 16:46 (2012)    Sujet du message: U.F.O. WITH LASERS SEEN ON STEREO COR1! EXTRATERRESTIAL OR OURS? Répondre en citant

U.F.O. WITH LASERS SEEN ON STEREO COR1! EXTRATERRESTIAL OR OURS?

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VWQ4bsciVY

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 16:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: LA FLAMME DES JEUX OLYMPIQUES DE LONDRES ALLUMÉE EN GRÈCE/LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC TORCH RELAY: THE LIGHTING CEREMONY IN OLYMPIA Répondre en citant

LA FLAMME DES JEUX OLYMPIQUES DE LONDRES ALLUMÉE EN GRÈCE

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytxgNJUaAE&fb_source=message

LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC TORCH RELAY: THE LIGHTING CEREMONY IN OLYMPIA

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-sT_aryigg&feature=related&fb_source=message  

3 PIÈCES D'OR POUR COMMÉMORER LES JO DE 2012 À LONDRES

Source : Coinlink, le 31 Aout 2010

La Monnaie Royale lance son édition limitée de pièces d’or – un triple thème exclusif créé en or fin 22 carats uniquement. Inspirée par la devise des Olympiques, « Faster [Plus rapide], Higher [Plus haut], Stronger [Plus fort]« , la série ‘Faster’ est la première à être vendue pour célébrer la 30è Olympiade de Londres en 2012. [...]

Neptune

Le dieu des mers et océans, l’ordre, le contrôle et l’autorité de Neptune sur les eaux étaient absolus et indiscutables, faisant de lui un des dieux les plus respectés. Cette pièce représente la forte connexion entre Neptune et le sport Olympique de Naviguer, un sport dans lequel les Olympiens doivent commander et contrôler peu importe ce que l’eau leur envoie, tout comme Neptune l’a fait.

Mercure

Un jeune dieu athlétique et vigoureux, Mercure est réputé pour être le messager des dieux, volant rapidement entre le monde mortel et immortel. Le design de la pièce représente la forte association que Mercure a avec les athlètes modernes, en particulier le coureur Olympique – un athlète vigoureux qui repose sur des attributs similaires démontrés par le mercure, tels que la vitesse et l’agilité.

Diana

La déesse de la chasse, Diana a suivi et a poursuivi sa récompense simplement armée d’un arc et des flèches à la recherche de sa proie. Sur cette pièce nous voyons Diana avec le cycliste Olympique. Les chasseurs en leur droit propre, poursuivent et chassent leur récompense s’arrêtant souvent en face de rien pour atteindre leur cible – la ligne d’arrivée et l’or olympique.

http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/2011/07/17/3-pieces-dor-pour-commemorer-les-jo-de-2012-a-londres/

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 27 Jan - 06:56 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 22:12 (2012)    Sujet du message: UFOs TRUMPET THE APOCALYPSE 2012 Répondre en citant

UFOs TRUMPET THE APOCALYPSE 2012

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcI51PLHNgA

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 27 Jan - 06:57 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 17:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: SATANISM EXPOSED IN AMERICA TODAY Répondre en citant

SATANISM EXPOSED IN AMERICA TODAY

By Pamela Rae Schuffert

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mysterious Asheville, North Carolina.

I have personally performed many years of hands-on investigative research, often dangerous, in and around the city of Asheville, NC. I worked at times with law enforcement as I compiled names and evidence pertaining to cult crimes, and turned it over to proper authorities and agencies in that city.

Asheville is known as the satanist/pagan mecca of the east coast. Nestled in the mysterious Blue Ridge mountains as they descend from Virginia, such remote mountains and valleys have long been the desired sites for bizarre and often violent cult rituals, many culminating in human sacrifice.
As one legal source warned me after I reported a confessed act of human sacrifice involving a young woman,

"Now, calm down, ma'am. THIS KIND OF CRIME IS FAR MORE COMMON IN THESE MOUNTAINS THAN MOST FOLKS KNOW. And DON'T even trust the police you think are working with you, BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE ACTUAL SATANISTS." (Admission from the North Carolina Bureau of Victim Justice.)

Should the American public receive comfort from admissions such as these?

Hear the confession of a former high school student I personally interviewed after being introduced to him by a satanic crime investigator in this region:

"We skinned that baby alive to the scream of 'hail, Satan!' We then draped it's intestines around the candlesticks of our altar. I cut the baby up into pieces, and each person ate some. Later, I took the skull and remains home. I forced the remains down the garbage disposal to conceal evidence from the police, and then burned a candle to Satan on the baby's skull." (This sacrifice took place at Seely's Castle, Town Mountain Road, Asheville, NC.)

Seely's Castle

"And when the mother, my girlfriend, felt bad about giving up her baby for sacrifice and went to the police, we decided to make an example out of her as a warning to the rest of the coven: NO ONE NARCS ON US TO THE POLICE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

"We took her up the side of one mountain overlooking Asheville...we laid her on that altar, and the sacrificial dagger was placed in my hands. I took that dagger and cut her open from neck to groin, and she was sacrificed. To this day her parents don't know what happened to her."

"Now that I have become a Christian, I can never return to my high school (T.C. Roberson) and tell them I have become a Christian. The students are all into Satanism there...not even their teachers know...not even their parents know! If I were to return and tell them, they would torture and sacrifice ME for becoming a traitor to 'the Craft.' No..I will have to continue pretending I am still a satanist..."(Source-Jackson Clemmons)

I know this is true about this high school because one of Asheville's most powerful satanists among the satanist youths boasted this to me over the phone while taunting my friend I had moved in (with whom they had targeted for abduction and sacrifice in 1992.) He boasted to me, "...in fact, we DO have alot of our people in that school!"

I have personally held this young man Jackson Clemmon's satanist robe and seen some of his notebooks with satanic writing within. He admitted that the baby sacrifice took place in Seely's Castle, long reputed to be a location for the satanic rituals of the "rich, elite and powerful" satanists that populate Asheville and the surrounding region.

Another picture of Seely's Castle

This grim, grey-appearing castle can only be glimpsed through the woods as one drives towards the city of Asheville from the interstate 40 exit. Or, if one has the courage, to drive up Town Mountain Road (where many of the Satanist elite have large mansions) and to park in front of it's somber metal gates with surveillance cameras. As other former satanists have admitted, many a human sacrifice ritual has taken place within it's grey stone walls.

Yet, will the local newspaper or the police ever truly help in exposing such horrors publicly? NOT when such satanists sit in the Buncombe County courthouse of Asheville as several judges. Nor when they have infiltrated the police and sheriff's apartments and the State Bureau of Investigation! ( and I can name names, but in this case won't.)

Not when such people work for the local newspaper and are operating under the "good ol' boy" networking system to help cover for their own, even as the satanists in the police department are doing as well! (This is similar to Mafia infiltration to also cover for their own.)

I can never forget taking the hands of one Christian officer in that police department and praying with him in his office. He admired the fact that I had enough courage to come to him and mention exposing satanic crime in this area.

"I WANT to investigate and expose satanic crime here, but I am so afraid of retaliation from them..." he admitted as he held my hand and we prayed. His hand trembled slightly. Yes, these satanists have a reputation for instilling fear in all those who oppose them! In fact, in neighboring Madison County, so great is their terror and acts of bloodshed and retaliation, that it is known as "bloody Madison County" by the locals. But this is one of the major areas I worked together with terrorized and afflicted families who were targets of Satanism in these mountains.

I was warned by one former satanic high priest, who had operated both in Virginia Beach and later in the Asheville area,

"NEVER go back to those mountains! Your investigate reporting has affected Satanists throughout the entire Great Smokey's, and they are mad! They want to put a bullet in your head..both the Feds and the satanists say 'you know too much and you talk too much!'"

(Actually, putting a bullet in my head is quite merciful compared to what I know they REALLY would like to do to me IF they succeed in abducting me!!!)

In fact, I have narrowly escaped several abduction attempts in those mountains, and I was warned by an insider (who had exited that coven) that had they succeeded in one particular attempt, I would have been seized and hauled down in chains in a Ryder rental truck and then chained to the altar in their great Satanist caverns of the Smoky Mountains, which stretch far into Tennessee, and most brutally sacrificed for having dared to stand against them.

Ryder and other rental trucks, including Paschall Trucking Lines (PTL out of Kentucky and Alliance out of Asheville) are frequently used to secretly haul human sacrifice victims to sacrifice locations nationwide.

I will soon give you a report from former Satanists, actual eyewitnesses of what kind of deaths both children and one woman (abducted because she was a Christian a praying against Satanism in those mountains) faced in the dread Satanist caverns of Western North Carolina.

Watch for PART TWO.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.ca/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 16:24 (2012)    Sujet du message: NOUS SOMMES SAUVÉS : L'APOCALYPSE N'AURA PAS LIEU EN 2012 Répondre en citant

NOUS SOMMES SAUVÉS : L'APOCALYPSE N'AURA PAS LIEU EN 2012

Les Mayas, gardiens des écrits des anges-déchus vont en décevoir plusieurs qui croyaient dur comme fer les suppositions de fin du monde pour décembre 2012. Jusqu'à quand les gens feront-ils confiance à cette caste d'anges rebelles qui trompent le monde depuis le début des temps.

Ne serait-il pas temps pour chacun de revenir au vrai Évangile donné par le seul qui soit digne d'être pris en considération. L'Éternel ne nous a-t-il pas donné tout ce qu'il nous fallait pour avoir une vie riche d'expériences, de PAIX et de SÉCURITÉ? Remarquez, en lisant ce livre précieux, combien les peuples vivaient en PAIX lorsqu'ils étaient sous la gouverne du Très-Haut.

Ses prophéties ne s'accomplissent pas telles qu'écrites depuis des siècles? Ne nous a-t-Il pas averti des temps difficiles que l'humanité aurait à traverser s'ils allaient servir d'autres dieux qui ne sont que déception et feu de paille?

Nous vivons maintenant la dernière époque avant le retour physique de Celui, qui au temps de l'empire de Rome, est venu nous montrer, encore une fois, la route à suivre et qui y a laissé Sa propre vie pour la rédemption des péchés. 2000 ans ont passé depuis et nous pouvons voir que la presque totalité de l'humanité s'est unie, encore une fois sous un dictatorship oppressant et destructeur.

Les écrits de Daniel nous confirme qu'après que le Messie sera retranché, il n'y aura pas d'autres successeurs qui viendront pour sauver l'humanité (Daniel 9:26). Il est le dernier que Dieu a envoyé. Celui qui vient est l'usurpateur, le menteur qui trompe les nations et qui va imposer un joug pesant sur les nations en signe de totale rébellion contre le Très-Haut et Son Oint.

Nous voyons maintenant toutes ces choses se mettre en place à l'époque que nous vivons. Cette race méchante, qui est parmi nous, a maintenant pris la gouverne de tous les secteurs d'activité sous cette nouvelle gouvernance planétaire et elle continue, jour après jour, de tromper les gens pour mieux les entraîner vers leur destruction. Jésus, le Messie, nous a averti contre cette race de démons et de méchants qu'ils tenteraient une dernière invasion pour construire une fois de plus cette Tour de Babel comme aux temps anciens.

Nous pouvons voir que la majorité des nations marchent derrière ce système qui va, s'ils ne se repentent pas, passer l'éternité dans la géyenne éternelle, avec Lucifer et ses anges rebelles. Cela n'est pas le plan de Dieu car l'enfer a été préparé pour Satan et les anges-déchus mais ceux qui suivent son système seront aussi envoyés en ce lieu maudit préparé pour le jour du malheur. Plus de possibilité de se repentir rendu-là. Oubliez le purgatoire, ce n'est qu'une fable créée par Rome pour mieux vous égarer et vous gardez sous le péché et sous son contrôle.

"Nous n'avons pas écouté la voix de l'Éternel, notre Dieu, pour suivre ses lois qu'il avait mises devant nous par ses serviteurs, les prophètes." Daniel 9:10

Voilà, ce que le Seigneur attend de Sa création toute entière : Écoutez Sa voix et suivre ses lois car elles sont les lois de la vie et de la JUSTICE. Le reste n'est que tromperie du camp ennemi pour garder son emprise sur vous.

C'est exactement ce qui se passe avec la supposée découverte de ce nouveau calendrier Maya. Une déception de plus. Cela change tout dans tous ce qu'ils nous ont prédit.

Posez-vous les questions suivantes : Si la fin du monde était réellement programmée pour le 21 décembre 2012, pourquoi Lucifer et ses agents ont-ils tant travaillé et mis en place tout un système qui va à l'encontre des valeurs du Dieu Très-Haut? Pourquoi toutes ces lois tyranniques qui prennent place? Pourquoi toutes ces nouvelles créatures, robots, etc? Pourquoi tous ces camps de concentration? Et ce, à quelques mois de la fin du monde qu'ils avaient prédit.

Bien que Lucifer sache très bien qu'un jour sa fin viendra, il va tout faire pour exterminer tous ceux qui sont un empêchement à son nouveau règne, en espérant être capable de déjouer les plans de Dieu et ainsi être capable de régner pour toujours sur cette planète Terre, tout en savourant le sang de milliers de personnes qui hurlent dans les profondeurs de l'enfer pour avoir écouté sa voix plutôt que celle du Très-Haut, et le sang des martyrs (qui ont tenu ferme dans la foi jusqu'au bout et qui maintenant se repose dans l'attente du jugement), qu'il a fait périr pour asseoir son pouvoir.

Une autre grande séduction est sur le point de se produire avec ces entités ténébreuses mais ceux qui seront scellés par le Très-Haut seront protégés. Pour des milliers d'autres, ce sera une ruine garantie, sans espérance de pouvoir y échapper.

Tenez donc ferme jusqu'à la fin jusqu'au temps où toutes choses seront restaurées et alors, un véritable monde de PAIX et de JUSTICE prendra place de nouveau sous l'autorité de Jésus-Christ, le fils de Dieu et Messie d'Israël.

NOUS SOMMES SAUVÉS : L'APOCALYPSE N'AURA PAS LIEU EN 2012

Par Laurent Deschamps, le 12 mai 2012 à 17h24 , mis à jour le 12 mai 2012 à 21h12

Un calendrier maya se projetant 6700 ans dans le futur a été découvert par des archéologues américains dans les ruines d'une ancienne cité, au Guatemala. La théorie évoquant le 21 décembre 2012 comme jour de l'apocalypse a fait long feu.

Une image du film "2012", relatant la fin du monde prédite par les Mayas. © TF1/LCI

Avis à ceux encore convaincus que la fin du monde est programmée pour la fin de l'année : finalement, ça va, elle est repoussée. Pourquoi ce regain de confiance en l'avenir ? Un calendrier maya se projetant 6700 ans dans le futur a été découvert par des archéologues américains dans les ruines d'une ancienne cité, au Guatemala. Fini donc le 21 décembre 2012 établi comme date butoir de la civilisation humaine sur la foi d'autres calendriers mayas.

La découverte, faite en 2011, est relatée sur le magazine britannique en ligne Wired. Ce nouveau document daterait du 9e siècle après J.C. Soit près d'un siècle avant tous les autres calendriers mayas déjà mis au jour et qui avaient pu servir à étayer l'hypothèse d'une apocalypse fin 2012. Et selon les scientifiques qui ont fait la découverte, le calendrier dessiné sur les murs de pierre d'un bâtiment appartenant à la cité maya de Xultun, se rapporte à des dates allant jusqu'à 6700 ans. Par ailleurs, selon l'analyse des hiéroglyphes qui accompagnent le calendrier récemment découvert, il n'est fait aucune allusion à un quelconque évènement apocalyptique. Exit donc la fin du monde en 2012...

Pourquoi alors une telle théorie a-t-elle pu voir le jour ? La faute à différents systèmes de décompte du temps, expliquent les spécialistes : en effet, les Mayas possédaient plusieurs sortes de calendriers. Dont un qui se référait à une époque mythologique, celle d'un monde antérieur au notre qui aurait disparu avant l'arrivée des premiers hommes. Et c'est justement ce calendrier précis qui a permis à certains esprits alarmistes d'établir la date du 21 décembre 2012 comme jour de l'apocalypse. Reste désormais une question en suspens : les Mayas ne disent pas si la zone euro va se sortir de la crise de la dette sans (trop) de dommages...

http://lci.tf1.fr/science/histoire/nous-sommes-sauves-l-apocalypse-n-aura-pas-lieu-en-2012-7240347.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin - 21:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: SPECTACLE DE MADONNA À TEL AVIV: CABBALE JUIVE ET RITUEL BABYLONIEN! Répondre en citant

SPECTACLE DE MADONNA À TEL AVIV: CABBALE JUIVE ET RITUEL BABYLONIEN!

ENGLISH : Madonna tells Israel: you can't be a fan of mine and not want world peace
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/madonna/9306133/Madonna-tells-Israel-you-cant-be-a-fan-of-mine-and-not-want-world-peace.html  

dimanche 3 juin 2012

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WdimZYepu_8#!         

Madonna est à la solde de fraternités cabbalistiques qui visent la mise en place d'un nouvel ordre mondial, d'une gouvernance planétaire. Ce système mondial sera suscité pour apporter la PAIX et la SÉCURITÉ , une unité et une fraternité globale, mais ce seront de faux attributs parce que le mensonge et la ruine marqueront la suite de ce système babylonien. Madonna prépare l'arrivée de l'antéchrist, elle accueille devant des foules la descente des divinités anciennes. Rappelez-vous sa prestation au Super bowl, une autre cérémonie occulte et rituelle d'une puissance spirituelle incalculable...

Voici ce que Madonna a déclaré aux 30 000 spectateurs lors de son spectacle à Israël, debout devant un énorme crucifix et des symboles sataniques:

« Nous sommes tous de la même couleur. Si nous pouvons tous nous élever au-dessus de notre égo et de nos titres et des noms de nos pays et de nos religions, et tout le monde autour de nous se considérent avec respect et dignité, alors nous sommes sur la voie de la paix. S'il y a la paix ici au Moyen-Orient, il peut y avoir la paix dans le monde entier. »

Génial diront certains, mais c'est rien de moins que le discours du loup déguisé en vêtement de brebis!

Source: cdp

http://spread-the-truth777.blogspot.ca/2012/06/spectable-de-madonna-tel-avi…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 18:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: PROMETHEUS - BLOG INTRODUCTION Répondre en citant

PROMETHEUS - BLOG INTRODUCTION

VIDEOS

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OMn4LOAXZs

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2jdYbgIO80

Information en français sur Wikipédia

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_(film)

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 27 Jan - 07:00 (2015); édité 2 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 18:36 (2012)    Sujet du message: PCC REVIEWING TEACHER ARRESTED AT MASS SHOOTING SITE Répondre en citant

PCC REVIEWING TEACHER ARRESTED AT MASS SHOOTING SITE

CREATED Jun. 30, 2011

.sidebar .video-player { display: none; } .sidebar .video-related { display: none; }
Editor's note: this updated story contains new information from Pima Community College.

Reporters: Joel Waldman, Forrest Carr, Brian Pryor and Tammy Vo

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - A Pima Community College spokesperson said late Wednesday afternoon that the school and its attorneys are reviewing an incident involving teacher Brian Hewlett. Hewlett, who teaches at the same college campus where Jared Lee Loughner went to school, was arrested last week after a bizarre incident at the site of the murders that Loughner is accused of committing.

According to a Pima County Sheriff's Department incident report, at about 4:30 PM on Friday February 25, Hewlett sat down in front of the Safeway on Oracle Road and began chanting. It was the same parking lot where a deranged gunman opened fire on January 8, killing 6 people and wounding 13 others.

When Hewlett refused to leave, the store manager called deputies. The report states that when the first deputy arrived he found Hewlett clad in a tank top, jeans and socks sitting in front of the store in a "yoga position" and wearing white earphones. He was chanting over and over again, "WE ARE THE ONES YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR," and occasionally throwing in, "WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES."

The deputy asked him to stop. Hewlett did stop just long enough to say, "FREEDOM OF RELIGION," and then added, "FREEDOM OF SPEECH," before resuming his chants. After that, the deputy wrote, the chanting man "did not acknowledge my existence and did not move."

The deputy noted that at this point Hewlett "was definitely causing a disruption," with all the people coming in and out of the store, including children, taking notice.

The deputy called for backup. When the second deputy arrived, the two of them cuffed Hewlett, who initially resisted arrest by struggling to prevent deputies from moving his hands. Then, according to the report, when the arresting deputies got him to the patrol car Hewlett "began to rant and rave about the individuals who were killed at the Safeway, advising, 'WE ARE THE ONES YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.'"

The report does not indicate precisely what he said about the shooting victims, but notes that eventually he calmed down and said, "this is not about you" in a tone of voice that the deputy described as "calm and understanding."

When contacted by 9 On Your Side Tuesday night and again on Wednesday, Hewlett said he did not want to comment. However, one of Hewlett's aquaintances told KGUN9 News on Wednesday that Hewlett said he just wanted to memorialize the shooting victims in his own fashion.

According to Hewlett's résumé posted on a University of Arizona website, he holds a doctorate in Sociology from the U of A. The Pima Community College on-line employee directory lists him as a sociology instructor at the college's Downtown and Northwest campuses.

That résumé also indicates that Hewlett was teaching an Introduction to Sociology course at Pima College at the same time in 2006 when Loughner took that course. But in a brief statement late Wednesday, spokeswoman Lynne Wakefield told KGUN9 News that Hewlett was not one of Loughner's instructors.

Hewlett has a website containing his academic credentials, articles, various philosophy statements, video clips from some of his lectures and so on. On his home page, he describes himself as a "social scientist and edutainer." In one entry on the website, Hewlett said he belongs to no specific religion, and is writing a book on mysticism.

Shortly after KGUN9 News contacted him, his home page disappeared and was replaced with a notice implying that the site was under construction.

Sheriff's deputies booked Hewlett on a charge of Criminal Trespass in the Third Degree.

This story resulted from a viewer tip. "You ask, we investigate." Send your tips to kgun9news@kgun9.com, or call our assignment desk at 520-290-7700.

http://www.kgun9.com/hottopics/gabriellegiffords/122885224.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 13:46 (2012)    Sujet du message: IS THIS THE HISTORY BEING HIDDEN FROM US? Répondre en citant

IS THIS THE HISTORY BEING HIDDEN FROM US?

10 juin 2012 23:55:23

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2244/880/Is_This_The_History_Being_Hidden_Fr… 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 14:41 (2012)    Sujet du message: THE VEIL Répondre en citant

All Light News

THE VEIL

Connection???

Scientists to Study Spokane Earthquake Hazards
http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=3254#.T-SBCN1Ok0M

Monday, June 18, 2012

Time has come for me to release more intel about the Archons as we are entering the period when the destiny of this planet is being decided and people need to be informed so better choices can be made.

About 26,000 years ago, Archons declared this planet to be their property and all beings living on it their hostages and slaves. They have declared this planet to be a quarantine and every space vehicle entering or exiting this planet needed a special permit from the Archons. This is the reason for “non-interference” we hear so much about. The human race was being held hostage by the Archons for all those millennia, and after being held in a closed loop system of reincarnating to the same place over and over again, amnesia and lethargy crept in. The time of amnesia is almost over. After June 21st this year, the rescue operations coordinated by positive ET races will increase in intensity.

In the past, the only way a human being could escape from the quarantine was through the ascension process, during which he had to release all attachments to all physical, etheric, astral and mental realities where Archons can operate. An alternative option of gaining freedom by being able to travel to other star systems will open to humanity soon as the quarantine dissolves.

The Archons have been sustaining their control with a special technology that is called The Veil. It is an electromagnetic frequency fence on the lower astral and especially on the etheric plane, extending maximally 8.6 miles upwards and downwards from the surface ground level of our planet, that to a great extent prevents the Light from coming into the quarantine Earth. The Veil is being operated by the non-physical Archons. This technology could be best described as etheric HAARP. This technology distorts the time / space structure on quantum level and thus creates big difficulties for UFO propulsion systems of the positive ET forces. In the past, this has hindered the progress of the positive ET races towards this planet significantly.

Apart from keeping the good ETs at bay, the Veil has a function of programming / reprogramming the human population and keeping it in the reincarnation / recycling process. I will now state few of the main astral / etheric programs for incarnated humans currently in operation:

1) Lowering of consciousness and light body / merkaba deactivation. This program is maintained with etheric standing wave resonance technology.

2) Blocking of free will and of positive initiative. This program is maintained with etheric infrasound technology. Part of that sound precipitates towards the physical plane and some people can hear it as a very low frequency hum. This was the source of mysterious sounds that people heard in the beginning of 2012 and not the destruction of deep underground military bases, as some sources erroneously reported. Infrasound blocks certain centers in the physical brain and this blocks positive initiative. This infrasound is also the cause of unusual tiredness that many people experience without any apparent reason.

3) Lowering the intelligence. This is done by inducing strong magnetic fields to the etheric brain and to the membrane between the physical and etheric brain and this disturbs the thinking process. This program results in foggy mind, forgetfulness and lack of focus.

4) Inducing disharmony in relationships. This is being done by tampering with the chakras of the etheric body and creating dissonant frequencies on the auric membrane with etheric infrasound. This program results in artificial split between love and sexuality, closing of the heart, overactivity of the mind and disbalance between female and male principles.

5) Inducing poverty. This is being done by projecting poverty holograms / images into the etheric brain.

6) Subculture division. This program operates by targeting different subcultures with specific opposing etheric holographic images and thus creating division among them.

7) Eating patterns / obesity. This program is induced by projecting images of a certain food that creates obesity, into the etheric brain.

8) All-seeing eye. This spy program operates from the etheric plane and monitors all activity of physical beings and then reports this to the non-physical Archons.

9) Implants. These are etheric / astral crystals that were put into the aura of every human being just before the incarnation, as that person needs to descend from the mental / higher astral planes through the lower astral / etheric towards the physical in order to incarnate. Those implants remove the memory of the prior incarnations and are the main reason why we mostly do not remember past lives, nor the Archon entities ruling the planet. Implants are somewhat poetically called the “veil of forgetfulness”.

There were also physical implants. The physical implants were very popular in Atlantis but were discontinued after the fall of Atlantis happened. There was an attempt to reintroduce physical implants after the World War II with physical biochips that were put into the vast majority of human beings through vaccination programs. This is the main reason why WHO has made vaccination mandatory. Physical biochips reinforced other programming but were successfully completely erased from the human population about two years ago with a special technology that could be operated from a distance, developed by the Resistance Movement. Therefore fears about NWO planning to microchip human population are not based on reality since the population has already been microchipped and those same biochips have also been removed without anybody really noticing.

The Archons have reactivated and renewed The Veil in early 1996 after the mass awakening happened in early 90s that made intervention of the positive ET races on this planet a real possibility. This was done with about 200 nuclear explosions on the lower astral and etheric planes. Those non-physical nuclear explosions have created a rift in the fabric of space / time that has opened dark wormholes through which many reptilian entities invaded planet Earth from outer space and infested its astral and etheric planes. The Veil was reactivated again in December 2004 after the mass awakening to the Goddess presence which happened after the first Venus transit in June 2004 and after some successful operations of the Pleiadian fleet towards liberating this planet. Now, after the second Venus transit in June 2012 the awakening is happening again. This time the Veil can not be reinforced as there are no negative physical or non-physical ET forces in the outer space left to invade our planet. We are thus very close to the final victory.

The success of our mass meditations was such that about 70% of the Veil on the astral plane and about 35% of the Veil on the etheric plane has already been removed. Therefore it is very important that we continue with mass meditations until the work is done completely and the Veil is completely removed. This is scheduled to happen in the 7 months period that started on May 20th/21st at the Reboot of the Grid and will be completed on December 21st, 2012.

Physical Archons and the rest of the physical Cabal may and can be removed long before the Veil is completely gone.

Physical and non-physical Archons have a plan with a codename Doom33 to prevent the mass arrests from happening. According to that plan, when the mass arrests would start, the non-physical Archons would give a signal through occult rituals to top physical Archons inside SMOM (Knights of Malta) and among 33rd degree Freemasons. Those people would then give orders through their links inside the military and alphabet agencies to create as much destruction and havoc as possible. This goes along with the Armageddon End times prophecies that are highly respected among the physical Archons. They would do anything to see those prophecies fulfilled. You do not need to be afraid of those plans as Light forces have detailed plans to prevent most of this from ever happening.

Jesuit physical Archons are still in control of the fuzzy logic artificial intelligence financial system computer program that Benjamin Fulford is speaking about. The Resistance Movement has put a computer virus in that program at the Reboot of the Grid on May 20th/21st and can now reboot the financial system if / when this will be necessary for the operations of the Light forces.

Jesuit physical Archons lost much power over general population in the March revolution in 1848/1849. Most of them have then moved to lower astral and etheric planes. Those that remained on the physical plane still control humanity indirectly through the Rothschilds. Rothschilds do not operate independently but obey orders from their Jesuit Archon overlords.

Solstice of 2012 is the turning point when many things about the Archons and the planetary situation will be decided. Sheliak timewave novelty graph shows a drastic decrease in entropy until June 21st, which indicates this turning point:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2278/350/Portal_2012_Monday,_June_18,_2012_The_Veil.html

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 22 Juin - 21:48 (2012); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 15:36 (2012)    Sujet du message: THOUSANDS OF YOGA FANS TAKE OVER TIMES SQUARE Répondre en citant

THOUSANDS OF YOGA FANS TAKE OVER TIMES SQUARE

"to salute the arrival of summer" = pagan summer solstice but new age followers always says that new age and Yoga are not religion. With this article, it's confirm that, in fact, they worship the devil. Many of them are full of demons by the kundulini spirit and now there're coming out (time of secrecy is over) to worship in public their luciferian sun god and mother earth.  

AFP – 16 hours ago

• Several thousand New Yorkers calmly invaded Times Square, transforming it into an …

Several thousand New Yorkers calmly invaded Times Square Wednesday, transforming it into an immense outdoor yoga class to salute the arrival of summer.

Some 1,500 yoga mats were distributed free for the occasion, and pedestrian spaces in New York's most frenetic crossroads were completely covered.

All day, thousands of yogis, beginners and veterans alike, dutifully sweated in the heat, following directions broadcast over loudspeakers.

The first of the free short courses began at 7:30 am, and the last was scheduled for 8:30 pm, to the delight of tourists.

And those who wanted to could follow the annual event live, on the Times Square website, http://www.timessquarenyc.org.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/thousands-yoga-fans-over-times-square-205907888.html

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 22 Juin - 13:23 (2012); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 20:58 (2012)    Sujet du message: A FAMILY OF LIGHT WAKE UP CALL - Volume 2 Répondre en citant

A FAMILY OF LIGHT WAKE UP CALL - Volume 2

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzgzKqeMXg4

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 13:25 (2012)    Sujet du message: THOUSANDS GATHER FOR SOGGY SOLSTICE AT STONEHENGE Répondre en citant

THOUSANDS GATHER FOR SOGGY SOLSTICE AT STONEHENGE

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhjaMc0vRI&feature=share

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 13:40 (2012)    Sujet du message: THOUSANDS IN EGYPT SHOUT JESUS FOR 10 CONSECUTIVE MINUTES (11-11-2011) Répondre en citant

THOUSANDS IN EGYPT SHOUT JESUS FOR 10 CONSECUTIVE MINUTES (11-11-2011)

PAGAN FESTIVAL OF SKULLS ALL AROUND THE WORLD, THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST AND DEMONS - SAME HERESY AS THE CALL DETROIT

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTpvaEWjXWs&feature=related

NIGHT OF PRAYER IN EGYPT 11.11.11.

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSiBMxNh10&feature=fvwrel

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 01:15 (2012)    Sujet du message: AMERICANS FAVOT OBAMA TO DEFEND AGAINST SPACE ALIENS: POLL Répondre en citant

AMERICANS FAVOT OBAMA TO DEFEND AGAINST SPACE ALIENS: POLL

AFP – 12 minutes ago

• US President Barack Obama boards Air Force One at Boston Logan International Airport …

Nearly two in three Americans think President Barack Obama is better suited than Republican rival Mitt Romney to deal with an alien invasion, according to a survey released Wednesday.

National Geographic Channel contacted 1,114 adults across the United States last month for its fanciful opinion poll ahead of its new cable television documentary series "Chasing UFOs."

Thirty-six percent of respondents said they were certain that unidentified flying objects exist. Eleven percent were confident they had spotted a UFO, and 20 percent said they knew someone who claimed to have seen one.

With Obama facing re-election in November, 65 percent said Obama would be more adept than Romney to respond to an alien invasion, with women and younger Americans more likely than men and over-65s to agree with that prospect.

National Geographic Channel said the results of the email and online "Aliens Among Us" survey dovetailed with the research underpinning "Chasing UFOs" which premieres Friday with Texas and Colorado residents describing their encounters with mysterious flying objects.

The poll had a margin of error of 2.9 percent.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/americans-favor-obama-defend-against-space-aliens-poll-225920716.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 15:17 (2012)    Sujet du message: "PROMETHEUS" - A LESSON IN ILLUMINATI RELIGION Répondre en citant

"PROMETHEUS" - A LESSON IN ILLUMINATI RELIGION

June 28, 2012

Left - The Alien lifecycle by satanist H R Giger.Why should the alien be drawn inside an Illuminati pyramid, eye of houris and all ? Also notice vagina representation on top of pyramid.

Prometheus is a movie where there are simply too many Illuminati signals to ignore, or dismiss as coincidence. It is a message of what is coming our way.

----
We are living in the times of occultist Alice Bailey's Externalization of the Hierarchy, a time when the satanic plan for humankind would not be the property of a few initiates, but would be promoted openly.

by Marcos
(

henrymakow.com)

Fans all over the world were anxiously waiting for the prequel of the Aliens movies, where actress Sigourney Weaver killed serpent-like aliens in what is considered some of the best horror/action movies of all time.

Unfortunately, fans were bitterly disappointed with what looked like a confusing, boring movie, full of plot holes. Was it possible that Ridley Scott, one of the best directors of our time, simply forgot how to make a good movie ?

Of course not. In reality, Scott was not concerned in entertaining people. He was supposed to pass a message, and he's performed his task very well.

PLOT

The movie starts with a humanoid alien in a primordial planet (Earth?) drinking some DNA-changing black goo, which makes himself explode and create life in the oceans from strands of his chromosomes.

Fast forward to 2089. Some archeologists, including a Christian named Liz Shaw find several ancient paintings depicting a particular star system.

Peter Weyland, trillionaire CEO of the largest company on Earth, decides to send a spaceship to a planet on that star system, looking for the alien gods that visited Earth long ago.

Once there, the astronauts find a star-ship loaded with jars of the black goo and several dead giant human-looking aliens, the Engineers. It is revealed that the Engineers were on a journey to destroy Earth with the goo weapon, when something bad happened 2000 years ago that prevented the mission. Somehow, the evil serpent-like aliens grew from the goo and killed the humanoid aliens.

The astronauts wake up the last sleeping Engineer, who in turn, in an attempt to resume his mission, kills everybody with the exception of Liz, only to die later at the tentacles of a monster alien from the Aliens franchise.

Liz, with the help of David, an android built by Weyland, take control of another abandoned alien spaceship and instead of coming back to Earth to warn people, decide to go to the alien-gods planet in order to convince them not to exterminate humankind.

The movie touches many complex issues, but two subjects are the most important:

TRANSHUMANISM

Weyland is a super genius, the richest man on Earth who probably would be presiding the Bilderberg meetings, knighted by the Queen and offered the Rothschild's daughters as brides. There is an

interesting TED speech done for the promotion of the movie, where a young Weyland says that we are now gods because we can create cybernetic life, like the man-like robot David.
This is a very common theme in all Illuminati-driven movies and music: cyborgs, nanotechnology medical bots, all kinds of improvements on the "imperfect" body that God gave us, especially reserved for those few who can afford it.

However, fast forwarding some 50 years to the time of the movie, we see that even with his science, Weyland is dying.

Cybernetics can only go so far, and if man wants to live forever, he needs to evolve his DNA. The Engineers were the ones who created humankind, so Weyland thinks that they are the key for the continuation of our evolution, our next "jump".

However, he is arrogant in his demand for eternal life and the Engineer kills him instead. One can't approach a god this way.

The first message is this: humankind can only take the next step in evolution when it complies with (worships) the Engineers' plans and intentions.

OCCULT

Prometheus relies heavily on the works of Erich Von Daniken, the author of The Chariots of Gods and other works that affirmed that aliens created men. It also defends the views of people like Zachariah Stichin, who say that Sumerian gods from outer space, the Anunnaki, created men.

In their worldview, there is no space for the Christian God, judged to be a human fable. Obviously, in their perspective, these Engineers would return some day to help us save humans from ourselves.

Two particular scenes show the anti-Christian character of the movie. First, Jesus is depicted as an alien, who was sent to observe us but was instead killed.

That's why the punishing mission was started 2000 years ago. Ridley Scott confirmed this in interviews. Later, at the end of the movie, Liz, the Christian, takes back her crucifix necklace and is said to have had her faith returned.

In fact, she changed her faith, from a Jesus who is God, to a Jesus who is an alien. That's why she heads to the Engineer's planet, to meet this new Jesus.

So there we have it. Our real gods are aliens, and we need to drop our old religion and start worshiping them. Those who are worthy will receive a DNA boost that will make them become gods as they already are. This is the gift of Prometheus, the god who brought fire to humankind in a self-sacrificing manner.

We can't forget that other partners in this movie are also involved with Illuminati themes. James Cameron is the director of Avatar, The Abyss and Dark Angel, and is an insider activist for the new world order.

H. R. Giger, left, the creator of the alien monster, is a self-professed Satanist, and his works, such as the Necronomicon, are blasphemous and pornographic. According to author Bill Schnoebelen, Giger is a member of the Swiss branch of Aleister Crowley's OTO, a Satanic organization. This did not stop Scott from saying that meeting Giger was the best thing that ever happened in his life. We just wonder what Giger taught Scott.

WHAT THE ILLUMINATI ISN'T SAYING

We are living in the times of occultist Alice Bailey's Externalization of the Hierarchy, a time when the satanic plan for humankind would not be the property of a few initiates, but would be promoted openly. However, the poison inside the plan will never be advertised.

The aliens who have been contacting the occultists don't come in material form; they don't land a ship in their backyards. They come as spirits, as demonic entities who possess mediums in order for them to write their books. The orbs we see in Youtube are not solid UFOs; they are apparitions. It is a spiritual phenomenon.

Another thing they won't say is that only a few elect will be chosen to participate and lead the New World Order. Not everybody will merit the enhancements. In fact, most of humankind is useless and will have to be disposed of, especially if they don't agree to serve the masters.

According to the Bible, aliens already visited the planet and messed with our DNA (Genesis 6:1-4). They were fallen angels who had intercourse with women and generated hybrids called Nephilim. These turned out to be utterly evil creatures who had to be exterminated by God in the Flood in order to protect human genetic purity, and the eventual birth of Christ.

Some Christian authors like

Douglas Hamp and L. A. Marzulli believe that Satan will eventually deal the same trick in the end times, with the goal of polluting humankind's genoma, perhaps with some kind of DNA tampering substance linked with the mark of the Beast (a beast is not a pure man).
If we think that Jesus Himself said that the time of His coming would be like the times of Noah, when Nephilim roamed the earth, we should listen to what they have to say.

Also in the Bible we read about a coming Great Delusion, some kind of lying trick so huge that only God's hand can protect people from believing in it. The number of Illuminati sponsored movies such as Knowing, with the elite's darling Nicholas Cage, and Mission to Mars, along with the huge media attention to UFOs suggest that some alien contact is on its way.

These guys, who are really demonic beings in disguise, will require that we throw away all old religion and embrace them, and the man of their choosing, the anti Christ, as savior.

CONCLUSION

There is a great chance that the Satanic elite is programing us to accept some kind of genetic tampering with the promise of a quick evolution progress, freedom from disease or paranormal powers.

They will say this is a gift from the aliens who created our DNA in the first place. Perhaps these aliens will be there to vouch for this claim. Remember that the Bible says that there are aliens; they are called holy and also fallen angels.

The tampering with the genome is obviously in disobedience to God's command to not harm the body, which is the Temple of the Holy Spirit, which should be used it to honor God (1 Cor 6:19-20). We already see a growing trend in piercings, tattoos, scarring and horrible mutilations today, which contradict this command.

An injection of mutating DNA is only the next step. Maybe that is why those who receive the mark of the Beast can't be redeemed anymore, because they cease to be fully human.

Prometheus is a movie where there are simply too many Illuminati signals to ignore, or dismiss as coincidence. It is a message of what is coming our way.

They want us to think that Prometheus (Lucifer) is a benevolent, self sacrificing god who is giving us the light. In truth, we should regard Prometheus as a drug dealer who gives us the gift of crack cocaine. Caveat emptor.

--
For another take-- Aspen:

"Prometheus, Another Illuminati Home Movie"

http://www.henrymakow.com/prometheus_-_a_lesson_in_the_i.html

Dernière édition par maria le Ven 20 Juil - 16:26 (2012); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 16:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: LES JEUX OLYMPIQUES DE LONDRES : UNE VITRINE DU NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL, AVEC DES CEREMONIES D’OUVERTURES OCCULTES ET UN ECLAIRAGE DE TYPE « ILLUMINATI » ! Répondre en citant

LES JEUX OLYMPIQUES DE LONDRES : UNE VITRINE DU NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL, AVEC DES CEREMONIES D’OUVERTURES OCCULTES ET UN ECLAIRAGE DE TYPE « ILLUMINATI » !

Many english links

Chers amis,

Je ne commenterai pas longuement ce qui suit (les images et le texte parlent d’eux-mêmes), mais il est néanmoins évident qu’à la lumière de ce qui suit, les jeux olympiques de Londres possèdent une symbolique propre au nouvel ordre mondial, avec tous les éléments occultes et démoniaques que cela suppose…

En outre, pour ceux qui connaissent un petit peu la symbolique mondialiste tordue et occulte, il existe trop de « coïncidences » que pour le doute soit permis.

SE POURRAIT-IL QU’UN ÉVÉNEMENT MONDIALISTE AIT ÉTÉ PLANIFIÉ POUR CES JEUX OLYMPIQUES ?

ET POURQUOI AVOIR CHOISI UNE CHANSON INTITULÉE « SURVIE » (« SURVIVAL », PAR LE GROUPE MUSE) COMME CHANSON OFFICIELLE DES JEUX OLYMPIQUES !?!?

A méditer…

L’article, ci-dessous.

BONNE RÉVOLUTION… OU BON ESCLAVAGE, BONNE TYRANNIE ET BONNE MORT ! Vic.

P.S. : un immense merci à la personne qui m’a signalé cet article !

Source : http://www.wikistrike.com/article-jo-de-londres-bienvenu-chez-les-illuminat…

Vendredi 29 juin 2012

J.O. DE LONDRES : BIENVENUE CHEZ LES ILLUMINATIS 

LE STADE DE LONDRES : UN ÉCLAIRAGE QUI NE LAISSE AUCUNE AMBIGUÏTÉ ! 

Notez que la PYRAMIDE sur le "Grand Sceau des États-Unis", que l'on voit sur le 1$ américain, est un symbole très important pour les loges occultes. La "pierre de l'angle" selon les Écritures est Jésus, LA "PIERRE L'ANGLE" POUR L'ÉLITE OCCULTE EST LE "GRAND ARCHITECTE DE L'UNIVERS", L'ANTÉCHRIST QUI DOIT VENIR, LE RÈGNE DU "ROYAUME DE LA BÊTE"...

Psaumes 118:22
La pierre qu'ont rejetée ceux qui bâtissaient [franc-maçons] est devenue La Principale de l'angle.

1 Pierre 2:7
L'honneur est donc pour vous, qui croyez. Mais, pour les incrédules, La pierre qu'ont rejetée ceux qui bâtissaient est devenue La Principale de l'angle.

Éphésiens 2:20
Vous avez été édifiés sur le fondement des apôtres et des prophètes, Jésus-Christ Lui-même étant la Pierre angulaire.

La thématique des cérémonies d'ouverture de JO: annonce de la "nouvelle Jérusalem" occulte ?

ET SI LES CÉRÉMONIES D'OUVERTURE ÉTAIENT UN CÉRÉMONIAL OCCULTE/CABALISTIQUE/LUCIFÉRIEN QUI ANNONCE L'AVÈNEMENT DE LA "NOUVELLE JÉRUSALEM" (GOUVERNANCE MONDIALE AVEC À SA TÊTE L'ANTÉCHRIST), EN OPPOSITION ET EN CONTRADICTION AVEC LA "NOUVELLE JÉRUSALEM" BIBLIQUE ?

Suivez-moi bien...

Logo des JO 2012

1- William Blake est un écrivain, un artiste et un OCCULTISTE DU 18E SIÈCLE QUI A FAIT PARTIE DES CERCLES ÉLITISTES DE LA SOCIÉTÉ ANGLAISE. La connexion entre son oeuvre et les Jeux olympiques de Londres est stupéfiante.

Quelques faits le concernant (Wikipedia):

- Il est l'auteur d'une œuvre inspirée de visions bibliques à caractère prophétique

- Entre-temps, IL CONTINUAIT DE COMPOSER, D'ILLUSTRER ET D'IMPRIMER DES POÈMES ÉTRANGES, EMPREINTS D'UN MYSTICISME OBSCUR : Jerusalem: the emanation of the Giant Albion; Milton, a poem avec And did those feet in ancient time (1804); Job (1826) ; etc

- BLAKE EST DEVENU MEMBRE DE LA ROYAL SOCIETY (cf. http://royalsociety.org/ ) le 14 mai 1807.

- Citation de William Blake: « Si les PORTES de la perception étaient purifiées, chaque chose apparaîtrait à l'homme comme elle est, infinie. »

- Cette formule a inspiré le choix du nom de l'essai d'Aldous Huxley (cf. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley ), Les Portes de la perception, ainsi que le nom du groupe de rock The Doors.

- Les visions de Blake allèrent plus loin, dans le sens où il ne s’est pas contenté de développer l’univers des révélations bibliques, mais a cherché à le transcender par la FUSION AVEC SES PROPRES INTERPRÉTATIONS DU DRUIDISME ET DU PAGANISME.

- Mythologie de William Blake – cf. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythologie_de_William_Blake (panthéon des divinités)

2- Voici le poème "Jérusalem" de William Blake:

Et est-ce que ces pieds dans ces temps anciens
Ont marché sur les vertes montagnes d’Angleterre?
Et est-ce que le saint Agneau de Dieu
A été vu sur les belles pâtures anglaises?

Et est-ce que Celui qui contenait la Divinité
A brillé sur nos collines opacifiées?
Et est-ce que Jérusalem a été construite ici
Parmi ces MOULINS SATANIQUES NOIRS ["DARK SATANIC MILLS"]

Apportez-moi mon arc d’or brûlant!
Apportez-moi mes flèches de désir!
Apportez-moi ma lance! Ô nuages, dépliez-vous!
Apportez-moi mon char de feu!

Je n’arrêterai pas ce combat mental,
Ni mon épée ne sommeillera dans ma main,
Jusqu’à ce que nous ayons construit Jérusalem

DANS L'ARTICLE DU DAILY MAIL (cf. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164312/London-2012-Olympics-Dark-s… ), À PROPOS DU DEUXIÈME ACTE DES CÉRÉMONIES D'OUVERTURES DES JEUX OLYMPIQUES, QUI DOIT METTRE EN SCÈNE LE "PASSÉ INDUSTRIEL" DE LA GRANDE BRETAGNE, ON PARLE DES "BRITAIN'S SATANIC MILLS" ("MOULINS SATANIQUES BRITANNIQUES") QUI FERONT PARTIE DU TABLEAU SYMBOLISANT L'ÈRE INDUSTRIELLE.

- L'expression "dark Satanic Mills" qui est entrée dans la langue anglaise par le poème de William Blake, symbolise l'ère industrielle à un premier degré. TOUTEFOIS, DANS LA MYTHOLOGIE DE BLAKE, LES "MOULINS SATANIQUES" REPRÉSENTENT L'OPPOSITION À LA "TERRE PROMISE" ("ROYAUME DE L'ANTÉCHRIST/SATAN" CHEZ LES OCCULTISTES)

- L'HYMNE JERUSALEM, CRÉÉ À PARTIR DU POÈME DE WILLIAM BLAKE, "AND DID THOSE FEET IN ANCIENT TIME" (cf. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time ), EST UN DES PLUS FAMEUX AIRS PATRIOTIQUES ANGLAIS ET IL FERA PARTIE DES TRAMES SONORES QUI SERONT ENTENDUES LORS DES CÉRÉMONIES D'OUVERTURE (cf. http://www.trendspotin.com/la-playlist-des-jeux-olympiques-de-londres-par-d… ).

- Le poème Jérusalem The Emanation of the Giant Albion raconte la chute suivie de l’éveil du peuple anglais, apparaissant toujours sous les traits d’Albion, en parallèle avec l’éveil du pouvoir féminin de Jérusalem, qui est un pouvoir maternel de compassion et d’amour. S’y entremêlent les visions et révélations de Blake au sujet d'un MOUVEMENT SPIRITUEL À VENIR. Avec ce long poème, Blake nous dévoile la CONSTRUCTION D’UNE NOUVELLE JÉRUSALEM DANS LA VILLE DE LONDRES, coeur spirituel des terres d’Albion.

3- LA "NOUVELLE JÉRUSALEM" EST L'ACCOMPLISSEMENT OCCULTE DES CABALISTES ET AUTRES SECTES ÉSOTÉRIQUES, EN OPPOSITION À LA "NOUVELLE JÉRUSALEM" ANNONCÉE DANS LES ÉCRITURES BIBLIQUES. LA "NOUVELLE TERRE" ATTENDUE PAR CEUX QUI SE DISENT "ILLUMINÉS" EST LA"TERRE PROMISE" QUI DOIT ÊTRE SUSCITÉE PAR LE "FILS DE LA PERDITION", PAR LE "FILS DU DIABLE", PAR "L'ANTÉCHRIST" QUI SERA À LA TÊTE D'UN GOUVERNEMENT MONDIAL.

La "nouvelle terre", prophétisée dans les Écritures, est la "terre promise" aux hommes par Dieu, suscitée par le "Fils de Dieu", un monde spirituel où rien de souillé ne pourra entrer, ni aucune personne qui se livre à des pratiques abominables, ni le mensonge. Il n'entrera que ceux qui sont inscrits dans le livre de vie de l'Agneau...

TOUTES LES MANOEUVRES DE L'ÉLITE DIRIGEANTE OCCULTE SONT ORIENTÉES VERS LA RÉALISATION DE CE PLAN DIABOLIQUE OÙ LES HOMMES SERONT TROMPÉS, SÉDUITS, EMPRISONNÉS DANS UNE PRISON DE L'ESPRIT, TENUS CAPTIFS PAR UNE DOMINATION SPIRITUELLE, PAR DES "ESPRITS DANS LES LIEUX CÉLESTES" (Éphésiens 6).

La "bonne nouvelle", c'est que Jésus est venu libérer les captifs!

Cependant, LE TEMPS EST COURT et le doute est notre pire ennemi parce que c'est à cause de lui que notre esprit vagabonde, que notre coeur chancelle et que nous sommes une proie facile aux prédateurs de l'invisible.

Délire? Nous sommes aux premières loges!

Une mise en scène étrange, douteuse, pour les cérémonies d'ouverture des Jeux olympiques

Cliquez sur le lien ci-après pour voir, par vue aérienne, les installations en cours de ce qui sera le deuxième acte des cérémonies d'ouverture. LE CHOIX DE CETTE MISE EN SCÈNE EST PLUTÔT SURPRENANTE PUISQUE TRÈS SOMBRE, VOIRE MÊME INTÉGRANT DES ÉLÉMENTS QUI POURRAIENT APPARTENIR À UNE SYMBOLIQUE OCCULTE. QUEL EST L'INTÉRÊT DE MONTRER AU MONDE ENTIER LE PASSÉ INDUSTRIEL DE LA GRANDE BRETAGNE POUR DES CÉRÉMONIES D'OUVERTURE? UN GRAND COULOIR NOIR SERPENTE LE SOL (RIVIÈRE THAMES). UNE CHEMINÉE D'USINE, ESTHÉTIQUEMENT SCULPTÉE, RAPPELLE UN OBÉLISQUE... UNE STATUE NOIRE EST SUPPOSÉE INCARNER QUOI DANS L'ÈRE INDUSTRIELLE? Voyons la suite au fur et à mesure de la construction.

http://imagenic.net/viewer.php?file=so8r5qsrajf9lyr1psma.jpg (cliquer pour ouvrir la photo)

LA CÉRÉMONIE D'OUVERTURE DE 27 MILLIONS DE £ DES JO mettra en vedette des cheminées, des puits et de la puissance-vapeur pour mettre en valeur le passé industriel de la Grande-Bretagne.

Danny Boyle devrait présenter un TABLEAU SOMBRE DE LA GRANDE-BRETAGNE AVEC DES MOULINS "SATANIQUES", avec une imposante cheminée d'usine qui sera la pièce maîtresse d'une scène montrant le charbon qui a alimenté le passé du pays.

Les organisateurs ont déjà révélé comment ils vont étaler des animaux sur la pelouse de ce qui sera un village, comment ils danseront et chanteront dans l'arrière-plan. Mais ils sont censés montrer un CÔTÉ PLUS SOMBRE DE NOTRE PASSÉ DANS LA DEUXIÈME SCÈNE.

Source: Cdp

Londres 2012: «Survival» de Muse choisie comme chanson officielle des Jeux olympiques

Chanson « Survival » ( = Survie), interprétée par Muse : 

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt__jKWoYH8&feature=player_embedded#!

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Juil - 18:51 (2012)    Sujet du message: STATE OF MISSION REPORT JUNE 2012 - ALERT! Répondre en citant

FALSE FLAG OPERATION FROM THE DARK WORLD - SPIRITUAL WAR - FALLEN ANGELS - GALACTIC FEDERATION - PROJECT BLUEBEAM??? - FALSE RAPTURE??? - DARK FORCES - THE RISE OF THE 4th REICH??? - MASSIVE ARRESTATION??? - ECONOMIC CRISE, - JULY 4th???

Sunday, July 1, 2012

STATE OF MISSION REPORT JUNE 2012

OPERATION COBRA IN PROGRESS. Phoenix APR attempt failure, Omega Phoenix modulated. Isidic security breach, deflected. HVBN SUBSTABLE TO STABLE. M increase to 2.0.

Posted by Cobra at 2:36 AM

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Green Light Update

Real Green Light has not been issued yet. When that happens, action will be taken within 24 hours timeframe. This action will be very evident for everyone and nobody will have any more doubts whatsoever.

I have received hints from independent sources that action might indeed take place by Fourth of July. However, they were just hints and I can not completely confirm this. Even if nothing happens by then, rest assured that mass arrests WILL happen. The Cabal must be removed from this planet and that removal will happen within a reasonable timeframe.

It is worth mentioning that there are interesting developments in occult economy taking place. The Resistance Movement has been playing with and testing the computer systems of the Rothschilds banking casino to prepare for the Reset:

http://news.yahoo.com/cyber-attacks-hit-global-banks-80-mn-study-174313129.html

Eastern Alliance and White Dragon Society are very active during this weekend, putting additional pressure to the system.

This is all in preparation for the “financial Green Light” as Drake calls it.

Many members of the Cabal are now seriously considering “silent surrender” when the Event happens.

The Event is a worldwide operation. In USA it will happen through the Positive Military. In Canada and Australia it will be a combination of their own Positive Military and Interpol. In Europe, it will be carried out through the positive faction inside Interpol and NATO. In Asia, it will be a combination of Interpol and White Dragon Society. In Latin America it will happen through a certain positive group that has members throughout most of the South / Central America and whose name can not be disclosed. Situation in Africa is more complex and will receive special assistance.

And finally, the Resistance will give support with Operation Omega Phoenix:

Cobra: Operation Omega Phoenix.

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4SNHgnqz7k4

Pleiadians with Operation Stardust 2:

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nKNNaHwcLes

WORLD LIBERATION MOVEMENT (Weekly Liberation Meditations)

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FjXIstvQeKo

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2012

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Juil - 19:13 (2012)    Sujet du message: OPERATION OMEGA PHOENIX Répondre en citant

OPERATION OMEGA PHOENIX

Who is this Positive Military force? Are they humans, androids (human microchip), robots killer soldiers, hybrid humans, avatars? What happen to the regular military forces? Are they all microchips and activated? These Resistance Movement and the Pleiadians are coming from an other world, the second Heaven (luciferian). They will come together with the ones who are on earth to fight together to eliminate all humans, if they can. I will also post some christians articles about these evil religious leaders who are now preparing the sheeples for their coming destruction (July 4th). 

OPERATION OMEGA PHOENIX is the final call to all the dark forces to be unite to win this war for their master Lucifer. Please, peoples, repent and come to Jesus Christ. This is the last call before the big Tsunami of judgments.

What is going on, my friends, is very very evil. The Dark forces are ready to take over this world and to kill all their enemies.

I have contacted my sources and this is what they said:

The infiltration of the Positive Military group has been completely removed. The Positive Military is now ready for action. Also, the Resistance Movement and the Pleiadians are ready to back them up with their support.

However, I did not receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already started. If the Positive Military wants to confirm the Green Light or if they want me to distribute any message to the public, they can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com .

The Resistance Movement will have its own role in the Event and this is known under the codename Operation Omega Phoenix. This operation has two parts.

The First part of Operation Omega Phoenix has just been declassified and I can speak a little bit about it. At the time of the Event, a certain number of Resistance operatives will emerge from their subterranean bases to the surface. They will be wearing plain civilian clothes and not military uniforms. They will closely monitor the mass arrest process and will help the Positive Military and civil authority in the arrests themselves when necessary. Members of the Cabal that will be arrested by the Resistance operatives will be taken to undisclosed locations and later released into the hands of Positive Military / civil authority. The only exception for this are a few members of the Cabal that have committed crimes beyond this planet in their past and must appear before the Galactic Court. Most of those will be later returned to Earth for humanity to determine their destiny, but a fraction of them will be taken to Galactic Central Sun immediately.

Top people inside the Positive Military have been notified about Operation Omega Phoenix and they fully agree with it.

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2012

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 13:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2) Répondre en citant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGkFPqS6PbU&feature=g-all-u

Sackcloth&Ashes I PET GOAT II, LUCIFER REDUX REVEALED

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGkFPqS6PbU&feature=g-all-u

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 19:53 (2012)    Sujet du message: LA FONDATION ROCKEFELLER IMAGINE DES ATTENTATS FAISANT 13000 MORTS LORS DES J.O Répondre en citant

LA FONDATION ROCKEFELLER IMAGINE DES ATTENTATS FAISANT 13000 MORTS LORS DES J.O

Dans le document écrit en 2010 par la Fondation Rockefeller, intitulé «Scénarios pour l’avenir de la technologie et du développement international”, il est annoncé un scénario aboutissant à la mort de 13000 personnes au cours des Jeux Olympiques 2012 de Londres.

La décennie de 2010 à 2020 a été surnommée la “funeste décennie” pour une bonne raison: les attentats des Jeux Olympiques de 2012, qui a tué 13000 personnes, ont été suivis de près par un tremblement de terre en Indonésie tuant 40000 personnes, un tsunami qui a presque anéanti le Nicaragua, et le début de la famine dans l’Ouest de la Chine, causée par une sécheresse liée au changement climatique, qui ne se produit qu’une fois tous les 1000 ans. “

Dans le document, la Fondation Rockefeller, parle de cette décennie comme la “funeste décennie”, en raison d’une vague d’attentats terroristes, de catastrophes naturelles ainsi que de soulèvements civils et des effondrements financiers.
Dans le même temps, des informations sont diffusées par Haaretz et le Sunday Times, selon quoi Al-Qaïda envisagerait de perpétrer des attentats suicides pendant les Jeux olympiques 2012 de Londres, menés grâce à des avions de compagnies américaines.

Source: Rockefeller Foundation (page 34)

http://lejournaldusiecle.com/2012/07/06/la-fondation-rockefeller-parle-datt…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 16:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: STRANGE OBJECTS NEAR SUN TODAY Répondre en citant

STRANGE OBJECTS NEAR SUN TODAY

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Za8vgOAL4

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 20:42 (2012)    Sujet du message: PUNJABI-SIKHS HAVE ET-GRAY CONNECTION? Répondre en citant

PUNJABI-SIKHS HAVE ET-GRAY CONNECTION?

Steven Greer grew up in Punjab. He is the founder of the Disclosure Project.

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8p3Pf94eS4

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 17:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: DEAR ONES, I AM SANANDA! Répondre en citant

DEAR ONES, I AM SANANDA!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZg9F49CGus&feature=youtu.be

(with frequencies music)

My message today to you is very simple: do not allow to be disturbed, neither mentally nor emotionally! Whatever occurs in your life!

Please understand, that this is very important at this stage on your world, because this is YOUR contribution to a fundamental change.

You CAN do this, because you always have been the ruler of your own life, but many of you did not know!

You have been brought up with the understanding, that you are inferior to your thoughts and emotions, and that they would just happen to you!

But this is not true! It is up to you what you choose to allow to occupy your consciousness! Thoughts are not stored in your brain, but they are part of a greater vibratory field in which your brain exists. Thoughts, as you know, are waves, moving through your brain, and you can choose, on which thoughts you want to dwell, which thoughts you want to utilize and repeat because you have recognized their truth and value.

Most of you have not been brought up in the understanding, how to wisely choose what you want to think! So this capacity is now rather weak in most of you, as you did not learn how to handle these waves from early on in your life. Now you are customed to just feel like being a victim of your thoughts, but this is only so because you have been made to believe that you are.

Most of you are aware however that emotions follow your thoughts, and the longer you repeat a thought, whether it is pleasant or unpleasant, the more clearly certain emotions are generated. As soon as the thoughts are coupled with respective emotions, what you create seems to become real to you and you start to set in motion its tangible manifestation sooner or later in your life.

Now you also know that as much as positive thoughts create positive emotions and events, which elevate your energy field, that negative thoughts create negative emotions and events, and that this is weakening your energy field. Your vibration becomes denser and heavier, happiness and ease are disappearing and you become easier prone to manipulation by those who want to rule over you!

It is my deepest desire to remind you of this vicious circle of your own negative creations, beginning in your brain as soon as you start to rest on a certain idea and perception, which is not of Divine origin. It is very important, that you practice daily and more and more constantly with the observation of your thought pattern, and intentionally replace negative patterns with what feels right and makes you feel happy and content.

And if you want even to proceed a step further: submit your heart to the blissful Truth of Divine Reality and be such inspired and free of limitations as they occur in duality!

By choosing firmly happiness you prevent negative vibrations and beings, which are still clinging to your planet, to be re-enforced again and again.

You need to be aware that it is up to you to resist and change this dense and low vibrating field that keeps humanity in the present state of imprisonment. Actually, this is your imprisonment!

Therefore, for your own well-being, remember to feed your thoughts with the emotion of love, in the first place, so that negative thoughts cannot arise! Feed your thoughts with the heart’s tolerance, so that unnecessary conflicts cannot arise! Feed your thoughts with your heart’s equanimity, so that thoughts of aggression cannot arise! And such create your new world!

Dear ones, this is your great learning process, and you all came here to understand what you can do to support this glorious liberation process of humanity! You all have all the tools always available, to do this, they are your own inherent human heritage. You do not have to seek elsewhere, as you are directly equipped with your God-given human consciousness and awareness to engage in this conscious process.

This has nothing to do with morality! It is not a task of religiosity or piety or to be a “good” person, that strives for a reward! This is a task that you want to do, because you want to exercise your true Divine nature, you want to change your world for your own benefit, well-being and happiness, and thereby for everybody else!

Therefore it is the greatest service you can do now, to keep your spirit high and your energy body in a strong as possible vibration, clear of disturbances, whatever happens to you and in your world, because you maintain it with a loving and peaceful heart.

Whatever you neglect will not be nurtured and supported and it must disappear and vanish, especially now in the great Blessings of Divine Light, that wants to be established on your planet!

I Am with you, dear Ones, with the Love of my Heart, to inspire you to trust your Own.

I Am Sananda at the threshold of the Galactic Center!

Message conveyed by Ute

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/message-from-sananda-10-task-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 23:21 (2012)    Sujet du message: JO : ARRIVÉE SPECTACULAIRE DE LA FLAMME OLYMPIQUE À LONDRES Répondre en citant

JO : ARRIVÉE SPECTACULAIRE DE LA FLAMME OLYMPIQUE À LONDRES

VIDÉO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkZB2CyYrU

DANS LA GRÈCE ANTIQUE, ON ORGANISAIT DE GRANDES FÊTES EN L'HONNEUR DE ZEUS, LE "ROI DES DIEUX"

Si vous écoutez la cérémonie d'ouverture des Jeux Olympiques 2012 et de tous les autres, vous verrez que ce même culte païen, en l'honneur du dieu Zeus, existe encore.  

C'étaient les "Jeux Olympiques", une célébration religieuse païenne qui se tenait au pied du Mont Olympe, la "demeure des dieux". De 776 avant Jésus-Christ jusqu'à l'an 393 de notre ère, ces jeux eurent lieu tous les quatre ans et connurent une immense popularité : de 40.000 à 60.000 spectateurs se rassemblaient à Olympie. Lors de l'ouverture des Jeux, les prêtres immolaient des bœufs dans l'espoir d'obtenir la faveur des dieux. Les efforts des athlètes étaient également considérés comme une offrande aux divinités païennes, car on ne pratiquait pas le sport pour lui-même : il était, par définition, un acte religieux.

Hostile aux pratiques païennes, l'empereur romain Théodose mit fin aux Jeux Olympiques en 393. A la suite des efforts persévérants d'un français, Pierre de Coubertin, ces Jeux furent rétablis en 1896. Pour cet ancien élève des Jésuites, le sport était une véritable religion : il y voyait une source de santé, non seulement pour le corps mais encore pour l'âme, et il estimait que ces "Jeux Olympiques" modernes seraient une gloire pour toute l'humanité et un facteur d'unité entre nations.

Dans la Bible, dans 1 Corinthiens 9:24-25, Paul fait allusion à l'entraînement intensif et sérieux auquel ces athlètes se soumettaient : "Ne savez-vous pas que ceux qui courent dans le stade courent tous, mais qu'un seul reçoit le prix ? Courez de manière à l'obtenir. Tout lutteur s'impose toute espèce d'abstinences ; eux, pour recevoir une couronne corruptible, nous, pour une couronne incorruptible." Dans 2 Timothée 4:7, Paul évoque encore l'athlète triomphant quand il pense à sa mise à mort imminente : "J'ai combattu le bon combat, j'ai achevé la course, j'ai gardé la foi. Désormais la couronne de justice m'est réservée..." Paul n'a pas écrit ces lignes pour glorifier l'athlétisme (il dit dans 1 Timothée 4:8 que l'exercice corporel a peu d'utilité) mais pour nous inviter à être des disciples sérieux dans notre marche en Christ. De même que l'athlète renonce à certains agréments, même légitimes, et s'impose une discipline pour pouvoir gagner l'épreuve olympique, de même le chrétien doit "rejeter tout fardeau et le péché qui nous enveloppe si facilement, et courir avec persévérance l'épreuve qui nous est proposée, les yeux fixés sur Jésus, qui est l'auteur de la foi et qui la mène à la perfection." (Hébreux 12:1-2).

Un athlète de classe olympique s'entraîne jusqu'à huit heures par jour, au moins six jours par semaine quand ce n'est pas sept, dans l'espoir de décrocher une médaille d'or. Combien de chrétiens font preuve d'un engagement comparable ? Et pourtant, comme le dit Paul, c'est pour une gloire bien éphémère que le sportif s'entraîne. A combien plus forte raison devrions-nous accepter les disciplines de la vie chrétienne, car leur enjeu est éternel.

Dans l'antiquité, les Jeux Olympiques étaient un facteur d'unité au sein de la civilisation grecque. Quant aux Jeux Olympiques actuels, ils sont un puissant instrument de promotion du "nouvel ordre mondial". Les planificateurs de ce nouvel ordre travaillent assidûment à éradiquer de la société occidentale toute valeur authentiquement chrétienne, pour instaurer un système mondial néo-païen et totalitaire – ce monde de l'antichrist annoncé par les prophéties bibliques. Quelles que puissent être les convictions des concurrents ou des spectateurs à titre individuel, si on considère l'esprit qui oriente l'organisation de l'ensemble, les Jeux Olympiques modernes ne sont pas moins religieux que ne l'étaient les Jeux de l'Antiquité. Le "serment olympique" prend encore à témoin les dieux grecs. L'hymne olympique glorifie ces mêmes dieux ainsi que l'effort humain. Le culte solaire subsiste dans le rituel de la torche olympique, qu'on allume encore pendant une cérémonie païenne sur le mont Olympe, en concentrant les rayons du soleil au moyen de miroirs paraboliques. Jamais encore on n'avait idolâtré autant de vedettes internationales pour leurs

prouesses physiques, sans tenir le moindre compte de leurs dispositions morales. Jamais encore des nations en aussi grand nombre n'avaient acclamé le mirage de l'unité planétaire.

Aux Jeux Olympiques d'hiver de 1994 à Lillehammer en Norvège, la cérémonie d'ouverture se voulait le reflet de la "nouvelle spiritualité". Cette cérémonie mettait en scène les "vettas", c'est à dire des esprits associés aux vieux mythes scandinaves païens. Il y a, dit-on, des vettas bienveillants et des vettas malveillants, et mieux vaut se concilier leurs bonnes grâces ! La voix du reporter de la chaîne de télévision américaine CBS se faisait l'écho du "message des vettas" : "Nous devons mieux prendre soin de notre environnement, nous disent les vettas, qui nous exhortent à instaurer la paix dans le monde... " Psalmodiant tous en chœur, les vettas ont levé les mains vers un œuf lumineux colossal qui s'est alors changé en globe terrestre ; puis le globe s'est ouvert, laissant échapper une multitude de ballons en forme de colombes. Gonflées à l'hélium, toutes ces colombes se sont envolées dans le ciel, portant une espérance trompeuse, vaine, et en fait infiniment cruelle : celle de la paix sans le Dieu vivant et vrai.

Deux ans et demi plus tard, 83.000 spectateurs se pressaient dans le grand stade olympique d'Atlanta pour la cérémonie d'ouverture des jeux d'été. Ils ont acclamé cinq "esprits olympiques" qu'on a vus émerger de la terre et s'élever : c'étaient des formes élancées aux reflets argentés, portant des masques solaires. Ces "esprits" se tordaient comme des serpents, pendant qu'une chorale psalmodiait une invocation mystique destinée à convoquer et à unir "les cinq tribus de la planète". Les "cinq tribus" sont alors apparues. L'Europe était en bleu, l'Australie en vert, l'Asie en jaune, les Amériques en rouge, et l'Afrique en noir. Au rythme de la batterie de Mickey Hart, du groupe rock occulte "The Grateful Dead", les 500 acteurs se sont livrés à une danse frénétique avant de former les cinq anneaux olympiques entrelacés. Dans la procession qui a suivi, on avait prévu une place pour les chrétiens : ils étaient représentés par 28 grands mannequins rigides, endimanchés et sans vie, en route pour l'église... Mais l'aigle des Navajos, le grand symbole de la puissance céleste, et une déesse ailée, appelée "l'esprit du Sud", ont bien vite ramené le mouvement et la vie ; et la chorale d'entonner alors : "Alleluia ! Alleluia !" – le célèbre Alleluia de Händel. On a ensuite rendu hommage aux athlètes grecs d'Olympie et aux dieux grecs, puis le stade tout entier a été plongé dans l'obscurité, pour représenter les 1500 ans aux cours desquels les Jeux sont tombés dans l'oubli. La lumière est revenue avec un hommage à Pierre de Coubertin et la proclamation de cette parole qui est de lui :"Cette fois, nous ne permettrons plus que s'éteigne la flamme olympique : elle est un hommage éternel à tout ce qu'il y a de grand et de noble dans l'humanité."

Lors de la construction de la tour de Babel, Satan a déjà essayé d'instaurer un gouvernement mondial et une religion mondiale. Dieu a détruit ce projet en confondant les langues des peuples, qui se sont alors dispersés, créant chacun une culture particulière. Cette diversité des langues, des traditions et des cultures a empêché jusqu'à présent l'établissement d'un gouvernement mondial. La Bible nous enseigne cependant qu'à la fin des temps, Dieu permettra à Satan d'établir l'unité

économique, politique, et religieuse du monde. Cette dictature ne durera pas plus de sept ans, parce que ses effets seront si épouvantables que si Dieu n'y mettait pas fin rapidement, plus personne ne resterait en vie sur la terre.

Une des stratégies les plus efficaces de Satan pour instaurer ce "monde uni" est la mondialisation des événements sportifs, et les Jeux Olympiques sont le fer de lance de ce programme. Le sport élève les participants au-dessus des questions politiques et raciales ; il déchaîne de puissantes émotions, et fournit aux spectateurs, dans le monde entier, des occasions de communier dans un climat de grande ferveur. Si l'on veut promouvoir une cause (sans toutefois s'embarrasser de l'amour de la vérité) il est beaucoup plus efficace de susciter d'intenses émotions collectives que d'avancer des arguments rationnels, aussi inattaquables soient-ils ! Allen Neuharth écrit : "Le sport permet de transcender la politique et les questions ethniques. Il réalise l'unité du monde... L'esprit de compétition, qui nous fait aimer le sport, se porte bien, même dans les régions les plus pauvres et les moins connues du globe. Avec un degré d'engagement et une compétence incroyables, nous courons, marchons, sautons,...nageons et lançons des objets, sur toute la surface de la planète : dans les montagnes, dans les grandes métropoles, au sein des équipes et des tribus. Le sport est bien autre chose qu'un divertissement ; il est une passion, un mode de vie." (Extrait de "Nearly One World", Un monde presque uni, Ed. Today Books, Doubleday, 666, 5e Avenue, New York, 1989, pp. 24 & 25.)

Neuharth analyse ensuite les effets du sport mondialisé. Pour les petits pays, les compétitions sportives sont l'occasion de se faire connaître et respecter dans le monde entier ; elles sont aussi un moyen de cultiver la fierté nationale. Beaucoup de peuples sont prêts à fermer les yeux sur les manquements de leur gouvernement sur le plan économique, s'ils estiment qu'il a fait le nécessaire pour que des champions nationaux ramènent des médailles. "C'est incontestable, écrit Neuharth. Peu de facteurs sont plus efficaces, pour promouvoir l'unité, que la flamme olympique, la gloire, et les drapeaux flottant sur les Jeux."

Cette unité-là se fonde sur le feu de paille des émotions fortes, sur les coups de cœur collectifs, et sur une fausse identification personnelle ou nationale à des idoles masculines ou féminines. En fait, après avoir été encensées et portées au pinacle, les jeunes vedettes deviennent souvent un véritable sacrifice humain offert aux "dieux du stade" et au mythe du "progrès" à la Darwin.

Beaucoup subissent des dommages physiques à brève échéance, parce que l'organisme humain n'est pas fait pour améliorer encore et sans cesse ses performances, pour supporter autant de pressions afin de gagner un centième de seconde de plus, ici ou là... Les blessures se produisent à un rythme alarmant. D'autres encore sont détruits psychologiquement. Par ailleurs, quoiqu'on dise, beaucoup sont poussés à "se doper" en cachette, donc à brûler la chandelle par les deux bouts.

Les trois symboles olympiques relèvent de la spiritualité païenne. Ce sont les anneaux olympiques, la flamme, et la colombe. Il est intéressant de remarquer que le chiffre trois a une valeur toute particulière pour le païen, et qu'il fait même l'objet d'un culte. Elizabeth Van Buren explique dans son ouvrage "The Secret of the Illuminati" que ce chiffre représente la trinité païenne, composée du Père, de la Mère, et du Fils. C'est un chiffre parfait.

1°) On a dit que les anneaux olympiques symbolisaient une des épreuves de gymnastique ; mais ce sont, en fait, des cercles. Pour l'occultiste, le cercle représente le chiffre zéro, "symbole de l'infini, et d'un univers sans limites", selon Héléna Blavatsky, dans son ouvrage "Isis dévoilée". C'est aussi une représentation de l'éternité, et du bonheur de celui qui est "né de nouveau" grâce à ses propres efforts dans une discipline occulte : c'est ainsi que l'occultiste conçoit le salut. Pourquoi ces cercles sont-ils au nombre de cinq ? Pas seulement parce qu'il existe cinq continents. Le chiffre cinq représente l'étoile à cinq branches ou pentagramme. Wynn Westcott, dans son ouvrage "The Occult Power of Numbers" (Le pouvoir occulte des nombres) souligne que le cinq représente l'illumination spirituelle, qui permet d'unir le nombre pair (le deux) au nombre impair (le trois). Le but des Jeux Olympiques n'est-il pas, justement, d'unir tous les peuples de la terre, sans considération de race, de croyance, ni d'opinion politique ? De plus, ces cercles sont entrelacés, ce qui symbolise l'interdépendance de toutes les races du monde et constitue un autre thème essentiel de la pensée du Nouvel Age.

2°) La flamme olympique est aussi un symbole occulte. Elle tire son origine de rites antiques et même de sacrifices humains. Dans son ouvrage "The Spear of Destiny" (La lance de la destinée), Trevor Ravenscroft décrit le déroulement des rassemblements hitlériens dans les stades allemands. C'étaient des cérémonies occultes, des rituels satanistes qui se terminaient par une procession, dans laquelle les participants s'approchaient d'une flamme en tous points semblable à la flamme olympique, et s'inclinaient devant elle. Les groupes rock satanistes se servent aussi couramment de la flamme et du feu au cours de leurs concerts.

http://les-illuminati-666.skyrock.com/2568371579-Les-Jeux-Olympiques-et-le-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juil - 15:05 (2012)    Sujet du message: AT LEAST 21 PEOPLE BURNED AFTER MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER URGES THEM TO WALK ON HOT COALS. Répondre en citant

AT LEAST 21 PEOPLE BURNED AFTER MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER URGES THEM TO WALK ON HOT COALS.

Published On Saturday, July 21, 2012 03:38 PM YourJewishNews.com/Sarah Weiss

Oprah walking on hot coals.

When someone tells you to do something stupid do not listen, you will get burned.

At least 21 people have been burned after walking over hot burning coals for the motivational speaker Tony Robbins.
The news media reported that at least three people went to a hospital and most suffered burns of second or third degree.

Robbins hosted a four-day meeting called "Unleashing the Power of Within" in the San Jose Convention Center. Witnesses say that on Thursday, a crowd went to a park where 12 lanes of the hot burning coals were placed on the lawn.

His website promotes Robbins’ "Firewalk Experience" in which people walk on hot coals to bring out their power within.

Witness Jonathan Correll says he heard "screams of agony."

Fire Captain Reggie Williams said organizers had a permit for a fire and emergency personnel were on alert.

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/Pages/21670.aspx

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juil - 15:08 (2012)    Sujet du message: THIS GREAT EVIL Répondre en citant

THIS GREAT EVIL

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXyvYsr9cuc

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 21:30 (2012)    Sujet du message: LES ''3'' PHASES MAJEURES DU GRAND PLAN DE SATAN, LUCIFER ET DES ANGES DÉCHUS Répondre en citant

LES ''3'' PHASES MAJEURES DU GRAND PLAN DE SATAN, LUCIFER ET DES ANGES DÉCHUS

18 juillet 2012

Ce qui suit est tiré d'une interview rare, dans cette entrevue, Roger Morneau nous explique ce qu'il à vécut durant son initiation dans le monde des esprits et des démons, qu'il évoque dans son livre "A trip into the supernatural". Attiré par la promesse de parler à sa mère décédée, Roger Morneau va se retrouver de fil en aiguille dans les rouages d’un culte élitiste secret. Dans les beaux quartiers de Montréal, il découvre à travers le spiritisme le petit cercle de ceux qui profitent des grâces de Satan/Lucifer sur Terre. En échange, les adeptes prennent part au combat aux côtés du « Prince de ce monde » qui téléguide via ses sociétés secrètes la guerre pour détruire les religions et imposer son culte. Bien sûr, c’est par la tromperie que ce plan doit se réaliser. Sous couvert des progrès de la science et d’idéologies comme le Darwinisme, sensés annuler les dogmes religieux. Morneau décrit les réunions dans lequel le Plan de Satan/Lucifer leur a été révélé, lors de trois cérémonies dont il « se souviendra toute sa vie »:

Le premier « office » se nommait : «l’idolâtrie chrétienne », le deuxième : «la grande tromperie d’un Nouvel Age glorieux » , que l’on connait bien sous le nom de New Age, mais les faits dont parlent Morneau ont eu lieu en 1946, donc bien avant l’explosion du New Age. Et enfin le dernier : « le grand conseil général de Satan en 1700″. C’est lors de ce fameux « conseil » en 1700 que Lucifer aurait établi ses plans pour profiter pleinement des bouleversements à venir de la révolution industrielle. Et se servir des progrès scientifiques fantastiques et les modifications du mode de vie qui en découleraient pour détruire définitivement l’esprit religieux. Dans cette perspective, Lucifer et ses démons ont décidés de changer leur plan. Alors que pendant les Siècles, ils avaient influencer les hommes à croire en eux, ils devaient maintenant au vu de cette ère industrielle et scientifique, faire au contraire croire à leur non existence. Ainsi se comprend cette formule : « la plus grande ruse du démon est de faire croire qu’il n’existe pas ».

Ce documentaire est l'expression même d'une des facettes lié aux secrets des templiers dont nous tentons de mettre à jour l'information au public occidentale.

Ce genre d'expérience déja acquise par les plus hauts dignitaire de l'Etat et des catégories professionnels Avocats, chanteurs, medecins, ingénieurs....est prise avec beaucoup de sérieux et d'intêrets.

Le livre expose les détails de la maitrise de ce phénomène, il est issu des écrits retrouvé par les templiers sous le temple de SALOMON à Jérusalem, il fut retranscris ensuite de manière codé pour ne pemettre à personne d'autre d'en maitriser l'art qui est connu sous le nom de "Kabbale".

La Kabbale n'est pas une science classique mais une science occulte, ce qui conduit forcément un certain enclin au mal à un moment et sous quelques formes que ce soit. Sachez qu'il est de votre devoir de vous instruire et de ne pas rester ignorant de ce phéomène mais que la pratique est Interdite car elle releve de la sorcellerie:

Les ''3'' Phases Majeures du Grand Plan de Satan , Lucifer et des Anges Déchus

VIDÉOS

Partie 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rLU58q8sSw&feature=player_embedded

Partie 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz3dI7nRs9c&feature=player_embedded

Partie 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHX8YkNGxI&feature=player_embedded

http://rustyjames.canalblog.com/archives/2012/07/18/24729058.html

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> ANGES-DÉCHUS-NÉPHILIM /FALLEN ANGELS - NEPHILIM - - REVIVAL SATANISM AND DARK AGE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 316, 17, 18  >
Page 1 sur 18

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation