LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 313, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> ANGES-DÉCHUS-NÉPHILIM /FALLEN ANGELS - NEPHILIM - - REVIVAL SATANISM AND DARK AGE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 12:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: APRIL 19 : TEMPLE OF BAAL IN NEW YORK IS GOING UP ON SIGNIFICANT DAY Répondre en citant

RUMOR OF WAR - HUMAN SACRIFICE

APRIL 19 : TEMPLE OF BAAL IN NEW YORK IS GOING UP ON SIGNIFICANT DAY

-----

2016: NUCLEAR FALSE FLAG WATCH (D.C. and Chicago) - 13 DAY SATANIC RITUAL FROM APRIL 19th - MAY 1st

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpZHeYKnQHc

-----

I am about to share with you some absolutely astounding information.  It turns out that the exact day when reproductions of the arch that stood in front of the Temple of Baal are going to be erected in Times Square in New York City and in Trafalgar Square in London is also the exact day when a very important occult festival related to the worship of Baal begins.  

April 19th is the first day of a 13 day period of time known as "the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast" that culminates on the high occult holy day of Beltane on May 1st.  In some parts of the world, Beltane is much better known as "May Day", and it has been described as the "Illuminatis second most sacred holiday".  As you will see below, we have indeed witnessed a disturbing series of "blood sacrifices" during the second half of April in recent years, and many people wonder if there is a connection.

April 19th is also known as the Feast of Moloch.  If you are not familiar with "Moloch" or "Molech", it is an ancient Canaanite god that is repeatedly denounced in the Old Testament.  Child sacrifice was a key feature of the worship of Moloch, and a giant statue of this pagan deity is set up at the Bohemian Grove in northern California every year.

Is it just a coincidence that reproductions of the arch that stood in front of the Temple of Baal in Palmyra, Syria are going up in New York and London on the precise day when the Feast of Moloch is celebrated and when the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast begins?  The organization in charge of this "cultural project" is the Institute for Digital Archaeology.  The following comes directly from their website...

On April 19, 2016, in cooperation with national and international cultural heritage preservation organizations, and in conjunction with World Heritage Week 2016, the Institute for Digital Archaeology will install a monumental scale reconstruction of Palmyras Triumphal Arch on Trafalgar Square.  Through this project  and others like it scheduled throughout 2016 in cities both inside and outside the Middle East  the IDA seeks to provide an optimistic and constructive response to the ongoing threats to history and heritage that have captured headlines over the past year.  Our aim is to highlight the potential for the triumph of human ingenuity over violence by offering innovative, technology-driven options for the stewardship of objects and architecture from our shared past.

Are we to believe that this date was chosen at random?

Is it just some sort of weird "accident" that the date they decided on begins a 13 day period of time which is exceedingly significant for the worship of Baal?...

"April 19  May 1  Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire  the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day."

And as I mentioned above, we have indeed witnessed some very noteworthy "blood sacrifices" during the second half of the month of April over the past few decades.

The following list of events that have happened on or around April 19th comes from Vigilant Citizen...

April 19, 1993  Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
April 19, 1995   Oklahoma City bombing  168 people killed.
April 20,  1999  Columbine High School Massacre  13 people murdered, 21 injured.
April 16, 2007  Virginia Tech Massacre  32 killed; 17 injured.
April 16, 2013  Boston Marathon Explosions  3 killed; 107 injured.

In addition, lets not forget that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was shot to death on April 19th.

I also wanted to note that since 2016 is a leap year, April 20th will be the 111th day of the year, and triple numbers are considered to be "power dates" in the occult world.

This 13 day period which begins on April 19th culminates with the high occult holy day of Beltane on May 1st.  In recent years, this occult holiday has experienced a tremendous resurgence  especially in Europe.  The origin of Beltane can be traced all the way back to the worship of Baal in the ancient Middle East.  The following comes from examiner.com&

Beltane (pronounced, "B'yal-t'n") begins April 30th at sundown and lasts until sunrise on May 1st. Beltane is the opposite of Halloween on the Satanic calendar as Halloween is a time of reaping, while Beltane is a time of rebirth. This holiday is a time to celebrate fertility, indulgence, the rebirth of spring, and the Sumerian God Enlil (Baal), this is where the name "Beltane" originates.

Before any real celebrating took place, wood from nine different types of trees gathered and a sacred grid was made. The grid was created by drawing a square on the ground and dividing it into eight smaller squares. Turf from the eight outer squares were dug out leaving the ninth square intact. The Beltane fire symbolized the central hearth of the community, the divine fire in the center of all things, and the spark of life within mankind.

Beltane celebrations were celebrated in the nude and without shame. Celebrants would dance around the maypole which stood as a phallic symbol. Couples would pair up, jump through the bonfire, and had sex in the woods all night, after intense feasting.

And as I discussed in my article the other day, the worship of Baal can be traced all the way back to an ancient king of Babylon that is known in Sumerian sources as Enmerkar, but that is known in the Bible as Nimrod.  He established the very first "New World Order" in the ancient world, and he fundamentally changed the course of human history.

After he passed away, this ancient king of Babylon eventually came to be worshipped as a sun god under a whole host of different names: Marduk, Osiris, Apollo etc.

Many secret societies and occult groups believe that someday this ancient deity will be "resurrected" and will once again take his place as the ruler of the world.  And many Christians scholars are entirely convinced that there is some sort of connection between the ancient figure of Nimrod and the coming Antichrist.

So is it just a coincidence that we are erecting arches for this ancient deity in New York and London on a date that is exceedingly significant for those that worship this ancient deity?

Could it be possible that there is more to these "gateways" that are being constructed than we are being told?

Could it be possible that we are laying out giant "welcome signs" for the Antichrist?

We have entered a period of time known in the Bible as "the last days".  If you think that what you have read in this article is a bit strange, well the truth is that you haven't seen anything yet.

From this point forward, things are going to get much, much stranger.

Ultimately, the world that we live in is going to come to resemble something out of a post-apocalyptic science fiction novel.

So enjoy the remaining days of "normal life" as we have all come to know it.

Our world is rapidly changing, and those changes will soon become extremely dramatic.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=227

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 12:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 12:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: APRIL 19, 2016 Répondre en citant

APRIL 19, 2016

« April 18  |  April 20 »

Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Easter
Lectionary: 280

Reading 1 Acts 11:19-26
Those who had been scattered by the persecution
that arose because of Stephen
went as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus, and Antioch,
preaching the word to no one but Jews.
There were some Cypriots and Cyrenians among them, however,
who came to Antioch and began to speak to the Greeks as well,
proclaiming the Lord Jesus.
The hand of the Lord was with them
and a great number who believed turned to the Lord.
The news about them reached the ears of the Church in Jerusalem,
and they sent Barnabas to go to Antioch.
When he arrived and saw the grace of God,
he rejoiced and encouraged them all
to remain faithful to the Lord in firmness of heart,
for he was a good man, filled with the Holy Spirit and faith.
And a large number of people was added to the Lord.
Then he went to Tarsus to look for Saul,
and when he had found him he brought him to Antioch.
For a whole year they met with the Church
and taught a large number of people,
and it was in Antioch that the disciples
were first called Christians.

Responsorial Psalm PS 87:1b-3, 4-5, 6-7
R. (117:1a) All you nations, praise the Lord.
or:
R. Alleluia.
His foundation upon the holy mountains
the LORD loves:
The gates of Zion,
more than any dwelling of Jacob.
Glorious things are said of you,
O city of God!
R. All you nations, praise the Lord.
or:
R. Alleluia.
I tell of Egypt and Babylon
among those who know the LORD;
Of Philistia, Tyre, Ethiopia:
“This man was born there.”
And of Zion they shall say:
“One and all were born in her;
And he who has established her
is the Most High LORD.”
or:
R. Alleluia.
They shall note, when the peoples are enrolled:
“This man was born there.”
And all shall sing, in their festive dance:
“My home is within you.”
or:
R. Alleluia.
Alleluia Jn 10:27 R. Alleluia, alleluia.
My sheep hear my voice, says the Lord;
I know them, and they follow me.
R. Alleluia, alleluia.

Gospel Jn 10:22-30 The feast of the Dedication was taking place in Jerusalem.
It was winter.
And Jesus walked about in the temple area on the Portico of Solomon.
So the Jews gathered around him and said to him,
“How long are you going to keep us in suspense?
If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.”
Jesus answered them, “I told you and you do not believe.
The works I do in my Father’s name testify to me.
But you do not believe, because you are not among my sheep.
My sheep hear my voice;
I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish.
No one can take them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all,
and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand.
The Father and I are one.”

http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/041916.cfm

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Avr - 02:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: NYC / LONDON - TEMPLE OF BAAL UNDER CONSTRUCTION (TRIMPHAL ARCH OF PALMYRA) Répondre en citant

NYC / LONDON - TEMPLE OF BAAL UNDER CONSTRUCTION (TRIMPHAL ARCH OF PALMYRA)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9CXyDyziOk

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Avr - 02:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: THE COUNTERFEIT RESURRECTION OF BAAL (Nimrod). ANTICHRIST'S ARRIVAL IN NEW WORLD ORDER Répondre en citant

THE COUNTERFEIT RESURRECTION OF BAAL (Nimrod). ANTICHRIST'S ARRIVAL IN NEW WORLD ORDER 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJcJubsx2Y

1. Gates of Baal being built in key cities London and New York Times Square.

2. These Gates are portals to spiritual dimensions. Timothy Alberino(True Legends) has visited one Gate/Portal in Peru where demonic fallen angel activity has occured there.

3. Isaiah 13: 2.Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers. 3.I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.

Giants come through gates(portals) to destroy the world?!?

4. According to the Book of Tobit, some devils were buried in Upper Egypt..

5. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth also indicate that the Bottomless Pit is under the Great Pyramid.

6. I believe these fallen angels are in another dimension in these locations in Egypt.

7. We have the latest news that "gates" or portals are being built unto Baal (Nimrod) in the middle of Times Square New York and also London.

8. According to one eye witness, the US military found the burial site of Gilgamesh (Nimrod) and they took his DNA for likely cloning reasons.

9. I believe they will be cloning these nephilim giants and then releasing these fallen angels and demons from the Bottomless pit to inhabit these clone bodies.

10. From there, they will be entering various places on Earth through portals (gates of Baal) being erected in various major cities as of late.

Isaiah 13 (the gates which giants will come through):
https://www.ccel.org/bible/brenton/Is...

Pope the False Prophet (paving way for New World Religion):
http://grandmageri422.me/2015/12/31/w...

Revelation's "Bottomless Pit" Location - The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-KTX...

The Great Pyramid and The Demonic Locusts/Scorpions of The Bottomless Pit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pecJQ...

Transhumanism: Rise of the Nephilim: Genetic Manipulation- Nimrod Clone Antichrist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4aJx...

Baal or YHWH? A line is being drawn in the sand. Choose now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXqyo...

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Avr - 04:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: SHOULD CHRISTIANS CREMATE OR BURY THEIR DEAD? Répondre en citant

SHOULD CHRISTIANS CREMATE OR BURY THEIR DEAD?

An other pagan practice

Eric Metaxas | BreakPoint | Thursday, April 07, 2016

Nearly nine years ago, Chuck Colson told BreakPoint listeners about a company in Virginia that “for as little as $4500,” would place your loved one’s ashes in a “bio-degradable urn” and bury these ashes alongside a tree.

What made the company’s offering more than just another expensive burial plot was what happened afterwards. The ad said, “As the urn decomposes, you ‘will become one’ with your ‘personal’ tree.” As Chuck noted at the time, “since up to 15 family members can be ‘become one’ with a particular tree, the concept of a ‘family tree’ will take on a whole new meaning.”

While the idea appealed to a certain post-Christian, Gaia-worshipping sensibility, $4,500 was a lot of money. So a company trying to raise money on Kickstarter is now offering to do it for less than $500.

The way it works is that you first select what kind of tree you want your loved one or pet to be in the afterlife: beech, ash, ginkgo, or pine. You then place their cremated ashes in their biodegradable “bio-urn,” and, in turn, place the bio-urn in their new “Incube,” a high-tech planter’s pot.

The pot uses sensors to ensure that the tree inside the bio-urn gets enough sun, water, and everything else it needs. There’s even an app to help you monitor your loved one’s progress in making successful transition to what the company calls “life after life.”

This is the kind of thing that doesn’t so much beg to be parodied as it is a self-parody. But the silliness of “be the tree” and smartphone-controlled “life after life” should not blind us to the worldview issues raised by these products and services.

As Chuck said back in 2007, “this idea could be possible only in a post-Christian culture.” As he pointed out, “Christianity has traditionally regarded cremation with—at best—some suspicion.”

This suspicion goes back to the early Church. It was pagans who burned their dead, a practice that the early Church saw as consistent with “the pagan denial of Christian beliefs about the afterlife, especially the belief in the resurrection of the dead.”

“In contrast,” Chuck told listeners, “Christians buried their dead. Christian teaching about Jesus’ incarnation and resurrection led them to treat the human body with respect.” It’s why the vast majority of the artwork in the catacombs depicted Christ’s resurrection or Old Testament types, especially Jonah and the great fish.

The word Christians used for the place where they buried their dead was koimeterion, the Greek word for “bedroom” and “resting place,” from which we get “cemetery.” Thus even our language reflects Christian ideas about death and burial.

Given the popularity and the Church’s growing acceptance of cremation these days, it didn’t surprise us that some Christians didn’t take kindly to Chuck’s pointing out Christianity’s traditional misgivings with cremation. They insisted that their motives were pure, which, of course, Chuck didn’t call into question in the first place. Neither do I. I am not criticizing any believer’s choice for cremation.

But what Chuck did call into question was the non-Christian ideas about death and burial that make “being the tree” possible in the first place. It was an example of how “post-Christian societies can drift backwards toward paganism without even being aware of it.”

Once, members of western society aspired to, in the words of the Westminster Shorter Catechism, “glorify God and enjoy him forever.” And our treatment of our loved one’s remains reflected our anticipation of resurrected life. Now, too many in our society aspire to little more than spending the afterlife as a pine tree, which leaves us, as Chuck said, truly lost in the woods.

BreakPoint is a Christian worldview ministry that seeks to build and resource a movement of Christians committed to living and defending Christian worldview in all areas of life. Begun by Chuck Colson in 1991 as a daily radio broadcast, BreakPoint provides a Christian perspective on today’s news and trends via radio, interactive media, and print. Today BreakPoint commentaries, co-hosted by Eric Metaxas and John Stonestreet, air daily on more than 1,200 outlets with an estimated weekly listening audience of eight million people. Feel free to contact us at BreakPoint.org where you can read and search answers to common questions.

Eric Metaxas is a co-host of BreakPoint Radio and a best-selling author whose biographies, children's books, and popular apologetics have been translated into more than a dozen languages.

Photo courtesy: Veronica Neffinger
Publication date: April 7, 2016

http://www.christianheadlines.com/columnists/breakpoint/should-christians-c…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 04:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: RUSSIA WARNED OF "WRATH OF GOD" EVENT AS WEST PREPARES TO HONOR NEW PLANET WITH SATANIC RITUAL Répondre en citant

RUMOR OF NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST

RUSSIA WARNED OF "WRATH OF GOD" EVENT AS WEST PREPARES TO HONOR NEW PLANET WITH SATANIC RITUAL

-----

Jérémie, prophète de malheur - ou d'espoir
ch.1 p.3

...“And these are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. For thus saith the Lord; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it” (verses 4-7). “Jacob’s trouble” means the trouble in the U.S. and British nations mainly. And notice—it’s the worst trouble they have ever experienced! Far worse than World War ii and the concentration camps! This has not happened yet. But it’s about to begin. It is prophecy unfolding this very minute...

...This coming nuclear holocaust is the culmination of man’s rule over man. Study your history books and you will see man’s rule is from crisis to crisis. But the crisis of crises is just ahead!

The terrifying madness of man’s rule over man is about to end. God will rule man the way he should have been ruled from the beginning. “For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them” (verses 8-9). This terrible trouble our nations are soon to experience will occur just before God resurrects David to rule all Israel! We have a wonderful future, but not until we have suffered as never before.

God says the U.S. and British peoples must wake up and repent, or they are about to enter the Great Tribulation!...

From the book Jeremiah and the Greatest Vision in the Bible

chapter1

https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/read/1206.6.0.1/jeremiahs-commission?preview/jeremiahs-commission

-----

Posted by EU Times on Apr 12th, 2016

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today released by the Security Council (SC) says that His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, this afternoon, notified President Putin that his church’s efforts to persuade the United States and Great Britain to halt their “planned satanic ritual” next week to “welcome” into our solar system the recently discovered mysterious new planet has failed—and because of this failure the Federation should begin immediate preparations for a “wrath of God” event to occur shortly thereafter.

As we have previously reported about this mysterious new planet (Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth and US Scientist Confirms Russian Fears Of New Planet, Warns Will Affect Earth Soon), Federation concerns about the effects it could have upon Earth have grown so severe that last week President Putin created, for the first time in Russia’s history, a National Guard force to safeguard the nation should the worst effects from this celestial body be realized as it has been in our planets ancient past.

The West’s response to this mysterious new planet though, this report notes, is to erect next week, 19 April, in Times Square (New York) and Trafalgar Square (London) a memorial to is arrival dedicated to the ancient “god” of this planet, Nibiru, the ancients called Moloch—and whom they preformed the ritualistic killing of children for.

Called by the name of Arch of the Temple of Bel, this report explains, the West’s plan to erect its memorial replicas in both New York and London next week (and 1,000 other cities around the world too) to honor the arrival of this mysterious planet is not fully understand by Western peoples as the name “Bel” is but another name for “Baal” (or Ba’al) having the ancient meaning of “lord/master”, but fails to denote that his particular arch was dedicated to the ancient “child murderer” Moloch.

His Holiness Patriarch Kirill in attempting to stop the West from committing this “abomination and outrage to God”, this report continues, met with Great Britain’s Ambassador to Russia, Dr. Laurie Bristow, on 5 April, and yesterday ,11 April, Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk, chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Department for External Church Relations, met with Mr. John F. Tefft, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Russian Federation.

British Ambassador Dr. Laurie Bristow (left) and His Holiness Patriarch Kirill (right) 5 April 2016

Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk (left) and American Ambassador John F. Tefft (right) 11 April 2016

At the conclusion of these meetings, this report says, neither the US or British ambassadors acknowledged the “grave Biblical implications” of what their nations were doing in celebrating this mysterious planet by memorializing the ancient god Moloch—with their saying, instead, that the fears of Russia’s church war “antiquated” and having “no relevance” to today’s “modern times”.

Both of these Western ambassadors, also, this report continues, stated that the replica Arch of the Temple of Bel’s to be placed around the world starting next week were initiated by the Institute for Digital Archaeology and supported by Harvard University and UNESCO as part of our World’s Heritage celebrations.

Russian church officials countered these Western assertions about this “abomination” being erected to honor this barbaric ancient god, this report further notes, by pointing out the “innocent blood spilt” to honor Moloch throughout history—including last year when Obama regime supported Islamic terrorists beheaded over 400 women and children beneath it and whose bodies were found in a mass grave after Federation forces helped liberate the Syrian city of Palmyra where it is located.

Also pointed out to these Western officials by Russian church leaders, this report says, is that the 19 April date to erect the first of these “abominations” in New York and London “confirms in essence” the “ritual sacrificial” significance of this event as it falls on the same day of the 19 April 1993 ending of the Waco Siege and the 19 April 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing—that combined killed 248 innocent people, many of whom were defenseless children.

To any specific “wrath of God” event to follow the West’s honoring of this mysterious new planet by memorializing the ancient god Moloch next week this report doesn’t mention—other than to state that the last time human beings ignored God’s warning about celebrating this “god” (whom God said was his primary enemy) he destroyed their whole nation—which Israel still hasn’t fully recovered from thousands of years later, but they were warned about previously too.

Source

Russia Warned Of “Wrath Of God” Event As West Prepares To Honor New Planet With Satanic Ritual, 5.0 out of 5 based on 2 ratings

http://www.eutimes.net/2016/04/russia-warned-of-wrath-of-god-event-as-west-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 06:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: BOMBSHELL EXPOSÉ: "AZUSA NOW" PANTHEIST DANCE EARTH WORSHIP DANCE EARTH WORSHIP BY PAGAN BROKEN WALLS MUSIC CONFUTED Répondre en citant

BOMBSHELL EXPOSÉ: "AZUSA NOW" PANTHEIST DANCE EARTH WORSHIP DANCE EARTH WORSHIP BY PAGAN BROKEN WALLS MUSIC CONFUTED

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5KMEG6MNDY

Heretic Lou Engle digs deep into his apostate Roman Masonic head bobbing acting to promote a native American Gnostic earth worship dance by Jonathan Maracle and Broken Walls. In this video Edifying Others confutes the self idolatrous ways of those trying to corrupt Christianity into the Masonic agenda of unifying all religions with Christianity. The bright side to all of this is that those that are approved by God will stand out even more in the midst of these "shifting" heretics. That are sliding themselves into hell for their Masonic-Jesuit slave masters at Rome.

The offense of this apostasy and transgression by these ignorant and deceived Christians, following the spirit of Antichrist with their counterfeit Christ globalist movement, is why we are told in Romans 16:17-18 to mark them.
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions AND OFFENCES CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Avr - 16:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: DAESH DETRUIT L'UN DES PLUS IMPORTANTS MONUMENTS HISTORIQUES D'IRAK, VIEUX DE PLUS DE 2 000 ANS / Islamic State Destroys 2,000-Year-Old ‘Gate of God’ in Mosul Répondre en citant

DAESH DETRUIT L'UN DES PLUS IMPORTANTS MONUMENTS HISTORIQUES D'IRAK, VIEUX DE PLUS DE 2 000 ANS

???

ENGLISH :
Islamic State Destroys 2,000-Year-Old ‘Gate of God’ in Mosul

http://endtimeheadlines.org/2016/04/islamic-state-destroys-2000-year-old-gate-of-god-in-mosul/

Publié par wikistrike.com sur 14 Avril 2016, 08:53am

Catégories : #archéologie - Histoire - Préhistoire - Patrimoine, #Religion - pensées

Les terroristes de Daesh continuent de cibler les lieux de cultes et les sites antiques. Cette fois, ses combattants ont détruit la «Porte Mashki», près de la ville de Mossoul,
 en Irak, qui gardait l’antique ville assyrienne de Ninive.

L’institut britannique pour l’études de l’Irak a confirmé la destruction de l’un des sites historiques les plus importants du pays, connu sous le nom de «Porte Mashki».

Les forces de Daesh ont démoli l’édifice, vieux de plus de  2 000 ans. Cet ensemble de portes était érigé à l'entrée de l'antique ville assyrienne de Ninive pour la protéger contre les attaques.
Des témoins kurdes supposent que les terroristes voulaient en vendre des blocs séparés. Le département irakien de l'archéologie n'a pas nié, pour l’heure, cette information.

© Wikipédia

La Porte Mashki a été redécouverte en 1968. C’est l’un des plus grands verstiges de la province de Ninive. La ville était même mentionnée dans la Bible,
comme une cité du VIIe siècle avant Jésus-Christ et l’une des plus grandes villes du monde.

«Les combattants de Daesh voient ces tombes qu’ils détruisent comme un sacrilège et un retour au paganisme», a déclaré le chef des
antiquités syriennes Maamoun Abdulkarim à ARA News.

Les terroristes de Daesh démolissent souvent des objets de valeur historique. L’année dernière, ils ont explosé la Bibliothèque centrale de Mossoul, et fait
sauter le temple de Baalshamin ainsi que le temple de Baal, deux édifices situés dans l’antique ville syrienne de Palmyre. 

Source

http://www.wikistrike.com/2016/04/daesh-detruit-l-un-des-plus-importants-mo…
http://marialeroux1.clicforum.fr/images/wysiwyg.html?5#

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Avr - 05:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: RED ALERT INFO 911 Répondre en citant

RED ALERT INFO 911

Confirm the war against God's peoples (seed). Satanic ritual.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK-xAURYkJM

http://www.show-notes.info/thisisit4321/gallery3/index.php/SPECIAL-PROJECTS/Welcome-to-the-World-of-Good-and-Evil/ARCH-of-TITUS

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Avr - 05:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: BERNIE SANDERS w/ "VAMPIRE WEEKEND" RALLY AT THE ARCH OF TRIUMPH / FULL EVENT: BERNIE SANDERS WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK NEW YORK RALLY w/ VAMPIRE WEEKEND (4-13-16) Répondre en citant

BERNIE SANDERS w/ "VAMPIRE WEEKEND" RALLY AT THE ARCH OF TRIUMPH

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALCtrbr7eR4&ebc=ANyPxKqT1rOpIJZb5j9_x1T…

...In a routine briefing with reporters in the Vatican press office on Thursday, the spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, was asked if the pope would meet with academics and politicians, including Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, who are participating in a Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences conference on Friday...

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/14/bernie-sanders-itinerary-in-rome-will-not-include-pope-francis-visit/?_r=0

FULL EVENT: BERNIE SANDERS WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK NEW YORK RALLY w/ VAMPIRE WEEKEND (4-13-16)

Bernie Sanders at 1.24hre

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuNrdKP8UcY&feature=youtu.behttp://marialeroux1.clicforum.fr/images/wysiwyg.html?5#

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 02:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: DES TEMPLES DU DIEU BAAL SERONT ERIGES DANS PLUS DE 1000 VILLES PARTOUT DANS LE MONDE Répondre en citant

DES TEMPLES DU DIEU BAAL SERONT ERIGES DANS PLUS DE 1000 VILLES PARTOUT DANS LE MONDE 

Lundi 28 mars 2016

12:13

Le titre semble hallucinant, mais tout ceci est pourtant vrai. Nous mêmes avons eu du mal à comprendre de quoi il s’agissait tellement cela semble surréaliste.

Le New-York Times a rapporté (cf. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/opinion/sunday/life-among-the-ruins.html?_r=3 ) qu’au mois d’avril un temple de Baal (aussi appelé Temple de Bel – cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Bel ) serait érigé à Times Square, à l’endroit même où David Wilkerson avait prêché en 2009 sur le fait de détruire les autels de Baal (cf. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8SVvYq7ygM ).

« Le mois prochain, le Temple de Baal viendra à Time Square. Une reproduction de l’arche qui formait l’entrée du temple de Baal sera installée à New-York et à Londres (cf. http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2015/12/28/Palmyra-Syria-arch-threatened-by-Islamic-State-to-be-recreated-in-London-NYC/8221451305365/ ), comme dédicace aux vestiges, vieux de 2000 ans, qui ont été détruits par Daech en Syrie, dans la ville de Palmyre. »

La ville de Palmyre abritait les vestiges de l’un des plus importants temples de Baal. Le culte de Baal était caractérisé par le sacrifice d’enfants et les orgies sexuelles. Pendant que les enfants étaient brûlés vifs sur l’autel de Baal, les hommes et les femmes se mélangeaient dans des orgies sexuelles. Tout ceci avait pour objectif d’apporter la prospérité économique et la fertilité, en un mot le bonheur.

La plupart de nos contemporains athées ne prêteront aucune attention à cela, n’y voyant qu’un hommage à la culture. Nous sommes cependant interpellés par les corrélations existant entre la culture des cultes à Baal et la culture de nos sociétés occidentales.

On estime à 50 millions le nombre de bébés sacrifiés chaque année dans le monde sur l’autel d’une certaine conception de la liberté (cf. http://www.planetoscope.com/natalite/1498-avortements-pratiques-ivg-dans-le-monde.html ). Le temps que vous lisiez cette phrase, 6 avortements ont eu lieu dans le monde. Jamais dans toute l’Histoire, les Hommes n’ont autant sacrifié leurs fils et leurs filles.

Saviez-vous qu’un tiers de tout le trafic sur Internet, soit une connexion sur trois, est le fait de la pornographie ? Jamais les gens ne furent autant exposés et participants aux orgies sexuelles via l’accès à la pornographie. En France, la nouvelle ministre de la culture est favorable à ce que le porno « esthétique » dans les films ne soit plus interdit aux moins de 18 ans (cf. https://www.infochretienne.com/films-et-sexualite-le-porno-esthetique-bientot-accessible-aux-mineurs-dans-les-salles/ ). En Australie, le programme « Safe School » présente déjà dans les écoles la pornographie comme « nécessaire » à l’éducation des enfants (cf. https://www.infochretienne.com/safe-school-banaliser-lhomosexualite-pornographie-ecoles-australiennes/ ).

De nombreux vestiges ont été détruits par Daech mais c’est un temple de Baal qui a été retenu pour illustrer notre hommage aux civilisations du passé. Un hasard ?

Le culte de Baal ou Bel, également connu sous le nom de Marduk (cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_%28mythology%29 ) puise ses racines dans un personnage mentionné dans la Bible, Nimrod (Gn 10:8). Nimrod fut celui qui « commença à être puissant sur la terre », il est considéré comme le père fondateur de la tour de Babel et de la cité de Babylone (cf. http://www.redmoonrising.com/Giza/Asshur9.htm ), l’instigateur du « Nouvel Ordre Mondial » de l’après déluge. Les franc-maçons le considèrent comme le premier d’entre eux. Beaucoup considèrent aujourd’hui que l’antichrist dans un contexte de mondialisation et de nouvel ordre mondial aura obligatoirement quelque chose à voir avec ce personnage, dont le nom signifie « celui qui se rebelle », et avec le culte de Baal.

Ce projet à l’initiative de l’Institute of Digital Archeology, de Harvard University, d’Oxford University et du Museum of the Future de Dubai et qui prendra place dans le cadre de la « Semaine pour l’héritage mondial » de l’UNESCO, va bien au-delà de dresser des temples de Baal à New-York et à Londres.

L’Institut pour l’Archéologie Digitale prévoit de réaliser 1000 exemplaires de cette arche de 15 mètres de haut, porte d’entrée du temple de Baal, afin de les installer partout dans le monde (cf. http://nypost.com/2015/12/29/3-d-printing-to-bring-syrian-arch-destroyed-by-isis-back-to-life/ ). Ce développement mondial et tellement rapide des temples de Baal, ne peut pas nous laisser indifférent en tant que chrétien.

« Ils m’ont abandonné, ils ont profané ce lieu, ils y ont offert de l’encens à d’autres dieux, que ne connaissaient ni eux, ni leurs pères, ni les rois de Juda, et ils ont rempli ce lieu de sang innocent. Ils ont bâti des hauts lieux à Baal, pour brûler leurs enfants au feu en holocaustes à Baal : Ce que je n’avais ni ordonné ni prescrit, ce qui ne m’était point venu à la pensée. C’est pourquoi voici, les jours viennent, dit l’Eternel, où ce lieu ne sera plus appelé Topheth et vallée de Ben-Hinnom, mais où on l’appellera vallée du carnage. » (Jérémie 19:4-6)

Guillaume Anjou

Fondateur et Directeur d’Info Chrétienne

Photo de couverture : Implantation du temple de Baal à Trafalgar Square (Institute for Digital Archaeology)

Photo Temple de Baal à Palmyre : Bernard Gagnon

Source: Info Chrétienne : https://www.infochretienne.com/deux-temples-a-baal-seront-installes-dans-quelques-jours-a-new-york-et-a-londres/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 03:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: 2015 CAIRO CONFERENCE-CULTURAL PROPERTY UNDER THREAT Répondre en citant

2015 CAIRO CONFERENCE-CULTURAL PROPERTY UNDER THREAT

This entry was posted on May 13, 2015 by TAPSTRI Media

Egypt has organized an international conference to bring in experts from around the world to deal with the destruction and looting of antiquities and culture. The conference is being cosponsored by the Antiquities Coalition and the Middle East Institute and includes organizations from around the world. TAPSTRI is there along with many other organizations and representatives from around the region.

Since the destabilization of Iraq and Syria and regimes in North Africa, cultural monuments and items of antiquity have been looted or destroyed. There is also current evidence that antiquities are being funneled from the DAESH occupied regions to black market.

The 2015 Cairo Conference is called “Cultural Property Under Threat-The Cultural, Economic and Security Impact of Antiquities Theft in the Middle East” and seeks to develop solutions to account for and stop the looting and smuggling of antiquities.

TAPSTRI is fully committed to helping these organizations in the fight to save our collective cultural history.

http://thetacticsofterror.org/2015-cairo-conference-cultural-property-under…

The e-paper from the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Work

Pdf document : https://www.iiconservation.org/system/files/publications/journal/2016/b2016…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 04:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: TOMBOUCTOU : POUR LA PREMIERE FOIS DEPUIS 900 ANS, UNE CEREMONIE RESACRALISE DES MAUSOLEES ENDOMMAGES PAR DES GROUPES ARMES / Timbuktu: 900-year-old ceremony re-consecrates mausoleums destroyed by armed groups Répondre en citant

TOMBOUCTOU : POUR LA PREMIERE FOIS DEPUIS 900 ANS, UNE CEREMONIE RESACRALISE DES MAUSOLEES ENDOMMAGES PAR DES GROUPES ARMES

ENGLISH :
Timbuktu: 900-year-old ceremony re-consecrates mausoleums destroyed by armed groups
...the sacrifice of animals and reading of Quranic verses to invoke the divine mercy to provide peace, cohesion and tranquillity, and concluded with a Fatiha (prayers), rites representing the rejection of intolerance, violent extremism and religious fundamentalism...

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=53167

Rituel païen

4 février 2016 – Une cérémonie de sacralisation des mausolées de Tombouctou, au Mali, organisée pour la première fois depuis le XIème siècle, a eu lieu jeudi à l'initiative des communautés locales, dernière étape de la renaissance culturelle de Tombouctou après les destructions des mausolées par les groupes islamistes armés qui occupaient la ville en 2012.

« Ces mausolées sont de nouveau debout. Ils sont la preuve irréfutable que l'unité est possible, que la paix est plus forte; que nous y sommes arrivés et que nous pouvons le refaire », a déclaré la Directrice générale de l'Organisation des Nations Unies pour l'éducation, les sciences et la culture (UNESCO), Irina Bokova, dans un message adressé aux populations.

La cérémonie, organisée à la mosquée de Djingareyber, a débuté par un sacrifice d'animaux et la lecture de versets coraniques. Elle est destinée à invoquer la miséricorde divine pour asseoir la paix, la cohésion et la tranquillité. Elle s'est achevée par une Fatiha (sourate d'ouverture du Coran) prononcée par l'imam de la mosquée de Djingareyber. Ces rites religieux sont aussi l'expression du refus de l'intolérance, de l'extrémisme violent et du fondamentalisme religieux, qui ont contribué à détruire ces éléments du patrimoine mondial en 2012.

Lieux de pèlerinage au Mali et dans les pays limitrophes d'Afrique occidentale, les mausolées de Tombouctou étaient des composantes essentielles du système religieux dans la mesure où, selon la croyance populaire, ils étaient le rempart qui protégeait la ville de tous les dangers. Parmi ces mausolées, dont 16 sont inscrits sur la Liste du patrimoine mondial, 14 ont été saccagés en 2012. Leur destruction a constitué une tragédie pour les communautés locales. L'importance de ces monuments a conduit le gouvernement malien à solliciter dès mai 2013 l'appui de partenaires extérieurs, notamment de l'UNESCO, en vue de leur reconstruction ainsi que la sauvegarde des manuscrits anciens. Lancée en mars 2014, la réhabilitation des 14 mausolées détruits par des groupes armés en 2012 a pris fin en juillet 2015.

http://www.un.org/apps/newsFr/storyF.asp?NewsID=36570

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 04:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: SYRIE : L'UNESCO SALUE LA LIBERATION DE PALMYRE / UNESCO chief welcomes the liberation of Syria's Palmyra world heritage site Répondre en citant

SYRIE : L'UNESCO SALUE LA LIBERATION DE PALMYRE

ENGLISH :
UNESCO chief welcomes the liberation of Syria's Palmyra world heritage site
http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=53542

Le site archéologique de Palmyre, en Syrie. Photo UNESCO/F. Bandarin

25 mars 2016 – La Directrice générale de l'Organisation des Nations Unies pour l'éducation, la science et la culture (UNESCO), Irina Bokova, a salué la libération du site archéologique de Palmyre, en Syrie.

Selon Mme Bokova, cette ville « martyre » inscrite au Patrimoine mondial de l'UNESCO « porte à la fois la mémoire du peuple syrien, et les valeurs de diversité culturelle, de tolérance et d'ouverture qui ont fait de cette région le berceau de la civilisation ».

Selon la presse, l'armée syrienne - appuyée par l'aviation russe - est entrée jeudi dans Palmyre, contrôlée par le groupe État islamique d'Iraq et du Levant (EIIL/Daech) depuis mai 2015.

« Depuis un an le saccage de Palmyre est le symbole du nettoyage culturel qui sévit au Moyen-Orient. Le dynamitage et le dépeçage de ses trésors, dans le but de briser tout un peuple, ont suscité une indignation unanime et renforcé la mobilisation sans précédent en faveur des valeurs qui unissent toute l'humanité. La destruction des temples de Baal Shamin et de Bel, des tours funéraires et de l'arc de Triomphe sont des pertes immenses pour le peuple syrien et pour le monde », a ajouté la Directrice générale dans un communiqué de presse.

Selon elle, l'UNESCO se tient prête à se rendre rapidement sur place aux côtés des responsables des antiquités syriennes, dès que les conditions de sécurité le permettront, pour une mission d'évaluation des dommages et de protection du patrimoine inestimable de la ville de Palmyre.

« La destruction délibérée du patrimoine est un crime de guerre, et l'UNESCO mettra tout en œuvre pour documenter ces dommages afin que ces crimes ne restent pas impunis. Je rappelle à l'ensemble des forces en présence la nécessité absolue de préserver ce patrimoine emblématique comme condition essentielle de la paix et de l'avenir de la région », a-t-elle conclu.

http://www.un.org/apps/newsFr/storyF.asp?NewsID=36903

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Avr - 05:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: BORIS JOHNSON UNVEILS SYRIA'S PALMYRA ARCH, LONDON (4-19-16) / PASTOR D AT TRIUMPHAL ARCH OF PALMYRA - BAAL - BLOOD SACRIFICE - PASSOVER - OBAMA VISIT Répondre en citant

BORIS JOHNSON UNVEILS SYRIA'S PALMYRA ARCH, LONDON (4-19-16)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6d7pFBEdPk&feature=youtu.be

PASTOR D AT TRIUMPHAL ARCH OF PALMYRA - BAAL - BLOOD SACRIFICE - PASSOVER - OBAMA VISIT

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6nj9RnjgU&feature=youtu.be

20 "For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.
21 Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?
22 For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord God.
23 How canst thou say, I am not polluted, I have not gone after Baalim? see thy way in the valley, know what thou hast done: thou art a swift dromedary traversing her ways;..."
Jeremiah 2:20-23

20 "Tu as dès longtemps brisé ton joug, Rompu tes liens, Et tu as dit: Je ne veux plus être dans la servitude! Mais sur toute colline élevée Et sous tout arbre vert Tu t'es courbée comme une prostituée.
21 Je t'avais plantée comme une vigne excellente Et du meilleur plant; Comment as-tu changé, Dégénéré en une vigne étrangère?
22 Quand tu te laverais avec du nitre, Quand tu emploierais beaucoup de potasse, Ton iniquité resterait marquée devant moi, Dit le Seigneur, l'Éternel.
23 Comment dirais-tu: Je ne me suis point souillée, Je ne suis point allée après les Baals? Regarde tes pas dans la vallée, Reconnais ce que tu as fait, Dromadaire à la course légère et vagabonde!"
Jérémie 2:20-23

22 "Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the Lord our God.
23 Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the Lord our God is the salvation of Israel.
24 For shame hath devoured the labour of our fathers from our youth; their flocks and their herds, their sons and their daughters.
25 We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the Lord our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God."
Jeremiah 3:22-25

22 "Revenez, enfants rebelles, Je pardonnerai vos infidélités. -Nous voici, nous allons à toi, Car tu es l'Éternel, notre Dieu.
23 Oui, le bruit qui vient des collines et des montagnes n'est que mensonge; Oui, c'est en l'Éternel, notre Dieu, qu'est le salut d'Israël.
24 Les idoles ont dévoré le produit du travail de nos pères, Dès notre jeunesse, Leurs brebis et leurs boeufs, leurs fils et leurs filles.
25 Nous avons notre honte pour couche, Et notre ignominie pour couverture; Car nous avons péché contre l'Éternel, notre Dieu, Nous et nos pères, dès notre jeunesse jusqu'à ce jour, Et nous n'avons pas écouté la voix de l'Éternel, notre Dieu. -"
Jérémie 3:22-25

11 "At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,
12 Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them."
Jeremiah 4:11-12

11 "En ce temps-là, il sera dit à ce peuple et à Jérusalem: Un vent brûlant souffle des lieux élevés du désert Sur le chemin de la fille de mon peuple, Non pour vanner ni pour nettoyer le grain.
12 C'est un vent impétueux qui vient de là jusqu'à moi. Maintenant, je prononcerai leur sentence."
Jérémie 4:11-12

12 "They have belied the Lord, and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:
13 And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.
14 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.
15 Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the Lord: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.
16 Their quiver is as an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men.
17 And they shall eat up thine harvest, and thy bread, which thy sons and thy daughters should eat: they shall eat up thy flocks and thine herds: they shall eat up thy vines and thy fig trees: they shall impoverish thy fenced cities, wherein thou trustedst, with the sword."
Jeremiah 5:12-17

12 "Ils renient l'Éternel, ils disent: Il n'existe pas! Et le malheur ne viendra pas sur nous, Nous ne verrons ni l'épée ni la famine.
13 Les prophètes ne sont que du vent, Et personne ne parle en eux. Qu'il leur soit fait ainsi!
14 C'est pourquoi ainsi parle l'Éternel, le Dieu des armées: Parce que vous avez dit cela, Voici, je veux que ma parole dans ta bouche soit du feu, Et ce peuple du bois, et que ce feu les consume.
15 Voici, je fais venir de loin une nation contre vous, maison d'Israël, Dit l'Éternel; C'est une nation forte, c'est une nation ancienne, Une nation dont tu ne connais pas la langue, Et dont tu ne comprendras point les paroles.
16 Son carquois est comme un sépulcre ouvert; Ils sont tous des héros.
17 Elle dévorera ta moisson et ton pain, Elle dévorera tes fils et tes filles, Elle dévorera tes brebis et tes boeufs, Elle dévorera ta vigne et ton figuier; Elle détruira par l'épée tes villes fortes dans lesquelles tu te confies."
Jérémie 5:12-17

1 "At that time, saith the Lord, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:
And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.
And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the Lord of hosts."
Jeremiah 8:1-3

1 "En ce temps-là, dit l'Éternel, on tirera de leurs sépulcres les os des rois de Juda, les os de ses chefs, les os des sacrificateurs, les os des prophètes, et les os des habitants de Jérusalem.
On les étendra devant le soleil, devant la lune, et devant toute l'armée des cieux, qu'ils ont aimés, qu'ils ont servis, qu'ils ont suivis, qu'ils ont recherchés, et devant lesquels ils se sont prosternés; on ne les recueillera point, on ne les enterrera point, et ils seront comme du fumier sur la terre.
La mort sera préférable à la vie pour tous ceux qui resteront de cette race méchante, dans tous les lieux où je les aurai chassés, dit l'Éternel des armées."
Jérémie 8:1-3

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Avr - 02:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: ADDITION TO ARCH OF BAAL & JAGUAR COMMERCIAL / LEXUS 2016 Répondre en citant

ADDITION TO ARCH OF BAAL & JAGUAR COMMERCIAL

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwqa5_WDVGU

LEXUS 2016

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iq3oTgcXFQ&list=PLb72M03_6UOIw1GXJkXq0…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Avr - 03:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: UN FILM SORTI AU TEXAS DENONCE LE PROJET DE GOUVERNEMENT MONDIAL / Texas Filmmakers to Premiere Documentary About Global Government Répondre en citant

UN FILM SORTI AU TEXAS DENONCE LE PROJET DE GOUVERNEMENT MONDIAL

ENGLISH : Texas Filmmakers to Premiere Documentary About Global Government

http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/movies/item/22972-texas-filmmakers-to…

19 avril 2016 13 h 47 min·

Film Texas gouvernement mondial

Apocalypse, l’aube du Gouvernement mondial, titre du film.

Un nouveau film documentaire, intitulé Apocalypse : l’aube du Gouvernement mondial, est sur les écrans le 15 avril à Houston, au Texas. Avec, comme narrateur, Charlie Daniels, star de la musique Country qui d’entrée de jeu annonce la couleur : « Il y a quelque chose qui ne va pas et nous le savons tous. Je suis Charlie Daniels, et je suis ici pour vous le dire. » Il s’agit de dénoncer la longue descente, sur des décennies, de l’Amérique vers le satanisme, la tyrannie et le Gouvernement mondial. Les réalisateurs texans du film, Chuck et Anita Untersee, ont fait carrière en Californie avant de prendre leur retraite il y a dix ans, marqués par le drame du 11 septembre et ce qui s’en est suivi, notamment le Patriot Act (qui permet aux services de sécurité de détenir sans limite ni inculpation toute personne soupçonnée de projet terroriste, et de surveiller les particuliers et entreprises sans autorisation et sans les en avertir). Ils ne comprenaient plus la politique US, comme bien des Américains.

Au Texas, sortie d’un film sur la progression du mondialisme

Les Untersee ont alors entrepris de longues recherches qui les ont finalement amenés à réaliser ce film. Dans ce documentaire, les intervenants ont des parcours et carrières éclectiques (médecin, sheriff, écrivain…) et sont pour plusieurs d’entre eux très connus au Texas, chacun apportant sa propre expertise. Debra Medina, par exemple, brillante analyste politique, apporte sa crédibilité, tout comme les élus de l’Oklahoma Dan Fisher et Charles Key, ou encore G.E. Griffin, auteur de The Creature from Jekyll Island (livre de référence sur la Réserve fédérale).

Le projet de gouvernement mondial présenté sur les écrans

Sur quoi insiste, globalement, le film ? Sur le rôle joué par l’Eglise américaine dans l’établissement de la nation, avec le Black Robe Regiment, ces pasteurs d’influence qui comprirent que pour gagner la guerre de l’indépendance, il fallait s’en remettre à Dieu. Le film dénonce tour à tour les rôles tenus par l’ONU, les banques mondiales, le Bilderberg, les Rockefeller et les Rothschild, le Conseil des Relations extérieures (CFR), la Réserve fédérale, un média mainstream manipulé, le complexe militaro-industriel, l’omniprésence fédérale, l’immigration illégale, la corruption militaire et gouvernementale, etc. Sans oublier l’abdication de l’Eglise. Tout cela fait peut-être beaucoup pour un seul film, et c’est peut-être son défaut principal : une personne non sensibilisée à ces thèmes risquerait de décrocher. De même que le rapprochement fait avec le thème biblique de l’Apocalypse n’était-il peut-être pas nécessaire, d’autant que l’Apocalypse fait l’objet d’interprétations diverses.

Cela étant dit, il s’agit selon The New American d’un film sérieux et utile, pour comprendre bien des aspects non négligeables de la politique en Amérique. Présentant la chute de l’Amérique comme un fait quasi certain, il participe par son existence à une prise de conscience nécessaire et salutaire.

Film Texas gouvernement mondial

http://reinformation.tv/film-texas-gouvernement-mondial-54086-2/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Avr - 02:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: ON LANCE LA FÊTE DE L'HUMANITE ! Répondre en citant

ON LANCE LA FÊTE DE L'HUMANITE !

Prenez le temps de bien analyser cette image. Vers un paganisme écologique et socialiste assurés dont nous connaissons l'issue finale qui tôt ou tard sera mis de l'avant avec tous ces temples de Baal qui prennent place dans le monde entier.  Mis en ligne par un député de l'Union Européenne.

Tout en menant la bataille pour que l’Humanité puisse passer l’actuel cap financier extrêmement critique, nous lançons la préparation de la prochaine Fête de l’Humanité.

Nous y avons rendez-vous les 9, 10 et 11 septembre prochain, au parc départemental Georges Valbon à La Courneuve.

Comme le suggère le visuel de l’affiche et du bon de soutien, la Fête est un espace de liberté pour « refaire le monde », dans la joie, l’échange de paroles, d’idées, de réflexions.

Cette création est faite de pièces détachées, bigarrées, bucoliques, électriques, politiques, gastronomiques, qui, assemblées, forment un ensemble haut en couleur et nous invitent à nous parler, à chanter, à danser, à cogiter, à s’allonger sur l’herbe, à s’asseoir sous un stand, à tendre le poing vers le ciel.

Cette affiche appelle à faire flotter durant trois jours et trois nuits sur le parc de La Courneuve, un air de Front Populaire de notre temps, dans un foisonnement festif, revendicatif, politique, culturel et citoyen. Bref, l’affiche veut bien faire comprendre à toutes celles et ceux qui veulent peindre notre horizon en gris, voire en noir dans la camisole du capitalisme, que nous sommes bien décidés à agir pour que l’avenir soit tout en couleur, en mouvement, en partage.

C’est ce que réclament avec insistance celles et ceux qui passent, depuis des jours, la « nuit debout », mêlant derrière le refus de la loi dite travail, le rejet de l’insécurité et de la précarité de vie pour l’immense majorité pendant que les profits et les paradis fiscaux de la minorité seraient sécurisés éternellement. C’est l’appel à un nouveau monde où chaque être humain serait respecté, sa parole, ses propositions non seulement prises en compte mais consubstantielles d’une nouvelle démocratie, condition de la République sociale et écologique qui va vibrer à la Fête. Elle va plonger profond ses racines dans ce bouillonnement social, politique, culturel à l’œuvre. Toutes les actrices et acteurs de ces mouvements sont invités, dès maintenant, s’ils le souhaitent, à la co-construire avec nous tout comme les associations, les syndicats, les militants et organisations de l’économie sociale et solidaire, les forces progressistes et écologistes, les créateurs, les militants de la culture pour tous, les organisations et journaux progressistes de toute la planète.

Lire la suite

Les pass pour les 3 jours, les places de camping et les places de parking sont déjà en vente sur le site de la Fête de l'Humanité.

e-mail, 22-04-2016

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Avr - 03:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: WOW! UFO WATCHES & THEN ENTERS EPIC LIGHTING STORM ! 4/22/16 Répondre en citant

WOW! UFO WATCHES & THEN ENTERS EPIC LIGHTING STORM ! 4/22/16

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQXFZYkQvx8

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Avr - 02:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: MONTEE INQUETANTE DU SATANISME LES FORCES DE TENEBRES SE DECHAÎNE COMME JAMAIS (2016) Répondre en citant

MONTEE INQUETANTE DU SATANISME LES FORCES DE TENEBRES SE DECHAÎNE COMME JAMAIS (2016)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnHPJnUe524

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Avr - 04:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: MAJOR UNIVERSITIES NOW OFFERING DEGREES IN PEDOPHILIA BLACK MAGIC Répondre en citant

MAJOR UNIVERSITIES NOW OFFERING DEGREES IN PEDOPHILIA BLACK MAGIC

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF1Fo9I4Da0

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Avr - 02:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: THE DEVIL COMES TO OKLAHOMA Répondre en citant

THE DEVIL COMES TO OKLAHOMA

Satanists rally around convicted sex offender for Black Mass this summer

Published: 23 hours ago

Members of the Satanic temple

A Satanic Black Mass is scheduled for the Oklahoma City Civic Center this August, featuring a play called “The Consumption of Mary” – raising concerns among Catholics and Protestants who are petitioning Gov. Mary Fallin, Mayor Mick Cornett and the civic center to cancel the event.

More than 100,000 people have signed a petition to stop the event, organized by Rev. Adam Daniels of the Church of Ahriman, a congregation of self-described Satan worshippers.

Church of Ahriman founder, the Rev. Adam Daniels

“The Consumption of the Mary by Jai Kali Maa” will be staged at the Oklahoma City Civic Center and will reportedly be led by convicted sex offender Adam Daniels, the Gospel Herald reports.

Two rituals are planned for the event – one that will show the evolution of Satanism to Ahrimanism

According to the Civic Center website, the event will have two rituals that – one that will show the evolution from Satanism to Ahrimanism and the other “The Consumption of Mary,” meaning the mother of Jesus.

On Christmas Eve last year, Daniels poured costume blood over a statue of Mary in front of the Saint Joseph Cathedral in Oklahoma City with a permit from city hall.

Oklahoma City officials refused to cancel the first Satanic Black Mass in 2014.

Conservative Roman Catholic group Tradition Family Property heads the advancement of the petition to cancel the event, which worked in 2014 when Satanists attempted to hold a black mass at Harvard Square.

When the satanic group held a black mass at the Civic Center in September 2014, Oklahoma Parks and Recreation allowed the activity for fear of a costly lawsuit.

Illustration for ‘The Consumption of Mary’ ritual

According to Catholic Online, an unnamed spokesman for the Civic Center explained why the event will not be canceled: “In the past, when the city has attempted to interfere with an individual’s free exercise of speech on our property, we have been taken to federal court. We have lost each of those cases at our taxpayers’ expense.”

The Satanic Temple in Oklahoma City, another group of Satan worshippers, last year tried to place its one-ton bronze statue of Satan next to a monument of the Ten Commandments in Oklahoma, but were forced to settle for Detroit. The group sought the placement bearing a stone copy of the Ten Commandments as a protest against religious displays on government property.

The 9-foot-tall bronze Baphomet sculpture depicts a winged half-man, half-goat alongside children standing in adoration, and was unveiled in its alternate spot near the base of the Detroit River.

According to the website of the Satanist Ahrimanis, their creed includes the following beliefs:
  • “I declare myself a Mainyu-Devotee, a supporter of the Devil’s Prophet.”
  • “I renounce the pious and the righteous enslavement, and vow to damage and plunder their spiritual Settlements.”
  • “I want freedom from enslavement and stifling religious law. … I vow this: I shall continue to damage and plunder the righteous spiritual settlements, even at risk of life and limb.”
  • “I work with the Daevas as equals, the wicked, evil, lawless, evil knowing, the most Druj-like of beings, the foulest of beings, the most damaging of beings. I am in collusion with the Daevas and their comrades, I am in collusion with the Dews and their comrades, I am in collusion with them through my evil thoughts, evil words and evil deeds. I am in collusion with them publicly.”

Among the Ahrimani “steps of faith” are these:
  • “Those who are without should be enveloped into your veil as cast by the nature of the Serpent.”
  • “As in Hell, we should amass power, strength, and pleasure. Never allow yourself to become drunk with any.”
  • “While we are upon this Earth, never forget that our actions and reputation speaks louder than any words. Ask, what can be destroyed to create something better.”

“This (is a) once-in-a-lifetime shot for anyone interested in the darker side of reality or an educational chance to experience the taboo Tantric practices of India,” says a press release from the Church of Ahriman about the gathering in Oklahoma City this summer.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/the-devil-comes-to-oklahoma/?cat_orig=faith

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr - 05:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: X-FILES TO THE WORLD - 9,500+ CASES IN ARCHIVE SITE OF GOV. Répondre en citant

X-FILES TO THE WORLD - 9,500+ CASES IN ARCHIVE SITE OF GOV.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jivz-hCMyTI&list=PLry_Agdb14seSUAV11ZFy…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jivz-hCMyTI&list=PLry_Agdb14seSUAV11ZFy…

Links:
1) Canadian Government UFO & Alien Archive -
http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/da...
2) http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009/canad...
3) Thumbnail image - Plasma UFO's - Wikimedia commons images
https://www.google.gr/search?q=canadi...
4) Music - Youtube Audio Library
"Ambient Ambulance"
https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr - 05:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: HOW "SATAN'S ARMY" IS RISING NOW! (2016) Répondre en citant

HOW "SATAN'S ARMY" IS RISING NOW! (2016)

VIDEO :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yddGr7XoONc

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 06:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: EXCLUSIVE: AUSTRALIA'S SECRET UFO FILES RELEASED TODAY Répondre en citant

EXCLUSIVE: AUSTRALIA'S SECRET UFO FILES RELEASED TODAY

http://www.disclose.tv/news/exclusive_australias_secret_ufo_files_released_…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 05:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: THE NUKES ARE COMING!!! MUST WATCH Répondre en citant

THE NUKES ARE COMING!!! MUST WATCH

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIoa6Mr12c

UPDATE

OhMG...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!LOLOL

BACKGROUND MUSIC : NIMROD from "Enigma Variations"

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CB83qV_ZXQ

UPDATE

THE END IS COMING!!!!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOAMYQl4egg

UPDATE

OBAMA RED ALET ..OBAMA AND THE QUEEN TELEGRAPH NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nWimfrw1Tk

OBAMA GIVES THE " 2 FINGER SALUTE" TO ALL AMERICANS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT654xgpJCY

OBAMA MOCKS US AGAIN!!!WOW

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBk1xeI20Q

UPDATE

NOW CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU SAYS "BOOM!"

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCS_kI6kN38

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Mai - 11:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: UN CONCERT SYMBOLE DANS LA CITE MARTYRE DE PALMYRE Répondre en citant

UN CONCERT SYMBOLE DANS LA CITE MARTYRE DE PALMYRE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBLaFld3Ryw

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mai - 01:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: GERMANY : LEIPZIG IS OVERRUN BY VAMPIRES, GOTHS AND TIME TRAVELLERS Répondre en citant

GERMANY : LEIPZIG IS OVERRUN BY VAMPIRES, GOTHS AND TIME TRAVELLERS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAD3fSE-xDg

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Mai - 04:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: TIRUMALA TEMPLE HISTORY Répondre en citant

TIRUMALA TEMPLE HISTORY

A mystery

One of the richest temples in the country could not be unlocked one day. Read on to know why (with content inputs from Times Of India)

http://www.speakingtree.in/slideshow/why-did-the-tirumala-lock-refuse-to-op…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Mai - 03:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: ON DAY OF VESAK, UN CHIEF SAYS BUDDHISM CAN HELP ENLIGHTEN WORLD ABOUT PRESSING ISSUES Répondre en citant

ON DAY OF VESAK, UN CHIEF SAYS BUDDHISM CAN HELP ENLIGHTEN WORLD ABOUT PRESSING ISSUES

Outside a Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka. Photo: IRIN

20 May 2016 – Observing the Day of Vesak, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon highlighted how the teachings of Buddhism can help the international community tackle pressing challenges, including mass population movements, violent conflicts, atrocious human rights abuses and hateful rhetoric aimed at dividing communities.

“The fundamental equality of all people, the imperative to seek justice, and the interdependence of life and the environment are more than abstract concepts for scholars to debate; they are living guidelines for Buddhists and others navigating the path to a better future,” he said.

“Vesak,” the Day of the Full Moon in the month of May, is the most sacred day to millions of Buddhists around the world. It was on the Day of Vesak two and a half millennia ago, in the year 623 B.C., that the Buddha was born. It was also on the Day of Vesak that the Buddha attained enlightenment, and it was on the Day of Vesak that the Buddha in his eightieth year passed away.

The General Assembly, by its resolution 54/115 of 1999, recognized the the International Day to acknowledge the contribution that Buddhism, one of the oldest religions in the world, has made for over two and a half millennia and continues to make to the spirituality of humanity.

Citing the story of Srimala, a woman who pledged to help all those suffering from injustice, illness, poverty or disaster, Mr. Ban said that this spirit of solidarity can animate global efforts to realize the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, carry out the Paris Agreement on climate change, and promote human rights while advancing human dignity worldwide.

The actions of Srimala also illustrate the primary role that women can play in advocating for peace, justice and human rights. Gender equality and the empowerment of women remain urgent priorities that will drive progress across the international agenda.

In just a few days, the UN will convene the first-ever World Humanitarian Summit, where leaders will join activists and other partners to address the needs of millions of vulnerable people in crisis.

Buddhists and individuals of all faiths who are concerned about the future of humanity can help advance the Summit’s aims to uphold humanitarian law, protect civilians in conflict, and improve the global response to emergencies, Mr. Ban said.

On this Day of Vesak, let us pledge to reach out to bridge differences, foster a sense of belonging, and show compassion on a global scale for the sake of our common future,” he said.

News Tracker: past stories on this issue
Respect for different faiths 'bedrock' and 'prerequisite' of world peace, UN General Assembly told

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=54000

...Vesākha (Pali; Sanskrit: Vaiśākha), also known as Buddha Purnima and Buddha Day, is a holiday observed traditionally by Buddhists on different days in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Tibet, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia and Myanmar and in other places all over the world.[4][5] Sometimes informally called "Buddha's Birthday", it actually commemorates the birth, enlightenment (nirvāna), and death (Parinirvāna) of Gautama Buddha in the Theravada or southern tradition.[6]...

...Traditions vary on what happened. Some say Siddhartha made a great vow to Nirvana and Earth to find the root of suffering, or die trying. In other traditions, while meditating he was harassed and tempted by the god Mara (literally, "Destroyer" in Sanskrit), demon of illusion.[2][3] Other traditions simply state that he entered deeper and deeper states of meditation, confronting the nature of the self....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhi_Day

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> ANGES-DÉCHUS-NÉPHILIM /FALLEN ANGELS - NEPHILIM - - REVIVAL SATANISM AND DARK AGE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 313, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  >
Page 14 sur 18

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation