LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 319, 20, 21, 22  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> ANGES-DÉCHUS-NÉPHILIM /FALLEN ANGELS - NEPHILIM - - REVIVAL SATANISM AND DARK AGE (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Avr - 02:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: NEPAL’S MILITARY SET TO USE TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION TO RELIEVE GLOBAL COLLECTIVE STRESS & STOP WAR Répondre en citant

NEPAL’S MILITARY SET TO USE TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION TO RELIEVE GLOBAL COLLECTIVE STRESS & STOP WAR

April 5, 2017 by Edward Morgan

This article was written by Col. (Ret.) Jitendra Jung Karki and Dr. David R. Leffler

Nepal’s army schools are finishing their first stage implementation of Invincible Defense Technology (IDT). The ultimate goal of IDT is to prevent enemies from arising by reducing the collective societal stress that culminates in war, terrorism, and crime. IDT involves use of the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique and its advanced practices, ideally by the military, to reduce this collective societal stress.

Extensive peer-reviewed research has documented the efficacy of this approach. Militaries and police worldwide have successfully field-tested and are now using this approach (see Review Nepal, 10 August 2016 “IDT: A powerful, proven Tool for Police and Military“).

The army school in Bhaktapur, Nepal was the first military school to implement TM. Three hundred of its teaching staff and 2700 students there have greatly benefited from practicing TM, according to TM teacher Ms. Pappy Regmi. Ms. Regmi says: “TM has been practiced by the students of Sainik Awasiya Mahavidyalaya Sallaghari Bhaktapur for the past three years.

After the students mastered the simple, natural, and easy-to-learn TM procedure, we noticed many positive changes in them. They are less irritable, aggressive and destructive in nature than before. Many students improved their academic performance. This non-religious scientifically-validated technique is helping the students in their overall development.”

Mr. Samim Anwar Shamim, the former Principal of the army school also noticed improvements: “Daily Transcendental Meditation practice in the school greatly reduced the abuse problems and antisocial behavior of students. It has been the best tool to maintain discipline and healthy environment in the premises of the army school.”

There are many other individual benefits to be gained for warriors who regularly practice TM. Three hundred ninety five peer reviewed studies show that TM improves physical and mental health and wellbeing. TM reduces the pathological and physiological results of chronic stress. Clinical trials and meta-analyses show reductions in: anxiety, high blood pressure, smoking, alcohol use, hardening of the arteries, insulin resistance, and a nearly 50% reduction in risk of heart attack, stroke or death.

Due to the initial success of IDT implementation, the NEPAL ARMY WELFARE DIRECTORATE has taken IDT seriously and has decided to implement it in three schools of the Nepal army. Two army schools from Chitwan and Pokhara have already started the TM program as a part of the project.

There are other important IDT benefits. Research has shown that the TM technique promotes development and resilience, improves wellness, and dramatically reduces burnout and symptoms of post-traumatic stress. For this reason, the Veterans Society of Nepal and the Nepal Maharishi Vedic Foundation jointly launched a project to teach the TM program to retired army personnel. Due to their combined efforts, retired Nepalese army officers and Nepal Army Rehabilitation Center war casualties have learned TM.

The individual benefits of IDT for the warrior are promising. Invincible Defense Technology is aptly named. The most important benefit to be gained from implementation of IDT is invincibility for the nation of Nepal. Invincible means incapable of being defeated; unconquerable. Defense means to defend and to protect. Technology is applied science. The goal of IDT is to prevent enemies from arising. The military that properly applies it can ultimately obtain victory before war. Once this goal is achieved, the military becomes invincible because there are no enemies to fight.

Former Home Minister, Deepak Prakash Baskota was one of the first Nepalese leaders to advocate military use of IDT to create invincibility. In an 2012 article published in Eurasia Review titled “How Nepal Can Have An ‘Invincible’ Militaryhttp://newswing.com/node/1146  he wrote: “Leaders in Nepal could make their mark if they adopt this most ideal defense system. The implementation of IDT would mark a turning point in the history of Nepal’s national defense, and the leaders in Nepal would also be leading the world into perpetual peace.” = The Peace (war in name of peace and enslavment) of Lucifer.

Nepalese military leaders were wise to follow his advice. These are exciting times for the military of Nepal as increased numbers of TM meditators in the army schools will be learning a more advanced practice of IDT. In just a short time these warriors will have an even more powerful influence. IDT “Prevention Wings of the Military” will accelerate reduction of Nepal’s collective stress.

When their training is complete they will be able to operate directly at the level of the unified field of all the laws of nature — a level that is a thousand million, million (10 to the 15th power) times more powerful than the nuclear force. It is the level where all the fundamental forces of natures are united. For this reason, IDT supersedes all other known defense technologies (which are based on electronic, chemical, and/or nuclear forces). Therefore, the military of Nepal will gain the ultimate strategic advantage of invincibility by averting the rise of any enemy and they WILL achieve victory before war. Evil forces will control all of them :
killers soldiers /robots AI and surely activation of many peoples who will become possess by some technology.

Source: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/31/nepals-military-set-to-use-transcendental-meditation-to-relieve-global-collective-stress-stop-war/?mc_cid=73d1882bf2&mc_eid=680cf9fc9e

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/04/05/nepals-military-set-to-use-transcend…

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Avr - 02:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Avr - 18:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: GLOBAL UNION OF SCIENTISTS FOR PEACE Répondre en citant

THE DEVIL KINGDOM AND HIS FALSE PEACE

Global Peace
Summit Kiev • Ukraine
June 14-15 Join

The Global Union of Scientists for Peace is an emerging force in the prevention of terrorism, war, and social violence through the application of cutting-edge, field-tested solutions in the areas of conflict resolution, national security, and global peace.

GUSP Founding and Mission

The Global Union of Scientists for Peace (GUSP) arose from the ashes of the failed Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) Review Conference in 2005. This diplomatic breakdown underscored the political world’s dangerous addiction to weapons of enormous destructive power—weapons that threaten the existence of the human race and other planetary species.

Alarmed and frustrated by the NPT stalemate, many conference participants, including foremost scientists and leaders most cognizant of the true consequences of nuclear weapons, converged to launch the Global Union of Scientists for Peace—a global counterinitiative to stop the spread of nuclear weapons and to support alternative, peaceful means of conflict resolution. (See GUSP Directors.)

Today GUSP has become a driving force in international efforts to prevent terrorism and war and to promote global peace.
The mission of GUSP is fourfold:

Join GUSP
  • Stop the spread of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction;
  • Reduce the heavy reliance on violent means of conflict resolution;
  • Prevent the buildup of societal tensions that lead to terrorism and social conflict; 
  • Research and promote the use of evidence-based, nonviolent approaches to preventing conflict, promoting national security, and achieving global peace.
Historical background

For over sixty years, the scientific community has issued vivid warnings about the catastrophic effects of thermonuclear war and has called for the abolition of these world-destroying weapons. Albert Einstein and Bertrand Russell mobilized the first coalition of preeminent scientists and scholars to address this existential threat:
Citation:

Russell-Einstein Resolution, 1955
On the danger of nuclear annihilation

“In view of the fact that in any future world war nuclear weapons will certainly be employed, and that such weapons threaten the continued existence of mankind, we urge the Governments of the world to realize, and to acknowledge publicly, that their purpose cannot be furthered by a world war, and we urge them, consequently, to find peaceful means for the settlement of all matters of dispute between them.”

(To see further declarations by leading scientific coalitions, click here.)

Pugwash, 1982
The ultimate crisis

“The world continues to head at an ever-accelerating pace towards the ultimate crisis from which there is no return. As long as nuclear weapons remain in the arsenals, with the number of nations possessing them threatening to increase greatly in the absence of a more effective worldwide non-proliferation arrangement, we shall continue to live on the brink of global disaster.”

Union of Concerned Scientists, 2002
The futility of a missile defense

“Missile defenses do not address the major threats today. There is little incentive for a developing country to use long-range missiles. Other means of delivery are less expensive, more reliable, less attributable, and can deliver larger payloads more accurately than long-range missiles. Brandishing the vast nuclear capabilities of the United States will not make us safer, but will only increase these dangers.”

Pugwash, 2004
The threat of nuclear terrorism

“In light of the real possibility that terrorists could acquire and use nuclear weapons to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people, never has the need to eliminate the threat posed by nuclear weapons been more urgent.”
(view less)

The continuing threat

Since Russell-Einstein, many leading scientists and scientific coalitions have persistently warned of the grave dangers to humankind posed by nuclear weapons. Yet despite these persistent warnings, nuclear nations continue to expand and/or modernize their deadly arsenals. Some have developed destabilizing battlefield weapons, like the nuclear “bunker buster,” which blur the line between conventional and nuclear war and thereby increase the likelihood of nuclear first use. And today, many non-nuclear-weapons states, in defensive response, are intent on developing their own nuclear capability.

The historic motivation for treading the nuclear path has been that there is no secure shield against nuclear attack—and consequently, the only feasible defense has been to possess one’s own nuclear arsenal and thereby pose a credible threat of devastating nuclear retaliation.

This strategy of defense based upon lethal retaliation—a.k.a. “mutually assured destruction” (MAD)—has created a dangerous global standoff. History records numerous instances where spiraling tensions nearly unleashed a devastating nuclear war. And recent events underscore the threat to civilization posed by a single, unstable ruler with access to the nuclear trigger.

The need for a new approach

With the shifting geopolitical landscape and the rise of terrorist nation-states, the strategy of nuclear deterrence is increasingly ineffective and outmoded. The threat of nuclear retaliation will not deter terrorist groups or suicide bombers, who are willing to sacrifice their own lives to wreak destruction upon their political and religious enemies—or terrorist organizations who possess no sovereign territory that could serve as a target for a retaliatory strike.

Today, every nation is vulnerable. Even the mightiest nations have fallen prey to escalating terrorist attacks. Conventional military approaches appear unsuited and unable to prevent such attacks. Diplomatic efforts face similar challenges. In a world torn by deep-seated hostilities and regional tensions, compromise and diplomatic solutions have been elusive. Hard-won negotiated settlements and ceasefires typically afford only fleeting relief. Paper treaties among rival factions have proven too fragile a basis for lasting peace.

Clearly, a fundamentally new approach is needed. The scientific research is increasingly clear: Traditional approaches to conflict resolution and conflict prevention fail, in large measure, because they do not address the underlying cause of violence and social conflict: they do not relieve the acute political, ethnic, and religious tensions that fuel terrorism and conflict. For diplomacy and other conventional approaches to succeed, we first need an effective means to defuse these deep-seated tensions—an approach that can prevent these societal tensions from reaching the boiling point.

It is gratifying to report that such innovative, effective approaches to defense and conflict prevention exist—and in key respects, already have a better track record of success than conventional approaches to security and peace. These innovative, evidence-based approaches are the primary focus of GUSP today, and are described in detail in the section Defusing World Crises

http://www.istpp.org/rehabilitation/index.html

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 1 Aoû - 17:14 (2017); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Avr - 21:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: WARNING: CERN WILL RESURRECT NIMROD - EDITED & CONDENSED Répondre en citant

WARNING: CERN WILL RESURRECT  NIMROD - EDITED & CONDENSED

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTfo-Qal0hM&t=3s

Ajoutée le 6 avr. 2017

Originally Published on Mar 24, 2017
WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons

To view entire interview:
Show Website: http://www.HagmannAndHagmann.com

Link to DVD - CERN DECODED:
https://goo.gl/cDkon7

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Avr - 03:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: ARCH of BAAL ERECTED NEAR CERN 2017 (R$E) Répondre en citant

ARCH of BAAL ERECTED NEAR CERN 2017 (R$E)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUIC0GE5So&t=8s

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Avr - 01:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: AGE OF DECEIT (FULL) FALLEN ANGELS AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER --- MUCH NEEDED TRUTH!! / THE COMING JUDGMENT OF THE ONES WHO ARE TRAP IN THIS AGE OF DECEIT AND THE FINAL VICTORY OF THE SAINTS - FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH Répondre en citant

AGE OF DECEIT (FULL) FALLEN ANGELS AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER  --- MUCH NEEDED TRUTH!!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o188F9I04nQ

THE COMING JUDGMENT OF THE ONES WHO ARE TRAP IN THIS AGE OF DECEIT  AND THE FINAL VICTORY OF THE SAINTS - FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH

Chapter 49

1"In those days the saints and the chosen shall undergo a change. The light of day shall rest upon them; and the splendour and glory of the saints shall be changed.
2 In the day of trouble evil shall be heaped up upon sinners; but the righteous shall triumph in the name of the Lord of spirits.
3 Others shall be made to see, that they must repent, and forsake the works of their hands; and that glory awaits them not in the presence of the Lord of spirits; yet that by his name they may be saved. The Lord of spirits will have compassion on them; for great is his mercy; and righteousness is in his judgment, and in the presence of his glory; nor in his judgment shall iniquity stand. He who repents not before him shall perish.
4 Henceforward I will not have mercy on them, saith the Lord of spirits."

Chapter 53

1 "Then I looked and turned myself to another part of the earth, where I beheld a deep valley burning with fire.
2To this valley they brought monarchs and the mighty.
3And there my eyes beheld the instruments which they were making, fetters of iron without weight. (47)
(47) Without weight. Or, "of immeasurable weight" (Knibb, p. 138).

4Then I inquired of the angel of peace, who proceeded with me, saying, For whom are these fetters and instruments prepared?
5He replied, These are prepared for the host of Azazeel, that they may be delivered over and adjudged to the lowest condemnation; and that their angels may be overwhelmed with hurled stones, as the Lord of spirits has commanded.
6Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.
7In those days shall punishment go forth from the Lord of spirits; and the receptacles of water which are above the heavens shall be opened, and the fountains likewise, which are under the heavens and under the earth.
8All the waters, which are in the heavens and above them, shall be mixed together.
9The water which is above heaven shall be the agent; (48)

(48) Agent. Literally, "male" (Laurence, p. 61).

10And the water which is under the earth shall be the recipient: (49) and all shall be destroyed who dwell upon earth, and who dwell under the extremities of heaven.

(49) Recipient. Literally, "female" (Laurence, p. 61).

11By these means shall they understand the iniquity which they have committed on earth: and by these means shall they perish."

http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm#Chapter51

Chapter 54

1"Afterwards the Ancient of days repented, and said, In vain have I destroyed all the inhabitants of the earth.
2And he sware by his great name, saying, Henceforwards I will not act thus towards all those who dwell upon earth.
3But I will place a sign in the heavens; (50) and it shall be a faithful witness between me and them for ever, as long as the days of heaven and earth last upon the earth.

(50) Cp. Gen. 9:13, "I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth."

4Afterwards, according to this my decree, when I shall be disposed to seize them beforehand, by the instrumentality of angels, in the day of affliction and trouble, my wrath and my punishment shall remain upon them, my punishment and my wrath, saith God the Lord of spirits.
5O you kings, O you mighty, who inhabit the world you shall behold my Elect One, sitting upon the throne of my glory. And he shall judge Azazeel, all his associates, and all his hosts, in the name of the Lord of spirits.
6There likewise I beheld hosts of angels who were moving in punishment, confined in a net-work of iron and brass. Then I inquired of the angel of peace, who proceeded with me, To whom those under confinement were going.
7He said, To each of their elect and their beloved, (51) that they may be cast into the fountains and deep recesses of the valley.

(51) To each of…their beloved. Or, "Each to his own chosen ones and to his own beloved ones" (Knibb, p. 139).

8And that valley shall be filled with their elect and beloved; the days of whose life shall be consumed, but the days of their error shall be innumerable.
9Then shall princes (52) combine together, and conspire. The chiefs of the east, among the Parthians and Medes, shall remove kings, in whom a spirit of perturbation shall enter. They shall hurl them from their thrones, springing as lions from their dens, and like famished wolves into the midst of the flock.

(52) Princes. Or, "angels" (Charles, p. 149; Knibb, p. 140).

10They shall go up, and tread upon the land of their elect. The land of their elect shall be before them. The threshing-floor, the path, and the city of my righteous people shall impede the progress of their horses. They shall rise up to destroy each other; their right hand shall be strengthened; nor shall a man acknowledge his friend or his brother;
11Nor the son his father and his mother; until the number of the dead bodies shall be completed, by their death and punishment. Neither shall this take place without cause.
12In those days shall the mouth of hell be opened, into which they shall be immerged; hell shall destroy and swallow up sinners from the face of the elect."

http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm#Chapter52

Chapter 62

1"In those days the kings who possess the earth shall be punished by the angels of his wrath, wheresoever they shall be delivered up, that he may give rest for a short period; and that they may fall down and worship before the Lord of spirits, confessing their sins before him.
2They shall bless and glorify the Lord of spirits, saying, Blessed is the Lord of spirits, the Lord of kings, the Lord of princes, the Lord of the rich, the Lord of glory, and the Lord of wisdom.
3He shall enlighten every secret thing.
4Your power is from generation to generation; and your glory for ever and ever.
5Deep are all your secrets, and numberless; and your righteousness cannot be calculated.
6Now we know, that we should glorify and bless the Lord of kings, him who is King over all things.
7They shall also say, Who has granted us rest to glorify, laud, bless, and confess in the presence of his glory?
8And now small is the rest we desire; but we do not find it; we reject, and do not possess it. Light has passed away from before us; and darkness has covered our thrones for ever.
9 For we have not confessed before him; we have not glorified the name of the Lord of kings; we have not glorified the Lord in all his works; but we have trusted in the sceptre of our dominion and of our glory.
10In the day of our suffering and of our trouble he will not save us, neither shall we find rest. We confess that our Lord is faithful in all his works, in all his judgments, and in his righteousness.
11In his judgments he pays no respect to persons; and we must depart from his presence, on account of our evil deeds.
12All our sins are truly without number.
13Then shall they say to themselves, Our souls are satiated with the instruments of crime;
14But that prevents us not from descending to the flaming womb of hell.
15Afterwards, their countenances shall be filled with darkness and confusion before the Son of man; from whose presence they shall be expelled, and before whom the sword shall remain to expel them.
16Thus saith the Lord of spirits, This is the decree and the judgment against the princes, the kings, the exalted, and those who possess the earth, in the presence of the Lord of spirits."

http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch61-105.htm

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Avr - 02:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: BASES 70 MICHAEL AQUINO - PART ONE AND TWO Répondre en citant

BASES 70 MICHAEL AQUINO - PART ONE

He likes to be call A Queen O. High level satanist - From the Temple of Set. This Luciferian philosophy is now spread all around the world. The revival of the Atlantis - the last tower of Babel. When the Catholic church will fail, peoples who don't worship the true God will turn their back to this new (old) spirituality of the gods and be trap by the spirit of the devil and the Antichrist.
Michael Aquino in those videos dosen't tell the truth about what's really going on in the dark side. Miles Johnston and Aquino both they reject Jesus-Christ and the convenance between Him and humanity.  It's important to see and to understand how they fool the world in this time of deception.

" Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
Isaiah 5:20 (KJV)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBrtW4s2p4Q&t=12s

BASES 70 MICHAEL AQUINO - PART TWO

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrlhSGjyoVo

Ajoutée le 16 avr. 2017

Michael A Aquino is a Lt Colonel, Psychological Operations, US Army (Ret). He is a graduate of the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University; Defense Intelligence College, Defense Intelligence Agency; Foreign Service Institute, Department of State; US Army Special Warfare Center (Special Forces (“Green Beret”)/Psychological Operations/Civil Affairs/Foreign Area Officer); US Army Command & General Staff College; U.S. Army Intelligence School, and US Army Space Institute.

Decorations include the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, Air Medal, Army Commendation Medal (3 awards), Special Forces Tab, Parachutist Badge, USAF Space & Missile Badge, and the Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Psychological Warfare Medal (First Class), & Air Service Medal (Honor Grade).

Academic credentials include the BA, MA, and PhD in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara; and the MPA in Public Administration from George Washington University. He has taught as Adjunct Professor of Political Science, Golden Gate University.
Part One of two, so far

He is a past National Commander of the Eagle Scout Honor Society and recipient of its Knight Eagle Distinguished Service Award, as well as of the Vigil Honor of the Order of the Arrow and the Distinguished Service Key of Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity.

In 2006, following his retirement as a US government officer, he was recognized by Scotland’s Lord Lyon King of Arms as the 13th Baron of Rachane, Argyllshire. He is a member of Clan Campbell.

Since 1975 he has been a Priest of the ancient Egyptian god Set, and served as High Priest of the international Temple of Set until 1996.

He is the author or editor of numerous books on political, military, and initiatory subjects, all currently available through Amazon.co.uk and other major booksellers.

He, his wife Lilith, and inevitable, innumerable, and immortal cats live in San Francisco, California.

Michael's publicly discussed connections with Christine Joanna Hart, James Casbolt, and the late Max Spiers, was not discussed, partly by request from those mentioned, and his "non recollection of certain names mentioned'

Note to Trolls:- don't waste your time. Abuse and slander will be removed and sources noted.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Avr - 03:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: A GUIDE TO MIDBURN : THE ISRAELI VERSION OF BURNING MAN Répondre en citant

A GUIDE TO MIDBURN : THE ISRAELI VERSION OF BURNING MAN

-----

Finding Jesus at Burning Man | Christianity Today

Christianity Today created by Billy Graham. How thus catholic ecumenical is about to lead christians to paganism (non-christian). I saw some years ago in a movie a burning man festival in medieval time, were christians were sacrifice on this altar of demons. Today, you can find this festival all around the world, including in the apostate Israël.

www.christianitytoday.com › The Magazine › 2012 › July/August
8 août 2012 - Burning Man is a late-summer festival held annually in the bleak Nevada desert north of Reno. Fifty thousand people gather on the barren ...

-----

WICKER MAN

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Wicker man (disambiguation).

An 18th century illustration of a wicker man.

A wicker man was a large wicker statue reportedly used by the ancient Druids (priests of Celtic paganism) for sacrifice by burning it in effigy, according to Julius Caesar in his Commentarii de Bello Gallico (Commentary on the Gallic War).[1][2] Contradicting the Roman sources, more recent scholarship finds that "there is little archeological evidence" of human sacrifice by the Celts, and suggests the likelihood that Greeks and Romans disseminated negative information out of disdain for the barbarians.[3] There is no evidence of the practices Julius Caesar described, and the stories of human sacrifice appear to be derived from a single source, Poseidonius, whose claims are unsupported.[4]

Archaeological evidence from the Ireland also indicate that human sacrifice may have been practiced, over times pre-dating any contact with Rome. Human remains have been found at the foundations of structures from the Neolithic time to the Roman era, with injuries and in positions that argue for their being foundation sacrifices. [5][[i]unreliable source?[/i]]

In some more modern times, wicker men are used for various events. The figure has been adopted for festivals as part of some neopagan-themed ceremonies, without the human sacrifice element.[6] Effigies of this kind have also been used as elements in performance art, as display features at rock music festivals, as thematic material in songs, the idea behind Iron Maiden's song, "The Wicker Man", and as the focal point of the cult British horror film The Wicker Man. Much of the prominence of the wicker man in modern popular culture and the wide general awareness of the wicker man as structure and concept is attributable to this film.[[i]citation needed[/i]]

Read more : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man

-----

Zev Stub   

Tuesday, 18 April 10:23 AM

There’s a huge buzz these days around the amazing Burning Man festival that takes place in the Nevada desert every year – but did you know there is now an Israeli version of Burning Man called Midburn?! Here’s igoogledisrael's guide to this now annual phenomena that takes place deep in the Negev desert (and don’t miss the video at the end of the article)…

The Midburn community first got started back in September 2011, when a group of friends got back from Burning Man in Nevada and decided to create a community which would continue the same spirit here in Israel. They frequently met in order to discuss the community and creating a way of life inspired by Burning Man.
Citation:

This year’s event (2017) takes place from May 28 – June 2 in the Negev desert. This year, the event theme is “Lucid Dream” and is expected to host over 10,000 participants!

WE ARE MIDBURN - MidBurn 2016

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHnLKYgpN-I

The community started organizing theme nights to attract more burners and interested bystanders who were quickly turned on by the idea. At the same time, community members started organizing private events, such as dinner parties, trips or just a night out in a pub and started talking about producing a regional event.

The first annual event was held in June, 2014, and was attended by 3,000 people. The second event was held in May 20-24, 2015, and was attended by 6,500 people. By Midburn 2016 there were already over 7500 participants including families, children and volunteers.

The event is based on the “Participation” principle. Whoever attends the event is a participant and a citizen of the Midburn city, thus he is required to have a ticket. To buy a ticket, you first have to create a Midburn profile that helps facilitate the flow of information arriving from participants on a regular basis, and will allow the purchase of tickets, registering in theme camps, art installations and mobile art, and any other information required to build and create in Midburn. The information on your Midburn Profile is private and secured, and will not appear in search engines.

Ticket prices are set by the Midburn Association, a non-profit organization, and are derived strictly from the predicted production costs. The objective of selling tickets is to cover all productions costs and raise funds to allow the Midburn Association to fulfill its vision: Having a Midburn event every year, maintaining communal activities throughout the whole year, promoting art and promoting a social and awareness changes – driven by vision and inspiration.

The annual Midburn event sees a temporary city set up in the Negev desert for 5/6 days, creating a platform which will allow a communal lifestyle, creativity, art and radical self-expression. For more information and to get your hands on a ticket, click here.

Important things you need to know about Midburn
  • You cannot buy tickets at the gate (for safety reasons).
  • Bring your own water: water is used for drinking, cooking, washing dishes and showering, and it’s recommended you bring at least 5 liters.
  • Midburn events are non-profit; any profits are ploughed back into future events.
  • See more on the official Facebook page.
Full Story (The ESSENTIAL guide to Israel | igoogledisrael.com)

http://www.janglo.net/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&page=display&catid=99&tid=417004&Itemid=157&utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Janglo+News+Updates&utm_campaign=20170416_m138707993_Janglo+Daily+News+Updates&utm_term=NEWS_3AA+guide+to+Midburn_3A+the+Israeli+version+of+Burning+Man

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Avr - 03:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: FINDING JESUS AT BURNING MAN Répondre en citant

FINDING JESUS AT BURNING MAN

The only thing they will find it's devil spirits disguise as a angel of light and a nice fable.

How God used us at one of America's most hedonistic gatherings.

Phil Wyman/ August 8, 2012

Image: 2011 Kevin Rolly
Finding Jesus at Burning Man

Jesus was walking across the barren landscape, carrying a cross. I shouted to my friends, "Look, it's Jesus! Let's get a picture of him."

The three of us started walking across the desert toward Jesus, but he turned away, walking further into the nothingness. I hastened my pace and left my friends behind.

When I finally caught up to him, I said, "Hi, my name is Simon, and the Romans sent me to carry your cross." I hoped he'd get the reference. He did. Relieved, he handed me his cross, saying, "Oh, thank you. It's not too heavy, is it?"

I walked and talked with Jesus, and I told him my real name. "My friends and I created an art installation in honor of one of your saints, Simeon Stylites. We'd love to show it to you."

Jesus stopped. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Are you Phil Wyman?"

"Um, yes."

Jesus teared up. He said, "I've been looking for you. I was lost and couldn't find you."

Okay, that's weird, I thought. Jesus was lost, and now he's found. How often does that happen?

But this was Burning Man. And anything can happen at Burning Man.

Hedonism and Spiritual Searching

Burning Man is a late-summer festival held annually in the bleak Nevada desert north of Reno. Fifty thousand people gather on the barren alkali lakebed called Black Rock Playa to camp, party, create art, and burn things—big things—culminating in the immolation of a large effigy, the source of the festival's title. During the week it exists, it is Nevada's fourth largest city.

Touting the dual values of radical self-reliance and radical self-expression, Burning Man is a notoriously hedonistic event. There ...
 You have reached the end of this Article Preview

To continue reading, subscribe now. Subscribers have full digital access.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2012/july-august/finding-jesus-at-burni…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Avr - 01:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: MOST WICKED DEMONIC PRINCE HAS ARRIVED! SPOTTED IN WASHINGTON D.C., NAME & FULL IDENTITY DISCLOSED ! / NERGAL Répondre en citant

MOST WICKED DEMONIC PRINCE HAS ARRIVED! SPOTTED IN WASHINGTON D.C., NAME & FULL IDENTITY DISCLOSED !

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSow6iLcHU0&t=205s

My apologies for editing out the part of the intro where I introduced Nathan! This is Nathan Leal of Watchmen's Cry and wait until you hear what he reveals! One of the most powerful demonic principalities is in Washington D.C right now, and what lies ahead for the USA, the WORLD, is absolutely terrifying! What's even more terrifying is not even knowing about this. You must know so that you can get prepared.

NERGAL

FRANCAIS : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Nergal (disambiguation).

Nergal
God of war, plague, death, and disease

An ancient Hittite depiction of the god Nergal from Chamber B at Yazılıkaya in Turkey
Abodethe Underworld
ConsortEreshkigal (according to some myths)
ParentsEnlil and Ninlil
SiblingsNanna and Ninurta
Part of a series on
Ancient
Mesopotamian religion

Primordial beings

Seven gods who decree

Other major deities

Minor deities

Demigods and heroes

Spirits and monsters

Tales

Related topics

Part of the myth series on
Religions of the
ancient Near East

Pre-Islamic Arabian deities

Nergal, Nirgal, or Nirgali (Sumerian: dGÌR-UNUG-GAL 𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲;[1] Hebrew: נֵרְגַל, Modern Nergal, Tiberian Nērḡál; Aramaic ܢܹܪܓܵܐܠ; Latin: Nergel) was a deity worshipped throughout Mesopotamia (Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia) with the main seat of his worship at Cuthah represented by the mound of Tell-Ibrahim.

Nergal is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the deity of the city of Cuth (Cuthah): "And the men of Babylon made Succoth-benoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal" (2 Kings, 17:30). According to the Rabbis, his emblem was a cock[2] and Nergal means a "dunghill cock",[3] although standard iconography pictured Nergal as a lion. He is a son of Enlil and Ninlil, along with Nanna and Ninurta.

Contents

Attributes

Nergal seems to be in part a solar deity, sometimes identified with Shamash, but only representative of a certain phase of the sun. Portrayed in hymns and myths as a god of war and pestilence, Nergal seems to represent the sun of noontime and of the summer solstice that brings destruction, high summer being the dead season in the Mesopotamian annual cycle. He has also been called "the king of sunset".[4] Over time Nergal developed from a war god to a god of the underworld.[5] In the mythology, this occurred when Enlil and Ninlil gave him the underworld.[4]

Nergal was also the deity who presides over the netherworld, and who stands at the head of the special pantheon assigned to the government of the dead (supposed to be gathered in a large subterranean cave known as Aralu or Irkalla). In this capacity he has associated with him a goddess Allatu or Ereshkigal, though at one time Allatu may have functioned as the sole mistress of Aralu, ruling in her own person. In some texts the god Ninazu is the son of Nergal and Allatu/Ereshkigal.

Ordinarily Nergal pairs with his consort Laz. Standard iconography pictured Nergal as a lion, and boundary-stone monuments symbolise him with a mace surmounted by the head of a lion.

Nergal's fiery aspect appears in names or epithets such as Lugalgira, Lugal-banda (Nergal as the fighting-cock),[6] Sharrapu ("the burner," a reference to his manner of dealing with outdated teachings)[[i]citation needed[/i]], Erra, Gibil (though this name more properly belongs to Nusku), and Sibitti or Seven.[7] A certain confusion exists in cuneiform literature between Ninurta (slayer of Asag and wielder of Sharur, an enchanted mace) and Nergal. Nergal has epithets such as the "raging king," the "furious one," and the like. A play upon his name—separated into three elements as Ne-uru-gal (lord of the great dwelling)—expresses his position at the head of the nether-world pantheon[[i]citation needed[/i]].

In the late Babylonian astral-theological system Nergal is related to the planet Mars. As a fiery god of destruction and war, Nergal doubtless seemed an appropriate choice for the red planet, and he was equated by the Greeks to the war-god Ares (Latin Mars)—hence the current name of the planet. In Assyro-Babylonian ecclesiastical art the great lion-headed colossi serving as guardians to the temples and palaces seem to symbolise Nergal, just as the bull-headed colossi probably typify Ninurta.

Nergal's chief temple at Cuthah bore the name Meslam, from which the god receives the designation of Meslamtaeda or Meslamtaea, "the one that rises up from Meslam". The name Meslamtaeda/Meslamtaea indeed is found as early as the list of gods from Fara while the name Nergal only begins to appear in the Akkadian period. Amongst the Hurrians and later Hittites Nergal was known as Aplu, a name derived from the Akkadian Apal Enlil, (Apal being the construct state of Aplu) meaning "the son of Enlil"[[i]citation needed[/i]]. As god of the plague, he was invoked during the "plague years" during the reign of the Hittite king Suppiluliuma, when this disease spread from Egypt.

The worship of Nergal does not appear to have spread as widely as that of Ninurta, but in the late Babylonian and early Persian period, syncretism seems to have fused the two divinities, which were invoked together as if they were identical. Hymns and votive and other inscriptions of Babylonian and Assyrian rulers frequently invoke him, but we do not learn of many temples to him outside of Cuthah. The Assyrian king Sennacherib speaks of one at Tarbisu to the north of the Assyrian capital of Nineveh, but significantly, although Nebuchadnezzar II (606–586 BC), the great temple-builder of the neo-Babylonian monarchy, alludes to his operations at Meslam in Cuthah, he makes no mention of a sanctuary to Nergal in Babylon. Local associations with his original seat—Kutha—and the conception formed of him as a god of the dead acted in making him feared rather than actively worshipped.

In demonology

Because he was a god of fire, the desert, and the Underworld and also a god from ancient paganism, later Christian writers sometimes identified Nergal as a demon and even identified him with Satan. According to Collin de Plancy and Johann Weyer, Nergal was depicted as the chief of Hell's "secret police", and worked as "an honorary spy in the service of Beelzebub".[[i]citation needed[/i]]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Avr - 21:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: BIZARRE SIGNS ´´THE BEAST IS RISING´´ (2017) Répondre en citant

BIZARRE SIGNS ´´THE BEAST IS RISING´´ (2017)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QF-c_vd-VA&t=7s

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Mai - 06:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: SATANIC MONUMENT TO BE BUILT IN BELLE PLAIN MINNESOTA Répondre en citant

SATANIC MONUMENT TO BE BUILT IN BELLE PLAIN MINNESOTA

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nuq0A3ya8s

Ajoutée le 7 mai 2017

The satanic march out of the dark continues , this time ANOTHER monument to satn is being erectd in Belle plain Minnesots.

Veterans Memorial Park in tiny Belle Plaine, Minn., is packed with remembrances for the town’s men and women in uniform. Soon, it will get one more: A solemn black cube holding an upturned helmet, its sides adorned with upside-down pentagrams.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation... washington post

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Mai - 02:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: FUCK IT - THE ULTIMATE SPIRITUAL WAY Répondre en citant

THE SPIRIT OF REBELLION

FUCK IT - THE ULTIMATE SPIRITUAL WAY

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5qNi0j9aaA

Saying Fuck It is like massage for the mind Relaxing you, releasing tension, giving up on things that arent working. John C. Parkin argues that saying Fuck It is a spiritual act: That it is the perfect western expression of the eastern ideas of letting go, giving up and finding real freedom by realising that things dont matter so much (if at all).

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Mai - 02:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: OUR NEW AMERICA 03: THE MAXIMS OF LOVE Répondre en citant

THE FALSE LOVE OF LUCIFER - THE SPIRIT OF THE "I AM" (little god)  AND THE LGBT MOVEMENT

OUR NEW AMERICA 03: THE MAXIMS OF LOVE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5qNi0j9aaA

Ajoutée le 7 mai 2017

The Maxims of Love are the foundation for the Law of the Land.

Official United States of America website: http://officialunitedstatesofamerica....

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Mai - 13:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: BAAL TO THE FUTURE Répondre en citant

BAAL TO THE FUTURE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCGs3MESt0&t=32s

Ajoutée le 29 sept. 2014

The Supreme pagan god known as Ba'al was once the official religion of Israel. This pagan religion was instituted by the worst King of Israel known as King Ahab. Sacred pillars also known as obelisk were erected to not just worship but to commune with the realm of spirit. Children were the blood sacrifice to Ba'al. The Most High liberated Israel from Ba'al worship but it never died. In fact Ba'al worship exist today and has been embodied in architecture around the world and many sacred pillars are in plain site.

"Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord God; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity. A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the Lord have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them. Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by."
Ezechiel 5:11-14

The coming final judgement under the New Alliance for the nations who worship Baal and his luciferian system. Read Revelation 6. The Roman Empire is the last Baal Empire of the Nebucadnetsar statue and will be destroy at the end.

"And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face toward the mountains of Israel, and prophesy against them,And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.

And your altars shall be desolate, and your images shall be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols. And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of Israel before their idols; and I will scatter your bones round about your altars. In all your dwellingplaces the cities shall be laid waste, and the high places shall be desolate; that your altars may be laid waste and made desolate, and your idols may be broken and cease, and your images may be cut down, and your works may be abolished. And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, and ye shall know that I am the Lord."
Ezechiel 6:1-7

"Because they ministered unto them before their idols, and caused the house of Israel to fall into iniquity; therefore have I lifted up mine hand against them, saith the Lord God, and they shall bear their iniquity. And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed. But I will make them keepers of the charge of the house, for all the service thereof, and for all that shall be done therein."

Ezechiel 44:12-14

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Juin - 08:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: WHY WAS THE BOOK OF ENOCH REALLY REMOVED FROM THE BIBLE _ WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW Répondre en citant

WHY WAS THE BOOK OF ENOCH REALLY REMOVED FROM THE BIBLE _ WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwnVW7_OLE

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Juin - 08:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: LA PREMIERE « EGLISE DE SATAN » FRANCAISE OUVRIRA BIENTÖT SES PORTES A PARIS – 6.000 FIDELES SONT ATTENDUS Répondre en citant

LA PREMIERE « EGLISE DE SATAN » FRANCAISE OUVRIRA BIENTÖT SES PORTES A PARIS – 6.000 FIDELES SONT ATTENDUS

By Constantin Van den Dronk

L’église ouvrira ses portes dans un somptueux appartement du XVIe arrondissement et promet d’offrir aux gens « un autre type d’expérience cléricale ».

La première « Church of Satan » (Eglise de Satan) ouvrira à Paris dès le mois d’octobre, provoquant une vague de protestation au sein de la sphère cléricale. Jusqu’à présent les satanistes de France n’avaient que quelques forums et groupes de discussion pour échanger leur foi et leurs convictions. Mais grâce à une pétition qui a longuement circulé sur Internet, ramenant 236.000 signatures en faveur de la création d’une Church of Satan officielle sur le territoire français, le projet a été accepté par les différentes autorités compétentes.

Jean-Louis Ludwig, le fondateur de la FCOL (French Church of Lucifer)  s’est exprimé face au président de la commission d’évaluation et de contrôle des religions de France(CECRF) :
Citation:

« Nous n’avons pas de prédicateur. Personne n’est là pour nous imposer une manière de faire ou de vivre, Nous donnons un espace aux gens pour qu’ils se découvrent eux-mêmes en totale liberté, pour qu’ils soient capables de se regarder dans le miroir et de s’accepter. Le monde nous renvoie beaucoup de haine, alors que nous voulons simplement cohabiter. Le satanisme Laveyen est non-déïste. Ses fidèles ne se plient devant aucune divinité, pas même le diable. Il n’y aura pas non plus de messes noires ou de sacrifices d’animaux.»

Pourtant, selon les information que SecretNews a réussi à obtenir, le symbolisme de l’église sera tout ce qu’il y a de plus satanique : des figures de créatures à cornes, des anges déchus, des crucifix renversés, un Baphomet. L’immeuble choisi revêt également une importance historique non négligeable. Il a été le théâtre de 12 exécutions de personnes accusées de sorcellerie au XVIIème siècle.

Bien que l’église n’ouvrira aux 6.000 fidèles attendus ses portes que le 30 Octobre, elle a déjà attiré les foudres des riverains.
Citation:

Malgré les critiques, les dirigeants de la FCOL ont déclaré qu’ils refusaient de baisser les bras : « Même si on nous tire dessus, nous ne laisserons pas ça nous décourager, » a marqué Jean-Louis sur la page Facebook du groupe. « Les lucifériens ne plient jamais.

http://secretnews.fr/2017/03/10/premiere-eglise-de-satan-francaise-ouvrira-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 11:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: THOUSANDS OF DRUIDS ARE FLOCKING TO STONEHENGE TO WORSHIP THE SUN ON LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR Répondre en citant

THOUSANDS OF DRUIDS ARE FLOCKING TO STONEHENGE TO WORSHIP THE SUN ON LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR

The summer solstice is marked with a number of festivals, feasts and rituals across different faiths, and strongly associated with fertility, growth and light. The day is perhaps most strongly linked with pagans, who used it as a marker for planting and harvesting crops. It also marked the union of the pagan god and goddess, which was believed to create the harvest’s fruits, the BBC reports.

by Geoffrey Grider June 20, 2017

Thousands of Druids are preparing to flock to the ancient site of Stonehenge to celebrate the summer solstice once again, marking the longest day of the year and the first day of summer.

“Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.” Leviticus 26:1 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: Think that idol worship doesn’t exist anymore, that it’s relegated only to the “dusty old” pages of the Old Testament? Think again. Tomorrow morning at Stonehenge, thousands of modern-day Druids will “pray to the universe”, invoke the “goddess spirit”, and become “one with the planet”. But what they won’t do is acknowledge that they’re sinners who need a Saviour who paid the price for thier sins on Calvary 2,000 years ago. Leviticus 26:1 nailed it.

This year armed police are to be deployed to the Wiltshire site as part of an increase in security at major events and festivals in the wake of the terror attacks in London and Manchester, though Wiltshire police stressed there is no specific threat to the event.

English Heritage has advised all visitors they will only be able to take small bags onto the Monument Field and they will be searched.

The summer solstice occurs around the 21 June in the northern hemisphere and is the time when then sun reaches its highest point of the year at the Tropic of Cancer, resulting in the longest day.

Scenes from Summer Solstice at Stonehenge 2016:

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CHFhwB7SG4

This year the summer solstice will see the UK bathed in sunlight for around 16 hours and 38 minutes on Wednesday 21 June. Some northern countries such as Iceland and Norway will experience continuous daylight at this time of year, while the areas north of the Atlantic Circle will experience 24 hours of sunlight, the Met Office states.

‘Solstice’ comes from the Latin, ‘solstitium’, meaning the stopping or standing still of the sun, and marks the first day of summer.

The summer solstice is marked with a number of festivals, feasts and rituals across different faiths, and strongly associated with fertility, growth and light.

The Roman Catholic feast day of St John the Baptist occurs within days of the solstice, while in ancient China, the solstice was associated with Li, the goddess of light.

The day is perhaps most strongly linked with pagans, who used it as a marker for planting and harvesting crops. It also marked the union of the pagan god and goddess, which was believed to create the harvest’s fruits, the BBC reports.

Thousands of people descend on the ancient religious site of Stonehenge in Wiltshire each year to see the sun rise on the summer solstice, with many dressed in flower garlands or druids’ robes.

The Neolithic monument is widely believed to be a prehistoric temple built to mark the movements of the sun, according to English Heritage. The heel stone and slaughter stones at the site are aligned with sunrise on summer solstice.

The winter solstice, which marks the shortest day of the year with the least hours of daylight, usually happens on or around 21 December.

The spring, or vernal, equinox and autumn equinox occur between the solstices and mark the point when the sun is positioned exactly over the equator, meaning daylight and darkness last for around the same amount of time.

The times for the two solstices and equinoxes in 2017, according to Greenwich Mean Time, are:

Vernal equinox – 20 March, 10:29am
Summer solstice – 21 June, 04:24am
Autumnal equinox – 22 September, 20:02pm
Winter solstice – 21 December, 16:28pm

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/thousands-druids-flocking-stonehenge-worship…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Juin - 08:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: HIGHLIGHTS - INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA 2017 Répondre en citant

UN WEB TV

HIGHLIGHTS - INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA 2017

The theme for the 2017 celebration, organized by the Permanent Mission of India to the United Nations, is 'Yoga for Health.' The theme highlights the fact that yoga can contribute in a holistic way to achieving an equilibrium between mind and body. The organizers believe that this approach to health and well-being can make a direct and useful contribution to humankind's quest to achieve sustainable development and move towards lifestyles that are in harmony with nature.

VIDEO : http://webtv.un.org/news-features/audiovisual-library-of-international-law-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: "DEEP ABYSS" LOCATION DISCOVERED: UNDER GREAT PYRAMID IN ANCIENT EGYPT DOCUMENTARY Répondre en citant

NEW THEORY

"DEEP ABYSS" LOCATION DISCOVERED: UNDER GREAT PYRAMID IN ANCIENT EGYPT DOCUMENTARY

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-KTXzJ
Rn9A

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: STUNNING RESEARCH FINDS THAT YOGA AND MEDITATION LITERALY “REPAIR” YOUR DNA TO ELIMINATE DISEASE AND DEPRESSION Répondre en citant

A NEW PUSH - THE HEALTH CARE PROPAGANDA CONTINUE

STUNNING RESEARCH FINDS THAT YOGA AND MEDITATION LITERALY “REPAIR” YOUR DNA TO ELIMINATE DISEASE AND DEPRESSION

Now support by Natural News who denounce for years the danger of the health care system. Just an other coming out of someone we saw many times to the Alex Jones propaganda channels. Many of his reports were true but this one is not. Yoga and meditation are only the revival of the pagan religion to be under the control of demons who will possess you completely. It is not repairing your DNA, it's change it. Make a research about the kundulini and the chakras, compare with the words of the Most High and be on your guard of this end time religion. There's a war against the soul. They are now working very strongly to change your reality with the IA and CERN computer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyIpPpnO5Y&t=32s . This dark magic science is all around us. The propaganda is everywhere. Don't become a victim of those charlatans and evil spirits.

Monday, July 03, 2017 by: Vicki Batts
Tags: health benefits, Meditation, Yoga

(Natural News) Balancing activities like Tai Chi, yoga and meditation are touted for their ability to promote a sense of well-being and reduce stress, but is there more to it than meets the eye? While these exercises are known for being great ways to relax, new research has shown that their benefits extend far past the ephemeral. The relief mind-body interventions can offer isn’t just mental; in fact, these activities can actually bring about physical changes at the molecular level.

A recent study led by scientists from Coventry University and Radboud University have shown that mind-body interventions can turn back molecular reactions within your DNA that cause disease and depression.

The study’s lead researcher Ivana Buric, from the Brain, Belief and Behaviour Lab in Coventry University’s Centre for Psychology, Behaviour and Achievement, commented, “These activities are leaving what we call a molecular signature in our cells, which reverses the effect that stress or anxiety would have on the body by changing how our genes are expressed. Put simply, MBIs [mind-body interventions] cause the brain to steer our DNA processes along a path which improves our wellbeing.”

Buric also noted that millions of people are already reaping the benefits of mind-body exercises like yoga and Tai Chi, without even realizing how truly beneficial these activities are for their bodies. Buric states that while more studies still need to be done to fully ascertain the scope of what mind-body intervention can do, she believes that their research is a key building block for future research efforts.

Published in the journal Frontiers in Immunology, their study analyzes more than a decades’ worth of research on how mind-body intervention strategies can impact the behavior of DNA. Genetic expression was a focal point of the team’s research, because the way genes are activated to produce proteins can have a system-wide impact. The biological composition of the brain, body and immune system can all be affected by the way genetic proteins are expressed.

In total, the team reviewed 18 studies with a combined 846 participants. The experts determined that when looked at as a whole, the 11 years of data “reveal a pattern in the molecular changes which happen to the body as a result of MBIS [mind-body interventions], and how those changes benefit our mental and physical health.”

It’s known that when a person undergoes a stressful event, their body goes into what’s often known as the “flight or fight” response. This process also triggers the production of a molecule that regulates gene expression, known as nuclear factor kappa B, or NF-kB.

“NF-kB translates stress by activating genes to produce proteins called cytokines that cause inflammation at cellular level,” as Science Daily explains. While this reaction is useful temporarily, when it is consistent over time, it can be quite damaging and increase the risk of diseases like cancer and disorders like depression. It can even accelerate the aging process.

However, the research team found that people who practice mind-body interventions on a regular basis showcase a reduction in the production of NF-kB and related cytokines. In turn, this leads to a decrease and reversal of pro-inflammatory gene expression. Ultimately, this lowers the risk of inflammation-related conditions.

Past research on meditation and other similar activities has also indicated that these exercises can have far-reaching effects on the brain and body. For example, recent research has shown that meditation can help keep your brain youthful and on average, reduce “brain age” by over seven years.  Earlier this year, a research team from Harvard University also found that yoga can elicit positive changes in metabolic function.

These mind-body activities are clearly a force to be reckoned with.

Sources: 
ScienceDaily.com
NaturalNews.com
NaturalNews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-03-stunning-research-finds-that-yoga-and…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: PALMYRE - L'HISTOIRE QU'ON TENTE DE CACHER AU MONDE ENTIER POUR RAMENER LES CULTES PAÏENS/CULTE AUX DEMONS - P.1 Répondre en citant

PALMYRE - L'HISTOIRE QU'ON TENTE DE CACHER AU MONDE ENTIER POUR RAMENER LES CULTES PAÏENS/CULTE AUX DEMONS - P.1

" Egorgez-vous entre vous pour les idées que vous croyez avoir, engraissez de vos corps les maigres champs ravagés par la guerre. C'est bien ; mais la pierre, le marbre et le bronze touchés par le génie sont sacrés, épargnez-les.
Dans deux mille ans on aura oublié vos discordes civiles et l'évenir ne saura que vous avez été un grand peuple que par quelques merveileux fragments retrouvés dans les fouilles."
Théophile Gauthier
Voyage en Espagne. Chap. V

Toutes ces personnes, rattachées au monde de l'art et de la soi-disant mythologie, connaissent les secrets du culte à BAAL et des dieux et déesses païens et de la culture arabe qui y est rattachée et qui aujourd'hui s'est unie avec le dernier Empire romain pour une domination mondiale.

... Au début de l'époque hellénistique, le second livre des Chroniques évoque la construction de "Tadmor" dans le désert" par Salomon...
P.17

...Pressé de gagner la Palestine pour y résoudre la question juive...
...Il fallut attendre l'année 41 pour qu'apparaisse pour la première fois à Palmyre une armée romaine...
P.18

... Les dieux de Palmyre même quand ils portent parfois des noms grecs restent bien des dieux orientaux...
P.48

...les dieux et le clergé qui les sert furent les premiers pourvus, et la cité n'était encore qu'une modeste bourgade en briques de terre crue que l'on construisit en belles pierres de taille et à grands fraix, pour la DIVINITE SUPRÊME du lieu, un certain BEL et ses ACOLYTES, une somptueuse cella qu'en 32 après J.C. l'on inaugura en grandes pompes...
P.49-50

P.53

P.71

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 12:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: PALMYRE - L'HISTOIRE QU'ON TENTE DE CACHER AU MONDE ENTIER POUR RAMENER LES CULTES PAÏENS/CULTE AUX DEMONS - P.2 Répondre en citant

PALMYRE - L'HISTOIRE QU'ON TENTE DE CACHER AU MONDE ENTIER POUR RAMENER LES CULTES PAÏENS/CULTE AUX DEMONS - P.2

https://www.amazon.fr/Palmyre-métropole-désert-Gérard-Degeorge/dp/290628452…

Tendance oecuménique : N'est-ce pas ce qui est train de se passer encore de nos jours? Rien de nouveau sous le soleil. Le culte païen revit sous la bannière du Vatican et tente de tous nous ramener vers une soumission totale au culte de BEL ou BAAL et d'une dictature totale sur les nations. L'unité des différentes religions et traditions sont essentielles pour mener à bien cette guerre contre Dieu que nous voyons de plus en plus s'élever. Une fois que toutes ses religions sont toutes unies, Allah se présente comme étant le seul et unique Dieu, alors que nous avons pu voir les nombreux dieux et déesses qui sont rattachés au culte de BAAL. Le Vatican avec tous ses prêtres de BAAL et ses organisations gouvernementales et non-gouvernementales, les différentes religions et traditions en lien avec tout ce dialogue interreligieux n'est que pure tromperie qui malheureusement va entraîner le monde entier à sa perte spirituelle. 

OECUMENISME : https://www.diocese-grenoble-vienne.fr/oec_nouvelles.html

P.84

P.85

P.86

P.87

P.88

P.89

P.93

Le fait de cette guerre à Palmyre qui a commencé en 2015, est-il un signal pour les guerriers d'Apollon, de Zeus se cachant sous le nom d'Allah d'aller de l'avant afin d'éradiquer le peuple de Dieu et d'enlever la paix sur cette planète? Pour moi, c'est l'évidence même. Ce monument de Bel qui a été installé dans plusieurs pays n'est-il pas un signe flagrant de ce retour au culte des démons? La destruction des monuments chrétiens, la destruction des monuments de patriotes et/ou de faux-patriotes, la destruction des drapeaux afin de détruire l'identité nationaliste et amener l'unité mondialiste ne sont-ils pas des signes de cette guerre qui fait rage présentement, à notre époque? Tous les prétextes ne sont-ils pas utilisés afin de criminaliser chacun de nous?

Le diable est descendu parmi nous, ses armées avancent rapidement. Ne reste qu'à faire connaître publiquement au monde entier, cet homme du péché, qui dès le début des temps a tenté d'usurper la Royauté du Dieu Vivant. Il nous sera présenté sous la forme d'un arabe-musulman avec son faux plan d'unité, de prospérité mondiale.

Je continue à croire que ce sera Barack Hussein Obama qui continue à jouer un rôle majeur dans la destruction de l'Amérique et qui est très près de tout ce qui se passe au niveau des Nations-Unies. La visite du Pape François aux Etats-Unis en 2015 et qui fut reçu en grandes pompes par le président Obama qui se cache derrière la religion de l'islam devrait nous inquiéter au plus haut point quand nous voyons comment tout se met en place. Sous le président Trump, un autre jeu se joue. Sa position de protéger les valeurs de l'Eglise catholiques sont très claires mais en fin de compte nous ramène au même point : faire revivre le culte de BAAL et l'imposer à toutes les nations sous une main de fer qui vient directement du monde des enfers.   

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 22:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: THEY LIVE | BASED ON A TRUE STORY Répondre en citant

THEY LIVE | BASED ON A TRUE STORY

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_msSDvzbg

Ajoutée le 9 juil. 2016

These days 'They Live' is looking more like Science than it is Fiction. When compared to the world elite or the Illuminati and their obsession with controlling the world and everybody in it, this movie seems like it's based on a true story.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Juil - 06:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: TECH, DRUGS, & GODS-OF-OLD..._ THE SINGULARITY GOSPEL [TRANSHUMANISM & TECHNO-SHAMANISM] Répondre en citant

_TECH, DRUGS, & GODS-OF-OLD..._ THE SINGULARITY GOSPEL [TRANSHUMANISM & TECHNO-SHAMANISM]

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_nV2oZOy_E

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Juil - 07:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: 2nd STONEHENGE _UNDERWATER_ FOUND IN LAKE MICHIGAN - UNDER 40 FT. OF WATER DURING A ROUTINE DIVE Répondre en citant

2nd STONEHENGE _UNDERWATER_ FOUND IN LAKE MICHIGAN - UNDER 40 FT. OF WATER DURING A ROUTINE DIVE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vJS16zqb4 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Juil - 03:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: BUILDING THE PERFECT BEAST_ILLUMINATI BLACK GOLD PROJECT HD BY Nicholson1968 Répondre en citant

BUILDING THE PERFECT BEAST_ILLUMINATI BLACK GOLD PROJECT HD BY Nicholson1968

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhGN2rB8aI

Connection between these two videos???

Is Revelation 6 and 9 are coming alive in front of our eyes?

The Black goo, demons, possess humans, all this IA and transhumanism we can see promoting everywhere. We are enter in an age of transition for this earth who will be completely under the control of demons. 

The spirit of iniquity and idolatry is complete and everywhere. Giant demons are coming back. Using great technologies in connection with spirituality to bring back the old gods and their fallen one Lucifer. We are also in the time the satanic elite will impose by laws to connect the mind of everyone to this revival gospel of this new/old Atlandide.  This is the old dream of Lucifer you can find in Genesis 3 and 6. Read also the book of Enoch and learn history of these gods and demons.  Read the prophetic words of Enoch for this end of times. It's so accurate showing to all of us, once again, that God is true, His words are true and see the final victory and new kingdom who will come after this final battle. This is the hope of the saints.

It's also my hope. Now, I am walking in a desert, alone with my Lord in spirit. I pray that I will stay strong in this persecution time.  My spirit want to be more close to my Lord, knowing that soon I will see Him (death of alive). I also focus to the future He promise to all of His servants. The true fresh air who will come back and were life will be nice to live. We will smell His love, His compassion, His justice all around us, no more devils, no more evil plan against all His creation. The glorious coming of the Messiah is very close but terrible times will come just before. This new age of "Programmable Black Digital Matter" will change this world in many ways and we will leave in terrible times during this evil reign of demons. 

I stand for each human on this earth for long time because I know what's going. And for years I decided to be there, at the wall, to urge all humans to come back to their Creator and be under His protection and to learn to love, to serve and to obey to Him. My heart is broken when I see how this world is changing, how humans live in complete disillusion. They are totally blind and they don't see what's taking place. They buy all the lies of their leaders and they believe to be free when they are use as pigs and slaves to bring this evil kingdom. Their obedience go to the devil but they just don't know it.  It become easy to recognize them when you have eyes open. Yes, something very strange change right now, and what's coming my friend, you never expect to see this in your life.

The return of the gods and the kingdom of demons!

SOMETHING GIANT FACE IN THE SKIES WEIRD CLOUDS MAKE YOU SHOCK

VIDEO :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et-2qUuHiKo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Juil - 04:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: KELTIA MAGAZINE n°43 : LUG, LE DIEU IRLANDAIS A L'HONNEUR! Répondre en citant

KELTIA MAGAZINE n°43 : LUG, LE DIEU IRLANDAIS A L'HONNEUR!

29/07/2017 – 08h40 Pontivy (Breizh-Info.com) – Keltia, la revue qui traite des mondes celtes vient de publier son 43ème numéro (juillet à septembre 2017). Un numéro dans lequel sont évoqués tant le dieu irlandais Lug que les origines de la Provence ou encore l’agenda estival de la musique celtique. Découvrez ci-dessous l’édito de Fabien Régnier, rédacteur en chef de Keltia, ainsi que le sommaire.

Édito

Comme chaque été, nos volontaires iront à la rencontre de nos chers lecteurs sur bon nombre de festivals. Soyez au rendez-vous ; ils apprécieront et ce sera une magnifique occasion de se retrouver autour de la défense et de la promotion de notre culture. Des dizaines de festivals celtiques feront vivre celle-ci au cours de l’été. Il y en a tant, désormais, que nous ne pouvons évidemment être partout, les anciens druides ne nous ayant pas transmis le don d’ubiquité, ce qui est bien dommage. Mais nous ferons de notre mieux.

Saluons aussi la création par Keltia de la première grande librairie celtique en ligne, offrant des centaines de titres et diffusant plus de 80 éditeurs spécialisés dans notre culture, dont un très grand nombre sont très petits et quasiment introuvables. Nous espérons que cela contribuera à accélérer grandement le développement des connaissances et à aider le mieux possible ceux qui, se lançant dans l’édition d’ouvrages celtes, prennent un risque financier non négligeable. Que les créateurs et les producteurs qui cherchent à valoriser notre culture sachent que nous sommes là pour les soutenir dans leurs efforts.

Nous sommes d’ailleurs également très heureux de pouvoir accompagner le talent d’un jeune artiste breton, Ronan Seure le Bihan, en éditant une « BD mythologique » sur un thème cher aux Celtes : « Cùchulainn, Trois corneilles ».

Ce numéro de Keltia est aussi l’occasion d’annoncer que le IIIème Colloque scientifique sur la religion celtique organisé par notre magazine et ses partenaires se tiendra le 11 novembre prochain. Le succès des deux premiers a rendu ce rendez-vous incontournable. Quant au contenu de ce beau n°43, nous vous le laissons découvrir dans toute sa diversité foisonnante, qui est à l’image de notre culture.

Que l’été vous soit beau, bon et fécond !

Fabien Régnier

http://www.breizh-info.com/2017/07/29/74580/keltia-magazine-43-lug-dieu-irl…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Aoû - 10:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS & NOT SO KINDRED SPIRITS WITH ANTHONY PATCH Répondre en citant

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS & NOT SO KINDRED SPIRITS WITH ANTHONY PATCH

VIDEO :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oXYFL1iUO0

Il y a 1 jour - Ajouté par The Kev Baker Show

D-Wave's Geordie Rose cites Kev and Anthony's research on the Mandela Effect.

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Aoû - 16:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: STEPHEN HAWKING EXPLIQUE LE PRINCIPAL DANGER DE CHERCHER DES EXTRATERRESTRES Répondre en citant

STEPHEN HAWKING EXPLIQUE LE PRINCIPAL DANGER DE CHERCHER DES EXTRATERRESTRES

WoW! Ce que nous vous annonçons depuis longtemps sur l'arrivée des anges-déchus, des dieux et déesses de l'Antiquité, de tous ses esprits démoniaques qui les accompagneront et qui prendront le contrôle de la planète toute entière ainsi que des milliers d'âmes humaines qui n'ont pas veillé, nous est présenté à la manière Hollywood par nul autre que ce "grand scientifique astrophysicien" Stephen Hawking. Intéressant de voir comment on nous présente les choses, surtout quand nous savons ce qui se passe vraiment!

"...la possible rencontre des humains avec des extraterrestres à la rencontre de Christophe Colomb avec les Amérindiens... On sait comment cela a fini : le massacre des Amérindiens pour la conquête de ce coin de la planète. M. Hawking pensent qu'ils pourraient être dangereux et que cela pourrait mal se terminer. WoW!  C'est cela que tente de démontrer M. Hawking entre la venue d'une autre race et Christophe Colomb.

Et Sananda, St-Germain et tous ses esprits-guides où sont-ils tout-à-coup? Cette guerre de l'espace entre les bons et les méchants ET, à saveur hollywodienne aura-t-elle lieu? Même l'Armée a créée une armée de l'espace. La grande séduction et  prêt pour le dernier acte.

Sur le site "Even coming soon", on nous montre de plus en plus la connection avec les dieux de l'Antiquité. Vous n'avez qu'à aller sur leur site YouTube pour vérifier. Ces deux derniers groupes ne sont que le reflet de cette réalité qui prend place. Il y des milliers qui, comme eux,  préparent l'humanité au retour et à l'adoration de ces entités dont la science occulte et magique marque le pas pour une transition entre l'ordre établi par Dieu et celle du diable. Ecoutez les derniers vidéos de Anthony Patch (anglais), ils sont plus qu'importants pour vraiment comprendre tout ce qui prend place au niveau du "shift" spirituel et physique global qui est en train de prendre vie. Non, le monde dans lequel nous vivons n'est pas une illusion. C'est ce que ces derniers tentent de vous faire croire.

Le but est de vous "ugrader" technologiquement afin de devenir des esclaves de ces grands esprits démoniaques qui reviennent en force. Ils en sont maintenant à la matière programmable de toutes choses ainsi que des humains et animaux. La science dépasse la fiction car tout cela est bel et bien vrai. Mis en connection avec le blackgoo, ce liquide noir et ressemblant à du pétrole brut, il faut vous arrêter et vraiment investiguer pour comprendre comment ce blackgoo est, à mes yeux, comme un destructeur possédé qui fond sur tout et sur tous mais via la technologie.  J'apprends beaucoup sur ce sujet mais c'est tellement complexe que je ne peux pas vous l'expliquer. Mais vous investiguez car c'est par là que tout va basculer. Les armes de la Bête sont redoutables et si bien présentés à la face du monde pour leur faire accepter cette évolution de l'ordre établi, dès le commencement du monde.

Il y a sur YouTube un vidéo montrant 2 différents
Stephen Hawking. A vous de le trouver et d'analyser ce qui s'y dit.

Chaque humain est une créature spéciale pour Dieu. Il a un plan pour chacun de nous, mais comprenez-vous comment Lucifer et ses mignons haïssent cette créature créée à l'image de Dieu?

© AFP 2017 Justin Tallis

Sci-tech
22:44 28.07.2017(mis à jour 22:45 28.07.2017)

L'astrophysicien mondialement connu Stephen Hawking a mis en garde sur la recherche active de vie extraterrestre, qui se déroule actuellement, qu’il considère comme dangereuse pour l'humanité.

Stephen Hawking, physicien et cosmologiste britannique, a prévenu à nouveau l'humanité de la menace que pourrait engendrer un contact avec les extraterrestres. L'astrophysicien a averti que les extraterrestres intelligents pouvaient être des pilleurs de ressources des planètes parcourant la galaxie, en les conquérant et colonisant à volonté.

CC BY 2.0 / Sean-Franc Strang / Futurama mini Figures- Nibbler
Pour Stephen Hawking, les humains pourraient devenir extraterrestres d’ici 30 ans

Selon lui, des signaux extraterrestres peuvent parvenir sur Terre, mais dans tous les cas, il ne faut pas y répondre dans l'immédiat. De plus, M.Hawking a comparé la possible rencontre des humains avec des extraterrestres à la rencontre de Christophe Colomb avec les Amérindiens. Le scientifique suggère que la planète Gliese 832c pourrait abriter une espèce inconnue. = Préparation mentale pour leur arrivée.

«Un jour, nous pourrions recevoir un signal d'une planète comme celle-ci [Gliese 832c, ndlr], mais nous devrions nous méfier d'y répondre. Une rencontre avec une civilisation avancée pourrait être comme celle des Amérindiens avec Colomb et vraiment mal terminer», a souligné M.Hawking, dans son nouveau documentaire Stephen Hawking's Favorite Places (Les lieux préférés de Stephen Hawking).

Certains chercheurs estiment que la Terre est assez bruyante et que nous avons envoyé des signaux radio dans l'espace depuis des centaines d'années. Une civilisation extraterrestre assez avancée pour voyager dans l'espace assez rapidement, attirée par ces signaux, serait facilement capable d'envahir la Terre et de l'occuper.

Lire aussi:

L'origine d'un signal «extraterrestre» dans la constellation de la Vierge élucidée
Stephen Hawking: il faut créer un gouvernement mondial pour éviter une guerre planétaire
Pourquoi la théorie de Hawking sur les «extraterrestres dangereux» est peu probable
Les extraterrestres, êtres vivants ou intelligence artificielle?
Stephen Hawking: trouver les extraterrestres avant qu’ils ne nous trouvent

https://fr.sputniknews.com/sci_tech/201707281032435901-stephen-hawking-expl…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Aoû - 08:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: ALEXANDRA AT THE PARADIGM SHIFT CONFERENCE_ TIME TO CHOOSE ; THE ENDGAME IS HERE AUG 1, 2017 Répondre en citant

THE GOSPEL OF THE FALLEN ONES AND THE CALL FOR GLOBAL UNITY

ALEXANDRA AT THE PARADIGM SHIFT CONFERENCE_ TIME TO CHOOSE ; THE ENDGAME IS HERE AUG 1, 2017

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oN9s8PCkg

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: ANGES-DÉCHUS - NÉPHILIMS (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> CONSEIL MONDIAL DES ÉGLISES/WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES - voir les sous-groupes dans cette section -> ANGES-DÉCHUS-NÉPHILIM /FALLEN ANGELS - NEPHILIM - - REVIVAL SATANISM AND DARK AGE (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 319, 20, 21, 22  >
Page 20 sur 22

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation