LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

CAMPS DE CONCENTRATIONS DANS LE MONDE, BASES MILITAIRES ET + (PARTIE 2)
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LES CAMPS DE CONCENTRATION/CONCENTRATION CAMPS -> CAMPS DE CONCENTRATIONS DANS LE MONDE, BASES MILITAIRES ET + (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Juin - 06:51 (2015)    Sujet du message: CAMPS DE CONCENTRATIONS DANS LE MONDE, BASES MILITAIRES ET + (PARTIE 2) Répondre en citant

SLEW OF OCTOBER 2015 MALL OPENINGS ALL HAVE CHARACTERISTICS OF FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS!

June 28, 2015

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

Coming in October of 2015, all across the country, happy American shoppers will see a whole slew of new shopping malls opening, just in time for the Christmas shopping season. Interestingly enough, and possibly just by 'coincidence', EVERY one of these shopping malls that will be opening in October of 2015 has characteristics of FEMA concentration camps including guard towers overlooking the properties and several of them LOOKING just like fortresses!

The story by Chris Tucker at the Central Kitsap Reporter begins: "The massive walls at the Trails at Silverdale construction site loom over the surrounding area as if it were a modern-day hilltop fortress." Trails at Silverdale in the state of Washington will be opening in October of 2015. Trails at Silverdale can be seen in the picture seen at top right of story. Situated on 18 acres on a hill overlooking everything, Trails at Silverdale will include 'soldier pile' and 'lock and load' retaining walls and be the future home of 24 tenants.

According to the ABC Action News video below, excitement runs high for the upcoming October 2015 opening of the Wesley Chapel outlet mall in Pasco, Florida, however, there are 'concerns'. We learn here that officials have yet to announce what retailers will be inhabiting these 100+ 'stores' and, after being emailed a tip by an ANP reader that this mall (seen picture top left and below right) looks almost like it could be a prison, we decided to take a look into how many more 'malls' across America are scheduled to be opened in October of 2015 and wanted to see what these malls will look like. To say that we found a disturbing pattern would be an understatement.

Following up on a recent story on ANP called "Commercial Camouflage: Converting Shopping Malls Into FEMA Camps With Guard Towers Right In Front Of Our Faces? Obama Authorizes Slave Labor On American Soil" in which we told you about the Marana Spectrum outlet mall which is supposed to be opening in October of 2015 but as of yet, had no anchor stores signed up, we have found AT LEAST 5 new malls opening in October of 2015 with several more new ones having recently opened and other opening this summer and exactly WHY each one of them has characteristics of FEMA incarceration camps or fortresses has not yet been answered. If they suddenly needed to transform these 'malls' into a 'security state' apparatus, it likely could be accomplished without too much fuss and bother.

From massive and nearly impenatrable lock and load walls to massive prison towers overlooking the mall grounds, these towers certainly are being used for the national security state, likely housing cameras surveilling and recording everything surrounding them. Take a look at almost any of the new malls across the country and they already have them, as if this was planned out long ago. We know that the national security state loves to have lookouts on high, watching everything, are these towers in new malls for the same reason, able to be transformed into prison guard towers in a blink of an eye?

Joining Wesley Chapel outlets in Florida, the Trails at Silverdale in Washington, and the Marana Spectrum in Arizona for October 2015 openings will be the Outlets at San Clemente, California and the Outlets at Little Rock, Arkansas while the Outlets at Gloucester in New Jersey, the Grand Rapids Tanger Outlets in Michigan, and the Outlets at Foxwoods in Connecticut will each open this summer or early fall and all have some of the same characteristics we've seen.

While it is quite likely that these new shopping malls will ONLY be used as shopping malls, if everything goes south with the economy and Jade Helm 15 and what comes after actually are for the roundup of those whom the terrorists in Washington DC feel pose a threat to their continued raping and pillaging of America, we know from this Intellihub story that FEMA, under authorization from the Department of Defense, has plans to use abandoned shopping malls to house a massive influx of humanity from south of the border. Imagine them needing to incarceration a hundred million Americans. From Intellihub.:

Shockingly, under DoD authorization, FEMA is also planning to use abandon or unused department stores, shopping malls, and warehouses as camps to accommodate the mass human influx from South America.

Before now it was only a conspiracy theory that large box stores like Wal-Mart’s would potentially be used as FEMA camps.

some speculate the White House may have already activated REX84, also known as Readiness Exercise 1984, under protocol or Executive Order, which was put into place during the Regan Administration in the event a mass influx from the southern border were to occur.

Moreover, I myself (Shepard Ambellas) speculate that the “influx” facade may be the actual White House/DoD protocol for rolling out full-blown concentration camps for use on American citizens during coming civil unrest, paralleling the collapsing U.S. dollar.

The bottom line is that the White House simply would not start manning full-on concentration camps without a good cover story that most of the sheeple in this country could buy. In fact, this all follows lockstep with the Obama Administrations plan as the U.S. government has already been caught red-handed shipping in the migrants via bus. All of this to provide a cover story, hiding the true reason the camps are being activated for — those who will resist.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pOWZ6njhoY

http://allnewspipeline.com/October_2015_Mall_Openings_FEMA.php

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Juin - 06:51 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juil - 06:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: PRIVATELY OWNED PRISONS ARE BEING CONVERTED TO FEMA CAMPS Répondre en citant

PRIVATELY OWNED PRISONS ARE BEING CONVERTED TO FEMA CAMPS

10 Jul, 2015 by Dave Hodges
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/10/privately-owned-prisons-are-be…

Russians training in incarcerate and process American dissidents? Prison riots that are controlled by “special forces (Jade Helm)”? Prison space being cleared for future political prisoners? And all of these events discussed in this article simply dovetail from the revelation that shopping malls, sports stadiums and some schools are being prepped to double as FEMA camp internment facilities.

Camo Grayling, a known FEMA camp, is the site of massive training for the Michigan Army Reservists and the Michigan National Guard. They say they are training for GITMO duty. Perhaps this is true. However, everyone should Google “FM 3-39.4″ and make sure you are seated as you read this Army Field Manual.

Citation:

Sent July 10, 2015

Dear Dave,

I have followed your work for a long time. I know that you have covered that Russian soldiers are in our country and are preparing to be a part of a martial law occupation force in case American soldiers will not carry out their orders.

I have always thought you were one of the best writers in the country and read you everyday although I never bought into the Russian thing until now. I also listen to you and the Hagmanns on the air. I know they feel the same as you about the Russians.

I have a relative who is in the Michigan National Guard. His unit has been training with the Russians. They are practicing rounding up Americans and processing them into custody. He said they separated men and women with some children. But he also said they were separating people by religious beliefs. My relative believes that they are going to exterminate Christians when the time comes. Why else would they separate Christians from Jews from Muslims and from Catholics, from Mormons from athiests?

My relative is absolutely freaked out. He wants to quit and go into hiding. He told my husband and me that we have no idea how bad things are about to get. I have shown him some of your articles on Jade Helm and Camp Grayling and he was very surprised that you were being allowed to print what you are. 

He said that members of his unit said that they think they will be attacked by the Russians when the time comes.  He thinks that he and his unit will be assassinated when it comes time to round up Americans. He said his unit senses that the Russians “hate us” and want nothing to do with us because they know what is coming. He said that we have done training together, but there is no hint of any relationships developing as you would expect.  He said the American soldiers and the Russians do not like each other.  They have nothing to do with each other and only the officers from the 2 armies speak to each other.

The training is about monkey see monkey do. His unit will arrest pretend suspect actors and then process them and interrogate them. The Russians watch and then are asked to do the same in English. He said the Russian’s English is as good as any American. This part freaked me out. He said that the Russians frequently train in American Army uniforms.  Everyone thinks that they are going to pretend to be Americans when it is time to start the killing and the rounding up.

My relative also learned through an advisor that was at their camp, that the same thing is going on at Ft. Bliss.

What should we do? We cannot all go into hiding but I am convinced that they are coming for people like us.  My question to you is that if the Russians are already training to arrest us, how far away can the real thing be?

Please do not publish my name, I do not want to have my relative or me to have an accident.

Even Drudge is getting into the act with regard to the possible embedding of Russian troops inside of Jade Helm.

Matt Drudge

Dave,

As you know, sometimes you have to read between the lines in official announcements.  First read this article (which was featured on Drudge):
So … reporters have been allowed to be embedded in Special Ops training in the past.  But now they’re not – supposedly because of “the need to protect the identity of the forces involved”.

To the average “low information” reader, they’ll assume that “identity” means the names and faces of the individual troops (to protect them from the ISIS members trolling Facebook). 

But maybe the Army actually means “the nationality of the forces involved”.    Steve

Funny, didn’t the media identify Seal Team Six as the presumed assassins of Osama Bin Laden, before they were killed in the helicopter accident”? Nobody from the Obama administration seemed to care about protecting them!

A Prison Riot or Clearing Space?

In Arizona, the past week, a privately run prison in the Kingman, AZ., area has been rocked by prison riots and this is how it appears to the public. Upon closer examination, this is not the case. Jade Helm has its fingerprints all over this event.
_______

For a moment, I thought I was looking at the Marana, AZ. shopping mall.

Citation:

Dave

I work at the private prison here in the Kingman, AZ. Area that just had a major riot. You may have noted that the riot damaged some of the cell blocks which caused inmates to be moved to other prisons by the hundreds.

You will note that the Arizona Republic said that the location of the moved prisoners could not be disclosed. This is such BS! What about their family members? Also, many of the prisoners that were moved were living in parts of the prison that were largely undamaged by the riot. We believe that this riot was staged.

I have been reading your stuff for two years and with what I know here, entire parts of the prison are being prepared for occupancy for people I think are not prisoners coming to us from the justice system.

Dave, I am telling you I got a bad feeling in my gut that our prison is going to be housing political troublemakers and Jade Helm will be at the center of that.  Some of us are being transferred. Who are they going to be replacing us with?

We are getting routine visits from the military and have been since February. They are meeting with our administration.  Why would our admin meet with military officers unless they were going to need our prison to house military prisoners?  I think that this riot was staged to bring in outside prisoners. There is something very fishy going on here. I know about Jade Helm and I just feel that this is connected because there is nothing normal about what has happened here.

Please report this but do not use my email or name.

Like Walmart, perhaps prison authorities must close the prison for 6 months to repair the plumbing. Again, this is vandalism, the structural integrity of prison is intact.

Arizona Governor Ducey has drawn harsh criticism for diverting funds away from education to private prisons, who just happen to be some of his biggest campaign contributors. Ducey has cut University funding by $75 million dollars while increasing the funding for private funded prisons by $70 million dollars. Why?

Citation:

Arizona Governor Ducey reported that “special forces” were brought in to control the situation. I have confidential evidence which tells me that these special forces are NOT state employees. And since when are special forces used for a prison riot unless they are Jade Helm special forces and are training for “other activities”. Didn’t Drudge say that the military had to have their identify protected in Jade Helm? Why would this be any different?

From FOX 10
Citation:

“Inmates at a prison in Kingman, Ariz., are once again rioting, according to Andrew Wilder, an official with the Arizona Department of Corrections. Wilder tells Fox 10 Phoenix that remaining inmates in the Hualapai dormitory housing units are refusing to obey guard’s orders. Yesterday, we learned that 700 inmates will be sent to other correctional facilities due to continued rioting over the past few days. During one of those riots, inmates caused significant damage, making two of the five housing units at the prison uninhabitable“.

The photographic evidence clearly demonstrates that this Kingman prison is not uninhabitable. As the Kingman prison employee indicates in his email to me, there is another agenda at work. By the way, this is not the only case like this in the country. I have information on three other cases very similar to this, but I am not at liberty to reveal these events at this time.

Conclusion

The evidence trail that shopping malls, sports stadiums, schools and Walmarts are going to be converted to FEMA camp detention centers is growing by the day. Now we are seeing clear evidence that private prison space is being created to house future political dissidents. If you are new to this topic, you may want to click on the above hypertext links so that you can see the progression of the conversion of many of our institutions to FEMA camp detention centers.

The case for Russian forces and their involvement in the FEMA camp internment scenarios is fully out in the open as is the complicity for Jade Helm participation. In the next article in this series, I will expose how this relates to this week’s cyber attack on the cell phone providers, the Wall Street Journal, United Airlines, and the New York Stock Exchange.
+
Keep in mind, that if the food supply is impacted by future cyber attacks, there will be too many mouths to feed.

Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/10/privately-owned-prisons-are-being-converted-to-fema-camps/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Juil - 02:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: TUNISIE : CONSTRUCTION EN VUE D'UN LONG MUR ANTI-TERRORISTE A LA FRONTIERE LIBYENNE Répondre en citant

TUNISIE : CONSTRUCTION EN VUE D'UN LONG MUR ANTI-TERRORISTE A LA FRONTIERE LIBYENNE 

Olivier Ribouis
8/07/15

Construire un mur pour contrer les agressions terroristes en provenance de la Libye. C’est le projet du gouvernement tunisien annoncé mardi par le premier ministre tunisien Habib Essid. Il s’agit a-t-il indiqué d’un mur long de 168 kilomètres qui sera élevé tout le long de la frontière que la Tunisie a en partage avec la Libye.

Selon le premier ministre tunisien, c’est l’une des mesures prises pour limiter les attaques terroristes. Parlant des caractéristiques de ce mur qui sera érigé d’ici fin 2015, il a fait savoir qu’il disposera de tranchées pouvant constituer des barrières infranchissables pour les terroristes qui viennent de la Libye. Autre mesure prise depuis l’attentat survenu dans un hôtel de Sousse où 38 personnes ont été tuées le 26 juin dernier, c’est la décision de fermeture de 80 mosquées.

Ces mosquées qui pour la plupart ne sont pas sous contrôle des pouvoirs publics sont accusées d’incitation à la violence. Aussi, des personnes soupçonnées d’avoir des contacts avec Seifeddine Rezgui, le tueur de Sousse ont été arrêtés.

http://www.lanouvelletribune.info/international/annonces/24550-tunisie-cons…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Juil - 02:48 (2015)    Sujet du message: HUNGARY DEFIES ITS CRITICS AND BUILDS A BARRIER ALONG ITS OPEN BORDER WITH SERBIA Répondre en citant

HUNGARY DEFIES ITS CRITICS AND BUILDS A BARRIER ALONG ITS OPEN BORDER WITH SERBIA

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N4W1x5S-cY

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Sep - 01:20 (2015)    Sujet du message: L'ALLEMAGNE MOBILISE PLUSIEURS CENTAINES DE POLICIERS POUR LES CONTRÔLES AUX FRONTIERES / MIGRANTS : LA REPUBLIQUE TCHEQUE RENFORCE LES CONTRÔLE A LA FRONTIERE AVEC L'AUTRICHE Répondre en citant

IMMIGRATION - CHECK POINT/CONTRÔLE DES FRONTIERES

L'ALLEMAGNE MOBILISE PLUSIEURS CENTAINES DE POLICIERS POUR LES CONTRÔLES AUX FRONTIERES

Une autre réalité bien planifiée, qui s'installe au nom de la sécurité et qui n'est pas prêt de disparaître : le contrôle des frontières. Ce sont encore les droits et la liberté des citoyens ordinaires qui circulent sans mauvaise idée dans leur tête qui en payeront le prix sachant que tous ces groupes massifs d'immigrants sont soutenus par le Conseil Pontifical pour les migrants, ses nombreuses filles ainsi que par l
e pouvoir civil et militaire. Une autre manière déguisée de bâtir cette prison géante tout en nous laissant croire qu'ils ont à coeur notre sécurité. 

Berlin - L'Allemagne mobilise plusieurs centaines de policiers pour contrôler ses frontières après sa décision de suspendre la libre circulation prévue par l'accord européen de Schengen en raison de l'afflux massif de réfugiés, selon la police.

Nous mobilisons plusieurs centaines (de policiers), a indiqué dimanche soir à l'AFP un porte-parole de la police fédérale alors que les contrôles doivent surtout intervenir à la frontière avec l'Autriche par où arrivent des dizaines de milliers de réfugiés.

Les contrôles aux frontières ont débuté dimanche vers 17h30 locales (15H30 GMT) soit au moment où le ministre de l'Intérieur, Thomas de Maizière, en faisait l'annonce à Berlin.

Toutefois, un correspondant de l'AFP, présent à l'un des grands points de passage entre l'Allemagne et l'Autriche, n'avait pas encore constaté vers 19H30 locales (17H30 GMT) de déploiement policier particulier.

La police de son côté a précisé qu'elle se préparait à maintenir cette mesure sur une longue période alors que M. de Maizière a évoqué une décision provisoire.

Elle a averti que les personnes traversant les frontières de l'Allemagne devaient maintenant se munir de documents d'identité ou de passeports.

Berlin a justifié cette décision exceptionnelle, qui intervient alors que l'Allemagne avait il y a peu décidé d'ouvrir grand ses portes aux réfugiés, par l'afflux considérable de migrants.

La plupart entrent en Allemagne par la frontière autrichienne et rejoignent Munich en train. Or la grande métropole du sud du pays a tiré la sonnette d'alarme ce week-end, arrivant à saturation: des réfugiés ont été contraints de dormir dehors et à même le sol alors que les capacités d'hébergement d'urgence sont quasiment épuisées.

En deux semaines, 63.000 réfugiés sont arrivés à Munich, selon les autorités locales.

(©AFP / 13 septembre 2015 20h32)

http://www.romandie.com/news/LAllemagne-mobilise-plusieurs-centaines-de-pol…

MIGRANTS : LA FRANCE APPELLE AU RESPECT SCRUPULEUX DES REGLES DE SCHENGEN 

Paris - La France appelle au respect scrupuleux par chacun des pays de l'Union européenne des règles de Schengen, a déclaré le ministre de l'Intérieur dimanche à l'issue d'un entretien avec son homologue allemand Thomas de Maiziere.

Ces règles prévoient notamment l'enregistrement par les pays de première entrée des migrants ayant franchi les frontières extérieures de l'Union européenne et c'est faute de leur respect que l'Allemagne a décidé d'établir temporairement des contrôles à ses frontières, sans procéder à leur fermeture, est-il écrit dans un communiqué.

L'entretien entre les deux ministres a permis de conforter la position commune franco-allemande en vue de la réunion lundi à Bruxelles des ministres de l'Intérieur et de la Justice des 28 consacrée à la crise migratoire, écrit M. Cazeneuve, alors que la ville de Munich s'est retrouvée dimanche saturée par l'afflux de milliers de réfugiés et que l'Allemagne a décidé de réintroduire provisoirement des contrôles à ses frontières.

Sur la même question des réfugiés, François Hollande et Angela Merkel se sont aussi entretenus dimanche. Le président français et la Chancelière allemande ont fait une analyse commune de la situation, a-t-on précisé dans l'entourage de M. Hollande.

La Commission européenne a indiqué qu'aux termes de l'accord de Schengen, qui a instauré la libre circulation chère à l'UE, la réintroduction temporaire de contrôles frontaliers entre les États membres est une possibilité exceptionnelle explicitement prévue et régulée en cas de situation de crise.

Les ministres français et allemand de l'Intérieur ont préparé une communication commune à destination de leurs homologues de l'Union européenne rappelant les principes qu'ils défendent, et s'exprimeront ensemble à l'occasion du Conseil Justice Affaires Intérieures de lundi, est-il ajouté dans le communiqué de M. Cazeneuve.

(©AFP / 13 septembre 2015 21h16)

http://www.romandie.com/news/Migrants-la-France-appelle-au-respect-scrupule…

MIGRANTS : LA REPUBLIQUE TCHEQUE RENFORCE LES CONTRÔLE A LA FRONTIERE AVEC L'AUTRICHE

Prague - La République tchèque va renforcer les contrôles à sa frontière avec l'Autriche, à la suite de la décision de l'Allemagne de réintroduire des contrôles frontaliers en raison de l'afflux de migrants, a déclaré dimanche le ministre tchèque de l'Intérieur.

La République tchèque renforce les mesures à sa frontière avec l'Autriche. Les étapes suivantes seront déterminées en fonction du nombre de réfugiés se dirigeant vers la République tchèque, a déclaré le ministre, Milan Chovanec, à l'antenne de la télévision publique.

A la suite de la décision de l'Allemagne de réintroduire des contrôles à ses frontières, la République tchèque est devenue maintenant l'unique voie de contournement pour les réfugiés.

La République tchèque est un pays de transit pour les migrants voyageant vers des pays plus riches de l'UE, comme l'Allemagne, et seuls quelques dizaines de réfugiés ont demandé l'asile dans ce pays.

Nous faisons de notre mieux pour envoyer un signal clair que nous allons respecter le droit européen à nos frontières... et renforcer les capacités de nos gens aux frontières afin que nous soyions en mesure de renvoyer les migrants dans le pays voisin, a ajouté M. Chovanec.

Le Premier ministre, Bohuslav Sobotka, a indiqué que la décision de l'Allemagne était attendue en tant que réaction à des tensions au sein de la zone Schengen provoquées par la crise de migrants.

L'UE n'était pas capable de respecter ses propres règles en gérant la crise des migrants, ni de protéger efficacement la frontière extérieure de l'espace Schengen, a-t-il estimé.

Selon lui, il est maintenant nécessaire de prendre des mesures opérationnelles pour renforcer la sécurité de chaque pays et de contenir le flux des réfugiés, tout en assurant des conditions dignes pour les demandeurs d'asile et de distinguer les réfugiés de guerre des migrants économiques.

M. Sobotka a estimé plus tôt dans la journée que le système des quotas ne fonctionnera pas, les migrants ne voulant pas rester dans les pays plus pauvres de l'UE.

Comme la Hongrie, la Slovaquie et la Pologne, la République tchèque s'oppose fortement au système de quotas proposé par la Commission européenne.

(©AFP / 13 septembre 2015 20h20)

http://www.romandie.com/news/Migrants-la-Republique-tcheque-renforce-les-co… 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Sep - 06:58 (2015)    Sujet du message: U.N. SYRIA, JORDAN AND TURKEY REFUGEE CAMP SATELLITE PHOTOS JULY 2015 Répondre en citant

U.N. SYRIA, JORDAN AND TURKEY REFUGEE CAMP SATELLITE PHOTOS JULY 2015

August 17, 2015
Citation:

The following map and satellite photos depict refugee camps in Syria, Jordan and Turkey fleeing the ongoing conflict in Iraq and Syria.  It is estimated that over four million people have been displaced according to a U.N. report released in early July.  A ZIP archive (7.8 MB) containing all five documents is also available.

Southern Syria: Population & Internally Displaced Persons July 2015Download
Displacement in Dar’a and Qunaitra Governorates
Total Population (July 2015 ): 746,095
IDP Population (static since June): 275,680
Additional July IDPs: 72,900*
Total current IDP population in July: 348,580 meaning that 47 % of the population are IDPs.

Bab Al Salame IDP Camp in A’Zaz District, Syria as of 05 June 2015Download
This map illustrates satellite-detected shelters and other buildings at the Bab Al Salame IDP Camp in A’Zaz District, Syria. As of 05 June 2015, a total of 1,612 shelters were detected as well as 222 infrastructures and support buildings within the 23 hectares of the camp. This is a preliminary analysis & has not yet been validated in the field. Please send ground feedback to UNITAR / UNOSAT.

Oncunipar Refugee Camp in Merkez District, Kilis Province, Turkey as of 05 June 2015Download
This map illustrates satellite-detected shelters in the Oncunipar Refugee Camp in Merkez District, Kilis Province, Turkey. As of 05 June 2015, UNOSAT analyzed a total of 2,469 shelters as well as 67 infrastructure and support buildings within the 40.7 ha of the camp. A new 10 ha area has been built since December 2014 containing 506 of the 2,469 shelter structures. This is a preliminary analysis and has not yet been validated in the field. Please send ground feedback to UNITAR – UNOSAT.

Sujjo IDP Camp in A’Zaz District, Syria as of 05 June 2015Download
This map illustrates satellite-detected shelters and other buildings at the Sujjo IDP Camp in A’Zaz District, Syria. As of 05 June 2015, a total of 955 shelters were detected as well as 74 infrastructures and support buildings within the 12 hectares of the camp. This is a preliminary analysis & has not yet been validated in the field. Please send ground feedback to UNITAR / UNOSAT.

Al Zaatari refugee camp in Mafraq Governorate, Jordan as of 06 July 2014Download

This map illustrates satellite-detected shelters and other buildings at the Al Zaatari refugee camp in Mafraq Governorate, Jordan. As of 06 July 2014 a total of 29,982 shelters were detected as well as 1,880 infrastructure and support buildings within the 534.4 hectares of the camp. Between 06 April 2014 and 06 July 2014, a total of 4,257 shelters closed or were moved, and a total of 2,774 shelters were constructed, and the number of shelters has thus decreased by about 1,298 since the previous UNITAR/UNOSAT assessment. This indicates an approximate 4.1% decrease in the number of shelters between 06 April 2014 and 06 July 2014. This is a preliminary analysis and has not yet been validated in the field; structure locations subject to a spatial error margin of +/- three meters. Shelters grouped under plastic sheeting were estimated by average household size and may be a source of error. Please send ground feedback to UNITAR/UNOSAT.

https://publicintelligence.net/un-syria-refugee-camp-photos-july-2015/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Sep - 06:53 (2015)    Sujet du message: DAMAS PREPARE 2 NOUVELLES BASES POUR ACCUEILLIR DES RENFORTS RUSSES (IHS Jane’s) Répondre en citant

DAMAS PREPARE 2 NOUVELLES BASES POUR ACCUEILLIR DES RENFORTS RUSSES (IHS Jane’s)

La Syrie préparerait deux nouvelles bases pour accueillir des renforts russes, signe que Moscou cherche à renforcer sa présence dans le pays pour lutter contre le groupe takfiriste Daesh, affirme mardi l'institut IHS Jane's, spécialisé dans le renseignement.

"Après l'analyse d'images satellite, IHS Jane's a identifié deux nouveaux sites en Syrie qui pourraient s'apprêter à accueillir des forces russes. Sur ces deux bases --le complexe de stockage d'armes Istamo et le complexe militaire Al-Sanobar, tous deux au nord de l'aéroport de Lattaquié-- les préparatifs semblent en cours pour accueillir des forces russes", souligne l'institut basé à Londres.

"Cette activité inclut la construction de nouveaux bâtiments, le nettoyage de surface ainsi que le nivellement et le pavage de terrain. On constate la présence de tentes du même type que celles utilisées par les unités militaires russes", souligne l'organisation spécialisée.

"Ceci représente un accroissement significatif des capacités de combat russes en Syrie. Le déploiement de la Russie inclut désormais quatre avions de combats multi-rôles Su-30SM, douze avions d'attaque au sol Su-25, douze avions

de combat Su-24M et potentiellement six hélicoptères d'attaque Ka-52", ajoute l'institut.

L'effet des armes russes commence déjà "à se faire sentir sur le territoire syrien", a affirmé mardi à l'AFP un haut responsable militaire syrien sous couvert de l'anonymat.

Les avions sont arrivés vendredi sur une base militaire dans la province de Lattaquié, fief du président Assad dans l'ouest, d'après la même source.

Avec AFP

Source: Agences  
23-09-2015 - 09:43 Dernière mise à jour 23-09-2015 - 11:31

http://www.almanar.com.lb/french/adetails.php?fromval=1&cid=18&frid…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Oct - 07:00 (2015)    Sujet du message: ALERT FEMA CAMPS OPERATIONAL ARABIC SIGNS NEAR CAMPS Répondre en citant

ALERT FEMA CAMPS OPERATIONAL ARABIC SIGNS NEAR CAMPS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWYWhcGK9Q

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Oct - 05:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: ‘ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG’: SECRET IRAN UNDERGROUND BASE SHOWN TO MEDIA IS JUST ONE OF MANY Répondre en citant

‘ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG’: SECRET IRAN UNDERGROUND BASE SHOWN TO MEDIA IS JUST ONE OF MANY

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpIN1fdW-bw

THE VIDEO IS MUTED

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps has revealed a video of a secret military base consisting of numerous underground tunnels. The exact location is unknown but the base is thought to be one of many similar setups situated in Iran

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Nov - 04:00 (2015)    Sujet du message: CANADA : BUNKER ANTINUCLEAIRE A VALCARTIER : HOMMES IMPORTANTS A L'ABRI! Répondre en citant

CANADA : BUNKER ANTINUCLEAIRE A VALCARTIER : HOMMES IMPORTANTS A L'ABRI!

Regardez aussi du côté de Mirabel et de St-Hilaire qui elle serait relié à la base de St-Hubert. Il paraîtrait qu'il y a aussi des bases dans ces secteurs.

On entre dans le bâtiment, dissimulé sous le gazon, par un court tunnel de béton. L'intérieur, conçu pour accueillir 400 personnes, compte deux étages.
Photo Le Soleil, Pascal Ratthé

Baptiste Ricard-Châtelain
Le Soleil

Suivre @BaptisteRC

(Québec) Seuls les employés de l'État vraiment «essentiels», quelques militaires et des politiciens «utiles» en cas de catastrophe auraient pu franchir les lourdes portes métalliques. Bien sûr, le chef du gouvernement et le représentant de la reine du Canada auraient obtenu un laissez-passer. Mais tous devaient abandonner femme, mari et enfants derrière. Pas de place pour le superflu. Si l'alerte atomique avait retenti dans les rues de la capitale québécoise, une série de cortèges de voitures de fonction auraient filé vers Valcartier, au nord, vers le bunker toujours enfoui à deux pas de la guérite de la vaste garnison militaire.

L'intérieur du bunker
Photo Le Soleil, Pascal Ratthé

Nous sommes en pleine guerre froide. La testostérone américaine et russe atteint des sommets de concentration: mon missile nucléaire est plus gros que le tien. En 1962, l'URSS pointe ses armes vers l'Oncle Sam depuis Cuba. Le Canada se prépare au pire.

«C'est le gouvernement de John Diefenbaker [1957 à 1963] qui a autorisé la construction d'un système d'abris antinucléaires», nous explique, par courriel, le docteur en histoire Andrew Burtch, spécialiste de l'après-1945 au Musée canadien de la guerre d'Ottawa. M. Burtch connaît très bien le sujet, d'autant plus qu'il vient de publier Give Me Shelter: The Failure of Canada's Cold War Civil Defence, un ouvrage traitant de cette période. Chacune des 10 législatures provinciales a donc reçu, entre 1961 et 1963, un cadeau du gouvernement fédéral: un bunker. La bureaucratie canadienne les appelait plutôt Sièges régionaux du gouvernement d'urgence (SRGU).

Visualisons: la bombe est en vol; les sirènes soulèvent la panique. Les limousines foncent sur l'autoroute Henri-IV. À bord, des hommes et des femmes utilitaires. Tous veulent s'engouffrer dans la structure aux murs de béton armé de 15 pouces d'épaisseur recouverte de terre gazonnée. «Les politiciens, les fonctionnaires et les militaires clés, chargés de conseiller le public en cas d'urgence nationale, y auraient été hébergés. Le premier ministre du Québec et le lieutenant-gouverneur auraient été les personnes les plus importantes à protéger. Tous les ministres qui étaient essentiels pour diriger la sécurité, la survie et les efforts de reconstruction y auraient aussi été hébergés», raconte M. Burtch. «Mais il n'y avait pas de place pour les familles dans le bunker. Jean Lesage [le premier ministre] aurait donc dû quitter sa famille.»

«Le bunker de Valcartier était destiné à abriter les principaux responsables du gouvernement provincial afin d'assurer la continuité du gouvernement. [...] La province de Québec comptait plusieurs cibles, certaines parmi les plus vulnérables au pays: Montréal et Québec», ajoute le chercheur. «Dans le bunker, les fonctionnaires auraient pu diffuser des avertissements et d'autres renseignements grâce à CBC/Radio-Canada, qui avait un centre de diffusion à l'intérieur. Afin que ces installations fonctionnent, elles devaient être atteintes rapidement, dès les premiers avertissements d'une attaque. Elles ont donc été construites à des endroits assez proches pour y arriver en voiture, en autobus ou en hélicoptère, mais assez loin pour que si une bombe nucléaire touchait la ville de Québec, par exemple, le bunker serait hors de danger.»

Dernier cri... en 1960

Ottawa n'avait pas distribué les abris antinucléaires aux provinces sans penser à s'en garder au moins un! La dizaine de «Sièges régionaux du gouvernement d'urgence» étaient donc reliés par un système de communication dernier cri au «Siège central du gouvernement d'urgence», le bunker quartier général enterré à Carp, en Ontario, à quelques kilomètres de la capitale canadienne.

Les fanas de technologies émoustillés à l'idée de découvrir les appareils «dernier cri» utilisés pour échanger entre les bunkers... seront déçus. Ce sont les années 60, l'avez-vous déjà oublié? On communique, lors des crises, par radio et par téléscripteurs. Disons qu'il ne faut pas que la bombe ait brisé les fils ou les antennes.

Ce super bunker central sera mieux connu par son petit nom : le «Diefenbunker». Le principal intéressé, le premier ministre fédéral John Diefenbaker, ne s'y serait toutefois pas réfugié. «[Il] aurait refusé de mettre les pieds dans le bunker de Carp», relate Andrew Burtch. «Il ne voulait pas laisser sa femme derrière lui. Dans un exercice télévisé de simulation d'une attaque nucléaire, lui et son épouse ont [d'ailleurs] été signalés "morts" dans leur abri antiatomique situé au sous-sol de la résidence du premier ministre à Ottawa.»

Dans l'antre du bunker

Une légende circule au sein des militaires de la Garnison Valcartier. Outre les deux étages «officiels» du bunker antiatomique de la base, deux autres niveaux, peut-être trois, seraient cachés sous la structure. Ils abriteraient des projets secrets de l'armée...

Désolé, nous n'avons pas vu les escaliers pour y descendre au cours de notre visite! Ils sont sans doute trop secrets. Nous avons toutefois constaté qu'il faut être sociable pour vivre dans un bunker. L'endroit a été conçu pour accueillir jusqu'à 400 personnes. On aurait entassé ces gens nerveux, sous le choc, qui ont été forcés d'abandonner leurs proches. Explosif.

On entre dans le bâtiment par un court tunnel de béton au bout duquel trônent deux grosses portes métalliques permettant de sceller l'abri en cas de contamination. À gauche, derrière une vitre, le poste de garde. À droite, la salle de décontamination et ses douches, nous montre le casernier Daniel Michaud, délégué pour nous guider dans tous les recoins du labyrinthe souterrain.

Jusqu'en 1995, l'accès au bunker était toujours «contrôlé». Il a ensuite été fermé durant six ans: «Les risques de guerre étaient moins grands. Ça n'a jamais servi.» En 2001, l'armée l'a rouvert, mais a changé la vocation du lieu.

L'étage du haut, le rez-de-chaussée, est principalement occupé par les 60 chambres du bunker où peuvent s'installer 156 soldats. Les occupants auraient dû accepter de partager leur couche; chaque chambre compte entre une et six places.

Au fil de nos pérégrinations, nous constatons que plusieurs des pièces modestes de la construction ont été transformées en bureaux. Nous arrivons finalement dans une vaste salle : c'était la cuisine. On devait conserver ici tout l'équipement, l'eau et les vivres pour que 400 «convives» puissent survivre durant au moins 30 jours sans contact avec l'extérieur. Les couleurs d'époque ont été conservées!

Derrière une des nombreuses portes de la pièce, Daniel Michaud nous fait découvrir un petit escalier en colimaçon, étroit, qui mène à une sortie discrète, sur le toit. Peut-être aurait-elle permis aux visiteurs arrivant en hélicoptère d'entrer rapidement. Il ne fallait toutefois pas souffrir d'embonpoint pour pouvoir y descendre.

«Quartier VIP»

«Il ne subsiste plus beaucoup de vestiges de l'époque», observe Patrice Filion, responsable de l'hébergement à Valcartier. Il faut imaginer les vieux hauts-parleurs au mur, les gros téléphones noirs à roulette accrochés un peu partout.

C'est à ce moment que nous sommes arrivés dans le «quartier VIP» aménagé au deuxième niveau. Certains ministres, le lieutenant-gouverneur et le premier ministre y auraient logé. Quelques chambres privées partageant les toilettes et les douches, de petites salles de travail... Les têtes de l'État, hébergées dans cette section, auraient eu droit à un peu plus de luxe que les autres rescapés. Cet espace historique est maintenant utilisé pour entreposer du matériel militaire, des télécommandes de jeux de simulation par exemple.

Une bonne portion des deux étages est toujours occupée par des salles mécaniques. L'air du bunker était recyclé, purifié par un énorme système de filtration, très bruyant. Le système électrique et le chauffage, qui devaient être autonomes, y étaient aussi. Certains équipements semblent toujours d'époque.
Allez, c'est le temps de regagner l'air libre. Sur le dessus du bunker, pas grand-chose, si ce n'est du gazon! Deux grosses antennes d'époque, et de plus récentes, pointent vers le ciel.

Ne vous présentez pas à la Garnison Valcartier pour visiter le bunker. Seuls les militaires et les employés civils de la Défense nationale peuvent y circuler. Lorsque vous passerez sur l'autoroute Henri-IV, peut-être pourrez-vous entrevoir la verdure du toit, à quelques mètres, derrière les arbres. À tout le moins, vous pourrez l'imaginer.

Les bunkers de l'ère Diefenbaker

Six Sièges régionaux du gouvernement d'urgence souterrains

- Debert, Nouvelle-Écosse
- Valcartier, Québec
- Borden, Ontario
- Shilo, Manitoba
- Penhold, Alberta
- Nanaimo, Colombie-Britannique

Quatre Sièges régionaux du gouvernement d'urgence construits au-dessus du sol

- Holyrood, Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador
- Charlottetown, Île-du-Prince-Édouard
- Gagetown, Nouveau-Brunswick
- Regina, Saskatchewan

Un Siège central du gouvernement d'urgence
- Carp, Ontario

«Le trou» du Commandement de la défense aérospatiale de l'Amérique du Nord (NORAD)
- North Bay, Ontario

http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/dossiers/quebec-souterrain/201208/12/01-45…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Déc - 03:59 (2015)    Sujet du message: MOSCOU VA CONSTRUIRE 2 BASES MILITAIRES SUR DES ÎLES REVENDIQUEES PAR LE JAPON / TENSIONS RISE AS RUSSIA TO BEGIN BUILDING MILITARY BASES ON ISLANDS CLAIMED BY JAPAN Répondre en citant

MOSCOU VA CONSTRUIRE 2 BASES MILITAIRES SUR DES ÎLES REVENDIQUEES PAR LE JAPON

ENGLISH : TENSIONS RISE AS RUSSIA TO BEGIN BUILDING MILITARY BASES ON ISLANDS CLAIMED BY JAPAN

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQFOXctLJBg

Article : http://news.yahoo.com/russia-building-military-bases-islands-claimed-japan-…

La Russie va construire deux nouvelles bases militaires pour garder ses forces "en état d'alerte" sur les îles Kouriles, revendiquées par le Japon et à l'origine de tensions persistantes entre les deux pays, a annoncé mardi le ministre russe de la Défense Sergueï Choïgou.

"Nous prévoyons de construire un total de 392 bâtiments" sur les îles d'Itouroup et Kounachir, situées au nord de l'archipel japonais, a déclaré M. Choïgou lors d'une rencontre avec les responsables de son état-major.

Ce déploiement, qui vise à renforcer la présence militaire russe déjà existante sur les Kouriles, ces île situées dans la mer d'Okhotsk, permettra également "de s'assurer que les troupes et le matériel restent en état d'alerte", a-t-il précisé, ajoutant que ces nouvelles bases seront dotées d'infrastructures pour les familles des militaires qui y seront stationnés.

La présence militaire russe sur les îles Kouriles, où vivent environ 19.000 habitants, est un sujet sensible pour le Japon, qui revendique cet archipel, annexé par l'Union soviétique à la fin de la Seconde Guerre mondiale après la capitulation des forces japonaises.

La question de ces îles, que les Japonais appellent "Territoires du nord" et qui font partie pour les Russes de la région de Sakhaline, dans l'Extrême-Orient russe, envenime les relations entre les deux pays, notamment sur le plan commercial.

Alors que les deux pays n'ont jamais signé de traité de paix, les négociations restent au point mort depuis que la péninsule de Crimée a rejoint la Russie en mars 2004, suite à un référendum de sa population. Une démarche qualifiée d'annexion et condamnée par Tokyo et les Occidentaux .

Fin septembre, le ministre russe des Affaires étrangères Sergueï Lavrov a exclu, lors d'une rencontre avec son homologue japonais Fumio Kishida, tout compromis avec le Japon, appelant Tokyo à reconnaître "les réalités historiques".

Selon l'AFP, peu avant, un appareil étranger, soupçonné d'être russe, avait violé l'espace aérien japonais, provoquant la colère de Tokyo, déjà furieux d'un déplacement en août du Premier ministre russe Dmitri Medvedev dans l'une des îles.

Il avait profité de ce voyage pour rendre public un décret élargissant le territoire russe de 50.000 kilomètres carrés dans la zone, en vertu d'une décision de l'ONU. Le Japon avait également protesté en mars contre des manœuvres militaires russes, impliquant 500 soldats.

Avec AFP

Source: Agences   
01-12-2015 - 14:09 Dernière mise à jour 01-12-2015 - 14:12

http://www.almanar.com.lb/french/adetails.php?fromval=1&cid=19&frid…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Jan - 07:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: FEDS TO OPEN MASSIVE DENVER FACILITY FOR UP TO 1,000 ILLEGAL MINORS Répondre en citant

FEDS TO OPEN MASSIVE DENVER FACILITY FOR UP TO 1,000 ILLEGAL MINORS

US rep said he “wants to assure the neighbors that this isn't some dangerous situation for them"

Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - December 31, 2015

A large facility in Denver has been chosen as the next housing site for immigrant children who illegally crossed the southern border.

Starting in April next year, the Federal Center in Lakewood, a suburb of Denver, will be home to up to 1,000 unaccompanied children who illegally traveled to the US from Central American countries.

The US Dept. of Health and Human Services will operate the facility, said to be the “largest of its kind in the country” according to The Denver Post.

HHS officials have attempted to reassure the community the shelter is safe and only a temporary stay for illegal minors as they work to reunite them with their families.

“This is a place for a temporary stay, and it will be secured by HHS,” said Democrat US Rep Ed Perlmutter after taking a tour of the building.
Perlmutter said he “wants to assure the neighbors that this isn’t some dangerous situation for them.”

“These kids are coming from a place of desperation, and to give them accommodation and a measure of comfort is the right thing to do,” Perlmutter stated.

The feds claim most children will only occupy the shelter for an average of 32 days, and that illegal minors would remain under strict supervision.

“They remain under staff supervision at all times,” said HHS spokesperson Mark Weber, adding that children would not attend local schools and would “not integrate into the local community.”

Moreover, children housed at the taxpayer’s expense will be eligible for medical screenings and vaccinations, and will obtain classroom and education services in addition to family reunification counseling.

The announcement comes amid a heated national debate over immigration and follows reports that the amount of immigrant children crossing into the US has steadily increased.

“Earlier this month, the Rio Grand Valley Border Patrol sector reported a 101 percent increase of unaccompanied alien children (UAC) and a 154 percent increase of family units crossing the border illegally,” reports Breitbart. “These figures reflect apprehension numbers in October and November 2015 and compare them to the same time period last year, KRGV 5 reported.”

The Federal Center is one of five other shelters in the country opened to house the influx of unaccompanied minors, with others in Florida, Texas and New Mexico also opening up.

Weber said he was unaware of how long the Lakewood Center would operate.

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-open-massive-denver-facility-for-up-to-1000…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Jan - 04:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: CES NOUVELLES BASES DE WASHINGTON ET DE MOSCOU EN SYRIE Répondre en citant

CES NOUVELLES BASES DE WASHINGTON ET DE MOSCOU EN SYRIE

© Sputnik. Alexander Astafyev
Défense
20:03 23.01.2016(mis à jour 10:34 24.01.2016)

Les deux pays installent de nouvelles bases aériennes dans le nord-est de la Syrie, rapporte The Times.

Les forces armées américaines et russes ont commencé à aménager des bases aériennes dans les zones respectivement contrôlées par les Kurdes et l'armée gouvernementale syrienne, dans le nord-est de la Syrie près de la frontière avec la Turquie et l'Irak. La distance entre les deux bases est d'environ 50km, a annoncé le quotidien britannique Times.

L'armée russe étend sa présence à l'aéroport international de Kameshli laissé à l'abandon près de la frontière turque, qui est contrôlé par les forces gouvernementales syriennes, déclare-t-on de sources informées du renseignement américain. Ces sources ont également confirmé au journal que les forces armées russes inspectaient si cette zone serait compatible avec le déploiement de troupes et à la création d'une zone fortifiée.

Le quotidien, en citant les représentants du renseignement, affirme que les spécialistes russes ont déjà choisi l'endroit pour le déploiement des systèmes de défense contre les possibles actions hostiles de l'armée turque à la frontière syrienne, y compris les attaques contre les Kurdes syriens.

La piste d'envol de l'aérodrome de Kameshli est longue de 3,6 kilomètres ce qui la rend adaptée à l'atterrissage de tous les types d'avions, y compris les chasseurs, les bombardiers et les avions de transport lourds.

© Photo. Russian Defence Ministry

Plus de 6.000 raids aériens depuis le début de l'opération russe en Syrie

Le journal turc Hurriyet a également déclaré que des militaires russes étaient déjà arrivés à Kameshli.

Le président turc Recep Tayyip Erdogan a déjà exprimé sa préoccupation, vendredi, au sujet des rapports indiquant que près de 200 militaires russes avaient commencé à renforcer la piste d'envol de l'aéroport de la ville de Kameshli.

M. Erdogan a déclaré que la Turquie "ne tolérera pas des unités (russes, ndlr) le long du territoire s'étendant de la frontière avec l'Irak à la mer Méditerranéenne". Et le ministre turc de l'éducation Nabi Avci a accusé les Kurdes de coopération avec la Russie et les autorités syriennes.

Recep Erdogan discutera du déploiement des forces russes le long de la frontière avec la Turquie avec le vice-président américain Joe Biden, qui effectue une visite de travail à Ankara samedi.

Dans le même temps, selon les données de la société américaine Stratfor, qui œuvre dans le domaine du renseignement, le Pentagone déploie sa propre base aérienne dans une zone contrôlée par les Kurdes. Il s'agit de l'aérodrome agricole de la ville de Rmeylan dans le nord-est du pays à quelques kilomètres de la frontière avec la Turquie et l'Irak.

Actuellement, quelques dizaines de militaires des forces spéciales américaines construisent une base aérienne sur place. Selon les images satellite présentées par Stratfor, la piste d'envol de l'aérodrome local a presque doublé, de 700 à 1.315 mètres. Elle est donc adaptée pour qu'un avion de transport militaire américain Lockheed C-130 Hercules puisse décoller et atterrir.

Bien que les Etats-Unis n'aient pas révélé quelles troupes sont engagées dans l'opération en Syrie, il a été communiqué qu'en décembre le Pentagone y a transféré environ 50 militaires des forces spéciales américaines.

© AP Photo/ Khalid Mohammed

Un expert américain, Dave Majumdar, dans son article pour le magazine The National Interest, pense que les Etats-Unis peuvent utiliser cette base pour livrer des armes et des munitions à l'opposition dite "modérée", qui se bat contre les terroristes de Daech et les troupes de Bachar el-Assad. En outre, l'aéroport pourrait être utilisé par des avions d'attaque, ainsi que servir comme plateforme pour les opérations spéciales, qui sont très probable dans un avenir proche.

http://fr.sputniknews.com/defense/20160123/1021170559/nouvelles-bases-syrie…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Jan - 06:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: NAVY AWARDS $19.6 M TO BUILD NEW SEAL WATERFRONT OPERATIONS FACILITY IN HAWAII Répondre en citant

NAVY AWARDS $19.6 M TO BUILD NEW SEAL WATERFRONT OPERATIONS FACILITY IN HAWAII

Story Number: NNS160126-09Release Date: 1/26/2016 3:56:00 PM

By Denise Emsley, Naval Facilities Engineering Command Hawaii

PEARL HARBOR (NNS) -- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Hawaii
awarded a $19.6 million firm-fixed-price task order under a multiple award construction contract Jan. 25 to Bethel-Webcor JV-1, a small business in Anchorage, Alaska.

The project will construct a Waterfront Support Facility for Naval Special Warfare Group 3 (NSWG-3) at Pearl City Peninsula, Oahu, Hawaii.

The new facility is to support Navy divers and technicians by providing work space for operations, training, planning and mission support in addition to equipment storage and load out areas.

"We are very pleased that this contract has been awarded and construction will be moving forward," said Command Master Chief David Salisbury, NSWG-3. "Space has been at a premium for many years and the new structure and renovation will afford us some much needed room to work."

Facility space will also be provided in support of NSWG-3 Holistic Human Performance Center.

This project will include renovations to Building 987 and construction of a second floor space in the building's high bay area.

"The additional space being created by NAVFAC Hawaii in this combined effort will greatly enhance our capability to support training," said Salisbury. "With our ever increasing workload and limited land here on Oahu, this project is a welcomed addition to our community."

Work is expected to be completed by February 2018.

For more news from Naval Facilities Engineering Command, visit www.navy.mil/local/navfachq/.

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=92822

Dernière édition par maria le Jeu 11 Fév - 20:04 (2016); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Jan - 06:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: URGENT MARTIAL LAW UPDATE : RED ALERT: FIRST Of OBAMA’S 10 CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN US SET TO OPEN!!! Répondre en citant

URGENT MARTIAL LAW UPDATE : RED ALERT: FIRST Of OBAMA’S 10 CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN US SET TO OPEN!!!

gangsterforgod October 11, 2015

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

Obama’s Federal Emergency Management Agency officially opened their first “Political Realignment Facility” on Thursday in Willcox, Arizona. According to Mr. Conservative: This type of facility is more commonly known as a “concentration camp,” or even a “death camp.”

According to reports, the agency plans to open four other facilities like this this year, and to have twelve up and running by the 2016 election.

This first facility is known as “Camp Alpha,” and it was built on 500 acres of Federal property near the Chiricahua national park in southwest Arizona. FEMA brags that it can hold up to 10,000 Americans.

THESE FACILITIES WERE ORDERED AND AUTHORIZED BY TWO-DOZEN EXECUTIVE ORDERS BY PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, BEGINNING THE DAY HE TOOK OFFICE ON JANUARY 20, 2009.

Facilities like this one are set to open in Wyoming, Texas, and Tennessee by the end of this year. Georgia, Mississippi, Alaska, Iowa, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada, and Florida will all be housing facilities by the election in 2016.

by secretsofthefed.com

http://consciouslyenlightened.com/urgent-martial-law-update-red-alert-first…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Fév - 04:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: UN MUR DE BETON, VA-T-IL PROTEGER BAGDAD DES TERRORISTES? Répondre en citant

UN MUR DE BETON, VA-T-IL PROTEGER BAGDAD DES TERRORISTES?

3 févr. 2016, 21:08

Source: Reuters

Le gouvernement irakien a décidé d'ériger «une barrière de sécurité» autour de la capitale afin de stopper le trafic d'armes et de prévenir les attentats meurtriers.

L’Irak n’a pas besoin de forces étrangères sur son territoire, selon Bagdad

La construction d'un mur d'enceinte de 300 kilomètres de long, équipé de tours de contrôle, de caméras de surveillance et de détecteurs d'explosifs a commencé le 1er février à l'ouest de la capitale irakienne. Les militaires vont patrouiller le long du mur et contrôler les entrées, rapporte la BBC.

«Cette barrière de sécurité autour de la ville ne laissera passer ni les terroristes, qui apportent des explosifs, ni les voitures piégées qui visent à attaquer des civils innocents», a expliqué le chef du commandement des opérations de Bagdad, le général Abdel Amir al-Chammari.
twitter-tweet a écrit:

#Iraq building 168 mile wall to keep #IS #IslamicState out of #Baghdad. Seems very strange?https://t.co/7FuuLxaGSb pic.twitter.com/wy42j1qdm7
— Batman (@51Batman) 3 февраля 2016

Le 1er février, le ministre irakien des Affaires étrangères, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, avait déclaré que toutes les opérations antiterroristes en Irak seraient effectuées par les troupes irakiennes, sans aide internationale. Il espère que les troupes nationales pourront exterminer tous les combattants de Daesh du territoire irakien d’ici la fin 2016.

Cette décision a provoqué l'indignation sur les réseaux sociaux. Les internautes accusent le gouvernement irakien de vouloir se protéger contre le terrorisme, en abandonnant le reste du pays.
twitter-tweet a écrit:

Iraqi gvt building a wall around Baghdad to fend off terrorists cause who cares what happens outside the capital https://t.co/eoWSsZBvwG
— Mend A M (@mendlusi) 3 февраля 2016

International

https://francais.rt.com/international/15066-mur-beton-bagdad-terrorisme

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Fév - 05:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: SYRIAN REFUGEES/ISIS CROSSING OPEN BORDERS IN EL PASO, TEXAS NEAR THE BORDER OF JUAREZ MEXICO! Répondre en citant

SYRIAN REFUGEES/ISIS CROSSING OPEN BORDERS IN EL PASO, TEXAS NEAR THE BORDER OF JUAREZ MEXICO!

Still open in february 2016

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnlmL2nOid8

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Fév - 06:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: EXCLUSIVE: LIBERALS TO BUILD REFUGEE CAMPS ON CANADIAN MILITARY BASES Répondre en citant

IMMIGRATION

EXCLUSIVE: LIBERALS TO BUILD REFUGEE CAMPS ON CANADIAN MILITARY BASES 

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMNyE0CZWc

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Fév - 07:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: LE MUR ENTRE ISRAËL ET LA JORDANIE, POUR SE PROTEGER DES "PREDATEURS"/ NETANYAHU PLANS TO BUILD FENCE AROUND ISRAEL TO KEEP OUR ‘BEASTS’ Répondre en citant

LE MUR ENTRE ISRAËL ET LA JORDANIE, POUR SE PROTEGER DES "PREDATEURS"

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXNltgronaY

NETANYAHU PLANS TO BUILD FENCE AROUND ISRAEL TO KEEP OUR ‘BEASTS’

Posted on February 11, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in Middle East, News

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has come under attack on Twitter after activists accused the PM of being “genocidal” following his announcement to build a fence around Israel to protect the nation from “wild beasts”. 

The Israeli leader used the provocative and dehumanizing language on an official tour of Israel’s eastern border, where a security fence is currently being erected.

Telesurtv.net reports:
“Will we surround all of the state of Israel with fences and barriers?

The answer is yes. In the area that we live in, we must defend ourselves against the wild beasts,” Netanyahu said.
twitter-tweet a écrit:

Netanyahu wants to put Jews in giant, fenced, ghetto https://t.co/rbBxZNzdgE
— Ali Abunimah (@AliAbunimah) February 9, 2016

The Israeli leader also referred to Tel Aviv’s neighbors as “predators.” At an estimated cost of US$74.4 million, the new 30-kilometer barrier is being built at the same time as a new airport undergoes construction in the Timna Valley.
twitter-tweet a écrit:

The man running Israel is explicitly calling Arabs “wild beasts.” That’s genocidal language, unconditionally bankrolled by the US taxpayer.
— Rania Khalek (@RaniaKhalek) February 10, 2016

However, the new security barrier is merely the tip of the iceberg for Israel, a country which spends approximately 5.2 percent of its annual GDP on military expenditure.

“This thing costs many billions, and we’re working on a multiyear plan of prioritization so it would be spread out over years in order to gradually build it, but to complete it to defend the state of Israel,” Netanyahu added.

Twitter activists blasted Netanyahu’s comments, with Associate Editor of the Electronic Intifada labeling his comments “genocidal.”

Meanwhile, Yousef Munayyer, the executive director of the U.S. Campaign to End the Occupation, compared Netanyahu’s government policies to words from Hannah Arendt in 1948 when she warned that Israel will eventually “separate itself from from the larger body of world Jewry and in its isolation develop into an entirely new people.”
twitter-tweet a écrit:

Netanyahu 2016: We’ll Surround Israel With Fences ‘To Defend Ourselves Against Wild Beasts’
Hannah Arendt 1948: pic.twitter.com/bn9oF27Q5t
— Yousef Munayyer (@YousefMunayyer) February 9, 2016

Netanyahu’s comments come on the same day as the U.S. Defense Department’s fiscal budget for 2017, which requests US$145.8 million in support of Tel Aviv, according to Pentagon sources.

http://yournewswire.com/netanyahu-plans-to-build-fence-around-israel-to-kee…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 05:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: 'WORRISOME': US SECRETLY PLANS TO REOPEN MILITARY BASE IN ICELAND Répondre en citant

'WORRISOME': US SECRETLY PLANS TO REOPEN MILITARY BASE IN ICELAND

© AP Photo/ Kirsty Wigglesworth

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XGYeMf-ZHk

Europe
23:55 18.02.2016(updated 03:29 19.02.2016)

As a response to the deteriorating relations between Washington and Moscow, the United States will reopen a Cold War-era naval base in Iceland. These plans were kept secret from the Icelandic public, and even the prime minister of the country learned of the deal only through US media reports.

"A lot of Icelanders are worried," Paul Fontaine, news editor with the Reykjavik Grapevine, told Radio Sputnik. "When the base closed in 2006, a lot of Icelanders were relieved."

Located near the capital of Reykjavik, the base, originally built during World War II, will be retrofitted to house P-8 Poseidon surveillance planes. News of this arrangement came as a complete surprise to many Icelanders.

© AFP 2016/ GREG WOOD
US Considering Iceland to Land Spy Planes - Reports

"Why did we learn about this from Stars and Stripes, the US military’s media outlet," Fontaine asked. "Even the Prime Minister himself said that he learned about these plans from the news, and that’s highly unusual."

While the US has so far stated that it only plans to upgrade a single hangar, the move makes it likely that the military presence at the base could be greatly expanded in the future.

"The US military has said that they kind of look at Iceland as having the potential to be like their base in Sicily," Fontaine says. "And their base in Sicily has some 4,000 troops and family members and other base workers. I think that calls for worry."

While opposition figures point out the concerns of allowing the US to expand its military presence in Iceland, the government has downplayed the move.

© Sputnik/ Alexander Liskin
Containing Russia’s Arctic Presence ‘Imperative’ for US - Defense Intelligence Director

"People in the opposition are saying, 'Hey, this is worrisome. Why are we hearing this from the American military and not from you all?' It’s a very strange way to play things out," he states.

If war were to break out between the United States and Russia, the presence of an American military base would quickly drag Iceland into the conflict.

"A lot of Icelanders are a little bit concerned that this kind of puts us in a situation right now," Fontaine says. "I remember the Cold War, I was in high school through the Cold War, and I remember how these two countries can engage via proxy through smaller parties, and right now we’re the smaller party."

While the base is said to be temporary, history shows that this may not be the case.

"The American military very seldom sends a few guys and then withdraws them," he says. "Especially if it’s at a strategic point, especially during a time when tensions are rising with a potential rival."

"I have very little faith in the word of the American military that they’re just going to send a few guys here and then take them out."

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160218/1035000249/us-secretly-reopens-icela…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mar - 02:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: ABANDONED MILITARY BASE LOCATED IN THE FREEZING ARCTIC CIRCLE Répondre en citant

ABANDONED MILITARY BASE LOCATED IN THE FREEZING ARCTIC CIRCLE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcfbVbqPUo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mar - 02:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: CHINESE BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF AFRICAN NAVAL BASE Répondre en citant

CHINESE BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF AFRICAN NAVAL BASE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIqbtuzpIUM

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mar - 07:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: ENQUÊTE SUR LA FERMETURE DES FRONTIERES APRES LES ATTENTATS DE PARIS Répondre en citant

ENQUÊTE SUR LA FERMETURE DES FRONTIERES APRES LES ATTENTATS DE PARIS

On nous a menti sur l'attentat et on nous ment sur la fermeture des frontières, en France, ce qui donne tout le loisir aux ONG de faire passer les migrants de manière discrète.

VIDEO :

La France vient de subir la plus grosse attaque terroriste jamais perpétrée sur son territoire. L’Etat islamique a frappé. Le pays est sous le choc. Dans la foulée, François Hollande fait une importante annonce à la télévision : le pays va fermer ses frontières. Cette information est reprise dans la plupart des grands médias parisiens. 

Mais la France, qui possède près de 3.000 kilomètres de frontières avec la Belgique, l’Allemagne, la Suisse, l’Italie et l’Espagne notamment, a vu fondre ses effectifs douaniers depuis ces 20 dernières années. Alors, le pays est-il en capacité de pouvoir, réellement, fermer ses frontières ? C’est ce que vous allez découvrir dans ce reportage qui vous entraîne du nord-est de Lyon, à Menton, le sud-est des Alpes Maritimes.

http://reinformation.tv/europe-eclate-brexit-migrants-agriculture-persevere… 

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Avr - 02:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: WORLD OF WALLS : HOW 65 COUNTRIES HAVE EREDTED FENCES ON THEIR BORDERS – FOUR TIMES AS MANY AS WHEN THE BERLIN WALL WAS TOPPLED – AS GOVERNMENTS TRY TO HOLD BACK THE TIDE OF MIGRANTS Répondre en citant

WORLD OF WALLS : HOW 65 COUNTRIES HAVE EREDTED FENCES ON THEIR BORDERS – FOUR TIMES AS MANY AS WHEN THE BERLIN WALL WAS TOPPLED  – AS GOVERNMENTS TRY TO HOLD BACK THE TIDE OF MIGRANTS
  • Security fears and a widespread refusal to help refugees have fuelled a new spate of wall-building around the world
  • A third of the world's countries have completed or are building barriers – compared to 16 at the fall of the Berlin Wall
  • They include Israel's 'apartheid wall', India's 2,500-mile fence around Bangladesh and Morocco's huge sand 'berm'
  • Experts are dismissive, saying: 'Their main function is theatre. They provide the sense of security, not real security'
By Simon Tomlinson for MailOnline

Published: 18:56 GMT, 21 August 2015 | Updated: 07:55 GMT, 22 August 2015

Globalisation was supposed to tear down barriers, but security fears and a widespread refusal to help migrants and refugees have fuelled a new spate of wall-building across the world, with a third of the world's countries constructing them along their borders.

When the Berlin Wall was torn down a quarter-century ago, there were 16 border fences around the world.

Today, there are 65 either completed or under construction, according to Quebec University expert Elisabeth Vallet.

Scroll down for video

Blocked: There are 65 countries either building walls, or which are already have them - including in Belfast, where they are called 'peace lines', as well as numerous in the Middle East, where countries are trying to protect themselves from the risk of terrorism.

Read more : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205724/How-65-countries-erected-se…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Juil - 03:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: FEMA CAMP LOCATED IN TEXAS? Répondre en citant

FEMA CAMP LOCATED IN TEXAS?

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJeGJSnGX5U

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Juil - 05:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: SECRET UNDERGROUND TUNNELS WHOSE PURPOSE IS UNKNOWN - 1,000'S OF KILOMETERS IN TOKYO Répondre en citant

SECRET UNDERGROUND TUNNELS WHOSE PURPOSE IS UNKNOWN - 1,000'S OF KILOMETERS IN TOKYO

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYWHi7lq0ao

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil - 05:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: ISRAEL BARRIERE DE SECURITE - 42 KM Répondre en citant

ISRAEL BARRIERE DE SECURITE - 42 KM

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQhh5PEn00&feature=youtu.be

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Aoû - 04:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: MUR ENTRE LE MAROC ET L'ALGERIE : «UN VERITABLE DRAME HUMAIN» Répondre en citant

MUR ENTRE LE MAROC ET L'ALGERIE : «UN VERITABLE DRAME HUMAIN»

24 août 2016

Source: AFP

Construction du mur entre l'Algérie et Maroc

La construction d'un mur entre le Maroc et l'Algérie risque de rendre les relations entre les pays encore plus compliquées. RT France a interrogé deux experts des deux cotés de la frontière.

Fatiha Daoudi est docteur en science politique, chercheuse associée au Centre Jacques Berque de Rabat (Maroc)  

RT France : Pourquoi la construction d'un tel mur entre les deux pays ?

Fatiha Daoudi (F. D.) : La raison donnée du coté marocain est la lutte contre la menace terroriste que les dirigeants algériens n’arrivent pas à endiguer, alors que pour ces derniers, le mur est un moyen de contrer le trafic de drogue venant du Maroc. A mon sens, les raisons invoquées ne sont pas très convaincantes car les murs qui ont été construits, au niveau des frontières, de par le monde, n’ont jamais empêché la contrebande et le terrorisme. Je dirais même plus, ils ne font que les exaspérer, particulièrement la contrebande.

Citation:

Une coopération active entre l’Algérie et le Maroc serait un véritable rempart contre le terrorisme mais aussi contre toute illégalité

RT France : Pensez-vous que c’est une bonne solution pour lutter contre la menace terroriste, comme l’affirme le ministre marocain de l’Intérieur ?

Le Maroc confirme la construction du mur avec l'Algérie et s'attire les foudres des médias algériens

F. D. : A observer le nombre d’attentats terroristes exécutés par les ressortissants du pays visé, il semble que dresser un mur n’est pas la solution idéale. Par contre, l’efficacité de la lutte se réaliserait dans le cadre d’une coopération entre les Etats, autrement dit une coopération active entre l’Algérie et le Maroc serait un véritable rempart contre le terrorisme mais aussi contre toute illégalité.
Citation:

Les frontaliers vivent un véritable drame humain depuis 1994, date de la fermeture des frontières

RT France : Quel impact ce mur aura-t-il sur les relations entre le Maroc et l’Algérie ? De quoi est-ce que cela témoigne ?

F. D. : Il existe depuis 22 ans un véritable mur entre les deux pays : c’est la fermeture des frontières terrestres décidée par les gouvernants algériens. Ce mur passe inaperçu sur le plan international car il est invisible ! Cette fermeture sépare une même population et pénalise les frontaliers qui, de tout temps, ont commercé ensemble et entretenu des relations familiales très fortes. Les frontaliers vivent un véritable drame humain depuis 1994, date de la fermeture.
Citation:

Je ne sais pas s’il est possible d’arriver à des relations plus compliquées que celles qui existent actuellement entre le Maroc et l’Algérie

RT France : Pensez-vous que la construction du mur puisse aggraver les relations entre le Maroc et l’Algérie ?

F. D. : Je ne sais pas s’il est possible d’arriver à des relations plus compliquées que celles qui existent actuellement entre le Maroc et l’Algérie. Pour vous donner un exemple, depuis l’indépendance de cette dernière (1962), ses frontières terrestres avec le Maroc ont été ouvertes tout au plus une dizaine d’années. La problématique remonte à la colonisation française, qui a favorisé l’Algérie sur le plan territorial au détriment du Maroc mais aussi de la Tunisie et de la Libye.

La construction d'un mur ne facilitera pas le retour à la normale Zoheir Rouis est secrétaire National du parti algérien Jil Jadid en charge de la Représentation à l'Etranger

RT France : Pourquoi la construction d'un tel mur entre les deux pays ?

Zoheir Rouis (Z. R.) : Les raisons sont assez floues parce que nous avons affaire à une opacité sur le sujet due à la nature même des régimes algérien et marocain. La frontière entre l’Algérie et le Maroc est de 1 550 kilomètres. Aujourd’hui, le Maroc parle de construire un mur sur 150 kilomètres et invoque des raisons sécuritaires. On voit bien que quand on a une frontière de 1 550 kilomètres et qu’on construit un mur de 150 kilomètres, les motifs sécuritaires ne tiennent pas la route, parce qu’on va laisser le reste de la frontière non protégé et sans mur. Si le Maroc craint le passage des terroristes de l’Agérie, ils passeront là où il n’y a pas de mur.

Citation:

Les arguments sont assez fallacieux

RT France : Pensez-vous que c’est une bonne solution pour lutter contre la menace terroriste, comme l’affirme le ministre marocain de l’Intérieur ?

Z. R. : Ce n’est ni la solution, ni la vraie justification, parce qu’il n’y a pas de raisons pour le Maroc de considérer que l’Algérie exporte les terroristes vers le Maroc. Déjà les arguments sont assez fallacieux. Ce qui contredit cet argument sécuritaire, c’est que dans les années 1990 et pendant dix ans, l’Algérie a vécu le terrorisme, une vraie guerre était menée contre les Algériens et leur Etat, et le Maroc n’a construit aucun mur, aucune clôture et n’a pas souhaité se protéger des terroristes qui étaient en Algérie à cette époque-là. Le mur que le Maroc est en train de construire ne date pas d’aujourd’hui. En réalité, en 2014, le Maroc avait déjà construit une clôture métallique, en répondant en cela aux travaux entrepris par l’Algérie qui a érigé une sorte de bide tout le long de la frontière pour protéger l’Algérie contre la contrebande venant du Maroc. D’autres arguments sont également en jeu dont on ne connaît pas tous les ressorts. On ne sait pas très bien si la question avec le Polisario joue un rôle dans cette montée des tensions entre les deux pays.

Un mur de 100 kilomètres serait en construction pour séparer l'Algérie et le Maroc (PHOTOS)

Citation:

Les dirigeants qui manquent de légitimité ne regardent pas trop les intérêts de leur population

RT France : Quel impact ce mur aura-t-il sur les relations entre le Maroc et l’Algérie ? De quoi est-ce que cela témoigne ?

Z. R. : On voit bien que ce qui se passe là ne travaille pas pour l’objectif de la population des deux pays qui souhaite l’ouverture des frontières fermées, à l’initiative du Maroc depuis 1994. La décision des dirigeants de ces pays-là c’est tout le contraire de ce que souhaite la population, ce n’est ni dans l’intérêt de l’Algérie, ni dans l’intérêt du Maroc que les frontières soient fermées, qu’il y ait une montée des tensions. Au contraire, au moment où les pays se rassemblent en blocs économiques, politiques pour être plus forts, pour affronter ensemble le chômage, la récession, les problèmes économiques, sécuritaires, en Libye se passent des événements importants de déstabilisation. Nous ne sommes pas face à un Etat de droit et c’est la raison pour laquelle les dirigeants qui manquent de légitimité ne regardent pas trop les intérêts de leur population, ils sont plutôt en réaction épidermique pour des raisons opaques.

Citation:

Nous allons de plus en plus vers des situations qui ne facilitent en rien le retour à la normale

RT France : Pensez-vous que la construction du mur pourrait aggraver les relations entre le Maroc et l’Algérie ?

Z. R. : Oui, certainement, cela non seulement les aggrave, mais rend tous les jours de plus en plus difficile la coopération entre les deux pays, et rend compliqué un retour à la normale. Pourtant ces deux pays sont très importants pour la stabilité du Maghreb et pour la construction du bloc maghrébin. Nous allons de plus en plus vers des situations qui ne facilitent en rien le retour à la normale.

Les opinions, assertions et points de vue exprimés dans cette section sont le fait de leur auteur et ne peuvent en aucun cas être imputés à RT.

https://francais.rt.com/opinions/25460-mur-entre-maroc-algerie-drame-humain

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Sep - 05:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: PARIS TO OPEN TWO NEW CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR THOUSANDS OF UK-BOUND MIGRANTS / PARIS : LE PREMIER CAMP DE REFUGIES VA OUVRIR FIN SEPTEMBRE, ANNONCE HIDALGO Répondre en citant

PARIS TO OPEN TWO NEW CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR THOUSANDS OF UK-BOUND MIGRANTS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0YCMJyFhfk

Read more:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7...

PARIS : LE PREMIER CAMP DE REFUGIES VA OUVRIR FIN SEPTEMBRE, ANNONCE HIDALGO

Il paraît que maintenant on en ouvrirait 2.

Aujourd'hui
31-08-2016

Les travaux ont commencé fin juin, dans le nord-est parisien. Anne Hidalgo a annoncé ce matin l’ouverture d’un premier camp de réfugiés fin septembre. Sur France inter, la maire (PS) de Paris a ajouté: 
Citation:

« Deux camps de migrants verront bien le jour, un pour les hommes seuls, un pour les femmes et enfants isolés »

La date d’ouverture de ces camps, annoncés le 31 mai dernier par Anne Hidalgo, était floue. Leur emplacement exact n’a toujours pas été communiqué, même si la mairie évoquait un site « à proximité des quartiers de la gare du Nord et du boulevard de la Chapelle ».

Gérer la crise migratoire

Les camps de réfugiés répondront aux normes internationales fixées par le Haut commissariat aux réfugiés de l’ONU. Espace, présence de points de d’eau et sanitaires : les règles sont précises. Des soins, une écoute psychologique et des informations sur le droit d’asile pourront aussi y être délivrés.

Pour la municipalité, il s’agit de gérer la crise migratoire qui touche la ville depuis plusieurs mois. Régulièrement, les forces de l’ordre évacuent des campements insalubres installés au nord de Paris. En juillet dernier, plus de 2.500 migrants ont été expulsés.

http://www.bvoltaire.fr/breves/paris-le-premier-camp-de-refugies-va-ouvrir-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Oct - 03:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: NAVFAC PACIFIC AWARDS BASE OPERATING SUPPORT CONTRACT FOR JOINT REGION MARIANAS ON GUAM Répondre en citant

NAVFAC PACIFIC AWARDS BASE OPERATING SUPPORT CONTRACT FOR JOINT REGION MARIANAS ON GUAM

Story Number: NNS161003-17Release Date: 10/3/2016 11:16:00 AM

By Catherine Cruz Norton, Naval Facilities Engineering Command Marianas

SANTA RITA, Guam (NNS) -- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Pacific on Sept. 30 awarded a $39.7 million cost-plus-award-fee contract with award options to DZSP 21 LLC, a large business of New Jersey, for base operating support services at Joint Region Marianas, Guam.

"We are pleased that this large contract award has been executed to support mission critical base operations and maintenance on Naval Base Guam and Andersen Air Force Base," said NAVFAC Marianas Commanding Officer Capt. Stephanie Jones.

According to NAVFAC Pacific, the contract provides facility support and base operating support for a variety of services including management and administration, port operations, ordnance, material management, facility management, facility investment, electrical, wastewater, steam, water, base support vehicles and equipment, and environmental.

This contract action is a re-award as a result of corrective action taken by NAVFAC Pacific due to Government Accountability Office (GAO) protests, which were dismissed on March 30, 2016.

"The contractor was selected using Best Value Source Selection procedures outlined in the solicitation," said Jones. "The award for this procurement was based on technical factors and price, which together constitute best value to the government."

The maximum dollar value including the base period, four option periods, three award option periods and a six-month services extension is $491.8 million.

Work will be performed in various locations on the island of Guam and is expected to be completed by March 2025. This contract was competitively procured via the Navy Electronic Commerce Online website.

For more information, visit www.navy.mil, www.facebook.com/usnavy, or www.twitter.com/usnavy.

For more news from Naval Facilities Engineering Command, visit www.navy.mil/local/navfachq/.

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=96989

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: CAMPS DE CONCENTRATIONS DANS LE MONDE, BASES MILITAIRES ET + (PARTIE 2)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LES CAMPS DE CONCENTRATION/CONCENTRATION CAMPS -> CAMPS DE CONCENTRATIONS DANS LE MONDE, BASES MILITAIRES ET + (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation