LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

UNITED NATIONS, GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG AND... (PARTIE 2) P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 359, 60, 61118, 119, 120  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LES CAMPS DE CONCENTRATION/CONCENTRATION CAMPS -> UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG .... (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Avr - 05:25 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM FULLY EXPOSED HOMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS! Répondre en citant

JADE HELM FULLY EXPOSED HOMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njHmvazk1Ww

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 21 Avr - 04:55 (2015); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Avr - 05:25 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Avr - 06:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA VENTURE INVOLVES HUNDREDS OF STORES Répondre en citant

WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA VENTURE INVOLVES HUNDREDS OF STORES

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I32vWVFGtk

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 21 Avr - 04:55 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr - 03:25 (2015)    Sujet du message: WALMART CLOSINGS, JADE HELM AND THE CHINA CONNECTION - ARE SOME WALMART SUPERCENTERS BEING REFITTED INTO 'PROCESSING' CENTERS FOR AMERICANS? Répondre en citant

WALMART CLOSINGS, JADE HELM AND THE CHINA CONNECTION - ARE SOME WALMART SUPERCENTERS BEING REFITTED INTO 'PROCESSING' CENTERS FOR AMERICANS?

April 15, 2015

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

With the recent announcement that multiple Walmarts would be closing due to "plumbing issues," at the same time, many in states where the controversial Jade Helm 15 military exercises are set to take place across the the US, some are saying their "alarm bells" are ringing as they feel they are witnessing a series of events happening simultaneously within America that lead them to believe the US is preparing to declare martial law and start rounding up citizens for processing.

JADE HELM 15

On March 13, 2015 ANP reported "From July 15th to September 15th of 2015, the US Army's Green Berets, US Navy Seals, US Marines Special Ops Command and US Air Force Special Ops Command will be taking part in 'Jade Helm 15', 8 weeks of night time drills in 7 states in the southwestern portion of America," with two additional states being added by March 23, 2015, those being Florida and Mississippi.

Colorado has since pulled out of the Jade Helm exercises. 

The states slated to participate are Florida, Mississippi, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah. Texas and Utah are listed as "hostile" in the leaked documents which exposed Jade Helm 15 to the general public. A portion of California was listed as an "insurgent pocket."

DOCUMENTED MILITARY MOVEMENT AND EXERCISES

On March 28, 2015, ANP reported on a massive martial law roundup drill, captured on video, that took place in Florida, where helicopters, vans and DoD personnel were rounding up citizens as part of a military exercise that was not revealed to Florida residents until after the exercise had already begun. April 12, 2015, ANP reported on a massive military convoy was spotted in Oklahoma, heading towards Texas, images seen here.

Also in Oklahoma, we see a SQ alert, which states "We were in Tulsa yesterday on a scheduled flight and were delayed for a time while F16s were training at the airport which is a joint use airport and has a National Guard wing established. The strange thing about this is that they were flying with full bomb, missile and long range tank loads. I have not seen this at civilian airports before although I am sure it has been done as there are military aircraft based there. I think this was part of the Jade Helm 15 Drill."

WALMART ABRUPTLY ANNOUNCES CLOSINGS Of SUPERCENTERS 

Comparing the sudden announced Walmart closings, where in some cases even employees were not informed until just hours before, we see multiple locations are in some of the same states that Jade Helm exercises, other military drills and military movement, is scheduled, has taken place or been captured on camera.

California, Florida, Texas and Oklahoma.

Walmart operates over 4,000 stores in the US, with over 3,000 of them being "supercenters," meaning stores that offer food, a pharmacy and are generally  much larger than regular Walmarts. Walmart supercenters are considered the largest supermarket chain in the US.

Not only are these stores located in states recently in the news for the aforementioned reasons, but all the Walmarts that "abruptly" announced these closures, laying off hundreds of employees, are supercenters, and all stating the issue causing them to close for the same "six month" period was "plumbing."

According to ABC Action News, "none of the five affected stores have sought any plumbing permits for future repairs."

Via an email forwarded to ANP, we see that in the opinion of one former military man, "Walmart's are outfitted with extensive communications, communications that are identical from store to store and even country to country," stating he believes "the primary purpose for Walmart's, similar stores and malls will be for supply depots for military and initial staging area for local civilians to be processed (clothes ID's etc.), then moved to sanctuary's/FEMA camps after processing." He continues on to point out "the delivery entrances and storage are already set up."

Another forwarded email shows the concern some US citizens are feeling from recent events:

Closing THAT MANY stores for 6 months, coincidentally during Jade Helm sets off more alarm bells that one can possibly imagine. IF these stores are being refitted to such an enormous extent, one must wonder just WHAT they are being refitted for? Just plumbing? That's a WHOLE LOT of plumbing! What would require that much plumbing?

[...]

Detention centers? Processing centers? Centralized and controlled distribution centers? What ever the case, closing that many of the country's main food distribution stores will almost certainly cause scarcity for consumers, regardless of real food availability. This almost HAS to be martial law.Perhaps it is related to the planned financial collapse. What ever really is up...SOMETHING IS UP!..

Those emails are not the only example of concern as InfoWars reports that customers and employees affected by these sudden closures are also expressing skepticism about the state reason for these particular stores closing.

Employees and customers are not buying Walmart’s explanation that it is closing five nationwide stores for six months due to “plumbing” issues, with questions swirling about the sudden closures that left hundreds of workers unemployed.

"LAST CHANCE" & THE CHINA CONNECTION

Henry Kissinger famously stated "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."

For the last year we have been seeing alerts, a couple shown below are a representation of the type of concerns people from smaller towns have been expressing about Walmart and food shortages.

April 14, 2015:

“Here in Butte MT. The super Walmart has had " Last chance" signs on manyitems all winter. I worked for Walmart years ago and never saw thesebefore. I asked the employees what it meant. They all said they had no ideawhat they were. They had never been told about last chance stuff. But thespots where these items were have not been replenished. In fact this pastmonth the shelving has been spread out and the refrigerated/frozen itemsare spread out thinly to keep it from looking too bare. My husband is anover the road truck driver and tells me he's seen the same issue all over.Especially in the west. He is also seeing the military equipment movementALOT. Anyway, I had told him months ago that I thought the stores weregoing to close . So glad the aware are stocking up.P.S. The Albertsons grocery chain was abrubtly bought out by the Stokes andswitched over night. They bought out the Safeway too apparently and maybetrue value hardware. All quite suddenly.

Another alert was sent to me this morning by Steve Quayle, who has been documenting these witness accounts in his Alert section, which states "

Steve, I was in my local Walmart in Boone NC, yesterday.. I too notice empty spaces on shelves, the deli meat was not as full as usual and some things like their slaw were not present. I did not go up and down the frozen food sections, but the one I did you can see things spread out , or just one to three bags of different types of Tyson products. Usually there is a bunch of food items in bulk in the main aisles along the grocery dept, Progresso soups, Libby Vegetables, cereal etc...there were none...no large 25 lb bags of sugar or flour either, the sugar stock was not full. Thanks to you and Hawk I went to pick up some more Borax..I picked up 2, which left about 4 on the shelf that item is usually stocked well. The cold bins where they keep franks or Bologna, or other meats were less then 1/2 full....They also are pulling items to the front of the shelf so it appears to be full but there may be only 2. Yes, I too have seen last chance tags also, it usually means they will no longer carry an item.I wanted to share this with you to confirm that this is happening in another part of the country. Gary the butcher told me that he heard beef and pork will be going up even more, he said get what pork you can now.. Folks need to get what they can while they can.Thank you both for all your alerts and info to try and help those with ears to hear and eyes to see prepare. May GOD bless you and keep you safe.

By 2011 it was reported that over 200 Walmarts had opened up in over 101 Chinese cities with other reports detailing China and Walmarts' connections, which brings us back to the comment from the military man quoted above about how Walmarts extensive communications systems that are identical from store to store and country to country, meaning they "they know how the stores operations work, how they are laid out and how things can be reconfigured."

This brings us to the final SQ alert from April 13, 2015:

While the young black man was trying to pull out the manual ladder we heard the equipment that has the warning signal when it is backing up. My husband & I looked to see a Chinese man in his late 20's very physically fit, like a soldier, driving an automated lift. It was apparent that he was using more sophisticated automated equipment that the average employee was not allowed to use. It also appeared he was a man with authority. The average employee had to use the manual ladder. This Chinese man was clearly someone with more authority. He spoke English but with a VERY HEAVY Mandarin accent as if he just stepped off the boat from China. 

My husband & I couldn't help but notice it appears WalMart is now operated by Chinese management, possibly even military management, that are still more out of site from the average American shopper. As if they are keeping them in the back. We sense it is only a matter of days before our local WalMart is completely and overtly run by the Chinese, possibly even the Chinese military. No more just "Made In China" but now owned, operated, and controlled by the Chinese. Lord have mercy!

We live in an area of Appalachia that is predominately southern anglo farmers. We would love to know if anyone else is seeing this?

The China connection could be very important if we look at the big picture, see the US Dollar is at the high end of the scale of how long any nation keeps it's world reserve currency status, the amount of money we owe China, the amount of land China already owns in the US, the push to replace the Dollar with the RMB, their recent successes in getting many US allies to join their China-led investment bank, and the 2012 call by China to disarm Americans.

QUESTIONS

Is the US government preparing for an all-out economic collapse with Jade Helm, on behalf of the Chinese? Are Walmarts in the poorer areas being closed down to "control the food," send those that are hungry scavaging to the more affluent areas, and to set off food riots, which would give the government a reason to declare martial law? Are some Walmart Supercenters being retrofitted to prepare to turn them into some type of processing centers for Americans after they have rounded them up as they practiced doing in Florida last month? Will they be used as China's C3 (Command, Control And Communication)?

Has the endgame we have heard so much about.... finally arrived?

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaff7BYfzqc

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tVzT4iSERo

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styxqFf5fu8

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZJZA3qQj8w

http://allnewspipeline.com/Walmart_Closings_And_Jade_Helm.php#.VS_hHlJeYNI.…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr - 04:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: MYSTERIOUS DEATHS SURROUND JADE HELM STATE WAL-MART'S 'HOTEL CALIFORNIA' TUNNEL SYSTEM PROJECT - IF THEY CHECK YOU IN, CAN YOU EVER LEAVE? Répondre en citant

MYSTERIOUS DEATHS SURROUND JADE HELM STATE WAL-MART'S 'HOTEL CALIFORNIA' TUNNEL SYSTEM PROJECT  - IF THEY CHECK YOU IN, CAN YOU EVER LEAVE?

April 16, 2015

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

An entire slew of mysterious deaths surround Jade Helm 15 state Wal-Marts where at least 4 decomposing bodies have been found within a month's period of time in Texas and Oklahoma in at least 5 different incidents. The latest case getting mainstream media attention from this Daily Mail story shares of a Colorado father of five who 'disappeared' after spending $300 at a southern California Wal-Mart. With so many mysterious deaths surrounding Jade Helm 15 states Wal-Marts in only the last month, we're offered a 'conspiratorial' look into a mysterious Wal-Mart tunnel system detailed below that lead us to ask if these tunnel systems will soon be used to 'quickly make people disappear out of public eye', to never be seen again, giving 'black sites' a whole new meaning as the 'red list' is taken underground? 'If they check you in, can you ever leave?'

This quote from a former US Navy SEAL gives us even more to go by.: "The tunnels are already in place. They are using the 6 months, which brings us into September, to clear the places out and configure them for supply depots, communication hubs and pre-processing centers".

With Wal-Marts in several Jade Helm 15 states mysteriously closing for at least 6 months and the mystery now deeper as we learn of an underground Wal-Mart tunnel system project launched along with the Department of Homeland Security and NSA involving hundreds of stores and the creation of a system of underground tunnels throughout the country which they say were designed to 'further protect the homeland and ensure the safety of its' citizens in case of nuclear, biological or chemical attacks.'

We also learn here that the joint-venture tunnels will serve as conduits for national defense to rapidly move troops, supplies and armor throughout the nation between strategic locations in the southern portions of America. We can also imagine that if and when gun confiscations take place, human cattle will likely be moved through these tunnels.

In order to further protect the homeland and ensure the safety of it's citizens in case of nuclear, biological, or chemical attack, a join venture of the NSA, DOD, MiB, DHS, CICs, DFCS, and BK has been created in order to create an expansive tunnel system throughout the south. These tunnels will also serve as conduits for national defense to rapidly move troops, supplies, and armor throughout the nation between strategic topographical locations.

Paulding County, Georgia, is said to be the central location of the project. Yorkville, Georgia is to be a terminus of sorts for the hubs.

Wal-Mart's involvement in the project has not yet been officially commented on, but it is generally percieved that Wal-Marts in these areas are staging areas for the tunnel project.

It is to be noted that this project is under a great deal of scrutiny by those who live near the ongoing construction project. Analysts do not believe the project will be available for public use, and will not be publicly acknowledged (rumors of usage by NASA for it's installation in Huntsville, AL have been found to be true).

Links:
Local Web Forum of Paulding County's discussion of the ongoing construction
Official Department of Defense website
National Security Agency website
George Noory and Art Bell (who are also following tunnel developments)
Wal-Mart's website

While the 'Official Wal-Mart Tunnels of Paulding County Investigation' tells us that Wal-Mart's involvement in the project had yet to be officially commented on, a number of Wal-Mart's throughout the South were to be hubs of the project as shared in the new video below from DAHBOO777.

In the newly released 2nd video below from FoundingFatherof1776 our videographer puts more of the pieces together while asking if these Wal-Mart's will be used as FEMA Centers and finds that all of them are very close to main roadways throughout the region that connect most of the US together, allowing very easy on and off access above ground as the tunnel systems below ground leads us to ask if they're ready to bring new tunnels to surface in each of these Wal-Mart's being closed down in Jade Helm 15 states? Are they expecting some kind of WMD event?

The 3rd video below shares of a new statewide-WMD training drill taking place in Iowa as the government continues to prepare for something massive while the majority of the American people remain in the dark.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I32vWVFGtk

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0SjtZ0MDIs

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LrW54gV5Rc

You can read more on this project dating back to at least 2004 here and here.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Wal_Mart_Underground_Tunnel_System.php

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr - 05:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM 15 OFFICIAL TEXAS PRESENTATION Répondre en citant

JADE HELM 15 OFFICIAL TEXAS PRESENTATION

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71GPrClEssE

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr - 05:37 (2015)    Sujet du message: PAGES OF SCHOOL LOCKDOWNS NATIONWIDE IN APRIL IN SEARCH RESULTS SO FAR, AND NOW FIRES Répondre en citant

http://marialeroux1.clicforum.fr/image/110/d/a/a/jadehelm-4a7d07b.jpg.htm

PAGES OF SCHOOL LOCKDOWNS NATIONWIDE IN APRIL IN SEARCH RESULTS SO FAR, AND NOW FIRES

April 16, 2015 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

Thanks, S. This is astounding. When you do a search on school lockdowns, you get 3 pages across the USA and even Kamloops and Kelowna in British Columbia, Canada. I’d look for more but I’m competing for bandwidth on an already slow internet and don’t want to cause a row.

There are bomb threats, suspicious packages, and computerized phone voices that say they want to kill hundreds of children… it’s all about fear.

This info has been sent to Dave Hodges here in Arizona to vet it. We’ll see what he and his team come up with.

I challenge anyone to argue that this is “normal”. These appear to be “drills” whether they admit it or not. They are testing.

I suspect that they will use all these drills and lockdowns to gauge the reaction of The People. As we all know, when parents suspect their children are in danger, they can freak out and will do pretty much anything they’re told to do to be reunited with their kids and make sure they’re safe.

And what a load of chaos it would be for multiple school lockdowns in one town with other drills of various kinds ongoing simultaneously. 

And today we hear that there have been fires in Arizona which they know are a result of arson but they just can’t catch the perps, it seems.  Coincidentally, there is ongoing Arson Training scheduled. 

And throw in those power outages in Northern AZ that suspiciously occurred in March and what have you got? Cause for Martial Law?  Distractions so the dissidents can be rounded up without anyone noticing?  ~ BP
Citation:

From S… (who should be an investigative journalist)

Also found out statewide arson training is taking place this week coinciding with the Prescott training. Funny how several suspicious fires have been breaking out (like 2:00 a.m. this morning)

Two school lock downs occurred in Flagstaff today and another one a few weeks ago raising concerns as to why so many incidents have occurred here in the last three weeks. First Thomas elementary school was locked down last month due to a mysterious threatening phone call. Today two more schools were put on lock down due to identical repeated threatening phone calls. Marshall Elementary and Flagstaff High school were affected:
http://gcmaz.com/two-flagstaff-schools-were-under-lockdown-wednesday-afternoon/
http://www.kpho.com/story/28825331/2-flagstaff-schools-on-lockdown-after-threat

Cui Bono? Those calls are completely traceable. What is NSA/DHS/FBI/LE doing? Police say the calls were computer-generated, same as what happened last month at Thomas elementary. Are they trying to get children and parents used to police state and Martial Law?

Looking at other AZ locations the lock down phenomena appears to be widespread. Doing a search to see what comes up nation-wide the number of incidents is simply stunning! A Google search on school lock downs over the last 5 days shows an unbelievably high number of incidents. Why so many recently? Because they will go after your kids first! Who is terrorizing our kids and why isn’t this national news?
All just a coincidence? I don’t think so! A cursory search shows a few locations that have had school lock downs over the last 5-6 days:
Fayetteville, Dunbar Highschool, Sacramento, San Diego, Los Angeles, CA, Tucson, Flagstaff and Surprise, AZ, Alaska, Fairfield, New Orleans, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Mississippi:
https://www.google.com/search?q=school+lockdown&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=B_AuVfsNzP3JBPvjgZAM&ved=0CCUQsQQ&biw=1360&bih=639

Here are the Canadian reports:

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/137682/School-lockdown-cleared
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/kamloops-school-lockdown-cle…

http://starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/04/16/pages-of-school-lockdowns-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr - 05:46 (2015)    Sujet du message: REALISTIC MILITARY TRAINING TO TAKE PLACE IN PRESCOTT Répondre en citant

REALISTIC MILITARY TRAINING TO TAKE PLACE IN PRESCOTT 

14.Apr.2015 Lynne LaMaster

If you see some unusual helicopters overhead in the next couple of days, there's nothing to worry about.

The I Marine Expeditionary Force G-7 will be conducting a Realistic Military Training this week, using the Prescott Municipal Airfield as a helicopter refueling point in order to facilitate a Long Range Raid at Camp Navajo, Arizona.

This Certification Exercise (CERTEX) is directed to be conducted from April 8-21, 2015 at various training locations throughout California and Arizona. The training at Prescott will take place on April 15, 16.

The purpose of the exercise is to "...provide the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) the opportunity to conduct training in unfamiliar environments during the final phase of their pre-deployment program. During CERTEX, the 15th MEU will be required to conduct a series of challenging and realistic training events to test their ability to conduct conventional and specialized missions.

Yavapai Downs Fiargrounds will also be utilized to conduct a Tactical Recovery of Aircraft and Personnel. A Marine actor will play the role of a downed pilot. MEU personnel will insert by helicopter, set security, search for and locate a downed pilot and extract by helicopter.

Before arriving, military personnel will conduct a thorough site survey and operational risk and safety assessment of all civilian training sites to identify safety issues and concerns, as well as establish mitigating factors required to ensure that all safety measures are taken. Coordination has been conduceted with all property owners and local law enforcement.

According to the information received, "The USMC has conducted similar training exercises throughout the United States and it's territories safely and without incident since 1985.

Senators John McCain and Flake have been notified, as has Representative Paul Gosar, Governor Doug Ducey, Mayor Marlin Kuykendall, Sheriff Scott Mascher and Chief Jerald Monahan.

"Your support of this exercise will erve a vital role in preparing the United States Marines for service during the current War on Terrorism," concludes the notification. 

Information about the image: 15th MEU Marines raid San Clemente IslandA U.S. Marine with Lima Company, Battalion Landing Team 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit, provides security during a raid on San Clemente Island, Calif., March 22, 2015. This raid was part of Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMPTUEX), preparing the Marines and Sailors of the Essex Amphibious Ready Group and 15th MEU for their deployment. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Cpl. Anna Albrecht/Released) http://www.15thmeu.marines.mil/News/NewsArticleDisplay/tabid/8671/Article/581717/state-of-readiness-hours-from-actions-on-objective.aspx

http://www.prescottenews.com/index.php/news/current-news/item/25290-realist…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr - 09:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: IRANIAN SHIP CONVOY MOVES TOWARD YEMEN, ALARMING US OFFICIALS Répondre en citant

IRANIAN SHIP CONVOY MOVES TOWARD YEMEN, ALARMING US OFFICIALS 

By Kristina Wong - 04/17/15 06:39 PM EDT

U.S. military officials are concerned that Iran's support for Houthi rebels in Yemen could spark a confrontation with Saudi Arabia and plunge the region into sectarian war. 

Iran is sending an armada of seven to nine ships — some with weapons — toward Yemen in a potential attempt to resupply the Shia Houthi rebels, according to two U.S. defense officials.

Officials fear the move could lead to a showdown with the U.S. or other members of a Saudi-led coalition, which is enforcing a naval blockade of Yemen and is conducting its fourth week of airstrikes against the Houthis.

Iran sent a destroyer and another vessel to waters near Yemen last week but said it was part of a routine counter-piracy mission.

What's unusual about the new deployment, which set out this week, is that the Iranians are not trying to conceal it, officials said. Instead, they appear to be trying to "communicate it" to the U.S. and its allies in the Gulf.

It is not clear what will happen as the convoy comes closer to Yemen. Saudi Arabia has deployed ships around Yemen to enforce the blockade, as has Egypt. An official said the ship convoy could try to land at a port in Aden, which the Houthis have taken over.

Although the U.S. is assisting with the Saudi-led air campaign, it is not participating in the naval blockade of Yemen, said U.S. Central Command spokesman Col. Pat Ryder.

However, the U.S. Navy is in the region and has already "consensually boarded" one Panamanian-flagged ship in the Red Sea on April 1 on the suspicion it was illegally carrying arms for the Houthis.

None were found, but the move raised alarm bells in Washington over an increasingly active U.S. military role in the conflict. The Pentagon indicated this week that more boardings could occur.

"We will continue to vigilantly defend freedom of navigation and to conduct consensual searches in an effort to ensure that drugs, human trafficking, weapons trafficking and other contraband are limited," Army Col. Steve Warren said on Monday.

Officials fear a naval confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia could escalate what has become a proxy war between the two countries.
The U.S. has been supporting the airstrikes with intelligence and logistical support, and last week began refueling Saudi fighter jets. Administration officials say it is important to support Saudi Arabia.

Earlier this week, a senior State Department official said the U.S. would try to ensure that a United Nations Security Council arms embargo against Houthi leadership is enforced.

"We will be taking very careful look and examining very closely efforts to violate the embargo," senior State Department official Gerald Feierstein told the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

The deepening of the conflict comes as the U.S. hopes to reach a deal with Iran to roll back its nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief. Officials say U.S. support for the Saudi-led coalition has not affected the negotiations with Iran.

The conflict also threatens to complicate U.S.'s relations with Iraq. Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, an Iran ally, criticized Saudi Arabia for its airstrike campaign during a visit to Washington this week.

U.S. officials say they are unsure why Iran is making the brazen move. One theory they have floated is that the Saudi-led coalition has effectively blockaded any air routes into Yemen and there are no other ways to resupply the Houthis.

Another theory is that Iran is trying to distract the coalition from another ship it has tried hard to conceal that is currently docked at Oman — a potential land route for smuggling arms into Yemen.

Yet another theory is that Iran wants to force a confrontation with Saudi Arabia that it believes it will win, because Iran views the Saudi military as weak and suspects the U.S. lacks the willpower to support its Gulf ally.

Earlier this week, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on Twitter taunted Saudi Arabia, calling its military puny and smaller than Israel's. He also said the air campaign was tantamount to genocide of innocent Yemeni civilians and that the U.S. would also fail in Yemen.

U.S. officials say they hope the airstrikes will force Houthis to the negotiating table in order to restore stability in Yemen, where America faces a terrorist threat from al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).

“We're assisting the Saudis to protect their own territory and to conduct operations that are designed to lead ultimately to a political settlement to Yemen,” said Defense Secretary Ashton Carter on Thursday.

“That's good for the people of Yemen, first and foremost. It's good for Saudi Arabia that doesn't need this on its southern border.  And … it's good for us, among other reasons, because of AQAP's presence in Yemen. But for that to occur, it'll require more than military action,” he added.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/239295-us-officials-concerned-about-iranian-convoy-headed-towards-yemen

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Avr - 02:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: DARPA DEMOS PERSISTENT CLOSE AIR SUPPORT SYSTEM Répondre en citant

DARPA DEMOS PERSISTENT CLOSE AIR SUPPORT SYSTEM 

by Staff Writers
Washington DC (SPX) Apr 17, 2015

The PCAS system includes two main components, PCAS-Air and PCAS-Ground, which connect aircraft with troops on the ground for shared situational awareness, communications, fire coordination, mapping and synchronized views of the battlefield. Shown clockwise from upper left: 1) Marine uses PCAS-Ground tablet to call for a strike and pinpoint coordinates; 2) modified MV-22 aircraft is dispatched; 3) aircraft crew calls up data on PCAS-Air tablet; 4) target is engaged.

In this test, the entire process from initiation to impact took just over four minutes. For a larger version of this image please go here.

Close air support (CAS)-delivery of airborne munitions to support ground forces-is difficult and dangerous because it requires intricate coordination between combat aircrews and dismounted ground forces (for example, joint terminal attack controllers, or JTACs). DARPA's Persistent Close Air Support (PCAS) program focuses on technologies to enable sharing of real-time situational awareness and weapons systems data through approaches designed to work with almost any aircraft.

PCAS envisions more precise, prompt and easy air-ground coordination for CAS and other missions under stressful operational conditions and seeks to minimize the risk of friendly fire and collateral damage by enabling the use of smaller munitions to hit smaller, multiple or moving targets. This capability is critically important in urban environments.

On March 27, DARPA successfully tested the full PCAS prototype system for the first time as part of TALON REACH, a U.S. Marine Corps infantry/aviation training exercise conducted in the southwest region of the United States in partnership with the Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron One and the Marine Infantry Officer Course (IOC).

The demonstration marked the first successful integration of automated, digital, real-time coordination capability into a military aircraft system, including rail-launched munitions, digital data links and advanced software in support of ground forces.

"I am very pleased with the successful PCAS demonstration that we had during TALON REACH," said Lt. Gen. Jon M. Davis, the Marine Corps' deputy commandant for aviation. "I have emphasized to my team that we will network every one of our aircraft."

The success was especially remarkable for how quickly it went from planning to operational testing. "Thanks to the excellent collaboration between DARPA, the Marine Corps and the performers supporting this activity, we were able to conduct a successful demonstration from a standing start in less than 120 days," said Brad Tousley, director of DARPA's Tactical Technology Office.

PCAS includes two main components, PCAS-Air and PCAS-Ground. PCAS-Air consists of weapons management, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), and communications systems located on a modular Smart Launcher Electronics (SLE) device designed to enable plug-and-play hosting of tactical software and mounting of equipment on almost any aircraft.

PCAS-Air communicates with ground forces through PCAS-Ground, a suite of situational awareness and mapping software on commercial Android tablet computers. Two interoperable PCAS-Ground software applications have been developed with government partners: the Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division (NAWC-WD) and the Air Force Research Laboratory's Rome Labs.

Prior to the full-system demonstration in March, Marines in combat in both Afghanistan and Iraq, with both crisis response Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Forces (SPMAGTFs) and with Marine Expeditionary Units (MEUs), have successfully employed the PCAS-Ground system component, the Marine version of which is called Kinetic Integrated Low-cost SoftWare Integrated Tactical Combat Handheld (KILSWITCH).
KILSWITCH made its debut when DARPA provided more than 750 systems for testing in Afghanistan in early 2013. Since the initial DARPA fielding, Marines have implemented Android tablets in the thousands, and field reports document dramatically improved navigation, situational awareness, fires coordination and communications.

During the full-system demonstration, an IOC JTAC used a PCAS-Ground tablet to identify a target position near an unmanned truck and communicate its position to the PCAS-Air module inside a Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey, a tilt-rotor vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft, via a digital link added to the MV-22 as part of the PCAS modifications. PCAS enabled both the JTAC and the aircraft's weapon systems officer, who also had a PCAS-Ground tablet, to share real-time information, enabling them to quickly confirm the shot and execute the order.

The Osprey fired a non-explosive version of a specially mounted Griffin missile-a tube-launched precision-guided munition-from 4.5 miles (9 km) away to support a simulated downed friendly pilot in the Marine exercise. Guided by a targeting laser, the missile hit exactly where directed and, had it been explosive, would have destroyed the target.

The length of time from initiation by the JTAC to missile impact on target was just over four minutes-even better than PCAS' goal of six minutes, and more than seven times faster than the half hour or more it can take using current methods that rely on voice directions and paper maps.

"On its first try, the full PCAS prototype system showed we could use a modular, system-of-systems approach to adapt an aircraft to provide close air support, and deliver that capability via real-time coordination with ground forces," said Dan Patt, DARPA program manager.

"The successful tests point the way to a new model in which the addition of close air support, communications and live ISR support functions to any aircraft would be straightforward, and ground forces would have on-demand access to situational awareness data, modern network-enabled communications and a synchronized digital model of the evolving battlefield."

Marine ground force leadership recognizes the needs for this capability as well.

"The weaponized and networked MV-22 PCAS demonstration in support of a distributed company-size element was a very important and timely step in ensuring that our MAGTF has the long-endurance, long-range, flexible and precise CAS capabilities required to meet our Commandant's intent when it comes to distributed operations at the company level, particularly in the urban littoral and in crisis response mission profiles that we're already executing today," said Brig. Gen. Julian D. Alford, assistant division commander of the Marine Corps' 2nd Marine Division.

Another part of the exercise showed the value of the PCAS-Ground system on its own. In a simulated night ground battle between Marines and adversaries, a group of Marines had KILSWITCH tablets but very limited situational awareness of the location of friendly forces and enemy locations.
Another group of Marines, also equipped with KILSWITCH tablets, arrived simultaneously and launched a small unmanned air vehicle (UAV) into the air to provide ISR and network relay capabilities. Within seconds, all the KILSWITCH tablets synced up with the UAV through the Marines' tactical radios and automatically populated the location of all friendly forces, greatly improving both groups' ability to coordinate and accomplish their mission.

The PCAS test not only demonstrated new real-time communication capabilities, but also how quickly the system can adapt to different aircraft.

Typically, adapting an aircraft to accept a new weapon, mounting rail and targeting system takes at least one year from initial request through live demonstration. DARPA moved from concept to test in less than four months.

The speed was made possible by the PCAS' SLE and all-digital architecture, which leverages commercial IT products and models such as open interfaces, service-oriented software, element modularity and mobile software applications. Doing this demonstration not on an isolated range, but as part of a major service air-ground training exercise, was made possible by the Marine partners' aggressive drive to incorporate emerging technologies to enhance warfighting capability.

The test event leveraged efforts from PCAS industry partners, including Raytheon Missile Systems, Bell Helicopter and Rockwell Collins, and included system elements from Kranze Technological Solutions, L-3 Wescam and AeroVironment, Inc.

In addition to the MV-22 demonstration, DARPA is also working on transitioning the system to unmanned platforms with another service partner and performing upcoming flight demonstrations using a U.S. Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II attack aircraft.

Here is the full statement from Lt. Gen. Davis: "I am very pleased with the successful PCAS demonstration that we had during TALON REACH, where we employed an armed and networked MV-22 with both the Griffin missile and Switchblade UAS in support of our ground combat element, which was operating at a company-minus level almost 200 miles from its [higher headquarters] and any reinforcements.

Given the increasingly distributed nature of the operating environment in which our Marines operate today, I have emphasized to my team that we will network every one of our aircraft, and we'll also look for ways to arm our aircraft to best fit the scope of their respective missions.

'Every aircraft a sensor, every aircraft a connector, every aircraft an [electronic warfare] node, and every aircraft a shooter,' are our goals. DARPA's PCAS effort is helping us to achieve these goals, and we look forward to continuing this relationship to ensure that our Marines have the absolute best capabilities possible to accomplish any and all missions that the American people need us to accomplish."

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/First_Successful_Demonstration_of_DARPAs_Pe…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Avr - 02:18 (2015)    Sujet du message: MEXICO ISSUES ALERT OVER STOLEN RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL Répondre en citant

MEXICO ISSUES ALERT OVER STOLEN RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL 

by Staff Writers
Mexico City (AFP) April 16, 2015

Authorities issued an alert for several Mexican states Wednesday after thieves snatched potentially deadly radioactive material used for industrial radiography.

The iridium-192 source, marked X-571, was inside a container when it was stolen on Monday from a truck in Cardenas, a town in southern Tabasco state, the interior ministry said in a statement.
"This source is very dangerous to people if it is removed from its container," the statement said.

The ministry launched an alert for civil protection authorities in the states of Tabasco, Campeche, Chiapas, Oaxaca and Veracruz, as well as the federal police, the navy and the army.

The theft was reported by the company Garantia Radiografica e Ingenieria.

The ministry said that, if not handled with proper protection, "this source could cause permanent injuries to the person who handles it or who has been in contact with it for a brief time (minutes or hours)."

"Being close to this quantity of unprotected radioactive material for hours or days could be fatal," the statement warned.

- Radioactive thefts in Mexico -

It was the latest case of radioactive material being stolen in Mexico.

In December 2013, thieves took a truck containing a cancer-treating medical device with highly radioactive cobalt-60 near Mexico City, but they were apparently unaware about the contents of the cargo.

Authorities arrested and hospitalized five suspects in that case after recovering the potentially lethal material. They all survived.

That theft prompted the International Atomic Energy Agency to issue an alert for "extremely dangerous" material and the US government to keep tabs on the situation.

More recently, in February, authorities recovered in central Mexico three stolen trucks that had been transporting radioactive material for industrial use.

A similar incident took place in July 2014, also without causing harm to the population.

In its newest alert, the interior ministry urged people to avoid touching the material if found, establish a 30-meter (yard) security perimeter around the source and immediately notify federal authorities of the discovery.

The theft came a day after authorities recovered a trailer truck that had been stolen in the central state of Puebla and contained paraformaldehyde, a highly toxic and flammable material.

Criminals have stolen other materials in Mexico that have endangered or even harmed populations and the environment.

On Sunday, thieves punctured a pipeline in Tabasco's capital, Villahermosa, causing an oil pipeline in rivers and forcing authorities to shut down water filtration plants, affecting half a million people.

The water filtration system was being restored on Wednesday, but 100,000 people remained without fresh water.

Drug cartels have diversified their business in Mexico, stealing fuel, exploiting iron ore mines and extorting all kinds of people.

But it is unclear whether radioactive material is a new source of revenue for organized crime gangs. = Where is the satellite GPS technology who can track each of us when it's concerning gangs and real criminals?

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Mexico_issues_alert_over_stolen_radioactive…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Avr - 03:37 (2015)    Sujet du message: TOP-SECRET DOC EXPOSE WEAPONS THE GOV'T CAN USE ON CITIZENS IN THE EVENT MARTIAL LAW OR… Répondre en citant

TOP-SECRET DOC EXPOSE WEAPONS THE GOV'T CAN USE ON CITIZENS IN THE EVENT MARTIAL LAW OR…

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHiFLJYI0w

Pdf document : http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/weapons/ADA365328.pdf

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Avr - 06:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: 2 MORE MILITARY EXERCISES: CAMP SMITH, HAWAII & 'CONTINUING PROMISE' Répondre en citant

2 MORE MILITARY EXERCISES: CAMP SMITH, HAWAII & 'CONTINUING PROMISE'

As I can see, this will be the take over of the entire nation very soon.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiacZ14rxLc

Links :

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/sta...

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/sta...

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Avr - 06:40 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM 2015 Répondre en citant

JADE HELM 2015

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg-yWKShiKE

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 19 Avr - 09:18 (2015)    Sujet du message: EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE INSIDE 'CLOSED WALMART' IN CALIFORNIA, COPS GUARD DOCK AND ENTRANCES Répondre en citant

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE INSIDE 'CLOSED WALMART' IN CALIFORNIA, COPS GUARD DOCK AND ENTRANCES

I want to thank Stephanie for the footage, Pictures and info.

She filmed this at the Pico Rivera California Walmart Location That recently Closed for suspicious reasons. Walmart had never contacted the County to get permits for Plumbing work. They have now covered the windows with black tarp, surrounded the place with cops and built a wall up inside so no one can see whats going on past the Pharmacy area. Why would All this be going on for PLUMBING? Plus Cops at the receiving dock at the back! 

Questions remain, but thanks to folks out there that share their info to let others know what is Really Going On! Stay Tuned for More!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYCEZ0zAWW4

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 04:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: TODAY : MOCK TERROR ATTACK AT FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT AND CRUISE PORT Répondre en citant

TODAY : MOCK TERROR ATTACK AT FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT AND CRUISE PORT 

By Deirdra Funcheon
Thursday, April 16, 2015 | 4 days ago

Surely, a chunk of BSO's fleet will be at the airport and port today.
Brett Levin via Flickr Creative Commons

It's going to look like something scary is going down at the airport or near Port Everglades today, with scores of police cars and fire trucks, but don't sweat it — authorities are carrying out a $100,000 emergency preparedness drill.

Today's scenario comes straight from an action movie: a terror attack — with hostages!! —  that begins on a cruise ship and moves over to the airport.

Says the press release: 

city-back-superlight a écrit:

The first part of the exercise will take place in a cruise terminal and aboard a ship at Port Everglades, with armed terrorists, hostage and hazardous materials scenarios. The second part of the exercise will take place at the Airport in the afternoon and will involve an aircraft takeover.

The will involve personnel from the Broward Sheriff's Office, Port Everglades, and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.

According to the press release, Port Everglades applied for and received a $100,000 Port Security Grant through FEMA to carry out this multi-agency drill.   

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/today-mock-terror-attack-at-fort-laude…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 04:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: DRILL IN USA Répondre en citant

DRILL IN USA

WarrantZeus1 il y a 2 jours
April 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zixKJZRk3ws&lc=z12xvdghqm2rgbpe422ygxgy…

I live here in New Hampshire and we have military drills going on around here with a military jets flying overhead refueling their gas and stuff overhead for the bigger planes and I noticed lately to the chem trails are getting a lot thicker lower so there's definitely something heading this summer so we need to be well aware there's going to be a false flag going on and eyes open people cameras on these false flags we can beat these people we work together but we must work together

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 04:44 (2015)    Sujet du message: LES RESPONSABLES ISRAELIENS : L'IRAN MASSIVEMENT MONTEE EN PUISSANCE D'ARMEMENT DU HEZBOLLAH EN PREPARATION POUR ASSAUT MAJEUR EN ISRAËL Répondre en citant

RUMEUR DE GUERRE

LES RESPONSABLES ISRAELIENS : L'IRAN MASSIVEMENT MONTEE EN PUISSANCE D'ARMEMENT DU HEZBOLLAH EN PREPARATION POUR ASSAUT MAJEUR EN ISRAËL

Traduction google

16 avril 2015 | David Daoud  

De hauts responsables israéliens ont averti lundi soir que, au cours des dernières semaines, l'Iran a considérablement intensifié ses opérations pour armer le Hezbollah afin de préparer son mandataire terroriste pour un conflit à grande échelle avec Israël. Selon les responsables, cités par la chaîne israélienne Channel 2, nouvelle intelligence a révélé que Téhéran a accéléré sa guerre par procuration avec Israël sur tous les fronts. Délégations iraniennes sont arrivés dans la bande de Gaza, et ces derniers mois, le commandant du Bassidj paramilitaire volontaire de la milice de l'Iran ont parlé d'armer les résidents de la Cisjordanie à se soulever contre Israël. L'Iran aurait déjà commencé à armer des membres du Hamas en Cisjordanie. L'Iran a également tenté d'établir un nouveau front pour le Hezbollah avec Israël sur le Golan, le reliant à celui existant dans le sud du Liban, selon le rapport. Les responsables israéliens ont déclaré que la levée des sanctions économiques contre l'Iran, actuellement en discussion dans les négociations entre les puissances mondiales et de la République islamique, va libérer des milliards de dollars que Téhéran va utiliser pour financer l'armement de ses mandataires terroristes. Les fonctionnaires ont exprimé leurs préoccupations sur les talons de l'annonce que le président russe Vladimir Poutine a décidé de lever l'interdiction sur la vente anti-aériens avancés systèmes S-300 à l'Iran. Le S-300 est dit être la meilleure défense l'Iran pourrait posséder contre Arsenal actuelle d'Israël des avions de chasse, ce qui rend la tâche de mener une frappe militaire contre les installations nucléaires de l'Iran beaucoup plus difficile, si les Israéliens prennent la décision qu'une frappe militaire est nécessaire. Le ministre russe des Affaires étrangères, Sergueï Lavrov, a tenté de calmer les préoccupations sur la levée de l'interdiction, en disant que le système S-300 a été conçu exclusivement à des fins défensives, "et ne est pas destiné en aucune manière à des fins offensives, et ne fait donc pas mettre en danger l'un des pays de la région, y compris Israël ".

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/April16/162a.html

RUMOR OF WAR

ISRAELI OFFICIALS : IRAN MASSIVELY RAMPING UP ARMING OF HEZBOLLAH IN PREPARATION FOR MAJOR ASSAULT ON ISRAEL

April 16, 2015 | David Daoud

Senior Israeli officials warned on Monday evening that, over the last few weeks, Iran has considerably stepped up its operations to arm Hezbollah in order to prepare its terrorist proxy for a large-scale conflict with Israel.

According to the officials, cited by Israel’s Channel 2, new intelligence has revealed that Tehran has accelerated its proxy war with Israel on all fronts. Iranian delegations have been arriving in the Gaza Strip, and in recent months, the commander of Iran’s Basij paramilitary volunteer militia spoke of arming the residents of the West Bank to rise up against Israel. Iran has reportedly already begun arming members of Hamas in the West Bank.

Iran has also been attempting to establish a new front for Hezbollah with Israel on the Golan Heights, linking it to the existing one in southern Lebanon, according to the report.

Israeli officials have said that the lifting of economic sanctions on Iran, now under discussion in talks between world powers and the Islamic Republic, will release billions of dollars that Tehran will use to finance the arming of its terrorist proxies.

The officials expressed their concerns on the heels of the announcement that Russian President Vladimir Putin had decided to lift the ban on selling advanced anti-aircraft S-300 systems to Iran. The S-300 is said to be the best defense Iran could possess against Israel’s current arsenal of fighter jets, making the task of carrying out a military strike against Iran’s nuclear installations far more difficult, if the Israelis make the decision that a military strike is necessary.

Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, tried to calm concerns over the lift of the ban, saying that the S-300 system was designed exclusively for defensive purposes, “and is not intended in any way for offensive purposes, and therefore does not endanger any of the countries in the region, including Israel.”

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/April16/162a.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 06:07 (2015)    Sujet du message: WHY WALMARTS ARE CLOSING / NEW FOOTAGE INSIDE CLOSED WALMART IN CALIFORNIA, A PEEK PAST THE WALL Répondre en citant

WHY WALMARTS ARE CLOSING

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS7Jl1dMIOY&feature=youtu.be

NEW FOOTAGE INSIDE CLOSED WALMART IN CALIFORNIA, A PEEK PAST THE WALL

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bxGU6vPhw

Dernière édition par maria le Lun 20 Avr - 07:06 (2015); édité 2 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 07:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM 15 MILITARY BUILD UP SOCAL WITH MISSLE LAUNCH OR TEST ? / WALMART CLOSE? RVSD =(MART-LAW)?WHAT IS TACMAR?HMMMM Répondre en citant

JADE HELM 15 MILITARY BUILD UP SOCAL WITH MISSLE LAUNCH OR TEST ?

Ajoutée le 15 avr. 2015

JADE HELM 15 (Filmed today 04/14/15 before 10am pst) ..... I dont care what they say, no doubt in my mind what all this is now!!! I only decided to make this video because somebody said it would have been nice if i recorded it sideways to be able to see everything... I recorded this Today, This MORNING!! WTF is that launched? I didnt see what it was, I only saw what you see in the video... But since when does ANYTHING "LAUNCH" from a Logistics base???

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVXIgJ2KHI

WALMART CLOSE? RVSD =(MART-LAW)?WHAT IS TACMAR?HMMMM

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBwuTFDGRtU

Maybe they will be temp housing if crisis happens? process civilians before FEMA camps ,6 months goes up till supposed start of JADE HELM?? HMMMM

http://web.archive.org/web/2004040322...
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/201...

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 07:14 (2015)    Sujet du message: NORAD RUNS TO STARGATE MOUNTAIN AS MAINSTREAM MEDIA ENABLES GENOCIDE AGAINST AMERICAN PEOPLES ! Répondre en citant

NORAD RUNS TO STARGATE MOUNTAIN AS MAINSTREAM MEDIA ENABLES GENOCIDE AGAINST AMERICAN PEOPLES !

April 8, 2015

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

With NORAD and the Pentagon moving their communications equipment to Stargate Mountain, the cold-war era Cheyenne Mountain bunker that's naturally EMP-hardened Colorado to be used as a command center, the mainstream media once again defy's cynicism, cooling asking WHY the Pentagon would be moving underground when nearly every person reading this story on ANP and elsewhere throughout the alternative media know EXACTLY WHY this move is now being made; they are preparing for World War 3. 

While citizen warnings such as this SQAlert of heavy-duty underground bunker activity (republished below video) are often scoffed at and ridiculed by govt paid trolls (and the ignorant) hitting story comment sections, we see via this alert from Yahoo News that alt news is WAY AHEAD of the msm and is another warning to us that since they are getting ready...we should be too...our lives and the lives of our loved ones and families depend upon it. Don't allow the mainstream media to peg this event as anything less than it really is with World War 3 preparation clearly being made by those who know.

Washington (AFP) - The US military command that scans North America's skies for enemy missiles and aircraft plans to move its communications gear to a Cold War-era mountain bunker, officers said.

The shift to the Cheyenne Mountain base in Colorado is designed to safeguard the command's sensitive sensors and servers from a potential electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack, military officers said.

Admiral William Gortney, head of NORAD and Northern Command, said that "because of the very nature of the way that Cheyenne Mountain's built, it's EMP-hardened."

"And so, there's a lot of movement to put capability into Cheyenne Mountain and to be able to communicate in there," Gortney told reporters.
"My primary concern was... are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody who wants to move in there, and I'm not at liberty to discuss who's moving in there," he said.

The Cheyenne mountain bunker is a half-acre cavern carved into a mountain in the 1960s that was designed to withstand a Soviet nuclear attack. From inside the massive complex, airmen were poised to send warnings that could trigger the launch of nuclear missiles.

She said she has personally delivered many truckloads of supplies to the underground facilities. For each DHS shipment/delivery, there was a stack of non-disclosure forms about (by her description) six inches thick she had to sign.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for all you are doing.

I am a physician.Last fall, I had a very interesting
conversation with a patient who is a trucker. I asked her if she knew
anything about deep underground military bases, and then I played ignorant
to see what she would say.

Without further prompting, she informed me she is an independent contractor
trucker, driving 18-wheeler rigs cross-country. She said the bases are real
and are located all over the country, "especially under the mountains out
West". She said one of her main contracts over the last few years has been
with DHS.

She said there are underground roads running all over the United States,
connecting the underground facilities.

She said she has personally delivered many truckloads of supplies to the
underground facilities. For each DHS shipment/delivery, there was a stack
of non-disclosure forms about (by her description) six inches thick she had
to sign.

DHS would attach a tracking device to her truck for each of these shipments
and monitor her truck's every move. She would be told where to go to accept
delivery for each shipment. In each case, she would be escorted by guards
"with machine guns" away from her truck, so she could not see what was
being loaded into her rig. The truck would then be locked by a large lock
with a ring 'as big around as your finger", which had to be torch-cut off
at the time of delivery.

When she would make deliveries, often within underground facilities, she
would again be escorted away from the truck by armed guards, the lock would
be cut off, and the goods would be unloaded.

She said the only shipped goods she ever saw in these DHS shipments were
stackable black plastic things that looked like coffins.

She told be the gov't is getting ready for a collapse, which she told be
she expected might happen as early as late 2014.

She also told me she thinks the gov't has just about everything is needs
stored underground, because the number of DHS shipments has been
declining.

Read the rest of this underground bunker alert from Steve Quayle here.

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/NORAD_Heading_To_Bunkers.php

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 08:20 (2015)    Sujet du message: WARNING! MARTIAL LAW DRILLS KICK INTO OVERDRIVE IN NEXT 48 HOURS MULTINATIONAL PARATROOPER FORCE JUMPING INTO SOUTHERN STATES! Répondre en citant

WARNING! MARTIAL LAW DRILLS KICK INTO OVERDRIVE IN NEXT 48 HOURS MULTINATIONAL PARATROOPER FORCE JUMPING INTO SOUTHERN STATES!

Posted 04/18/2015 11:34 pm by Timothy Tuttle

Within two nights and a wake-up, our American way of life, as we know it, could be gone forever. Not only are there Russian soldiers on American soil, but now the British paratroopers are training with U.S. Army and Marine paratroopers for some sort of large scale, multinational invasion. Only problem? We’re the ones being invaded, and our invaders are already here!

Beware Operation Jade Helm!

It’s only just begun

From the Video Publisher’s YouTube channel:

Huge U.S. & UK Joint Paratrooper & Marine Exercises in North Carolina.

More than 2,100 American and British paratroopers will jump into Fort Bragg, North Carolina, on Monday for the start of a massive exercise that marks the next step forward in a unique relationship between the two nations’ airborne units.

The Combined Joint Operational Access Exercise is the largest U.S.-U.K. bilateral airborne training operation to take place on Fort Bragg in the last 20 years. It will feature paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division’s 2nd Brigade Combat Team and about 900 paratroopers from the United Kingdom’s 3rd Battalion, The Parachute Regiment, 16 Air Assault Brigade.

The soldiers will jump from American C-17s and C-130s and Royal Air Force aircraft onto Fort Bragg before moving to seize an airfield, evacuate non-combatants and execute offensive and defensive operations.

Marines from 2nd Marine Division will participate in the exercise from nearby Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

“We’re very excited about everything that’s happening here with 3 Para in particular,” said Col. Joe Ryan, commander of 2nd BCT, 82nd Airborne, which currently has the Global Response Force mission. The ongoing relationship between the 82nd Airborne and 16 Air Assault Brigade grew out of an agreement signed by Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno and U.K. Chief of the General Staff General Sir Peter Wall in March 2013.

The 16 Air Assault Brigade is the British Army’s largest brigade, with some 6,200 soldiers, and its primary mission is to serve as the British Army’s rapid reaction force.

“In many ways, we interoperate better with 3 Para than we do with others in our own Army and others in the Defense Department simply because we’ve had leaders focus on it and work through problems,” Ryan said. “That’s a telling sign that with good leadership, we can do anything.”

Special Op Veterans Groups Have Launched ‘Counter Jade Helm’ Operation

Patriot groups across the country are preparing to launch a ‘Counter Jade Helm’ operation to keep tabs on a controversial U.S. military exercise that some fear is part of preparations to train troops for civil unrest and martial law.

Jade Helm, a “realistic” military training exercise involving nine states, which will involve the Green Berets, Navy Seals, and the 82nd Airborne Division and is set to take place from July 15-Sepember 15, has prompted concerns after Texas and Utah were labeled “hostile” territory in documents related to the exercise. During the drill, soldiers will operate”undetected amongst civilian populations,” to see if they can infiltrate without being noticed.

Residents will be encouraged to report “suspicious activity” during the exercise. “united states” usa america u.s. uk british “united kingdom” troops paratrooper marine military army “air force” “u.s. army” prepare exercise survival prepper bugout 2015 2016 future humanity defense “self defense” parachute simulation sim relationship friendship russia china collapse economy “bank account” banking savings “savings account” supplies food drill media entertainment trends news trendy video footage “elite nwo agenda” airplane jump partner history historic bilderberg 2015 georgia guidestones symbolism illuminati jay z music movie trailer prediction montagraph demcad daboo77 fema camp total collapse gold silver jmi rogers louis farrakhan ron paul alex jones infowars gerald celente david icke anonymous demcad jsnip4 coast to coast am end times hack In response, patriot groups led by Pete Lanteri, former president of Icon Tactical Industries, will monitor the exercises.

“Our main focus right now is on gathering intel on when and where the military will be infiltrating SOF teams for Operation Jade Helm,” writes Lanteri.

“We have the Texas locations. We need verified info on South Cali and Utah locations. Arizona looks like it will only be on 1 military installation. Once we gather that intel and the field teams are informed then we will start posting information on how to go about locating SOF teams in public. Looking for certain mannerisms, etc. But right now we are focused on locations and dates!!” As reported by Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge, the Russian response to the extra-legal ruling of a corrupt court in the Netherlands, which had no jurisdiction over the case on which it ruled, awarding $50 billion dollars from the Russian government to shareholders of Yukos, a corrupt entity that was looting Russia and evading taxes, is telling. Asked what Russia would do about the ruling, an advisor to President Putin replied, “There is a war coming in Europe.” Do you really think this ruling matters?”

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jROmOYvkY

http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/04/warning-martial-law-drills-kick-into-ove…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 00:51 (2015)    Sujet du message: L.A., HOUSTON NUKE CONTRACTORS INDICTED FOR SMUGGLING $24M IN MISSILE TECH TO IRAN Répondre en citant

WAR THREAT PROPAGANDA

LA., HOUSTON NUKE CONTRACTORS INDICTED FOR SMUGGLING $24M IN MISSILE TECH TO IRAN

IRAN

The enemy among us. Traitors. They should tried for treason, not for “illegally exporting” technology frequently used in military systems such as surface-air and cruise missiles to Iran.

Khosrow Afghahi, who was arrested for suspicion of illegally exporting technology to Iran.
Citation:

“I saw about eight FBI agents,” said Thomas Swann, a resident in the quiet Orange County neighborhood known for luxury homes with manicured lawns.  “At first, I thought it was police. Then I looked and saw they were FBI!” Swan said.

Local resident Denise Cofey observed, as Afghahi was being hustled into a police car, that “They were wearing the green vests, they had the guns strapped, they had weapons pulled.”

CBS Los Angeles reported that in a 24-page indictment “the Department of Justice charged Afghahi and four others with facilitating the illegal export of high-tech microelectronics, uninterruptible power supplies and other commodities to Iran, in violation of the International Emergency Powers Act.”

The FBI said that Afghahi and the other suspects worked for different corporations some overseas and one in Houston. Cofey said that if the allegations prove true she would not be surprised. She stated that the house “would be vacant for months on end, like three months on end, then people would show up again.”

“L.A., Houston Nuke Contractors Indicted for Smuggling $24M in Missile Tech to Iran,” Breitbart, April 17, 2015

Five individuals and four companies, including Iranian government and Centrifuge Technology company contractors, have been indicted for illegally exporting technology frequently used in military systems such as surface-air and cruise missiles to Iran. This technology is “frequently used in a wide range of military systems, including surface-air and cruise missiles,” according to the Department of Justice. $24 million worth of technology was allegedly sent to Iran starting in July 2010.

“The nine defendants charged in the indictment allegedly circumvented U.S. sanctions and illegally exported controlled microelectronics to Iran,” said Assistant Attorney General for National Security John P. Carlin. The elaborate path detailed in the indictment follows the technology on a route from the U.S. to Taiwan, then to Turkey and finally to Iran.

In a Friday Department of Justice (DOJ) release, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Texas details the indictment and those charged, which include: Houston-based Smart Power Systems Inc. (SPS); Bahram Mechanic, 69, and Tooraj Faridi, 46, of Houston; Khosrow Afghahi, 71, of Los Angeles; and Faratel Corporation, co-owned by Mechanic and Afghahi in Iran. These individuals are described as “members of an Iranian procurement network operating in the United States.”

Mechanic and Afghahi are described in the indictment as “co-owners of Iran-based Faratel and its Houston-based sister company SPS.” The DOJ release continues: “Faratel designs and builds uninterruptible power supplies for various Iranian entities, including Iranian government agencies such as the Iranian Ministry of Defense, the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran and the Iranian Centrifuge Technology Company, according to the charges.”

Today’s unsealed indictment alleges, according to the release:

Between approximately July 2010 and the present, Mechanic and the others engaged in a conspiracy to obtain various commodities, including controlled U.S.-origin microelectronics. They then allegedly exported these to Iran, while carefully evading the government licensing system set up to control such exports. The microelectronics shipped to Iran allegedly included microcontrollers and digital signal processors. According to the indictment, these commodities have various applications, and are frequently used in a wide range of military systems, including surface-air and cruise missiles. Between July 2010 and the present, Mechanic’s network allegedly sent at least $24 million worth of commodities to Iran.

“The proliferation of sensitive U.S. technologies to Iran and the direct support to their military and weapons programs remains a clear threat to U.S. national security,” said Assistant Director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division Randall Coleman.

Seven foreign nationals and companies are also being added to the Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) Entity List in conjunction with the indictment. These individuals and companies allegedly “received, transshipped or otherwise facilitated the illegal export of controlled commodities by the defendants,” according to the DOJ release. “Those persons present a greater risk of diversion to weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs, terrorism or other activities contrary to U.S. national security or foreign policy interests.”

Also charged as part of the scheme are Arthur Shyu and the Hosoda Taiwan Limited Corporation in Taiwan; Matin Sadeghi, 54, and Golsad Istanbul Trading Ltd. in Turkey.

Mechanic and Faridi are scheduled for a detention hearing Tuesday, April 21 at 10 a.m. Afghahi was taken into custody Friday and is expected to appear in the Central District of California according to the DOJ release. Sadeghi and Shya remain at large and are believed to be out of the country.

The release states, “Anyone with information is asked to contact the nearest embassy or local office of the FBI. They may also contact the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.” 

http://pamelageller.com/2015/04/l-a-houston-nuke-contractors-indicted-for-s…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 03:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: THE BEAST IS COMING.. JADE HELM 15 CERN & MICROSOFT -- GET THIS OUT NOW Répondre en citant

THE BEAST IS COMING.. JADE HELM 15 CERN & MICROSOFT -- GET THIS OUT NOW

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6_ebvhtzY

Dernière édition par maria le Mar 21 Avr - 04:54 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 04:10 (2015)    Sujet du message: HEADS UP! 133 TARGET STORES CLOSE IN CANADA, OPERATION MAPLE RESOLVE BEGINS Répondre en citant

HEADS UP! 133 TARGET STORES CLOSE IN CANADA, OPERATION MAPLE RESOLVE BEGINS

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5BInw5e4Ek

Ajoutée le 19 avr. 2015

Target Canada closed every last one of the chain's department stores on Sunday, but not before six employees in Victoria, British Columbia, sent theirs off with a proper farewell.

The bottom line: Target grew huge by building 130,000-square-foot stores in suburbs. Now it’s seeking growth with smaller stores in cities.

This leaves Millions of Square Feet Just Sitting there Empty.

These facilities would serve as the Perfect place to House Thousands of People In A Disaster or False Flag Event.

All tho many of these buildings may be sold in the future, it is important to keep an eye on all future activity at these locations. If you see anything suspicious, Let me know. Ill do my best to cover the story and get the word out there. We are in this together~ D7

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04...

Exclusive Footage Inside Closed Down Walmart In California:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYCEZ...

http://www.thestar.com/business/2015/...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/article...

MAPLE RESOLVE: HUGE DRILL IN CANADA STARTS APRIL 20th, MORE TROOPS THAN JADE HELM

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPu_5nFxcE

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-22/why-target-is-closing-up-…

Ajoutée le 13 avr. 2015

Maple Resolve will be conducted at the Canadian Manoeuvre Training Centre in Wainwright, Alberta from April 20 to May 23. The exercise will involve nearly 4,500 military personnel from Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.

http://www.kenoradailyminerandnews.co...

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?n...

http://www.journaldequebec.com/2015/0...

Footage of Convoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBFiv...

Blackwater In Canada:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30l3N...http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-22/why-target-is-closing-up-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 04:49 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM LOGO EXPOSED Répondre en citant

http://marialeroux1.clicforum.fr/image/110/1/d/4/jhchinabeware-4ad7f3e.jpg.…

JADE HELM LOGO EXPOSED

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbInwkRoTmk

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 05:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: “US-NATO MILITARY OPERATIONS AIMED AT RUSSIA”: THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR Répondre en citant

RUMOR OF WAR

“US-NATO MILITARY OPERATIONS AIMED AT RUSSIA”: THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR 

By Bruce Gagnon
Global Research, March 13, 2015
Space 4 Peace

Region: Russia and FSU
Theme: US NATO War Agenda
In-depth Report: UKRAINE REPORT

At times I feel completely overwhelmed by the current US-NATO military operations aimed at Russia.  It’s growing rapidly – one can’t help but wonder if the recent ‘victory’ of the self-defensive forces in eastern Ukraine wasn’t allowed by Washington and Kiev as a way to get public opinion behind the already well established plans for even more NATO escalation.

It’s all just far too neat and tidy to be seen otherwise.  This is not a conspiracy but a well designed military plan to take down Moscow.  They are playing with fire. In some respects the ‘project’ is now impossible to stop.  The question for the moment is how long will this attack on Russia go on and what level of conflict will result?  Will it go nuclear?  If so the world is fucked.

The Pentagon role now is to send legions of NATO trainers into Ukraine to “push Kiev’s [reluctant] troops forward” in order to “deter Russian aggression.”  It’s a long term military operation that is going to be exceedingly expensive.  It’s got to be sold to the American people and folks throughout Europe.  In order to make this public relations campaign successful the perpetrators have to flip the switch – turn the story ass backwards – blame the other side for doing what US-NATO are in fact doing.

The source of the aggression is quite clear to me.  US-NATO are all over Russia’s border.  I learned today that the current right-wing EstonianPresident Toomas Hendrik Ilves grew up in New Jersey and went to Columbia University.  It’s funny how the US is able to continually put their agents into office in key nations around the world.

Go back to post WW II and note how fascist Syngman Rhee lived in the US and was then put in power in South Korea to ensure Washington’s control.  Recall the many fascist dictators that the US repeatedly put in place in Vietnam, Iran, Indonesia and throughout Latin America and the African continent.  It’s called good corporate planning.

More recently in 2008 we saw Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili (also trained in the US at George Washington University) launch an attack on Russian speaking republics South Ossetia and Abkhazia along Russia’s border.  Russia responded to the Georgian military strike against the  people there by counter-attacking Georgia.  The fighting took place in the strategically important Transcaucasia region which borders the Middle East.

I’ll never forget watching the first US politician to arrive in Georgia after the 2008 shooting war subsided.  It was then Sen. Joe Biden who made that visit, just months before being selected as Obama’s running mate. Biden came back slinging much anti-Russian rhetoric and most importantly threatened Russia with dire consequences if it did not do as instructed by Washington and Brussels.   Biden of course also led the effort in the Senate to send more weapons and US military ‘trainers’ to Georgia.  So this is all a familiar story.

Just this morning NPR (National Public Radio) had an interview with a Russian woman who ‘fingered’ Putin as the one who called for the killing of Boris Nemtsov this past weekend in Moscow.  It’s all so damn convenient – the pieces just keep tumbling into place as the case is made for war with Russia in order to contain the ‘evil Putin’.  Can you see Manuel Noriega (Panama), Saddam Hussein (Iraq), and Muammar Qaddafi (Libya) all over again?  It’s a tried and true twisting of the truth in order to set up supposed ‘obstacles’ for take down.  It’s always sold though as the mighty super-moral US swooping in to protect ‘freedom and democracy’.  Walt Disney couldn’t have done this any better.

The US-NATO expansion of the conflict in Ukraine is indeed a declaration of war against Russia.  And from what I can make out the Russian people see the writing on the wall – they can hear the train coming.  Sadly the American people have no clue what is going on nor do most of those in Europe.

This project has been set up with criminal precision.  After all the CIA and the Pentagon have had alot of practice over the years.  This is what Washington does best.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-nato-military-operations-aimed-at-russia-th…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 05:55 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM EXCLUSIVE UPDATE! TROOPS IN CORONA & ONTARIO CA, TURKISH TROOPS IN TX WALMART & MORE / MILITARY SHOWS UP AT WAL-MART SUPERCENTER, CLINTON MO. MISSOURI Répondre en citant

JADE HELM EXCLUSIVE UPDATE! TROOPS IN CORONA & ONTARIO CA, TURKISH TROOPS IN TX WALMART & MORE

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10BIHUNOzbI&feature=share

MILITARY SHOWS UP AT WAL-MART SUPERCENTER, CLINTON MO. MISSOURI

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrwM1CeaeqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10BIHUNOzbI&feature=share

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 06:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: SHOWDOWN WITH IRAN - NUCLEAR SHIPS CONFRONT CONVOY OF IRANIAN NAVY! Répondre en citant

RUMOR OF WAR

SHOWDOWN WITH IRAN - NUCLEAR SHIPS CONFRONT CONVOY OF IRANIAN NAVY!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZgUbPvHIgQ

Apr 20, 6:19 PM EDT

US WARSHIP HEADS TO YEMENI WATERS ; COULD BLOCK IRAN WEAPONS 

By LOLITA C. BALDOR
Associated Press

AP Photo/Steve Helber

WASHINGTON (AP) -- In a stepped-up response to Iranian backing of Shiite rebels in Yemen, the Navy aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen to beef up security and join other American ships that are prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels.

The deployment comes after a U.N. Security Council resolution approved last week imposed an arms embargo on leaders of the Iranian-backed Shiite Houthi rebels. The resolution passed in a 14-0 vote with Russia abstaining.

Navy officials said Monday that the Roosevelt was moving through the Arabian Sea. A massive ship that carries F/A-18 fighter jets, the Roosevelt is seen more of a deterrent and show of force in the region.

The U.S. Navy has been beefing up its presence in the Gulf of Aden and the southern Arabian Sea in response to reports that a convoy of about eight Iranian ships is heading toward Yemen and possibly carrying arms for the Houthis. Navy officials said there are about nine U.S. warships in the region, including cruisers and destroyers carrying teams that can board and search other vessels.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ship movement on the record.

Saudi Arabia and several of its allies, mainly Gulf Arab countries, have been trying to drive back the rebels, who seized the capital of Sanaa in September and have overrun many other northern provinces with the help of security forces loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh. The U.S. supports the Saudi campaign.

Western governments and Sunni Arab countries say the Houthis get their arms from Iran. Tehran and the rebels deny that, although the Islamic Republic has provided political and humanitarian support to the Shiite group.

The U.S. has been providing logistical and intelligence support to the Saudi coalition launching airstrikes against the Houthis. That air campaign is now in its fourth week, and the U.S. has also begun refueling coalition aircraft involved in the conflict.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest would not comment specifically on any Navy movements in Yemeni waters, but said the U.S. has concerns about Iran's "continued support for the Houthis.

"We have seen evidence that the Iranians are supplying weapons and other armed support to the Houthis in Yemen. That support will only contribute to greater violence in that country. These are exactly the kind of destabilizing activities that we have in mind when we raise concerns about Iran's destabilizing activities in the Middle East."

He said, "The Iranians are acutely aware of our concerns for their continued support of the Houthis by sending them large shipments of weapons."

The expanded U.S. Navy activity in the region comes at a sensitive time, as the U.S. and six world powers have reached a framework deal with Iran to control its nuclear program. Since the preliminary deal with reached on April 2, Iran and the U.S. have been disputing the details of the deal. And on Monday, a lawyer for Tehran-based Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian said Tehran had charged Rezaian with espionage and three other crimes. The Obama administration dismisses the charges as "absurd."

The U.S. Navy generally conducts consensual boardings of ships when needed, including to combat piracy around Africa and the region. So far, however, U.S. naval personnel have not boarded any Iranian vessels since the Yemen conflict began.

Officials said it's too soon to speculate on what the Navy ships may do as the Iranian convoy approaches, including whether Iran would consent to a boarding request, and what actions the Navy would take if its request was refused.

Yemen, the Arab world's poorest country, has been pushed to the brink of collapse by ground fighting and the Saudi-led airstrikes in support of current President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who was forced to flee to Saudi Arabia. Observers say the fighting in the strategic Mideast nation is taking on the appearance of a proxy war between Iran, the Shiite powerhouse backing the Houthis, and Sunni-dominated Saudi Arabia.

---
Associated Press writers Jim Kuhnhenn in Washington and Ahmed al-Haj in Sanaa, Yemen, contributed to this report.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_IRAN?SITE=AP&SE…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Avr - 06:37 (2015)    Sujet du message: THE 2015 PDC HYPOTHETICAL ASTEROID IMPACT SCENARIO Répondre en citant

This webpage does not describe a real potential asteroid impact. The information on this page is fictional and provided only to support an emergency response exercise conducted during the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) 2015 Planetary Defense Conference in Frascati, Italy, April 13-17, 2015. This is only an exercise.

THE 2015 PDC HYPOTHETICAL ASTEROID IMPACT SCENARIO

At the 2015 IAA Planetary Defense Conference (PDC), to be held April 13 - 17, 2015 in Frascati, Italy, a hypothetical asteroid impact scenario will be presented and used as a basis for discussion. NOTE: Although this scenario is realistic in many ways, it is completely fictional and does NOT describe a real potential asteroid impact. The scenario begins as follows:

• The asteroid is discovered on April 13, 2015, the first day of the conference, at magnitude 20.9, declination -39 degrees and heading south. It is assigned the designation "2015 PDC" by the Minor Planet Center, and classified as a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (PHA) based on its orbit. (To reinforce the fact that this is not a real asteroid, we are using three letters in the designation, something which would never be done for an actual asteroid.)

• The asteroid's orbital elements are known fairly accurately even in the first few days. Its mean distance from the Sun (semi-major axis) is 1.77 au, and the orbital eccentricity is 0.49. Its perihelion distance is 0.90 au and aphelion distance is 2.65 au; the orbital period is 864 days (2.37 years). The orbital inclination is fairly small: 5.35 deg. The asteroid's orbit comes very close to the Earth's orbit on its outbound leg, much like the Chelyabinsk impactor, but unlike Chelyabinsk, this asteroid impacts at its ascending node.
  • Very little is known about the object's physical properties. Its absolute magnitude is estimated to be about H = 21.3 +/- 0.4, which puts the asteroid's size at roughly 100 to 500 meters. The large size uncertainty is due to uncertainties in both albedo and H value.
  • At discovery, the asteroid is quite distant from the Earth, about 0.34 au (51 million kilometers or 32 million miles). It is approaching our planet and slowly brightening, but it peaks at only magnitude 20.3 on May 4. It reaches a closest aproach of about 0.19 au (28 million km or 18 million miles) from Earth on May 12. It never gets within range of the Goldstone radar and it's too far south at close approach for the Arecibo radar.
  • The JPL Sentry system and University of Pisa's CLOMON system both identify many potential impacts for this object at several future dates. The most likely potential impact date is 2022 Sep 3, but the impact probability for that date is still low in the first week after the asteroid is discovered. Nevertheless, as the object is tracked over the next few weeks, the impact probability for 2022 starts to climb, reaching 0.2% a month after discovery. Even as the asteroid fades past magnitude 22 in early June, it continues to be observed and tracked since the chance of impact just keeps rising.
  • The first part of the scenario ends in mid-June 2015, when the probability of Earth impact in 2022 has reached 1% and continues to rise. The rest of the scenario will be played out at the conference.
  • It is clear that the object will be observable through the rest of 2015, although it will be quite faint (22nd and 23rd magnitude) and observers will require fairly large (2-meter-class) telescopes to track it. In December 2015 and January 2016, the asteroid will fade through 24th and 25th magnitudes, requiring very large aperture telescopes such as the 4- and 8-meter class facilities of CFHT, Keck, Gemini, Subaru, VLT, etc. In the spring of 2016, the asteroid will move too close to the Sun to observed, and it will remain unobservable for about 7 months.
  • A special version of the JPL orbit viewer applet has been created for this object and can be accessed here.

• The orbit of this hypothetical asteroid has been loaded into JPL's HORIZONS system, and can be accessed via the name "2015 PDC". HORIZONS can be accessed with this object preloaded via this web-interface.

• For those familiar with the SPICE Toolkit software, an SPK file for the PDC exercise case may be retrieved here for programmatic use: ftp://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/xfr/2015-PDC/2015_PDC-merged.DE430.bsp
    The SPK file is consistent with and contains additional DE430 planetary ephemeris information over the time-span 1992-Jan-01 though 2022-Sep-03, permitting retrieval of object state vectors at any aribitrary instant within that timespan.

• The asteroid's uncertainty region at the time of the potential impact is much longer than the diameter of the Earth, but its width is much less. The intersection of the uncertainty region with the Earth creates the so-called "risk corridor" across the surface of the Earth. The corridor wraps more than halfway around the globe, as depicted by the red dots on these two Google Earth images

• A table of the impact circumstances of the points along this corridor can be found here. The columns of this table are as follows:

xi & zeta are the Opik b-plane coordinates of the trajectory, in kilometers
    Lat & ELon are the latitude and East longitude of the impact point, in degrees
    Vel is the velocity at impact, in km/s
    Az & El are the azimuth (measured eastwards from North) and elevation of the incoming velocity vector, in degrees
    Time is the UTC time of the impact on the impact date, 2022-Sep-3
    Note that the asteroid trajectory is too uncertain to say which of these impact points is the most likely. When the impact probability is low, these impact points are essentially equally likely, although the points become more widely spaced towards the ends of the corridor because the asteroid enters at shallower and shallower elevation angles.

In a collaboration with The Aerospace Corp., the NEO Program Office has developed an NEO Deflection App which is now available for use. A complete description of the new app is available here: http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/nda. The 2015 PDC trajectory is loaded into the App along with trajectories of several other simulated Earth impactors. The App allows users to apply various amounts of impulsive velocity changes at various times before impact and see the resulting deflection in the impact b-plane. The App can be configured to simulate kinetic impactor trajectories launched by several different launch vehicles; the outputs include the xi and zeta Opik b-plane coordinates of the deflected trajectory. Users are able to design their own deflection missions for the 2015 PDC trajectory and roughly determine the impact point of the deflected trajectory by interpolating in the table of impact circumstances given above.

Links to Daily Updates

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - Update 1
Day 5 - Update 2
Day 5 - Update 3

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/pdc15/

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Avr - 04:17 (2015)    Sujet du message: NATIONAL VOLUNTARY ORGANIZATIONS ACTIVE IN DISASTER MAY 11-15, 2015 Répondre en citant

NATIONAL VOLUNTARY ORGANIZATIONS ACTIVE IN DISASTER MAY 11-15, 2015

Read more : http://www.nvoad.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/NVOAD-2015-Conference-Broch…

More infos : http://www.nvoad.org/library/cat_view/14-new-resources?orderby=dmdate_publi…  

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 25 Avr - 10:57 (2015); édité 3 fois
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: UNITED NATIONS, GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG AND... (PARTIE 2) P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LES CAMPS DE CONCENTRATION/CONCENTRATION CAMPS -> UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG .... (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 359, 60, 61118, 119, 120  >
Page 60 sur 120

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation