LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum

LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

UNITED NATIONS, GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG AND... (PARTIE 2) P.1
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 365, 66, 67118, 119, 120  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LES CAMPS DE CONCENTRATION/CONCENTRATION CAMPS -> UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG .... (PARTIE 2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Juin - 02:20 (2015)    Sujet du message: WHY IS FEMA REQUIRING US AMBULANCES TO CARRY ANTI NERVE AGENT KITS? Répondre en citant

WHY IS FEMA REQUIRING US AMBULANCES TO CARRY ANTI NERVE AGENT KITS?

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asC1ZQNt0Ts

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Juin - 02:20 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Juin - 05:57 (2015)    Sujet du message: MORE MILITARY EQUIPMENT TURNS UP IN WALMART PARKING LOT, THIS TIME IN NEVADA Répondre en citant

MORE MILITARY EQUIPMENT TURNS UP IN WALMART PARKING LOT, THIS TIME IN NEVADA

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzDwWpY8NMo

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Juin - 10:24 (2015)    Sujet du message: IISS SHANGRI-LA DIALOGUE : “A REGIONAL SECURITY ARCHITECTURE WHERE EVERYONE RISES” Répondre en citant

IISS SHANGRI-LA DIALOGUE : “A REGIONAL SECURITY ARCHITECTURE WHERE EVERYONE RISES”

Model for all countries.

... I keep on chasing it until it succeeds”– and we owe it to all those we represent – citizens, organizations, governments, and businesses – to work together until we succeed…until every nation can rise...and everybody wins.  That’s the future we all need to keep chasing."

As Delivered by Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, Singapore, Saturday, May 30, 2015

Well, thank you, John, thanks for that kind introduction.  Thank you for sponsoring this remarkable forum.  Over its history, IISS has hosted invaluable conversations like Shangri-La Dialogue and produced important scholarship.  And through all of that, you’ve made our world more secure.  On behalf of the United States, thank you.

One reason I’ve enjoyed coming to this Dialogue since attending it for the first time, as John noted, in 2002 is the opportunity to visit with so many good friends…the United States has in this region.  On my way to Southeast Asia, I attended a change-of-command ceremony the U.S. Pacific Command…in Hawaii and there I met with the Philippines’ National Defense Secretary Gazmin.  And when I arrived in Singapore, I had the opportunity to visit with Prime Minister Lee, who gave a characteristically wise and incisive keynote last night, and with Minister Ng to talk about regional challenges and a deepening defense relationship.

Of course, I see so many friends and partners here today, and I’ll meet with many of you after these sessions.  From Singapore, I will travel to Vietnam with visits in Haiphong and then Hanoi, where Vietnamese Defense Minister General Thanh and I will sign a Joint Vision Statement commit to do so.  And then I will fly on to India to tour the Eastern Naval Command at Visag and meet with my counterpart in New Delhi to sign the new U.S.-India Defense Framework that will guide military cooperation between us for the next decade.

Each of these stops, just like my visits to Japan and the Republic of Korea last month, is a reminder of the regional demand for persistent American engagement and the importance of the regional security architecture that has helped so many Asia-Pacific nations to rise and prosper.

And that’s the theme of my remarks today: the United States wants a shared regional architecture that is strong enough, capable enough, and connected enough to ensure that all Asia-Pacific peoples and nations have the opportunity to rise – and continue to rise – in the future.  The United States wants a future in which an Indonesian fisherman, an energy executive from Malaysia, an entrepreneur from Singapore, a small business owner in California, and a Chinese businesswoman – just to name a few – have the security and opportunity to rise and prosper.  And the United States wants to protect the rights of all countries, whether large or small, to win…to rise, to prosper and to determine their own destiny.

To realize that future, the Asia-Pacific’s security architecture must be inclusive, it must be open, and it must be transparent.  It must respect rights, and not just might.  It cannot shy away from the hard issues…it must provide a forum to openly discuss the challenges we face, so that we can tackle them collectively.  It must be action-oriented to help us manage today’s challenges and prevent tomorrow’s crises.  And it must reward cooperation, not coercion.

That’s an audacious idea, but we meet today in a country that demonstrates what determination, consistency, and persistence can do, though we do so with heavy hearts.  Lee Kuan Yew once said that, quote, “Anybody who thinks he is a statesman needs to see a psychiatrist,” but the world lost a great friend and indeed one of its premier statesmen with his passing earlier this year.  Lee Kuan Yew’s spirit of statesmanship endures, perhaps nowhere more than in this room.

Here men and women of goodwill come together to think critically about the region’s future.  We owe it to Lee Kuan Yew – who described his leadership style as, quote, “I set out to do something.  I keep on chasing it until it succeeds”– and we owe it to all those we represent – citizens, organizations, governments, and businesses – to work together until we succeed…until every nation can rise...and everybody wins.  That’s the future we all need to keep chasing.

We’ve succeeded before.  Over the past 70 years, the Asia-Pacific has grown and prospered in so many ways…Miracle after miracle has occurred:  first Japan, then Taiwan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, including Singapore, rose and prospered, and now, China and India are rising and prospering.

And the region is not done yet.  Today, over 60 percent of the world’s population lives in the Asia-Pacific.  It’s the fulcrum of the global economy, one of the fastest growing regions of the world.  That sustained growth – supported by increased regional and international trade – has lifted millions out of poverty and into the middle class.  And even though there’s still room for improvement, democracy and freedom have spread throughout the region.

Meanwhile, the United States is doing well too.   Following the worst recession since the Great Depression, the U.S. economy has made great gains – in both jobs and GDP.  Progress will continue because of America’s dynamic and innovative businesses, strong commitment to the rule of law, world-class universities, and the domestic energy revolution now underway.  And the U.S. military, long the finest fighting force the world has ever known, has improved its readiness while maintaining its unmatched operational edge and unrivaled capabilities.

America’s so-called rebalance has always been about sustaining the progress occurring all around the Asia-Pacific and helping the region continue to fulfill its promise.  As Secretary of Defense, I am personally committed to its next phase, in which DoD will deepen long-standing alliances and partnerships, diversify America’s force posture, and make new investments in key capabilities and platforms.  The Department is investing in the technologies that are most relevant to this complex security environment, such as new unmanned systems for the air and sea, a new long-range bomber, and new technologies like the electromagnetic railgun, lasers, and new systems for space and cyberspace, including a few surprising ones.

As the United States develops new systems, DoD will continue to bring the best platforms and people forward to the Asia-Pacific, such as the latest Virginia-class submarines, the Navy's P-8 Poseidon surveillance aircraft, the newest stealth destroyer, the Zumwalt, and brand-new carrier-based E-2D Hawkeye early-warning-and-control aircraft.

But the rebalance’s next phase is more than just about security.  The United States is increasing economic and diplomatic engagement.  The Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement, or TPP, just passed an important milestone in the U.S. Congress, and when it’s completed, it will unlock tremendous economic opportunities, not only for the United States, but for countries across the Pacific Rim.  It will create a diverse network of trade and investment relations driven by TPP’s high standards, reducing reliance on any one network.  Diplomatically, Secretary Kerry and other members of the Cabinet are making frequent visits to the region and hosting many of their counterparts this year.  President Obama will meet a number of Asian leaders at the White House before travelling here again in November.

The entire Obama Administration and many others in Washington – both Republican and Democrat – are devoted to the rebalance.  The rebalance enjoys strong, bipartisan support in Congress, as you can see from the large and distinguished Congressional delegation joining me here today.
Senator McCain, Senator Reed, Senator Hirono, Senator Ernst, Senator Gardner, Senator Sullivan have been and will continue to be leaders on this important national effort.

That’s because, for decade upon decade, regardless of what else was going on at home or in other parts of the world – during Democratic and Republican presidencies, in time of surplus and deficit, war and peace – the United States has stood with its allies and partners here and helped maintain peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific.  And the United States always will. 

It’s important to remember that America’s rebalance– and our overall and long-standing strategy to promote an Asia-Pacific regional security architecture where everyone rises – has never aimed to hold any nation back or push any country down.  The United States wants every nation to have an opportunity to rise, and prosper, and win…because it’s good for the region and good for all our countries.

Indeed, as countries across the Asia-Pacific rise – as nations develop, as military spending increases, and as economies thrive – we expect to see changes in how countries define and pursue their interests and ambitions.

In addition to those changes, we’ve seen the region’s complex security environment become more fraught.  North Korea continues to provoke.  Decades-long disputes over rocks and shoals are compounded by quarrels over fishing rights, energy resources, and freedom of access to international waters and airspace.  As the challenge of climate change looms larger, natural disasters not only threaten lives, but also upset trade and economic growthAnd at the same time, terrorism, foreign fighters, cyberattacks, and trafficking in both people and narcotics plague this region like any other.
These challenges risk upsetting the positive trajectory we’ve all been on…and the rise of so many in the Asia-Pacific.  That can make it hard to remember our common interests, but the progress we’ve made, and must continue, demands that we do so.

Unlike elsewhere in the world, peace the in Asia-Pacific has never been maintained by a region-wide alliance like NATO in Europe.  And that made sense for the Asia-Pacific, with its unique history, geography, and politics.  Instead, regional peace, stability, and security here have required all of our nations coming together behind shared interests.

We must continue to come together.  Today and in the years ahead, security must be the shared responsibility of all us, of all our nations.  With the strengthening of the East Asia Summit, we have the foundation for a stronger architecture.  It’s incumbent upon all of us to make it better…by reaffirming our long-standing rules and norms, strengthening our institutions, modernizing alliances, enhancing capabilities, and improving connectivity.  As President Obama said in Brisbane last year, an effective security order for Asia must be based – not on spheres of influence, or coercion, or intimidation where big nations bully the small – but on alliances of mutual security, international law and international norms, and the peaceful resolution of disputes.

First, we must all reaffirm the guiding principles and the rules that have served this region so well.  Disputes should be resolved peacefully…through diplomacy, not aggression or intimidation.  All countries should have the right to freedom of navigation and overflight so global commerce can continue unimpeded.  And all nations should be able to make their own security and economic choices free from coercion.

These are the rights of all nations.  They are not abstractions, and nor are they subject to the whims of any one country.  They are not privileges to be granted or withdrawn by any country.  These rules make sense: they’ve worked, and they can continue to help all our nations to rise – as long as we reinforce them instead of putting them at risk.

Second, we must strengthen regional institutions.  The nations of ASEAN have laid the foundation for the architecture in Southeast Asia that we enjoy today, and ASEAN will continue to be central to it.

That’s why the United States and the Department of Defense are making an affirmative investment of time, resources, and engagement in ASEAN. That’s why America has committed to sending a new U.S. Defense Advisor to augment the U.S. Mission to ASEAN in order to improve coordination and information sharing for humanitarian and disaster response and for maritime security.  That’s also why I plan to travel to Malaysia in November for this year’s ADMM-Plus meeting,

As ASEAN works to build its community in the years ahead, the United States encourages member countries to continue to seek out new and innovative ways to work together and pool resources to maintain regional security.

Third, America’s alliances and partnerships have been the bedrock of peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific for decades.

And the United States is working with allies like Australia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, and the Philippines to be sure all our alliances continue to serve this vital function.  Modernization means changing these alliances to address the evolving threat environment as the United States has done with South Korea and growing those alliances into platforms for regional and global cooperation, as we’ve done with Australia and Japan.
Under Prime Minister Abe, Japan is increasing its engagement in Southeast Asia.  Through the recently updated Guidelines for U.S.-Japan Defense Cooperation, the United States and Japan will be able to do more as an alliance in the region and beyond.  Forward-stationing America’s most advanced capabilities in Japan – such as the Global Hawk long-range surveillance drone, AEGIS ballistic-missile-defense destroyers, and the recently announced CV…CV-22 Osprey – will further enable rapid and allied responses to regional contingencies.

Meanwhile the U.S.-Korea alliance not only assures deterrence and stability on the Korean Peninsula; it increasingly works for the region as well.  And…and in Australia, U.S. and Australian forces now train side-by-side not only with each other as they have for many years, but also with friends and partners across Southeast Asia. 

Beyond alliances, the United States is also deepening its partnerships with friends across the region, including India, and Vietnam, where, as I said, I will travel next week.  The United States is looking for new ways to complement India’s Act East policy and find meaningful areas of cooperation in the Asia-Pacific.  And the 2015 U.S.-India Defense Framework I will sign next week will open up this relationship on everything from maritime security to aircraft carrier and jet engine technology cooperation.

We’re leveraging America’s alliances and partnerships to pursue…new forms of cooperation and that is why America’s trilateral networks are blossoming.  With Japan and Australia, the United States is strengthening maritime security in Southeast Asia, expanding trilateral exercises, and exploring defense technology cooperation.  With Japan and Korea, the United States is building on a first-of-its-kind information-sharing arrangement that will help them collectively deter and respond to crises.  And with Japan and India, the United States is sharing lessons learned on disaster responses and building greater maritime security cooperation.

Fourth, in addition to strengthening relationships, we must enhance the capacities of the regional security architecture, particularly on maritime security.

American men and women in uniform are working together with countries in the region to build that capacity – especially on maritime security.  
For example, the U.S.S. Fort Worth, one of the Navy’s nimble littoral combat ships, just returned from a regional tour, where it was welcomed everywhere from South Korea to Southeast Asia.  And Singapore’s willingness to host LCS ships like Fort Worth helps all of us respond more quickly and effectively to regional crises.  For example, when Air Asia Flight 8501 disappeared this past winter, the Fort Worth was able to be on the scene within 24 hours to help with search and recovery.

We’re doing even more together.  In Vietnam, where I will travel next, the United States is providing equipment and infrastructure support to the Vietnamese coast guard.  Just this month in Malaysia, the U.S.S. Carl Vinson carrier strike group participated in air combat training with Malaysian air and surface units.  In the Philippines, the United States is helping to build a National Coast Watch System to improve Manila’s maritime domain awareness.  And in Indonesia, America recently began conducting sea surveillance exercises together, which included, for the first time flight portions over the South China Sea.

And that’s just a start.  Today, I am pleased to announce that DoD will be launching a new Southeast Asia Maritime Security Initiative.  And thanks to the leadership of the Senators here today…and others, Congress has taken steps to authorize up to $425 million dollars for these maritime capacity-building efforts.

And fifth, to ensure that our institutions, alliances, partnerships, and capability…cap…excuse me, capacity building efforts meet their potential, we must be better connected.  We can accomplish this by working together, communicating better, and developing habits of cooperation. 
Every year the United States helps plan and host hundreds of exercises and engagements in the region.  From Foal Eagle to Balikatan, from Malabar to Garuda Shield, RIMPAC, Talisman Sabre to Cobra Gold, with every engagement we get smarter and more effective together, while decreasing the risk of misinterpretation and miscalculation.

We can also limit that risk by improving communication further.  For example, the United States and China have agreed to two historic confidence-building agreements this past fall, and the United States hopes to do more.  We’re working to complete another measure this year that aims to prevent dangerous air-to-air encounters.  Building better habits of U.S.-China military-to-military cooperation not only benefits both countries but benefits the whole region as well.

Beyond exercises and military-to-military cooperation, we also build habits of cooperation when we work together to confront real world challenges, such as responding to natural disasters and other humanitarian crises.

These efforts are critically important in a disaster-prone region.  Just a few weeks ago, the United States worked together with partners to respond to Nepal’s tragic earthquake, with U.S. Marines, based in Okinawa, helping alongside India, Japan, China, Thailand, and others.  And we don’t just work together.  We sacrifice together.  Tragically, six U.S. Marines and two Nepalese soldiers perished when their helicopter went missing in the mountains during relief operations.  Their loss will not be forgotten.  Together we can honor their memory by continuing the work they began.

America has been here, after typhoons, earthquakes, and plane crashes… and America will keep being here…committed to the long-standing practice of playing a part, a pivotal part, in assuring safety and stability in a region, the region.

We face today another humanitarian crisis.  As we speak, an urgent refugee situation is unfolding in the Bay of Bengal that requires both a comprehensive solution and quick action to save lives.  I want to commend Malaysia’s leadership, as well as Indonesia, Thailand, and others, who are working along with the United States and others, to locate the migrants and prepare search and rescue operations.

These humanitarian efforts, and the habits of cooperation they help form, demonstrate what we can do when we work together.  Working together, as we have in Nepal, in the fight against piracy, and in preventing illegal trafficking and fishing in the Gulf of Thailand – just to name a few examples – allows us do more and better around the region.  And that’s how we reach the future a stronger security architecture affords…a future where everyone continues to rise and everyone continues to win.

To realize that future, we must tackle urgent issues like the security and stability of the South China Sea.

Yesterday, I took an aerial transit of the Strait of Malacca.  And when viewed from the air, it is even clearer how critical this region’s waterways are to international trade and energy resources.  We’ve all benefitted from free and open access to the South China Sea and the Strait of Malacca.  We all have a fundamental stake in the security of the South China Sea.  And that’s why we all have deep concerns about any party that attempts to undermine the states [sic] quo and generate instability there, whether by force, coercion, or simply by creating irreversible facts on the ground, in the air, or in the water.

Now, it’s true that almost all the nations that claim parts of the South China Sea have developed outposts over the years…of differing scope and degree.  In the Spratly Islands, Vietnam has 48 out…posts; the Philippines, eight; Malaysia, five; and Taiwan, one.

Yet, one country has gone much further and much faster than any other.  And that’s China.

China has reclaimed over 2,000 acres, more than all other claimants combined…and more than in the entire history of the region.  And China did so in only the last 18 months.  It is unclear how much farther China will go.  That is why this stretch of water has become the source of tension in the region and front-page news around the world.

The United States is deeply concerned about the pace and scope of land reclamation in the South China Sea, the prospect of further militarization, as well as the potential for these activities…to increase the risk of miscalculation or conflict among claimant states.  As a Pacific nation, a trading nation, and a member of the international community, the United States has every right to be involved and concerned.  But these are not just American concerns.  Nations across the region and the world, many of you here in the room today, have also voiced the same concerns and raised questions about China’s intentions in constructing these massive outposts.

So let me make clear the position of the United States:
First, we want a peaceful resolution of all disputes.  To that end, there should be an immediate and lasting halt to land reclamation by all claimants.  We also oppose any further militarization of disputed features.  We all know there is no military solution to the South China Sea disputes.   Right now, at this critical juncture, is the time for renewed diplomacy, focused on a finding a lasting solution that protects the rights and the interests of all.  As it is central to the regional security architecture, ASEAN must be a part of this effort: the United States encourages ASEAN and China to conclude a Code of Conduct this year.  And America will support the right of claimants to pursue international legal arbitration and other peaceful means to resolve these disputes, just as we will oppose coercive tactics.

Second, the United States will continue to protect freedom of navigation and overflight – principles that have ensured security and prosperity in this region for decades.  There should be no mistake: the United States will fly, sail, and operate wherever international law allows, as U.S. forces do all over the world.  America, alongside its allies and partners in the regional architecture, will not be deterred from exercising these rights – the rights of all nations.  After all, turning an underwater rock into an airfield simply does not afford the rights of sovereignty or permit restrictions on international air or maritime transit.

Finally, with its actions in the South China Sea, China is out of step with both the international rules and norms that underscore the Asia-Pacific’s security architecture, and the regional consensus that favors diplomacy and opposes coercion.  These actions are spurring nations to respond together in new ways: in settings as varied as the East Asia Summit to the G-7, countries are speaking up for the importance of stability in the South China Sea.  Indonesia and the Philippines are putting aside maritime disputes and resolving their claims peacefully.  And in venues like ADMM-Plus and East Asia Maritime Forum [sic: Expanded ASEAN Maritime Forum], nations are seeking new protocols and procedures to build maritime cooperation.    
The United States will always stand with its allies and partners.  It’s important for the region to understand that America is gonna remain engaged…continue to stand up for international law and universal principles…and help provide security and stability in the Asia-Pacific for decades to come.

The South China Sea is just one issue we will face as the Asia-Pacific continues to rise and prosper.  There will surely be others.  We cannot predict what challenges the future holds, but we do know how we can work to ensure the peace and prosperity…the region, and the opportunity to rise for all nations and all people…for that to happen, we must do so together.  What the region needs instead, is an architecture where everyone rises and everybody wins.

That’s what is happening across the region right now.  We come together on a daily basis to settle disputes, respond to crises, and prevent conflict.  For example, in the Bay of Bengal, India and Bangladesh have proven that diplomacy can work in resolving maritime differences.  In Southeast Asia, nations like Singapore, Vietnam, and Malaysia are developing new training facilities that will build regional capacity in peacekeeping, disaster relief, and counter-terrorism.  And in the Indian Ocean, many nations, including China, are rooting out the scourge of piracy.

But we all know we have more work to do.   And by taking steps now to ensure the regional architecture that has reinforced norms, stronger institutions and alliances, more capabilities, and deeper connectivity, we can ensure our successors at the Shangri-La Dialogue in twenty years will be talking about the challenges and opportunities presented by the rise of yet other Asia-Pacific nations.  But I hope they’ll also be discussing, perhaps, the latest U.S.-China-India multilateral maritime exercise…a Japan-ROK joint disaster response in the South China Sea…and ASEAN-wide security network…new understanding for cyberspace that ensures security and the free flow of information.

If those are the conversations at Shangri-La 2035, we will have succeeded.  We will still face challenges and crises…but we will face them together, with a regional security architecture where everyone rises and everybody wins.  And that will be a worthy legacy.

Thank you.

http://www.defense.gov/Speeches/Speech.aspx?SpeechID=1945

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Juin - 11:38 (2015)    Sujet du message: MILITARY PLANNERS LOOK AT IMPLICATIONS OF TRANSHUMANISM AND WAR, SEE NEW ARMS RACE AND UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF INHUMAN BRUTALITY ON HORIZON / TRANSHUMANISM AND WAR Répondre en citant

MILITARY PLANNERS LOOK AT IMPLICATIONS OF TRANSHUMANISM AND WAR, SEE NEW ARMS RACE AND UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF INHUMAN BRUTALITY ON HORIZON 

May 31, 2015 by SkyWatch Editor

In the more near future, the implications of human enhancement in international relations could entail similar reactions to those provoked by the extensive use of drones by the United States. While one country might regard enhancement as justifiable, appropriate and defensible, others could perceive it as an unjust use of capabilities. This will further exacerbate the sense of illegitimacy in war and disproportionate material and human loss. At the same time, and as was the case with other technologies, it is not improbable to anticipate a race of development and acquisition of human enhancement technologies by many other countries in the coming decades, thus further complicating international conflict resolution, code of conduct and international law. In addition, given the potential effects of these technologies on emotions, remorselessness and increased physical power (for instance through the use of powered exoskeletons), it should be expected that the level of brutality in warfare could increase significantly, thus complicating the implementation of international treaties and post-conflict reconciliation and reconstruction efforts. (READ MORE)

http://skywatchtv.com/2015/05/31/military-planners-look-at-implications-of-…

-----

27 May 2015

TRANSHUMANISM AND WAR 

Should military establishments increasingly rely on biotechnology to enhance their soldier’s ability to fight? Nayef Al-Rodhan has his doubts. Future ‘human enhancements’ will have far-reaching geopolitical consequences, raise considerable ethical problems, and disrupt military organizations in troubling ways.
By Nayef Al-Rodhan for Global Policy Journal

This article was originally published by Global Policy Journal on 18 May 2015.

Human enhancement technologies are expanding the frontiers of biotechnology and changing the nature of warfare, international relations and geopolitics.
Human enhancement refers to the suite of techniques which alter the human body beyond its normal healthy state. While ‘therapy’ is meant to ‘fix’ or ‘heal’ something damaged, enhancement technologies aim to stimulate and augment the human body beyond its natural capacities. Some of the possibilities available soon, such as “personality pills”, super-intelligent machines or gene therapy to block normal aging, come with extremely disruptive side effects.

As is frequently the case with technological innovation, the origins of enhancement technologies are closely linked to military research. Soldiers equipped with devices for increased muscle strength, better pain management or extra-alertness make ideal combatants. Yet whilst administering pills that enable stress resistance or erase post-traumatic stress might seem like ideal quick fixes, they raise profound ethical and security concerns.

In their most extreme form, such techniques could push us beyond what it means to be human, effectively bringing us on the brink of transhumanism.
Transhumanism challenges the very notion of the human condition as fixed, rooted and constant. Interventions to improve our bodies, modify our pleasure centres, eradicate pathogenic conditions, enhance cognitive functions or extend life will eventually alter emotions (e.g. fear) which are the result of millennia of evolution.

The rise of the super soldier – at any cost
The search for performance optimization via human enhancement in the military is not new. Stimulant drugs have been used in the army for decades. For instance, amphetamine, a synthetic drug which enhances the neurotransmitters adrenalin and noradrenalin, started being widely available to US troops in the 1960s for its effects in enhancing alertness and physical endurance. More recently, in an effort to find safer alternatives, the military has switched to the use of modafinil, a drug first used by US troops during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Modafinil acts as a psycho-stimulant, enhances vigilance and overall cognitive and physical performance even in sleep-deprived individuals. It is estimated that the UK Ministry of Defence purchased 24,000 modafinil tablets in 2004.

Apart from the use of such enhancements in the military, we are increasingly witnessing the rise of technologies that can alter human biology irreversibly, especially by incorporating technology within the human body. Such technologies are radically different from previous eras as they are much more invasive and potentially irreversible, marking a new phase in the quest to create super soldiers.

The US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is now at the forefront of developing enhancement technologies. In the early 1990s, DARPA acquired an avid interest in biology. DARPA’s turn to biotechnology and biomimetics (getting inspiration from nature, the animal world and metabolic flexibility) is now well on track, and garnering growing federal funding. For the fiscal year 2015, DARPA’s proposed budget request was of 2.915 billion, a steady increase from previous years.

The projects for human augmentation resulted from the recognition that even with the most sophisticated weapons, war remains dependent on soldiers that are subject to physical, cognitive, or psychological vulnerabilities. This sentiment was openly expressed by the Agency, which stated that the human being was “the weakest link in Defense systems”.

Techno-integration became critical to achieving this purpose. This requires creating a symbiotic coupling between men and machines in order to enhance physical and cognitive fitness. This mostly concerned restorative medicine for a long time, but more recent advances in neural integration bring about the real possibility that the peripheral nervous system could be coupled with advanced technology with a simple plug. An extreme form of invasive technology currently being explored is a micro-processing chip which can be implanted beneath the skull and manipulated remotely.

Experiments with so-called “non-invasive brain stimulation” at the US Air Force Research Lab, made public in early 2014, tried a new technique to keep soldiers awake and alert with electric shocks. The results were promising: the electro-stimulation tested much better than the mere use of caffeine. The doses of electrical current were carefully controlled and succeeded in making soldiers wide-awake, refreshed and alert for as long as 30 hours. Although still at an experimental stage, the initiative proves that hijacking the brain for the end of military effectiveness will be used justify whatever scientific means.

The basics of neuro-stimulation now allow us to employ methods to boost our ability to learn, pay attention to the environment, better recall information, take risks or exercise self-control. The amount of knowledge we have on the frontal cortex already permits us to understand how to influence cognitive processes. Two major approaches are Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (TDCS) and the latter is already in use by the US military to improve the performance of drone pilots. However, scientists caution that TMS and TDS can produce many unintended effects. The military’s ambitions could soon catch up with the neuro-stimulation technology to the extent that soldiers’ reactions, responsiveness and emotionality could be pre-programmed with precision. They could become faster, more agile, alert, more receptive and fast learners, more disciplined or docile or, if needed, less empathetic.

Other projects pursued by DARPA in partnership with various universities across the United States include programs such as: “Accelerated Learning”, “Crystalline Cellulose Conversion to Glucose” (enabling humans to eat grass and other non-digestible plants), “Human-aided optical recognition”, (neuro-optical binoculars to detect threats), “RealNose”, (extra sensors to detect chemicals as accurately as a dog) and “Z-Man” (allowing humans to climb up walls like lizards).

While DARPA officially claims these projects are without invasive mental or physical effects, controversies abound and many questions about their long-lasting implications remain open.

Human nature is frail, vulnerable and less adaptable than other species. It is therefore not surprising that DARPA would explicitly defend human enhancement projects based on a pragmatic calculation of cost, time and military effectiveness: “the idea is not simply to replace people with machines, but to team people with robots to create a more capable, agile and cost-effective force that lowers the risks of US casualties.”

Implications for international relations and geopolitics

With these developments, questions of law, international competition and ethics will become more prominent as both states and societies will have to respond to these technologies and their risks of spinning out of control.

Enhancement raises many ethical ’red flags’: how far will the imperative of “military necessity” go in justifying biotechnological enhancement that would otherwise be considered unacceptable? Could soldiers become dehumanized tools, coerced into whatever is necessary to wage war? Are safety considerations taken into account, and are norms of ethical medical conduct extended to all enhancement technologies? Moreover, it will be critical to explore whether enhancement is reversible or not and to what extent a transhumanist soldier can switch back to the ‘pre-enhanced’ state.

Considerations of risks from enhancement and transhumanism have been largely absent from the military, but it is high time the military gave more considerations to the ethical aspects of enhancing soldiers. These should cover both long-term consequences for the soldiers’ health, as well as the inequalities created between enhanced and non-enhanced soldiers, since enhanced soldiers might eventually need to be treated differently from the average, non-enhanced soldiers. Questions of responsibility will ensue as well.Should the enhanced soldier run out of control, who will be accountable: the soldier, the engineer or medical teams that enhanced him?

Pressure could soon mount for the US to have an ethical review of its enhancement programs, an expectation that is easier to foresee in a country where demands for accountability can be consequential even in an institution as secretive as the Army. However, this might not be the case everywhere, which brings the need for global discussions and standard-setting for enhancement technologies.

Human enhancement will be disruptive for the entire military establishment and have far-reaching international relations and geopolitical consequences. At a unit level, war-fighters might be enhanced differently, or selectively, creating thus a class of enhanced vs. “normal” soldiers. This will affect morale and unit cohesion drastically, potentially causing resentment in some and a false sense of entitlement in others. Such asymmetry of capabilities will also reflect in international competition and international law, where countries benefiting from advanced technologies of enhancement will possess an advantage over those who will continue relying on non-enhanced soldiers.

In the more near future, the implications of human enhancement in international relations could entail similar reactions to those provoked by the extensive use of drones by the United States. While one country might regard enhancement as justifiable, appropriate and defensible, others could perceive it as an unjust use of capabilities. This will further exacerbate the sense of illegitimacy in war and disproportionate material and human loss.

At the same time, and as was the case with other technologies, it is not improbable to anticipate a race of development and acquisition of human enhancement technologies by many other countries in the coming decades, thus further complicating international conflict resolution, code of conduct and international law. In addition, given the potential effects of these technologies on emotions, remorselessness and increased physical power (for instance through the use of powered exoskeletons), it should be expected that the level of brutality in warfare could increase significantly, thus complicating the implementation of international treaties and post-conflict reconciliation and reconstruction efforts.

Nayef Al-Rodhan is a Philosopher, Neuroscientist and Geostrategist. He is an Honorary Fellow at St. Antony’s College, University of Oxford, UK, and Senior Fellow and Head of the Geopolitics and Global Futures Programme at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy, Geneva, Switzerland. Author of Neo-statecraft and Meta-Geopolitics. Reconciliation of Power, Interests and Justice in the 21st Century (LIT: Zurich, 2009)

For more information on issues and events that shape our world, please visit the ISN Blog and browse our resources.

http://www.isn.ethz.ch/Digital-Library/Articles/Detail/?lng=en&id=19084…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Juin - 12:15 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM 15 : CALL FOR US VETERANS AND 'RED LISTERS' TO GO INTO 'GHOST MODE' WITH OBAMA'S MARTIAL LAW PLANS EXPOSES AND 'STRANGE HAPPENINGS' INCREASING ACROSS COUNTRY Répondre en citant

JADE HELM 15 : CALL FOR US VETERANS AND 'RED LISTERS' TO GO INTO 'GHOST MODE' WITH OBAMA'S MARTIAL LAW PLANS EXPOSES AND 'STRANGE HAPPENINGS' INCREASING ACROSS COUNTRY

By Stefan Stanford – All News Pipeline – Live Free Or Die -

With Jade Helm 15 now viral across America and internet trolls and fools attempting to downplay the fact that Barack Obama has a clearly outlined policy of intending to use the US Military against Americans, aka martial law, this Washington Times story from May 28th, 2014 is getting an awful lot of attention from the alternative media as it PROVES beyond a shadow-of-a-doubt that Obama will indeed use our own public servants against us while clearly outlining why this may likely soon take place. We also learn that a US Vet is suggesting that other Vets and those on the ‘red list’ go into ‘ghost mode’ with a noticeable uptick of military exercises and other ‘strange events’ happening across America. Called Directive No. 3025.18, the “Defense Support of Civil Authorities” was issued back in December of 2010 and it outlines the exact reasons why the Pentagon will use force against American citizens and we can now see unfolding across America the exact type of events that this directive allowing military force against Americans was created for.

A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities details what critics say is a troubling policy that envisions the Obama administration’s potential use of military force against Americans.

The troubling aspect of the directive outlines presidential authority for the use of military arms and forces, including unarmed drones, in operations against domestic unrest.

“This appears to be the latest step in the administration’s decision to use force within the United States against its citizens,” said a defense official opposed to the directive.

Directive No. 3025.18, “Defense Support of Civil Authorities,” was issued Dec. 29, 2010, and states that U.S. commanders “are provided emergency authority under this directive.”

“Federal military forces shall not be used to quell civil disturbances unless specifically authorized by the president in accordance with applicable law or permitted under emergency authority,” the directive states.

“In these circumstances, those federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the president is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances” under two conditions.

With a massive crime wave striking Baltimore following police being told to stand down after the recent death of Freddie Gray and the mayor of Baltimore giving implied approval to criminals across Baltimore to do as they please, the 1st video below from TruthNeverTold tells us where we don’t want to be when Directive 3025.18 is fully implemented.

In the 2nd video below from strongtower0914 we hear directly from the US Army about Jade Helm 15 and the fact that it will consist of ‘surgical martial law strikes’ on US soil against US citizens as all-out preparation is going on across the country for the total and complete downfall of society.

We also learn here that a United States Veteran is suggesting that everyone on the red list and other Veterans go into ghost mode with an obvious uptick in military events across America and some very strange happenings being noticed across the country as seen in the 3rd video below, an eye opening look at Jade Helm from Nicholson1968 .

From Illinois : SUGGEST ALL VETS AND ‘RED LISTERS’ GO TO ‘GHOST MODE’ AND BE VERY AWARE OF ANYTHING OUT OF THE UNUSUAL

I am in Shorewood. and the aircraft flying is getting intense at night 2 nights ago, I noticed 3 fixed wing aircraft circling between 25-35k feet..there have also been people probing the community between 1-3am, I’m going ghost USMC mode tonight, and if I catch any one in my yard tonight, God have mercy on their soul. I’ve been hearing noises in the front and back yard and last night flashlight activity. I’ve also noticed blue Volvo semis hauling equipment not known to be used by the military, what is un-nerving about those trucks is they do not have license tag on the trailers or on the semi’s and the dot manifest that is mandated on the pass side and drive side of the trucks are covered with with cardboard and packaging tape there is also on Illinois route 59 and SILE rd. there is a compound that hold FEMA shower trailers, they have about 12-17 of them, this past week all but two have been moved. John

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/05/31/jade-helm-15-call-for-us-…
http://fr.sputniknews.com/international/20150528/1016311297.html

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Juin - 12:24 (2015)    Sujet du message: NORAD JETS TRAIN IN ARTIC AS RUSSIAN FLIGHTS CLOSE TO NORTH AMERICA INCREASE Répondre en citant

NORAD JETS TRAIN IN ARTIC AS RUSSIAN FLIGHTS CLOSE TO NORTH AMERICA INCREASE 

'This is probably the most active they've been since the end of the Cold War'

By Bob Weber, The Canadian Press Posted: May 28, 2015 2:51 PM CT Last Updated: May 31, 2015 10:30 AM CT

War games in the Far North 2:22

U.S. and Canadian fighter jets are to practise intercepting foreign aircraft high over the Arctic in the coming days as Russian military flights up to the edge of North American airspace increase.

"This is probably the most active they've been since the end of the Cold War," said Maj.-Gen. David Wheeler, commander of 1 Canadian Air Division and the officer overseeing his country's role in exercise Amalgam Dart.

U.S. Admiral William Gortney, commander of the North American Aerospace Defence Command, said the Russian military is far better equipped than its Soviet precursor and is being used to send other countries a message.

"It's not just the frequency, it's where they're flying, (although) they're adhering to international standards," he said Thursday.

Gortney said that at the same time a Malaysian airliner was shot down over Ukraine last summer, the Russians had military aircraft flying down the English Channel and in the Arctic off Alaska and Yukon.
"They're messaging us with these flights that they're a global power — which shouldn't be a surprise, we do that too," Gortney said.

"My concern is, what is their intent if the situation escalates somewhere? How will they employ this capability?

"This is why this exercise is so important."

U.S. military figures acknowledge at least 17 Russian military aircraft approached North American airspace in 2014, including bombers, tankers and fighters. Not all records of such flights are released.
The flights restarted in 2007 and recently increased, said U.S. (Navy) Capt. Jeff Davis.

"We noticed an increase in the number of these flights near North America in 2014, which followed Russia's incursion into the Ukraine and Crimea," Davis said in an email. "Much of the increase in 2014 was due specifically to a spike in the summer that we assess is related to training."

15 aircraft, 300 personnel

Amalgam Dart involves 15 aircraft and 300 personnel from the U.S. and Canada flying out of bases in Alaska, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. The planes include U.S. F-15 Eagles and Canadian CF-18 Hornets, as well as air tankers and surveillance aircraft.

The practice will also make use of Northern Watch, Canada's electronic surveillance system.

A paper released earlier this week by a military academic suggested the real role of the Canadian Forces in the Arctic will be to support civilian agencies such as the coast guard and the RCMP.

Adam Lajeunesse of the Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute wrote that open conflict in the North is unlikely and the mere presence of the military does nothing to enhance sovereignty.

Wheeler said that may be true, but added that the Air Force is an exception. Civilian forces can only request a foreign plane leave Canadian airspace. Fighter jets can escort it out.

"We will support (other government departments) if necessary," he said.

"But in the air it's totally different. Providing air sovereignty cannot be done by the RCMP or any other civilian
organization. It can only be done by the military."

© The Canadian Press, 2015

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/norad-jets-train-in-arctic-as-russian-f…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Juin - 06:52 (2015)    Sujet du message: WAR ALERT: ANTIBALLISTIC MISSILE DRILL TRIGGERS RUSSIAN RESPONSE Répondre en citant

WAR ALERT: ANTIBALLISTIC MISSILE DRILL TRIGGERS RUSSIAN RESPONSE 

Ajoutée le 1 juin 2015

Old Cold War tensions are heating up with Russia over a US - NATO military exercise in the Atlantic Ocean. Six nations, alongside the United States will take part in "At Sea Demonstration-2015" the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Norway, Italy and France.

Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov raised concerns for the drills telling reporters, "The drills will be conducted in the northeastern part of the Atlantic, and this can signal only that there are plans to practice intercepting Russian ballistic missiles. Such drills cannot but concern us..."

Antonov's concerns come just a day after NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg spoke about Crimea at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington D.C and declared Russia a threat to European security:

While "At-Sea Demonstration 2015" is scheduled for the fall - NATO forces have been amplifying their own live fire exercises in Eastern Europe. In fact - they just completed the largest military mobilization with Estonian forces since the conclusion of World War II during Operation Hedgehog - 13,000 soldiers participated in that exercise.

But "At-Sea Demonstration 2015" is not just any drill - it will include joint air defense and a test of the antiballistic missle defense system know as the Raytheon SM-3.

As NATO conducts their own exercises they’ve levied charges against Russia for what they called “snap exercises” on the Ukrainian border as not being transparent and increasingly unpredictable.

Further raising tensions in the region in September Russia has planned their own large scale Air defense exercises called "Tsentr-2105". That military exercise will deploy 12,000 Russian soldiers and 250 aircraft in the Ural Mountains and western Siberia.

Meanwhile here in the United States the public has raised concerns over an expansive Military Exercise known as JADE HELM 15 - the drill spans 7 states, Presidential hopefuls Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have vowed to investigate. As the Governor of Texas issued the State Guard to monitor the activities set to take place in his state July 15th.

Even noted conservative and actor Chuck Norris weighed in with his own concerns stating on his World Net Daily Column,”If you haven’t heard about Jade Helm 15, you need to... Concerned Texans and Americans are in no way calling into question our brave and courageous men and women in uniform. They are merely following orders. What’s under question are those who are pulling the strings at the top of Jade Helm 15 back in Washington. The U.S. government says, ‘It’s just a training exercise.’ But I’m not sure the term “just” has any reference to reality when the government uses it.”

Pentagon officials have stated JADE HELM is in preparation of Middle East actions and indeed they very well may be. Leaked documents of the US states involved in the JADE HELM exercises list a number of regions as hostile. When the US map is rotated slightly the hostile regions line up with hot spots in the Middle East. Most notably Syria, Iran, and Palestine.

As the summer kicks off across the world these revived tensions prove it will be a long and hot one with all sides questioning each others motives as each military exercise moves to “top” the next.

An international game of chicken is underway… the only question is who is going to blink first.

Credit NATO/DOD/RAYTHEON

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyQv15Sa7jw

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Juin - 07:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: JADE HELM SECRET SHUTDOWN WAL MART Répondre en citant

JADE HELM SECRET SHUTDOWN WAL MART

Florida

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPlIESgaV80

DATA CENTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPlIESgaV80

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 01:53 (2015)    Sujet du message: BREAKING! U.S. ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND JADE HELM UNCLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS REVEALED! Répondre en citant

BREAKING! U.S. ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND JADE HELM UNCLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS REVEALED!

JH is a challenging eight-week joint military and
interagency (IA) Unconventional Warfare (UW) exercise conducted throughout Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado

The Giver
April 26, 2015

\

A concerned citizen sent us the unclassified document, directly from the U.S. Special Forces Command’s website, explaining the Government’s version of what is allegedly taking place, and why, with Operation Jade Helm.

Pdf document : http://american3rdposition.com/wp-content/uploads/Jade-Helm-Martial-Law-WW3…

Pdf document : http://american3rdposition.com/wp-content/uploads/Jade-Helm-Martial-Law-WW3…

http://www.consciouslyenlightened.com/breaking-u-s-army-special-operations-…

Dernière édition par maria le Mer 3 Juin - 02:02 (2015); édité 2 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 01:57 (2015)    Sujet du message: MUSLIMS DEMANDING THEIR OWN SHARIA PATROLS IN MICHIGAN Répondre en citant

MUSLIMS DEMANDING THEIR OWN SHARIA PATROLS IN MICHIGAN

Warner Todd Huston
February 22, 2014

During the public comment time at the Dearborn city council meeting, a Muslim stood to demand that the city institute sharia patrols to keep young people out of parks and to prevent the sale of “offensive” magazines in stores.

The man named Hassan took his place in line during the public comments and when it was his turn to speak he prefaced his comments with loud chanting of Islamic prayers. He then went on to demand that the city begin patrols of the parks because people used them for “sexual activities.”

The Muslim would not tell the council where he lived claiming he feared for the safety of his family but said he lived near Westland.

As reported, “Hassan also stated that there were magazines and newspapers at the public libraries and civic center that can ’cause colossal damage to a child’s health,’ asking the city to review and monitor literature before they are distributed.”

So, Mr. Hassan wants sharia compliant patrols to prevent people from using parks and he wants the city to perpetrate sharia compliant censorship at libraries.

Fortunately, the city council shot down Hassan’s demands. This time.

But this is how we begin to lose our nation to invading Islam just as it has happened in Europe, Britain, and elsewhere. Muslims use our own system against us, using democracy to destroy democracy.

First they have a few people complain at a public meeting. Next they have a dozen. Then they shame the government to concede in a few demands. Next they demand more and government gives them, more. Then they are allowed their own enclaves where they have full power and can ignore the rule of law (this has happened in Britain). Then they branch out from their enclaves and begin to force other areas to observe their medieval rule.

Be ware of this, America. Sharia is coming if these Muslims have any say at all over it. Sharia is un-American, anti-democratic, anathema to freedom and liberty and it must be stopped.

(H/T Creeping Sharia)

http://wizbangblog.com/2014/02/22/muslims-demanding-their-own-sharia-patrol…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 02:29 (2015)    Sujet du message: ARMY VETERAN CATCHES JADE HELM HAULING HEAVY EQUIPMENT INTO OZARKS! /... TEXAS FIELD / ...IN FLINT MICHIGAN Répondre en citant

ARMY VETERAN CATCHES JADE HELM HAULING HEAVY EQUIPMENT INTO OZARKS!

Ajoutée le 2 juin 2015

Hey guys, I'm a prior SSG in the Army. 2001-2007 96R and 2007-2013 88L I moved my family into the Ozark Mountains to get away from people. Nearest military installation is 3 hours away. We are deep in the mountains with narrow roads and thick forests. We just turned off our road from our house and 12 or more HETT's (Heavy Equipment Tractor Trailers) we driving by. My wife was able to catch the last 6 or so of them. Nobody knows why they came through. The roads are not designed for trucks like these to pass through. Also, the trucks were obviously headed to pick up a load.

These trucks are designed to carry tanks, Bradley's, M113's... Any heavy piece of equipment with armor yet they were in Cherokee Village Arkansas.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8etdKm8ZumQ

JADE HELM SETS UP FORWARD OPERATIONS BASE IN SECLUDED TEXAS FIELD

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Ih6KuayhE

BREAKING! U.S. ARMY HOLDING TRAINING EXERCISES IN FLINT MICHIGAN

The training will run until June 12

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ed62P4j7nM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8etdKm8ZumQ

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 6 Juin - 18:54 (2015); édité 4 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 03:38 (2015)    Sujet du message: ARMY, NAVY EOD TECHS PARTICIPATE IN MAY UNDERWAY Répondre en citant

ARMY, NAVY EOD TECHS PARTICIPATE IN MAY UNDERWAY

Story Number: NNS150602-04Release Date: 6/2/2015 12:14:00 PM  

By Walter T. Ham IV, 20th CBRNE Command Public Affairs

ATLANTIC OCEAN (NNS) -- U.S. Army and U.S. Navy explosive ordnance disposal, or EOD, technicians trained together at sea during the May Underway exercise.

Army EOD Soldiers from the Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico-based 21st EOD Company "Blackjacks" trained with Navy EOD technicians aboard an Afloat Forward Staging Base in the Atlantic Ocean.

"Joint EOD operations are extremely important to increasing and securing our greater national defense posture," said Maj. Caleb A. Lewis, the commander of the 21st EOD Company. "EOD at its very core is a joint endeavor."

The 21st EOD Company is part of the 71st EOD Group, 20th CBRNE Command (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosives). With Soldiers and civilians on 19 posts in 16 states, the Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland-based 20th CBRNE Command combats global CBRNE threats with joint, interagency and allied partners.

Lewis said the U.S. military EOD community is inherently joint because all EOD techs are trained together at the Naval Explosive Ordnance Disposal School, or NAVSCOLEOD, on Elgin Air Force Base, Florida.

"It is here that the joint relationship foundation is created, one created and nurtured in an eight month, academically rigorous course," said Lewis. "EOD technicians graduate NAVSCOLEOD fully prepared to successfully execute their trusted mission set in a joint environment."

Lewis said joint EOD relationships have paid dividends on the battlefield.

"These relationships have been played out time and again over the last fourteen years in places like Iraq and Afghanistan," said Lewis, a native of Canandaigua, New York, who has deployed to Iraq twice and Afghanistan once.

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=87450

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 04:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: S. KOREA, US STAGE MAJOR JOINT ANTI-SUBMARINE EXERCISE Répondre en citant

S. KOREA, US STAGE MAJOR JOINT ANTI-SUBMARINE EXERCISE

by Staff Writers
Seoul (AFP) June 1, 2015

South Korea and the United States kicked off a major anti-submarine drill on Monday, weeks after North Korea claimed it had successfully tested a submarine-launched ballistic missile.

The three-day exercise, aimed at tackling provocations by North Korean submarines, is being conducted off the southern island of Jeju, the South's defence ministry said.

"This is the largest joint anti-submarine exercise the allies have ever staged, in terms of its scale and the number of vessels involved," a ministry spokesman told AFP.

The exercise involves more than 10 ships, including a South Korean Aegis destroyer, as well as submarines, surveillance planes and helicopters, he said.

Separately, South Korean artillery units, naval ships and jet fighters conducted a joint live-fire drill off the east coast of Goseong county, just south of the border with North Korea, the ministry said.

The drills come amid growing concern over the expansion of the North's nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programmes.

As well as the SLBM test, Pyongyang recently boasted of its ability to miniaturise a nuclear warhead to fit on high-precision, long-range rockets.

Experts question such claims, but broadly agree that the North is moving ahead quickly with the development of both programmes.

A fully developed SLBM capability would take the North Korean nuclear threat to a new level, allowing deployment far beyond the Korean peninsula and the potential to retaliate in the event of a nuclear attack.

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/S_Korea_US_stage_major_joint_anti-submarine…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 04:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: NATO FLEXES MUSCLES IN BALTICS, POLAND Répondre en citant

NATO FLEXES MUSCLES IN BALTICS, POLAND 

by Staff Writers
Vilnius (AFP) June 1, 2015

US plays down flyover by Russian bombers near warship

Washington (AFP) June 1, 2015 - The US military released a video Monday of a Russian Su-24 bomber flying past an American warship in the Black Sea to dispel what it called inaccurate media reports about a routine encounter.
In the video, a Su-24 aircraft appears in the distance, then zooms by the USS Ross -- a guided-missile destroyer.

Other Russian bombers also flew within sight of the ship, officials said.

Such footage is rarely released publicly but the US Navy decided to post it "because we were unsatisfied with the press reporting, and we wanted to show exactly what happened," Pentagon spokesman Colonel Steven Warren told reporters.

None of the Russian aircraft that flew by the ship were armed and neither side took any aggressive action, Warren said.

"This was simply a ship and a plane passing in the day in this case," he said.

Some Russian media had suggested that the aircraft forced the American destroyer to shift course away from Russian territorial waters off the coast of Crimea.

But the Pentagon said those reports were "erroneous" and "didn't reflect the facts."
The USS Ross was in international waters and "never changed course, never deviated from its mission," he said.

And there was no communication between the Russian planes and the US vessel.

The Russian aircraft got to within about 1,600 feet (500 meters) from the ship while flying at an altitude of about 600 feet, officials said.

With tensions rising over Moscow's armed intervention in Ukraine over the past year, Russia has stepped up flights of its bomber fleet, particularly over the airspace of NATO states.

US-led NATO drills began Monday in the Baltic states and Poland, a move intended to reassure Russia's nervous neighbours amid tensions over Ukraine.

Russia's increased military presence in the Baltic Sea and regional airspace since its annexation of Crimea from Ukraine last year has jangled nerves in the area, which lay behind the Iron Curtain 25 years ago.

More than 6,000 troops from 13 NATO countries are participating in the Saber Strike 2015 drills in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, all EU and NATO members.

"This is one of the biggest exercises in Lithuania since we joined NATO" in 2004, Major General Almantas Leika, commander of Lithuania's land forces, told reporters in Vilnius.

"The huge allied presence demonstrates solidarity with the countries of this region," he said, adding that Lithuania is hosting the command centre for the drills.

NATO has been guarding the skies over the three small Baltic states since 2004, when they joined the defence alliance but lacked the air power to monitor their own airspace.

Last month, the Baltic trio formally asked NATO to permanently deploy several thousand troops in their region as a deterrent to Russia.

NATO has not yet replied to the request, military spokesman Lithuanian Captain Mindaugas Neimontas told AFP.

The exercises, organised by the US Army in Europe, will run until June 19 and include Abrams tanks and B-52 bombers, General Leika said.

The drills take place after Russia last week began conducting unexpected war games involving 12,000 troops and 250 aircraft, at the same time as NATO planes joined Nordic air forces for a drill in Sweden's sub-Arctic north.

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/NATO_flexes_muscles_in_Baltics_Poland_999.h…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 04:39 (2015)    Sujet du message: OBAMA WARNS CHINA AGAINST 'THROWING ELBOWS' IN SEA DISPUTE Répondre en citant

OBAMA WARNS CHINA AGAINST  'THROWING ELBOWS' IN SEA DISPUTE

by Staff Writers
Washington (AFP) June 1, 2015

US President Barack Obama on Monday weighed in on territorial disputes in the South China Sea, urging regional powers, particularly China, to respect the law Evil or Very Mad and stop "throwing elbows."
As several Asian regional powers face off over maritime borders, Obama warned about disregard for existing laws and a move away from established ways of resolving disputes.

"If you start losing that approach, and suddenly conflicts arise and claims are made based on how big the country is or how powerful its navy is instead of based on law, then I think Asia will be less prosperous and the Pacific region will be less prosperous," he said.

The United States does not hold any territorial claims in the South China Sea, Obama added. But as a "Pacific power" Washington has vocally called on China and other nations to end reclamation.

His administration has vowed to continue sending military aircraft and ships to the tense region to protect navigation rights.

"We think that land reclamation, aggressive actions by any party in that area are counterproductive," said Obama.

Turning to China directly, Obama adopted a boxing metaphor, saying "it may be that some of their claims are legitimate, but they shouldn't just try to establish that based on throwing elbows and pushing people out of the way."

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Obama_warns_China_against_throwing_elbows_i…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 04:44 (2015)    Sujet du message: IRAQ LOST 2,300 HUMVEE ARMOURED VEHICLES IN MOSUL : PM Répondre en citant

IRAQ LOST 2,300 HUMVEE ARMOURED VEHICLES IN MOSUL : PM

Lost, yeah sure!

by Staff Writers
Baghdad (AFP) May 31, 2015

Iraqi security forces lost 2,300 Humvee armoured vehicles when the Islamic State jihadist group overran the northern city of Mosul, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday.

"In the collapse of Mosul, we lost a lot of weapons," Abadi said in an interview with Iraqiya state TV. "We lost 2,300 Humvees in Mosul alone."

While the exact price of the vehicles varies depending on how they are armoured and equipped, it is clearly a hugely expensive loss that has boosted IS' capabilities.

Last year, the State Department approved a possible sale to Iraq of 1,000 Humvees with increased armour, machineguns, grenade launchers, other gear and support that was estimated to cost $579 million.

Clashes began in Mosul, Iraq's second city, late on June 9, 2014, and Iraqi forces lost it the following day to IS, which spearheaded an offensive that overran much of the country's Sunni Arab heartland.

The militants gained ample arms, ammunition and other equipment when multiple Iraqi divisions fell apart in the country's north, abandoning gear and shedding uniforms in their haste to flee.

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Iraq_lost_2300_Humvee_armoured_vehicles_in_…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 04:48 (2015)    Sujet du message: CHINA TO CONDUCT LIVE-FIRE DRILLS NEAR MYANMAR BORDER : XINHUA Répondre en citant

CHINA TO CONDUCT LIVE-FIRE DRILLS NEAR MYANMAR BORDER : XINHUA

by Staff Writers
Beijing (AFP) June 1, 2015

The Chinese military will hold a live-fire exercise near its border with Myanmar, state media reported Monday, as effects from an ethnic insurgency raging in the southeast Asian country spill over into China.

The official Xinhua news agency, citing unidentified military sources, said the drill would begin on Tuesday in Yunnan province, but provided no other details, such as what kind of weapons would be used.

The report comes as tensions have flared in the border area as Myanmar battles an ethnic insurgency in its northeastern Shan state. The country declared a state of emergency in the Kokang region in February.

Last month local authorities in southwest China said that five people -- a Chinese national and four from Myanmar -- were injured after two explosive devices hit the area.

In March, a Myanmar warplane dropped a bomb in a sugarcane field, killing five Chinese people and injuring eight others.

Beijing was infuriated and responded by sending fighter jets to patrol the border, with Premier Li Keqiang promising to "resolutely" protect citizens.

Kokang has strong bonds with China -- local people speak a Chinese dialect and China's yuan is the common currency -- and tens of thousands of people have crossed the border to flee the fighting.

Beijing was a key backer of Myanmar's military junta while it was under Western sanctions, but President Thein Sein has increased ties with other countries including the United States since launching political reforms in 2011.

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/China_to_conduct_live-fire_drills_near_Myan…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Juin - 06:52 (2015)    Sujet du message: EVIDENCE SUGGESTING THAT CLOSED WALMARTS ARE STAGING CENTERS FOR FEMA CAMPS Répondre en citant

EVIDENCE SUGGESTING THAT CLOSED WALMARTS ARE STAGING CENTERS FOR FEMA CAMPS 

02 Jun, 2015 by Dave Hodges

Marlon Brock from Big Spring, TX has decided to take up the cause and report on Jade Helm activities at the closed Walmart located in Midland, TX.

Marlon has had an interesting encounter with what he believes to be two plainclothes Jade Helm personnel who trespassed on his property while pretending to be from the electric company.  This fits hand in glove with infiltration techniques that Jade Helm state that they are going to practice. He ushered the men off of his property and called his electric company and they confirmed that these two men were imposters. I had previously published the details of this encounter on my website.

It was at this point, that Marlon decided to contact me, rolled up his sleeves and began reporting on very ominous events in and around the Midland Walmart.

Marlon Brock provided me with the following photos a couple of weeks ago. However, I held on to them because I had an unidentified source who claimed that he was working inside of the Walmart in Midland and I wanted to exhaust his information before fully exposing what I knew to be true.  Here is what the unidentified source who called himself “Watcher” told me. His revelations are followed by the Brock photos and emails.

______
Citation:

Dear Mr. Hodges
My name is not important but what I want to tell you may be very important to this country. I work for a private contractor that secretly goes to work sites and performs add-ons or retrofits in construction, electrical etc.  We are sworn to secrecy in some of our jobs and we are very well paid.

I have been to the Walmart in Midland that you have written about and what is going on there is not normal and I dont think it is in the best interest for the people who live in the country.

Each day on this job we enter Walmart through a subterranean entrance. We are forced to change clothes and we are allowed to take nothing in so we cannot take pictures. We change clothes when we are done with our 12 hours shifts. There is work going on 24/7 in this Walmart. Our work is compartmentalized in most of our work sites so we dont know what we are working on in its final status. At this Walmart they seemto be in a hurry because I have seen enough to draw conclusions about the final product and it contains some things that you have already written about.

In each corner of the Walmart they are constructing 4 guard towers or at least they look like guard towers. There is no question what I am seeing here. This made the hairs on the back of neck stand on end. All the display counters and shelves from this Walmart have been taken out of the store. The story that they are saying about plumbing is BS.

Inside the building, I have seen men with DHS badges which we are used to seeing in the jobs that we do. This time we are also seeing men with United Nations badges and they wear the shirt and tie and like the DHS guys they have their construction helmts on as they appear to be planning as much implementing. The place is guarded by private contractor armed with automatic weapons. I have not seen one military person on the inside in uniform.  It is all DHS, UN and us in this building.

Usually there are 50 to 100 people working. I have seen as many as 300 people.

This email will probably get our entire crew fired for security reasons. I will send more later.

Watcher
_____

Dear Mr. Hodges

Today was a strange day at the Midland Walmart. I arrived and the shelves and display cases that were taken out have been replaced. in the middle two thirds of the store, I can see where they have installed mini platforms that I swear look like bunk beds if you put a mattress down. They are attached as  the four units are welded together. They did all of this overnight in a 12 hour shift.

They also have an area in the Northeast part of the store that has black curtains going from the ceiling to the floor and we cannot see what is going on there. You can hear drills and other construction work noises but I have no idea what they are doing. The workers in this side of the store do not speak with anyone else. in fact we do not even see them. They even have their own portable restrooms to keep them from talking to the rest of us. It is definitely something that do not want us to see.

Our people installed a TSA type of entry near the rear of the store as well as the front of the store. Also, the large and wide glass windows and doors were narrowed by alot on the inside of the store. I immediately thought of prisoners.

Today was the first time I saw military. There were about a dozen men in Army uniforms and most were officers. I saw one Colonel insignia.

We were told that we have three days left on this job. I will write after my last day.

Watcher
_______

Dear Mr. Hodges,

One of our crew was fired today as he tried to smuggle a phone in his shoe that he apparently treid to conceal within his sock. The entire crew was almost fired over this.  They took him out under guard by the private security firm. We are not really allowed to talk but we all have an uneasy feeling. This is like no job we have ever done.

Today, some the crew started tearing out some of the ventilation system in what must be a change in how they are going to pump air or something else into the store. Some of this work required working on the roof were it felt like 150 degrees. This building was completely retrofitted. and they are not done. This is not a WMart any longer. I think it is a prison of sorts.

Today, there were more military in the building who walked around with DHS. I did not see any UN guys today.

This just does not feel right.  I have a very bad feeling.  Back at where we are staying, one guy asked me what I thought. We are required to keep our mouth shut. This guy has only been on one job before this, so I cannot trust him.  But he said he a very bad feeling like we were building a prison and maybe its time that he gets a regular job.

This will be the last time I write to you.  I go home tomorrow.  I hope you get this out there soon. People need to know the weird things that we have seen. I have done a lot of jobs that are secretive but nothing like this. I almost forgot to mention that when we were coming in this morning in the next tunnel over there were the sounds of heavy construction.  Mr Hodges you need to ask your readers why they never see anyone coming in and out of the front door of this Walmart yet I saw from the roof that they have the private contractor security out in the parking lot.

Thank you.

Watcher

Ordinarily, I would not consider publishing accounts like the “Watcher” is reporting because I have no name or pictures. However, some of what he says here seems to be confirmed by Marlon Brock’s photos and eyewitness accounts. Therefore, I have decided to put this in the public venue so everyone else can make up their minds. See how many connections you can make between “Watcher’s” accounts and the Marlon’s photos. 

Marl0n Brock’s Photos

The following contains some of the email and relevant photos forwarded by Marlon Brock to myself.
Citation:

Dave,

The next photos show what work is being conducted at the WM in Midland Texas.  You see people on the roof apparently working on the ventilation system.  I saw no plumbing companies or any sign that plumbing was being repaired, i.e. pipes etc.  There is a white unmarked van in the back. One picture shows a “worker” staring at me.

Taking out all the shelving. What are they making room for? Doesn’t this match what Watcher said about the shelving disappearing from this Walmart?

Please note the unmarked white vans. Very similar to the vans used in Ft. Lauderdale’s extraction drills on March 27th.

Since when do you fix plumbing from the roof? It is likely that this is part of the ventilation system work that “Watcher” wrote about.
______
Citation:

Dave,

Pictures of a “security” vehicle parked in front of the WM main doors.  Same problem with the lens but you can read “Central Defense” on the tailgate.

Marlon

Vehicle from Central Defense Security.

One can clearly see “Central Defense” on the vehicle.

Who Is Central Defense Security?

I did some research on Central Defense and on the surface, I found nothing unusual as they appear to be simply a security firm that provides both armed and unarmed security services. But sometimes, it is not what a corporation says about itself, it is what they do not say that becomes a matter of interest.

The company claims that they provide security for Fortune 100 companies. Yet, as most companies would do, in order to better market their service, they do not mention one of these companies for promotional purposes. There is not one testimonial of any substance on their website which would serve to promote the validity of their services. Instead, the only promotion that we see on their website is that they provided security for some children’s picnic activity. However, they do admit that they do work for the government. The word clandestine comes to mind when it comes to the services provided by Central Defense Security. Or, they have the worst marketing strategies in the history of security services.

Phone calls to their corporate headquarters in Memphis, regarding the nature of their work at the Midland Walmart, went unreturned.

Conclusion

I have reconsidered my position that Walmart and FEMA camps are not related. I now think it is likely that they are processing centers for political prisoners. We need more information and I encourage the locals to do more leg work and report your findings here.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/06/02/evidence-suggesting-that-walma…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Juin - 11:58 (2015)    Sujet du message: USNS MERCY ARRIVES IN 7th FLEET FOR PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP Répondre en citant

USNS MERCY ARRIVES IN 7th FLEET FOR PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP

Story Number: NNS150603-07Release Date: 6/3/2015 1:54:00 PM  

By Senior Airman Peter Reft, Pacific Partnership Public Affairs

PACIFIC OCEAN (NNS) -- The Military Sealift Command hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) arrived in the U.S. 7th Fleet area of operations June 4 in support of Pacific Partnership 2015.

Mercy, from Naval Base San Diego, California, is currently serving as the primary platform for Pacific Partnership 2015. The secondary platform for the mission is the Military Sealift Command joint high speed vessel USNS Millinocket (JHSV 3).

"Pacific Partnership provides humanitarian and civic action programs that strive to improve critical infrastructure, support host nation health, education and service programs, and improve disaster response preparedness, all the while enhancing relations with numerous partners in the region," said Capt. Christopher Engdahl, mission commander for PP15 and commodore of the Everett, Washington-based Destroyer Squadron 9.

Mercy will visit Fiji, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, and Vietnam and will conduct medical health exchanges, engineering engagements, civil military assistance, and community relations events in coordination with partner and host nations.

Pacific Partnership began in response to one of the world's most catastrophic natural disasters, the December 2004 tsunami that devastated parts of Southeast Asia. Along with other nations, the United States responded to the tragedy, deploying U.S. Navy assets, including Mercy, which later returned to the region in 2006 for the first Pacific Partnership mission.

Now in its tenth iteration, Pacific Partnership is the largest annual multilateral humanitarian assistance and disaster relief preparedness mission conducted in the Indo-Asia-Pacific Region.

"We're operating in a region which is all too familiar with the devastation a natural disaster brings. Pacific Partnership helps us work together in peacetime, so when disaster strikes, we're ready to respond," said Engdahl.

The previous ten Pacific Partnership missions have provided medical care to approximately 270,000 patients and veterinary services to more than 38,000 animals.

Additionally, the missions provide critical infrastructure development to host nations through the completion of more than 180 engineering projects.

Pacific Partnership 2015 supporting partners include Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Canada, Timor Leste, Fiji, and France. Non-governmental organizations also participating are Project Hope, Operation Smile, Latter Day Saints Charities, University of California San Diego, University of Virginia, University of Hawaii, Project Handclasp, and World Vets.

Mercy is a converted San Clemente-class supertanker with a length of 894 feet. In its deployed state, the hospital ship carries up to 1,215 medical personnel and provides full hospital capabilities and services, including surgery, radiology, optometry, dermatology, physical therapy, dialysis, a pharmacy, blood bank, and dental. The Mercy's primary mission is to provide rapid, flexible and mobile acute medical and surgical services to support Marine Corps, Army and Air Force units deployed ashore, and naval amphibious task forces and battle forces afloat.

Additional information on the Pacific Partnership mission is available on the U.S. Pacific fleet Pacific Partnership website at www.cpf.navy.mil/pacific-partnership/2015/.

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=87465

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Juin - 03:46 (2015)    Sujet du message: BALTOPS 2015 TO KICK OFF JUNE 5 Répondre en citant

BALTOPS 2015 TO KICK OFF JUNE 5

Story Number: NNS150604-04Release Date: 6/4/2015 9:23:00 AM   

From U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa/U.S. 6th Fleet

140609-N-EZ054-172 BALTIC SEA (June 9, 2014) Ships from various nations in the Baltic Region and the U.S. 6th Fleet command ship USS Mount Whitney (LCC 20) begin the underway phase of Baltic Operations (BALTOPS) 2014. The annual multinational exercise is in its 42nd year and is conducted to enhance maritime capabilities and interoperability and to support regional stability. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Luis R. Chavez Jr./Released)

NAPLES, Italy (NNS) -- Seventeen NATO and partner nations will participate in the 43rd iteration of the multinational maritime exercise BALTOPS 2015 in Poland, Sweden, Germany, and throughout the Baltic Sea, June 5-20.

BALTOPS is an annually reoccurring multinational exercise designed to enhance flexibility and interoperability, as well as demonstrate resolve of allied and partner forces to defend the Baltic region.

Quote:

"This exercise represents an important opportunity for our forces, as allies and partners, to enhance our ability to work together and strengthen capabilities required to maintain regional security. This exercise will be conducted in a truly joint environment, and I look forward to working with and learning from so many different nations and services." - Vice Adm. James Foggo III, commander, U.S. 6th Fleet and commander, Striking and Support Forces NATO

Quick Facts:

Approximately 5,600 ground, maritime and air forces from participating nations will conduct air defense, maritime interdiction, anti-subsurface warfare, and amphibious operations in a joint environment.

While BALTOPS remains a U.S.-led exercise, Commander, Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO (STRIKFORNATO) is responsible for executing this year's exercise.

BALTOPS is an exercise that brings together both NATO and non-NATO countries to increase interoperability in the spirit of the Partnership for Peace program.

A total of 49 ships, 61 aircraft, one submarine, and a combined landing force of 700 Swedish, Finnish, and U.S. troops are scheduled to participate.

Participants in #BALTOPS2015 include Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa/U.S. 6th Fleet, headquartered in Naples, Italy, conducts the full spectrum of joint and naval operations, often in concert with allied, joint, and interagency partners, in order to advance U.S. national interests and security and stability in Europe and Africa.

For more news from Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe and Africa/U.S. 6th Fleet, visit www.navy.mil/local/naveur/.

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=87483

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 04:32 (2015)    Sujet du message: BALTIMORE MILITARY FUEL TANKER CONVOY ON I 695 Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE MILITARY FUEL TANKER CONVOY ON I 695

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL46XOcdnrQ&feature=youtu.behttps://www…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 19:05 (2015)    Sujet du message: ENEMY POSITION IDENTIFIED IN 8 SECONDS IN DRILL NEAR CHINA-MYANMAR BORDER Répondre en citant

ENEMY POSITION IDENTIFIED IN 8 SECONDS IN DRILL NEAR CHINA-MYANMAR BORDER

( Source: People's Daily Online  )         2015-June-4 16:49

PLA conducts live-fire drill near China-Myanmar border. (Photo/ CNTV)

Troops of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) started an air-ground live-fire drill in southwest China's Yunnan Province, close to the border with Myanmar on Tuesday.

On the morning of the first day’s drill, the army made a precise aerial attack. The air attack is very important in the mountainous jungle areas as it’s hard for the vehicles and soldiers to reach.

Zhi-9 (Z-9) utility helicopters also took part in the drill. These helicopters were equipped with special cameras, by which the soldiers could see the attack of rocket projectiles.

In the afternoon, the detective radar used only 8 seconds to identify the enemy position before the army launched an accurate attack with howitzers against the enemy.

Aviation, artillery, air defense, infantry, missile and radar units all participated in the drill. Local departments of the Communist Party of China and the government, national defense mobilization agencies and militia were also involved.

The exercise aims at testing military maneuvers, reconnaissance, strike power, mobilization and militia reserve support, said Tang Jibing, senior colonel with the PLA Chengdu Military Area Command.

"Holding drills is an effective way to enhance joint operations capabilities and it is necessary in safeguarding frontier and air defense and protecting people's lives and property," Tang said.

The exercise will be conducted in accordance with training plans, with exercise areas and attack targets randomly selected, he added.

The PLA said Chinese authorities have informed Myanmar of the drill, and an end date will be announced later.

http://eng.mod.gov.cn/DefenseNews/2015-06/04/content_4588404.htm

Dernière édition par maria le Sam 6 Juin - 19:10 (2015); édité 1 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 19:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: PLA ARTILLERY FORCE HOLDS ONLINE REMOTE COMMANDING CONFRONTATION EXERCISE Répondre en citant

PLA ARTILLERY FORCE HOLDS ONLINE REMOTE COMMANDING CONFRONTATION EXERCISE

( Source: China Military Online  )         2015-June-5 16:10

NANJING, June 6 (ChinaMil) -- The "Firepower 2015" commanding confrontation exercise was launched simultaneously at the PLA Nanjing Artillery Academy and the Sanjie Training Base of the PLA’s Nanjing Military Area Command (MAC) on May 26 and concluded on June 1, 2015.

The "blue army" was made up of the teaching faculties and cadets of the Nanjing Artillery Academy and an artillery brigade of the Nanjing MAC acted as the "red army" in the exercise.

Via the artillery commanding confrontation training system, the "red army" and the "blue army" conducted online independent confrontations in the whole process of the exercise for the purpose of improving the commanding officers' ability to make correct judgment of the battlefield situations and respond rapidly to emergencies.

The exercise is the first of this kind the artillery force has ever held and provides experience for regularity of such exercise in the artillery combat units of the PLA.

http://eng.mod.gov.cn/DefenseNews/2015-06/05/content_4588578.htm

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 20:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: IRAN DEPLOYS 15,000 TROOPS TO SUPPORT ASSAD IN SYRIA Répondre en citant

IRAN DEPLOYS 15,000 TROOPS TO SUPPORT ASSAD IN SYRIA 

Translated version

Published June 4th, 2015 - 06:30 GMT via SyndiGate.info

Thousands of Iranian troops were sent to combat rebels alongside Bashar al-Assad's army in Syria's Latakia province. (AFP/File)

Iran has sent 15,000 fighters to Syria to reverse recent battlefield setbacks for Syrian government troops and wants to achieve results by the end of the month, a Lebanese political source has told The Daily Star.

The militia force, made up of Iranians, Iraqis and Afghanis, the source said, have arrived in the Damascus region and in the coastal province of Latakia.
The source said the fighters are expected to spearhead an effort to seize areas of Idlib province, where the regime has suffered a string of defeats at the hands of a rebel-jihadi coalition.

Gen. Qasem Soleimani, the commander of Iran’s elite Quds force, was in Latakia this week to shore up preparations for the campaign, the source said.
Soleimani promised a “surprise” from Tehran and Damascus.

“The world will be surprised by what we and the Syrian military leadership are preparing for the coming days,” Iran’s official IRNA state news agency quoted the general as saying Tuesday.

The regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad agreed reluctantly to the plan, which is expected to achieve two objectives, according to the source.
One is to reverse the falling morale of regime supporters in the wake of the battlefield losses and high casualties, while the second is to achieve successes by the end of this month, which coincides with a deadline for Iran and world powers to finalize an interim deal on Tehran’s nuclear program.

A reversal of the fortunes of Damascus, which is heavily dependent on assistance from Iran, would improve Tehran’s leverage as it deals with the post-June phase of negotiating settlements on several turbulent regional fronts, including Syria, the source said.

The regime’s forces have come under increasing pressure in recent months – in Idlib they were defeated in several locations by a seven-member coalition of rebels that included the powerful Ahrar al-Sham militia and the Nusra Front, Al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria.

Regime forces also withdrew from the central town of Palmyra last month after a short campaign by ISIS jihadis.

The US-led coalition against ISIS has been heavily criticized for failing to blunt the jihadis’ advances in Palmyra, and more recently their campaign against rebel groups in Aleppo province.

A US official said that more than 10,000 ISIS fighters have been killed by airstrikes in Iraq and Syria in nine months, offering a first body count for a campaign that has yet to halt their advance.

Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken’s figure came after a Paris conference on how to stop the extremists. The Pentagon earlier dismissed such counts as “simply not a relevant figure” in the fight against ISIS.

Speaking to France Inter Radio, Blinken said the airstrikes have been effective. “We have seen enormous losses for [ISIS],” Blinken said. “More than 10,000 since the beginning of this campaign. That will end up having an effect.”

But ISIS is now threatening the provincial capital of Hassakeh in northeastern Syria, and a Kurdish official warned the town could fall to the jihadis. Control of the city is divided between regime and the YPG.

“We do not believe the regime will be able to repel the attack if ISIS is really serious about making progress toward the city,” Redur Xelil, the YPG spokesman, told Reuters. “Half the city is under our control in the north and northwest and certainly when they reach the borders of our area they will receive a stiff response,” he said.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based activist group monitoring the conflict, said ISIS used five booby-trapped vehicles to attack government forces 2 kms south of the city.

Syrian state TV also reported the five car bombings, but said they had all struck a prison still under construction.

“It is a serious attack. An attempt to make up for other losses,” Observatory director Rami Abdel-Rahman said.

In northern Syria at least 37 people, including ten children, were killed in government barrel bomb attacks, the Observatory said.

In Tal Rifaat in Aleppo, 18 people were killed, including eight children, while in the rebel-held eastern neighborhood of Jubb al-Qubbeh in Aleppo, 11 civilians died, among them two children.

And in Idlib province, eight members of one family were killed in a barrel bomb attack in the town of Kafr Sijna.

Separately, Human Rights Watch said there is “strong evidence” the regime has dropped barrel bombs containing toxic chemicals.

The New York-based group said it had led an investigation into three attacks in Idlib province, which killed two people and affected 127 others, and that chlorine was probably used in some, if not all of them.

A fact-finding team with the global chemical weapons watchdog the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons is going to Syria to look into the allegations.

Moscow’s ambassador to the United Nations said his country backed moves to determine who is responsible. “We support the need to find those people who are behind it,” Vitaly Churkin said. But it remains unclear if a UN Security Council resolution, as proposed by the US, is the best way to provide answers, Churkin said.

http://www.albawaba.com/news/iran-deploys-15000-troops-support-assad-syria-…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 20:19 (2015)    Sujet du message: RUSSIAN MEDIA REPORTS THAT THE FEDERATION COUNCIL MAY BE NEEDED TO APPROVE A “STATE OF EMERGENCY” TO DECIDE ON THE “POSSIBLE USE OF ARMED FORCES OUTSIDE THE TERRITORY OF RUSSIA Répondre en citant

RUSSIAN MEDIA REPORTS THAT THE FEDERATION COUNCIL MAY BE NEEDED TO APPROVE A  “STATE OF EMERGENCY” TO DECIDE ON THE “POSSIBLE USE OF ARMED FORCES OUTSIDE THE TERRITORY OF RUSSIA

Special powers that accorded only to the Federation Council are

uncited a écrit:

1) Approval of changes in borders between the subjects of the Russian Federation;

2) Approval of a decree of the President of the Russian Federation on the introduction of martial law;

3) Approval of a decree of the President of the Russian Federation on the introduction of a state of emergency;

4) Deciding on the possibility of using the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation outside the territory of the Russian Federation;

5) Declaring of elections of the President of the Russian Federation;

6) Impeachment of the President of the Russian Federation;

7) Approving the president's nomination of judges of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation, of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federationa of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation;

8) Approving the president's nomination of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation;

9) Approving of Deputy Chairman and half of the auditors of the Accounting Chamber.

item 4 is interesting, no?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federati ... il_(Russia)

http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2874

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 21:54 (2015)    Sujet du message: 3 NEWS STORIES YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW Répondre en citant

3 NEWS STORIES YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW

VIDEO :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0rGKRuX2E8

Ajoutée le 6 juin 2015

Here are 3 important News stories that we all need to now and keep our eye on.

http://michiganradio.org/post/us-army...
https://www.intellihub.com/army-corps...
http://allnewspipeline.com/Foreign_Tr...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fxyc...

MASSIVE MILITARY BUILD UP ACROSS US INCLUDES FEMA AND UN VEHICLES

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2xS1lPSD5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fxycA9qKj4

Dernière édition par maria le Dim 7 Juin - 00:51 (2015); édité 2 fois
maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Juin - 22:43 (2015)    Sujet du message: U.S. CONSIDERS NUCLEAR STRIKES AS AN OPTION AGAINST RUSSIA Répondre en citant

U.S. CONSIDERS NUCLEAR STRIKES AS AN OPTION AGAINST RUSSIA

As strains increment in the middle of Russia and the United States, a chilling report proposes that an atomic strike is not past the domain of plausibility. As per the report, various sources have provided details regarding the meeting of US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter at the central station of the US European Command in Stuttgart, Germany, with two dozen different US military commandants and European ambassadors close behind.

The motivation behind this meeting is apparently to talk about how the financial and military crusade that is at present being pursued against Russia will be further heightened. Carter is relied upon to lead an examination that will survey the effect of current financial assents, and also incorporating civil argument on the accomplishment of the NATO system in misusing the emergency in eastern Ukraine.

Most genuine of all, however, is a late report distributed by the Associated Press which proposes that the leader of the US military exertion, the Pentagon, has been effectively considering the utilization of atomic rockets against military focuses in Russia. This may appear like a desperate prospect to anybody mindful of the conceivable results of such an activity, yet the United States organization clearly considers this a conceivable reaction to claimed infringement of the 1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces (INF) bargain.

Reports recommend that three different alternatives are right now being considered by Pentagon big bosses, which incorporate a preemptive organization of atomic rockets against focuses inside Russia. Despite the fact that this would be an especially compelling choice, it is broadly accepted to be on the table nearby two different less exceptional gameplans. The position of against rocket barriers in Europe went for shooting Russian rockets straight out of the sky, and preemptive non-atomic strikes are likewise supposedly under thought.

A Pentagon representative that addresses the Associated Press did not unequivocally affirm the reports, but rather did state that every military choice under thought are intended to guarantee that Russia picks up no critical military point of interest from the charged infringement. In the interim, Russia keeps on denying the proposal that it has disregarded the 1987 Treaty, expressing that its activities have been altogether steady with this enactment.

It ought to be normally underlined that a preemptive atomic strike against Russia could possibly, and some may say definitely, prompt a full-scale atomic war. The results of this are practically endless and unbelievable, yet the completely most hopeful situation would be that countless lives would be lost. Considering that this choice seems, by all accounts, to be on the table, it has not preposterously driven a few sources to portray the outside strategy of Washington and its NATO partners as staggeringly criminal and rash.

While such a great recommendation as a preemptive atomic strike is constantly prone to draw in naysayers, it is vital to declare that there is now critical point of reference of such a demonstration happening. Eras of Americans grew up under the shadow of the Cold War, when the possibility of atomic war appeared an unmistakable plausibility consistently.

Around then, what can best be depicted as a twisted atomic war weapons contest between the Soviet Union and the United States was a wellspring of concern everywhere throughout the world, and in spite of the fact that this clearly didn’t at last result in full-scale atomic war, it is a matter of people in general record that this upsetting prospect did to be sure verge on a stunning acknowledgment. FULL REPORT

http://endtimeheadlines.org/2015/06/u-s-considers-nuclear-strikes-as-an-opt…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Juin - 02:43 (2015)    Sujet du message: AS EARLY AS 2016, ROBOT COPS WILL BE PATROLLING YOUR STREETS …….NO, SERIOULY Répondre en citant

AS EARLY AS 2016, ROBOT COPS WILL BE PATROLLING YOUR STREETS …….NO, SERIOULY 

By Justin Gardner on February 14, 2015

By 2016, there will likely be a 6-foot tall police robot patrolling the streets and handing out parking tickets. The Telebot, developed by Florida International University’s Discovery Lab, has been field-tested and is undergoing final tune up.

With a swiveling head and dexterous fingers, the humanoid robot is controlled remotely by a person wearing an Oculus Rift headset and motion-tracking vest, arm bands, and gloves. The voice of the remote operator is transmitted through the robot to the unfortunate citizen on the receiving end.

The menacing look of Telebot is no accident. Its design is one “…that can intimidate and display a sense of authority.”

Justification for this (let’s just say it) Robocop, is couched in appeals to sympathy, to help disabled officers and veterans “get back on the job.” The reality is that it introduces another level of intimidation to the increasingly militarized police state and brings us one step closer to a dystopian future where autonomous robots carry out law enforcement.
Citation:

As robots become more agile, we may see an increase of an armed robotic police presence.
But even when companies can meet all the technological demands of an autonomous, armed police force, there’ll still be social and political hurdles. What happens if a police robot malfunctions and harms someone, for example?” – How Police Robots Work

If a human police officer can get away with killing so easily, as The Free Thought Project continually documents, what would this mean for the robot officer?

A fully autonomous robot officer is already in the works. The Knightscope K5 does not wield weapons but serves as a total surveillance machine for cops or private clients. It has facial recognition and scans 1,500 license plates per minute, captures audio and 360-degree video, tests the air for chemicals, and maps its surroundings with 3D radar and laser. It can learn to distinguish “suspicious activities” from normal activities.

When the K5 puts all this data together and detects what it perceives as trouble, it alerts local authorities. In a few years, this Dalek-like robot will be recording people’s actions and conversations in public places all over.

Robots have been used for years to detonate or disable bombs. Nothing controversial there. But police robots are increasingly being developed for use against people. Large remote-controlled robots are now fitted with arms that can breach doors or hold live weapons.

In a display of just how badly things can go, in 2011 a police robot burned down a mobile home after triple-warhead gas grenades were fired into the home instead of flameless grenades.

The danger from police robots is not only ground-based. The Skunk Riot Control Copter is designed to “control unruly crowds” by firing up to 20 paintball or pepper spray rounds per minute from each of its four barrels. It also features strobe lights and lasers to dazzle the would-be protester, and, of course, the full range of surveillance capability to monitor the crowds.

The militarization and robotization of police state USA is related to a Department of Defense (DoD) program starting in 1997 that transfers excess military equipment to police departments, to help them fight the immoral war on drugs. DoD has already given police more than $5.1 billion worth of military equipment.

The Department of Homeland Security is part of the game too, giving grants to police departments for advanced tactical hardware to help fight those freedom-hating terrorists. Only, the government now treats its own citizens as terrorists. Peaceful protesters fill the lenses and microphones and crosshairs of robot police.

In these troubling times, we can turn to satire for some relief. The Onion sums it up nicely: New Law Enforcement Robot Can Wield Excessive Force Of 5 Human Officers

Unfortunately for the citizens of Police State USA, this is no laughing matter.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/early-2016-robot-cops-patrolling-streets-n…

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Juin - 03:01 (2015)    Sujet du message: MULTIPLE CHILDREN COME FORWARD CLAIMING POLICE BEAT AND ABUSED THEM AT LEADERSHIP CAMP Répondre en citant

MULTIPLE CHILDREN COME FORWARD CLAIMING POLICE BEAT AND ABUSED THEM AT LEADERSHIP CAMP

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32okS80T950

maria
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Juin - 05:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: FIVE FIRST LINE US NUCLEAR CARRIERS DOCKED TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE AND MILITARY ELITE WHO HAVE BEEN DISMISSED Répondre en citant

FIVE FIRST LINE US NUCLEAR CARRIERS DOCKED TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE AND MILITARY ELITE WHO HAVE BEEN DISMISSED

The picture is of the five first line US nuclear carriers docked together in one place.

Just like Battleship Row, Pearl Harbor , December 7, 1941.

This picture was taken in February 2014 in Norfolk , Virginia. Obama ordered 5 nuclear carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the directive but had to comply as it was a direct order from their Commander-in-Chief.

The carriers were all pulled out from the MIDDLE EAST and the Afghanistan support role leaving our land forces naked and exposed without the air support needed to carry out their missions.

NORFOLK, VA. (February 8, 2014). This is the first time since WWII that five aircraft carriers were docked together. (These are all nuclear carriers).USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69),
USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77),
USS Enterprise (CVN 65),
USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75),
and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72)

These are all in port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the world's largest naval station.

Knowledgeable sources stated that this breached a long standing military
protocol in the Navy meant to avoid a massive enemy strike on major US forces.

(U..S. Navy photo by Chief Mass Communication Specialist Ryan J. Courtade/Released).

This ordering of most of the Navy's capitol ships into one place is unprecedented since Pearl Harbor!

-----

THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF OUR MILITARY ELITE WHO HAVE BEEN DISMISSED OR FIRED UNDER OBAMA 

Commanding Generals fired:
� General John R. Allen - U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
� Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star) - U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
� Major General Michael Carey (2 Star) - U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct. 2013)
� Colonel James Christmas - U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)
� Major General Peter Fuller U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
� Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus - U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
� General Carter F. Ham - U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
� Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon Jr. (3 Star) - U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)
� Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan - U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
� General James Mattis - U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
� Colonel Daren Margolin - U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico's Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
� General Stanley McChrystal - U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
� General David D. McKiernan - U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009)
� General David Petraeus - Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S. Army Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] and
Commander U.S. Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)
� Brigadier General Bryan Roberts - U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
� Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant - U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command & Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)
� Colonel Eric Tilley - U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)
� Brigadier General Bryan Wampler - U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013
Commanding Admirals fired:
� Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette - U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012)
� Vice Admiral Tim Giardina (3 Star, demoted to 2 Star) - U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2011)
� Captain David Geisler - U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011)
� Commander Laredo Bell - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs , NY (Aug 2011)
� Lieutenant Commander Kurt - Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
� Commander Nathan Borchers - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011)
� Commander Robert Brown - U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story , VA (Aug 2011)
� Commander Andrew Crowe - Executive Officer Navy Region Center Singapore (Apr 2011)
� Captain Robert Gamberg - Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011)
� Captain Rex Guinn - U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011)
� Commander Kevin Harms - U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011)
� Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin - U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011)
� Captain Owen Honors - U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011)
� Captain Donald Hornbeck - U.S. Navy Commander Destroyer Squadron 1 San Diego (Apr 2011)
� Rear Admiral Ron Horton - U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group, Western Pacific (Mar 2011)
� Commander Etta Jones - U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
� Commander Ralph Jones - Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011)
� Commander Jonathan Jackson - U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 134, deployed aboard carrier Carl
Vinson (Dec 2011)
� Captain Eric Merrill - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011)
� Captain William Mosk - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Station Rota, U.S. Navy Commander Naval Activities Spain (Apr 2011)
� Commander Timothy Murphy - U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 129 at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island , WA (Apr 2011)
� Commander Joseph Nosse - U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine Kentucky (Oct 2011)
� Commander Mark Olson - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer The Sullivans FL (Sep 2011)
� Commander John Pethel - Executive Officer amphibious transport dock New York (Dec 2011)
� Commander Karl Pugh - U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 141 Whidbey Island , WA (Jul 2011)
� Commander Jason Strength - U.S. Navy Commander of Navy Recruiting District Nashville , TN (Jul 2011)
� Captain Greg Thomas - U.S. Navy Commander Norfolk Naval Shipyard (May 2011)
� Commander Mike Varney - U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine Connecticut (Jun 2011)
� Commander Jay Wylie - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Momsen (Apr 2011)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2012):
� Commander Alan C. Aber - Executive Officer Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 71 (July 2012)
� Commander Derick Armstrong - U.S. Navy Commander missile destroyer USS The Sullivans (May 2012)
� Commander Martin Arriola - U.S. Navy Commander destroyer USS Porter (Aug 2012)
� Captain Antonio Cardoso - U.S. Navy Commander Training Support Center San Diego (Sep 2012)
� Captain James CoBell - U.S. Navy Commander Oceana Naval Air Station's Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (Sep 2012)
� Captain Joseph E. Darlak - U.S. Navy Commander frigate USS Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
� Captain Daniel Dusek - U.S. Navy Commander USS Bonhomme
� Commander David Faught - Executive Officer destroyer Chung-Hoon (Sep 2012)
� Commander Franklin Fernandez - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24 (Aug 2012)
� Commander Ray Hartman - U.S. Navy Commander Amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry (Nov 2012)
� Commander Shelly Hakspiel - Executive Officer Navy Drug Screening Lab San Diego (May 2012)
� Commander Jon Haydel - U.S. Navy Commander USS San Diego (Mar 2012)
� Commander Diego Hernandez - U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming (Feb 2012)
� Commander Lee Hoey - U.S. Navy Commander Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego (May 2012)
� Commander Ivan Jimenez - Executive Officer frigate Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
� Commander Dennis Klein - U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Columbia (May 2012)
� Captain Chuck Litchfield - U.S. Navy Commander assault ship USS Essex (Jun 2012)
� Captain Marcia Kim Lyons - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic New England (Apr 2012)
� Captain Robert Marin - U.S. Navy Commander cruiser USS Cowpens (Feb 2012)
� Captain Sean McDonell - U.S. Navy Commander Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 FL
(Nov 2012)
� Commander Corrine Parker - U.S. Navy Commander Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1 (Apr 2012)
� Captain Liza Raimondo - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River , MD (Jun 2012)
� Captain Jeffrey Riedel - Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program (Jan 2012)
� Commander Sara Santoski - U.S. Navy Commander Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15 (Sep 2012)
� Commander Kyle G. Strudthoff - Executive Officer Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 25 (Sep 2012)
� Commander Sheryl Tannahill - U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Nashville , TN (Sep 2012)
� Commander Michael Ward - U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Pittsburgh (Aug 2012)
� Captain Michael Wiegand - U.S. Navy Commander Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (Nov 2012)
� Captain Ted Williams - U.S. Navy Commander amphibious command ship Mount Whitney (Nov 2012)
� Commander Jeffrey Wissel - U.S. Navy Commander of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1 (Feb 2012) Naval Officers fired: (All in 2013):
� Lieutenant Commander Lauren Allen - Executive Officer submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
� Reserve Captain Jay Bowman - U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Fort Dix , NJ (Mar 2013)
� Captain William Cogar - U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Mercy's medical treatment facility (Sept 2013)
� Commander Steve Fuller - Executive Officer frigate Kauffman (Mar 2013)
� Captain Shawn Hendricks - Program Manager for naval enterprise IT networks (June 2013)
� Captain David Hunter - U.S. Navy Commander of Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 12 & Coastal Riverine Group 2 (Feb 2013)
� Captain Eric Johnson - U.S. Navy Chief of Military Entrance Processing Command at Great Lakes Naval TrainingCenter, IL (2013)
� Captain Devon Jones - U.S. Navy Commander Naval Air Facility El Centro , CA (July 2013)
� Captain Kevin Knoop - U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Comfort's medical treatment facility (Aug 2013)
� Lieutenant Commander Jack O'Neill - U.S. Navy Commander Operational Support Center Rock Island , IL (Mar 2013)
� Commander Allen Maestas - Executive Officer Beachmaster Unit 1 (May 2013)
� Commander Luis Molina - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Pasadena (Jan 2013)
� Commander James Pickens - Executive Officer frigate Gary (Feb 2013)
� Lieutenant Commander Mark Rice - U.S. Navy Commander Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
� Commander Michael Runkle - U.S. Navy Commander of Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit 2 (May 2013)
� Commander Jason Stapleton - Executive Office Patrol Squadron 4 in Hawaii (Mar 2013)
� Commander Nathan Sukols - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
� Lieutenant Daniel Tyler - Executive Officer Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
� Commander Edward White - U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 106 (Aug 2013)
� Captain Jeffrey Winter - U.S. Navy Commander of Carrier Air Wing 17 (Sept 2013)
� Commander Thomas Winter - U.S. Navy Commander submarine Montpelier (Jan 2013)
� Commander Corey Wofford - U.S. Navy Commander frigate Kauffman (Feb 2013)

Since Barack Obama has been in the White House, high ranking military officers have been removed from their positions at a rate that is absolutely unprecedented. Things have gotten so bad that a number of retired generals are publicly speaking out about the 'purge' of the U.S. military that they believe is taking place. As you will see below, dozens of highly decorated military leaders have been dismissed from their positions over the past few years. So why is this happening? What is going on right now is absolutely crazy especially during a time of peace. Is there a deliberate attempt to reshape the military and remove those who don't adhere to the proper 'viewpoints' ? Does someone out there feel a need to get officers that won't cooperate out of the way?
Throughout world history, whatever comes next after a military purge is never good. If this continues, what is the U.S. military going to look like in a few years? Perhaps you are reading this and you think that 'purge' is too strong a word for what is taking place.
Well, just consider the following quotes from some very highly decorated retired officers:
Retired Army Major General Paul Vallely:
The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into fast and furious, Benghazi and Obamacare. He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.

Retired Army Major General Patrick Brady:
There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him.

Retired Army Lt. General William G. Jerry Boykin:
Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause.
Retired Navy Captain Joseph John: I believe there are more than 137 officers who have been forced out or given bad evaluation reports so they will never make Flag (officer), because of their failure to comply to certain views.
A Pentagon official who asked to remain nameless, because they were not authorized to speak on the matter said: Even young officers, down through the ranks have been told not to talk about Obama or the politics of the White House. They are purging everyone and if you want to keep your job just keep your mouth shut. Now this trend appears to be accelerating.
General Vallely's comment:
Coincidence? Every communist regime on the planet did this as soon as they gained power. I am doing my part by sending this email, I hope you will do the same.

Paul (General Paul) Vallely

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206307532954464&set=a.1640654463491.88856.1450685287&type=1&fref=nf

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: UNITED NATIONS, GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG AND... (PARTIE 2) P.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE VOÎLE DÉCHIRÉ (1) Index du Forum -> LES CAMPS DE CONCENTRATION/CONCENTRATION CAMPS -> UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL ARMY, POLICIA, MILICIA, GANG .... (PARTIE 2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 365, 66, 67118, 119, 120  >
Page 66 sur 120

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation